Speaker 1: Hey, this has dropped on something of a power hour here, John hear you there, Thanks for dropping by. Welcome once again to the mother in Law's establishment, and we're going to be here again tomorrow. Today it's kind of a power hour, and thanks for dropping by as you always do.
Speaker 2: John hear you there.
Speaker 1: I want to know, first and foremost how many of you made it to the Boxing Day scarf exchange. I want to know what you got for Christmas. I want to know what you've gotten for gifts so far for those of you who are celebrating, are the Kwanza or Hanukkah, because I know that you are just starting your process, so I want to know if you've got the pony underneath the tree. And I want to know if everything is up and running in your particular part of the planet. So let me know how your holiday is or was morning tom so we'll see what's going on there. We got to talk about that with what happened this morning, because we've got juice boxes, we've got Boxing Day coming up in a half an hour, speaking of a half an hour, and youin taught us is decided that he is going to join us on Boxing Day for ten o'clock, So Nina's going to join us at ten.
Speaker 2: The invite is out for everybody else.
Speaker 1: But this is going to be kind of more of a power houry kind of a thing, and we'll give back to normal tomorrow of guests and things and recamping today and juice boxes.
Speaker 2: We do have some.
Speaker 1: News this morning in the NWSL big news this morning out of the NWS cell that we'll get into coming up in just a little bit, and so we'll get into juice boxes, get into all the action that's happening. We will discuss the Jordan Pickferd apparently stood on his head this morning. And I know that that's a dollar in the jar with that particular cliche, but a one one draw from Manchester City and Everton. So yes, the the brilliant point was not something that I said, but it was a point that was garnered by Tom and Ropes's Everton this morning. So yeah, I was not the one that made the brilliant point. That was our friends at Everton, so saving a Holland p que and that didn't help me with my fantasy point. So yes, draw at the edgehot, So that's a that is a big point for Everton this morning, we'll get into juice box, the clock matches and all that kind of stuff. So a little bit into it. Like I said, big news out of the NWS, all in as me and Ryan. We'll get into that this morning and anything else on my mind. So I want to know how your holiday is going or has gone. I want to know what you're up to. I want to know if you went to the Scarf Exchange, if you're in line at the Scarf Exchange, if you're watching us from the Scarf Exchange, post a picture if you are, that'd.
Speaker 2: Be kind of cool.
Speaker 1: You sit there and you kind of like in say anything, you sit there and it's like instead of the radio, it's it's like your mobile device or whatever, and you're watching You're watching the show. So whatever's on your mind this morning. Like I said, it's kind of an open forum. I do not know what Nino wants to bring to the table, so we'll all find out together.
Speaker 2: So Nino's coming up in just a little bit.
Speaker 1: So from Ben Jacobs from the Manchester City Everton match, more dropped points five points taken since November in the Premier League. Holland misses a p K to win it Everton have drawn Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester City conceding just once from Ben Jacobs this morning as to what happened very very early this morning across the board in the Premier League. So, like I said, we'll get into juice boxes come up in just a little bit and everything else that's going on. We got transfer news, we got gossip Permer and Innu window. No updates on Palma end or Kyogo Futohashi and the Celtic possible egress or ingress, egress from egress from Celtic ingress to Atlanta nited.
Speaker 2: No updates on any of that.
Speaker 1: So and this is the other part that I'm going to have to dance around as we go this morning.
Speaker 2: So hang on a second, all right.
Speaker 1: So that's where we are, all right. So, like I said, I don't know what Nino's bringing to the table. Nino's going to bring into the table, and it's going to be whatever Nina wants to do. At ten o'clock, like I said, we put out the invite for Nico Modano to join us at ten thirty. I you know, like I said, it's Boxing day. If you're spending time with your family, if you're spending time sleeping. If you're out of the country, it's no big deal. But like I said, tomorrow we'll be back to something resembling normal, back at it at nine oh five Eastern. Kaylor Hodges is going to join us. He couldn't join us in his normal two plot back and forth for the holiday, but he's going to join us tomorrow at ten thirty and we'll discuss everything going on. USL Championship League one. They have their schedule and the teams are continuing to either add to their rosters and their roster announcements or they're reinforcing folks. And we're seeing a lot of resignings right now in USL Championship USL League one, So we'll get into that with Kaylor tomorrow morning at ten thirty and everything else that's leading up to that. So that's where we are, all right. So opening kickoff brotos buy our friends at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot Com. As always, this is the QR code and once again thanks for hanging out with us with our friends at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot com. You hit that QR code and when you do you get to start your day. You get to kick off your day with Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot Com.
Speaker 2: See what I did there.
Speaker 1: And when you kick off with Kickoff, Kickoff Coffeeco dot com, once again, don't forget to use the code soccer down here fifteen when you check out, because then in turn that gets you fifteen percent off your purchase. That means that our friends at Kickoff Coffee take ten percent reinvested in the youth games, youth initiatives. Very very cool stuff from our friends at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff coffeeco dot Com. All right, there were a couple of different things that what was running through my head this morning as we were getting ready for getting ready for the show. And one of the things that kind of stuck with me is, I have a pair of blue jeans.
Speaker 2: That's on its last legs. And I mean I mean that both figuratively and literally.
Speaker 1: You know how the joke is that there are you know, you have a pair of jeans and it starts to rip, and folks around you will sit there and go, well, you know, people would pay it like eighty dollars for that pair of blue jeans and I'm thinking to myself, Okay, great, you know you want to pay me the eighty bucks now for something that's at thirty six thirty two, that's perfectly fine. And I ended up for Christmas getting replacement pairs. And then that's what you know, that's what you ask for, you know, it's like something is something's dying, you know, like a pair of any any piece of clothing that's dying, that's what you ask for. You ask for replacements. And so I got replacement blue jean for Christmas. But I always like to kind of sit there and if I get a piece, if I get a new piece of clothing, I'm gonna wash it first before I wear it. So I'm going to when we get back to get back to the Kasa and office age, da, I'm gonna I'm gonna wasth the pair of blue jeans first. But the pair of blue jeans that I have is on it literally is on its last legs, seriously, So you keep wearing them until they completely just dicentegrade, I mean, because that's what guys do. Guys wear clothing until it decentegrades. And the issue that I consistently have is that when you have a hole in your knee in your jeans. I don't know what it is. I legitimately do not know what it is about that particular kind of clothing, But when you put it on and continue to put it on, your foot naturally gravitates toward that gap in the clothing and not into getting dressed. You know, traditionally, you know, when you put your you put your pants on one leg at a time.
Speaker 2: So you put your.
Speaker 1: Pants on one leg at a time, and everything just goes relatively smoothly until you have a hole or ripping your knee or ripping your gens. Because then, for whatever reason, when you're putting your clothes on and with particular article of clothing, your.
Speaker 2: Foot gravitates toward gap.
