Speaker 1: Web site day that's pay enter it now.
Speaker 2: Bill cunning EMMI Great America, and welcome this Monday afternoon. The Tri State Reds Baseball kicks off about six oh five tonight. But the Red Sox, believe it or not, the Red Sox have a losing record and the Reds have won five of the past six series. Is look hotter than a firecracker, and we'll see what happens. They have three games in Boston, then they're often have three games in Philly, and they come home next week getting ready for the All Star break, and they have seven games and home against weak opponents. But nonetheless, the Reds are with a rocket right now, one of the best teams in baseball, which I find hard to believe on June thirtieth, but that's the case. But until then, the Speaker of the House in columbuses, of course, Matt Huffman from Allen County, Alana, home with the QP Burger and so much more. And Speaker of Huffman, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And I asked you off the air. We do have white smoke over the Capitol, but there's also a possibility of the the Governor vetoing parts of this, which you can override with sixty and twenty house in the Senate. But one thing in Cincinnati which is bigger than Montana is the Bengals and the Browns now living in Lima. I'm not sure you care a lot about Bengals and Browns football. You probably care more about about the legacy of Leonard Rush and also Ohio State. But there's a lot of concern here that you're treating the Cleveland Browns differently by giving them the one hundreds of millions of dollars from unplayed funds, while the Bengal deal, which is an loi, is not yet signed, but it's a promise to sign. So can you tell the American people this Monday afternoon what is the status of the Bengals deal and the Browns deal and why one deal was approved the other other one wasn't unclaimed funds, etc. That was used instead of an additional tax on gaming many ways to fund that you came up with the unplaymed funds. Explained the deal to the American people.
Speaker 3: Well, first, the Bengals do have an opportunity to take advantage of this fund these unclaimed bond as as do other UH sports and cultural facilities. There's an entire track of things that people can do that that entities can do qualify and the Bengals can do that, as could the Columbus Symphony Orchestra and maybe some day the Symphony, Reds or fill in.
Speaker 1: Your favorite entity.
Speaker 3: So there will be a way for the Bengals to qualify like this there the Browns organ or the Browns program, of course, UH was was much different I think than probably any entity for a long time UH in that they they're putting in a couple of billion dollars of private money. But there is a there is an entire scheme in place for the Bengals to take advantage of this, and you know, I do think that this is the best way to do this. I didn't want to raise taxes the bond UH provisions that we use so often in other areas. We did that six hundred million dollars for the Brent Spence Bridge train insportation capital budgets we have We always have billions of dollars in bonds out there, but that would have added about an extra three hundred and thirty million dollars onto the cost of the taxpayer. The unclaimed funds is simply money that is sitting accumulating interest. We can't spend the interest. And the interesting thing about this one has about four point eight billion dollars. It's collecting about one hundred and ninety million in interest every year, and in non interest income it collected five hundred and twenty four million dollars only paid out one hundred and forty five The amount of money that's coming to this fund has skyrocketed over the past ten to fifteen years. I think the reason is people are losing their money on the internet place and it eventually gets turned into the state, so it's a good way to do it. We of course ensure that the Browns, the Bengals, anyone else taking advantage of this money will create enough new revenue to pay the fund back. The Owns can't get the money or anybody else until they show the tax Department and they show Office of Budget and Management that the project is viable and that the fund will recover its money.
Speaker 2: As far as the LOI that was signed a Lisia Reese County commissioner, and she served in the legislature for a long time, maybe when you were there, has set on our air repeatedly there's no deal, that there's an LOI letter of intent, And now the lawyers get together, the George Vincent types who's brilliant in Densmore and Alex trent Tefilu who works at Densmore gets together along with the Bengal lawyers. And the Bengal lawyers are undefeated, untied, unscored on hell. Mike Brown takes the Irs to tax court and beats the Irs and tax court. So these sets of lawyers are making one thousand bucks an hour and they're going to hash it out. Well, once they hash it out and say, okay, we really have a deal, there was a lot of a lot of confetti and a lot of drinking the champagne and were screaming, hollering and shouting about a week ago we got a deal, we got a deal. In reality, there's not a deal. There's an understanding in the future to maybe get a deal. But if the deal is signed, you're saying that the Bengals have the capability of getting that missing three hundred and fifty million dollars out of the state quote the unplaying funds. But the deal has got to be a real deal, has got to be examined, and it's got to be the model rule. Can you explain to the American people, Speaker Huffman, the model rule that has to be applied. If the Bengals take money, does that solidify them in Cincinnati? They say it's eleven years. They say it used to be a thirty year, now it's eleven Can you explain that to the American people?
Speaker 3: Sure so, But just to be clear, the amount of money that the Bengals and again anybody else building large facilities like this get, they would have to come and apply to the state for that fund and make sure that the taxes would pay back ultimately the money to the fund. And that's going to be dependent on whatever deal it is that the banks or the city, or the county or the NFL or whoever brings to the state. And they can convince them, hey, look state, now, whether it's three hundred and fifty or two hundred and fifty or whatever it is, based on what's in the statue, then someone will say, Okay, we're convinced that the folks at the Offston Budget Management, we're convinced we're going to get our money back. Here's the money, and here's all the parameters, but until there's an agreement, no one can say, oh, we're going to get this or we're going to get that. We basically modified the Midell rule to say that, you know what the state legislature's interested in is the state of Ohio. And in this particular case, this new facility in Cuyahoga County is built about one mile outside of the city limits. Brook Park is actually about the city of Cleveland. I don't think that was ever intended to do that now. I don't think the Browns are going to move to Akron or Blima, although that would be great. But what essentially does is it prevents, not just penalizes, but prevents teams who have signed agreements and taken state money from leaving the state of Ohio. And again, you know that's essentially what the new rule is, because you know before it was Cleveland only, Well, they can build this new facility there and it essentially serves the same population. And again, the state of Ohio is what we care about, not necessarily the lines in a particular county.
Speaker 2: So if and when the LOI becomes a real deal, it'll be eight thousand pages long. The lawyers will get their cut of the deal. It's going to be signed CEM delivered at that point the Hamlet County with the Bengals, and I guess the NFL apply to this fund to get three or four hundred million dollars. And if that happens, that's like the guarantee that the Bengals threat to move, which the Browns have done one time. They go went to Baltimore and Mike Bran one point showed up in Baltimore when the negotiations are going on. So if Ohio has put up this money, and this might be three to six months down the road, speaker Matt Hoffman, and they take the money, then it's going to be very difficult for the Bengals to leave. Is that fair to say?
Speaker 3: That's absolutely fair to say, yeah, yeah, And again the state isn't sitting here saying how can we give this money away or how can we make these deals individual communities. I mentioned the Columbus Symphony Orchestra because they have plans for a two hundred million dollar facility. They're not maybe Columbus, Franklin County other people can raise that money, right, but you know that's that's money that potentially they can apply for the fund and not just mega facilities, you know, like the Browns or the ones that we were just talking about. But but but other facilities which you know are going to course enhance our lifestyle and a lot of people want to come here and live. You know, this facility in Cleveland, it's going to be you know, state of the art, and I think you know, I think you and I agree that if the Bengals renovation happens, that it's going to be great for downtown wonder By the way, I'm a Reds fan, well I may.
Speaker 2: And at this point part of the deal, which isn't done, I want to say it as loud as I can. There is no deal between the county, the state, and the Bengals for this renovations. It's a promise to get an agreement down the road, which we hope happens. But also the Bengals are giving up a lot of control over the entire riverfront. That was stupid to give them control in the first place. It also opens up other events like Beyonce or maybe Taylor Swift to come back, and it opens up the ability of this new commission in Hambleton County to say Okay, we're going to use pay corpse stadium more. All that's good stuff. Will see what happens. Secondly, my friends in public education say, you're screwing public education by this forty percent carryover. Can you maybe in one paragraph explain why you're not screwing public education to put what does put those fears to rest?
Speaker 3: Well, First of all, public education is being funded an additional seven hundred million dollars through this budget. I had a reporter asked me last week. He said, what would you say to the people who are set with you for cutting funding to public education? And I said, I would tell them that they have been misinformed and they should be upset with anyone, including news outlets, that are telling them that in fact, public education is being cut. So here's what we're trying to do. There's a lot of we got real problems with facuting property tax. There are a lot of folks who are eliminated completely that may be on the ballot next year. And essentially what we've done is say, look, there are a lot of public school districts, not all of them, who are carrying over, who are getting tax money both from the state and local property and spending it they're spending a lot. You look at the amount of money, for example, that the Columbus Public schools are spending per child. They had a forty six percent carryover about four hundred million dollars that they didn't spend, and there are a lot of other school districts just like that. Of course, Columbus Public is way above average in terms of how much it'spent. There are other school districts like Bluffton in the Great Town of Blufton, Ohio, and Island County. They only spend twelve thousand dollars per kid. The average statewide is sixteen thousand, three hundred. Go check your local school district, see how much they're.
Speaker 2: Spending for twenty three thousand, the Cincinnai twenty three thousand.
Speaker 3: Well there you go. Now, I don't know what the carryover for Cincinnati is, but if it's more than forty percent, we're simply saying the school districts like I know, Columbus Orange School District, several others around the state. Look, all we're asking is at least return the money that you're not spending.
Speaker 1: We're not saying.
Speaker 3: Go back and get rid of you know, building wellness managers, which one of the school districts recently, someone told me they hired all the other you know things that school. It appears that public school districts spend money on that. No other no other governmental entity is spending the kinds of things that they're doing, right, And all we're saying is you keep spending as much money as as your local school board wants to do that. But if you have extra money that you're not using, at least return that to the taxpayer. And so we have school districts that are sixty eighty one hundred, one hundred and fifty percent carryovers, and in fact, the recommendation by school business officials is carry over at least twenty five percent. Now they're not going to put that in their talking points that they're going to send to Bill cunning In. So we have to do something about property taxes, because what are these schools going to do if this goes on the bow next year and pass it. It's going to pass.
Speaker 4: It's going to pass.
Speaker 2: In fact, I had one of your cohorts on who said, look, it's either property tax, income tax, or sales tax. And people hate all of them, the least hateful I guess is sales tax you pay a little bit. But one of your cohorts said to me that property taxes eliminated, that means the sales tax in each county would have to be about twenty percent and income taxes would double a triple. And you haven't had to confront this yet, But as the main guy in Columbus, what do you do if property taxes are voted down? In other words, you can't use them. They don't exist anymore. What's the sales tax and income tax look like?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think that there's going to suddenly be a push to double income tax and sales tax. What we have are talent, and I've mentioned this last time was one thousands of local taxing entities, and you know people are willing to pay that apparently, but we may not be able to afford six hundred plus school districts and several hundred cities, townships and villages and all of the things that we pay for right now. And I think that if this passes next year, we're going to have to look at a restructuring of local government and how we do it. Now, everybody wants to have their own local school, Everybody wants their own police and fire department. You have to figure out how to pay for that. But if this thing passes next year, then what we're talking about in this budget is peanuts. People will be saying, where do I sign up for that plan that we had last year. I think that there is substantial property tax really, if not just in the carryovers situation, but there's a whole number of other things. We're eliminating emergency levees, renewal levees with increases, substitute levees, combined levees, all things that most of the public don't know about. They just end up saying, well, I'm the kids, so I'm going.
