Speaker 1: Welcome to the Cult of Cryptis. Strange encounters of frogs and Lizards, dumb my nick Children, DoD Man, Bigfoot, Mockman and all their victims. Murray pictures captured by shot witness, ufloes breaking laws of physics, Pictures of aliens.
Speaker 2: Carving the high rogue lyphics. This is a bizarre world that we live in. So sit back, relax, laugh.
Speaker 1: And listen because we're here to talk about some cryptics. This is Tom Thompson Castenos the Raptilian from Strange Group Podcast, and we're here I called the Conspiracy to talk about some bizarre and strange things. So strap in for this mild and hilarious ride. Now to the show, everybody. The curtains are open, we're checking tickets at the door. It's about to get strange.
Speaker 3: Everybody here, Jon, what's going on. I'm ironing Class Horror cast or first class Horror. We're gonna do something a little bit different this time, and we're going to I guess break down and analyze the movie The Witch, something that I actually wanted to do for a long time, but it was only on your I guess recommendation again, Tom, that I kind of actually sat down and went, actually, wait, yeah, this movie is like a lot better and a lot fucking scarier than I gave a credit and then just some lores around and witches and stuff. I'm joined by a very special guest who I am not going to butcher his usual introduction. So, why didn't you tell everybody who you are?
Speaker 2: I am Tom kat aka Tom Thompson or the Raptilian, whatever you want to call I could care less, but I am one of the hosts of Strange Root podcasts, and essentially Aaron I'm like now I believe is under the umbrella too of the host heads production and he's kind of part of Strange Root podcast now also as one of the hosts because we've been doing a lot of content together and I'm super excited excited about this and I'll tell you, uh specifically why this movie unnerved me, and I'm especially on my second viewing. I remember seeing it a couple of years ago. I swore that my girlfriend saw it, but she was like, we watched it. She was like, no, I don't remember this, And didn't you say was this your first time? I thought you said, or did you have you seen it before? And then gave it another visit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I had, I say, I watched it. It was one of those things I remember everybody talking about it and like I put it on and like seeing bits of the movie, Like I know that I probably watched the entire runtime but hadn't actually seen majority of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a fucking spooky film. Yeah, and it's and I so when I started watching The Witch essentially, like I saw it a couple of years ago, and then I was like, you know what, it'd be really good film to watch outside. I'm watching a lot of horror movies. For all the people that are a fan of your show. I love horror movies, always have, always will, And throughout the summer you have a projector and stuff like that. So I've been watching movies outside, but I've been watching them on magic mushrooms, so it changes the experience a little bit. I've watched things like Phantasm, a lot of strange films. The one that fucked me up the most was definitely The Village because I'm like, whoa, this thing is that thing? And They're like, and I forgot about what happened in the film. That seems as a kid and I watched it, I was like, you, it would be good idea. I was thinking of all these different movies I wanted to do last week, and I was like, let's what's the Witch? And my girlfriend? I really remember watching my swore. I was like, who else would I've watched this with? I'm sitting down by myself maybe, but and I went outside and took about a gram of mushrooms or I like dose the day before just started at microados and no visuals, but I was still in the mindset of psychedelics essentially slight visuals maybe, but very slight soart a beer or two, and I got sucked into the movie hard in that time, Aaron, I'm having all these very contemplating thoughts. What was your experience for I start diving more into mine.
Speaker 3: I didn't have as cool of an experience. But one thing I will say, and I think I said this to you earlier in the week that I definitely felt like I had a really strange experience watching the movie. Even though I was stone cold sober, I really sat down and I kind of took your advice with like, you know, it was late at night, I was in a quiet room, there was no light. It was just a movie. And you see a lot of times when I watch a movie now, I don't even realize I'm doing it. I've got like my phone in my hand, or I'm like doing yes, I'm kind of like half doing other shit, and like a lot of times it kind of takes me out of the the atmosphere. Whereas I felt like this was the first thing in a long time that I actually sat there. I went right, I'm giving this my undivided attention for the next however long and I really got drawn into even like even to the point where I felt like I was like hypnotized by some of like the way I can't remember the guy's name who plays the dad, and oh yeah, his voice was like hypnotic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his weird rock. I can't describe his voice. And for everybody that's listening to this or watching it, I suggest you watched the movie okay before, and we should have this before we really get into anything.
Speaker 3: Is.
Speaker 2: If you haven't yet pause. You can rent it fairly cheaply. It is a very good movie. It gets you in the Halloween season, but sit down, watch it. It's only an hour and a half, which I like. It's a nice It does everything perfectly within that hour and a half. I feel like movies are drawn out now and they try to make them super long when they don't need to be, and this one's kind of perfect. So everyone, before we get into this, pause this, stop it and go watch the movie, and if you have already seen it, get ready, because we talk about a lot of crazy shit. The dad's voice is hypnotic though, and I don't know how, like, yeah, it reminds me of like with arms wide over, like that creed kind of like voice.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, And he has like that really a kind of a raspy, like deep yeah. And it's really weird because even listen to the trailer for a second ago, it's like and I know it's not like they didn't ady or his voice in afterwards or anything like that, but it really sounds like it points in it that he has his own specific microphone where he's very like when he's.
Speaker 2: Talking, I know the sound and ambience. I give the what's the director's name, Robert Eager? Yeah, she's and he has talks which hopefully I'm excited about to do No Sparatu, which will be awesome, which kind of I feel like trickles into our episode that we'll be doing all about vampire movies, which I'm super excited for. It's the I guess the atmosphere of this movie is like super creepy. Maybe we should get into like the synopsis I hate that word, but the overview of it as I smoke this bong hit and then we'll fucking get right into it.
Speaker 3: So the time period is sixteenth party in New England. William and Catherine try to lead a devout Christian life homesteading on the edge of an impassable wilderness with five children. When their newborn son mysteriously vanishes and their crop fails, the family begin to turn on one another the which is a chilling portray of a family unraveling within their own sins, leaving them pray for an inconceivable evil. Now, so this was not an issue I had, but I feel like that there's a little bit of disconnect between a lot of the plot outline and even sometimes the trailers. Some of the teasers I've seen, I still don't think it does the movie justice as to what it actually is.
Speaker 2: No, and I agree also, but it is a I feel like the trailer definitely doesn't do a justice. I would say this is probably one of the best Witch movies that I've seen. There's so many different we can talk about some of the movies and shit like that, but to me, this was definitely one of the best done. Which movie talking about which is when you think about that time error, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, when you like when you look at this movie, it kind of makes me feel like, and I'm probably wrong in saying this, but there hasn't really been like a close second.
Speaker 2: No, I don't like and I'm trying to think, like, what other movie has gave me this atmosphere and tone. And like I said, I was on a gram of mushroom. So I'm sitting there and I feel like and it's on a one hundred inch screen outside, and I'm kind of in my feels about the movie. And then I came out of it, like me, and then me and my fiance sat there. I put on a hammer film I Night Creatures or whatever. I didn't I couldn't pay attention to its about like pirates and shit, and like my girlfriend wasn't interested. So we're talking to each other and then we're talking about our own haunted experiences. Right, We're talking about like nowhere' his energy go while I'm still like we and she's had her own ghost experiences and we're talking about like houses that we used to live in that had weird energy. So it's in this weird mindset. And then I'm also like kind of like I was frightened after the film coming from outside thinking about how I've used the Ouiji board a lot for people that don't know me. I have three of them. We're gonna do a whole episode about it or a Halloween special, and I've messed around a lot of that cult stuff. And then when I'm sober, i'm my waking mind, I'm like, I don't give a shit, Like I know I can take these things off of me, essentially whatever attachments may come from using these type of objects and occultism. And as I left walking outside, I was like, I don't want to mess with that shit anymore. It's fucking freaky. Uh. The ending is, uh, we'll get into it later. I kind of want to build up throughout the film of what you think, but the ending is the best part of the movie in my opinion, and it's a very interesting artistic way of viewing witches and freaky, and I was thinking about it. I do believe that, Like you know, I believe that some of it right, and when it comes back then and men pointing fingers and all that stuff at people and saying, like I when of the stuff I was reading about witches, like even if you were just smarter essentially, if you're if you if you're a woman that kind of had intellect, they would start pouring the finger at you for being a witch. If you were an old woman that didn't have fucking family, they'd point the finger at you. But I do believe that people practiced all sorts of weird witchcraft and things and found books that maybe they shouldn't have in a time era that was all about religion. And it freaked me out thinking about that thought of like, do these entities and things that have maybe attached themselves to witches or people using that type of magic still exist to this day?
Speaker 3: And I think they do, And it's so it's so fucked as well. How you know, it was a time period where it was nearly as simple. I think this kind of ties into when we spoke about asylums and mental hospitals and stuff. Yeah, you know, and that was during the era where you could be like basically trow your wife into an asylum, like, well, Donald, she's psychotic, that's it, Like forget about her. And this was similar in the sense of, you know, you could just accue somebody of being a witch and that was it. It was basically gay or folks, we're gonna burn you at the steak or like stone.
Speaker 2: It literally seems like that. It's just it was so easy to just be like, you're that's you, You're a witch, okay, and you could say anything, especially as a male figure and someone who was say more prominent in town. Look at the fact that like people like serial killers like John Wayne Gacy and shit like work themselves within the town and try to be an upstanding citizen, you know what I mean. Then you have these scumbag dudes that could do it like I'm I'm a standing guy. I help the community. And then you have the ability to point out people to literally get murdered because you just necessarily you might.
Speaker 3: Not like them, yeah, you know. Yeah, And and back then with these witches, I was listening to a story and I can't I should have written down a name, but I can't remember the name of the guy he became a famous witch hunter at one point, and which is we're believed to have this thing called a witch's teat, which is like acid that yeah, like a special nipple that they would have to nurse imps. I think it is not to be mistaken with gimps.
Speaker 2: So what is an imp is? Is that like a fucking little creature?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like some kind of little goblin shit. And this dude used to he had this weird like tool that he made like a again, it just it's so random. It's like, yeah, yeah, it's like, oh, yeah, I'm a witch hunter. This is a witch hunting tool that I invented, and this is and it was like I can't remember exactly. It was basically like a pen was the idea.
Speaker 2: Of it, and he could stick you with it. It would happen, yeah.
Speaker 3: He so he would stick you with it, and if you didn't feel the prick of this tool that he had, it was like one hundred percent that you were a witch. So what he actually done was they found out years later he ended up actually being killed himself. He was sentenced to death for all these different crimes, but it turns out that the entire time he had a retractable pin in it, so he would he would just decide so nobody ever, they would never feel us.
Speaker 2: And the thing is, wasn't that I think I might have like looked at the same thing you were looking at because it talks about how they would just it would just be for money too. Yeah, it would just be like whatever, you know, like and it's like at the time where people were poor, you're trying to get get rich quick scheme, and everyone was religious. That's why I'm like a lot of times I'm like, religion, I don't know, might be the issue in a lot of these things that we see in our history of like over zealous people, you could say, but like just they're too far gone where some of these religions where And I have family members that are like super devout Christian and I respect their beliefs, but it seems like back then some of that ship was the issue of being like if you go outside of this book the Bible and the way that we interpret it in this section of this religion, and if you don't I don't understand that, or you look outside of that, We're gonna burn you at the stake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I mean even I guess even into more modern times, like look at when something like The Exorcist came out and like the everyone freaked out the oh bro and it's like what the fuck? Like that was in the seventies, It's like, what is come on? Like we've we've got to do better than not.
Speaker 2: Like and they thought everyone was possessed and it like freaked everybody out. We talked about that movie a long time ago on this podcast A Cursed Films because of the stuff that was happening on the set, and it's just like, and this is what this film felt like too, is like that. It it felt like even in the trailer it says we watched the trailer beforehand for all the audio listeners and it says, uh, it's you're watching something you shouldn't watch or something like that. It's just like it feels like that that it feels cursed in some way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's something I didn't know was the director was actually inspired to write the movie. He had like apparently a lifelong from like early childhood, a fascination which is and he used to be brought on visits to I don't have the name of a plantation anyway, it's basically a complex of museums to represent English pilgrims that settled in the area that he grew up, and like he got a fascination with like witches, witchcraft in that time period, and this has been something that he's wanted to I think a lot of people are fascinated by. This was like his debut feature film. But he was like, no, this was like a lifetime's work.