Speaker 1: And just makes it bigger and bigger and bigger each and every time. So it gets to the point to where you know, people are sitting there saying, man, people a pat one hundred and fifty bucks for that pair of jeans because it's ripped so much. I'm to that point with this pair of jens. Literally every single time since the knee has come out of this particular pair of jeens, Literally every single time that I put this pair of jens on until I have the replacement to the point to where it's washed and it's and it's acceptable. Literally, it gets bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger each and every time. Literally, I can't explain it. The foot gravitates toward the gap and the jeans, it makes the gap bigger. Instead of just getting dressed and going right down the pant leg and being a normal set of jeans that has a you know, short rip in it, it literally gravitates toward the rip. It makes the rip bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger. All you're showing far more leg than you are wearing jeans.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's just me, and it wouldn't be the first time that it's just me, you know. But I didn't know if when you're putting jeans on, or you know, if you have a an article of pant when you're putting them on that when it rips, you instantly get.
Speaker 2: Rid of it.
Speaker 1: You play the life out of it until it's done, or just accept it for what it is, and you know, you throw it away like right then and there you go out, you get your pair of jeans.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's a rip, I've got to go get a pair of jeans.
Speaker 1: You get a pair of jeans, and then then you excuse me, you end up just taking the taking the gene like literally the second at the rips, you're done, or you play the string out until you get your new pair of jeans and it's washed. I was just checking to see if I was the only person that continued to make things worse the longer that.
Speaker 2: I kept a pair of jeans. Okay, like I said, there you go.
Speaker 1: Tom says he stopped wearing jeans a few years ago, only wears pants with stretchiness comfort above all.
Speaker 2: I get it. I mean I have.
Speaker 1: And by the way, full disclosure, the luxury slacks from Fabletics. I'm not gonna lie. The Boss picked up some of those for me and those are my go tos, the Fabletics slacks.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: I know you're sitting there as I understanding of going Fabletics and slacks. Yeah, literally, Fabletics and slacks. The Boss went and got some Fabletics slacks and I swear by them. I legitimately swear by them. They are worth it. Don't subscribe to the the service because you're literally paying. I mean you're you're if you see a coupon this time of year, by the way, if you see a coupon, you know, eighty percent off.
Speaker 2: But that's if you subscribe to the service.
Speaker 1: And then you have to buy literally pants I think every month or there's something, there's something subscription based. Just buy the slacks. Don't sign up for the subscription. That's your public service announcement. The more you know, don't sign up for the subscription, don't do that. Just get the slacks. Tom's PSA is that he's got Wrangler work pants that Walmart sells under twenty five bucks. Inter ble gotta least six good work, nicely done. But yeah, I will swear by the Fabletics I legitimately, and I never would have said that. Yeah, as a guy, I'll swear by a Fabletics. I swear by Fabletics.
Speaker 2: No lie.
Speaker 1: So anyway, Uh, I didn't know if my I didn't know if my genesness was impacting things. Uh, he was the only person that had this kind of thing going on with jeans. So anyway, that's opening Kickoff bronchos by our friends at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot Com. Here's your QR code once again for those of you who want to start off your day at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot com. And and when you do use the code soccer down here fifteen and get fifteen percent off your purchase, they in turn take ten percent reinvested youth games, youth initiatives brought to us buy our friends.
Speaker 2: At Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot com. Okay, that's not the only thing.
Speaker 1: Remember a relationship that we have with our friends at Grady Baby and Grady Baby co. And you can get the sweatshirt, you can get the T shirt, and our collaboration with our friends at Gratty Baby and Grady Baby co. Soccer is just better Atlanta. You can get it in the red, you can get it in the black, you can get the T shirt, you can get the sweatshirt. And when you do, one of the initiatives that we have in late twenty twenty four and twenty twenty five is helping out middle school soccer programs tied at the Atlanta public schools. And so when you go down this particular line of clothing, then you can help out at aps, and you can help out middle programs in the city of Atlanta with the Atlanta Public schools.
Speaker 2: So you can do that at Grady Baby and Grady Baby Co.
Speaker 1: Soccer is just better in Atlanta, and you can help out one of our causes, one of our collaborations here in twenty twenty four and twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: All right, other stuff.
Speaker 1: Once again, you can go to OLIVI and York and you can get the SDH jersey and it is by all accounts navy, because you know, there are some photographs that make it look like it's dark.
Speaker 2: It's just black.
Speaker 1: It's not navy, but apparently it's navy, and excuse me, and it is.
Speaker 2: It is navy. And you can have your choice.
Speaker 1: Voice obviously kais of Pinane across the front, and you have your choice of having white numerals and letters and the personalization or you can go light blue. I just went with the white. I didn't do a personalization on the back. But you can catch up with our friends at olive in New York. You can get your SDH jersey, and once again that is going to the net. Proceeds from that are going to help out causes that we are helping out starting until twenty five because it takes a little while for the jersey to get squared away so and made and I think it they're made to order traditionally or something like that. So what you can do is order it and it helps out causes that we have ear marked in twenty twenty five. And let's see. So it is Grady Baby, it is the jersey. It is a kickoff coffee. Oh yeah, Soccer Podcast towards. Forgot about that. Vote vote, vote, vote, vote as they say, vote early, vote often, and you have in the spas you have until like the thirteen. And this is something that was a surprise to us. And we are profoundly, incredibly blessed with what has happened to us in the last two months, specifically the Football Content Awards and being nominated for Best Network. And then in addition to that, I know when you lose to gold, Silver, Bronze is SKYBBC and Colossal Network. It's incredibly humbling to be nominated. But we were also nominated in the Sports Podcast Awards for twenty twenty four and that is in Best Sports Daily Show, Best Sports Daily Podcast, and so we are up against New Heights the Kelseys. I don't know if you've heard them, sc Pods, Scott Van Pelt, don't know if you've heard of him, and Stanford Steve and Bill road In, the Bros Pod and eight others. So we are in the finals of that particular category. So for those of you who are watching us on Twitch, go to sports and you can go to the link below in the banner. For those that are just listening Sports Podcastgroup dot com, going too the sports category, then go into best Sports Talk Podcast.
Speaker 2: And that's where we are.
Speaker 1: Like I said, we're going up against the Kelsey's, We're going up against de s v Pod, We're going up against Bill Roadin, and we're going up against eight others. But your vote and your support is greatly appreciated and thanks for all that you are that you are to us. So I can't thank you enough for everything that you guys have done for us. And once again we are asking that you vote early, vote often, not that we're condoning Chicago style politics here. And I don't know what the percentages are. I don't know if this is truly in the fcas it was fifty percent of judging and fifty percent of fan vote. This one is the fan voting section, but I don't know what the percentages are when it comes to the overall vote. So you can vote here at sports Podcastgroup dot com on the sports category best Sports talk Podcast. You can do that and then help us out and then continue to vote and let everybody.
Speaker 2: Else know and all those kinds of things.
Speaker 1: So Sports Podcast Group, it's for the Sports Podcast Awards in twenty twenty four, and.
Speaker 2: We're four an award.
