Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let your tako one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, reminder rock the bank cash keywords. We'll start up here in just a bit. In fact, you'll get the first one right after you say it. We play. You're listing for those each hour today. Good score you on thousand bucks Janerum at WJR dot com. All right, so, and while on the subject of you say we played, still get a few minutes to get a vote in on that deal. If you want to try to win nine inch Nails.
Speaker 3: Tickets today, mm hmm, tell us which nine inch Nails song you want to hear, ja or our Facebook page. Then we randomly pick somebody. Thanks to Patties. Bye blah Patties. Yes for hooking us up this hour, and they're going to hook you up this weekend. By the way, you need some good eats for your worth of July holiday weekend barbecues, Dude, I just headed today to be honest, Go load it up.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: You have petty steaks there you be like, yeah, he ain't playing around.
Speaker 2: They've got all the sides. They've got all the sweets, the goodies for the desserts. Petty's four thirty four in Longwood, just west of I for treat yourself to it ice cold beer when you walk in. It's absolutely free. Get the shopping good people over there, Petties, Thank you all and hope you all have a very happy and save Fourth of July. Absolute Petties, let's start in. Uh this Baltimore area Anna Roundel County County fire truck was taken in for service at a private business.
Speaker 3: Got it, that's expensive.
Speaker 2: Why won didn't the county have like their own service shard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, kind of like the cops have the gas place.
Speaker 2: Right, I would assume, like a if it's a county fire police that you would think they have their own maintenance charge. Yeah, I guess not, Anna Rundel County. So this fire truck is at whatever business to be serviced for whatever it has. It caught on fire while being serviced. Uh.
Speaker 3: Now you can't put that on the fireman because they weren't doing the work.
Speaker 2: No, but they had to call the firemen to come to put out the blaze on their own truck that was started by the mechanics apparently.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, what was the incident?
Speaker 2: Truck eighty eight no longer with us and perts off stinks, boy boy, that our business is going to be sorry. I think that's probably going to hit their insurance pretty hard.
Speaker 3: All I always thinking was how expensive it would be to get an oil chains in a fire truck. Yeah, seventeen gallons and Jezo was synthetic. Or do you get on the cheap and say that city's paying for it? Who cares? I got to ask some of my friends that are medics and firemen what it takes. But I don't know if we're allowed to talk about this one or not. The gas incident. When you know, we talk about you would think that the fireplace had, you know, take your headphones off for one sack, I mean the turn the mics off for one sack. Yeah, I can talk about him.
Speaker 2: She didn't. She don't work there anymore. I didn't want to leave in a different department.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to let I didn't want to leave any listeners out. But I just want to get the okay with pat. Yeah, go ahead. Somebody that we know was, uh.
Speaker 2: Was a police chief, right, It still is not at this department that we're referring.
Speaker 3: To, and uh, somehow at the gasyard. What it would happen? They there was a mix up on the on the gas.
Speaker 2: They put the wrong gas in just about every car in the entire lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, like I know that diesel has a different sized and nozzle.
Speaker 2: But the gas was put in the wrong.
Speaker 3: Wrong tank underground and.
Speaker 2: Literally they had to replace all the cars. Somebody had to pay a serious, serious penalty for that.
Speaker 3: That's on the gas people. You know what I'm getting That would be somebody the tanker, yes, holy cow, to replace, like it had to be a fleet of police cars. Yeah, over fifty righty, oh easily easily. South Florida has that kind of money though.
Speaker 2: All right, So you thought this weekend was all about barbecue and drinking beer and having fun and celebrating our nation's independence.
Speaker 3: I hope that there's no fire in that town where their fire truck burn up.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's it's it's a very large metropolitan area there in Baltimore, and they have more than one fire truck. They were good because the second truck that they had was able to come and extinguish the truck.
Speaker 3: This one says, I was born there at two two five two six. They got old school trucks.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So you thought this weekend was all about the fourth of July.
Speaker 3: Right wrong.
Speaker 2: Hallmarks Christmas in July I start Saturday. Yes, it's that time of year again. The Hallmark annual Christmas in July programming kicks off Saturday. Besides the return of fan favorite movies you know, the one with the same plot where and the People Rugged Rugged Lily White. Andrew goes back to his hometown, meets his longtime love What's your Name Gonna Be? Penny Penny, and the two are able to get back together as they bond as the beautiful snow falls and they bond over a cup of hot chocolate in the town's square.
Speaker 3: Holl it's snowy Christmas Eve, holl it's snowing in July. I really don't know. I know that stations that that we have probably do the Christmas in July get ups. I'm sure you're you know, but I'm sorry if you're buying a card for your better half for Christmas in July, I don't know. We have Christmas in July cards. I wouldn't doubt it. Hallmark is gonna make a buck on anything. I mean they give us the bogo on the card. That's not dude, I've gone beyond that. You just don't get them.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no. I can still get cards. I think cards are still have a place.
Speaker 3: Well, you didn't for Valentine's Day. You said it's a Hallmark holiday.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, dollar store. It's the same cards that were nine dollars last year for a buck or in some cases fifty cents.
Speaker 3: And it doesn't have the new price on the back. It still has the nine to fifty. Don't put there's no about it.
Speaker 2: Every dollar store has them.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that. Yes, that is awesome. That's where you get batteries too. I mean your your lowarized car might run out in a week, but they'll be great. Buy balloons there, that'll save you. Don't buy toilet paper or paper towels at a dollar store. That's one thing, especially toilet paper, one thing you really spend up you know more on.
Speaker 2: You don't want to get toilet paper on the cheap.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Finally, this Chris Robinson, and I don't mean from the Black Crows, I mean from Track and field athlete here in the United States. He had a rather unusual moment recently when winning a four hundred meter hurdles race. His junk all fell out. Wait, wait one more time, his junk all fell out. Didn't that happen? That happened back back on June twenty fourth to the pole vault. Well, no, this is a hurdler, hurdler, and he was having the issue during the race, and he was talking about and set an all time best for himself. But while he's junk and his boys were flopping around and then they completely came out at the end. Yeah, well it's worth it. He's now been offered underwear model modeling job. Yes, for underwear.
Speaker 3: It is it Marky Mark scoot over. Hey, man, what's the underwear company? That's step he's.
Speaker 2: Going to be. He's being he's being offered a position to model the new Magnum pouch ball Hammock underwear. I can't make this up if I wanted.
Speaker 3: To just do us a favor. That's for all you guys.
Speaker 2: You buy Magnum condom.
Speaker 3: Huh yo, because you need the extra large one. Meanwhile, you're tying I'm gonna not bottom right, Hey, just all that we asked to the underwear company and did that. Don't do that for the ladies, otherwise your Olympic gratings are gonna go right in the toilet. That's all reason why I watched Jim. They got I care that you can do forty two flips. Magnum Ball Hammock three quarter one
Speaker 2: Orlando's rock station,