Speaker 1: You got a gag stuff and now I'm gonna gag st up food.
Speaker 2: Ocean macis, I'm taking out spot if I was put out here a lot and I throw it back, so he losing it and I give the box and no shoes in it, but he put the tip. You get on, but did your sex and I'll leave him more seen.
Speaker 1: How they know what I'm doing? You thought I was feeling you?
Speaker 2: No, that's be angry.
Speaker 1: I'll be going hard like I'm looking their banks. But think about me because you know that's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, ye.
Speaker 4: Ice Spice is on the Cruise Show. Let's get it, Let's go. She's here, Let's go. Yeah. Shout out the DJ fuse for that intro man, thank you. I like that, appreciate that. Yeah, that's gonna run you like three hundred. But it's all good. You got you got it? Yo, Ice Spice. How you feel?
Speaker 1: I'm good?
Speaker 4: Are you you look great? Yeah? The show was crazy last night. Congratulations on the tour of the hit two K tour. Uh, you know you got fans on stage, became the rule out there gunners out there right, A lot of motion, a lot of energy. Everybody's got their phones up. Riot is this guy Riot Man, he's on stage and he's got the crowd going crazy crazy. I don't know what you're paying, but it's not enough.
Speaker 1: It is it is.
Speaker 4: I love that. But yeah, like I love the work he's doing. And you guys work so well together. You basically grew up together. Came up together, right y'all were teens when y'all connected?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yeah, I was nineteen, he was eighteen. Wow, I'm a couple months older.
Speaker 4: You know, y'all was children damn nearest.
Speaker 1: Technically at the time, we thought we were grown.
Speaker 2: But of course now looking back, it's like, whoa, we were teens, Like, what the hell?
Speaker 4: Yeah, running crazy right, shout out to the Bronx. Bronx in the building. Let's go. I see you here, very bronxy, very dead ass. You feel me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, What do people need to know about the Bronx or what do we not know about the Bronx? If you're from LA or not.
Speaker 2: The Bronx, well, I wouldn't recommend like just snooping around, right if you're not from there, especially if you're not meeting up with people that is from there.
Speaker 1: But I love the Bronx.
Speaker 2: I go back all the time, and it's like one of my favorite places in the world. I'm always dreaming about the Bronx, like literally, I'll just have random dreams all for them, or like in my old apartment and stuff. But I miss it a lot. The Bronx has a special place in my heart.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure. You grew up around a lot of latinos in black and brown, for sure.
Speaker 1: Just only that really, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Different smells throughout the entire apartment building. A lot of sense, different people, different cooking, different things. Yes, right, so when you're out here, is it just like you just smell tacos and burritos out here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very like mostly that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, Mexicans run the ship like.
Speaker 1: No Dominicans out here nah Na, Yeah, very really, But yeah, I can't be counting in my hands.
Speaker 5: But how the man and I cherished you because I love learning about different cultures.
Speaker 4: How's legends, Dominican accent. Go ahead, letters and listen.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to butcher that.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Like, obviously I haven't do it, you know, as Ike's saying, DJ. Growing up we play a lot of game, but chat that that was kind of like you know, we did a lot of white sort.
Speaker 4: That's till game, even though Mexican a lot of auto salt, though Dominicans don't have contins, right, no, no, you know what that is.
Speaker 1: But I think I think some dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah fifteen, Yeah, sweet fifteen, that's right, Yeah, I be That was actually my first concert I've ever been.
Speaker 4: Soon really were you like eight?
Speaker 1: I was really young. Yeah, I was probably like nine ten or something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right, going crazy.
Speaker 1: My mom took me. Yeah, that was so cute.
Speaker 4: Do you remember buying tour merch?
Speaker 1: Not at all?
Speaker 2: And we was mad deep, like we was mad far back in the in the crowd. The cheap yeah, looking back now, definitely cheap.
Speaker 4: See those are the people that you have to like shot out though, like those are the people.
Speaker 6: Day, people in the back, because those are the people that are spending their harder money to be there, right and honestly, sometimes what it takes is like I'm not gonna.
Speaker 4: Pay this because I gotta go see Ice Spice where you feel me it be like that. That's an amazing feeling off the air. You said that LA probably has been the best crowd so far for the y two k tour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of the best.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why because.
