Speaker 1: You love Initials well, then get the home game version at Initials game dot com. Our brand new version, version six is available. Now play Initials with your friends, your family, your neighbors. Bring it to the cabin, bring it to game night. Think you would do well while you're playing Initials when you listen to the radio version. Well, here's your chance to dominate at home. Go to Initials Game dot com to get version six. You can also find locations and times to play Initials game live at bars, restaurants, and breweries all over the Midwest. For all things Initials, including version six, go to Initials game dot com. That's Initials game dot Com.
Speaker 2: Final segment of the Power Trip Morning Show. Welcome to the Louth everybody. Thank you to all the great people out here who've come out and celebrated with us and the Northland fan and congratulations of good luck to everybody. Going to be running all the races this weekend, including the five k today. All you penguins out there like me, just get out and keep moving and let's get running. You know, it's all about movement and enjoying the camaraderie of being out there on the racetrack. For those of you are running the A half in the full tomorrow. Good luck to you as well. We hope you have a perfect race. The Powersher Morning Show live at the Social House. The burritos are being slung. The drinks are being slung as well, So come on down. The Initials Game is about to happen. Tyler George's over there, Marti Gummer's feed in her face. We got Mark Parrish right here, Zach goes right here. We're all set and ready to goes. Everybody ready, then, Corey Kulmer, are you ready?
Speaker 1: I'm ready? Let's here? Is crowd's ready? All right?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Sorry, yeah, Zach got to hit you.
Speaker 2: That dogg is so disappointed and you look at him.
Speaker 3: What a cute No, look, I mean doggy?
Speaker 2: Please do you Bailey?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: Initials Game five seventy nine on the Power of Trip, presented by Wolf River Electric. Yes, Wolf River Electric, you guys are the best wolf ribur Electric dot Com. Go solar in twenty twenty five. Get to some solar panels the great people at Wolf River Electric.
Speaker 5: That's right, Corey. The Initials Game is sponsored by great friends over Wolf of Electric, Wolf River Electric. Go to Wolf River Electric dot Com. Click on Freakquel to get started. Tell them you heard about us on kfan, and make sure you get your Initials guesses on x Facebook and Instagram each week with the hashtag kfan Initials Fierce Hands to when fifteen hundred dollars off a new solar system, Thank you, Wolf River Electric.
Speaker 2: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: All right, let's go around the room. Let's let's see who's playing and what they're playing for. Chris, Let's start with you. What happens if you win Initials Game five seventy nine?
Speaker 2: Thank you for asking. I'm sponsored by Ragcon ragcot dot com. If I win, you get temperson off your entire order now through Monday instore onliner ragco dot com. When you use the promo code Initials discount doesn't fly toppers does everything else. Thank you Radco.
Speaker 1: Marnie Gelliner. What happens if you went into luth Well, hey, this place is gonna go crazy, but also.
Speaker 6: Okay, also if I win, please tweet me tag great Clips now through the end of Sunday, and one lucky winner will win one year's worth of free haircuts at Great Clips salons. And I'm looking out over this crowd and I see if you use who could use the trip?
Speaker 1: Oh, Marky Mark Parrish? What happens if you win game five seventy nine?
Speaker 7: Well, I got to read through here because it looks like Tyler was scheduled to play for me, because originally I did say I was gonna be able to make it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I am sponsored today by my great friends at Buy the Yard, and if I win today, visit any Buy the Yards three showrooms and mentioned initials to get ten percent off and free delivery on Buy the Yards maintenance free outdoor furniture opera valid on insoort purchases now through next Friday. And let me tell you this stuff is the best. Thank you buy the r.
Speaker 1: It is nice stuff. On I'm going to assume Tyler's playing for seventh Avenue Dennis, No, I am? Oh you are?
Speaker 3: Oh? Is that okay?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: My man, It's just fine.
Speaker 5: I'm a sponsored today by our amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. All Seventh Avenue Pizza is on sale at for six ninety nine and any Colbran's cash Wise or Marketplace Food locations now through Sunday. And if I win today, tweet at Meat Sauce one and take Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of Sunday and one lucky winner well in one hundred dollars to put towards restocking their freezer with Seventh Avenue pizza and.
Speaker 2: Tyler George is playing for the Social House. Hey Social House.
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 4: If I win, you get to start the marathon here. You only got to run the final few feet. We're gonna set some records this week.
Speaker 2: Do you know where they start the half marathon?
Speaker 10: Where do they start the half marathe.
Speaker 2: Halfway towards that way?
