Speaker 1: It is the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. Thank you for hanging out with us to day. Big finish right around the corner. But first I want to tell you about what's going on at Rollertown Beer Works. That's the brewery up there in Salina, Texas at Ben and I are partners in and this weekend we have Apocalypse Now. It is our celebration of hops. It's an IPA IPA festival, and we are loading up the taps. We have all kinds of hop forward beers for you West Coast laggers, the totally legit legit Karate which is a double dry hot pilsner, and then all of these IPAs, including our newest one, we Love La that's our brand new cold IPA that benefits the victims of the California wildfires. This was started by brewers out there in California. We were the first brewery outside of California to get signed up for this and we're excited. They provided the hops and the materials and everything. Tommy brewed it and we have a bad ass new IPA for you to try. So make it out there this weekend for Apocalypse Now. All the hops on and popping, and then don't forget next Thursday opening day out at Live by Low's, a big binin skin roller Town party will be broadcasting live. More details on that next week. But it's a week from today, next Thursday, Opening Day out there at Live by Low's by Globe Life. But right now it's time for this things big alright. So the tournament's all happening, the tournament that happens in March where things get crazy, the Ncuba Turnament a tournament. Yeah, and then thing about you know college basketball, Like, if you have a team that's cool, you might follow them, but a lot of people are just learning of just sixty four teams, you really didn't know much about them. And what I have to do every year is find the craziest names of guys that are in the tournament. And because it's international women's muff, we'll start with you, Christina. Thank you. This is a very simple exercise. I will list two names. You just tell me which one's real or not. Okay, all right? Are you keeping track of points? We'll keep track of points. Is there a bonus round? No bonus round? No, Well, if we have time for a bone a round, we'll do it for International Women's Day, International Women's Day. Okay, it'll be our boniversary Spring is Sprung Christina Bonnerversary. God, that'd be a great event. That's a great event like sausage Fest. That's what they should have called that fan event and the Taglineser Katie just said spring is Sprung boner Fest every March or Boner Versary. Sorry, Christina from the University of Michigan. Which one of these guys is your favorite star? Is it Fat Fat Brooks or Bang Bang Drew.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go, oh man this Okay, I'll go Bang Bang Drew.
Speaker 1: Will you turn my volume up?
Speaker 2: Yep? Turn it back down now.
Speaker 1: Fat Fat Brooks is the star of Michigan. Fat fat with a pH? Okay both of them? Yeah, little Kim one one way and one the other way. Oh, that'd be cool if it was capital Capital half fat fat Fat. Let's go to Skin Skin. Saint Francis is a team that plays Yeah, Russ Andretti or Blaze Angelotti. I have a question. Did you come up with the fake name? Yeah? Can I have them again? Please? Rush Andretti or Blaze Angelotti? Which one is the real one? Uh? Rush Andretti? Play the man. Blaze Angelotti is a good player for Saint Francis. Nice see.
Speaker 3: He went with Andretti because he worked at text Motor Speedway.
Speaker 1: He knows that name. Yeah, play the man. I love racing.
Speaker 2: Blaze a nickname or that's actually his name.
Speaker 1: Some great names good names this year, Ben Mount Saint Mary's is a team that does some things. Malcolm Dredd or Mason Bread, Well, play the man.
Speaker 3: When you play the man, you would say Bread would be a good fake name. I don't think he would make up Dread as a fake name, but he would make up bread.
Speaker 1: I'll say Dread is the real one. Malcolm Dred yep, Yeah, first one on the board and not the game. Well, Snake drafted back around to Ben here Ben, that doesn't seem fair. Alabama State. Just Stephen Walker or La Marshall Wilson. That's incredible. Let me get him again. Just Stephen Walker or La Marshall Wilson. Okay, could you use just Stephen Walker in a sentence. I'll spell it for you j A and then capital S for Steven La Marshall l A capital M marshal about playing. Do not look behind you, Do not look behind you? Told you not to look window. Uh, okay, let me get one more time. Just Stephen Walker or La Marshall Wilson. God, that's tough. I'll say, uh uh, Just Stephen Walker is the real one. Ben has been a big Alabama state fan this year. Wow. Win When just Steven Walker is real? That's the first Just Steven I've seen ever. Yeah, and I cannot wait until the Jones family Just Steven. Well, we got just Steven in the whole room, Stephen John John and just Stephen Skin. Yeah. The New Mexico Lobos are a team that plays good ten seed Los Lobos this year. Drake Junior Jones or Nellie Junior Johnson, I'll get which one is the real one? Drake Junior Jones. Has it got around to watching of New Mexico.
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Nellie Junior Johnson's good. Christina Yukon defending champs. They're going for the three peat? Which one's real? Solo Ball or Roll Hall?
Speaker 2: Would someone name their kid after a candy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you haven't. You haven't met my my niece Skittles.
Speaker 2: Also, solo ball is a good joke.
