Speaker 1: Oh, welcome back today. Zero is day one fifty two and I am joined here myself. Lindsay Sharman of Rogueways, Cory Hughes of Corey Hughes dot Oh god, I don't know bloodyhistory dot so stack dot com. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Friend.
Speaker 1: Wherever people are watching you listening, this is you just go click it and then it works. And xq XQ four twenty dot com and Charlie Robinson of Macroaggressions dot io.
Speaker 3: How you guys doing good? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm a bad friend, but I'm here.
Speaker 3: It's all right.
Speaker 4: Hey, look every once in a while you need a bad friend, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: The best going to have? Yeah, what's on your what's on your guys's minds?
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, it's it's all very weird. It's all very it's all very Potempkin village.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: I've been watching the Kamala rallies and then people picking apart the photography and people showing up. I mean, because I'm here in Vegas and she was here yesterday for the thing for her event that nobody went to except there were some people that interviewed participants I don't know in doctrinates, I don't know what you want to call them that showed up to her thing yesterday at here in Vegas. But well, I don't think these I don't think you needed to pay these people. They were like, I'm a non binary, lesbian, transgendered man and I'm concerned that Trump is going to take away my ability to have an abortion. And you're just like, you're watching this and you're going, what the fuck is? Is this the bar from Star Wars? Or like I'm waiting for hand Solo to shoot somebody in the back, you know what I mean. It's like it you look at it and you go, is this your base? Is this enough of a base to run a presidential campaign off of appealing to people that are mentally handicapped they.
Speaker 5: Don't get because they're just going to steal this fucking thing like they did last time.
Speaker 3: Well then well that's of course. The follow up question is that if you see this like the way we saw it with Biden last time around, where eleven people would show up to a rally, and you see this with Kamala where they're after turfing the fuck out of this idea that people actually like her. But again, like if you if you wake up the day after the elections and she's got eighty two million votes and she's the president of the United States, Like, what does that do to the soul of the country? Who know that they stole it? Who know that she's unqualified. It's like being forced to watch, Like it's like forced to participate, like to watch, I don't know, insanity, four years of Kamala Harris. Could you imagine four years of Kamala Harris's dumb ideas beer hall putch time.
Speaker 1: It's degrading this I'm always confused to you. So, like last time, they had an excuse why no one was at the rallies. They're like, well, it's COVID. You know, we're all social distancing for like three years at least, we can't go into public, we have to wear masks, and now there's none of that. Really, I mean some people are still in that mentality, but for the most part people are out of it. And still no one's at your rallies. So what's your excuse this time?
Speaker 3: Well, I have one question? What's your policy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you have one?
Speaker 3: What are you doing? Yeah? Because she's got a website and there's four different spots where she asked for donations on the website, but there's not a single spot where she told you what she's planning on doing. Not that I think that she would ever be able to do anything that she planned on doing anyway, But I'm just saying it's very unusual that you would be running for president and someone say, oh, well, great, what is your platform, and they go, I don't.
Speaker 5: Know, see here's the deal. I don't think so I disagree. I disagree because it's at the point where these fucking communists, the agenda is implied. You don't have to fucking say shit there to know what the agenda is.
Speaker 3: We we know what it is. But they're supposed to at least pretend to the audience, and they've gotten to a point where they're not even bothering to pretend with the audience. Like what would it matter anyway? I would tell them that my policy is to lower taxes than to create jobs. I'm not gonna do it anyway, and as we'll just not tell them anything, right, I mean, I think.
Speaker 4: She said the first thing she's gonna do, she's gonna fight inflation. And she said, she said Trump don't care about the border, but I won't lock it down.
Speaker 3: And I was like, okay, and you've been doing that for the last three and a half years, retarded.
Speaker 4: But she wouldn't get She she didn't have the authority.
Speaker 3: She didn't have the authority to do anything.
Speaker 4: So when she'll have the authority.
Speaker 3: Did she ever go to the border?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she didn't know.
Speaker 5: But you ever been to Europe either? What's the point?
Speaker 4: Well, hold on, hold on, hold on, Oh, because some people, some people, some people got me in to k twenty two. Allegedly she went in twenty twenty one. That the last time allegedly she had went to unlock January of twenty twenty two. This is allegedly now it says she went to Mexico. I don't know if she flew into Mexico, if she actually, you know, went to the actual border itself.
Speaker 5: Was the closest booker she's gotten to every.
Speaker 3: To she went to New Mexico and somebody told her that she was in Mexico. That's what.
Speaker 4: But that's pretty closet. It is close mixing ratio in New Mexican. This pretty happens.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Mexicans, did you see that thing where they asked, all of these immigrants, undocumented immigrants, illgo, immigrants whatever we're calling people. How many of them were registered to vote in the United States? And over fourteen percent of them said they were.
Speaker 3: I'm sure they're going to sure they're going to vote for RFK Junior.
Speaker 4: He Tim Waltz was giving them driver license. He's trying to help him.
Speaker 1: Out, Oh is he?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So if you legal, we'll get your driver lice.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: It's not because we want you to vote for us or anything. It's just, you know, we're just being kind. We're kind to people. We care about human beings. We don't eat them in Satanic rituals. We just want them to have driver's license.
Speaker 5: So I have a question. Do we have an agreement with Mexico where people who have driver's licenses can drive here? Because if you're in Europe and you have a driver's license, you can come over here and drive.
Speaker 3: I think maybe through NAFTA.
Speaker 1: Wasn't that the North American Union thing they proposed was that we all have one ID.
Speaker 3: I think I think if you're in the trucking industry you can. I don't know. I don't know. I watch a lot of locked up.
Speaker 4: Actually did it is because somebody came uh from Germany over here and they couldn't do ship until they got all the the driver's license switch and all that stuff. Tonically, it was everything they did was illegal if they went on the right.
Speaker 1: Who I think. I think we were all up in arms about it for a while because they were like, let's do the North American Union, Let's have one currency and one idea, and everyone was like, let's not assholes. Yeah, yeah, just gonna get one world, one in habitable zone.
Speaker 3: If America wants to invade Mexico and take it, that's a different story. That's a different conversation, right as opposed to us just like merging together. But but Anthony Blincoln already said that that he was he had had productive talks with am Low about a shared constitution.
Speaker 5: So there is we should just give California back to Mexico. That's it, problem solved. They can have that whole piece of shit fucking state and we're good, right, and that will make up for all the injustices we've done to Mexico over the centuries.
Speaker 4: Right, Oh, here we go, here we go. I got I got it for you right here. Uh let's see here, I got here goes the voters right here, they're real, They're real.
Speaker 3: Everybody see this right here?
Speaker 1: You go?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Why are y'all voting for Kamala Harris?
Speaker 6: I don't want to lose my rights. Like I'm a trans man and I'm Jay, and I have been pregnant and I've had an abortion before, and I don't want to lose that. I'm afraid of not being able to go myself anymore because from what I've heard, Trump's America doesn't want me to look like this. So that's why I'm here today, and that's why I'm voting blue.
Speaker 5: She's a trans man who's gay.
Speaker 7: So she likes before as a minor, and it would have been dangerous for me to properly like it would have been dangerous for me to carry a baby with like personal reasons and everything.
Speaker 3: What the fuck is this?
Speaker 4: What is this? Is this real? Let mean, look at the shire? Is this a real person around?
Speaker 1: That person needs a father, your.
Speaker 4: God, dude.
Speaker 7: Also, like I'm very you know, alternative, and I feel like if Trump were to win, I wouldn't be able to like express myself through my looks and everything. And wouldn't be able to have the Persians with the diet hair of the tattoos that I want.
Speaker 1: You know, I would be able to be myself.
Speaker 7: And my dad's very pro Trump, and I'm just very pro Kamala. Yeah, I don't, you know, it's all. Yeah, it definitely does. He thinks that Kama's going to ruin the country, but I think that Trump would doers like a lot like Kamala is going to be good for the country.
Speaker 4: Okay, these beaches didn't wake up yesterday and duty this, you know what I'm saying. They've been like this for a while, so I mean, I mean, I'm just trying to figure out that was somebody tracking them down earlier, like like before before Kamala Gotti or before bad Gotti. And we're like, were we actively like tracking them down and like, you know, up and then execute them. Is that what we're doing?
Speaker 3: It had never crossed my mind until she mentioned it, But now that she brought that up, it sounds like a good idea. Let's get it kind of out and take those tattoos off manually.
Speaker 4: Oh what the what the fuck is she I'm like, Oh my god, it's.
Speaker 3: Like she's mentally ill. She's mentally ill, she said, I'll tell you what she is. She's six times more likely to kill herself. That's what she is.
Speaker 5: There anything we can do to make that, like, can we make that number go up?
Speaker 3: And as yes, yeah, keep adding vaccines.
Speaker 4: Oh man, that's he that's her base. That's her base. Also had an abortion and is gay.
Speaker 3: What percentage of the population is that. I understand that it's funny to put them on TV because and I would do the same thing because they're ridiculous retards. But but again, like if you're like, let's really go after the self harm, vampire, face modification retard segment of the population that wants to have trans abortions, what is that? A thousand people, a million people, whatever, it doesn't matter. It's not a path to victory, not at the expense of like, you know, everybody else that just wants to be able to buy groceries.
Speaker 1: It's really just also insane to me that they can have this perspective be so widely adopted with zero evidence of it, that Trump's just going to come in murdering trans people, like telling people they can't have facial piercings. Like nothing he's ever said before or even hinted that before, never done anything like it, and people just believe it.
Speaker 3: Good yep, good way it is. I'm glad they believe it. I'm glad. I hope it keeps them up at night. I hope they can't stop thinking about this. I want them to internalize all this fear. It's totally manufactured. They're doing it to themselves, so you know, just watching them spiral out of control is hilarious.
Speaker 1: I also am really weird at out speaking of trans and stuff, and this person, Immani Khalif has won the gold medal now in women's boxing and the Olympics, right, and uh, and I don't know, did the other x Y chromosome therefore man also win silver? Probably I can't I didn't check.
Speaker 3: But this weight classes okay?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah it was, wasn't it?
Speaker 1: Okay? Well, so I'm really confused about the number of people that are backing this person because the person says that they're a woman and that's enough for them. And I'm like, well, what about X Y chromosomes?