Speaker 2: To vote to the school left and they always pass and I can't. You're not You're in Allen County. In Hamlin County, we have mentally retarded my I use that term because it's in the statute. We have senior citizen levee, we have a zoo levee, we have the library level, we have the engine level. We got all these levees. We have eleven special levees that always win. Matt Hoffman, and no point does anyone ever vote against any of them because you got poor hungred kids to be fed, and the property tax is completely out of control, especially in Hamlin County. And you give us a shot to vote that down, we're going to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, there's the other you know sort of improvements are this. If the school district has more than a one hundred percent general fund carryover, they're prohibited from going to the ballot. The school district can't increase tax revenues, which is some of the things that happen. They shift the purpose of the inside melage without they have to do it with the public meeting. And these are all sort of strange words to most people. But this how suddenly your taxes go up. You didn't vote for it. There wasn't a public meeting. Oh my guysh how did that happen? So you know the other thing that will happen, and it may not happen in the Cincinnati public schools, but in many places, people are going to show up at their school board and say, hey, wait a minute, you suddenly have this operating extra operating money and you put it into the permanent improvement fund, and now I don't get a tax cut because of that. Well, well, we're going to build a new building. Well, I would have liked to remodel my bathroom with that extra tax money. So there really needs to be a local involvement in what these taxes are. And you know, I'm just as guilt as there.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: You know, my local school ley comes up, I vote for in the park and all of those things. But you know, it's a There are a lot of people, of course, paying these taxes that don't get to vote, and there are a lot of people who don't pay the taxes who do get the vote right, And the question really needs to be what is it that we can do to make sure I think the current question is what do we do to ensure the public that next year's potential ballot initiative isn't necessary, that we've made the changes in this budget. And if folks aren't convinced, then were we are looking at local government armageddon next year?
Speaker 2: It will be armageddon. But nonetheless, I like the Tony Benders, rich and famous. My producer, he likes the two point seventy five percent cap on high income Americans so they pay less money in state taxes, which I like to a little bit. But Matt Huffman, we're going to have on the governor Tuesday or Wednesday. He's got till midnight tonight to veto line out in veto, it can be overruled, but you told me off the air. Depends what the issue is. You're not sure yet what's going to be vetoed, what's not. Then you get back together. The pow wow happens Tuesday and Wednesday, override the veto and away we go. But Speaker of the House, Matt Huffman, once again, thanks for setting the record straight, especially about the browns and angles. And you continue to have a great day. And thank you, mister speaking.
Speaker 3: All right, thanks Bill, God bless thank you very much.
Speaker 2: God bless ill. Let's continue with more. There you have it. So until there's a deal. Is there a deal with the Bengals watching the media, we got a deal. In reality, there's no deal. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW. It's officially time for Zero's annual summer sale. Take advantage and get fifteen percent off all cleaning services. Mention me, Bill Cunningham to secure this deal. Hit the music, Dave, hit the music. The Great American is back and back. Last night a little week in Naples, Florida to recharge my battery. So I went to Naples, Florida because it was much cooler there than Cincinnati. That's changing now as I speak. Nonetheless, when I listen to Matt Huffman, et cetera talk, you have to understand there's no such a thing as a free lunch unless you're running for the mayor's position in the New York City area, which case Maldonnie gets a free lunch at someone else's expense. But when this issue comes up about real estate property tax, you give the American voter an opportunity to eliminate a property tax. Guess what they're going to do it. And my evidence for that is the great Rocky Boyman who's that right there about a month ago and said, my property tax bill is skyrocketing because of all the extra levees that we put on and everyone has passed all the time. Plus schools get more and more expensive. The main source of revenue for schools is the local property tax, and it's skyrocketed. There's ways of fixing it, such as over sixty five on a fixed income you get a break, maybe a homestead exemption one type or another, or that if you're a certain age over sixty or seventy that property taxes don't rise, et cetera. There's ways of doing that, and I think Matt Huffman, the Speaker of the House you just heard from, wants to implement a few of these ideas. But I think all of it will be a nulldy because if you put on the ballot this November or next May in the state of Ohio may not levery taxes on real estate whatsoever. And it's a constitutional amendment which cannot be affected by the legislature. Somehow, the billions and billions of dollars that schools received through the property tax, plus others, including about thirteen or fourteen levies in Hamlety County for every conceivable cause will all go away. It'll be zero.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: The lawmakers are going to give each each township or each city, each county a year or two to come up with an alternative system. It's either income tax, or it's real estate tax, or it's sales tax. Those are the three methods and means the government has to raise money. If you eliminate one property taxes, that means one lawmaker told me that the sales tax in Hamlety County, for example, would have to be about eighteen to twenty percent, while Boone and Boone Kenton Campbell, which of course is in Kentucky, they would be unaffected. So many people will continue the outflow from the city of Cincinnati and Hamlin County to northern Kentucky and to Butler, Claremont and the Warren County. But the difficulty is they're going to have the same problems. That is, how do you fund government if you can't use real estate taxes to do it. The special levees are a problem. Every time a special levee is on the ballot, whether it's the library or the zoo, or Senior Citizens levee or the Engaging Care levee or Engaging Care and getting free lawyers and free medical care. There's about thirteen or fourteen special levies. I don't think anyone's ever lost, not one time. They always pass. And that therefore the expenses of owning real estate continue to rise. And if you're in a good school district, like in a Deer Park or an Indian Hill or a Madeira, you know going in you're going to pay a lot of taxes. Or the city of Cincinnati is very high without much results. At least in Deer Park, Indian Hill, Wyoming Oak Hills, you have pretty good public schools. But when you pay high property taxes and have lous these schools. Fact, they're so bad you can't send your kid to school. You have to get a private schooling. If you can, you're going to afford it. It's a problem. So when you vote yes to eliminate all property taxes, the consequence will be a grossly increased income tax in municipalities and or grossly increased sales taxes, which will drive more people out. For example, if you want to buy a brand new Chevrolet, of course from Joseph Chevrolet, and the property tax, I think the excuse me? The sales tax, I don't know what it is, seven seven and a half percent. What if it's twenty percent or twenty five percent in Hamilton County and you need transportation? Are you going to buy the car in Indiana or in Kentucky and to save that five six, seven ten percent on a fifty thousand dollars car that's five thousand dollars. Of course you are. You're going to buy it in Covington. And so someone needs to and as Matt Huffman just said, this is going to be a big powwow if this thing passes, which should give townships like in Coal, Rain and Green and Sycamore the ability to levy income taxes. So one of the reasons the Great American lives in Kenwood is because of the way Sycamore Township is run by people like Tom Weedman. It's run very well by Tracy Schwegman and others. Its very well run, low cost township. What if there's a large income tax in Sycamore Township, well, Core Rain Township, It's going to cause people to vote with their feet and the moving vans to get the hell out. And so, yes, we need property tax reform. Secondly, do we need to eliminate the property tax and grossly increase the income and sales taxes? I don't think so that'll be up to you now. Secondly, on a personal note, I got a call from a good friend of Bob Trumpy. And as you I know, Bob Trump is now a little over eighty years old, if my math is correct, eighty years old. And when you talk to old football players like a Joe Walter or a Dave Lapham, or an Archie Griffin. They will tell you that their bodies are breaking down because the way football was played in the sixties, seventies and eighties completely different the way football has played today. In fact, that largely football was played without a helmet that was functional at all. And I'm told that the greatest tight end that the Bengals have ever had, Bob Trumpy, is of course closer to the end in the beginning. He's eighty years old. He's not in the best of health. And the Ring of Honor vote is ongoing as I speak, and I want to I don't have a vote in this as I understand it, Only those who are season ticket holders of the Bengals have a vote. And who's going to join the Ring of Honor. One of the worst things that happened to Dave Parker, a frequent guest of this show, along with his buddy, would come in. King would come in with him to help raise money for his particular difficulty, Parkinson's, and I helped raise a lot of money. I did a very small part, but others did a great part. And Dave Parker, one of the most dominating baseball players of the nineteen seventies, and eighties, was finally admitted into the Baseball Hall of Fame a few months ago. He was in tears, I'm told, waiting forward to the July event in which he's going to be inducted into Cooperstown, and he didn't make it. He passed away about a week ago. Dave Parker, and whether it's Barry Larkin or Eric Davis or and Bob and of course Pete Rose spoke so highly of him that Dave Parker was a dominant character. In fact, one might say in the seventies and eighties there was no better outfielder and all of baseball than Dave Parker. And he was kept out of the Hall of Fame during his living years largely because of the Curtis Strong drug trials in Pittsburgh nineteen eighty four nineteen eighty five, I think, in which I attended the trials on behalf of the station to get some first hand reporting, because Dave Parker was a huge name in city of Cincinnati and also in Pittsburgh. Had some minor involvements with that that resulted in a little bit of difficulties for Dave Parker, but had nothing to do with his great play on the field, the dominant character. And once again Dave Parker did not improve his statistics the last ten years. Would you agree either, you inter you're out. He should have been in ten or fifteen years ago. Finally the Veterans Committee put him in, Dave Parker, and now he's dead. And I didn't get to enjoy going to Cooperstown. I pointed out with Bob Trumpy, who sat here in these seats for about ten years on LW before that on fifteen thirty, then about nineteen eighty nine or so, Trumpy was so busy traveling with NBC that he gave up sports talk for many, many years, if not decades. Just by his football terms in Cincinnati, he belongs in the Bengals Ring of Honor. Not counting sports talk, not counting NBC, not counting the Olympics, not counting the Ryder Cups that he covered, not counting the six Hall of Fame football games, not counting four Super Bowls, not counting the four Pro Bowls that he covered, etc. This guy had multiple careers in various aspects of sports related items, but this one. The vote's happening now. If you're in the if you're one of the voters that Trump. He finished ten years in Cincinnati with two hundred and ninety eight receptions call it three hundred receptions, four thousan six hundred yards, thirty five touchdowns, and one hundred and twenty eight games that he played, and he averaged fifteen point four yards per catch, the most ever by Bengals tight end, so he was clearly also received four Pro Bowl selections, two with the old AFL. You might recall that the merger took place in nineteen seventy. Up to that point, the Bengals were in the so called AFL. He received two selections there for the AFL All Star and then in the NFL he got two Pro Bowls nineteen seventy nineteen seventy three. So