Speaker 2: What was his debut film?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 2: This was? Yeah, he had made that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had made like you know, short films and stuff, but this was like his his first feature.
Speaker 2: Lent like, I'm always like, how can I do this? What can't I fucking don't. I just wish I was raising a different I don't know it sounds bad, but family or something like you have to respect where you are in life and respect what incarnation am I believe you got and just try to live this experience the best way you can. But it's just like, man, I have such I had such good ideas. I was eleven year old kid, dude, and I was writing fucking horror movie ideas for slasher films, and I was like taking pictures of this, like mask I had with this like Pitchfork and then I would make up an idea about that story. And I used to do shit like that and I wanted, I want to be like a director, like I will love Wes Craven. And the thing is like life just didn't display that opportunity. I was struggling as a teenager. I don't know what the fuck I was doing with life. And it's just like if I could have taken my outlets and put it towards that, I could be fucking Wes Craven junior right now, right I could.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could be interviewing you right now, and I know a movie and you know, and you're right about that as well. I recently found a copy book that I must have had in like school, and like there's like shitloads of these short stories like I must have been like nine, and it's like all these like horror movie ideas and like and it's like really like cringey, Like.
Speaker 2: Oh, mine are super bad. I wish I could find them.
Speaker 3: But it's like you're definitely right about that, because I feel like I've only like barely got my life on the rails in the last couple of years. And it's like, OK, if I had had all those years of like a normal life, maybe I'd be in a completely different position right now.
Speaker 2: I feel like, dude, I've said to my fans on the podcast, like I was kind of in and out of jail being a stupid kid when I was a teenager, the youth youth jail and just going out of like holding cells, being an idiot, like get on probation and drinking. Essentially, I was like an hit but like and it's I was like, why couldn't I just lived a normal life and maybe not put myself through some of this shit and like had you know, so I could progress? Because now I see my I was like I could, I could do this shit. I was super creative as a kid, and it's just like I had a cliff and then it just kind of went off and I was like, you know what I could have been Stanley kubrick Man, I could fucking make symbol symbology and fucking films and shit. I was like I could figure it out.
Speaker 3: To be fair, though, I don't think that's went away, like you can clearly see it. I think if somebody even listens to one episode of your podcast, I think it's quite clear that that that spark is still there, Yeah, which is good for sure.
Speaker 2: I still have that kid of me where I'm like, man, I'm so I want to believe in I always said Anton, I'm a fantastical and sometimes he's more like grounded on certain subjects where I'm like, nah, I just want to. I want to believe in fucking reptilian people, even if they are just killing kids. And I was like, I want that, Like it's just I don't know. I think that reality, especially doing psycholics, is not as solid as we think it is, and being on mushrooms really allows you to see that. And when I was on this film, so I was thinking about like these forces, this supernatural force that if you use it in the wrong way, can be called upon and maybe possess somebody and what they would think is witchcraft. But there was this them, you know, mess around stuff because Luigi boards existed for whatever how long since the eighteen hundreds, and people were getting into like the fucking talking board, but it's probably existed for centuries because I would make it from a piece of paper in a shot class and you and you know what I mean. So just calling upon those things with some sort of means to communicate, like they used to do the knocking, which they don't know if it was faked from this Fox Sisters, but this idea that like these witchy things like the Fox Sisters did what they did and what the eighteen hundreds, back in the sixteen hundreds, they would have been dragged away in two seconds and been burnt at the stake for the even faking it. Yeah, in the way they did, you know what I mean, here's the.
Speaker 3: Question for you actually before we we dive right into this because I don't want to, I don't want to drag it out too long, But what's your thoughts on the idea that you know, and I suppose it kind of ties into I've seen some arguments about like how this movie actually plays out. You know, some people believe that you know that there is no whitch. There's there's a lot theories about like when you get That's what I thought that the first time I watched it. Yeah, when you get to the end, Like there's a lot of different conclusions I think you can come to, and which is great because different people can come away from it with a different idea and it can be everything. But what's your thoughts on the idea of you know, if your belief in something is strong enough that like you nearly manifested as now I don't mean as reality for others. Yeah, but you know, if you wholeheartedly believe in something, do you think that you can essentially manifest that as your reality?
Speaker 2: I do think that in this reality, okay, because I have my own crazy beliefs right with the d with the reptilians. And essentially, if you don't even want to believe in lizard people, you don't fucking have to just imagine a dark force in religion times you would classify as Satan kind of or Lucifer and cat. And then what they believed in this witchcraft shit right essentially is praising these dark entities, these dark energies that exzoom fear right. They take people's bad emotions and when you're suffering and in pain, they use that because it's an energy force. You can feel it when you have those kind of emotions. And so I believe that they're trying to stop us from being as creative as we are. There's an idea when it comes to aliens, to talk about it very quickly, is that if we draw a piece of paper. It's kind of like witchcraft too, if we drawn a piece of paper wherever to take thoughts and put it on paper and actually draw it out and create something. The reptilians can't do that, according or these dark energies, these dark beings from a different reality, they're not able to do that. But they can take that picture and change it or mutate it to what they want it to be. They can take something that's already created by a creative entity or an individual that is like a free thinking individual, and then they can take it and they can alter it. So think about our reality, right, and how the hospital system is upside down, religion is up site on, everything's inverted. Avid I talks about this where it's all inverted and it's turned bad from good and we don't really notice it, and these things are just slowly doing this to exume our energy. But I do believe, in fucking in my long process of telling you this, that you're able to bring stuff into your reality. I do believe intention the energy gloat goes where the intention flows, essentially, and like that, that's what soccer stadiums is. Like everyone's freaking out and the soccer players can feel the energy of the crowd and that's part of this. That energy is there. And if you don't want to believe in uh, the afterlife, it's evident everywhere in my opinion when it comes to energies now that the energies don't die. But I that's why you can do it with witches too. It's manifesting. And if they think about all this stuff at this time where they maybe are plagued by some sort of dark force, you know what I mean. Yeah, it's this is still about witchcraft because the energy of witchcraft.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the more the more I kind of looked into that, it's it's a fascinating idea. And I don't think it's as far fetched as some people might. Yeah, Like I think a lot of people think, oh, manifest your reality. And I don't mean like some weird like Tony Robbins. Shit.
Speaker 2: One of the biggest secret, Man, I watched that show when I was a kid. That could you The biggest secret is you could just think about something that will happen. It's like not always if you have dark energies coming down here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I don't you know when I when I say that, and I asked that question. I don't mean, you know, if you sit in your bedroom every day jerking off and wish for a million dollars, that you know one day a million dollars is just going to show up in a room. I don't mean that, but I definitely do think that there is something too. And even you know, we've had private conversations about different life experiences we've both had, which is not for the show, but it's one of those things again, Like I often had times where I was like, how much it is that I actually actively manifest without too but yeah, like not having any self awareness at the time, but I was like, wait, did I like manage to manifest like ninety nine percent of this problem and issue an ongoing thing?
Speaker 2: And yeah, and how you're able to push like I think that you. My fiance's mom always says, you fear what you bring near what you fear, or you fear what you bring near, Like essentially, if you are afraid of something and you keep thinking about it and analyzing it, you're gonna make it worse. And that's why intention and that's why I magic. To me, like whatever magic is in the black magic and I have a fucking Thick asked Alice to Crowley book and has all of his work in there. And I haven't dived into Alice Crollie more or less. I've researched about him. I've read a couple of things by him, but not really dive too deep. And I want to. We did a whole episode about Alis Crolly. But that intention of magic, And Anton wants me to read White Stains, one of his poem poems for The Patriot because he's like, I just want to hear your reaction to some of his poems because they're I've heard I've read parts of them like years ago, but that it's just like this idea of this intention of magic right where you just blacky to me, it's intention where you're like, Okay, I'm gonna sit here. And I always joke about like coming on a piece of paper with something written on it, so you're like you give it some meaning, so you're like, I want this person to be cursed for a week, and then you like come on the piece of paper and then you light it on fire and you like put this fucking energy out there, you know what I mean? So what it feels like, it is like I feel like I've thought about doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, No, and another another fascinating and absolutely fascinating character as Alistair Curly. Again, that's a conversation for a.
Speaker 2: Different about that idea of black magic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's such a again, like a polarizing character in all the way, and he he had a lot of I go, I guess belief systems and different things. And I do think that it's not as even I used to think it at one point that it was as cotton dry as like, oh yeah, okay magic, yeah wow, Harry Potter, which I love, but yeah, yeah, I'm not I'm not knocking Harry Potter. But I think a lot of people when when they hear that conversation, they're kind of imagining, like, you know, you're making a fetter levitate from the table or something like that. So that's not That's not what we're talking about. It's a completely different.
Speaker 2: That's why. Yeah, black magic is different than like a bright hand path path versus left hand path and how okay, people like David Blaine fucking mind free, Chris Angel fucking dude, I like I used to love when I was a kid, and as I got older, the older I got the more I realized how big of a douchebag Chris Angel actually really is. But he's essentially tricking your mind. It's an illusion. It's not really magic. It's an illusion. Black magic essentially is like, yeah, putting your intention in sing like you And there's all sorts of ways they've done it, assault circle and then you call upon a fucking demon and they're either way. People have done this in our history, you know, like in the idea of witches I want to talk about it is like essentially we get it, like what do you think first? Essentially when we grew up, the idea of witches was that they were like ugly, grotesque creatures. This film does it a different kind of way, but a little like it's you know what I.
Speaker 3: Mean outside not actually that that movie The Witches in the nineties scared the shit out of me as a kid.
Speaker 2: I know it's weird. I was like, I bet you if I bring this photo. It's essentially for the auto listeners, the iconic one of the Witches when they revealed themselves from the movie The Witches didn't like to remake that much, just my opinion, but the original did freak me out and I thought that you would also think the same thing, which.
Speaker 3: And I rewatched that again and again quite a bit. We used to have a thing in Ireland every Saturday evening at like six pm. This was like back in the times of like TV guides and stuff where you had to be at the TV eight days, and like we had this thing every every Saturday evening. There was like the news at six pm and then it's I think it was like six thirty. We had this thing called the Big Big Movie and they would pick like you know, and I could spin off like yeah, I can pick up like I can basically name the films they would have on rotation. It would be like the nineties Dennis the Menace, Home Alone, The Witches. It was all that like style of movie kind of at that time. And I remember watching The Witches for the first time and being like, oh, yeah, it's a movie about witches whatever. I did not expect that transformation scene, that boardroom, like that shit is grotesque, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Know, And everyone's look up the picture of the Alliss because she has like it's the to me, one of the most creepy looking at least for the nineties, let's say, style of what a witch could look like, because we've all seen which I would love to talk about old talk about it, but the Wizard of Oz because essentially, as we're talking about this movie, we're gonna in witchcraft and which is in general, we're gonna think about what comes to our mind and our subconsciousness about which is specifically so like it comes from Wizard of Oz. You see that first depiction of her and green makeup on a broom. At least the like subconscious of like social I guess you could say demographics of every like you know what I mean, it's our social consciousness, Like movies specifically do this, especially that movie and it was cursed. But that's like to me, the first time I think I really saw the depiction of a witch when I was a kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and and you know what look Yeah like Shular had a cursed I think it was called Carst Films series.
Speaker 2: And yes, I actually really enjoyed that and now we Yeah that's where I was talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like I remember watching the episode about that and like I kind of forgot how on set like a lot of that.
Speaker 2: Was, especially with the little people and what was going on.
Speaker 3: And yeah, it's just like, Okay, so I suppose to dive back into this movie. Do you want to go from the start? Do you want to Is there anything you want to say? Yeah, that's what I was thinking about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I was thinking about, like how we should bring it in from the beginning essentially. And I have one question to ask you that I've I was really dying too, What the fuck do you think of the Twins?
Speaker 3: Strange made me really uncomfortable?
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, they made They make me uncomfortable with watching the film.
