Speaker 1: All right, we are live. Good morning.
Speaker 2: It's Tuesday, November twenty sixth, twenty twenty four, and I am messing around with not messing around, I'm just testing out OBS and the virtual camera through stream yard because I can't figure there's something else that's missing on my OBS right now, so I can't broadcast directly from it for whatever reason. There's another plug in and it's telling me to remove an old plug and I'm like, well, how you do that?
Speaker 1: So keeps I'm popping something up.
Speaker 2: It's saying it's out of date and it doesn't it's not compatible with it, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: And it's like, yeah, well but how what do you mean fucking unplugged? Unplug the plug in? Fuck? Where what are you supposed to freaking do?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: And then I have a question left out there in the ether to uh job about which one I was supposed to download to add a different one that's supposed to.
Speaker 1: Be able to allow me to do multiple So there's that.
Speaker 2: And I don't really want to mess with the API that I have going on with ball with Rumble, because that's how I see your comments when you actually comment.
Speaker 1: Are we live? Fo's going on? We got people in here? What hope?
Speaker 2: So hello, can you hear me and let me either take a look at here and make sure it popped up? Yes, okay, it looks like we are alive, and let's see how kicks.
Speaker 1: Doing over here?
Speaker 2: Viewers, it's okay? What hello? Why is there no value? Are you guys not hearing me?
Speaker 1: Again? What? What the hell?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: We're not doing this ship again? Hold on, hurry, yup? Isn't that engaging? Hello? There's no volume? How the fuck is there no volume? Ah? Fuck?
Speaker 2: Listen you hear that ship? That's not fucking rolling? Okay, well fuck all this ship?
Speaker 1: Then? Hold on, there's that?
Speaker 2: Did you not hear me say stop the fucking virtual acut because I said it, you fucking nigger?
Speaker 1: All right? Hold on a second? Okay, so it doesn't work? All right, let's try it now. Can anybody hear me?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: There it goes? All right?
Speaker 2: Well we did, we did our test. OBS has no audio over on stream yard for whatever reason. Maybe I had to do another setting, but I yeah, that kind of sucks.
Speaker 1: It was looking really good over there on on OBS.
Speaker 2: I was I was enjoying the black background and being able to use it again. But I can't use it with stream yard or whatever. Maybe there was an audio setting that I wasn't aware of that I needed to fix.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what it is? I bet you I do.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's it's actually correct, So there's nothing nothing about that made sense? Then all right, well, fair enough, that makes that makes sense that it doesn't make sense, So it is what it is. There was no audio, and it's all because the roadcaster makes computers retarded and they don't understand how to do anything. So you know, the HP switch doesn't help either, But that that all should have been worked out.
Speaker 1: I tested it last night.
Speaker 2: You get an echo if you don't have one of these dials turned down, but that shouldn't kill my volume altogether. So whether you guys could hear me or not, I couldn't tell because I'm playing it back and I'm not hearing anything, so I don't think you guys did either. Everything should be rocketing and rolling now, though, let's see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is all right.
Speaker 2: Well that sucks because I was gonna try to integrate both so I could play around on the OBS side with things and then also do the broadcast.
Speaker 1: But it looked really nice over there.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know what it is about the contrast or something, but the colors came out nice.
Speaker 1: It looks. What the fuck is that?
Speaker 2: Slip my finger and all of a sudden a bunch of bullshit just popped up on the screen. Okay, what's the hitd F twelve or some bulls?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Let's go to what we're gonna do today.
Speaker 2: Well, that kind of kicked out everything that I was going to do in the order that I was going to do it.
Speaker 1: So what the fuck? That's really irritating. That's extremely irritating.
Speaker 2: Everything was set up to go in a certain flow and now it's all jacked up because that one thing doesn't work. It so throws everything else off. What the hell they talk out of both sides that our mouths all the time. This guy wants a fucking carbon tax and he's still a hero. Fuck that piece of shit. Somebody should take out Elon Musk and everybody else that Trump is. He's assembling the very crew that should be like, have a nuke dropped on them, So that's cool. Put them all in the same room together, so it's a lot easier to take him out.
Speaker 1: Ooh, I just noticed something else, banners brand? Why are you screwing with me again? Let's try to fix that. Okay, good?
Speaker 2: Now I have to go search to where I was at because, like I said, I had a whole thing set up, and now.
Speaker 1: I don't the weekend start here? Uh? What the fuck? Why? Why can I look at it? Piece of shit?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Hold on, fuck you, I've had it with everything, So if you don't like my language, then I'm gonna have to ask you if mm whatever.
Speaker 1: All right, So this is this is the Stuke Cruisher. I'm gonna try to make.
Speaker 2: It off off of Gelato too, because maybe I can make it cheaper if I do it from Gelatto. But I'm definitely gonna make myself one. And I don't even know what my freaking dashboard signing is for this fucking thing anymore, so I haven't used it in forever.
Speaker 1: I don't even share the link. But that is, uh, the STU crew in.
Speaker 2: Multi colors, and I think it's almost imperative that we all share what a freaking Shila asshole he is by donning our shirts. I like that color, and I like that color, but as far as me, the maybe one's all right too, I'm more to learn the black, you know, But there you go. That's on this link here, which I believe I actually have now in my and I do. I let's see, I'll see pretty shirts in this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's right on top. It says ste Crew shirt. So that's there.
Speaker 2: I get like two dollars off of that shirt that they charge you twenty six dollars for twenty six ninety nine. So yeah, that's the reason why I'm going to try to go through Gelato to make it cheaper for you.
Speaker 1: But that is there. There are They are some decent quality.
Speaker 2: They're thicker, but I think it with Gelato if I if I randomly pick the right type, like this is a this is a good there's two different versions of it here.
Speaker 1: This is the better quality shirt.
Speaker 2: And who the hell pays twenty six ninety nine or fucking T shirt of the other of our minds? You know, you get those Guild Dan shirts for like four bucks and then you put a image on it and then all of a sudden it's worth that much to somebody. No it's not. It's just a stupid fucking ripoff. And I hate that shit.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: But that's the shirt and that's what I'm going to be working on, getting a better, cheaper version of and maybe I'll have to redo the whole design. And I'm not sure if I have that part saved all cut out or not, so it might take some time. But that is mister mister stew Right there, as Giligan. Quite a nice piece of artwork, I would say. And speaking of Shill, I mean, let me, let me explain a little bit why I think why I say this, and then we'll get out into other things that are far more important. Everything looks different today. I'm not sure why everything looks squashed on the screen. And I don't know if I like the background either. See that weird thing right there? Oh that's the sun from the window. All right, okay, so baby Cyrus there, let's use this example first. I used the example I told you about what happened with the Diet Suddenly thing, the total fraud lie that he had done, the plagiarizing the still of people's information and drafting the whole documentary into this milo dramatic thing where the clots aren't verified, are not verified.
Speaker 1: It's just claimed that that they are, and.
Speaker 2: That that operation that they're showing throughout the whole freaking thing is from somebody who got the shot. It's not it's predates the era of when the shot was even released to the public. It's a freaking congestive heart failure patient that they're pulling clots out, so it's not just it's something that happens. But those are red clots anyway, They're not really the same thing as those weird stringing things at people. So it's all bullshit, and he purposely misleads people. So that's one thing I mentioned yesterday and when artists brought that up, not that I have any but anyway, he deleted five minutes of Jane Ruby's edited and then reput put it back out again. It was found because it was already out there once and Jack showed me where it was. So I made a clip showing just that part and being like, what the hell on, mister unstoppable, unafraid and uncensored, what the hell are you doing here, buddy? So yeah, there was that, and then Jane Ruby swore at me and said all kinds of horrible shit on a bride on like I didn't even realize it was her because she was so foul mouthed and you know, not well put together for their public persona. Let's put it that way, because they are shills and they're all fucking full of shit and that's why. And uh yeah, Stu apparently yelled at Mike Adams for talking to me and all kinds of stuff, So it was just.
Speaker 1: It was funny. Everybody was bitch festing.
Speaker 2: But of course Stu would never actually address that because then that would give people put attention on me that he you know what I mean, Like, they want to keep you in the dark, so I'll mention you.
Speaker 1: They'll yell at everybody around you in.
Speaker 2: The back, in the background so that they don't actually say your name or your show's name. You see what I'm saying. This is how it works. So that way they keep you, they keep you in the dark. Yeah, but he knows me. And then the other thing was the baby Cyrus thing. So Baby Cyrus, Amin Bundy if you're not following this story or haven't been. And Diego Rodriguez, who I've had on my show three times, two or three. I think it was three, way way back when when I was still doing Revolutionary he was on and then he came back on I think, and then he came on with his daughter and or it was just the second time with his daughter, I don't know, and her husband.
Speaker 1: I think maybe you've been on there too, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But talking about what happened and what's been happening since Ammin was sued by the hospital for defamation of whatever the hell you know, because he told the truth that these this freaking Saint Luke's was kidnapping and poisoning and potentially harming and killing their you know, Diego's grandson, and that that hospital also performs Now remember it's called Saint Luke's, so it's Catholic slash Jesuit bullshit. Right, they performed gender mutilation, cult of Sybil shit.
Speaker 1: Right there, Right, Saint.
Speaker 2: Saint does child mutilation, grafting off the arms, that type of thing, right, scumbags, gender reassignment, it's not a thing. It's gender mutilation. It's total destruction of a person.
Speaker 1: It's cashtra.
Speaker 2: But anyway, they're being sued into poverty by by a bunch of demons who are in fact guilty of a very fucking thing that Ammin spoke out about. But because Ammon was running for governor at one point in Idaho, and you know has a political you know, they made it. They went after him so hard that he was fearful that he was going to be another Well, I was fearful that he was gonna be an He was pretty concerned concerned about this too. But he didn't put it in the same phrasing that I did, that he would be the next Bill Cooper, show him up at his house, take him out. He did say it that way, but he didn't say the word Bill Cooper, which I did. And uh, yeah, They've seized all his bank accounts, took his his business, took his house, took everything the yewants, took the clothes that were at everything. They said that he them all this stuff. So when Stu Peters takes the credit for getting Baby Cyrus back, he runs in at the end of everything that everybody else has been putting work on so that he can steal the freaking thunder right. It was Diego, the grandfather and amman, who put his neck out, who did all the heavy lifting, he did everything. Stu comes by because he had him on the show. I had Diego on my show.
Speaker 1: Do you think I'm coming around saying I saved Baby Cyrus?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: But this piece of shit does, This piece of shit goes out with his stupid megaphone and his microphone out in front of the.
Speaker 1: Hospital and said, look do we do today because of you out there?
Speaker 2: And he always tells, you know, gives the audience the credit who did nothing even less than he did, because you know, by watching Stu, you somehow changed the world.
Speaker 1: Isn't that crazy? How you have to do nothing except be a TV watcher in order to fucking change the world. That's amazing, you know.
Speaker 2: Or maybe you had to give Stuke's money even to support the thing that didn't really have anything to do with him. This is the level of like, lack of integrity, lack of character, total fraud, piece of shit that he is. And that's why it's important to discuss this and let it be known. So when he goes on four hour spaces talks that trying to make himself look good, that we know that he's completely full of shit, completely full of shit. So coming in at the end and even you can add verify this, talk to Ammin, talk to Diego. Those people had to leave their state and move other places and they have had everything still taken from them.
