Speaker 1: We have a musical theme on the show today.
Speaker 2: We've not been able to execute it because we have some bits we've had to stick to name me, namely Pitbull for Zach Harper, and then we did, of course our tribe song for Pablo.
Speaker 1: The theme was.
Speaker 2: Supposed to be music from a TV series soundtrack TV because I'm not gonna lie at the gym the other day, not a big deal part of my life. Laguna Beach soundtrack Dashboard Confessional and it hits km oh Man, Big Lugota, Laguna Beach, the Hills, great reality.
Speaker 3: I was Laguna Beach over the OC. I know for sure documentary versus you know, drama.
Speaker 4: I understand. It was way team Laguna Beach over the no.
Speaker 2: Elsie is still like a sister to me. I was always team Kristen, but Elsie is like a sister.
Speaker 3: And I remember it was a big deal because one of them was Mormon. So the Uton's were so excited.
Speaker 2: Morgan Morgan, Oh my gosh, good poll and then Stephen Coletti that clown juggling.
Speaker 1: Both of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that was supposed to be the theme, and Porter played, so that was from a TV show. Yellowstone Right sounded like Gemstones. Oh righteous, Gemstones. We should have known that Christopher Camaraddie liven Studio dressed for spring.
Speaker 1: How are you so?
Speaker 4: I'm great?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: How are you vitam?
Speaker 1: Indeed?
Speaker 4: HiT's right much. I can't get enough of it.
Speaker 1: Are you caught up on Gemstones? Are you watching White Lotus?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, so good. I'm not that impressed with this season so far, to be honest.
Speaker 1: With you, For some reason, I love it. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: Individual performances are good, but it's taking a while to get to like the crux of it. I guess I just really like the first two seasons. I'm a sucker for Italy for a multitude of reasons. For my favorite place to go, WHI second favorite place to go? And Thailand looks cool, man, I wouldn't lie. Do you know how much it costs to stay at that real life four seasons per night? I do not, Yes, the way in one of the villas where the fancy people are saying.
Speaker 2: The way you're asking it would indicate it's twenty two hundred dollars a night, forty six hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: A night, seven thousand what ten grand?
Speaker 2: In Thailand yep, I thought the whole point of Thailand unless you're a white girl between the age of twenty five and thirty, try to find yourself as you can go there and it's cheap.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I mean cheap food, cheap pretty much everything. But dude, that place is like fake. I think that place is not even real.
Speaker 1: It looks awesome.
Speaker 3: So I mean, if I know you have VC Bros. Indeed, I don't know if they're if we can come up with some sort of you know, nonprofit starting organization, you know, maybe they want to invest do like an all inclusive trip to Thailand.
Speaker 2: Is it is it time to admit that do I want to say this? Are all nonprofits just scams?
Speaker 1: Like no, not all. I shouldn't say all, but I feel like and I go one C, three B.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have some people in my ecosystem and I will not say who I love, but have star it a nonprofit and they come up with something to like fool people like, hey, this is a real thing that we should care about. And then suddenly they're in Cabo like three weeks out of every month.
Speaker 1: It's a little shady.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I guess we're getting a little too far away from the point.
Speaker 4: But we should go to Thailand.
Speaker 3: If we frea get back around, if we can somehow conjure up eighty to ninety grand Okay, But I don't know, man, Like I'm more of an urban night I think the Bangkok rick experience seems way more interesting to me. But sitting by a pool with a bunch of rich people, that doesn't really apply to me or like get me going at all anyways. So if I'm gonna fly twenty four hours across the world, I'm not trying to go just sit by a pool.
Speaker 1: Do you think Goggins kills him?
Speaker 4: No, it's his dad?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, come on, man.
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that a spoiler?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Or is that a guess?
Speaker 4: It's a guess.
Speaker 3: Got Glenn's dad, the great Scott Glenn, who was the dad of the main character and Leftover.
Speaker 4: Yes he was. He's an HBO guy.
Speaker 1: Another great show. You turned me on.
Speaker 2: I'll give you complete credit for Leftovers. Phenomenal HBO show.
Speaker 3: If you have not seen so last last show pitch before, I'm sure we move on to some sports.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did twenty minutes on Philip seymore Hoppins and it's.
Speaker 3: And it's kind of heavy, but it's the best show I've seen this year, and it's the best show that I've seen in a very long time.
Speaker 4: The Pit on HBO.
Speaker 3: Okay, it is an hour by hour episodic where doctors and nurses show up at the er that they work at and every episode is one hour of their shift.
Speaker 4: Oh at an er.
Speaker 1: It has been recommended to me what I fire up?
Speaker 3: Man? That's really good man, and it it hits on a lot of societal things that we aren't good at, and it's it's very good and interesting fifteen episode season. So it's like some of these you know, fancy one, seven, eight, nine, No, fifteen.
Speaker 1: I got some flights coming up. I can fire that up.
Speaker 3: The Sam Rockwell, oh dude, top top five, top five dialogue delivery of all time. I mean like I was, I was goggins in that, Like I had that look on my face.
Speaker 1: I think we all were.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And if we're being honest, we know some people in our lives who probably have some rock Well in them at least I.
Speaker 1: Do, okay, and not like not on that level of Some of.
Speaker 3: My friends were texting me and just be like, you know, I could see if things went sideways for so and so maybe, I mean, but anyways, love Sam rockquaill like an amazing actor. And I heard that there was going to be a surprise guest actor at some point. I didn't know it was going to be him. I didn't know that our guy would deliver at the levels that he did.
Speaker 4: I mean, that is like ultimate.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think, like who would come off the bench back in the day and just hit like I mean, that's like Kyle Korver peak jazz, just coming off the bench and going like six of eight from three like it was insane.
Speaker 2: Since you brought up Kyle Korver, let's just can you know this is only on this show? Can we go from Sam Rockwell to Kyle Korover. I want to get back to Rockwell because I want to know what the best Rockwell movie is.
Speaker 1: Is there an obvious answer?
Speaker 4: Individual performance? I love Moon.
Speaker 1: Moon was good. Frost Nixon was excellent.
Speaker 3: His his I think he won an oscar for three billboards.
Speaker 4: In Edbing, Missouri.
Speaker 1: He did win an oscar for that was the and he is.
