Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What's going to happen?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: I welcome to the occult rejects. In this episode, I got myself, I got Lisa, the occult rejected mad scientist, and I got the headless Giant himself. Lisa. Thank you very much for joining us. I appreciate it. How are you doing?
Speaker 3: Times?
Speaker 2: Doing very well.
Speaker 4: I am very much looking forward to this topic, as we were talking about it before we hit the record, buddy, very very very intrigued.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then we got that man himself, the myth, the legend headless Giant. What is up, my man? My favorite hellenic ship poster, the skit spos or whatever that says on the moment. How are you doing tonight?
Speaker 3: I'm doing well, looking forward to hearing about sleep paralysis and all the ins and outs how these things happen.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you, thank you very much for making it. And you want to plug your show and let everybody know about like your your other stuff going on.
Speaker 3: Well. Normally I do a mail bag on Wednesdays and or Thursdays where I read your emails about experiences like the one Vicky is going to explain to us today. If it's a magical paranormal. If it's a mystical experience you've had, send send your story over to Headless Give Podcast at gmail dot com and I will read it on the air and break it down usually with Nick.
Speaker 1: Yes. Yes, oh you're not streaming out right now?
Speaker 3: I don't think it.
Speaker 1: Oh my bad. I'm so sorry. So you want me to set it up so you can stream out real quick? No, that's good, all right, I feel bad. I just realized that I thought you were going to stream out on your man. All right. I'm so sorry, so I screwed it all up. All right, Well, thank you very much. Listen finally, finally to the guest, got my shit together now, Vicky, Vicky Joy. She's made her rounds. You might have heard of her already, but she's finally made it onto the cult rejects and very excited to have you on and to hear your story. Vicky. Please let everybody know like what you deal is where they can find you stuff and you want to promote anything.
Speaker 2: Sure, absolutely, thank you, Vicky Joy. Vicky Joy Anderson, you can find me at Vickyjoyanderson dot com. I've got a YouTube channel at VICKI Joy Anderson. You can find me on Instagram and most of the socials at Vicky Joy author and if you want to meet me in person, I will be in Mansfield, Ohio the weekend of March twenty seven through twenty nine, speaking on conjugal nightmares the Nuptials of Nasfaratu at the Strange Land Conference. Information on my website.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, to tell JJ about that? Is there? When is that again?
Speaker 2: March twenty seven through twenty nine in Mansfield, Ohio. And you can go to my website Pickyjoyanderson dot com on the events tab, or you can go directly to through the black dot com.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, I'm to have to look into that myself. Oh all right. So, uh, sleep paralysis, I guess I guess wherever you want to start with this? It's on you.
Speaker 2: Where do we begin? Oh my goodness. I always like to tell people I don't know who came up with this phrase sleep paralysis. It's the dumbest phrase. Sleep paralysis has nothing to do with sleep, really has very little to do with paralysis. There is a sleep paralysis, you know. We obviously go into paralysis at various sleep stages. It's a protective measure. It's part of our physiology keeps us protected. It keeps us from sleepwalking and wet in the bed and punch people and things like that. So there's nothing spooky or paranormal about having paralytic states during your sleep, and that really is almost unintentionally, I hope it was unintentional. It's almost a form of gaslighting because everyone experiences it, but not everybody experiences the spooky kind. So for the people who experience the more traumatic kind, we tend to get poo pooed and gas lit by the people that have the physiological regular kind, and they're really I really wish we could just come up with a different phrase, but it is what it is at this point. So I suppose we should start out with maybe a definition. And obviously you can go online. There's all sorts of official narrative definitions, but most of them are put out by science and medicine and people who have really no respect or interest whatsoever in anything supernatural or paranormal or mystical. Everything has to be plotted, you know, on a graph for a chart or an Excel chart, and if anything is the slightest bit strange or weird or unexplained, it just gets written off and that person's schizophrenic or mentally ill or something like that. So if the only explanation you have of sleep paralysis is this something you pulled off the Internet or Wikipedia or NIH or something like that, you don't have any idea what it is or how horrific it is to the people who experience it. And so how would I explain sleep paralysis? Oh gosh, I really think that I have a different take on it than a lot of people. Your standard religious explanation is, oh, you opened up a door, you bad person, You did something wrong, and now demons are after you, and you deserved it because you're a bad person who played with the Ouiji born or looked at porn. You know, That's pretty much all you're going to get out of that and say you're sorry and Jesus will forgive you and it'll never happen again, Which is really actually sad because for a lot of people it does happen again, and so you really do have to kind of understand what's going here. Going on here, I personally think that sleep paralysis is the tail end of a far more spectacular astral experience that has happened in the midst of an RAM cycle. You're being abducted out of your body in an RIM cycle. This is why there doesn't seem to be that. The timelines seem to not add up. And people who have done ayahuasca trips will talk about this as well, They've been out ten minutes, but they had a two week or a ten year experience. They've got the timeline doesn't match up.
Speaker 1: I will say, I just want to add real quick, VICKI. I've even said this myself before having magical experiences. The amount of time that you're gone for for how long it felt like you're gone for, it does not match. Does that match? Just like literally seconds and it felt like you were doing it for like ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And this is why the official narrative breaks down because the average RIM cycle, the average dream cycle, is ten to twenty minutes. And when you come back from one of these astral abductions, as I will call them, you have hours worth of information that you remember. You're geohopping all over the place. I was in Italy, I was on an airplane, I was in an airport waiting for three hours. Now I'm in a car. Now I'm here, and there's no way all of that was compacted into a ten or twenty minute rim cycle. You are out of the rim cycle at that point. The rim cycle is the jump space. Okay, that's where you go to pick up the bus. That's where you go to pick up the train. But you're you're leaving, and I want to go off on a bunch of tangents here, so I'll just stick to finishing the definition. I believe that when we come back from these abductions, very similar to people who will talk about say a UFO abduction or an alien abduction, they have missing time and they don't remember what happened. They just know something happened.
Speaker 1: Do you ever wonder if those are misunderstanding maybe something else? Well from the experiences you have, have you ever wondered maybe those people who thought they were abducted might have actually been experiencing something else and they kind of absolutely I don't want to say concocted, but their brain concocted a way to deal with what was going on.
Speaker 2: This is where it gets really tricky with these all of these experiences, with the sleep paralysism of ayahuasca and with the UFO abductions. If all we do is relegate everyone to schizophrenia, mental illness, crazy, they're looking for attention. You know, we sort of have to have a little bit of a me too movement in the paranormal world where there are people out there that are seeking attention. There are people out there who legitimately do have a traumatic brain injury or a genetic mental illness, et cetera. There's always going to be those outliers. But the fact is we have thousands and thousands of people, and we have a historical record that goes back hundreds of years. We see reports of this in medical journals going all the way back to sixteenth century. We see it in Europe. Every culture has their own name for this. Not everybody calls it sleep proalysis. Some people call it the Old Hag. Part of my book, there's like three or four pages in my book where I go through like around the world in eighty days, so to speak, and every culture has their own explanation for what this dream character is or what this entity is it? Like is it a demon? Is it a screetch owel? Is it a lilith? Is it? You know, everyone's got their own explanations so to write off a historical record that rich in detail, we have to at some point have an intellectually honest discussion that is half the globe crazy or is there something going on and we just don't understand, you know? And one of the things that I think is really fascinating. I like to throw this sometimes into the face of people that want to get you know, there's the people that want to use science to prove you wrong. There's people that want to use a medical textbook to prove you wrong. And then there's people that want to use religion to prove you wrong. And what I always tell to the people who are coming at me, I get a lot of criticism, unfortunately from the Christians. You know, you're toting around one of the most supernatural books in the world, and you think this is weird. You think this is weird. I mean, this is like pretty tame stuff.
Speaker 1: Are you supposed to be drinking blood and eating flesh right now? But do you think this is weird?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 2: So I always say, according to the very foundational texts of the scriptures in the Torah, it legal the legal system of the ancients was if you had two or three witnesses, you legally had proof that was evidence. You know, this was back before video cameras and all that stuff. If you had two there were three witnesses that had the same testimony and they weren't contradicting, and you could tell they weren't lying. If two or three people were saying the same thing, it was codified into legally that that was the truth. And so if you've got not two or three people saying this stuff is happening to me, but you have thousands. Even in the like the two and a half years since my book came out, I could give you a thousand witnesses because I get the emails and the dms, and so we have to, even from a philosophical and a religious perspective, based on the evidence of witnesses. We have too many people who don't know each other, from different centuries and different cultures, all saying the same thing. And we all know some of this stuff. We all know.
Speaker 3: I had a question there, do you think any of this could be psychologically produced? Like these could actually be like driven by perception, like a lot of people hear about the phenomena and then they actually end up experiencing themselves.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, that's a really good point, and I don't know if anyone's ever brought that up before, but it's interesting because even the way I set up my book, I have at the end of every chapter, I have like this. I call them warfare points. They are things that you should consider before you even go on to the next chapter. And I tell people, this book is not for entertainment. This isn't to tell campfire stories, This isn't for titillation. If you don't have this problem, you've never had sleep paralysis in your whole life, and you're reading books on it, and you're online, and you're on the message boards and you're on Reddit, and you're watching all the movies you can, you can obviously open up a door where if you're filling your mind with all of that stuff, it's kind of like a field of dreams scenario.
Speaker 1: I call it.
