Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of Bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www. Dot Untold Radio network dot com today.
Speaker 2: Now, what are your reporting? I got a string going on here. Something just kid with my dog. Something killed your dog, my dog. We're flying through there over the tree. I don't know how it did it? Okay, Damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence, and name was dead once you hit the ground. I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Mad, What are you reporting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was? It enough here when I'm new the window now and I don't need anything. I don't want to go outside. Fine, you're right, Cara. Hello, hit the boddy out here. What quent on out there? I've thought of a bit of about text nine. I don't know easy, I'm out there. Yeah, I'm walking right away.
Speaker 1: Well, welcome our guest to the show. It is Steve from British Columbia. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me, Brian, I'm.
Speaker 1: Glad to have you. So let's get right into it. Let's talk about this big fit thing. What gut you interested in the subject?
Speaker 3: To begin with. I guess for myself. Growing up, I'd seen the Patterson Gillman from Everybody Has. I'd seen it on TV at home and my dad saying, well, that's just some buffoon in a gorilla suit. And I'd heard the Sierra Sounds. That was also some sula. What's making noise? Right, So that's the reality of that. I grew up. We hunted a lot fish. I'd had some things happen over the years, which I'll go into later. When it really started interesting me, it was in twenty eighteen, started working up in Lake Louise Nearbath. I think you were up there Radium, which is close. I've worked there as well. I went back the following year in twenty nineteen. It was January. It's minus thirty celsius, right, I'm working up there, and I was listening to the local radio station. It was the CBC. I think I had somebody on telling some accounts. It's interesting. I was listening to it. Then they mentioned Laura Krantz had a podcast called wild Thing. I'd never even actually heard any podcast, so I didn't even know what they were. I was the back of the hotel. I found Spotify subscribe to that I found that podcast started listening to it. I'd burned through that and I got to a point and then they referenced West Kermer's show, The Sasquad Chronicles. I slipped over to that. Then it was referencing an episode. I can't for the life and may remember what it was, but it was right around forty something. Maybe it was more. That was twenty eight nineteen. I was listening to this, I'm working away, I'm by myself, way in the middle of nowhere, and then I start hearing them talking about some of these things that are similar to what happened. I just stopped. I was what, wait, huh tree knocks? Never heard of a tree k nock? Never heard of whistling, other odd things. Then the hair on the back of my next stand. And because I'm reliving this thing, that really it stopped me from hunting because nothing made any sense. I guess maybe I'll start there. I think it was probably about twenty ten eleven, I'm not quite sure. First week of October I hunted with my dad in an area out of Cash Creek had quite a little ways off the highway. Right, you're remote, there's no cell service or anything up there. At that time. I didn't even have a cell phone. I'm off the grid myself. So we pulled up there the first evening. We had our little let thirteen foot trillium trailer, got way up top there, back in this little deactivated road, and we were gonna go out quickly for the evening, look around, and the next day go for our real hunts. So we get up there, pull the trailer. It's probably around I don't know, two thirty three o'clock something that it gets dark really early. So my dad's going to add a way up the hill across the road to do a big luke, come back around. We will meet back at the trailer at dark. I take off. He told me where to go. He told me just head up that road that we were on, because it's deactivated. Walk up there about it's not even that far a quarter mile maybe a little better than. Then there's a landing. He explained the lay of the land to me. Just go down there, plunk yourself up, down, break down. Some branches make a little ground blind. There's a water source just over the crest, he explained. There's a finger ridge that's just in the thick timber. It's only in maybe seventy yards in the woods. He said, the deer will come along there, get down to get water. That time of year there's not a lot of water. So I got in there, snapping branches right, getting myself pucked in there, take my bag off, set it up so I can shoot off that. I was just sitting back. It was a little early yet I was set up, probably an hour before the deer might start moving. I could hear this noise, and usually I'll hear a noise on everything. Something right in turn. Note I did know what it was. It sand hill cranes. They sound odd when they're way off in the distance. I was looking for and I saw him. That's cool. I'm listening to those unwinding Then I'm hearing another noise. This is the thing that bothers me is how long it took until my brain registered there was something wrong. It starts out as this clicking noise. Now I've heard ravens. It's almost start communicating back forth with these clicks, the clucks and whatnot. So I was listening to this for fifteen minutes. It dawned on me that if there's a raven around, there's gonna be a carcass around because there's not going to be one raven around, there's gonna be several. I haven't seen a raven. I start looking around. That's weird. And then it clicks on my head and that's not a raven. It's soundly when somebody makes a noise with their mouth, like pressing their tongue, but it's really loud. Because I thought it was birds, right, it sounded something was going back and forth. I'm sitting there like, wait, what the hell is this? Then I hear a whistle. I think to myself, maybe my dad's gone way around to come back down. I thought he'd scare them up to me, but he's gonna whistle let me know he's there, so I'm not pointing my gun down the hill. I stand up, I whistle. Then immediately something just starts smashing a bunch of branches, breaking shit. I can't see anything in my head, and maybe some hunters came in because nobody could come up the side we came. They would have had to come in off of the other highway. It's a hell of a long drive in there. That doesn't make sense. Nobody would have walked in four or five miles to come to talk with me. Right to stand up. I whistle. Then I yelled dad. As soon as I yelled that, something just busts off to my right. I froze there for a minute. I had my rifle up, my feet were kind of screwy. I was not standing in a way to swing my rifle. I'm looking. I'm not comprehending the speed. It literally sounds twenty feet clean footballs, is what I'm thinking. At that point, I'm something at right here. Now, I start shuffling my feet. I'm turning that way, and I hear something on the other side from where I said I'd heard stuff breaking down there. Now something's going the other direction. So I turn. I start looking back because that's closer to me. At that point, I'm something ain't right here. Now I've turned that way. That's the good side for my gun. And so I've got my gun there. I'll shooting the three hundred wind meg with two hundred grain nouz or partitions. There's nothing up here that I can't shoot. I'm looking that way, and then from the side the first thing went. I hear this noise. That's how the damn baseball bat wood on woodker wrap. Now I'm back looking that way again. As soon as I look that way, I turn around because I hear whatever was on the other side is started to move again. Both are running to where I came in. Where I came in was a high bank, both sides a little skid trail. By this time, I'm going to guess on the top maybe four thirty something of that, sun's starting to go down. Out in the landing where I am, it's wide open. I don't know why, I just I'm going to run. So I started running. Picked up my bag first, I swung it over one shoulder. I started running. One thing I didn't mention is when I was looking at the trees, it was replanted. So I'm going to guess around sixteen to eighteen feet high pine, pretty tight together. I could see something moving through there, but I couldn't see it. I could see something, but I couldn't see it. I was tracing the noise, right, I was tracing, and I don't see you, but I can see the limbs moving. And that's when I started running. In my head, don't run you look pray. The other part of me is screaming, who cares? So I start running that first thing again. I'm saying thing because I don't know what it is. Has busted down, hit the far corner of that slack. It's rounding coming around back up. It's a long ways. I don't know how anything moved that fast. I can hear it coming up the bush that's about two hundred and seventy five yards away. I'm going, I guess I put my gun up. There's the big fir trees. I just thought I'm gonna shoot around at that tree. I'm just picturing shittle flyery where right everything will run away, it will be quiet. As soon as I put my gun up started pointing it, I got a thought come through my mind that said, put that gun down right now. Then I went through this big struggle where I was trying to throw my gun on the ground, but I wasn't letting go of it. I had no clue what was going on. At this point, I'm so beyond freaking out. I was in full blown fight or play. I've never experienced that in my life. Before I start running through the road, there's something on either side. I know it's there. I can hear it. It's I run, I stop, stops both sides. I was point the gun one way as you're walking, look the other. But the problem is my right side was the high bank. Unless I walked all the way over to the other bank, something could be ten to twelve feet away from the top, I wouldn't see it. I keep going and then I can hear this, and it literally sounded at this point I was being toyed with. It was somebody had a big branch. Just that's what it seemed like. Something was just breaking it smaller, smaller. So I'm swearing into the woods. My voice is cracking. I'm just leave me out.
