Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Tuesday. It's TLC Tuesday. We're back at it. We're back on Tday. We're doing it. We're doing the thing.
Speaker 2: Mary Payne's back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, back everybody. Today. I put on a blouse.
Speaker 2: It looks great.
Speaker 1: You lookyous instead of a T shirt.
Speaker 2: Listen, if you don't, no one would have thought that you almost just died, you know, and would have any idea.
Speaker 1: You and I recorded for ninety Day UK, and I was just listening back to that because I was pulling some clips and stuff from it. I was like, man, that was funny. We had a good time on that episode.
Speaker 2: I know now today is going to be less fun. No, we're going to be more fun.
Speaker 1: No, it's more fun. What are you talking about ninety Day UK. We're having a great time with that over there, guys.
Speaker 2: Is it because I made a lot of dead mom chokes?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You made a lot of dead mom jokes which made me uncomfortable. But if that's how you're dealing with things, I'm here for you. No matter what. I looked at it.
Speaker 2: Dead mom who dis no, oh no, stop, no too far terrible? My mom died. Everybody but this is how I'm grieving, and that's why I was gone for a while. In case you did not know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you do, right, Listen, we've all got our things. We've all got our things. It almost died, yeah, true, listen. If you didn't trying to one up my grief, not definitely not not listen. He always has to steal focused'st love attention. If you didn't listen to Uh Yesterday Monday match Me Abroad with Keisha, I talked about it briefly. I was away. So if you just listen to the podcast, you don't do any social media or any of that stuff, and you're like, hey, where did you go? I was away for a couple of weeks. I had a you look this up spontaneous mess in Terek hewatoma, which is just like a thing like an aneurysm that blew up in my abdomen. And that happened, and so I'm getting in.
Speaker 2: With the specialist times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good times. I'm getting in with the specialist next week, and so we'll see what happens. So we're gonna I'm healing. I just walk around feeling like a giant bowling ball or possibly eight month twins in my belly because I've got blood in my belly that's absorbing and that's not fun. But I put on a blouse and here I am.
Speaker 2: Also, you learned that your paramedic has some sort of lifestyle that was is interesting enough for him to have been a guest on a podcast, and we still haven't figured out what that is. No.
Speaker 1: I did see a couple of people on Patreon comment saying that they were on the case. Okay, figure it out, but I like not to talk about that too much on the free feed because.
Speaker 2: Oh, apologies, sorry.
Speaker 1: Surely he's not listening.
Speaker 2: Does he's give me the rules ahead of time?
Speaker 1: Listen. I think he's out there saving lives. I don't think he's too busy. He's busy.
Speaker 2: He's busy, and he doesn't watch an Ida.
Speaker 1: Hopefully i'll never see him again, but you know, I am going back Small Island, going back, Yeah, going back in August, so we'll see if he sees me again. You know, it's funny when I was recounting the story to you about how I had once before been on a stretcher on the ferry because my ear drum burst back then, which was like again, I think fifteen years ago at least, maybe longer. The people that showed up at the EMT, which were real EMTs, but they were more just like volunteer or they had retired to the island and they were a nurse. They were just sort of volunteer to keep going, you know, because they needed to have people twenty four hours. So yeah, but now they really they've got a full fire department. Now they just got three new fire stations.
Speaker 2: We're good.
Speaker 1: We're good on the island.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe the average age is going up on the island.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I thought that too when we were ever since Mark visited.
Speaker 1: Mark's brother seems quite a bit younger. I don't know, yeah, but it no, don't. I asked that when we were buying the house there, say, is everybody you're eighty and she said no. After during and after COVID, COVID, the age got much younger. Of people that are here full time. Yeah, yeah, interesting. Yeah. Our realtor is there full time, is definitely younger than me by a few years. I believe.
Speaker 2: Well, now they just the young people get themselves with paramedics all the time because they're doing weird sex stuff and they're jumping off buildings and they're trying cinnamon challenges, and so they're always going to the hospital.
Speaker 1: What's a cinnamon challenge? Do I want to know?
Speaker 2: No, you don't, Okay, I'm all right. Your children know, and I hope they've never tried it.
Speaker 1: Tell me what it is.
Speaker 2: It's not sexual, Okay, tell me what it is.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and tell me.
Speaker 2: You just literally chug a bunch of cinnamon, but you can actually choke and die, which was the fun part that was left out of the viral challenge. So people died.
Speaker 1: It didn't time to be by challenges me to anything. I'll just be like, get out of here. Quit challenging.
Speaker 2: No like tide pod challenge that caused deaths. That challenge where they had to climb up on the milk crates that were all stacked like a pyramid. See that one.
Speaker 1: These are all terrible and these are things I would never do.
Speaker 2: No see, And my friend Kim is the er nurse, so she sees the brunt of all the challenges. She but there are some funny TikTok compilations of people falling knowing the milk crate challenge, but none of them died. Because it's not funny when someone dies, but if they come close to death and almost die, then it's a funny fall. I learned that from America's home videos.
Speaker 1: Sort of like me almost died but.
Speaker 2: Didn't, almost die but didn't, so it's funny. Really, are you and my mom actually died? And that is stopping hilarious?
Speaker 1: Stop it's so God Kimberly, are you one of those people who seeks out content that is people doing pranks, or people falling and hurting themselves, or like a child falls over a curb while the parents supposed to be watching them or things like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love seeing children get hurt. That's my favorite thing. No, I don't seek it out, but I do find humor in it. If someone sends me a video of someone fail, I don't I find it hilarious.
Speaker 1: I don't, you know. And even when that challenge went around, it was a couple of years ago where the youth would tell the adults like my age, like oh Andy Cohen died or something.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, that was sad.
Speaker 1: The first couple of ones were funny. Well, then I was like, this is just mean, this is it's just mean.
Speaker 2: No, I do remember the news. It was on a newscast and a lady was like doing a local news something and she fell off like a platform and she made these noises like a seal when she fell, and it was the funny. I watched that so many times. I hope she's still with us, because I think she survived and she was fine. She didn't sound fine though, anyway. I sound like a terrible person. You know. That's why there was a show America's Funniest Home Movie. I know, because I'm not the only one that thinks it's funny if someone gets hit in the cross.
Speaker 1: I think America's Funniest Home Videos is still a show that you could see on Friday nights. I think it's still a show. I mean now with like you know, the iPhone everything.
Speaker 2: But I Americans are terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah we are. I just like I get I get so worried about the person and concern. I get way too involved, way too well.
Speaker 2: I just assume they're not going to show it on the show if there was some sort of serious injury.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think you're wrong. I think people are terribly injured, terribly injured. Okay, let's get started with these people, because this is going to be a long episode. There's just I just forget how long these two hour shows?
Speaker 2: I know, I know, Oh my god, I got it too long.
Speaker 1: With my newly soll life, Kimberly. Maybe my goal will be to take shorter notes. Yeah, that should be my goal. Yeah, yeah, ye clock is ticking. Who knows the wording is going to happen again.
Speaker 2: Exactly, So you don't have much time left, so we maybe to use every moment not taking notes but still watching these shows. You're not going to stop watching these shows. Nobody panic. She's just gonna take shorter notes.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all. Summer is in full swing. I've gotten so many cute things from Quint's. I've told you all about the linen. I just went and looked at my Quint's bag to tell you guys what I got last week and what is coming. Okay. I've gotten this popover dress that is long sleeve linen and maxi dress, but these slits up the side. It's so airy, it's perfect for travel. I have gotten these really cute and chic black sunglasses that I'm sure everybody will think I'm super cool. And I got a set which is these like super soft shorts and like a long sleeve sweatshirt to go with it, because I like that at night, so you're covered, but yet you're not sweating you guys. Quints has everything you need for summer everything and don't sleep on their home goods either. Guys, I just got the cutest candles for the beach house.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: They have one hundred percent European linen tops they started thirty dollars. They have the washable silk dresses and skirts that are great. Throw those in your suitcase and when you arrive they look amazing. They have those little soft cotton sweaters. They have these versattle pieces that you're going to reach for again and again because they're staples. And the best part, everything is half the cost of similar brands. Go check out that little table that they have at the end of every item where it compares to other brands, and you will just die at the price difference. Okay, so here's what I think you need. To Go over to quints dot com slash pink Shade, and then I want you to tell me what you got, because that's my favorite thing too, is discovering new things on Quints. So give your summer closet an upgrade with Quint's go to quints dot com slash pink shade for free shipping on your order and three hundred and sixty five day returns. That's qu i n ce dot com slash pink shade to get free shipping and three hundred and sixty five day returns quins dot com slash pink Shade. So this is ninety day fiance Happily. Ever, after season nine, Episode three, you can't handle the truth? Okay, we're gonna start with your couple, which is Kara and Guirmo. Who can I'm gonna tell you truth?
Speaker 2: Well, really, none of them. They're all lying about something.
Speaker 1: The truth maybe, I mean, maybe it's just I don't know. But we're gonna start with Laura, and I'm just saying Kara is so stunningly beautiful that she's almost hard to look at, you know.
Speaker 2: Kay, Yeah, absolutely true. Uh So, Guiermo is dropping off baby Nico at Kara's mom's house because he has to work. I did not know he was friends with Kara's mom, but apparently their BFFs and.
Speaker 1: Were from the past. Were they not friendly? I can't, It's it was so long.
Speaker 2: I don't remember them ever being on or saying anything. Yeah, oh no, I do remember he had to go to meet the dad and the mom and there was like a barbecue and they had that. Maybe it was the same house because I remember a deck and they were on top, like a high deck. Because I grew up in Virginia, you know Virginia. It's that's very felt very Virginia to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, and her.
