Speaker 1: Hey, everybody all going to Pink Shade. It is Thursday. That means it's Pop and Bravo on Thursday. And I've got my buddy here, Ace Fanning, Hey, Ace, do you.
Speaker 2: Call everyone your buddy or my special? I call oh, never mind, let's keep moving.
Speaker 1: I hell people that I know my buddy. But I have at one point received some criticism because I said my friend, and people thought that I was bragging if I said my friend. So if I say you and I are friends, which we are, and it seems like I'm bragging that I'm friends with.
Speaker 2: You, Why are people so stupid?
Speaker 1: That's a great question. But uh, and.
Speaker 3: Anything, I think people should be mad at you because I should be called your friend, not your buddy, and that's.
Speaker 2: Why they should be mad, no other reason.
Speaker 1: But we are friends.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I don't want to get stuck in the weeds with it all, but it is definitely like throwing me under the bus.
Speaker 1: It's fine, Okay, Listen, we're friends. We're real life friends. We text each other. Listen me more than you. Let's be honest about that. You're not the greatest of texting.
Speaker 2: No, I'm really not.
Speaker 1: You really really leave somebody on red for two weeks kind of yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not because I think I'm important or anything.
Speaker 2: It's just like it's so hard for me.
Speaker 1: It's okay because if you don't reply, I know generally that I probably didn't do anything to make you mad. But I'll wait four or five days. I'll try again.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I listen. I've come to understand you a little better as we've become better friends, and I understand that sometimes it's just not in you to reply right away.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know, you know how it goes. Let's say, Paine, how are you.
Speaker 1: I'm great, I'm doing great.
Speaker 3: Okay, health wise, we're good, We're happy, we're healthy.
Speaker 1: Sure, all the things. I've got a I've got a genetic testing appointment in November. Oh to see genetically, Like, what's wrong with me?
Speaker 3: Okay, humble brag. We can't all blame it on our genetics.
Speaker 1: Really, what I want to do is blame it on my parents. Great, Yeah, why did you tell me I had this thing? So? No, really, it's just to find out, you know, passing it a long situation to my children.
Speaker 3: Are you worried that you might get pregnant again and pass it on to this child.
Speaker 1: You know that ship sailed a solid, solid ten years ago. Solid. Actually, let's let's take it back. Let's let's say fifteen, let's say let's be honest. Let's be honest. I'm no Murushka Hargate.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that way.
Speaker 3: Do you know who that is? Is that the lady from Law and Order.
Speaker 2: S for you?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, look at that? Does she have a kid? Super late in life?
Speaker 1: I think she had twins Day like fifth Oh show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know her mom was famous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was Jane's Mansfield she was. She was a Marilyn Monroe type, you know, yeah, she was. Did you watch the documentary?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, of course not.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I don't think that seemed like above my pay grade educational wise.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe, I don't know. Have you watched I'm putting my phone on silent. I'm not ignoring you.
Speaker 2: That's okay, you can me.
Speaker 1: I was watching the Donna Aidolson trial, which I'm obsessed with. And let me tell you what's better about the Donna Adelson trial versus the Karen Reed trial, which I was also obsessed with. Right, Donna Adelson trial, it is moving and grooming. We have got a witness. We ask them ten questions. This person asked the Boom, They're done, let's get the next one. We're not spending days on the stand with somebody. And then they're parsing every single This is just like Boom, you met her in prison. She told you what to say, and you said, no, not even for commissary, I won't do it. And then yeah, I'm gonna tell you something. Okay. So Donna Adelson, there was a murder for her plot. Okay, Her daughter, Wendy was married to this guy Dan. Okay, So Wendy was married to Dan, and by all accounts, like you know from her writings and whatever, they found her emails or something she sent, she was like, I feel like I'm living somebody else's life. Like she didn't necessarily really want to marry this guy, but she like married him, had the kids to the thing, and then, as people do sometimes realize like yeah, not for me, so they get a divorce. It's all a very regular story, right.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: What comes in here now is Donna, the mother in law, Wendy's mother, who doesn't like it that they live in Tallahassee, that they lived there originally because they're both Wendy and Dan were both lawyers. Dan was a professor at some college and I'm sorry, apologies to the people of Florida. I mean just the people of Tallahassee actually, and not all the people of Florida because anyway, so apologize, no no back. Okay. So he was a professort to college. She was also a lawyer at a firm. They live there. There are two kids live there. Donna and her husband live in Miami, and they don't like it. The daughter and grandkids are over here in Tallahassee, which is a night to our drive. They don't like it.
Speaker 2: Oh, they want as big.
Speaker 1: There's big, and they want their daughter and those grandkids closer to them.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's it.
Speaker 1: Should they should be here. They're divorced. Now, there's no reason for her to be there. Well, the father of the children lives there and he is a professor at college, and he's like, yeah, so this is where we live now. Wendy is like in the middle of buying a house. She like wants to buy the house. All this stuff. She kind of indicates her mom bugs and it might be just fine for her to be in Tallahassee. But she's sort of, in my opinion, this is my opinion, she's sort of going along with her mother to be like yeah, yeah, yeah, definitely want to move to Miami, Like, oh, Dan, he's terrible, right keeping me in Tallahassee. But actually I'm getting the feeling she's like, yeah, to'd be fine, you know, be fine to see my parents three times a month. That's a lot. They live eight.
Speaker 2: Hours, that is a lot. I mean, my parents live ten minutes away. I don't know if I see him that often.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of like that. But meanwhile, you know, Donna, the mom gets in her head like we got to do something, like the problem is the problem is Dan. Well, then she enlists her son, who's a periodontist. Her husband's also a periodontist. They run the Adolesen Institute, which is a dental practice, but it sounds like the college. You sound like you go and get a well, you go get a lobotomy there, Like what are we talking about? So she starts talking to Charlie, the kind of unhinged brother, like hey, what should we do about this? First they come up with these ideas. Okay, Donna's is in writing emails. It Wendy, here's what I think you should do. You should they're all very Jewish. Dan has As they been married, Dan has become more like wanting to be kosher and all this and more, you know, leaning in. That was another one of her things. She was like, as we got married longer, he's like leaning into more a section of Judaism. You know, I wasn't into before.
Speaker 2: They wear wigs.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, that's that's no. That's like Hasidic and all that. Okay, so no, but just like he wanted to have kosher house and all this stuff where you have to separate all the food and all that. And she's like, look An, it's on her for that. It's fine, they get divorce, everything's fine. Well, somewhere along the line, Wendy the mom Donna decides, well they need to be here. What can we do? The problem is Dan. So what we're gonna do is we're gonna mentally torture Dan. So we're gonna do things like why don't we dress the children who were like four and two, why don't we dress them up like Nazis? Oh these people are Jewish?
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, out of left field.
Speaker 1: We're gonna you know what, it's fine if they dress up like Jake the Pie, they don't think they're pirates, they won't think they're Nazis. It'll be funny. We're gonna fuck with Dan.
Speaker 2: That's funny. That's funny.
Speaker 1: It's hilarious to dress your children up as Nazis.
Speaker 2: Wow. Okay.
Speaker 1: Also that won't affect them later, like no, no, no. Then her other plan was to really fuck with Dan. We're gonna get them a baptised. They're gonna all become Catholic, so we're gonna do it. Listen there, you don't really have to be Catholic. You just like do the whole thing and pretend. Okay, okay, So we're just gonna do that, and you're gonna enroll them in this Christian school and be like, hey, Dan, you can attend all the Christian events at the Catholic school. I looked into it. You could get baptised in two weeks Catholicism.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 3: I love a quick process, my ADHD, because by the time it would take for me to actually get baptized, I'm over it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do it anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, the kids are four and two and so, but but no, she wasn't using the children against him at all.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, not at all.