Speaker 1: Stu didn't have that happen.
Speaker 2: So if he was so involved in the saving of baby Cyrus, why is it that he didn't get.
Speaker 1: Wrapped up into this lawsuit.
Speaker 2: If he's so responsible for saving Davey Cyrus, then why the hell is he not being taken down the same way? Ammin and Diego or Diego rodriguezar explain that one, because that's the proof right there, that's the cross reference right Otherwise he's totally lying and he's just taking credit and making himself look like a bigger asshole than he already is.
Speaker 1: And that happened a while back. That's back when he was making his false, fake, non organic climb that is completely controlled. You know how he got to where people.
Speaker 2: Think they know who he is and YadA YadA, Yeah, through the George Floyd bullshit.
Speaker 1: He was created. He was created.
Speaker 2: I didn't say he rose up or see you. No, he was created. At that time, he was obscure, they were, and then they decided, let's launch, let's launch the stew project. Let's launch the stew sye up, the stew controlled up. During the George Floyd thing. What wonder what an integral way to make your your your steak in the world, right, mister, I'm a rapper focus hanging out with jay Z?
Speaker 3: Do it?
Speaker 2: That will sure who's the worst rapper ever? Like this would be like a high school rapper. Not even then all of a sudden Gtting paired up with jay Z for a song who they probably weren't even the same in the studio at the same time, because it's very it's very separate. There's no like, there's not even a time where the voice is like overlap.
Speaker 1: It's just like.
Speaker 2: Segment, segment, segment, and then the last one is a girl. It's awful.
Speaker 1: It's called rumors. Check it out, you'll love it.
Speaker 2: Especially so when you want to see, well what is he doing here? Why, well, let's have a little talk about that. If you look at one of his other videos, but they're like rap rap rock, but in the worst way possible. And all his bandmates look like they are like black bodyguards that I don't know if they are playing the instru or if they're just the spooks. I don't know what the hell it is going on. But you know, he's got to have a streak cred, so they have to. They can't be they can't all be a bunch of white guys in this rap groove right, very very well, Uh put together there. But anyway, mister focus, he goes through this diet tribe like taxi driver with a stupid little eyes you know, you know, like that haircut, what it looks like somebody squeezed you out of your of their ass so that your hair is all.
Speaker 1: Look in a point like this, like the little pinch off thing.
Speaker 2: He's got his little spiky haircut like that, with his little pinch off thing, and he's driving around a taxi like going on droning on about how he hates humanity. So there's your answer. There's a big triangle on the door in this in this Uh do I need to show it?
Speaker 1: Do I have to? I've gone through this before.
Speaker 2: Ah, I know where is I just I just don't want to, don't fucking want all right, hold on, let me let the look. But no, I'm not gonna forget it. But anyway, he's just more he's talking about like a psychopath, like like the taxi driver, about how he hates the entire world. And you know they're all a bunch of scumbags and just a bunch of trolls and all this other shit.
Speaker 1: So there's your answer.
Speaker 2: Why would he want to be part of something that is potentially detrimental to a lot of people? Why would he want to deceive them and be the pied piper of the apocalypse and walk them into the water.
Speaker 1: Because he hates everybody. Because he's a little shit. That's why.
Speaker 2: He's a spiteful little man. And he's a most likely secular humanist definitely not a whatever the hell else he claims to be.
Speaker 1: And the new wagon thing to get.
Speaker 2: Everybody, uh threat assessed and on a list is to go off to go after the Jew. So of course he'd be front running that and that's his new thing. Oh way, what a fuck loser. So that's where we're at with that piece of guy. Piece of guy? What's everybody doing this morning? I'm early, huh because I'm on my MST time, So everybody's like, the fuck, it's seven thirty, what are you doing here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, at least you missed the morning part where I was not being heard because I try to use I tried to use a virtual camera and it didn't work out.
Speaker 1: Sadly.
Speaker 2: I tried really hard to get integrated with OBS. I'll have to try a different way, because I mean, like the obs camera is so nice. We'll get into this preface for the La Waddell Makers of Civilization and race and history and.
Speaker 1: The British at uh.
Speaker 2: And what else is this one? Oh that's just a second half of the British. Okay, So this is a take a long long time.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna need water. I'm gonna need a musical interlude.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna need like let's go out to the kitchen and you know what I mean, like I need to have that to the popcorn thing, dancing and all this shit for like you know when you go to a driving I gotta have that already because it's gonna be a long, long drive before I get through all this. Oh, let's take a look at some things though. Russia strikes Ukraine defense plant and someplace you can't pronounce, using interne continental ballistic missiles for the first time in warfare. And that was November twenty one, they're saying, So the world hasn't ended and it's five days later. So that's that's how I engaged the importance of that. Let's see Ukraine launch. Here's here's the day before Ukraine launches US made missiles against Russia. Putin revises nuclear doctrine, female supervisors view Trump supporters as domestic terrorists. Yeah, and that's all by design, everybody, just like they're going to view people who are anti Zionist as anti Semitic, which all these words mean fucking nothing. By the way, you're also a medical misinformer if you know that they're full of shit about their fucking viruses. And apparently it's dangerous to talk about the West Memphis three and Johnny Depp's involvement in Peter Jackson's involvement and Marilyn Manson's involvement and the tattoos on Merrilyn Manson's you can't take talk about that stuff anymore because apparently that's called a dangerous conspiracy, dangerous and misleading conspiracy theory. On YouTube, this video that I did was four fucking years old, and they reinstated as a channel of mine, and then they deleted every video off there, saying we're not giving you a strike. Well, I don't know if you, I don't know why they're not doing that, but they've taken thirty plus videos down and one of them was that one. It's like it's been there, it has like five three four thousand views on it, and now all the sudden, after four years, your AI is scrubbing the fuck out of everything.
Speaker 1: Everything, no matter what.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you like, oh, at this very time, you said something about viruses or vaccines that we didn't approve of, and the World Health Organization has already decreed. Because you know, it's the appeal to the fake expert that you have to live by, and that's your reality, the reality by you know this this notion, this logical fallacy that somebody gets to claim that they're an expert on something and then the case and the science is settled.
Speaker 1: No it isn't, No, it is not. Pentagon fails seventh audit in row. Who cares.
Speaker 2: But the only problem with that is you know what happens when they do that full of account for eight and twenty four billion? Now I think there's more like two trillion again once again like before nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: So yes, of course, this new.
Speaker 2: Madrid fault line, the immigration, this bullshit with FEMA not only at the fault line, but they're as I said, view Trump supporters as the Mexico terror terrorists. Well you're all who have registered to vote will be on a list, whether you walked out there to actually pull the handle or push the button or not.
Speaker 1: And what did you expect Did you expect this piece of shit.
Speaker 2: To be doing anything but putting you in the dirt, because that's what he's gonna do. And also think about this, they already, we are all, we all already are enemies of the state as I have planned it out. So now they're going to beef that up, revitalize it with this anti semi bullshit. Christy Noms should have her head removed and put in her lap.
Speaker 1: And anybody who.
Speaker 2: Else who does that type of bullshit, this un American, tyrannical, biased bullshit. Everybody who is a dual citizen, anybody who's dual loyalty, I don't care if they have single loyalty. If they're of that cult of Judaism, they should not be in our government because that is not American. If you hate everybody who's white or anybody, if you're that much of a racist and then you call other people a racist who call you out, you do not belong in anything that's professional. You shouldn't be in business, you shouldn't be in the government. You shouldn't be in banking. You shouldn't be anywhere that you can affect people when you have that much hatred in your heart or whatever the hell is in your fucking chest, empty void. Yeah, Google telling somebody they should die, you know, honestly, like there is a lot of human trash out there. I sometimes I wouldn't I wouldn't disagree with them, But the problem is they don't want the good. They don't want the bad, useless people that are very easy to control to die.
Speaker 1: They want you to die, female supervisor if you jump. Yeah, okay, so we already said all that.
Speaker 2: So that was the news, dudes, And now I guess I can get ready to start. Let me put something on and go grab my water, which I do not have here.
Speaker 1: Maybe grab them a little bit of espresso. I love that shirt. I gotta make a new one, all right, So let's get rid of that for a moment. And I don't want to embarrass myself with that, no, because it's just me doing stupid things. I don't care about that.
Speaker 2: Um if I if I play this Rigie from Boston, let's just try not to get Let's not go off the rails. On a different tangent than what I wanted to do today. Please, Oh wait, what's this one?
Speaker 1: Hold on? That's only five minutes long. I might need a.
Speaker 2: Little hmmm, the truth about socialism. Let them cooper out of the time. It's just a black screen though. That's not very entertaining, now.
Speaker 1: Is it? Oh? I know, dude, Sweet, We're gonna pick up remember the Enemy of the State episode where I had that detailed history of the United States of America mut dating into a corporation from I don't know why this Maga lion hat name.
Speaker 2: But this is a really good video, so I'll just bring it back.
Speaker 1: Like, what is that forty one? No, it's going the wrong way when I click it. What the fuck is that? Stop going backward forward? Jesus fucking.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm clicking behind it and it's going the other direction. I'm gonna have to say this ot to see you might be retarded, pretty sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna play a little bit more of this before I jump into what's going on over here. And this actually ties in a little bit to it was we were just talking about with FEMA. And by the way, they're gonna have you heard all this stuff. Oh Trump is gonna state of emergency? Well, how many more is that? Now that we're still in a state of emergency from eighteen sixty fucking five, we're in a state of emergency since I don't know every goddamn presidency that hasn't ever been shut down or close and now we have this other one with the you know, the national disaster natural and quote air quotes disasters, and how many more than they need? You know, you know what kind of powers they give themselves when they're in a natural disaster quote unquote, or give themselves when.
Speaker 1: They have emergency powers? Right?
Speaker 2: Do you see where I'm going with this? So if they create declare a national emergency for any fucking reason, they decide that they can roll over and steamroll over the Constitution and your Bill of Rights and.
Speaker 1: Rape the shit out of you.
Speaker 2: On the on, go through your home, go through your stuff, shoot you in the street by the DoD directive, anything that they want.
Speaker 1: And we should be happy about this because everybody's excited, like, Oh, he's gonna go, and he's gonna get all the child proud of for bur Frials and and all the immergvernments and everybody.
Speaker 2: People like Dave from X twenty two report have poisoned your brain and now you're as useless as a goldfish. So you should just eat yourself to death and pop in your little fucking fish bowl. Okay, if you believe that that's a good thing, I would hope that you would do that for the rest of mankind.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's watch.
Speaker 4: This should incorporate two major objectives. Hey, actions still accommodate continuing population growth with aptus.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I didn't mean to say the rest of this because it's a half hour long, but a little bit more of this. I will be back in a moment. And again, I can't really adjust the volume on this. And I know it's a little sharp, like it's one of those it's probably one of those cameras that's sitting on his computer, so he's getting the background like condenser mic type of noise, and it's a little bit sharp on the ears. It's not probably not a dynamic up close to his mouth. That's probably like over by where his you know where his whether it's on the laptop or whatever, but farther away from him, so it sounds like he's yet you know what, I mean, you get that tiny sound, you get, you get what I'm saying, but it's it's really hard on the ear sometimes with the trouble. So I apologize. That's not something I can lower and make better.