Speaker 3: The very lewde rude cop who has a full circle moment with Francis McDorman And for your listeners who've never seen that movie, I highly recommend it.
Speaker 4: It's it's very, very good.
Speaker 2: He was in Vice. Let's see, what was the movie that kind of burst him on the scene. It was the Clooney movie. Well, he was in match Stick Man. I think match Stick.
Speaker 1: He was in Green Mile.
Speaker 4: Yep, one of the spooky guys in Green.
Speaker 2: Mind Confessions of a Dangerous Mind that was kind of like the Now suddenly everybody knew.
Speaker 4: Who it was, I think.
Speaker 2: But you brought Kyle Korver only on this show. Let's go, Sam Rockwell, Kyle Korver, do you remember? Because I was doing crosstalk with oc we were talking about he referenced Kyle Korver somehow, and Kyle Korver gave a I don't know if the Jazz were doing like vignettes for the local TV media or whatever, but he gave an interview. Somebody asked him what his favorite snack was and he said peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Okay, And then a local TV anchor showed up to a Jazz postgame media availability and brought him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and it was the most awkward thing.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that.
Speaker 4: I don't remember that.
Speaker 3: Mike Kyle Korver memories from a journalistic point of view are he was kind enough to spend like an hour with me breaking down why he's such a good three point shooter for a story I did a very long time ago that I'd forgotten about until now when he was getting close to breaking a record. And then secondarily, I was at one of the games where Donovan had a really rough playoff outing and Kyle like called media people over to his locker to talk about like the weight that Donovan had on his shoulders at the time and people shouldn't be hard on him. And I'd never really seen that before.
Speaker 1: I think I remember that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It was very I mean, glue guys right, like veterans, they they go they go far away if you have the right ones. And and I think everybody at the time was kind of stunned because generally when you're in the locker room and guys are done, you know, they turn around and they look at their phone and get dressed.
Speaker 1: They want to get out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was, yeah, it was. It was very enlightening and I remember that that those are those are my.
Speaker 1: It was always when's the last time you were in a locker room?
Speaker 3: Oh, very long time, because it had to have been an NBA playoff game, because the college football playoff in theory has open locker rooms, but they don't really like when I was down at the Rose Bowl for Oregon Ohio State, Oregon just brought out a few guys and just had them speak outside the locker room, like you didn't go in there. A lot of these guys find a way to wiggle around the quote unquote rules. Generally, in a professional setting it's more open. I don't know if Arcel does it anymore. That's where I spent most of my locker room time when I was on the beat, was just going in there after you know, games, and talking to guys. But I think they've changed it up a little bit as well. But the locker room dynamic is fascinating.
Speaker 2: It was always interesting in kind of awkward where because I was a pr intern for the Jazz for two years and so I go in and make sure the guys were ready before you let the media, and then the media would come in and guys would come out of the shower, take their towel off, sit down, start to get dressed while the media is like awkwardly standing there waiting to ask them questions while these dudes are buck naked.
Speaker 1: It's not a weird thing.
Speaker 4: It is. I mean, we could spend an hour.
Speaker 1: We've got forty eight minutes you can.
Speaker 3: I feel like most organizations have figured it out. I mean there is. It all starts with the communication. You have to communicate with the PR staff who you want to talk to. You know, a unique thing in the world of IF pro locker rooms. Excuse me as the sidling.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Brian Curtis the Ringer did a great story a few years ago about reporters that kind of stake out for one on ones after the throngs have moved on from one player to another. It's an interesting dynamic. I find it very fascinating. It's the inner workings of interpersonal communication at its both like finest when it works, but also like it could be its worst at the same time, because it could be awkward if you're not good at it, and we've seen often how bad some people are at I mean, like at least once every six months. One of my best friends sends me the Russell Westbrook clip. Oh yeah, the Jazz winner. Did you lose this one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And Russ just delivering an all timer. Like that's one example, and there is a litany of them. So just basically advice to folks who are coming up or who are doing it, just be prepared.
Speaker 4: And be good.
Speaker 1: You know, we have one of the biggest idiots that's here.
Speaker 2: Actually ruined was one of the reasons locker room dynamics in the NBA changed, and it was the origin story of nightlife with Golden State. You remember this, So Golden State in town and this was before the media was supposed to be allowed in to ask questions or whatever. Like, all the players were talking off record, and this idiot, this clown, starts tweeting out a private conversation between Draymond Green and his teammates and Draymond said something about the nightlife and Sali and this loser sends it out via Twitter, and that's how the nightlife thing exploded.
Speaker 1: Draymond was not on the record knocking on Salt Lake.
Speaker 2: It was an off the record conversation he was having with teammates and this bozo It isn't really a media member, but claims that he is at times decided to send out these tweets like an idiot.
Speaker 3: Well, and the irony of it all is the Warriors. A lot of Warriors staffers and players say that their favorite restaurant in the country is Steve Kerry Alters Alters Yet so rest in peace?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well we could keep going. Oh wait, I wanted to tell you because you brought up ourselves. I ever told you about the time that Tray yelled at me because of.
Speaker 4: Eddie Pope what No, but I want to hear about it.
Speaker 1: Locker room tie.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this was year one Rice ecles locker room RSL players in that old University of Utah, Yeah, which is just a dump when they've obviously redone it. It's great now. And KSL rolls up and they wanted to do a vignette on Eddie. They wanted Eddie to come out, and they were gonna do this vignette and put.
Speaker 1: It on the news.
Speaker 2: And so Trey says, hey, Spence, go grab Eddie poke ks els here. So walk in the locker room and I find Eddie in a towel, said, Eddie kassa El's here. They want to do a vignette on you. You know, can you roll out? And Eddie said, yeah, I'm about topping the shower. It's okay, we'll just come out after you're done showering. So I walk out and Trey's standing there, suit credential, very serious, you know, little general as there were, and he says, where's Eddie. I said, uh, he's showering. He was in this tower. He's about to do top in the shower. He's gonna come out after a shower. And he goes, You've got to learn to be a professional. And I said, calm down, lord, far quad, chill out. No, he came out after the shower. But Trey was mad that Eddie wasn't following me. What Here's what Trey was doing. He was flexing in front of the media. He was preparing you.