Speaker 3: Even even looking at that little gift you have for for people who can't see us right now and are listening. Not the only Tom has some gifts of the Twins like skip and true the I was gonna say, I don't wasteland that looks like yeah there, I don't know. There's just something about them. And this is gonna sound awful, But at one point while watching it, I actually paused the movie to Google to see if like they had some kind of like special needs or something. Yeah, and I don't even mean that in like a like half sing, but I was like, there's something like off here. I was like, there's no way those kids could be that good. At acting.
Speaker 2: I know, yeah, I know what you mean, because they they literally to me, crawl under your skin, and I could talk about like I wanted this specific type of the twins for a while just because of their characters. There was a point in the movie watched outside and I was like, and I'm on fucking a grand mushrooms. I was like, I hate these fucking annoying kids. I was like, can they just die first? Like? And I was like, and I forgot about the film, like I watched it like years ago when at first probably came out. I was like, twenty sixteen, it's a fucking while ago. So I was like, I probably watched it around when it came out, and it was one of those movies that stayed with me. I was like, this was creepy. I can't watch it all the time. So I was like, let's watch it outside. I probably won't watch it for another couple of fucking years. And those kids gave me the same feeling I watched it the first time where I was like, Man, these fucking they're annoying as shit the way even like the in the trail and she's like bah bah, I'm like, can you fucking stop that man, it's one of those kids for everyone. If like, even if you haven't seen this and for some strange reason you're listening to just to hear us talk about witches and stuff like that, it is like a they The way he filmed it was specifically made them annoying. It's like one of those kids that like doesn't stop like poking something he shouldn't. Mm hmm, Like you know what I mean, give me your thoughts more about the twins.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I feel like I guess to kind of open that up a bit and a lot of the characters I found And I don't mean this in a this is meant in a bad way. I think it was intentional, like while you're watching the movie, and I think it's really reflective of actual like the actual human race to be honest, which I know it's set in a different time period, but I think it still boils down to that's as people, that's kind of how we would behave in said situation. But like you know, even the you've got the two twins, the mutter is like fucking yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Was gonna wait to talk about her, but if you want to get into her now, I was just like those twins just completely annoyed me, and I thought their characters were well done, and the fact that you kind of feel sympathy then you fucking hate them, then you kind of feel sympathy. And I want to say also that I didn't realize through it fucking like maybe the ending of the film and I looked at it was like looking up and looking into it and like now messaging you wanting to talk about it? Is that I didn't fucking tune into my mouth. I didn't realize that, uh, they were banished, like I didn't maybe if I didn't pay attention to the beginning of the film, but I didn't realize for a while that they got like sent out of the main civilization.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so here's something funny. And I was actually gonna mention this and I was like, oh wait, that's gonna make me sound like fucking retarded. But even though I watched this twice, it was only when I was watching I think a YouTube breakdown in the movie, somebody said something about banished or they left where they were and that's the whole thing. And she's like, because I know, at one point, what's the main girl's character's.
Speaker 2: Name, Thomason Thomasin because I remember that. I was like, whose name is kind of like my.
Speaker 3: Name Thomasin and she says something about going back or something like that, and I'm like, what the fuck are they talking about?
Speaker 2: And I was like, they're in the middle of fucking nowhere, and that's when it's creepy.
Speaker 3: And I was like oh, because to me, the the vibe I got was like, oh, just everything in the world is fucked and everybody's just kind of doing their own thing. I maybe I'm wrong and if someone's listened to this, it can correct me. But I definitely missed the Parrot as well, where they like explicitly said, oh yeah, yeah, you know that time we were banished from that town.
Speaker 2: And they know they say something about well we can't go back or where they do. I remember hearing it and I was like what because the whole time, right, I'm thinking that this is back in Essentially this is before essentially what he says, I say, essentially a lot before the Sale and Witch. It's yes, before the Salem Witch trials. It's before this has happened, is what I've read. So as they're like getting into the film, it's beforehand and then I'm like, hey, well, I just think that they're like everyone gets a plot of land. And I was talking to Chelsea about this. You buy it from essentially the queen or whoever whoever country you reside in, because they were just fucking I was like, they were just massacring fucking indigenous people not long beforehand, and it's like, this is mine now, Okay, you guys were treating nature too well. We now build structures and we don't associate with nature and probably psychedelics and things like that and living off the land, and they just fucking plot their shit down. But you would buy the land back in the day, and it would probably be fairly cheap for some people moving to this new land. And how they sold property, they want to get as many settlers as they could get in. I just feel like they would have a plot of land. That's why I thought they were I just like, I bought this huge land. Now we're out in the woods and it's only us here because we left everything behind, and I'm scared.
Speaker 3: Also, before the talk goes out of my mind, the dad. Looking back on it, I'm like, and I really like his character. I like the guy who plays and I think it was. It all worked perfectly, and I think it was probably meant to make you because I think a lot of the movie was was made to maybe divide the audience, so you had like, yeah, maybe one feeling or another. I couldn't have. The more I thought about the movie, I was like, I was like, fuck me, he's such a bitch. I was like, he's such like a you know, he kind of he lets Thompson take the blame for shit. He you know, the crops are all fucked up this and that, and he's still kind of like denying what's actually going on. And I'm like, I guess it's a sign of the times as well. I think it kind of shows like you said earlier about like men kind of having the power to be like, shut up, bitch, it's it's this, and like everybody just had to just accept it, which is like, really, that's my trail to talk gone for. I was wondering what happened there. Tom just traded me to a picture of Snape burning hermione at the stake is it and he's wearing a he's wearing a top ass Okay.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking about like women and stuff like that. No, I don't fucking sorry to surprise you with that. I know what you're just saying. Though about the dad, his character is like it's yeah, he's kind of like he's blaming, like blaming everyone one for everything else. But and then at one point when watching the film, when they're like, uh, you gave away the or you sold though, and I didn't understand what the fuck they were talking about, like what the silver cups? So essentially he's poor and he's down on his luck and he can't produce any crops because the land is cursed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it was like it was the wife's family's silver copp or something that she had and he had taken it and he had traded it for something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like there was a lot of like that was hard to carry. I do like this film a lot, but that told like, well, so he's in the way they spoke obviously is like old English and they are like accusing each other of stuff. The mom also is it's weird that they have characters that the mom starts to fucking annoy me too at one point where I'm like and I want to start getting into some of the crazier shit, but that's like so. And then so the mom was also fucking weird and the way her character is because also like the Twins, there's something about her that I was like, ah, like you feel for her, but then don't the way he did this movie in the motions that it like plucks at so to speak.
Speaker 3: Yes, I was. As I was watching it, I was like trying to put myself in a position to the dad, and I was like, you know what I'd do in this position, I would take that ax and I would kill both those kids. I would kill the wife. I was like, those are just really really annoying, So I would kill them immediately.
Speaker 2: Kids and their wife. And then so you're left with Thomasin and.
Speaker 3: Caleb.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because that story is fucked too.
Speaker 3: That like there's another and like it was one of those things where I was like, looking at it, there's a part where she's washing her again, like just there's so many like little bizarre things and I know it's it's a sign of the times where the towards the start of the movie, the dad trips and falls into like fucking cowshitter, fucking laughing at him. Yeah, and then they like say it to him about the mother says, like Thomas, and get your dad's clothes off or whatever whatever way she finds.
Speaker 2: Sprinkle sprinkle the pedophilia in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But like she he's standing there with his hands like this way, she's undressing them, and I'm like, what is going on?
Speaker 2: They said that same thing.
Speaker 3: Actually it's like five minutes later she's she's at the creek and she's like washing the shirt and then Am comes and he's like trying to look at her tits and stuff.
Speaker 2: They're like, kay, you think about this right, because you're gonna analyze this film in so many different ways and the emotions that it brings because you're thinking about how we existed. I even watching, I said after like me and Chelsea washing it, I have dosed and stuff. I'm like, it's it's a wonder how we survived all this shit as humans, like the Black plague, this stuff of like you're not even washing your hands. So the doctors are killing more women and children than they think because essentially, back in the day, they didn't wash their hands, and when they would, they would go from cutting open a corpse to delivering a baby, and then it started that all the babies would die and then women would die like what's happening? And then they fucking realized to wash her hands? But like, how do we exist as this beings? Right?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: Like and then you think back then, we're like you didn't have any of those learning lessons that we do nowadays, where you like, if you grew up and you only have this specific woman to look at, like you know what I mean that it's it's you're gonna have to have feelings. And that's where like the some that shit with insects comes from in certain cultures because they don't have anyone else outside of their circle, like especially like think about African tribes and stuff like that, where maybe it's just like they don't have touch with communication with humanity, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Am I going down the right road with this? Like you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yea, yeah, yeah no.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: As I watched them, was like, I don't blame the kid, like I can I get you know, I can remember being like what age would you say Caleb is in this? To me, it's like twelve thirteen, Yeah, twelve fourteen, So I you know, I can remember being that that age in like modern times and being like yeah, hormone, Like fucking it was just like what, yeah, like a walk and yeah, like a walking hormone, where like you know, you would fucking anything would, as Gardo says, literally anything would make the white stuff come out.
Speaker 2: I don't like everybody says that. I'm like the white stuff come out. I was like, I have to say it like that, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he does that on purposes, well, I think because so many people find it's all grim. But if you know, I'm thinking, if I felt like that, who else do you have around?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: If I felt like that in modern times now go back to sixteens hardy and be like, yeah, I'd probably be fucking modern and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you don't have like anything else to associate it with, right essentially, and that's where they get some of these like weird eighties movies from that they used to film and like these this weird thing of like as our culture because you have ideas of the queen doing this right to keep money withinside the family. But this existed so back then. I couldn't imagine some of the settlers were probably fucking each other's because they're all family. Everyone's even us technically are all cousins. It's like thousands of years maybe in difference, but you know what I mean that we all came from Africa from essentially one or you know a handful of beings that were maybe genetically modified by aliens. But and then it's just like you don't know anything else to do. You have these and primal instincts. And that's where this time error shows of people being scared of stuff they don't understand.
Speaker 3: So does that technically mean then that we all fuck our own cousins?
Speaker 2: Most likely that you know that what's the not Harry William his wife is his thirty eighth cousin according to the research I've done, because they keep it with inside some sort of family, right, And you think about this time era of people this settling down essentially like there's that Joe Rogan joke where they're like, you know, they show up at whatever, like Arkansas. I don't always pick on Arkansas, but like especially some sort of fucking place like that, like our South Carolina's like they see it's good and then they like just set down their shit and by we'll building live here together. And it's just like I don't want to walk no more. And that's how it was. Would you just even where these people come from, right, whatever town settlement, it was just like here seems good, like they did probably know as much as they thought about the surrounding. There's like we have trees, that's all we need.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, true, that's that's actually kind of fucked up when you when you dig underneath that. Okay, so so disappeared, Yeah where we were last at in the in this.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So the young the young kid, is it? Sam?
Speaker 2: Sam wise Ganji?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 3: Am I right in saying that?
Speaker 2: I think something like that? Yes, Sam, Yeah, so that's it's disturbing too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so the kid goes missing, right, and again there's another there's another part here that maybe I'm wrong. I feel like was not really portrayed that well. They didn't really explain that that was the case. So in like that old and witch lore, when in witches would come and try to like kidnap babies. Essentially, they would always look for a male baby, and they were looking for like the baby fat you know when you see it like a new born or a young baby, and he looks like a little fucking chobby, like a little sumo wrestler. And they would and it had to be it had to be male. And they would basically kidnap these kids, bring them back to their layer cave or wherever. But also they had to be on they couldn't be baptized yet. And they would take the fat from the child. They would kill the child, take the fat from the child, mix it in a pot with hemlock, nightshade and wolf spain and something else.
Speaker 2: I've heard that before too.
Speaker 3: To make an ointment right now.
Speaker 2: Keep themselves young? Is that what the fucking chicks doing?
Speaker 3: No right? And I had no idea about this.
Speaker 2: So this whole.
Speaker 3: Idea, this whole idea of you know, I think we look at things like hocus Pocus and you're like, oh, yeah, we'll just get on their brooms and fly, or they get on a vacuum and fly.
Speaker 2: I smell children. I don't know why everything's fucking weird when you start doing Psychadolical's like, that's weird, man. And then Maelan Manson made's album after it.
