Speaker 1: At wim Hoff's book about John Courtney Murray in his close relationship with the Rockefellers. And the reason the rock Fellers were so interested in this is that they wanted to get some of the liberal Jesuits on board to change the ethics of the Roman Catholic Church on contraception, abration, et cetera. They wanted the Rummancality Church to accept skittles, all of that stuff for deepop because of population control. It was old chap Trump. Now who is David Wemoff. David Wimmoff is a traditional Catholic, not a set of a contest, traditional Catholic lawyer, and he wrote this book which is one of the most important geopolitical books I've ever It's a thousand pages and it has at least probably a thousand footnotes, maybe more. I mean it's in note so I can't tabulate them for you. But like every chapter is, you know, thirty footnotes, and there's a bunch of little chapters, and the whole book details most of the stuff that you hear me talk about. Like there's a whole section on Quigley, it's a whole section on Woodrow Wilson and Fabian socialism, like, there's all of that in the book, but also the changes that were identified in Roman Catholic theology that needed to go. For example, multiple Roman Catholic papal teachings about the state being Christian would have to be overturned and done away with, such as Quas Primus, the Feats of Christ the King, the Document Immortal Day, and Timetsi Futura, all of which are papal documents which talks about the need for the state to also be or Christian etctera. You can't have acumenism and ecumenism can't be a CIA project if the Catholic Church continues to stress that the state be Catholic. So acumenism is Americanism applied to religion. That is the thesis of the first half of the book. And it's true, and he shows it, and not just him. Michael Gratziano, who has nothing to do with David Wimhoff or anything to do with this theological Catholic project, says the exact same thing. The OSS and the CIA understood that ecumenism is a geopolitical project. Now, when I was a tried cat, I was a dork, and I thought it was all theology.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's all theology Thomas Aquinas.
Speaker 1: No, No, they don't care about Thomas Aquinas in Rome. What matters in Rome is geopolitics and money in the Vatican Bank. And that's what naive, ignorant, young trad cats don't understand. As I didn't understand until I grew up and got wise and I started reading things like books on the history of the Massad. What I mean, like Gordon Thomas's Gideon Spies. Why would I care about this in regard to the papers, Well, it turns out there's quite a bit on the papacy and Catholicism in this History of the Massad book. And I'll just give you one example. And I'm not I'm just showing you that there's multiple interests involved in something as big as the Vatican, in the Vatican Bank and so forth. If you, I recommend getting this book. By the way, it's a great book. A lot of what you've heard me talk about. There's actually an entire chapter also kind of echoing this. And for those that don't know, Gordon Thomas is a mainline best selling journalist historian. He's written forty books, many of them deal with the history of espionage and intelligence. He wrote, for example, a book on the history of five and m I six. He has a book I think I have a book of his on MK Ultra. He's written all kinds of stuff. Now, this is not a conspiracy book. In fact, on the back of the book there are blurbs and support from GQ Magazine, The Washington Post, Maxim Publishers Weekly, Kirkus Review, et cetera. Even the former head of the masaud says, this book tells it like it was and like it is. That's my year. I'm a former director of MASAD. So this isn't kooky stuff. This is mainline academic.
Speaker 2: History.
Speaker 1: If you go to page two fourteen. By the way, there's a really fascinating chapter on Henri Paul being an asset for French SIS and MI six. And although Gordon Thomas doesn't outright say that Diana was assassinated, you can kind of read through some of the read between the lines in this chapter at the very beginning. Anyway, fast forwarding to page two fourteen, this is the chapter on the OSS and the Cia and the Vatican. Oh what about I thought those old conspiracies. No, no, it's actually mainline history. You just don't know about it. In nineteen forty five, the OSS was welcomed into the Vatican. In the words of James Jesus Angleton, who was the head of the OSS station in Rome, we came with open arms. Pius the twelfth and his curia asked James Jesus Angleton to help the Church set up a militant anti communist crusade by getting the Italian Christian Democratic Party exactly what I told you into power. Angleton was a practicing Roman Catholic and used all of his considerable resources at his disposal to bribe, blackmail and threaten anyone to support the Christian Democrats. He had been given full access to the vaticans unparalleled information gathering services, So the Vatican is an intelligence agency. They existed throughout Italy and had quite a bit of power information. Every curate and priest was called upon to report the activities of the Communists and watch their parishes. So they were all spying. Now I'm not saying comedy. It was good, by the way. I know a lot of a lot of you guys are dumb. I know a lot of you people have a challenge with the slow boy status I'm saying they're both bad. I know that's hard to figure out that that you don't just have good guys and bad guys in the world. I know it's not just cops and robbers, or I know you think it's cops and robbers, But do you understand there can be two bad guys? Do you understand two bad guys could oppose each other. I know that's hard for people with you know, under one hundred I qu to figure out. But they can happen, I promise. I mean everybody watches movies, right or they used to. Do you ever notice that sometimes two bad guys fight each other. If you watch the Sopranos, sometimes Tony fights other mobsters. When the bad can assess all this information, they would then pass it on to James Jesus Angleton, who would then send it on to assess and the lads at the CIA, so they kept tabs on all the Communists in Italy, and the priests were all spying. The Pope was convinced that the Italian Communists were the spearhead of a campaign to destroy the Romancllolic Church. Now that's partly true, but the question is does the CIA also want to perhaps co opt and destroy the Roman Galley Church as well. The regular meetings between Pious and the Pious Pius the twelfth and Angleton became sessions where communism loomed ever larger. So, oh, wait a minute, it turns out James Jesus Angleton, the Israeli file CIA master spy, is regularly meeting with and consulting and telling Pious the twelfth what to do. In fact, the Pope asked Angleton to do anything until the US to do anything to destroy the communists. Pius the twelfth suddenly became an enthusiastic proponent of US foreign policy. Is interesting how that works. By nineteen fifty two, the Rome station chief was now By nineteen fifty two, Rome was now the station chief had now had the CIA and at the OSS, and it was a new devout tradcat William Colby. He went on to mastermind all the CIA's activities in Vietnam, including the Phoenix program, which was the weaponizing of serial killers. Colby had established a very powerful network of informers within the Vatican State and the Secretariat of State. In fact, every Vatican congregation had a network of Colby's CIA informants. He used them to help fight the CIA, to help the CIA fight Soviet espionage that was also happening in Rome and throughout the globe. Now that's true, And we covered John Kaylor's whole book on the KGB and the NKVD's operatives in the Vatican. So we've covered an entire that's a CIA historic that's a guy from the CI. We've covered his book. So you understand, I don't just go by conspiracy books. I go by critic of the CIA and mouthpiece of the CIA books. We look at both. I know that's hard for some of you people to understand that there's establishment books and anthe established books, and that we read both. I know you're either or you're dialectical, but we don't do that. That's why the analysis that we do is superior to everybody else's analysis. And no one else, no one else lectures through the books dozen by dozen by dozen like we do. Who else does this? There are no other channels that do this. I know Richard Grove talks about books. I love Richard Grove. I'm saying, who lectures through all the theology and the church history and the philosophy and the geopolitics and the espionage. Plenty of channels. Do one or the other who does all this? In nineteen sixty the CIA achieved another breakthrough with Cardinal Montini Paul the six. Three years later, he gave the CIA the names of all the priests that the United States deemed by the Vatican to be perhaps potentially communists. Now, in practice, in theory, I don't even necessarily have a problem with this, because I assume that this is going to happen, and this is what would happen. But my point is that who has ever told you this, that your priests and your Roman Catholic prelates are spying on you and giving information to people in Washington, and Washington is giving them information in dirt. Nobody tells you this. The Cold War was at his peak, and thus paranoia ran rife. The FBI hounded priests, many of them that were suspected of being liberation theologians, et cetera. The CIA thus had a substantial slush fund called Project Money, that they used to make generous gifts to Catholic charity, schools and orphanages. These would pay for the restoration of churches and buildings that the Vatican owned all expense paid holidays were given to priests and nuns known to be staunchly pro American. What's the problem going good? Based and tread?
Speaker 3: Do you based and tread?
Speaker 1: The problem is you now have new masters, you dummy. Do you think the CIA is just your buddy? They just give you millions of dollars and put all this in the Vatican bank because they're cool. Who based and tried to do? They're so cool.
Speaker 3: They just give like free money, Bros, give it all.
Speaker 1: Free money, Bro, They're so cool. No, it means you now owe them. Okay, this is big boy pants stuff. This is organized crime level stuff. You don't get millions of dollars and do whatever you want, bro, You then owe them. They're your masters. Now the borrower is servant to the lender herbs one on one. Successive CIA station chiefs thus were regarded by the Vatican as more important than the American ambassadors to Italy. When John the twenty three was elected punt of nineteen fifty eight, he stunned the Curia. He was saying that a crusade against communism had failed. He's the pink Pope right. He ordered that the Italian bishops become politically neutral. The CIA began to be frantic when Pope John offered his access, offered excuse me, ordered that CIA access to the Vatican must cease. The agency's panic increased when the CIA leen learned that the Pope had begun to nurture the seeds of what he called an embryonic ospolitic and started a cautious dialogue with Khrushchev for the CIA station chief in Rome. The Vatican was no longer committed to the American project. Now, so you see how this is complicated? Right? I would agree with John the twenty third stopping the Vatican direct control access pipeline to the CIA, but not for the reasons that John the twenty third is doing it. You see. So John twayn third is doing it because he's open to Soviet communism. They say, you see how this is complex. It's not good guy bad guy. I know a lot of you people think it's the world as cops and robbers, your fourth graders who think everything works that way. But again, you can have two bad guys fighting. Did you understand that? Can you conceive of that? CIA analysts in Washington prepared exhaustive assessments with such grandiose titles as the links between the Vatican and Communism. The cia IS director at that time, John McComb, flew to Rome and demanded a meeting with John twenty third. He had come at the insistence of America's first Catholic President, JFK. Nicole Well. Mccohone told the pontiff that the Church must stop this drift towards communism. For ten minutes straight, John mccoon spoke in this very blunt manner without any interruptions. So you see like, this is not this is not the LARPing crusade bull crap that tradcats think. The CIA flies in, gets in the face of the Pope and says you're going to do this. Does this sound like medieval crusading LARPing bullshit where the pope is the emperor queisats hotter rock of the world. You guys are so naive, man, You're so naive. Speaking softly, John the twenty third explained that the Church had an urgent duty to solve world poverty, to help human rights, to close down slums. What I mean what, and to end racism. Oh I goess so? Johnswaye third is basically just spouting a bunch of woke bullshit, as the CIA directors yelling in his face, I mean, there you go, two bad guys.