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter. We we we have we have discovered this, We have uncovered this. It's feelings versus facts. Yes, they don't, okay, if they don't have facts, if they if they if they don't have facts, all they have to do instead is identify as feeling like they have facts and that they feel like it shouldn't be this way, or they feel like that's unfair to do that to somebody. It's not unfair to do that to somebody. That's a fucking man. That man is going to kill somebody in the ring, beating.
Speaker 1: Up women on TV and being celebrated for it.
Speaker 3: But it's perfect for the Olympics. Though it's perfect, it's been. It's been the the worst Olympics ever. Woke bullshit or the satanic opening ceremonies, power.
Speaker 5: Outages, Hang on though, hang on, I have to disagree. We got the best breakdancing I've ever fucking seen in my life.
Speaker 3: And do you know that that lady is like a gender studies chick.
Speaker 5: She's got a PhD in breakdancing.
Speaker 3: She woke gender studies. Uh professor, Oh sorry, what is this?
Speaker 4: That's birthday?
Speaker 3: Put this music over?
Speaker 1: Then this person is not good at break dancing.
Speaker 3: No, no, it looks like what happens if you're like really drunk.
Speaker 5: It's pretty Okay, well that's a poster child for reopening the camps.
Speaker 1: This is from the closing ceremony today. This is provided by mister Alex DeNardo.
Speaker 5: What I'm looking at?
Speaker 1: Nobody knows what we're looking at. Fucking bullshit, Like.
Speaker 5: It looks like a weird se creature.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think it's probably the nanobots they're creating inside of everyone's bodies right now. It's what my guess is. Here's another shot of that thing. It looks kind of bug.
Speaker 3: Like, right yeah.
Speaker 1: Here it is descending or maybe falling from heaven. Maybe it is Lucifer. Okay, uh, Here is with a decapitated angel. Okay, totally not satanic at all, just totally normal stuff. Here's a bunch of faceless, weird like mime beings, I don't know, like just holding each other in weird poses and running around constructing this wheel again. It reminds me of constructing nanobots. Who knows. Here's a guy playing a piano just like hanging from the ceiling. Look at all this weird code in the background. There's like glowing letters underneath, like just bizarre fucking sh Like, what is it supposed? I get? What I think it is, knowing that it's a satanic ritual, but like what are they saying it is?
Speaker 5: So somebody tried to decipher.
Speaker 1: That yet, which just happened today.
Speaker 5: I mean that's the kind of shit that like weird religious lunatics like scratch into their fucking this.
Speaker 1: Is just.
Speaker 3: Artistic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And they're just like rolling around on this weird ice shelf what they're calling in the ice age, Like definitely all their policies would lead us into an ice age, like that's what would happen if we did no carbon, zero carbon, Like that's ice age times. So maybe maybe they're praising the ice age. Like these people are so fucking weird. This guy's playing a piano literally just like hanging from the ceiling. There's this weird fucking creature again being like held up aloft by all the little faceless beings like they're in this pile. I don't know if you can see that's kind of covered by our faces there. It is like they're worshiping him and like exalting this thing. Look if their weird face masks, Like why would you be dressed like this?
Speaker 5: Who's got who's got a talmud handy?
Speaker 3: Open for real, Like, how do.
Speaker 1: You even start to fucking?
Speaker 3: Oh? Oh yeah too?
Speaker 1: Oh do we want to see this too? That Corey sent me this. Eight cancer doctors who dedicated their lives to saving others are among the sixty two passengers and crew dead on the doomed Brazil flight. Did you see the video of that falling?
Speaker 5: That's weird. It's like the engines just like stopped. It's just like and it didn't like it didn't like glide either. It just like just spun like yeah, almost like almost like it was gonna set down like really nice and neatly, and nope.
Speaker 3: Maybe it got maybe it got zapped, super creepy.
Speaker 1: It feels like it did get zapp That's what someone on Twitter was like, if we can identify who was on this plane, we know what the next false flag will be. Like that's pretty true. Maybe it has to do with cancer.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah. And you whenever you see groups like that, the free scale semiconductor people in image three seventy, You've got that gondola in Switzerland or that got the cables cut and killed like two dozen scientists that were all microbiologists and ship like that, you know what I mean, Like I get nervous when I see stuff like that, groups of doctors all getting murked at the same time. Not good. Icing on the wings, Ye, got icing on the wings?
Speaker 4: Maybe, I mean it could you know, I mean just coincidence.
Speaker 3: I'm just a coincidence. Theorist right.
Speaker 4: Related that there was supposed to be eight eight more of those uh scientists and doctors.
Speaker 3: You buy a lottery ticket after that. Man, if you're one of those dudes.
Speaker 1: Oh eight of them didn't go on?
Speaker 3: Yeah got earlier. Wow, this is would have been sixteen mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Well they're smart because that means they must. I bet they had some sort of like we probably shouldn't all be in one place at one time. That's like maybe it was just random.
Speaker 3: Maybe.
Speaker 4: Look, and we got to be serious. I mean, they been known that damn cure cancer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we serious.
Speaker 4: I mean they been know how to how to had to fight that shit.
Speaker 3: I mean if they told those guys to gather all their documents and meet them in a special room in the Pentagon and then he got hit by a missile, you know what I mean, to gather all their magic cancer doctors documents and get on this airplane. I got questions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, they've cured cancer. We have like twelve cures for cancer, right. One of them is like the least expensive chemical known to mankind. She's just like injected near a tumor and it's just gone. Nobody cares.
Speaker 4: Well, I know. One of the alleged cures as dogs shit. And that's what the chemo therapy. I'm like everybody. Every time I see somebody on chemo, dude and they look like hal, I'm like, is that supposed to be helping you? It's like, yeah, it's about being remission. You are too, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Survivability rate after five years two point two point one percent in Australia for some reason, because there's just one.
Speaker 4: That they're all just just taking, just taking your chances.
Speaker 5: You get some cancer, you get some cancer, Just get some loans and fucking max your credit cards and get some hookers and some blow and just go out with a bang.
Speaker 1: If cocaine is a cure for cancer, it's like the most fun celebration.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm telling you, I'm telling you how many people here have ever known a meth head with cancer? None? There are none, They don't exist. Fink. No, man, I'm telling you, bro, I knew this guy and fucking Las Vegas. When I was out there, He's like, man, I've been smoking this ship since Vietnam. I'm like, oh shit. And so he didn't have another road. He was like seventy seven years old. He didn't have nothing wrong with him. I'm telling you, I think when you smoke crystal meth or crack and you don't drink any water, it boils your blood. It like gets your blood over one hundred degrees and just nukes everything in your system. I don't give a fuck if it's a common cold, h I V whatever the fuck cancer. I think you just keep that blood above one hundred degrees and you are good.
Speaker 1: Charlie. I'm needed you on accident. You are gonna have to unmute yourself.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I actually I just interviewed somebody and I'm going to talk to him again. But he was actually talking about how or he's gonna get into how fen venza al might actually be pretty dangerous.
Speaker 5: No, no, it's but it's not dangerous at all. Like there's there's there's there's there's full on scientific reports done on the on the toxicity of it and stuff.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I feel that way about. I've remectin too. I don't know. I'm going to give him his day in court so you can give his say about it. But I thought that was interesting. I don't know. I do prefer like, I prefer the natural. If like wormwood can work, take wormwood. If like, you know, all kinds of stuff might be better than popping ourselves full of.
Speaker 3: What's that did you get?
Speaker 5: Did you get some math?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Not not yet. That's later.
Speaker 3: That's later. But uh, we'll see doing my own life experiment here.
Speaker 1: Okay. We're also now being told that Iranian hackers breached the Trump campaign communications into uh huh and then and then plotted the assassination. It's all Iran.
Speaker 5: So you always Jewish propaganda because it involves Iran.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's just so fucking embarrassingly obvious. They've done it to themselves. I mean, this is the proverbial time bomb with the ninety who held up. You know, next week they're gonna they're getting the bomb next month, next month, next year, next year. It's just you can only pull the football away from Charlie Brown. So many times Israel has played the Iran is going to kill us and flatten us for it's been going on for thirty years, like enough already, and then by the way, they would have a reason to. Yeah, you fucking you, you auseholes have given them a reason to, so don't act surprised if they do.
Speaker 1: They There's also this idea that so, I guess you're on or or whoever within Iran sent all these rockets to Israel and they hit on like the border areas and that Israel let that happen because those areas are like not the best Jews, or but like Jews that don't support Israel or just something that like, you know, the hardcore Zionis they were just not down with. And I was like, that's fucking That's what I'm trying to say, though, Like the people in Israel are not their government, and some of them support it, and like so many of them don't, and so many of them are just fodder for them to like throw at missiles or throw into false flags like or throw into vaccines.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they were the most heavily vaccinated country around.
Speaker 1: So crazy, you.
Speaker 5: Know, I don't understand the mentality of these fucking well, I kind of understand the mentality of these fucking people. And they founded Israel in the goddamn first place, in the middle of Palestine. Did they not think ahead? Did they not think that we are in for a lifetime, multiple generations worth of fucking conflict and slaughter forever, it's never gonna end.
Speaker 3: Should have taken Madagascar from a purely strategic standpoint, and it built up a powerful navy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was that was for them.
Speaker 4: That promised land, Well they could have been promised Madagascar land.
Speaker 1: That was promised.
Speaker 3: I promise you promised something else.
Speaker 5: Documents. Documents show that Hitler wanted to relocate the German Jews to Madagascar as late as nineteen forty two.
Speaker 3: Wow, that was Amber one on the list. It was there before the I mean you know, I mean he wanted to the Rothschild's in the Balfour Declaration and all that was thirty years earlier, had figured out what what was going to happen, So he might have had Madagascar as an option, but it was never never gonna But again they should have. They could have.
Speaker 1: I kind of want to go to Madagascar. Can I be relocated to Madagascar?
Speaker 3: I'm not sure. My old partner at one of the places where I work, she lived there for like a year.
Speaker 1: Really was it awesome? I just in my head it's awesome. I don't actually know anything, Like there's no.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know it's super polluted and they cut down all the trees and burn them all. It's it's it's like Mini Haiti. It's really fucked up. Oh God, not great.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, maybe not. I don't want to be really poded Tomatagascar actually, but yeah, it's pretty intense. They're like, the Palestinians hate us. I'm like, I would hate you too. I mean, like, you don't understand that. That's probably the simplest concept in.