Speaker 3: So apparently we just couldn't just fly. They couldn't just pick up a broom and fly. So they needed the baby fat to mix with all those other ingredients to make what was known as a flying ointment, and they would the room and then yeah, and then rob it on I exactly rob it on the broom and then it would through vaginas to freak out and that would help fly. And apparently Robert Eagers or Eggers or whatever way you pronounce his name, that was supposed to be like the the vague reasoning for the kid being kid.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. He took it back to that because I heard about that. Also, if like it's not really on a broom, it's like waxed up and you think about this, right you're taking you're killing something super innocent, You're doing something that's against all nature. I don't know how to describe that. You know what I mean when people kill children and that thing happens within our society and ancient cultures when it's like firstborn son, fuck you and they toss them off a fucking cliff or you battle and it's like both people will still die, but it's just like it's just to see what happens, Like we're gonna make you as battle and then sacrifice you both to the gods. That whole thing has existed for fucking centuries. So then the idea that you're doing something horrendous and then putting it towards some sort of demonic force and if reality isn't as real as we think it is, they could just start levitating and some sort of force or dark energy allows them to levitate. And the idea when the baby goes missing genuinely creeps me out. Where you're like in the scene and how they do it that fucking she was playing Peek a boo for some reason, she's super close to the woods and then she like looks up and it's like, gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's it's not done in like a Blair which esque way it's done and I can't even like And it's crazy considering this was his debut movie. It really trailblazes the way it's like he created his own style he did. It's so different I can't liken it to anything else.
Speaker 2: To me. The slight style slightly, I want to say, just a bit, reminds me of movies like Midsommar and Hereditary, where it's like one of those movies that is a cinematic experience that you want to sit through once or twice and it's unnerving and you don't want to it can't repeatedly watch it, but how you the way you watch it. When you watch it, it changes you, you know what I mean? Yeah, yeah, I definitely.
Speaker 3: Put that in the category with them. And from there then I guess that's the catalyst that kind of sends the entire movie into like this big downward spiral where it gets.
Speaker 2: So bad for everybody. I'm like, all the fuck, it's just like.
Speaker 3: The baby goes in and then yeah, like this, and I guess essentially for for a while, everybody's kind of blaming each other and we don't really know who's at fault or what's actually going on. Is there a witch? Is there not a witch? Is there something else? Are they just fucking crazy? Is there another reason that they are out there on their own and they're not with the colony?
Speaker 2: That's what I was thinking the whole experience, And I remember this the first time I watched it. For the first most of the movie, I think until you see the Witch subdue Caleb, I felt that I thought that they were just crazy. And the way that the atmosphere builds up until you see what we'll get into is like, what's the Goat's name again? I fucking had. I was like, black Philip, Black Philip when he starts appearing more and you have everyone like pointing fingers at each other. And it does start with like the twins and and well especially the female twins. And I was gonna say, just back to whoever these actresses and actors are the the two of them, it was so well done where you're like, how are you this childlike and annoying? And the their outfits that they were in made them look like little like fairy people in my opinion, rushers. But it was weird the way it was done. How like in their their outfits there was chosen you know, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Somebody else. I was like, well, every time I look at them, I'm like, is that a really old young person? A really young old person? I was like, it's like unsettling. Also on another side note, would would you let that witch in the woods because he sucks him off?
Speaker 2: Essentially to me, he like she subdues him. And that's what I was gonna talk to about when we were talking about earlier about the witches and this whole incarnation, That's what I wanted to kind of talk about a little bit of like witches being like grotesque and ugly kind of gets put into our our social subconscious right where sometimes but there's been recent movies and recent things where they like make witches like fucking sexy. Essentially, It's like there's older films were scarier and then they slowly progressed to making them like sexier and sexier.
Speaker 3: Caleb, you know when he when he meets that check for anyone who's looking at the video version, she's on screen right now. And Caleb when he sees her, obviously you know, he's.
Speaker 2: Never seen else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's been looking at his own sister is like nonexistent cleavage for his entire life. Yea, And now he sees this like big fat, titted fucking like yeah. So like he's like, I'm in the middle of a haunted woods who cares? This is the lottery.
Speaker 2: And he doesn't know what's going on either. I feel like, yeah, his brother went missing. He's looking for his brother.
Speaker 3: I am you know, I don't I don't blame him. I had a crusch for a long time on fucking what's her name from hocus Pocus?
Speaker 2: You fucking are you talking about Sarah Michelle Geller?
Speaker 3: Yeah, whichever is a blonde one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was talking about that. Oh my god last night. I was like, you know what, the first one I find her semi attractive, and the new one in the new trailer. Bro, they all look fucked. Even my girlfriend was like, yeah, they look rough, every single one of them. And there's a necro line. I'm wearing all this fucking stupid merch anyway, where he says when men get old they blossom, when women get they start rotting, and it's a He's the most vulgar rapper for people. I don't know, it's like the most brutal rapper on earth where there is man can do this too, but there is some women that just don't age well. And it's just like, I don't know what it is there. Adrenochrome ran out.
Speaker 3: And what was it? Somebody told me before men age like wine, women.
Speaker 2: Like milkkerdle And I was gonna talk about this idea right of the beautiful sexy, which we've done this in our pop culture now, right like women dress up. I get, I'm sure at bar crawl, but that's why it's always And even Chelsea pointed this out my fiance, She was like, why is it always naked old women? Why is that? Like? It's an unnerving thing. The movie which I was thinking about we could talk about one day is The Visit. I think that's a movie. That movie fuse, it's it makes old people scary, Dude.
Speaker 3: I love that movie. Something that that genuinely scared the shit out of me.
Speaker 2: Me too, I was like, why it's naked old ladies?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Literally unnerve my fiel me. I'm like, it creeps me out. But it's like, why is it always?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and straight away I had that vision of that scene in The Shine.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Well she's in the bathtub and you think she's an intracted woman, and as a kid watching that film, you're like, oh my god, it's hot chick. And then it gets disturbing where you're like one of those movies where you have to like pause and be like, Okay, I can't let this go any further, or I'm not going to produce any sticky white stuff is gonna say, you know what I mean, You're like, or my mind's gonna be shifted and I'm gonna grow up uh fucking chicks with them zombie masks on, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Or fifty year old met heads.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like this is my kink now because it fucking fetishes for him when you're a fucking kid like of things like people I supposed to be after this before the people that you know enjoy furries as an off tension. They had some sort of sexual thing with their stuffed animal as a kid. It was like, I see it all fucking comes back. This is such an off thing for this but strange. Yeah, so all these things kind of stick with you. And if you fucking think about witches, but this idea, right, and they made them fucking sexy. But there's the naked woman and it's specifically in the scene, so if you want to bring it to when they're kind of locking, there's Now it's starting to get crazy, like because we talked about Caleb and what happens to Caleb. He fucking disappears as they go out into the forest.
Speaker 3: Right, so he Yeah, he comes across this witch again. Like I've seen people online talking about, you know, after everything that's gone on, how did he like, how did he fall for that? And somebody was like, oh, she must have like put a spell on him or whatever.
Speaker 2: That's what it see.
Speaker 3: And it's like yeah, but even if she didn't, like, she's like, again he's looking at his sister's tits and now he has this big titted sexy witch like what was your old boys and be like oh no, no, no, I'm good, and she's like beckoning him all over I know.
Speaker 2: And this to me, the scene of when he walks up and then sees her makeshift wooden, creepy cabin, so I wish I had a picture of for the YouTube, but look at it. It's it's strange, right, And then you see her open the door and come out, and you don't know what to expect, and it's like what you would think a witch would do, like which is supposed to be in this lord at least, and some of it is stay young and that scene of just like he's walking through the woods, there's nothing around, it's just like it's creepy. And I thought about this while I was watching it. Outside of the fact that there's settlements around these areas and you don't know who the fuck is in the woods that you live beside because everything is fairly new. There could be indigenous people, there could be weirdos. Who fucking knows who's within these woods. That every different settlement and religion and people like that, people are religious, like you know what I mean, like all these different things that you don't know who the fuck is in these woods and then he stumbles upon the house and that gave me chills.
Speaker 3: Also on the side, note about that scene, the I'm not sure of his name. The actor that plays Caleb was like super nervous film in that scene. Really that was his first ever kiss. Oh shit, So it's like, I mean, I think that's a pretty good claim to fame. Yeah, Like I don't know, he's probably quite a reserved kid, like, so he probably hasn't done any shit, like crazy shit like us commoners would do at that age. So like for him, I guess going back to his private school, it's probably a good like, oh you know, I kissed that like Big Fat did and sexy.
Speaker 2: Fucking chick from The Witch, And yeah, that's pretty funny that I didn't know that he was this It was the first kiss ever and then he had to do on a film.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with a grown woman.
Speaker 2: Well, and it's just like the movie calls for because at that time, and I've discussed about that before, right, is like we only lived to a certain age, some people will die in their forties or fifties, so there was people like getting married like thirty year old men to like sixteen year old brides. Still happens in the world, but like back then, they didn't really know any better, and it was who was the most fertile, and that this movie kind of reeks of that, like time error, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and so so Kle gets taken or whatever by this witch and then and then that night I think there's a storm and Thompson finds him outside of their house or whatever. This for me, like the whole thing was just like fucked up. From this point, I was like, Okay, this has taken like a real turn now all of a sudden. So I think after that we cut forward to I think it's the next day, and that's that's when, Yeah, the kids are like dance around with black Philip and they're like singing songs and just being like annoying. And then Thomas and I think, goes to milk the ghost and like blood comes out.
Speaker 2: Of it and she's freaking out because they're also right. She threatens, as we kind of said earlier, her like her younger sister, and she like and tells her that she's like a witch. She's like, I be the Witch of the woods. And she does this whole spiel to scare the shit out of her, her sister because they're just annoying pests essentially, and they're out there all by themselves and you have these annoying, dancing, fucking children in large outfits that make him look fucking bizarre, and you know what I mean. And then she's like, she freaks her out. So there, ever, it's now they're starting to think it's witchcraft. There's superstition setting in.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So at this point, then she she attempts to to mak the nanny go, she only gets blood. Then Caleb wakes up and vomits up an entire apple with a bite taking out of.
Speaker 2: A How did you feel about that scene?
Speaker 3: So that that whole scene, and I have to let me get that little guy's name. I need to find his name as he Yeah, because he was fucking fantastic.
Speaker 2: Oh that whole scene, Like that's good acting because you see him go through like pain and screaming and then as he's like literally in ecstasy, it seems like where he's like like oh take me and all with all that shenanigans. He's fucking yelling, But yeah, it's like.
Speaker 3: Freaky man like he he goes through and and how he's able to do that The actor's name is Harvey scrimshow weird name scripture, and how how he was able to do that? I have no idea the range of emotions that he goes through there, And You're right, it like it goes from like being like you feel sorry for him to like going, oh wait, shit, is he like possessed? Is he the devil? Is he? Is he somehow a witch or warlock? Then it goes from that to like it looks like he's having an orgasm? In the fuck is going on?
Speaker 2: That? Especially outside that scene made me like visibly uncomfortable, where I was like, I don't like this. This is weird. And he goes through all these fucked up emotions as he's like going through and to me, that's this is the part of the film where I'm like, is there not a witch? And he's going through a fever and there's a sickness coming through like the whole theory of ergot poisoning from the wheat being bad, and is he like hallucinating and dying from some sort of thing that they've ingested or taken in these woods, you know what I mean. At that point in the film, I was like, like, is it actually saying she sees a witch? But like is it in his mind?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Like and that's until the ending round like it solidifies it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I'm kind of I'm kind of pissed off that I didn't actually pull a little bit of that audio from that scene, because it's like, I don't think we could sit here for two hours and just talk about that scene. I don't think we do it justice. It's genuinely like terrifying and not in like a weird like paranorm activity jump scare kind of like oh spooky witch doctor. It's like unbelievable. Like I was genuinely like what the fuck? I was like, what is going on? One of the best I don't know if you could call it a possession scene, yeah, that I think I've ever seen. I mean, I would say so. I'm sure people will think of things, you know, like the Last Exorcism and the ex or sist in all these different movies. But I'm gonna go on record and say that this could potentially be the best performance. I agree in one of those scenes of all.
