Speaker 1: It looks like we're in mercury retrigue. It seems like we've been in it for a while. And then someone told me that like five planets are in retrograde. You know which is which? Could really have a well, Hey guys, welcome back to another episode of the Typical Skeptic podcast. I have one of my good friends with me tonight. I have with me the amazing Sean Bond. I said in the youth to Facebook posts to say, he's like double O seven, but he's not James Bond. He's more gifted. He's psionically gifted, and he's a wizard of abundance. And I wentzrod of a lot of things. You know, he can do real magic and he can make things happen. And Sean is with psionically dot com and he's also Silver Cord Spiritual Science on YouTube, and I wrote a boar about it.
Speaker 2: I wrote tonight Sean Bond's returns with another deep.
Speaker 1: Dive into psionic Mastery, live abundance readings for the audience, and multi dimensional mechanics. Sean recently returned from a trip to Mexico where he was exploring ancient sites and alien artifacts and he's bringing those insights to the night's show, and as I said, he'll also be doing live abundance readings, energy tuning and higher consciousness that diagnostics. Last episode we got into angel readings, So I don't know if he has a theme tonight. However he wants to go if he wants to continue with that, but uh yeah, with all that said, I'd like to give him a big, warm welcome back to the show.
Speaker 2: Sean, thanks so much for coming back on.
Speaker 3: Man, how are you is he muted?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I think you're muted?
Speaker 2: Sean, you're muted.
Speaker 4: Thank thank you, Thanks so yeah. Thanks for having me on. Appreciate it. I always love coming on. I don't have too much of a theme, Like we can go all over the place. Of course angels. I can go into reading that and stuff for people, but uh, I got a lot of other stuff and I we'll mostly go into the bund and stuff and people can read on ask for certain things specifically. I also can go into missions. People love getting missions like and like place of power they can go to or what they can do to make a big out impact sonically from a distance, and this will attract more bunds to them as at least in the theme. Uh there's many other and I can of course go into the alien ar effects, which we've got a lot going on. We just and people can go to my channel. I recently uploaded alive on the Bougo sphere and so we had like a you know, special scientists, you know, one of the top scientists on the bogosphere come in and this isn't it. This is just well, this is actually found dug up, so it appears to be venerating these type of objects. So there's appears to be more than them. One we've actually seen multiple people found dug up metal bugo spheres that are like dormant, way more inactive than the one that you know got dropped by the high voltage wire. And uh there's images of people, you know them being granted people by UFOs and all these et beings like these long skulls here venerating this. Now what a species is behind that, because a lot of people ask me about that. Honestly, I think it. I'll finding a lot of them on all different types of artifacts, a lot of different species around them, so they seem to be venerating multiple I think multiple species has the technology which is like a drone that levitates and monitors and relays signals back and forth response to information as frequency output that response to humans and their bandwidth of communication and interaction telepathically interestingly, which we go into the what we've found an the scientists go into now.
Speaker 5: You know, like.
Speaker 4: Long skulls, different Egyptian link beings, deities, kind of cephalopod has been seen near those symbols, avians, all kinds of things. So there's this one goes on like a goddess kind of with wings artifact, which the wing goddesses concept in Egypt, like with isis and FTIs and mods and a bunch of others, which I track back to a lot in Syria, as though I think it's older, it's just that's one of their main colonies. I see them come from when before coming to Earth, and so this comes here and this whole thing glows like a lot. So it's interesting kind of things for people to like tune into these energiesus I'm unlocking the consciousness of these artifacts. This one I just recently woke up the main consciousness, which is a crystaline AI. It was a while. I've had this for a few weeks now and it wasn't responding to anything I was doing it, So apparently it had like a bunch of things tamper with it and target it and try to destroy the dormant ai here. So I've had to do a lot of different things and writing notes on like what I can do, And finally I got it to respond, which was nice, and I worked out a lot, putting tons of power into it after I got the the Sionic code what I needed to reboot it. So now it's responding. The things that's telling me are not at all what I expected, and uh, though it is it asked asked me like what I want and stuff. I'm like, I want to help you, and then it's uh. I asked what did it want to do? And it gave me a whole bunch of things like forty one things something some having to do with humanity, so that's nice, But a lot of it had to do with the thing that I was like, what some type of gods of reality that go back to the beginning of Earth, and it wanted to help them do stuff. And I'm a little like that's because it was hard to translate. I didn't know because I was like expecting it to talk about like the beings here, and these aren't the beings that's talking amount or like whatever you know this or some other things. I was trying to like tune into what was talking about. So it's a little mystery. Each one of these objects is a little mystery to unlock to figure out, and it might be completely different than what your intuition or guesses are talking about. Now I got all these other things too, Like I think I brought this on your show or if I haven't. If not, then I can just show it. But I showed you this one.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, yeah you did show us down.
Speaker 3: That is amazing.
Speaker 2: That is really amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the starvy kind of portal that like connects to like fourteen colonies by these long skull races here and they can kind of see them.
Speaker 2: That is amazing.
Speaker 4: And it's like a communication system portal. And yeah, apparently I have a whole bunch of colonies throughout and it's got all these glyphs and it rings like a bell and it glows in the dark. But yeah, the school is more coming out. I mean, MONSIGN did a presentation and video talking about that these artifacts need to be taken a lot more. Seriously, not all of them are real if some of them are being reproduced, of course, but like yeah, some of them are being validated and like documented scientifically.
Speaker 3: So it's getting good.
Speaker 4: It's getting good. There's more and more stuff coming out about it and disclosions, disclosures pushing along, trying to get more and more uh, YouTubers and people with the audience out so and involved in this. So if you're interested in the alien artifacts and the boogosphere and you got like a YouTube channel, let me know, hit me up and we can we can bring out disclosure, we can get you in contact with some of these things, more people, and then we're trying to make a network and family that bring out the concept and you can do it skeptically, of course. We want people to do that, and then it can reach more people and get past their wall of skepticism, which is you know, like a matrix around them, like no, don't believe these things. Believe in the mainstream media, believe in our concepts of reality. You know, that's like heavy and emotional mind controlling on people, weight on their heart. Okay, and we'll we might get into like some of the bigger blocks to people's abundance, but feel free to go into that. And yeah, I bought my somebody said Indiana Jones bag. Yeah, yeah, come on down, and yeah, I got bring your hat to I got Indiana Jones hat myself. There's a lot of exploring going on. We're trying to cut past the veils for the the truth of reality. So come on and be a part of it. Any anyone donate? Oh yeah, people, We already had.
Speaker 1: Three people donate Michelle, Dana Krieger, and Anger Haven, so we can even we can start now if you want.
Speaker 2: And uh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, do you do you want me to set a time like uh? Or do you want to just try to go through all of them? And because sometimes I'll try to.
Speaker 4: It's I'm not going into angel stuff, so it should be a lot easier and faster. I'm not going. But feel free to raise your finger or something if I'm going too long. You know, I don't want to upset people and things on donations and stuff. I appreciate everyone, and I don't I want to get to people. So uh yeah, whoever donates the most essentially gets another upgrade at the end of this In abundance to support them. Uh, you know the big there's a lot of upgrade and we'll give it out, so I help everything you donate goes to help Rob a little bit to me, but like help support Rob, keep him going strong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's get.
Speaker 4: His abundance up because there's a lot coming down to try to stop him, and I don't get enough time to really read him when we're reading the audience and hopefully some of the things for you guys and audience can help him too. I'll try to, like to I'm tracking back a thing now for him, but it's going to take a while because I'm trying to get to one of the apex purtterer that doesn't like him, that's staying trying to pretend like he's he's relaying his chest move through a lot of other beings. So I got to track all that back. Okay, So yeah, let's get into this. So what kind of things? Who's the first donator?