Speaker 2: Dad was in the military. Yes, it's all coming back to me. He was nervous to meet the dad. Yeah. I think they just met, like right before the wedding when he came. Anyway, so they can't afford daycare because he quit his good job at the hotel. He now works at a restaurant. Also, he didn't tell her he was quitting that job, and that was part of the big issue. So he tells mom in law about flight school, and she's like, how much does it cost? Sixty thousand? Why did my daughter marry? But this is a bad idea. She suggests the Air Force because it'll get him away from I don't know the grandfather. No, I think she likes Germo. She suggests the Air Force because her husband was in the military. You get paid to learn to fly. But of course you'll be away from Nico. But we don't think you're that great of a dad anyway, So it's okay. She seems to like him. But Guirmo hasn't thought about about this idea. So in the future when Kara gets mad, she can really blame her mom for all of this because this never occurred to Gimo. So Mom thinks he has trouble getting organized and being responsible and the military will teach him that. So she and how to make a really tight bed sheet bed all of it. So she asks how the marriage is and he tells her not good. They're still sleeping in different rooms. And I don't know if this is an appropriate conversation to have with your mother in law. But I don't know if he has friends. We have not seen him with any friends. He's very likable. I'm assuming he has friends at the.
Speaker 1: Yes, they've lived there for years now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she didn't know that it was that bad that they were sleeping in different rooms. Kara has told her some of it, So Mom says, you, you know, your personalities are so different. She's such a hustler, my daughter. She works really hard and you're more laid back, and he's like, yeah, cool, I'm laid back. Like he doesn't take any offense to this, and mom says, well, maybe the air Force may make her respect you more because she clearly doesn't respect you, and that uniform can't hurt. It's a pretty sexy a man in a uniform. I might try to steal you from her. And to my son in law, she's saying this and he's like okay. So Kara and Germo take Nico to the park and Guermo points to an airplane and says papa, and Gara says, he's not gonna understand. It doesn't make sense because you're right here, and she goes, it's imagination.
Speaker 1: How old is the baby, like two? Yeah, No, point to the airplane and say papa. No, you point to the airplane and say airplane, airplane, because baby's gonna be like your papa, that's what. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Girmo says, well, yesterday I had a good conversation with your mother about sex and sleeping in separate bedrooms, how hot men and uniforms are. And also she said maybe I should get into the air Force. I'll or like learn how to fly and you'll get great benefits because remember I lost our family all of our health benefits when I quit my job without telling you. And she's annoyed and she's like, I hate that he does this. He gets this idea in his head and then why don't you just wait until he goes to meet with the recruiter and figures it out before he comes to me, Which is bullshit because if he had gone to meet with the recruiter without talking to her, she would be like, how can you make a decision like this is that talking to me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But you know, I really feel her frustration, and not because she's just like such a type a like if I want to do something, I'm gonna try and do it. I'm gonna do it. I think it's more of dude, we are married with a kid, and you may just have to like stay in a job you don't like because we have good insurance or you know what I mean, Like this is actually life now and you can't just now at age thirty five or whatever. He is twenty seven, and I don't know, just all of a sudden six yeah, twys, she's all of a sudden be like, yeah, I think I want to be a pilot. Okay, great, come up with a plan to do that while you have a job, and you could do that. But we're married with the kids, so you can't just decide to be a pilot. You have to think about our family first, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, he's like, this would be a job being in the military, and I would learn how to fly, so it wouldn't cost us sixty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think it means you can't like follow your dreams. She's following her dream of singing, but she's also earning money at the same time being a realtor.
Speaker 1: But what he's choosing with this air Force thing is not like, Oh, every single thing I'll get to do, we'll be right here in Charlottesville. Won't that be convenient? They'll never ask me to go. Yes, it's not Charlottesville, you know, right.
Speaker 2: He is clearly not googled where air Force bases are, which Katie and I did on the program last week. Okay, so we would not sound like idiots, and they're not in Charlottesville, Texas, as we guessed. But no, he's been immature before, so I think she's just like, oh, this is another one. Of his crazy ideas. Yeah so, but he's at least talking to her about it ahead of time, which is what she complained that he didn't do last time when he quit his job. You know what I'm saying, Yeah, yeah, yeah, So they're just not well suited, Mary Payne, they're just not well suited.
Speaker 1: It's unfortunate because they are both so attractive.
Speaker 2: I know, it's a gorgeous couple. So and if he gets in uniform, her mom's never gonna stay away watch it. So she starts crying that he would be away from Nico when he's so little, and Guillermo thinks, well, I would rather do it now when he doesn't even remember me than like when he's older needs my advice about things, he needs me around, you know, when he can talk. So she starts raising her voice, like, my ass is not moving to an Air Force base. And so much for not fighting in front of Nico. They never they say that, they don't do that.
Speaker 1: They do that.
Speaker 2: Also, even when they're not fighting, they're doing that passive aggressive like yes, honey, mm hmmm. And I feel like the baby can pick up a passive aggressiveness as well. Maybe they can't. I don't know how smart a two year old is.
Speaker 1: I do think in real life currently they're not together.
Speaker 2: I don't think, well, see this is yeah, I don't think so either. On Reddit, someone had said I was at a restaurant. I was waiting tables. Kara and Grima were there and I said hi to them, and they said, we're not really together. We're just staying together for this show. But you can't say anything until the show comes out. And she went on Reddit and lead that information and everyone was like, no, I don't believe it. They're so cute together. And then their people were like, she is a bitch. Get away from her Gearmo and they probably slid into his DMS because of their first season. But anyway, I did not want to believe it, and someone I think I wrote like, I don't know, I'm not going to believe it until I see it, and someone wrote back to me like a year and a half later, and we're like, I was right.
Speaker 1: Oh, so you're saying when this came out it was a long time ago, and now it was like a year.
Speaker 2: And a half ago on Reddit and and I was like, I don't know, I'm not just not going to believe a rumor until I, you know, under my assumed name, which I'm going to have to change now probably, And someone took the time to find their comment from a year and a half ago and was like, I told you and I was right, which good for them. That's good for them, if you I often feel the need to be right so frequently that I would I would go back. I'd go about ten years if you like. Remember that time ten years ago that I said that, you know, Lady Gaga wouldn't I don't know before the super Bowl or she would or I don't know. I just can't think of a thing off the top of my head.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I know what you're saying. I know what you're saying, and it's I think that a year and a half ago or so, we heard that they were not together, and within the last year they they recorded a Pillar Talk with Emily and Kobe Yes, And I remember I texted Emily about it. I said, oh, my gosh, because I think they were like in Charlottesville. I was like, oh, you were supposed to me and I said I heard they weren't even together anymore, and she just did a you know, like, oh, she didn't answer me. She didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there did seem tension because Kobe and Emily are always all over each other and just like massaging her feet as they're watching, and Kara and Garima were just sitting like not very close touching, and I thought, oh, maybe it's true.
Speaker 1: Life.
Speaker 2: So they are now fighting, fully fighting at the park in front of Nico, and she is triggered. She's not saying she's triggered, but she's triggered because her dad was in the military, and she's like, I don't even remember he wasn't there, but my sister told me that he wasn't there, and so it's like, well then maybe Nico won't even know his dad isn't there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So she's he goes, you know, I think you're only thinking about yourself, which is rich. That don't that's don't say that to the mom who will have to be a single parent because you are away that she's only thinking about herself. And she's like, I'm making more money here in Virginia and he's like, I'll be making more money than both of your jobs. You're singing and you're you know.
Speaker 1: He has no idea, he's on no research.
Speaker 2: Give it a bing because I gave it a ban And apparently first year cadet makes like two thousand dollars a month, so I think she's probably making more than that.
Speaker 1: But he thinks, I think he thinks, once I work for United Airlines and it's flying back and forth to Paris friends, then you tell me. But I mean that'll be twenty years from now.
Speaker 2: Well, if he could get hooked up with Mark, then you know, Mark tried to take Wan, and I do see a lot of similarities between one and Jessica and Kara and Guirmo. And is that it just in my head a.
Speaker 1: Little bit, because I mean, Charlottesville, Virginia is not pooptown USA.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, But he wants to like go live his dream.
Speaker 1: And yeah, she's like, you have a baby now, yeah right right? And okay, yeah right, yeah.
Speaker 2: So but Mark wanted to take you know, Wan under his wing, So maybe Mark would take Guirmo under his wing and hook him up with a pilot shop right after the Air Force. I don't, okay, all right? Anyway, their marriage is slowly crumbling in front of our eyes, which is why this show is so.
Speaker 1: Fun. Watch fun. It's fun fun.
Speaker 2: It's our favorite of a friend.
Speaker 1: We love it. We love Hia. God, I wish it would go on longer.
Speaker 2: Okay, Katie. It was always Katie's favorite, which is weird. And we would do this for our Patreon like I would dread doing Htia and she would love doing ha which I never understood because she likes sad things. Oh okay, well watches like Hoarders, like on Rerun, like right bingches, so like she likes sad stuff.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm yeah, Okay, Carrie and Girimo, we're not going to solve it today. We have to move on from them.
Speaker 2: So to the best of luck with your crumbling union.
Speaker 1: Terrible terrible marriage. I know it seems like it just started, but summer will be winding down soon and for me that means a new college dorm room to furnish. And also I'm still working with the decor for this beach house. Wayfair has been my life saver, all right. So my son is moving out of a dorm room and into a room at his frat house, and you know, as a mom, I want his space to look nice and of course comfortable, but on a budget. Okay, it is a frat house. I went to Wayfair and it was one stop shop. I got for his new room a rug, a bed frame, a dresser, a side table, a mattress, all of his bedding and sheets. And I could have gotten some really fun stuff to hang on his wall, but he wants to do that part of himself, so I got everything he needs, literally except for his clothes. I got it one stop at Wayfair. It was so easy and it didn't break the bank. And man, oh man, Wayfair has saved me on updating this beach house to core. I got the most amazing rug for our living space. Again, it is in a beach house, so I didn't want to break the bank on it, but it just updated the space. It looks so crisp and clean. I love it. There's something for every style and every home, no matter your space or your budget. And did you know about Wayfair's free and easy delivery. No more huge delivery fees for furniture, big stuff like sofas, dining tables, beds, desk and more shipped for free. Seriously, Wayfair has it all and free shipping. So get organized, refresh and back to routine for way less. Head to wayfair dot com right now to get all things for your home. That's Wayfair dot com, w A y F A I R dot Com, Wayfair, every style, every home. So let's move on to Alex and Lauren. We're gonna slowly merge into all the other couples here, so go ahead and take a nap. It's going to be a minute. So we opened up with Lauren doing some staging with Noga. She's at the new house, she's saving. She was so much staging, and she says, you know, at the party of the night before the housewarming already, She's never seen Noga behave this way. It was really out of line. But Andrea was out of line as well, and she she says to to Noga, like, I really I should have defended you more. And Nooga's like, I'm embarrassed by my own behavior. I don't like like this. But the way Andrea speaks to people and women specifically is horrible. Yes, Lauren says, I don't know. Is missochionistic the right word to use, Lauren, Lauren, Yes, yes, he because he feels the male role is superior to women. Yes, and your badness is too. That's what it means.