Speaker 2: Time, I think that he does fairly like I actually think that it is one of the best too, because it does make you uncomfortable. I think that was the purpose of it, where you he goes through such an a range of motions so quickly that you're like and and there's some part of the film when you're watching it you're like, oh, like he's gonna survive this. It's just like a sickness, you know what I mean. And then he just dies after he's like in ecstasy. It seems like like take me and to me, it's not like I'm like trying to decipher if it's Jesus or like religion, the Lord that he's connected to, and then you, to me, you kind of realize that it's probably her and then possessing him to essentially drain his energy and maybe kill him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So from this point then he I suppose what he he proclaims his love for Christ kind of yeah, and it just dies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's like, yeah, that Jesus. It's I feel like, that's why I'm saying it. It seems like he was calling upon some religious deity.
Speaker 3: So from there then the dad starts to believe that Thomasin is a witch. He tells her that she'll be put on trial when they were returned to town, which seems like a weird remark because it's like, well, I don't think you have any intention of returning to that colony, and it to.
Speaker 2: Me it seems like is it his fault that they're there? The whole idea was like why is the witch after him?
Speaker 3: To me?
Speaker 2: And I in it's other folklore that brings me this conclusion, and movies like The Bell Witch where it's like, was it something well the movie and the whole experience that the Bell Witch was in our history, was it something he did to bring upon this curse?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Maybe Chelsea's like, maybe he fucked her. That's what Chelsea said, that maybe he she maybe he fucked the witch.
Speaker 3: And I was like, ah, and I am I would agree with that. There's definitely something I think underlying there with him. And that's why, like I said earlier about like he's such like he seems like such a bitch of like his personality and he seems like really shitty and kind of sneaky, he yeah, he so. Then thomasin points out like all the ship that he's done wrong. She starts to accuse the twins of like retaliating because of the trick she played on them. You know, she says, the Black Phillip is is essentially the devil. Yes, So then the dad's like really pissed off, can't figure out who the culprit is, even though personally I think the entire thing is fault. So he decides to as as any man would do with his kids, is locked them all in the.
Speaker 2: Shed with the goat that they think is the devil.
Speaker 3: Yeah, until further knows and there's like some yeah, there's like they have some dialogue while they're in the shed. Thomas and asked the twins, you know, did they really talk to Black Philip. They don't answer, and she overhears William I think is the dad's name. She overhears him, I guess confessingto God or whoever, like, you know, yeah, it's his own fault. He was so stubborn. He that's what got them out of the village. It wasn't anything to do with like his being devoted to his religion.
Speaker 2: Do you remember what the mom's going through in this scene. Also that scene okay for everybody if you like, you know, people are tuning in and that can not see some of the imagery that we're showing. Is that scene where she is essentially hallucinating because of some sort of witchcraft. That's why part of me was like, is it the sickness from like ergot poisoning or some sort of thing that they ate where she thinks she she's in so much guilt, in so much turmoil. She turns and sees Caleb with the baby Sam and talking to her, and then what do you remember what she does next?
Speaker 3: That that whole thing, right, And I had seen people talking about I mentioned earlier about the witch's teeth thing. Yeah, I don't. I don't know. Some people are like, oh, that that's what it is. Other people say that, no, it's just the Ravens like turning her tit off or whatever, like pecking her tit. That that again, And I don't know, and it shouldn't probably because it's not actually like that grotesque running but that whole like two three minutes of that scene like really fucking bay me on comfortable.
Speaker 2: Me too, where like you start to okay at first because I haven't seen this in a while. It's kind of like weird, Like Chelsea's even like because I watched it with my Fianza is like she's like like she's hallucinating, like she's not seeing this stuff. And then I forgot about that scene. It's fine where it just kind of like just turns to her and she's wanting to essentially take the baby and nourish it by using her tit. And then it cuts to the scene where you see what's really going on and she's holding nothing and a fucking crow or some sort of raven is fucking pecking and ripping apart her nipple, and then then then that can like it's such a disturbing scene. And then when it comes to the next day where she's just like laying on her side like she took too many fucking psychedelics or some sort of bad drug in it's just like, whoa, Like what happened last night? Like that scene I was like laying there afterwards, I'm like because part of me during that scene was like, she's gonna die. This is where she dies, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, And just the expressions on her face, Yeah, she's like laughing because I was looking at I was like, is that like a laugh? Is it a cry? I was like, that shit's gonna like haunt me. I'm gonna have nightmares about that. Yes, that that's one of those things that like, uh, just the flash of that image of her sticks in my mind where I'm like, that is such a fuck dumb.
Speaker 2: Visual to me. It's the same way that Hereditary when the chick's head gets lopped off, whether driving that same sort of feeling where it's just a cut scene and then you're like holy fuck, like and then it takes like and it shows something super graphic and disturbing and then cuts to something else after like you know what I mean, Like especially you're like bred Terry did it more like a little different but this and how it doesn't show what happens later. It just shows her on her side, woke up like, oh ship would I do last night?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And so from from from this point, yeah, let me see what.
Speaker 2: You want to talk about the shed scene or they're like it locked in the fucking weird shed thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so where let me see. So we've talked about the raven pecking, her taste all that stuff, so then right after there what happens?
Speaker 2: Don't they get? They're locked in the shed and the twins are like, you know, they're just chilling, and then all of a sudden or they're like laying there, they're talking and be like do you be a witch? And they're like no, and then they're like, I'm not a witch either. Like she like Thomasin tells them like, hey, like are you into like like are you part of this? Are you actually the witches? Because everyone's pointing things at each other, nobody knows who's doing what. The fact that the younger fucking twin the female she she says that she sees the witch outside of the woods earlier, like that she talks to her.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then Thomasin is like the it come the movie very much comes from her point of view of more or less being the more sane person that's kind of outcasted, and you know, she's essentially if the mom dies, she has to be the female figure in the family, if there's disease all, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you know what's really interesting actually about you saying that you know about essentially the entire thing has been shown from her point of view. The original The original structure when he first wrote the movie was broken into five acts, and each act was going to be told from the perspective of a different family member.
Speaker 2: That would have been interesting. There's that movie that came out the Night Something the Green. I mean, it's told from all these different perspectives. This movie in medieval times with who plays fucking the guy from Star Wars with the fuck red lightsaber new one, Kyla Wren? What the fuck's his name? I'll actually like him a lot.
Speaker 3: Adam Driver.
Speaker 2: So yes, do you know what film I'm talking about. It's like Adam Driver, Matt Damon, and Ben Affleck are in it, and he's kind of an asshole in the film, but it shows it through all these three different people's perspectives of how this chick got essentially fucking raped, and it's it was a strange film and everyone praises it. The ending was the best part, and it's like the last je Last Duel. Yeah, that's it. That's it, And if you haven't seen it, it's worth watching at least once you'll see what I'm saying that. It's like you can't always tell it from three different perspectives, and I'm glad of what he did, because I don't know if it would have been too much for the film to tell it from all these different perspectives.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because you gets with one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you get one version essentially of how she's seeing what's happening, and you more or less she because I said to Chelsea, I listened that book to lave one and that was a lot of David Wilcox books and read them and he talks about how there's always in movies there's the arc right where it's just like there has to be a climax. There has to be essentially like you build up a character which the audience resonates with's the hero's journey is what this is called, and it's within all cinema essentially that if you understand it that it's within every single movie. This one fucking strays away from that a little bit where you're like everyone's gonna die. This is like going down this direction and like it's just going like horribly bad, where I'm like, there is no hero's journey until you kind of realize the end where you're like maybe the witches are the good guys, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the way the story arc of this film is strange.
Speaker 3: And so from that point, then the dad William wakes up. He finds the Gold House destroid. All the golds are all like and the twins are missing, and then Thomason is like unconscious. I think she's like covered in blood. Yeah, she wakes up and I think they have a small bit of dialogue and then Black Philip comes out of nowhere, and.
Speaker 2: It is that scene is also crazy. We're like the Dad's talking to her and like like you know, like where is everybody? The twins disappear and then she's like, I can't explain it kind of thing. She's like she can't when she says the line she came from the sky. That's where I was like, that gave me chills, Like that idea that like a witch comes in out of nowhere in those times, especially with the idea that they truly believed in a demonic force, which does exist to some extent, but like it's this idea and then Black Philip essentially retaliates in some weird way of this all this negative energy and fucking gives the dad some sort of karma you could say, and fucking pins him and it's just like, it's a disturbing it's super disturbed. It's a bad scene, a god scene, like bad in the way of the way it makes you feel.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And then from there the murder what's her name Catherine? Is it Catherine something like that because he's Yeah, she appears from nowhere and basically accuses Thomasin of causing the entire thing. It says that she seduced the dad and Caleb and that's what she was always doing and goes to attacker.
Speaker 2: You're the witch. Yeah, it's all you, and she freaks out. It's every scene in this movie I think is very well done in the emotion that it invokes.
Speaker 3: And Thomasin proceeds to kill her with what did it call. Yeah, it's like a sickle or a bill hook something like that. Yeah, So she kills her in self defense.
Speaker 2: I suppose that's what I thought. Mean, Like when me and my girlfriend watching were like, hey, so she has something in her hand. She already hits you once, okay, and you're so focused on choking Thomasin to death her own child that you don't realize that she can just hit you again. And she gets to the point where she's choking her that Thomasin essentially has no other reaction but to retaliate because you're gonna die. You have that fight or flight instinct from your reptilitian core of your brain, and then you just fucking hit. And that scenms fuck too, because that's at the moment where you realize the twins are gone, her dad's dead, and you just killed your own mother.
Speaker 3: It's so like it's when you hear someone talk about it, it's like, oh, I don't really I just feel like you can't do it. Ential does you really need to it to? Actually? Like, because I think everyone will have their own, maybe little version of how they interpret everything. I don't think everybody will see the movie exactly the same way. There's going to be something at some point that you might feel.
Speaker 2: That somebody else does.
Speaker 3: She feel like, yeah, everything, man, And I'm going to read this bit. I copy and pasted this exactly from the the plot breakdown because I feel like it tells the last little bit really well and again just adds to like how like bizarre and out there, this whole thing is so now alone. Thomasin hears chiming and enters the stable, where she urges Black Philip to speak to her. The goat responds in a human voice, asking if she would like to live deliciously in a life of luxury, and then materializes into a tall, black clad man. He tells Thomasin to her remove her clothes and sign her name in a book that appears before her. Thomasin then follows Black Philip into the forest nude, where she joins a coven holding a witch's sabbath around a bond for the witches begin to levitate, and Thomasin joins them, laughing maniacally and ascending above the trees with her newfound sense of belonging, which again that there for some reason, and I don't know why because it's not really that made me like that give me chills.
Speaker 2: That whole scene we're showing a clip of when everyone starts lifting in the air. Now, that whole scene me, even my girlfriend was like, I don't want to know what the fuck she's She's like, there's something behind her because it doesn't show anything. Okay, it doesn't show you what the goat turns into. It doesn't really. It just shows shadows and kind of footsteps and you just kind of see legs, which more or less to me seem like goat hood legs, like the iconic baphomett devil right, the whole, the whole imagination sparks, and like, I love films. And my grandfather was very into horror, but hated the slasher films, okay, but he liked those old films. He's like, he's like, tell me to watch you know, the original House on the Hanta Hill. And he liked abin A Costello Meet Frankenstein. Where I kind of left your mind to the imagination with certain older films, Psycho kind of does it. But as these films that I kind of allow you to think in these psychological thrillers is how they were done. It leaves everything up to the imagination. And when we had the speaker behind us, okay, I hook it up to the project to a big speaker that I have and then he's like, you hear the goat start whispering and talking to her like would you like to live outside of this? And in talking to her, it creeped the shit out of me. It left me. I'm saying this movie left me in so many ideas in the thoughts that I had, I was gonna say, I looked up this chick after do you find Thomason the actor Air and Taylor some fucking shit. She's I think she's fairly attractive. I looked her up. I was like, oh, wow, she's like an attractive chick. And she does a lot of other movies that I didn't know that she was in, and I'm like, oh, she's in this and that, and I was like, weird, Yeah, yeah, no, she is Anna Taylor something.