Speaker 2: If you build it, they will come. This also kind of fits in with the new CEE five language. If are you guys a close encounter the fifth kind, if you go out asking for it, if you're showing an intrigue for this stuff and you're thinking things like man, I wish that could happen to me, Like oh, I'm going to drive to area fifty one. I hope I can see there's a point where if you build it, they will come, like you know, and you can chalk that off to psychology. You can chalk it off to invitation. You know, you can go back into the vampire folklore. You invited it, you gave it permission, You thought it would be really cool if you had this experience. So you got what you asked for. So, however, you want to define that in your worldview, whether it's psychological and brain related, which I think it is, or if it's spiritual in some sort of sense like you are, quote unquote opening doors. If that's the language that you're familiar with, you can call it whatever you want. But the fact of the matter is, if you've never had this problem, you can have this problem real quick. If you're intrigue supersedes your interest in just trying to help another person, sooner figure it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now you're saying also in the book with you, you know, saying like, you know, I guess warning about going father. I'm assuming what you're getting at is maybe these experiences are a little bit more intense than people would like to believe, because I mean, I do even say that about magic, you know from my experiences. It's you know, it's I remember, this is silly, but I don't know why it's stuck in my head. But you know, it was a big Iron Maiden fit when I was younger, and they had this song called still Mine or something like that, and on the album Peace of Mind Something Still Something, and he's Nico McBrain. The drummer was speaking backwards, and you know, eventually I played it backwards to see what he said. And this was after the fact that I've actually had magical experiences. Some reason, I remembered that song. I was like, oh, I have equipment now I could play this backwards and see what he was saying, you know, like I have you know, podcasting shit, I could play it backwards. So I played it backwards and says you shouldn't mess with things that you don't understand. Fucking exactly. Man. I was like, I shouldn't been messing with that shit that I didn't understand. And when I found out what it was, it smacked me in the face, no joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's that's fascinating too, because you know, I don't know. I only know what's written in the press, and God only knows what's true and what's not true. But it's interesting that a lot of these guys that messed with that kind of stuff. I think the drummer of Iron Maiden has recently come out saying he became a Christian. So you wonder what led him to, you know, pendulum swinging that drastically over into the other. What did he you know, what did he unearth? And you know, and we all know, I love studying the lore of led Zeppelin and Jimmy Page, you know, and Crowley's House and the house burning down and all of like the the rituals he did on stage, like with the violin bow and pointing to the compass points and and like, I mean, the guy knew what he was doing. He plays it off like it's all just rock and roll, man, but he knows what he's doing.
Speaker 1: Yep, you don't go ahead.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to point out on the conspiracy side of this. So there was a report that Eli Lily manipulated the Japanese language because they didn't have a word for depression, and Eli Lily wanted to sell their antidepressants in Japan and make billions of dollars. So they manipulated the language to introduce the cultural concept of depression from America over there and created a five billion dollar kind of industry for antidepressants in Japan, using celebrities too, by the way, So these celebrities would get what they called the sad flu. The sad flu, that's what the interpretation of depression is in Japanese. Could you imagine the manipulation of saying somebody sat in your life. It could wear off you.
Speaker 1: A version of the flu. That's what you depressed.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. Yeah, you will.
Speaker 3: Hit the country into sort of having these kind of experiences.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely, the Naicebo effect. You Like, I tell people hypothetically, if they wanted to pull off everything that they pulled off in twenty twenty, without an actual virus, they could have done it. It's called the Naicebo effect. Yeah, you tell everybody on the news every single night there's something going around. You're going to die. These are the symptoms. If you have a n mass emotional reaction of fear and anxiety, and they're ruminating on those side effects and things, you will have a global pandemic. And you didn't spend a diamond. There's no virus. Now I'm not saying that that's what happened, but I'm saying that's the power of these niciebo effects and the powers that be know these things and with words, with language. Absolutely there's magic in that we've got. You know, we've all heard the adages spelling, cursive writing, vow l's, we've got the L in there, grammar, grammar, yes, yes, that was it. I knew there was another one, thank you. Yeah. So we know that they know what they're doing and they're really good at it. And so with some of these sleep proalysis things and the UFO phenomenon and the paranormal activity, and so let me give you a few examples, because you know, typically when I'm on these shows, we're talking about all the phenomenal stuff, and we're talking about the demonic stuff and the spiritual stuff. Let's talk about some of the smoke and mirrors stuff. They have technology now that can reproduce every aspect of the sleep proalysis experience. There are medications, there's muscle inhibitors sec siny coaline used by every E M T. And you know, when you want to sedate a person or like you want to, you have to sedate a person before you intubate them, because you don't want to just shove a tube down people's mouths. It's just people don't like it, and so they they have to give you a sedative before they give you sec city coal. And because sixcinny coaline mimics so many of the uncomfortable aspects of sleep paralysis that it terrifies people, and so they sedate them, then they give them the sacciny coline, and then they intubate them. And there's an awesome article I reference it in my book and it's called sixciny coline, The World's most Discreet murder Weapon. And if you od somebody on sixciny coline, they will actually die of what will absolutely feel like a sleep paralysis experience. They can't move as a heavy weight on their chest, they feel like they can't breathe, their heart is pounding. They have this terror. I mean, it's crazy. And as far as the shadow people go, there's two different ways technologically or through frequency that you can mimic a shadow person. There are certain quadrants of the brain that if you probe it, a person will will see a shadow person as well as frequencies, and so I can't rememb that there's a frequency threshold that our human ear can hear. But if you're under like four hurts something like that, you'll see supernatural or paranormal phenomenon. And great articles online about there was a man who kept seeing all of this paranormal activity in his lab at night, and other people would report it and they were scared and they thought the place was haunted. Long story short, there was a desk fan in the office and it oscillated at under four hurts and it was creating these moods and it had the frequency had the effect on the brain. And so you could easily if you wanted to gaslight somebody, like you know, you got that spouse you want to knock off, like, you could easily if you had the knowledge of various medications, brains, frequencies, different things, you could mimic all of this stuff. And so I'll give you another example of paranormal activity that seemed really spooky at one point in time, but now we have an explanation for it. Several decades when the phones first started coming out and people started telling all these spooky paranormal stories about how voicemails would show up on their phone that weren't there before and they don't know who it was. And messages were showing up on their phone. And then you started hearing like really creepy photos were showing up in people's photo albums on their phone, and it would be pictures of like areas in their house with like a shadow creature or something, and it would be not anything, not a picture that they ever took, you know, And that's creepy if you tell that story in a vacuum. But now we know enough about remote desktop viewing and what people can do. Anybody in an IT department. We know that there are people in various sitting at various desks in government where they can access your phone. They can turn it on, they can plant files in your computer, they can take them out. You can photoshop a spooky picture and stick it on someone's phone. There's nothing creepy about that. And so some of this stuff that we're experiencing, I do think we're being totally trolled because we don't we're behind the technology that's available, and so it looks like they've got some sort of power or ability when it's really just people with the tech and the goodies and the toys that can do some of the stuff.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's something, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Oh but you got the whole Havana syndrome where somehow electro frequencies caused all these diplomats to fall ill. And so you know, just now they're starting to actually admit that this stuff exists, which is crazy. The CIA wouldn't pay out their own employees because they said that technology doesn't exist, and yet they're the ones who have been using it, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh man, yeah, yeah, we've been trolled since at least nineteen oh one, I mean been trolled since the beginning of time. But with the technology and even what did you guys it's Tesla had his like what was it called his ray gun or what what did they call it? It has like this super cheesy like cartoon name to it. But if you actually read on Tesla's laser gun or ray gun or whatever it was called, I can't bring it to my mind. It was a very moment Was it a.
Speaker 1: Ray Yeah, there's such a cheesy, silly name, And I was just like, what you made? What?
Speaker 2: I know? I know, but if you read on that, it was it was frequency technology. It was this whole like you know, disemboweling crowds and kind of stuff like that, you know, And so I mean, when you think about some of the stuff that they were privy to in the in nineteen oh one, and you're talking about Tesla's like Wi Fi tower out on the East coast and stuff like that, they they knew how to tap into this stuff a long time ago. And so I absolutely without discrediting the reality that some people experience. You know, there are people that have interfaced with beings, whether it's an alien abduction or it's some sort of like I mean, we know people astral project and they go and they talk to ascended masters in spirit guys, like, we know that there's validity to these things. But as far as the general masses of people that don't look into these things and haven't experienced these things, when these sort of things happen to them, I think that there's a disconnect really in how much they are able to mimic through technology and frequency.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, especially that time dilation aspect. Yes, if you're hitting somebody with these frequencies and you're dilating their time perspective, it changes the entire nature of the witness testimony, you know, because everything could be happening differently, but because you're being hit with that time dilation, it makes everything sound you know, completely bizarre.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: A while ago we had a guest on Leon Southgate and now he's just somebody who plays around with orgone, you know, like you were mentioning before, kind of like I kind of want to go somewhere with this, like either trolling like you were saying before. I do think that's possible people with the government playing with things and we're getting side effects, you know. But like and where I'm going with d is like we had a guy Leon on our show who plays with orgon and he'll he charges it enough to where it's like if he puts on the spin cycle on his you know, washing machine, he starts getting like weird stuff going on in his house. Ah. But like it's even gotten to the point where and I don't first if you met the guy, honestly, I don't think he's lying. You know, go back and listen to the show if you haven't, you know, not you, but just people listening. I honestly don't think this guy's making this up. And he has actually published papers on orgone. So it's like he's not he's not stupid, he's not making this scrap up. But he he said, one time he had it charged so much that like painters showed up at his like kind of at his loft, the flat or wherever he lives in this apartment place. And you know how like sometimes vans will have like pipes on the side of them. You know, they have like that thing that they lock into, yeah, pipe, so they'll have like things in class or whatever. They had pipes in there, but they were standing up. He literally said, from the oregone being charged so much. Now at this point, now what I'm getting at too, at this point, tell me this ain't going into your fucking neighbors. I ain't believing it. This shit got all the way out into the street, went up into those tubes and since there were coppit tubes, started changing the sky because he was it's a cloudbuster at this point, and that's what he does. He cloudbusts. He makes all those guns and stuff. You tell me that stuff. Somebody saw that shit? What the fuck you think you're looking at? But it's some dude inside his house playing with orgone. You could be next door, and you're like, hear and shit fucking he says, if he sits next to it and charges it enough, he thinks a question, he gets an answer. He hasn't really gone into it too much because I think he is mind blown by But what what if that's happening to you next door? You have no idea. It's just fucking doing harmless guy fucking fucking around with his toys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: And if the government's playing with that shit, how the fuck do we know what it's going on with us?