Speaker 1: He wanted Rod Zundel to think he was cool. He wasn't preparing me. I didn't need to be prepared by Trey.
Speaker 2: He just wanted to flex in front of people, like, hey, this is covered a match.
Speaker 1: Zippy was there? Got zippy?
Speaker 2: So yes, that was when and Trey and I used to go at it. We still do occasionally. But he was upset that I could not drag Eddy Pope, who was in a towel outside to do a hit with KSL.
Speaker 4: Life's Hard Man.
Speaker 1: That's all you got on that. I mean, he was showing off, you know, Trey, he was getting chesty.
Speaker 2: He had his fourth quad shot vanilla latte from Starbucks in his hand from that day and he just wanted to show.
Speaker 4: People who twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: You know what I think?
Speaker 2: Actually, quad shot is less than I think Trey liked six shots in his lattes. You know, Elliott's first job with the club was fetching tray coffee.
Speaker 4: Text from Trey. Yeah missed the life shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, well we didn't know, we didn't. He came out after the shower, everything was fine.
Speaker 2: It was because of his damn caffeine addiction. He was mad at me because he had his sixth after training or after a game. It was after training, okay, is maybe if it was after a game and you know, emotions were running high. No, no, no, there's no what was I supposed to do?
Speaker 4: Eddie?
Speaker 1: Take the towel off and get dressed.
Speaker 4: Eddie.
Speaker 3: You need to get out there, and you need to get Nicholas Bassanio under your wing, because he is the future of the club.
Speaker 2: Nick Basano, who John Elager once told me the only danger in drafting him is he'll be in Europe in three years and he was backpacking, not playing soccer. Speaking of ourselves. We're gonna get a nine. We're going to get an addition, they're going to make some signings. We had problem on earlier.
Speaker 4: What do you say?
Speaker 2: He basically said, we need help, and he did drop four to five days.
Speaker 1: He thinks they'll get a couple across the line.
Speaker 3: Well, four to five days if you get it across the line, meaning you get documents signed, which is the problem right Well, and then you have to file for visas and all of the international travel stuff, which I would imagine is a little more difficult right now depending on where some of these players play good points and the window closes the last or second last to yeah, second, so we're about the last week of eight.
Speaker 1: Last we're less than a month away, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think this was my my biggest concern going into this thing was these things take time. They take a very long time often, and oursel could find its could find itself in a place where they don't get a player over until late April early May. I don't know when the last time that player played got to acclimate to the league, altitude, team whatever, and suddenly this team that's already kind of behind the eight ball is even more behind the eight ball.
Speaker 2: Good points, depressing points were good points, so well.
Speaker 4: I mean, no, you're not wrong, No, I know.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like, this team isn't good enough right now to rely on being able to stack up points late in the season. Last year, if they were able to maintain an Andrasco miss, if Chicho Wrong's RSL career doesn't go south, that team was good enough if it was up against it. This team's not. It's not even close.
Speaker 2: So you tell me what's fair to say about the following, because I've heard this and there's also a club span.
Speaker 1: On this as well.
Speaker 2: And I don't really know what the numbers, okay, because it's not dollar for dollar. It's not Hey, you receive sixteen seventeen million or whatever it is in exchange for the players you moved off of.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the number is.
Speaker 4: You're talking about the Gomez sale, I'm.
Speaker 1: Talking about all of it.
Speaker 2: Gomez sale, you move off of Crooks you sell cheat Show for pennies on the dollar, but probably the bulk of it comes from selling adres and from the fan perspective. Okay, good job, proof of concept, tie five, reinvest the funds and talent.
Speaker 1: Is that fair?
Speaker 4: It's not how it works.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: So in MLS, help me understand.
Speaker 3: You sell andres for I guess at its top amount was like maybe fourteen ish. But if you think about how MLS works as a structure, it is a umbrella league. The reason why RSL can bring in designated players is because the league takes a majority of that budget hit per player salary. It is a very unique setup. It is very hard to wrap your head around single entity exactly. It's a it's a socialist league, socialist sport. You know, don't get woke.
Speaker 4: It's not five o'clock hour, just being honest.
Speaker 1: Or to hold the listeners at day So you're about to get woke.
Speaker 4: So I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: For the fans that are frustrated that RSL got four got fourteen million, I promise you all of that fourteen million did not go directly to RSL. It was interspersed through various entities. And that's just the way it goes man like, this is a unique league. It is an It is a league that makes not a lot of sense more often than not. But I would caution Ursel fans to who are up, you know, raising their fists at the sky, saying why don't we be able to spend at least some of this fourteen million that we got for Andre Skomez on some players. I'm sure they got a decent chunk. But listen, man, this is ultimately a question that needs to be posed to the ownership group because last year, in the last two years, you saw the ownership group invest more than it ever has. You know, the chi Cho transfer at six million was you know, a club record at the time, but now an MLS like a six million dollar transfer is kind of average. So I know fans are frustrated with the front office and their lack of current moves. But the next time David Blitzer and his group get in front of a microphone locally, somebody needs to ask them, like what their plan is from a spending perspective, because it usually starts at the top.
Speaker 2: A very smart person once said to me of something along the lines of asking Ryan Smith to fix RSL is kind of like asking Dwyane Wade to fix the Jazz.
Speaker 4: But Ryan isn't a majority owner.
Speaker 1: But I don't think it's even on his radar.
Speaker 4: And I understand that, but I think, like by.
Speaker 1: The way that person was, you just say, you know.
Speaker 3: If Ryan, if Ryan is a ten to twenty to thirty percent owner, Max, that's not he's not running the day to day operations. Obviously, since he brought the hockey team here, you could tell that one hundred percent of his attention has gone to the Jazz and getting a hockey team up and running within six months of being moved from a different location. I think Ryan Smith is an easy punching bag for RSL fans because they see, you know, the Delta Center got remade and the hockey club came in and they're building the hockey facility down at Southtown and all that stuff. But it's like he's not the majority owner. He is a partial owner. And if you have a gripe, you need to take it up with the majority owner who is in charge of signing the checks and signing off on potential big moves. And frankly, we don't hear from David Blitzer all that often or from the people that work for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and ultimately me. Look, you know, you know my deal. I'm a forty guy in my mid forties with my hat on backwards. Me and Rye my guy over under two point five RSL players. Could Ryan name over under two point five RSL players right now? No chance, dude, he might get justin Glad.