Speaker 1: She's literally like, have them dressed up as Nazis, have them get back all the all these are her plans to fuck with her former son in law so that Wendy and the kids will have to move to Miami.
Speaker 3: Okaw, I did just quickly do a quick Google search. I'm not finding it readily available childhood Nazie costume.
Speaker 1: So no, okay, that's something you don't want on your computer.
Speaker 3: Well, I was just thinking, like, you know, is it a spirit? Where are we getting this costume? But it doesn't seem like it's easy to access.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so now the feds are coming to your house. But okay, so anyway that so way I'm just saying to Grandma is like she ain't right in the head right. But Wendy also is an oversharer. She's constantly sharing with her mom, like the court filings and stuff like, oh, Dan, he's so awful, can you believe this? Blah blah blah. Then the kids start saying things to their dad like Grandma calls you stupid, and uh, Grandma said that you're trying to take her shun sunshine's away. So Grandma's like singing, don't take my sunshine away. It's like your dad trying to say my sunshine away. Like now she Grandma's trying to poison the kids. So then the court orders that Grandma can't see the kids anymore unless it's with a supervisor. Gin know what's going to solve all those problems days, Just get rid.
Speaker 2: Of dance, kill him, kill him.
Speaker 1: Get rid of the You know what, the kids will be fine if their dad is murdered in the driveway right after he dropped a preschool.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. They're four and two.
Speaker 3: You know they're.
Speaker 1: Gonna know, they're gonna be like, hey, blood stained in the driveway. What's that? Just don't just keep walking. So anyway, Grandma contacts dentist's son Charlie, who has a license place on this car. Says Maestro, because he's such a good dentist. Yeah, and says, hey, you know that girl that works at the office, you should make look like collection know some gang members. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, so she's also racist, Well, I guess the Nazi thing.
Speaker 1: The Nazi thing is also racist against herself and so she then not racist against herself. You knew what I meant, So the Nazi thing racist, saying this girl who's Hispanic, she probably knows them gang members. Well, turns out she did, and it's her ex boyfriend, the father of her children. Said Hey, I also know a guy and we'll do it for I don't know. I think it's fifty thousand dollars. I can't remember. Meanwhile, before that, Donna had proposed to Dan that she would give him a million dollars to let Wendy and the kids move to Miami, to which he's like, get the fuck out of here. These are my kids. So Dan's not playing along. So we go through Katie, the front desk girl who knows Sigfredo Garcia, which is her baby daddy, and this other guy, Luis Rivera. I believe. Don't come at me if that's wrong, but I believe they're their names, and they just like, go in June, they can't find Dan. Dan's busy, they can't find him, so they go back in July or August or whenever it was, and they just she'd been in the driveway after he dropped his kids off at preschool.
Speaker 3: That honestly, Like if you hired Caitlyn and I as your hit man, that's us. Like we're like, we tried, couldn't do it, Like we'll try again next month, you know, Like that was a lot.
Speaker 2: There's a lot on this trip.
Speaker 1: It was like we had to drive eight hours and then we followed him around and he has kids with him the whole time.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but they got.
Speaker 1: It right the next time because there's a series of events where they're asking all these other people like what are Dan's actions going to be? And then you look at old Donna, grandma's hand day planner, and she's got things written in there like Dan Markel's her former son in law. They've been divorce for a year. Make a model and license plate of his car.
Speaker 2: Well, here's does.
Speaker 1: Your mother in law have that information about you?
Speaker 3: What if she was just like, well, I'd love to get him ticketed by the meter maid, you know, like if I see it out, I want to confirm that's his I'm going to get him. Listen, I'll be her attorney.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: You might be doing a better job than her attorneys are because they really suck.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, Okay, I like that, And.
Speaker 1: That's pretty entertaining because they get up there and they just shuffle some papers. And this morning, just when I was watching, there was an argument because they were like, yeah, so we want this person from the jail, a sheriff that works there, to testify on our behalf of the defense, like to say, you know, blah blah blah about Donna. And that woman who worked at the sheriff's apartment was like, yeah, no. So they were like telling them the judge like, she won't testify, and the judge goes, did you subpoena her? No, so you just went and asked her and she said no, and they said yeah, the judge, look, so what do you want me to do? Like she legally doesn't have You can't force somebody to testify if you didn't subpoena them. They can't just you can't just make them. You can't just make them. And so we spent twenty minutes in court this morning about them, like, but we wanted to test it, and she said.
Speaker 3: No, oh god, you know what this is Me and Kaitlin, we're also the attorneys in this.
Speaker 2: We're very lazy. We couldn't follow through on any of it.
Speaker 1: And when I tell you. The judge has told Donna Adelsen to grandma, they're trying to make like, look at her inner sweater. She's just a little grandma.
Speaker 2: Which like the Jody Arias on her Yeah yeah, or.
Speaker 1: The La me Nindas put them on a little sweater. Look how sweet he is. Murdered his parents with a shotgun right to the face. So I have enjoyed every minute of it. I have enjoyed the jailhouse snitches, the ladies coming through, like Donna Ailson promised me a grand piano if I would get on the stand and lie.
Speaker 3: Do they bring them out in their jail house uh bergialia or do they get cute outfits?
Speaker 1: Well, Donna Adelson, because she's the she does. But the people that were testifying, I'm talking like shackles.
Speaker 3: Oh come on, yeah, I wouldn't want a cute outfit. If I'm going to be on TV, I'm going to testify that I would put that in my thing.
Speaker 2: Give me a cute outfit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm only going to test well yeah no, because they're coming from the jail and Donna Adelson at one point wrote out a script, wrote a script in her own handwriting and gave to this jailhouse girl and said, this is what she say on the stand. It is in your own handwriting, Like.
Speaker 2: We do an analysis on this.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, a lady came up. It was like, this is her handwriting, here's the comparison. Yeah, it has been so much better than the Karen retrial, which was just such a slog. Right y'all, what's the hardest thing about hitting your protein goals? For me, it's breakfast. I'm always trying to figure out a protein packed breakfast because there's so many days when I know I'm not going to be able to grab lunch. So let me tell you, Tropical Smoothie Cafe helps me hit that protein goal every morning while staying on Tropic time. At Tropical Smoothie Cafe, it's super easy, breezy to get your morning protein. My favorite part is you can order a head in the app and you can do it online and you grab your high protein SIPs and bites even faster. You guys, I love the app. You could go get my husband's favorite, which is the Peanut Paradise smoothie with twenty two grams of protein, and you could add more good vibes to your smoothie. You can do almonds, spinach, kale Is ginger, or supplements like Energizer. My personal favorite is the Sausage, egg and Cheese Dia, but there are also amazing choices like Peebee Protein crunch Bowl, the mixed berried Greek yogurt bowl, or the All American rap you guys. On the way home from the beach, we stopped at Tropical Smoothie in North Carolina and I got two of those sausage, egg and cheese IDAs for me and my son. We love them. It's just so good. So make every day I get away with the bold flavors and better for you pairings only a Tropical Smoothie Cafe. Order ahead, take the scenic rout and earn rewards with a Tropical Smoothie Cafe app Download it to day Tropical Smoothie Cafe. You're on tropic time.