Speaker 4: What do you want?
Speaker 3: Because I think it's people at this point, right. But I get out and I see the trailer. I said, is dark in there? There's a sun setting. I can see the trailer. So I start running again. I got to the truck, the truck's log. There's key under the gas cap, so I got the key out and I don't even know why. I opened the door through my bag and there took my right when I ran up to the middle of the mainline road because it was a little lighter there both sides of me. Still, it just sounds something to stop, and I'm being toyed with. It's cracked on both sides. I'm looking around. My Dad's nowhere to be seen. Then I start walking up the slash on the other side, because that's a fresh one. I just thought, if I'm out here, I can see three hundred and sixty degrees around me. Son's going down and they're starting to get shadow everywhere. Then I hear a whistle. That's my dad. He's seen me. He walks down the hill. I get there. I'm huffing, huffing. I can't remember exactly what he said to me because I'm turned off at this point. I'm just oh, there's something in the bush following me out of there, and he looks at me, I'm an idiot, starts ejecting the shells out of my gun. I'm sitting. It goes you're gunloaded. I said, yeah, unload that, you knowing thing. I don't. Let's go have something to eat. No, I'm serious. He stopped. He listens, He here kat. He goes on, it'll just be a couple of moose. I'm a moose. Oh moose, okay, and then no, I was followed both sides. He's oh, yeah, they'll do that, and no, they won't. Anyways, we get back to this trailer. We don't have flashlights, because that's how my dad is. He doesn't take a compass, nothing. The one time we were going to go get a search party for him, he ended up shooting two gears goutted him out. He's it was going to be too dark, so he just walked straight up over the mountain to us. He got back at nine o'clock at night, pitch block. He don't care. So we get back to the trailers, start cooking dinner. I'm clearly shaking. I've got my rifle in there. You've ever been in one of them trailers, There's not much room, especially when you have the bed set down. As my dad will say, your part, it's crowded. So we're making some dinner. He's what are you planning on keeping that gun in here with you? I said, yeah, I am. Shakes his head. He says to me, what do you think the Sam Squatch is going to get?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: I looked at him, I said, yeah I do. I don't know if you've ever seen Trailer Park Boys. That's a Canadian show, but they had the Sam Squatch, but it turned out to be a mountain lion. It was eating their weed that they're growing, so we end up eating dinner. I'm just done. My eyes want to close. I'm so tired. The only light we have in there is a crappy little incandescent camper balls two of them. My dad's the kind of guy he says, when it's dark, it's time for bed, So that would have been about seven forty five lights out. I sleep with earplugs I always have, and I put earplugs in. I had that and your wind mag land next to me, a handful of shells on the little counter up next to me. The bolt open. I just fell right asleep. I'm guessing on time again. I didn't have a cell phone, we didn't have a clock. I don't know what time it was, but I'm going to see it was probably eleven, maybe twelve, I said. When my eyes closed, I passed right out. Normally I take forever to fall asleep, but I think I just had such an adrenaline dump that I was just done. I wake up. I pull out an earclub. There's a little coat rack here. Everything's shaken, and then my dad's kind of grumbling and growing in and he's got nothing I said, what the hell are you doing? He goes, huh, and what are you doing? He looks at me and he goes, what are you talking about? And then he gets up. He sits up on his bed and I'm trying to talk to him. He doesn't say nothing. He goes to open the door. He's just sitting there. What are you doing? He's like, huh, just nothing makes any sense. He opens the door and pokes an eye out there. He's looking. I said, what are you doing? He goes, I'm going to see if the moon is out? And what the moon? That don't make any sense to me. He takes a week, opens the door. He's peering around. He goes back, and I fell right asleep again. Wooll cup. I don't know what time it was. It was just going to get light. He's sitting on the edge of the bed with his boots on. I wake up, you know, says, Oh there you are. He says, so what do you figure I didn't see any trucks up there yesterday. Do you figure we should head on somewhere else? He says, I know you don't want to be here all I said, yeah, I want to leave. So he says okay, we'll leave. I get out. He fires up the truck. He's hooking up the trailer again, just dropping the tongue down right, figure on my rifle. I get out. I turned around, close the door, and I look at the side train and said, what the hell is that? He says, what? Then point right where my seat are. There's no window now right. I looked at it. I said, that was a goddamn hand. It was in several spots in your hand. You've got all your little and you know you call him. I know I've heard the word dermal ridge, but all the creases everything, he can see it on there. But you can also see down. You can see where I would say it was hair touching.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more sasquat chattasy. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: But this is like a frigging canoe cattle man in four spots you can see looking back now, I feel something was going back because you could see where it look a palm had had slid. The reason I know that this isn't something that was on the trailers because that trailer was parked at my house under a larch tree. We drug it four hundred kilometers. One hundred of it was gravel road, which is dusty. It's covered in dust when you get there. This was due so it's fresh. Everything's fresh. You could see where the dew had run. I wish if I had annoying anything, I would have taken pictures of that, maybe started looking at the ground. That was that first thing there. Ended up. We went to another valley over. I felt safe, but it is the crow flies. He's like, that's range over there. You named that barbelly. It was probably only a mile a half as a pro flies to the next road over. It's knowing what I know now, it's twenty minutes it's there. I ended up. I got a deer the next day, and I went home, and my dad stayed there himself and didn't he ended up getting deer.
Speaker 4: That was that.