Speaker 1: Ropes is mentioning pants this morning, and he says, Old Navy has tie up waist pants that are awesome. My problem with tie up is that I end up most of the time putting it into a knot that I can't get out of. I'll like do the knot too well, and it ends up being something that, you know, and I don't have the fingernails to go back in and undo the knot. So even if I just do it like a straight up bow, like.
Speaker 2: I'm tying my shoes, then most times when I try to undo the bow or undo the tie, it ends up nodding, and so I'm stuck in my own pants basically. So I've you know, I've.
Speaker 1: Got to do something that's fairly simple something that is that is button based for my own personal sanity. Otherwise I'm stuck in my pants. I can't quite do that. So ropes is better, Ropes is better at than I just farther that than I am.
Speaker 2: And so God bless you if you can get into a pair of pants, tie a bow and get out of the bow without nodding and being stuck in your drawers. Okay, so news this morning.
Speaker 1: I know that we wanted to discuss a.
Speaker 2: Juice box is going into ten o'clock. Let me do that.
Speaker 1: So the juice box is getting into ten o'clock matches, and I'm trying to do this with multiple devices in the corner of a house. For those of you that did not join us on Tuesday morning, this is Thursday, right, Yeah, Tuesday morning. I am down here in southeast Alabama at the mother in laws.
Speaker 2: And for those of you that have watched shows and listen to shows in the past, from here, it is an adventure getting a signal out and I mean that in every sense of the word. It is an adventure.
Speaker 1: And what I have determined, I think, is that instead of using the internet that is here in Southeast Alabama, which is not the strongest I have decided, and this was an executive decision, that I was going to use the Wi Fi hotspot off of my phones and do it that way was to get the signal out basically. So what is happening is that, mercifully so far, the cell signal out of the corner of the house. And literally I am in the corner of the house, that is the corner corner. I mean I am as far into the corner of the house as humanly possible, and I mean if I went any further cornered, I'd be outside. So I am in the corner corner. I have my hot spot up on my phone, and this is how we're getting the signal out so far on would we're doing okay, So that is how we're getting signals out here in these situations so far this week. And I am sitting on the floor in the corner bedroom, in the corner of the house, right at the edge of the house. Literally, I am as far into the corner as possible, and I'm sitting in the corner in the corner.
Speaker 2: So that's where we are.
Speaker 1: That's how we're getting It's almost like you know in the old days when you were when you had when cable didn't exist, or if your house didn't have cable and you had the rabbit ears and you're trying to like spin the rabbit ears to try to get the best signal possible. That's what we've tried to do here, to try to make sure that you know, I could get a signal out and it's not interrupted. Because for those of you that remember the last time we were here and we tried to do it through the Internet and it was taking over the show because I kept dumping. That's what we're trying to somewhat avoid. So we'll see what happens as we go. But so far, knock on what we're doing. Okay, all right, juice boxes in the Premier League before we go, it's just a handful of matches. It the way, born with Crystal Palace. Born With is a plus one oh eight going up against Crystal Palace at the Vitain. Your draw is a plus two to fifty nine Crystal Palace of plus two forty two. Chelsea and Fulham also at ten Chelsea big favorite of the minus two thirteen. Fulham is north of plus five twenty draws a plus three eighty Newcastle minus one oh eight draws a plus two seventy seven. Villa is a plus two to eighty on the road Forrest at home, and I did not have Nottingham Forest at this particular point of the season, at this particular position in the table.
Speaker 2: Didn't have it was.
Speaker 1: Not on the Vingo card, so Forest at a plus one twelve draws a plus two ninety one and Spurs are a plus two thirteen. Spurs are going to drive people crazy this year and angepastera Coglu has said he's not changing, so we'll see what happens with Spurs as they continue. And also at ten o'clock Southampton west Ham. Southampton's a plus two oh four under Ivan Yurich in the eighteen month contract that he has and your draws a plus two to fifty. West Ham is a plus one twenty nine twelve thirty eastern. It is Wolves in Manchester United at the Malnu Wolves are a plus three thirty four Manchester United and minus one twenty three draws a plus two eighty. You're three o'clock matchup Liverpool and Leicester. Liverpool's a minus twelve fifty minus twelve fifty draws just north of plus twelve hundred, and Leicester to win at Liverpool at Anfield is almost a plus twenty four hundred. By the way, this morning, the draw option if you took it with Manchester City and Everton was a plus four to thirty eight in the composite courtesy of our friends at odds Portal. Manchester City at home was a minus two ninety four, Everton a plus seven sixty three. So you're standings by the way in the prem after this morning, and uh Pepgardiola came out and said that he was worried that Manchester City wasn't even going to get out of the group stay the gaggle stage in Champions League. The way things are right now, Manchester City has played eighteen matches. They're in sixth, behind Bournemouth in goal difference, ahead of Villa in goal difference. They're in the Europa Conference League slot right right now. Liverpool's at thirty nine points and they have one, if not two matches in hand. They've got two matches in hand on Manchester City. Liverpool twelve three and one thirty nine points. Chelsea's at thirty five, Arsenal's at thirty three, Forrest is at thirty one. They've won four of five and three in a row by the way, and then born with Manchester City Villa. That gets you to seventh Newcastle seventeen matches played in twenty six. Fulham's at twenty five, ahead of Brighton in goal difference and that gets you that's the top half of the table. Spurs right now at a plus fourteen in goal difference, thirteen goals scored in seventeen matches by the way twenty three. They've lost three of four and they're at twenty three points. They're well ahead of Brentford who's in twelve, Manchester United twenty two points in thirteenth, west Ham twenty points in fourteenth Everton with the draw this morning, they've drawn three in a row, unbeaten in four seventeen points in fifteenth place, but they're only five points out of the relegation zone. Because Crystal Palace, who's always perpetually just happy to be here. They're just happy to sit in the lunch room, you know, in the corner. You know, the jocks in the cool table might be in the middle of the lunch room. Crystal Palace is just happy to be there. They're just happy to have a seat and if the.
Speaker 2: Jock throws you know, food or milk or whatever and it hits Crystal Palace on the side of the head, they don't care.
Speaker 1: They're just happy to be in the lunch room. Crystal Palace sixteen points. They've hit the each column once in their last three sixteen points seventeen matches. They're in sixteen Leicester right now, they've lost two in a row. They are fourteen points in seventeen. Wolves and Ipswich both at twelve points. So there we went away from being out of the relegation zone and Wolves has a slightly better gold from Southampton by the way, with the draw they picked up last time there now at six points. They've lost thirteen of seventeen this season in the Premier League one three and thirteen. And yes they've already fired rout So Martin and brought in even your age. So that's where uh, that's where our friends are. Uh, that's where we are.
Speaker 2: Uh. Tom having to do with reception needs to.
Speaker 1: Invest in a standalone hotspot you can carry with you anywhere.
Speaker 2: I do have a I do have a MATHI brick that I could have activated.