Speaker 4: No, he'd get Luna. I think he'd get an Lli.
Speaker 1: So two, do you think you get three?
Speaker 4: I think you get three.
Speaker 2: And I think it's fair to wonder how many soccer clubs does my guy blitz? My guy six or seven clubs? And is it fair to say RSL might be the smallest, Oh for sure.
Speaker 1: So how much is it even.
Speaker 4: On his radar? Don't know?
Speaker 2: So is the shine of the ownership transition? Has it worn off?
Speaker 4: I think so?
Speaker 3: And again this, if you put a microphone in somebody, they don't always have to tell you the whole truth.
Speaker 4: The entire truth, So help them.
Speaker 3: God, they actually never will, right, But I'm saying it can go a long way if they actually just provide some sort of updated context of where things are going or what the plan is.
Speaker 2: If only they add a competent VP of communications to help further the message. So vinal thing, do you think they get a couple of cross It feels like they have to, Like April twenty third cannot come and go without RSL grabbing a couple of players.
Speaker 3: I mean, if not, if they want to be good this year, like what are they tanking? No, they're not tanking. They just don't have a lot of talent.
Speaker 1: For the MLS Super Drafts, it's number one overall. Pick.
Speaker 4: Hey man, you're Nate.
Speaker 3: Shout out Nate bench A Mecca and Ellie, the team's captain, came to the MLS Super Drafts. It is wild that bench saw he called it. You have to hit on those like once once in a while. But if we're if we're talking about RSL being in the playoff hunt, come shoot even July August, they need to have two players come in that are close to, if not better than most of the guys they have in the attack.
Speaker 2: I agree, especially in attack because the midfield is good. I mean they've got depth, certainly centrally when the holding mids and the Kelby Henry kids pretty good. The backline I think is all right maybe right back right, the red back appears.
Speaker 4: To be I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you asked your guy Pobs about this, but Katronis needs to play more in my opinion, like he's way more of a threat going forward, and maybe he's a little bit of a gambit that way, like you got to risk versus reward. He might not defend as thoroughly as the other dude, but it's a team that needs significant talent upgrades in order to contend, otherwise it could be curtains pretty fast.
Speaker 2: So I was at the match, freezing your bleepoff, man of the people sitting amongst the people in the arena, okay, in the stadium, and I had a great view of that red card.
Speaker 1: Did you see it on TV?
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 2: Here's what felt rough because oh Haita had the ball and then the Dallas player pulled him intentionally. To me, you gotta blow the whistle there and then the play dies and then the peel red car never happens. But you saw it on television. I didn't see a replay. Did the tackle look like it was dangerous enough to be you know, straight red?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Okay, I mean if you lift your if you show your studs.
Speaker 3: At a forty five degree angle, and you catch a guy above his ankle, like, man, we've seen guy's legs snap at that, like he didn't mean to do it, But it just happens sometimes, and I don't necessarily things happen so fast that even if a whistle would have been called, there's still a chance that Peel maybe didn't doesn't hear it and still goes for a fifty to fifty ball.
Speaker 4: But and once they slowed it down, it was lights out.
Speaker 3: I mean, like it unfortunate, but a bad break for a team that is just kind of middling at the moment. I mean, the win at Houston is is important and could be could be important later on in the year, but they have a lot of questions to answer going into the summer. Because you're looking at a guy, you know, a fan favorite that had a great showing with the US men's national team with the senior team a year, less than a year after not even making the Olympic team in Diego, Luna and teams are gonna come calling if they haven't already, and.
Speaker 4: That will be the hardest pr hit I think for ourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we'll see I mean again less than a month away. And then that window closes. Christopher Camaradie. Typically our Friday staple is live in studio coming up on the other side, we'll switch gears from soccer, the Madison March continues, and CK's favorite topics spring football.
Speaker 1: We'll get to some of that.
Speaker 2: SEK stops by today courtesy of our friends at IFA Country Stores. IFA Country Stores they have everything you need to care for your lawn, no matter its size or shape. It is warm outside, so you got to start thinking about your lawn now. IFA's four plus lawn Care program can promote healthy green grass this summer visit with their team a pro turf and landscape consultants to help provide products and services to local baseball and soccer fields, off courses, parks, and other city properties throughout Utah. I am going to stand this segment because Chris Camraadi is standing.
Speaker 1: Is it because of your back? How you feeling about it? It's getting better.
Speaker 4: I've been doing lots of stretching and yoga. Good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've been trying to get you out though.
Speaker 4: Yeah every day.
Speaker 2: Now, see if somebody saw you on the street, they'd be like that guy does yoga.
Speaker 1: You're central casting.
Speaker 3: Man, Central casting for a lot of things that you don't do, by the way, and I don't do. My friends have always joked my my active members of the church. Friends have always said, like, I should go out for uh church movie? You because I because I mean, hey, man.
Speaker 1: You're a leman, You're a Laman.
Speaker 3: You know, if we're being historically accurate, could resemble a certain somebody too, you.
Speaker 4: Could, you know. Jac I didn't say it, but I did.
Speaker 1: Who's better to follow in? JC? Isn't that Meet the Parents? Right? How's your portfolio?
Speaker 4: It's Jewish? Hey, so is j C.
Speaker 1: We've been We've been over this.
Speaker 2: Best Ben Stiller movie, in my opinion, is to Meet the Parents. You hit me with a hipster Ben Stiller movie that I well, heavy heavyweights, That's what it was. Heavyweights. Man, Tony purkis is all time. I don't know, have you seen I haven't, no, no, but because I think you heard me talking on air or maybe I sent out a tweet back when I used to tweet, and I said, uh, I was watching Meet the Parents, And every time I rewatch Meet the Parents, I'm like, this is still he's best movie.
Speaker 1: And I think you hit me with the Heavyweights.
Speaker 3: And I have not seen it heavyweights, but the the prayer scene during Meet the Parents, day by day every day things like like my friends always joke like that that was me back in the day, Like when like you, Chris, will you say your prayer?
Speaker 4: No? But if that was me, that's what I would say.