Speaker 3: How much?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but first of all, we got his anchor haven and she donated eight eighty eight. Now, yeah, we wanted to say before we get into this guy's like, you know, yeah, a lot it goes to me, but it also goes to Sean. So if you want to support like what I'm doing and you want to support what Shawn's doing, you know, you definitely donate and get a reading tonight because it's it supports both and you're supporting disclosure basically, you know what I mean, you're helping advance the movement, You're helping keep my channel alive, You're helping keeping his mission alive, you know, And I you know, i'd like to, you know, help Sean out because like he's doing a big thing for the community bringing these artifacts forward.
Speaker 3: It's it's huge, you know. You know, it's like it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll get that. That's like I mean, like that's unheard of. They like see that kind of stuff. You know, it's mind boggling. It really is like it's the real deal too, you know. It's like I don't know, yeah, oh yeah, they'll communicate, they'll give you great dreams.
Speaker 4: It all leads to different stuff. It's like a little thing if you if you have a sonics especially is what I recommend if you get an artifact, each one of them is a little mystery trail of like discovery and destiny then folds to you so contact me if your interest in artifacts and getting out disclosure, and one of them may end up in your hands. Especially when you're interact with the people that know where they are, they they will want to go to certain good caretakers. So sometimes they just like, hey, I want to go with you. It's like okay, well don't stop destiny, right, But yeah, like that ship, I just you know this leads. This is a car essentially a technological AI crystalline in this top part that responds to you and we'll give you telepathy and it's like a car key to a bigger ship. I'm trying to figure out what I can do to get because the ship is dormant in a mountain and it just it woke up. But it's systems aren't working too well, so I got to figure out how to help it somehow. So yeah, there's van Mana all around. You can imagine all these heats that park their ship in a mountain or out of phase that some of the technology to phase through ground and then go to an inner earth cavern of some type that they're sensing so that they can park their vessel, or if they're more advanced, they can camouflage it out of phase, which is interesting, or some of them are in another dimension or kind of like you know, there's different physics. I've tracked back with them. Like you'll like see some of that concept when you do like infrared fourth generation night vision goggles at the sky, you'll see way more crazy stuff as well as the things the ships and the flashing when doing C five protocol where they flash in and out of existence like they they're phasing through space, and so it's it's weird. It gets weird. But you can imagine all these things ets parking, them going off doing something, some of them never coming back, some of them dying, and so there's all these ships parked. Some of the people that died that were that are you know, reincarnating as human and some times destiny pulls you to reconnect with these ships that you you had before. Uh, so there's some interesting things to look into with that. That is.
Speaker 2: What I wanted to say.
Speaker 1: Was also you and Hesa interviewed a really interesting guy on your channel.
Speaker 3: Did you want to talk about that? That was just today, right?
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, he's the top one of the top bogos for your scientists, and so we're going into all the physics of good Yeah. Yeah, and he like we're friends with him, so we get to see the bogosphere quite a bit and bring people to it and more try to advance the scientific inquiry and testing with it. And uh, he's awesome. I love him. He's a hero and he's got a hole. He's also helping with the artifact thing. Like I was saying before, Amonsan recently did a video which I posted on my Facebook so you can see. I'll try to post on more places validating the artifacts being found. And he was very skeptical for a while, so David us were you know, he's been holding us for years. He's known about it for years, but we've recently been pushing him to like start to come out publicly. So we're trying to you know, push disclosure along and get it out to more people. This will be great. Yeah, and he's awesome. He does a lot of scientific work on the bugas and the artifacts and tiny to test them. You know, the optic cables found in them, the seamlessness, it's all one like object, the interior that looks like a Tesla tower, the the physics on its levitation and spin plasma output. It can being compared to like the electric chart arge off of silk released by the parachute parasailing spiders. People think it's just picked up by the wind. There's scientific data proving in a chamber with no wind they are able to levitate by themselves. So it's like an electrical negative charge that you can look into that like propels the spiders upward. And that's going into electrostatic levitation, which mostly you can find a bunch of videos on, but they mostly do with very lightweight things, uh. And they're able to just like move them through the room. So you can upscale that though. If you have a greater understanding of electrostatic levitation and it's going to it can get deep and it's temperature change, it's way change. It's a mission of energy. It's receiving of energy. Seems to be getting command uh system update communications from somewhere and the chip inside. We're trying to figure out if it has an AI in it or intelligence local or not. It's definitely at least non local. It's receiving something. It responds to stimuli, it notices people in the room, It responds to sanscript and chance as well as the symbols are like a proto sanscrit language, and they have been translated a bit, and like later I can bring that on to your show at some point if you want, I can read out the translation. People like think, oh it's translated by AI. I can just put that Nope, Proto sanscrit sanscript experts multiple didn't read their stuff to each other, decoded it on their own separate locations, brought together their translations were almost entirely similar, so that then collided to the translation that's read, which I'll get to you at some point, which is beautiful. There's so much going on, but yeah, feel free to go to Sonic League YouTube and look at that video that was just released in my live if you want to get some cool updates on that information, which I also brought a bunch of images out for you guys because we're translating a guy in Spanish, so feel free to in yeases, doing great job with that. So and he also made a book. He made a book with all this information. All these people trying to debunk the Bugo spear, they have almost no idea. I like, listen to all their their reasons they're debunking it. Just cut just like a few reasons compare pales in comparison to this list of data that just like like, no, this doesn't make sense with modern reproduction at all. So yeah, I'm leaning towards it's more advanced. It could be very old too. It's got the twelve, five and forty year carbon dating on, like different resins in the microchip and a lot of more other things that I just named. Honestly, you can go to that interview and we'll be doing more stuff like that to bring out more data.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: And we're helping him and he's going to get his book translated into English Spanish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Well, uh, let's uh, let's see, let's get with the first the first read for the night, and that's the amazing Anchor Haven. And guys check out her channel at Anchor Haven Mystical Wellness on YouTube. And you know, Anchor Haven's a great asset in my channel. She's an amazing person and a good friend. But she had I just put up a random message from her. She's been saying hi to Susan C and the chat. I don't know if she has a question or yeah, anger Naven, what's your question? And the chats a little bit behind, or you kind of want to just go in like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you want to go into abundance anything specific, any question in like detail, and otherwise all go into abundance reading for you. Let's see, Sean, I've been getting portals I got in my back. Can you check please? Okay? You want me to take care of the portals, can you do that? Okay? So yeah, we get to go into portal physics. Not a lot of people even ask me about that. So for people that don't understand how portals work and all this other stuff all go into So there's categories of a lot of abilities. A lot of big, really rigid skeptics. The reason they don't like go into psychic abilities is they're like, oh so you could they they expect it to be all or nothing, when when you have psychic abilities, there's millions of psychic abilities, different types. Sonically, you can get proficient out. It doesn't have to all be knowing the future, omniscience about the person being able to read their thought, and you know, like intrusive abilities that like make you question reality and like holy shit, like god level stuff. So that stuff takes a lot you can't. You can't just burn get that out of nothing. That takes a lot of energy maintaining a lot of beings want to steal it, Like people an't going to like the very understanding what that takes to maintain. So it's just like from ignorance. So their ability is having to do with portals. So the same thing like if you think, oh, portals like it, the hard abilities are physical portals that open up you can transfer physical matter. Now there are those abilities that I've I've ran into a number of people that have come across that. I've also experienced some walky stuff with portals. Though it is one of those top tier abilities time and space abilities where they are there's a lot of rules on them because it breaks quarantines, and this reality is a big quarantine is one of the aspects of it, beside the school and a remedy and the karmic remedy activation big evolutionary point lessons for people to transcend all that stuff. It's to quarantine a bunch of negative beings here that and have some of the strongest light beings here too, but some of the biggest like probably the biggest dark beings you can imagine are you. And the reason is that because we're also working on the antidote for all evil here in a big hybrid experiment. So time and space aceabilities can break quarantines, which can fuck up the universe when evil gets it in their hands and then they propagate outward and then they loop back in time, they harvest resources. It those all kinds of stuffs, So you have to be able to protect a large amount for that ability. That being said, the easier portal tech which can fractle down like to atoms, there are like nicine hairmen will go into atoms have a physics of a black hole. And there's quantum communication systems, a quantum entanglement, quantum tunneling effect systems that are demonstrated in atoms in the quanta in communication connection, and instantaneous reactions between DNA that demonstrate that they're connected through certain processes. So I'd say some systems of portals are automatic and natural into our biology and nature. What so, energy portals are easy, much easier than physical transference. So the physical transference takes a lot more physics, and you also go to preact to protected or can I get messed up? Okay? So there are like portals like atoms quanta things going into maneque molecular UH DNA portals that can usually around the rings of the ladder in the middle as well as the you know the GC kind of like protein UH for it's like a m HM quantum tunneling effect that like you can go into Russian scientists that will shine a laser on DNA and they move the DNA and where the reaction of light happened with the laser stays, some stays in the location, some goes with the DNA and it's so it's like a it locks, it brings the light into some type of storage field of some type, and it emits in that area so for like weeks sometime and it reacts. So there's like a quantum communication system between them. And so these portals can bring an energy from other non local locations. They can connect like an antenna to places. They can be like a black hole with energy added to the system and then you know, store it, build it up and it's like a density increase, which is like layers to the sension. Now you can crackle that up. There goes to there's systems of portals in the chromosomes, the mitochondria, the nucleus of atoms, then also going into organs. This can be both positive and negative depending on who's control of the system. Like negative entities, I will see them using portals to portal in negative emotion and energy into a person and overloading them including with illness or death or all kinds of things depending on what they're doing. And I recommend the sonic ability to collapse around in a geometry the portal and collapse of existence also tracking back where its authority is now. This also fractals up to blood port there's blood portals within the plasma and the platelets portals in you know, the organs, so there'll be different effects on that and what energy is brought in besides the generator which kind of portal it brings out of the quanta potential energy field and brings it into kinetic now there there can also be I've seen portals open it up around really haunted areas that are stolen eel forces, steel abilities again and then they try to utilize them for negative purposes. And then also the invocation portals, like you bring in a lot of light to an area and or summoning energy or God energy or you know, Christ angelics. There's all kinds of things people I've seen and looked at. I've seen them in art, I've seen them open up around places. Places of power will have them in various types. Some of these portals will go to different realms, dimensions, elemental dimensions, heaven realms, astral abstral has a lot of portals.