Speaker 1: You know, it's off to the side it's in the bag, but you know, I'm it's over there. I have a we have a my Fi brick. I have it with me. I didn't turn it on. It's over there, much better than your phone hotspot. But yeah, I've got my five brick. I just you know, it's like I would have to actually dive into my bag to get it and turn it on. So so you know it's where Yeah, good, Yes, that is absolutely good old lay Internet, absolutely true. Derek, Good morning four Card, so good morning, Ropes, Good morning Yeahes. Ropes and Tom have been discussing everything from travel to Everton this morning, and they're often running Morning Derek Morning four.
Speaker 2: Card, and Tom is not concerned about positioning the table easily better than three to five below.
Speaker 1: Can bring in reinforcements in January. Can't splash the big cash now that the Freakin Group has now taken over that they can get some help. According to Tom, by the way, summer is going.
Speaker 2: To be lit official term, it's gonna be lit on hang on your second mm.
Speaker 1: I also apologize for my voice. This was the time of year where the man gets sick on the road. I legitimately got sick for the first time in modern memory. Got through the football championships, got through all that stuff, but literally two days ago and was.
Speaker 2: Sick for Christmas. So I've been trying to avoid people and not get people ill, which reminds me I need to take one of these.
Speaker 1: I have taken more stuff in the last couple of days than I care to remember when it comes to uh, when it comes to everything in trying to prevent cold. So hang on your second. Nothing like this for like live you know, twitch and and everything. So I'm going to apologize. I should have apologized ahead of time. Ten o'clock games, by the way, are now underway. So yeah, I've been taking everything and anything, trying to get on the other circle not get other people infected. That's what it's been like for me down here in La So ten o'clock games now underway. I would show what I'm watching to you, but I don't know if I'd get in trouble. I'll just show you the device I watch a goal rush. So that's uh, that's.
Speaker 2: What that's.
Speaker 1: This day, and so that is uh, that is where we are, all right. So it is that time, and I am waiting for signals. I'm waiting for signals to come to and we are going to challenge we are challenging the limits of hotspots here in Alabama. We are doing that because it is ten o'clock. It is shortly thereafter, and I'm going to go to Peru and I'm going to bring in somebody who's fully loaded because it is a Thursday.
Speaker 2: Yello, Yello, yello. Merry Christmas and getting to the happiest of New Year's Nino Torres. How are you, my friend?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: All right, all right, yeah, no, yeah, no, yell people in South Dakota, in.
Speaker 3: George.
Speaker 2: That's where we are. Brother.
Speaker 3: Oh my man, oh the technology. But here we are and you gotta make it happen in some way somehow, brother, So everything it's all right. Oh my end.
Speaker 5: I'm so happy because I fixed my lap up because it was it was going to lose some scows in there.
Speaker 3: And now I'm my connection is just beautiful.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: I will rely on your connection to make sure that our connection is beautiful. I will do this three times as we go into the segment, so we are always always fully loaded.
Speaker 2: And uh, it is great to see, my friend. What was under the Christmas tree?
Speaker 3: Oh, there's a lot of a lot of things for for my kids. And I'm not my kids.
Speaker 5: My my brother gets my I'm the ankle on the uh you know, the spoil the spoiled ankle, and it gets.
Speaker 2: Uncle.
Speaker 3: That's me, brother, that's me. That's me. So I'm think I'm of course I got to get all the fun. And when the things gonna get eight feet, okay, it's to leave. I'm leaving the kids. Brother, I've gotta go to my place to my daughter.
Speaker 2: Uh get get out.
Speaker 1: It's like things starting to go sideways. It's like, you know, oh, I got a thing, I gotta go.
Speaker 2: Look at the time by uh glad that the holly was it was? And because today is you know, Boxing day.
Speaker 1: And everything I gave you the op coming It's like you want the day? You want Boxing day? Do you want to tell you want a minute that you're like, I'm coming in.
Speaker 2: I got stuff And we always have to do as Another part of our promos is we like to promote Gold TV FNTZ, FNTZ dot co.
Speaker 1: Slash soccer down here because you cant the true degenerate that Jason has corrupted into having me watch Finazis and watch Gold tee and some dude named Nino Torres call matches Portugal and the fact that we can bring you in to discover thing that's going on with Sporting with a marim and I know that this seems to be like topic number one, but it's a big blank in topic that Sporting continues to lead the Portuguese universe in news and with everything going on.
Speaker 2: So there's a new sheriff what's going on in Portugal?
Speaker 5: Finally, so there was, uh, everything went south after I'm left in Sporting right, and President Branda has decided to play the same card that he played when when he brought go number in and that was all this this a young coach and emerging coach. He's gonna be able to keep this Ferrari going this five miles goals an hour. But uh, but no, it wasn't the case with you. Operator wasn't the case. He was a horrible, horrible transition and they had enough. They had enough, and they told him good night and good luck baby. And so there's a new shaping town that's really work. The head coach from from it, Todya gim and Ies, who's who has been doing fantastic, fantastic in Europe. With Tom and Eyes, number four in the nation, one of the most solid teams in the competition. And uh, but there's one thing. He plays a different system. He plays with a back four. He's gonna he's gonna take a team that is playing on a back three.
Speaker 3: For four years, four.
Speaker 5: Years playing on a back three, and we're gonna be it's gonna be interesting to see if he makes a transition to a back four, because that's his sistance, is the fourth to three one that he's uh, he's playing on. And I don't know because when the university studio, all right, I'm gonna relate to.
Speaker 3: My to my team, of course, that this is a team that's.
Speaker 5: Been playing with a back three for the forward three years and then the new coach game in Bavin Busters, he was playing the.
Speaker 3: Back four, but he didn't change it.
Speaker 5: He'sick to the back three and they won the championship game.
Speaker 3: So I'm I'm guessing.
Speaker 5: My my guess is that I don't think it's gonna change much the structure for for sporting. He's gonna keep it as it is. And the only thing that they need is, uh, a third voice. They need a firm voice in the locker room because right now the message is so shaky, it's so weak, and it's lacking compidence all over the place, and that I.
Speaker 3: Think that air is gone. And if we really bargees, if.
Speaker 5: He does what I think it's gonna do, uh, this team, he's gonna turn the sheep around. He's gonna turn the sheep around for Sporting because they have so much talent, so many players that it's impossible. I mean, I'm not gonna say it possible. Let me back that up, because they was possible to ruin the team. They were ruining the team. So he's gonna have, he's gonna shake things down and everything.
Speaker 6: Mostly it's gonna be mentally, brothers, it's gonna be mentally. And I think that's gonna be the message from from a free Ward who is gonna make a debut in a derby you a list one derby versus Pica this Sunday.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, you're gonna have. If you're gonna have, you're gonna bring it. Yeah, but what's my first game out the place?
Speaker 4: Playa you know this team in the nation, nothing else, no pressure, no questionure, home, We're plan a home prom sixty thousand people.
Speaker 3: But be cool, Just be cool. Be you.