Speaker 4: Was that to you?
Speaker 1: John the twenty third insisted that he would be open to talking to anybody that would help him end racism, even the Soviets. This is so gay, dude. The only way to meet the challenge of communism was to confront it with reason and argumentation. Yeah right, good luck with that. CIA director mccoone, unable to contain his anger. I had not come here to debate you. The CIA is going to tell you what to do. At that point, McCone returned, convinced that John the twenty third was too soft on communists. John twenty thirds not unexpected death rapidly progressed, so his cancer caused him to meet a very soon. Interesting. Now, I don't know that this was I'm not saying that it was an assassination, but it's interesting that John Paul the first was definitely assassinated very quick when he fell a foul of these people in these individuals and John the twenty third, according to Gordon Thomas, died pretty quick after telling off the CIA director interesting. We don't know, is it was it? Who knows, but it's just an interesting series events. And then who becomes pope? Well, the one who was really close to the CIA, Paul the six, Cardinal Montini. In nineteen sixty three, two days after his inauguration, the Pope received JFK in his office privately outside. ZIA Director John mccoon strolled through the Vatican like a landowner who had returned home after a long absence. So you think you're gonna tell the CIA what to do? John the twenty third, Bye bye, and we will put in our man, Paul the six. Now, isn't it interesting that when I brought this up the other day some people were skeptical. When I replied to Tom Woods, remember this, Tom Woods couldn't believe what what are you talking about? Dire? Why are you Why would the pope submit to international elites when the pope has the same ideology, he doesn't need to submit. No, no, I'm talking about this stuff. This is why the pope submits. He knows that if he doesn't, he might just meet a John Paul the First or a John the twenty third, quick end, And that doesn't mean that John and the Paul the First and John the twenty third are good people. Do you understand a bad guy can kill another bad guy? You dummies. I'm not calling my audience dumb. My audience is smart. I'm talking about the newbies that show up.
Speaker 3: What is this skizo shit skizo? Whether he never read a book but needs a skid though he'll read books. She's a skid though.
Speaker 1: Now check this out. Somebody said, rock, it's what dire saying true. Watch this? This was great. So I said to Tom Woods, why would the popes take orders? I just read to you an example why the popes take orders from a historian, an intelligence historian. The same reason the Roth tells were the papal bankers. The Vatican Bank was bailed out, bought out in Gladiol. The CIA was involved in papal conclaves. Kissinger regularly Paul the six and the pdf blackmail exists. Now one swift young individual here Epp said, Groc, is this real? And then Groc says yes to everything but one. The only reason he doesn't say yes to the bailout was because Groc doesn't know what's in the Paul Williams book. Some of these claims check out. The raw tells were the people bankers the Vatican Bank scannels bank on Bragio involved in big payouts, but no confirmed buyout typed to Gladio. Oh really, groc Let's see about that, because it just so. It turns out that there is a chapter on that. So at one point the Vatican Bank was down like a billion dollars. It was some crazy amount. I think it's a billion. Let's let's check that.
Speaker 2: It's gonna fact check.
Speaker 1: Oh man, the rock fillers have mentioned in here a bunch okay, one, let's try ninety one, ninety two. Maybe that's it. They had, by the way, a bunch of investments too. Remember they were they were trying to invest and put money everywhere. They weren't just like they weren't just storing the money. Right, So what happens when these criminals get all this money is they take your money and then they try to bet and make money on it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: This happened in the housing collapse. They were betting with everybody's money, and then when it all collapsed because their their bets were bad bets. They then got the government to bail the banks out through the taxpayer money, which they had been using anyway, they were using private people's moneies. They've been using their their customers' money is to bet and then when the housing market collapsed, they got everybody's tax money to bail them mount. Let's see one, let's try one thirty one two. I want to read you this because I don't want to, like, there's so much information in this book that it's hard to remember it all. So I want to refresh myself on exactly the money here. It is Augustine Pinochet and the bailout model.
Speaker 4: This is it.
Speaker 1: I think the Banka Privata collapsed. That's it. By the way, this happens under Paul the six.
Speaker 5: So in case you're wondering, Okay, oh man, this is so complicated.
Speaker 1: Now you when you read a book like this, you understand why the FBI when they when even when you watch a movie or something like, they have these giant boards with faces and charts and boxes and lines. It's like it's they're charting out because what criminals do is they will concoct like really elaborate ways to hide money with shell companies that set up other shell companies, and it becomes a huge intentional labyrinth to confuse, and the criminals are doing that on purpose because they're they're smart. In fact, there was a genius engineer who engineered the Brazilian car wash scandal. If you've never heard of that, look it up. It will show you what I'm talking about. Because the entire government was structured under a giant control scheme that compromised all of the government. But it was so elaborate and it was ingenius that it took many, many years to figure out how they had set up a scam. And it turns out the CIA and the FBI figured out that it was a guy that they called the Sicilian. I don't even know if he was Sicilian, he could have been anything. Was basically a guy with a PhD in criminology who had constraint. It was like a mastermind, evil genius, and he had constructed an almost indiscoverable, impenetrable criminal enterprise that corrupted the entire country. It was crazy. There's a documentary and a TV show on this. It's called the Brazilian car Wash Scandal. Now that's an innocuous scandal, but it's a reference to the way that the whole organized organized crime structure fell was that it just so happened that one of the members of the criminal gang accidentally left a car at a car wash when they were doing something, and somebody allan some of the information when they were cleaning the car, and this led to the whole thing collapsing. Anyway, it's a really famous case. But I'm still not finding the Rockefeller There's a specific place where this book mentions the amount that the Vatican Bank and other connected banks in it. Because all these banks are connected, right, So the Vatican Bank, the Bank of the Brosia, all these different banks are all connected because they're all using the same funds and the same scams, and is a specific amount. Let's see picture on thirty six. It's also similar to the Franklin cover up too, by the way, which is fascinating. Ninety six. I'll try that out here we go. This is it. It's chapter eighteen, and it's the chapter called Blackfriars Bridge. This is where Roberto call Roberto calvi was hanging upside down on Masonic pose. I'm being serious. So when Roberto Calviy was killed, he was hanging upside down in a tarot card Masonic pose. What's it called where the guy is it just the death card. No, that's not the death card. What's the one where the guy's hanging upside down, Jamie, hanged man. That's it. Hanged man pose, that's it. So if I recall when Roberto CALVII was assassinated, he was found hanging upside down in that pose, and he'd been killed by obviously by the P two. I'll read this to you and then you'll see I'm where I'm getting this. The decision to kill Calvey was not taken lightly. The CIA had to resolve the bankoed Ambrosio affair, providing Francesco Pazienza as the banker's new international consultant. The move displayed the agency's determination to resolve the Ambrosiano Imbruglio and few individuals are more vital of importance to Gladio than Patzienza. No one was more wired into the operations power brokers. As a trained physician, Pasienza had abandoned his medical profession to serve as a Gladio operative. He was dispatched to serve ceise me I think that's Italian military intelligence and was assisted by a former NATO general, Santo Vito, Commander, Secretary of State Alexander Haig and former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger. So these three people kind of running this operation here to get rid of Calvi. According to Williams, a leading member of P two, Kissinger regularly met with lechio Gelly or excuse me, patziens As a leading member of P two, regularly meeting with lechio Gelly, who was the Masonic P two basically running everything on our Kissinger. He was later named as a co conspirator in the Bologna bombing, which, as we pointed out, is a Gladio operation. Since nineteen seventy eight, he had been working closely with Henry Arson at sipbomb arranging the sale of a fleet of warships to Saddam Hussein. Pazienza was also a man of honor with filial ties to to Callo and Inzaillo, members of the Gambino family in the United States. By the way, this said, all tie into John Gotti and send me the bull too. By the way, that's why I should have asked him about this. Didn't think too. Thanks to the friendship with Michael Ledeen, Pozienza became deeply involved in US political affairs, including the implementation of Billy Gate. This was a plot connecting President Jimmy Carter's brother with the Popular Front of the Liberation of Palestine, a group that sought the destruction of Israel and thus would tarnish the reputation of Carter. President Reagan was duly impressed with Potzienza's talents in the diplomatic into regnum created by Reagan's removal of Richard Gardner blah blah blah. In nineteen eighty one, Potzienza began to devise a plan to plug the gaping one point seventy five billion dollar hole in the Banco Dembrosio. It had been created by the loans to the Vatican's shell companies. Through his CIA contacts, he arranged for two American investors, presumably David Rockefeller and Robert Armaio, and three Saudi businessmen to pay two banks one point two billion to buy the nine shell companies that now held sixteen percent of the bank called Ambrosio's stock. For several months, the letter served to quiet the concerns of the shareholders, so they sent out this letter that don't worry funds out a safe fool, your funds out a saffool. That's an old binance meme. If you don't know when posy ends. It gained the necessary backing for this plan. The bailout of one point two billion dollars was in place. The group agreed to bring sixteen to buy sixteen percent of the Ambrosiano stock held by all the shell companies as equity. The investors intended to purchase more shares at an inflated rate from the interested sellers in order to obtain a twenty percent holding. This would grant them then ownership of one of Italy's most prestigious banks. The matter seemed Roberto Calvi then sighed a sigh of relief. No one expected John Paul the Second's reaction. Pope John Paul the Second opposed this plan, not because he's a good person, but according to Potzienza, he said it was a pipe dream. He just didn't think it would work. In a nineteen eighty six interview with Lospresso magazine, Potzianza said the Ambrosiano plan, in the eyes of the Pope, was to represent the modern secular arm of the Church in the world. This new temporal power was seen as the penetration and control of financial and publishing activities, including the acquisition of Italy's leading daily newspaper. This would counterbalance the secular Marxist influences that were becoming ever popular and predominant in Italy. The popes believed that the Church could weather this crisis and thus take ownership of Bangote Ambrosio was reflected by the optimistic statements from Archbishop Marcinkus, another one of the criminals involved in nineteen eighty two the storm clouds gathered around the Holy See. Marcinkus, in an interview with the Italian magazine, said, Roberto Calvi merits our trust. We have no reason to doubt him. We have no intention to seed the