Speaker 3: This whole thing, And maybe maybe part of the reason why they hate you is because it's simply because you don't understand that. It is because you just are unwilling or unable to understand why someone would hate you.
Speaker 5: Well, the very nature of Judaism as their God's chosen people, it's a supremacist ideology, that's and so they look at the Palestinians like they're literally animals, Like so they've literally fucking protested the right to rape this week, like these are disgusting, fucking human beings.
Speaker 3: You never you can never undo that, yeah with it, you can? You can own the media and un pr campaigns and ship on everybody and threaten them and call them anti Semitic, and all that stuff is going to do nothing to change the stain on Israel of supporting the rape of Palestinians. You are you guys are the bad guys in every scenario, and you can never undo that. And and you know what the mask is off. I think the rest of the world now sees what we've been watching for a long long time. These are not our friends. That is not our friend, that's that is not our trusted ally in the Middle East. They are the enemy. I try, I wish, but they are. They are the enemy of America, that's for sure. That's true.
Speaker 1: I tried asking just because I like, I want to actually have like a real conversation with people who don't agree with me, if it's possible, which is almost never possible because they're almost always just deeply unwell people who are emotionally twisted up inside, like cannot just talk. So I commented on I don't know some really popular Jewish guys page where he was, you know, saying like this is horrible what they're doing to Jewish people. Because there's some sort of ad or they like painted the boxer's hands with blood or something to say that is real.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: I didn't really see it. I don't really care. But I was like, well, is it actually is it that you actually don't understand the difference between criticizing a country and criticizing Jews in general? Are you actually very confused about that?
Speaker 3: Or do you just not care?
Speaker 1: And then people's responses was like, oh, they lost the ability to they lost the chance to like not confuse us when they I don't even it didn't even make sense at all. I was just like, Okay, so your answers are too stupid to understand.
Speaker 3: It's a tactic. It's a tactic. It's a tactic when and they've even know they're on the record talking about the tactic. When in Europe somebody criticizes Israel accused them of denying the Holocaust, and in America when somebody is critical of Israel accused them of being an anti Semitic, that's the playbook that's there, that's from their own words, that that's the playbook. So again, like, if that's your strategy, and if your magic book tells you that everybody that isn't you is non human and you can do whatever you want to them. Don't act surprise when people aren't enthusiastic supporters and don't want to like hang out with you and invite you into their countries, like, you know, be objective about it. If someone was doing that to Israel, you wouldn't want them in their behaving like that, right, right? So why is it any different? And it and it's not the religion. It's not a religious thing. It's a it's a it's behavioral. Yeah, I mean, it's not shitting on your religion. Oh way, There's plenty of people that could and would, but this is just behavior. Like if we allow ourselves, if we we America allows itself to get drawn into World War three supporting Israel, knowing what Israel has done to the United States behind its back, USS liberty and nine to eleven, and we get drawn into that, then America deserves to whatever happens to it.
Speaker 5: Well, here's the thing. We're owned by Jews. You haven't figured it out. That's why we view everything for Israel. We've been owned by Jews since they kill Kennedy. So none of this is a mystery to me. You know, none of this is a mystery. It shouldn't be a mystery to anybody.
Speaker 1: I am really heartened sometimes when like those girls we saw are obviously the sort of airhead, dipshit butch. There's plenty of in every age group, even more so the younger you get, though, But there are people in that same age group who are very critical. And this is one of the reasons why is because of the whole Israel Palestine thing. They're like, what, let's not pretend Kamala, Harris and Biden are on our side, Like, you know, no one is really, but it makes me proud. Here's actually something that they gave me some sort of heart for like the younger generation, because this is a I'll just say it's a millennial tweet, right if I can get it to share, and it's critical of all of this sort of bullshit in general. It's Kamala Bratt is Tim Waltz, my dad is Lockheed Martin having a hot girl summer is the American Empire, my community and oh my good right, this came from their own generation and it is a criticism of this exact stupidity, and that makes me so happy that they have this within their ranks. It's not all just brainwashed assholes.
Speaker 3: It's Bolshevism. It's keep the message simple for the peasant farmers so that they can understand it even though they're illiterate. That's what all this is. It's dumbing down the message so that the so that the dregs of society can get it in a clear, simple fashion. Keep it simple, stupid, not a bunch of fancy stuff. I mean, if they wanted to make get elaborate, they'd add her policy again, right, but adding policy is the exact opposite of the Bolshevik message. The policy is We're going to do whatever the fuck we want to do. That's the policy, right, that's implied.
Speaker 4: She just said that she you know, no tax on tips.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, I'm speaking. That's what she did to that. That's what she did to the audience. I'm speaking, that's what she's going to do to you for four years as president. And I and again, I wanted the disclaimer of all this I think we probably all sign off on is this isn't some ringing endorsement of Trump either. I'm not trying to I'm not vibe shitting on her. Doesn't mean that I'm like saying Trump's the best. I'm just saying that if you think that she is going to be the best choice to run the country, the United States of America could possibly be run by Kamala fucking Harris. Think about that for a second, like really, like we I don't could you? Did you ever think that you would live to see that in your lifetime?
Speaker 1: Terrifying? Honestly, I mean it kind of makes me happy to know that she's just a puppet for whoever's actually in charge of things, because holy shit, if she had control of anything, I would fear for my safety.
Speaker 3: She she's a female mountain do Camacho. Yes, like absolute President Alexando mountain do Camacho. I mean, did did she is? She's kind of like that.
Speaker 1: She had to have somebody like like interview her and ask her questions to make her introduction to TikTok. It's like a one minute video. You couldn't just hold your camera and a selfie and just talk like normal people do. You had to have someone prompt you to say that you're starting a TikTok, like you're remind me what to say about.
Speaker 4: Who started to TikTok.
Speaker 1: Kamala started to TikTok in the first takes us about to be.
Speaker 3: Wow, I know no, listen, listen your eyes.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 1: You want it to be bad.
Speaker 3: We have to reject it in order to embrace it, in order to be unburdened by it. Excuse we've got to reject. We have to reject TikTok before we become before we become unburdened, and then on.
Speaker 5: Its way to being banned. And she actually started a TikTok to promote ship.
Speaker 3: She's just like you and me, don't you know?
Speaker 1: It's true though, you have to have a TikTok in order to be by it.
Speaker 4: So kamala, you know it right? No, No, they didn't sail it like we're going pay in it for some reason because she.
Speaker 3: Bitcoin too. They're about to announced that they that they love crypto now after spending the last three and a half years shitting all over it.
Speaker 4: The more they say that they love crypto, bitcoin and stuff, the more I'm like, we're just completely fucked. Okay. Look, I mean when they start talking about it, I'm like, oh, ship, well, I mean, we thought we were gonna get away, get away Scott free. Oh no, It's like, oh, we love it too. It's like, oh, ship, what y'all got playing? That's exactly what you start thinking when they start saying to that, oh yeah, yeah yeah bitcoin, Yeah, we need some reserves, we need to I'm like, stop rubbing your fucking hands. I'm watching you.
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie. But folks into crypto, they should be. They should be scared shitless when the governments are saying they that they love some bitcoin, they love they love any crypto you like. I don't want y'all to love it. I want y'all to hate it, but not be able to do shit about it. That's what I want y'all to do. I don't want y'all to be in love win it all of a sudden, because like figure out, they're just.
Speaker 1: Or they're just saying not to get the crypto vote, and they don't actually plan to do ship.
Speaker 3: Except you get rid of it to the extent that they can ruin it.
Speaker 1: If they can, Yeah, if they own enough of it, then can they perhaps control it make it less decentralized?
Speaker 3: Of course? Yeah, if they're I mean, if they're pooling a million, if they buy four million bitcoin, like they were talking about or Trump was somebody was saying, like that would obviously that would be a huge catastrophe.
Speaker 1: Well, I know we were talking to about how maybe it's unfeasible for them to buy it, but they apparently have confiscated so much of it so they just have it and aren't counting it as an asset. So if you just switched that from holding for no reason to asset, like now we have some you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so I don't know, they.
Speaker 4: Could just I don't know what is but their angle snails, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you never you never want you never want these scumbags anywhere near your your, your situation. The best thing is for them to just leave it alone and not not not discuss it, but certainly not ban it.
Speaker 4: Yes, it didn't. Well the band, the band, China band did the b a coin, Is that right?
Speaker 1: They do?
Speaker 3: And then they and then they changed course and they're going to open it up. They're gonna have no choice.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but they'll go China ain't playing. They go, they go drag you right at your fucking hails.
Speaker 3: No, but I mean, but I mean, once the light bulb goes off for them from a from a fortress China standpoint of like, we could dominate this if we wanted to, Like we could dominate the mining and be a huge player in it. I don't know, I think that. I think there's some I know, well, yeah, of course, but they've been hoarding gold. This is a yeah, you know gold cousin or whatever. But I would I would foresee that. I don't know what about hasn't Russia been pretty anti crypto corey.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but not lately they just legalize that everything because they're going to use it to evade sanctions.
Speaker 3: Interesting, get yourself some monarrow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the sanctions that didn't do she it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, thanks, don't do sanctions are stupid.
Speaker 4: Didn't do nothing at all.
Speaker 5: And sanctions for the people, they don't hurt the government ever, So I don't know what the fuck they think ever thinking about I.
Speaker 1: Feel like they made up sanctions to give excuses to why they weren't bombing certain people or whatever, like, well, we've got sanctions on them, we can keep doing business otherwise. Is on these ways? I don't know, like just an excuse. Yeah, we're totally sticking it to my swear we're not making back room deals with them.
Speaker 3: No, except that the ruble is now backed by gold and there they got off the swift system and their economy is doing just fine.
Speaker 1: They're free. I would like to be economically free like that free.
Speaker 3: Did you see the attack that happened inside of Russia recently by the Ukrainians?
Speaker 1: Was it the oil field thing?
Speaker 3: No, it was it was inside. It was a very non strategic move.
Speaker 5: It was stupid. It was like fucking the Lilliputians attacking Gulliver. It's like, give me a break, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Are they still actually thought? Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that still the thing they're pretending?