Speaker 2: Honestly, when I came out, the energy was crazy, Like I did not like I've had a feeling they'd show a lot of love, but they like overwhelmed me with like love and the way they just had their cameras up the whole time.
Speaker 1: Like I'm like, damn. Every song, Like I was like confused a.
Speaker 4: Little bit every song. Every song, the phones never went down.
Speaker 2: Word, I was just like, whoa, if anything, it would just be like a couple. But for the most part, they just show so much love.
Speaker 4: Monday. Yeah, that's what you were saying on a Monday.
Speaker 2: Respect word, I was mad, like shocked. I'm like, damn, that's crazy. They really showing mad lover believe it.
Speaker 4: Everybody out there with the wigs, whether it's the tight curls or the long hair.
Speaker 1: The little chains they have, like the Powerpuff Girl chains that I have.
Speaker 4: The flags.
Speaker 2: It's the flags. Some somebody had a Dazed magazine.
Speaker 4: I saw that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get up here on stage. You know. Security was playing well, but I signed it after the show.
Speaker 4: It's very nice. She must have been going crazy. I know. I saw people waiting for you outside of your bus. They don't have to clear that out.
Speaker 1: Even going on the bus.
Speaker 2: They thought I was that was just a version going on the bus later tonight, but yeah, I had to come do this, so.
Speaker 4: So straight to the hotel. Yeah, you got to get some rest. That's right where you're saying, what actresses that, what's going on? What's going on?
Speaker 1: And I want to stop by is my favorite hotel?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 1: I would not be sharing that?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, gate keep that Gate keep that for sure.
Speaker 3: I want to give a shout out to your dancers too, though. I mean your dancers are incredible, like learning the choreography too, and it's just I feel like it's so simple but yet just it's there.
Speaker 2: You know, they're really really great and they were hand picked. They're special.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, shout out the boys and the girls.
Speaker 4: That's right. Gun is on the project, right hy two k out everywhere? Right like out everywhere as well. Crazy been going crazy twenty three, twenty twenty three, twenty twenty four, were dropping albums back to back. That's a lot of work. And we're touring, we're doing radio shows, we're doing concerts, tours, pop ups, festivals. Where did you find time to make white two k.
Speaker 1: Oh I really between shit in.
Speaker 2: I squeezed it in a little bit before joining Doja for the Scarlet sur and then a little bit after and then yeah it was out.
Speaker 4: That was it. Yeah, yeah, you know. And then when you're working on a project, life is also lifing very much, right, So what else was going on in your life while making Y two K?
Speaker 2: I was like moving around, you know, I was living in Miami a little bit for for some time, and then now I'm back in New York. Though so much, so much has happened, like yeah, like so much.
Speaker 1: I could sit here for hours about life.
Speaker 3: Did you move back to New York because you were homesick very much?
Speaker 2: Yea sick like I missed my family, my friends, and just the overall vibe of New York.
Speaker 4: Really, I think what makes New York special.
Speaker 5: I've been there one time, but it seems like it's very authentic, very really like straight straight to the fucking like you know what I'm saying, a little more pretentious, a little more you fucking get it.
Speaker 4: But I think that man, New York is getting suck out of my way type ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I missed, like the attitude and just like the just the grit.
Speaker 4: You know mm hmm, nah, for sure, Yo, so Gun is on the project, right, is it easy just to be like, Yo, I'm out in La, come pop out, let's do this.
Speaker 2: He was actually like on vacation the day before and I'm like, yo, you still coming through?
Speaker 1: He was like, what time?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, you know, thankfully, yesterday was my latest set out of the whole tour so far, and so he was able to make it. But shout out to him, he's so real, so sweet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you watch his Instagram stories like you're still on vacation.
Speaker 1: I said that.
Speaker 2: I was like, I thought she was coming, but based off your Instagram story, it looked like you not.
Speaker 4: So he made it, though, No, for sure, it was dope to see good energy out there. I noticed your your circle, it's very small circle. It's tight. Why.
Speaker 2: I just feel like it's just the safest way to be for sure. And also it's just like that's mostly naturally, just happened like that, you know. And it costs a lot to bring a lot of people around, So I salute the people who bring around everybody and roll around with like fifty plus people.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: Too much overhead. Yeah, and you're a boss, so it all lands on you. I feel it. No, I feel it. Listen for motherfuckers is all I need. Okay, four people and we're gonna keep it moving like that.