Speaker 3: Well, all that Oregon stuff is happening in the earth as we as we speak right now, So there's a lot of different areas that can produce these different types of effects that reproducing at his house, you know. So a lot of this goes into the geography and the way that the energy moves around you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know. It's interesting because obviously I believe in paranormal activity. I believe that there is a spiritual realm. I believe that there's beings and entities that may or may not can or cannot interact with us, and that people have interacted with them. So I'm not negating that I talk to people every day who are interfacing with these with these things. But I'm loving the way that this conversation is going because we rarely get to talk about this, and that is that there is also a point where, you know, if I was the general of an army and I only had ten soldiers, if I could get some smoke and mirrors and some lighting and some photoshopping, and I could get the enemy to think I actually had you know, ten thousand soldiers instead of ten, I would utilize that right. And so I do think it's not that I don't think that these entities exist and that some of them are, you know, not our friends and whatnot. But I think if you removed their infrastructure, which is all the stuff known and unknown to us, like what we're talking about now, the geology, the lay lines, the frequencies, the electromagnetic, the five G, the tech, all of this stuff, if you took all of the infrastructure away, I think that the stuff that was really magical and spiritual would be exponentially smaller than we think it is, because I think they've built an infrastructure that magnifies their power.
Speaker 1: I've actually have wondered that if if we're actually being you're trying to put us into a state where magical exfects or magic is actually easy to conduct and that some people just experiencing its in the situation.
Speaker 3: This goes into exactly that point, because it's like these these different frequencies, these different states that you're being sort of projected into, would be the best place for these intelligences to hang out, if you know, if they're out there. So obviously this is like the playground for all that stuff. And I think it could go back to resident frequencies, Like you were talking about that that very low Hurtz ratio usually picks up a resonance within a given room. So if you're if you're adding this to the total amount of energy in there, you're talking about changing not only your perception of that reaction based off of the resident frequency of those spaces, but you're talking about actually changing the nature of the matter itself. So a lot of stuff could come through those specific states simply based off of the fact that it produces a much more harmonious kind of environment.
Speaker 2: You know, absolutely, I would love to get your guys' take on this. When these two worlds collide, you've got technology and you've got technology that's advanced beyond what the consumer knows is available, so it will appear magical to them, but it really is just tech. But then you do have an element of the paranormal now using that technology as a conduit. So the paranormal is also involved. And so one of the things one of the cases I've been really interested in, and I haven't heard too many people talk about it, but are you guys familiar with the Dottleston case kind of back in the eighties in Wales, So hopefully I'm going to piece these details together. This was back in the eighties when like it was the beginning of the information age, and Margaret Batcher really wanted to get computer literacy into all of the schools, and so they got a hold of a computer like kind of you know, for the classrooms, and they called it the BBC Micro. Okay, that was the name of the computer, and it was basically you would hook it up to a CRT and it was just basic functionality. And they had a like a word processing program. I can't remember what it was called. It was something very basic, like like we call it word It was something like that, but you could pull up a basic word processing document and then you could save a file and you could save a file to your desktop or something like that. So this guy, I believe his name was Ken, and he was living with his girlfriend named Debbie, and then they had a third guy living with them named Nick. And so these three guys, Gal and guys. They the school that Ken I think his name is, the school that he worked at. They had enough of these BBC micros that teachers were actually allowed to bring some of them home because they wanted to really encourage the teachers to interact with them and get to know how to use them and be more effective teachers, because computer literacy was like the driving force in the eighties. So they bring home one of these BBC micros, they go to the pub for the night, and they come back and there's a saved file on the desktop that nobody wrote, and they opened it up and it was just a goofy encoded weird, nonsensical kind of a message, and they were just like whatever, and deleted it, brought the micro back and didn't think anything of it. So a few months passed by and they end up borrowing the BBC micro again a second time, and it's the same machine and same thing happens, they come back and oh and I will, I will. This detail is integral. Both times when they came home and there was a file saved on their desktop that wasn't familiar to them. Both times was a time where they neglected to shut the machine down before they left, so they left it on, they didn't power it down. And that's not so much of a big deal now, but back in the eighties, if you had a computer, you shut it down every time, and so when they didn't, these messages would so long story short, they started communicating with the man who lived on their property in the fifteen hundreds, and it was a man from the past, and he called the BBC micro like the box of lights, but in weird like old Anglo Saxon English, right, And what he claimed was that someone named two one oh nine came from the future and dropped this box off in his fifteen you know, fifteen hundreds farmhouse. And how he got that thing to work where he plugged it in, god only knows. I don't know. But so they were all communicating with two to one oh nine from the future. And I can't remember what the guy's name was. It was l somebody from the past, from the fifteen hundreds, and that can all easily be chalked off now to remote desktop, somebody messing with them. Easily. We could do that. If we had the technology, we could hack into our friends computer and screw with them. It'd be great, it'd be so much fun. But what's interesting about the Doddalston case is, and this kind of goes back to that if you build it, they will come. They established communication with this two one oh nine, so they willingly permitted this. They entered into willing communication with whatever two one o nine was, whatever whatever this was. You could chalk it all off to tech manipul except for the fact that Debbie, the girlfriend, started experiencing extreme paranormal activity where things were moving around in the house. She was painting one of the rooms, and she would come in and there would be footprints all over on the floor. They became so afraid of this house that they actually moved out. They still owned the house, but they moved out. They couldn't live in it anymore. And Debbie was developing this whole past life that she had had with one of these computer personalities, kind of like a repressed old life was coming out and she was talking about the dates that they had been on and there was other paranormal activity like hair pulling and whatever. So here we have a situation where there probably was a tech infrastructure, there probably was some human intervention and experimentation with early remote desktop and things like that, but the way that it was presented was to foist it upon humans who didn't know they were part of the experiment. And it also gave birth to a larger paranormal experience. And Ken ended up writing a book about it, and it ended up sort of having an influence into the collective consciousness of did something from the past or did some sort of spirit speak to them through this box? Or was it just the tech or was it a little bit of both. And that's that's where I'm curious, is where do these two worlds collide. And when you take away the tech and the frequency and all the things that they know how to manipulate, at what point do we still keep our minds open that there are entities that can ride on the coattails of all of this experimentation and this toying in this tech and use it to their advantage as open doors of access to communicate with us, because I think that they do want to communicate with us, and I think there's a lot of people out there that want to be communicated with. And so it's interesting to me how we're in this new era where instead of the more religious conduits and tools like Luigi boards and the different things that we used to use for communication, it's now turning into technology. And you can go all the way into the chat GPTs and the sentient you know, AI and all this stuff that this is the direction that we're going. And I do think that the divination of the future is going to be far more technical than it is magical.
Speaker 3: Well, we do see a lot of that going on within the ghost talktic communities. They're turning more to these radio frequencies that pick up words based on true.
Speaker 1: Spirit box stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Good point. Yes, yes, those things.
Speaker 3: Are freaking man. Yeah, it's that much different these computers and these cell phones. I mean, that's all they're dealing with frequency. So I mean, how much of that is open circuitry being translated in there? How much of that is the remote desktop idea? I know, if you're talking about Thatcher's time period, I don't think there was any Internet back then, so not.
Speaker 2: That we knew, not that the deplorables knew about No Vicky.
Speaker 4: Your case reminds me of everything from Charles back who invented first analytical differential system back in eighteen twenty two, when it was claimed that he evinated of being potentially the devil and attempted to make contact, and that he gave them He gave him, I guess, kind of like a blueprint of how to tap in to an electrical side or some sort of create a conduit to tap into another realm or whatever to kind of make this communication. And so when you hear the story of Charles Babbage and then with that case, it reminds me of get his name, I always mispronounced it, Jordy.
Speaker 2: Thank you for the D wave computing.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, he claims that eventually it will allow them to speak to the old ones, the Lovecraftian old ones, and so have this this type of energy type frequencies that you're tapping into for the sake of communication.
Speaker 2: It begs the whole bringing.