Speaker 2: That's what it means, and that sage stick was as big as a bull penis, and it is not big enough to get rid of all the misogyny going on.
Speaker 1: No, Lord's couples something else. So she goes, look, I'm friends with Libby, you know, but I'm obviously not a fan of Andre. He's very alpha. I'm not as big as a fan, you know. But I do really like Libby, and I hope I have time to clear the air with Elizabeth before she leaves on her trip from Moldova. Now look, my thought here is, Laura, why do you care so much? Do you care because it's a storyline and you guys like, let's come up with the storyline together so we can all be on one more season. That's sort of my thought here is that they plotted it all out before. Oh interesting, because Andre doesn't care if he looks like a jerk.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, he loves it. He thinks it's getting him more seasons. Yeah I or could she just care about her friend? Is that to know? She more has to be wants to be right, wants to fix the situation. She is like a bit of a picker, like a fixer, like a she's a yenta, which it's you know, she's she's one of my people, and so you know, I think she might want to like get in there and sol fix the situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's really not of her business. And this is not like Noga, like her best friend, you know, that's not on the show. This is a show friend.
Speaker 2: So I think she has to go. I think she actually thinks that On might like kidnap Libby and tie her to a chair and make her stay in Moldova. But like Libby does have free will, and she seems to be okay with being married to a chauvinist and taking a backseat to her own wants.
Speaker 1: So whatever, Yeah she does, all right, So now we are going to get all three couples together, we get that dorky walking on the beach thing with all of them.
Speaker 2: I have analyzed it so much because like Andre puts his arm around Libby and she gives this look to the camera like, yeah, my husband's the hottest. It's very braggy. Yeah. And then Lauren and Alexi, they're like the most seasoned of the couples, so they're like, we have kids, now, we don't have anything to prove. We're just like walking holding hands. But then you know, Yara is obviously doing sexy strut and she thinks they're the hottest couple. So because like they're I don't know, because I think she thinks. I think she thinks they're the hottest couple. Well, she's hot. I'll put it that she's super hot. Some people think I think Jovi is attractive. I don't mind his teeth. I don't mind his teeth.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well there I said it. I feel better.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, he's got braces currently, so he's hoping. No what I saw a picture she posted recently. He's smiling and you zoom in you can see the adult braces. And that made me really happy, made me really happy. Oh, Kimberly got her phone out. She's like, let me look, let me look.
Speaker 2: That might have ruined it for me.
Speaker 1: Oh, because you want him to have ynky teeth.
Speaker 2: I don't love adult braces.
Speaker 1: Oh well, Lawrence got those adult But when we met her, she had those adult braces, and I'm wondering, like, when we met her, she had the adult braces. And Libyan Andre were at that same party and I didn't see them just interacting a ton together.
Speaker 2: Actually interesting, they also she need braces I think she had her smile seems fine. I have no idea baby something going on.
Speaker 1: She could have something with her jaw because of her turettes, you know, I don't know. Yeah, have you found the picture? Can I go on?
Speaker 2: Go on? I haven't found the picture, but it's fine.
Speaker 1: Okay. So they're gathering at Lauren and Alexis because the dads are babysitting. Now, I have very strong feelings. When you say the dad's are babysitting really likes me.
Speaker 2: A lot of your listeners are going to feel the same way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the dads are babysitting. It's not daddy's daycare of these are your children.
Speaker 2: Not babysitting when it's your own child.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the moms are going to go out. So Jovi and Yara are in the car on the way over and they're like, oh my god, everything in Miami so far. We've been in the car for thirty minutes, and is it going to be awkward? You know last night because there was that big fight and Yara goes, I don't know. I don't want the fighting. I don't want the drama, like who has the bigger boobs?
Speaker 2: Because I do?
Speaker 1: You just all you hear is Jovie.
Speaker 2: Go, that's funny. My wife's funny. She is, by the way I think she was making I think that was a joke about like, you know, like men measuring the size of their penises. Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I think yes, She's like, it's not a boot measuring contest because obviously. So Lauren and Alexi talk and she says, you know, she's getting ready to go, and she goes, I really want to talk to Libby because Andrea is literally thinks he's going to Moldova on a one way ticket. Now, let's this is where I think this is planned, because this is not actually true. This man has a full house, cars, a career, bills to pay. He's not getting on a plane to Moldova on a one way ticket. So that's no, that's not true. Like come on. So Alex goes, I think this is all fine for you to talk to her about it, but you need to be calm. You need to just have fun. And she goes, this is that's great advice. Yeah, great advice, babe.
Speaker 2: We're the best couple.
Speaker 1: We're the best couple. Were the most normal. So when talking head, Lauren is like mamas need to let listen have some fun. Moms need to go out and drink. What what, we need to dance. But I do want to talk to Libby about Andrea before she goes to Moldova, which is like the next day apparently, like yeah, leaving from Miami. I guess. So the talking head Libby goes with the two of them are together, Libby and Andrea. She says, I don't want to deal with any more drama like last night, so hopefully baby, you can keep your mouth shut. He goes, you know, I have no regrets about it last night. You know, actually I should have said more, you know, budding. My tongue is rough for me, so you know whatever. So she's like, okay, baby, So in the car, oh now and the no, that's not that's not right. Yeah, I guess. So I guess that they come over, all the couples come over, and then we get the three women in the car. I skept a big chunkol it is fine, and Lauren says to the women. She goes, yeah, last night the house party like that was sort of insane last night the housewarming. Libby goes, yeah, my husband was screamed at. But I'm good, Okay, Libby, I can't. And Lauren goes, yeah, it wasn't appropriate, you know. And Noga is my best friend and she's really my family, and I've been upset, like I've actually lost sleep over it. The talking head Liby goes.
Speaker 2: Since last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, it's been one night according to you guys. Talking head Libby goes, Yeah, my husband could have chosen better words. Okay, Like everybody, if you don't you know how he is, if you don't like him, don't talk to him. But okay, you were a house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't. Okay, Brittany, she's acting like Jackson, Brittany, I swear the excuses she makes for Andree.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and she goes, but you know, you know, Lauren could take some accountability, and like, you know, she didn't force her friend to yell at my husband, but she didn't do anything to stop it. Stop it. And also she was yelling at my husband, So I don't even know if she's going to own up to that.
Speaker 2: He was yelling at her, and he's a man and he shouldn't talk to a woman like that in her own home either.
Speaker 1: Her party, Alex and his Pineapple tank top should have stood up and said like, hey, don't speak to my wife like that. If you're going to speak to my wife like that, you guys need to leave.
Speaker 2: Or you know, Alex and that poor pineapple thing. He thought they were going to do some swinging and then but no, it would turn into a big fight instead. He's like, no, I told Maddie that, and then I texted him a picture and I said, it's not upside down. I think it's supposed to be upside down for it to mean swinging.
Speaker 1: I think so too, But I think any pineapple is off limits now I did. It is rough too, because in Alexandria, Virginia, like a big thing everywhere is pineapples. There's pineapple door knockers everywhere, because a pineapple on your doorstep means welcome and welcome or upside down means you're really welcome.
Speaker 2: Really welcome, China.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on in as it were, Okay, okay, okay. So Lauren tells Libby, she goes, look, Noga is really sorry, and inappropriate things were said on both sides. Yeah, I've got to continue to be friends with you, guys. I'm going to continue to be friends with noga and Libby goes, I know, like my husband, he says crazy stuff sometimes. R goes, I think yaas drunk. I think she got I think she got had drinks on the way over. Yeah, and she goes, I did hear him say anything too crazy? And Lauren's like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: What well she did say like he's just Eastern European. So he just reminds me of my uncle, my dad, my brother, my cousin, so my mom. So anyway, She's just like, that's like normal dinner.
Speaker 1: She's like, you just ignore it. Who cares?
Speaker 2: As stupid?
Speaker 1: So they're like, we want to drink and we want to dance, and Y'a goes, yeah, So like, I hope your friend doesn't show up so we could actually have some fun. I really love Yaa and I need more of it.
Speaker 2: There is hilarious.
Speaker 1: She's hilarious. So back at the house, Alex is getting the guys some beers. Hey, get some beers, and Joey's like, I don't even know if I want to have drinks this last night. Just kidding, I'm an alcoholic. Give it to me.
Speaker 2: So are there any strippers?
Speaker 1: The strippers? What time do these kids go to bed am I right. So then we see that Libby and Andre's son, Winston, bites one of Alex's son, Shy, and they're like, oh, no, Shy, what happened? And so Alex goes in there, he gets shy. He say, let me get you some ice and pull them into the kitchen. And right when he does that, you hear Joey go oh hey, yeah stop. Oh he bit the other kid too, And they look over and little Winston with this little blonde hair is sitting there like what and the other kid's like huh, like Yelli, he took the one kid away, and Whistle goes, oh right, his brother. They literally like twins. So yeah, bites the second one. Oh my gosh. It was so funny that the kid's name is Asher, and so Alex is like, ohh Ashy, you got a bit too, Okay, come on to the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Alex is being so nice about it. Yeah, like I think most people maybe wouldn't be that nice.
Speaker 1: Listen, when kids are biers, they're biers, and it really is a problem that they get kicked out of pre it's really bad. Yeah that when they get that behavior, it's bad. It's very hard to get a kid not to bite there's a hole. There's not anything you would know about. But there was a show on when my kids were little. It was called Yo Gabba Gabba. And the guy that did all the music for it was the guy from Devo. Okay, oh and he did all the music and all is totally like an acid trip this show Yo Gabba Gabba, and it won tons of awards because it was so weird of it. Yeah, whole song with these big like like Chuck e Cheese people with their people in that looked like, I don't know what the acid trip dinosaurs. I don't know what they looked like. It was a whole big thing of don't bite your friends. What did we do? We don't bite our friends? Oh my friends hurt? Don't buy your friend had a whole song don't bite your friends. And I'm like, oh my gosh. They need to get Winston to watch Yo Gabba Gabba, don't bite your friends?