Speaker 5: Speaking of the team that what do you do any like group huddles right before you go on the show, and what's that conversation?
Speaker 2: Like a lot of the times we're like in like uh, hectic mode because you know, show stuff. But for the most part, like we do try to like do prayers every show where every couple shows at least and like really get right, you know. But before the shows we always say like good show to each other and stuff.
Speaker 4: That's right, that's right, give each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, let's go.
Speaker 4: Let's go for sure. How are your siblings handling your success?
Speaker 1: It's a lot.
Speaker 4: It can't be easy for them.
Speaker 2: It's not easy because they're all young kids and in school and you know, thankfully I'm out of school, so I don't have to deal with like sitting in class and like people staring at me and like the teacher being weird or whatever. But they definitely have to go through a lot like because of you know, just everything because.
Speaker 4: Of who you are. Yeah, yeah, I'm sure your sister has other little girls, saying, can you FaceTime your sister right now all the time, all the time?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Time.
Speaker 4: Does she have face time with her friends?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: They know not the you know not to with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Imagine when I saw you at the super Bowl, I was like, why didn't she take her brother?
Speaker 1: My brother? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh my Well, first of all, I was a plus one, oh for sure. Yeah, I'm like, I'm the guest.
Speaker 1: Here's not my box.
Speaker 4: I feel it. I feel I feel it. It's not your sexy. I'm not theeno dog. If I'm plus one? Can I bring two more people though?
Speaker 1: Anyway? That's that's how I am.
Speaker 4: I feel that your brother plays football, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: He plays football. He's been playing his whole life.
Speaker 4: It's crazy, that's crazy. Does anyone else in your family want to do music? I know your dad did this thing.
Speaker 2: Too, Yeah he nobody has really expressed, like in a serious way that they want to do it. And even if that was the case, it's like I would just be expecting to hear a song, you know, for sure.
Speaker 1: Like because you could just talk about it a lot. But it's like, are some no, for sure?
Speaker 4: How fast do you write songs? Is it a long process, a lengthy process or.
Speaker 2: It really just depends on like my mood mostly, but also how comfortable I am. I like to be in a really comfortable setting when I'm recording, Like the bathroom has to be nearby. I don't like the whole like the studio setups, or I got to like go through a basement and put in a password and do all types of stuff just to get to the bathroom, right right, Yeah, yeah, like with my tiny ass bladder. No, it doesn't work out, so I have to It takes me. It takes me like a good couple hours because I take breaks and I'm not really timing myself, Like, yo, how fast can I do this?
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, that's not like a nine to five joint, right, Like we're in the studio over here all day.
Speaker 1: Nah. Not for me.
Speaker 2: It's like I'll be there, I'll do like a hook, I'll do a verse, a hook and a verse, and then I'll probably go eat, check my phone, fucking chill, step outside.
Speaker 4: For real, gen z for real. Yeah, I'll be pack yeah, and I'll be back you going for fourteen hours running up the studio the studio Bill.
Speaker 3: Okay, so then what do you do when, like you said, you have a tiny bladder, You're on stage, You're like, I absolutely need.
Speaker 2: To go I like the day, no, like literally right like I'll have my ears on, like my pack on, and then I'll be like, okay, one second, I'll go pee quick, and then I'll get on stage right after.
Speaker 1: That's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a forty minute says so I gotta hold it.
Speaker 4: Is there any time to clean up after?
Speaker 2: Gotta be quick, You gotta be quick. I guess you got a air dry a little shake.
Speaker 4: Shake it off, get out the matter, yo. So yeah, y two k out everywhere the album covers crazy as well. Looks like you had a lot of fun doing that, thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I love the graffiti and the year to day. You're a you're a year two thousand baby, right Yeah? Yeah, New Year's baby at that. That's wild, I know.
Speaker 2: Kind of unfortunate because it's just like, you know, everybody celebrating their holiday.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Meanwhile, it's your birthday.
Speaker 3: So did you get like growing up like you're only getting one present either for your birthday?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's the world you're doing after my youngest son. Now it's like, damn, that's fucked up.
Speaker 2: That's all good because now they get in one gift for whatever it is. I'd be like, you want a Christmas gift for a birthday gift?
Speaker 1: Since since that's what it.
Speaker 4: Was, you will keep it that way.