Speaker 3: Even though I'd gone, I got that deer the next day. I didn't even want to go again. For a few years, I didn't know what it was. I had no clue. All I know is I was scared. And then I think it was about three years later. Again, apologize because you're going back so many years now. I don't know what year it was, but my dad went up right near where we were, the first time he's up there, his first day. He goes out, there's a buck there, he said it. He got up on it. It was about seventy yards away. He figures there was a big brush file there that they burned them in the ball of the late ball up there. So he just took a few steps over to it and used it as a rest because he was going to just go for a behind the shoulder shot. He thought, like seventy yards all had shoot it, but he wanted a rest. So he puts his rifle up, clicks the safety off, pulls the chegger. It does the typical the legs go out. It just goes into a heap on the ground. He turned around, cut his tag because he got it, he decided because I think he said it was a nine am or nine thirty something of that. So rather than getting into it, because he a lot of times skin him, break him down, hack them out right there, so you're gonna have your little lunch before you get all covered in blood guts. He does that. He goes over to get his ear. He goes it's gone. He looked around, it was gone. He was telling me about this after he goes, yeah, it must have got up run away. I know I spine shot it. He could tell at seventy yards, and he's our good shot at seventy yards with those handloads. He knows right where the bullet went, the way it piled up on the ground. That he didn't stay there locked to confirm it was dead. But he looked at it long enough to cut his tag, make the decision, and I'm going to cut my tag. Then turns his back, has his lunch for fifteen minutes, it's not there. So he said he must have missed it ran away. He looked for four hours that day, went back, was perplexed. Then he went the next morning. He waited because he'd already cut his tag. He can't shoot another bear, so he said he would just wait a little later in the day because he figured it'll be around there somewhere. He'll just look for the ravens. Nothing. Then he came home, went back the week. Labor never saw it, so I don't know what that means. Then you fast forward two years from that, we go up that same area, so you're about four or five years after that first thing. So now I'm almost willing to go in the woods again. We get up pull the trailer in this area. I'd been up in there before. I knew the lay of the land. They'd logged a bit of it. So I did his big loop around and I got up to the top of this timber. It's a ways down through their good spot. I just started getting into the bush because I was going to work my way down there. They got in there. Then I started going back out. I was, what's going on? And I walked back in there. What the hell's going on? I couldn't go into the bush. This don't make sense, this whole subject. I've got a bit of a problem with some of it because I hear people and they talk about Lou. I'm you're an idiot. Then with things happened to you, You're like, I get into the bush about thirty yards. If you've ever been in many logging slashes in BC, sometimes they're really thick on the edge. You'll get those blowdowns whatnot. It's paying the ass to get in there. I get into there, it opens up. I'm on the sort of the flat part on the top there. I walk in about I said, I probably got in about thirty five yards at that time. I stopped. I'm looking around. I got really uneasy. I'm looking right and then I get a picture in my mind, but it's on top of my vision. And I started having a panic attack because I'm what the fuck's going on here? I'm seeing something that now I would say, geez, I guess that's a sasquatch. Heard of any such thing. It's there and what's going on? So now my rifles off my shoulder, it's in my hand. I'm slowly I'm turning in a circle and no shit all over again. And then all of a sudden, I just start going. I was going to go to my left. I knew where I was going to go. I started going to my right, and I started going down a gully. There's all these ground vines, prickles I'm going through. I'm going Where the hell are you going? I'm talking outloud to myself and what the hell are you doing? I'm going over things, I'm going under. It makes no sense to me. I set out loud of min this is how people get and lost. What are you doing? At this point, I'm probably only two hundred yards from that logging slash or I'm drawing to go that way I'm going down. I'm going under shit now, my boot is wet, I've got mud on my knees. I could have just walking down. There's no need for any of this to happen. I didn't have to crawl over or under anything, but I did. Then I feel okay, But I'm still going this way. I'm almost laughing. What the hell are you doing? I get down. By this time, I've probably only gone i'd venture to say about five to six hundred yards, maybe maybe not even that far. Honestly, it might only be four hundred. That's a long ways in the bush. I start getting the spidy senses going off that there's something here. I look down the hill. I see movement about seventy yards away. I go no way, big set of antlers. Pull my gun off my shoulder. I put it up. I go one, two, three, four. It was those four point or better season. I could clearly see this thing pull the trigger, dumps on the ground. Three other monster bucks run away. Normally finding those four points in those special seasons, you don't just walk into them. I scoozed down the hill. I know I made a good shot. I got down there. It was done. I pulled out my wallet at my dear tag. I was gonna just got it and then head back get my dad. We would probably have to skin it here, break it down, carry it out. Anyways, I'm gotting it. As soon as I kneel down, a feeling of somebody's looking at you. This is the weirdest thing ever. I keep looking around it. So one thing I do know is predators will give you a feeling. But I used to archery hunt a lot too. You'll be walking through the bush all of a sudden there'll be a buck standing there eighteen yards away from you. You go, oh crap, you had no clue it was there, and then as soon as you see it, it's I'm out of here. It takes off. But I'm looking around. There's got to be wolves here or something, because I'd had that same feeling a year before in a completely different area. Sorry, I'm but this is the predator thing. Because I was walking in this really thick old grove on the mossy rocks. There was wind blowing. It's very quiet and there's no noise. If something's watching me. Start looking around. My gun still on my shoulder. I turned my head and I think right away. German shepherd head down, tail tuck gets arcing towards me. When I was eight, I got to talk by German shepherd. It hamstring me. It looked exactly the same. But again I was on my off side to shoot, so I stepped back, spy my gop, my shoulder, spun the other way, put it up. I just shot. That was a wolf. It was about eighteen feet for me when it piled up there. I made a bad shot because you looked through a four four scope that close. I ended up taking three rounds, but I only had seven with me. As soon as I pulled the trigger, the woods are up. There's wolves everywhere now, Oh crap. I got four bullets left, but they all ran off anyways. Just to bring a point to I thought it would maybe be a wolf because it was that feeling right. So the pull the guts out of it. Dragged the deer up out of the gut pile, obviously six feet away type thing. I took the heart, carried that in my hand. I put the liver on top of a little stump that was there, just so it wasn't in the leaves. I walked back out to the trailer. It was probably three hundred yards. Maybe did the trailer, I guess. By the time I got back there, I stood around and waited. My dad came back. He's all right on, you got one. He said, what'd you do with it? I said, I just got it and laughed it there. I said, why don't we go back there. We'll bring our packboards with we'll go back there. Maybe we'll just cut it in half, pull it up in a tree for the night. So you go there. He says, where did you shoot it? I said right here? He said, where'd you got it? I said, we're right there. The guts were gone, the liver was gone. The deer was right in the same spot. When I say the guts are gone, they're gone. You know what I mean, They're gone. They didn't get pulled off. If there was wolves there they got into it. You would know that wolves got into it because they would have been strung out everywhere there just gone. But that deer was right there. So he said, let's get it the hell out of here. So we ended up cutting in half put in the pack. We never brought a gun with us either, because why would you need one. The deer's already dead, right he kept looking around. He was uneasy. It's odd because he doesn't get uneasy. He starts high tailing out of there. He's got the only little dim flashlight. I don't have one. I'm tripping over things with half a deer someone everywhere. Twist my knee type thing. We get it out, throw it in the back of the truck, sleep in the trailer. Nothing happened. Calm Wyatt, get up in the morning. My dad had an other guy's son. They were a lot older, but we hunted with almost every year. They were up in another area up there, which again is half a valley over. He said, okay, we got one, so let's go over all hunt with them. Because I'm only allowed one mule deer there, I could still hunt white tail or black bear. So we went there, and they're jealous because I got one. Anyways, that day I didn't hunt. They went out, they didn't get nothing. The next day my dad said, why don't you go out look for a white tail up the hill behind us. I said, okay, So I get up in the morning. They get up. They all take off different directions. I just walked straight from behind the trailer where they mind gravel out for the roads. I just walked up that got into a logging slash. I didn't even get in there very far. I was just walking around a bit. Then the fog started rolling in. The fog would roll in so damn thick. I can't even tell if I'm going up or down anymore because I'm only going a little ways. I didn't have anything with me, so I stopped. Fog blows away. I can see. Then here's that same damn thing in my eyes, same picture, same thing right in my eyes says I'm over here. I turn around, looked. My heart is pounding. Basically, all I did is I just ran down towards the trailer.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 3: It was about nine am they come back. I was probably already about eight beer sleep.
