Speaker 1: Nineteen eighty seven.
Speaker 2: Didn't you do a sexy dance to this?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 2: I mean I dance for the sororities that eku.
Speaker 3: I actually met George Michael one time, did you in the eighties? Really personal?
Speaker 2: It was behind you.
Speaker 3: No, it was in a men's restroom. Really nice guy, really nice guy.
Speaker 1: Did you shake your hand?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I asked you for his autograph and he gave it to me with his skin pencil.
Speaker 1: Dude, too far?
Speaker 2: Why do you We're on the radio, right, no radio stuff.
Speaker 1: You can't say stuff like that.
Speaker 3: By the way, the only reason I'm here under protest because you called me fatter. I did not, and I walked out.
Speaker 1: It was passive aggressive.
Speaker 3: We'll go ahead.
Speaker 1: I didn't directly call you. You dryer is set on a higher temperature.
Speaker 3: You call me fat with your eyes and you know it. Go ahead, okay. As a matter of fact, call me fat, because I have the perfect retort.
Speaker 1: Call me fat, You're fat?
Speaker 3: How dare you? Thank you? Seeman Johnny from the newsroom, because last week I said I want to bring how dare you back?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And he just I walked out. I was I had all my stuff, I'm leaving. He goes who whoaa, don't do don't leave yet. That's the perfect how dare you moment?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just to settle this, Tony did not call you fat, Thank you. He said you were fatter than last week? Were fat?
Speaker 1: Say that and you know fat last week? Say your word fatter. I just your dryer is shrinking your clothes. That's what I'm concerned. Foud and just check your dryer.
Speaker 3: You know what I was thinking about this morning?
Speaker 1: Did you get a new dryer?
Speaker 3: No? I was thinking about this morning because I was looking at myself. I'm like, oh god, And I remember I dated a girl one time. Let's call her.
Speaker 1: No, please, don't stop. He was done in ninety four. Hell, he's done eighty four. It's done too, thousand and four, domb in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: Rocking in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: No way, so stupid.
Speaker 3: Well it never gets old. I was dating her. Let's call you don't do it right? Oh really, so let's try it. So I was dating this person. Yeah, you just don't do it right. There's it's on a delivery. It is time anyway, That's how I hear it. Let's call her Erica. I was dating Erica, and so a lot of times when.
Speaker 2: You ad the A, you please stop?
Speaker 1: Do you please stop?
Speaker 3: Work?
Speaker 1: You're so juvenile, it's so stupid. Do you please answer the question or to finish the story?
Speaker 2: When the A?
Speaker 3: So? Anyway, I have a habit of getting comfortable with women and then just expanding. It's kind of like, you know, okay, I'll landed this one. Let's get fat.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And her solution to me, I said, ah, look at that, Look how fat I look? She goes, you know what you should do is go to two axes and she got me on two XL shirts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, two xls. That makes it look thinner. Yeah, you dosn't wait. No, bigger pants, bigger pants.
Speaker 3: The reason we're hearing this is a new study came out with what's the best music to make sweet, Sweet and love be your partner? And by the way, in case, people are often curious about people here on the radio, and I get this question a lot for those of you wondering. Yes, I'm a very generous lover. So is this Chris Isaac?
Speaker 2: Is it on the list? I'm curious?
Speaker 1: I bet you it is because it is a good song.
Speaker 3: I go through the whole list.
Speaker 1: This was nineteen ninety one two.
Speaker 3: Eight nine ninety This would be better than the number one song they chose. According to experts in science, they've determined the the ideal tempo for a song. It's one hundred and nineteen beats per minute.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 3: Researchers analyzed best songs to make sweets we'd love to and Dave, do you have the one? I pulled up post Malone?
Speaker 2: I really a post Malone song?
Speaker 3: How this? This is the number one song? Listen to this?
Speaker 2: Yeah? In Lexington.
Speaker 3: Featuring Blake Shelton. Can you imagine doing it to this?
Speaker 2: What a good looking guy he is?
Speaker 3: What's his name?
Speaker 1: This is the what? This is the number?
Speaker 3: This is the number one song?
Speaker 2: Really? Yeah, there's Blake Shelton. On's the sexiest man alive. That was a joke.
Speaker 3: It's just stupid, right all, let's kick it all right, Here's what I go with If I go with okay? For example, Keith Sweat was my always go to, So okay, this is It's this key Sweat Come with me with Ronald from listen a little bit of this.
Speaker 2: This makes more sense?
Speaker 1: Is this on the list or your list?
Speaker 3: It's my list?
Speaker 4: Hey, Tony, your eyes.
Speaker 1: Look too don't stop.
Speaker 4: You're creeping me out, trying to give you a compliment.
Speaker 1: Please stop.
Speaker 2: He doesn't go for the big ones, right?
Speaker 4: Can I sit over here with you?
Speaker 1: There's not enough room.
Speaker 4: Your eyes look like two beautiful sparkling brown.
Speaker 1: Hey did you when you flying the cobo? Did you get two seeds?
Speaker 4: You know what they say, Tony, look me in the eyes. I don't want to do it. I know it's uncomfortable. Here we go, ready, the wider, the waist band, the deeper, the quicksand thank you for that? Would you like to explore? Now?