Speaker 2: But that one little gift will be worth a couple of years of gifts for sure.
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, I don't know when we're going to see you again, So do you have your Halloween costume picked up?
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about that today because I feel like I look like what's her name, fran today I'm talking about outfit.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, I'm giving Frank realness.
Speaker 4: Can you do her laugh?
Speaker 1: I don't even know her.
Speaker 3: She has like a very distinct laugh.
Speaker 1: I've only ever seen like her picks. I'm not gonna lie. Sure, yeah, that would be a very cute. But now then I said it, I can't do it.
Speaker 2: I got a gag, like I gotta be like it has to be like, oh, ship.
Speaker 4: What does mean? She's got to make him choke? My g Yeah, with her outfit. I'm hold her.
Speaker 1: Because the thing is, if i I'm like oh I'm a new friend.
Speaker 2: Now, it's like setting an expectation and people don't expect a certain whatever.
Speaker 1: I'd rather just pop out and look cute and that's it. I don't know what I used to do. Don't recommend anything. Yeah, yeah, you guys might say something that I want to do. Cut you off off.
Speaker 4: Yeah you got to Spirit Halloween though, Spirit Halloween got some fire Halloween.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I used to. I definitely used to go every year, like I love Halloween.
Speaker 3: You know, remember that what's that one Halloween costume that you were embarrassed that you hope the internet never finds a picture.
Speaker 2: But Alice in Wonderland, where is it at? I was just thinking about that. It's I will never tell you where it's at. But oh my god, my wig, it was a mess, Like it was really bad.
Speaker 4: You were probably six.
Speaker 1: No, I was actually much older.
Speaker 2: I was probably like fourteen, really awkward time.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, those teenage are tough.
Speaker 1: R Yeah I might have been twelve, actually, which is worse.
Speaker 4: You got to be there for your sister when she starts, when she's a teenager.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're all teens right now.
Speaker 2: They're all teens now, I tell them stop wearing about them boys, and focus on your school, please, yeah, like just finish school, like just finish and get out, because you know, I'd be wanting to bring them with me and stuff, but they they busy.
Speaker 1: With school and then it's like they got their own life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not about to distract them with you know what I'm trying to say, trying to bring them, and then it's like then they not focused.
Speaker 4: Not for sure for sure. Does your just ever ever bring like like a bully situation to you.
Speaker 1: They used to, like.
Speaker 2: When we were younger and when we were all in school at the same time, because I'd be able to like help them confront the situation or like be around them and walk with them in the whole way and whatever. But nah, they're they're like standing their ground now and they don't really get bullied now because you know.
Speaker 3: You're like I'm their sister, yes, because I'm ice spie.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's basically you have plenty of sons. Plenty of son sounds crazy live, thank you? Yeah, man, I'm like, yo, the paint is coming off these walls.
Speaker 1: Them songs was made to perform live.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so That's how.
Speaker 2: I feel about them. And so I love performing plenty son especially I love performing. That's what I opened the show with.
Speaker 4: Give me a Life sounds crazy.
Speaker 2: And oh my god, give me a life when the fans are going crazy, na I love that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys did that simple justice.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I really think so, thank you.
Speaker 4: It's a classic.
Speaker 5: It's like you got an approach a trump racket with a lot.
Speaker 2: A lot of energy and not for sure. So two thousands, you know, it just made sense. Shout out riot. That was like his idea. Bbie Belt is also one of the.
Speaker 4: Belt sounds crazy live. Yeap month sounds crazy live. You know that's that's the one, right, Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Really know that one.
Speaker 4: That one comes on people go crazy. They went crazy for Bikini Bottom as well last night.
Speaker 2: That's like a fan fave. They love that one. Yeah, like my fans love that one.
Speaker 4: How do you know what fans?
Speaker 5: A natural fan and I just kind of like listen to.
Speaker 1: What we have like this little thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, like okay, you've been riding with me.
Speaker 2: I know when they mentioned songs like no Clarity or when they say stuff like oh my fans know like they think they know that acting is smoochie is like code for I'm a real fan. Like they'll be like, oh, I love acting. Smoochis my favorite song. I'm like, okay, you're a real fan.
Speaker 4: That's right. Yeah, yeah, that's right. I remember the Ice Spice with that orange jacket, orange orange puffer jacket and the black out like the black fish net outfit. Well, I don't know if it's fishing. I don't know if it's safe.