Speaker 2: Now you know what I've been loving the Cardi b Trial.
Speaker 1: Okay, tell me everything, because I've only seen clips.
Speaker 2: So she oh, I've only seen but I'm an expert for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay. So she got accused of like slapping around somebody and it didn't happen.
Speaker 3: So she goes to an obi appointment because she's pregnant, but she doesn't want it getting out, so that they closed down the entire building for her.
Speaker 2: She goes in.
Speaker 3: There's a security guard there. This girl records. Now, don't quote me. I've made pretty much all of this up by the clips that I've seen. Okay, records her. She says, why are you recording me? And she's like, I'm not recording you. And then it turns into a scuffle, which is the alleged part.
Speaker 2: Whether there was a scuffle or not. Cardi B.
Speaker 3: Says I was disabled. I'm pregnant and he says, okay, like, what do you mean you're disabled? She's like, I'm pregnant. Hello, and he goes hello, it's been He's terrible. So now they're doing closing arguments and he is just all over the place. At one point, he refers to Cardi B. As his client's name.
Speaker 1: Oh, the defense attorney for the person.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh hilarious.
Speaker 3: Or I guess prosecution. I think Cardi's on defense. Yes, yes, they're trying to see her for like twenty four million dollars.
Speaker 1: Okay, but Ace I think she won because wasn't there a clip yesterday yesterday of her out there? Talking about how she won.
Speaker 2: Oh she did. Oh God, she shows you how much I know.
Speaker 1: Well, this is what I saw. She was like, look, here's the thing. She was like, let this be a lesson. I work really really hard, and you're not going to sit in your bed and then try to come for my money.
Speaker 3: She was, oh, yeah, Cardi B wins a civil assault trial. But oh, I thought even at the security did.
Speaker 1: I was like, no, please, no, no, no, she won, and she was like, you're not going to sit at home in your bed and try to come for my money. She was like, work really really hard for this money. And she was like, let it be a lesson the next person that sues me. I'm going to counter sue and I will get paid. I don't care how much money I have.
Speaker 3: Oh I love that, you know what I think to myself, this has been so good for her career. You know, I hadn't heard of Cardi B for a while. You know, I hadn't heard me of her music in a while, and this has given me a whole new resurgence. I wasn't even a huge Cardi B fan, but now I'm gonna wop all over the place, like I love Cardi B.
Speaker 2: I'm here for Cardi B. I.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna wop anything. Okay, Well that's a that's a female thing.
Speaker 2: It's but like metaphorically, okay, metaphor metaphorically.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna wop all over the place. I just feel like she's so funny. She's making the jury laugh like I would have. It doesn't even matter to me. Like if I'm and I think more criminals should go this vow. If you make the jury laugh, I'm gonna say you're not guilty. Okay, I'm gonna say I'm gonna side with you, like make me laugh. Get into my head a little bit. I'm on your side. I'll go down for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I think Donna Adelson in her little sweater in her she's got little headphones on. She just can't hear a yeah, so old. By the way, the best part of this that I forgot to tell you, they got an expedited visa, like a two day turnaround. They pay because they have all this money. They paid like a two day turnaround to get an expedited visa one way to Vietnam. After researching countries that don't have extradition to the United States.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean they got on.
Speaker 1: The runway, I mean on the tarmac. They had scanned their they waited for them to scan their tickets to show they were really doing it. And they start to walk towards the plane and the rest of them turn it.
Speaker 2: You are so close, so close, but so far away. You know.
Speaker 3: I actually will say this too, the headphones and stuff. That's not going to work on me because I'm agist, and so I'm actually going to be going against Donna just for that, just like, yeah, you're probably crotchety.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, people are grown. And they got a friend of theirs got on the stand. It was like, she's just a typical Jewish mother. She's a typical Jewish grandmother. She worries about her kids, she worries about her grandkids, all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Like them in Nazi gear, you know.
Speaker 1: And then they were like hmm, they're like to he said like, unlike my wife. You know, my wife is also a typical Jewish grandmother. And that's what the attorney said, would your wife suggest dressing your children in Nazi gear? And he was like no, I don't think.
Speaker 2: So, no, I don't think, but maybe you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did it work? No, it didn't work, so anyway, that's what I'm obsessed with. I'm obsessed with And yesterday I was trying to take pictures of the people in the background to send to somebody I know that's really obsessed with it. I was like, I need to know who this person is and this person is because I haven't watched it enough to know who the background the people in the audience are. Yeah, I'm obsessed with that. I'm obsessed with the people. And there's one lady that's like an old lady that just sits back there with like huge jackie of sunglasses on and was like, no, you won't know me.
Speaker 3: I have tried so hard over the years to get into trials, but they just there's so much, like there's so much time looking at the fan in the top of the room. There is so much just like words that I don't understand. Habeas corpus, I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: Objection.
Speaker 3: I never understand when they object to something, is the judge saying that, yes, the objection is good or bad?
Speaker 2: Like I can't keep up on it. It's too smart of a room for me to be in. But I do love just clips. I love a clip.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, Emily D. Baker is what you need to do? You go on, you watch her? She stops, she pauses, she explains, but then she she leaves herself what she goes zoom zoom rooms so she can fast forward the boring stuff and then just gets right back to it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love a zoom zoom.
Speaker 1: And then whenever she like doesn't zoom zoom fast enough for me, I zoom zoom past her and I'm like, let's get back to it.
Speaker 2: Okay, wow, because.
Speaker 1: I started watching twenty minutes late today, so I've got all and then I'm going to do this for an hour. I got I'm going to be just right on it all day.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now tell my family, I'm in court and nobody bother me.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm happy for you. I'm I love when we find something that brings us a lot of joy. For example, unknown number, the high school catfish story has brought me a lot of.
Speaker 1: Joy, Okay, Ace, I have asked several people this, so I already knew this story, so I already know who Okay, just spoiler alert, guys, I already know who the catfisher is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's Jamaal she's your mam.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen I love.
Speaker 2: My baby girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what I told her to kill herself and that she's a fat hog and that she's got no ass.
Speaker 2: I love my baby girl, I'll do. She's one of the most unattractive women I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I've never visually seen these people. I only just know the story you like from a podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you.
Speaker 1: Think I should watch it just for the visual alone.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and you need to watch it for the visual loan, But you also need to watch it because I need eyes, all eyes on this woman's daughter, because it's like, why, like, why are you like I.
Speaker 2: Still love my mom? You know I miss my mom.
Speaker 3: Mo miss I'm like my mom once told me when I was fourteen, do you ever shut up? And I've not forgiven her for it. I have not forgiven her for that moment in my life. I can't imagine my mom being like, hey, you fat pig. He wants nothing to do with you. He wants to finger me and give I want to give him b jays.
Speaker 2: You didn't know that.
Speaker 1: I didn't know the fingering.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she's like they're nasty, nasty stuff that she's saying, well.
Speaker 1: That's what Amy said. Amy goes, it's really like Amy goes, it's a lot of bad words. I go, yeah, I'm okay with bad words, and she gives I say a lot of bad words and she goes no. But it's really like I want to stick my P and your V. But it's a lot of that, but in the other terrible words.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she's just and it just the thing that really bothers me is like, shut your mouth. Shut your mouth when they're talking to you, because I have no sympathy for you.
Speaker 2: She's standing up right now, when she's standing there and.