Speaker 3: This is good?
Speaker 1: This is good music right now. This is just making love music? What else you got on that list?
Speaker 3: I didn't do the rest. I pulled their tops the list? What was the number one song? I didn't go through.
Speaker 1: There was no other songs on the list.
Speaker 3: They were all stupid and I were stupid as good.
Speaker 1: There's no other songs. You didn't do any role research.
Speaker 3: The only you only made sweet sweet love too. On Saturday? What so I was getting ketamine therapy. They had an Alex in there because they played music, you're doing it and they would say, hey, alexis play ketamine. There's like a ketamine soundtrack, and I'm like during my academy treatments and thinking, you know what, this would be good music to do it too. So that's what we did. So stupid, that's what we did this Saturday.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I feel I was gonna tell you what Michael Keaton's real name was, but feel the trade, but I'm not going to now.
Speaker 3: Hang on, it's not Michael Keaton. No, well hang on, yeah, give us the first headline.
Speaker 1: They're gonna feel betrayed. You're gonna feel betrayed at this point. Michael Keaton's real name is not Michael Keaton his birth name.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: For some reason, you can't have two actors in the Actors Guild with the same name.
Speaker 2: So he's been in the guild for a long time.
Speaker 1: Do you know what his real name is? What Michael Douglas? Oh wow, there was already Michael Douglas though. Hello, So Michael Douglas was in the Actors Guild before Michael Keaton.
Speaker 2: So when he dies, can he be Michael Douglas again?
Speaker 1: So he so he's saying, I don't care, I'm going back to Michael Douglas, which is stupid.
Speaker 3: That's why Tommy Howe had to go by c Thomas Howe. Yeah, we gotta get him on the show. Let me make it.
Speaker 1: I feel betrayed a little bit this entire time. Michael Keaton was Michael Douglas book Thomas.
Speaker 2: Because we all use our real names.
Speaker 3: Michael Keaton, Yeah, Dave Jennings, Let's do it, baby.
Speaker 2: Headline's coming your way. Tell me for clicking or skipping headline. Martha Stewart snaps celeb photos while at the US Open.
Speaker 1: Uh, click on it anything Martha Stewart is, And yes she is. She had a picture taken with nothing on except for an apron to pitch her coffee, and I was like.
Speaker 3: I got a picture of her with nothing but frosting.
Speaker 2: The apron is supposed to keep the sauce from getting on you. It does, you know, splatter? There can be there can be a no go zone here, you know for both what. Yeah, keep from dripping on you, stuff from splattering on you.
Speaker 3: Martha Stewart's drippings.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: Martha Stewart maybe jumping into a new line of work. The All Things Home mogul was at the US Open and snapped some picks of Taylor Swift and Travis Kelcey and they were good too. Martha shared the photos along with those of other celebs like Anna wind Tour and John Hamm on her Insta. So John ham Uh, Travis Kelcey has this stupid bowl haircut.
Speaker 1: He looks ridiculous. And I and I tell you likes that. I was as long as tat like it. Nobody cares, but I guess. And he walked in with the bucket hat and the tennis zipped up fronts. It just he looked awful, but they seemed like they were having an amazing time.
Speaker 2: They are so much in love. Yeah headline. Jennifer Lopez and Matt Damon seen in deep conversation at tifft FF.
Speaker 1: Click on it because I know how this went down.
Speaker 2: J LO and Ben Affleck were able to avoid each other at the Toronto Film Festival. Don't know where they get the eye from over the weekend, but j Lo was snapped in deep conversation with Matt Damon. The two were sitting in a quiet.
Speaker 1: Coronal International Film Festival International.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, they didn't put it here though. So they're sitting in a quiet spot holding hands while in deep conversation. At one point it was Damon that hit his head bowed. Lopez stars an Unstoppable, which was produced by Damon and Ben Affleck' company Artist Equity.
Speaker 1: The Talking Party, right, So Ben was like, dude, you're going, Matt, She's like, no, please don't, and he's like, you know, I can't go. It would be insane. All right, I'll go. And then what happens She comes over and you're like, oh, why is she over? Okay, hey, jan how are you?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: You know, you do the hug and in your eyes and you are like roll back in your head while you're rugging them, and.
Speaker 3: Then the clock starts in your in your how long?
Speaker 4: How long?
Speaker 2: And then she puts a spell on him and he marry, is there any divorces there? And she had some dress.
Speaker 1: She had some dress on for that event the other day. It was ridiculous. At ITA's like, you're almost sixty and it was basically nothing. I mean, if she didn't what do I call her nipple tape? I call her nipple tape? She should have known a dress that she doesn't need nipple tape for her year's nipple type.
Speaker 3: Okay, David, we don't need it, David headline.
Speaker 2: Ah jeez, what is this? Ardem chig Vinstev deletes then readds wife's name from Instagram bio after d V drama.
Speaker 3: I don't know what any of that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna click it. That is a note. No, I'm sorry. We're skippy, skippy, skipping, skipping. We are no flies on on.