Banco Dembrosio. And of course it didn't work. Ambrosiano collapsed. I wonder if that means that they didn't buy it out, because if it collapsed, then maybe they didn't sell it. I don't remember. On June eleventh, while packing his bags, Roberto Calvi told his son, I will reveal to you the things that were once known that will rock the Vatican. This will cause the Pope to resign. Interesting, well, it didn't cause Pope Jump on the second to resign, But what it showed in Calvi was partly correct. What it did show was that all the decisions in Italy were made by lechio Gelli at the best of Kissinger. That's according to Calvi and Williams here right and on page two thirty one about the Masonic symbolism of the death, Calvi's demise was suspicious. Members of the various Masonic lodges in Italy do wear black robes and they call each other friars, thus the black Friars, an Italian name for a Freemason. There's even a black Friar's lodge called Lodge three seven two two on the list of Masonic lodges in Italy. In fact, the masonry and the form of the brick, the form of the body was seen as significant as he was hung in the way that traders should be roped down according to Tarot, so the hang demand there. Now, to go back to Gordon Thomas's history of the massade, after the death of John Paul John the twenty third, we got the pro c a John or Paul the six, and then we got under Nixon. The Holy See once again establishes close connection to the CIA. Under Nixon in regard to the Vietnam War. All this za V z Amir had learned from his Washington Kotz Katsas are the people that aid Masad, and the CIA are resuming the Masade and Israelis and other countries. That's the operatives. I should say that the Cyaneme are the ones that aid them. Katzas are the operatives. Now, this brilliant sunny morning of January ten, nineteen seventy three, he and his two colleagues were driven to the Vatican. So this is the head of Masad. I think it's the Sun driven to the Vatican to check the security arrangements for Golden Myra's visit to the Vatican. Zamir hoped it result in Massad taking the place of the CIA in the Vatican. So the Masada wants to establish this key integral relationship with the Holy See waiting for them out insie the Palace as the Vatican. In Vatican security, a tall pinch face man unlocked the form of the Vigilii, the Vatican security service. So wait a minute, keep in mind, Pope Leo, Pope Francis, they don't want you to have guns. Oh, but the Vatican has VIGILIAI its own securities service, its own secret service, and they're armed. Interesting, by the way, Leo just said, have open borders. Oh so the guy who lives in a palace in a city state with his own secret service says that we shouldn't have self defense and we should have open borders. Trying to I'm trying to make sense of the ethics of the Vatican here. Oh you didn't see that. I mean he says this like every day, So this is nothing new. What why why should we have open borders because you're a it's a missionary thing, a missionary thing, a missionary thing. What. Okay, when I see uh, fentanyl tense cities in the Vatican, then I will believe that Leo and Francis and the goblins in Rome actually care about missionary work. Yeah right, you should have open border because the missionary work. Imagine believing this. Yeah, well, I mean I know that there's the Swiss Guard, but I don't think this. I mean maybe they have guns that are hidden or something, but I don't think they have I mean there's actual secret service that actually have guns.
Speaker 6: Right, the Vigilia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see these guys here that you don't Oh, look at that there. Oh yeah, so here's this guy. Look at this guy's just stacked to the to the brim with secret Service one two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirty thirteen is just right there. I guarantee they're all armed. But you shouldn't have guns. I mean, just like next level hypocrisy. Dude. It's like, what, by the way, if you want to support the stream, you can do so through superjaz. Super chat has done through stream labs. It is pinned in the comments and in the show description. Fourteen men in black they're called the vigilia I that's the Pope's secret service. But you should have open borders and you shouldn't have guns, according to the guy with a palace with fourteen secret Service guys walking around him. Okay, soever za viz a mir uh get the assistants great, So I love the admissions honesty here. When he was taken into the Vatican, the first thing he did was look for places that he could bug the Holy See this is two seventeen. Like the first thing right here, first thing I did? Where can I bug the Vatican? Now, you guys recall this recently happened at the White House when they brought the Israeli dudes. And oh turns out I think was it General Flynn or Roger Stone. Somebody talked about this the other day on Lord Baltimore. They were like, yeah, after the Israelis left, we found bugs in the White House. Shocker. I mean, it says it right here right. Of course they're gonna bug the Holy See what are you talking about? So this is during gold in my Ears visit to the Vatican and the massade with her wanting to establish a relationship with Okay, so point I wanted to get to and all this was when John Paul the Second comes to power. Turns out he is very closely allied with and very close friends with the Reagan era neo con Cia. And that guy is William Casey. William Casey, the tradcat Who what do you know? Fordham University? Anybody in the Orthodox world have any any, any, any clue, any idea of why Fordham might be relevant here? Oh, it's classic Jesuit Cia University. Now, John Paul the Second meets with William Casey all throughout his pontificate. In fact, Carol Votia had reached out to reestablish the close ties between the CIA the Vatican. In nineteen eighty one, William Casey, CIA Director, was amongst the first people Jump Paul the second received in a private audience after being elected. Casey knelt before the charismatic Polish Pope and kissed the fisherman's ring and everywhere and every gesture. The CIA director was a humble supplicant. Casey and the Pope with us feed on each other basically what it says, and then it goes on to say from the bansboard of the CIA. The Vatican was a perfect Cold War tool during this time. Am I read you to this? Listen to this. Every Friday evening, the CIA station chief in Rome was brought to the Apostolic Palace to give to Jump all the second the latest secrets obtained from the satellite surveillance and the electronic eavesdropping by the CAA field agents. No other foreign leader had access to the Pope like this every week. Papal diplomacy, which is the political core of the highly centralized Vatican bureaucracy, had more than at any time in its five hundred years, become deeply involved in international events. As the world leader of this involvement nearly calls the pope his life when he was almost assassinated in nineteen eighty one by ali Aga. And there's some really crazy wild stuff about ali Aga and his connection to the Turkish Gray Wolves, which is where the Turkish intelligence operatives that many of them were recruited out of the Wolves, which were organized crime. And he talks about Aliyadka being in the Gray Wolves on page two, or he talks about Aliyaka in these connections on two twenty four. I should say no, he mentioned the Gray Wolves. Actually, Acca had been a member of a terrorist organized crime in a group based in Turkey called the Gray Wolves. This was the guy that attempted to assassinate Jump on a second. If you don't know anyway, that bolstered the idea of the Cold War, because of course the CIA said Soviets are trying to it's the Soviets, They're the ones that did it well. The next chapter is about the attempts to normalize relationships between the Massad in Rome in the wake of Gold in My Ears unsuccessful attempts to establish diplomatic size the Vatican. Zavi Zamir established a permanent Massad presence in Rome and tried to penetrate the Vatican, working out of a building close to the Israeli embassy. The Katsa tried to FA and failed to recruit priest informants. Most of what he learned was a gossip overheard at bars and restaurants frequented by the Vatican staff. He achieved little more than enviously watching the CIA chief head into Rome every week and his Friday night briefings of the Pope. Oh, however, that doesn't that it doesn't remain this way. This chapter continues to stress how close John Paul the Second was to the CIA on a regular basis. This is mentioned throughout this chapter. I'm not going to keep repeating it. You get the idea, hopefully if you want to check it at page th thirty four. But the most interesting thing was that eventually, oh, I'll just read this after this. By nineteen ninety three, Nahem Admoni was no longer massage chief. His successor, Shibatai Chavitt, continued the delicate process of trying to bring the massage closer to the Vatican. Part of what part of that maneuvering was to show that the Pope that both Israel and the PLO. This is when they were still battling with the PILO. I had, it long last, a genuine interest in reaching some settlement, and they recognized a common threat of Islamic fundamentalism. Jump all the second board the physical scars of that through the Aliadka event. However, Massade had been busy on a continent where the Vatican pinned so many of its hopes for the future Africa. From there, the Holy See one day expected to emerge a future black pope. So maybe, uh, who's that black dude that they all thought was triad, Who's like, actually just a vatiganto liberal. Who's the black forget his name? It was there that Massade had already shown itself in the past Master of the Black Guard. Are playing off one intelligence agent against another two securities O position. Now, that's not actually what I was looking for. There's a specific section where eventually it does mention the Vatican eventually does recognize Israel. I think, don't think here it is oh wait here we go. Oh okay, yeah. So if you remember John Paul, the seconds BFF was Jersey Klueger, right, which led what's that woman's name forget about. There's a book. I have the book. This is it Hidden Pope Darcy O'Brien, The untold story of the lifelong friendship that has changed the relationship between Catholics and Jews. And this is all about how no pope like John Paul the Second had ever done what he had done to rehab all this right relationship between the Vatican and the Jews. The Massad told John Paul the Second that the plot to kill him ali Agka actually originated in Iran. So Massades telling chop All the second that it's the Iranians that tried to assassinate you, and they use ali Aga which doesn't make any sense. I mean, he's in Turkey and he's I mean, anyway, the knowledge would color John Paul's attitude towards Islam and Israel. I'm not sure what I mean. I guess that means he's pro Israel. At this point, this gets into like John Paul trying to navigate between Israel and the PLO and Air Fat and all this stuff. Anyway, I think what I'm looking for is here. So the newspaper reports showed this is after the PLO had been involved in a terror event April twelfth, nineteen eighty four, and I think Luigi Pugi, I think he's the Vatican ambassador or whatever. And then they invite the new head of the Massade in the nineteen eighties to the Vatican. That's it, and it says on April thirteen, nineteen eighty six, As a result of all of this, John Paul the Second did something that no pontiff had ever done. Can you guess what he did? He went to pray in the synagogue. He entered the Synagogue of Rome and was embraced by the chief rabbi, each dressed in their regalia. The two men walked side by side to the platform together where the Torah was read. However, although this was a historic moment, it still did not achieve what Israel wanted, which was papal diplomatic recognition That would come in nineteen ninety three, when, despite continuing objections from Vatican hardliners, diplomatic ties with the Masade were established. There we go. Now, where's any of the tradcats on this? What amazing tradcat hypocrisy to ignore all of this mainline history. As every day they shout juju ju juju incessantly when their own Vatican recognized Israel. I think it's a saying recognize Israel in nineteen ninety three. We'll fact check that. Let's go fact check. I mean, this is what it sounds like Thomas is saying here, or maybe it just means established diplomatic relations.