Speaker 1: Kind of a John Kruck reference.
Speaker 2: Lance Armstrong, yep, I'll say solo Ball is the real one.
Speaker 1: Look at her, go big Yukon fan solo Ball. Poor guy Ball. Apparently he's kind of good. What was your fake name? That's great? So bens two Christina has one. We continue forth snake drafted back around to Christina here all right, Darling Stone Dubar or sugar Creamer.
Speaker 2: No way, sugar Creamer is a real name. There's no way. And I also just want to say Darling, So give me Darling darling Stone. His name is Darling Stone. Goofer Iowa State cyclones there.
Speaker 1: I think sugar Creamer is a real name. That's a great name. Skint Oregon Ducks play. They have the Liberty Flames. Interesting Supreme Cook or Chef Sanders Supreme Cook? You know that mock drafts. Yeah, now that just sounds like someone was a hip hop fan gets Supreme Cook. Good chef Sanders not so much. Over to Ben Christina two been two skin one Ben Norfolk State. They are a sixteen seed. They take on Florida, Florida, one of the tournament favorites. Yep, honest Michaels or sincere McMahon. Okay, come on, dudem, don't you just give him a point. I don't know. This is a tough one, is it. Come on? Whoo name? Ain't nobody named Sincere McMahon, honest or Sincere?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say yeah, I don't think anyone would name either.
Speaker 1: If there either of those, Oh, let me hear him again, Honest Michaels or Sincere McMahon. And if it helps Norfolk State, that definitely helps. Uh. Okay, I think honest is more likely than sincere. Honest is real. Sincere McMahon is your star for Norfolk State. I would have gotten that wrong. He could have told me that it was wrong, and I still would have guessed it. Ben, Okay, you have two Christina has two? Skin is one? Justin? Oh? This is high points the team they just got beat by Purdue, but then it doesn't count. Justin Bodo Bodo Bodeo or Jackson Frodo Frodo. Oh my god, okay, let me get it again. Justin to Bodo or Jackson Frodo Frodo, Justin Botoboto is real. That was obvious. It is real. It is real. Been up to three skin? What you got you need it won it. Texas Tech is always the national champions. They play at nine to ten tonight and I'll be taking that in and then watching the season two finale of Severns mid night for me midnight about eleven. But yeah, Texas way at nine ten, they'll be over at eleven ten, I'll be glued. Would jump right into Seven's gonna be good. We have Tony Tony or Frederico Fredrico. I'll tell you Tony Tony is t O N E y. Oh, then I'll take Frederico Frederico. That's correct, Frederico Franco. How'd that do it for you? What was that? Because he went out of his way to tell me, well, Tony Tony, fake name, Tony Tony plays for U A B. Who's in the N I t O okay, but he's spelled earlier. He spelled the name that was the right name for me. Yeah, I did, but he didn't swerve out of the way to go hey man, make sure to know that this name is spelled to you anyway. I only did it because Frederico for Frederico is spelled the same and Tony Tony spelled different because you spelled it. Let me tell you, Fredrico Frederico is a terrible free throw shooter, Christina. Oh, okay, Alabama State your Aquarius standback or Jeremy Staalbach. Come on, this is the second Alabama state name. Mm hmm. This is the final one. And now we're lightning around. Man, we're gonna we're gonna crush go fast to your first one, first one, your Aquarius standback. Yes, you got it correct, that's the real name. Yepkay, Christina, snaking him back back around to you San Diego State. Chemo Ferrari or Miko Maserati. I think it. Wait, Ferrari is the real one. Yeah, the other one, Ferrari. Yeah, what do you got? Georgia blue birch or blue Cane blue Birch. Oh, right there, Ben Kansas Flory Begunda or Rory from Unda Floriagunda. That's correct, Christina. Four Ben for back to Ben Ben North Carolina, Jojo Fulwood or Coco Holstein Coco Holstein. No, you're getting the full wood if you have our skin, get tired. If he gets these two, I get in a three way tie. Boogie Flanned or Rookie Bland from Arkansas. Boogie is the real name. Boogie is the real name. It's not your turn, but for the chance to tie it just for fun. Ye New Mexico fake you know it's ye Abraham Falco or Ibrahim Sacho. Abraham Falco is the real name. Give Garstina have to win it, christ and if she, if she gets it wrong, she loses a point yep. What so that Ben's a clear winner? Sure, Wilder Evers are softer Ubers Wilder Evers.
Speaker 4: That's correct, he is Wilder and that is gonna do it for today's show. Run home and watch Texas Tech and then Severance. I'll never forget the time kt fun tweets went out there to the jump circle. He saw Wilder Evers looked him dead in his eye, and he said, I think.
Speaker 1: I would say never change, you know, but also change. That was great advice. And then that kid dropped out of school. All right, Christine's gonna stick around and play music next right here on the eagle there you
Speaker 3: Going, well, I want to get my sock back, Dude, I gotta take a poop