Speaker 1: Welcome to Chewing the Cud with Mike Benin Rowe and Nick Charles.
Speaker 2: Hello. The voice you've just heard is the voice of Simon Peel, who's been involved with Chewing the Cud since we first started here at the Mill. Sadly, Simon passed away early on the eighteenth of January. He has loved and will be missed by a lot of people, including people here. We are sending love to everyone who knew him, and we'll talk about more in a moment. But he'd want us to keep up with the inn innuendo, so he's keeping it up with us.
Speaker 3: It's Nick, what up for us today?
Speaker 4: This week I'm talking about someone shocking a drag queen and appeasing Joan Crawford in Crafty Queens.
Speaker 2: Oh Fasting. We even have a game you can play along with as well.
Speaker 3: On screen.
Speaker 2: Now you can see our social media just search for at the cod TV. We're now on TikTok as.
Speaker 4: Well, and as people who pop up in our comments go along. At the bottom of the screen, it's time for Mike and the buzz.
Speaker 2: So as I talked about the start of the show, Simon Peel sadly passed away and I know he's left a big hole in TV and radio. So you've worked for Simon as well, han't.
Speaker 4: Yes, I have indeed, So I worked with Simon on a radio station earlier and for a couple of years, actually for four years, and he literally was like the one person you just see around the studio in a little corner like doing something.
Speaker 3: Like, Simeon, were you doing like I'm doing work? It was very much like that kind of vibe.
Speaker 4: And he was very He taught me a lot about technical stuff because when I first started working in radio, I only knew so much more when it comes to the tech side.
Speaker 3: He was always the one.
Speaker 4: Person be like, right, you need this, Why you need to get this connector you need stuff? And you know so much his entire levels audio output, that's the entire thing. And I feel like I've learned so much and you know, hearing on his path and really for me, it's really made me realize that, you know, life is so precious and when someone has touched you in such a good way, you know and their memory will always be you for a long time.
Speaker 2: So to be missed, it will be sadly missed. I mean he started in hospital radio, yes, in the eighties and went commercial radio until he went into nineteen eighty eight. He worked at Granada TV as well. It is heartbreaking he was only fifty four. I mean a lot of people wouldn't realize this, but Gadeo, which is known across the UK and eve from the world starting in two thousand and six, he was at the forefront of that when it was just on for a couple of days, right at the top of the Rembrandt Bar in Manchester, when they first did a couple of tiles. Yeah, he was there with his longer cable, just did a longer cable, fine gappetite. He also worked a lot with LGBTV in Studio two ninety help produce during the cud and in the early days of Tudor Coud when we were up in a drafted loft, he was there in a corner, giggling along, putting in some important doing some very technical stuff that I had no idea. Yeah it made sense though you had no idea what he was doing, but it made it made sense and it worked.
Speaker 4: Which was the key ingredient to what he was like as a person. I had no idea what he was doing. I was like what Simon, what are you doing? And then it all it worked.
Speaker 3: Just no, it works. That was the important part exactly.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, exactly, and you know it's a lovely human being as well. Yeah, always had time for people. And yeah, my first time in front of the camera, Simon was there and he was in the.
Speaker 3: Background film your only Fans content.
Speaker 2: No, it was even before that. This is this is early two thousands.
Speaker 4: He would have said no anyway, he's a good friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would have helped.
Speaker 3: Mike the angles.
Speaker 2: No, but he was so you know, it was a calm and influence. I was quite nervous. Is that great? It's okay, just take your time. Yeah, right, no nonsense, just talk about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's going to be missed by a lot of people. I'm going to move on to something. Is it You like to giggle? I do like to giggle until the time. So daytime jobs, you're working in office?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're working in an office kind of environment as well, don't you. Yeah, getting schedule breaks and stuff, yes, right, hate those? You hate a break?
Speaker 3: I hate schedule breaks.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's the problem.
Speaker 4: With I feel like sometimes I just I think I want to have my own time to take my own break, because sometime a schedule break just means I have to go at the exact time.
Speaker 2: Okay, So how would you like a thirty minute break anytime in the day, whenever you need it? Sounds good, doesn't it. Yeah, it's what Erica Lust has brought out. Eric Erica Lust, She's brought out basically rank breaks.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: I heard about this at the other of day, and I I don't know how I feel about tossing off of work.
Speaker 3: It's a bit of desk, I know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like I've been in office before and all the botchers been absolutely grotty. I don't really want to leave my children hanging about all these.