Speaker 4: Six billion by the mid twenty first century without massive starvation or total frustration of the metal hopes and the actions.
Speaker 3: To keep the A levels.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, just so you guys are aware, this is National Security Study Memorandum NSSM two hundred implications of worldwide population growth for US security and overseas interest. The Kissinger Report December tenth, nineteen seventy four, and the right talk about how they're gonna starve us all the death walks Codex elementarius. Don't think that that's not still there, making everything that was of a nutritional value considered poison and all the poisons considered good, and poisons that have been banned in all these other countries brought back into life through this nonsense as close.
Speaker 4: To possible to eight billions, rather than permitting it to reach ten billion or thirteen billion or more. What are they going to do to keep population from growing? While specific goals in this area are difficult to state, our aim should be for the world to achieve a replacement level fertility into child family on average about the year two thousand. It's sort required at present two percent growth right to decline to one point seven percent within a decade into one point one percent by the year two thousand. Compared to the UN medium projection, this goal would result and five hundred million fewer people in two thousand and about three billion fewer twenty fifty. A team of this goal will require greatly intensified population programs. A basis for developing national population growth control targets to achieve this world target is contained in the World Population Plan of Action. The World Population Plan of Action is not self enforcement and will require vigorous efforts by interested countries, UN agencies, and other international bodies to make it effective.
Speaker 3: US leadership is essential. Guys. You need to read this report.
Speaker 4: This is the title page for the National Security MEMORANUM. I included the table of contents on this again. You can see that it's titled confidential because you need to see what's in this report. We're not going to put the entire report here because it take a month to go through it. But Chapter two Population and World Food Supplies. Chapter four Economic development and population growth. Five Implications of population pressures for the National security? How is population going to affect our security? World Population Conference, a US Global Population Strategy Section two, Action to create conditions for fertility decline, Population and a Development Assistant strategy. What are they talking about? Actions to create conditions for a fertility decline? Guys need to read that section of the report B Functional assistant programs to create conditions for fertility decline. They're going to create conditions for fertility decline. And they're not talking about teaching abstinence, Food for peace programs, and population That particular one talks about mainly to the Third world countries. Hey, third world countries, we will let you have food if you get your population growth and control research to improve fertility control, technology utilization, have mass media and satellite communication systems for family planning. Action to develop worldwide political and popular commitment to population stability. You also might want to look up a nineteen twenty seven Supreme Court case that upheld that it was constitutional or legal to do forced sterilization. Where does all the other tax money go if I stopped paying my taxes? How will the roads and schools get built? The Grace Commission report showed you that all your income tax is wasted or goes to pay interest on the national debt, which is a pure profit to a private bank called the Federal Reserve. Let's look at North Carolina's Comprehensive Annual Financial Report or CAFRA fund report. Maybe we can find a clue there. This is the cover for the two thousand and nine North Carolina KAFFRA statement. The report is over three hundred pages long, and I'm not going to go over all three hundred pages. Now, you can do that on your time. You might want to look up your state's CAFTER report also, and I will show you a few things that are in the report. On this page, you can see that North Carolina has over eighty two billion dollars in assets and eleven billion dollars in liabilities. That leads net assets around seventy billion dollars. And they're going to raise your taxes. Seems like they have enough money already. The city, county, and federal CAFFRA statements will show you much the same information. That is that your government is well funded and takes your tax dollars and puts them in trust to benefit other people, not the people that pay the taxes. You need to spend some time researching the Capra funds. A good place to start is www dot cafr one dot com. This is Walter Buren's website. He has spent years researching the caprafund and he can give you a lot of information so you can completely understand your Kaffra statement. Now we're going to talk about how our banking system works.
Speaker 1: How does he not know how to spell? Does do you how dose your big banking system work? Well?
Speaker 2: I guess dose would not be coming up as an incorrect word in spell check because it's a whole different word with a whole different meaning.
Speaker 1: But how do you not know how to spell?
Speaker 3: Does?
Speaker 1: I guess? Maybe it's just a matter of.
Speaker 2: Typing the letters in reverse orders, So I guess because it's theees right.
Speaker 1: So yes, it's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 2: But it is kind of weird that you don't catch that when you're doing a power plane presentation.
Speaker 4: This is a very involved education and we're going to just kind of touch on some important topics. Again, I please ask you to do your own research, look your own bankup, find your own your own truth. It's what's important is what will save this country? What if the US Constitation say on paying debt? Article one, Section can of the US Consultation states the following, no state shall make anything but gold and silver coin a tender and payments of debts. Guys, you're using the Federal Reserve note to pay debts on the Federal Reserve website. This question is is our current money backed by substance gold, silver, anything. The answer is no, and it gives you the good clarification of that right there. But I want to ask you a question. If no state can make anything other than gold and sober legal tender and payment and debts, how are you making your house payment, your car payment, your taxes? How is any of that ever getting paid? So, if the Constitution says we can only pay debt with gold and silver, are we violating the Constitution with how we pay debt today? No, because you're not a party to the Constitution. You're an enemy combatant. Remember the trading with the enemy at Commendment forty eights that one. There's also House Joint Resolution or HGR one ninety G passed nineteen thirty three, also known as Public Law seventy three ten, made it illegal for anyone to require you to pay a debt and a particular kind or type of currency. It reads to ensure the uniform value to the coins and currency of the United States. Now, therefore, be it resolved by the Senate and House of Representative of the United States of America, in Congress Assembled, that every provision contained in or made with respect to an obligation which purports to give the obligae a right to require payments and gold, or a particular kind of coin or currency, or in any amount of money of the United States, may sure thereby is declared to be against public policy. It's now illegal for anybody to force you to pay a debt in any particular kind of currency. Every obligation heretofore or hereafter incurred shall be discharged upon payment dollar per dollar in any coin or currency at which time of payment is legal tender for public and private debt.
Speaker 3: Your signature is.
Speaker 4: Also legal form of payment, and that's the origins of accepted for value. The definitions of this law Section B as used in this resolution, The term obligation means any obligation payable and money of the United States, and the term coin or currency means coin or currency of the United States, including federal Reserve notes and circulating notes Federal Reserve banks to national banks. So they did not just make it illegal for somebody to force you to pay a debt in gold or silver. They also made it illegal for somebody to pay a debt and any kind of currency, including Federal Reserve notes. This is an archive certified copy of this law out of the National Archives. This is the very first page of the top Public Resolution ten seventy third Congress, and this is the final page of that law. There's only two pages, and you can see it was signed by President Roosevelt on June fifth, nineteen thirty three. Remember the arguments we had on the Senate floor about how we don't really care how people pay for the property because the state owns it all anyway, and then they took away the golds from the people so that they couldn't pay their debt that way. And now it's saying, since we can't force you to violate your constitutional rights, we can't force you to pay the bills in any particular kind of currency. So let's talk about how money is created. Money is created by Congress telling Treasury to sell bonds to the Federal Reserve, so the FED can create money. These bonds are based on your labor. This money is created because the FED is pretty sure that the IRS or Treasury will be able to colect taxes to pay off the debt. Remember the Great Commission Report. All money is either wasted or it goes to pay the interest on the national debt. Another interesting point of fact is the Federal Reserve Act was passed two months later after the Income Tax Act was passed and the Income Tax Act was deemed unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. Need to research that also, So most of the nation's money is created at your bank when you borrow money. Law says you created the money and I can get approve it in just a minute. So in one way or another, you create all the money. Your slave labor provides the energy for it. But the Federal Reserve gets to interest. So how is money created? Congress votes to increase the federal debt, but I let'd say one billion dollars as it says in this particular construction, Treasury issues bonds to the Federal Reserve, T bills, tnotes, whatever, and the Federal Reserve of spend it in circulation or the Federal Reserve sends it to banks. Now you see that the banks have multiple airl it's coming out of it.
Speaker 3: What exactly are they talking about.
Speaker 4: We're going to talk a little bit about UCC law really quick because we're going to get into some federalies or publications, and I want to show you that U SEC law.
Speaker 3: It's submissive.
Speaker 2: No excuse me for a second, but you know something, I'm almost wondering if I was able to be heard earlier because I have to keep this one dial down so it doesn't echo. But it's also how I hear playback, So I'm wondering if I just never turned it up to see if So I have to talk with one up and then I have to turn down and the other one or turn it back up so I can hear it whether or not it's being it's working. So maybe maybe the audio did work.
Speaker 1: On the the virtual camera for OBS. If it did, then I'll I'll try again tomorrow tomorrow. Yeah no, maybe sure, why not? I don't know? So the thing with OBS is like, you can't have guests that I know.
Speaker 2: Of without having integration with something like stream yard going on too. You could be you can be you know, UNI but I don't think you can have somebody else on with you.
Speaker 1: I don't think it works like that. But anyway, we're gonna get a little bit more into this.
Speaker 2: It's I mean, what is twenty minutes is kind of a long time, right, So let's just let him talk a little bit longer, and let's remind ourselves that Alexander Hamilton was a piece of crap. Started the whole ball rolling as to why we're enslaved right now.
Speaker 1: He was a Rothschild agent. He was.
Speaker 2: Educated in the Jewish Jewish schools, and he was a He established a bank in New York. So he's a banker, a banker who wanted to do banking shit and wanted the federal government to be the.
Speaker 1: Controlling arm of everything.
Speaker 2: Basically, the Federalist papers were like an argument for heavy central government, right, and then the anti federalist papers, which you don't even hear anything about, was the opposite. And you're like, oh, yeah, the federalist paper, all these fucking what do they call it? What they call those people? Populists are basically a bunch of fucking socialists pretending to be more conservative, right, what do they say? Oh, yeah, the federalist papers, federalist papers, fucking scumbags like a quite frankly, the.
Speaker 4: Two federals or publications you see see law governs, all instrument laws, all laws on money, promisory notes, and such. So you see see law reads. Uniform Commercial Code three Dash one O two C says the regulations of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the operating circulars of the Federal Reserve Banks supersede any inconsistent provisions of this article. The reason that this is important is to prove that the Federal Reserve publications you are about to see have relevance and law. Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago's publication Modern Money Mechanics. Again, you can get most of these off the internet. If you don't feel comfortable with them, go to your law library. A lot of them will have a copy.
Speaker 3: Of these states.