Speaker 4: At least it's still real? Is it still real?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Allegedly it got a.
Speaker 3: Real response from the Russians?
Speaker 4: Why why is this still real? They ain't nobody signed the document? Shy it cease fire or nothing. Oh, they're not done fucking with it. I mean at this point in time, He just like, well, I'm tired, man, all right, I'm just tired of fucking with y'all. Okay, then sign these sheets of paper. Oh I'm just gonna I'm just gonna nuke the place and not worry about it.
Speaker 5: Okay, See, I don't understand they can row. They just got to take out Zelenski. Like Putin knows where Zelenski sleeps at night, you know what I mean. He can take it out any fucking time he wants, and he doesn't remember that.
Speaker 1: He doesn't remember when Zelenski got three hundred and sixty degrees or whatever of camera footage so that they could make a hologram out of him that appeared to be real.
Speaker 4: That happened.
Speaker 1: So even if he's dead or would become dead soon, would he actually be dead, Like, would they just be like, no, that never happened.
Speaker 4: He's right, yeah, the.
Speaker 1: I mean they made Tupac dance and that was poorly done. You know they have better than that. DARPA fucking has better than that. They had the pope in his little fucking thing and then he like disappeared for a second and came back on. I don't know. I think they could probably make it be pretty convincing and be like he never died. I don't know what Russia is talking about. He's right here, not even need a body double. I mean, like, why did they even come out and tell us that? Why were they like, yes, Lindsay's got his whole fucking.
Speaker 3: Three camera shit that the power plant is now on fire. It's a nuclear power plant.
Speaker 1: In Ukraine, crane and they're blaming Russia. Yeah, but like every other thing that has happened in this entire war, it's actually turned out that Ukraine attacked itself.
Speaker 3: And I would suspect that as well. First, if if Russia really wanted to do that, if if Russia was just getting kind of tired of this bullshit, that would be one way to get their attention. But I don't it doesn't. I feel like Russia intends to take over this place. The last thing they want to do is create another Chernobyl there, right, and create a radioactive area where they can't send anybody that would be which is just advantageous to them. But that's something you would do if you were Zelensky losing the war, you'd blame it on them them and then say to NATO, Look, they're just going to nuke the place. They're going to turn this whole thing in. You guys need to jump in and protect us. I mean, we're just defenseless here, right, But I could see them be the ones behind it. Yeah, of course I mean, I would think that that would be probably they probably said, time Russia does a big attack against us, we hit that thing ourselves and blame it on them, Blame it on that attack. I don't trust anybody in this.
Speaker 1: Why would they change their game plan. They've been doing that all along and it's been right at least enough that a bunch of people here still have Ukrainian flags with the Azon Battalion or whatever that Kazari and fucking mafia symbol on it.
Speaker 3: Like, no, nobody said this was a good idea. It's just it's it's an idea that you roll out at the tail end of a war in which hundreds of thousands of people have been murdered and you're picking people up off the streets and white fans to put them, send them to the front line with defective gear and no training. Like that's it's not a great idea to attack your own power plant blame it on the enemy, but certainly is not out of the realm with possibility.
Speaker 1: People are all insane, just psychopaths with co addictions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah that too. Yes, yes, you say you would nuke your own power plant, but have you been doing cocaine for eleven days straight, I ask you and then make that decision.
Speaker 1: Things get pretty weird.
Speaker 3: Power plants.
Speaker 1: It's a great idea.
Speaker 3: He's just freebasing the hell out of it.
Speaker 4: So that's when you that's when you feel like you could make it, after you've done the cocaine. Oh oh a million, I get it. I get it. It'll be like, hey, hey, we need you to be strategic. Here is hold on, hold on, let me get some play. That's want to do my best work? Okay, this is it helps me? Yeah, I mean I have to think about this for a while. And all those guys went over there and checked them out, So maybe they gave him some tips and treats.
Speaker 3: Well. Sean Penn told me that Zolensky is a.
Speaker 4: Hero, so you know, yeah, so maybe they gave they gave him some Hollywood ideas. And I've seen in this one Bavie that they did this. You know, that's a good idea.
Speaker 1: Just isn't that Tropic Thunder right? They're like filming the movie, but they're actually in the war or whatever.
Speaker 3: No, it's it's inception.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's true. My favorite thing. My favorite thing is they say reason about Tropic Thunder is they should have had a Robert Downy Jingior's character in Tropic Thunder come back and play black Panther. That's awesome Robert jing and the Black Panther beat it.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, like there we go.
Speaker 4: I was like, but that that that would work perfectly. You want to talk about a big funcky oh man cultural appropriation.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: You swings back the opposite direction. Sometimes we're coming for your jobs coming. I'm gonna I can't wait to get cast as a trans person. Take that job out of your snatch it away from you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. If you want to, if I want to, just throw the big bird, Okay, like we just go. We're going out. We're going offensive only She's just have Robert Downey Junior Vita black Panther just painting black, just like in Tropic Thunder and roll them out there.
Speaker 1: That's the way to make a ship.
Speaker 4: TI.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll be like I hate watch it all, watch it love watch it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Hey, if we were in the UK.
Speaker 1: Right now, we would all be arrested because you're not allowed to talk anymore about.
Speaker 5: They can off them fucking goddamn red coats. Eat a dick, this is America. You ain't coming here for none of us, and suck my fucking balls.
Speaker 1: I can't understand, but I like my brain to don't want to accept it, but I get it. If you let them take your guns, then you let them take your knives. And now you're trying to defend yourself against a very planned invasion of immigrants. Like here's your fucking answer. The Government's like, we'll arrest you for talking the end, like not the other people who are? You can watch films of all sorts of people in the streets beating the ship.
Speaker 5: Can they get any fucking guns into that country?
Speaker 7: Like at all?
Speaker 5: Like is it that hard to get a gun on the black market?
Speaker 1: And the UK sure we could get some guns in there. I think the culture is so accepting of it at this point that I don't know anybody wants It's like Australia.
Speaker 4: It's like Australia, they're done too once you've moved so many years past. It's just this is the way things are, so I mean they're done well.
Speaker 3: Then they get what deserved. If you're willing to lay down in that situation, then you get with you know, then you deserve to get dominated that's just surviving. I mean a knife at your house, right like they have they have these bins that are knife collection bins, and you can submit a knife, your knife, a knife that you found, the knife that you took off a guy that you stabbed death, whatever. You can put it in the bin and and then they'll come collect it. But what was happening was that the bins were getting stolen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but when I.
Speaker 4: Put this knife in the band, like, uh, did they did like they were doing here where they were giving you like thirty dollars for your five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Good, No, no, you just get it.
Speaker 3: It's like returning a video back to Blockbuster, except it's a knife.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But but if I'm put the knife in the band, at least won't you know a little bit of cash?
Speaker 5: Bag?
Speaker 4: Can I get my knife a brain before I put it in the bin they'll give you.
Speaker 3: You should rob them with it for the injections, burden, use it to hold them up and take all the money that you think is appropriate, and then when you get the money, then give them the knife back.
Speaker 4: Now you can actually, what's what's really horrendous is that people were actually putting knives in there. That's the horrendous part that being shuld have been flat fucking anty.
Speaker 3: I watched, hey, I watched a lady. I watched a lady get a knife pulled on her in London and get robbed and left her ear rings right out of her and took her necklace. Watch it happen right. I was on a balcony, I was looking right down. I watched it happen right in front of me, and is not safe to be. That was nineteen and when that happened, this ship was going on. It has been going on forever.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 1: They they will talk all they want about like we take guns away, and it get safer. There's less shootings, there's less shootings. You're like, you're right, there's less shootings, but it's not safer. And every single time there is more violence. It is documented. It's in every study that's ever existed. One hundred percent of the time there's more violence, more robberies, more rapes, more murders when the guns go away. It makes sense why, because no one can fucking defend themselves. It's simple, very simple. I don't know. And then they convince people that it's the opposite, and it's fucking crazy and you can't fucking undo it. You're just like, here, here's all the data. It's the UN's own data, the UN's you like, the UN, right, here's their data. And they're like, no, nope, guns are bad. I don't know what to do for you. Man, You're gonna die.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's not like up for debate that you know. I mean, I put that in. I have a chapter in the Octopus book called you register the guns before the slaughter, and that was what Mao said. And they they made guns illegal in China, even though they invented gunpowder. They made guns illegal and then proceeded to murder seventy three million people. Yes, so you can disarm yourself at your own peril, yep. But again, like you can look at that, You can look at the Soviets when they disarmed all the the pores, you know, back before World War One. You can look at what happened with anybody that's been disarmed, millions and millions and millions and millions of people slaughtered everything. It doesn't happen immediately. But if you're Australia, then you get on the wrong side of the government, there's nothing to stop them from doing it. And if you think it, you think it can't happen again, here's the examples of it happening over and over and over again. And the numbers aren't The numbers at the bottom of the list are like one point five million, you know what I mean. Like when you get to the the twentieth genocide that up into a disarmed population, it's like, you know, like a million and a half. But there's some of them in there that are in the seventies in the yeah, and there's there's there's several situations in which it's happened in the same country multiple times. You just like, at what point don't you learn?
Speaker 1: I know I did. I did an episode on that and I was like, I was discovering all of these genocides as I went down the list, I was like, there's not the only thing you could say is there's a country so far that it just it hasn't happened yet, it will. And then you look at all these people who are trying to disarm us, and you just have to see them for what they are. They're people who want to fucking genocide you all your culture, your family or society, Like they want you literally dead, otherwise they would not be fighting for this.
Speaker 3: And if you think they won't do it, go ask American Indian what they think.
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, are the fucking survivors of pol Pot Jesus Christ, They're right here, They're still alive.
Speaker 4: That's not that long.
Speaker 3: He killed twenty five percent of the Cambodian population killed two He killed two million out of eight million people.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 1: And the people who survived that shit, like what the.
Speaker 3: And the reasoning behind the murders was that they wanted to get rid of the uh educated class, the knowledge class, right, the teachers and scientists and the lawyers and the doctors and all that stuff. Right, And after they murdered all those people, they still wanted to murder more people. So and they didn't know how to differentiate between who was educated and who wasn't, So they just decided that the best thing to do was to murder everybody who was wearing glasses because they look like the.