Speaker 2: That was done.
Speaker 3: That was that. But it's funny looking back on it now because at the time it doesn't make any sense, Right, that's just your mind playing tricks on you. But what I would think about is, if that's my mind's playing tricks on me, why doesn't happen every time I go places? Why is it only particularly in these areas I hear people, I listen to a lot of podcasts. I find myself Honestly, if I stop and I give myself a minute to think, these things come back to me because it doubles me, because it keeps going on. I'm moved. I'm living up here now in the Okanagan. I was working up in the same place. I came home on a long weekend. I just got a new truck. I was going to go to a place that's about an hour half dry. I've been up the hill. It's called the New Slate. I drove up into there. I saw this spot. That's a beautiful hole. I'm going to go hike up in there. There's going to be a buck bedded right up on the top of there, for sure. I start walking up the road and I look at the ground and I go, would you look at that footprint? Right, I'm looking at it. Then of course I'm looking at it. Oh, that's a bear, you can see. That's an elk moose. That must be toes. That's just proved to me. Even now, people get cooled, right, So I've seen double step bears. I've seen all sorts of things, right, And anyways, I leave the road hiked. There's a stand there. I thought it was only fifteen twenty feet wide from where I art. It was further than that. It was horrible. I started walking through there. I got in there, I was soaked from about here down to My boots had water inside of them because it had been it was raining, right, So I get to the other side of them. This is a stupid idea. Then I look at this hill and you get over there. It's this. So I'm crawling up the hill hands eaves. I get the top. I was right. There had been deer up there. There wasn't any There was beds all over in there. I'm walking around and I hear a scratching noise on a tree. Stop and looking around, go, what's that? Swirl a mouth full of mushrooms a bunch under an arm, looks at me, drops them all on the ground and starts screaming at me, Hey, buddy, pick all the mushrooms up. Put him at the bottom of the tree. That's cool. I've never seen that before. So I'm looking around. Okay, I'm just gonna sort of circle around and make my way down and start going down the bank because it was really steep, and I cut on an angle. I got down. All of a sudden, I started getting really uneasy. I don't know why. I start going down the hill. At one point I look, I can see the roof on my truck. But as soon as you go down, you lose sight of that. I start walking. Then I don't know how I did it. I just lost my bearings. I started walking the wrong direction, and I was panicking. How am I not at my truck a while ago? Then I pop out, I'm in the wrong spot. I got back. I'm ejecting my shells out of my gun through my gun in the back seat, fire at my truck. I leave. I get down onto the road from where I was. There's a big, huge swamp in the middle there. It goes around. There's a kind of a shitty little road that goes around this area, and I'm driving along. There's a straight stretch. I look off two hundred yards away, go oh, look at that. There's a wolf on the road. Cool. So I say to myself, I'm gonna shoot that wolf. I open the door of the truck. I get out. I was having a rifle in my hand and looking at it. I'll get a little closer, so I jump in start driving up the road to get about one hundred yards away. I get about seventy five eighty yards away from this thing. I got out, threw a shell in there, closed the gun, put it up. Something isn't right because it kept looking back over its shoulder. Something right here. I cracked the bolt that pulled it back, left the shell in there, jumped in with the door open. I'm driving up the road. All of a sudden, I notice this thing's tied to a stick at somebody's dog. I see these people sitting there and I'm about to give them an earfold, but they're standing around looking at the road, pointing on the ground, looking at this. I was furious, but again I was just on my god. I can't believe I was close to shooting that dog. There's wolves up there. They're a big problem. But anyways, and.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more Sasquatch out to sea. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: I just kept going past them. You guys are idiots who would tie their dog out on a corner where you know anybody that come through, or they probably would have thought the same thing. I get just around the corner, there's these two trees over the road and they are only three inches around. They weren't there. On my way in, I thought, if those idiots are sitting out there, because I'll do that take shots at a tree. I'm out of the truck, I'm on the ground. I'm looking at them. What in the hell now, I've never seen that before I drove up, they were not there. They were broken off at about I'd say they were within six inches of each other, but I'm going to stay around seven footmark. They were older. You'll see olders in the fall have almost the white. They almost look oxidized. You put your nail on it, it'll turn a brighter green color for seven eight inches either side. It's sporadically brighter green. They were folded in on themselves. The wood wasn't broken on the front or back. Again, this is after listening to podcasts. How in the hell did those idiots break those trees? I mean, you couldn't put a strapper on pulm over. They would have broke off at the ground. Now I'm standing there and all of a sudden, I just get this shutter. You wouldn't believe it's right off the edge of the road. It goes down fairly steep. But they said it's that swampy area it's cedar in there, it's dark. I got the ebgb's, I ran around the oside, truck counted and drive took off. Why can't I just go enjoy anything and feel okay? I start listening to a podcast. I don't know if you ever heard of the Meat Eater podcast Steve Ranella. Somebody asked a question Steve, what's the best place to go hunting? He says, as close to your damn house as possible. I'm driving out there sixty bucks in gas. It's the waste of money. I'm never driving out there again. Where I live. I'm not even five minutes. I'm up on a power line. Why don't I hunt up there? The guy that I bought the house from was a taxidermist to be shot two tier up there every year. Why am I not just going there? I come back. I went to work, came back the next long weekend, which was Thanksgiving long weekend. I came home, stopped being quick, said hi. I said to my wife at the time. I actually, hey, I'm gonna grab my rifle quickly go up the power lines before dark, because then that weekend mule deer bucks are open. White tail bucks, white tail doze black bears. So I thought there's a good chance of seeing something. I drive up there and on the road going up, I just got past the gate. There's a grouse on the road. I jumped out shot that. As I'm going to pick it up, I hear a vehicle coming. Crap, don't tell you one of these Karen's down here. Thinks I'm too close to be shooting right. I thought somebody's gonna come scream at me. This guy rolls up beside me, is all were you doing? That's how I just shot a girls all right on, drives past me, goes up the hill. I get to the top of the hill, I can see that he's obviously got a pausey because he had a g as you could clearly see where he went. He went to the right. I wanted to go to the laft, so I thought, right on, that's great. I drive up there. Now this area, I used to have a toyt of tundra that I would drive up there all the time. I took that up there in the early spring, and my trucks are still the only tracks through the mud puddles. So I drive my new truck up there. Of course, keeps narrowing up, and you're driving past a stick on the side that's up the side of your truck. So now I'm already upset. You had your truck for about three weeks and you already got scratched up the side of it. I drive