Speaker 10: It makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 5: One harbor right, one harbor one?
Speaker 2: That was good.
Speaker 1: There you're supposed to double. It's for harbor. Oh oh man, we meet again they too. Hey, I'm just checking on Initials Game dot com. The games do shift to Duluth. You can get the home version. Version six came out what a week or two ago. You can get them at Initials Game dot com. And yes, it doesn't come all the way up to Duluth. We ship them all over the country, including this great city.
Speaker 2: That sounds great.
Speaker 1: Also Initials Game Live dot Com you can play I think Cloque has one maybe, but all over the state as well. There's live events at bars and restaurants and breweries and stuff. Somebody's nod in their head cloquet. Yeah, okay, k people again, awesome, All right, before we play game five seventy nine, one of you gets a crack at ninety three thousand, five hundred dollars, it's time for the jackpot, right core, dude, No, there we go. Now, it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials jackpot.
Speaker 2: That's right to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initial jackpot is currently ninety three hundred dollars my new car, save money, your Kurt carlome to do it with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union offering Carlo rates as low as four point nine nine percent APR by today. St Paul fu dot org slash kafan federally insured by the NCU A.
Speaker 1: All right, so this thing goes up five hundred dollars every single week thanks to our awesome partners at Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. It's a progressive jackpot. If the caller guess is one letter in the correct spot. That's the keyword. It's got to be in the right spot. They went two hundred and fifty dollars, which is still a lot of money, and that's still a lot of fun. But if they say both letters in the right spot, then Saint Paul FCU gives them ninety three thousand and five one hundred dollars. Changes alight, I.
Speaker 2: Don't see anybody in your PHONESE two Series five people on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're calling all right. Cara back in Saint Louis Park has a random caller pulled up, so she can do that.
Speaker 9: Now, call her?
Speaker 1: What is your name and where are you from? Hello?
Speaker 3: Adam from Shoreview?
Speaker 1: Adam? Hi, Adam, morning man? What's going on? Adam? Adam from Shoreview?
Speaker 3: Adam?
Speaker 1: You get a crack at ninety three five hundred dollars? Have you thought about what letters you want to guess? And why?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Let my ten year old pick and of course she picked her own initials.
Speaker 3: Which are.
Speaker 1: Am, Am, Mary, I love it, AM, going with your kids initials, the letter A, the letter M. Crowd is behind Adam and Shoreview going A and M for a shout. At ninety three five hundred dollars, does Adam and Shoreview have at least one letter right for two fifty and is still eligible for the jackpot? He's going am. Come on now, it's going home with nothing. Sorry Adam, alright, Adam, Sorry Adam. We all wanted Adam to win, but that is not the case.
Speaker 2: All right now, nobody make any noises. Please, don't shout out the answers.
Speaker 1: Everybody cool with that.
Speaker 2: It all comes down to this. This is please bigger than the Grandma's marathon.
Speaker 5: This is especially or death. People barking answers.
Speaker 2: Daily, Go ahead, bark it out. If you know it, tell you I said that.
Speaker 1: The initials for game five seventy nine live and du luth. We're going the letters.
Speaker 9: G H knew it.
Speaker 2: That was awesome, Thank you.
Speaker 3: I knew it.
Speaker 1: The letter G and then the letter H. Yell out your name. Your name is your buzzer. Best out of twelve, Here we go, no help from the studio audience. Play along in your heads. Everybody ready, Yep, here we go. Item one of H.
Speaker 9: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: The first word is often skipped.
Speaker 9: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Can be considered somewhat flexible. Clue number three often has liquid inside of it. Marney, Yeah, garden hose, the old garden hose.
Speaker 2: Just out of curiosity, Just out of curiosity. When did you change your name to Morny?
Speaker 1: Is that what I said?
Speaker 7: That would be cool if you've been talking to my boy, right, Marny knows her hose.
Speaker 2: She's super mourning.
Speaker 1: Garden Hose gets Marnie Gellner on the board. She it's one tolerant.
Speaker 2: At all.
Speaker 10: Just one answer and I already got drinking my whole coffee.
Speaker 1: Well, she's gonna kick this chair in my face.
Speaker 10: You're you're in a dangerous spot back there.
Speaker 1: Corey splash his own. Uh, here's number two of g h Number one is not the usual.
Speaker 9: Clue number two, Tyler post what.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, guest host, that is good, guys, not the usual, that's elite. That was a massive round of applause. That was a tip of the cap for Duluth's own Tyler George, that was the real deal.