Speaker 4: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Yes, the Holy See officially recognized the state of Israel in nineteen ninety three. So that occurred due to Masaud arranging Golden Myyar's visit and so forth, and leaking the info that Iran planned the assassination of Dompol the Second by aliadka Now who knows of.
Speaker 7: Being that's true. But the main point is that the purpose of it work. The purpose of all that was to get John Paul the Second to go to the synagogue in Rome to show that he thought they worship the same God. I don't know what the purpose of it.
Speaker 1: It's it's a it's a big pr stunt, like the CIA getting John Paul the Second to go and uh, it's in the John Taylor book. John Paul the Second had this famous photo that helped end the Cold War. In fact, Brian Holdsworth even made a video like talking about how awesome it was, and it's like, did you, dummy, John Paul? The second is not ending the Cold War and defeating the Communists through a through a awesome stage photo op. He's doing it at the best of the CIAU goubas goobus. That's goofer and goophus together. It's my new term. It's a goubas. Brian Holdsworth is a goubas. It's a goofy goober who's all so a guphas at goubas. How do we prove the Capitians taught hypostatic properties the theological orations and then you need to read also not just the five famous theological orations, but it's I think it's like it's oration like twenty three all the way up to like twenty eight of Greg renounci answers. Those are great, those are some of the easiest ways to show it. But also I mean, uh, doctor bo Branson's talks, because he's going to go through the whole idea of the father as the arka cause found, et cetera.
Speaker 2: What was a looking about?
Speaker 1: Oh? John Paul second Cold War photo. Now I've forgotten which photo it is. Is it the photo with the black Madonna? I don't have the John Taylor book here with me. But there's there's some famous photo of John Paul the Second that has to do with Maybe we should just look up Brian Holdsworth video because he talks about it. He might not mention the actual photo though, I don't know, does anybody remember the actual photo. We talked about it when I when I covered the John Taylor book. I always like to source everything. How about if I just tell you what book talks about and you can go read the book. It's John Taylor's book KGB in the Vatican Spies in the Vatican. This is it, John Callon, So it has a whole chapter on and he's pro like he's writing from the vantage point of the CIA. He's a CIA Roman Catholic saying, oh yeah, of course, John Paul the Second did what we wanted. We helped you know, he helped us win the Cold War. He's awesome. And by the way, have you noticed that's another reason why John Paul the Second is John Paul the Great? Why is he a saint? Well, it doesn't actually have anything to do with his holiness. It's actually a question of that he served his role in the Cold War very well, and he was rewarded with being the great T. L. Chiquoity five dollars. Thank you for all this great info as well as for calling out trads and the cafeteria Catholics for what they being Catholic, for actually being cafeteria Catholics. Yeah, exactly. Track Catholicism is actually just cafeteria Catholicism. Now they think they're a lot more serious and devoted and committed, but they're no different than the normal Novasorto cafeteria Catholics who pick and choose what they want. Because the Romancalolic whole system is about picking and choosing what you want, you're forced to pick and choose. Slinky two dollars. Thank you for everything to do, Jay, Thank you Ghost five bucks. Jay. I went to order O church for the first time. It was my first time in a church. Oh wow, that's great, amazing. I had a great experience. Good. I wanted to thank you for pushing me that way. Man, that's great to hear. That's actually probably better off. You're actually in a better position if you're just fresh, because then you don't come with all this like Protestant or Roman Catholic baggage. It's just it'll be easier for you. Probably Austin Albert's finders, as if there wasn't enough reason to reject the papacy based on historical theological positions. Now the corruption runs deep. Yeah, that's the point here is it's not just a question of theology nerds stuff. That's what I thought when I was a naive young man. No, it turns out when you see Leo the fourteenth urging European institutions to promote a healthy secularism, what the heck does that even mean? Just nonsense? There's no such thing as healthy secularism. What now?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Guess what the tradcats said. When I posted this, where is that article? I couldn't even find it. It doesn't even exist, kid you not. It doesn't exist, dude? What I found it within five seconds?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? I mean, just lie, just straight up lie. It's the first freaking link that comes up. What are you talking about? I couldn't find that order, it's the first one that comes up. What are you talking about? By the way, I like to sometimes bait the Roman Catholics because what I'll do is it's funny to do this. You can put up like a screenshot and then they'll act like it doesn't exist or you can't find it, so that you can then bait them into saying it's not real, and then you go get the real article, which just shows like, dude, there's infinity cope. It's infinity cop. So sometimes you can bait them into this by doing little tricks like this, and they'll always fall for it. There's not a real article. I can't follow it, dude, the first one that comes up, you didn't even try to find it. The same thing happened with another post. I put up this guy, and I kid you not. The Roman Catholics said, oh, you're lying. He's actually a Latin Mass trad Catholic. What what are you talking about? They said, I made this up. It's in your freaking main line dude. Life site is main line Roman Catholic shit that is not made up. It's mainline stuff. They said, oh, he's not actually a lib No, he's actually a Latin Mass proponent, Archbishop Bermard Longley, the controversial SOHO LGBT Mass guy. He's the one that did the LGBT Mass. And they're saying he's a trad cat Latin. They're just liars. Dude, You guys are liars, and now I like that everybody sees that you lie, just outright lies. He's a Latin mass trad cat. He's not even pro gay.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about.
Speaker 1: Also reminder, although we are not getting into this today because I did a whole life stream on this a couple of weeks ago, I want to remind you, which is absolutely directly tied into what we talked about for the last three hours today. All of what we said is exactly why the Vatican Two documents teach Fabian socialism. Well thought they were fun nicole war against the Communis. The CIA is not a conservative, right wing organization. The CIA is a Fabian socialist organization created by and headed up by originally Fabian socialists. Though oss hesber Fabian socialists openly they were against n KVD Sovietism. They're not capitalists who were against communism. They're Fabians who are opposed to Sovietism. That's why Gaudium at Spez teaches Marxism socialism. And if you don't believe me, we literally go through in forty minutes and I didn't even know there's other sections. I didn't even know about In fact, gody Mezpez even says open borders migration. I didn't even know it was in there. Somebody in the comments pointed out to me. So I didn't even get all of the of the proofs. Why would that be? Because this further demonstrates my point that Vatican too, especially proves and shows that the Vatican is subservient to geopolitical powers and interests CIA, Rockefellers, Jewish interests. They even brag about it in their Look magazine, to change the theology and the doctrine, to be a humanist, Americanist and whatever else nonsense openly, and all these books show them. And there's the link you can go if you want to see all the information on gody Mespez. There it is. So I put this up because I knew they would say it's not real. So you put up a screenshot of Leo promoting the LGBT bishop. They'll sit there and deny it, and then you put the actual article on the show that they're dishonest. It works every time. Now you got to make sure that your screen shot is real, that there really is an article, So don't fall for somebody else's trick. If there's not a real article. But I also wanted to mention this because now we understand why he would bless an ice cube. He's not blessing an ice cube because we believe in blessing over your object. This is a climate change event. You gouphus, you goobus. It's not him blessing water like the blessing of the waters in orthodoxy. He's promoting a participating in a climate change event where Arnold Swarzenegger got up and talked about how they lie in propaganda's in this event. Oh you didn't You didn't hear that? Allow me to play it for you. It was awesome. The Pope invites Arnold, this ridiculous Hollywood goblin, to come explain how they convinced everybody of this scam through pulling on heartstrings, through using kids.
Speaker 8: And we started our environmental movement in California. When I became governor, people went up behind us a cidema said, why is that you're talking about kind of change?
Speaker 1: This is the event with the ice cub idiot.
Speaker 8: People said, yeah, this is kind of dangerous. Oh, you need more than fifty percent right to get anything done. So we talked in about the rising sea level.
Speaker 1: Nothing. The needle didn't move.
Speaker 8: We talked about the glaciers melting, the ice is melting, the polar bears in danger. No matter what we said, it didn't move the needle. Nothing happened. But then the American Lung Association sent us a television commercial, little commercial that showed a kit, a little tiny kit trying to inhale almost was impossible. And then this child faded. We don't know what happened. Did it die, did it pass out or whatever. That little spot we put right away on television, and all of a sudden everyone got interested, and we had sixty two percent of the people behind us.
Speaker 1: In other words, we use the kid. Retards everyone needs to retired, and we use the kid. This was the way I used to see you. The people are retired, we use a kid, don't use the logic.