not too many Bengal players in history have been to four Pro Bowls, would you agree? I have to think about it, but probably less than ten or fifteen players in history have been to that many Pro Bowls. And also the greatest Bengals tight end number eighty four is Bob Trumpy and his name is out there to be voted on to go into the Ring of Honor and time is a wasting. It would be tragic to have a Dave Parker situation where he was admitted into the Ring of Honor, but he wasn't around to enjoy it. Because you know, death calls upon each of us at some point in our life. No one gets out of this life alive, at least with their earthly remains, and it would be tragic for Bob Trumpy and Dave Lapham, who by the way, physically is doing quite well to be to be selected for the Ring of Honor, and earthly it doesn't matter anymore. Pete Rose told that repeatedly. In fact, last night I head on to Wayne Allen Root. We're gonna have him coming up. We're going to talk to him again about two o'clock. I talked to him off the air about this. Then there's going to be some sort of a pardon issued by the President Donald Trump involving the felony convictions of Pete Rose. But Pete Rose often said, after I'm dead, I don't care. I don't care if I go to the Hall of Fame after I'm dead. I don't care if I get pardon after I'm dead. What differences to make? But some of us want to clean up the record relative to Pete in that regard, that's a different matter. But Bob Trump he is with us, He's alive and well. I believe he's still still living in Glendale. And I've spoken to the Trumpster for about ten years, and I was told by a close friend of his that the shadows are lengthening for Bob Trumpy and before he meets his maker, the friends around Bob would like him to be in the Ring of Honor, to be honored one of the Bengals games later this year. So for those who vote, maybe I'll get some Bengal faithful involved in this to begin an effort to have the votes counted for Bob Trumpy and of course Dave Lapham, who began his relationship with Cincinnati in nineteen seventy four. Nineteen seventy four during the Nixon regime in Washington, and those two characters eighty four and sixty two belong in the Ring of Honor along with all the others that have already been selected. No question about it, but the greatest Bengals tied in in history four Pro Bowl type selections with more yards per catch in fact, in all of Bengals receiver of them since nineteen sixty eight, He's seventh, which includes all the great wide receivers and yards per catch which is fifteen point four yards per catch. Over his long and distinguished career, He's in a bunch of broadcasting Hall of Fames and Springfield, Illinois, a bunch of others. But one thing I know would touch his heart to being the Bengals Ring of Honor during his living years. So I need someone connected with the Bengals season ticket holders to pass the word out that time is a wasting. The shadows are lengthening tone and tint for a number eighty four, Bob Trumpy, and that now's the time to put him into the Ring of Honor along with Dave Lapham and the show of the respect. Just hold of the side is incredible Olympics career as a broadcaster, his NFL career as a broadcaster, his incredible work in Super Bowls as a broadcaster, is incredible work. As the founder of Sports Talk, he and Pete Franklin the best shows I've ever heard conducted in sports. When the Browns and Bengals played, and Bob Franklin of Cleveland and Bob Trump, he would get together and go back and forth. It's fabulous and Trump. He left us full time here in nineteen eighty nine to do all his national broadcasting, but then he came back later on about fifteen or twenty years later. He is a Hall of Fame character, a Hall of Fame broadcaster, but most importantly he's a Hall of Fame football player, which is why he belongs in the Bengals Ring of Honor. So I like someone to pick up that banner, who can carry that forward with those voting who I understand are the season's takeout holders for your Cincinnati Bengals. I stay tuned for more. Coming up after one o'clock today will be Nate Shelman, and Nate Shelman has connections, of course is Cincinnati. Everything in the world connects to Cincinnati somehow. But he's going to be live from a Boise, Idaho about what's happening to that assassin, that murderer who lowered two firefighters to handle a prairie fire. But he began, the murderer began so he could kill firefighters. That's coming up after one o'clock today at Home of the Reds. That would be a course News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: Billy Cunningham, the Great America, and yesterday afternoon, a terrible event took place around Wilbur north of Boise, Idaho, at Porto or Lean, Idaho, in which it appears a sniper started a fire, a brush fire in order to lure firefighters to the scene, where seemingly he killed two and then wounded one.
Speaker 2: Is still uncertain at this point whether he killed himself or was killed. And last night on my syndicated show, I had on Nate Shellman. Nate Shelman is the program director and PM host on KBOI Radio in Boise, Idaho. And once again, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. Nate, as we sit here this a Monday afternoon, a little after one o'clock Eastern time, and what's the latest on the investigation as to why these events took place? In first could you tell the American people exactly what happened?
Speaker 6: Well as far as what exactly happened, that's what they are still investigating. You're looking at around one thirty Pacific time. Quard Lane is on Pacific time that fire was responding to a brush fire, and that's a big deal for all of us out west. You guys, hear about all the wildfires that happen all over the country, and this is when you start to see that happen for one reason or another. It's dry, there's fireworks getting ready for the Fourth of July weekend up there in Courtlane, and wherever we have woods, there's always people camping. So this is a common occurrence for us. And small brush fires like what the fire was responding to quickly turn into hundreds, thousands, hundreds of thousands of acres in wildfire, so it's a big deal. What they've never seen happen, or what we don't see happen often is report to a fire and then have somebody shooting from within the fire or from beyond the fire line at them. That was a new one. Shooting at fire, shooting at law enforcement. This was an all hands on deck approach. So you had police, you had FBI, you had the Sheriff's department, you had the Marshall's office, you had everybody that could respond to this. Because you have two things, you have a shooter and you have a wildfire. That all puts the public in jeopardy.
Speaker 2: And at this point that was a concern. First of all, maybe this was a group of individuals. The early reports there were shots fired from multiple locations, meaning more than one shooter has that now been dispelled, Not.
Speaker 6: Quite yet, because again this is the hardest part, Bill, and you know this, it's the waiting. We don't know a whole lot more than we did from yesterday because this is a fire and I want to say they were, they were responding to it. They were under fire for the better part of six hours. And then at seven thirty there was a report. What they did was they honed in on a cell phone and there was one active cell signal that this came out in a press conference last night. As they honed in on an active cell signal from within the blaze where there's a lot of smoke, where there's a lot of fire, and that all of a sudden kind of became a target because it was the only active cell in range. Now, this is a wilderness area, Bill, There's other people who hike in this in this area. There were other civilians up in this area. So it's not uncommon for any of us to go on a hike or enjoy the outdoors. That's why people come to Idaho. So when they honed on it, that happened around six thirty by seven thirty Pacific time, they had an issue to report that said that there was a deceased man found with the firearm and they called off the shelter in place. But they were still dealing with the fire at that time. So that's all we know. We don't have an id positive id as do. There's a lot of people that think they know who this might be, but we don't know anything anything more at this time.
Speaker 2: And of course, motivation is another factor. When I think of northern Idaho, I might think of anti government types, I might think of psychiatric hospital types. No indication as to whether there was some political motivation other than the killed firefighters.
Speaker 6: None whatsoever, and that that'll come out in the wash.
Speaker 1: Now there was.
Speaker 6: And I hate to throw this out there because you hate conjecture. I hate people guessing. It drives us nuts. There was a there.
Speaker 1: It currently still.
Speaker 6: Is a hunt looking for a looking for a guy who's wanted in the murder of his three daughters. And this is the guy that had knowledge of the wilderness.
Speaker 4: Don't know if it that guy or not.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna throw his name out there because we don't know. There's a lot of people that hope it's that guy that we found him. Meanwhile, there's two firefighters dead and there's one holding on to life.
Speaker 2: And as far as whether it was a suicide, were there multiple weapons found it the same do you know? Or according to one report, there was long rifles used to sniper and murder these innocent firefighters. Were there multiple weapons at the same found do you know?
Speaker 6: Haven't had haven't had a report on the multiple only firearm, So, you know, deceased person with a firearm. So that's all we know at this time, and we I think a lot of people are hoping for the ID to come back on this guy, which we should hopefully maybe possibly have today, not knowing you know who else in that person's family they have to reach out to if he had any ID. But one of the things that was interesting when they found the body with the firearm is they had to hurry up and get it because there's a wildfire going on. And as far as the evidence goes surrounding evidence around that body, a lot of it is going to be destroyed in the fire.
Speaker 2: And Nate Shelman, can you discuss the issue of the safety, the lack of crime, the idea that a firefighter would be would be ambushed. This happens sometimes in urban communities. In fact, there was one recently in the city of Cincinnati in which it appeared firefighters who were under fire. I'm not sure they were lord to the scene. But sometimes in urban areas it gets a little difficult the firefighters are under attack themselves. How unusual is this in northern Idaho.
Speaker 6: I can't express to you how safe and boring Idaho tends to be. And then every once in a while we lose our minds because Idaho, while being safe, also is keeping dateline NBC in business. So we have this fantastic dichotomy of this. This is rare, know we we. It's not the violence that a lot of people might be used to. It's not the gangs, it's not the constant infiltration of violence. Quarterline Noll, that's a place where you're leaving your door unlocked. Honestly, you you wake up, you're gonna you're gonna you're you're gonna play some golf. You're gonna you're gonna enjoy some trails, right, and that's what you're gonna do. And you're on I ninety up there in Quarterlaine. So you'll go check out one of so many vast mountain areas. The out people live there for the outdoors. It's it's it's not the norm.
Speaker 1: It really is. And I can't I can't explain to.
Speaker 6: A guy how a guy who got baptized at Saint Peter in Chains, uh in, my first comedian at Saint at Saint Peter and Chains once upon a time made it out to Idaho, and how wonderful it is here And the only time I get to talk about it is when something bad happens.
Speaker 2: Why did you so, you're a Cincinnati and Saint Peter in Chains now you're in Idaho.
Speaker 6: Yep, yep.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess I could ask why. Maybe the obvious, the beauty, the freedoms, the weather is a big factor. Why why did that happen in your life?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 6: Radio was second cousin to the carnival. So that's just the way it is, you know. And I'm sure you could talk to a common name that we both have in common, Bill Wills. Once upon a time, Yes, yes, yes, yeah, we you know, we've once upon a time worked for the same company over the years. But you follow the U, you follow the road, and as Paul Harvey said, I ran away and joined the radio.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Lastly, as far as what's going to happen later this afternoon, we anticipate the identity will be disclosed sometime today or tomorrow. Social history, criminal history, psychiatric history, all that's going to be worked up by certainly by Friday, the fourth of July, to see what happens. There's a third firefighter that was wounded. There were reports last night it was in critical condition. And what's his condition this afternoon? Do you know?