Speaker 7: I was a little shocked to hear somebody ringing, wow, guest host after one clue?
Speaker 1: Did be honest? Did anybody here have it before? Tyler? No one? And then he and then he meets sauce. It went just taking a sele coffee ship. That dramatic soup, dramatic Deluth coffee gone.
Speaker 2: That's good stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, all right, Tyler with one, and that was very improud. Marty and Tyler each have one.
Speaker 9: Here's number three of g H Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Often celebratory.
Speaker 9: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Sometimes for support.
Speaker 9: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Forms somewhat of a circle. Zach yep, group hug. That's right, Zachary, group hug.
Speaker 2: I was on the group, Park.
Speaker 1: And Marnie and Zach and Hawk currently in a group sharing a group. Hawk yep, all right, Zachary on the board. Hawk.
Speaker 2: Now we're okay, Now we're gon go now now cool three way ties, Zach, Tyler, and Marnie.
Speaker 1: Here's number four of g H.
Speaker 9: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Has been referred to as Royal.
Speaker 9: Clue number two was.
Speaker 1: A senator in nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 10: Tyler yep, Gene Hackman.
Speaker 1: That's right, Gean Hackman.
Speaker 10: How did I not get I'm just gonna spil time bar right?
Speaker 1: No sure.
Speaker 2: As soon as he said royal, I'm like a.
Speaker 3: Home game, baby, love.
Speaker 1: It bringing me the home game available at initials game dot com version six.
Speaker 9: Is that what you are?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's not what you're referring to. You're the fact that Tyler's.
Speaker 3: From Yes, okay.
Speaker 1: Tyler has two Zach and Marney each have one parish and hockeyet to score, but plenty of time, there's seven left. Here's number five of g H.
Speaker 9: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Has claws or flukes.
Speaker 9: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Is thrown, dropped or projected.
Speaker 9: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Associated with climbing. Tyler, Oh, I think hawk was first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, grappling hook. That's right, that the boy Hawk's.
Speaker 1: A grappling hook. By a split second. Chris on the board in another group, Zach, how do you feel about that? You're right in the middle of that. I am the lucky Pierre.
Speaker 2: He felt better about it the second time. Some people know that, as far as I can tell.
Speaker 1: The lucky Pierre, don't look it up if you're enter issue.
Speaker 10: And now they won't for sure the kids aren't gonna do it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look at this crowd. Yeah, look at them all looking up?
Speaker 10: What a lucky Pierre is?
Speaker 2: Eric looking up right there.
Speaker 1: Up all right Through five, Tyler has one, Marni and Zach each have one, so Tyler has a one point lead market to score with twenty of time. Here's number six of.
Speaker 9: GH Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Debuted in two thousand and five.
Speaker 5: Clue number two is a what, Sorry, I never mind, I'll bring in I guess because I already said it.
Speaker 3: Uh, I'll give it up. Go ahead.
Speaker 1: That was really weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I stopped you.
Speaker 10: It was similar to how you got to seven fifty.
Speaker 1: It was the weirdest thing since that guy looked up for a lucky Pierre was I went, yeah, go ahead. That was weird. It was unlucky Pierre, Yes, unlucky. The hell just happened. You were arguing with yourself on whether or not you rangaid soil.
Speaker 3: If I stopped you, then I already technically rang in so all.
Speaker 7: Right, I guess Thatach is out for the rest of them all else, anybody else, I want to give up?
Speaker 1: All right, let me let me finish Clue two here.
Speaker 9: Clue number two is a simulation of sorts. Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Features various levels of difficulty.
Speaker 9: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: Can require impeccable timing.
Speaker 9: Clue number five.
Speaker 1: Involves colored buttons.
Speaker 10: Tyler, yep, guitar Hero, that's right.
Speaker 1: Guitar Hero.
Speaker 11: Here comes the dramatic sip, yeah.
Speaker 10: Taste better without the nicotine in it.
Speaker 1: Halftime. Tyler has the lead. He has three Zach, Marney and Hawk each have one.
Speaker 2: Malely help me, help me.
Speaker 1: All right? Here is number seven of g H Clue number one connected to almost one million people.
Speaker 9: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: One of the words comes from Greek, meaning to creep or crawl.
Speaker 9: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: You're gonna want to do everything you can to avoid this fuck yep, genital herpes.
Speaker 8: That's right, my god, standing o for Chris Hockey getting genital herpes.
Speaker 1: And that's a sentence. I was always convinced.