Speaker 2: Of the facts.
Speaker 1: So all of these idiot tradcats filling up the comments because one of my posts on this actually went kind of viral, right, So the one that I said, uh time for orthodoxy got like one hundred and fifty thousand views or more, I mean mini viral, not super viral, and so reading all the people objecting to it It's like they don't even realize that climate change is a scam. They actually think that the Pope is trying to save the world from climate change and Arnold is telling the truth right helping us here. So I had to remind them, and not just them, also people in our sphere that climate change is a pr rebranding of global warming. And prior to that, it was the Coming Ice Age, and part of that it was acid rain and the hold the ozone, all this stuff over the decades. All these are Malthusian scams, and they're invented by the Club of Rome in their think tank document called First Global Revolution. This is from that book, The Common Enemy of Humanity is Man. The environmental movement is a Malthusian movement. Now maybe originally there was some sincere people, but now it's that in search of our new enemity nine as we came up with the idea that pollution threat of little warming, etc. To the bill. There you go. What's the Club of Rome?
Speaker 2: Were you.
Speaker 1: Now to also make this applicable to orthodox Unfortunately, the EP is as bad as Rome in many ways. I am not going to repeat this two plus hour stream that I did seven years ago. You can go watch this stream right here critiquing the EP in his he literally wrote a book with the Clintons on the Green agenda. So like that's he's identically the same. Okay, there's this one it's called the Spooky Subversion of Orthodoxy. And there's another one. Oh what did I name it? Actually there's two? Uh, here we go. Pagdriar concept double and the Ukrainian Schism were here also like seven or eight years ago. By the way, I've been vindicated all this. You understand that all the stuff. When I said this seven eight, nine years ago, everybody, even a massive amount of the Orthodox world, called me every name of the book, crazy conspiracy theorists. I was evil. I was the worst person for talking about this. Okay, who has been vindicated? Now? Have any of these priests, bishops of people? Have any of them apologized that I was right? No? No, I mean not any of these other jurisdictions. I mean people in Rokor have been receptive. Have any of the other ones? No? No, Even though everything I said is correct, even though everything I said about Ukraine all that's correct, I'm still bad. And this is when the OCA went after me. They started coming after me after this, you see see that. So there's also this one CIA's man in Constantinople. When this came out in the American Conservative. All the stuff that I've been saying for eight years, and then we get a guy writing about I'm not knocking the guy I'm saying. A guy writes about it last year in the American Conservative, mainline right wing magazines. Oh you mean all the stuff that I said for the last eight years that made me a bad man in orthodox world and all of you naive people who just believed all your normy docs about how bad I was. Oh, and then the coof happens and I oppose all that. Oh he's even worse. Oh he's the worst person ever. So you understand all of the reasons why people in the OCA and these people like, why I'm bad, it's this stuff. It's because I talk about this, and I was writing about Stabby's and coof and that was a whole another series of years of why I was bad. And they just lied. They lied and said I didn't have a church, They lied and said I don't go to church, that I just made all this up, don't They just lie? And they're no different than trad cats. I would say about half of the Orthodox world is good and about half of them are mentally insane, unstable and crazy and evil. So it's half an hour wheat and chaff. Now none of them. But here's the weird part. Nobody will just say, yeah, you were actually correct. They just double down and still say that I'm evil even though I was right about everything. And the bad news is that the reason for that is that a lot of the stuff that we've talked about today. Obviously the Orthodox Church is not immune to this. The EP and many people in go ARC, many of the priests, many of those people, they are all so compromised. I mean, you've got like Orthodox bishops like Bishop Glitzen who openly say Origin is a saint, which is totally heterodox, Like what what are you talking about? And then his priests underneath him attack me. There was one doing it yesterday, and it's like, due, how are you attacking me when your bishop says Origin is a saint? Like, I think you've got bigger problems than me. No, but you see, I'm the problem because I'm not an a humanist. I don't do what these random meess people tell me. To do anyway tro orthodox. What corrupts more deeply elite manipulation by institutional capture you're saying, or individual choice and rejecting the truth. I think both things happen, but individual choice happens at a smaller level, right. Institutional corruption happens because power elites, power players work to compromise powerful, influential people. So if you are no i'm i'm, here is your o c A dieside himself. This is the guy who sends priests to come after me attacks. He won't do it himself. He just sends other priests and people to attack me. He's done it for years.
Speaker 9: Here's him and lunch was from origin of Alexandria, the great, very great patristic writer. He was not appreciated him. Three hundred years later they condemned him as a heretic after he had died in the peace of the church three hundred years which was wrong. But he was still a saint.
Speaker 1: So there you go. So your OCA bishops tell you that origins of saint a man who was a universalist, anti trinitarian who castrated himself. I've also been told by reliable people that your bishop Glitzen here is a fan of the Democratic Socialist of America. So you have a socialist Democratic Socialist bishop, but I'm a bad guy. So you see how this works. And in all the minions of these people who just bark and chirp and repeat, how dare you speak of a bishop this way? How dare you? It doesn't matter what his office is, if he's saying like outright crazy stuff, doesn't matter. No, you didn't misspeak. I've met him and I've had lunch with him, I've talked to him extensively. It's not, oh, it's accident. They just slipped up. No, he's totally a lib. But I mean, why are you guys surprised? Like this is what This is the way that church is or control is that compromise. People are put into positions like that on purpose. It's it's this is not rocket science, dudes, It's like simple stuff. Yeah, so here here it comes. And the other The other thing that's weird about this kind of stuff is like when you if you talk about this, the immediate reaction is that people will talk about how bad you are. No, you're evil, You're evil for talking about it. Remember roots of orthodoxy. I went in the comments and pointed out that the guy is a fraud like he openly lied, he admitted he lied. He's not a Catechuman. He told all the priests to come on a channel to be that he's a catechumy he's not. He's Rumman calvioc As he was putting out all this Orthodox material on a channel that says it's Eastern Orthodox. He's also producing all of Voice of Reasons anti Orthodox content. Still claims it's an Orthodox channel as a Uni a Roman Catholic, and he's making all that money from his channel drifting. But all the people in the comments said, I'm bad for calling that out. That's how crazy this stuff is.
Speaker 10: What what're saying?
Speaker 1: Right? Anyway, I've never set foot in the OCA church since that time, except for a funeral which was not an OCA funeral as one of our parishioners passed away until we had to have it at Yeah, if you talk about this, you're bad. It's it's bad for you to bring it up. How dare you? And they just they'll pull rank on you in gaslight you that's just a tactic, right, Vincent five dollars? Hey, look up Brian Harpell. He's Charlie Kirk security, Okay, I have to look into that. Barrett ten dollars, I'm Orthodox, had a cumin Please bully me that I ever considered Latin papalism. Hey, look, it's not your fault. If you got duped by quote minds and tricks, you duped me. In two thousand and three, I started reading the papal apologists. I thought, hey, that's a a lot of evidence of a papacy. But you have to be precise because I've noticed, especially since the Tim Gordon debate. You guys, remember how that was framed. It was is there evidence for the papacy? Well, what are you talking about? I mean, there's the Orthodox conception of the papacy. Sure, but you noticed the bait and switch word concept trickery there. Oh is there evidence for the papacy? And if I say, well, yeah, oh see, but we got diary the papacy, the question is the Vatican One conception of the papacy? Is there evidence for that in the first thousand years? That's the real debate. But they like to voice of prison. They like to voice of sleezon. Oh like like the cookie I like to bide cookie body he he talks like TikTok of oz And by the way, isn't it funny that when all of his scandal came out, what was all what was the first thing all the robic Keller said, you gotta forgive him, You gotta forgive him. Don't be your pharisee.
Speaker 3: Don't be phill right, jos.
Speaker 1: Dude, if if anything half like as insane as that came out about me, they would be calling for my death. Dude. They'd be like, it's justified to kill Diary. It's justified to kill him. Like it's so crazy, dude. They're like the biggest hippocrites out man.
Speaker 3: Diars should be hung unstrung, he should be drawn and quartered.
Speaker 1: But if it's Voice of Season, oh, you gotta forgive him, dude. He publicly apologized, bro. Voice of Diddy. By the way, you notice he would never debate me. I asked multiple times, multiple people, sent multiple dms. Never got anything back, not even in fact. One guy that was trying to mediate between me and Voice of Reason, Right, I forget who he was. Some dude on Twitter. It's like, oh yeah, I know v or He's like, do you want me to try to set up a bit between you and vo or like yeah, absolutely, so he's like, okay, I'm a DM, and then out of nowhere it goes quiet. The guy never replies. In fact, I even say, hey, what's up? Where's that debate? Ghosted me? Uh so? And by the way, that was right before all the stuff came out. So he either he ghost to me because all that crap came out, or he goes to me because Voice of Reason was like, no, I'll never debate.
Speaker 3: That, dude.
Speaker 1: But I mean, did you notice, I mean, just how arrogant and just ridiculous he was in the UBI debate, right, and and UBI makes like one joke and the Roman look over me like, oh, it's the end of the world. UBI makes one sasas comment to Voice of Reason, and oh, my gosh, he's so evil. Look at the arrogance of UBI Petres.
Speaker 3: Oh he can't debate.
Speaker 1: It's just crazy. I mean, they're they're the biggest cry bullies. That's what it is. Bobby C five dollars. He was at my parish to raise a new priest. Ask him my origin is a Saint Barrett? Excuse me, no one became a member. What's up, dude, Voice of Mohammed.