up in there. I'm just mad already, not at this point, So I decided I'm just going to turn around right here. So I just do a three point turn, but I'm pushing trees over with a bumper and pushing them over with the front with just little packer poles. And then I backed in where it was grassy. Turn off the truck. I jump out, left my phone and the cup holder in the middle, and grabbed three or four shells. I jump out. As soon as I got into the ground, I felt something's looking at me. What's going on here? Something was looking at my legs, And I know that sounds weird, but that's what it felt. So I just started shoving shells in my gun. Drop one on the ground. Of course, where i'd closed the door quietly right, I'd been down to pick a shell up. Of course, I hit the panic button, so that's going off. Now, I figure, okay, everything's green, so I'm swearing at myself for being an idiot. Get my keys out, turned that off, pick up the shell. That's cool. I may as well go home. There's not going to be any gear up here now, or anything for that matter. But I thought I'll just quickly walk. I'm parked right under the power lines the right over top. You can hear them kissing the ticket away. I walked to the right side of the road from there. It's a rock ledge that goes down about one hundred feet. If you fell up there, you'd have a bad day. It's swampy below. There's a road that runs up through there, then it banks up the other side that's cut, and then there's heavy fur up on the top bridge. That would be about a three hundred yard shot. So I'm thinking, can all just walk into there. I'm set up. I'll wait around for twenty minutes half hour, see if anything comes out. So I'm walking and I see a moose skull on the ground there. I could tell it was a little bit bigger than illegal and immature. It had three on the one side. I think somebody probably shot that left that there to waste. Anyways, there's a I think it was a seater, I don't know, fourteen inches down at the bottom or so. It came off that. So I put my back, sat down in there, and I'm looking out over. I start looking down that there was a little road there. There's something here. There's got to be a deer looking at me. I'm thinking, even though I know I'm not gonna know, if there's a deer staring at me. They're sitting there for three four minutes, maybe, Matt, And that was my attention was fully on. There's something here for sure. Then for right where I came over the bank, I hear it sounds. The closest I can say it sounds too, is when a helicopter is firing up that rotor starts going. Just when it starts going, superstonic area that I'm at, it's all rock. It's not even really gravel on top. It's just it's just bladed off, roughly dirty. Right, I'm already pissed off. I've clearly scratched my track. I had to back up, drive through these trees, and then I've got now, there must have been a deer standing right there. Right, it's ran off. So I'm sitting there for a minute. How did I not see anything standing there, is what I'm thinking, And I said, there, you know what that said? I got to walk up. I got to see because I don't know, if you know the big mule ears when they take off a lot of times you're your sudden. I honestly think after hearing things, I think a lot of people would mistake that for something. By beetle running away, I'm thinking, I know, white tailed run. They don't weigh two thousand pounds, so I don't know what it was. I get up to the road and walking up, I just something told me to go to the other side of the road. And I walk over and looking I see the grass is knocked down going up this way, so I'll follow that, and immediately thinking black bear because they'll fold it over right. But it was narrow. I was looking at if somebody had cut it off. This talls the tops everywhere else were taller, and so many of them were cut off and off to everywhere. This is weird whatever. So I'm walking right through that and I get up to the it's not far from the edge of that road. I'm forty yards here, forty fifty yards. It breaks off heads down the other direction, I stop at a tree there. I look. I can see right where I was sitting, but I couldn't see where I was. If I was two feet taller, I could have been looking at myself. So I walked down a little further. I'm following where this grass was, and on the other side it's all row, just with mostly liking. I walked that way. I was thinking, Okay, I'm just gonna go down a little further. I'm going to loop around. I'm just gonna do a ten minute walk back up to the power line trail back to the truck. I walk down, I go to step up. It's getting to be like Rocky Boulderie, right, So you got to look at the groundhere you're gonna step and remember I'm stepping forward with my right foot. And I stopped right before I put my foot down a footprint, but pounded into the liking on the rock a quarter inch thick. That's weird. And I pounded my boot next to it. Can't see that, that's odd. I said, that's a big dude, even though there was toes. That's the thing.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 3: I said, that's a big boot. I'm looking right at toes. Anyways, I take a step with my left step with my right step with my left I look down, I see a left foot. Where's the other right? You know what I mean. I missed a step here, so I backed up. That's weird because I see that when I see that one. Now the sun's not down. But if you are familiar with any tracking at all, a lot of times, especially in the fall when it's freezing at night, if you get something fresh, a lot of times it'll have almost a bluey tinge to it in the evening, if it's right fresh. I don't know why, but it does. Holy crap, there's one. It's all on the top of rocks. That's weird. Have a brother in law at six eight. We's got a long stride, but it ain't that long, not on rocks. That's weird. To go a little bit further all of a sudden, I stop on my tracks. I'm looking. I go the woodline's probably only one hundred and thirty yards from there. I could see that there was a blowdown tree and there with a big root ball there. Those tracks went right to it. I didn't have binoculars. They shouldn't use your scope for scopeing things, but I didn't put it up. As soon as I started looking at the thing, I felt like I had just been scolded. I felt that had just been yelled at. I was in trouble for something. Right away. I was like, oh shit. I was thinking, there must be a sow with cubs around here, a mama bear. I'm in trouble. So I turn around. I start walking back along those tracks. There. I go up over. There's my truck. I don't know, fifty yards away. I go a little bit further. The feeling went away. I guess the bears left right. I didn't see a bear to confirm there was a bear around. I didn't hear anything, so I doubt there was a bear. Anyways, I was looking down at the ground where the grass was cut down. I'm thinking, oh, a horse must ran that way, but the grasses all the other ways because I was thinking of a horseshoe, right, that's weird. And I'm thinking, what animal do I know that would run that way that would have a backwards foot? I don't know of one. So I'm kneeling there. I've bend down, I put my hand in it. I'm feeling around. Well, that's pounded into the ground at the time with my pack on my rifle. I just had a little camel back on. I would say with all that, I would probably be two fifty five to sixty. I couldn't dent the ground sitting there, Look a little further, grab the grass. I pull it up. The foot came in. When it lifts off, it's almost I don't know. It didn't rip the grass with it. It went into it. I saw the middle. I thought that was the end of it. I go a little further. That's a tool right there. I shouldn't say it to it was another impression. I pull the grass back, and sitting there, I got my rifle in my hand on this side. I'm kind of two three four. As I got to four, it started dawning on me. That's something right here. As I was feeling the fifth impression there right there, at dawned to