Speaker 11: At some point I would say, my.
Speaker 1: Only question is what took you so long?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I never thought you'd actually get it during the show.
Speaker 1: I'm so proud of you. Zach. You want to talk about a home game? Yeah, that is.
Speaker 2: I don't have anymore good guys currently any less.
Speaker 1: Marnie got garden hose, Tyler got guest host, Zach got through hug, Tyler got gene hackman, I got grappling hook, Tyler got guitar hero, and Chris Hockey got genital herpes.
Speaker 2: Top of the world, mom.
Speaker 1: By the way, how about that first clue. I know there's very various degrees. Almost a billion people have some form of genital herpes.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: That is an eighth. That's an eighth of the world. My God, keep it in your pants, people.
Speaker 2: Jesus sorry, I'm only fifty four.
Speaker 10: Give me time, Lucky Pierre, come on, good guys, all right.
Speaker 8: Genital Herpes gets Chris back in the game. He now has two. Get Tyler has three.
Speaker 1: Hawk has two, Zach and Marney each have one.
Speaker 9: Here's number eight of g H clue number one.
Speaker 1: This is English, but it is derived from another language.
Speaker 9: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Gained popularity from Major Evans Carlson and his Marine Raiders. Mark, go for it, gung Ho. That's right, dude, that was outstanding.
Speaker 9: Dude.
Speaker 1: Way you guys are putting on a clinic today, this dude, gung ho? What click there? Mark not man? Wow, you guys are good today. That was really good.
Speaker 2: From a game.
Speaker 10: It's just something about the military.
Speaker 1: Military.
Speaker 7: It came from the military, some kind of ye. There's some kind of home, Get home, Go home, and gung Hole.
Speaker 1: I'm Tyler has three, Hawk has two, everybody else has one, and there's four items to go. So everybody absolutely stolen this. Here's number nine of g H. Clue number one showcases sustainability and longevity.
Speaker 9: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Often based on popularity or success.
Speaker 9: Clue number three is.
Speaker 1: The best or most iconic. Zach yep, greatest hits. That's right, Oh, those are greatest at compilations. Yes, Zachary and another group hug careful.
Speaker 2: Yes, genital herpes he he does now.
Speaker 10: A billion and one?
Speaker 2: Yes, one more down?
Speaker 1: All right, three to go, and everybody is still in this. Marty, you got the first point and have been quiet since. But you're still in this. Tyler has three. Zach and Hawk just won back with two a piece. Marty and Mark absolutely still in this. They each have one with three to go. Here is number ten of gh.
Speaker 9: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: One of the words is a mix of Greek and Latin, meaning what rocks.
Speaker 9: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: One of the words, was named after a king of Great Britain.
Speaker 9: Clue number three, you could argue.
Speaker 1: Was most prominent in the nineteen eighties and nineteen nineties.
Speaker 9: Clue number four is.
Speaker 1: Often connected to Jack the Bulldog.
Speaker 9: Clue number five.
Speaker 1: Has an association with a famous morning Last but not.
Speaker 9: Least clue number six.
Speaker 1: They are mostly known for basketball specific.
Speaker 4: Tyler Mark Yep, Tyler Harlem No, no parish, no, I've oh for no free two?
Speaker 1: Well you want me to finish the clue that you're saying you're not. I was counting you down, but you technically can pack. Let me finish the clue. Okay, yeah, you're not out yet. Let me start over.
Speaker 9: Clue number six, mostly known.
Speaker 1: For basketball specific matumbo and you.
Speaker 2: First Georgetown Hoya.
Speaker 1: Yeah but Georgetown.
Speaker 2: I knew that you want some pretty.
Speaker 1: Chris ties it up with two to go, the same thing.
Speaker 7: I literally, I was like, Ostade, all.
Speaker 2: Right, boy, let's go guys to go.
Speaker 1: Parish and Marnie, you need the last two to force a tiebreaker. Zach, you're just one back. But Tyler and Hawk tied at the top with three each with two to go. Here's number eleven of g H.
Speaker 9: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Has a relatively short shelf life. Clue number two often considered tradition. Clue number three sometimes come pre made.
Speaker 9: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: No one lives here.
Speaker 2: Yep, gingerbread house.
Speaker 1: Chris takes the light that was really good a ginger bread house. His whole vibe changed after he got genital hurt.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Like the confidence grew, so he got right in the zone. He's like, this is my game to win. You could feel.
Speaker 2: It once you've got those. What do you gotta worry about?