Speaker 11: That's funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody exemplifies the cry out as they strike you worse than the Roman Catholics, They're worse than the Middle Eastern people. JB. Pelt a two dollars. Voice of Reason is a tool. I mean I didn't think UBI did. UBI didn't do bad in that debate. I mean I think every debate you look back and you think I could have done better. But if the debate was about how is that debate frame of a tournament? It was like something like is the Catholic Church is the is the Orthodox Church the catholc Church? Something like that, Like for UBI to say, yeah, but what about in your position? And then him just be like this't abate? Like what I mean? Did you not notice when Voice of Reason was debating Luigi that he would hit mute and he had headphones and like he was talking to somebody who was calling him. You can see him like either he's typing to somebody or he's talking to Ibarra or Lofton. That's how. But the people are they're pathetic, due they're pitiful, man, you can you can see it. It's he goes silent, but he's like, who are you talking to dude, it's not your time to talk. Well, he's getting answers from his Goblin crew obviously. And by the way, I didn't even realize when I was debating Liquid Zulu he was doing the same thing until somebody pointed out the other day. I was like, I'll be damned, he is doing that. I'm debating Google right, by the way, so you yourself. The libertarian comments underneath this debate, they're a riot, dude, Like, they don't know anything. They don't know what metaphysics is. They have no idea what epistemology. They don't know what it means to justify a position. Like one guy was like, Liquid Zulu justified his position. It's called an opening statement. They think just saying your position is justifying the position. It's crazy, dude, they don't know anything. One guy was like, libertarianism is not metaphysical. Has nothing to do with metaphysics, dude. The nap is an a and one guy said language is an ought, Like well, these are just just insanely stupid people. Man, What the heck, why are you even trying to debate? Man? But like, uh, rewatching a little bit of this, I was like, oh, he's just googling stuff. He's just like livetime Google debate. It's crazy. And then and all of his crew is like, oh, you got owned, dude, you got owned, dude. Heh butt blasted you, dude, you got owned, dude, got destroyable. Dude is sitting there sipping his four loco, burping half of the stream, freaking burping, being quiet, saying I don't have to answer that. Who what idiot would think that drinking four locos and burping half of the stream is owning and winning a debate. So I just left well raged, he raged. Quit. It's like when them cocash was freaking eating ramen noodles in our debate. I'm like, are you eating first of all ramen noodles, that's your meal? What the hell's wrong with you? Dude? Remember that this is the first debate, first public debate. Look, he's freaking eating ramen noodles. Why are you eating ramen noodles in a debate? You idiot? Am I not? I've been reading all the super chats from YouTube. Relaxed it. I'm anna read your super jet ignatio five dollars. There's a Chilean Orthodox priest. He's an apologist. He speaks Spanish. The Catholic response to his videos with the same stuff. He's mean, he's rude. They're just being that's all they have, dude. Uh, I mean the Roman Catholics are at that point like there's no answers to any of the position. They don't even care anymore. That's what's wild. It's like they don't care about ants sharing any of the arguments anymore. They just they basically just quit.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 1: All they do is just say that I'm bad. I mean, that's it. Oh, he's a piece shit, that's it. That's all they do. Literally, like if my name comes up, they just say he's bad and then they move on. They don't even care about when I'm signing thumb all they put aside all the pretenses, which is actually good because this is a step towards total victory, because if they still thought that they had some arguments, they would be giving them. Now they're just like, nah, just screw him now, we just hate him. He just sucks. What about the arguments? He sucks? Yeah, but what about it doesn't matter.
Speaker 11: He sucks.
Speaker 1: He's bad. They just that's they don't care anymore, which is a good sign. Because that means that they're at the point where they're giving they're giving up on actually addressing or arguing any of the points because it's it's not working to use the old tried and true tricks. Yes, have debated Trent Horn, Oh, it's not infallible. People are realizing, like you just pull the no infallible card whenever it doesn't work for you, and then it's infallible when you want it. People are figuring this out that you're the same as Protestants. You just have more boring books than Protestants. Instead of the Bible and picking and choosing which ones worked for me at what time, you got ten thousand more papal documents, which are ten thousand times more boring. So you're actually worse than a Protestant in that regard because you got to sift through tens of thousands of pages of papal documents. Yeah, but what about Adam koquesh is ramen noodle? I'm like, dude, what are you you slurping ramen noodles before a debate. This was the first debate, by the way, this was even pre JF.
Speaker 8: JB.
Speaker 1: Pelty A ten dollars The truth of the heteronox is at the forefront. Now, I basically have Protestant friends straight at rejecting all the first century because it's not about the facts. Yeah, that's actually good though, So don't be upset when you see people resorting to, you know what, I don't care about the theology, I hate you. That's actually that means we're making progress. I'm being serious because they're just emotionally reacting, and it's like the last resort to where they've given up on intellectual responses. I mean, when was the last time you saw Matt Frad? Even Trent i'n't kept up with these people, Brian Holdsworth, Loften, any of them actually try to give like a like look like what we did tonight. I mean, I know we were not talking mainly about theology, but I mean we spent the first hour in history and theology. When was the last time any of the Roman Catholic out here actually put hours into detailed public refutation of positions? I mean maybe some of them haven't. I just haven't kept up. Let's see what Matt Frad's been doing. Are are we getting deep theological meat over here? Is the university system dead Catholicism is the new punk rock. So no, basically we're getting just low tier mush. The Latin Mass isn't going away, even though the papacy's actively banning it. Michael Knowles dating Internet, So we got to go back one month to Scott han talking about the apocalypse. Okay, so basically mush for the last month. Let's see what Let's see what? Uh, let's see we're lofting or two dogs, so welcome back. Well, here's at least a theology debate. Is Jesus God. But by the way, did you see he brought on Jake the Muslim metaphysician, so he'll bring on the enemies of Christ before anybody else. Of course, let's see what's Loften talking about here? Benedict or Leo, Vatican drama, Ice, blessings the Pope and Arnold. I don't know if I would call this meat or anything substantial. It's like a lot of it looks like a lot of low tiered like drama. And now he's having to resort to debates because nobody cares about his dumb ass takes and everything. Okay, who else is left? At least Trent's probably doing some kind of something refuting redeemed Zuomer sin sex questions, cancel culture, should we hate people? Doesn't really look like anything very media or substantial Charlie Kirk Ben Shapiro. So basically they're retreating to culture war because they've lost the theology debates. This is what I'm assessing here. Hey, forget all the theology. We don't win that domain, plus all the money and the clicks or in the culture war stuff anyway. So that's where they're at. Who's left? Who else is there? Tim? Let's see what Tim's talking about. He's probably talking about Vatican drum, Welcome to Rules for Rector. You don't really get much theology over here, because of course God's glory is created, according to Tim Gordon. But I bet we get Vatican drama, soap opera and Rome. What do we got?
Speaker 13: Cultural war? Culture war? Culture war, culture war, cultural war, exorcism, drama drama, cultural war.
Speaker 1: So they're giving up on theology. Looks like to me, I don't care that Wagner met a video. I don't care what am I?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: No video? I mean if you don't find all the stuff that I've talked about convincing, and you want to be a Roman Catholic. As I've told you guys like I'm done due have fun with that. If you want to be a Roman Catholic and you find the idiotic Tomistic created grace position good, then I actually think we don't want you in Orthodoxy. I hope that you don't become Orthodox. We don't want people trying to make Orthodoxy tomas, so you should be kept out. We don't want you. Elia shared on five dollars, JA, do you have any specific recommendations on Lyons and Florence. Yes, the Ostromov book is a classic Council of Florence Ostromov. Yeah, but Wagner isn't a I just say go watch doctor bo Branson, because everything that I say is what I've actually read extensively in the Cappadocians. And what Wagner does is quote mining the Cappadocians to try to prove from Catholicism. And if you actually read the Cappadotion you don't have to read very far. They teach the Essen Syner distinction, they teach hypoestic properties, they teach the fathers of the soul arcade. They don't teach the tomistic nonsense. That he does as a revisionist, and again, go be with those guys, Go be a Roman Catholic, go be gay, and go away. And by the way, I've asked Wagner multiple times to debate since in the last say six months, at least two or three times, and he says, I can't debate. I'm not debated, I'm not a debater. Make a video responding to me. I'm not gonna make videos.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I've asked multiple times, let's have a debate. He's not interested. So I just there's no point at this point, unless you're just brand new to all this material, that you would even consider a Roman Catholic option. Unless I don't know, I mean, I just just be gay. To just go be gay, like no one is stopping you from joining the Skittles church. Go do it. And I would, we would, we would. We would not want people wanting to make Orthodoxy tomistic. I mean they want Theophanes to be creatures. They think God has created attributes. It's just stupid. They they say, we're idolators when they say that God's glory is a creature. Like, it's so stupid, man, I mean, you're talking to people who by the way. The other thing is that they're not interested in our positions. I've given Tim Gordon the same book recommendations for five years. He read zero of them. That tells me that he's not interested. I've given Wagner book recommendations. He has read exactly zero of the recommendations that I give. Why would I give attention, traction, clicks and all of that. When a person is not interested in understanding the position, it's just polemics and clicks. There's no point. There is no way to get into orthodox theology without doing the reading. Who's another one? So they're just retreating the culture ward. They're giving up on theology because they've lost all the theology theology domain. Who else is there? Matt Frad, Trent Horn, Gordon Brian's. He doesn't even really do apologics though, like his style of should we listen to death metal? Like should Christian's listened to culture? Culture war? Culture war, Eucharist, culture war, ethics, culture war? Well, what I'm noticing, though, is culture war orthodoxy culture war. So a lot of this appeals in mass and it's because it's low tier. I tried to get Joel Hushmeier come debate, but you understand a lot of these people will not debate, and what they say is, oh, Dyer won't debate because he won't come on a Catholic channel to debate, even though for many of these people I've offered and tried to find some neutral thing and really they're not interested in debating, and so that becomes the excuse that, well, he's a bad actor, so I don't have to debate him. He's mean. And also he won't debate on a Catholic channel, which is not true. It's just that I've said I'll debate on a big Catholic channel, but they won't have me on. Matt Fridas, I'll never have him on. So these people are absolutely terrified of actual, real debate and confrontation because when I debated Trent Hornet didn't go good for Trent, and everybody knows it because Trent made basic blunders. He didn't he thinks the Trinity isn't the old test, Like just crazy shit. Justin did you see that go Art priest Elias Velis accept blessings and laying on of hands by a rabbi. I did see that, but like, why are we surprised they're acumenists. What do you expect? None that surprises me. All right, guys, we do have a show sponsor, and we got super chats. I gotta read, so let me play this ad. We do have show sponsor, and then we will read I gotta go T T got tankle and then we will read the super chest.