Speaker 3: What's your name, Anna Anya Taylor Joy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she's and other stuff where I'm like, ah, and she And that's why if you see a yukuper ibmd is how you say it? Fucking other those she is you see that it's she might be associated with the nos Faratu film. So in that scene to like, as we're talking about, that's the scene where it changes the entire experience of the film where like, and then obviously I'm feeling weird things. I find her attractive, and then she's like she gets naked and you can kind of just see the glimmer of her ass and you're like, and that idea of like this chick, it's for men, you know, females. You don't really make me understand if you don't feel these things, but like this idea of a woman's being naked walking into the woods, where it's like you're open and more free. Like I've always joked that if I was really as comfortable, if I was more fit, maybe I would be a nudist. I'd go to a nudist colony. He wouldn't bother me that much, especially because I do psychedelic and stuff where I'm like, you know, if everyone was just cool with each other and then it's just the human body, so that the experience of her just walking into and that feeling right of exposing yourself to the all the elements, and that's what I'd like. Witchcraft at his core is essentially like becoming one with nature in some dark capacity, because that's what the whole folcal around which is is. And back when I actually finished high school, I went back to school to finish because I was working in other things. I talked to this girl and she was older than me, trying to finish up school in her thirties, and she is a Wickan and a new age witch. And she said that she goes to the parties in Ottawa, parties, so to speak. But the Sabbath is the Sabbath, Black Sabbath war. Literally they dance around the forest, uh naked a bunch of people that believe in this stuff, and they still use it to this day.
Speaker 3: I mean I would do what, I'd probably sign that fucking book if Thomasin was on the other side of that.
Speaker 2: And that's and I've said this before to Chelsea, right, So my idea of how that exists, right is to me, celebrities do this. I believe you can sell your soul. So and this is what these witches are doing, is they're coming into the woods, right and and they're doing these all sorts of witchcraft to gain them something in this physical existence. Right. I believe this shit about like why Beyonce is associated with the Illuminati and these celebrities that sell their soul for fame and fortune. Here you get all of that, right, but in the next reality, you'll have to experience something horrible to essentially cleanse your karma. That's how I see it. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Does that sound that's a that's a scary talk for all those people I.
Speaker 2: Know, because you're here to you physically sell your soul to because everyone says like this person sold her soul to the devil. That idea of that what's his name, Robert Johnson that played that riff and got the devil to possess him to become this amazing guitar player and at the crossroads, and that idea that essentially here in this physical world, you sell yourself. That's why I believe Witchcraft could be to this demonic power if you sign your soul to the devil or sign your thing in the book. And even at the ending of watching it, Chelsea was like, we're talking about go. She was like looking at me, Austrain, and she's like, you're gonna have to sign the book tonight because I was like she knew I was visibly freaked out more than her, and she's like, I didn't find that freaking I was like, well, Eda Graham, and then tell me what you think.
Speaker 3: I don't think I would have been able for that, to be honest, if I had the reaction I did while Little Solber, I can't imagine what it would have been like.
Speaker 2: Well, this end of the film, right, like, I want to hear more of your thoughts about like, because the end of the film is to me, the best part where you're starting to realize, like, hey, who's these and then makes you think though it leaves you thinking who are these other women that come into the shot? And then you see Black Philips standing there and essentially he's supposed to represent the devil and they all like and then she is naked and everyone's naked in this black sabbath, and then she starts to realize right that she's like, she's now part of this. She signed the book, and she the way they filmed her fucking face and the way her face changes, especially when I was watching Outside Mushrooms, is the way he filmed it was incredible because it shows this demonic looking face and how you see her faces like ecstasy and in all enjoyment of what every pleasure sense is going off in your brain essentially in the way she and you see her lifting. I want to hear more of what you think about that scene, because that shit like stayed with me. Yeah, And.
Speaker 3: Before I get into that, there's something I wanted to touch on that I've seen a lot of people talking about throughout the movie, this idea of you know, why she part of this for the entire movie. Some people reckon that she was It wasn't just there that she she finally submitted or whatever, But I can't help but feel that, you know, she seems innocent in many of the things that she's accused of, yes by her family throughout the movie. But I think you could argue that, like horror, constantly being hounded like that and kind of pushed to that degree is what eventually caused her to turn to the dark arts in a way. And I think it kind of harkens back to, like, you know, I loosely research some I guess real life stories and it seemed to be a similar thing. Like you said, it was very easy to just be like, yeah, she's a witch, and there is actually a lot of cases of people being the women being accused of being a witch or whatever that eventually had like I don't know whether it's some sort of like a psychotic breakdown or whatever, and basically just went yeah, I am.
Speaker 2: Eventually admit because like, okay, it's like those tortures right where they torture prisoners and people to be like are you a part of al Qaida? And then just keep doing it and eventually like how do I get myself out of this? Your brain reverts to like I need to say whatever they want me to say. This is a good way to talk about it. Okay, Brandon Dacy Okay in that famous yeah making him because essentially they just co opted him. That's the way I used to say these things because he was someone who was not of a high intellect, and the court is I didnt when I was a kid where they were like, you just need to admit everything, and I was just spewing on as a kid to the cops when I was like fifteen, you can't do that shit. You have to make sure a lawyer. My mom was pissed because she's like, shouldn't there be a parent there or something, because I was just like like, ah, yeah, I did this, I'm sorry to And it's just like they don't tell you need a cop around, so like essentially you're just like putting people in this box and eventually they're gonna say something just to satisfy this bullshit. And that's why I turned. I thought that same thing where it's like you pushed her to this, she has nothing left, yeah, which.
Speaker 3: Is like yeah, like if you look at it from that point of view, like, Okay, her decision to sign The Devil's Book I think it makes a lot of sense. She spent her entire life, I'm assuming, being made to like devote herself to God and her faith blindly, without any real like you know, other than her parents probably being like this is what we do. She has no real reason to follow.
Speaker 2: No, And I've had that thing, Like I was never religious, right, I went to church a couple of times. I hated fucking the Sunday bull. Should they make kids do it? What was it called Sunday class or whatever?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: And after this many times we're like I was like six, seven, eight years old. The church that we were at started talking about how gay people are bad, and I have a gay uncle, and I was like, all right, like my mom, Well, my mom was like all right, we're leaving. And I never took anything from that. I was always kind of spiritual. My grandma was the one that gave me my first Ouiji board. But there was something that about religion where like this sums off here you have good intentions, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's you know, and I think if we're talking specifically about about Thomasin and these people, and you know, she follows this fad blindly, I'm assuming, you know, at the instruction of her parents or whatever. It's just like the dumb thing, that's what they do. And you know what does she get real art of which she gets cast from the column or you know, or her dad foxed that up for then her entire family turned against her and essentially create the thing that they fear the most. They become that I guess fearful of, like satan and curses and witches. It was so deeply instilled in their fate that it actually causes them to abandon any rational task. They turn on Thomason and basically turn her into the thing they fear the most.
Speaker 2: And it's funny to bring it full circle, a full circle, because essentially that's why I said what you fear, you bring near. So the fact that like and say this was based on some it is. The movie is based on a bunch of different stories and the director specifically went very deep into this lore and probably made one of the most disturbing yet greatest iconic witch films that I think will ever exist. In the time and the feeling of that place of being you're you're not in like you know, people from Ireland, Scotland, Britain, we're all sending here towards Canada and North America, and you had left your old life behind to hopefully have a better life in that religious field, you know what I mean, where like everyone is scared and everyone is in fear, and then you're gonna essentially if something you don't understand, like people thinking differently in a very time of strict religion, then you start to point the finger at them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred percent. And I think out of all those cases that there was, I was inspiration taken from. I think the one I'm not sure I've sent it to you there. I don't have to pronounce that Zugara Zugara, murdy.
Speaker 2: Zu gotta murray. Sure, Yeah, I can't pronounce you on this podcast. That's why I'm so cringey.
Speaker 3: But so the that's it was this zugaram mardi, which burning process, which was in sixteen ten, I think in the Spanish Inquisition is actually what majority is based on. That was like some time before Salem as far as I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I would like to talk about this on another episode for sure, like it will eventually come on Stranger podcast now that I consider you one of the co hosts, is that I want to talk more about like the idea of which is more than we'll do even here, and the history of it specifically, because a lot of the burnings come from a time back in like France and you know, earlier times, and it came from European culture where mostly we were not burning people. We were hanging them. Most times we're hanging them, like I would be curious if someone which has had the guillotine. But to me, what I've read and understood is that most times in least North America and where I am, they would hang them or like and I know that existed, and it's not as much as people think it is. Where they drown them too. They put them in a chair and tie them to the chair and they push them in the wire and be like, all right, if you surface, you're a witch. If you die, we know you're not a witch.
Speaker 3: Cool, great deal, thanks, Like.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, do you want to like you know where I'm going with this thought is like, Yeah, it wasn't as prevalent this witch burning thing that we have in our culture of what people associate with, which is as actually people think it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no for sure, And I think it's just something like that I suppose seemed as like the most commercial, like crazy looking image would be being tied to a steak and being burned a life. The Satanic Temple actually endorsed this film, and their spokesperson was noted as saying, it's and an impressive presentation of Satanic insights that will inform contemporary discussion of religious experience.
Speaker 2: That's funny you talking about there. What's is the milky eyed dude that runs the Satanic Temple now? And you know what I'm talking about? Yeah, what's his name? It's like, I like I and to me at the beginning of this podcast, because what I was into, I had the Satanic Bible. I have it somewhere beside me. I write in the Satanic Bible, and I would talk about and Anton's like you said it on the episode that you were a Satanist, because now I say, I don't subscribe to anything and I and I never really have. Well, I thought it was edgy had a time where I was learning about back in the day a couple of years ago. Learning about Satanism is essentially like to me, at least, Anton LaVey's Satanism is just based on Okay, you're a god in your own right, which I've thought beforehand, before I ever got the Satanic Bible. There's this guy named George calavisiis UFO contact from Australia. Can't find anything about him anymore. No, I've never seen any more of his videos. Watched it a lot when I was a kid. He like disappeared and he used to have supposed to be contact with the and Dramaa Council. I was super into the ship as a teenager, and he said they were all gods and all right you have these talks and that He's like, we're all connected to whatever God is, we are also a part of. So it means we're all gods here in this existence because we're connected to some higher reality or higher self. So and then hearing about all this stuff with like the witchcraft and the burning and the idea of that you know, we that you can be influenced on different levels of reality, right, you know what I mean? And that I in that that say, like in Anton Levetti, uh, Anton LaVey's version is essentially that you just okay, you hold who cares? Really, there's no afterlife essentially in some views of how we put it, but essentially that you're just here to experience this and move on. Uh. And that's what I took from it. That's not bad because I do believe there's different sects of Satanism, you know what I mean, there's different sections. Some kill children. In my opinion that I believe that did existence may still And there's the word one where it's you know what I mean, one where it's just like, oh, I just don't like religion, it's against the religion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will say like, unfortunately, that dude that you were talking about, his name is Lucian Greaves. Yes, he he Unfortunately, I think by just his his look alone, probably he gave a lot of canon father to like media and stuff, because I think it's it was really easy to put like a photograph of him and be like Satanic Temple man killed kids and stuff, and like you would look at that and he has like the fucking weird milky eye and stuff and you're like.
Speaker 2: I think that same thing where it's just like and to me, who whatever the Satanic Temple does and is behind all of this stuff, because who knows who's orchestrating that sort of organization. They chose somebody a figurehead, much like the queen all these people we see in society as someone who looked evil? Do you know what I mean? Because you think that he was. Just to me, it's like, did you actually create this because you felt like an outcast because you looked different and people thought you were scary, so you developed your own section of Satanism or at least carried on other people's traditions to do with that belief in folklore, you could even say. And then it's just like, or did somebody put him in that position because of what he looked like? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, like he I'm just reading here. He had said in an interview about how the idea for the whole Satanic temple was conceived, and he said they envisioned it as a poison pill in the church state. At the base, the idea was that Satanists their rights and privileges where religious agendas have been successful in imposing themselves upon public affairs, because services are reminder that such privileges are for everybody and can be used to serve an agenda beyond the current narrow understanding of what the religious agenda actually is.