Speaker 4: Of course, they meaning banks don't really pay out loans from the money they receive as deposits. That they did, no additional money would be created. Remember the arrows coming out of the bank. This is what we're gonna start talking about. Let's say you go to the bank and you take a ten thousand dollars loan out to the bank. You sign that note, that promisory note, and that bank takes that promisory note and gives you a check for ten thousand dollars. Right, so the bank loans you ten thousand dollars. Is that what you thought. Well, I'm going to prove to you that nobody has ever gone to a bank in the last seventy eighty years and ever borrowed money. They can take that ten thousand dollars and increase that to ninety thousand dollars and only bene that's them, just fractionalized banking. This is the cover for the book Modern Money Mechanics. I included a couple pages, but I recommend going to the law library and getting a copy of the book so you can read everything for yourself. Here's a chart that's included in that book. It shows the money expansion process through fractionalized banking. It shows where they started out with ten thousand dollars made alone, had to keep ten percent reserves one thousand dollars, and went on and did that nine additional times to create a total of one hundred thousand dollars. This is how fractionalized banking works, and we'll get into that more detail in just a minute. So let's talk a little bit about the bank lending process. You go to the bank to get a loan to buy a home, and you sign a promisary note for let's say one hundred thousand dollars. The bank deposited this one hundred thousand dollars note that you signed into a bank account with your name on it. It's the law. They have to do it that way. The bank then gives you a check for one hundred thousand dollars so you can go purchase your new home. So the question is, has the bank loaned you any money?
Speaker 1: Negative.
Speaker 4: No, he made a deposit with the bank for one hundred thousand dollars your promise right note, and the bank gave you a check for one hundred thousand dollars. Now, you guys are even Remember it's against the law for a bank to loan you. It's depositors or investors' money. But you're a good slave. You think that you're able to purchase an own property, so why not let you think that you borrowed money too, So you make the payments to the bank. Meanwhile, the bank send a ten ninety nine A, which is an abandonment of funds for him to the irs. Because you're paying the money to the bank that you did not borrow any from their books have to balance.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: The worst part isn't that you're paying the bank principle and interest for the money that the law says you did not borrow. The worst part is that the bank is using your promisory note as reserves so they can loan out more money. Your promisory note became a Tier one asset for the bank, allowing them to take that one hundred thousand dollars note and loan it out to create nine hundred thousand more dollars out of thin air, so they can loan it out to other customers, and you're paying them interest. Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, publication Modern Money and Banking, dated nineteen eighty five, states on page eleven, when banks grant loans, they create new money. The new money is created because a new loan becomes a deposit, just like a paycheck does. I'm going to demonstrate this on the next couple of pages. I'm going to show you a copy of a promissory note that is no different than any promisary note on every bank. It has been stamped on the bottom of the second page, paid to the order of without recourse, so it could be deposited in the bank, just like your paycheck would be. This is the first page. It shows that there's a borrower on the lender in the different terms of the note. And this is the second page. It's the very bottom right hand corner. You can see stamped a little bit of an angle, paid to the order of without recourse, and then the bank's name they deposited this promising note. Money in banking states, most people suppose that if bank lends the deposit of its customers. However, no bank ever lends its deposits. In fact, it is illegal for a bank to loan out depositors' money. It is illegal for a bank to loan out the money of its investors. So what money does a bank loan out? Fedruary Reserve Bank of New York publication. I bet you thought nineteen eighty four states bank banks create new money by deposit and promise right now, which is what you just saw.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry to stop, you're there. I'm gonna let them talk a little bit more. In finished his thought but I just have to say this real quick, because you know, no, let us not all dwell or I'm talking to myself now, right, let me not all dwell all the time on the things that irritate me, although those are usually So what do guys? How do guys think? Everybody knows who's a guy knows how they think? How we think? If it's not an issue, we don't address it, right, So it sounds like we might be complaining a lot because we're always addressing the issues that need to be fixed, So we don't maybe spend a whole whole lot of time thinking about or discussing the thing that aren't problems that we have to fix because we're this is what we do. We go around fixing problems. And if you're with a female, then you're gonna be fixing problems all the fucking time, right, You're not gonna have time to stop and reflect on all the good things. Right anyway, point being, so something let's do. Let's do a positive here with the bottles. Remember that I had driven out to LA and they didn't have the inventory correct, so I couldn't get to the twelve Honce plastic bottles and had to find a place as soon as I got back in Ohio, and then I ordered them and yaha, yeah yeah, and then they got delayed because of weather and I just got here late Saturday. I finished all the orders on Sunday, like I started Sunday. I finished them all Sunday. I was just waiting for the bottles. I can go like that when it comes to the orders, right, And so I had a couple of people asking me because I had printed there. I had printed their orders before I left, thinking I'd just be coming back with the bottles, get them done the very next day, and have them back, have them out to Rebecca to package and end.
Speaker 1: And it didn't work out that.
Speaker 2: Way, right, So you know, they expressed their concern. I explained to them what happened when I was doing and every they're like four or five people. All of them have been super cool about it, and they understand. They understand that we're a two person operations. You understand that shit happens, and they just wanted to make sure that there was anything going on.
Speaker 1: Super awesome.
Speaker 2: They weren't telling me that I'm there was this one person who one time ordered and it was.
Speaker 1: Probably three months ago.
Speaker 2: They ordered it on a Friday Thursday, and I didn't print the order out until well, I didn't print the order out yet. By Monday, they were swearing at me in an email, where is my product?
Speaker 1: Where is my blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you late Thursday, Friday's one business day. Then there's a whole fucking weekend where nobody ships anything. Anyway, those days don't count at all towards any time I'm ever, no matter what, it does not count.
Speaker 1: And it doesn't Also, you have to take an.
Speaker 2: Into account where you where your magical, magic majestic order landed in the pile of other orders that came before you. Should I just print it and let it sit there, or should I wait until I'm able to address the order and then get it out right? So they're thinking Amazon, right, this is the Amazon brains that happen here, And they were swearing and telling me a frond and all this other stuff. I put my money back, like I reave.
Speaker 1: It was like the moment you started swearing, I refunded you already. So it's just going to take a process.
Speaker 2: But you don't understand how things work, and you should just probably order it from Amazon. Things that you can find on Amazon still swear like they were just like irate, and it's like those people are triggered psychopaths. They wanted it yesterday, they should have ordered it yesterday not And there's so many times I get the deadline thing, like they'll they'll try to order like three days before Christmas and be like, where's my shit now it's un your no, no, no no, because I said by the fifteenth. If it's not in, it's not going to be here on time for Christmas. Just to be safe, you know what I mean. But anyway, that's just how things roll. But yeah, awesome that everybody was so kind and just to throw that shot out there, send per frylc dot com right now Holiday Helper all caps, no spaces, twelve percent off. We have bottles in stock. If I need to order more, I can. Hopefully the other ones will come back, because there the ones I had to get as replacements are twice them out and then I have to pay shipping where I could just go get them, or the shipping from Ohio think about it, the shipping from Ohio to Yuma, or the shipping from LA to Yuma. If I don't want to do that drive. What do you think is gonna be cheaper?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Plus the bottles themselves are double the price.
Speaker 2: So I hope that Ocean's slash Richard's Packaging gets their stuff, they get them made in Canada.
Speaker 1: Who the hell?
Speaker 2: Who the hell does what do they produce in Canada? Apparently plastic bottles and that's about it. And communism. I don't know if you can hopefully you can see that, can you?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: I had another viewer send me this a while back, and it's pretty.
Speaker 1: Do I need to turn off the here? Let me turn it off? Hold on? Just how do I shut it up? Okay, no, no, just turn the fucking how do you turn it off? What's going on? Ah? All right? Well it was working for wait till Green Green shut up?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, it's right here. It's in on the back. You can see that right there.
Speaker 2: It is the United States Defense Attache Office of Dochambay, Tajikistan. Somebody who is in the military sent me this the road to do Chambay. Does anybody remember spies like us, like you almost told them the exact drop point. So there's that one and then this one's from Bucharest. Right the back is a scene of a bunch of people being impaled, and in the center you see the Marines globe with the anchor. I don't I'm trying to not tilt it.
Speaker 1: There we go, there we go. I'm getting my cursor other way, so you see.
Speaker 2: So that's all nice, little red background, right, and then a bunch of people being impaled and says ms Jed detachment in Bucharest.
Speaker 1: And then the front is the bulls. There you go. Pretty cool. Huh. It's not meant to be placed on anything.
Speaker 2: This is like a medallion type of thing, but it's just in a different shape like a bat because it's a Bucharest like a Vlad the Impaler with all the people impaled.
Speaker 1: Pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Not that what our government does is cool or that it's just or that it's nice, but this is pretty cool, and it's very cool them to send me those. It's pretty awesome that they sent me those. And now you've seen them. Okay, what's sudden and finished real quick, and then I'll get into the actual talkie.
Speaker 1: Talk and this is gonna be right all right.
Speaker 2: And by the way, now it's eighth eight and I'm sure there'll be more people rolling in because the time difference. Yeah, and it's already I can already see it happening. The time difference is screen people up because of me being on a different time zone to just about everybody else. And uh that that can weigh on you a little bit because now it means I'm starting at seven am on the East coast.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Oh no, so sad? What will I do? I lost a subscriber on FTJ Media. My whole day is ruined. Now I'm only one twenty two. Oh no, they showed me. Oh it stings. It stings so bad. Oh oh ah, And it looks like I'm over here on over here on kick I have a wlopping three followers. Now that cool? All right?
Speaker 2: All right, wait, hold on, somebody just says something. Wait wait all ov.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: A commercial bank lending process is similar to that of a thrill and that the receipt of cash from its depositors increases both the assets and the deposit liabilities, which enables it to make additional loans and investments. This gets back into diffractionalized banking.
Speaker 3: We'll talk a little bit more about.
Speaker 4: Also, states banks create new money by depositing I O u's promisory notes. Page five says money does not have to be intrinsically valuable, or to be issued by government, or be in any special form. And what they're talking about there is the reason why money doesn't have to be in any particular form, is because the promisory note is money, just like a check is money.
Speaker 3: This is the cover for that book.
Speaker 4: Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago publication titled two Phases of Debt states such newly created funds are in addition to the funds that all financial institutions provide in operations. A deposit created through lending is a debt that has to be paid on demand of the depositor, just the same as a debt arising from the customer's deposit of.
Speaker 3: Checks in a bank.
Speaker 4: Depositors balance rise when the depository institution extends credit, either by granting a loan two or by buying securities from the depositor in exchange for the note or security. The lending or investing institution credits to depositors accounts, or gives a check that can be deposited and yet another depository account at yet another institution. In this case, no one loses a deposit. The money supply is increased. New money has been brought into an existence. This is the cover up Chief Faces of Death. Some highlighted articles out of that book again, I'd get it out of the library so you can read the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, there's only like a bit of minutes left. I'm going to start reading the thing I came here to do. But since we have this little break here, this musical interlude, the price is right, you.
Speaker 1: Know, uh, where are we at?
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is the easiest one for me to get to you because I don't have the other one pulled up exactly.
Speaker 1: Maybe I can do that.
Speaker 2: Let's see, bump bump, it's gonna you're gonna hear me talking for a secon because at the positive.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 1: Okay, so over here in this chat, what we got going on? Nada, nada. I see how it is.
Speaker 2: But yeah, technically I would never have started until now because my eight o'clock is now you're seven am, so your eight o'clock is not my nine am.
Speaker 1: And it just gets weird. But yeah, over here you can see the same description.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: The stripe thing is new. It's a new way to support the show. I just threw the buy me a coffee and there it's been there forever. There's also a PayPal dot and me Forge slash Ballbusters. Right, there's all these ways that you can support the show that you you choose one over the other or whatever. I don't understand why the triblue thing is not highlighted to click, but you can just do that and then write click it and then copy and paste. Right, But that's for seventeen percent off when you use that code there, right. Eb VIP is my ball Busterer's VIP. That's what you guys are VIPs and you get seventeen percent off.