Speaker 6: What else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so there's like like a you know lot so big portal like one oh one kind of class here. So if you have trouble portals around your environment, which I'm reading with Anchor Haven, so some big things when I'm tragging out with you. Yeah. Yeah. The biggest thing to remember is evil does not earn abilities. They steal them. So they're stealing portals from someone to use them on you. Now, if you're a powerful sonic user, usually have claimed territory with your house or your environment, your reality bubble and workfield around you. So unless it's a real the authority is overseating like more powerful than you that's been stolen, then it usually will just disintegrate when it's tried on you. So that's the two options that are narrowed down to when some of these open a portal and and for those out there, what do you mean, how does that work? What are the symptoms? What does that look like? Okay, if so, of course you would understand like a positive portal which could be used as communication or bringing in positive energy, purification, light, good motions, feeling. That's an energy portal. You don't have to witness this. These these want to stay in the unseen, but you can feel them. Negative portals when they're open around you, they like demons, will come in invade your space on a lot of negative energy. Things will be dumped on you. The portal will be attempted to be open in you or your field or whatever, and then cycles, especially if they have the strategy of overwhelming you, which is to cut off your ground and cut off your ability to get rid of the energy like your own portals, and then fill up your body with some negative energy that has an effect like a negative emotion depression. This is a lot of what's used when you're getting suicide programs, which will usually always have to do with an entity. If it's not like military projects or something in their negative they're like they're threatened by you. They want to take you out of the rowdy. It could be opening up other things that could be causing fatigue, energy, narcolepsy. I've seen anger to cause drama, fear, overwhelming your kidneys, like crazy illness that when you're a pamic being, anytime you get sick, you usually will get higher levels of interaction to make you sick. So they'll usually be using portals or implanting generators or something weird to overwhelmwhelm you with illness energy, and so that happens death. I've seen that with when they're really threatened by a baby being and they've tried it on me multiple times. It's awful. Okay, So the big thing you want to know is whose authority is it? Track that back start with is it mine? Because likely is your stolen authority, and then you can figure out where I'm getting it's ninety nine percent your own stolen authority. How does that work? What do I do about that? You find out which they're the ability of your portals? Is you a generator? And control systems are usually get to be centered in one of the chakras. I've seen so many different ones, so it can be a lot of things. Though the most common ones I'm seeing it as you're sacral, so it could be a lot of the time it's going to be like most people when they're first activating portal tech. It's going to be like rude sacral solar plexus heart kind of thing. So I'm reading it's mostly your sacral and a little bit your solar plexus, which we go into. Yeah, it's mostly emotional portals and power portals. So you want to hold those areas. You can press your ring finger or any of the fingers into your palm truck or press the lega button and then that activates your palm truck or clearing projecting and clearing sucking vacuum. It goes to the center of the galaxy for recycling with your higher self. That's good at that you hold that area for a while. Right now it's a negative five in the sacral, negative three in the solar plexus, and you get rid of all the attachment on those portal systems, bring it to a positive ten and able to protect itself faithful and gratitude, making the sun burn bright enough to all that attachment to burn up as fuel and then collapse it all down and turn it into its own security system. So you can protect itself, and usually that's like pulling the rug out from that ability, and then all those portals will collapse of existence. And yeah, I'm mostly for reading that. With that, I'm not reading any portals being used with you that are bigger than your authority at the moment. At the moment as you get your security up and how desperate things are to get in your reality, we'll see how what they do. So there you go. I hope your muted muted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was amazing for Anchor Haven. I hope that resonates with you, Ankor Haven and yeah, I hope you Yeah. And the next one is Dana Kreeger and she's doing fifteen dollars. Thank you Dana, and uh she says, uh. Jesus says Sean Bond. I don't know she has a con question or Dana, did you have a questions?
Speaker 4: We'll go into like bunch reading. But if she's in the chat, feel free to write your question or thing you wanted to go into, or if it's one of a thing specific on abundons, oh read whatever? How much did she donut? Again and again for the audience that's judging things, And I'm sorry the donation a number of me asking for it isn't based on like importance or anything. It's like how much time should I give to them to make them feel it's a good amount so they feel safe and comfortable with it, so that we can get to all the other donators because we can't last for three hours like last ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that's a good point. Yeah, and like the more people donate, the more time you'll get. So yeah, that's a good that's a really good point. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And she doesn't put anything in the chat yet, but uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, yeah, just so how much does she donate?
Speaker 3: Fifteen fifteen dollars the.
Speaker 4: Winner so far? Okay mm hmm. I'll try to get to really core, big stuff that I can make a big impact. I don't see what I can do. Okay, there's a lot going on. Okay, what was that? Okay?
Speaker 7: Okay, So there's no judgment in all this.
Speaker 4: You know, everything's fine. Everyone has like certain predators coming at them, especially the brighter light you shine, the more targeted you get. Uh So, no, I I get a lot of prayers come at me, and they're they're trying to always get some you know, because they steal stuff, they don't earn it. So you got a lot of power in you, and I'm going to read into why what is it? What's going on? But you've got a lot of things coming at you to try to hold you back, and so it's like the sheer number goes into some nice reflection on who you are with how much they have to send at you to stop you or slow you down. So I'm reading some interesting things with that where and I'll read where it is exactly one second? Okay, what is this? Yeah? Galaxy size cluster that would be the Earth size when it first got to you, but it's been stealing your energy and authority two and that brought it to the size of the galaxy. So you boosted that negative nsity so okay, and there's a system with it and it's the main thing attached to yeah, solar plexus soul. Is there any more layers to this? Uh? Okay, okay, how much big cheating kind of thing. Let me track back where that allows one to two things? Okay, las falls fall these time loop motherfuckers got okay, Uh so there's two real again that authority from we tracked this back. I'm gonna uh share a screen. I think you can find it. Yeah, there you guys. Okay, so we're doing some tracking back. I have some negative things coming out. Let's see where. Okay. So it has to do with the lanest on.