Speaker 4: Up the Robert Monroe of tapping into different frequencies and all the patents that exist for frequency technology, looking at waves, looking at theta waves, looking at all kinds of brain manipulation with these frequencies that you could potentially not only tap into a creative realm or maybe like a paranormal realm, but also a realm to where you can dip in and out of, you know, however, want to manipulate the situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, I do think. Well, this is the way that they're introducing it to us. How much control we really have? But when you when you talk about noetic sovereignty, this is the big AI kind of conversation. Now, how much control over my cerebral intellectual property am I going to control? Is this going to be a total recall thing where I go in and I get to choose where I shift and my realities? Or do you have a whole bunch of pre programmed stuff and you're just shoving in the trip to the Bermuda, you know, the you know Bahamas and you're shoving in the you know, you just got married to a celebrity. Like, how much noetic sovereignty are we going to have?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: What's interesting? I just did a podcast I don't even think it's released yet because we just recorded it with the Christian Theological dark Web. I believe it's called with Ricky Lee and Shelley Allman, and we talked the whole time about the Halo, which is this new device that's in a prototype model now and it's two young guys. I think Eric Wohlberg is one of the creators of this. He's working with some people that used to work for Musk's neural Lace technology. And it's this headband that you were at night, and it does not induce or create lucid dreams, but through pulses, it picks up when you get into ram and it picks up when you are having a moment of lucidity, and it will extend that time of lucidity for you. And of course it's all based upon the shoulders of Robert Monroe's work and the Hemi sink technology, the brain entrainment and all these bi moral beats and all that stuff. But it's interesting how we are now getting into these realms. And the name of the prototype because they're calling it the Halo now and the name of the company is Prophetic, so Prophetic AI and they've got all of these little hat tips in the name. It's a Halo by Prophetic, and the interface that you work with that hooks to the headband is called the totem. You know, So we've got inception kind of ideas now too as well. But what's interesting is the prototype for this halo was called the Morpheus one. And so some people will think of the matrix, but other people will think obviously of Morpheus, the god of sleep and dreams. But what's really interesting is if you go beyond that, the actual Morpheus, which we get from Ovid's book, right, the Greek word that's based on is morphae, and morphe does not mean sleep or dream or conscious or rest or anything of the like. Morphe means fashioner, and it means to form or to shape. And so if you're going to talk about my nooetic sovereignty, but you're going to all this device Morpheus, which is some sort of a god that can form and shape my conscience, who does have the sovereignty in this situation? And I think that's kind of one of the ethical debates that's going on now in the tech realm when it comes to lucid dreaming or reality shifting as the young'ins call it now. But you know, how do I know even when I'm lucid and I'm allegedly calling the shots. How are you going to assure me with all of this technology and potential dream characters that they sort of nebulously call it. How do I know that when all of these frequencies are pulsing in my head at night and I'm running into dream characters that I'm now communicating with, coming into agreement with, giving invitation to How, at the end of the day do I really know I'm still maintaining my noetic sovereignty when I'm potentially in a world that I am not a cit of enough. How do I get all of my ethical rights as a human being on someone else's turf? And these are some questions that they're going to really have to answer, and I don't think that they're prepared to answer them quite yet. They're just running excitedly down, barreling down the train track because they have the technology, because they can do it. But I think some of the foundational questions haven't been answered yet.
Speaker 4: Didn't some of the people that participated in the prototype claim that it halo the prototype, that it created false profits for them, and that it was prophetic and that it was predicting things. Yes, ye vaguely remember because I remember when that came about, because it was right about the time when I believe there were certain industries that were pain patents to be able to download what is it called commercials into your brain during sleep. Oh no, remember that. I don't know if you remember that, but they were fine kill me now. This prototype thing we have dreams of, like gelett me.
Speaker 2: Was one of them. You're in You're in that dream and like you're right about you're right at the part we interrupt.
Speaker 1: This, We interrupt this dream.
Speaker 2: Grandpa's back.
Speaker 3: Strata of media invading your dreams? What a nightmare?
Speaker 2: Dude? Who who?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: You know? Something? When you were saying before about it, I guess kind of like I guess you're kind of saying, like, is your idea? Is really your own? This is China. I can't remember the name. Now. I do want to try to get him on. I honestly think unfortunately the shows two occult to the guy, but he really has some real good work, like putting he'd be putting out microphones out in different areas, in caves outside the woods all over and let's it record, and then he throws it in this thing and goes and picks up this stuff. There is legit specific stuff being said in the airways that you can pick up and hear. Wow. But it's just like when it comes to this, like people who are schizophrenic, are they really hearing something actually that's actually really there? How do you know the pills that they're taking doesn't make them more successible to the ship that's out there? They do?
Speaker 2: They do? And it's like, is it the cover story for the people? Like I always love to quote this because man, as a writer, there's always those things that you read and you're like, oh, I didn't I write that?
Speaker 1: It was so there was this guy pulled. It was specific too. You clearly heard it saying specific things. It wasn't even like, oh, trying to figure out you.
Speaker 2: Know the I love the opening paragraph of Call of Cthulhu and Lisa. You had mentioned Lovecraft earlier. Basically that sentence or two in a nutshell is humans are on this island, this placid island of ignorance. And the reason that their ignorance is because all of the sciences, which used to be one collective quantum entangled puzzle all put together, has been blasted and the puzzle pieces have all strained so far away in so many directions that no one understands anymore that all of the pieces used to connect. Science does have to do with math, and math does have to do with reading, and it does have to do with language and spelling and history. This stuff is and what we have now is we're living in a world where we have brains in our head that are pattern recognition systems. That's the way our brains work. We recognize patterns. And we're now in a place where when people start to recognize patterns, they're connecting dots that supposedly don't connect. So what happens, we're called crazy. You're connecting all these dots that has nothing to do with each other. But that's our brain is designed to recognize patterns, and it's hard for us to recognize patterns because in America we were on a linear We do things chronologically. We read and we write and we report news. We gather our information linear on a linear scale. But if you go to Hebraic thought, if you go to Asian thought, we've got circular logic. Over here, we've got compartmentalized or block logic in the Semitics. And so if we compartmentalized our information in blocks or categories or pigeonholes instead of linear we would connect far more dots because instead of the language exactly, it.
Speaker 3: Is encoded in these different like these different pigeonholes. And it made sense of the universe by making these associations exactly.
Speaker 2: And we lose the ability to make those associations when we only live eighty years and we don't know what happened one hundred years ago week we don't. Let's put every plague that ever happened together in one category. Now we can see all the commonalities, but we can't because we only remember one of them because it was only our lifetime, and maybe Grandpa told us about another one. So all this to say sorry really quick.
Speaker 4: That reminds me of the movie Arrival whenever us the circular language and how it completely reshaped her brain and allowed her to be able to see more connections in more things than she could when she's just on a linear timeline or a linear language. And exactly the thing is that they have kind of not dumbed us down, but made it so simplistic in the way that we look at things that by removing this circular form or block form of language, they have almost shut down that part. We're help to be able to make the connection. Sorry, dont mean to interrupt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, perfectly said that. You've perfectly said that. And what's really interesting is Lovecraft goes on to say that one day, when we piece all this information back together, you're going to have two options. This was the first original way of saying red bill, blue pill. Right. Your two options are you're either going to take the blue pill and just kind of comatosely zombie state, enter into the New Dark Age and you're going to like it whether you like it or not. Or does anyone remember the second option? If you don't want to go with the New Dark Age? Anyone, anyone, you go mad, you get a schizophrenia label. And that's where we're at. If you have the ability need to peace disassociated knowledge together that isn't disassociated, but it's ahead of the angenda, you will get a mental illness label.
Speaker 1: That's that's even where like where I even go with when I've had magical experiences, I said, I could see how people might think that this schizophrenic, or they could be deemed schizophrenic if maybe they got stuck in one for too long and sort of telling people the wrong people about it, but like because because it is almost like just from my experience, it's like I think you're saying it before, and I've said it in so many ways myself. I feel like you kind of get rewired and things start making sense that never made sense in your head before. You will like even see images of things somehow. Like it's almost like if somebody's putting cards down like you're and you understood how all of them connected or something. It's it's hard to explain, but yeah, it's it's it's really weird. And like I and you almost you have ideas that are almost so loud that it's as if somebody is talking to you, but you're not really hearing a voice, but it's like a shouting like knowing ahead. And it's really weird. And I could see, like I could see that getting confused maybe sometimes.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, here's the irony too. So let's look at this. Let's take the diamond and turn it and look at a different facet for a moment. Let's look at this now through an eschatological lens. So eschatology the study of the end of all things or the reset you know, in biblical terms, this would be revelation, you know, prophetic end times kind of stuff. Daniel, who lived in the Babylonian Empire during the time of one of the dispersions, when they were brought to Babylon, he had all these prophetic visions, right, and he wrote them down and we're still waiting for them to happen because they were predictions of the end times and a lot of what Daniel was a lot of what got downloaded into Daniel's brain, and those visions were confirmed because John the Revelator saw the same things. So here's the deal. Here's what's really fascinating. Here's where I'm going with this. We aren't allowed to understand arcane knowledge, right, We're not allowed to have that information. We're not allowed to connect dots. We're not allowed to collect allegedly dissociated knowledge and put the pieces back together. And if we try to, we will be shadow band, will be labeled crazy, will be shut down, our YouTube channel will get deleted, will get sick, will be suicided, whatever happens. Right, But here's the deal. Answer the exactly the fourth beast that rises from the sea, who will maintain global power and control interestingly, do you know what he is known for? And why do people revere him? Don't He understands dark sayings? So he's allowed to put all the disassociated knowledge back together into a big puzzle and look like the genius. And so we're stealing his thunder if we start figuring it out, because stupid human beings can't know the knowledge that this great fourth beast that rises us to know. But what's interesting is Lovecraft says that when disassociated knowledge comes back together, you're either going to accept it and like it, or you're going to go crazy.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what I get at with the magical experience. I've even said this once on Twitter, that sometimes you may get answers to questions you didn't fucking ask or even want to ask. And that shit can fuck with your head.