Speaker 1: So there's that.
Speaker 2: And again I said, if you guys want me to read your letters on air, or if you want to share something that you guy that you make, like if you have an at C product, or if you have a small business product like with me with the hostleaue, whatever, if you want me to.
Speaker 1: Demo anything that you guys do, I keep it, by the way.
Speaker 2: Send it to me, but send it to me soon because after December, I am going to close this po box down if it's not being used, because it's just wasting money to have it there.
Speaker 1: If not being used. But there's the address Ballbusterers Broadcast.
Speaker 2: Number one zero two nine one zero one West sixteenth Street, Suite a um Arizona eight five three six ' four. And if you're trying to send support to the show through that method, just make sure that you understand and that you have to write it out to cier Fright LLC if it's a check. Otherwise, don't even worry about it. Just send a letter. Let's say hi, And it was something that you don't mind me reading on air, or at least indicating on the thing if you don't want me to read it on Then there's the money Tree Publishing.
Speaker 1: Let's click that one, and then.
Speaker 2: Let's scroll to where I see Europa Right there, Europa The Last Battle Right there you can get in Blu ray and DVD.
Speaker 1: Who else does DVD?
Speaker 2: Henry Ford's International jew that is I've read a lot of that to you guys already, and I read a lot of.
Speaker 1: My so I didn't read the whole thing. It's two volumes.
Speaker 2: I kind of went off on a different tangent when I started reading Eustace Mullins The New History of the Jews. And then there is the Secret Masonic victory of World War two right there, exposing lines of history. But also here right there, the book Helstorm. If you want to know what's coming our way, in what we should what we should expect for a lack of uh doing our duty, then you're gonna want to look at that. You're gonna want to read that book, and you're gonna understand all the lies and deception that you've been told and everything that you've you know, our perception of the world is not what it should be, for sure, and that's what we're gonna be talking about today too. But this book you should own and not just own but read it, all right, And okay, I'm sorry, and with that you have code b A A L for ten percent off. Okay, all right, same thing over on this side, Yes, if for sure, buddy, yep, so then over here, like doctor Monso's direct link is right here, but it's also on my website right so I'm just I just had it on there twice so people could see understand what it was because some people will be like, oh, yeah, I'm not going to do that because it's his website, and I'm like, good his website. We'll hear doctor Monzel's click click click. But anyway, you're right there. Remember you're not going to know the code unless you're watching the show because I don't have it listed up there for everybody.
Speaker 1: If you're more a previous customer, then you didn't get an email from me.
Speaker 2: And if you weren't a previous customer within the last eight months, you didn't get an email for me because I didn't update the email email or in the last eight months before I set out emails.
Speaker 1: So this is what you're going to see.
Speaker 2: But if you use Holiday Helper, it's going to be percent off, not just five percent, all right. And then, like I said, you can click on doctor Glitten's there and sign up for the membership. You can click on doctor or Manzos here sign up for the membership, not membership. He's gonna do that soon though, But this is his new site and you don't need any other links for me. Just click come on, do it, and there you are. Look at that nice news website. Drop a five style yeah, oh yeah, Coherent Restart Training Kit, yeah. Use use my code, bro, all right, I mean use this link to get your stuff. Right, Let's see what that does. I wonder how much of it. Let's see, I have to go through a whole other thing in order for me to see what the this kind of event is on there. But that's the that's the laser thing. That's a shoots a laser through the vial.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. You know what I mean. That's a coherent restore kit. Right there, they had ace and then here is Oh.
Speaker 2: I just say just thanks twenty four percent off Thankfulness twenty twenty four boom. You click my link and then you use that one to deep it at Papa the boom and you're good.
Speaker 1: Look at that clil silver, black, Cuman seed. This is all that good stuff. All right. That was our interlude. Now you've seen it, now you know what to do.
Speaker 2: It's support the show, get yourself good stuff for Christmas for your families.
Speaker 1: So YadA, YadA, YadA, hot sauce and all that crap. All right.
Speaker 2: Oh that's the thing I have to download to.
Speaker 1: Put the plug in for ovias.
Speaker 2: And yes, today probably I'm gonna bite the bullet and just go ahead and try to do hold on, I'm trying to get back to here, yeah, and try to do the.
Speaker 1: Bios.
Speaker 2: I think I'm just gonna run with it. I'm not going to try to bring it to someone. I'm confident. I know, I know I did it right. I'm pretty sure und recent, but the bios part might be something I need help with. So I gotta watch a video. And that's what it's been dragging me, because I'm like, which video was I watching?
Speaker 1: Did I save it? Okay?
Speaker 2: I have fifteen accounts for fucking YouTube. Which one was I watching it on at the time? And is it still saved? Or did I bring it over to Brave Browser because I was sick of watching all the stupid commercials on my phone.
Speaker 1: Lots of questions.
Speaker 2: So I don't even know where that video is, but I gotta find it so I can watch it. See what because if that particular motherboard, I need to actually update the bios and it's gonna be a pain in the butt. Probably maybe not, I don't know. Yes, that's what I said yes to earlier, but now I'll just see it.
Speaker 1: Where's my brand? All weird up?
Speaker 3: Old?
Speaker 1: I let's see, but let me see what it looks like when I do this though. Does it change it? Yeah? I kinda. I don't like that one though, Let's just something different classic?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's huge, huge, it's a little on the big side. What do you think with minimals like that?
Speaker 1: Block? What else? The gat from me?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: Why isn't it go any further? Shipeg? What the fuck? Hold on? Am I stuck with that?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: What happened up a bitch? I liked that?
Speaker 2: But with this, but it is kind of land right that you have to like theme it out like all sorts of why don't let me go further? That's weird anyway? So those are the four things you can do like that, like that, like that.
Speaker 1: That one's all right? Now?
Speaker 2: See if I like the way my name is spilled, No, it sucks that big space right there?
Speaker 1: But what is that? That's dog shit? Better? Like this with the yeah all day?
Speaker 2: So the other thing makes it minimal because you can't just pick one thing for the other thing and the other thing or the other No, and I can go like this to make it smaller. I we have this long standing joke in the house like I can't stand yeah tworking thing. So I had tworking Abolitionist as my as my title instead of the ball busters here. But then they're like you you are an abolitionist who towerks I'm like, no, I'm a no, no, that's not what I meant tworking abolitions. I want to abolish tworking. Not I'm a abolitionist who tworks, because it could be read the same way, right, that'd be.
Speaker 1: Weird, as is everything I just said. Pretty weird.
Speaker 2: Oep motherfucker, just bring me to the fucking all right, all right, here we are. So this is La Waddell, doctor Ellie Waddell. This is coming out in I believe it was nineteen thirty. Yeah, let's go with that. Nineteen thirty. Let's see, isn't it. Yeah, nineteen thirty and this one was nineteen twenty nine. Makers of civilization and.
Speaker 1: Raci and history. Okay.
Speaker 2: The heroic or epic poem has capped evated the popular mind at every climb and age, and more, especially when, as in the present case, it sings of epoch making deeds of daring that have been that have really happened in the.
Speaker 1: Career of heroes of one's own race or nation.
Speaker 2: Thus, the fascinating odd British epic of King Arthur and his Knights and fair ladies has enjoyed enhance the vogue in Britain, Brittany and the continent since it was modernized by Jeffrey of Monmouth and Wace in the Anglo Norman in the twelfth century, and it's later taken up by link Lamin, Schaucer, Mallory, Spencer, Dryden, Wordsworth, Tennyson and other romancing bards on the lines of medieval chivalry and whops errant Knight errand Errantry and it is and its popular hero are patriotically represented as having been a famous ancient king of Britain and world emperor, and his red cross and Holy Grail tradition adapted to the Christian legend, adapted and I listen to that, adapted to.
Speaker 1: The Christian legend.
Speaker 2: It wasn't the cross wasn't because it was indicative to a Christian anything. No, the cross was adapted by Christians. So take that and put the put a pin in that, because you can be like, no, trust me, trust me. Put the other pin in your throat if that's what your reaction was. Of the other great popular epics of north east northwestern Europe, the best known is the relatively modern national epic of the Finns, the Kalavela, the Haunting me of which was borrowed by Longfellow for his Hiawatha, and notwithstanding the primitive simplicity of his composition, it has been classed by several modern authorities alongside the half dozen or so Great World epics such as the finished artistic masterpieces of Homer's come On Iliad and Odyssey, Virgil's Eneid, Dan Dante's Divine Comedy, Tasso's Jerusalem Delivered, Spencer's Fairy Queen, and Milton's Paradise Loss and Paradise Regaine, not to mention the bulky Mahabarata developed by.
Speaker 1: The Hindus strange to say, an.
Speaker 2: Immeasurably older, grander, and more important epic of Free Christian Northwestern Europe than the Finnish one, and now disclosed to be the essentially, to be essentially of British heritage, and containing the earlier and hitherto unknown historical versions of King Arthur and Grail legend, the Fairy Queen, Paradise Loss and the Real Golden Bough legends, has for centuries been lying mutilated and all unrecognized as an epic in one great consistent epic, the Great Heritage is now, after a sleep of many centuries, recovered reconstructed and resurrected in these pages in its original form from the jumbled and disjointed manuscripts of its score or so of ancient lays as current in Dark Ages by about the ninth century AD or earlier, and hitherto collectively known as the Eeda over the poetical Eda. It is now disclosed to be the glorious epic of a whore tradition of our Britain ancestors of the pre Christian period that had been sung a down the ages to be gathered to the gathered crowds of Britain kinsmen on festival days, firing their imagination, inspiring them with hope and thrilling their souls with the mighty deeds performed by their first ancestral king in procuring them and the modern world at large the blessings of civilized life. Who brought civilization? Exactly who brought culture?
Speaker 1: Uh huh?
Speaker 2: And based as it is upon the genuine historical tradition of the rise of civilization, uniquely handed down in writing through the centuries, it is of worldwide as well as.
Speaker 1: British interest and historical importance.
Speaker 2: It celebrates the establishment of the civilization in the early World by the Nordic, by our Nordic ancestors, the forebears of the Britons, over five thousand years ago, with the institution of civilized government, settled domestic and national life, free parliamentary institutions, and industrialism on much the same model as has continued down to the present day, apart from mechanized developments.
Speaker 1: So they think.
Speaker 2: It discloses the manuscripts of our civilization and the indomitable personalities and names of its consummately gifted originators. It vividly describes the stirring struggles of its fair complexioned Titanic heroes of Gothic breed against the ravaging lawless hordes. Listen to this ravaging lawless hordes of primitive, savage, dusky cave dwellers of the Old World, steeped in debasing superstition and incited and led by their vicious wizard priests. What I've been talking about with the priestcraft? What is my book called? What is my book called?
Speaker 1: Priest Craft Beyond Babylon? Get it? Get the book. It's on my lipsite. And weird.