Speaker 1: Right now, juice boxes have Sporting favorite at home at a plus one fifty draws a plus two fifty seven. Benfica is a plus one sixty and by the way, Gimresh favored on the road at Fadense at twenty two, so that the cupboard ain't bar at the moment, but the standings, and we want to always let everybody know what's going on at the top of the table, because Benfica right now is a thirty eight points with all of the stuff that has happened that we've been talking about, a mariem going, all of the players that are probably going to be out the door come January. Benfica, after Sporting lost two in a row, Benfica thirty eight points, Sporting thirty seven ahead of Porto on goal difference, and then there's the gap with Bragas, Santa Clada, Gimo Ashstapia motive end say if I shall get you through. So those two losses, with all of.
Speaker 2: The chaos that's going on, have caused the problem where now everybody has come back, Sporting has come back to the pack now and you're there for like another week. I want to say because then the window opens and then the pay Then everybody starts knocking on the pay window, and it's like, well you know, uh.
Speaker 1: Oh uh oh a Marine. Yeah yeah, we vaguely remember you you want who? It's like right now, it's like that's the first thing you got through the coaching change, and then the coaching change of the coaching. Then you've got to get into January and navigate January because odds are folks are out the door, and that's your second challenge. Actually no, you're third, because if a Marine leaving was your first chance challenge, your second coach, which is now your cause, your second challenge, and then the third challenge, which is really your fourth of the players that.
Speaker 2: Might be leaving in January. This is chaos, man.
Speaker 3: It is. It is chaos.
Speaker 5: And hopefully, uh, I just talking from my heart, not I just don't want your grist to leave. That That's that's the truth of the matter here, right. But I think he will uh the release clause. I don't think it's gonna be an issue for for United. And they're talking about all the movements they're gonna be doing it in.
Speaker 3: United, so most likely, I don't know. I'm just hoping not this, not this to happen.
Speaker 5: Right, But but if they leave, if these two leave, because probably your Gash and Ken yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: No, not even with with.
Speaker 5: I don't know with Alex Fairs taking Ouver and in sporting they're gonna save him, so.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Hopefully hopefully they don't believe, Hopefully they don't leave.
Speaker 5: That's that's I'm just praying for them, praying for that because, uh, they're gonna they lost a ready a lot of power. And but if they lose these three, uh, the super you're gonna erase that super thing out of there. The sporting, it's just raised no powers, no powers at all. I play with a candle. The rest of the season.
Speaker 1: May the getting into the Kryptonite and the the Fortress of Solitude like it like in the was a Superman too, I think it was when you get you get the Fortress of Solitude. There, Fortress of Solitude will fall down on itself and it's like the great storyline and uh, you mention in the other Darby's in Portugal this weekend obviously been.
Speaker 2: Vegas Sporting pretty big.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, we've got to be the biggest sporting on Sunday, but we also have Porto versus Babista on Saturday, so that there there'll be the in Bigta.
Speaker 5: There is the that in Bigta because that's the name of the of Porto, the invincible city, that's what they call him Porto.
Speaker 3: And it's gonna be a massive, massive blush. I don't care.
Speaker 5: I don't care that Bla Vista is seventeen out of eighteen. It doesn't matter, because of black Panthers. Every time they play Porto, every time they play the Dragons, they put the best suit on.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a massive battle with Porto. By the way, talking about Porto.
Speaker 5: Guys out there, if you watch Fanatis, if you want to watch the the Portuguese League, if you haven't watched yet, watch it this weekend because there's a new jewel in Portuguese soccer. Seventeen years old, Rodrigo Mora, the superstars from the under seventeen Portuguese national team.
Speaker 3: He's now. He made his debut, not debut, it's his first start of the season last weekend. I guess what he did.
Speaker 5: I go an anassist in his first ninety minutes as a starter.
Speaker 3: Nobody has done that in thirty five years. He's the youngest player to accomplish.
Speaker 5: I go an an assist on his first start as a professional player in the Portuguese soccer leg so I got my eyes on this kid. He most likely he's going to start again on Saturday. And remember that name. Rodrigo Mora, seventeen year old is going to be a superstar in the years to come to say that.
Speaker 3: You hear it here on down here.
Speaker 1: See man, do mess around. He's got it all laid out for you. That's that's the thing. We don't play here. We show you the future, what's going on. That's that's how it is.
Speaker 2: Just too.
Speaker 1: Uh just to go through the rest of the juice boxes quickly. Tomorrow Aaruka favored at home against Vicente at a plus one thirty three. Then on Saturday, Avs favored at a plus one forty three against Estralla Estrael, a dog at home at a plus two sixteen against Mode ense Porto a minus eight thirty three, going up against Boa Vista, Boa Vista a plus seventeen forty in the composite, then you end up with.
Speaker 2: I know, I know.
Speaker 1: It's the thing is is that this is the beautiful thing about it is it with all of these matchups.
Speaker 2: Literally, if Nino is not calling a game, he's watching it. And I get these messages all up and down the weekend about Nino Lamas breaking whole in everybody's pocketbook if they don't listen to Nino Damas, and this is the thing. Listen to listen to Nino Damas. The man knows with what he speaks.
Speaker 1: Uh Rio ave favorite of the plus one eighteen at the home against Nacional. We mentioned Vittorio GiMA eshu favorite on the road at Farenze Braga is a minus two fifty aet home against Catapilla, we mentioned Sporting and Benfica, and the weekend ends with the Formale shower at the plus one sixty nine hosting Santa Clara, who is a plus one eighty nine, as is the draw on the weekend.
Speaker 2: Now the other topic I still here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Joe, how much wants the use box for for jubis Centi that they get tomorrow's game.
Speaker 1: The game Vicente was a plus two twenty on the road.
Speaker 2: I like that one.
Speaker 5: That's that's their way game, that you should put your money on their way game. Because Jewish Centi is gonna yeah, they're gonna take down okay, indivision, Yes, I'll take that one.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right. So that's where we are.
Speaker 3: And just one more thing, my dear John, it is.
Speaker 2: Cow okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, because I see I see the until day at the actually go yeah okay, cow. See Now this is also part of that I learned, and this is also part of this process, you know. It's the the broadening of my horizons.
Speaker 2: All right. So the other topic that you had here on the list, on the list the beautiful, the beautiful? What's aft here? Winni versadio protests, drama and Peruvian I r s. What in the blankety blank is going on here?
Speaker 3: As you see you see me, I'm wearing my shirt today.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, were shorts because we call the brothers in arms today everyone here improved right now. You know we're on Tikita, We're on Facebook, Instagram, everywhere calling it for all the pants.
Speaker 3: Were going to the Monumental. I'm going after this.
Speaker 9: I'm going, John, gonna be at the Monmental Stadium outside the stadium the protest because the Peruvian iris it calls here soon Nat.
Speaker 3: They're planning on a point A different administrator for new Started Airports.
Speaker 5: Because let me to put things things in context here for for for the for your audience, the Started report has.
Speaker 3: Been under.
Speaker 5: An administrator appointed by the by the Pruvian Irs here because of the amount of debt that the club has. Right for the past, I'm gonna say it was fourteen I mean thirteen fourteen years. There's not like any other clubs that oh they got my present that we elected press in every two years or four years whatever.