Speaker 3: She's like this and she's just sorry, uh huh no, I love my biery. And she also lied about her job her And honestly, here's the thing. Everyone thought it was this bully girl named Chloe the entire time. And I still honestly say, put Chloe on the stand for something, because she's still a little bitch and she's still being a little bitch like the daughter.
Speaker 2: No, no, no. Chloe is another girl at the school and she was a bully.
Speaker 3: So everyone was like, oh, I think it's Chloe, Like they've had issues before, and Chloe's like the way that this has affected me. Chloe and her parents are both bullies and they can both rotten hail jags.
Speaker 1: Is this woman's name Kendra Lacari?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, you see the teeth.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what I call that? I see him BLUs. You know what I call that. I call that property brother's mouth because the property brothers have that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just together, it don't shut. She's a mouth breather for sure. I love my daughter.
Speaker 2: She's so beautiful.
Speaker 3: The reason I picked on and bullied my daughters because I knew that she could handle it.
Speaker 2: I knew that she was totally fine.
Speaker 3: I love her with my whole heart. Hold on, let me text her real quick. Hey, you fat bitch. I fucking hate you and your boyfriend wants nothing to do with you. And I'm sorry that, uh you're so ugly and your mom's really hot seeing Okay, sorry, I just want to check on my bye.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's good. It's so good.
Speaker 1: And then so my husband to watch it because he doesn't know the story, so he.
Speaker 3: Would be like surprised, absolutely as fuso lutely and you're watching it and you're like, okay, I know it's a parent but you don't know which parent, and then like it all comes out and you're like, oh fuck, it's good. Also, so my wife was in the hospital this weekend. We thought she was gonna have a baby, but she didn't, and so we we were watching a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: You know, we're kid free. What else do you do in a hospital?
Speaker 3: Immediately I'm like, well, out the Apple TV, you know, hook that up to the hospital TV. We also watched the Jesse's Smolette thing. Did you watch that?
Speaker 1: I heard? I've heard it. See is good.
Speaker 2: It's so good. And it's also like at the end, I'm still like.
Speaker 3: Well what I don't even know what I believe now, Like I I love to just jump on a bandwagon. So when everyone was like, oh, he's a liar, I'm like, clearly he's a liar. Did they have any of the facts. No, did they have any of the information?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I watched this and I'm like, well, hang on a second, let's pump the brakes for a minute. But then these other guys come forward and I'm like, well, he's obvious.
Speaker 2: Like I flip flopped through the whole thing though, But did you.
Speaker 1: Feel that it was given? Because sometimes the documentary is given like the fuck what's her name? The girl that faked her oh, shaved her head and faked her thing. That was from There was two documentaries and one was from the perspective like she did do it, and one with the Cherry Peppini Cherry Peppini thank you between the two of us, yes, and it was one was the perspective that she definitely fucking did it, and the other one was like, this is my time to tell.
Speaker 2: My story, so just you come around.
Speaker 1: So she fucking did.
Speaker 2: It, right.
Speaker 3: Jesse was on it, and so I believe that it was a little bit more favorable to him. Okay, but it's not until like the very end they show the clip and then you see how the people who were against him think one thing and the people who were for him think another thing. But they don't really tell them like what they're looking at when.
Speaker 2: They see it. It's so weird. It's it's wild.
Speaker 1: Okay, God, I don't have time to watch all these things.
Speaker 2: It's tough. Listen. That's why we were in.
Speaker 1: The hospital because you watched too with TV.
Speaker 2: Just a little vacation.
Speaker 1: Okay, your your wife is okay.
Speaker 3: Yes, her blood pressure was really high, so they sent her to the hospital and they're like, hey, I think we're just gonna take your surclause out. We're gonna do she you're gonna have this baby. And we're like, oh, okay, like this is this is quick. We'ren't expecting this. And then her blood pressure finally came down and it has stayed down and like, actually, I think you guys are gonna go home.
Speaker 2: And then so that's where we're at.
Speaker 1: When does this baby do or is this like a scheduled situation?
Speaker 2: So it's due September?
Speaker 3: It he is due September thirtieth, but tomorrow she's well today for them, listen, she's getting her sarclause out. And the doctor said, I don't think it'll be long after that that your water breaks.
Speaker 2: And then you go into labor.
Speaker 1: Is this breaking news?
Speaker 2: Breaking news? Everybody?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, my niece had a baby yesterday. I was very exciting.
Speaker 3: Wow, there's lots of September has the most common birthdays. Really, yes, and it's because people are screwing around the holidays.
Speaker 1: Okay, that makes sense, So okay, and so your children will be two and one in zero.
Speaker 3: Actually, because I really want to humble brag about this. He will be twenty twenty months, No, twenty two months, sixteen months, and then a newborn.
Speaker 1: Okay, so almost too, almost one and a half are newborn.
Speaker 3: Yes, but I just need to make sure it's three under two until November twenty sixth.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got it.
Speaker 2: You will thank you, you win.
Speaker 1: Danny from the Valley has nothing on you. Nope, nope nothing. Listen, this is a true, honest question. I'm not trying to be funny. Do you have some help in your home?
Speaker 2: You've got to yes. And I have a shit ton of family.
Speaker 3: So even when like the doctor was like, hey, you need to go to the hospital, it was our nanny had just gotten here. She coordinated with my sister and my mother in law and they all figured out the schedule while we just got to go and watch TV at the hospital.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, all right. I just want to make sure. Okay, so there is a nanny and there is family. Yes, So you're not gonna be like trailer park style, like six kids under two running around barefoot and nobody knows who's got the baby bottle with the coca in it?
Speaker 3: Right, No, the baby the babies do drink their Coca cola out of a bottle, though they do do that.
Speaker 1: That's good, I do good.
Speaker 3: I just want them to grow up with a strong immune system, so getting that coca cola and there's real good for them.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you know I'm not a Sister Wive's watcher yet know everything about it. Yes, so explain to me there is a new season coming, Yes, season twenty it's coming when September twenty fifth. Okay, new baby will be here by then, yes, Okay, that'll be something for you guys to do as a family.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, he's also going to be here for Special Forces.
Speaker 1: Okay, when does that start?
Speaker 2: September twenty second?
Speaker 3: I think we also have Seeking Sister Wife around that exact same time. Of course, we've got Christine's book out, and so he really was just like, hey, September is a big month in the world.
Speaker 2: I want to be here for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely didn't want to miss Seeking Sister Wife because you've got to see Garrick Marrifield try to another terrifed other woman because God told him in his garage.
Speaker 2: Yes, while working out, Yes, do.
Speaker 1: You guys only cover Sister Wives on your main free feed and then everything else is on Patreon.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, okay, yes, because I'm scared of like the world, I'm scared of the main feed. I'm scared of the public, like they're not nice.
Speaker 1: So are you watching any TLC other than seeking so story for any of the ninety day shit, any of that.
Speaker 3: No, we don't do ninety day because it's just it's too complicated.
Speaker 2: We've got too many.
Speaker 3: It's like you're watching and then you're like, wait, did I already watched this episode? Yeah, but in an hour and twenty minutes in it's a different perspective on another couple, and you're like, oh, this is it's it's too confusing. And then I tried watching one of their tell alls and it was like six parts. It's a lot, you know. I fell in love with Danielle and Mohammad.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're throwing it way back, Oh.
Speaker 2: Way back.
Speaker 3: I fell in love with Colti and Marissa and Cultie's mom. I fell in love with Jenny and what was his name?
Speaker 2: Yes, I felt there.
Speaker 1: But they're they're coming back.
Speaker 2: For I've heard that. I heard that, and we just.