Speaker 14: I want to show off something that we're all proud of. I got a browser here. This is Jay Dyers, much vaunted, much sought after philosophy one oh one. Now he just got this page up. We are just testing it out. You guys are some of the first people in the world to see it. I want to say, for my part, it's not philosophy one oh one. I think this is as mistitling. I really think is as like philosophy unleashed. Because a philosophy want on one course, they give you kind of some useless information that you can't make sense of. Jay actually lays out over twelve weeks, dozens and dozens of hours put into just the presentation of this, let alone the hundreds and thousands of hours of research that it takes to have a coherent evolution and history of the origins of philosophy, the uses of philosophy, the different ways to look at it over time, and how that has been brought about to what we have today, which is almost an absence of philosophy on the objective, logic and reason side in an overabundance of woke philosophy that is irrational is made up day by as people are like I think we should bring racism back, and then here's a justification, and then it gets woke afied and spread out, and then all of a sudden you have a bunch of communist socialist ideas where you become the property in action. You need to be able to stand on your own ground. It helps to have a foundation in philosophy because it's a method to fine truth when you get down to it. Philosophy is there because you love truth enough to go and learn how to find it, because it's valuable. So if you're interested in things like that. There is the landing page. We'll link it up in the notes. It is a longer once, so we'll get a shorter URL for this. I'm sure Jay has a link on his page. I just wanted to show it off. Now you know what exists, you can go look for it and see why this is not your father's philosophy, right, So well done. I'm proud of everyone who helped to produce and edit the course, and of course Jay did a flawless job in presenting the course over those twelve weeks. And he's a juggernaut. He's another guy just like John Bush, in action all the time, doing something productive, like very little wasted time in his week, those one hundred and sixty eight hours of being harnessed very well. I want to show off something that we're all proud of. I got a browser here. This is Jay Dyers much vaunted, much sought after philosophy one oh one. Now he just got this page up. We are just testing it out. You guys are some of the first people in the world to see it. I want to say, for my part, it's not philosophy one oh one. I think this is a mistitlank.
Speaker 15: You on something crazy real quick. Most of these zoomer Jimbros are consuming macro guzzling synthetic dies and synthetic sweeteners on the daily. They don't even know it. Goofy af, There's nothing great about that. Do not listen any further unless you are an alpha or Sigma male. This is important and there could be consequences.
Speaker 1: There's a new.
Speaker 15: Certified Sigma male pre workout powder for Sigmas only. It is guaranteed to empower you to dominate your co workers, fire your boss, aggressively, gamble, or invade a small village. Chad Mode stands out from the crowd by excluding artificial flavors, preservatives, sweeteners, and dyes. We've even avoided so called natural flavors which are actually not natural at all, ensuring a clean and effective formula. Experience the pure goodness of chad Mode colored with organic blue spirolina extract, organic lemon cherry, and organic maple crystals. Forget synthetic caffeine made in a sketchy Chinese lab. Embrace the natural power of organic green coffee bean extract, which will get your mind going and pump you up to the max. Chad Mode is made in America with all clean ingredients, the first clean pre workout of its kind. Why are these people adding synthetic sweeteners to every single pre workout when there are many studied downsides to consuming nasty fake sucralose. Each dose of chad Mode contains the kick of a cup and a half of coffee, delivering a surge of energy alongside essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and herbal extracts. Chad Mode will allow you to fire your boss and dominate anyone who opposes you. Chad Mode will make you more dominant in your daily life, so proceed with caution. It's as simple as mixing one or two scoops of our fine powder into water or juice, providing you with a delicious, energizing beverage featuring a burst of sweet organic fruit flavor. Chad Mode will give you the extra edge you desperately crave. Don't miss out. Secure your supply of chad Mode on TikTok shop with a limited time massive discount. Elevate your workouts and supercharge your days. Chad Mode not for your average gim brozoomer who consumes synthetic blue dyes on the daily. Buy on the TikTok shop now with a massive discount provided by TikTok for a very limited time. Buy now while this is still available, or go to Chuck dot com and use code in caption. Chad Mode has been flying off the shelves because it's the first of its kind, certified for alpha males only.
Speaker 1: Joel five dollars. Has been a while. I want to give you more money about my first house with my wife and our one year old son. I hope all is going well with you and your family. Well, thank you, Yes, things are going well. Appreciate that. I don't know if you guys saw good old Biddy, our buddy Biddy, y'all see him. He went to one twenty five last night. So yeah, absolutely, I told you guys we would be headed that way in the bull market. I'm expecting no guarantees one fifty to two hundred at least probably good chance. Now we might not get there, and we might enter into a bear market, but eventually, not only will we will we hit one fifty two hundred, we will go to five hundred and a million. No presubsitionalism isn't necessarily tied to reform theology. Jack, have you thought about selling merch? Yeah, we just haven't got around to it yet. If you are interested in merch, so you can go to my website, and we do have in the shop my books, and of course we're about twelve days out from Esther Hollywood three according to the printer, but you can get signed copies in the shop right here. And yes, everything that you buy book wise is signed, so you don't have to tell me to sign it. Because every time people buy books they say, can I get this signed? The whole purpose of buying it from the website is to get them signed. They're all signed. Now if you want it specific, sign this to my mom, biebel Bobble. Yes, then you have to tell me what to sign. No. I don't have to have reformed epistol homology to believe in transcendental argumentation. It's just simply not true. So we've done countless podcasts addressing that over the last ten years. So you're just rehearsing, rehashing all this stuff that we talked about for years. BTC price doing very well. If you're interested in bitcoin, you can get started with bitcoin through Swan Bitcoin. My referral link is in the show description. I'm not a registered financial advisor, but I believe that bitcoin is ethical money. It is the future of money, and it is already way beyond our expectations in terms of when I started in twenty seventeen with bitcoin. Here we are at one hundred and twenty five, and I'm sure we'll be at one point fifty very soon. I don't know when, but if you would like to get started, you can use my referral link right there to Oh that's not it, that's the super chat. Swan Bitcoin right here is a bitcoin only company. So when you purchase bitcoin with Swan, the expectation is that you would transfer it eventually to your cold storage wallet. But you can now also sell I think on Swan. So Swan has introduced the cell feature as well, So there you go. Now, I don't typically do ald coin stuff. I don't care if you want to do it. You're free to make your decisions. If you want to gamble, that's essentially what old coins are. I will say though, that if a person would like to donate or support through any of the other coins, you can support the work through the other coins. For example, I do have in the shop now the option you can purchase with crypto. I think it takes ten different ones. I'm going to convert that at a bitcoin. So I'm just letting you know. But because there are a lot of people who say, hey, I've got a bunch of you know, Solana, can I pay you in this or this whatever? Yes, you can, depending upon which coin. If you'd like me to give you those addresses, I can just request it. But Solana did make it easy, and so if you didn't want to support me with Solana, you can do. You just hit at Jasanalysis dot s k r and you can from from not every Solona wallet, but from most Salona wallets. You can just send to Jason also dot s k r. I will put it in the bigcoin, but pretty much most of them I do have like the coin like the base wallet, so like most most cryptos can be received in the base wallet. So I don't disagree with Eliakim in Isaiah having a reference to Peter, but the obvious fulfillment is Christ. So Christ is the true through householder, you know, the steward of God's house. And by extension, it would apply to every bishop who has the office of the keys. In Matthew eighteen, Jesus applies the exact same key jurisdiction et cetera episcopal office powers that Matthew sixteen has. They're applied to the entire college of the apostles in Matthew eighteen. So if you incorporate Matthew eighteen, there's nothing about Isaiah's passage of Aliacim that is only to Peter. Oh, but he's the head over the whole house. Yeah, like Jesus is right, So Jesus is the head of the whole house. Oh but no, it's Peter. So everything that's about Christ suddenly gets turned into Peter. Remember when we did the Nick Fuentes debate and Nick said he thought that in Revelation when it said that I have the house, I have the keys of death and Hades, he thought that was Peter talking. Jesus is talking about Peter. There's nothing about Peter in that passage. So instinctually, Roman Catholics just default to thinking that all this is about Peter when it's initially first and foremost about Christ. Now many Roman Catholics would admit there's a crystological element, but that's even downplayed to try to stress the petrine stuff. Jonathan Kelly, how do I ensure my date has an orthodox fronema pre supper? Always pre sup your date as soon as you pick her up? Bobby C five dollars. Now that AI's progress, can you make a new Chadmo commercial with Sora too? I do need to make a new chad Moo commercial. I'll have to figure out something funny to do. I'll have to think about that. James Colepatrick, Hello, I had a fellow Orthodox tell me no clear definition of the Trinity is given. I mean, that's a very odd thing for an Orthodox person to say. I mean, the Second Ecumenical Council is the Cappadocian Trinitarian Doctrine codified. I mean, just any basic Palmazanski's Orthodox dogmatics will lay out the basics of the Trinity. It's a very bizarre It sounds like a person who doesn't really know Orthox theology, sounding off like they think they know justin five dollars. No, we did that element two da visto three dollars. What is the theology quote unquote behind Saint Bernard receiving the breast milk from Mary. That's a good question. I mean, I mean, I have Bernard's commentaries on Song of Songs and so some of that is in there. I mean, I think it's just another level of Marian mysticism, and not all of which would necessarily be wrong, but it definitely begins to go in these kind of extreme directions. I'm trying to remember what's in Bernard's commentary. I haven't, like, I haven't looked at that since I was a tradcat, so like I have. I don't even remember what's in his commentary on some of songs, but I mean, it's just going to be medieval Marian mysticism. However, I do think that there was a Romancalic dming me today. Actually he was talking smack and then I invited him to come to Bait, and of course he turned down, he declined. But I want to remind you guys of this present reality in the Sacramento. I think this is one of the overlooked reputations of Romantholsism, which is the just bizarre, outlandish ideas that you have to accept in terms of histrionic women Roman Catholic saints like Margaret Mary Ala Coquay and her cutting herself and Jesus told her to do it, and this is like Papal there's two papal bulls on this. You can't reject Margaret Mary Ala Cocoay.