Speaker 3: We don't have that because of the when you're thirty part.
Speaker 5: This is Spain, Spain, all these death and finally this year up this twenty twenty four, we came up with a massive massive revenue and uh we were able to I mean I said we, well, the club has been able to to elaborate a pavement for them, right, Okay, this is the money that we have.
Speaker 3: This is what we owe you and we're gonna pay you in this way.
Speaker 5: These are the installments and they present all the plan to the proven IRIS.
Speaker 3: Then it was approved yesterday. Yesterday. I was Christmas. Yeah, it was a proven Christmas. Because these guys don't they don't stop, they don't stop.
Speaker 5: They remind me of that they got a pretty something that we an arrests today they just canentification.
Speaker 3: But anyway, that's an all story.
Speaker 5: And uh so, but today all over the place, there there's the room wors.
Speaker 3: You know, the room wors.
Speaker 5: You know that they're gonna change the the your study administrator right now as Jian Ferrari, who is a legend in the club. He's the one that is brought back the club to their feet in three years. They're brought down the dead from sixty eight million to thirty eight million in three years. All right, So we were walking on and we and then we got it because we got two different debts. We got the current dad and the passive and uh the passive debt is just ginormous, Like how much is it is? One hundred and seventy million dollars, that's one seventy that's that we we got the payment plan for it was approved yesterday, all right. I got the other day this went from sixty eight to thirty eight. And that's the one when I knocked out Quicker. They're planning on taking another twenty million in twenty twenty five, and by the twenty twenty six that day is gonna be raised.
Speaker 3: But then we only have the one that the big one.
Speaker 5: There's hundred seventy million dollars that's gonna pay make a payment plan for for twenty years.
Speaker 3: But they're gonna take you away. This guy is doing that all the job right to put another.
Speaker 9: Guy that we know, nobody knows who it is. He's not related to the club, because it is. And so that's what we're going. Everyone to the to the Monumental Stadium. Want to stand outside the standing because Ferdy he's gonna make a press conference at noon and uh, we'll see what he has to say. Hopefully he's not gonna say, tell you.
Speaker 5: Guys, I gotta go because there's another There's nothing I can do because it's not on him. If the brilliant says you're done, we're gonna put another one. That's where it's gonna be. So you were, I don't know what's gonna happen. I'll update, I'll keep you posted throughout the day.
Speaker 2: Man. That's I mean you you man, you know why why? I know why?
Speaker 1: To me that well, I mean politics obviously.
Speaker 2: Also there's gonna.
Speaker 3: Be let me tell you something here. So there is a.
Speaker 5: There's been a controversy since day one when they build the stadium, right, the new stadium, because we got an old stadium. This stadium was built in nineteen ninety nine. Okay, in the construction company is huge here, right, huge improved, not in Lima, in the country. And you know when companies are that big, it's because they have connections, right. They don't have connections in the higher ends power here anyway, So that's they they are one of the biggest, uh creditors, Is that right works?
Speaker 3: Let's see?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, if you if you if you're the one, if you're the one that uh you know, if somebody has a debt and you are one of the dudes that has the biggest amount that is attached to the debt, you're one of the biggest creditors that is owed the most money when it comes to a debt.
Speaker 5: Yes, right, So those guys all right, so they put it this way, and when you want to start this.
Speaker 3: Books, they're way paid off that dead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but in their books they're still on like I don't know, it's like Fenny miland Nors or something in their books.
Speaker 3: So the books don't my chop. So the i A says that what's your book?
Speaker 2: This is my book.
Speaker 5: But uh, they have some connections with the breven Irs and right now the the circle of power here and brew it's it's kinda it's it's kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: It's kind of crazy now because the this is the.
Speaker 5: Thing, right the brother in law of the president as ties with this Controult construction company who knows the president of the breven Iris. So it's on their side, right And we're paying, we're paying every single time, we're paying.
Speaker 10: But no we want more mm hmmm. So we'll see what happens. Hopefully, hopefully I got good news for you the next Thursday. And have been been a year in twenty thirty five, but hopefully sell me.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna I'm going to the Riots and I'm gonna be in the process outside the stadium and uh so I'm gonna go be going live on TikTok guys you know Torres four five five, check me out. We're gonna be protest here for my cloud, for our rights for our cloud. And uh it's the second time that the second time that I'm that I'm involved in this in this kind of you know, movement to save the club because when during.
Speaker 3: Mederical Columbus crew. Then they were what happened with with the crew that the people saved the Columbus crew, right, so they uh, they knew me.
Speaker 5: I was here, right, I was already here in improve but they they they the people knew me there.
Speaker 3: And I got I sent letters to to the UH.
Speaker 5: To congressman in in Texas and and yeah, I was part of the movement to in some ways somehow, and you know, I'm proud of it.
Speaker 3: So hopefully I can do something else here too. We make up a little contribution so we can we can save when you were story report too, so we save the crew.
Speaker 2: We're gonna save, all right, So uh, just please be safe.
Speaker 1: Uh that's all I will. That's all I will ask. Just be safe when you're there. I know you're gonna be broadcasting live the entire time. I'm I don't want to keep you. Go do your thing, and just know that we love you very much. Just be safe and we will catch up with you same time. Next week. We'll be doing happy New Year's things and all that kind of stuff. So just keep us posted and we'll get more from you next week. But just be safe, my friend, and safe. Safe Public Forum would please, okay, just just yeah, because.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, because it's uh, it's all of us. We we are a big family. When you're start as a big family, and uh, we are just gonna be together.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm not saying that it's gonna be I don't think it's gonna be anything dangerous in it because it's one single cause that we are all united for these and we are all respectful and we we understand that. Uh, we just want to make it you know, our voices. That's all we're going to do. But I think you John appreciated brother.
Speaker 2: All right, So next week, my friend, all right, see you guys, thank you. All right, all right, So that's Nina, Uh, Nino on his media. What's going on in there?
Speaker 1: And uh, it's always I've you know, having having Nino on the show is an entirely different window than we have most of the week. And when we have Nino on it, it's a great resource on a bunch of different fronts. Nino adds to our soccer over thereness, and he gets to he adds to our knowledge about everything going on around the planet, and he adds a different perspective to things. And so when we get to talk about Europe and we get to talk about the context of what's going on with the Portuguese League and how it's going to impact the Premier League and how it's going to and how his knowledge of what's going on in South America impacts competitions and leagues and all these kinds of things.