Speaker 2: That Ardam Schigvinstev.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: Headline Katie not Katie. Kathy Baits talks retirement.
Speaker 1: Oh really, well, good for her? Click on it.
Speaker 2: What's she done lately? It's been a while anyway. Kathy Bates has announced she's retiring from acting, revealing that her role in the upcoming Mattlock reboot will be her final performance. She's seventy five now, talk to The New York Times, sharing that she planned to quit acting after a negative experience on a recent film set, but changed her mind after getting the Mattlock script and falling in love with the character. She confirmed this is her last ants, with no intention of taking on future roles, citing the physical toll. After her eighteen episode commitment and premiere September twenty two on CBS.
Speaker 3: Hold on, is it a new Matt Walk with h Andy Griffiths.
Speaker 1: It's a new version.
Speaker 2: There's a new version September twenty second.
Speaker 1: I CBA, we don't need Andy.
Speaker 3: It must be the easiest job in the world. Hollywood scriptwriter twenty twenty four, and we need a blockbuster movie. Okay, go down to uh Red Diraft and run a DVD and just rewrite it.
Speaker 4: So uh.
Speaker 1: The other day I was watching Fried Green Tomatoes, like by accident, like my charms slipped and I hit it yeah, and it hit played.
Speaker 2: So the you saw Fanny on the So Ted Ted shows up.
Speaker 1: He's my mailman. So Ted shows up and he's uh, and I pause it because the new was Ted drop off the me. We were gonna talk wrestling. He's a high school wrestling coach, and I was gonna talk. So I'm standing there and the TV is frozen over my right shoulder, and but middle of the conversation, he goes, and of all people to walk in on this, I know. Ted goes, are you watching fried Green Tomatoes?
Speaker 2: He knew what it was.
Speaker 1: Then I go, well, when you pause it, it says it at the bottom on the bot. Yeah, I said, are you watching fried Green Tomatoes? And my head dropped. I said yes, yes I am. He goes cool press.
Speaker 3: He hasn't called it poor Ted your mailman. All he wants to do is, I know, walk the streets and get his.
Speaker 2: Damn route done.
Speaker 1: I annoy the crap out.
Speaker 3: All I wanted to do is get his route done and get his home and his family and Ted the mailman. Then you gotta go, hey, working hard or hardly? Work well?
Speaker 1: He picks up his pace down down the sidewalk like he picks up his pace and and I go hey, and then his head goes back like, yes, Tony.
Speaker 2: I bet you I know what we're doing with this one headline Kylie Jenner and skip tedline Travis Kelsey and Taylor Swift dressed up for a special wedding date. What click on it? What I know what a special wedding day?
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift is a stinky individual? Hey what did you just say? Stupid stinky face twisterday? Okay, take it back and no more titty twisters. Dude, you're fifty five years old. Act accordingly. You don't have three hens to pay one on me.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, man, I snapped. I can't say that, bro.
Speaker 3: I was gonna post shirtless today for.
Speaker 1: Run with that shirt?
Speaker 3: Can you make the other one purple? After the show that where they match it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Taylor and Travis stepped out for a swanky wedding between model Karen Elson and Lee Foster at Electric Lady Studios in Manhattan Saturday. They arrived to crowds gathered behind metal barricade trying to catch a glimpse of their favor couple, but Kelsey kept his superstar girlfriend safe as he guided her to and fro.
Speaker 1: Uh sorts A Q couple.
Speaker 3: I was boring as a Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: It's a story as old as time. Really love, That's what it's about. It is he found his princess, and she found his prince.
Speaker 3: She found he found his prince. Ass Hey, that was a bump.
Speaker 2: One more headline. Danica Patrick goes ig official with new man who Danica Patrick heard the news talk about it's falling off the face of the earth. Danica Patrick may have soft launched a new romance. She shared a bunch of picks from Burning Man in Nevada. Among them two picks of her kissing a mystery man. No word yet on who the guy is or if they're actually official, but fans are quick to take to the comments wishing her well on her new bow.
Speaker 1: Maybe she always uh used to post the pretty naughty things on the Twitter or the Insta.
Speaker 3: From a wow from one of the top four journalists in the world. What seeman Johnny Taylor Swift doesn't shave her armpits and doesn't use theyodorant.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that is just lies.
Speaker 1: Hit the dump button that I hit the dump button, that trash off our radio station. You shouldn't have read that, because that's fake news.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you about the one time I met Taylor Swift. I met her and she goes, oh, I love your hair and I want to run my big toe through it. And I said, okay, Taylor Swift, because these lushous locks are courtesy of We Grow Hair.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift some like Oklahoma's Swift British.
Speaker 3: But she talks like this for some reason. Let me take off me shoes and have it lit her run at it, So I let her do it. Look, you're gonna love your hair when you go to We Grow Hair Indie men and women. That's right. Every time I'm up there, I see women in the waiting room as well. Why because women's hair thins. I used artist Robotic Fee. That's where they take your real hair and they recreate the swirl pattern. It's your real hair and you're gonna love the real look about it. For a free evaluation in person or digital, go to we Grow hair indie dot com. Back to wrap it up in just a couple of seconds, maybe on news Radio eight forty wh as