Speaker 1: Still critical?
Speaker 6: Still holding on. There's a name that's being released from the Daily Mail. This is an unconfirmed name. Don't know much other than the name. So seeing as it's unconfirmed and from anonymous sources, I I'm going to go ahead and not go forward with it at this time.
Speaker 2: And well know, and that's sick, and it's sad, and it's the society in which we live. And I've never been to Idaho, never been to Montana. I'd love to go to the Yellowstone Ranch, spend time with Rip. I'm not sure that's ever going to happen in this world, maybe the next, not this one. But Idaho is gorgeous as beautiful.
Speaker 6: One thing that one thing that Idaho is and it's what we want America to be is sometime last night, it was it was shortly after the shortly after seven point thirty, there was a processional that was led out of the hospital from and went to the coroner's office and it was by the fire engine. There was a hearse there. There were a number of fire engines that were involved in this. And the overpasses were lined with American flags. People realized what was passing in front of them and who was passing in front of them. Bill, these are our heroes, man, And I know it goes overstated. Time after time. Firefighters put out fire. These people run into a blaze and tell everybody to get back. They're not built for taking fire, this for taking gunshots. This isn't their department. And it's sad. It's sad that it's come to this.
Speaker 2: Maybe before we go to bed the night, say a prayer of thanksgiving that we have men and women that do these kinds of things on our behalf. Most of us don't run toward fires. Most of us do not run toward gunfire. Most of us run away, and there's a select few that run into the frank as they run into the belly of the beast. And I'm like a police officer that maybe heads their head on a swivel looking often right. A firefighter in that circumstance is thinking about the fire to save homes, save wildlife, save businesses. They're not thinking about someone with a scope on their forehead ready to kill them. That's not part of the deal.
Speaker 1: No, not at all.
Speaker 2: All right, Nate Shelman, thank you. You're the kbo I Boise, Idaho program director. You're the boss there and also the afternoon host and has things to turn out the later in the week. Maybe I'll call upon you for your expertise. And Nate Shelman, once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Nate, you're a great American.
Speaker 6: Thank you, You're a great America.
Speaker 1: Bill appreciate it.
Speaker 2: God bless you all. Let's continue with more. And it's one thing if you're a police officer, FBI correction officer. But when you think about the life and times of Deputy Sheriff Larry Henderson, who was out there about a month and a half ago directing traffic and someone targeted him for death because he wore the uniform. It leaves when almost weakened with the idea that we have animals in our society that would do that. But I again want to thank Nate Shellman. Rous through Cincinnati. Everything in the world comes through Cincinnati, one way or another. Bill Cunningham Live with You, and of course the Reds and Red Sox kick off tonight about six oh five some of the Reds. News Radio seven hundred Wildom all right, Dave Keaton hit the music. Don't care much for this music, that's a different issue. After two o'clock today will be the great Wayne Allen Root live from Las Vegas, talking about an idea he's got about Pete Rose's pardon, plus so much more, including the Communists, the mayor of New York City about to be about to be elected or selected. I also would point out that during the break, the murderer has been identified in Idaho. His name is Wes Rowley one if it's relatable to Iris Rolly, not sure. Wes Roley last name is spelled to R. L.
Speaker 6: E Y.
Speaker 2: No other information has been released about the murderer who loured firefighters to their death with a make believe prairie fire, killing them and wounding another one who's in critical condition. But the murderer has been identified as Wes Roly and at this point to social media is a blaze about who it is. What he's done is criminal record, psychiatric history, and only one shooter was involved, according to Natch Schulman, So we'll see exactly what comes of that. But that's the person's name, Wes roy. Secondly, I would note them I spend my time in Florida, which I love greatly. Donald Trump is going to go to Florida tomorrow for the official opening of Alligator Alcatraz. It's going to be in the Everglades, surrounded by alligators and pythons and leeches, and we have the Desantus announced on Monday the President's coming. They're going to hold inside the Alligator Alcatraz five thousand of the nation's worst of the worst, who are five thousand illegal criminals brought in by Joe In the Democrats for the past four months, and the administration is going to deport as much as possible to Alligator Alcatraz and then at that point to port them back to their home countries. I know you may not agree with me on this, but I've come to a kind of a belief that if you're in this country illegally and you are working, and you're paying your own way, and you're not a draged to society and you're not a criminal. I'm thinking about the nineteen year old boy from CPS that's playing soccer and doing other stuff. To have some sort of special status for those that are here illegally who can't vote to become a citizen down the road, which is at the end of the line for those from their home countries, and if you commit a crime, you're immediately deportable gone, you're not on public assistance, and you're actually working and functioning, there should be some special status for those illegal immigrants who came here illegally to get in the back of the line when it comes to citizenship that agrees not to receive any public benefits whatsoever, and agrees to work, and that if you're not doing something productive, you're deported or if you get if you give commit a crime, you're deported immediately. But in addition to those individuals, there's tens of thousands of illegal criminal aliens who belong deportable now immediately, including the Alligator Alley till they're picked up and sent away and makes perfect sense to me, and the President himself is coming to that because there are many millions of jobs that Americans won't work. If you put a gun to their edge, it still wouldn't work. And immigrants want to do work because our country is so special. Give us some thought, give me your analysis. Let's continue with more and this segment will be here next. And Bob Trumpy belongs in the Ring of Honor a segment Dennison knows four time all pro and hopefully this selection will be Bob Trumpy. And of course they're great to Dave Lapham. They both deserve it mightily. Let's continue win thirty home areas. It's playing tonight in Boston a news radio seven hundred w LW.
Speaker 7: And just being culturally sensitive, and you were seeing a big picnic, and you might want to look that up. Historically, it's a little offensive to some cultures to say picnic, so you might well just want to say a huge celebration. I see your eyes are like, so you'll I can talk to you later.
Speaker 4: Hello, segment.
Speaker 2: Quiet, well, let's see welcome back. First of all, picnic, you missed the world at war, anything happened? Then you went to peace after a couple of days after we dropped about seventeen of them thirty thousand pounders on him. Anything it was really it didn't look like I don't know if it did enough or not. Bunker Busters. Then there was the Bengals lease agreement. What about that? And then there was about nine other things going on.
Speaker 7: We basically have two countries that have been fighting so long and so hard right that they don't know what the they're doing.
Speaker 2: You understand that, thank you he dropped Thank you. I talk about the Bengals right well, I think he's flying here to give the Bengals some government money. That's why that big beautiful bill that's part of the bill. On the last page, it says Cincinnati Bengals get so much or you know, the county gets so much. Well, according to Stephanie Dumas, the word picnic is racist. That applies to white people with with the white table CLLs having fried chicken and somehow segment that is racist. Is that racist segment? Stephanie Dumas, everybody thought you went to the Southern Command, can't say you went to Northern Italy. Apparently you and the first Lady can't say, I guess was a surprise late guest for the Jeff Bezos used to date Sanchez is now his wife. How about that saying dressed took that her dress? It was an year and a half to make. Now, I know you laugh and snicker at this. Yeah, But if they spend fifty five million or a hundred million dollars to where did those moneys go? Did they go into a bonfire, did they get sunk in the Mediterranean? Or did they go to the pockets and middle class Americans who actually worked in order to provide the amenities for the wedding. Well, when you're rich friends in Indian Hill, but built a five million dollar mansion, Yeah, where does that five million dollars go? I would guess it goes to the contract electrician right, and the plumbers right, and the HVAC and then over in Venice it probably want their guy wonder what their what their cake look like a seventeen stories high? Well, it was orange marmalade, and I liked it because it's just a hint of cocoa in it. And I'm saying that that money did not like blow up in one of the pockets of working Venetians. Who actually were very thankful that Beaso showed up. Correct, the people building homes right now in Indian Hill for five million dollars. Yeah, the butchers, the bakers, the candlestick makers, the electricians, the drywallers, the plumbers, the landscapers, the architects. Are they Are they happy about that? I would say so, if you want to get a job, don't see a poor person. Go see a rich guy and he's gonna help you out. You know, what, can you smell when I'm cooking or not so.