Speaker 1: Would you were you ever called upon to pray? When you were you were, I.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't do it. You just trade said thank you. Yeah, you know, thats a lot. I just want to play church ball. No, I hear you put putting.
Speaker 1: Up threes.
Speaker 2: Behind the back passes. To say no when you're asked to pray, it takes a lot of guts.
Speaker 4: Well, I know where I stand on the hierarchy.
Speaker 1: Porter. Have you been ever?
Speaker 2: Have you ever been asked to pray in a scenario situation where you weren't comfortable.
Speaker 1: You know where I'm from, sir, I know where you're from. But how do you handle it?
Speaker 2: Like most people, I think, give it a whirl, like Ben Stiller and Meet the Parents.
Speaker 4: Yeah, usually give it a whirl. Please bless this food.
Speaker 1: You can fake it. It's not hard.
Speaker 3: I when I moved here, I didn't know. I always thought nourish and strengthen was one word.
Speaker 4: What are these people saying? Nourish and strength. It's like, I've never heard of this.
Speaker 2: Nourish and strength in our bodies. Yeah, let's just keep doing this. Why not, let's just stay in the space. I'm actually kind of impressed. I have more respect for you for actually tapping out of the prayer than giving it a try.
Speaker 4: Were you an amen or an amen?
Speaker 1: Amen?
Speaker 4: Okay, I appreciate a good amen everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like a good amen. But I'm straight amen. I'm old school man, and I still get called upon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't give it a whirl. Three things.
Speaker 2: Now, all I want is a scene where you have been asked to pray because I believe your wife's family is of the faith.
Speaker 1: So, but they know the deal.
Speaker 4: They're so great. Yeah, they've never put me in.
Speaker 1: That doesn't surprise me. Your wife your your wife rules.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Chris Camaraddi Liven Studio. We did a bunch on Sam Rockwell last segment. Now we're doing a little Ben Stiller Meet the Parents. I still think it's his best, but I've not seen heavyweights. I'll give it a whirl.
Speaker 4: Find the transit, try to get to the transition.
Speaker 2: I got a couple of things that we need to get to. Uh, you haven't covered Utah football for quite some time. Spring football is going on. Vibes seem high, But for spring football, don't the vibes have to be high?
Speaker 1: Isn't that the only thing that you are are.
Speaker 4: We playing audio of spring football interviews on the drive today?
Speaker 2: We have not done it on the drive, but ESPN seven, under sports dot Com, with every other sports stock radio show in the market, you will hear spring football.
Speaker 4: Sound So let me guess life.
Speaker 3: Contact went great, Leadership is improving. Still some positional battles to sort.
Speaker 1: Through, but we feel good about where we're at.
Speaker 4: Feel good about where we're at.
Speaker 3: Have people started putting Devin damp here on the Heisman watch list yet?
Speaker 1: I don't think we've gone that far, But apparently he looks really good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'll get there.
Speaker 2: Nate Johnson athletes, Yeah, Okay, that's it. Apparently, Yeah doing some things.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess it's exciting for media members who still cover the youths to be able to watch twenty minutes of practice and only get to share certain things under the guise of a tyrannical rule. But listen, man, nobody knows what the Hell, this team's going to look like in the fall cour and we say that every year, but like this may be more so than in maybe ever under Kyle Winningham. The amount of roster turnover they've had, especially on the offensive side of the ball.
Speaker 4: I mean, they're lucky they invested in.
Speaker 3: The offensive line because the offensive line was good and they kept it intact, which is huge, So that will be a benefit for them going forward. But they got a new offensive coordinator, they got an exciting quarterback who can make a lot of things happen. But I'm going to be the guy that brings everyone down to earth and say, like he counted for forty touchdowns or whatever. Last year, he threw twelve interceptions and threw twelve picks or twelve touchdowns. Twelve picks not a great ratio. That will not work in the Big twelve. Obviously they know that. And wide receiver, man, we talk about this every year. Can you name one wide receiver on that roster right now?
Speaker 2: Dorian Singer is not on the team. Nope, So that that's gonna be an issue. Yeah, because they thought they were gonna grab him, you know, get him back. I will tell you one thing that stood out to me as I was listening to the sound, and look like you, I get the deal here. Spring football is to give the as to fix. That's what it is. You want the sound ESPN seven hundred sports dot com. The media members that sweat up there because they're so excited are the ones that need it straight in the vein absolutely coach with though on a number of occasions already has said the following, we have more positive energy in the building this year than we have in a while. That's the one thing Remayan Tenna went up a little bit like it hasn't been a one off where he just said it what he has said it multiple times. There's more positivity, more positive energy. And look, Kyle doesn't suffer fools. He's not one that's going to give you a bunch of lift lip service. So that to me did stand out as something as opposed to all the fluff and bs about Nate Johnson being fast.
Speaker 3: Well, I would well one a lot of that is on them. It's on the coaching staff. It starts with Kyle and his and his staff. I'm sure the toll of the injury is the last two years has been pretty remarkable. I can't you know, imagine going from two years ago when everybody was dropping like flies you fight, to an eight and four season in the last year of the Pack twelve, the best year of the Pac twelve, and then to go into last year with so much momentum, you know, be a shoe in for a lot of pundits for the college Football Playoff, and then to have the most frustrating season in Kyle Whittingham's tenure. Yeah, that's going to a great on a lot of people, because in this day and age you have you're only as good as your quarterback. And Cam wasn't wasn't healthy the last couple of years, and that's just the way it goes. So now you have so many new faces, you have so many new coaches. You have a quarterback in Devon Dampier that has a lot of people.
Speaker 4: Not just locally.
Speaker 3: You know a lot of people that I work with, Guys who grind tape, guys who are a lot smarter than me, have told me that, like they think, Devin Dampier has a very high ceiling and if Jason Beck can get this offense humming with the amount of talent they have, then Devin Dampier can be one of the best players in the Big two. But again, we don't know what it's going to look like. We don't know who Devin Dampier is throwing the ball to. And there are you know, the guys that are you know, sifting through the roster that are excited for the the guy who transferred from wherever state. We don't know what it looks like, dudes, and you will not until they take the field against Who do they play in the first week? Is it UCLA?
Speaker 4: On the road?
Speaker 1: Ucla?