Speaker 1: To call it that an army puffa jacket.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was a video where you drop and you wearing his jackets. Very young, you were you know, you were it was like just starting out.
Speaker 2: Whoa which Oh yeah it was red.
Speaker 4: And I need glasses. I need to speak.
Speaker 2: To She had helped me buy that coat. That was a that was like a Montclair, that's right. And at the time, you know, that was a lot, like it's a precious You're like yeah, yeah, and then your birthday.
Speaker 4: Christmas and next Christmas for three Christmas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I paid for half of It's so period. My outfit was from Amazon, though, I remember, and then I had on something Jordan's.
Speaker 4: Jordan's Yeah. Do you every think back to those days? Right? We're like negative in the account, Yeah, over drafting I'm sorry. I know, I'm sorry. Yeah, trauma dump. I went through the same thing last week, though I broadcast today. I appreciate it. Let you, thank you, I feel you.
Speaker 1: I'd be on that. I'm like you still only fifty dollars.
Speaker 4: Y I forgot gee? Yeah, like yo, you brun me my.
Speaker 1: Twelve dollars bro, I'm goneath that every coin.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna meet that for real. You everything back to those days and think about how far you've come. Are you proud of yourself?
Speaker 1: I'm so proud.
Speaker 2: Proud of you, me, my team, just my parents, family, everybody around and like that had to do anything with where I'm at now.
Speaker 4: So proud of them, man, you should be. Yeah, look how far you've come, you know. And things happened so fast? Or did they.
Speaker 1: It's you know, sometimes it feels fast and other times it doesn't. But I don't know, it's kind of like in.
Speaker 4: Between, because I'm sure there was moments where like yo, I need to pop now, like let's go now, and then I'm sure that there was moments where, like yo, everything I was.
Speaker 2: In, Like I remember, right before Mounch came out, I was in a space where I was like desperate for a job, and I was like applying everywhere and babysitting and doing all types of stuff. And I was like, bro, I'm about to crash out, Like if I don't make it in the next five minutes, I'm do something unthinkable.
Speaker 4: Where were you applying?
Speaker 1: I was applying.
Speaker 2: I worked at Alta for I worked at Alta for like a couple of days, but then I quit because I remember the lady like, you see how this is.
Speaker 1: A crop top? Yeah, I had on a regular top. Like, who has on a regular top? Like she do?
Speaker 2: Right, somebody got on a regular top. I had a regular, full top one. And she was talking about something you can't wear a crop top. And I was like, girl, this is not a crop top. And she was like yeah, but when you lift your hands up, I see some of your belly. I was like, yeah, I'm out of here. So that's when I knew, like, bro, I cannot work a regular job.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: Like working at a gym.
Speaker 1: I was like, I worked at a gym too.
Speaker 3: It was front desk. I was like, absolutely not enough for me again.
Speaker 4: Do this.
Speaker 1: Gyms are cool to work out because then you get to work out for free.
Speaker 4: That's right. Yeah, that's the only reason I was saying for like two yeah yeah, yeah, shower for free there as.
Speaker 1: Well, exactly yeah, everything.
Speaker 4: Everything, I got it all right. So yeah, Like so the gym Alta and you were babysitting whose kids?
Speaker 1: Were you babysitting these Jewish kids?
Speaker 4: Money?
Speaker 2: I really had that money. I was getting paid my cash to like a good amount. Honestly, I was doing that for a little bit.
Speaker 4: Shout out to the Goldstein family film.
Speaker 1: Shut close close who yeah close, Yeah.
Speaker 4: He's the Jewish people.
Speaker 1: Man, you're you actually was the closest.
Speaker 5: Really, my financial advisor's name is it is.
Speaker 1: Very close between both of those names.
Speaker 4: That's right, that's right. Babysitting kids, so like that's the best birth control, right, Like that teaches you not to want kids.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I have navy fever. Yeah, baby fever. I do. Oh really, the way she just judged me in the.
Speaker 4: No, I like, because she want kids but hates kids. That's crazy. Yeah, Like it's.
Speaker 1: It's a love hate relationship. You have a lot of siblings.
Speaker 3: I have one older brother, so it's just literally interesting that you kids then, because because I have a lot of cousins.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I tell her all the time she left in them and she gets pregnant like that, you gotta be careful.