Speaker 4: I can come to you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: And secondly, yeah, well we understand from a mom Donnie, your buddy about to become the communist mayor of New York City. Boy that he says, I'm gonna tax white people more than black people. It's like that Dooms says picnic Is. Has anyone given her an IQ test? Will leave the stooge reporters a proud service of your local Tamestar Heating and air Conditioning dealers Thamestar quality you could feel in beautiful Milford. Call right down the street from from one main gallery is Baker Heating at five one three eight three one fifty one four spots segments against cities in worst shape Los Angeles, Chicago, or New York. Well, well that's a toss up. How about this one segment, Living near a golf course is linked to Parkinson's risk. New study demonstrates pesticides used on the golf course and the air patterns and also the groundwater, maybe the culprit affecting residents twice the likelihood of Parkinson's If you live by a golf course, where do you live? Segment next to traditions? No, you're live near a golf course. No, I'm sorry, go ahead. Red's update. Reds kick off a three game setup against those Red Sox tonight in Boston. Chase Burns makes his second big league start. His first one was against the Yankees. Worked out against the Red Sox in Fenway. Yeah, Garrett Crochet, their seven game winner, goes for the Red Sox, and coverage begins six to ten Sports Talk, Aredell Carriers Inside Pit, then Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Ding Show after the game. This comes up in Dave Parker quote the strongest effects in municipal water service areas near a golf course and in regions with vulnerable groundwater conditions. Based upon bedrock and topography. Can you smell what I'm cooking? Two of the Red's top prospects. Well, he's going to be playing in the upcoming All Stars Futures Game in Atlanta on Saturday, July twelfth. Their infielder Sal Stewart and catcher Alfredo Duno. NFL News. The Miami Dolphins have traded three times, three times, three time All Pro corner Jalen Ramsey to the Pittsburgh Steelers for three time All Pro safety Micah Fitzpatrick. This morning, Joe Burrow was selected as the seventh best player in the league and the fourth best quarterback. Your comments outrage continue. Let me guess Patrick Mahomes and Travis Kelsey. Well, the best quarterback was Mahomes right? Objectively? Is that true?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Not my book? How many Super Bowls got a point there? Thank you? Yeah? And then Lamar Jackson and speaking of baseball, Willie, we give our sympathies out to the family of Dave Parker passing away on Saturday. Played for the Reds from eighty four to eighty seven. Two time All Star with the Red Legs Red's Hall of Famer, and he was four weeks away from headed to Cooperstown and live enshrinement into the Baseball Hall of Fame. Doug King brought him in a good friend to him, he was like the Jack Twyman of Dave Parkway. I'll tell you what to have men, here was a pleasure. You and I are of that era right and right now. The average American was born in the year nineteen ninety four, has no memory, No David Parker. How do you describe Dave Parker? I would say, they talk about like five tool players these days. You know, you know Dave Parker was twelve and you interviewed him, Yes, and you didn't ask him any bad questions? Did you tried not to? How about him playing half back for quarter Tech running the ball around the end? Little Willie Cunningham was sitting sitting here, I'd be back pedaling and lose my balance. I'd say, Coach Griswold, guess what I slipped and fell? I couldn't stand up for I run a six six foot eight seventeen year old running around the end. Go right ahead, Go right ahead, sir, call me the matador. And Tennis Wimbledon first round Women's action Germany's Laura Siegmund defeats Cincinnati's Peyton Stern six four six' two and the match that lasted four and a half hours in the first. Round number Two Carlos alcarez Outlasting Fabio Fognini fabio in five. Sets won't you a singer in the nineteen? Fifties?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Now also that guy that he's always on the cover of the of those, books, Eh Fabio. Fabio that guy had like long, hair that. Guy how about? This the associations To parkinson's researchers adjusted for age and, income which suggests there was something more than demographics driving the relationship between golf course And parkinson's don't lick your balls on the golf course segment BECAUSE i have friends of mine who putt At. Kenwood then they cleaned their balls off by licking them on the side of the. Green you know What i'm. Saying back to The, reds, well He jake The steak freely got a quarter zone shot over the. Weekend he's going to try to continue to play with a torn laborm in his right. Shoulder heard him week ago against The. Yanks don't lick your golf ball segment after he Cleared waivers veteran out Infielder Jamer candelario released forty five. Million Graham ashcraft And Hunter green are going to pitch simulated games In boston over the next couple of, days both coming off those groin. Injuries how about. This the study also in turn and the region was important with hot and humid, summers especially Southern minnesota and Western, wisconsin where golf courses may have applied pesticides with more frequency compared to other. Regions so if you're in a cold climate and they use more, pesticides you could get parkinson. Segment but do not lick your golf balls on the golf. Course, Also, willie that's The bengals, update brought to you By Good spirits And Party. Town thirteen convenient locations in Northern. Kentucky ten More, Sundays, bengals ten More sundays until The National Football league is back for the twenty twenty five twenty six. Season, also it takes many years to Develop parkinson's and decades later if pesticides were involved in maybe the ones spread a long time ago that the current ones are not so. Toxic so if you have pesticide involvement from the seventies and, eighties that's worse than having it. Today, oh you're going to Get you're going to GET kcc checked. Out we're going to check it. Out the. Pall, WELL i have. TOWELS i do not clean my. Balls i'm telling you that right. Now IF i hit the ball and it's on the. GREEN i have a friend of mine that picks up his golf ball and licks his golf. BALLS i tell, him don't do. That that's What i'm. SAYING i have a towel AND i wipe it. Off THEN i put the ball. Back THEN i struggle right in the middle of the cup for. Goring what's the matter with?
Speaker 4: People? Before? Stupid how?
Speaker 2: About study does provide evidence for an association between living at or near a golf course pest aside, groundwater and exposure of parkinson. Development so think about, that will?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 2: Okay, anything And i'll think next, time but next time we move toward a golf, course and don't pick up your golf ball and start licking on. It, Okay i'll remember. That if you're explorried about your exposure of any, type consult with your. Doctor but there is no test to determine whether you will Develop parkinson's later in, Life so write that one down. Segment so we have a county committe who considers picnic to be, racist and the next mayor Of New york wants to tax white people and not black. People but none of that is. Racist and how about that dude In idaho that sets a fire and then shoots those poor firemen coming to, well they, thinking, well there's a fire out, there we got to put in and then he shoots, them and then he shoots, himself we. Think and then The minnesota what the house leader In, minnesota her and her husband shot dead by that. Dude they also killed the, Dog. Gilbert that's even worse in a. Sense don't you love dogs more than?
Speaker 4: People?
Speaker 2: Yes sometimes identified As Wes rowley as the murderer In. IDAHO i head, on as you, know the news DIRECTOR. R. W BO i and The, Boise, idaho which is two hundred miles south of the site of the of the murder in corner Or. Lean so we're going to find out what happened. There BUT i would assume he psychiatric problems and he wants to start a fire to lure firefighters to their. Death he killed two once remains in critical. Condition he had a long rifle and a couple of. HANDGUNS i would assume he. USED i would they assume the handguns were used to shoot himself in the head to save us the. Difficulties so. Segment these are big. Issues, lastly how About Austin elmo, said don't tell me he's made another stupid bet with you a month, ago right said the reds of the month Of june would win six. Games that's how much those know it alls think they.
Speaker 4: KNOW i took the.
Speaker 2: Over he owes me a hot Fudg, sunday which he, SAYS i Owe moegger a hot Foot. Sunday so he's assigned his hot Fudgs sunday To moe and skipping me out of the. DEAL i, said, no, no, no, no that's not the. Deal nice you owe me a hot Fud. Sunday, yeah this guy's an expert on. Baseball, correct he's under the. Farehat he's shooting me out of a hot Fudg. Sunday i'd sue. Him, WELL i might see him call the Magic man to sue. Him MAGIC i Mean Merlin shiverdecker's Magic. Man. Correct and then WHEN i WHEN i want from m or you know what take it all to the, latest cos where is Justice joe these? Days is he was still reveling in that birdie on eighteen that you made all those thousands of dollars At. Clovernook actually it was. Ten, APPARENTLY i Guess Harry alexander's gonna like. Gold he's going to gold. Plate the eighteenth green apparently runs in and put a plaque, up twisted where it happened fifteen foot putt to beat his other two. Brothers it went straight in or like a Little it went, left AND i went, right AND i went, uphill THEN i went. Downhill then it turned left and right, simultaneously AND i went. In joe knows how to read those, greens read them like, braille no. Question but, segment we got, issues we got problems. Everywhere, well glad you're. Back i'm glad to be. Anywhere you. Know glad you're back from the bezos. WEDDING i know you couldn't tell you Say, VENICE i couldn't. Say you couldn't you couldn't say where you were. Going so that's that's the way it. Goes but it was a wonderful. Ceremony did you take in the? Uh what was it the pajama. Party can't Say Kim kardashian AND i can't say there's certain. Photographs oh you, went you went by, yourself, Right, Yes penny would not. Go she, said, oh you just hang out With, Kim kim And. Kylie that's ALL i can tell. YOU i don't want to drop anywhere around those. Two you'd have a heart. Attack believe. Me what a way to, go the right way to. Go if you're gonna we're all gonna. Die it's not it's not. How it's how you, live not how you. Die but if you're gonna. Die quite a wedding, There, willie M kylie and all the, Girls mama Not bed And holly Bet he had. Protests, yes, yes don't come here and put fifty million dollars into the pockets of middle Class, americans, right don't do. That, No, no just go To idaho somewhere in the middle of. Nowhere, yeah, exactly it's. Ridiculous, segment give me out of the student's. Report coming up next is the great win on The route about A pete roast. One What Peter EDWARD i saw? That what was That quinny? Impact, yeah university said six out of Ten americans Want Pete rose in how about a pardon first from the president a hit, King well that might. HAPPEN i think is he going to Pardon diddy can't, SAY i hope. NOT i Think Pete rose isn't Exactly diddy. Correct what about alligator out? There there is right. THERE i love that they have no line wait and they have no. Walls but if you want to, go look what you got to face on the. OUTSIDE i think they're not building. Walls Sheriff jones is gonna build one of those In northern And Butler. County Alligator. Alcatraz if you want to, go you got twenty miles of. Swamp have at? It wasn't there a movie With steve. McQueen what was? That was that? Movie was That Nevada? Smith there was a movie that they was happy.
Speaker 4: On was It they go Through?
Speaker 2: Swamps that's another, One but In Nevada smith it was In. America they were in a swamp and the warden, said there's no walls. Here we have her, snakes, alligators deadly, mosquitoes beetles and blood. Leeches that's all we. Have you're welcome to, go just. Go so would you go to Alligator. Alcatraz no, segment give me out The stoog's. Reports welly another you need a temp star and go rids tonight against those red sox and bean. Tent don't go on to picnic. Segment it's. Racist we leave you with the immortal words of The stood report ALL i.
Speaker 1: Should be with, You, bill see you.
Speaker 2: LATER i mean when you got to get him. ON i left a. MESSAGE i, Said, mike you said you come. On it's time to belly up to the. Bar on news radio seven HUNDRED, Wlw My Billy, cunningham The Grant. American of, course we have difficulties all over the, country and of course we might have the mayor In New York, CITY i call, him yes, Here, Mom, donnie who believes in no, prey defund the, police get rid of all the, guns eliminate the, guns thirty dollars an hour or. More plus got the issue That, IRAN i guess the second or third in command has just should a fat wall, again trying saying That benjamin Nenchin yahoo And trump must be, killed and that if you kill either one of those two you get through seventy two virgins immediately in. Heaven plus what happens TO. Nyc one might ask the, question Why Alan, Root what Major american cities in worst? Shape is A Los, Angeles chicago Or New?
Speaker 8: York, well it will Be New york if this Mem donnie. Wins but right now it would probably Be Los angeles BECAUSE i you, KNOW i live In Las, Vegas, bill AND i got so many friends who.
Speaker 1: Go back and.
Speaker 8: Forth they lived IN la and they all made the decision to buy a home here and move their families.
Speaker 1: Here but their.
Speaker 8: Businesses are still IN, la or their law, firms their medical practices are STILL.
Speaker 1: La so they commute back and.
Speaker 8: Forth and they tell, Me, bill you wouldn't believe the stories they tell. Me your air would raise how BAD la is that no one can drive a nice car. Anymore keep it in your, garage and you drive junkers to dinner because you know there's a good chance they'll follow you for the restaurant if it's a nice, restaurant and they'll try and carjack you at your house if you have a nice, car or every time you stop in a red. Light they're not going to carjack you if you have a, Junker but if you're driving one hundred thousand dollars. Car they may kill you for the. Car so nobody wears their jewel. Anymore no one drives nice. Cars people who are very rich and live in places like Bel, air where buddies of mine say their wives go to their yoga or their, pilates and there's a naked man standing there when he's junk hanging, out just, salivating looking in the, window watching the women work. Out it's become The Wild. West it's Mad Max. La so right now it's. La but if This mamdani is to, win or was to, WIN i would say That New York city then wins the award is the worst place In. America as the New, gaza the New Third world crap, hole the new no go zones like they have In europe For muslim, neighborhoods that's gonna be In New York.
Speaker 1: City it's a.