Speaker 1: Four of us right here would be killed.
Speaker 3: I sq'ed you in, so would they would murder you just because you had glasses? So again, like it evolves into a line of thinking that is absent from like sanity. Yeah, and it goes on for years. It's really hard to stop once it's once it.
Speaker 1: Starts, Yeah, how does it stop?
Speaker 3: Ever?
Speaker 1: I don't even understand. It's just like peters out people are like, I don't know, it's grossome tomatoes, Like what the fuck?
Speaker 4: But you know, kind of taking people out, you know what I'm saying, say, how about we do something?
Speaker 3: I don't know. It's an interesting question. What makes it stop?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it gets old, just got a place, some privilege.
Speaker 4: You just feel like I think we got all of them, and like the Witch Trials, Yeah, I think we're good. I think I think we got all of them. Yeah, I think we got Yeah, I think we're we're we're a.
Speaker 3: Good point now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then you know, I can understand why the world's IQ is so low collectively, because like we've over and over again just killed all the smartest people on purpose.
Speaker 3: I mean, idiocrisy. It's just it's you know that movie. I swear to god, it's too prophetic, more and more like a documentary. Every day, I gotta watch that. I gotta I gotta show my mom that movie. I've been trying to get her watching like funny stuff. So we've been watching South Park and.
Speaker 1: Oh and whose line is it? Anyway? It's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Whose line is it? Anyways? The older ones?
Speaker 4: About back before Wayne Brady figured out he was a pain sexual?
Speaker 1: Is that what happened?
Speaker 4: What Wayne Brady says he's a pain sexual?
Speaker 5: Does that mean he's gay?
Speaker 3: No, it means he likes PAMs.
Speaker 4: That means that he's attracted pretty much anything, trees, trying to do all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 5: Dogs, he's gay, that's all.
Speaker 3: Don't means.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, I don't care about people try to paint it any kind of way to make themselves not feel so guilty, but they're gay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I think you're right. I mean, I see people go to some extremes to avoid admitting that they're.
Speaker 4: Gay, like us, a black man. Black man are the ones to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But but like well, men in general I think have like a harder time admitting they're gay than women are. Just it's allowed. It's like sexy even sometimes, so I don't think they have as much of mone issue, not that it's always easy for them either, but like men, men have a big hang up about being gay all of the time. Black men may be more so than average.
Speaker 3: You know, my my favorite, uh, my favorite gay guy is Joe from OBIDM. Do you guys listen to OBIDM?
Speaker 1: No, I mean, I know what it is. I've never listened.
Speaker 3: Actually Mike Midnight Mike, you know Midnight Mike obviously from our Union of the Unwanted shows. But Joe is his partner on there. Dude, Joe hate he's he hate gay people. He is, he's a gay man, he's married to a man. But he's like, these fucking faggots and he just goes off on all all these all these righteous like but he comes at it from an angle and you listen to it, you go wow, I mean, yeah, he's got a point here. You know. He's like, yeah, he can criticize them in a way that is more meaningful because he's part of that community and he's just like and and he's an anarchist and so he's you know, he's just tired of it all. But I connect so much whenever I hear him going his rants on that show, I'm like, oh my god, you're speaking my language.
Speaker 1: But they'll do the same thing to him that they'll do to anybody else. That just doesn't fit their stupid little fucking box, and they'll be like, well, he's a self hating game.
Speaker 3: Oh of course, yeah, no, he knows, yeah exactly, Yeah, he would tell you. Oh yeah, they fucking they He's no ally to them, and I hate him.
Speaker 1: I don't even understand. I don't even understand how a gay person could be like that. Well, like, then fucking ask them, dude, because I think I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: Because he's being he's he's not playing on any sort of ideological team. He's just being objective to the world and seeing what he sees, and he sees a bunch of fuck are you going on?
Speaker 1: Was there anything weirder than being like, I'm gay? Therefore I have to fit in this box. I have to be a democrat, or I have to be this, or I have to support that, Like no, you don't, who cares who you have sex with? Think whatever you want, dude, it's weird. I don't go. Oh, I'm hetero, so I have to be like this. I'm a woman, so I have to be like this. None of those characteristics matter to me at all, about like what I believe about the world.
Speaker 5: Such a well to me, it's just such an amazing thing in this era or any era, that what would be deemed by the vast majority of people to be sexually deviant behavior is being celebrated. It's fucking unbelievable. It is crazy.
Speaker 1: Exce not just tolerated, celebrated.
Speaker 3: And protected status too. As they complain and clutch their pearls, both proverbial and act actual about how they're being uh targeted for discrimination, It's like, what are you talking about. You're the most protected class in the United States of America right now. Nobody can say anything about you.
Speaker 4: Mostly, but they don't feel like it.
Speaker 3: But they don't feel like it, they don't identify as Actually.
Speaker 1: I've actually had people tell me like, I don't feel loved though, and I'm gay, and I'm like, it's so you personally don't. But that doesn't mean the entire culture isn't like singing your fucking praises right now. Sorry you didn't notice it. It's not about your personal feelings.
Speaker 3: Like parking space, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Man, They got places where you can find like minded people. If I mean, if you look in a friend you know what I'm saying. I don't think it's so much the gay thing. It's when it's when they're really wild, you know, like to let the vampire woman that I had.
Speaker 3: Up there earlier.
Speaker 4: Just places you can go when you can find, you know, people who are into that type of stuff. But like when you walk in the mall, like people gonna give you a look. They're like, listen, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I mean, we've been seeing this our entire lives. Corey, you're a ex punk rocker, right, You've got the punks, you've got the goths, You've got it. Whatever the fuck at the Kamala rally, you know you've got this going on. Whatever, it's a phase, you'll you'll, you'll pull through it. I don't care about them, and nobody's coming to take their tattoos or their way of life or whatever she was complaining about. I don't give a ship what you do. The only thing I'm saying is stay away from the children or you're going to have a huge problem. Right, that's it. If you If you mess with the children, whatever happens happens right from society as a response back to you, you should know better than to do that. Be whoever you want to be, be as gay as you want to be be as trans as you want to be be cake gendered. I don't give a fuck, but if you start to manipulate kids, we're going to be up your ass as a society. I just can't tolerate that. So that appreciated loop.
Speaker 5: In Russia, they just made it. If you're a tranny in Russia, you're no longer allowed to drive.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, that's hilarious, I am, but I've said this all along too. No one actually ever has no one ever hasked to know if your trans or not. That's the whole thing. Like, if you're just like trying to get attention and you're like screaming for it and you're like very obviously like it's ma'am or whatever, then you have a problem. But you could be even in Russia and just be like passing for any fucking thing you want and nobody would know that. Those are the people I'm like, you're actually trans. Everyone else I'm like, no, you're an exhibitionist and a predator.
Speaker 3: Right for sure. And there, listen, there there's hermaffort. I right, there's nature gets things a little wrong sometimes, a little a little off the off the path, right, But that's for being ideological faggot, and I can and i'm i'm, you know, i'm.
Speaker 5: Those people shouldn't even be part of the conversation, like the asexual people and there and the people who are birth defects should not even be part of this conversation. This is an ideological conversation.
Speaker 3: I agree, I agree, I agree this, This this trans stuff is uh, you know, I mean, it's one thing if it's just like embarrassing behavior, but it's when it becomes an indoctrination. You know, they can't reproduce in the way.
Speaker 1: That did it just freeze?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, So let me just comment on that, because what he's saying right there, he's picked up on a very important point is that they can't reproduce. And that's the whole point. I think the entire reason that there's gay people or any of this shit at all is because nature has deemed that either aid is an overpopulation issue or b there's something so disgustingly genetically wrong with you that you cannot contribute that to the gene pool under any circumstances. So therefore they're gay. I mean, that's the only thing that makes any sense at all from a scientific perspective.
Speaker 3: But I think most gay people have come to terms with the fact that they're probably not going to reproduce from the moment that they realized they were gay, right, I think that's a big secret to them. But it's the trans people that have just decided that they're trans. They've also just decided that they're not going to reproduce as soon as they give themselves lupron, which is chemical castration, which is what they give to convicted sex offenders in order to sterilize them. So at that point, you've now taken yourself out of the gene pool, like you're making massive decisions, And.
Speaker 5: I think that was nature's intent in the first place.
Speaker 3: With all this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't, I don't. I'm not opposed to that idea, I mean, right. The other thing is that we know the psychopaths would love, most of all, to sterilize as many people as possible. So if they're if they're putting fucking achazine in the water and gay and up the frogs and the people, then there's a reason for it. It's not just that they want gay people around, it's that they want non producing people, non reproducing people.
Speaker 5: And there's an epidemic right now of gay people putting eels up their ass.
Speaker 3: Have you seen that? No? What the fuck?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 3: Oh? I did see that video?
Speaker 5: Just like what you need to tune in to be on the Cube on Thursday Nights Live in order to find out about being stuck in your eyes.
Speaker 1: I'm with Cubed when I hear that, Like, I don't like Earth anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no longer like Earth?
Speaker 1: What it is?
Speaker 4: I'm good on.
Speaker 1: Poor eel. Why they're doing this to them? They're just little eels. They didn't ask for anything.
Speaker 4: Oh no, you say poor you, I mean that you tore up, you get hurt.
Speaker 1: You should be that guy.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you got hurt. Oh yeah, Well look, I mean, I guess experiment, experiment at your own risks. But it's like, you know, you know, you know, to make like make like six toys and stuff like that. If you're trying to stimulate, you're ractum if you don't.
Speaker 1: Need a live animal that lives in the ocean.
Speaker 5: With teeth.
Speaker 4: Trying to live en up the activities. Every time somebody make the activity spicy, I'm like, let's not because it's gonna get a little overboard, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I can't you just what's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, no, no, that's not good enough. But there's a lot we got to step it step it up. When you're at the point where you're like examining eels or buying them the fish market or whatever, you're doing.
Speaker 8: What you do.
Speaker 5: Off the camps of you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so y'all would have to have a bigger eels here, would you? I mean you seem a little small, some of.
Speaker 1: Those electric ones, because.
Speaker 4: Give a little vap, we'll get a little zap. It's just like, I.