Speaker 2: Wizard priests and weird, we're just like Sorcerer. Maybe feminine of the widespread cult of the Serpent Dragon, with its dark sorcery and cruel human and animal sacrifices, and who furiously oppose the rise. Listen to this, furiously opposed the rise of ordered civilis civilized government with its benign Now this is now they're talking about the benign part. They're talking about the civilized government that came with our Nordic ancestors, with its benign sun worship and abolition of blood sacrifice.
Speaker 1: They would we didn't do that shit. Guess who did. The cal D's the fucking people who now call themselves Jews.
Speaker 2: But that's not what they even fucking are. That's another that's another fucking smoke, screen man. And none of this has anything to do with race. It has to do with the cult. That's what binds them. And these people who go around thinking that they're you know, they're Binnacles and the tumultus. They all believe in their own bullshit. They don't know what they're doing is being manipulated into serving this cult. Only the people who are in the fucking atheistic cult side of things, the bankers, the rothschilds, these types of people who the you know, the the eyes wise shutters of the of the freaking world.
Speaker 1: Those are the ones who actually know who who you know.
Speaker 2: They're deceiving even them, you know, because that's not what they're into. They're into this shit that I just said, this Moon cult, Serpent, Dragon, also Wolf, and we'll get into how this applies to Rome and how Rome and Jew are not any different than one another. And anybody who talks and spoke out against the Jews quote unquote that didn't even have a name back then, who spoke out against them as being this or that from Rome, well, sorry, buddy, but your entire freaking place was controlled by that because they were the same.
Speaker 1: They were of that cult. So suck it.
Speaker 2: The thrilling Adventures don't. So don't act like the Roman was having this fuck off. That's that's your bullshit history. The Thrilling Adventures and Exploits of the heroes of Uh, The thrilling adventures and exploits of the heroes both propic.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is wrong with me? All right?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 2: The thrilling Adventures of the exploits of the heroes, both protagonists and antagonists, are no less full of dramatic pathos and passion comedy and tragedy, courage and devotion, humor, grim and otherwise, sportsmanship and silverry, melodrama and villainy than modern romantic fiction.
Speaker 1: And it has its hair rowins and its love interests. I feel like I've been reading this before.
Speaker 2: Hitherto, he says that a lot it bothers me sometimes hitherto. The confused heap of disordered and disjointed lays and their fragments, known as the Edda or poetic Eta, has been universally supposed to be merely a mischievous collection of lays and legends of Scandinavian gods, excuse me and heroes, and the individual lays regarded as separate entities. And whilst the Ada complex is now proudly cherished by the Scandinavians, who rescued its numerous ancient manuscripts from the remote fastness of Iceland shortly after the introduction of Christianity to the Alta Thuli, it has, presumably owing to its supposed foreign character, been pperatively unknown to the educated general reader in England, though from its obvious intrinsic literary importance as a noble ancient Nordic classic of the Dark Ages. Quote unquote intimately related to early English literature and poetry. The Eda poems have been noticed at considerable length by the late Professor W. P. Kerr of Oxford, who thinks of them, who thinks them the noblest work of the Northern Faith.
Speaker 1: In the current.
Speaker 2: Belief that they were allegorical, and that the most grudging.
Speaker 1: Pedant might be.
Speaker 2: Forced to acknowledge the technical skill of the rhetoric the so called hold. The so called Scandinavian gods of the Eda, however, are always strictly human heroes, right strictly human heroes, subject to death, and nowhere supernatural. They were only deified or canonized, as we shall see in later mythology long after their death, on account of their great benefactions to the Aryan or Nordic race and mankind in general, and writing the human wrongs of the old world stopping out this freaking moon cult is what they're trying to say. They were, moreover, equally the deified heroes or gods of the ancient Britons and the Anglo Saxons, with the same identical names, legends, and functions as in Scandinavia, the Scandinavians being of the same kindred racial stock as the Britains and Anglo Saxons, with radical affinity in their language, writing, and community, in their pre pre Christian religion and legendary tradition, which, by the way, were always told that, oh, these pieces of garbage who gave us the Torah are the ones who brought monotheism, and YadA YadA, yeaha no, no, no, they are a lying sack of cult haha. Everything that they do is a deception. They've adopted, co opted and stolen our history. And then they also have the audacity to hide it in another.
Speaker 1: Sun worship cult.
Speaker 2: Or many other ones where they were still that their own stupid moon colt underneath it. But to take away the purity of the true Sun cult if you want to call it that cult, I guess it is what it's called. Knowing that there's a benevolent creator and looking at the sun and saying, wow, that's a pretty good example of what the creator can create. And it does give life because it gives heat, and it gives rise to crops, it gives you know, all the wonderful things that we have here.
Speaker 1: On this planet.
Speaker 2: Let's look at that and venerate it, knowing that that is what we associate one of the highest achievements of our God.
Speaker 1: That's what they did.
Speaker 2: Okay, It was a benevolent creator, and it was a single, you know, monotheistic thing. And then came up and then and then they encountered this cult that was killing people all the time and torturing people and having all kinds of doing, all kinds of sorcery, and they were repulsed by them. And this is where this ed comes into play.
Speaker 1: Woden.
Speaker 2: We'll just go ahead and continue to talk. I'll let them introduce this as it goes. But you gotta understand, this is the core. This is the root of not only us as the kings of the King of Samaria being thor, but also the kldi's or the things that are calling themselves Jews these days, something that they a term that they made up on a fucking vapor and was applied to them, not not during the time in any of this stuff happening. So when everybody says, oh, the Romans quoted this as being the Jews, well who.
Speaker 1: The fuck call them the Jews?
Speaker 3: Back?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 2: You got you got your your your ship A little little crooked there, buddy. How accurate can that statement of what these people you claim said what they said, when people will also say, say Jesus said this.
Speaker 1: Jesus didn't say anything that's in that book.
Speaker 2: No, nothing that happened in the Torah or the New Testaments of any of any if they got anything right, that it would be it was by accident. Thus, for example, four of the leading deified heroes and heroines of the Yeda still give their names to our current days of the week from Tuesday to Friday. Your faith in history and your faith in these books, and what's the problem. And that's why we're all being murdered at the moment, because we just accept things as being from an authority without questioning it. Oh yeah, whoa, I mean, they're the they're the authority in religion. They're the experts over here in the sarigans. So there must be viruses. Oh yeah, safe and effective. Sounds excellent because they said so. So how could they lie? I mean they told us, uh huh, same cult.
Speaker 1: You guys are too easy. Some people are way too easy.
Speaker 2: It's way too easy to fool you just by dressing something up in a certain way and saying, hey, look this is the expert and this is what they say, unquestionable.
Speaker 1: Now put a robe on that guy, have him read from.
Speaker 2: This fucked up book, and then uh, that'll be That'll be the decree of God. Sure, it's kind of it's kind of an insult to God to think that that's true.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Thus, for example, four of the leading deified heroes and heroines of Eda still give their names to our current days of the week from Tuesday to Friday. The three chief ed or Edich hero is, namely Thor, his invincible warrior son Teo or Tiazzi, and Woden, give us, respectively, the names of our Tuesday Anglo Saxon, Wednesday and Thursday, and Friday serves. The name of Thor's heroic queen Freya or Frieda of the Edda and not of Frigu of the Virago, wife of voiden As was adopted by later Anglo Saxons well okay, Whiles, the first day of the week, Sunday, was named after the luminary, which was worshiped by Thor and his Goths in the Edda as the light of the world.
Speaker 1: Oh does that sound familiar? I am the light of the world. Where do you think they stole this ship from?
Speaker 2: When they made their book their book of deception, so that the cult was actually in control of three different flavors of your basket Robin's religions, and by which they were able to play the others off of one another. And all the while you're worshiping their cult not knowing it.
Speaker 1: Isn't that cute? Isn't that cute that you're worshiping a.
Speaker 2: Cannibalistic, child sacrificing, bloody death cult and you're thinking that it's somehow supreme and sublime and oh my God and Jesus, and what happened.
Speaker 1: To that guy?
Speaker 2: It didn't treat him very nice today? Why because it's mockery. Because they're rubbing it in your face and you're still not getting it. That's this, I mean, it took me a while.
Speaker 1: I get it. It's crazy shit. But whatever, they control the story.
Speaker 2: And then they'll be like, oh, we hate Christians, wink wink, we hate Christians, wink wink. We need them though, we need them to push us over the goal line. The light of the world and the kind and the kindler of life in this world an idea which is still held by modern scientists and religionists. The substantial identity also of the language of the Eda with early English, is disclosed in the faithful Literal English translation of that epic, now given for the first time in the present work. That the Edda in its existing medieval version was composed in Britain is now admitted by the leading authorities on the language of the x in Scandinavia as well as Britain, as detailed in the note was I'm sorry I.
Speaker 1: Touched something God forbid.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 2: Detailed in a note on the Home of a at A in appendix, where also is summarized the new evidence from many other directions for the British origin of the epic and for the British custody of the ancient ancestral tradition upon which it is based. The leading heroes of the Eda are regularly called therein Goths. Okay, so here's the thing. I had a couple of people who are not very educated. Uh, because they don't know something doesn't mean you attack the sisters the information first, You go and see if you can find and look up any of this information before you start attacking the person who says it. Because I said Sumerian kings first ones were Goths, And they said.
Speaker 1: How the blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, goss blah blah blah blah blah, how do you stay, you stupid blah blah blah. I'm like, okay, well, I mean it's all out there. They were, they were. They were Goths, which means they were Dorsmen, which means that they were Arians. Oh not Semitics.
Speaker 2: Yes, suck it, sorry, buddy, in your everything's Jewish, fucking retarded view of life. If it's if it was an achievement that benefited to mankind, trust me, it wasn't those people who did it.
Speaker 1: It wasn't.
Speaker 2: It wasn't this cult, this Chaldean freaking moon cult pretending to be Judaism or Abrahamic death cult that it is now The leading heroes of the Eeda regularly called therein Goths. Whilst the scene of the Edda is conclusively located in Asia Minor, centering at Troy and Cappadocia, the traditional home of Saint George of Mary Island with his Red Cross, who also gave his name to our Great Western Waterway of the early Britain. Saint George's canal and his cross became the Admiral's flag of the British Navy and for and was for long the badge of every English soldier. The Runic or Gothic type of writing, which is referred to in the Edda and in the form of which the Edic texts are written, is found at the earlier period, at an earlier period in Britain.
Speaker 1: Than in Scandinavia.
Speaker 2: Oh that's well, then there's definitely Britain's if it's earlier there, and Runic monuments significantly are entirely absent in Germany, for which some of the EDA lays have been acclaimed, while is common in Britain and found also insights outside the Viking area. The mixed Runic and Old Gothic or Old English black letter writing of what the stop moving.
Speaker 1: Lunch?