Speaker 3: Places, actually children, now you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's one of those I think it's a great because it relieves stress.
Speaker 3: But thirty minutes if if I want.
Speaker 2: To edge, then you'll have to do some of it on your lunch.
Speaker 3: I don't know, not long enough if I want to enjoy it.
Speaker 2: I think it's just a case of knocking one out at the moment. I know, I think it's a functional rather than enjoyable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but also don't I know, I know about other people I know I get but sleepy when I'm doing Why would I want to go back to work after that?
Speaker 2: I need to help.
Speaker 4: I see what she's getting out here. But do you think do you think that do you think the UK me in the UK will embrace this culture.
Speaker 2: Or she's embraced it well, I mean staff have embraced it apparently while embracing themselves. Permanent policy, permanent policy. She's been trying it for a couple of years. Wow, I said, it's working. Well, we're just going to bring it in for everybody.
Speaker 3: Wow. I mean, do you know what? I don't know? Have I ever? Have I ever masked? Maybe once or twice, but working at gym okay, that's you know, when.
Speaker 4: You're all natural to stesterone is built up. You need to explore your bodily fluids.
Speaker 3: It's a lovely feeling. I can get me handed, I can get mended.
Speaker 2: But if we were going in parliament or something, that's that one that watched in the House of Powers watching porn, wasn't it so monster? He was watching porn in House of Parliament instead he was looking at tractors. Yeah, you have NAVORI knocks world element. I think he does it. I think he does a crying one in the battle.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, not this. I'm just gonna sit this water.
Speaker 2: Water and well imagines Goggle going fiscal policy rest of us. So why not if you want to interact with us on social media? Is at the Cood TV And now we go to our story of the week. You and I are both single, yes, yes, and I am an average user of networking applications networking application, yes, networking.
Speaker 3: Orange Demon is an application for networking.
Speaker 2: I just put more networking because I've got the orange, I've got face.
Speaker 3: The Orange Demon. You have the pink slip.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: Then you have the Band of Woods, uh huh. Just okay, So okay, so we have oh okay, so you are every Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Because there isn't there is a hook up version of justice. You can't go today. I in the mood for this. You have to have a specific okay, profile and different ones.
Speaker 3: Okay, fair enough. Doesn't all the apps do the same thing? That not give you anything?
Speaker 2: Different people? Okay, Different people can reject me.
Speaker 3: That's some troub I need to work on. It's not just block me.
Speaker 2: It makes my life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like I have awful I have I recently went on a date. Actually, if if you're watch if you're watching this, you it was a terrible date.
Speaker 3: Have some I basically went on a date recently.
Speaker 2: And the guy guide drinks on cinema.
Speaker 3: We had. Actually cinema is not date.
Speaker 2: Some people do to cinema.
Speaker 4: Just we went to went from meal and take your restaurant in Liverpool. Was lovely And the first thing first he said is the date went really well with really getting changed her up. But one he said, he don't okay, And secondly he doesn't do small talk. Those two things.
Speaker 3: Are for me. It was like, this is now oral skills then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me be and me And I feel like small talk is a great communication builder when he's going to know someone the one I can't get behind that because I think oral sex is half the second job.
Speaker 2: This is a story about Annie Goodwin, who's from Seattle, who has had what she has described such a horrific date that she's not going to date to get in twenty twenty four, m right, And this is because what's happened is she had a hinge date. Her car failed to start, so a hinge date gallantly and I like saying it that way picked her up in his car. Now over to the restaurant. Yeah, went to the bar, got a drink, Dan's drink, went to the toilet and didn't come back. So he picked up driven to a restaurant, and she was upset because he didn't take her home. What that apparently is the worst date of her life. She was stuck in a restaurant where she hadn't yet eaten. Girl no with a bar going Oh, I can't get home now? One word, two syllables uber.
Speaker 4: Right, I think first informos, if someone if someone picked me up from a date, picked me up four a date, I think it's I think it's nice. However, if someone gets to a bar, has a drink and leave, maybe didn't there wasn't interested, or that an emergency, who knows, But I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Say the worst date exactly. I'm still going to eat and I'll get uber home exactly. Oh, I'll get takeaway to go like why I would be in the restaurant, make making a saint, see what and get for free. I've just been stood up on a date. He brought me here, he's gone off, and we have to get an uper.
Speaker 3: Free putting free, you know, it's not awful.