Speaker 1: Had on this last season Hut for Love.
Speaker 3: But the problem is after Larissa Colt became more of a character, and he wasn't culty.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I loved when his mom and him went and picked Lorisa up from the Las Vegas airport. They're in the car. There's zero tint on the car. You know, the air conditioning's not blowing. Very cold like that to me was prime. Once these people start to get some money in their pocket, I don't like it anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm not interested.
Speaker 1: Well, you did miss on this last Hunt for Love reunion, which is only an hour, and you really can zip through it just part two. There's only two parts. They talk a lot about the size of cults.
Speaker 2: Dick, Well, I've seen it.
Speaker 1: Okay, you've seen his dick.
Speaker 2: Yes, you haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: No, and do not send it to me or we will never be friends again.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's don't I see you.
Speaker 1: Get in your phone.
Speaker 3: Don't hydrated, I'm saying hydrated. Do you see my eye twitch? It's been going. Oh I understand, listen, I know that you've had some stuff in your life. Okay, but this eye twitch really takes the case.
Speaker 1: And I twitch will really bug you because you're always like pushing it, like make it stop. Yeah, they talk about the side as a cult stick a lot, and he says he's a grower, not a shower, and then they say that that they talk about his erectile dysfunction. They talk about, however, if she sucks it, then it works, and.
Speaker 3: Can you like me, that's inappropriate. I don't like to listen to the conversation like that.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something. I'm a grower, not a shower. And that's not what Culty is.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's not.
Speaker 1: They literally say, Corney, you told us he had a micro penis. Yeah, and she's like, I mean, I don't know. I'm like I didn't say that.
Speaker 2: Like yeah you did?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Did They start talking about average penis size and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just like, you know five, I think it's five and a half in the US.
Speaker 1: That's what they said.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: But I will tell you that kim Bali told me that usman had a tiny dick too, and he's up there talking about how he's got a baby arm because he's from Africa. But kim Bali had sex with him and said that is not true.
Speaker 3: I know somebody else who was with a guy legit from Africa and Nope, wasn't there either.
Speaker 1: It wasn't there. So listen, who's been said it? He said, you all of us know if you can't say a whole country.
Speaker 3: If you want to know who has huge wieners, I'll explain them to you. They're six foot, they're ninety pounds, and they have zero muscle or fat on their body.
Speaker 2: It's all in their wiener.
Speaker 1: Okay. That is the funniest thing because Keisha, my co host, says that all the time. She's a tall, a tall, skinny guy that's going to have the biggest one. She always says that, Yeah, do you and Kisha could get together and really be gross together?
Speaker 3: Yes, I've I've I've been on the hunt. Yes for one, Miss Kisha.
Speaker 1: Kisha would love to talk to you and she could get down in the muddy gross.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, and she knows not to do it with me as to you. Actually, Okay, let's talk about Okay, so you have your podcast with Anna. I'm gonna say so reality Court.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: So she was formerly on Real Households in Miami. Yes, so she knows these ladies. Yes, Now I know she's not a fan of my favorite person in the world, which is Marisol.
Speaker 2: Yes there what what?
Speaker 1: What is their beef?
Speaker 2: There is?
Speaker 3: Okay, like on the surface, it's just like, oh, they don't like each other, but I will tell you and it's not my thing to tell. Okay, there is darkness there with Marisol and things that she's said to Anna and she was said at the Mamaseda brunch, but a lot of it has been cut, but it's it's bad, really bad.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't want to hear that about I really don't because I love her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you do know that we're currently being sued by h Stephanie and Masudy.
Speaker 2: Well because I because we.
Speaker 3: Make fun of him and he doesn't like it. He doesn't have thick skin. I mean, he's old, wrinkly skin.
Speaker 1: But do you say allegedly when you talk about them, because you have to say allegedly, like allegedly that house they don't have.
Speaker 3: Anna literally has like actual like court documents that she refers she's a fucking attorney, like she knows what she's talking about. You know me, I just sit here and I just say, you know, there, they haven't actually filed suit, but they have sent us letters and stuff.
Speaker 1: They said they're going to do it if you don't quit shit talking them.
Speaker 2: Yes, and so she's pulling up.
Speaker 1: She's pulling up court documents that she's referring to.
Speaker 2: So it is true, Yes, okay.
Speaker 1: It is because he's there, like in bankruptcy or something.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't even The thing is is Anna tells me this stuff, and I'm so stupid. I'm like, well what does that mean?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: So I don't even fully understand it all. But I just sit there and I commentate on the stupid stuff that she's going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Well so to these people, Okay, do you think did Adrianna say ratchet or wretch?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Because now very contentious amongst me and Anna, because.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I doguous is a word. Contentious isn't a word.
Speaker 1: I think you're trying to say contentious.
Speaker 3: This has been very contentious wisswiss between me and Anna. She's like, I just I feel like, in my head, I've never heard someone say you're being wretched, you know, because that's what Adrian is saying. She's like, oh I was saying wretched. Now I'm not. I don't run in smart circles. I don't have a lot of smart people around me. We don't really.
Speaker 2: Use the word wretched.
Speaker 3: So that's where I'm struggling because I just don't feel like I've ever heard anybody say that.
Speaker 1: You're a wretched You're a wretched person, You're a wretched human being. Right, what I'm saying, you're being wretched again. This is Adriana. You know, English is not her verse language.
Speaker 2: It's not. But she's also very smart and in the context.
Speaker 1: It like, it's interesting. I thought she was.
Speaker 2: No, she's super smart.
Speaker 3: She's got a ton of like degrees like she's she's like, she's very, very smart.
Speaker 1: The Real Housewives of Miami.
Speaker 2: Very smart, which is insane.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I know you saw when they were doing that tour of like those different things, like she knew everything, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, I don't know anything about anything.
Speaker 1: Well she just knew about that particular.
Speaker 3: No, but she's she's very smart, okay, right, very educated. She speaks like six different languages, like she's she's insane. I know it's wild because you don't think it with her, but I fell on my sword that she called her ratchet. Now I will say this, I will die for Kiki Barth.
Speaker 2: That is my absolute number one I love this woman.
Speaker 3: There's not seeing anyone could ever say that she did. I don't even care if she's if they bring her into your trial with this old woman and she is, she's going for the old woman, saying like, no, she's a good person.
Speaker 2: I let her babysitting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm going to come in and I'm going to say, actually, Mary Pain is wrong and this old woman should get off.
Speaker 2: That's how much I love Kiki.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay. But she did call Adriana old and then and Adriana had called Mirasol old, right, and then she said you're.
Speaker 3: Jackie said, you're too old to be talking like that. She was almost a compliment, like you are too dignified to be using those words.
Speaker 1: Oh, and she said, well you're ratchet.
Speaker 2: No, she said you're ratchet first.
Speaker 3: And that's when Kiki said, uhh, you're too old to be saying that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm looking up if contentious is a word, because I felt bad that I corrected you.
Speaker 2: Oh it's fine, I'm always wrong.
Speaker 1: Contentious, contentious. I don't seek contentious. I'm sorry. I just wanted to make sure. I don't want to correct I don't want to correct you and then have people come at me because, like you said, people are crazy and this is on the free feet and I don't want anybody to be like you. How dare you insult our sweet baby Ace?
Speaker 2: Oh god, No, everyone knows I'm stupid.
Speaker 1: It's fine, I know, And I really hate that you say that all the time. That hurts my feelings for you. I wish you wouldn't say that all the time.