Speaker 2: Or Old Gothic or Old English black letter writing of the oldest existing EDA texts in their vellums or parchments is almost indistinguishable from the current in England. In the reign of Henry the first eleven thirty five, the early Britons also were Goths. Okay, let's just state that as a statement in and of itselfs The early Britons also were Goths got it, as I have demonstrated in formal works, and their language was British Gothic. The Custodian Ship therefore, by the Britons of the heroic ancestral Edic tradition of the Goths was only natural. The British Custodian Ship also confirms the old tradition of Jeffrey of Monmouth that Britain was colonized by King Brutus and his Britons from Troy in Asia Minor by way of the Mediterranean about eleven three BC, a tradition which I have fully established by historical evidence in previous works. The currency therefore of the edic poems in Britain during the so called Dark Ages, which included the period of King Alfred, affords an earlier instance of what Shelley proudly sings, posey Posey's unfailing river which threw al beyond winds forever, winds forever. Sorry, you can't tell that until you read it right, Posey's unfailing river which through albiyond winds forever. And it is in keeping with Professor Kerr's conclusion that it was the Gothic influence, which took a leading part in the formation of the modern Western European literature, in reference to its essential differences from the Latin. Indeed, the vastly remote currency of Aryan or early Gothic words in Britain might have been suspected from what we know of how the poet of how poetic associations become attached and cling to words through long usage, and that the rapid and enormous progress in literature with the revival of letters and the word magic that characterizes the best poetry of Shakespeare and Milton and have been and doe to doing a hitherto unsuspected a degree to the long life and world prevalence of the Aryan language, which resulted from the enterprise of the arians ends or Samarians the area. Listen how he's saying the Aryans or you can just call them Samarians.
Speaker 1: Okay, So there you have it.
Speaker 2: People who said they're not goss and that they're not Aryans, and the Samarian king for blah blah blah blah, don't know, don't know, but they'll argue you to death because you know, the Jews told us that this is our history.
Speaker 1: So it must be true how the Eda texts appear. So this is what we're doing.
Speaker 2: We're taking down all the bullshit of the history that they've fed us that make us subjugated to them. How convenient is the simple fact that they claim that there are this thing which I can prove to you. They don't even believe that on the higher levels. But they have a bunch of dupes who believe in their Torah, They believe in their their their Talmud and their and Kabbaba.
Speaker 1: But that doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 2: That doesn't make them a race because they all believe the same bullshit. That's not how races work. Okay, they're mixed multitude of a bunch of ship bags. And these ship bags originated as this fucking Chaldean cult who was at odds from the very beginning, who wanted to murder the Arians then and wanted to murder to them now, who wanted to murder the Goths then, and who wanted to murder us now? Who want the Germanic people and who want to murder us now, and who are doing so especially with their allopathy and their bullshit wars. So let's let's let's let's peel off the bullshit. Let's take this wallpaper, this this thin veneer of crap that they've painted over the top or put over the top of our of our history, of our achievements and our accomplishments, so that we realize we don't owe them shit. They've only brought destruction ever, ever, in their entire history, only brought destruction, death, decay, depravity, decadence, All the the most the worst parts of humanity have been personified by these motherfuckers. Okay, and they're gonna they're gonna walk around with this hoity toity freaking uh superior false census superiority over us and tell us that we owe them for everything because they were the makers of civilization. They brought civilization to the world. They brought law and order. They didn't bring shit. They destroyed that every place they could. And let's get the fucking record straight.
Speaker 1: Now. How the editects appear to have become lost.
Speaker 2: In Britain and preserved in the remote, inaccessible, frozen fastness of inhospitable Iceland is referred to in the appendix, the main cause being the notorious wholesale destruction of the ancient Britain manuscripts stigmatized as pagan by the fanatical early Christian missionaries in Britain. Okay, who were the original Christians fucking whatever that you want to call a Jew a Jew, They became the pope's, the priest, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: So don't tell me that this wasn't a Roman thing. They wanted to destroy the Aryan and they did so by this.
Speaker 2: Why would they want to do that, you ask, because why would they want to.
Speaker 1: Destroy their history? Because it's not their history.
Speaker 2: They are freaking descendants from this shit fucker cult, Okay. And this is why when you say Christian and you think, oh, they have this one impression of what it means. They were created to be a wrecking ball for what they considered pagan, which is actually some of it was monotheistic, as we can see right now sun worship, and then they had the audacity to also bastardize that and also use sun worship as another cover of theirs, because all they do is this cult wears shields. Judaism is one of them. And they went underground after they got their asses handed to them by the Aryans in Samaria in Cappadocia by thor by Kin who is his son, and everything's slipped around and inverted there too. They went underground, and that's where you get these the secret society bullshit in this preestcraft.
Speaker 1: That's where it all originates from.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's why they used the stupid freaking Babylonian calendar right in the in the the Anadiluvian calendar or whatever it is, whatever the hell it's called uh in Alusian calendar in Freemasonry, because it's because of this is when their origins began. When they got their asses stomped by Gothic slash arians who put them in their place and who liberated a very happy, grateful people who sometimes were called dwarf because they weren't as tall as them, but not because they had fucking point in years or anything like that. That was all added later. That was all bastardization over time. How the edit texts appear to have become lost in Britain and preserved the remote in accessible, but we are so that it stigmatized as pagan. So these people ran to some place like Iceland and hid this shit. Because the freaking psychotic cult who now calls themselves Christian and was comprised of another layer of them, which they apparently were called Jews. It's the same fucking cult though, taking on and putting on different masks throughout history. And the Romans are part of this shit. And I'll explain to that, and we'll get into that as we go through this. How I can prove that it can be seen pagan by the fanatical early Christian missionaries of Britain destroying our own history. But those Christians, again, remember, are from that cloth iceland where the Eda tech were discovered in the eleventh century AD, and now in Danish Province since thirteen eighty four, derived its writing and its earliest colonists from Britain and Ireland. It first appears in history as visited by a party of Irish scott hermits of the Coldi or Khalidi order with their wives and families about eighty seven ninety five, and they appear to have found no inhabitants there. Other parties of these hermits and he breeds he brides pirates settled at intervals until eighteen seventy until until eight seventy four, when the island was first permanently colnized by larger numbers of refugees from the Hervides and Orkney, along with Norsemen from Orkney and Norway who raided the Rvides and Orkney. And these immigrants found Irish books quote unquote, it says the Coldise, a married Christian sect in northern Britain and regarded as pre Columbian, with headquarters at Saint Andrews, and diffused over the west of Scotland, and ebys formed a settlement in Orkney, DA. That's not that important, so it says Irish books. Among the people they founded there a small commonwealth or republic into which Christianity was introduced about the beginning of the eleventh century eighty Christianity. Christianity was a tool to destroy history and in the past and the true past. And it was a very jade up oi evade tool, indeed, wielded by Rome, and wielded by the who were the first, who were the first popes, who were the first freaking priests of it. Come on man, come on man, And they were all again, this damn Cole, this Saturn and moon Colt bullshit they founded there A small comment I said that fortunately for us, the patriotic Icelandic farmer who studied for a law for a time at Paris, Simon's son of Sigfis and surnamed the Learned. According to the reports of many later Icelandic writers, collected into a winter one bundle a scattered the scattered floating manuscript of individual at a Lais current in his time and dating to the tenth or ninth centuries or earlier. That collection was called by later icelanders Simon's at A or at a Semunder, and a copy of it on a parchment on parchment sheet dating from the twelfth or thirteenth century, was brought to into Iceland in the seventeenth century and is now enshrined in the Royal Library at Copenhangen and is known as the Codex Regius.
Speaker 1: It contains only.
Speaker 2: The tech of the chief Lays, without any title, and it does not mention either Siman's name or ata, a word which seems to seems first applied to its collection only about the middle of the seventeenth century, and on the supposed meaning of that name seel blah.
Speaker 1: Blah, we'll do that later.
Speaker 2: Much regrettable confusion in the title for this collection of the Edda poems by Simon, which forms the only true Eda, has lately been introduced by European writers, calling this collection the elder Eda or the poetic Eda, in order to distinguish these poems from a prose fantastic mythological fairy tale and Icelandic vernacular concocted from some of the atlas about a century after Simon by an Icelander of Norse ancestry named Snorri sturlasen as Snorri, an unscrupulous, freebooting adventure and writer of Saga's on the Icelandic on the iceland chiefs of his time and their ancestors sites sorries.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I mean to say sites. It did say sites. It's not cities. Sites.
Speaker 2: In his tale or romance, many extracts from Edla's. He has referred to by later Icelanders as having put together the Edda and his vernacular tale, becoming popular amongst the Icelanders and better known at than the Edda itself, the language of which was scarcely intelligible to these Icelanders. To these Islanders, his tale laterally came to be known there as Eda, at a period when that title was supposed to denote any old mythological tale. So it's not mythological, so it's not a fucking Edda. Hence, modern European writers on the Eda, who all have credulously accepted Snorri's tale, along with his fantastic mythological speculations and his misapplied title of Eda, termed his tale Snorri's Eda or the Younger Edda or pro Eda.
Speaker 1: But we shall find that Snorri's fictitious tale is no edit at all, and that his.
Speaker 2: Purported translations of the Eda extracts which he cites so often completely tri so often completely travesty. The sense of his texts has to show that he did not understand many of the critical words in the Eeda, which are British and non Icelandic. His purported translations and interpretations abound with absurd perversions and inconsistencies and extravagant anachronisms. Thus he makes Wodin to be lineal descendant of King Thor in the eighteenth So this is where the mistakes are happening, right, and this is what we still believe. Now, Woden was not even associated. He was the fucking demon's psychopath, right, Okay, he was the guy.
Speaker 1: He was the bad guy.
Speaker 2: Woden is not odin Thor is oldin It's the same goddamn name, different title, Okay, woulden to be descendant of Thor in the eighteenth general generation removed by arbitrarily stringing together mere titles of Thor and his son as separate personages. Right, And this notwithstanding that the Edda proper everywhere makes Thor a contemporary of Woden and very much his junior, and no blood relation of Wooden at all.
Speaker 1: And that's the truth.
Speaker 2: Yet, the excitations by Snorri of Stanzas from the Edda are important in confirming that the that old text from the other manuscript's copies, and it is significant where.
Speaker 1: Did it go.
Speaker 2: That even Snorri's, even snory ill informed as he was, presumably, had heard in Iceland some floating echoes of the genuine old British tradition regarding the Eda.
Speaker 1: For he states that Thor, now disclosed as.
Speaker 2: The leading hero of the Edda, so far from ever having been in Iceland or Scandinavia, was a king of Troy in Asia Minor, and such in fact we shall find that he really was. And Samaria the collection of the Eda, the ed LA's and their fragments amassed by Simon, and as existing in its copy, the Codex Regis forms a heterogeneous gathering without any coherent sequence or order, so.
Speaker 1: It was all jumbled up.
Speaker 2: This promiscuous and disordered condition is now seen to be merely due, obviously to the accidental way in which the antiquarian collector Simon had stitched together the individual parchments containing the lays and their fragments as he picked them up piecemeal from time to time for preservation. This incoherent sequence of the lays, coupled with the use of different titles for the heroes and heroines and some of them, has led all modern writers on the subject on possessed of any key to the epic as a whole, to believe that the Edda is a great complex composition of several different cycles of heroes of different ages. It has led them to attempt to attempt a regrouping of the lays on this hypothesis, with the result of adding still further to the existing confusion. I was first led to observe the truly epic character and historical basis of the Edda and its connection with Eastern tradition by recalling Thor and his exploits. When I was studying Hindu history in mythology in India in my early days there, I noticed how very similar was the Edic name e Indury for Thor with his bolt or mace and his edict exploits to the name and exploits of.