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Every time I bring this up, the first thing Romancalix says is, well, is that dogma that dog I actually have to believe that, Yeah, you do. You can't reject papal defined bowl Roman Catholic saints, and she is one of the most preposterous. So it's like, I mean, Elijah, the prophets of Baal are over there cutting themselves, doing the exact same thing that Margaret Marylyn cocoays do. Like just total delusion, dude, total delusion, Like the most extreme pre last you've ever heard of. But I think this is actually a really strong argument against roguetholism. In fact, I brought this up to Wagner and he even at one point said something, Hm, yeah, that's interesting. I don't know what to say to that. So look, I mean, who cares about a PhD in tumism. I'll get PhD in tumism? Did Rome doesn't care about tumism. Rome's building multi faith Abrahamic faith complexes. There's a platform you can use to receive bitcoin super chats. Oh, I didn't know that. A few Canadians used it during a live stream rajat Sony. It's in bitcoin, not crypto. That's interesting. I never even thought about that. The only thing is a lot a lot of people have signed up for bitcoin through Swan, but not many people donate bitcoin or purchase with bitcoin. It's very rare. So since I put the crypto option to pay, two people have bought books with bitcoin in the last several months. So I'm not opposed to it, but it's just it's just very rare. I mean, I think we're just still so early, Like people still don't get it. People still don't have bitcoin. If you are interested, though, this is this is my wallet. If you want to support, you can support through bitcoin there. They should make a way to super chat with crypto though, I mean bitcoin and anything, right, because you've got a lot of these people who are into crypto and they'l superchet. I mean, I've had a you know, we had the ten hat cat guys were super supportive. They were very generous, so I appreciate them. But you know, I'm a bitcoin supremacist. I think it's supreme. I mean, I understand the criticism of paying for a product with bitcoin because it's almost like you're paying you know, ten x in five years. That's that's why I could conceivably see paying for a product with a stable coin or some other crypto. Now I don't. I mean, I'm happy if somebody wants to buy something with bitcoin, but I understand the logic of like, well, wait a minute, I don't want to buy stuff with bitcoin because that doesn't make anything like I'd rather I'd rather stack the bitcoin and you know, pay out of the you know, the petty cash drawer or whatever. Uh. And I don't know what's gonna happen with stable coins. It's a it's a huge maze and labyrinth. I feel like one of these rails it's not gonna be bitcoin, but something will be used, whether we like it or not. Uh, to to do all these stable coins and all the whatever, all this genius evil genius act stuff's all about. I don't think it's gonna be B and B because that's Asian, and I don't think most people in America are. There's not a whole lot happening on B and B. So you've either got an ethereum doesn't seem able to handle. I mean, it's slow. The only other option is Slanna. I don't think it's going to be XRP. I feel like it's got to be a Solana, whether you like it or not. Octavian ten dollars will the pope bless ice cube to promote the rap game Man When I heard about a blessing of an ice cube. That's what I thought it was. What is the let's say, platform for bitcoin's super chats? Nobody will ever do it, though you'll get like one, you'll get like one super chat like in six months.
Speaker 12: How to enable live crypto superchats in OBS? So hey everyone, I just thought i'd make this short video to explain how you can enable live crypto super chats in OBS for your live stream content. Now, if you're unfamiliar with super chats, they're basically things you do on YouTube.
Speaker 1: I don't know that's like five years old, so that's probably not I'll have to find that. Thank you for that. We're not gonna bore everybody with us. Let's see, let's go back to over here, Phil Jay. I love your work. It's off topic, but I'm thinking of picking up CSOs Space Trilogy. Is this something you'd recommend?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, of course. And in fact, after church, the church that I never go to today, we were at lunch and everybody was talking about the Space Trilogy. It's to become Here is my possessed half talk right here from four years ago. So there's that good godfather. Five dollars and Jay, the rumancalotics will not debate. They're reaching out to people like me for filler because they don't have any more content. Yeah. So that's what I noticed, is like they seem to be shifting towards culture war and giving up on the theology. I call him at five dollars. I listened to Matt Slick debate debate. Oh no, sorry, Rice Jay earlier. I honestly need prayer. I feel resentment towards Matt Slick. He's a wolf. Pray for me. Well, I would just move on waste don't waste time with that goofball. Yeah, he's a snake. Ignatio five dollars. We read that the Potato guy one dollar. What do you think about Fatima? I have an essay on that you could read that. I also have multiple videos critiquing Fatament Black famed Nova twenty dollars. I wouldn't be surprised if Fuentes didn't know about any of this. Well, I've mentioned it in DMS in the past. I've mentioned it in responses and replies. He just ignores it. I want to think that he will eventually, given his work so far. Well, the problem is that a lot of these people are, they're they're sunk in costs, they're dug in, right. I mean Tim Gordon is his whole life is committed to whatever, his law degree at the whatever. And you know, Catholic books, and so once you put on a bunch of books like you're you're sunk dude, You're you're cooked. You're baked in. Doesn't mean that they can't. It's just the more baked in, the harder it is. And then your ego, the bigger your audience. You don't want to admit you were wrong, You know what I mean? Michael? Five dollars in theosis? Is it possible to retain personal affinity? Or is it all or nothing? H I don't I don't know what you mean. I'm not trying to dismiss your super chat Michael, I don't understand what you mean. None to five dollars for contexts. Give us a reminder of why the Western power block did things to prevent Communism from remaining or taking power from certain places while also funding it and supporting it. Well, I mean, it's really complex. So there's not a one size fits all answer to that. Because there's very wealthy, powerful elites who played both sides like Rothschild's arm and Hammer Robert Maxwell. Then there's people who were true believers, who were more ideologues, who weren't extremely wealthy and powerful, who would just kind of played the role of revolutionary like a Trotsky or something like that. And so at that level you've got people really fighting it out right. You've got people in the CIA who really did oppose communism and they really did think they were fighting for American all this stuff, and they're really fighting, you know, Soviet operatives. And you've got higher level people that are much more long term in their game plan who have wanted communism and socialism in some form for a long time. So all these things are true at the same time. So it's not a one size fits all helpe that answers the question. Troth the docks five dollars, and we did that before, Slinky, Thank you everything you do. J two dollars, Thank you, Leech, drop all this nerd stuff. Pursue your Christian rep career. Me and Ruslan? Is it Ruslan or Christian repper player? Paul? Five dollars? Do you recommend the gym bitcoin credit card? I'm tempted to get it because I got turned down for the coin Base card. I mean, I'm not a huge fan of Coinbase, but I mean I make enough money to have the coin Base credit card, but for whatever reason, they turn me down. So I'm out ready to just move over to Cracking or Gemini. But Gemini, I think Gemini's thing is limited. I mean, it's better than nothing, and it's better than Coinbase's existing card, but I think Gemini's payout is pretty low. So it's like up to four percent, but that's only on gas, which I mean, that's not terrible, but then dining and groceries is kind of low, and then everything else is one percent. But that's already almost what the Coinbase not the Coinbase one card, but the previous Coinbase card which I have. That's basically what. So it's not not a whole lot more than what it does. But then I'm kind of pissed off that they maybe they denied me because I'm always bitching about Coinbase. Their card is supposed to be four percent Bitcoin on every purchase, so that's why I wanted that, which is completely ridiculous because like I've been buying, unfortunately from Coinbase since twenty seventeen, I've spent no telling how much money, thousands of dollars over the years, tens of thousands of dollars at coinbase. Uh, and they deny me for this stupid ass card. I'm like, whatever, dude, let's move on to something else. Ninety nine dollars ninety nine Kresnik, thank you for your entertainment. Jay, this off topic. What do you think about long term impact of Ukraine War? Are we returning to their great powers in the road doctrine?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Really good question. I mean I don't know. I mean, I don't know. It's a really tough one. I mean they've been calling a new Cold War, but the West is just eating itself up with its own moral decay, so I can't see them. I mean, unless we turn things around, we're not going to last long term with all this degeneracy and insanity. I mean it's a tough one. Bobby C. Check out the full big coin card. Yeah, maybe there's some other options on everyone looked at h m hmm. Yeah, this looks like a good idea. I'll have to check this out. Appreciate that fold. Okay. I think people find coin based, you know, so easy and on board. So many people, and then you realize, like this is a nightmare. Dude, Ah, it's just Nikki thinky two dollars is endorsing a libertarian epistemology Jewish quackery. I don't know if it's necessarily Jewish.
Speaker 4: It's just uh.
Speaker 1: Enlightenment atheists epistemology, which is not exclusive to Judaism. Michael five dollars my fault likes it and dislikes or tastes and hobbies? Do they exist within theosis? A very interesting in Orthodoxy. Yeah, I don't think there's any reason why Theosis precludes enjoying leisure time. I mean, for example, Father Moses is all about weightlifting, so I think you'll find a lot of a lot of Orthodoxy stress is asceticism, and there's there's overlap with asceticism and sports. So absolutely, I mean you actually participating. I don't mean you watching stupid ass gay pro sports. Thank you guys, everybody, have a good night, a lot of fun. I we'll talk to you soon if you would hit, like and share. Hopefully you enjoyed this