Speaker 4: I feel like I feel like I feel like maybe her standards was very high.
Speaker 2: I think she's not had an actual, truly awful first date where people have turned up and gone.
Speaker 4: So how was she going to how is she going to get to the date if she didn't, if he didn't pick her up, that.
Speaker 2: Exactly a car broke down. He came and picked her up. He went, you know what this is?
Speaker 3: The mean left you No, she's she's looking for excuse give up? A girl? Can fact get the bus? Do you want bass fair?
Speaker 2: It's very aggressive at this poor girl who can't keep a man in dresses for half now, but that's all from the bus this week.
Speaker 3: What do you think would you? Would you have marriage? But if she if she picked you up, if for a.
Speaker 2: Date, if someone picked me up for a day, I'd be very happy as long as they were paying the bill fair. Coming up after this show break, Nick brings us a look at some celebrity news in the show biz. You're watching Cheering the Cod with Nick and Mike. Now, let's get ready for the show biz with Nick.
Speaker 3: You love a bit of Stephler's mom.
Speaker 2: I'm more of a stiffer than as.
Speaker 3: I knew you're like it, stiff. That's the end. That's the end game here, which is important.
Speaker 4: It's very important, right, So as you might know, if you're not found of the White Lotus, you must have known Jennifer Cool and she's like iconic woman.
Speaker 3: She usually tanked the Evil.
Speaker 4: Gaze for White Lotus, which is a great series that I personally love and enjoy. And she was I think it was literally at.
Speaker 2: The the Emmys recently.
Speaker 4: And she was just talking the Gaze and how you know how much I feel like she she's a milf from since her character is always very milky from like back in the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she is looking at her.
Speaker 2: I want to hard die real bad. I love her illegally blond, Yes, Ben's that.
Speaker 4: I think she deserves everything. I feel like I feel like Hollywood took a very long time to realize the greatness and Jennifer because I feel like she has been doing the math for a long time. She's working hard, she's been starting on so many shows and I feel finally now she's finally gets in and think and of course it's us, our community that is pushing hard to be the best that she can be. So what do you think, are you tankful? That tank the gaze?
Speaker 2: I do like her?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Do you do you have an impression of Jennifer College?
Speaker 3: I can try do it? Oh god, I want to hard real bad.
Speaker 2: Okay, you try it. No, I can't do well, but I know my limitation calling the kettle. Yeah, I know my limitation.
Speaker 3: Do you like the White Lits?
Speaker 2: I've not watched it. I've just been shouty eyed by ear. I think I've just been sacked.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know she's dead, Mike ruining the show. What She's not dead yet?
Speaker 2: Yes, she's dead. She's not coming back, I know, but it was nice to like you haven't seen it. But I know that she's dead because she said the thank you speech because I watched it, because I'm not that person she's saying that. You know, she's thanking the direction going and I'm definitely dead. Yeah, I mean, I mean she can come back, how she was looking back?
Speaker 3: She's dead. They could probably like like do like what happened before she died, the kind of thing like a prequel, Yeah, like a prequel. It'll work.
Speaker 4: I mean the gays love her, I mean, to be fair. Has she been on drag Race yet?
Speaker 3: Cool? Age.
Speaker 2: I think she'd be great for no.
Speaker 4: I think she looked better than Rupaula on the set. That's probably why it's not difficult and moving on, and that's how RuPaul died.
Speaker 3: Right. In other news, I am a huge fan of Jennifer Loppees.
Speaker 4: Okay, since she was in a salina back in the day, So missus jayl Jennifer Box she recently surprised that she was recently surprised by a drag queen called Joe Lopez on Ellie on stage, and she was absolutely shook it. I would imagine imagine a drug, imagine a a.
Speaker 3: Look at her. Look at that starting woman. Do you not get how.
Speaker 2: Much hair brushing has done?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 4: Hey, the woman is sucking ben afflick off and wear board singles.
Speaker 3: Uh huh think about that? Okay, she's winning.
Speaker 2: Is she's ben Affleck?
Speaker 3: Would you say it the bet Affleck?
Speaker 2: I would say to better, really wait, shaped.
Speaker 3: Head when the lights off? The u K?
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't like the lights off?
Speaker 3: Do you know like my allies of really sleeping man oh women, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I might be a need to be able to see what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: I might be assuming a sexuality secretly straight.
Speaker 2: I regretfully to have to take my glasses off sometimes, but I need to see what do.