Speaker 2: It can, you know, similar to heavy is the head that wears the crown right, And this is a good example. I'm glad you said that, actually, Nick, because Daniel, who had all of these visions of the end that he did not ask for either, he was physically ill for weeks after getting these visions. He was physically ill. And this is the thing, this is where I find it interesting. When you are traveling in church circles, there's always those people that will announce to you I am a prophet, I have the gift of prophecy. If you go to church, you know at least ten people who believe they have a gift of prophecy, right, but what they fail to do and any one of us, if you've had a lot of sleep paralysis, or you've been pulled out of your body, or you've been in the astral realm, you will notice that once that has happened, you're pretty chronically fatigued for the next couple of days. You're tired, you're drained, you're confused, you're kind of looking over your shoulder like you're in a very frenetic emotional state. And when people come up to me and say I have a gift of prophecy, and I had this stream and this and he said that, and he said this, and this is gonna be great. Like you're too cavalier, you're too cheering, and you got way too much energy.
Speaker 1: I've said that because I said caring dancing around you ever, see, like when people have that start dancing, karment that they had is spirit you know, spiritual awakening. I'm like, yo, you wouldn't be not not that fucking happy.
Speaker 2: You would not You'd be more freaked out, you'd be a little more humbled, you'd be introspective. And even even the movies give this away when here's here's a good example and stranger things. Every time Elle is put in the water and she has the halo put on and she you know, remote views, she comes back drained and upset, she's got a nosebleed. She doesn't want to do this. Every time she's told she has to go into the tank, it's it's psychologically traumatizing for her. So anybody that says that, oh, I interface with all these beings and love and like everything's great and they're doing jumping jacks and stuff, I'm like, I don't know who you were interfacing with because the examples that we have in especially in the scriptures, but other places as well, when you're really interfacing with these beings, there is an emotional, mental, psychological drain. And if you're interfacing with them often over a period of time or your whole life, or you know, I talk to people and I myself as well. I had sleep paralysis for over forty years. I still have it every now and then. But when that happens to you, it has a mental, physical, emotional, psychological, spiritual effect on you and the way you think and the way you speak and the way So these are the kind of signs I look for when I'm looking for authenticity in someone's experiences.
Speaker 1: No, uh, I was doing is there was something earlier before. I think you're talking about experiences and how people would like kind of like you know, if you get enough witnesses, you know, it'd almost be kind of like just you know, becomes real. I guess just they and like you know, back in the day. I mean, I'll even use I'll use this one as an example because we covered her like Hildegarde, Saint Hildegard. You know, she had these visions and eventually the Vatican took it into consideration and sent somebody all the way to go see her to actually hear what these things were. And obviously must have been something that checked off enough checkboxes the Vatican to say this lady had an experience. You know, I do think there is certain things that happen when you have these experiences, shared shared experiences, you know, I think it is something eventually, if you have this experience, it's like tapping into consciousness and at that point everybody has that same experience to an extent.
Speaker 4: Yah, and speaking to your point of Hildegard, Hildegard is regarded as a polymath, and if you look at these polymouth exactly what you've said, VICKI, this is the moment in time when an actual human being is peeping all of the disciplines together, mathematics, physics, mysticism, science, music, botany, whatever it is, they're all together within their brain and making these analogy correlations and then outputting something like Hildegard did and having these mystical experiences. And like Nick, you were saying, she was always exhausted, she was always you know, she was starving, she was not sleeping, she wasn't eating, she was out completely.
Speaker 3: Have you heard have you heard the telepathy tapes yet? You need to listen to that because that is right, Yeah, because thepathy tapes is talking about these kids with autism that have it. I guess it would be a sensory disorder so much so that they can't talk right, And so they assumed that these kids were incapable of communication. But what they found is that they can type, and so these kids have actually been typing really amazing things that show that what they have is purely on the outside. There is something very found going on on the inside. And what that has shown is that these kids actually have the ability to read their parents' minds and able to respond before actual stimulus and all the rest of this stuff as well.
Speaker 4: I've ever heard the tapes, But you're absolutely right in that what we perceived autism as being slow is actually autism. Autism is actually fast, and that they are perceiving everything.
Speaker 3: It's such a.
Speaker 4: That the sign overload, right, is an actual symptom of the fact of the overstimulation. It's almost not not akin to it, but it's kind of like you take a human voice and you run it through like whatever. However, mathematical calculation, if you were to speed up the sound of a whale, it would sound like a human being speaking. If you were to slow down the sound of a macaw I'm not sorry, of a chimpanzee, it would actually sound like human being speaking.
Speaker 2: And it's all.
Speaker 4: Based on frequencies that if you just slow them down or speed them up. And the same thing with autism is that they're perceiving things. It's such a high fast rate. It's not that they're slow, it's the opposite of it.
Speaker 3: The most common identifiable symptom that all of these kids have is synesthesia.
Speaker 2: They have.
Speaker 4: Between what is it, perceptions of certain things that overlap with each other. Correct, Yes, that is what they have. And it's almost like usually every single autistic child or person has something that they are a genius in which does not Genius itself does not happen often in the normal human mind.
Speaker 3: You know, normal being.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't have another word for it, but when you look at an autistic functioning brain, you do have genius happening much more often in whatever field that they do become a genius sin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's something about that sensory area.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 3: Once you've sort of started messing with that sensory area, it throws off the outside world while turning on something on the inside. I mean, you see that happening with blind people who can, you know, listen their way around a room just by making clicks. You know, these things happen in the sensory area more so than anywhere else. And that goes back to what you were saying, Nick, about the eyes being this powerful shaper of the soul.
Speaker 1: You know, just something I do when I add to this. And I know I've I've said on the show a few times, I've joked about it in certain ways, but I remember the time when I, you know, I've explained like one time, I kind of like pushed it. I fucked around with magic like three times within like a you know, very close to each other. I did it three times kind of back to back, and I was like I was pretty twisted to an extent, like mentally to I guess, and it was to the point to where I couldn't have a text conversation. It was impossible because if you were looked at it after I pushed send, you'd realize, like there was so much thought that I thought I typed and just couldn't do it fast enough and it just made no sense. But in my head, I knew what I was saying, and like even like even really trying to talk to anybody like physically, I had to like really kind of like control myself to make it sound normal because it like literally I felt like I was just stuck at a different speed. It just wasn't making sense, and I was like, yeah, it was. This was like fucking motistic peoples. Like I was like, cause it's just like I would make no sense to somebody, and if I started telling them the ideas that I had in my head, they were like, oh, dude, you're crazy, Like you're stuck on like some math fucking thing right now, or like you know, you're going through like all these weird associations, you know, just like weird shit that you know, someone autistic would be able to pull out of their ass out of nowhere and just run with you. You will find yourself like that, possibly with a kabala if you have a magical experience, oh that you just say, shit will just like diarrhea of thoughts and you can't like spin it out. It seems to speep and it's it's very uh, it's very annoying and uncomfortable. But I remember that, like literally I had to like even not try to talk to people for like a day or two through text because I was just like I can't even make sense.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: Download right, so like a download of information is it's yeah.
Speaker 1: It's even like your thoughts so like the speed of a download at that point too, And it's like as to this fact. Yeah, it's very weird. It's very weird, Picky.
Speaker 4: I had a question you were talking about going back a little bit back to sleep paralysis, that it only happens in RM, and that that be the jumping off point, or that that would be the point of that. I guess it is most easily able to I guess astrallly have that experience.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: A couple of questions.
Speaker 4: Is it linked to I know it's linked to ARAM, but is it linked to time at night?
Speaker 2: Does it happen between the hours of like two to four?