Speaker 2: Disaster and you were born in, fact you were born. There you went To Columbia university when it was. FUNCTIONAL i spent five Years New York city on MY tv, show was during the heyday Of Michael. Bloomberg damn Good. Mayor we Had jiuliani for eight, years Then bloomberg and then De vlasio ruined it for eight. Years adams has done no, better and now it's going to go right Down the Crapper describe The New York city you grew up in when you were saying the nineteen seventies and eighties and nineties was terrible With, dinkin's but then things got so much. Better so people say it can't get any. Worse guess what it.
Speaker 1: Can, yeah it should get better in SECOND i, mean just Like.
Speaker 8: AMERICA i, mean does anyone not see how much Worse america got Under Joe? Biden does anyone not see how QUICKLY i Mean trump's only been in five.
Speaker 1: Months he's a miracle.
Speaker 8: WORKER i, MEAN i Remember, reagan and it Took reagan two years to turn Around.
Speaker 1: America Under Jimmy, carter.
Speaker 8: The economy was a mess for two years and terrible for two, years and Then reagan created the greatest economy of our. Lifetimes, Well trump has really turned things. Around it's not perfect, yet there's still plenty of, problems but he's come a long. WAY i, mean this was one of the greatest weeks in the history the, presidency in the history Of, trump and in the history of conservatism AND.
Speaker 1: Maga what a great.
Speaker 8: Week everything's going our. Way So trump has turned things around in only five. Months so you could do that in the city, too and that's What juliani. DID i still remember like it was, yesterday how Bad New York city was WHEN i went to Columb university in the seventies and early, eighties and THEN i remember how fantastic it got Under giuliani Because julianni, said if you spit on the, street if you pick up a, hooker if you do a minor drug like, marijuana if you're drunk in the, Streets we're gonna throw you in.
Speaker 1: Jail little. CRIMES i forgot you had a word for.
Speaker 8: It but little crimes eventually equal big. Crimes she got to nip it in the bud when they're doing the little. Crimes and when he did, that it just changed, everything and pretty soon the city was the safest big city In. America we went from the worst to the. Best and now we've, gotten you, know because of The, blasio to the, worst and now we're going to new. Depths with THIS memdomi would be even.
Speaker 1: Worse so it's just a.
Speaker 8: TRAGEDY i told, You i'm gonna write a column tomorrow about the idea THAT i think we can Deport mamdaldie before he ever gets. Elected he should be. Deported i'm not, kidding but very few people understand he was not born in The United. States he was born In. Uganda and he became An american. CITIZEN i got to look it up, again BUT i think it was twenty, nineteen so fairly recently became An american.
Speaker 1: Citizen and if you.
Speaker 8: Lie in the citizenship, well you, know the citizenship, meeting if you lie to the questions they've asked, YOU i believe it can be undone and this could be reversed and he could be. Deported And i'm telling you this guy who stands for global, infantata which Means muslim domination of the world In sharia law and the end Of, israel AND i assume the end Of america, Too muslim domination all over the. World that's what he believes. In refused to renounce it. Today he believes in taxing white people more than black. People that's you, KNOW, kkk that's. Racism what IF i SAID i would like taxes to be lowered on white people and raised on black.
Speaker 1: PEOPLE i, mean can you imagine even saying that it's so.
Speaker 8: Ridiculous so this guy's a, racist this guy's an, extremist this achw hater and anti semi this guy is like A nazi with global. Infantata SO i think you can go back and look at the questions he answered in a citizenship, application in a citizenship, interview and you've got to go back and undo a citizenship and support this guy out of The United states because he is literally a domestic. Terrorist matter of, fact that's too good a terror for. Him he's a foreign terrorist who's portraying.
Speaker 1: Himself as a domestic. Terrorist and if.
Speaker 8: He gets, elected you've got a foreign terrorist running the city Of New york who hates white people and Hates.
Speaker 1: Jews it's too much to.
Speaker 2: Comprehend and you point out that he only became a citizen about five years. AGO i think for political, purposes so he could vote for himself for The assembly and then to become the. Mayor it's been his. Goal AND i can only imagine if my Friend Curtis sliwa And Eric adams are going to split the votes of normal. People guess, what, yes, sir, Mom donnie is likely to. Win and then he said this morning in one of the morning talk shows that he's going to implement the policies he's proposing as much as he, can including pitting THE nypd AGAINST. Ice he said they will Fight. Ice what does it mean IF nypd Fights? Ice what does that look?
Speaker 8: Like, well you almost want to laugh because it's also, ridiculous except you, know this is What jewish RELATIVES i, assume Or jewish ANCESTORS i should say of. Mine you, know seventy years ago probably said About, hitler and they made.
Speaker 1: The big mistake of not believing it's.
Speaker 8: True when someone says they hate you and they're going to do something bad to, you you got to believe, them and you got to trust it could. Happen and here's the other, Thing, Bill what you, know people say things in, private in the locker, room or you, know two friends having dinner, whispering or in the bedroom with your.
Speaker 1: Wife you whisper. Things but if you shay.
Speaker 8: It out, loud can you imagine how bad the whispers?
Speaker 1: Are, so you, know even when someone, SAYS.
Speaker 8: I don't believe in global, INFOTATA i don't Hate, JEWS i don't want.
Speaker 1: To murder Every jew In israel or Every jew In New york. City that doesn't mean it's.
Speaker 8: True they may whisper those things to their, wife but if they say it out, loud can you imagine how bad the whispers. Are so this is a really bad. Guy But i'm gonna tell you. WHY i think it's a win. Win it's a win win, because first of, ALL i think someone's going to find a way to get someone out of the, race whether it be whether it be you, know the Mayor, adams or whether it Be Curtis, leewell you, know Whether trump has to offer them a major role in his.
Speaker 1: Administration someone's going to clear the way for one normal person to be in the.
Speaker 8: Race and THEN i think there's a good chance that you could get them elected BECAUSE i think most decent people be shocked when we really exposed with this, Guy memdami believes. In SO i think we could still win this. Thing number, one Even New, YORK i don't think is that far gone. Yet and number, two what's the other win if he. WINS i think if he, wins it could be really good For. America it'll be really bad For New. York but you, know When Wall street moves out and every business owner moves, out Every jew moves out and there's nobody, left and your city becomes Mad max because there's no one to pay the bill for welfare or illegal allience housing or anything else of that. Matter the, schools, police fire. Teachers New York city will, collapse and the whole world will get a front row view of what can happen if you allow people that are ge, hottist, Extremist muslim radical nut, jobs and communists to run a Major american city or god, forbid a. Country you, Know Kamala harris wasn't far removed from this. GUY i don't Think obama was far removed from this. Guy and when you see what damage this guy will do In New York, CITY i think every normal person In america will get so scared That republicans will win the midterms and The republicans will win big in twenty twenty eight for.
Speaker 1: President so it's kind of a win. Win if we win and we beat.
Speaker 8: This, guy then the whole country Is, republican the, president The, house The, senate The Supreme, court and even the mayor Of New York, city for gosh. Sakes and if we, lose it's still a very republican, country and we control everything except this one no go zone Called New York. City and watch what this guy, does and he'll be the example that convinces everyone to run away for The Democrat.
Speaker 2: Party you think about the great opulent to make Majestic, americans cities Like, Chicago, Atlanta, Memphis, La San, Francisco New York, City, WASHINGTON dc is the. City look at those magnificent, cities and The Democratic party the last thirty to seventy years have destroyed everyone in no circumstance in Any american city that these socialist policies. Worked in, fact they've just shown the. Opposite if the media did it shob and covered the failures of these big city mayors Like bass And johnson And adams and Now, mamdani maybe they're still, electable BUT i doubt. It and so at some, point can a great country exist when all their cities Are Third world excrement? Holes can we be a great nation when our great cities are in? Collapse?
Speaker 8: Well, LOOK i try to look at things. Glass you have to look at the bright side of. Things AND i don't, believe you, KNOW i don't want to believe there's going to be a civil war in this. Country But i've seen all the polls which SHOW i think at this, POINT i think it's seventy Million americans believe civil war is likely in the next five to ten, years AND i think there's like another eighty million who say it somewhat. Likely so there's over one hundred million who are starting to think about civil.
Speaker 1: WAR i don't think you could live with these people. Anymore i've said this for a long. Time you, know you can live with the old School.
Speaker 8: Democrats who DO i want to, name Like Muskie, humphrey even, mcgoverned they.
Speaker 1: Were still McGovern flew a bomber During World War.
Speaker 8: Two they were still heroes to some extent military, veterans even though they were liberal and didn't believe the same things as you and. Me but you can't live with these. People AND i don't Mean, MUSLIMS i don't mean.
Speaker 1: Blacks these. PEOPLE i don't want anyone misquoting.
Speaker 8: ME i Mean. Democrats Today's democrat are extreme radical communists who hate our country and Hate israel and Hate. Jews and if you Hate, jews next up As. Christians so don't think you're getting a pass. Either christians are gone. Next so these are really, radical bad. People so the good side of, me you, know the glasses half. FULL i don't want to believe this is ever going to be a civil. War we're going to be killing each other in the, streets ALTHOUGH i think the left would like to kill.
Speaker 7: Us in the.
Speaker 8: STREETS i do, believe And i've said this on your, show that we're headed for some sort of a kind of a divorce Of, america you, know The Great American, divorce and you're gonna have like A Red states Of america and A Blue states Of. America and that, way.
Speaker 1: We don't have to kill each. Other let them go their, way we go our. Way you, Know.
Speaker 8: Basically the Whole southwest is, conservative but you get rid Of, California, oregon And, washington and basically the whole middle of the country's conservative and the Whole south, conservative and you get rid of the Whole, northeast and you get rid Of, illinois and basically you've got.
Speaker 1: A red state Of america and blue. State AND i think we're aheaded that, way you.
Speaker 8: Know and by the, way the way people are moving now Shows i'm.
Speaker 1: Right you.
Speaker 8: KNOW i wrote the book in two thousand and five Called Millionaire. REPUBLICAN i predicted a, massive massive movement In, america you, know like no one had ever seen. Since like they're early nineteen hundreds of people moving out of blue states and moving To red states Like florida And texas And National tennessee And Las, Vegas. Nevada and it's Happening South, Carolina North, Carolina. Georgia those are the. States everybody's moving, To, Idaho. Montana people are Leaving california And illinois and the whole northeast and they're getting hell out Of. Dodge SO i, mean it's kind of, happening whether it's gonna be officially a red states versus The blue, states or whether it's just an Unofficial, hey all the good people are moving to The red.
Speaker 1: STATES i think it's gonna be really.