Speaker 2: I love to be able to to catch up with him every single week and broaden my horizons.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's great for me to to have the context that's added to what's going on in the Premier League right now, is what's going on with Manchester United. To have to have Nino minds of all this thanks to Finantes Avantz dot slash soccer down here, there's your plug. Be able to watch him on Goal TV, to be able to have his perspectives, his knowledge, his experience about context and everything and this fantastic story that is sporting. But then and have everything else that's attached to sporting that we talk about every single week, and it's context and all these kinds of things and what's going on in South America. You always you always hear stories about South America, South American football and all this kind of stuff. But to have him literally on the front lines and his knowledge and his foresight and all these kinds of things. It's for us and for me specifically, it adds to my knowledge base and to be able to have an authority figure like that is fantastic. So if you don't have Finantis, you get all the b ins. This is your plug. You're super plug. You get all the b ins, which means you get lege On. You can catch up with Caleb Wiley. You get to watch Caleb on a daily basis or on a weekly basis with League McDonald's with your Royals with cheap so you get to watch League on, you watch everything in the African Competition, and you get to watch everything that be In.
Speaker 2: Puts together on a weekly basis.
Speaker 1: Then you get CDIO in Newster, Tela Newster, Telly gives you South America for the fans, Taysay Toaysea gives you Argentina and tay Say is an invaluable resource.
Speaker 2: You also get Gold TV with a and so.
Speaker 1: You get to keep an eye on all those things on a weekly basis. But it's great to see what's up with what's up with Nino on a weekly basis, Nottingham Forest on a goal at the that just sprinted past the back. Forest leading one nil Southampton west Ham goalist. Newcastle had an earliest of early goals against Villa. They lead one nil, Born With the Crystal Palace. Crystal Palace had a chance just a second ago. They are goal is Chelsea and Fulham by the way. Approaching the thirty first minute, Chelsea leading one nil, Cole Palmer scored.
Speaker 2: What a surprise.
Speaker 1: So live table Chelsea one point behind Liverpool, but Liverpool has two matches in hand. Forrest right now third in the table. But once again they played one more match than Arsenal. Newcastle at twenty nine points, born With at twenty nine Manchester City seventh at twenty eight point and like like we mentioned, Pep Guardiola said that he wasn't sure that they would make it out of that they would make it out of the group stage in the Premier League, I mean in the Champions League. So that's where that's where we are right now. And apparently Chris Kamara made a comeback this morning. You got to have it a on Boxing day programming Jeffel's to see it came back on. Danny Barber has joined the Lexington men's team in USL Championship experienced defender for the twenty five season, Danny Barbier. So we'll catch up with Kaylor about all of these activities and transaction actions, everything going on in USL Championship League one. Folks are adding to their rosters, all this kind of stuff. Susanna College, by the way, is a lead loss on network. She had her last.
Speaker 2: Worn into this week with her husband Ian now in charge. Susanna is coming so she's going to be with lou Ian and so the fullers are going to be a unified front I Knoxville.
Speaker 1: So we'll catch up with all news. Uh Championship, we'll catch up with that coming up in just a little bit. So, uh, I wanted to get into the uh oh, and you're uh, Tom, I'm guessing Tom, you were looking at the yanking of the drawers photo. Manchester City have dropped twelve points from winning positions in the Premier League this season, already more than they did in the entirety of last season ten and there's a yanking of the drawers from the match that apparently happened this morning.
Speaker 2: Big news. We had mentioned what was going in.
Speaker 1: The NWSL with what we saw with Jeff Sooof and others broke this morning and if you haven't subscribed to Equalizer Soccer, it's a grease for the I think Jeff from the special like fifties for the first year dive into that as well. So Gotham has traded Yasmine Ryan to the Houston Dash. Multiple sources said Gotham has getting four hundred thousand total in one of the biggest intra league transfer history of the NWSL. So multiple sources pegging the number at four hundred thousand total. Deal was done before the Friday evening transaction moratorium, so you're gonna see some more deals, you know in theory between now and Friday, Friday evening Eastern time.
Speaker 2: Excuse me. Friday Eastern time is the.
Speaker 1: The deadline for the first window when it comes to postseason transact in between season transactions. So deal was done before the Friday evening transaction moratorium. Cash transaction is cash four hundred thousand in cash, believe to be the largest cash fee and WSL history for an internal league trade.
Speaker 2: Double one Angel City.
Speaker 1: Paid born years ago in Thretty sent Ryan to Gotham in the first place.
Speaker 2: Earlier this year, Red Stars, I guess now Stars.
Speaker 1: Did Ford penntycking to Bay for three hundred and fifty thousand intra league funds paid out over two seasons and a ten percent sell on fee. Ryan, who can play different positions for midfield, may to re debut with the women's national team.
Speaker 2: Bookmark this.
Speaker 1: So when Bark comes in Linday, we'll discuss he has me and Ryan and get into that. On the US Championship with four twenty Gotham and twenty three, five and five and twenty four started in twenty four pieces of Gotham Trademon's second.
Speaker 2: For Gotham uh equalizers. Dan Leletter reported, winsay, you can remember Williams and Catsie from Gotham from exchange for Roll Williams transit. Of the team's twenty.
Speaker 1: Season, Houston finished last and twenty four I know it might be the time to you know change, uh, you know robot John excuse me, Houston finished last. This is once again Jeff's wording off the field saw former g M Alex Singer fired former head coach fran Alonso, and this is the wording from Kasu, who arrived in February mysteriously disappeared for twelve weeks before being let go by the team in September. The Dash recently hired Angela Euclis was fired the City GM before perfectively filling the GM role. The Dash are still without a full time head coach.
Speaker 2: Still. Houston has made several.
Speaker 1: Keys this offseason, including Ryan Delaney, who played about the most recently she SI free pay raise previously confirmed to the Equalizer. So uh joanness Ida All as the new head coach for San Diego Waveby.
Speaker 2: He had been favorite for weeks.
Speaker 1: He'll be the second full time coaching wave history, following Casey Stony. So uh, you've got that uh gossip of verninuando what to watch, where to watch it? How to watch it? So we'll get into the gossip of the day. And there is gossip uh involving Randall, Kolamwani and others. So Spurs and RB Leipzig interested in Randall. Kolamwani allowed to leave PSG in January. Liverpool and United situate fletten Mergh at Sky Sports Germany. Marcus Rashford is a target for PSG, but the French club will not pay the sixty million pounds price because of the twenty seven year old ages which are believed to be excessive three hundred pounds a week and atlantic the attick will not sell the the five year old in January will want at least sixty million euro or fifty million pounds for the Brazil international, it comes to a web. Enzomaresca has said the club want to keep Christopher and Kunku at the club, despite the twenty seven year old being link with a move to get more first team football.
Speaker 2: West Ham want a striker.
Speaker 1: I'm want to sign one in January, but we'll have to raise funds by selling players. If they want to sign anyone for letter paper take the information at your own peril. Germany international Jonathan Tah has decided to join Barsa on lever Custon rous out in the summer. Liverpool coach John Heitinga is a leading candidate to become the boss at West Brom follows Carlos Cobern leaving the bus to become head coach at Valencia and Virgil Van Dyke believes he quote can play for another three or four years at least at the highest level end quote amid talks about spending his kind of Liverpool current deal runs out in the summer, so that's your gossip rumer and ANU window.
Speaker 2: Now, uh, what to watch, where to watch it, how to watch it?