Speaker 4: Ortisol is has not only tapered off, but is beginning to pick back up because it's getting ready to wake you to you know, start your day. One is the first question. And then is there a difference between male and female that get sleep paralysis? Does one gender, well, you know whatever, male or female experience it more often than the other?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, the time question, that's a great question. We all know. In antiquity they talked about the witching hours, the twelve to three right, And it's interesting, so that's the third watch of the night in biblical language. Interestingly, it was the fourth watch of the night. It was the beginning of the fourth watch of the night, so we're probably talking about the tail end of the witching hours, probably three four am. This is when the disciples saw Jesus walking on the water towards the boat, and their immediate first assumption was that it was a ghost, probably because of the hour there was the witching hour. Now, it's interesting about twelve to three. A lot of people talk about this phenomenon happening at midnight or three am. I think it's really interesting that in prior centuries people had first and second sleeps. They practiced by phasic sleep. For some reason, they wanted to be awake between twelve and three, and the official narrative is like, hey, it just had to do with The official narrative makes no sense because it talks about how the only reason that we don't do my phasic sleep anymore is because of the invention of the electric light. But you know, if they were up between twelve and three before electric light and they were having productive hours in candle light, you know, so there it says online, you know when you do the research that people were cooking and visiting neighbors and playing games and whatever. But if you go into the deep like liturgical research. The religious people were up between twelve and three praying and evaluating their dreams, and so there might have been more of an aspect of spiritual warfare there, like, Hey, if this is the witching hour, I'm going to be up, I'm going to be so reminded, I'm going to be vigilant. I'm not going to get abducted out of my brain. I'm just speculating. I'm just theorizing because it's interesting to see kind of why that went out. But to answer your question, I don't think that it is limited anymore to the times of the day because people during a nap, if you're in a deep sleep, or you're jet lagged, or you're stressed, or you're in a deep sleep, deep meditative state, that can still happen. It's really more dependent on an altered state of consciousness because sleep proalysis can also happen. It's important to differentiate the sleep paralysis experience, which happens in an altered state of consciousness, usually the hypnopopic or the hypnogogic, where you're falling asleep or coming out of sleep, whereas the astral projection and the astral abductions are happening in the rim because they are different experiences. But by way of cortisol levels and everything going on in the brain and the brain waking up, the brain doesn't just wake up at certain times. It wakes up because the sun is getting through the eyelids and it's penetrating, and that's sending messages to the brain that hey, the sun is up, and so I'm going to adjust the melatonin. But we now live in a culture where most of us stay up till one, two three in the morning with a blue light shining right in our face. We've got a laptop or whatever, so our brains are so confused at this point. It's even though it's not as intense as the blue light of the sun, it is blue light. And so when you're up all night. This is why a lot of us get really hungry and we want to snack at midnight, and because the blue light is sending the message to the brain that it's morning, and so it's flipping all of the breakfast time switches on. So you're getting hungry because we're completely screwing up with our circadian rhythm and our brain functionality. So I don't think it is dependent upon those witching hours anymore. One of the most recent, very terrifying astral encounters I had where I interfaced with several frightening dream characters and I woke up and granted, we don't know. To us, it feels like instant, Like we have a dream and we wake up, it feels instant. And maybe there were hours in between the end of the dream and when we woke up. But I woke up and it was like eleven in the afternoon because I had slept in I'd been up all night and so it wasn't like the three am, you know. So I don't think it's as dependent upon time anymore as it used to be. Now, I do think that if you're dealing with human entities, if you're dealing with remote viewers or practitioners of witchcraft who are astral projecting their reliant upon those timelines, because they're banking on when you're asleep and whatnot. I recently had somebody right to me, and I'd never heard this before. He said, do you ever get the popping in your ear? Like at two three in the morning? And I'm like, no, I haven't, And to headless giants point earlier. Can something start happening as soon as you've heard about it for the first time, Like, what if I've never heard of this before. He told me that the powers that be this is more of a militarized, targeted individual remote viewing scenario. He said, there's something about the popping in the ear where they're testing to see if you're awake or asleep, because if you're not asleep yet, they're not going to activate their programming or whatever. And it was interesting because I had never experienced it and I didn't know what he was talking about. And a couple days after getting that email, I started using the popping in my ears. I'm like, Okay, this is interesting sugget power of suggestion, right, But as far as the male and female, I don't know, because I get lots of emails from both and they might be different experiences. And yet, you know, we might have skewed statistics. It might statistically look like more women have this experience, or more women have the incubist experience like the spirit spouse and the rape demons and stuff like that. But I think that has more to do with women are more willing to talk about their experiences, whereas men are more like, I'm not going to look like a crazy person. And so because of where we're at now with the Internet with emails, I do get a lot of emails from males as well, and I will tell you that they're getting as many of those rape dreams that as the women are. They just don't want to talk about it, you know what I mean, Because it's not like in the movies where it's this like great, you know better than human sex, you know, Twilight, Edward Cullen, glitter Boy, Right. No, it's like these are shaming, violating rape scenarios that are being talked about. This isn't, you know, honeymoon stuff that's being talked about. So I do believe that it happens not only as much to men and women, but you'd be surprised that it happens to very young children. And I get emails on a daily basis from people saying, I've had this since three or four years old. I remember having this in my crib like, because you tend to remember traumatic memories, and so what I think a lot of people don't realize is this happens to very very, very very young children, and unfortunately it's hard to get a finger on that pulse, because if you have a toddler who's crying at night and all they're going to say is I had a bad dream, you're not going to explore that further. And then we live in a culture where when we have kids that are trying as best as they can in their limited life experience to explain to mom and dad something is going on. Mom, I'm scared. I don't want to go to bed. Can I sleep with the light on? Can I sleep with you? I saw red eyes, there's a monster under my bed. And we are just again programmed. Parents are programmed. It's just a dream. It's just a dream. Don't be scared, you know, And so we write a lot of that off, probably because we don't want to scare the kid. We probably don't want to be scared either. But you know, if your kid is all of a sudden terrified of going to bed and it's keeping themselves awake at all hours of the night, and it's affecting their sleep, and it's affecting their you know, emotional and mental health, there's a point where maybe you should explore and medication and melotonin and a lot of this stuff that's designed to supposedly relax us really just puts us an even more prime state of vulnerability. So yeah, I could see that. Yeah, of course I have a ton of questions.
Speaker 4: With it, with sleep paralysis.
Speaker 2: The end if it, Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 4: You're indicating that from your studies or research and your experiences that it would be like an astral like the tail end of an astral experience.
Speaker 2: Correct. Yeah, So this is where I have a hard time getting people to really hear me out on this. There's so much cognitive dissonance because we've bought into the narrative. And when you have an experience that you can't explain, and then you go online and you see it explained for you over and over and over again, you begin to reverse engineer that explanation onto your experience and you can't see that anything else is happening. But what most people will tell you is I woke up and I couldn't move, and I saw this in my bedroom. But if they really explored the beginning of it, they would explain that they were having a dream and everything was great, and all of a sudden, the dream goes dark, it goes bad. The vibrations start in the ear, or you know, you understand in the dream, oh crap, it's happening again. And then the next thing you know, you're waking up in your bed. And what I'm trying to convince people of is it looks seamless to you like you're having a bad dream, and you get scared, and that fear wakes you up and thank god, I you know, I woke up before anything bad happened. But what's happening in many cases, and I'm talking about people that habitually have sleep paralysis over the course of their whole life, not just once or twice, But what's happening in many cases is you're being pulled out of your body and you're having some sort of an encounter with these dream characters. And just like the UFO abductees, when you get back into your body, you don't remember what happened. But you don't have the benefit of missing time like the UFO abductees have, because nobody wakes up five, six, seven, eight hours later and questions where the time went. If there is even a smidgen or a fragment of a memory of a bad dream or a nightmare, we chalk it off to it just being a dream. So we're not going to evaluate it. We're not going to think about it. We're not going to ask any questions. What I think is happening is we are waking up in this kind of altered state of consciousness. We're not quite awake yet, we're coming out of this experience. We are in full fight or flight Physiologically, we're in a high adrenaline mode because our body is trying to tell us in every way that it can. You were just in a very traumatic situation, and we don't have a memory of it, but our body is trying to tell us. Our heart is pounding, we are laying on our back in a defensive position. We often all the saliva in our mouth is dried up. We can't move, we can't talk. What I think is happening is the shadow people that you see in the room, the red glowing eyes, you know, the old hag, that all of that stuff. I actually think they're trolling us. I think they're creating a diversion so that when we wake up and we have this full on adrenaline rush, but no memory of anything in the dreamscape that happened, that would have scared us. We have to attach that physiological reaction to something tangible or we'll start asking questions. So, if you wake up in your room and you think there's a demon there, the grim Reapers hanging over you, all of the physiological things that you're experiencing, you will automatically ascribe to the fact that that thing in your room scared you. But I actually think that your heightened fear response was already activated in rim and in the astral, and when you wake up, they're providing you with a visual to attach the emotions to so that you don't ever reverse engineer it all the way back to the ram state and ask questions like what happened? Is there missing time? What sort of interactions went on in the astral? What conversations did I have, What kind of invitations did I give any of the vampires, or what sort of covenants did I enter into? And I just think that there's a lot more to this than people waking up in their bedroom. And if you're lucid when you dream, or if this happens to you enough where you can you have to be able to observe, and a lot of people can't observe when they're terrified because they're just focused on getting out of the situation. But if you observe, you will know you're not really in your bedroom yet, because there will be a glitch. There will be something wrong in the room. The windows on the wrong wall, you have a bedspread you don't really own, there's a bunch of pictures on the wall that aren't yours, or there's a bookshelf for a dresser there. There's always going to be one thing. If you're looking, this can't possibly really be my room, and I will always I always find a glitch. And it's gotten to the point now where I'm so aware of the fact that there's going to be a glitch, and I look for the glitch. They don't even bother with the screen memories anymore, because I think these are screen memories of your room. They're replicating your room. You're not really there. And this is the thing that a lot of people they don't want to believe me. I don't know why the cognitive distance is there. Maybe they don't want to deal with the fact that, hey, I just want to be safe in my room. Don't make this any more scary than it needs to be. But there's always a glitch. And now when I have these sleep Prolysses experiences, they don't even bother with the screen memories anymore. I will literally see myself in a room with the object innovation window and the shadow person walking up to me, like it's like the screen. They don't even waste their time with the screen memory anymore.