Speaker 1: All your troubles? Just seem to know?
Speaker 10: It just felt so good to finally come out and be honest with you. But man, he'd like to share that joy with each and every one of them.
Speaker 2: So good ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: All right, we're on the brink of a wind. So it goes like this. Marnie and Mark are mathematically I'll but keep playing. Zach, You're come on, mathematically, I'll but keep playing. Coach Tyler needs this for the tie. If anybody else gets it, then Chris is the winner. So Chris going for the wind, Tyler going.
Speaker 2: Help the time, will help here, little help go.
Speaker 1: Here's number twelve.
Speaker 9: Of g H clue number one.
Speaker 1: Sometimes removed.
Speaker 10: Tyler for the tie, gray hair, what's right?
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, you're luck with that? Howk you're luck with that?
Speaker 1: My goodness, damn dude, come on so good?
Speaker 10: Well, can't wait for this one?
Speaker 2: Well, if I had any of those, I would have gotten.
Speaker 1: Man, I'd say about.
Speaker 10: So many of the things you have, you get out of the twelve.
Speaker 1: We've had like five home runs today, right, super impressive game to it?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: All right, Tyler and Chris tiebreaker funny Home iice advantage for Tyler. Chris trying to shock the world into luth You guys both.
Speaker 3: Ready, let's go.
Speaker 1: I think so, all right, Tyler and Hawk for the wind tiebreaker number one of g H.
Speaker 9: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Might be found near the.
Speaker 9: Wealthy clue number two.
Speaker 1: This might be considered semi small and semi privates.
Speaker 10: Tyler for the win guesthouse.
Speaker 1: My god, n Tyler.
Speaker 11: Man, dude, the dude's tough to beat.
Speaker 2: Man now he's got herpes.
Speaker 1: Chris, you gave him a hell of a run, though, Dude, he had he had to pull out all the stops to win that one.
Speaker 7: Man Man, nice job, darn it, Tyler, You're really good at this game.
Speaker 2: Tyler, you wanna you wanna pimp like the uh, the the family Store.
Speaker 1: Absolutely yeah, tell them about it.
Speaker 4: George's Gold Medal liquor up in the kind of wood shopping center.
Speaker 10: You guys go up there.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna call the shop and let them know. You go up and you say I want an initial today. You get ten percent off your order.
Speaker 2: How's that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: You go there?
Speaker 4: We go, but don't go in the next like ten minutes because I haven't called yet.
Speaker 6: What what kind of discount can they get if they go up and say I got genital herpes?
Speaker 2: Hawk can have so much jeez, listen, people that in line at your store at eight forty seven don't care about a discount. They just want their stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I think those people really want to disc yah, yeah, trust.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, Mary, get on that they're coming. Yeah right, I know, yes, yes, congratulations. Man, Well, every time you play, you went on that. I didn't want to lose here, man, I know how Like I wonder what your winning percentages.
Speaker 1: My god, it's gotta be like sixty or seventy.
Speaker 10: Percent somewhere up my mind. My gosh, just the useless stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all it is, man, impressive stuff.
Speaker 1: Hey. Can we try the second time breaker? Just for fun? Hell yeah? Yeah, all right, everybody play Parish, Marnie, Zach getback, and it's just for fun. Let's try this.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I'm going to change one clue from how I wrote it. If that If that works, is that cool?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Clue number one is extremely loud. All right, here's the one I changed.
Speaker 9: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Mark Parrish never heard this, Oh, actually you heard it.
Speaker 7: Like two and twelve times or something that was such a good clue.
Speaker 2: I just laughed.
Speaker 3: That was genius.
Speaker 2: Genius, car Erry, What is your what is your best hockey memory in Duluth personal?
Speaker 10: Personally?
Speaker 1: Like the spirit of the Louth tournaments?
Speaker 7: You know, the old deck playing there, because honestly, it's funny when we when we talked about it, like I think about back when pee wee's and we played this Morehead team here uh in the championship game and I really really started to hate this left handed number nine guy at this point. And that was when I learned I love Matt Cullen.
Speaker 2: Wow, what is it with you guys in hockey? With peewee's and squirters and what is why do you have such filthy? Why is it about that?
Speaker 1: What? For real? Grease?
Speaker 5: Are they peewe I don't know where they got that from. Man, we got mites, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Look at me. I didn't make them up.
Speaker 1: You got that Lucky Pierre tournament.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I always go right back to the spirit of Lutheran. I love those, yeah, absolutely, Yeah, Like favorite tournaments growing up.