Speaker 2: My mom got four kids, like I gotta relax, kill me, be careful.
Speaker 4: Yeah my mom. My mom had five kids at once, and she was why that's how it felt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was all.
Speaker 4: Little big family. Now you so you have baby fever. You want to start a family eventually, I guess.
Speaker 1: At some point, not now though, is not going on word, Yeah, life is happening.
Speaker 2: Every Yeah, the way she judged me when I said that, I was like, yeah, me not No, that was the birth control right there. That was the birth control.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because we were.
Speaker 3: Like around the same age. So that's why I was just like like, I'm not rideecting.
Speaker 4: That's right, reacting with her face. I guess right, Yeah, you did it first performing? Did it first? Live? Is that? How does that feel? You're very proud of that song?
Speaker 1: I am, And honestly, the crowd goes crazy, so thankfully I love that.
Speaker 4: It's very toxic crowd.
Speaker 2: There's so times whenever I like introduced the song, they you know, they're funnier.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's like wrestling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So like they're proud of that anthem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but it's it's a fun ass beat to perform to and dance to and survive.
Speaker 4: No, for sure. You know you and Riot work so close to each other, right, Is there a conversation about you guys branching out working with other artists and producers.
Speaker 1: We always talk about working with other people. We do also work with other people.
Speaker 4: Do sure? Yeah? Yeah, Like you know overall, like.
Speaker 1: Did It First?
Speaker 2: Was co produced by who was it?
Speaker 1: I think who was it? I don't know, Yeah, I think Venny. He's great. He also co produced Thank You the Ship and yeah, what did do?
Speaker 2: He did a record on Oh Yeah he did yet, which we just added as a bonus. We we work with other producers all the time. Our friend Golden from college worked on oh Ship the record.
Speaker 4: With Travis collaborators.
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah, yeah, we have. It's just that when you hear stop playing with him Riot, you just think it's him, But it's like two three.
Speaker 2: Sometimes we add a voice and that's another person that's kind of producing.
Speaker 1: So there's a lot of other people.
Speaker 4: I'm ready to sorry.
Speaker 5: She's open and working with other foods, dolls.
Speaker 4: What's a b right now that you would send her let you got some.
Speaker 1: I got some.
Speaker 4: But I would, man, I would, I would.
Speaker 5: I would do like a BB Tricks and Ice Spice record just because she's killing it out in Spain and then you can out here like that'd be fucking insane.
Speaker 2: Like I remember when she first came out, everybody was like, she's the Spanish Ice.
Speaker 4: B No, they were calling her the Mexican Ice. But that's the Internet just being I'd like to tell everyone who's not Latino, not all Latinos are Mexican. Love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. We do love that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm ready to start working on another, on another body of work on some more stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: How many songs do we have done already that the world hasn't heard? I have?
Speaker 2: I have songs that the world hasn't heard, but they're probably not going to hear them. I'm I like to like release stuff that I recently worked on. You know, I have a lot of old records that like my managers always like, oh, put this out, put this out, and I'm like, no, I'm over it to you.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just over it.
Speaker 3: Like you hear it so many times too, your probably.
Speaker 2: And you know what it is like also the situation changed, so like yeah, so like I'm sometimes I reference things that it's like doesn't apply anymore, or like you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: No, I totally understand that. Yeah, you start to feel like yeah, like I was in that space then I've grown since yeah yeah you.
Speaker 2: Know, or like I wouldn't mention that now or like whatever it is, so instead of like touching up a couple of lines, I rather just do some new shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, we appreciate the time. Thank you, No, I appreciate you. Man in your head? Are you producing this interview already?
Speaker 1: Well yeah, yeah, I'm always I'm always in my head.
Speaker 4: You're always in your head, right, but that's who we are there he is. There's a song all right, So we're going to get you together. We'll let you in the studio. What else are we doing? You and Jackie are going to lay off the kids for a while.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, let's show no.
Speaker 4: More judgment from Jackie.
Speaker 1: No, no, right, yeah, we're cool.
Speaker 4: We're yeah, yo, y two k out everywhere. It's crazy. The tour is nuts. Congratulations. Pause, yo, Now we had a great time. Thank you for having us last night. We appreciate it. Energy all day, man I, spice, cruse, showy two three, Let's get it.