Speaker 1: I am power courting my nuts off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ben, have you ever been a Rollertown Beer Works?
Speaker 3: Big fan? Big fan?
Speaker 4: I love fresh local beer, so I love roller Tech because we're investors in that. Yeah, that was a bad question that I asked you because you're wearing a Rollertown Beer Works at Yes, but that is the brewery that is up there in Solina. We're building our world headquarters in Frisco. That'll open hopefully sometime this year.
Speaker 2: We think it will. We're very excited about that. But you don't have to wait to get our beer because there's so many places that you can get it. All the Pluckers they carry the big German. All the Kanye Rossos they carry the big German. I'm going down to the American Airlines Center tonight. Dey'll have the big German. My friends your friends too, Ben, You know Adam and Danielle. Yeah, they are going to be at the game. As soon as the game is over, my all Star break begins, I'm gonna grab a big German with them, maybe over at chop Shop or maybe at happiest hour. I know we're gonna have our beer at Global Life. So when you go, enjoy Ranger games this year.
Speaker 1: You'll be able to get our beard.
Speaker 2: Places around there like Live by Low's for example, over on the east side. Fortunate Son and Good Friend have been great Rollertown supporters. That's great pizza and then great neighborhood bar Burger vibes over at good Friend up there in the northern burbs, like the nook is right by your crib. They've been big supporters. Yes, great supporters. What about if you go out and I want to be at a big, old, gigantic place like Marty Bees.
Speaker 3: Marty Bees and Bartonville got fantastic.
Speaker 1: That place is awesome.
Speaker 4: So but if you really want to help us, the best way to help us is to come out to the tap room in Solina. That's what helps us more than anything. Tonight, let's see there is the Cheddarwheel food truck is here tonight.
Speaker 1: They're good.
Speaker 4: Friday night Hooptye Taco's food truck is there. There's gonna be live music that night as well, and then Saturday hot in here Smash Burgers and Dogs is going to be there.
Speaker 1: Smash Burger. We are very proud of roller Town.
Speaker 2: We want you to drink it and drink it with US, So tell your friends Rollertown Berricks in Salina, Texas.
Speaker 1: But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 3: How much?
Speaker 1: All right, guys?
Speaker 5: The top selling vehicles from twenty twenty four?
Speaker 1: Hello that ten seconds? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Top twenty selling vehicles in the USA in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Can I guess number one?
Speaker 1: I'll let you guess number one? Christine we turn was ready?
Speaker 3: I guess? Do we need to change the rules and make this nose?
Speaker 1: I'm ready, I'm ready now, No second? How much tour? Alright? Top twenty?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, you said top ten?
Speaker 5: Top ten might be easier to do. I'm gonna say so. I'll take out the I'll take out eleven through twenty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, top ten?
Speaker 3: My ringer is how much torque?
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna tell you, Oh that number one we get to get. I'm not gonna I'm just gonna give you a hit here. I already know what number one.
Speaker 5: Was? Number one for forty two straight years? Was the Ford f one fifty?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yes, it wasn't even Yeah everyone knows that.
Speaker 1: Did you know that?
Speaker 2: No? Do? I look prosper Forward spots every day prosper Ford bro.
Speaker 1: Number two, Ford f one fifty All right, all right, I know I know it too. You want to write it down? Are we family?
Speaker 3: Are we family feuding? Or what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You know what it is?
Speaker 1: How much start Ben?
Speaker 3: The Honda Cord, Christine.
Speaker 1: I'll let you go first because I know you won't get it, because I'm gonna get it.
Speaker 6: I think you will get it because I'm just gonna say a geep wrangler.
Speaker 2: Everybody bow down to my greatness. Chevy Malibu, Chevy Malo.
Speaker 1: How much Ben? Toyota Camry number six? That's pretty good, Ben, you have control the board, pass control.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna play.
Speaker 5: He's gonna play, guys, gentlemen, Ben's gonna play the field.
Speaker 3: What number was that Camri six?
Speaker 1: Me and Christina versus Ben?
Speaker 4: Yeh?
Speaker 1: The f one fifty was number two?
Speaker 3: Okay? What did skins? Okay?
Speaker 4: Everything I remembered. He said, all right, I'm gonna go with the Chevy Silverado number five. All right, I'm gonna go with the Dodge Ram.
Speaker 1: Interesting, I can tell you the Ram came in at thirteen.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's got a hmmy strack one for Ben.
Speaker 1: Alright, it's hard.
Speaker 5: What about an animated game show, The Fatally Food and Elmer Fudd's the host.
Speaker 4: I know it's I mean, all right, so there's some one of the other I'm thinking out loud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well got ye.
Speaker 4: If it uh, if it's naughty, all right, I will go with the Chevy Placenta.
Speaker 1: Borrow, show me Chevy Placenta strike too.