Speaker 3: You get to set away?
Speaker 4: So you told me you went to talking ben, I forgot off at all for the Okay, let's go through a few of Jennifer Looper's ex ex boyfriend mart Marc Anthony.
Speaker 3: Who is that? What do you do? He's a Spanish singer. Ah, let's who else?
Speaker 2: But who else is DAWs?
Speaker 3: Then? Who?
Speaker 2: If that's sayings?
Speaker 3: Is that stuff? Who else? Who else? Did she did? She did?
Speaker 2: She did?
Speaker 3: She man? She was with someone, She was with some man, and she left him for anyway.
Speaker 2: Okay, I would I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: She was very happy because she got surprised by this drag queen called j Loo Puss.
Speaker 3: And look how happy she look. Oh, dear, I mean, I mean right.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say this very earlier. I might get I might get stabbed in the head by this. If you're if you're going, if you're if your idea is to go to be j lo at least look the pat she's just tributing.
Speaker 2: Acting tribute acts never looked the same.
Speaker 3: True, true. I saw a little mixed one tribute actord pride.
Speaker 2: A little mixed. It was a little mess. It was a disaster because it was the girls. It was just anyway. It was a mess.
Speaker 3: But good for Jaelo. Meeting Joel Lopez. Good for her.
Speaker 4: So now we know what if Jlo can't perform on tour, she could just send all to Ego.
Speaker 3: Okay, good shot.
Speaker 2: I think it's a bit of a publicity stunt. Well because she she's got a microphone around, so she was ready to sing, wasn't she.
Speaker 3: Jilo sings. I believe she sings. I thought she's an actress.
Speaker 2: Does she not sing? Waiting for tonight?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: When you were yells.
Speaker 3: All my levels all I had?
Speaker 4: Yeah, when she's in the walking this New York being all start and homage.
Speaker 2: So I'm just thinking of the one she did with all.
Speaker 3: The like have you touch yourself to hell? Yes?
Speaker 2: Here was my coming out expirit well my realization experience MTV phenomenon.
Speaker 3: So you like boll black men?
Speaker 2: Apparently so like men.
Speaker 3: I'm not really This is why I have hair.
Speaker 2: I like them tall as well.
Speaker 3: You like tall men. They climb like a tree.
Speaker 2: I climb like a tree, slide down like a bean pole.
Speaker 3: This is why no one buys your porn.
Speaker 2: Don't sell it.
Speaker 4: Miss Benny Dade's co star Michael, who's roasting.
Speaker 2: So Miss Benny. Is that the that's the glamorous woman, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? What do you think show? What's your thought?
Speaker 2: I mean it's not attractive, m handsome, handsome. He plays a geek in the show. Have you have you watched that glorious whatever it's called.
Speaker 4: I'll be honest, I'll be very honest, spinning my hole and ruin me and what about him?
Speaker 3: So you're trying to catch me on the television today?
Speaker 2: You need to watch the show that they're in because it's there's a lot.
Speaker 3: Of I've seen, I've seen pieces.
Speaker 2: He plays a geek, which is quite cute. I think they're definitely dating with that kind of so am I right in thinking they are trans right? This spending is transit right and her co star.
Speaker 3: And they're dating.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, good for her.
Speaker 3: There must be some good sex I have in my mind.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking he pitching it and he just rags her hair.
Speaker 3: Okay, m mm hmm, I might know brain break.
Speaker 4: Can someone send me those pictures on my phone so I could just like, you know, it's a spicy day today.
Speaker 2: Oh dear, okay, I mean would you say, now, would you say keep it over the bed?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Both of them are stunning.
Speaker 4: I think I think there's there's something about men that can easily that just gives me the I just want to ride you like a Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Ride you like a Wednesday.
Speaker 3: And you know it's it's it's.
Speaker 4: When nowhere Wednesday started, a long line goes up and comes down and then go back up. In Cardi by, you know in what Cardiby and Megan when she said.
Speaker 2: I've never heard that song always beats more off.
Speaker 4: Well in the lyrics, she said, I want to write. When I write his, I.
Speaker 3: Will spell spell my name.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I thought the idea is also I think I could do that right right, No, I can spell my.
Speaker 2: Name, spell your name. Oh that's what you need.
Speaker 4: That's the thing too. Yeah, but I don't have that. I don't have a long tongue. You carry spelled you carry spelled him out like unless he lick lick down up then and but hardly did this hardly make the C and the K.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to tell you, I'm not going to this is this isn't that science?