Speaker 2: And then they have one of those the FBF FCS.
Speaker 1: Here's some money for kicking your head in game.
Speaker 2: I just thought it interesting that Kyle kept referencing more positive energy than in the past. And yes, you're right, I mean that is something that asked to trickle from the top down. And by the way, have we heard anything Porter, Have we heard anything on camp on cam Rising?
Speaker 4: Do we know what he's doing next year? No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been silent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do think and I want to be very clear, and I've maintained this, like camera right, and should ever pay for a beer in Salake ever, again, he should always be remembered as the legend that brought you ta.
Speaker 4: To Rose Bulls beer. You mean Cafe Rio whatever.
Speaker 2: It is, you know, with the what's the sauce that you put on the salad, which yeah, it's quite good launcher line. Cafe Rio had a moment, it did, and it's oh man.
Speaker 3: It's gone downhill at such a precipitous level that it is mind boggling. There were there were sorry to provide that tangent.
Speaker 1: No, no, you're good.
Speaker 2: There there were times where you have to wait in line for like an hour to get Cafe Rio back in the day anyway, non sequitor a Cafe Rio, a beer, whatever it is. But I think the ambiguity around him in the final couple of years in that locker room, I think it greated on everybody. I don't think it was just fans. I don't think it was media. I think that was hard for everybody to deal with. And I think that's actually a distraction being removed that might free up some of this positive energy that Kyle's talking.
Speaker 3: About, right, But to be fair, it's a distraction that was largely caused by the program yep the year before, not largely entirely because they refuse to just divulge what happened with Cam and we found out, you know, later on that his knee was basically shred to pieces. Last year is a little more like you can't be mad, Like the Cam should have thrown the ball away against Baylor gets pushed into the Gatorade cart. Listen that happens. Then the first game he came back, when he probably wasn't even ready to come back, he like breaks his ankle or whatever.
Speaker 4: So it's like, come on, dudes.
Speaker 3: Sometimes again, I'm gonna say this ad nauseum, you can't be mad at a football player for getting hurt.
Speaker 2: No, no any venom or vichrire al towards Cam was entirely misguided. And I don't live online, so I don't know what those idiots were tweeting at him, but you would see things here or there. But those are people you should ignore anyway. But a five and seven season and coach Wit comes back, I do think there's this. And I was looking at just one of these arbitrary preseason Big twelve lists or whatever, and I think it was two four to seven.
Speaker 1: I'll have to look.
Speaker 2: Utah was picked seventh in the Big twelve in the list that I saw, And I do have to wonder. And this is kind of a thing we do here, whether it's Utah or BYU. We want to shock the world. We want the chip on the shoulder. We want nobody believes in us. We want nobody's talking.
Speaker 3: About any time. It's the only time they have good seasons is when nobody's relying on that.
Speaker 2: So to remove the pressure that you reference earlier, first year in the Big twelve, you're gonna win the thing, You're gonna go to the CFP. Now that's expanded. If the list that I saw is accurate of what most prognosticators will publish when we get a little closer to the season, and Utah is thought to be middle of the middle of the pack Big twelve instead of the veguas favorite to win the thing, maybe that plays in a Kyle's hand.
Speaker 4: Oh without a doubt.
Speaker 3: I mean, like we can go back as recently as twenty twenty one, twenty twenty two, the Cam.
Speaker 4: Dude with Charlie Brewer start like Charlie Brewer got.
Speaker 3: The nod, and then Cam comes into say Diego State and things change, like nobody was counting on them to do it in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 4: Then in twenty twenty two, like they had.
Speaker 3: They needed a boatload of things to go their way the last week, and it did, and they and they won another PAC twelve title two thousand and eight. Man, Like I was there, I was a student, I was a beat writer on the team. Like nobody thought that they were going to go undefeated. They barely beat a bunch of bad teams. Like it is interesting how any time that they're they're counted on to do something big, they don't necessarily live up to expectation. So I mean, but that's just the way it goes.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: They're still a program that is, you know, behind the blue bloods in terms of talent and being able to retain talent. And that is the reality that they will live in for a long time because there are always going to be the haves and the have nots and Utah's you know, buzz through that glass ceiling a.
Speaker 4: Couple of times. But they're still in a lot of people's mind. They're outsiders.
Speaker 2: And the list I saw, I think had BYU six, It's not like people think byuhually win the conference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought they would be on K State, Arizona State.
Speaker 4: I guess, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know, and I'd have to pull up the list, but it was the list I saw was b Yu said qutah seven.
Speaker 3: That is fascinating to me because I can't think off the top of my head how many guys b why you lost to the to either the portal or the draft.
Speaker 1: Your boy Tyler Battie, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, yeah, sorry, yeah, bad Baddie was a big loss. I think they lost another dude on the defensive line, but they got Keanutanovasa and they keep Jake Rhetzlaf.
Speaker 4: I think the receiver kids coming back to right Chase Roberts.
Speaker 2: Roberts so the receiver room down there, stat Yeah, it has been for a while.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's insane. I just think.
Speaker 3: Once again it's going to be an all you know, up for grabs type deal on the Big twelve. I I guess I would say I would costion people to say, like, don't pay too much attention to what the preseason polls are going to be from the coaches in the media because those things rarely ever pan out.
Speaker 1: At UCLA home against cal Poly and then.
Speaker 2: It's the post, it's the Porter Larsen Bowls.
Speaker 4: Ready to go? Do remote?
Speaker 1: I'm not do we remote? In Laramie.
Speaker 2: But Porter has volunteered to cover the game and then stay there for three weeks. I believe, Do I have that right?
Speaker 4: Three weeks?
Speaker 1: Porter is pumped.
Speaker 3: Porter is going to do Man on the street about if you if you leave me and Laramie for three weeks, you might have to come get me. All right, happy to do that, but yeah, then it's the Porter Larsen Bowl. Will you commit to going to cover the game in Laramie?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I mean if we get multiple friends to go, Yeah, who are we.
Speaker 1: Going to get to go to Laramie?
Speaker 4: JP?
Speaker 2: JP won't go to Laramie. JP will say that's not a real place and they'll refuse to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So there you go.
Speaker 1: Did you fill out a bracket?
Speaker 3: I did? What?