me, I know what this is. I'm looking down. This is the other part I wish I could make up. There was shit on it, and it looks man shit. There was zero smell to it. It was slightly oxidized, there was no smell. It had broken. There was hairs stuck in it on the outside. And just looking at this there. I looked at my truck again. It just brought me back right at that moment, to that first time. That just made everything real. In that moment, I looked at my truck. It's forty yards away. I remember saying it in my head, I'm not going to make it. Nothing happened, but I was convinced I was going to die for no reason. Something was just going to club me over the head. That's the end of it for me, right, So I get up, run back to the truck, get to the trucks projecting shelves out. To this day, there's two up there somewhere. I never got a mac threw my gun in the back, so he got in the truck, pounted it, drive just smashing through things. I picked up my phone. I had twenty texts from my ex wife. She's like, at home, kids are driving me nuts. She's with them all the time. Right ripped down to the bottom of the hill. I didn't turn left. I went right down into town. Stop at the beer store. I text her. I said, I think I've officially lost my mind. She's I'm losing my mind. I'm dealing with these kids twenty four to seven. I'm actually going crazy. She's what's going on is I'll explain to you in a minute. Pull up in front of the beer store. Leave my truck on this the road to run across the road. Realized I forgot my bullet, turned around and looked back. It looked funny because I'd just come through the rocky so I had snow ice hanging off the break cable. Had closed the door in such a panic along a sapling that was about five feet long. I ripped it out, so I was dragging it with the door all through town. The root bawl down there, rip the door seal out. I was pretty impressed. There. Let an idiot go home. Tell her what happened. Next morning, because she had been listening to the podcast. I told her the first thing that happened to me. She was really interested, and she fully believed me because he's you can't even embellish a story about a fish and catch. I thought it was an eleven inch fish. It wasn't even a foot long. I don't know what to tell you. She's we're going to go up in the morning and for her daughter. We got this little plaster kit you make up. It seems dumb. I live on a rock. But you make rocks at a plaster and the kids paint them. So I thought, I'll take that up there. I'm going to cast this. So we get up in the morning, take the dog, both the kids. We grabbed a twelve gage and have full of slugs. Drive up there. Get out of the truck. We're looking around. I go this way. She takes off the other side of the truck. The kids are running around circles. Now there's kids at all. I was running through all the tracks where so I can't tell what's what. I could see the track clear as day because it had froze at night. When you swish grass and freezes, it turns that dead color. When I was looking at it at night, you could see the pressure marks in it. It's you pick up a piece of spinach to push your nail into it. You could see that throughout where it was mashed down. Even in the daytime. When I'm looking at it, thinking I couldn't dent the damn ground, I don't get it. She says, what were you doing on the ground over here? Were you rolling on the ground over here? Why would I be rolling on the ground, Why would I do that? She's no, I'm serious, and I walk over there. There is a shape. It's weird because I didn't notice any tracks coming to it where that was about six feet from where my bumper was when I pulled in to turn around back up. So in my head, I'm wondering, is it possible that that one truck came up field up to the right. I came that way. Maybe there was something around him going up it hits the back, I'm going to sail right by it, but no, I'm going to turn around right there, and maybe it's shit. It's passed. I almost hit the thing. Is that why I felt as someone was staring at my legs? Was there? I don't know, That's just what it looks to me. But the other thing is from right at that spot to where I was, You're only talking twenty yards maybe twenty yards probably to where I was to where that was. He's looking to the ground and you can see where a footprint starts toes would be dug in, and there's crap right from there the whole way up, even past where I went, And I was just thinking, is that a fight or flight thing? I don't know, but all I can say is that's what I saw. I don't know. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am because I been in the bushel lot. I've seen a lot of things that there's only been a handful of times where there's things that I can say honestly don't make sense. Now. After that, I said, screw it. I'm not hunting anymore because this is re ridiculous. Two years past, never went hunting. Didn't even want to go fishing, although I did go fishing ice fishing, and I'll go to that a little later. This is a thing. This is troublesome to me because this doesn't happen to people. When we saw those tracks up there, we got to cast these. I said, no, I'll do it next time I find stuff. She says, you got to call somebody. I turned and looked at her. I said, what am I going to do? Something inside of me? And I didn't tell anybody for years. I didn't want to. There was another guy I talked to the time wasn't right, I don't know. He made a comment and I told him to f off. I just hung up the phone. Fast forward a couple of years. I was listening to another guy from Canada, here. He's got to show a YouTube called how to Hunt. His name's Steve Idella. He's a pretty controversial character. He likes to call people out. Everybody's an idiot, blah blah blah. But I heard him talking about some of these stories because he sounded a little more similar to some of the things I'm talking about. He just said what he learned to do is you go to a place in your mind broadcast your intent. Right again, I don't know, I don't understand that, but put your intent out there. If you get this feeling shouldn't be here, just go home, right. I just got this idea that I'm going to go back up there because I'm not going to drive for an hour a half to get somewhere to decide I'm going home. I'll drive five minutes. If I got to go home, I'll just go home. So I got up there, I drove up to where that had happened. I drove past it about only eighty yards. I thought, list is close enough. I just put it out there. Hey, you know me, you know my family. I was thinking it out loud right as they say. I got out of the truck, I'm standing there, grab my bullets, put him in the gun, put my back on a walk twenty yards. I'm really putting it out there right asking for a deer who I can beat my fan. Only will you share with me? As ridiculous as it sounds right now, I know that, but I felt okay. So I start walking. I go down and now I'm about three and ned yards from the truck. I do a quick check in. Everything's cool, so I keep going to get down. I'm walking out because I'd ridden my side by side way around. I know the area a bit right as I'll go into that other slash, you know, do a big loop up there through the heavy stuff. Everything was great walking and all of a sudden, I just got this something just telling me that go back. So I just in my head said up, I'm leaving, turned around, got back down on the road. That feeling went away. What the hell this is ridiculous. I can't even go hunting. I walk back. I get to I'm now getting close to where my truck is. But I'm on a low road. There's a little trail that kicks up, and then there's the power line trail that I drove in on. Get to the bottom of that look up. There is a deer standing there. It's just standing there. That's perfect. Oh my gun off my shoulder. It ain't move and it doesn't even want to go anywhere. Just shot it and dumped it up right there. I thought that was pretty odd because I've never even seen a deer up there. Maybe it's just