Speaker 1: You said a few things before that I was really interesting. I guess maybe it was kind of like a like you said, maybe getting stuck in something like waking up in the middle of something going on. I for me, and I guess what I'm when I'm really getting I was. I'm wondering if it's almost like a reverse effect when I've mentioned before, you know, you mentioned anything kind of like you're soul separating from your body. That's exactly what I say, I think magic is, but choosing to do that on purpose, as that does happen from my experience, either sitting down or laying down obviously my eyes closed meditating before that happens, it will get to the to the point to where it's as if like only inside my head exists and nothing else. I feel nothing, you know, that's gone to me, like I just don't feel it, and it's and I will start to feel like a rush and then I start to come out like the back of my head where it feels like like a slip out. Like I was wondering if maybe the sleep paralysis like you're talking about it's so traveling or whatever. I like again, like I'm wondering if like maybe you've come back in but not enough to actually be the rest of your body, because now you're not gonna be able to move anything because there's nothing there yet. Really, you know what I'm saying, Like I couldn't move at that point, probably unless maybe I snapped myself out of it. But you know what I'm saying, Like I didn't feel my body to even move my arms. I was just in my head. So I was just wondering if it's like maybe kind of like coming back and getting like like kind of waking up maybe a few seconds before you should have, yeah, and becoming conscious.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. And this is another thing I try to tell people who don't realize what you've already realized. I hear it every day. I hear Christians say, say the name of Jesus and it'll stop. But you have to say it out loud. And what's ridiculous about this is you can't. You don't have access to your mouth. You're not in your body, you're not there yet, you're not all the way there yet. And second of all, this whole thing, this comes from some tradition. It's not in the Bible. You learn it when you're in church as a little kid, and you believe it, and you never question it or ask where it's from or try to find the verse because it's nowhere. There's this tradition out there that Satan can't read your mind, and I'm thinking, well, he is an eternal, immortal being and we're stupid human beings that he doesn't even have to read our minds. You know, humans aren't that hard to figure out, you know. But whether he can or can't, it doesn't matter. If you're calling on the name of Jesus. You're not talking to Satan any way. You're calling on the name of Jesus, and he can read your mind, So who cares? Like all of its nonsense, all of these things that they're saying, so you don't have to say it out loud. And even if you did say it out loud, I've had times where in my dream where I think I'm awake in my bedroom, I'm saying something like get out, or I do not consent, or in the name of Jesus, whatever I'm saying, and I will go from that altered state where I think I'm in my room to a real waking state, and I will then be in and out halfway through my sentence, and when I actually hear myself in my brain. If you've ever had sleeping gas like that, you know, before a surgery, it's like that you hear yourself talking, but you have no memory of answering the question. It's this weird altered state. I have been in the dream state where I think I'm awake in my room and I'll say, like, you know, in the name of Jesus, get out, and I wake up halfway in the middle of it, and I hear myself audibly saying, you know, you're not saying so even if you're saying it out loud, you're not saying anything legible anyway, you know what I mean. So I think that people are trying so hard to move their body and say things, and it's like you're not in your body yet you can't access that stuff, and so it's all in the power of the mind. At that point, I want to wake up. I don't consent to this. This is uncomfortable. You have to stop now, you know, the same way with the Ouiji board. When we're done. Now I am in control of my noetic sovereignty. Goodbye, We're done. I choose, you know. I mean, I've never done a Wigi board, but I'm just telling you that this is the law of interacting with entities. You say goodbye, and they they're done. They have to go away. It's done. And it's the same thing with these sleep paralysis situations. As soon as you say we're done, you don't have to say it out loud, you don't have to scream it, you don't have to yell it. It's really not that complicated. As soon as you, in your noetic sovereignty say we're done, these things go away immediately. And I don't want to take away any sort of I'm not saying, okay, there's no power in the name of Jesus. But what I do tell the Christians who come to me, Yes, if you say in the name of Jesus, get out. But guess what, there's tons of people that just say get out, and it works the same. And I'm not diminishing the power of the name. But what I'm telling you is what they have to observe is your free will. When you tell them get out, I'm done, goodbye, go away. You're not welcome here. You are revoking that vampiric invitation. They don't have their invitation. They have to have your permission. And so yeah, saying in the name of Jesus, get out work works. But get the hell out of here works too, you know what I mean. I've heard it.
Speaker 4: All, Ricky. I've witnessed, if we were talking about before hitting the record button, I've witnessed a couple of people go through sleeper ELS's and didn't know each other, and.
Speaker 2: It's exactly as you said.
Speaker 4: They're almost like moaning, mumbling like they're one speak, but it's almost as their lips have super glue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it will not open.
Speaker 4: And I in like you, I would hesitate to touch her or to touch you know, her arm or whatever, because you know I you know how they well and in hispanic folklift somebody's sleep walking and tell you not to wake them because of it. And so I would hesitate or whatever. But the moment I would touch her arm, it felt like everything under her skin was just electric, just on fire, like just alive, like just kind of on edge. But the moment I would touch her, she would immediately wake up. And she would literally say thank you for touching my arm because I couldn't wake up on my own. And that that was my roommate one time. And then this was another friend of mine. We're spending a night in her house. She said the same thing. She's like, thank you for waking me up. I couldn't wake up. So it was weird because the sensation on their arm was the same. And these are two totally different places, different times in my life. That it was it was identical. So it's funny how you said, like when you finally say something, it's this moan or like this opening of the mouth not coherent because it looking at her, it was almost as if her lips were super glued.
Speaker 2: Shine. Yeah, yep, yeah. I walked in on my college roommate one time. She was taking a nap, like in between classes or she had a downtime or whatever, and I'd had sleep prolyssis my whole life, and I had never heard the phrase sleep prolysis yet. This was in the nineties, so I don't think it was really a thing yet, and people didn't talk about it, and I didn't know anyone suffered with it. And I saw my roommate asleep on her bed and it freaked me out because I'm like, she's having sleep prolysis, except I didn't call it that because I didn't ever word for it at that point, and I couldn't believe it. It was this epiphany moment for me. And so because I had been through it so many times, I went over and I was like, and same thing. She's like, thank you so much, thank you so much, And I said, what just happened to you? And she explained it to me. I'm like, that's happening to me my whole I couldn't believe it, Like it was just it was amazing, but I don't remember feeling anything, but I was sort of like I wasn't real gentle with her either. I was like, wake up. Wait. But anytime you run into someone who's having sleep paralysis, believe me, they want to be woke up. They're trying everything in their power to be to be woken up. And one thing that I got from Robert Monroe. I think it's in his third volume of his trilogy, The Far Journeys. He talks about this was another like eye opening moment for me, and it's also another way that you can sort of evaluate once you've woke up. Was I in the astral realm or was that just a dream? Is He said, when you have a dream that you're searching for your car, you're in a parking lot and you're searching all over for your car and you can't find your car. And it just gave me the chills the first time I read that, because I've had that as a reoccurring dream so many times. And he said that you're car is like a metaphor for your body, because your car is this vehicle that carries you around everywhere you want to go, and so is your body. So when you're out of your body, it's looking for its vehicle. Right. It made so much sense, And now that's helped give me clarity because sometimes when you wake up, you're not one hundred percent sure if it was astral or not, and so there's indicators and so whenever I've had that where I'm in a parking ramp or a parking lot. Like I'll have memory of going into a building or a mall or a church or something, and then I'll come out into the parking lot and then I'll go, oh, I can never find a car, and you will sit there and again, this is we're talking about the time dilation. Again. You will feel like you're in that parking lot for hours looking for that car before you wake up. But you know, if you're in an RAM cycle, it was probably only ten to twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wanted to bring up earlier the the idea of induced comas because it's like one out of three people who are in an induced coma aren't really unconscious the whole time, just in kind of a prison of their own mind for weeks time.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know. Yeah. I read a book years ago and it was a guy he was like, he wasn't a missionary, but he had this idea. And unfortunately I lent the book to somebody and I never got it back, and I'll never be able to remember anymore who wrote it or whatever, because I think I was in college when I read it. But he would go to hospitals and he would go into the rooms where people were in coomas, and he would preach the Gospel to them and read the Bible and sing worship songs and comfort them and talk to them and da da da da da da. And you know, a lot of these people they didn't ever come out of the coma or he never saw them again or whatever, but he had a certain percentage of them that came back and said, I heard every word you.
Speaker 3: Said, right. And there's there's really no medical literature that actually supports the idea that medical comas are so necessary, and they use it all the time, and it's it's such a it's a travesty to think that we're putting people into that kind of a prison.
Speaker 5: Oh gosh, yeah, yeah, it sounds like an absolute some of the testimonies I've heard of people that have been in coma's and they're not saying anything.
Speaker 2: Their point isn't to say anything paranormal or mystical or religious or whatever, but they just say that you still go to sleep and wake up and you have no idea how to differentiate what's the reality and what's the dream. And then when they having like the nightmares, and oh my gosh, the way that they describe it It sounds so much like this inception, like the dream within the dream kind of astral stuff that you get, you know, and I don't know enough about a medical coma, but if you're introducing any sort of medication into that or anything that's going to put you in an altered state of consciousness, you're just opening a door and putting a welcome matt out to whoever is. Hey, look at this idiot. He's not in control. We're gonna, you know, have a field day with this guy. Like, you're so vulnerable when you're in those states of altered consciousness.
Speaker 1: Did anybody else have anything else they wanted to ask?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: Is there anything else, VICKI that you wanted to get into?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm just like really just enjoying the conversation because it's just taken so many twists and turns away from the ordinary conversations, and I just love this kind of stuff and so many of the things that you've brought up or stuff that I've read up on and been back on and don't usually come up in the conversation, and especially getting to kind of talk about more of the twenty first century version of this and the tech aspects of it and where it's headed, and so no, I mean this has just been a really fun change of place.
Speaker 4: To Viggie's point, tech has taken on this whole angle of exploring sleep ys not readily talked about or advertised, but if you peek into the literature of tech and sleep ra em whatever, it's there. I mean, they're really really mining as much as they can. It's almost like the next frontier, so to speak. Not so much consciousness obviously that's another frontier, but sleep in and of itself. Tech has really started to dive deep into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that, the next front tier. That's so appropriate. It is it is.
Speaker 3: It's a third of our lives that we're spending you know on concous.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, very good point.
Speaker 2: And when you when you think about it, if you want to think about that logically, you know, yeah, you can say, well, well, sleep is a gift and it's rest and it's you know, you can you can talk like poetically about it. But if you want to go down the realms of let's pretend that the creator is actually not a dope. If we're going to spend a third of our life asleep, there must be some sort of meaning and purpose and achievement in it. It's not just a waste of time. And so I tend to think that the creator is not a dope, and that those sleeping hours aren't to be wasted. Yes, we should get real sleep, and we should, you know, figure out how to take care of our brains and our bodies. But we just can't ignore the fact that this whole concept of dreams is very mysterious. We haven't really come too far into figuring it out. And when when you.