Speaker 1: That's an upset.
Speaker 3: So my buddies and I who I grew up with one random friend who knows nothing about basketball.
Speaker 1: These are BYU bros some of.
Speaker 4: Them some Utah bros. That's it's an amalgamation.
Speaker 1: Okay, like it.
Speaker 3: They'll they'll send, they'll send the invite, the ESPN invite. Do let me tell you where I am right now?
Speaker 2: Sure, I honestly thought there was no way you even did that because My guess is you don't watch. You're not grinding on college basketball. No, it's just fun, and you grind on tape, just not college hoops. Correct, Let's see, you need to fill some time while I find this. Well, you should be in a decent place because it's basically been chock Like an idiot. I picked up sets because I've watched the tournament of my whole life, and usually there are upsets, but there have not been upsets. There are zero Cinderellas left in the sweet sixteen. Do not sell me on Arkansas.
Speaker 1: I was a ten seed.
Speaker 2: Calipari has like four pros, so you can't be like anybody who filled out of bracket should still be somewhat alive because most of the highest seeds are still remaining.
Speaker 3: So out of eight guys, where do you think I sit right now? I'm gonna say fourth, second, second, my percentage of seventy point three?
Speaker 1: Do you have your final four up?
Speaker 4: I picked Saint John's, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I picked Saint John's as well.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you who my final four was were Saint John's Houston? You picked Duke, and then you probably picked I think I picked Florida.
Speaker 1: Florida was in the.
Speaker 2: Saint John's region, So okay, Florida will go because Saint John's will not the other region.
Speaker 1: Auburn's the one seed. I think Michigan State's the two seed.
Speaker 4: For some reason.
Speaker 2: I have Michigan State because I think Auburn's gonna lose to Michigan coming up.
Speaker 1: That's not a bad pick.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I picked, Yeah, I picked.
Speaker 3: I picked Auburn to beat Saint John's and then Houston to beat Duke, and then Houston to win it.
Speaker 1: What do you have by you doing?
Speaker 4: I had him going to sweet sixteen, so.
Speaker 2: You have them losing Alabama, so you think that's what's going to happen. I mean b YU has been tremendously impressive, and Alabama and by you play a very similar style like Alabama is not Houston level physical or big or strong. What they are is offensively, offensively elite and fast, Payston space grinding on tape. Nowhere a ball the line to open up b YU plus five and a half that moved twice towards broken me on it's a four point five point spread. There's no look, it's the tournament, so I'm not gonna say there's no way, B, why you can beat Duke because that's who they'd see if they can beat Alabama.
Speaker 1: But I wouldn't be stunned if they win tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Oh No, I mean anybody can win this tournament right now. I don't think there is a world beater in this tournament right now. And I'm interested to see how Byu handles that Sears kid because I've seen him go off on a few highlights. And I guess thinking of like guard play, B. Why you've seen Caleb Love, But Caleb Love's super streaky. Houston has some good guards, but like the Seers kid is like a ball in the hand, like I'm gonna go try to score twenty five a game. And I don't notice, B, why you have a defensive minded guard because your guy Deman, I don't know if he's the type of on the ball stopper that's going to be able to provide him fits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bet they put them a wit mag kid on him and then Trey Stewart off the bench. I think those will be the two players at guard Sears. But Sears and this is a lazy cop because they're both left handed point guards. He plays a lot like Jalen Brunson a lot like Jalen Brunson, and he's first team All American. Alabama is good. They were in the final four year ago. They lost a really good game to Yukon and it's a tough ask. Oh by the way, blonde just moves. Alabama's now again a five point five point favorite. So as of this morning, it was down to four and a half. But you got to give Kevin Young a lot of credit. Man like this program, and there's a chance ck I think Jegor is gone. I think he's played his way back into the top ten.
Speaker 1: I think he real leaves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he leaves. He look, he's all all of six'. Nine he's a great, passer he's got a great, handle he's got a really good. Feel the shot has been better in the. TOURNAMENT i can see why pro scouts like. HIM a month and a half, AGO i would have questioned, it but they might get everyone else everyone else.
Speaker 4: Back.
Speaker 2: Now richie's twenty. Three so if You're Richie saunders and you GET nba, feedback like if you leave now you will be. Drafted you probably have to go because you're twenty three years. Old but if he gets feedback like your. Borderline they Get richie, back they Get dollon, back they get everybody else.
Speaker 1: Back, Well Travin nell is two years older Than.
Speaker 2: Luka, doncers so he's leaving your, guy but everybody else they could get.
Speaker 1: Back and this debants a. KID i don't know if you've seen him. Play it's.
Speaker 2: Ridiculous how ready is to be austoin right? AWAY byu might enter next year as a top ten.
Speaker 4: Team so CAN i throw a curveball at?
Speaker 1: You do it change up?
Speaker 3: Potentially why aren't we Giving Mark pope enough credit for building the infrastructure of the team That Kevin young has right? Now BECAUSE i know Yegor is was a big, ad but pretty much every other contributor right now was A Mark pope.
Speaker 2: RECRUIT i Think, mark it's a tremendous amount of. Credit and by the, Way kentucky's still. Playing, Yeah Mark pope's a good.
Speaker 4: Coach And mark only took one guy with him FROM.
Speaker 2: Byu he Took Jack Jackson robinson and Then Colin chandler shout, Out Davis county was A byu.
Speaker 1: Commit oh did he commit To?
Speaker 2: Kentucky but he never played AT byu and he's playing For mark as a, FRESHMAN i did not know. This he's got mission, legs like he's now starting to look, okay, okay so he got some he's getting minutes in the, tournament but he was buried at the end of the.
Speaker 1: Bench and he's.
Speaker 2: Good colin's a really good. Player So mark did Take Colin. Chandler he did Take Jackson. Robinson jackson's hurt right. Now But mark Wanted richie And dallen and they both said no and stayed in. Promo think about what that team would look like without those. Two it's a much different. Year that's a good.
Speaker 3: Point and you, know we talk a lot about the the gravitas That Kevin Young carey's having been in THE nba for such a long.
Speaker 4: TIME i THINK i think beyond.