Speaker 2: Well, and there says it's like his way of showing affection.
Speaker 1: He goes, oh, he bits me all the time. I'm like, okay, but what you need to do is not reinforce that. Hey, you're like, it's cute. Don't let him explain that that hurts me. You know, Andre's I bite him back, It's no problem.
Speaker 2: I felt a strong, madly Eastern European man.
Speaker 1: He bites me, I'll bite him back. You never do it again. So Jovi is laughing like oh man, and the talk head Andre goes, yeah, this is how he shows love. But after last night, like I don't need this. I don't. I don't he bit me all the time. I don't need this, and it's not gonna Joe. He goes, yeah, Apple done fall far nut Tree. Yeah, and Alex is like, what the hell? I can't wait for by the way, for the women to get home, and it is gonna out. They separate and they hear about it as he's gonna und my god, Andre, why don't you stop him because you know the second kid looks she was like the first one. He's gonna bite him.
Speaker 2: Lauren's gonna be like he called me Mama bear last night and Mama Bear's coming out. Now, you don't bite my kids.
Speaker 1: Let's say you can bite the first one, but the second one we're gonna have a problem. So so now the girls are out, the guys all joke like Daddy did care not going so good to her. Now the girls are out in South Beach and they're going to a place that there's like male strippers, and Yara is funny. They're talking about how like stripping really is like a formal plates and it seems like a lot of work, and they're making it.
Speaker 2: She was saying her Ukrainian Russian dancing where they bend down at the knees, you know, and they do the kicks. So she was showing the ladies that. She's like, it's like pilates, and Lauren says, like pilates.
Speaker 1: Oh see, I thought they were like making fun of the strippers.
Speaker 2: No, Yara goes, let me show you the traditional dancing from where I'm from, and she does the you know with the.
Speaker 1: And so you're like, you're bent all the way down, but you kicked the legs out.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the Fonds used to do it? Yes, like that? Hey hey yeah.
Speaker 1: Down yeah yeah. So they're having fun. They're making fun of the strippers, and you know, yrs like Jobe like strippers that he wouldn't like this. So and then they go to like a quieter place on the street so they can chat and you know, fight and be filmed, and Libby goes, guys like, this is so fun, Like she got to Miami more often. I want to see you guys more. But you know, we're about to go to Maltova for three weeks to a month. Do you know how long you're going? Do you know the exact amount of days you're going? Because three weeks to a month is a week's difference.
Speaker 2: They only have a one way ticket.
Speaker 1: Lauren is right, I don't think that's true. So Lauren says, okay, so you're going into this thinking of your family, but you know Andre, he is only thinking of himself and then his family, and Libby's just looking at her like bitch. And Libby goes, you know, I'm open to moving there, Like I'm open to moving there, you know, because I respect my husband, my husband and his leadership and what he wants to do.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, I didn't. I didn't like that. But it's not my marriage. So if it works for her trad wife.
Speaker 1: I didn't like that, And Yura says, yeah, you don't even know, Lauren. What if she actually like it? Do you like it when you visit you like it? And she goes, yeah, but when I'm there. I'm always like in vacation mode, so I don't don't know what you know. I'm like, I could live here, but you know, you don't actually really know, and Ya goes, listen, Welldova. There's a lot of this is why I think she's drong. She goes, there are a lot of other countries like very close by, and you're like, you jump in the car and go and you change your doctor or whatever. What what did that mean?
Speaker 2: If you don't like your doctor in Mildova you could just drive across the border to another country. I guess she's saying, Which is that hilarious? Because yesterday she was like, why would you want to move there? I gotta far away. It's like good this.
Speaker 1: I think she's strong. When she says you could change your doctor or whatever. I was like, why are we talking about? Did we miss a section where they were talking about doctors and they cut it out? Like did Lauren say like you don't know what kind of healthcare they have there? Like yeah, does your blue cross blue shield transfer to the neighboring country? I don't know. So on the talking head Lauren, Lauren is like, what is Yara doing? Why is she not helping as a friend. You should want what's best for her. And then probably the production said they didn't show it, like why do you care so much? And Lauren goes, I care about her moving to Moldova because I understand her position. We both got married to opinionated Eastern Europeans and I've had to learn to stand up for myself. I want Libby to be the happiest version of herself, and I don't think that can happen in Moldova. But again, it's none of your business. Yeah, this is not your best friend from high school and your kids are grown up together, like you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: She they almost moved back to Israel. Yeah, totally, and learn Moldova and Israel are the same.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but it's a foreign country.
Speaker 2: It's a foreign country.
Speaker 1: Lauren goes, listen, I really hope you're not moving there, and I hope the next time I see you is here in Florida, and like, I don't have to go to Maltova. Gross and Lebby just stairs at her like shut up, and the talking head Libby goes, look, I'm glad she apologize, But apologizing means nothing if you keep up with the same behavior and keep saying the same things. I'm about to leave for my trip. When I get back, she and I are going to have to have a conversation about boundaries. So I guess Libby and Andrea are gonna we're gonna maybe follow them to Moldova for three weeks. Yeah, that could be entertaining. I guess you better hope that little shithead Winston doesn't bite anybody over there.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's gonna be put in the corrupt police department than Andre's to be a part of. But like fled right, of which we still turned in some bad guys or something. We don't know the whole story because he.
Speaker 1: Used to be afraid to go back and now he's not right. Yeah, all right, let's move on to Tiger Lily and add none baby and baby.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. So they somehow make it to the cabin in one piece despite him driving, and they he says, we don't have log cabins and Jordan because we don't have enough trees, and I was like, oh, that's fun. He has a better chance of making it in comedy than Sarper. I'm gonna say it. I don't think he's necessarily a good person, but I do find him funnier than Sarper.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree, Okay, I agree.
Speaker 2: So he's inspecting the kitchen and the boxes everywhere, and it doesn't look very good, but he loves it. I thought he was going to lose it, but he loves it. So he's like, I love everything with you. And then he said even books, and I think maybe he said boxes, but subtitle said even books. So I love everything with you, even books, which I would normally hate because I am against learning. I don't know, Yeah, okay, all right. So he's excited to be a real Texan with a cowboy hat. And then he goes into the bathroom and he says good morning to the twenty thousand dollars toilet. Good morning, and he said he thought it would be covered with jewelry. And she's like sitting on the toilet show in her clothes, like showing him the massage feature and the heated toilet seat, and which is she shouldn't be doing that because she sprayed her friend last week.
Speaker 1: I was ready for her to spray him in the face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really was.
Speaker 1: Because the way she was sitting, she wouldn't get it that he would because his face was going down. I was like, yeah, and I don't think he would think that was funny because it would mess up with you would not mess up his ascot, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she's like, look, there's water massage, baby, and he's like massage, Like not with your hands though, And then she they go out on the deck and she's tripping in her platform wedges and she's like, you need to fix this deck, baby, so I can wear these shoes.
Speaker 1: Those shoes.
Speaker 2: Just don't wear those shoes.
Speaker 1: Those are and I understand that she posted about them that they're you know, blah blah blah, runway blah blah. They are horrendously ugly and do not look comfortable in any body. He's ever been pressed in your life will tell you that the luxury of being pregnant is you don't have to wear stupid shoes. You just And her ankles are swollen. She should be in slippers, she should be in crops, she should be in a birkenstock. And these shoes are a crime against fashion.
Speaker 2: Also, I agree if I were pregnant, six months pregnant, I would be wearing fuzzy slippers everywhere, like to the bank, to the grocery store and pajamas. So she also I did pause on the back of her head and I took a screen grab I will show you. You can see her clip on extensions and I am terrible at things like that. I don't even notice. I was going to have you send it to Bunkie Lindsey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Saw it so and I was proud of myself. So then he points to the barn and says, baby, I hate that barn. There's a dying body in there. I'm sure of it. That's hilarious. It does look it could be a murder. Shit, we don't know. It looked pretty nice from the outside though it had like.
Speaker 1: A like a metal roof, like it didn't look like like a ye old like amish red barn. That looked scary. That was funny.
Speaker 2: There is a huge pile of branches though, that is like Blair Witch style. There might be someone living inside of that.
Speaker 1: I was like, is add On a true crime nerd like us? Wow?
Speaker 2: I think he might be who knew who? There was one girl who was Oh, it's a guy with the no chin and what's her face? And wow?
Speaker 1: Sam and describe so many people Sam with the no chin because Sam was the boy. Yeah, and he had the drug problem and so yes, maybe.
Speaker 2: He didn't have a job because of it. Yes, and she was They just had a baby on diaries, Yeah, the very baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yes, she was the one that was into the horror movies. Yes, she was.
Speaker 2: She would be like, where is there you taking me? There a chainsaw massacre here, like she knew all of the movie. So I love that. Uh So then they are going to the hotel because the cabin has a toilet but nothing else apparently, because you're going to get the toilet in first, and he's struggling with the luggage and he's he's bitching. He's very I think he's funny. I hate him. I don't think he's nice. But he's like, why am I nudging Jordan? No, one do help me with luggage.
Speaker 1: They're not nearly saying it like at Hampton In or something. They're not. I think her luxury lifestyle has been way downgraded. That she married somebody else. I think that was. Yeah, she got remarried a lot of yeah, because she would not like the child before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're so right. They were living in like a high rise.
Speaker 1: And by the way, he's Muslim and has to have the bidet, and you know that hotel didn't have a bidet. Yeah, he's gonna have to go to the other house to like go to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, well you could get one of those handheld portable ones.
Speaker 1: True true, true.
Speaker 2: So that Lauren has said that she uses when she's pregnant, so on pillow talk, I don't know. Yeah, So he loads the luggage on the luggage rack pushy thing, I don't know what it's called, and he pushes her on it with the luggage and then he's like they get to the room and he's like, why are there black balloons, which was the question we've all been wondering, and she goes, because she brought this huge it's like the house from up but not colorful at all. It's black balloons, and she goes, it's classy, baby, it's.
Speaker 1: She okay, just like those shoes. We got it.