Speaker 1: Don't go that direction. This is all talk about this addiction, right like you you start with like normal porn and then like your peak experience trigger has been hit, so then you need like something more intense. And then eventually you're watching like I don't even know what and then doing this putting ales up your botty or something.
Speaker 5: Drugs.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to figure out. But but why, it's because that you already wanted some extreme ship. True, you were just holding yourself back. I don't think. I don't think it was like, oh, well, you know, now this isn't quite do it for me, so I want to go really, I know you already wanted the extreme shit, and you would you were just trying to give yourself a reason because I mean everybody else, Bud. I mean you just see I mean you just see some booty as. I mean you're like, yeah, I'm in there. You know what I'm saying. I'm good, Yeah, I feel good about it. But it's like, oh, we know, I need to I need to see this while somebody's beating her across the face and somebody's you know, sodomizing her. I'm just like, hold on, I mean, why why you can eat you already wanted that. It's a slippery slope. I think next thing, you know, you're hanging from a from a trapeze and a rubber bondage suit in some hotel room. That's what I'm saying. They already wanted dead, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, they they won't on the slope. They just jumped off the cliff.
Speaker 5: What is up with them rubber suits.
Speaker 1: The other thing is is, uh, it's actually been shown to be very related to trauma, so like people will reenact their trauma but sexually, and so like the ideas that it's some sort of way of to control, Like what happened to you that was uncontrollable because now you're doing it on purpose, but to yourself or to someone else in a consenting relationship, which I'm like, I guess, like, if that's how you need to heal your trauma, cool, but again, don't involve animals and don't and then we're all good. Do whatever weird shit you got I do. But what the fuck are you doing to the eels? Not?
Speaker 4: No, Hey, look I'm pro heel and anti people using it, so I thought I thought he probably thought that the eel was gonna have a good time too. It's like, I'm let's talk about something. This is much more appealing than eels and butts.
Speaker 1: This is monkey pox. We're not allowed to call it monkey box anymore though, but like m pox is back.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Did you guys hear this? W h o's flaring an emergency?
Speaker 3: Well, they did a simulation about two years ago, which one was that there's a monkey pok simulation. What was it called monkey po simulation.
Speaker 1: Was literally just called that they ran out of like.
Speaker 3: It didn't get Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're sitting around, they said, I can see them now. They're sitting around a room it's like, all right, what.
Speaker 3: We're gonna call it is like, you know, it's like when a band like names their album, like it's like self titled album. That's kind of what this was, this one, the monkey pock simulation. I don't know. I mean, they're really nailing it in. You can tell the quality of their work is is diminished over over the years. They're just like, you know, it's whatever.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like the names of the cities, Like I got a city in o Carolina name why not just the name of the city. It's just like, dude, did y'all y'all fumbled the bag?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 4: I mean, you fumbled it bad? Okay. Now there's thirty people that lived there. But the team people who figured this out what they were gonna call it. It's atrocious, that's all I know. And the monkey pops happening in Africa right now in Africa right like.
Speaker 3: But but it's also a trap, right because they're they're certainly I can't talk about that. It's racist. Remember remember the trap that they walked into where they're like, everybody's got monkey pops. We're definitely not talking about black people.
Speaker 4: What, yeah, I did, I didn't grasp that.
Speaker 2: When I was like, you're like, uh, they were, but now that you mentioned it, you guys are really hyper focused on race, so you are probably talking about yeah probably it's.
Speaker 4: Like what, No, it makes you think you like with them? Let me go back and look how they spilled it, and they ski like a youan, No, it's just like monkey there there are monkeys. So I mean you didn't respect anything for emphasis.
Speaker 5: So I figured that you when someone brings up the word monkey and then another person says that's the racist word, they're the racist racist. It's a he smelted delta kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Exactly whoever smelt the racism built the racism? That's it?
Speaker 1: And is anything actually even happening? Does anyone even have monkey pops in Africa? Like that's a convenient place to choose es in Africa?
Speaker 3: Look, it was, it was. Wasn't it disproportionately impacting? Gay men?
Speaker 5: Didn't anticipate that that was a major backfire on their part, for sure.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: It was, oh, yeah, the game man had a party and then all of a sudden, fifteen of them got monkey pops.
Speaker 3: It was like, so, like, what's the messaging? Now it's a monkey pocks too, this time not just for the gay people anymore.
Speaker 4: How do they sell it? It's it's definitely you have to have some type of some type of antal sakes in order to get it.
Speaker 5: Unless they just on your face and then you're gonna get it where the jizz hit your face. That's what That's how it works.
Speaker 4: You know when they had to shut it down in the US when kids started getting it, they were like, let's stop talking about uh, monkeybox no longer exist in America. Okay, there we go, boys, that's the way to write that up.
Speaker 1: Interesting, no matter what's like an excuse to give more people and murder.
Speaker 5: Them or whatever is that should even still being given out.
Speaker 1: Isn't it.
Speaker 3: They rebranded it.
Speaker 5: It's called kidney failure.
Speaker 1: It's called what now probably people crazy. I'm like, are you guys dying? Are you okay?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: You could?
Speaker 4: But I always lived those commercials when they got like, uh, what was it the Zampiic or whatever they got those on TV, and the commercials like a bunch of people smiling and like doing like everyday task.
Speaker 5: I'm like, So, what I'm pissed off about is that you motherfuckers need to ban jingles okay, because it's like.
Speaker 3: Oh oh oh oh zoom.
Speaker 5: I shouldn't know that, but I do. Okay, it's psychological warfare against me. These motherfuckers need to go to prison. If I can remember your jingle, you go to jail.
Speaker 3: I'll have you know, Corey that every time I every time I see one of those those gray cars, I think of you, dude.
Speaker 5: This car's come in all different colors. So what Charlie's talking about is, is this new kind of paint that they came out with that's like a weird flat if it's very it's weird, but it's shiny because they're shining. It's like shiny, which is a contradiction, but it's true. And I swear to god, this is like a psychological warfare color.
Speaker 3: It's like a like a Some of it is like a very kind of light green h like a and then like a gray dark gray.
Speaker 5: And there's a bright orange. The orange is orange generally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. It's there's something about it that seems very uh plastic.
Speaker 5: Key, yeah, yeah, plastic key.
Speaker 1: But they mixed it with that like black color that is Xanta or Fanta or something black black good. No, basically It's like it's like a black that is so black that it literally absorbs all white. So when you look at it, it just looks it's like the nothing from the Neverening story, Like there's just nothing there.
Speaker 3: Oh that's what I want, a car that looks like nothing. Talk about getting t bone in an intersection.
Speaker 1: I can't see. I didn't see there. Ye yeah, maybe they somehow mixed it with that. It is just like weirdly absorbing light. I was like, what is this panto black? I feel like Kanye West had something to do with it or something too weird? Is a weird black black gooo connection? Did you see his weird fucking video for his Vultures of Culture thing? So he released this this. What's really weird about those UK riots that are going on is that almost all of the immigrants are all black, Like they're just wearing all black clothing and black face things. They're covering up all the way up to their eyeballs and then like black hats. So it's not quite as uniform me as like the CIA, you know, fake racist groups in the US. But it's like it's pretty weird that it's that coordinated and that everybody's wearing that. It's pretty uniform, and Kanye West just so happens to have this weird like AI generated video of just like millions of all black people wearing all black just like that, like running through the streets together.
Speaker 5: His wife's titties are out all the time.
Speaker 4: Oh dude issues basically but naked.
Speaker 5: Like plastic bags and ship that you can see through them.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 1: Basically pasties and like a butthole cover. And that's it.
Speaker 3: Maybe what they've done is they've they've wardrobed these actors with all of the throwaway Adidas Kanye West merch. Yeah, I was gonna go to the landfill.
Speaker 5: I heard they had to make a deal with him because they had so many millions of pairs on hand.
Speaker 4: Again Oh yeah yeah, somebody told me, yes, we're on sale. Somebody gim They were like, oh yeah, many things you get him for like sixty eight dollars. I'm like, put them some bitches like three four hundred dollars, So that means.
Speaker 3: Or something.
Speaker 4: But they they've always been that expensive.
Speaker 1: They come a free mind control fuck I would wouldn't, yeah, but y.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they've always been like anywhere between three to six hundred dollars. Damn.
Speaker 5: So here check this. You can get Adidas Yeasy for fifties for sixty three bucks.
Speaker 1: What did they terrifying?
Speaker 5: These are wild terrible, Yeah, google it. It's just like crazy, Like, yeah, the most expensive one here is one hundred and fifty bucks. Most of them are under one hundred. Dude, these are not real shoots. These are wild.
Speaker 1: I don't think he lost his fans. I don't know what Adidas is tripping about.
Speaker 5: And this is right from the Adidas shop directly online from Adidas. Yeezis are cheap.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, they had to sell them. They had to sell them for pennies on the dollar because they had billions, like a billion dollars worth of avatory.
Speaker 5: This shit, bro, I wish I wish fish would be racist all of a sudden, and I can get tickets for like twenty dollars.
Speaker 1: Again, we make all the things we like racist and we can.
Speaker 5: These are like some of the dumbest shoes I've ever fucking seen. Oh, I got a screenshare this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Holy That's what I remember saying, Like the only thing I've seen of him is it's like, why would anybody want to wear this? I guess I'm not very cool.
Speaker 4: Black people want to wear it. I'm trying to tell you, man, it's just like straight U. It's like, I don't know. What I've noticed is like the white people are, the more they want to spend on bullish it.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, what is that?
Speaker 1: H something?
Speaker 4: It's a it's a sock like feet.
Speaker 1: It kind of looks like a butterfly wing.
Speaker 4: So yes, wow yeh. But you see what the price was originally, right, two hundred dollars for that now too teen and people were paying, people were paying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's there's a it's there's a magic of psycholog and price pricing.
Speaker 5: And I almost want I guess on now.
Speaker 3: You you just you just have to do the exact opposite of what you think is reasonable and rational, and they go, okay, now quadruple the price. You no one will ever buy it, And then you got to line around the block.