Speaker 3: The landing a future lottery pick in Jegor, DEMON i think him being able to retain the guys that might have wanted to leave is even more impressive, because as you, said like If Richie, Saunderson Dallen hall, leave whether it's To kentucky or anywhere.
Speaker 4: Else like there's no WAY byu is where it is right, now like not no.
Speaker 2: Chance and what we have ck now is proof of concept, Right and SO i know the online debate, is, Hey, utah you're copying us in all, right it doesn't matter like who's saying that idiots. Online and ultimately the deal is in sports on any, level when you see something that, works you, say how DO i get some of?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: Right whatever it.
Speaker 2: Is So utah goes all in On Alex Alex. Jensen we now have the contract. Details it's a six year. Deal so they're committed To. Alex Coach, chill former high school teammate Of Tony. Jones he's now the lead. Assistant and Then Wes wilcox is brought in as the new general. Manager The Wes willcox iires really interesting because he is now officially the highest ranking SITTING nba front office member to take a college job thirty nine years old by all, accounts very, smart analytically.
Speaker 1: Driven that became official.
Speaker 2: Today So utah leaning into this pro model that's worked so well AT Byu.
Speaker 4: And correct me If i'm. Wrong Didn't wes Hire alex.
Speaker 1: To be The Canton?
Speaker 3: Charge, yeah the lead, coach the Great Canton, charge WHO i think no longer exist or have a different. Name but, YEAH i Mean utah's going for, it and they needed to and it's a long time, overdue, frankly AND i think the six year contract is you, know. NECESSARY i haven't looked INTO i Know josh And jason at the trip had. DETAILS i don't know what the buyout is For. Alex should they have a rousing start and, people you, know a bigger school comes, Calling but three point six to, start it's impressive.
Speaker 4: NUMBER i think that's the number they needed to Pay alex to leave THE.
Speaker 3: NBA i know fans are excited about the prospect of adding you, know other former legacy members of the of the program to the coaching. Staff but, again man like these guys got a hit on players in the portal because that that roster is devoid of a lot of. Talent AND i don't know If Ezra sar is going to come. BACK i think pretty much he's the one guy THAT i would say you kind of want to go hard at because he was very impressive this. YEAR i know YOU'RE i know you're in on your your guy From Tim, feu the kid who's transferred from Y, YEAH i know you're big on. Him but Coach Chill Wes. Alex they have a lot of work to.
Speaker 2: Do i'm starting to feel that this is going to be a clean. SLATE i wouldn't be surprised if nobody's, back.
Speaker 4: AND i don't think that'd be the worst thing in the world.
Speaker 2: Either AND i kind of feel bad For Josh, eilert who's going to join us On, friday who's still coaching the, team preparing them to play in The College Basketball Crown tournament that you're very.
Speaker 4: Familiar oh, Yeah and who else is going to be? There Butler Coastal. Carolina butler is the first round.
Speaker 1: OPPONENT i Think Arizona state's there, too that's, Interesting, Butler georgetown is.
Speaker 2: There there's actually some good college basketball brands that are all.
Speaker 4: In, vegas, right all In. Vegas all it's a good.
Speaker 2: Concept, well and it's on national television and if you, win you get three HUNDRED k and you can split it amongst your.
Speaker 1: Players like it's not. Nothing it's not, awesome but it's not.
Speaker 3: Nothing it's better than THE cbi or the E I t or no offense but the nit leaving the.
Speaker 1: Garden, Man, oh, brutal. Brutal one more thing here for.
Speaker 2: You ck is the guy that in this, market maybe the only guy in this market that actually knows the tone and tenor of The sanders. Family Dion sanders all the work he did In. Colorado The giants Signed porter's Boy Russell, wilson, so which means there's a shot That cleveland Takes shador. TOO i don't know if they're going to so Apparently tennessee is all on in Cam.
Speaker 1: Wore that's the. Buzz the drafts about a month.
Speaker 2: Away we have seen in the Past john L, Way Eli manning others have an opportunity to basically force their way out of where they were drafted to land at an organization that the reps surrounding the player believed was a better landing spot for.
Speaker 1: Them If cleveland Goes shador, too Does dion get?
Speaker 4: Involved, well here's the.
Speaker 3: Problem If cleveland doesn't take, him then who how far does he? Slide because, like here's like you think The jets can say, no it's is it? SEVEN i think The Jets.
Speaker 4: Jets are at. Seven here's the.
Speaker 3: Thing dion smart enough To he's already made some media around saying, like due to his experience as both a player and you, know a former media, member that some teams allegedly will trash players publicly at the at the hope of them falling to them like they, want they want to kind of little poison the. Well But i'm just looking at, it, man like The waters if you, will like So cleveland. Too he's not going to go To he's not going to go To New, England. Jacksonville he's not going to go to The. VEGAS i mean The jets would be it?
Speaker 4: NOT i Mean?
Speaker 3: Carolina, like do they give up On Bryce young this? EARLY i, Don't, So i'm JUST i think it's The.
Speaker 4: Jets you think it's The, jets Justin, fields he Sucks cleveland or The.
Speaker 1: Jets, well if You're, dionne at least you Have New york with The.
Speaker 2: Jets but that's an organization And i'm a fan THAT i would not want my son to play. For LIKE i, UNDERSTAND i don't Think Zach wilson was ever gonna be, awesome BUT i think he would have had a much better chance to at least evolve if he landed somewhere else outside of The.
Speaker 1: Jets it's a cluster because the owner's a, moron.
Speaker 3: And if like For shador's, sake like is if he, slides is it a bad. Thing if he goes to a team that maybe he sits.
Speaker 1: Like, NO i think that would be the best thing for.
Speaker 4: Him, yeah and.
Speaker 3: At that point you're even looking at teams LIKE i Mean indianapolis at. FOURTEEN i, mean if he fell to twelve and The cowboys took, him what would what Would porter?
Speaker 5: Do shador backing UP dak for a couple of. YEARS i don't hate it if it's the. TWELVE i, mean if he falls, there why not take a flyer on. It i'm also one who has been you, know well documented about my frustrations with the averageness OF dak for ten.
Speaker 1: Years rather have an average team than a bad team like The.
Speaker 2: Jets you're A niners, guy, Right, Yeah, Well, chris that's our, time little Uh Sam, rockwell Little Ben, Stiller Sam, rockwell