Speaker 3: What is amphibian? Are you?
Speaker 2: I'm not amphibian?
Speaker 3: How are you spelling? Mike?
Speaker 2: Well, my my fell name is Michael James and.
Speaker 3: Ben mm hmmm, what is this? How you keep the men?
Speaker 2: Keep them?
Speaker 3: Well? Then well then I hear so.
Speaker 2: Keep, don't get rid of them? Okay, so let me I'm single by choice.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you something.
Speaker 2: Other people's choices, but it's still by choice.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: So miss Benny, Miss Benny's partner comes over, and so you're gonna just because I'm spelling, not just you don't want to watch, you know I am.
Speaker 3: You're a dirty bitch. And that's all over the show base this week, white.
Speaker 2: People are laughing. So stick around because coming up, we're going to play a little game. In our game of the week. You're watching Tune the cud and this week we're going to be playing Let's Get Quizzical, and this one is for the intrepid explorer that is Nick.
Speaker 3: Very excited, right should I go? Yeah? Fine, if I must.
Speaker 2: All the week? So we're going to play Let's Get Quizzical, And this is where it's going to ask me a question I asked trying to get it right, Are you ready?
Speaker 4: I am ready, wonder I feel like every every time we play this gave me devigating right.
Speaker 2: So I'm very intelligent, just not necessarily smart.
Speaker 3: Hmmm.
Speaker 4: The debatables names Britain's largest World War two bomber, bomber bomber.
Speaker 2: Obamba World War That would be Dean. That would be the Lancaster full name, please, the Lancaster bomber. Nope, Lancaster, frank sidebottom the bomber.
Speaker 3: No, there's something to the start of it.
Speaker 4: I mean I'll give you half a point, though, you half What was the name of it?
Speaker 3: Avro A loving.
Speaker 2: Scared of boys?
Speaker 3: Like that's a.
Speaker 4: For a Avro Lancaster.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I was right?
Speaker 4: Then the batable mm hm, so you get like half points. Okay, Name the film these characters appear in, okay, Missus Robinson, Jules Winfields, Alex Forrest, Captain.
Speaker 3: Quin captain who Quint?
Speaker 2: Quint?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Do you know quinn? Do you know what? Do you know? Quinn means in in in urban dictionary?
Speaker 4: Now, So quint is like when you like use your either anal of vaginal gland and you and you breed in. That's a quint, Like when you stuck things up bomb like you know, like like this, so it's like a quint. That's a quint, Okay, Lenn something every day.
Speaker 3: That's the quinn.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a type of cana.
Speaker 3: Make your can, I make your whole quint like that wink quint. You can y like that's a quint.
Speaker 2: I can yeld with mine.
Speaker 3: La la la la la Quinn.
Speaker 2: Just start my mouth.
Speaker 4: Just love that for you, Madge, Madge Gonderson and Bunny Parker.
Speaker 2: That would be.
Speaker 3: A graduate for who? Well which one? Because they have they have they have six pick characters.
Speaker 2: Here, So missus Robinson's from the graduate.
Speaker 3: Correct, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's your lot.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's your lot.
Speaker 3: Fine, I give I'll give you all the restaurant. I'll give you the point. But the rest of it was.
Speaker 4: Jules Winfield was from pulp fiction, okay, Alex Forest is from Fatal Attraction, Captain Quinn is from Jaws, Marge Gonderson is from Fargo, and Bunnie Parker his Bonnian cliente. All right, well, what do you feel about this question? On which beleric Island was Raphael nadal born?
Speaker 2: Was that not the one by tuvalud? We Tobal and Dean ice dancing I figure skating in the Olympics total and Dean did the Beleric and it slides on an end.
Speaker 3: There's a Spanish island.
Speaker 2: I'm being told that's the Balerolic Islands. Like it's like Spain Belarics. Yes, I'm going to say, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Oh, Mike, you should know this.
Speaker 4: If you were, if you were, if you're a fan of traveling.
Speaker 2: I don't know where people are born right around travel going on? This house is where Ralph was born?
Speaker 3: Ready for the answer. He was born in Mioca, Mayoca.
Speaker 2: I know, I don't know. Miyoka is famous for his popttery.
Speaker 3: I've never been to Mioca.
Speaker 2: Maybe not interesting, different, unusual.
Speaker 3: I don't even know any of this question.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's like what is that you get the written down?