Speaker 2: I wear it as a badge of honor though you know.
Speaker 1: I know, but I don't like it because I don't think you're stupid at all. I think you're very smart and quick.
Speaker 2: I'm not book smart.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, we're street smart and that's what matters in this world.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you something. Yeah, bring me to a place that has public transportation.
Speaker 2: I'm fucked. I can't figure that out. So I wouldn't even call myself street smart.
Speaker 1: That's because you can't understand like the map system.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I just like it's very overwhelming and I see like a b C.
Speaker 2: It's very confusing.
Speaker 1: I E. I get upset. I get upset about like the metro system in DC, like I know it very well, Like you can on the yellow line to do the red line whatever. But it still gives me anxiety. Like if my kids are like, hey, we're gonna take the Metro into DC to avoid the traffic, bloh bah, should we take the red or the yellow, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah no.
Speaker 3: We went to Chicago one time and it took us about forty five minutes before we finally were like, Okay, we're gonna get on one, and I'm hoping for the best.
Speaker 2: I don't know for.
Speaker 3: Sure if this is the right one. Halfway through the ride we got off. We went up to the street and we called it an uber because I was like, I think we're lost. I don't know what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: And You're like, listen, you have to you have to accept your disabilities, and yours is not being able to read.
Speaker 2: A subway map right exactly.
Speaker 1: I go to New York all the time. I've never ridden the subway once, and Ingrid my friend is always like that, who is my friend? She's my friend. Yes, she's also my producer. And she's always like, what is wrong with you? It costs three dollars to go from here to here on the subway, and you're gonna pay fifty dollars for nuber.
Speaker 2: I go, yeah, okay, sorry, I got Monney.
Speaker 1: It's not because I have money, It's because I can't figure it out. And unless she's holding my hand and showing me how to do it, I don't know how to do it.
Speaker 2: Does Ingrid hate me? No? Why? Okay? I just you know, I feel like with the name Ingrid number one, you're already smarter than me.
Speaker 1: So she's very smart, very And I don't know.
Speaker 3: If I'm fearful of people who are super smart or what, but I was just like, I feel like, I feel like she's looking to drink lemonade and I brought vanilla ice cream.
Speaker 1: No, she would go for both as long as it's gluten freaks. She has Celiac's disease.
Speaker 2: I brought extra Celiac.
Speaker 1: No, Ingrid, you know what Ingrid is. Ingrid plays a bunch of instruments and she sings, and she does like trappies and teaches bar class and does like silks. And then she'll be like, I played tennis and then I went to a hot yoga and then I went and I went to kayaking, and then I had to go to tennis, and I'm like, okay, well, it's like seven in the morning, and so I just can't Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like the thing is is she's efficient, and so she doesn't spend time with like emojis, you know, and I'm somebody like I need twelve emojis every single sentence in.
Speaker 2: Order to know that you don't hate me.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, this is good to know. The next time I text you and you don't respond, I'll send some emojis or maybe like a gift of a dancing baby, and then maybe that I'll get your attention.
Speaker 2: Those always work on me.
Speaker 1: Okay, good. You know my favorite one of all time, I'll send it to you later. It's I believe it's honey booboo when she was like.
Speaker 2: A toddler, she squeezes her belly.
Speaker 1: No, she's standing in front of a she's in her she's in her costume okay, crop top and a little skirt. Yeah, and her hair's all on top of her head and she's standing in front of a ties are like yes, like dancing as in that one constantly as your trusted destination for all things home Wayfair's got everything you need to codify your space. This fall from Comfy recliners to warm bedding and autumn de core. Wayfair even has espresso makers and you can make your latte even a pumpkin one at home. You guys know how much I love Wayfair. They have the biggest election curated by style, and there are options for every budget. And don't forget they have easy and free shipping. Okay, I just ordered some betting for my son at his college apartment. He's going to need some warm, cozy betting and he loves a good throaw blanket, so I got him a really cute throat blanket and some flannel sheet so he can be all snugly. And also, right now is a good time to stock up on those fall items, like are you thinking about some cute mugs to enjoy your coffee? Or maybe some fall themed to core. You guys that even have some really cute word art if that's your thing. Another thing you should think about in the fall is getting organized, and Wayfair can help with that too. They have furniture, covers and all that stuff that helps you get ready for the colder weather and snuggle in. There's something for every style and every home, no matter your space or budget. And did you know that they have that free and easy delivery you guys, even on big stuff. No more huge delivery fees. For furniture, you don't need to go to six stores. You can get it all at Wayfair. Furniture to Core, appliances, cookware, all in one place. So cozify your space with at Wayfair's curated collection of easy, affordable fall updates from Comfy Recliners to Cozy Betting and Autumn to Core. Find it all for way less at wayfair dot com. That's wayfair dot com, w A y fai r dot com, Wayfair Every style, every home.
Speaker 2: Now you do know that gifts are out right?
Speaker 1: No? I didn't. I'm old, I.
Speaker 3: Know, and it's honestly like that's been really hard for me because I'm like, that was my whole personality. And maybe that's why I don't text anymore, because if I can't use a gift, it's like what am I supposed to say?
Speaker 1: Okay, but what's in? What do we have to replace.
Speaker 2: It with words? We don't even use emojis anymore.
Speaker 1: I don't like any of that. I gotta if somebody says, like, hey, I made the reservation for seven, I send that dancing baby, Like, yeah, and that's my that's my yay. I'm excited and I don't have to send anything out.
Speaker 3: No, Like we're trying to get to a culture in which like replying K period is just fine. And I'm like, well, why don't you just tell me that you wish I'd fucking die? Because like I that's what that's what I hear from K period.
Speaker 1: Well, how do you think I feel when you don't write me back for two weeks?
Speaker 3: I know, and if someone doesn't write me back within three minutes, I assume they hate me, that I've done something awful and stuff. I'm very much a hypocrite. I do want that to be clear. Everything I do, I talk badly about people, but I don't. I can't take anyone talking badly about me.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha? Well I understand that. I mean that's kind of our job. Now. The other day I wrote you and said like, hey, before you have this baby, I gotta have you back on and you write this This is the ego boost I need because I just felt like the parents at the swim class hated me. Yes, okay, so this was like your toddler was like in the pool with a swim teacher or you were also in the pool, and he felt like other parents didn't like you tell me what happened.
Speaker 3: It's not the parents, it's the teacher. So she's very serious about her job. And again she doesn't she's not playful, you know. And I've always been growing up. I was always teacher's pet. I was all because I could like schmooze, you know, like I could be like, oh, I'm going to meet.
Speaker 2: You on your level. Well in this class, I am not teacher's pet.
Speaker 1: I get it. That's hard.
Speaker 3: And it's like I'm trying. I want so badly for you to like me. I want to be validated. I want to be top of the class, you know. And now it's not just me, it's also writing on my child and their ability to go places in life. And it's like I can't be the reason I'm holding my child back. And so like I got out of class and I was crying because I was like telling my wife. I'm like, I know, I know, but I was telling my wife, I'm like, like I'm failing as a father, Like because my thing is is I my wife does so much. My wife's the best fucking mom in the entire world. And you know, I come in and I'm fun and I do stuff, but I also have to be the disciplinary and my wife doesn't like that sign of life, and so I have to be a little bit more stern. But my job was like, I do swim classes. My pregnant wife does not have to get in this nasty, piss infested pool, and I'm gonna do swim with the kids. Well, it started getting bad. They started not liking it. So then my wife did it with my daughter because she got scared. She was amazing. She's backfloating, she's doing a full synchronized swimming routine like and I'm just like, are you kidding me? So it was all these things combined together, and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, Okay, they like swim class with mommy, but not daddy.