Speaker 2: Okay, And then he's like, there's ant in the balloons and he can't get it, so then he bites one of them to pop it. And then we see the hotel room, which apparently she's been sleeping in with her children that we're never going to meet and that she also is sharing a room with ad non that night, like she doesn't she didn't get them a second or adjoining room because the kids. We don't know how old the kids are, but the hotel room has confetti all over the floor and kids toys and he's like there's a tornado in the room, like you couldn't have straightened us, Like how muchunk here?
Speaker 1: So much?
Speaker 2: It's so much junk food. And so they're all four of them going to be in that room there first his first night in America.
Speaker 1: I'm sure the kids are with the dad for the first couple of nights because it's like it's it's like a pampton in type of suite or like a residence in or something, because there's the bedroom area and then probably the kids are sleeping on the polack couch in the main area because they're probably like I think they're like eight and five. Yeah, so one area is the living room, one area is like her bedroom, and so probably for the first couple of nights they'll be alone, and then the kids will come and we'll never see them, but we will see their disaster and they're awake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so well if it's the Hampton. And then maybe that's why they she didn't have them clean the room because they only clean like a week at those like long term hotel.
Speaker 1: And also, that's fair, don't make those people clean up. You're discussing mass.
Speaker 2: I know, I agree. But also if I came to America and traveled for thirty hours and there was literally kids stickiness everywhere, I'd be like, but he better get used to it if he's going to be a stepdad and a dad, get used to it, buddy. So she goes, it's hard to keep a room tidy with kids. I'm not a tidy person, and she's He's like, well, when you better keep our house clean, woman, you know, And she's like, okay, sure, And then she's massaging his shoulders and she worries that he's too spoiled by the women and his family and she might expect that from her, which is why she's massaging his shoulders. I guess, so maybe you should talk about this expectations, or have thought about this before you got pregnant. And then they go off to the bedroom and so then the next day they are driving to see his brother who lives in the US with his wife, and he lived in Boston, but he moved to Texas to be near abnon crazy. I hope the wife. I hope the wife was on board. You don't even know if ad Nah's going to stay so and I will.
Speaker 1: I mean, this whole thing with the brother being here, I don't think we knew this, and it's this, is he married to a Muslle woman? Did he marry an American Christian Woman's same as? An interesting? Very interesting m hm.
Speaker 2: So uh. They see the brother Ferris, and the brothers hug and are so excited to see each other. It's very cute. And then Higer Lily is like, Hi, nice to meet you.
Speaker 1: And do you want to think Ferris is like, suck it, favorite brother? Their Ferris is here.
Speaker 2: Now I am favorite brother.
Speaker 1: Now I am favorite brother. Now suck it favorite brother? Theay or just because you massage is groin on his wedding night means nothing.
Speaker 2: I tried to tell Katie about that. She was utterly confused.
Speaker 1: I listened to that. It was funny.
Speaker 2: So they meet, They go to this country club and Adnan is excited to play luxury golf, like a luxurious businessman who doesn't have a business but he's in America now, So.
Speaker 1: I looked up this place.
Speaker 2: Okay, how much does it cost to play around at golf?
Speaker 1: Eighteen dollars okay, and that's pretty good. And if you want to join for a five day week or a seven day week, it's like twenty four hundred dollars for a year and you could play five or seven days a week.
Speaker 2: That sounds really cheap.
Speaker 1: Actually it's a cheap place. I think she probably did belong to some very fancy country club that, now that she remarries, not allowed to go to anymore.
Speaker 2: Black falls from there. Yeah, so ad None. Oh, they're driving the golf cart and Tiger Lily says it's like Mario Kart, which I ifought was funny, and I think the other is like making noise Mario Kart like Warrio noises back at her. But I couldn't tell one hundred percent if you knew what that was. He was making funny noises that to me could have been Warrio, but I'm not one hundred percent sure.
Speaker 1: I also would not know.
Speaker 2: Okay, Mario Kart is like the only game I know. So Adnon does not know how to golf, and that he's a man so that's not going to stop him. And he goes out there and he's chalking up giant parts of the turf just such, just saw it is flying and he's like, having a great time. So maybe a lesson next time, just take a lesson. So they sit down to eat and they say they have missed two prays to pray, prayer times, and he's gonna and he says, are you going to teach the baby to pray? And he said yet, of course baby is Muslim, right baby, And she's like, yes, baby, and then baby's Muslim, yes, baby, And then he said, but I would be happier if you became Muslim. And she's like, but when did you change your mind? Because you knew I was Christian and you were fine with it, and he said, well, I didn't change my mind. I always accepted that you were Christian, but I hoped that you would become Muslim. And I'm just saying it now for the first time.
Speaker 1: So I'm here that we were married and we have exactly yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she says, well, I don't want to change my religion for him, and if I wanted to do it for myself, that would be different, and Faris goes, yes, I like your mind, so he agrees with her. But that's when all the guys on the show say that are Muslim. They're like, you meant to do it for you. I know it sounds like I'm making you and that you're doing it for me, but you have to do it for.
Speaker 1: You every time. That's what they say. Yeah, are just twenty times now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And on forbid in Love too? Yep, So which is that show for coming back? Or did that not do well?
Speaker 1: And they take away we don't, Yeah, they really do.
Speaker 2: So in their talking head Tiger Lilli and adn On, he says, you're my wife and I'm scared for you and I want to protect you and I want to save you. And she's like, yike.
Speaker 1: She's like no, baby, but you know what, I don't.
Speaker 2: Why are you talking like preachy like that? I don't like that. Baby.
Speaker 1: Does he even know what preachy means?
Speaker 2: Probably no, I don't think he knows how he sounds or the language that he's using. But she has heard it. She lives in Texas and she knows that that preaching language. And she's like, nope.
Speaker 1: Great point, Well, we see what's happening with him. Now we see on social media and stuff, so it'll be interesting to see how we get there.
Speaker 2: Mmmm.
Speaker 1: And if it's true, and that's what.
Speaker 2: If it's she's leaning into the trad wife Muslim wife for the engagement on social media.
Speaker 1: And to sell the clothing that she's trying to sell, right, totally, totally the business that they have of selling these clothes. Yeah they're not, they're noxious.
Speaker 2: Okay, smart, it's smart business move, it is, it is. But if you don't believe it, that's gross.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we'll see, we shall see. Okay, let's move it on to Darce and Georgie Bulgarian and Georgie so speaking of Eastern European men. So she's shopping, she's trying to find some more conservative clothes, and she's with this girl Roxy that you remember is also married to a Bulgarian guy, and she comes out and she's in like this. Darcy comes down and she's like this black high neck dress with their arms out, which seems pretty conservative to me, and Roxy goes, no, no, no, no no, this is for Beverly Hills, not Bulgaria. And then she goes, well, what if I've been on this jacket like what if we're going out like a date night, like a nice restaurant. It's got like random sequence hanging. It's a hideous this jacket, yeah, I mean, and she's like.
Speaker 2: This reminded me of nineties style that's coming back or has already been back, the jackets with like the big studs sequence and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't like it. And she says. Roxy goes, no, you cannot do this, no, no, no, no no, this is you're going to Bulgaria. If you don't earn the respect, you will get sent back. You get sent back here to States. You can't embarrass the Darcy. Let's tone this outfit down with some flats. She's cause she's got on like a Chanel lookalike kind of outfit. Yeah, And so Darcy takes her shoes off to show her like how short she really is. She's like, oh my gosh, this family is tall and it's crazy. And Roxy is trying really hard to help her. She's like, I'm married to a guy from Bulgaria. I can tell you this happened to me. I went over there because I'm always in like tank tops and you know, leggings, and they don't like it. And then she's telling her, you need to get rid of those long nails. You need to get some mom nails. I was like, should I be offended? Do I have mom nails? Probably? So I bite mym and you got to remove these lashes. And she says, you don't want to be flashy, you want to be respectful, blah blah blah. So Darcy takes herself the clothes that she wears just to go to like a beauty appointment or things that I would never wear on like a night out. It is like a sheer half outfit with like the glance. It's crazy. So she goes.
Speaker 2: Then I know Keisha is screaming because I heard all your episodes about the flesh tone bodysuit. I love after your lockup too.
Speaker 1: So many of you have so many flesh colored bodysuits, so many Why why? So they go to this AFL beaudy bar and we see Fatima. So Fatima, I guess it's the f and AFL wasn't Fatima at the bachelorette party for Stacy.
Speaker 2: She looks very familiar to me.
Speaker 1: She's very familiar in this realm, and I feel like Fatima was at the bachelorette party of Stacy when Georgie and not Florian, but the guy with a spiky hair got into a fight the friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the guy that's like their brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel so. I feel like Fatima was there that night.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we've seen her the friend Leslie. We see Leslie. We've seen Leslie quite a bit. And she walks in like, oh my god, you look amazing girl. Look at you runway. Oh my gosh, you look like a doll. It looks like a Barbie. You're incredible, quite encouraging her.
Speaker 2: What kind of doll does she look like? That Annabelle doll that kills people?
Speaker 1: The brats dolls?
Speaker 2: Is it? It's not Megan, She's not another season no blossoing and killing people.
Speaker 1: So Darcy goes, okay, so she does a brat stall. That's exactly right, Yes she does. And she goes, listen, I'm in here. I gotta I gotta tone down my lashes, Okay, I gotta tone them down. I can't. I can't tone down this. Can't tone down this, the boobs that the button has a face. I can't tone all that down. It's just what it is. The lashes.
Speaker 2: It's not just what it is. You weren't born like that.
Speaker 1: No, you did it yourself.
Speaker 2: You did your chill.
Speaker 1: She goes, the lashes are gonna help. They're gonna make me look more conservative. Okay, and you know this is a big deal. It's the big deal. I'm having to change a piece of myself with the lashes. So they show her the lashes, right, And this reminds me like when you go to the groomer and they show you how short you want your dog's hair. It's like one, two, three or four, right, yeah, and the one is the lowest shaved level you can give the dog, and then the five because I think you still want a little fluff. So they're showing her the sixteen sixteen, which I have to assume is like centimeters, Yeah, sixteen on your face, tarantula, the biggest ones you could possibly do, or the like the sixes, which would probably be just like a normal person would get a couple on the edges to go to an event. She was like, look, I know you like the sixties. Why don't we go down to like the like the seven nines or whatever. And I have to assume that means like they started seven in the middle and go out to nine on the outer edge, and she goes, Okay, I'm gonna do it. Yep, you're right, Okay, I'm gonna be brave, gonna be brave, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Go do it.