coincidence, but it was just odd that I get up there, not even one hundred yards from my truck, right on the road. So I just thought that's interesting. I just pulled the guts all the internal organs out, left them right there, drove my truck down through at the back of the truck, went on. It worked out since then they said behind me here as hunters range it's called. You can pretty much go all the way to Calgary. You won't hit any towns or nothing. There's nothing out there. There's a lake up there. Else to go ice fishing. In the year before or after that deer, I can't remember. I went out there, same thing. I drove out around the back side of the lake, got out there, rolled my only eye fishing away, caught a fish, and I was fishing away a little longer. Then all of a sudden I felt I shouldn't be there. There's no reason for it. You're fishing away. Everything's cool, and all sudden, I'm not supposed to be here. This is ridiculous. Really, all my stuff go back to the truck drive away. I don't know it makes sense. But then you fast forward two. I guess we're two weekends ago or three weekends ago. So since been divorced, I've got a new girlfriend. She's work in psychology, counseling things like that, right, So at this point these are just things that have happened. I don't feel I'm crazy with it sometimes, but just explaining things that she's I believe you, there's nothing to not believe. So oddly enough, three weeks ago, maybe it was two weekends and I can't quite remember. Saturday in the afternoon, we decide we're going to go for a height. We go up to the power lines there, but two snowy slid get up. I'm peeling out. We only got up to the first little spur road there. I got spun around without going over the bank park there. Don't leave my phone in the truck, I never bring it, So we start walking up the road. She doesn't know anything about any of this stuff either. I've just shared bits about it, but she's never listened to a podcaster and she's more a city type. So we got the dog with for walking up that road. We didn't even go up there very if you've got to walk slow because kind of slipping all over the place. Grounds frozen and you got powder on top of it. Right, So you get up there and I'm pointing, now, Loie, I've seen deer here there, down there, moose here, and then I'll see that tree there. I cut firewood there, just showing her stuff. We get up to where the road dead ends. There's a bit of a clearing it cuts off. I said, if you go down there, you'll end up in somebody's backyard. Now, one guy there will threaten to shoot you. I know that for sure because told me that. Or you can go up top net. We'll loop you around up to the power lines. I'm pointing our raf. All of a sudden, dude, a power knock. It's just.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: So I don't flinch, I don't do anything inside. I'm just like, are you serious? What the hell? I didn't say anything. I didn't let on at things. I'm standing there, I'm facing away right dog there standing by it. She's what was that? I don't know. She's leave why, she's I don't feel right? Okay, So we walk out of there. The whole time I didn't want to say anything because I don't have my truckeees to throw at something. Right, So could we start walking back out of there? As we get closer to the truck, because yeah, I was like mentioning the wood knock thing, she says, are you serious? And so she's I want to learn more about this. We didn't do any more learning. So we got back to the truck, and then I looked at my phone the time. I said, do you want to walk a little further, we'll go the other way. So we're going to go up the other way, leave phone in there again. She's why don't you want to bring your phone? I said, because if you have a phone with nothing will happen if you got a phone or camera. So we walk up a little bit further and I don't know, all of a sudden ageah this is nothing because I didn't notice anything. But she just says I got the same feeling. I don't want to be here. So we went back. That was it went home. Next day, I was going to go up to that place that I said I went ice fishing. It was pretty cold. He loaded up some firewood, was going to go up there and maybe go ice fishing. But we got a deep blast here a little bit ago, uh maybe a week half about. Everything's freezing up the lake ear for some reason. But so we pack up, drive up there. Getting into that, I didn't want to go around the back of the lake because if people have been up there a bit of snow, there's bad ruts. Turn your wheels and you're just be going straight. So I got down into where there's a camp area there. Nobody had really been in there. Plaze a new trail. There's the picnic tables, the little camp fireplace things. So kick the snow off of that. We went down by the lake, which is only forty yards from that fire pit, just for fun, a little bit wooh noise, right, to just show her when it snoiled, how dead it is. There's no echo, it's just flat right. The sound just disappears. That's pretty cool, right, So we should go back up the truck. I get a fire going sitting around having a snack. This time I brought a shotgun with but it was in the truck. The truck's twenty yards away. We're sitting there. We've probably been there for about forty five minutes, standing around, dogs barking, running all over the place. All of a sudden, I got a smell. It's the thing. I've never smelt anything before either any of these time. Never smelt a damn thing I've heard about this smell. Again, I'm not saying any of this is anything. I'm just saying this is what happened. So I got a whiff of something, but it was weird. It hit me up. It felt between the eyes. Almost if you smell something, generally, when you breathe more, you'll smell more. This smell ain't coming from anywhere. It was only two or three seconds and then it was gone. I looked at the fire. The smoke is just you know, going this straight up, right up through the trees. It ain't blowing from anywhere. Right after that smell went away, I said to earlier, with the f is that smell? She's like, you smell that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: She's been smelling it for a while. She just wanted to go. So we get back into the truck again, so we're leaving. It was horrendous, but it was there, it was gone. It didn't seem it was on the wind because there wasn't any wind to carry a scent from anywhere. And we get in the truck and were going start driving. I waited till we got out of there because at one point the truck slide towards the edge. This is going to be cool to walk from here. I just started mention in the smell. I didn't smell it it, it was in my head. I don't know what to tell you. That's all I really know, unless you go back further. I was saying, in that area where all that crap had happened, when I was about eighteen, I think I was hunting there at the Junior Tag with my dad and we went up there. We hunted that area a lot over the years. I many times would hear noise talking out in the bush, the kids on a playground. Almost one time I remember I went math. I said to my dad, I was like, hey, Dad, where's the nearest town. He's about eight miles that way. Where's the nearest playground? And he looks at me. Do you not just hear me? He says, I said, well, I heard kids on a playground when we go, oh, we're going to get your ears checked. But it was weird because he would be a muttering there's nobody around there. And then the one evening we went up there. I didn't have a trailer at that time. He just propped the trees up in the rear bed pocket went across the headache rock tarp over that middle of the night, that thing just slammed down on us. My dad got up, curse and swear and put it all back up again. It wasn't windy or anything. It came down a second time an hour or two later. Then he ended up throwing the sticks away. It's just had the tarp on top of us. Sticks broke. The second guy, I don't know stuff that's happened. Okay, get or leave it. That's all I know.