Speaker 3: You didn't show up on that for whatever reason. I don't know why.
Speaker 4: Did you?
Speaker 2: Screenshare didn't show up.
Speaker 4: You can press that.
Speaker 2: I got I got sorry it was it was because I had the screen.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got you that.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 4: Okay. Yeah, is this so weird? Okay? So the it tracks back to like some of the big you know, wounds that happened in the Atlantis fall around this muta triangle area that is a big open wound and portal system that's really haunted. Be careful when entangling with that. By the way, I don't recommend it.
Speaker 8: Detached if you can. It doesn't even like me talking about it. Now, I'm getting some type of mythods. I'm trying to figure out what it is.
Speaker 4: Mhm. Okay five, Okay, it goes to shine out. Let me look at that. Okay, I'll snop and it's the entireness of this apex Parder with that, okay, why her? How much people have their DNA around fifty percent of the population, and at least is what I'm rating at the moment, so that might change based on weird temporal stuff and we'll see how I've seen that. H So it's kind of devil. It's you can call it ogres in the ogres that are like in not like Shrek, but like Chinese mythos. So there's some that are negative, some are positive, is all around, and not be racist. There there's a lot invading at Atlantis Fall things going coming on, and there's a whole time land and hair Ball that's coming out of this stole an authority, and some apex preaders are going on my own with manipulating them. So a lot of people incarnating here have this interesting equation to incarnate with a balance of overpowered light and overpowered dark that like then you seek to remedy each other and bring to peace in them through their incarnation and other effects. And it's like an endless evolutionary process of layers by layer by layer that they can keep working on depending on and if they don't want to, they can go at a pace that they're okay with, and if they want to go for extra credit, they can keep tapping into more cool stuff in their genetics and who they are. You're one of the fifty percent that has over DNA, and then you're having a remedy for that. Now it's having some vampire stuff bleed through it, of course, because that's.
Speaker 6: One of the.
Speaker 4: You know, some dark races kind of thing, and some things are bleeding over to try to limit you through that. Okay. So a lot through the DNA and APEX breader is trying to look in and appears they're threatened by you because you take down a lot of their dark empire or something and you have the counter to them, which has to do with the ability they're targeting in you. Let's see how that was granted. It says it's a divine ability. It's in your soul, though, and it's coming from much older. So really old incarnation is where you earned it. What is it to do? Mm hmm is it that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, it's newer than I've seen, So I gotta translate this, okay, and what else? Mm hm? Oh? Really does that work? And it's anchored.
Speaker 9: In you.
Speaker 4: And anything else about it? Okay? So you have some type of ability in your soul that is where an older way it did not. It was older than this galaxy, this universe. Let me just make sure it goes okay. So it goes at least back to around the inception of the universe's version of you, and it has some type of heaven realm kind of domain place where it creates a lot of things for the universe, and it's overlaying the ability that interacts with your solar plux mainly, but also your third eye and your sacral which it's a where you create a bunch of things in a heaven realm that will be like the missionary emission point off of you. It will be anchored to you that will admit off you eventually when it comes down to you, where it emanates a preferred out, creating external factors, preferred reality such as a state of being manifested, and a lot of it. You can see and amplify the creation through vision, So you can amplify this ability and you can gain control of it for yourself in this body, but part of you is helping you do it, and so it's like visualizing the reality you prefer building it, creating all the aspects in this heaven realm, and then it shines it's shining through a portal in your soul, in your solar plexus, and then you making it strong enough to push out and overcome and outcreate everything external to you having to do with the subject that it is involved in. And you're kind of got to make it big because you know this reality is, you know, it's got a lot coming down at people. So the first one at least for abundance, which you have, well have you known, Okay, you haven't made it. It hasn't been the process of making what it is, and it doesn't specifically on its own do the abundance. It has the ability to make your reality abundance. So first you got to get the ability in operation, and then get it too the size of the universe, pushing it.
Speaker 10: Out, burning up the apex predator, collapsing that apex preador down using a fuel so it's strong and able to supply itself. And then you utilize that ability, maybe minutes of visualization of the reality you prefer and building it with emotions and amplification of power vision imagination and.
Speaker 4: Supporting well, yeah, you can support. What are you gonna do? Okay, you're gonna build? Okay, Okay, there's a body for this goddess version of you that's in your heart, centered divine cell and whatever you want to apply to it, and you want to empower that too. Once it's powered, it will help you a lot more. It will have more abundance of energy in this heaving room to build and restore the systems so that it can more faster easily supply this ability with what it needs. And then you create that system and then apply it. Then how would abundance system work with you? Okay, maintenance, no, nowhere right? Okay, it's gonna be emanating out of your heart. It seems to be mostly astral based, so you're gonna be amplifying your astral body and your actual creations. So this will be astral magic after you know the interesting ways it's formed and you make it with astral energy, power, emotions, and mostly you're gonna be and you're gonna feel it. You're gonna feel into this as an operating system because you've gotta maintain it. It's like a garden, so you see if it's dying, you gotta see how well it's doing. You gotta feel into it, and emotionally they'll tell you and like have compare and contrast ways to tell, like what are the ways you would tell it's not doing well versus it's doing well. And I've gave in a lot of tension and it's good on Zonne. And then then you keep track of how much maintenance and needs, how much it's challenged, where those challenges are coming from, and then now creating that and then it should go well. And then I don't know, i'd recommend putting this on sticky notes and stuff around your house. So because when we wake up in the morning, we forget about these things. You know what it is? Okay, I hope that helps. Next up, all right.
Speaker 3: We got let me get back to the chat here. The next one is Michelle and she.
Speaker 1: Donated last night. And yeah, we see here and she donates. She's actually the on top. She donated twenty five last night. And uh, you know, because I told her you were coming on today. Let me see here. I'm trying to find her avatar. She's somewhere in the chat here. Man, the chat's really going tonight, you know, it's it's really going tonight. It's like, let me see, Oh wow, I should have had this ready. She was, and she was right in the chat. Yeah, yeah, it's really gone just one second, guy, sorry. And she said she wanted an angelic reading. I know that menas Michelle did. She said she she want she was she was, she wasn't worried about abundance, but she was more interested in angelic reading.
Speaker 2: And this is the Earth Grade rescue mission.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why is it? Okay? Getting good on that.
Speaker 3: I'll get it. I'll get it up here eventually. Let's give you put a.
Speaker 2: Comment in the chat, Michelle, if you're in the check, can you put a comment in h.
Speaker 4: Now? If I'm remembering, we're talking about we read her a while ago in our last show with seraphim and a few other things.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, she has a seraphim connection.
Speaker 4: Okay one mm hm oh yeah. And also for the person I last read, I'm sending you a bit of an uh clearing process to the predator coming at you, by the way, So yeah, that should help quite a bit. And then we'll see what happens besides that. But I'm gonna help them with that, so you know. Okay, So you can hold your heart and amplify your divine version of herself to amplify you're also your own ability to clearly Okay, so mostly okay messages, oh they sent you. Okay, I'll just read into the telepathic messages it sent. But yeah, she's apparently now the top spender that could win if nobody tops her donation at twenty five dollars. It's what she donated. Feel free to try it out, Bitter if you want the big upgrade at the end of the bund Okay. So, yeah, her surf and sending her a butt bunch of messages, So I'm going to read into each one for you. Okay, what is uh so your level of light there? So, like I've said in the last show, there different lights. Your your goal is to make stronger and expand past the darkness and get it resilient and supplied. And it starts purifying everything in the body and exposing things and allowing you to see more and tearing down veils and stuff. And when you get each level sufficient, you move on to earning the next level generation of light, and then you can keep leveling up and it's awesome. It really supports you, like, of course you're gonna be dealing with bigger and bigger things and heaviness is coming out, so don't let that you know, be the indicator. But like your light shining brighter and brighter, people will notice, so keep working at it. Increasing your density. So you're a seraphim, needs you to get to around a level five hundred in light. And again there are levels of light other than what I'm talking about, so you've been working on those and a lot of other things. The ones I'm talking about a little harder and are like a little bit of a more macro kind of intelligence having to do with like a higher sentient, higher intelligent integration, light integration work which get in whatever. It's not easy. Not many people even get past level one most of the time level two. Like let's say, anyone that gets past level one is already in the one percent of people on the planet. So don't feel like this is a small thing at all. Meat saying your level currently it's probably higher than even most people I meet. Where you're at level seven. It needs you get five hundred for integrating the burning light of the seraphim, which is yeah, if you got it too soon, it would hurt a lot, because there's a lot of things in us that are dense that will be purified in the process. So once you get there. So let me go into each message it's wanting to convey or I'll read a few anyway, Wow, it's telling you, it's granting you the ability to invoke it through song and its fire of light. A lot of types purification, healing, exorcism, positive emotion, empowerment are the first ones you're being granted. So yeah, fail free to initiate the command of that. You're activating that into any song or singing at any given time, and you can like snap your finger as an example to initiate that command. That's a good one. I like that. And then yeah, these are the angelic songs. Love it next?