Speaker 1: Look at the bullshit as honestly for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean, they can't tell you why we dream. We go to bed at night and we have all of these like movies playing, our brain turns into a movie theater, like this makes no sense, and they don't. They don't have a lot of medical or scientific answers for us. They're all hypotheses and they're all guesses and there's got to be some meaning to it. And I don't think it's something that should be trifled with. I think that it is an area of exploration that we need to continue trying to figure out what what am I supposed to get out of it? If we're going to be in our waking hours. If we're going to be asking what's the meaning of life? Why am I here? What am I supposed to be doing? We don't cut out a third of our life as meaningless, right.
Speaker 3: So they had these things called the Esclepion. Yes, is where you would go to sleep in the temple, and this is where you get the term sleeping in. And these temple experiences would be to diagnose illnesses by being visited in your dreams by either Asclepius or one of his daughters Hygiea or the other one Panea. Yeah, Pantacea and Pantasa was the all medicine, right, yes, And so having these experiences led to a whole different form of hospital. Basically, yeah, really good track record and curing illnesses.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad you brought that up. I go into probably needless detail, but I go into exorbitant detail about the Esclepions in my book, I think chapter three, because yeah, so Asclepias the serpent god of healing, and Asclepius's rod is the pole with the serpent that goes up at that to this day is our symbol. And not to be confused, a lot of people confuse the rod of Asclepias with the the other one, the.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you army that actually made that confusion. They're the ones. So they put that on the medical core, the caduc this, and then all these other hospitals started to use that as well. But it's like, guys, you messed it up. That's for profit, So that the symbol for profit on the front of these hospitals. Look at Look what happened to our medical system, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's super fascinating. And I also get every time I talk about the Asclepias and the rod of Asclepias, I I do get Christians writing to school me that no, no, no, no, that's a Christian symbol. It's the serpent on the pole that people looked at in the Old Testament and got healed. And I say no, the Bible flat out calls that serpent on the pole the new Hushtan. It's right in the Bible. It's not the same thing asclepiasts, hygiea panacea. They are all mentioned in the original Greek Hippocratic oath. You are aligning with Apollos and his children and those or were your mentors. It's all right there. It's a medical It goes back to the Escleppians, the serpent, god of healing, and if you if you were lucky enough to make it up into make it into an Esclepion, because there's certain people that weren't allowed in. Pregnant women and the elderly were not allowed in because they didn't want any death in the Esclepian It wasn't good for advertising. And once you go, once you got into the Esclepion, you went through a sea of you were basically entertained until you were in a nice different brain state, and then you were brought your sedated and then you were brought into the catacombs and you would wander around in the dark kind of with the sedation, and then you would sleep in these underground rooms and snakes would crawl around, and it was good luck the snake crawled over you. But they would they would astral project and they would dream a cure. And these entities up in the astral they're not stupid. They gave you an actual cure. And when you woke up, you would tell the physicians, Slash high priest, this is the cure, you know, put a leech on my finger or whatever it was, and if you got cured, you would pay them in gold, silver, or precious metal fashioned into the shape of the body part that got healed. And we see references of this even in scripture when the Philistine got a hold of the Ark of the Covenant and things weren't going so well for them, and they're like, we got to get rid of this box like that, we got to get rid of this thing. And they they had tumors that they got from rats. And when they when they got rid of the Ark of the Covenant, they the plague went away. And their offering to the Hebrew people was to fashion out of gold rats and tumors that they put in. And that was because in their culture, that's how you paid someone when you got healed of a disease, which is what happened to them when they got rid of the Rid of the Arc. What do you got there, headless giant?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: So this is a painting by Gustav Klempt called Medicine.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: Around here we see the goddess Hygiea okay, holding out the cup of Leta, which causes you to forget your past lines as you're being reincarnated, and so as you can see the snake is wrapped around her arm. There the golden snake, and then behind her is this river of souls, which represents the living right, and as you see in the detail, they're all asleep, all of these characters behind her, so they are all in various states of living, but they're all sleeping while they're doing it. And over there is the Goddess of life, bringing you life into the world, into this realm of river of souls, and you can see there's two points connecting her to the rest of the painting, with the rest of it there. And what he's also saying in the background is that you see this blood right, and on the blood you see all the golden coins, and so he's basically saying that reincarnation is of the blood. It's coming through these bloodlines, and that we're sort of all in this kind of fugue state, will awake because we're not aware of any of these factors that are going on basically behind the scenes. And actually this painting made a lot of doctors upset because in saying medicine and then showing you this picture of death and the afterlife, he's saying everybody's gonna die anyway, so you're not actually, you know, really doing other things anything other than putting off the inevitable.
Speaker 2: M M.
Speaker 3: Just didn't like it. This painting was burned by the Nazis, so it doesn't really exist anymore. They just have a composite of it. But basically, as they were retreating from a castle, they decided to light it on fire, and so that was the end for that painting. So it's got a very interesting history.
Speaker 2: Wow Wow, that's amazing. That whole study of the first and second century with the yesclepions and the whole dreaming of cure extremely fascinating. If you are doing a seriously intellectual deep dive into trying to understand your sleep paralysis, if you're not running across a sclepyon in your research, you're going to miss out on a really big piece of understanding.
Speaker 3: Right, I think what's interesting too. Oh go ahead, Dick.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I think you actually, uh, at one point on the show, I think you actually read out that whole thing and actually pointed out all those names in there that I had no idea about either.
Speaker 3: It's just an amazing painting, and I don't think enough people understand the symbolism in it, so it's one of I think it's Gustav Clem's master work, to be honest, and he's had a lot of really great pantings too.
Speaker 2: What's the name of the painting again, medicine?
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, I think if you guys don't mind, well, for one, VICKI I mean this, this is actually tons of things I didn't say, and I would like to bring up and get into it even now. Even the whole healing thing and out of your body stuff like that I like to get into. But it's a whole of the show. Love to maybe really get you on again in the future to talk about a few other different avenues with this stuff, but I think we will wrap it up now. I really this was an amazing episode. I really just thoroughly enjoyed talking about this and listening to your stuff me too.
Speaker 2: Thank you, guys.
Speaker 1: Cool conversation on no hell yeah, hell yah ellio. Well that's why I had said to you earlier, So why the hell haven't I had you on the show yet. I was like, what, I was like, totally you fit it totally. So again, thank you so much, Vicky. Please let everybody else you know, listening. Please let everybody know where they can find you.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. You can find me on vickyjoy Anderson dot com, on YouTube at Vicky joy Anderson all caps. I'm at Vicky Joy author on most social media, and if you'd like to meet me in person, you can come to Mansfield, Ohio the weekend of March twenty seven through twenty nine. I will be speaking at the Strange Land Conference on Conjugal Nightmares and the Nuptials of Nasfaratu.
Speaker 1: Oh that is all. If you can't seriously VICKI after the show, if you can't send me like a link to that or whatever, I want to check out with this, well yeah, I want to see how far away it is from me and JJA. Okay, thank you again, like for real, you really you're leaving me with things to think about, you know, so this is yes.
Speaker 2: You guys. You guys are leaving me with stuff to talk about too.
Speaker 1: Good. Good thanks and headless. Please let everybody know where they can find all your amazing stuff as well.
Speaker 3: Well. You can find me on YouTube and x I go by a headless giant if you If you have experiences like the ones we've been talking about, send them to me Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Yes, please please send them over. And it's sorry it was my fault. I screwed that one up this week with the show. But yeah, no, I really do. Actually, I'll be honest with you. I really do. Look, I look forward to doing it with you. It is fun actually, uh so, Yeah, send out those emails if you got any experiences you want to I guess somehow, try to stay anonymous. If your email doesn't have your name in there, I mean, just just don't leave your name, you know, whatevers. Yeah, yeah, Lisa, thank you so much for coming on. I really do appreciate everything, the question you asked, the stuff you brought to the table, you know, the reason why you're here. Thank you very much. Is there anything you want to plug or anything you want to Picky?
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for everything that you spoke about today. Like Nick had said, it opened up so many other portals of thought and potential exploration of topics that had not even cross my path.
Speaker 2: So enlightened.
Speaker 4: I'm very overjoyed, overjoyed by by having this opportunity to speak to you, and I do hope that Nick has you on for other topics, because I'm sure we're going to come up with other things, so thank you again. The only thing I'd like to plug is just the Occult Research Institute dot org our website to where we have no DA just a coult research. Yeah, and then just a lot of contributors that have allowed us to kind of share the work that they've provided, you know, written work rather so a cold research institute dot org checks out there.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you. Yeah. I guess one thing I want to say just before we wrap it up, you know, from from doing this podcast for the last few years and even from this show right here, this is you know, one of them. You know, sometimes I do get left with the thought that, like maybe the experiences that I've had with magic, other people have had them too, were just in different ways, you know what I'm saying, And just you know, it wasn't the avenue that I took, so we're having a different experience, maybe because we have a different way to reference back to it. But maybe it's the same thing a little bit, you know. So I guess what I'm getting at is that maybe we're some people have had the same experience and they're really not that different. It's just they don't know how to look at it. I don't know. You kind of left me with thinking other people, you know, have had the same experience as me, just sort it in a different way. Possibly, all right, Thanks, thank you so much again, Thank you Lisa, thank you headless. And that is the end of another recall rejects and until the next one, everybody be well later