Speaker 3: Right, m No, I'm just gonna I'm going I've written down.
Speaker 2: You don't need to know.
Speaker 3: Them, I know, but I don't think you would have known either.
Speaker 2: Well that you can say about anything in that box.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right?
Speaker 4: Name the South African surgeon who carried out the first hard transplant.
Speaker 2: Operation, Oscar Pastorius.
Speaker 3: No, isn't he the guy with the leg.
Speaker 2: Like the paralympian that shot his partner to death.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say something, but I'm going to keep it off because I might get canceled.
Speaker 3: Just say it, okay.
Speaker 4: I actually don't mind if he if he if he shot me as well, he's gonna he's gonna fit in a weird way.
Speaker 3: I want to take legos and hit mutants to hit me with it. Anyway. What was then? It was Christian Bernard.
Speaker 2: A Bernard first Bernardoud.
Speaker 3: Right, it's ready for your next question.
Speaker 4: I am what was the name of the sex pistols first.
Speaker 2: Single, I'm Gonna shoot on you?
Speaker 3: Oh You're gonna shoot on me?
Speaker 2: Is that not? They said?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I mean I don't know, you want to be an argang? No glitter.
Speaker 3: Sex Pistols glitter? I don't think so. No. They were more like Brundie right.
Speaker 2: Where they were. I just I thought of the glad Rock person that I shouldn't have thought about.
Speaker 3: Well. The answer was an ark in the UK in the UK, anarchy in the UK in the UK. You're crap in this game today? Though?
Speaker 2: What's going on today?
Speaker 3: Usually, Mike, you're usually on top four. I'm kind of disappointed.
Speaker 4: Next question, Okay, which country won the Eurovision Song Contest in two thousand and four?
Speaker 3: No way ooh mm hmm, not far off.
Speaker 2: It was around then. They're hard rock halloly By Lord did hear.
Speaker 3: Fucking away the Dir Dir two thousand and four? I wasn't in the UK so I couldn't argue and I would have been.
Speaker 2: Now for the answering this, you.
Speaker 4: Know they actually don't show They actually don't show the Eurovision back in.
Speaker 2: The Caribbean because it's just part of Europe.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean Australia is in Eurovision now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's just because we can.
Speaker 3: I mean, do they show it? Do Do they show in common world, common colonies? I don't think so. Maybe in the British Vision Islands maybe nobody in there.
Speaker 4: It was Ukraine, Oh, Ukraine, we watched some they didn't say, they didn't say half a story they didn't say.
Speaker 3: But I mean, I mean, I mean, all right, let's go throndther One. What point? What point are you on? What point are you on?
Speaker 2: Not many?
Speaker 3: Okay, let's go again.
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Which English club would the runners up in the Europa League Final of twenty ten?
Speaker 3: Because you know, Mike, you.
Speaker 2: Love balls, I do you love. I love seeing eleven men that sweaty for ninety minutes.
Speaker 3: Isn't that your standard Sunday evening? Anyway?
Speaker 2: Let me think you're ope at twenty ten British club?
Speaker 3: Which English twelve year.
Speaker 2: Manchester City, Manchester United, Liverpool Nope, Everton Nope, Tottenham Hotspur, Arsenal nope, Sheffield Wednesday nope, Sheffield United nope, Cambridge United nope, Bogner FC nope.
Speaker 3: It was Fulham. You were far from it.
Speaker 2: Arsenal's near Fulham. No, Arsenal is Now do you know London very well? It's nearer than Manchester City.
Speaker 3: More words, Hammersmid which is on the south side. Arsenal is not right.
Speaker 2: So if you're driving from the center of London right to Arsenal or to Fulham, they're both close to each other than Manchester.
Speaker 3: I mean I don't drive I got close.
Speaker 2: You read the year I was in the same city.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't, I don't know how, I don't know. I don't know. I think you're I think you're on your own with that one. Anyway, let's go right.
Speaker 4: You must get this one because you're British who won the War of the roses.
Speaker 2: So do you want the answer you'll have on the card or the correct answer right? There's the correct answer is the Stewart clank okay, which is not the answer'll have there right okay? Or the Windsors okay, it would be Lancastrians.
Speaker 3: Do you know what that is?
Speaker 4: I give you an effort there because it took you six questions to get that right, to get the right okay, which means you are in your own kind of you know why usually when usually when you guess I'm gonna knowledge r it.