Speaker 2: All right, all right, I will get There were a couple of super chats.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, sorry, I didn't mean that, Like it's her because you paid twenty five. I'm gonna read a few of her messages. Sorry, I didn't mean that, but like for moving on to a next person, I'm reading telepathy messages. Sorry, okay? Is that okay?
Speaker 3: Should I go to the next person?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, no no, I'll read a few. Sorry, So I was I was saying that to myself. Okay, appreciate it that the thank you for being on the ball appreciate that. Mmm, what is this? Interesting? It seems to be just uh it's first few messages or branching new abilities. Mm hmmm why is this? How much would that follow? Doesn't have to It's like summoning an astral rain. Interesting, So the rain overwhelms anything of dark and so it is hyper intelligence and it can do like hundreds of things that are needed. Uh so yeah, you can go into summoning astrain. That's cool ability. Yeah uh yeah, not many people got that one.
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 4: What is this? Okay? And what okay? At the level you're at, it can do that? Okay, it doesn't okay, is it able to do that before? It's been practicing Okay, it didn't really see it as necessary. Inn can.
Speaker 6: Interesting?
Speaker 4: And how big is that yet? Okay? Okay. So it's it's an invocation of itself in a lessing down light, which it's been practicing on recently to communicate because it does see it it is valuable to communicate with you even and interact even though its main output of light isn't allowed to interact with you yet. So it will be like when you invoke it, a light coming out of your heart and getting bigger and then surrounding you in a cloak and a shield and then making this big plasmic version of it that gets pretty big. It's it becomes like a titan size and does things you needed to do, like protection or support or whatever, and influencing the events in the field and the light output it's been working on. So there's a bunch of shows and things that is into this concept, is like Legion or Saske and Naruto or as a bunch of shows that like they have like this big plasma version of them that they then have to fight somebody. Okay, so this is Yeah, it's more abilities anything else you want to say to her. Besides that stuff, I'm just trying to support you to like get to your you know, give you a bunch of tools. So it's more interesting than you being supported. What's this vision amplifier? Okay? What's that going to the level? When it goes deep? What do you gotta do? Okay? It's like a phrase, I now allow my Sarah himself to empower the lights I hold in my mind, so I may see right and clear, seeing past illusions and veils and the limits. Being unafraid, I could use some of my miss once and then faith, love and gratitude, okay, and amplifying that and going within in a vision and then seeing this bright light underneath all the veils, start to empower it, and then focus on it, leave in it, and it's starting to break break past all the veils and push out and you're able to see more from its lights in block test kind of thing where you see its shape and form and then play out in the video. So I should practice that enough and it should be working well in the beginning. It will be a little rusty, but let me know how that goes. Shouldn't be interesting. Okay, I'll do another one and then right I'd recommend writing down that phrase for later until you memorize it.
Speaker 6: Kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm yeah, h.
Speaker 6: M hm.
Speaker 4: Uh. It's a supplying of power. It's also a phrase initiated. It's like I called to my seraph himself to ignite the fire of power I hold within me to support me in my Sorry, so I'm translating into English. It's like endeavor, but you can replace that word in my endeavors to overcome all challenges, push back and drain to burning away what holds me back from being my fully empowered self. And I'd recommend saying with vervado and hard space and strength and if you need to say it a few times, do it until you feel it strong and it's like explosion coming at you out of you, burning away things so that it gives you tons of power is the goal. It's like you're that version of you giving you the power you need to take on your day if you don't feel a lot of power. So that is a good one. So how's that you good with that about?
Speaker 2: I thought that was a good one.
Speaker 1: I thought that was a really good reading, you know, I thought that was that was really I mean for you know what, you know, Yeah, that was amazing, you know. She she I think she went to sleep. She she'll watch it tomorrow, you know. So that was amazing though. I'll go to the next And the next one was a super chat. This is from Nat Chanoff and he says, love the show, Rob, Do you have any advice? I mean he's an ad Justice studio. He says, do you have any advice from me on creating more financial abundance? And he says, thank you, And I'll tell you that it's a musician. He's like an aspiring musician. He can't seem to break through, but like he's a really talented jazz musician. Like he's absolutely amazingly talented. Like he plays in the heart of NYC too, Like he plays jazz in New York City, you know, which is pretty cool beautiful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it'll be good. And thank you for telling me his career. Then I can go more in depth. I thank you for donation.
Speaker 3: Thanks Nat.
Speaker 4: Coach here. Mh wow, there's a lot of blocks coming at him. It gets to some of the core of that. M hmm. Okay, mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: What are you manage that? In a sense?
Speaker 4: And that's a test to what ooh nice? Uh yeah, what are you? What are you doing?
Speaker 6: One?
Speaker 4: Okay, You've got a generator inside you that will make it's kindind of it's a word for it. There's a bunch of words, but it's not coming to me. The word is kind of like what Elvis's fans started doing when they felt and heard his music, where they the women will go kind of like I just love it. It's kind of like ecstatic ecstasy, you know, like words kind of similar to that. It's not exactly the same, but it's an energy output like that that's in your sacral having to do with your emotional body. So your goal is to get into where you feel that.
Speaker 11: And you generate that abundant abundantly, and if you don't feel in the moment before playing, get it to where you can activate.
Speaker 4: It with your music or whatever you're you're singing or playing or whatever, and to where uh, your your put your training, your ability to turn that on and then erupt it and then it goes into your song and then people feel it and it unfolds. This thing Christmas part of it, but that's more of like a yeah, like getting people like really interesting, that's part of it. It's just a little bit of a different definition that is more encompassing than that. It's an emotional aspect of that plus other things. But thank you for saying that. The check, Jue, I'll try to figure it out. I got to look through a list, but that's a really good one and it's got a whole bunch of things on it. Right now, do you yeah, you have it? You have it strong. It can't be stolen easily, and if it is, it doesn't work for them. So that's why it's not like being stolen as well. They're mostly harvesting off it and limiting from your use. And it's a big one. It's it needs a predator the size of the galaxy to limit it. So tells you some stuff about yourself. Mm hmm. There's a lot of things attempting to attach to it deeply. Can I I'm gonna I'm gonna send you some because you asked me to help you with it, So I'm gonna send you some deepossession, okay, uh and amplify your ability to shine a light brighter and burn it all these entity attachments away so it gets stronger and stronger from coming at them. But you're gonna again and want to hold your palm chokraate down and hold sake a little bit, blow your belly button, get fill it with faithful and gratitude and make that sunburn all that attachment way and work up to the apex burger and the collapse with them, which may take forty five minutes of focus you like, watch TV or whatever, listen to show while doing that, and uh yeah, and then keep maintenance of it because it is a powerful abilitise. So especially as you do shows, it's gonna get challenged because every person has attachment and taking the demons so but don't feel bad about that. You're making it stronger. You're just gonna have to meditate for a while, holding it and clearing it after each show. And it's going to get bigger and stronger and more impactful. And no one's doing this. So you have like this cool out in to like affecting all these people and then bringing you greater crowd and get you know, really them to like you like work with them, fan service alone another thing and what do you want one? Yeah, that's so, I'm gonna send you a bunch of de possessions for that. I'm gonna empafy now okay can with us?