Speaker 4: All right, Give me the uh, give me the what's that little smaller pickup truck Chevy has?
Speaker 3: Give me the Chevy Ranger.
Speaker 1: You're the Ford Ranger, Yes, the.
Speaker 3: Ford Ranger.
Speaker 1: Only it prosper forward, all right, Christina and skin they can steal.
Speaker 6: Steal that car.
Speaker 3: You're doing.
Speaker 1: You're nervous, aren't you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I just don't know a whole lot of car make some models, you know, besides my own.
Speaker 5: All you have gotten so far is the Ford F one fifty and the Toyota Camry.
Speaker 6: I bet the Ford Bronco Skin.
Speaker 1: Ah, look at her in there. I'll go with that. I would have never gone with Ford Bronco.
Speaker 5: Number ten, the GMC Sierra MC Sierra Honda Civic.
Speaker 1: I had that down. Number eight guitar had a Civic once. Yeap, it's a good story.
Speaker 3: It's a great story.
Speaker 5: Number eight, the Rivian No, the Nissan Rogue. What number seven? The Toyota Corolla. Oh yeah, number six, the camera camera five, Silverado Tesla.
Speaker 1: Just the model? Why God is that right? Three?
Speaker 5: The Honda CRV Yeah, really for fifty and it was passed by a vehicle that you might know from a true crime documentary from six years ago.
Speaker 1: Uh, okay, true? Is this the one victim was driving and making a murderer? Can't remember the guy up in Wisconsin?
Speaker 2: Yeah, truck, it's a Wrangler documentary went on way too long, the kind of were killing time?
Speaker 1: Really didn't get to the point.
Speaker 3: Was it a pickup truck?
Speaker 1: No, it is suv?
Speaker 5: Oh explore Toyota rav four What I remember? That Number's all I think of. A Toyota RAB four is making your murderer.
Speaker 2: It's funny whenever someone mentions a RAB four, I literally think of nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, same, I think literally nothing. I both thought I just pause. The conversation stops and we're stare at each other.
Speaker 1: Pause.
Speaker 2: In fact, it's like my brain turns into a toilet that needs to be flushed.
Speaker 5: That's the number one best selling vehicle of twenty twenty four. Now car brands with the most driving incidents per one thousand drivers. All right, so this is the if you're driving this car, you're getting a lot of recks.
Speaker 1: Let's play a few, then Buzzy, then rab four as your guest. Toyota. Oh it's which brand? It's American brands? Number ten, So who wants to top it? Ford?
Speaker 5: Is that your Oh my buzzword is Ford for Fortina Kia Ford drivers.
Speaker 1: Pretty safe out there, all right? Kiya?
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, all.
Speaker 1: Ben's gonna play. It's gonna play at the Torque.
Speaker 4: So I gotta name ten vehicle brands. Well nine now, no, good guys, some of them are Yeah, you guys, just named a few. Okay, Chevy, Okay, here we go, Honda.
Speaker 5: Number eight, Honda, gol Lee, Dodge number two, Dodge Rams getting in res Tesla number one.
Speaker 1: Told you, let's deregulate those.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's see what else you had?
Speaker 3: Toyota's Hondas, how much? Hevy four? Dodge.
Speaker 4: I don't think you said Dodge. He did say Dodge. So what are what are those little ones called? Those are made of balsa?
Speaker 2: Volkswagen, Oh, yeah, yeah you do, Audi four, Mercedes, Mercedes No g m W number seven.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jaguar, Oh, Jaguar that's it. And steel. What do you got?
Speaker 6: Nissan?
Speaker 1: Right, that's strong.
Speaker 2: That's uh, that's a little jingoistic if you want to say that about the Japanese.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 6: I had a Nissan and I loved it, but gotten like two res.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go to Nissan because of your right. Let's go to Nissan.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, no, or don't keep going.
Speaker 2: But I did not skip the answer yet. We can go with Nissan or or Lexus.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Ben is your winner. Wow, he's good at this super room. They still five Mazda.
Speaker 3: It just means you're safe when it wrecks.
Speaker 2: Your safest actually is Mercury. Is it just really just an indictment of the worst drivers. Yeah, pretty much, Yes, pretty much Mercury. Mercuries are doing good. And these are the car types. Yeah, Pontiacs.
Speaker 1: They still make those.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's why they're not getting them any recks. There's there's only a thousand and h buck was number six.
Speaker 1: That's so you okay? Oh yeah, is that it? That's it?
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Okay, by the way, while you're out there driving around, if you're getting wrecks, not your fault, called the Frankles two, one, four, all three.
Speaker 1: He'll be safe out there, Soldia.
Speaker 4: Okay, coming up next, KT, what is this delcas going unhinged thing?
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 5: We've had a bit of local news tension on TV. You guys have to hear this audio. It's kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: Next