Speaker 2: It had to have fun when whenever you were up here with all the kids on your team, and everybody's running through the hallways of the hotel and stuff.
Speaker 10: Like that playing knee hockey.
Speaker 7: You always stated that I think it was a Radison with a rotating restaurant.
Speaker 2: Never were there the big round place?
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah over there, yeah uh and uh except for there is one rink here.
Speaker 10: Uh that is so freaking cold.
Speaker 3: I can't remember that.
Speaker 7: It's Burger Lord freezing absolute ice box. Isn't that the point sort of the soft metro guys, see there is a temperature of the ice freezes, you don't have to keep going down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh Yeahburgerger.
Speaker 2: Hey, speaking of the Welcome to the Friburger Home of the Friburger Hey.
Speaker 1: Who wants to go to family sauna after this?
Speaker 2: Honestly, when you said g H, I had one thing in my mind.
Speaker 7: I know when and when you said only a billion of the planet hawks like I got some work to do here.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, I only wrote down one thing on my sheet, genital herpes.
Speaker 1: I would have swore you would have written down glory hole, because you always say it's a g H right to like edit yourself.
Speaker 2: I didn't need to remind myself that since I heard the first clue, I'd been like Zach and worthy for glorial again.
Speaker 8: Speaking of glory holes, does anybody want to go to Family songa right after this?
Speaker 1: Have you been in there? For real?
Speaker 2: Has anybody been in there willing to admit it? Anybody wore.
Speaker 10: A way too smart.
Speaker 3: To answer that.
Speaker 2: Anybody got a coupon over a discown coat?
Speaker 5: Anybody one the Lucky Pierre special?
Speaker 2: Wait? I just saw what that Lucky Pierre is. Martie's a lady, I know, honorary right. I want to say thank you to uh the luth scream Printing for bringing us out these beautiful hats and shirts and everything. Thank you very much. Look at that a T shirt that has all of his uh former teams on it.
Speaker 10: They all one shirt.
Speaker 2: Yep, right, right right? And I want to say hi to my friend over here who last year when we were over at the air show, heard us talking about Cirrus and the fact that they were hiring people. So he went over there and he got a job. He works a cious Now, how who is that.
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 2: So where's my referral?
Speaker 1: Feet?
Speaker 2: There's my question?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Oh is that the big one, uh, the thousand footer? What does that call? The tremonded dog?
Speaker 9: Me?
Speaker 3: Fitzgerald.
Speaker 2: It's definitely.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it's about damn time.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're so light. Where have you been?
Speaker 2: Rewrite the song?
Speaker 1: Bitch? It's a lot more boring now.
Speaker 2: Is the horn stuck? O?
Speaker 1: Mark finally scored a goal?
Speaker 10: The Tregurtha. That's what that sounds like.
Speaker 2: The Triga, That's what I'm thinking about. The big ship that I think is coming in at nine thirties called the T girth It's a thousand footer.
Speaker 1: It's appropriately named.
Speaker 2: Yeah at girthy, A lot of girth for girthy, a lot of girthy. Yeah, boy, that is a.
Speaker 9: Very long horn.
Speaker 2: Are they always that long?
Speaker 1: Is that the reason why Kevin Durant doesn't want to come to Minnesota?
Speaker 2: Is it? Did it hit the like a tree? Is it stuck up?
Speaker 5: This is unusual prop playing a propeller playing just slowly.
Speaker 1: It does over us.
Speaker 3: Weird.
Speaker 2: That's the end of the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tara, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Back there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks to Kara. Awesome job. Thanks for Jared.
Speaker 11: Wells, who's always the best of the best.
Speaker 2: Age Jared, Thank you, Jared, Thank you, Maryanks, to.
Speaker 1: Marry and everybody up here.
Speaker 4: In d loub absolutely thank you to my town for showing up, showing out this morning.
Speaker 1: Appreciate this social house.
Speaker 2: You're the best, and thank you for everybody came out. Thank you so much goodness. Nine to noon is next.
Speaker 1: The Power Trip returns five thirty to nine Monday morning. Everybody have an awesome weekend, specifically here for Grandma's Marathon. See on Monday, everybody run.
Speaker 2: Wit and Gustings.
Speaker 1: You can play Initials at bars and breweries and restaurants all over the Midwest. Check out Initials game live dot com to find the game times and locations. It's free to play, so bring your friends show off your initial skills for a chance to win prizes. Check out Initials game live dot com. That's Initials game live dot com.