Speaker 12: Oh your room Yato.
Speaker 5: Kota a hading hating.
Speaker 12: Hanna has hey sing ho sa.
Speaker 5: Saki sing like sand so too he and or so hey that.
Speaker 4: And get the sat.
Speaker 13: No course so called hey who does so not cool? Then she get so so not the anger and hat so.
Speaker 12: There kate gata boom for not so to he she the area and they are too cool it neato land.
Speaker 4: So keeto not then do sing she didat.
Speaker 14: Does it getto so to assua who called hing do see she gets so not to rande k Sali and seek also.
Speaker 4: Recommend you amplify your sacral a lot for a lot of things, including your clearing, your emotional body, your creative force. Any shame you feel will be a block to create your creative force. So he surrounded with love and collapse. The ball down will holding the sacral front the back and they'll purify it and turn into creative force. Your creative te is also being blocked, which is mostly ben drained from as well, so I'll do something for that so you can get a little bit of creative uh clearing will not see so ka they send it sad moto. Okay. So empower that when you feel creative will block your sacral and then again use the attachment as fuel and it should amplify, especially as you you clear the motion body. The ego. It's centered in the solar plexus because it takes on big wounds for you to protect you coming at you. So give it a lot of love, faith and gratitude and purify them in those areas. And then you should if you do that as nice meditation to where you feel that bliss blissing out, it should get you in a nice flow and you have the ability to make any negative emotion and or positive motion into cool songs and stuff. So see if you're going to feel into it, see the vision of it, the message, and start writing stuff you get in your mind and then make different emotional like songs because you can like really touch people from or really any emotion and then have it become like a positive you know, of the it's the negative motion positive outcome of releasal, so that it's like therapy. And the better you get in, the stronger to affect your crowds in that release all or transmutation or redistribution or whatever. Then you're it gets better and better and better, and the crowds are gonna like You're gonna feel really good during the performance. But later you know why musicians crash out and they take a lot of drugs because they get these big weights on their shoulders from the crowds and stuff. So I'd recommend learning how to take care of that and resolving it because as you get more famous, you're gonna be dealing with more of that. Reach me for a session. I will train you in all those abilities so that you become one of the most powerful musicians out there, Uh whatever you want to do. Uh so I got you and then you can you cannot. You won't succumb to your predecessor what your predecessors have to come to.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, that's amazing thing.
Speaker 2: That was I hope you reach out to Sean Matt and that because like he can really help you.
Speaker 3: And uh yeah, that was that was we said.
Speaker 1: We got a couple more, we got punk Elf and then we got to PayPal donations and yeah, yeah, guys out thanks for sending any paypaler or anybody who donated. That's great and uh uh I'll do that. I'll do the super chat. This is punk Elf Puck Elves from Australia and he has a traumatic brain injury. You know, so like he'll he'll often he'll type in the chat and you'll often type like back, like you know, kind of off because he he suffers from a brain injury. But uh, you know he's a he's a really nice guy and uh yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, does he want me to help him with the brain industry and about injury? And when he says his unicorn is he's talking about something specifically in the chat he's.
Speaker 3: Talking about I don't know why you put that, what.
Speaker 4: What do you? What do you? What do you?
Speaker 3: What would you like? What would you? What's your what's your question?
Speaker 2: He'd he says, one card, that's all he wants.
Speaker 3: One card your Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't have a funny card on me right now, but I can. I got some past live cards and all like go into like stuff with the brain industry and injury industry saying.
Speaker 6: That Okay, okay, hmm.
Speaker 4: Let's see what is Oh you got I got the green screen Atlantis? Mm hmm, okay, why m hmmm, it's calling you to remember okay, mmm, let's come back quite a bit. Beginnings mm hmm. Interesting stuff. It goes with a version of him that's arriving near the beginning of Atlantis. Different what kind of it's more of the stuff that would be branching with ancient Greece mm hmm. Anything I've seen in them Mephos is okay, as it's it's land based his form, it's there's only ships showing up. It's appear as he's part of it. Like there's a term called ancient builders that would be making a lot of civilization and ancient structures and temples and be a part of pyramids and undergrounds and things as he wanted to go into that interesting. Okay, I'll track it back so you can just gonna track it. Yeah, m oh hum hmm, Okay, it's going.
Speaker 14: Okay.
Speaker 4: Uh So Gibraltar. It seems to be a lot going on with you there in this interesting straight path uh to the Mediterranean Sea. They're involved in with some ancient building Atlantis, and there's a little mystery for you to solve. Let me see if you can get mhm. It mostly wants you to integrate a big past life aspect of yourself, soul shards that's the size of galaxy, and remember a lot having to do with this. Apparently it leads to big adventures and doing perth and completing your missions and who you are also like will help you and restore things and stuff. Let's see what this is, Okay, what Okay, let me see if I can type in something that might help me find something I'm trying to see if there's mega lifts or something. Mm hmm okay, pillars of hurricanes of course, uh are Saint Michael's cave cave. Okay, I'll show you the pictures so that like we have some thing to look at Oh my god, that's beautiful. Ah Uh, all these tunnel systems, well I hear you know, Atlanta's a lot of the offshoots that still exist when underground. So, oh my god, that cave is beautiful. More Oh the moors were there. Okay, let's see anything my thing is pointing to. Specifically, want the Rock of Gibraltar. I've heard about one three two one and know, yeah, it looks like it's that one and also this around this tip, which I don't know exactly. What's your point at Gibraltar. It's like, yeah, I think that would probably be mostly covered up by all this construction. Is there anything that's still survived? He wants you to go towards and you might not appeal to maybe as a cave. Let me go back to that. Yeah, there we go Gorham's Cave. Okay, so some Moorish castles seem interesting too, but the Rock of Gibraltar in some caves, it seems to be calling you.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: It's probably one of the biggest things you can do to make a big impact on your life, like one of the top places of power calling you for some reason right now. So that would make a big impact on you, so, yes, go go to go to Spain and see what's going on there. Now the brain thing if you want to help, you gonna like what another Yeah, you gotta turn on. You gotta hold your head like a while. I'd recommend whenever you get a chance, you know, hold your palm truckers and turn your clearing chakra a portal on so you can stuck away an agi of energy and turn on healing, restoration and purification which I'm gonna help you get for your palm chuckers and holding them down will turn it on. And a color of hot water to clear it because it does get clogged or attachments will come at it to limit it. And ice in a bag of course you put in a freezer will clear it very quickly in like eleven seconds. And you can hold that on the pomp while you're doing it, like to make it go faster near your head with a towel and hold that area. You're ninety percent of it's gonna be resolved through getting rid of the hatchments and entities coming at you, targeting at you, keeping your body from restoring itself. And then once the places feel safe enough, your chi generators in your brain will turn on and they'll start restoring the holographic system and then how fractal to the matter and turn on brain power and restore amplifying neurotransmitters to grow neuro genesis, et cetera. Yeah, so ANAS also recommend creational force, which you can ask for from print for a galaxy to turn on in your brain. But also you can turn it on your safe role by clearing that and then you build it up to where it goes to your head. And then you you build a bunch of systems and in restoration for the brain and then you can you can completely restore it and make it strong again if you do. And well, so hope fully that helps.
Speaker 9: Okay, so next, all right, all right, we just got two more donations and uh we've been going about we see, we're going.
Speaker 2: About an hour and thirty. So that's that's pretty good.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Let me see here, Uh we got Christian Edmund and there was one more. Oh there, Calleen Hurry too.
Speaker 3: We have Colleen Curry.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So if you guys are in the chat, it makes it make it easier if you guys can put your.