Speaker 2: That's very much what I kind of like, you know what I mean, Like I get what he's I get where he's coming from when it comes to that stuff. And like I said, I don't subscribe to any belief, but some part of me is like, ah, I get that. You know, they're not bad people. I love fucking wearing black, man. I used to wear a fucking eyeline when I was a fourteen year old kid and wear nothing but black and cut off black gloves. Like I was super emo. I like the darkness, man, I'm into morbid, weird shit. So I get it. So you can see why they would pick this film because of how it does show the religious influence on certain things to do with what we don't understand, like craft and the belief in a devil.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think you know, it harkens into He went on record at one point and said that Satanism, they don't worship Satan, the temple of the Satanic Temple, don't follow Satan, that it's based on personal sovereignty, independence, freedom of will.
Speaker 2: Stuff like that. They chose the same way fucking ants on the way, did they just chose the nay that was edgy?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, essentially, I mean, like I said, you know, for newspapers and magazines and shit, it was a really easy target to be like, you know, Satanic temple leader and it's like this dude with fucking milky ice, you know, it's like, I mean, it really is, Like it's it's such an easy target, Like it's like shooting fish in a barrel.
Speaker 2: Like it's I feel like I should have his fucking just for this, for everybody fucking gibe us. Like as we're talking about this though, we're event we're bringing this to the clothes. What the fuck's his name?
Speaker 3: Fucking Lucian l U c I E. N. Grieves Is he's a weird looking dude.
Speaker 2: But yeah, fucking even watching like you know that. Did you watch the doc Hail Safety with the question mark? Yeah, I liked it because it's just pointing at a different point of view. And the thing is, nowadays everyone wants to be accepted, right, we have this whole community when it comes to l g B, t Q plus whatever ever, like let's include everybody right where. It's just like you have to eventually, like I see somewhat of the them destroying religion and the fundamental morals of religion, which are good in some ways, but I also see it where it's just like, if you want to be inclusive, you gotta let this motherfucker come into play, because you know what, like, yeah, he's a freaky looking do I know why I didn't save it in HD? But and I really makes it worse. And I don't know if I'm mis bantering on, but essentially I want to just kind of, like we can edit slowly talk about, like, you know, this idea of satan that we see in our culture, right, I would like to We've had talks where I want to start at like the hell Fire Club and then go forward then talk about Anton Leavey and me and Anton I was talking about what would be called her Hell Series, which if you're interested, we could all three of us do it and it would be long, but essentially it's gonna be like four episodes talking about like Hell essentially in the paintings and everything that's associated in our culture way back in the day to then maybe the hell Fire Club next, and then Anton LaVey Satanism, and then now what Satanism is today.
Speaker 3: I would love to do that. I think it's a fascinating topic. I know a lot of people will say, you know, oh, it's been covered a lot. I actually I don't know if it has, though I still, yeah, I still feel like that, Yes it has been covered. Yes, people put it as the title litter podcast episodes or YouTube channels and stuff like that, But I still don't think there's been like a proper deep dive into what it is actually behind some of it and what some of it means and.
Speaker 2: To me, because you know, I feel like the way we do things is a lot different than other podcasts, and you know, with the use of even me being experienced in psychedelics and you and Anton as even Anton's died more of the stuff than I have, and his youth like LSD and stuff like that which I eventually want to try once and s. Yeah, that makes me feel because psychodelics are interesting to me as learning from them, but like it allows you in some way, it changes the top user where I see outside of things differently. Well, I feel like, genuinely I'm giving a different perspective in a lot of the shows we do then some people would have because I'm literally I believe in some crazy shit, but I try to go on subjectively where I'm like, who fucking knows. But this is what I think, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's what I like about you know, about doing these episodes, but you you don't just get the the generic cookie cutter yeah, because you know, in a lot of ways, it's easy to do that. You know, it's easy to say I'm interested in these things and I'm curious and then just kind of you know, I have the same spiel as everybody else and just say the same shit. But when you actually do like the one thing I respect about that as well as being able to to say or admit things without without any fear of like repercussion or whatever, in the sense of being like, yeah, I like to wear black, you know, I like to listen to this, or I like to look at that, or I don't have an issue with this. I feel like we've I had an interview with I don't know if you've ever seen the slasher movie Cherry Falls.
Speaker 2: I actually like that film.
Speaker 3: It's not like a witch a witchka Brittany Murphy. Brittany Murphy is an.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm thinking of Black Falls Cherry and it's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is, Yeah, And it was directed by an Australian director called Jeffrey Wright, and I had a chance to interview him earlier today and he he kind of he kind of alluded back to that as well. He was like, you know this movie when basically what happened was they released the movie right and he had like a super unrated version of the movie and the end scene basically just really quickly before we end this. So, like the the very loose plot of the movie was they tried to turn the whole slasher idea kind of on its head a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm looking at a picture that Brittany Murphy, Michael Brian Gabriel man, Oh I know that one, dude, Yeah, I haven't seen this.
Speaker 3: So basically how it works is the killer is killing virgins. So you know the way at the time, like it would have been in like a slasher movie, it was like, oh, if you have sexual diet, yeah, in this one, they flip it the other way.
Speaker 2: Essentially.
Speaker 3: Yes, So basically the end of the movie is this huge blood bat of like there's like seventy to eighty teenagers having a massive, like weird blood orge eating and yeah, so when he went they screened it and like the audience went wild. But the studio were like, Nah, too dangerous, can't be releasing that kind of stuff, So they basically made them do another four cuts of the movie. And he said that the movie that got released, the only version of the movie that ever got released, and the one that you know I will see, you will see if you watch it is basically the airplane version, and it's like the softest cut possible. And he was just talking about you know, I said, do you think we'll ever see the unrated and he was like, the footage is somewhere, the material is out there, but you know, it's been twenty years and not in the surface. And he was just talking about how nowadays he was like, it would be next to impossible to even to even write that down on a piece of paper and put that in front of an executive. You know, we're gonna have a an eighty person blood orgy. But it's just a movie and it's just for fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's and I'm seeing I've never even seen it, which I'd be interested in the fact that, like he's a director essentially, so right is that like he was right the director so and somebody else wrote the script right, So then the producers get a hold of it, and it's where the footage they own because they technically own it now because they're producing it, so they would have it somewhere. And the thing is, but they let movies slide like Caligula and some of these like films from the past that just like have like their you know, fucking the most inappropriate films, and and when it comes to cinema, it's just like sometimes you have to let those movies exist because it cinema picks at certain things in society and who we are in human nature, and the serial killers and and things like that are very real, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's uh, I don't know what's strange. We live in a really strange time. And I feel like they not to get too off topic. I agree, the whole the whole pandemic thing and all has just kind of intensified all.
Speaker 2: Let wait, have you knowed that there's no good comedies anymore? Part of it is this fucking woke culture. Shit comedies suck now and have sucked for almost like ten years because.
Speaker 3: It's illegal to make a joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't. If you make a joke or say your beliefs, you get jailed for it in some places, like we talked about you know, the Irish guy that got fucking jailed for not wanting to say somebody's pronouns. Like this idea of like people are people, Human beings are human beings, People go through all sorts of shit and experiences. Let them be people. But you can't censor people's opinions and thoughts. Or that's not a free society anymore, especially when it comes to cinema. If there's an audience, let them have it, not everybody needs to watch it. Comedies specifically have bombed essentially because everyone's afraid, you know, so Seth Rogan really doesn't make too many films anymore. Like everyone's afraid to say something that's gonna offend somebody else, which is gonna get them on the radar, which gets them canceled. You know what I mean. We live in a sad time when it comes to cinema.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's so weird.
Speaker 2: Like I.
Speaker 3: Bought a hat recently. It's just like a regular like dad has, and it has an embroidery of a pentagram and it's just says go to hell. Yeah, I just bought it. I like the design yeah, like, but I bought it. I like the design. There's no real like I don't go out and stab babies and like rape women. But like the amount of people that like when I came back here, like I live in a quite conservative small town. The people they see like looking at that and being like, like, it's a fucking hasf.
Speaker 2: And that's why I'm saying people need to calm down. We're like, uh during even the pandemic, right, I wasn't. I wasn't wearing a mask. I was one of those people. I don't care what people think about that. But I was just someone that I was like, Hey, I've had enough of this at work for a bit. This is bullshit. Started to research it what is really going on? Follow the money, not the science, essentially, and people will look at me. I got called a scumbag for walking the wrong direction of the owl like the arrows in the fucking grocery store. And I now I and I don't care. I've like, I don't give a shit when people think about me. If you enjoy who I am, I appreciate you, and I'm here for love and to change the world in some form and talk about strange But I wear a fuck Trudeau shirt place as I go. I have a fuck the New World Order shirt where people give me weird looks, but essentially nobody says shit to me, because what are they gonna say. I'm like, you support fucking government's taken over your lives. Like nobody says that because at the deeper level, every normal thinking person to me, that understands psychology and your brain and just any someone that is kind of intellectual, understands there is something wrong with censoring somebody that just thinks outside of the box of what the government and society has structured for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's something that, uh, and I feel like maybe at some point we should do a maybe just an off the cover RAND episode about this maybe sometime.
Speaker 2: But you have to pay for that people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Patriot, It's something that like infuriates me to think about it. And I supposed to tie it back into this Weilery search in this movie. I did see it. It's it's a very it's a very divisive movie. Like there's a for as many people say, it's amazing, it's a great piece of art. It's a it's a fantastic piece of work. There's also on the other side, yeahs who are like, you know kind of and I don't mean just shipping on it from a critic point of view, like you know, a filmmaker point of view, but like a lot of people were bringing up the whole Satanic thing and the which thing and oh you know, they're like ejectifying women and they're doing this, and there's they're showing like stuff that doesn't need to be shown, and like.
Speaker 2: It's playing a time period of what it was, like like context about where we were as a side we were, like, especially when they're canceled certain people, let's cancel this Christmas song because it's about subduing a woman. Stuff like that, where it's like, get the context of the time error and where we were as a society. Okay, we're now within a short span of time time we've gone too woke where it's just like everything needs to be dissected. And the thing is everyone can say what they want when it comes to this subject, but not this one. And that's where we are a society. And with films like this that literally toyot those emotions and ideas of who we were as human beings at a certain time period and people are saying to cancel it or get rid of it, or don't show it. You will lose the value of life, in my opinion, in the sense of wonder. We will live in this autonomous existence where it's like nineteen eighty four, where it's like you're always being watched. You're you're supposed to be like China. People can say what they want, but China is I wouldn't want to live there. Oh they eradicated poverty, sure, shut the fuck up. They lock people in their fucking houses for thinking that they're kind of sick. So that society you want to live in, That society where you get you can't go on the internet and search a certain thing because even if it's something might mundane is like how to change your mind or fix your depression or something like that, everything is censored, you know. And I'm sorry of that ramp, but like that's if we keep canceling things. Fucked, that's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Yep, it's fucked, and it'll remove, but it will remove everything, Like I won't get to be subjective in any form. Might it not be feeling music, whatever it might be. Yeah, you know, if we go down that route, then we won't even get to have these.