Speaker 1: I want to go back to when you guys were in the camp or during that experience. It came out and found something that slapped the side of the Troilok. In retrospect, looking back, do you think your dad was aware of something. Do you think he was awake? Did you ever have a conversation with him about that moment? Do you think he heard more than you did? He just wasn't willing to tell you.
Speaker 3: You know what is funny is I think so. But he's the kind of guy though I've never seen him even show signs of being frightened about anything. He could have seen one just say I saw a bear. You know that's him. I've never had that conversation with him because I just know he'd be like, you're an idiot type thing. So I just never bothered. But I will say my ex wife would talk to him about it. The one time. Oddly enough, he went hunting that weekend. He was going up to that same place alone. I didn't want to go because I'm out. I'm not going there anymore. He was gone for nine days. He was going to go up there, and he was going to go to the cabin up one hundred miles, drop off the trailer, come over here, hunt with me for a couple of days because he was going to be two weeks. He calls me he's leaving home, goes up there. Yeah, I'm going up to dead Man's there and I thought, okay, cool night one day, goes by the next day about one o'clock, people's in the driveway. I said, what the hell are you doing here? You're supposed to be hunting for eight more days. Oh yeah, no, I figured i'd come over here hunt with you. I was like, cool, And I hear him talking to my exit at the time. He says, yeah, there was a couple of moose screwing around outside the train. They kept brushing up against it, and that's when way Waife mentioned that to him. Really, he never told me anything about that. He never mentioned anything, And she's I don't think he really feels comfortable talking to you about anything. So you're telling me there was moose pushing on your trailer in the middle of the nighties. Yeah, I could hear him out there to that. I say, maybe there was, but I don't know that i'd ever heard of it, that they'll go out for a while be strewing around outside of your trailer.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it happens to a lot of people. Honestly, having the knowledge that I have now about these things versus ten fifteen years ago, I'll look back at things that happened to me when I was a kid. Things people have told me shared with me that they thought, oh, man, I had this weird thing happened with a bear. They tell you all that if you look back, knowing what you know, now.
Speaker 3: Goough, that's probably not a bear. So I think it happens to a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Man, I think it's important to share these kind of stories that all of these things happen. It's the culmination of the evidence, the sounds, the feelings. Again, I could be wrong. I'm not sure that it's mind speak. I don't know that it's these things telepathically communicating with people. But I do believe that there is a sixth sense that people have. I've talked about it tons of times as a copics that I was in the situations that have happened to me. I may not be here having this conversation had I not listened to my gut. But it didn't have anything to do with any kind of mind speak, sasquatch or any of those things. I think it was just intuition. But I do have an open mind to these things. May be something more than we know, and may be those abilities. It's happened to too many people in too many situations for it not to be something. How have you rationalized that in your brain as far as that part of your experiences. Do you think it's possible that these things are doing that or do you think it's something that maybe your sixth sense is trying to wake you up, tell you that you're in danger.
Speaker 3: I've spent a lot of time thinking about that. At first, that's just weird. I don't know why. I'm a different person, And then I was I'm not the same person anymore. In a lot of ways. I'm different and I've never been a spiritual person. I've never been a lot of things. I don't know what it is, but something's changed. Sometimes I feel maybe because I forever I was okay, great, there's monkeys right now? I don't know because nothing that I've experienced makes sense. Why don't I see you? Why am I feeling this way? Why are these things happening? I can't explain it. And that's why I say. The whole subject to me is there's a problem with it. There's people that are researchers or quote unquote some of them have all the apps ers. Oh it's just an undiscovered eight blah blah blah, Okay, that's fair. That's how you feel. Do you know this stuff or are you speculating because people on the other side of the coin are speculating as well. We don't know who's right about anything. It's not fair to say you're wrong, I'm right, because that's foolish. I'm willing to say at this point something tell me that there may be a little more to them than Maybe we're capable of quite understanding. Maybe we don't understand. I don't understand because my brain isn't wrapping around it. So I'm going more and more that way. I don't know. To hear less Strouds things. I thought he was kind of cuckoo, And when I hear things, I'm oh, wait a minute, that happened to me before I heard any of that stuff. Again, I don't know. I'm not going to tell you anything because I don't know. I can just say I'm not a researcher. I'll tell you one thing that I put out there every time when I go, Please don't let me see you. I don't want to see one. I don't want to be a round one. I don't know why I don't want to. I have zero interest in it and none. It feels like the more I have no interest, then that's why last week here knock on? Are you serious? Why? Or the smell thing? Why? It could have been any other things. I don't want that. I want to go for a walk. I want to see a bobcat run up the tree. I want to see a moose if I want to see that. I don't want these things that are weird or creepy, or the these feelings that come over me that year that I got that year when I was hunting up here. Then I went for Musapa, I hiked all around through there, I found frigging caves. I wasn't even slightly concerned about anything. Then I'll just go for a frigging walk. My tail goes between my legs. It doesn't matter if I have a gun or I don't have a gun. It doesn't seem to matter. If you were crazy, you'd probably be crazy all the time. It wouldn't be It just turns on off that you today, I'm going to be schizophrenic, you know what I mean? I don't know. That's why I say the whole thing to me is a little problematic, because nobody has any real good answers none that I can say. You can just listen to people go, hey, that's interesting. You either choose to say that person sounds genuine if they believe that, Hey, maybe that's interesting. That's as far as it goes. So listen to podcasts. I don't watch anything really on TV. Anytime I watch anything, this is logus. Even with podcasts. A lot of times I listened to them. Man, I feel you're lying, right, But again, who's to say it is telling the truth or a lie. I'm never gonna consider myself so I even close to remotely a researcher or an investigator enthusiast, I may keep it away from me kind of guy. It doesn't go away from my head. I've had traumatic things happen and just forget about it. It's over done with talked about it, it's gone. This isn't going anywhere. That's what troubles me. It's not going away. I can talk about it. Then I go somewhere there all of a sudden, it's great, we're here again. This is me off actually to stop ruining my days. I definitely get it.
Speaker 1: Man, It's one of those things that's part of what keeps me coming back to the subject why I love it so much. There's a lot of unanswered questions. I try to keep my mind open. I am a flesh and blood guy, but I've interviewed the guy who said he had sex with a sasquatch. There's a place for every story. Who am I to say that what this person experienced or that person experienced isn't their experience. If they believe that they had that experience, I'm gonna let it be shared on the show because I think that's important. I appreciate you coming on and sharing your experiences. Men have had a blast talking to you right on.
Speaker 3: Oh, I enjoyed it. Those great talking to you.
Speaker 4: They say, you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay, and I don't want to be long. We're lopping.
Speaker 6: Trying this chart that chid everything.
Speaker 5: Call me ride back right back the joy for me, Joy, stay right there, come in right away.
Speaker 6: Stass still started to stay, said stands Sissie in state state still Sass Games still states Stea. This story used to fast ens