Speaker 1: It's pretty true. Did you see that thing with the ramen noodles? It was down in I think it was in Australia somewhere, and they did this thing it's literally called nisse ramen, which means fake ramen. And then they had like only top ramen or instant noodles. That's all they served there, but no one knows that, right, And they serve it in literally like plant pots that they got at the dollar store, little planter pots, and then they brought people in and just had a DJ playing like nature noises, and people were lined up around the block and they were like, how much would you pay for this? And they're like forty bucks, eighty bucks. This is the best ramen I've ever had, Like it's literally a cup of noodle. It cost them like.
Speaker 4: Getting ripped. Well, that's that's what somebody. That's what somebody who was doing consultants said. He said he was charging people, was it one hundred dollars an hour for his consultant service, and he consulted the guy. He's like, dude, why are you only charging one hundred dollars an hour? He's like, man, one hundred dollars hours a lot. He's like, no, man, you should charge three thousand dollars an hour. He's like, I'm not gonna get anybody. He said that his damn customer base went up fifty percent. Wow, as you start charging three thousand dollars an hour, because the perception is that, oh man, he's got some really good stuff to tell you. Three thousand dollars an hour.
Speaker 5: I'm not doing private consulting for two grand an hour.
Speaker 4: Hit me out.
Speaker 1: It's true though, Yeah, because people, it's exactly that. If you're like it's cheap or whatever, like, well, then there must be something wrong with it. Why would I want that? And then it's expensive You're like, well, there must be something great about it. I want that.
Speaker 3: I'm positive. I told you the story about the I that lived across the street from me that did the Strouds computer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a.
Speaker 3: Million dollars a second charged. He said, I'll charge you a million dollars a second for every second I shave off that relay and it went from twelve seconds to six seconds.
Speaker 1: You just need one break like that and you're good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's see it. Well you well, we got it's the same. It's the same perceived uh with the with the way women look at me and so you, as a man, look more attractive when you have a woman with you.
Speaker 1: That's true women too, though. I only get hit on when I'm with a guy, and if i'm not, I don't get hit on at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh well well guy, Well guys don't don't usually hit on because they're I mean, this is a bad error for cold approach, real bad because you probably getting recorded.
Speaker 5: Does that mean that I mean that it's a good time to do a cold broach. You have a better.
Speaker 4: No, No, that's all you work with.
Speaker 5: No, Okay, that's it. That's what we're gonna do on Tuesday nights, Cube, We're gonna do your sex show, and we're gonna get a bunch of girls on there and ask them questions. Yes, that's what we're gonna do on Tuesday nights. We're gonna get a bunch of girls on there and ask them questions. And so we can figure this because you are I'm just trying to figure this thing out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, this I've been trying to figure it out. I'll figure some of it out along the way, but.
Speaker 1: Get it.
Speaker 5: Hey, here's a secret. There's a secret. Okay, you can get a hooker these days for under three hundred an hour. There you go go.
Speaker 3: You planning experience with these guys. Last night they asked me a million questions. Nobody touched me. Yeah, it was weird.
Speaker 4: Appreciate your time. I think the schedules again, Yeah, Yeah, they didn't ask me to strip down or nothing.
Speaker 3: These guys are.
Speaker 4: That's uh, I mean, but that's what happens, you know what I'm saying. I had that Uh, they had the one chick who it was like, yeah, I told the guy wasn't gonna do that. When I went back to his place and went back to it, he said okay and went back to his place, and he didn't try to do nothing. I was like, you told him that you won't want to do nothing to So she was like, I was offended she didn't at least try.
Speaker 3: I can't have it both ways. Don't do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just like yeah, but I mean that's that. I mean, that's the perception, you know, perception of money, perception of people. You know what I'm saying. Things seem more valuable when they may or may not be.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: So that's the way we perceived things, Yeah, which is probably we're screwed up right now.
Speaker 3: But it's okay, it might be.
Speaker 1: I mean like in there's like a maybe a biological or sort of evolutionary thing to that, because something is more rare or harder to obtain and nature it's usually like a higher right, like fats are harder to get, so it's fats are really good to your brain. So maybe maybe there's a cross over there, like, oh, this thing is high value because it's rare or expensive, same sort of thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but people can be manipulated into thinking things are valuable or rare when they're really not. Like diamonds. Diamonds, yeah, diamonds are everywhere.
Speaker 4: Actually, what's actually rare is your time. Yeah, that's the rarest commodity because you got, because you got, you gotta, you gotta sleep. A majority of.
Speaker 3: Its part of what the new show is going to include, yes, trying to talk to someone about their time quality time, Time is valuable ladies. Yeah, Gilly doll in here.
Speaker 4: Yeah exactly, exactly. Oh man, that'd be some good stuff. It's like I just go I just go around to start dem and right random women on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we're just going to ask you questions and anything. Has become obvious to me the longer I live. It's that most people just want attention. So I bet you have plenty of people who would come on that show.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, just ask a bunch of randos on Twitter to come on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get them.
Speaker 3: You might not like what you get, but it's gonna be interesting. One way.
Speaker 4: It thinks like I showed earlier, is that get Oh my god, yeah.
Speaker 1: Thought out what is happening with this person?
Speaker 3: You find some only fans girl who's got in the count. She wants to promote.
Speaker 1: Yes, have her, come on, you.
Speaker 3: Gonna get her new audience, you know, ye, which is true?
Speaker 1: It is true.
Speaker 3: You know, you know you got some dirt bag We've got some dirtbag viewers for sure.
Speaker 8: Dirt bags and dirt bags. She's not gonna subscribers coming on, you know what I mean. That's one way street.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's true.
Speaker 1: Susan Watchai the former YouTube.
Speaker 3: She's good.
Speaker 5: Fuck her. Yeah, by the sword, her fucking sister and the CIA are in partnership with twenty three and me. Her father was a businesist, worked on Demona in the fucking jeb Desert with the Israeli. It's like, fuck that whole family.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's some dark ship.
Speaker 5: It's just good to see that rich people can die young too.
Speaker 1: It is interesting. It's weird, like what you had a two year battle with cancer, but you're in light league with the people who absolutely know for sure, how many cures of cancer there are because they've killed everyone associated with them, So like, why didn't they save your life?
Speaker 3: Because she's disposable. That's what these people need to understand, is that they're disposable too. You you collaborate with the enemy, you do so at your own peril. But they will, they will throw you away up against the wall.
Speaker 4: It's uri says, right, what's the saying you overstage? You're welcome like she was no longer? The CEO of YouTube say you're kind.
Speaker 3: Of worthless to his nail, So walk the plank.
Speaker 4: We appreciate we Yeah, we appreciate you, you know, holding out for us during twenty twenty and twenty twenty one, destroying people's channels, their livelihoods if they were making money off of that. We appreciate you for helping us out there.
Speaker 3: Stopping the little information that could actually help people get healthy and improve their lives. Uh and and cause people to have hope that they could turn things around. Yeah, you you did all that. You're she is a human piece of garbage, and you know, whatever happens happens. I have no no sympathy for her. I'm done. You don't get me, I don't I don't. I don't. I don't have to feel I'm allowed to feel like you've got what you deserved after what we've been through. These people should know that they will be despised when they're gone. She's a stain on humanity for what she did. So I have no sympathy.
Speaker 1: If if she was sort of like cut off because like she was not useful anymore. Someone in the chat real Kim something. I just said, her son died a couple of months ago, right, I think, actually.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, But then again, you know, I mean we were we were screaming our reins out about the fentyl epidemic and how it was getting in and that they silenced all that stuff. So you know, you lived by the sword, you died by the sword. This information would have saved you. She died from turbo cancer, which no doubt got from the vaccine. I'm sure she was fully boosted team Team Big Pharma and her son ODS And you go, oh, oh, you know, what, is this the part where I'm supposed to feel sorry for you people? Because I don't, Does that make me a bad person? I don't care. I don't care. I don't give a shit. I'm not the one suppressing the information. You are the way I perceive you in death is irrelevant. But I just think, oh, well, I don't care she wasted that. I mean I would feel bad, you know if the person across the street passed away because they're not out actively campaigning against humanity. But Susan Wujecki, fuck her. I don't care.
Speaker 4: Between their name, it's got to start date and the and date, So you just.
Speaker 3: Say what she did again. I feel the same way about Biden. Oh, it's so sad what he's what's happening to him that they put him out on that stage. No, it isn't. He's getting exactly what he deserves. I don't have any sympathy for these people zero.
Speaker 1: To be fair, he deserves much worse.
Speaker 3: Than that, much worse than this. This is the bare minimum. Yeah, I don't care. Does that make me a bad person, Fine, I'm a bad person.
Speaker 4: Vealing in somebody's story.
Speaker 3: I can live with myself.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, it just kind of is what it is. You know, she was, I mean, she was one of those that was bringing the hammer and everybody you know it was. I mean that there was a lot of livelihoods affected during that time. People had channels for a decade, you know what I'm saying, and all of a sudden, you know, you got three four hundred thousand people. That's how you make your livelihood, and then you get asked. That's like a shock to the system.
Speaker 3: Josh Sickardson from World Alternative Media is a friend of mine and he uh and I were talking about this back in twenty twenty at a Narcopulco and how his channel went away and what a source of revenue it was for him and how that changed his life. It totally screwed his life up. And then in his his work is fantastic and he does a great job and he goes all over the world to film it and he it really does like reinvest that much that went away because of because of her, because of her decision. She did that everything that he built, she went in get rid of it. Eh, deleite, Yeah, fuck your life. Oh you have good information, elite.
Speaker 1: And then they'll let motherfuckers you do the same thing but poorly and have like a bad take on it and have like a bad spin and don't actually go as de you. They'll let them for afraid because then like they'll catch all the people who think they're learning something but are actually being kept from like the real ship.
Speaker 4: Exactly. I always say, I mean, let people's information be out there and then people able to view it and they can make they can make their decision on it, and then let's see it. That's all you need to do. There's nothing else you need to do, period, not.
Speaker 1: If you're trying to kill everyone and take over the world.
Speaker 4: Though, yea, And they go back to yeah, they go back to the ads world where this company don't want to put their ads on that. I'm just like, what are you talking about. Man? If your ads go up there, that means somebody's watching your ads and they could potentially buy your product. You know what I'm saying. I mean, let's see it. That's all you want was that the secrets are breaking the people's hair salons taking a ship.
Speaker 3: I saw that.