Speaker 1: Uh put your comment in the chat. That way, I can see it right at the bottom of the screen. But I'm gonna look for here either Christian Edmund or uh or or what you might call it, and I'll see which one comes up first.
Speaker 2: And uh, yeah, but we're we're doing We're not we're not doing. You're not doing a bad at all.
Speaker 1: And your readings are really deep tonight, man, You're they're they're doing really good, like you know, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: Actually, let me see here.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's a sorry.
Speaker 2: Well, uh, do you want to just I'll just give you your name it's uh and I'll pull it off.
Speaker 3: What up, It's Calleen Curry.
Speaker 2: And she goes by call eighty one a curious call eighty one on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Uh, fifteen dollars?
Speaker 4: Okay, where shuit? I just saw her?
Speaker 3: And do you have a question?
Speaker 4: Yeah, otherwise I'll just do it on read okay.
Speaker 3: H she she didn't say, you know, mmkay, this is different. Oh here she is.
Speaker 1: She just said great show. She but she didn't have a question yet, so she says general, please goes. I got her here here she goes, and then Christian Edmund your next if you can hear me, Christian Edwin, put your put into the thereas I got him next Okay, I'm already on the next person.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we're supper set.
Speaker 1: You have a beautiful smile calling if I already told has already told you that it's it's it's really yeah anyway.
Speaker 4: Okay, so let's see here. It's different than other people. Uh huh interesting Okay. Hers seems to get resolved through altars, which not a lot of people.
Speaker 6: Have, So like, what interesting how you get them? Oh uh?
Speaker 4: So yeah, I don't like projecting some people. Again, but like I do a lot of shows on this, and so like, altars can either be made naturally by past like leadovers archetypes like with actors, or if like positive ets visit you and you put them in the memory of interacting within them and his soul family into a little memory vault to you know, when you interact with them and menesia bear and uh, when they're not natural and they're usually through trauma, the associative identist Order d ID or alien abduction and military abduction. So I don't so, yeah, I don't like to project. And this would be like something if you don't like, you can resolve it, but it doesn't really come into play unless you're very powerful and you've got some rare abilities. I'll wait into why and what ah and your your audiences and normal people. Okay, so right in which one type. Okay, let's track this back for you. It looks like military abduction targeting you, and I'll go into why and how, what's involved? And she donated what? How much?
Speaker 6: Again?
Speaker 4: What was it? Fifteen? Okay, let's do that. I don't know where she's located at the moment, but I'm just going to track back where the bases are calling. Yeah, it seems to go to what is what military is targeting you for some reason? Let me just read that one. Yeah, just making sure it looks like the US and they're targeting a lot of the world anyway. M hmm. Interesting. I don't know why, but the base seems to go around the north the middle of the country. I'm trying to put in on it. I don't know. It's it's like in the middle of like three states. Mm hmm. It's super strange. I wonder what that means. M hm hm, that's weird. Okay, wildlife management area. Okay, I wonder if there's bases nearby. Let me check that in always Sorry, Oh what Jesus sorry, it takes me back to your locations? Put that there? Okay, Okay, so it goes nearby a place. When is this this is a surplus it's not. Oh okay, so it's not. It's not well known. Then oh wait, yeah it is. Actually it's US this US Corps Engineering black Ops. Okay, so it's a US Army park. Never mind it is. Uh so this general area is where this base goes back to. And what's targeting in you is both a big abundance ability and also it's the project. I guess I could talk about it. It seems to involve like people will go into in the super soldier community, we'll go into talking about projects that target people that are incarnates of Like the most well known maxpers talks about a brilliant the British Intel Eleigence operation having to do with It's like Project IBIS. So they target divinity incarnating in human bodies. There's a lot more. Almost people don't know who they are, and they actually change names quite a bit, but they'll keep it a similar concept. Interestingly, so there's ones for like the US I know targets, ones for each mythos country, though there are also those countries will usually have military coming from the future interacting to find divinity or angelics or weird you know people. So it looks like you're being targeted by a project. The main thing they're doing is targeting you for it looks like a Chinese mythos am ability. There's a divine ability in your heart that's shining out from your divine body. How does this work? I would probably associate you with the fractal of one of the lucky gods or luck gods of abundance, and you have you know, divine luck and other things. So I'd recommend expanding into that ability quite a bit because it's impressive. Not a lot of people have that kind of thing, and your ability is being suppressed like a lot and so it's mostly being suppressed by the military. It's being used, controlled, compartmentalized in you, and then funneled towards another timeline kind of thing version of you. So your goal, I recommend is changing and doing timeline surgery to that timeline you're taken. If I know what's going on in it, and uh empower with soul and divine energy from your heart to make it a better timeline where you complete whatever you're doing. Get it to where nobody's abusing you and you're you're you're being used to change outcomes of events and tested most they're taking wars, they're taking you on Mars. You're making their fight lucky interesting, Okay, And make it so that that whole thing works out to where it's abundant and strong, and then it cycles back to and supplies you and it no longer needs to it's no longer at a deficience where it's abundance on that timeline and it doesn't lack, and now you can be supplied with that support. And the amount of effort coming at you is big, including things from mostly from the other ets at war with on Mars. I think you're on interactions in also one of the moons of Mars in a battle interesting. So this is a territorial dispute and stuffing else. Okay, So it's like reality warping, luck ability, divine hook and other other things involved in this and anything you kind of like enshant people to be lucky. Okay. Uh, yeah, you're gonna have to work quite a bit to get this ability in to function and supply you was supported this timeline because it's being you, so had heavily by that other version of you, and it's in a deficiency, so it needs support, so you support it with your generation in your you again, hold your ring from your center pump, hold your front back your car, and it's a faith, love and gratitude and amplifying that aspect of you, and also supplying being hugging support to that altar which represents in your solar plexus and giving it what it needs in support to strengthen soul energy amplified in your soul and like it's a little hard, so you're going to be probably needing a monitor and give it attention and figure out what's going on with it. So if you need help with that, that is impressive. I will help you. That is cool. I love luck abilities, so look forward to reading that. Feel free to contact me and Sonic League at gmail dot com. You can set up a thing and then go into your luck, divinity, self and what else you got in store for you, because you look like you got a powerful a lot of things and beyond what I'm just naming to where the military is targeting you for. That's impressive. So graduations, they're embracing your luck divinity. Okay.
Speaker 3: Uh, we just had one more and it was Christian.
Speaker 2: Let me let me get his name here.
Speaker 1: I just I just had it, and then the chat's tricky. His name is Christian Edmund and uh I have his uh. He put a he put a comment in the chat. But did the chats really really going tonight, you know, you know, like it's.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 4: How much did you donate?
Speaker 3: Fifteen? Fifteen? Okay, okay, oh here he is here.
Speaker 2: He is CD spent, he said, Oh yeah, I remember. He had a question. He said, he's a Signals Starts.
Speaker 1: He just found out about last month two months age had an encounter looking.
Speaker 3: For guidance on his path overall.
Speaker 2: Let me let me let me read his uh message, he said on PayPal. He said, Uh. He said, I'm a star seed recent encounter three months ago.
Speaker 1: Reading last month, he says, I'm a signal star seed, wondering if you can give me reading for my journey.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, that was it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I don't say that had an encounter. That's interesting. What did you encounter? Uh? Did you get encountered or some of the beings from signas okay, I'll tune into some stuff for help your pathway star seeds and there is no okay, so okay, so.
Speaker 6: M hm.