Speaker 1: Go for the thirteens, going for the thirteens. So she went down one size.
Speaker 2: She went she is acting like she has given up a part of herself, like she's one of her horror cruxes just died, and like, but this is true, like body dysmorphia, like that, she is so attached to her looks that this is she literally she feels like she's giving up a part of herself.
Speaker 1: And maybe that's why the l Yeah, maybe that's why the friends are all like, oh my god, it's so great. You know, they're trying to encourage her. So she goes, I said, here's the thing. My eyes are bald, losing care down there all over. You know what a little last nightbody little last never hurt nobody.
Speaker 2: Okay, yours hurt me. And also your eyebrows being black hurt me.
Speaker 1: They're very very muppet they muppet ready. Yeah, So then they discuss how Georgie had this job for a while that he didn't even tell her about, and then he got a promotion at this new job and she's like, yeah, it's crazy, and they're like, you're married, Like that's really weird. I think he's trying to, like again, like we thought before when he was hiding money in his sock drawer, I think he's trying to save up his money to get away from her. And she goes, yeah, What I'm hoping is that with this trip and everything and how he was finally honest with me that he got a promotion at his job or that he had a job at all, I'm hoping we're going to work towards transparency. We're going to work on our relationship and want me to see Georgie's left her side like so means vulnerable. Don't like to see it.
Speaker 2: So maybe transparency before you get married.
Speaker 1: I think if your husband gets a job, he should tell you, yeah, that's She's not wrong.
Speaker 2: She's and I feel like he gaslights her by making her think it's normal or other men have made her think that this is normal or whatever. But this is not normal.
Speaker 1: Why do you need to know where I go from nine to seven? Who cares?
Speaker 2: Mind?
Speaker 1: Your business.
Speaker 2: Well maybe because her dad was in like the CIA or whatever. You said. Yeah, she's us. She's used to some secrecy.
Speaker 1: She's pretty sure Georgie's not the CIA. So now we see the production just does her dirty as like Darcy's normal look, Darcy's new look, and look, I gotta say, the new ones do look better, and they are not quite so crazy and listen, maybe maybe next time will step down to a nine. But she she could always step down to thirteen. That's all she could do.
Speaker 2: I actually thought the first the originals looked better because I felt like they matched the rest of her look. They match her extreme bleached hair, her extreme eyebrows, her extreme lips. She looks like she should be living at the Capitol in the Hunger Games. But now her eyelashes look slightly less so so it almost looks a little weird to me.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I like the younger ones, so the new ones. So she turns around. This is when they all go, oh my god, you look so young, so fresh. Who would ever have known you don't even need all those slashes? Look at you, Darcy, you look so great. And I wonder if this is their like reverse psychology of like if we tell her, maybe then she'll lessen something else. Maybe she'll get the giant boobs taken out. Maybe she'll stop with the filler and the fox eye thing. And you know, so her talking ahead, she goes, Yep, Georgie and I were going to Bulgaria, and really this is our honeymoons had on anymoon, and I want to dress respectfully, but you know we're not going to be with family the whole time. I can pack some sexy stuff. I can get sexy.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh my god.
Speaker 1: So now we see your packing and packing in the living room as a trope as we have on these shows. I've never said it. She's literally like smacking her own ass, like, yeah, look at this, she still got it? Yeah girl, yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh she has to be her own hype person because her husband does not even like her as a person.
Speaker 1: She's like looking at this laundry, going, yeah, girl still got it. Uh yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, who's who are you talking to? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: So you really do wonder when there are no cameras there and Darcy and or Stacy are walking around their apartments alone, if they do still quote mantras to themselves under their.
Speaker 2: Pa I think so, yeah, you cal powers love it, sexy fifty and sexy, still got a girl.
Speaker 1: Still got it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like as you're heating up, you're like young boozy in the microwave. Still cat it. I'm still sexy, like oh yeah, oh oh got it, oh moist love it.
Speaker 1: Juicy, juicy, juicy ah ah huh yeah oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Sixy, just like sexy pasta. Juicy juice is dripping down my chin, Like, who are you trying to turn on yourself?
Speaker 1: So crazy?
Speaker 2: The dog? What are you doing?
Speaker 1: So she goes, Okay, that's good. Bag one of four done, and he goes, can I ask you something in those four bags? You have any appropriate clothes in the four bags? And she pulls up a silk blouse. She goes, look at this conservative silk blouse. See silk. And he goes, I know what you need. You need comfortable clothes too. She goes, I got it, I've got I've got it. I figured it out. And so she's wearing a black cat suit, you know, with her boobs out, and I think, but she is bob She buys clothes for her size, which is probably like a small because she's a tiny person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but her.
Speaker 1: Boobs are an XL. Right, so yeah, so she goes, what about this? What about what I'm wearing? And he goes, oh my god, your boobs is out, and she goes, but look, babe, I'm gonna put on this giant coat. I'm gonna no one's people. We're gonna like stop me in the airport to be like, oh my gosh, is this what's his name, George whatever with the crazy hair, George Clinton and the p funk. Yeah, look at me, look at me everything.
Speaker 2: She looks like a mob wife.
Speaker 1: Everything she has has tags on it. Every single thing she pulls out has a tag on it. She's like, we do, I'm going to return this, but I don't wear it. So so she shows the coat. She's like, it's like a blanket discovered. Everything's clever. See now, Meanwhile he's talking, she is wishing around these various scarves. Okay, later we see she has a Christian duer went on, but this one is Chanelle. These are all fake, I'm telling you right now, okay, and she's, uh, I don't know that. I have no evidence of that, other than she would be living on the street if she actually if all this stuff was actually designer, it would as way to funny. So she's messing around with the scarves to see how she could do it, and she goes, I've toned it down a lot. Look about the lash. Yes, look look at me. Look, I'm a practicing Now buy now can you use can you say? Look?
Speaker 2: Look?
Speaker 1: And he goes, Darcy, they look same, they look same, and she goes, oh my god, no, they're I have a sixty now I'm thirteen. Okay, it's a big, big change for me. So he says in his tocket head, Oh, thank you Darcy for listening to me. With this natural looking eyelash, I'm one hundred percent sure of my parents. They're not going to notice your big cleavage, your super shoes, and your short skirts. Oh my god, the Darcy thinking. I mean, it's shocking sometimes, but hopefully now with short eyelashes, she could see better to see how inappropriate she dress. Yeah, Georgie, shut up, this is the girl that you married. I'm getting Really, I like to make fun of Darcy as much as the next person. Yeah, but he's pissed me off.
Speaker 2: No, it's it seems like he does not even like her, like, let alone in love with her. Like, do you even like her?
Speaker 1: It's not great, and he's talking so badly about her behind her back to her, and then like when he came to her, we didn't get to talk about when he showed up at a birthday party last week, He's like, whooh, like it's about him. I was like, it's not your birthday. I'm getting a corner somewhere with Florian. So she says, don't worry, I'm gonna dress for the occasion when I need to. Whatever it is, it's okay, it's no big deal. I got it, and he goes, I don't want to talk about these same things over and over. You don't respect what I say. It's kissing me off. Your boobs are out uncovered. I don't want you walking in like this in the streets of Bulgaria because people will think you prostitute herr.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's rude as hell. But he's not wrong, and he did make himself clear. Like, and she is in delusion if she thinks that she can wear that top with it. I mean, like literally you can almost sea nipple, like.
Speaker 1: This is the airplane outfit, which.
Speaker 2: That's true, that's true, and.
Speaker 1: It won't be comfortable on the airplane, but she's trying to look a certain way in the Miami airport.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then she's going to change on the plane when they're flying into Boldova.
Speaker 1: Throw a sweater over it to find a sweater that'll fiddle those giant knockers. So meanwhile, when he's like, people think you prostituted herr, she's not offended at all. She's just whipping these fake scarves all yeah, And she goes, I'm not a host of it. I'm not even finish gettingdressed. You don't even know what all I'm gonna wear. And he goes, you don't care. You're not thinking about me, you don't care about this trip.
Speaker 2: And okay, that's not true. Look at all those tags she went shopping, she's been chopping she got she went down, taking three sizes on her eyelashes.
Speaker 1: And then talking to it, he goes, I'm very worried about this trip. The women in Bulgaria, they just don't dress like this, especially at fifty years old. And I worry about what my family and friends will think about her, and also of me because I'm married to her.
Speaker 2: So that's the probles it. Yeah, that's it here embarrassed.
Speaker 1: Because this is the kind of gal he liked in Connecticut and Miami. Yeah, and when I think initially met her in New York, this was what she Now it's ramped up quite a bit since he was first with her, but they've been married a year now. This is what he married. He doesn't want his family to think ill of him because he married a woman that keeps herself this way. Right, Okay, Well, I don't know what to tell you, Georgie. You got yourself into quid.
Speaker 2: Apickle, you did, Yeah, maybe go and stand up for your choices and stand up for your for your life. She pays for everything and has stuck with me despite me cheating on her, So it's fine that she dresses like this.
Speaker 1: And also, don't mention that she's fifty, because that has nothing to do with it.
Speaker 2: She can dress however she wants at any age. She's darcy. God damn it.
Speaker 1: So she's like, I love you, Let's make this fun, let's not get angry, let's listen to each other, let's communicate, and he goes, listen, you're showing effort by saying I love you, and bulgarian over and over, She's like ging gets one sound love Bulgarian jingch. He goes, Okay, you're making effort. Let's go, and he goes, I apologize. I'm very stressed about this trip, you know, let's go. So go to the airport and the talking head she cries just for no reason. She's just standing there and goes, yeah, going to Bulgaria. I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Just out of the over she goes, Oh my god, my giver. I want them to feel my love and that I'm always had its back. I want them to feel I want to feel that love and return. And I was like, I'm hearing a lot of eyes in that sentence that you you are trying to show how great you are, how much you love him, how much you've supported him, how much you've paid for and you want that love in return from his family. So we should get all about you, Darcy.