Speaker 2: Right now we're back to me in the pool. Actually we're back to not doing it because the baby's coming this month and we're not going to be able to do YEA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, I do understand that you want everybody to like you and you want the swim teacher to like you. I get that, but in my old age, and I love to give you advice my old age, I have learned, and this really does happen when you hit fifty, which you're so far from. When you hit fifty, people will tell you just don't give a fuck what people think about you. Really, you just really don't. You just really really don't. And it's just the best feeling to be like, Okay, hey, I didn't get the checkout lady at the grocery store to be my best friend, and that's okay. The waitress, the waitress doesn't want to like come home and like drink one on my couch, like that's okay because I used to be like this is my job now is to get this waitress to think I'm.
Speaker 2: Like cool, that's where I'm at, And my job.
Speaker 1: Is to get this kid's tennis teacher to think I'm so fun. But now I'm just like I don't care.
Speaker 2: I don't see.
Speaker 3: I have a situation like if I go somewhere and like a person working, Like I've been in line at Jersey Mike's and the lady is helping the guy in front of me and she's like, oh my god, like your life, like tell me about your life, telling about your wife, telling about your kids, all this stuff.
Speaker 2: And then it comes to me, and she's like, what do you want? And I'm just like, now, here's the problem. Though, my wife did tell me that I hear myself say like, oh hi, how are you? Like?
Speaker 3: Oh, I hope you have me in a great day. You know, That's how I hear myself. But my wife said that I do this.
Speaker 2: Can I get like a turkey sandwich?
Speaker 3: And I was like, are you shirks? I think I'm pretty friendly and she says, no, you're not.
Speaker 1: I bet it's somewhere in the middle. Yeah. My husband has a thing that he does that the kids make fun of him, and it also bob draws me crazy. The white shess will come up and maybe you do this too. She'll come up and go, hey, I'm Suzanne. I'm gonna be taking you guys word. Can I get you started with any appetizers you need? Drinks in the bar? And my husband will go, hey, Suzanne, great, thanks, Yeah, I think we're going to get some And I'm like why why?
Speaker 2: And he's wrong, what did you do wrong?
Speaker 1: Because what he does is he overly says the waitress's name.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I don't do that, because the second someone says their name, it's in and out of my head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he makes a point, he makes a point to remember it, and then he overly uses it. So when she comes back to the table, Yeah, when she comes.
Speaker 2: Back, I don't even remember if that was the name you said, because it was.
Speaker 1: He'll go Suzanne. You know, I was thinking, and I'm like, now you're just doing it to bug Yeah, and he's doing it to bug us.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I will do something where I really want them to like me, so I'm like, what do you suggest, Like, what's your favorite thing? And then they say it and then I go, okay, I'm going to get the other thing instead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And he does that too, what's your favorite thing on the menu or whatever, And I'm like, you're not going to get what they say. You're not getting muscles, you know, you're getting a steak. Let's let's just cut this bullshit.
Speaker 2: I'm getting the.
Speaker 1: Checkout, I'm getting, I'm getting up. Oh, I'm getting a fried pickle. That's what I'm getting. We were just like, you don't know about fried pickles, but we were just at the beach and there's a place where that's the best fried pickles. They're little pickle chips and they fry them and then you dip them in ranch and ace. It is so fucking good.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't love a pickle, but I love Relish, and that's been a whole identity crisis for me.
Speaker 1: I don't like relish at all, but I love pickles.
Speaker 2: I love Relish.
Speaker 1: Maybe I should relish a try.
Speaker 2: Maybe I should get pickles to try.
Speaker 1: But I'm not going to have you ever had a sweet, girkin.
Speaker 2: No, I've never had a pickle. I've had like a pickle by.
Speaker 3: Accident in like a burger, and then I'm oh and I spit it out.
Speaker 2: That's the only time I've had a pickle.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go back tobody. Okay, okay, all right, So Adriana ratchet retchet. We haven't solved it, all right, Well, we did solve that. We love geeky. Okay, Yes, was Stephanie wrong to make so many plain rules? And if they were only going to be on the plane for twenty two minutes, why did she have to make so many rules by going to the bathroom, people can hold it for twenty two minutes.
Speaker 2: But also, like her making the rules about the bathroom instantly made me want to.
Speaker 1: Take like no don't say something gross, place.
Speaker 2: Something that's gonna make it happen.
Speaker 3: I'm going to the restroom now because you've said you don't want me to, now I have to.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm gonna wear bedazzled jeans because I'm cutting up all your seats. Okay, I am pooping on the flight, I am dancing, screaming, I am trying to fornicate with the pilot like I really everything because I hate you so much for all these stupid rules. My thing is is I feel like, when you've got money, you do whatever you It doesn't matter if I scratch your seats. You're replacing that seat tomorrow, and you don't even care because it's.
Speaker 1: Because it's a rented plane. Right, So it's not like they don't. They don't own a plane that stays in Spain. Do you know what I mean? Right? They just don't. They just don't.
Speaker 3: It's just so incredible annoying. And her whole personality is that she has money. Her sisters don't talk to her because they're too sensitive. I'm like, that means you're a bitch. Like I don't know what else to tell you.
Speaker 1: That agree with that, I have to agree with that. Yeah, now I'm scared they're gonna sue me. Okay, that's all right. So Marisol did that nice thing for Stephanie even though Stephanie had been horrible to her, and then Stephanie takes Alexia over to the side and was like, Okay, so here's the thing, and then she keeps going, you guys are twins. You guys are twins, and they are They are like freaking frat they are like twins. That is true. But I think that Stephanie, much like Katie on OC, who we're getting to, is picking the wrong the wrong one, just picking the wrong battle. You're not going to try to divide up Alexia and Marisol. It's never going to happen. So get them on you, get them on your team together, and quit trying to be like, well, I'm going to talk to you over here, and you know that, do you agree.
Speaker 3: I'm hopping on Stephanie's plane right now and I'm flying right to OC because I need to know what you're saying, because I'm going to tell you right now, and you better watch your mouth.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I.
Speaker 3: Am here for Katie. I will die for Katie, and any slander against Katie, I will make up rumors and lies about you.
Speaker 1: You guys heard it here first. If you hear A say anything about me, he just admitted it's a rumor.
Speaker 2: Nli, I will deny saying that.
Speaker 1: Okay, before we get ay I, before we get to her. Yes, what's the scoop? Did Anna tell you? What's this gooop? Of Julia's older daughters just quit talking to her because they adopted these two boys.
Speaker 3: I okay, this is not even from Anna. I believe that Julia is very dark spirited. There is something so scary about her. She is not that woman that we met the first season, like she was playing a role were we were enjoying her.
Speaker 2: She was fun, she was warm.
Speaker 3: Inviting that this is the real Julia and she is terrifying. And you know what, so is Martina. And every time she says Martina is babysitting those kids, I want to vomit because I'm like, you know what, Martina could be their great grandma, but she's their mama, so she's not babysitting.
Speaker 1: Okay, when people say my husband's babysitting, it drives me bonkers. I'm like, you're not paying him he is, in fact, the.
Speaker 2: Parent, right, that's not called babysitting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with that. I agree with that.
Speaker 3: I think that Martina's dark spirited, which I guess. Apparently she's a lot of people's idol and hero so that's that's tough water. I didn't I don't really know who she is. I just know that she's an old bag who shuffles around.