Speaker 4: Okay. So you have for that subject specifically, you have soul family, and you have soul bleadovers in having to do with that species, and you want to amplify your soul to bring them out and integrate them and embrace them with love. You have some DNA too for that. There seems to be some interaction with how DNA was added to you while your mother is in the You're in the womb of your mother, all right, So there's that. So you have some DNA tech computer tech. You can kind of like go into vision internally access the room that engages in like an access panel to access that genetic library. Knowledge information usually comes with a guide that will run you through and talk to you. And especially as you start active, evading in and focusing on it, then you want to do what the guide says, asking questions, turning on things, sending support, healing, emotional transportation, a lot of other abilities. I can teach you those abilities that to support your ancestors, to allow the flow of support in abundance to come to you, because there's going to be a lot of limits trying to stop it. There's also remembering to go through, which is that this soul family visits you and multiple times, at least five of them allowed to see throughout your life, and you're going to want to track that back to the dates and times and like see if you can remember around that, go into the vision remembering chamber and force your way through the system so that you can and do it in like camera flas setting so that negative beings can't read the thought your thoughts and figure out who you are and have it in a way where you can remember getting visited by them and what you're doing with beyond not needing to go fully into the secret missions that would be uncreated by the predator system on this planet and the matrix, but going into the things that you're allowed to know about, and if you want help with that, I can help you. You can do a reading, we can do a memory of retrieval, We can do all kinds of stuff into this and connect you with them. They also recommend to learn telepathy, which I can teach you vision questing, activating the DNA at a greater level, and then keeping that going especially in the chromazones and the package. You now the missions while you're here. Okay, we're back here, um solid, but you've you've froze up, Sean, are you there? I don't know what's going on. I don't know what happened. Yeah, can you?
Speaker 2: It's like it's like.
Speaker 4: Really far.
Speaker 3: Like kind of not you know, not real good hum.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't know what happened.
Speaker 6: You can't have.
Speaker 4: Have what's not a little interesting? I wonder what that means.
Speaker 15: All right, there's like there's a thing that you have a mission on. Mostly you want to evolve how to high rate of speed in some way through evolution evolutionary science at a program and that.
Speaker 4: A lot of things. All your conscious expands, grow, learn lessons, send you know, all that kind of stuff. It wants you to get your capabilities to high level in the superhuman DNA technology. At a certain point you'll be gaining a large amount of abilities and capabilities as your consciousness expands.
Speaker 15: Some of the big goals they have our okay, interesting, Oh oh that's a that's perfect.
Speaker 4: And what h okay it's difficult though, why.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Very interesting. You know where.
Speaker 14: That's is that a.
Speaker 4: Questen of it? Okay, okay, this is strange. The story they're telling me is there is like a planet and stickness that through a bunch of things and it's highly level psychic, the celestial and it's important. So there's a potential of it being destroyed or going through catastrophe and it needed to prevent that, so it teleported itself and went somewhere secret.
Speaker 16: Now a species that connected to with it, right, mm hmm, it seems need So it's not uh, it's like closed itself off or something hobnouestly why but sometimes that can be conveyed as it going to a safe place and and.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. Sometimes doesn't sometimes needs assistance. So you know that's going through the species line and they're trying to figure out So in a mm hmm stargate tech portal kind of starget tech in your own that be in your heart and you be able to link it to the space and then set up a line of communication restoration.
Speaker 15: Or finding out what's going on with the planet it needs help, you know, and then up playing that help based on what.
Speaker 4: And then also being able to create alien of uh travel for the e spirits there and there and from there, so that whatever needed, can you support it some of those over the planet right like you, that's to be one of the missions. But don't fold as you grow, learn more or so do it? Kay, have as to where you can answer any question heart h all right, I'm good as an I think are you can you hear me? Guys? I think I'm going out? Okay. So healing yourself is like being a mechanic of the DNA, So learning healing abilities is fairly easy. Or in this industry of awareness, of awakening of there's a lot of a lot more healers out there than are openly sharing the different energy skill sets. But find what you can, learn what you can, and then go out there and do what you can. Okay, thank you? Uh Rob, are you there? Can you hear me? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You're kinding out, but you're I hope he was able to hear I think he was able to hear you.
Speaker 1: I think it came through you know. Yeah, so we're good. I mean, yeah, today it was pretty good though. I think you know, this was a good this was a good, good, good show, you know. And we went we went in just about two hours, so you know that was that's probably good enough. I know, we don't we Last time was insane. It was like three hours, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's like, you know, this is like.
Speaker 3: Really good.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so feel free to like let's wind down the show, but like if you can stay after because I think I want to track back that thing with you on abundance before you leave, So feel free to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you want to tell people how they can follow you in anything you want to promote? Man, And then also do you also do you do you have any trips coming up soon or anything?
Speaker 4: Like? Sure? Thank you? Yeah. So I'm Sean bond h Can you take the the.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, yeah, I always forget that.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 3: Just I gotta put up another comment to take it down. There you go, thank you.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, I'm Sean Bonn, founder of Sonic LEA. You can go to sonically dot com on the service section and UH apply for consultation. You can ask anything you want, go into learning abilities, UH go into helping your life so that you overcome challenges feel happy all the time. UH, exorcism, purification, depossessions, turning on your generators of power, your your energy level. So it's strong your third eye, teleu telepathy, you go into telekinesis. If you want other other abilities, go into the alien artifacts. I guess. Subscribe to my YouTube cnic League. There's a lot of superhuman abilities there. I'm also on Facebook, Sean Bond, Instagram, cnic League x Sean Bond, Sanic subscribing all that, and yeah, we do. We're doing, uh the going to the Alien event and I believe march in Lost Angelius, so see us there. We're doing some presentations on disclosure and alien artifacts and some abilities, so they'll be nice and uh, I'll probably be amplifying people's third eye in the audience, so we do doing a nice third eye activation and then so you come to that. Then I think some other things like Rion's Bridge always the Guardians conference in uh god, my brain right now. Yeah, I think there's gonna be another one coming up, and I got Brandon Nibbitt, it's.
Speaker 2: Are you going to that, Sean.
Speaker 3: I might try to go to that.
Speaker 4: Then I might see you then cool, that'll be good, and uh yeah, I got some events coming up. We're doing another Mexico tour and Egypt tour, so yeah, come on and you can write me at sonically a Gmail, my email. Trip and Corey if you're in Trescendos, We're going to a bunch of place power pyramids. Have to make your superhuman abilities, divinity, make the grades turn on that restore a bunch of spirits and armies back to the land and that nature gods that will support and manage the reality that have been decimated by the force of darkness. So we're restoring, storing the light back into the world, so it makes the timeline better. After we started, we've started becoming a protest in Mexico. Not saying it's all us. There's a bunch of people involved in that, but hopefully there'll be more a little renaissances and revolutions going on in consciousness and expanding and affect the timelines, affect the world, make your life a better place. We're also doing a little mystery school. We're to teach people abilities during that. So Yeah, Tripp and Corey to cycle get Jim dot com if you're interested. We might be able to get Rob so we'll see. So feel free to keep donating to him and supporting a show and hopefully that brings to a full Yeah and I love you all. Hit me up, let's be friends. Let me know if you want to trade. I also do trades for services and teaching abilities and stuff like things you're good at, skills abilities or like even edits for like YouTube and shorts and stuff, So feel free to send me links to that. Or if you want to have me on a show and interviews or I want to be a part of the alien artifact disclosure, we can do some shows and interviews or talk even more. If you're interested in come and visit me in Mexico and finding more about this adventure that's going on in Mexico to uncover and be like Indiana Jones. So if you're interested in that, don't let destiny slip through your fingers. So, yeah, how do people reach you? Rob?
Speaker 1: And you can find me a typical skeptic podcast everywhere, you know, listen to the audio podcast.
Speaker 3: That's the best thing I.
Speaker 1: Had to way to support the show without you know, donating, And then on rumble and YouTube I'm monetized now and you know, and and yeah, thanks Shawn.
Speaker 2: I always enjoy having you on.
Speaker 3: Man, this is awesome.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to tell you real quick that Brandon Niblick conference.
Speaker 1: I'm really trying to go to that one because that's somewhat close to me and that's on my birthday too, January eleventh.
Speaker 2: It's on January tenth and eleventh. I think January eleventh is my birthday. So that would be great to be there for my birthday, you know, like trying to make it happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so come down, that'd be awesome. I'd love to see you there and want to hang out on chill.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, just like Florida, you know.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, thank you everyone for tuning in tonight, and we will see you soon and I'll have Sean on again soon, and thank you everybody, and have a good night, guys,