Speaker 1: And we'll do that before we get out of here and once again back to normal tomorrow nine oh five Eastern Taylor Hoidges joining us at ten thirty. You will get you ready with everything that happened for Boxing Day. Remember is that your fantasy team set your fantasy team, set your fantasy team. We mentioned also FC Dallas training for Anderson Julio from RSL for sim Junqua upwards of five hundred thousand dollars in AM.
Speaker 2: So there's all of that.
Speaker 1: So we'll watch, where to watch it, how to watch it? Today one thing in courtesy of our friends at Soccer America and it is another one of those resources. Cool and it really gets us through our day. CBS Sports Network League One going on right now, late first half Rexmon Blackpool, Scottish Premiership, Saint Miron and Rangers is at twelve forty five. USA has all of the matchups after the ten o'clock Windows Premier League twelve thirty, Wolvesman Liverpool, ele We has the Simulcaps. The Plus has Belgian Pro League at twelve thirty Mechelin and Standard Liege after airing Royal Antwerp and game seven thirty more English Championship. Everybody has simultaneous start at ten o'clock in the morning except for Stoken leads that's at three o'clock.
Speaker 2: So you can Chamionship right now if you want.
Speaker 1: Blackburn, sunderl And Bristol City, Looton, Coventry City, Plymouth, Argyle, Middlesbrough, Sheffield, Winnesday, Norwich and Millwall, Cheffield, Swansea, Watford.
Speaker 2: Portsmouth dwn to West Prom.
Speaker 1: Nine of the matches going in the Championship right now in paramount plus leads.
Speaker 2: At three League one two eighties.
Speaker 1: At Charlton and Cambridge United, Wrexham and Blackpool and that gets you through your day. So uh once again right now with the activity going on on the tablet that I can't show you because I don't want to. Apparently Villa has now going to be playing with ten down one Milton, Newcastle, Chelsea leading Fulham one nil. They are in the fortieth minute born with Crystal Palace. They are still goalless Forrest with that goal. In transition that we had a couple of minutes ago leading Spurts one nail. Southampton and west Ham are goalless, and so I think, actually, let me go through the other uh set transfer new excuse me, the other set of transfer news before we go. And like I said, always for coughing, it's it's either cofflet or hit a mute button and have it take forever before everything triggers back in. So let me get to the transfer news courtesy of our friend and we will complete story load get through the other stories. That okay, So transfer deal sheet fifteen different deal sheets today.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Ornstein watches Marcus Rashford. We did get into the discussion about Rashford. Rashford's dropping form suitability for Ruben Amerim is also discussed in the In the Ornstein piece, Paul pog But, currently training in Miami with coaches working on both his football and physical fitness, would like to join a club in the January. When clear that will happen. Pogba wants to get twenty percent. That said, he can start training with the club from January after the successful appeal of his doping band, but he cannot play until March as a part of the appeal some interested clubs.
Speaker 2: According to Ornstein decision soon he joins the club now the summer.
Speaker 1: He hasn't placed in septembery three. City expected to be active in the January market. Between the winter and summer windows. The need to strengthened defense that is six to eight up front and.
Speaker 2: Stat up front. UH director may be leaving next summer, continues to do the process in connection with Guardiola and O the relevant personnel. It's the raising that made me laugh. City are in rude financial health. Rude.
Speaker 1: I have never heard it heard that way. I've referred to that way. City are in rude financial health and did not spend heavily last summer. Some money is not an issue.
Speaker 2: That said, they will not want to spend for the sake of it, and recruits to the level City would be seeking to bolst first team are not easy to obtain mid season, so keep an eye on that. Despite the City's.
Speaker 1: Recent slump, Guardiella is not going to be sacked and there's no suggestion he might walk away. Sign it to your contract. Will have known Ageles required before committing to that deal.
Speaker 2: Arsenal.
Speaker 1: I've decided against activating an option to extend cure in Tierney's contract by an extra year.
Speaker 2: It means Tierney will leave the Emirates by next summer.
Speaker 1: At the latest and when his contract expires, but he could also depart next month consign a pre contract with none English sides from January first. We would see him move for free next summer, interested from England, an emotional attachment to his abroad with the loan spell at Rols in the twenty three to twenty four campaign. And so that is the beginning of all of your team sheets for the day. Let's see in the season, Phil Hey, let me see what Phil Hay has to say, if there's anything quick before we get out of here on the day. Like I said, I'm still monitoring scores and I want to try to get us to the half for the games, in the games in England.
Speaker 2: And we'll see what happens there. Once again.
Speaker 1: Rashford Poga Nebravka situation at Newcastle is delicate. He's the first choice keeper with Nick Pope injured, but the deal is up in the summer. Al Shabab and Saudi pro fancy him money tempting. We mentioned Ah likewise, Ral with Bayron Munich, Sefonza Davies and Riverpool and Liverpool's Trent Alexander Arnold, both entering the last months of their deals and both in January first watched the space, So there you go. All right, So once again, late first half, Chelsea leading on a goal by Cole Palmer Born with Crystal Palace goals, Villa playing with ten down one nil to Newcastle, Forrest leading one nil over Spurs. Southampton and West Ham are goals. All right, Back at it again nine oh five tomorrow morning. Once again we'll discuss your Christmas how many of you were in the boxing day line, how many of you got everything going today? If there's anything that's under the tree was what would you would have liked under the tree that you didn't get?
Speaker 2: So we'll talk about everything.
Speaker 1: Christmas tomorrow, everything Hanukkah, everything holidays tomorrow will start that as well, so we'll get all that going and we will also discuss what happened in all of the matchups today all across the planet here on boxing and we'll get you ready for Kaylor Hodges ten thirty to discuss everything USL Championship and USL League One. Looking quickly big save to keep it one nil. Wow, it's big. Saved by Emmy Martinez to keep it one nil big save full extension, so Newcastle is still leading one nil with Villa down to ten. All right, that's it for a boxing day, power hour and hoping that your boxing day is what you wish for it to be, if it is meant to everything that was in your stocking, or you know, make a big dent in the candy that was left for you. The boss gave me entirely too many recees, not that it's ever a bad thing, but it's going to take up a lot of room in the freezer. So the Boss gets massive points for all that stuff, but.
Speaker 2: The threat of.
Speaker 1: Holes and jeans continues, so we'll back at it again the five tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: It's always for dropping by and enjoy your boxing and if there's any other shopping that you have to do, I hope that it gets done, and I hope it gets done at a massive discount.
Speaker 2: Big thanks to me. No tortes.
Speaker 1: Keep it on Nino's social media accounts because he was headed to those protests and it's gonna be a big day across the board, and so we'll keep an eye about what's going on. We'll talk about it again tomorrow for everybody here at SDH, thanks for dropping by on your boxing day. Be safe, played safe all those kinds of things, and played safe everybody, and we will catch up with you tomorrow morning, nine oh five Eastern, and we will roll through yet another Friday here on the SDH Network.
Speaker 2: Played Safe, everybody. It's the end of the show that means like