Speaker 4: That is That is.
Speaker 1: I'm confused.
Speaker 5: So to go back to being all white men again.
Speaker 3: There there was a Kamala Harris rally that was going on, and the Secret Service commandeered the area and told people that were in the nearby that they needed to stay out of the way. And kind of close down their store, so, you know, because it was going to be close to across the street from where Kamala Harris was speaking, and they were going to be like police dogs and bomb sniffing dogs and all that bullshit. And so the hair salon lady who owns the hair salon just decided to just close up shop that day. So she just closed up shop. They broke into the Secret Service broke into the hair salon. Mind you, the video cameras are running, broke into the hair salon so that they could all take shits in her bathroom. And they did that for an hour and forty five minutes while the burglar alarm to the to the hair salon is going off. The Secret Service did that what we like, and the police and the local police and the local police and some people that were helping out. Everybody just used that bathroom. And then when they were done, when they were done with everything, they closed the door and didn't lock it. What the fuck. That's the Secret Service. That's a secret service, that's the Secret Cervix. Oh wow.
Speaker 1: And then now they just apologize, they're just like, oh, we're sorry, No, it was a mistakes were made situation.
Speaker 3: It was like, well, you know, we're charting a course forward with the new next president senior dipshit here, we got to get her off to to lost some fake it like people are actually showing up at that event.
Speaker 4: Just hopefully they flushed. You know what I'm saying, They ain't clog it up, no promises clean flush.
Speaker 8: Dang.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know, I'm the lawyer, but I mean something breaking and entering trespassing. Why aren't they under a round? Can you sue the Social Security for breaking and.
Speaker 5: Entering technically criminal trespass?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I hope so, like I hope them.
Speaker 4: They can can't be bothered by that. They can't be bothered by that, Just like when Barr was like, yeah, man, what they're doing is a constitution when somebody should really do something about it, But not me, Barr that I think they should.
Speaker 1: Job your job should well still somebody else.
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't think I'm gonna be able to do anything about it that I think about it, I'm not gonna be able to do anything.
Speaker 3: Appreciate y'all do.
Speaker 4: It's just like it's just like this, like hey, I'll be looking into that. You know some criminal trespass, like yeah, yeah, I don't think we're going to that.
Speaker 1: It's also like it's perfect for their party though, like anyone we like is above the law, and anyone we don't like is going to be mercilessly persecuted, like no matter what they did or didn't do.
Speaker 3: That's not true. I heard democracy was on the ballot this year.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that is true. That is true. Democracy is on the ballot, and Kamala Harris has been on the ballot on the past without a single delegate voting for mm hmm, without a delegate voting.
Speaker 3: We have we have reidentified with democracy needs that's where you you did just didn't get the memo yet because we've just we've identifies as also including being added to the ballot without the approval of everybody else. That also now they rewrote the definition and that it is now also democracy as well.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, I fixed it.
Speaker 3: It's fixed now. We're good, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: The one that was so so popular that in you know, in twenty twenty when she was attempting to run, there was seven people who got delic advice and she was not one of the seven.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, nobody, nobody is nobody likes her. She had staff turnover as well in her first three and a half years since I terrified of her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like the abusive relationship, Like whenever she would leave, everyone would finally feel okay. You know. So I guess that convention is in a week about a week eight days from now, So what's actually gonna happen there? They've already decided.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everyone's betting damned. I think it's just everyone's gonna like, they're just gonna go out there and then balloons you're gonna fall from the ceiling and strobe blades are gonna kick off, and everyone's gonna be just gonna flash pictures of her.
Speaker 4: They gotta have another rapper. I think they might have Glo Reala this time, glow really who instead of made the stat glow REALA.
Speaker 3: Okay, I might do I might do a.
Speaker 4: Statement on beyond the Keyboard. We go through and we break down some of these lyrics. Okay, Yeah, we try to try to dig deep into them.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why do you call yourself a stallion? Is that a man? Is she a man? Was she a man? Does she want to be a man? Is an a stallion, A man is at a stallion a male horse?
Speaker 5: My wrong, Yes, you're correct.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, like, what's her name about? Why she.
Speaker 5: Has to slug?
Speaker 3: You're trying to inject logic and reason into this what and you're and you're coming up with nothing?
Speaker 1: Is she the one that was like, I am not what you just called me. I am not a magic No.
Speaker 5: I don't appreciate any of this hip hop culture retarded. It's hip hop culture to me is the is the epitome of the exploitation of black people in this country because it is such dog shit and it fucking is an embarrassment to everybody. It should be at least they're making Yeah, yeah, exactly what I'm talking about. They're fucking making a mockery of black people in front of everyone to see it. It's disgusting.
Speaker 3: Well serious, that's up to the black community to stand up and be outraged, because unfortunately I don't see the outrage. I see them showing up.
Speaker 1: It exists, but there's like there's like, I know what exists.
Speaker 5: It's the one of like white people falling for woke nonsense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think more.
Speaker 1: And more people are getting upset are you seeing.
Speaker 3: It would be a standard if you thought it was like thinking, like you could just see all the honkys in the in the board of directors, like how do we appeal to the black people? They're like they like rappers, don't they Let's have a let's have a wrap.
Speaker 4: Session made the standing equivo gloatrella has gotten to be nigs. Either that or I spies.
Speaker 3: Spies probably could have brought to you by what what what do they like to drink? Cold forty five? We could be sponsored by cold forty five? What I mean? Why not just go I don't know, I mean English going away. Have you ever drink? Have you ever had sane Id's or like old English.
Speaker 1: Anything cheap I've had.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've had.
Speaker 3: That that Moult liquor STU Gods, it just makes you, it makes you crazy drunk though, Yeah, like a totally different stratosphere. No, but I mean, but it's so it's so insulting that the messaging is like, well, you know, listen, we could just have a rap concert and then wow, everybody's there. Then we'll bring out Kamala Harris and she'll tell everyone about her platform. No, she doesn't have a platform. She'll tell everybody that she's happy to see them and that they're charting a course forward. Yeah, I mean that's that's that's it, that's the plan.
Speaker 1: She buys records that are reflective of black culture, so she must be black, we must like her.
Speaker 3: She she she's one step away from carrying hot sauce in her purse, like Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 1: Hillary Clinton called her and was like, you know what you can do?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she told Hanson and she was in these streets. I was like, is that right?
Speaker 3: Sets?
Speaker 1: Canadian ones are from this country these streets.
Speaker 4: I was like, Okay, there's a.
Speaker 3: Lack of authenticity with her. Everything about her is artificial and contrived and not genuine. And it's so obvious because you if you are one of the things that she pretends to be, you just know you wouldn't behave that way. You just just you know, she's the ultimate Like hello, fellow high schoolers. You know, she's just she stands out. She's an impostor. She's an impostor in that job, and she knows it. She's in over her head. She's an intellectual lightweight. She has no foreign policy experience. She can't speak in front of a crowd, she gets nervous and starts laughing halfway through talking. She's fucking retarded. She's the worst candidate in the history of the United States, and she might win because you know what America is retarded to, so they deserve That's.
Speaker 1: What I'm wondering. I had the displeasure of seeing like a fake campaign, like a fake campaign head quarters or something. I don't know, dude, what they were pretending. It looks like a kindergarten classroom. There was like a bunch of adults around a table with like paint, like making posters, and there was like fake made posters all over the walls that were like we loved Kamala, and some of them said things like a student council. Yeah, it looks like a fucking high school. And I was like, is this what they think that people think a grassroots movement? Looks like like, you guys are so disconnected from reality that you don't know that one hundred percent of people look at this and go what the fuck is this? But then I was like, I bet one hundred percent of people don't look at this and ask what the fuck is this? They just like actually think that that's what's happening around the US is that people are getting together to have paint parties, making handmade posters and putting them up, Like do you see the posters anywhere?
Speaker 3: He's running for student body president of the United States of America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm scared.
Speaker 3: It's the dumbest timeline of ever.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, we multiverse? Yeah, it's also can we get that get that time ripper so we can this timeline. I'll be fine to go with it.
Speaker 1: Who would be our anchor person or whatever it was.
Speaker 4: Supposed to be of the anchor being?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, man, it's like fucking Ave Lincoln or something for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, yeah, But.
Speaker 3: They unwhound the Ethereum blockchain back to like a previously is it? I wonder, from like a theoretical physics standpoint, if it's if we're able to unwind this timeline back to before. I don't know when twenty twelve? When was it? When did everything when? Cern?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I'm okay with the giant media. I don't want to rewind anything. I just wanted to end.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, eels for everyone? You all right? I guess I guess we'll say goodbye and hope that this burning nuclear station in Ukraine doesn't kill everybody. Yeah, and that the Olympic closing ceremony doesn't actually succeed at whatever black magic shit that they're trying to pull off, and that people's iques just magically go up somehow so that we can move past all this bullshit. But in the meantime, Charlie, where do you want to tell the people to go?
Speaker 3: Macroaggressions dot io. I have James Arthur Ray on this week. We're talking about You might have remember him from back in the days. He had some trouble with a sweat lodge, remember then?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, what, No, I don't.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he had a situation and outside of Sedona back in like two thousand and nine, where a couple of people died in his sweat lodge that he was running.
Speaker 1: He's on your show. Yeah, oh wow, Yeah, what happened with that? Or I guess you'll find out you went to prison.
Speaker 3: He went to prison for a couple of years for it. Yeah, and he got a chance to to see the inside of the American legal system. And now he's out and he's and I knew who he was from the Secret if you ever like watch the movie or but I don't like ever he was, He was one of the guys from the Secret, kind of a self self help type guy anyway, So he's on Macroaggressions this week, So if anyone's interested, go check it out's interesting story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, interesting macroaggressions. Do I O excute.
Speaker 4: XQ four twenty dot com for everything I do Beyond the Cube Thursday nights at nine thirty pm Eastern Time. We're everywhere YouTube, Rump Bitch Odyssey, Twitter, I mean she had if I mean, if you miss it, I mean it's just you won't try it saying, So yeah, go check out me and Corey on that. We talk about any and everything. So check us out Thursday.
Speaker 1: Nights, Nice Corey Corey us dot org and on Lindsay Sharman at Broadways dot org. We will see you guys the next week for Day one at fifty three Until them be good