Speaker 1: I'm a giver. I want to give love. I love their son. I want them to know how much I love their son, and I want to feel their love. These people have never met you. Cover up your boobs. I don't know what to tell you, girl. Yeah all right, well listen, it wouldn't be a good episode of Darcy didn't cry at something ridiculous, So we're here for it. Yeah, we're going to finish up like we have done the last twenty six times and seasons of us talking about this, which is with the Jasmine and Gino and they're on your turf now, so let's see.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, thank you God. So happy about this change in programming. So Fino is telling cousin Dana about the ice bar in Vegas and the ice boobies, and Dana is like, oh, wow, is the word.
Speaker 1: That they were leaping out?
Speaker 2: I think titties okayan or tits yeah, and Danna's with.
Speaker 1: Boob with breastlessness yeah.
Speaker 2: And Dana's like, wow, okay, wow, it's not like that in Michigan. So and he goes, and Gino goes, and then we kissed, and Dana goes, did your lips get stuck together? Because he's seen a Christmas Story too, and uh, these are real deep fears if you've seen that movie. So Gino says that Danna thought, you know, you were thought I was crazy to do the open marriage, but you supported me the whole time, and Dana Dana goes, It's never a dull moment with you, Gino and I was like, Dana is only friends with Gino because of the stories, because he's like, Dana is growing a rattail if you noticed it in the back, because he is so bored with his life, and he's like, my crazy cousin Gino has the best stories. He's life. It's really weird. It's like a cow lick in the back at the bottom and it's dangling and it's not thin like a real rat tail yet, but it's like a mullet. It's doing something back there.
Speaker 1: I can tell you Michelle's Michelle's not gonna like that.
Speaker 2: Michelle's not going to stand for that. Dana maybe is going through like a midlife crisis or something, so but he loves hearing the stories from wild cousin Gino. So Gino is like, yeah, I know I need to talk to Giasmin, but I'm worried that Jasmine might be so mad that she runs me over in the car in the parking lot and then Google's hoss long to die in snow. So Dana tells Gino, Okay, well you should meet with her, but you know you shouldn't be scared because she's told Michelle that she still loves you, and she's waiting for you, and she know is like, yeah, she's probably lying because she lied to me about everything, And I was like, okay, but so did you, pot kettle. You lied about a pageant things a lot. Yeah, so, and you sent her naked pictures to your ex never forget, and you gave her a toothbrush. So meanwhile, I haven't No one's forgotten. So did you see that post I sent you with the people's favorite screenshots from the show and one of them with the toothbrush on the ground. So meanwhile, Jasmine is putting on a face mask and she's getting in that heat box sweat home sauna. I don't know what. I don't know what. You call it home. You zip it up home sauna, and you zip it up and then just your head is out. And poor Coco comes home with Matt and can't get to her, and I was like, Coco, Oh, I love Coco. So she tells Matt Gino sent me an email, and Matt says, oh, he knows how to use the internet. He makes these subtle, not subtle, totally unsubtle digs about Gino's age all the time, and it's hilarious. But also they're so like not witty, they're so like obvious, you know, because it's Matt. So he's like, oh, he has a computer. Okay, So he wants to Gina wants to meet Jasmine at the park during the day in public, so there's less likely to be a homicide. And Matt is like, okay, if you guys get back together, how does this affect me and my bang buddy? And we still bang And he tells us I have feelings for Jasmine and I don't want her to go back to Gino. And he has feelings in the way like a Jim Bro has feelings like I think he had does love, like have feelings for her, but it's like the most that he's capable, Like, oh, I think he's a little man. I don't think so, how what do you think if.
Speaker 1: You think I think he's well, I think she found this new boyfriend and they came up with this whole plan to say open marriage, and she got I think Jasmine and Gino are in on it together this whole time, and then Gino would only agree to this whole long drawn out plan of saying the open marriage in Matt. And now she's got the new boyfriend if he can have a redemption arc of showing that he will kiss another woman, and I believe now he's on the single life. So Gino's like, I'll only agree to drag this out for three more seasons of three different you know, franchises if in the end I'm shown not to have a non working winner.
Speaker 2: But what do you think Matt thinks? I was talking about Matt?
Speaker 1: No, I know. I think Matt is also in on it because he is Jasmine's new boyfriend and they did get pregnant on purpose, I think.
Speaker 2: So do you think he loves Jasmine?
Speaker 1: Yes, I think they are a real couple that is in love. They even did They even did their version of the Coldplay concert couple, which.
Speaker 2: Is that funny.
Speaker 1: It was funny things that things that you should have done instead, like the first one they can't camera, just wave heyy, and then the other one was like pretended the woman's doing the Heimlich.
Speaker 2: It was really I love that.
Speaker 1: It was very that's funny.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, she's funny, she's hilarious.
Speaker 1: She's hilarious. Pretty mean, but she's hilarious, and I think Matt person No, I hadn't seen her other kids in years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, doesn't care. So he's She says, if Gino says that we have to stop banging, we have to stop and I will miss you, and she starts to cry. And Coco is on Matt's lap because Coco definitely prefers Matt, and I do feel like dog snow and Gino was always like Coco, but like didn't pet Coco a lot. There wasn't like a lot of physical contact. And I feel like Coco really loves Matt. So she puts on no pants and thigh high boots so that I don't know if they could just go banging out in the parking lot. She's ready to go, and Matt says, you know, okay, good luck. I'm just a phone call away. And he hopes that Gino will show him his true self and Jasmine will realize that she should give him a chance. And so Gino is in the parking lot. He's brought some of her clothes and then he starts smelling them, which wasn't creepy at all, not.
Speaker 1: At all, Yeah, weird at all, like really prolonged sniffing.
Speaker 2: Sniffing in a parking lot. If there was a children's like jungle cham near by. I would take my children home, call the police, call the police, and I would drive home on a different route that than we normally take. So he also brought her coffee machine because she loves that coffee machine. I guess, like it's been four months, I'm assuming she has found a new coffee solution at Matt's house.
Speaker 1: So she target, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: He has not been sleeping because he's been trying to decide what to do between Jasmine and Natalie. But today, just today, he found out that she cheated on him before the open marriage, and that makes it his decision much easier. So meanwhile, Jasmine shows up in no pants thinking I might sleep in my own bed tonight with my husband.
Speaker 1: She shouldn't think that, come on, no, no.
Speaker 2: But she did wear no pants, so she's ready for the occasion.
Speaker 1: She's in a dress. Kimberly, I think it's just I think it's like a big flannel shirt dress situation that she belted so terrible. Okay, should have good style.
Speaker 2: See her vagina. So she walked and sees the coffee machine and her clothes and is like, this is not what I expected. I thought we were making up and so she says, you know what's going on? Where have you been recently? And he's like, where have I been recently? What do you mean? And she's like, you were gone with a woman and he goes, yeah, I went to Vegas to see a woman. I suck some ice boobies. It was great. We had a great time. And she's like, you are married, and he's like, well, I did have a good time with Natalie because we just fight all the time, and I had a great time with her. And Jasmine's like, how long were you with her? And for how many days? He's like three days. She's like, so you're comparing a three day bang trip in Vegas to a five year relationship in Bitchigan. That is not a fair comparison at all. And you are too old for this. I could make any man the happiest he's ever been for three days.
Speaker 1: Like watch that.
Speaker 2: I can hide my crazy for three days, right, like seventy two hours. I can do it. I don't know if she can do it. I actually don't know if she could. I think I think she's pretty manipulative and I think she could do it. So you don't know anything about Natalie. You spent seventy two hours with her in Vegas like calm down. So she he says, well, that's not fair because we've been fighting since you got here, and we always got along in Piano.
Speaker 1: Ma, what roll the tape, roll the tape.
Speaker 2: What I'm sorry are we Let's go back to the knives situation when he couldn't cut because he didn't have the proper knives, and you guys were screaming at each other and I thought you one of you was going to push the other one off of that high rise balcony. Yes, in front of her poor sister niece slash daughter, sister dollaged whatever an Coco would have to see that in the same build that Dan lives in.
Speaker 1: I mean, we always got along in Panama. No, they didn't remember when they stayed at some hotel and she went down two floors and had a bachelorette party. I mean, no, it's.
Speaker 2: A male stripper and left him alone in the room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they didn't all.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, were you screamed in the hotel gym and scared production and I thought you were going to kill someone?
Speaker 1: That Also, the toothbrush incident happened also in Panama. They were occasion. Don't just piss on my leg and tell me it's raining, Matt Sharp, No, we've seen this show. You didn't always remember.
Speaker 2: The toothbrush con So he she starts crying, and she says, I'm such an idiot. She does her tele in novella, I'm such an idiot. I missed you so much and my stuff is still in boxes because I've been waiting for you. And he says, you broke the rules. You were going to the gym for eight hours a day, and you were probably not even at the gym, you were having sex. But but the bigger issue is I just found out today coincidentally that you were cheating on him four months before the open marriage. I looked at your phone.
Speaker 1: He never says the open marriage. Did you notice he just says open marriage, Just like when he used to say she wants to come to USA. He keeps just saying open marriage. Before we agreed to open marriage, and you were talking to him four months before the resort and open marriage. He never says the open marriage.
Speaker 2: It's very very funny. Yeah, I have to I'm gonna watch for that. Yeah. So he's like, I looked at phone records. You were calling Matt, and he's like.
Speaker 3: You were What the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: And he gause his voice kids so high, yeah, and like miles away. Coco is like, oh her mind was.
Speaker 1: Is that that guy that used to yell at my mom?
Speaker 2: Yeah, with the hats, so the hats that smelled that. So she said we were friends. That's why I called him. And he says, this was before therapy. You were talking to him from two minutes to sixty minutes, like okay, big range, and he says, I should have gone with my instincts when you brought up open marriage. I knew that you were already cheating, and you told convinced me that you weren't. And then we they roll the clip of her gaslighting him and convincing her that him that you know, she hasn't been cheating, and she says, I was not dating Matt. These are serious accusations. I swear on my life I didn't cheat. But she's not that upset, which makes me think it's all true. She's not upset enough. I think she did cheat. I think it's emotionally cheating, even if she didn't sleep with him, and and I mean, she was talking to another man for hours at a time on the phone.
Speaker 1: She was all agreed upon for this storyline, That's what I think. So I think she's able to say I wasn't cheating because we agreed upon it.