Speaker 2: No you don't, Yeah, you do. No knowledge you get is that person doesn't wash the bell im properly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think Smegma is good for the good for the brain as well.
Speaker 2: No, it's not, are you sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well I well, oh well, well.
Speaker 2: Nick snacks down on his Magma deal. We're going to go to a break. Welcome back to you in the cud and now we take a deep breath, relax and get ready to have something shoved in us, which is lovely. It's crafty queens, So for graftics.
Speaker 4: I guess I'm going to be doing something today's to show crafty. I'm right, yeah, yeah, amazing.
Speaker 3: What am I doing?
Speaker 2: You don't know, I don't know. That's always So.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna make something else of this.
Speaker 4: So here we have a trusted plastic hanger, and we are going to use some cuts emitting wolve.
Speaker 3: Okay, and we're just gonna make it look cute. Okay.
Speaker 2: Cool. So you're going to is this going to be wrapping the string around the hangar to make it a fabric?
Speaker 4: Yes, because as Joan Collin said, no more wires, so using ones. So all you're gonna do is you're gonna wrap your your your hanger in wolf okay, and you're going to make it look very pretty like the end of this lovely it's all been wrapped like a mummy.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: You're going to use a little glue, gonna design and make it look real cute, okay, Cool off.
Speaker 2: Your pup, Okay, cool. So I just I'm gonna start doing stuff straight away because.
Speaker 3: You're just glue stuff right away.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to glue the string onto the to the hanger so it's it's attached. I nearly did a swear.
Speaker 3: Oh did you nearly playing on TV? I know?
Speaker 4: Well, oh no, I know, not taking about I don't know, what do you consider if I'm a crafty person?
Speaker 2: Like so, this part of the show always teaches me that no is the answer that question. I'm not a crafty person. I am a person who likes to buy things that have been made. Yeah, are you an arty person normally?
Speaker 3: No? Actually I'm very I'm very much not an anti person. I think. I mean I used to I used to draw the life I used to want as a child.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I never look on that, look on that and what kind of things did you draw?
Speaker 4: I used to draw like living in a big mansion and you know, like being like in Saltburn.
Speaker 2: I'm aware of Saltburn, right, I.
Speaker 3: Just wanted a knot. I want knife though, nice house.
Speaker 2: For the battle with water to drinking?
Speaker 3: Yeah, nice and nice Jacob Lardy bad water and drinking.
Speaker 4: You know it was great, It was great. I didn't get any of that. What I get was just trauma.
Speaker 2: I think we all got trauma. I mean, to be fair, if you're drinking bath water, you've got a bit of trauma there.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm done worse than drinking someone's coming bad water.
Speaker 2: Did you hear how they made that look like bath water? It's yogurt, milk and water mixed together.
Speaker 3: Oh god, a lot of work.
Speaker 2: And he had to do it eight or ten times. Every time he had a different face, and he did it a different way.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, so they could pick the right one.
Speaker 2: I want to see those outtakes.
Speaker 4: I don't know about you, but I was really hoping they were going to have them some some really big gay at tension.
Speaker 3: Like I was really hoping for them.
Speaker 4: So like, apparently apparently we're on the streets that they caught the kiss scene off between him and him and Jacob Alardie.
Speaker 2: No, but they left the riding scene in the riding the riding scene, Oh.
Speaker 3: That was great.
Speaker 4: Hello, I love something. Someone on top of me using spitus lube. Baby, I'm so turned on right now. Not on that this crafty queen's baby can feed, but you know there's something there is there a movement. Yeah, the waters are flowing. Okay, So I think it was great for anyone who hasn't seen swell when please go watch it.
Speaker 3: Please do't watch with your parents.
Speaker 2: Watch it with your parents. It's fun for all the family. Mmmmmmmm right. And I say that because when the first Thor movie came out, my parents and I went to watch on Boxing Day the first Thorn movie. First Chris Hemsworth. Oh wow, and yeah that was an interesting watch.
Speaker 3: You touch you touch yourself next to your parents? Wow?
Speaker 2: I didn't. I wanted to.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, he's so hot. Okay, yeah, you do you think you think? Do you think.
Speaker 2: You think?
Speaker 3: Are you thinking Chris? Chris Hans with his heart? Yeah? Do you know?
Speaker 2: Like Liam, I like all the Handsworth, even that the ugly onely keeping the box?
Speaker 3: Oh god, no, do you know?