Speaker 8: Bad For democrats, bill because when the good people move, out there's no one left to pay the, bills and all the people with money are starting to figure out you got to move To texas Or. Florida you, Know ohio is now a Pretty republican.
Speaker 1: Zeace you can Include ohio on that.
Speaker 8: List you got to move somewhere where the taxes are lower and the leadership is not completely, insane or the leadership is Not muslims who believe in Global. Infatada don't quote me them Against. Muslims i'm against, crazy, radical Extreme, Jihadis muslims who believe in Global infantada and safe from The river to the, sea which means kill Every jew In. Israel we don't want that in The United states Of. America we've always been a very nice country to. Choose we don't want that in The United. States SO i just think we're moving in a kind of devisive direction that would divide the country a lot more than we are now even and we'll see where it all. Leads but you can't live with the people that call them self. Democrats now there's no, normal Uh Scoop.
Speaker 1: Jackson is not like that.
Speaker 8: Anymore nobody exists is? Still how About JOHN. F? Kennedy JOHN. F kennedy would have been A republican today without any question at. All you, know you can't live with the people that now call themselves.
Speaker 1: Democrats they're.
Speaker 2: Crazy, Well i've read in conservative journalists just Leave Karen bass, alone Leave chicago, Alone Let New york. Collapse why are we saving? Them i've seen the. Video i've not been In Los angeles maybe twenty YEARS i don't want to go. THERE i won't go. There it looks like it looks Like. Bangladesh or go To chicago public schools and watch what happens. There talk About New York city with the, filth the, garbage the drug, use the, urination the, fornication the defecation all over every Major american, City and you're, thinking why do we do? That And i've read that just leave them alone or just destroy. Yourself we're done helping. You we've got The World cup coming To america and Major american cities that's. Problem got The olympics coming much In Los angeles next, year, yeah. Problem and now we Have leo the, fourteenth and there's that number, again Fourteen Pete, rose who's a White sox. Fan we've Got trump electors EVERYWHERE i. LOOK i, say, magnificent. Opulent american cities. Destroyed AND i don't think any great country has ever succeeded long term when all of its major cities are crap holes and when they're garbage. DUMPS i don't think we can. Survive but then to help them exacerbates the. Difficulty but to leave them alone might be. WORSE i don't know what you.
Speaker 1: KNOW i don't know which one it is.
Speaker 8: EITHER i don't know how it's going to break, down BUT i know that we're headed for kind of a Great american, divorce and it might be. Necessary and by the, way you brought Up He, rose AND i know you love. Them you know THAT i love. THEM i was friends with. THEM i don't MEAN i loved him like his. STATS i MEAN i knew him. Personally lived In Las vegas towards the end of his life the last several, years and him AND i became friends who went to lunch. Together my company hired. Him he became a literally a spokesman for my. Company we DID tv ads. TOGETHER i Loved, Pete my wife loved, him SO i tried.
Speaker 1: To get him his.
Speaker 8: Pardon it didn't work in twenty twenty Because trump was obviously a little bit preoccupied with trying to keep the presidency in late twenty, twenty and Then january sixth came along and it all fell. Apart but NOW i THINK i got him his. PARDON i, TEXTED i Texted President trump back In. FEBRUARY i told you on your, show AND i, Said Pete rose should be, Pardoning AND i think that would get him off the band list and get him in the whole fame put pressure On Major. Baseball trump announced, it and then all of a, SUDDEN i started Tweeting. Trump the other, DAY i started texting and what happened To Pete rose's pardon and the head of the PARDON i won't say any, names but the head of The Pardon department of The United states at THE doj called me and we spoke and he, said we thought it got. Done we didn't even realize that the actual pardon hasn't been. Issued so now they asked the lawyer In vegas who's a friend of, mine to write up the official legal part Of Pete.
Speaker 1: Rose it's happening right. Now him AND i worked on it this.
Speaker 8: Weekend him AND i together are actually officially handing it in next week to The President's partner, office and hopefully we'll get it done very.
Speaker 2: Soon, wayne we have to run once again route For america Dot. Com have it up right. Now it's. Wonderful and argument, is let the cities go on their. Own they're going to destroy, themselves but after, all they're still part Of. America america will not look Like Los angeles' skid row But wayne on the route once. Again thanks for coming on The Bill Cunningham, show And. Owayne you're a Great america and have a Great fourth Of.
Speaker 1: July thank.
Speaker 8: You root For america dot com that's the WEBSITE i root For america And i've got a huge announcement coming out in the next. Week so stay tuned To root For america to wait for that. Announcement lots of big news coming.
Speaker 1: Out thank, You, Bill god Bless, god bless.
Speaker 2: You i'll continue with. More how about banishing yes, here, Mom donnie send them back To. Uganda according To Wayne Allen, Roote Bill cunningham with you every afternoon on news radio seven HUNDRED, wulw.
Speaker 7: And just being culturally since it is you were saying a big, picnic and you might want to look at. Up historically it's a little offensive to some cultures to say, picnic so you might well just want to say a huge. CELEBRATION i see your eyes ad, like SO i can talk to you.
Speaker 2: Later, Hello.
Speaker 1: I'm Broadcasting.
Speaker 2: Bucky that's your, Buddy.
Speaker 4: Stephanie uh, uh don't say, it do? Mos?
Speaker 2: Yes saying that the picnic is, racist AND i asked a CAN i use the term a black friend of. Mine CAN i do that without being? Condemned, yes he sends me the following AS i did about a. Picnic i'm a. Segment you ready for? This go ahead the? Picnic here we, go all, right, Picnic be.
Speaker 4: Careful with that. Phone bad things happen when you use that on.
Speaker 2: There all? Right this is why a picnic can be offensive to black. People people when they were getting ready to lynch a black, man they would go to a picnic after the lynching and celebrate the lynching of the black man and his. Beating that's why a picnic can be sent. INSENSITIVE i sent him back this so in twenty twenty, five a picnic is like A kkk, rally like When democrats ran The south and lynch black.
Speaker 4: Books he.
Speaker 2: Said he, said, well democrats then Were republicans and republicans and now Are. Democrats So i'm, saying, okay So DEM's destroyed The south for one hundred and fifty. Years now they're destroying our major. Cities do you see a consistency? Here so That i've gotten no? Response did you know about?
Speaker 4: IT a picnic is not mutually exclusive to, this it IS i dare you to say, that don't you, know it's a link avers, person why you're black. THINGS a picnic is a get together with like a blanket and like a little basket of some food under a.
Speaker 2: Tree there were white sheets.
Speaker 4: There oh my.
Speaker 2: God So i'm just, saying you have to be one more sensitive. Rock, Yeah, Rock Stephanie.
Speaker 4: Domas this sort of stuff backfire has backfired time and time again over the last.
Speaker 2: Future he keeps getting re. Elected it's called The stockholm. Syndrome So i'm just, saying, now, also you're.
Speaker 4: Syndrome Does New York city have with your, boy Mom?
Speaker 2: DONNIE i call Him Fidel Mom, donnie who now claims that white people need to pay more taxes than black people because of. Reparations talk to a Little rock about that he's got running against him at this, point my Friend Curtis sliwa and Also Eric, adams the current. Mayor but they're gonna split the anti vote of The romney and they're gonna probably elect this. Guy And i'm, thinking well that, happens get ready to fund the police more no, bond more.
Speaker 4: Pain must be. NEEDED i guess how the cities do it? Out not not? Good what city is in the worst? Shape Los, Angeles chicago Or New. York right Now Los, angeles but a year or two could give him.
Speaker 9: Time then that is just a description of what we see right. Now it's not driven by. Race it's more of an assessment of what neighborhoods are being under taxed versus. Overtaxed we've seen time and again that this is a property tax system that is. Inequitable it's one that Actually Eric adams ran on saying that he would change in the first hundred. Days he since sought to defend it and lost at every juncture in.
Speaker 10: Court AND i understand you're, saying we're simply describing the types of neighborhoods that would see these increase in. Taxes and yet by invoking, race do you run the risk of potentially alienating key.
Speaker 9: CONSTITUENTS i Think i'm just naming things as they. Are and, ultimately the thing that motivates me in this is to create a system of. Fairness it is not to work backwards from an a racial assessment of neighborhoods or our. City, rather it's to ensure that we actually have an equal playing. Field and right now what we see with the property tax system is one that is overtaxing a number Of New yorkers and undertaxing, others and an inability of political will to resolve.
Speaker 4: That so no plans to change that language on your.
Speaker 9: Website the focus here is to actually a fair product system and that the use of that language is an assessment of the. Neighborhood all, right.
Speaker 4: City didn't want to work? Backwards isn't that what reparations? Are by definition one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 2: Years, yes that the white people today must pay for the sins of white.
Speaker 4: People now For New, YORK i feel sorry for the good people Of New York. City but nationally having this character being the spotlight of The Democrat party couldn't be. Better in a. Sense The republicans already use this from sea To Shining sea to get More republicans.
Speaker 2: Elected, Now, Thirdly, Rock i'm glad you're here on this. Issue you said sitting right there about two weeks, ago you're going to vote to eliminate real estate. Taxes is that? Correct are you kind of.
Speaker 1: Pulling them On?
Speaker 4: Dommie i'm JUST i would like to.
Speaker 2: Listen we got we got the table we had.
Speaker 4: Out Of matthews On state. Rep and he said that there's lots of great. Things tax cuts in the bill already.
Speaker 2: All, Right, now if you're a homeowner and you don't understand the the extra assessments and the inside mill agent outside mill agia right keeping forty percent from one renewals and. Language this says simply in about two, sentences if you vote, yes this will eliminate real estate taxes on private. Residences what's your? Vote that's my.
Speaker 4: Point, now if you hear a little more about of Course i'm, Tired i'm tired of, it of.
Speaker 2: It but then if that, happens the speaker, says your good Friend Matt huffin From, lima that the local sales tax needs to be about twenty, percent not, seven and that income taxes will be authorized by townships to.
Speaker 4: Have but in the budget bill the income taxes, dropped the top brackets dropping from that's but this is this is an addition to that that you live in a, township, correct, Yes that it'll give townships the ability to raise for the first time income tax on township.
Speaker 2: Residents in other, words.
Speaker 4: You, no, NO i don't want.
Speaker 2: That, well what are your favor?
Speaker 4: Of you know what real?
Speaker 2: Estate you know what sales?
Speaker 4: Tax this is a wake Up caull for the county to reduce the property. Taxes it's it's. Insane it goes up year after the year after. Year i'm tired of paying. It put something in there to freeze it for a little, while and let's get the lower, taxes the tax bracket. Going let's.
Speaker 2: Go he, says it'll be chaos if this passes because local, municipality who.
Speaker 4: Do they ever blame for this? Themselves politax just go over and, over we keep voting for.