Speaker 2: Conversations and we'll be listening to fucking house being constantly in a fucking club that just fucking like you ever played the game We Happy Few, It's a crazy game where they give you pills, these joy pills. Love that game. It's it's created by Canadians. It's and if you don't know what there is, look it up. But especially you have to take your pill. When you stop taking your pill, you start to see gloomy and you have like withdrawals of like this. They make you just believe in this fake world and everyone be happy and take your joy and take your pill. That's where society to me, is going if if people aren't careful and without people you could say, like Joe Rogan, even though I feel like there's times where I made a comment sign work, sometimes he's not the Joe that we need him to be with certain things. It's like, bro, you should be calling the fuck out of these people that you have on your show and it's content. Yeah, but you can't dance on that line. Everyone's rooting for these specific people in society to call out these things. You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, look what happened to again. I'm gonna I'm gonna stop waffling there for people who were like, oh, you've finished talking about the movie. Yeah, but like, look what's happened to Andrew's head at the minute. I know they essentially just wiped him off the face of the art. He done a podcast recently. I haven't actually watched yet. I can't remember the guy's name, and you wouldn't know him. He's you see him from time to time popping up on TikTok and stuff. He has quite quite a popular podcast. He interviews all these like famous entrepreneurs and like, I guess forward tinkers and he had Andrew Taede on. He basically went he was like, yeah, this is this is the exact point I was making the entire time of my content. Look look what happened overnight. They wiped me off the face of social media. Every single app, every single platform got rid of me. And he was like, yeah, I had to make a new account on Uber. In the UK, all the banks, TSB, Barclays, all them basically told me, no, you're going to have to move your money somewhere else. We don't want to be associated. We don't want anything to do with it. He's like, it's fucking wild. He was like, if I was a regular person, like a regular dude, my life is over. I might as well commit suicide.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, it is true in that way of that they're doing that, and that's what like and we're essentially for the people that you may disagree. We're just talking about a movie that pushed the boundaries of cinema and essentially that the way that society is going. You may I think Andrew Tate is playing a character, for sure, but he's rich. He does what he wants, and he supposed to be what I've looked into, accumulate that wealth essentially on his own and kind of just built up a brand and a business and then speaks about these things that I would say seventy percent of the world thinks. A majority of the world does agree with at least half the shit he says, even if he is playing a character. But with I love cinema, I love movies, and for them, I've seen fucked up movies that most people shouldn't say, like a cligula. I've seen that like twice in my life. And that's a fucking strange weird, fucked up movie. There's these things in cinema and are subconscious and that you have to just allow it to happen to me. And you know, because me and you are both horror fans. There is films out there that literally make you question your reality, how you feel about a certain thing, death, the mortality of living in this reality, you know, where you have to let those things in our exist. You have to or we don't. There's no point of living any more if you're doing an instructured, structured way where you have to follow all these guidelines because that's what every app does.
Speaker 3: Now, Yeah, one hundred percent, I guess then. So closing thoughts on this movie, you would recommend it like I I For anybody who hasn't seen it, I would one hundred percent recommend to see this movie at least once. But one thing I will say is make sure you do what I've done on Tom's recommendation. You can either take a shit to the mushrooms, or if you're not going to do that, make sure to put your phone in a different room, put your iPad away, don't do anything like that. Like genuinely listen to this sit down and just give it ninety minutes and actually take the movie in.
Speaker 2: Yes, because it's cinematic and it's an amazing film. And like I said, there's so many thoughts that may brought me to, you know, wanting to do this episode with you and throwing it in your ear that we should cover this is it genuinely as I was coming inside packing up everything. After I we watched it and then we put on a movie, but it more or less me and my fiance just talked. All I did was take an eight like a fucking pa to Gramma. Mushrooms had no visuals, but then I had a beer or two, but that it made me and I felt sober but kind of mushroom to mind if people understand what psychedelics do. Is I analyzed it differently, and we were talking about ghosts and all this stuff. It left me in this weird, haunting feeling. Afterwards, we're just even when we're talking clamp things. And later I was like, I'm still shook visibly to even to my girlfriend, I'm like, I can't stop analyzing the film, and specifically it's because of the way it ended too, with this idea that she just walks into the woods and there's a black sabbath going on, and then everyone and that feeling of her just laughing as she just levitates over this bonfire. And you know, back in the day, bonfire comes from bonefire, which is when they used to sacrifice people. So this idea of it's it freaked me out and I literally, like fucking like for the whole night thought about like I shouldn't have messed around with the weeds board when I was a kid. It left me with this feeling of like I don't need to mess with these dark arts anymore.
Speaker 3: It's really effective and I have to commend everybody involved with the movie, you know, from the actors to the director, to the writers to sound Everything was like there's very little like auld fault about the movie. I feel like everything slotted in exactly where it should have. And I definitely recommend it to everybody for a one even you know what, even even if you're not yeah, because I feel like, like what you said, it's not it's not something that you know, you can stick on every.
Speaker 2: Week like Creditary, I can't. I can watch five thirteenth every Halloween. I can watch it every other week if I really felt like it because it's it's to me those and I think you would agree that there's things like like Anymore and I'm stoot comfort films. They don't because I grew up watching them and it was something that was kind of taboo when I was younger. It's they comfort me that fun slasher film. There's films like this, The Witch and Hereditary that it's two times maybe three or four in your lifetime and that's about it.
Speaker 3: I'm good. Yeah, And it's something that I would recommend even if you're not a fan of of straight up horror movies. I would. I would try and give it the time because it's it's it's a great movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Cups of Michael Myers, Yeah, sorry for everybody is on the audio there. We're just like showing off cops. So I guess in closing, then where can people check you out, find you, support you? What have you got coming up?
Speaker 2: So we have lots of ideas and stuff to do on both of our shows. I believe a lot of stuff is coming, you know, and this is gonna be released before Halloween anyway, So like we have a lot of stuff coming up. Aaron, like everyone tune in, you can find us a Strange Brew TTV, on Twitch, Strange Podcast, on everything else like Facebook and YouTube. We're going live on October twenty eighth at six thirty Eastern time. You know, for people across the pond, it's gonna be later. But if you're staying up, you're drinking, you're coming down from whatever the fuck you're doing. Throughout that Halloween weekend and that Friday, tune into the live. It's gonna be a lot of fun. We're gonna show videos I think each have a scary story, and then we also have our Halloween special once you're doing all about the Ouiji board. But we have episodes coming with Aaron where we're gonna do a part two of a Sexual Specter episode. So there's a lot of stuff coming for Halloween. Because I fucking love this time. It gets my dick hard. As I said on the fucking Haunted episode, the stuff that like, it just gets me going, Like I just love talking about this stuff. I love Halloween in fall. I hate Winter, but I love the lead up to winter.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Likewise, and if I could, I would probably live in that season forever too, just like that like an eternal like lead up the Halloway.
Speaker 2: But like one.
Speaker 3: Yeah for me, you know what, I wouldn't actually even mind if the weather was just really nice, but it was just around that build up the Halloween. Yeah, for me, it's the usual class hardcast on any podcast platforms, classharar caast dot com, first class horror on all social media. I do actually have a new link. It'll be in the buy on any of my socials. For I think I'll speak so if anybody, if anybody, anybody wants to send in questions, comments, remarks, whatever you want to do, I'm gonna dedicate maybe an episode a month or something. I'm just gonna do like audience clips and stuff like that and answer them or whatever. Yeah. Other than that, there's a lot of stuff common. Like Tom said, I also have a lot of stuff on my side involving Tom. We're gonna shoot for a Halloween resurrect. I'm excited for that, actually, commentary, I can't wait for that. We have ninety Carnival of Souls and we have a rob Zombie.
Speaker 2: There's like so much multiple I saw that you were doing that fan thing of getting people to like I was like, oh shit, and then like, I don't know if it's different where you have to do with a computers, like allow your settings because I was gonna send you a fucking message. Somebody said that we should do that. Well, like a play with the idea of being able to call a number and leave a voicemail. I would just like to see what happens, because I'm sure I would have a couple of people that'd be like you able this piece of trash, Like I just have people screaming at me from a phone, angry at my point of views. But I'm sure there are some fans that would love to just leave me weird shit to play on the show. And we've toyed with that too. It's just maybe even playing at the end of the episodes. If we ever established something like that, we can call in and we'll play your voicemails and maybe respond to them at the end of certain episodes.
Speaker 3: Because I think it's smart. I think that'd be really interesting. I could regret it, I don't know, but I guess we'll see. Yeah, I appreciate everyone. If you've got to the very end of this, we appreciate it. We've been kind of a little bit all over the place. I suppose the time.
Speaker 2: I started would get this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where we have a tendency to do that. And like I said, keep an eye out over the next couple of weeks, there's a lot of stuff coming and I'm assuming that, you know, even though it's coming in to build up a Halloween, We're probably gonna have even more stuff towards the tail end of the year as well.
Speaker 2: I'm sure too with the Christmas is so many movies we could talk about around Christmas too. I know Anton wants to do Christmas Horror Story with fucking William Shatner, so I know he wants to talk about that, and I was like, that could be all three of us for his show, because Anton's just trying to get a show off the ground. That's one of my co hosts. He doesn't think on House of Trash and he's just starting to get a show up. But talk about it senilely trashy and obscure movies and like specifically horror movies and stuff. So just obscure stuff, like the trashiest fucking weird like we did. Uh that was that. I was like, why can I think it's the movie where people drank alcohol and they fucking street trash. We did that because Antony told me to watch that movie. I was like, never seen it, and I was like, okay, like it's fucking weird. So we have their stuff like going on with that that will also involve Aaron, So we're super I'm fucking excited for a lot of the stuff we're gonna do going forward.
Speaker 3: I feel like I had a I had like a huge hiatus there for a while and I just I don't know, not that I lost the passion or anything like that, but I was like, I just I don't I don't know which direction to go in. There's like so many different things and places and you know, things I want to try and do. When I was like no, now I feel like reinvigorated, refreshed and just ready to to kind of get cracking again as always. It's been it's been a pleasure being able to do this with you, and I feel like you're one of driving forces maybe and get me back on the horse, and.
Speaker 2: I like that because you also drive me. And I think that we've realized that with our connection is that it's nice that I find that we think very similar in a lot of ways where I have because of the what we do at strange brew We're able to dive into weird folklore, everything, strange real stories. But and on your show, we're able to dive into something I've always loved, which I've toyed with, is doing talking about more horror movie aspects of things. So we kind of get best of both worlds with most of our shows. Because I love horror, there's and I will never run out of probably ideas on watch I'm like, Yo, you want to fucking do this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is good, which helps me because I'm quite I can be like really and decisive with things. I'll be like should I shouldn't I maybe no, that's probably a shit idea, Like when I when I tossed out the idea of Halloween Resurrection, I was like, Oh, I know he's gonna be like, what the fuck do you want to do that?
Speaker 2: I think it's worth it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, like I even if you didn't, I was like, because I was like, okay, if he if he doesn't want to do a Halloween restrection, I was like, could I pull off an entire commentary solo? And I was like, oh God, that's gonna be to Oh.
Speaker 2: I've tried to debate on doing episodes through the Patreon hight I just talk with Tom talks or something like that, and I'm like, I don't know if someone wants to listen to me talk for an hour and a half about by stupid ass thoughts that I have every waking day of my life. And that's why I think it's we have a lot of stuff in the works. I like that, like these ideas that we're toying with. It was funny when we were talking again about Rob Zombie. I was like, fuck, yeah, Like I'll let's get into that stuff because there's also leading up to the stuff that he's working on now too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. A lot of a lot of exciting stuff. And and I love him again for similar reasons to what we talked about our year.
Speaker 2: I do feel like we're just going to talk for another hour for everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's just one of those filmmakers that h has always been himself no matter what he's done. Yeah, he's always kind of stay true to himself, which I love.
Speaker 2: He's like doing what he wants to do, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I have to appreciate that because that's the kind of the life I would like to take you.
Speaker 2: Even my music I'm like, I still create my hip hop songs. I still rap, but I still write music. You know, a couple hundred people may see it on YouTube. Essentially, I don't do it for anyone else but myself and my own weird therapeutic shit. And to me, that's how Rob Zombie feels and the way he does his stuff. It's like, I just want to do this because it's my thing.
Speaker 3: Well, look, I'm gonna attempt to bring this too calls because I can't shot my mouth either.
Speaker 2: I was like, I could do this for our fucking hours. She was like, like, what about which is canals we get into?
Speaker 3: It's like I said, it's been a pleasures always. It's been fun. I hope everybody listen and enjoyed. If he did make it to the end, you're now a hero. He made it true our babbling for the last two hours and fifteen minutes. And yeah, just keep an eye out on both of our socials. A lot of stuff coming over the next couple of months, and yeah, we'll see everybody.
Speaker 2: So South fuckers, peace, stay strange.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to another episode of Class Horrorcast. Stop the CHC podcast at Classharrorcast Dot com at first Class Horror, on Instagram, TikTok and YouTube, or on Twitter at Class Underscore Horror.
Speaker 3: The CCHC podcast is hosted and produced by Aaron Doyle and is an fch production.