Speaker 4: Do you know the Ford Jonah's brother and no one pays attention to him because he's fat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's terrible.
Speaker 2: It is terrible, and that's the world we live in, unfortunately.
Speaker 3: But he's kind of good looking.
Speaker 2: He's a good looking guy. I mean, I would not say no.
Speaker 3: I mean I wouldn't say don't say any Joan her brothers.
Speaker 2: I don't know all their names, Uh.
Speaker 3: Nick? Now that do you? Nick? Nick? Nick and Nick? I don't know they're all they all day.
Speaker 4: I know one isn't like I know one was married to Sophie Turner from gamer Throne Sansa and that he was married to her and then they broke up.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 4: Right, you know what this crafty queen, this looks like a like a like a fish live in a minute giving fish line.
Speaker 2: I'm getting nautical from mine too, Right?
Speaker 3: Can I go anywhere with this? Because I feel like it's gonna I'm just gonna make it look spicy.
Speaker 2: It's gonna make it look spicy.
Speaker 3: Minus boohoo dot com. That's what it's given in the sale, in the sale, in the sale, in the sale.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm gonna I'm gonna spoot it and make up. You get to make her a bit more spicy. Now, let's see. Okay, let's see what I can do here. I don't I've not made for this craft. I'm not I'm not making for I'm not made for this life.
Speaker 2: You're not made for this life.
Speaker 3: And I'm made for this life. Just asking craft stuff not for me?
Speaker 2: Then I say, I enjoy myself. It's it's just it's quite cathartic. I believes the word cathartic, cathartic, cathartic. I like that word soothing. I mean something waggling my face.
Speaker 3: Let's doing right them shipping. I hope for the best. That's how I navigate life, to be fair, honestly.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you were going on Furst days then a guy actually to do like a crafty queen, what would you say?
Speaker 2: No, I would say, no, this is my tatty. I'm going.
Speaker 4: Oh right, I feel like I feel like I feel like I know where I'm going with this. Now it's going to stop it. No, it's going to start. It's going somewhere.
Speaker 3: Up. No, No, I don't.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's kind of thing that will give you, to give you for sale in a in a in a gift shop.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 2: Does she really? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't don't quote.
Speaker 2: Don't quote me, don't you're the ones saying.
Speaker 3: I don't want to policia coming to my house and saying.
Speaker 4: Nick Charles that, I don't think they care if she's she's selling, she's she's selling like British posters and stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, I think my craft decree. How do I cut this?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm?
Speaker 3: What do I cut?
Speaker 2: This is in the word of basement jazz, good luck, good luck?
Speaker 3: All right? Right? No, not what's right?
Speaker 2: I've got murder in the dance from Yeah with a lovely penis, like a lovely penis with a lovely penis.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think that much. H h.
Speaker 2: The concentration in the space, I know, living living my best life.
Speaker 4: And there you have a ladies and gentlemen, fresh from Paris fashion Week.
Speaker 3: You have the Christmas tree hanger.
Speaker 4: Serving serving mummy realness straight out of the House of Chanal in.
Speaker 3: The Northern Quarter. They could never look at that. Look at her. She's giving, she's giving, honey.
Speaker 2: She's giving it.
Speaker 4: She really she's great, she's well designed, she's well groomed, and she also comes with a stand.
Speaker 3: Look at her winning.
Speaker 4: If it can't get any pain, any vagine or anything in between, just be a crafty queen.
Speaker 2: I think what it was doing very well there.
Speaker 3: I think one of us is doing very well.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's you.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's you either.
Speaker 2: Mine's beautiful, mine's mine's artistically, it's nice and neat, mine's lovely, neat. Look oh yes, yes yours.
Speaker 3: But this is this right? So this is giving Wilkinson.
Speaker 4: This is straight out of avant garde in Chanel in France. Do you don't see this is giving the louver You can never love? This is avant god, honey, better work.
Speaker 2: That's that's giving. That's giving you doing smacking the lo's giving the louver and that's that's giving me.
Speaker 4: Hepatize, not this leave my leave my crafty queen work alone. Every time I'll come here, I get used, abuse and left and we don't even charge you for the privilege. Okay, that's almost the end of the show. Dress Woman to join us on our social media at the cud TV.
Speaker 2: Thank you for watching and we'll see you all soon.
Speaker 3: Bye. That's just it's trash man, No, it's given. Look at her, Look at her.
Speaker 2: You can see her run