Speaker 1: The god Indra.
Speaker 2: Indra Indury of the eastern branch of the Arian Nordic race. Indra is described in the Indian Veda as tall, fair, invincible, armed with a bolt, and having the form and attributes of the European Zeus or Jupiter. And he was regarded by the more enlightened Sanskrit scholars as identical with Jupiter, and as having been originally a heroic human king who led the early Aryans to victory and had laterally been deified. They made that distinction. He was a man, he was a king, he was an Aryan, and he was deified. I had early become familiar with the and this is remember, this is the Indus value that he's reading this from India. I had early become familiar with the Etic literature while it's a young student at college, attracted to its perusal through the references to it by Carlisle and his heroes and hero worship, in which he took Thor and Odin as types of heroes who were subsequently deified as gods, and not only as gods but also as heroes in our British nursery tales.
Speaker 1: Thus, the Chelsea.
Speaker 2: Sage with rare acumen, declared in his dogmatic way that Thor, the giant slayer of the Eda, was the source of the hero in our modern nursery tale of Jack and Jack, the giant killer Jack and Vistat probably right. He would doubtless have been surprised as well as gratified that had he lived to learn that his lucky guest has proved to be strictly and literally true. In fact, for one of the usual titles of Thor and the Eda is sig or Ig, which is spelt in the Old Samerian inscriptions of his great grandson and others in Mesopotamia as zag or Zach or Zeus, and it is similarly so spell as Thores or Saint George's old capital in Hittite Cappadocia in Asia Minor, and is now disclosed as the source of our modern name.
Speaker 1: Jack Zach Zachzach Zach right.
Speaker 2: It thus now transpires that the mighty name and dowdy deeds of the world, famed heroic king of the Arran Gothic or Nordic race, who slew the destructive giants whose cruel cults suppressed the early world and opposed his establishment of civilization, and celebrated in the Idia, has been preserved in the British Isles down to the present day.
Speaker 1: In this infantile version, even after the Eda manuscript themselves had become destroyed and lost in Britain, it's still in the jack story right.
Speaker 2: Besides the essential identity in the name and achievements of Thor as Eendrie or in the eddas with Indra of the Eastern Arians, the bodily form of these two in the direction in which they were dedentified, were observed to be the same in both cases, and like Zeus or Jupiter in both. In both he was of giant build and reddish bearded, and placed in a heaven in the sky. And both he was armed with a bolt and made the god of thunder the Jupiter Tonans of the Romans. In both he led the Aryans to victory and ward against the serpent dragons of the Abyss and this and the name of his chief adversary was the same in both versions, Indian, Vedic and Etic. This discovery of the identity of the in the name, representation and exploits of Thor or Andre also called and Vara and Vara in the Edic in the literary tradition of the European Arians or Nordics with those of India in the Vedic literary tradition of the Eastern branch of the Arians in India implies that the heroic king had been originally the common ancestral human king of the United Aryan race before the separation of the Eastern or Indian branch from the Western or European branch of that race. I also observed that Thor's achievements and grail legend were substantially identical with those of the world Emperor King Arthur of the older British legend, as distinguished from his latter later unhistorical namesake of the Christian period, and that Thor's etic title of its air htr like her but it's you could say her Thor, but it's actually Air Thor right, Airthor equated with Arthur hair or Air and r being dialectic forms of.
Speaker 1: The same route and meaning for Aryan right are their Aryan.
Speaker 2: This then placed in my hands a new and promising key for the recovery of the hitherto wholly unknown origin of the Western or European branch of the Arians, by correlating by correlation of the of Western and Eastern literary traditions. And like Keats on his Homeric discovery, then felt I, like some watcher of the skies when a new planet swims into this can how this key was utilized as told along with its startling far reaching historical results in my previous works, and more fully as regards to the agreement with ancient European literary tradition in the present pages. The identity of Thor and deirri Yendry of the Eeda with the Indian Indra was further strikingly confirmed and established by my observation about a quarter of a century ago that the first historical king of the Samerians of ancient Messoptamia, the oldest civilized people in the world, and the introducers of civilization into Asian minder Mesotamia, Egypt, Cree, India, and the prehistoric Danube. Value Dan Danube of Europe, who called themselves Goot or Goth by the way the word god and Goth and Goth which where you get the word god from motherfuckers, and wore the horned head dress of the Goths, whose non inflecting language was radically identical with the non inflecting Gothic and English. And who were the early Aryans or early Goths, as established in my former works. Born in the Samerian and.
Speaker 1: Where'd it go? Okay?
Speaker 2: Born in the Samerian in personal name of Indra der or inter t u Are or King Ter, a name now disclosed as the source of Thor and for and of Thursday. He was the traditional founder of the world's civilizations and was afterwards deified by the Samerians. And he is represented as slaying the destructive, terrorizing demons and serpent dragon totems totems totems of the Old World. His other Samerian titles are also identical in the Samarian and in Nieta, and his date was thirty three hundred and eighty BC. The Samearian records recorded regarding him date continuously back to the inscription on the Sacred Trophy Bowl or Holy Grail by his great grandson about three and forty five BC. All the stuff that we've been put that have been put into our Christian and all of our you know, other susceptions, by the by the by the by the Haesuses, uh bye bye, by the by the Jews, by the by the oe e Vas.
Speaker 1: They've stolen from a true history. And I've told you they co opted it. They're manipulating you with things that will resonate with you, because the best thing to lie with is the truth. You know how the truth has a certain ring to it.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why people stick so hard to their religions that they fucking made up for you, because they're using your own your own history against you, weaponizing it against you, and subjugating with you, with to you you with it at the same time.
Speaker 1: And this is what I'm trying to explain here.
Speaker 2: The Samerian records regarding him date continuously back to the inscription on the Sacred Trophy Bowl or Holy Grail by his great grandson about three and forty five BC, all earlier supposed dates of the Samerians and ancient Egyptians before Thors being merely imaginary. That's not to say that the stupid pyramids were built by them. No, that stuff was some thing that was occupied. That stuff was there from the previous reset. They contain fairly full details or however many previous resets, but definitely not built by any of these people. They contain fairly full details of the personality and exploits of them himself, his queen and son, Champion Knight, and his warrior clan of Goots or Goths, with their portraits chiseled on on stone engraved on their sacred seals, representing them as wearing horned hats like the European Goths, ancient Britains and Anglo Saxons, and like the dak heroes in the medieval art. See that's that's solid evidence, sir. I Like this stuff dates back to the period that they say, and they're dressed in the same way that the Goths are, with the same distinctive things as having the horns in that like, how much more do you want it to be?
Speaker 1: Do you want to deny?
Speaker 2: And what they do what they do they put their moses with horns sometimes right there, they're bullshit.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah.
Speaker 2: The goat and deer metaphor pectographic of his name is freely applied to him by the Samerians and Hittites, just as it is to Thora in the Edda, and his capture and consecration of the Sacred bowl or Holy Grail is in agreement with that by Thor or Air thor Arthur in the Edda. His sacred rowan tree r o w a n tree with its guardian goats is also freely pictured by the Samerians and Hito Cappadocians, exactly as it is described as Thor's eg drasil rowan apple tree in the Edda. As we as we see, indeed, no more striking ocular demonstration of absolute proof for the identity of King Thor or Eendry of the Edda and his exploits with the first samar Marian or earlier Arian king ter or Indra.
Speaker 1: Could possibly be can possibly be.
Speaker 3: Had.
Speaker 1: Then, in the fact that.
Speaker 2: And that says I use in the present pages over one hundred ancient Samerian and Hitto Samarian seals and sculptures to illustrate the scenes described in the Eda, and trouble in number might be used where space is available for them. And significantly, all these ancient Samerian and Cappadocian sculptures and engravings agree with the descriptions of these scenes down to the minutest details, thus establishing inequivocally, inequivocally, with the mass of other proofs, the genuine historical basis of the Eta tradition and the identity of King Thor or Arthur with the first historical Samerian king who established civilization in the early world. On thus finding the substant angel agreement in the historical Sumerian record regarding King Indara dur or R and the Indian Indra with the edict accounts of Thor and Injury and Vara, I began to a careful correlation coalation of the leading English, French and German translations of the Eda. I then observed that they all differed from each other more or less seriously in important details. Whilst credulously following Snorri's mythological concept and travesty of the Eddas and his mistranslations, and whilst giving general similar sense, they all differed more or less markedly in the words and phrases they employed in traditional and translating and paraphrasing the self same verses and stanzas as the Edda, however, was now disclosed to be a historical traditional text and not a mere mythological one, as all those translators have that hypnotized by Snow reimagined. It became necessary for me to make an entirely fresh and strictly literal translation direct from the Eda text themselves. This task, though proving laborious, was comparatively simple and straightforward with my newly found keys to the epic. Thanks to the Danish scholar Wimmer and Johnson Johnson, we have a fine photo type reproduction page by page of the text of the Codex Regis copy of the Edda of about a D. Twelve seventy in the Royal Library at Copenhagen, and the text of the additional lays which were presumably on its missing sheet of eight leaves, are supplied by other manuscripts by.
Speaker 1: Yig Fussen and Powell, also part by Nickel. We don't care about the names.
Speaker 2: The mixed runic alphabet in which the cotics we just copy of the text is written approaches closely the Gothic or Old English black letter character and the language of the Eda. Evidently, the Old Britain is closely allied to the Eastern Gothic, Anglish, Saxon and Old English. As a result, my new literal translation of the Eda translates me trans What's hold on As a result, my new literal translation of the Eda texts, made many years ago and now offered in these pages and utilizing there in the adirable collated edition of the different manuscripts text by Nickel French blah blah blah blah blah. First time a critically exact translation of the Eda, by its strictly literal rendering, except as regards words have become obsolete in detmonstrates the radically radical affinity of the Etic language with the English, and it retains more fully than before the the alliterative character of origin poem upon which the residents are sorry thesonans I think what is that of the ettic verse largely depends both. But most important of all, this translation, made in the lay of the discovery that Thor was identical with the first historical Sumerian king of corresponding name and achievements, and with the first traditional king of the Arians before the separation of their Eastern branch, has enabled me to reconstruct hitherto hopelessly disordered and detached at Las back into their original consistent sequence on their historical basis. The new translation and reconstruction disclosed that the Eda was the traditional version of the Great Epic of the Northern branch of the Goths, including the Britains, celebrating the establishment of the world's civilization by the king thor Or Hairthor or Arthur. It moreover enabled me to recognize and recover in the Eeda the full strings of the titles of that first king, his queen, and her Roic crown prints as used by the Sumerians, as well as the Sumerian geographical names with their identifications in Asia Minor and Mesotamia, which I have been faithfully preserved in the edd of manuscripts in writing.
Speaker 1: Down to the present day.
Speaker 2: Okay, today, we're done. All right, We're gonna start with this tomorrow next time. We're about two hours in deep.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're good. Check out the stuff, say say, you know, check out the stuff. Just go go have a look at this stuff, the stuff that's in the description. Support the show. Thank you,