Speaker 2: It matt makes the, Point, look you have fourteen special levees In Amla county from indigens to engigine care to welcome wagon to the, zoo to mental, health and you voted for. It you did not vote for. Segment did In Butler county you voted for it all Segment take. Responsibility foolishness has got to. Stop you voted for. It and he, said, well, firstly did. Not no one's ever. Failed has any of these levees ever? Failed?
Speaker 4: Never? Never they could put a library levey on there every TWO i mean twice a year and it would. Pass so that.
Speaker 2: Means you're in charge of your own. Property and when you as a township resident starts paying income tax with your high multi million dollar income as opposed to, really you're gonna be, saying wait a, minute wait a, minute give me back my property TAXES i don't want and which is.
Speaker 4: Deductibook it's not gonna, happen but hopefully it's Some some people are working to get this under.
Speaker 2: Control what do you, say Seg, man will heave the student reporters approach service ever your local Tame star heating and air conditioning Dealers tamestar quality you could feel in beautiful western hills Called Derbin heating And. Cooling get five, one, three five, nine eight eighty four forty nine or go To Dervin heating And cooling dot com. SPOT i can't say WHERE i was the past, week but it's somewhere east Of italy in a special. Wedding while, there there were Many venetians angry At Jeff bezos and my old girlfriend for spending sixty to eighty million dollars on a wedding when they spent say sex many million. Dollars where'd that money? Go did they put it in a pile of? Money did they blow?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 4: What DID i? Assume they employed lots and lots of people that live In venice who.
Speaker 2: Everything you should? Have the wedding cake was. Unbelievable how much did the? Guess oh tree? ALL i mean?
Speaker 4: Everybody so like a week long just one week out of the. Year, okay there's a. People it's a, little but the income gain from that is. Astronomical they don't like. It, no according To fox And who's a tremendous. Backlash, also as the segment, knows when you build an eight million dollar home In Indian, hill do you take eight million dollars in, cash put in a hole and bury? It or do you hire, butchers, bakers candlestick, makers, electricians, plumbers dry, wallers you have, lawyers all the all the money goes in the pockets of Everage americans who.
Speaker 2: Work is that a good or bad? Thing it's a good. Time how about going to a poor person and, say you know WHAT i want to work for? You you pay me all this money to do your. Wedding you didn't a poor guy would, say, hey it sounds gas, Sure, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: No. Now the other, rumor, though is you were hanging out WITH ss over There Sydney sweeney along WITH i thought she was hanging out WITH. Tb that's where the controversy comes. In SO i, SAY i can't say that the cake was unbelievable? Cake and who made the? Cake Did Jeff bezos make the? Cake Did oprah Make? No who made the? Cake baker? Cake who was in.
Speaker 2: Charge of the, security private security in the, net who was in charge of all the boats and all the flowers in the dress was like eighteen million? Dollars who got the eighteen? Million was it? Segment no person who made the dress got the? Money can we make when they.
Speaker 4: Say people didn't like?
Speaker 2: Him that like who?
Speaker 4: Like if he has the average shop owner like you, said baker wedding. Planner they got the, money all, that they got all kinds of. Money.
Speaker 2: RIGHT a friend of, Mine Sean, donovan you might know, Him Chief jeopardy Good, man is In. Italy it is common there now For american tourists to be victimized by scort. Guns that if you sit at a, restaurant two or Three venetians Or romans will walk up to you and scort you because you get you out of the, restaurant because you're spending money and taking their place and the. Restaurant they want us gone And so WHEN i read about these stories about the lavish wedding wedding and A hollywood actress, says, boy they suck to spend all that. Money well guess what, then one of the pockets of middle Class venetians who actually worked for a living that enjoyed it very? Much would you? Agree segments Many. Hill it's pretty, obvious but that's not the way the media covers it is no Segment do you have anything?
Speaker 4: Else will you?
Speaker 2: Have The reds open up a three game set up against Those Red sox. Tonight Chase burns will be making his second big league. Start coverage six to Ten Sports Talk Arno, Carriers Inside, Pitch Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning show after the, games Mont, domi along with his Pal Al sharpton about special run once on some. Money he wants the. Money Former Cincinnati royals And Cincinnati bearcat's great The Big O' Oscar. Robertson he's going to be honored at the Sp awards next, month receiving The Arthur Ash award for. Courage he gave a kidney to her to his, daughter didn't he? Yes tickets on sale now for the twenty twenty Five Croker Queen City championship set FOR Tpc Rivers Bend september eleventh through the. Fourteenth get your tickets purchase At Queen CITY lpga dot. Com an hour into the negotiations with the, jury they're in the jury. Room you've been in many jury rooms and, yes and you're listening many charges of law from the judge which cannot be. Understood you get into jury normally say did he do it or? Not, however an hour into the, deliberations about a half an hour, ago the note said to the, judge one of the jurors does not understand the jury. Instructions and the jury, asked what are we supposed to? Do we don't understand what you're telling. Us it's like what.
Speaker 4: He didn't understand how the house that didn't you get? Picked if he doesn't know, that who screwed that?
Speaker 2: Up Stephanie, DUMAS i ASSUME i have no. Idea but the jury now is saying we don't know what to, do but the judge can't tell him what to. Do they give him the written instructions about thirty pages long and, legalese.
Speaker 4: Which you'd have to have a they're supposed to determine whether you, person not everybody, else but you did he do? It or do you?
Speaker 2: Not and here are the here of the, Criteria here are the, counts and here are the the dumb Jur, well you want to pick dumb jurys if you're, defense but not that dumb or they don't know what they're doing as stupid as. Possible are you kidding? Me you want a, blind, dumb befuddled. Fool you want you'repled to get off. Segment you know What i'm. SAYING i know what you're. Saying what if you said down he gave ME i can't.
Speaker 4: Read that's a slippery, slope is What i'm.
Speaker 2: Saying the cities Are you didn't answer my? Question what is the? Question L A, Chicago New york which.
Speaker 4: Is In La New. York in about a year from, now.
Speaker 2: They're going to have free grocery store was put in by the government like An, Avana.
Speaker 4: Cuba by the, way back to The. REDS i was at The reds game against The padres On. Friday, yep, Okay martinez has a no no going into ninth. Inning everyone's fired. Up me and my, buddy my family were sitting there watching and four people in my section got up and. Left i'm, like what are you doing sitting down in that? Seat you don't do anything. Different when the pictures them in like three outs away from a no, hitter they're, like, oh we, gotta we gotta gotta. Earlier what are you talking? About? DEMOCRATS i blame those four people for Costing Nick martinez that he got.
Speaker 2: The first out and then the next one was a shot walk and then the shot the. Left but NOW i blame those. People but can we understand how capitalism?
Speaker 4: Works? No explaining to Him, montani do you think he?
Speaker 2: Knows, no he said he's a socialist communist and he said eliminade.
Speaker 4: Again every one of these, communists socialist types that they think it's never worked throughout human. History but they think they're the one that's gonna be able to make it. Work, Right they've devised some way where this idealistic sort of system is finally gonna.
Speaker 2: Work but it never. Does never it will it will it heartache next? Time so if they're at, that the juries that juries and the jury understand what what?
Speaker 4: What what do they do?
Speaker 2: WELL i, mean can it be a mistrial against the. Day it will take a long, time but the judge will send it back a note saying you must rely upon your collective knowledge about this case and reflect each individual judgment you have based upon the law THAT i provided to you and and the factual patterns presented by both sides to come to a, reasonable just. Conclusion that's what the. Judge it's gonna be like the movie Twelve Angry man would be eleven angry man and one stupid.
Speaker 4: Woman how do you know it's a?
Speaker 2: Woman, well one can't. SAY i can't, say but she's she, Said, judge what AM i supposed to? Do i'm overwhelmed and this is in the first hour.
Speaker 8: Are?
Speaker 2: Doing then he should be getting back to. Something do you agree something he?
Speaker 4: Did get off?
Speaker 2: Though he did. SOMETHING i don't know what he did. Something but if they can't reach a, verdict guess what start all over again in about a, year and.
Speaker 4: Then the stock price of baby oil will go back, up Say.
Speaker 2: Johnson And, johnson what do you? MAY i be? Stupid can use baby oil? For CAN i be? Stupid what do you use it?
Speaker 4: FOR i don't, Know but if you have a, baby he used baby. OIL a bottle of baby oil will last like seven. Centuries that stuff never goes, Out so the needs more than like two bottles of. It someone who's just cured about the parties you were at some.
Speaker 2: Of, Them, YEAH i can't say freak. OFF i was in The venetian parties with the orange Mar laide. Cake people are complaining about that. Goes we're. Outrage you's spending money.
Speaker 4: And you Think jeff bezos like haggle whatever, Price like you won't charge me thirty dollars for those. Cupcakes i'm not doing a dollar over twenty. Five you think he had or just, said where is it sixty? Minutes charge me whatever the?
Speaker 2: Money middle Class americans who work out of the. Money, yeah but BUT i don't know what's on the big. Show you got me all.
Speaker 4: Urinated dan munkrather the gate trying to make some sense at this Stadium Green that was supposedly an, agreement but apparently it's not very. Complicated i'm sick of talking about, it but we're gonna talk about it at. Three we have Marched sheldon at four o'clock to talk about why people would leave in the ninth in any of.
Speaker 11: It, no we're talking about the rat one Because unbelievable's, stupid that stupid you've been waiting for two and a half to talk about the no, hitter and you certainly don't do anything different in the in the throngs of a no.
Speaker 4: Hitter, no you don't do. It four people just.
Speaker 2: Got up and. Left don't get. It don't understand. It if you're, white pay. More that's the. Rule. Okay AND i dare you to use the word picnic because of all the white tablecloth that were used By Ku Klux, klan who were All democrats to lynch black. Folks, okay you got.
Speaker 4: THAT i THINK i got. It, yeah say give me out of the smack, report? Please will?
Speaker 2: You and unter at go Reds and on this day fifty five years, ago What june the, thirtieth nineteen, seventy that was It? Riverfront that was a, helicopter remember that the helicopter half a bad many games At, riverfront half the bathroom. Ront i've been to.
Speaker 1: IT T.
Speaker 2: M Stanley landed picked up the home plate which is about a foot, thick and flew at The Riverfront, stadium remember that no? Segment thank, you, yes, sir have you said give me out of the leave you with the immortal words of the stood.
Speaker 4: Report SAY i.
Speaker 6: Wish you the bank account Of republicans and the sex life of A. Democrat, ye that.
Speaker 2: Guy knows both those. Things believe, Me Jazz lucan knows about the sex life and about. MONEY a news radio seven HUNDRED wlw