Speaker 2: I agreed on it. Yeah, she says, I swear on my life, I didn't cheat. I thought she was going to say, I swear on my children, but she has forgotten about the children.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's forgot kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. So she's like, God, send me the worst disease if I cheated on Gino. So now she's trying to guesslight us. So then all of a sudden, it's nighttime because they've been in that parking lot for way too long and there are no more children left at the park, thank god. And he's still talking about the phone records. I saw the phone records. And then the crickets outside are going nuts because they're hoping to drown out this horrible screechee fighting. And she says, I had to call mat to have him drive me to the gym because you said you wouldn't drive me. So that's what those two minute phone calls were, right, not the sixty minute. And she's like, where's your evidence? And he goes, I'll print it for you. I have a printer. I'm gonna need more toner because my printer is low on ink, but I will print it for you.
Speaker 1: Where's Matt when you need him to like jump up from behind the gard But like I told you, he was old, he's gonna print. He is a printer.
Speaker 2: Is he gonna fax it too? So he's eric a telegram. So he says, you know what, I want a divorce And she goes and she like you kind of see something like flash over her eyes, like oh, we're doing this now, like like either this is fake and we're doing the divorce storyline or I can't manipulate him anymore, like because she doesn't even try to fight. She's like, I'm not gonna beg okay. So she takes her clothes and it's like almost sad sack, like Charlie Brown music playing, and she takes her clothes out of his car and puts them on the ground in the parking lot.
Speaker 1: Interesting choice, yeah.
Speaker 2: And then he goes, there are no hats in there. I just want to make sure they're and she's like, no, there are no hats, you know. And then he comes over and checks he lifts up the yogamet. He's like, I just want to make sure nothing got stuck in there or something, because I have.
Speaker 1: Twelve to fifteen hats in the backseat of mind.
Speaker 2: Buy a new hat, Yeah, buy a new hat. Are those not like ten dollar hats that you're wearing all the time? Are they expensive hats?
Speaker 1: Linding also put the yoga mat down first and put the clothes on top.
Speaker 2: Clothes on top, yeah. Yeah. So he goes, well, it's it's sad that it ended this way, and she goes, it's all my fault and be at peace. Told them to be at peace. And then she sits down on the pile of clothes and the yogamet and he backs up the mini van and almost hits her with the car.
Speaker 1: Yes, so close.
Speaker 2: It was so close. I was like, does he have a backup camera? Because he's not even slowing down and she doesn't move. She's sort of like, I either it's not as close as it looked, or she's just like, run me over and I'll be a real victim and it'll be gold for TV. So she says, you know, then she's you know, in her talking head, she's now flipped it to be Natalie's fault because it was all her fault. But now it's all Natalie's fault. She's like, he never thought about divorce until he went to Vegas with that woman. That woman put this idea in his head. So and I wonder too, what Natalie.
Speaker 1: I wonder what kind of time clock we're on as far as the divorce goes, as far as her green card status, and no matter what, he's responsible for her for ten years, no matter when they get divorced. But if they get divorced, now, is there any grounds for her to be deported? So prop maybe that's Matt looks like he would be fine to move to Panama.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he'd do great there. He could like surf and stuff. What about the children? Was that paperwork filed? Like? Are the children in the No, that was never happening, never happen. Yeah, I don't even know. Well, because Danielle and Mohammed, she had to decide between annulment and divorce because if they annulled it, he would have to leave, and if she got divorced, he would get to stay.
Speaker 1: Oh Danielle of the smelly vagina.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, Danielle of this famous famously smell even vagina. Poor Danielle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because when you said Danielle, the most recent Danielle came to mind of Danielle and Johann.
Speaker 2: But that's a different Johan. No, I'm talking about Oge Danielle, not yoga defrauding the State of New York Danielle allegedly.
Speaker 1: All Right, everybody, that's our episode is really really long. But this show is really really long. I mean it's just two hours. It's just really long.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of couples. And we haven't even had a Brandon and Julia.
Speaker 1: No, they're coming next week. Oh my god, Oh my god. So next time on we get Brandon.
Speaker 2: You know, I always harder in previous seasons because we have skipped people. We have definitely like I think we always did Angela, but I know we always skipped big Ed whenever he's been on seasons. Yeah, that's so, Yeah, that was really good.
Speaker 1: Nice to have that luxury. Next time on we get Brandon and Julia and he's doing like a role play pizza delivery guy and he's doing a very bad Italian accent, going, my name is Pete. I'm here to deliver your pizza. And she thinks it's hilarious okay, but not sexy. Definitely not sexy. Libby and Andre and the children are in Moldova. You see Winston biting everyone at the table. They think it's funny there. They're doing cheers at dinner and they're saying, you know, I'd be so great if you could live here, and Libby says she does know a bit of Romanian. She's she's learning, so good for her, that's we like to see it. Kara and her hot self. She's Kara is just so hot. She's rehearsing for one of her big shows, and she says she really hopes that Giermo will show up for her performance and that they can start their healing journey. I don't know, but it's not gonna happen. Jasmine tells Matt that aud Gino he said he wants a divorce, and Matt says, what I hope is that Jasmine will see how fucked this guy is, and then I'm the one picking up the pieces. Go for Matt. He's cute and young, you got a baby together, Go for it. Go for Matt.
Speaker 2: Coco has made her choice, and Coco gave her Rose to Matt and not to Gino.
Speaker 1: And probably Matt would be fine and moved to Miami, which is where she wants to be. Totally he can get in on these Florida people.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's where we're going with this. So Tiger Lily and Adnan are talking and she's like, baby, like, I don't trust you because like, baby broke my trust and I don't know. He goes, well, I don't know. This is not my problem, not my problem, and she's like, oh my god, baby, do you even hear yourself?
Speaker 2: Baby?
Speaker 1: And then she cries. So who knows what he did?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Something to do with money, probably because he's yeah, maybe he gave money to new favorite.
Speaker 2: Brother, fair favorite brother, Yeah, favorite brother. Fayre is out out of the picture.
Speaker 1: Not getting to con American woman. Now it's Farris's job. Yeah, I want to remind you guys. Programming note here, so today is Tuesday. On Wednesday will be on the five dollars level of Pink Shade. Prime is going to be Welcome to Platville. We're going to do that as a standalone an episode because we can't put it with a Hunt for Love. I have seen I watched the whole first episode, and now I'm gonna sit down and do notes. There will be for this episode. There will be visual aids, there will be audio cues. When I tell you the amount of rage and anger that I had watching episode one of this new season of Welcome to Platvill is gonna jump out at you on your podcast years. It is something.
Speaker 2: I was watching Hunt for Love with my dad and a preview a commercial for Platfill and I said, these fucking people and he goes, what who?
Speaker 1: What do you try?
Speaker 2: I don't even cuss story? And I was like, I hate I hate these people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me tell you what this first episode is like. Wowsa? Wowsa? Does Ethan come across just as he's being portrayed on the internet.
Speaker 2: Good? Good, because then people on Reddit will shut up and stop saying that Olivia is lying even though she keeps free and all the receipts.
Speaker 1: Just listen, the receipts are right on our screen. He's saying these things. He's person it's really bad. It's really bad. So everybody, if you want to hear me rage out about that, that'll be on Wednesday. Also, our episode on the ten dollar Level we'll have our episode Out of the Valley because that airs on Tuesday night, and then we quickly get that episode out for you on Wednesday, and then of course we have Hunt for Love over the weekend. So seven episodes this week. Guys, if you're on the ten dollar level, you're getting seven ad free episodes this week. What are you complaining about almost died? I'm putting on seven episodes in a week.
Speaker 2: Come on, guys, one for every day of the week, one for every aneurysm in her belly. You are kidding so many episodes, so shut up. Leave her a five star review. People.
Speaker 1: Hees k Casey said, what would you tell people would be like the thing they could do to help you when you're down and out? I go, I don't know. Follow me on Instagram, leave a five star review, cast a role or no.
Speaker 2: No no, I said. Mary Payne is in bed checking the numbers on Instagram, so follow her, give her more follows please.
Speaker 1: I did go up in the last like. It took about four months, but I did go up like one hundred people. That's the great edit it to eleven point six, So here's hoping about twenty seven. I'm gonna be at twelve. I don't know why it's so slow, so slow when you do it honestly and you don't buy people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, it's slow.
Speaker 1: Do you know anybody that's not following me please grab their phone right now and say it's like a making wish foundation, wish for a dying woman. Yeah, it's not funny, guys, we're gonna stop joking about it. Okay, we're probably not. Everybody followed Kimberly and Katie and their podcast at Date with Dateline and they had some great content out and the Kimberly's back on that show now and and I've just listened to your most recent one where you did nicely talk about your mother passing away, and you did a great job handling it.
Speaker 2: I thought, thank you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yes, and you didn't joke about it or make morbid comments at all, didn't I?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, good, No, I don't think Katie would allow that.
Speaker 2: Now I got to start then.
Speaker 1: No, please, oh god, I'll warn her. They have a great podcasts and you could follow them. They don't need your Instagram followers, but if you want.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes absolutely we do.
Speaker 1: And they have a YouTube channel as well.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, a date with Kay and k and we're going to be doing more stuff on there soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the things, so follow them and all the places follow me and all the places. There's also a YouTube channel for Pink Shade, and I've come to understand that's very important. So everything is there. This episode is there. Everything is there, and you may have to do the thing where you look at the ads. I don't know. I don't know how it works. It just appears over it.
Speaker 2: Did you watch when Katie was doing Darcy Face?
Speaker 1: I should go watch. Yeah, can you show me what darcy face is?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know how she does it? Actually it's no, her lips like take up her half of her face and then like I don't know how she did.
Speaker 1: No, this is now. This is great for audio. We're just trying to.
Speaker 2: Sorry, all right.
Speaker 1: We will see you right here next week on TLC Tuesday, talking about ninety HTA, which we are rage watching. Okay, bye.
Speaker 2: Also join us for UK because joined because UK is.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you for mentioning that. That's another thing that's on the ten dollars level, and that comes out on Sunday. That show comes out. Sunday comes out Sunday. Thank you for reminding me ninety day. UK is killing it. I love it.
Speaker 2: So it's a really good, stupid, so much better than this show.
Speaker 3: Okay, bye
Speaker 1: Monta