Speaker 1: In her little very famous tennis players something.
Speaker 3: Okay, but she's not anymore like put her up against Venus and Serena, now okay.
Speaker 1: I don't know. And like she said about her children, no, she will not tease them to play tennis until they get good, and then she'll play. I was like, well then you'll be ninety seven, So I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna wheel your oxygen tank out to the court.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but her older daughter's not talking to her. Is dark and sad.
Speaker 3: And let's not forget a season or two ago she was didn't know where her daughter was going to school.
Speaker 1: Well, it was somewhere in Europe. She had that much, just the continent.
Speaker 2: She had the continent.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, are we excited about Marizol taking everybody own her? Richard Branson Virgin cruise I am.
Speaker 3: I am very excited about that because I always wanted to fly. Is Virgin Airlines even still a thing?
Speaker 1: I yeah, I think it is. Oh god, see once again, I'm not completely sure, but I do know about these. Let's switch for me not knowing that the I do know the cruise ships in my mind. When I first saw it, I was like, because they had all these specials going like a ride at first, like you could get it for nothing. I was like, ingrid, and I can go on this cruise ship and get like the mac Daddy Rocket Roll Penthouse Sweet m for like one hundred dollars a night. Like it was so cheap at first because they were trying to really get people on it. But I was like, oh, well then it must be gross.
Speaker 2: I'll never go on a cruise.
Speaker 1: Well I love cruises, but people say people say that actually it is nice and fun and you can get tattoos on that cruise.
Speaker 2: Oh well I always no. I still wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I would rather get typhoid than go there on a cruise. Okay, I don't even know what typhoid is, but it sounds bad.
Speaker 1: I'm going to tell you flash four to five years when you've got all those kids on a Disney cruise and you'll thank me.
Speaker 3: I'm not bringing my children on Disney cruise because they'll fall off the side.
Speaker 2: My children are made them.
Speaker 1: No, they won't. They'll they'll be.
Speaker 2: Swinging around the sides in the ocean.
Speaker 1: They won't. They'll be in the kids camp and you guys will be enjoying a cocktail and the adults only.
Speaker 3: I would never put my kids in the kids camp because they're going to come back sick and I can't get sick ace the I can't even put my kids like in the gym daycare right now for thirty minutes because I'm like, I can't get sick from that.
Speaker 1: It's but you put them on the people, It's okay.
Speaker 2: That's well. The people kills everything.
Speaker 3: There's so much chlorine in there. I come out and I'm like glowing from the chlorine. But I always wanted to go on a Virgin Airlines flight because I always had. It looked so cool and fun and fancy, and I never have been. I usually just fly Southwest.
Speaker 1: I do think it is still a thing, but it's not as big as it was. They've taken over the cruise industry. Okay, now we're gonna talk about OC and I want you to just relax for just a second, like, don't start at me, Okay, just calm down, so liar, Okay, I did enjoy the lightest exorcists. I enjoyed it quite a bit.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, my kids are calling. I need to go. It was disgusting. Why I have I have? I'm born and raised on housewives.
Speaker 3: Housewives of Orange County premiered on my sixteenth birthday. I was home and I was watching it like I knew from the beginning, this is this is my world. Like okay, rich women screaming each other, like I'm in for this, like you know, it's it's It's raised me. I have never The only other time that I have felt this uncomfortable was Ramona Singer going to Black Shabat. Okay, like otherwise, I have never been so uncomfortable watching a moment in housewives history. I'm talking Taylor Armstrong's husband killed himself and we're having to talk about it, you know, like, I have never been more uncomfortable than this lie detector test in my entire Why but why?
Speaker 1: Because you felt like it was a setup. You felt like it.
Speaker 3: Was a setup, it was a gotcha. These are not really. This is the same guy who's done a lie detector on every single Bravo.
Speaker 2: Show, and I think and if you go on.
Speaker 3: His website it says like these are This is not an actual lie detector test. An actual lie detector test needs these sort of situations, and there have been times where the results are chosen by whoever is paying me. It's for entertainment purposes only, and that woman and her bangs need to You have bigger problems than your bangs. You look like freaking a dark haired Elvira from the Looney Tunes.
Speaker 2: You're terrible. You're an awful human being.
Speaker 3: To sit there and be like, oh, she's so full of fucking shit. You're full of shit, and you're full of awful bangs. You're full of terrible hair choices. So I'm sorry, but maybe Katie did lie. And I'm okay with that because the other option is that I have to side with you, and I have to side with Emily, who I now hate.
Speaker 2: I have to side with Gina.
Speaker 3: And the only reason I would ever forgive Gina is if she let me crack her back, because I know she's got a big crack in there.
Speaker 2: She's got such a haunchy shoulder. I would love to just crack her back for her.
Speaker 3: That's the only reason I won't forgive Gina is if she lets me do that, that's it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're telling me you're on the side of Gretchen.
Speaker 2: No, ew, I hate Gretchen.
Speaker 1: Well, the issue here is, did Gretchen say yes, hey the next day I had to go to the hospital.
Speaker 3: Yes, And we saw her say. We saw her say to Tamora, yeah I did go I was so sick. And then she say, no, I never went pick a lane. Pick a lane because you know what, let me tell you why Katie is the friend everybody should want in life.
Speaker 1: Because wow, okay, how.
Speaker 2: Dare you do? You see my eye twitch? It's coming back.
Speaker 1: I've seen your reaction earlier. I thought maybe your screen froze, but you were staring at me in horror. But go ahead.
Speaker 3: Katie was willing to sacrifice her own integrity to cover for Gretchen. So she had to say because if she said yeah, I did say that, they're going to say, well, why did you say that? And she's gonna have to say because Gretchen told me, but instead she tried her best to be like, no, I didn't say that. I was you know, I don't know where that came from, because if she came out and said I did say that, I said it because that's what Gretchen said at dinner at Mastro's. Matt was there, Slade was there, Jen and her stupid ass who I loved Jen before.
Speaker 2: I was willing to die for Jen. Not anymore. I'm not dying for I'm getting up off the tracks. I'm getting up off the tracks.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we do all think Gretchen said that at that dinner up with the sixth of Them? Yes, Okay, I think Gretchen said it too. H But I also think Katie has been caught in so many lies, and I think what it is is that she tells a little lie about something that's insignificant, right, you know how people do. Sometimes you're like, why would you even lie about that?
Speaker 2: I lie all the time.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, but what I'm saying is that when she is telling the truth in this Gretchen situation, people are like, yeah, but you lied about this, you lied about that.
Speaker 3: So it's not about that Katie came on last season first time. First season, everyone loved Katie. Nobody had a problem with Katie. We loved that she was willing to go up against Heather du Bro, who also we've all skipped over the fact that she lied apparently by Big Bangs rules, and then she said that she didn't call the paparazzi, and they said that was a lie, but we're all like, oh, forgive it's Heather. I hate Heather to Bro so much with like a burning passion lately. I think that they did not like that Katie was well received because when we first met Gina, she was living in a casita, like we weren't here for her and her terrible extensions, and they're mad because they didn't get that same treatment. And then they're like, we are going to band together and we're gonna take Katie down.
Speaker 1: Well, I do think Katie stretches the truth or tells untruth when there's really no reason for it, and so that means when you are telling the truth, people won't believe you. It's a fable oldest time called the Boy who Cried Wolf? So do you know about that? Are you too young to know that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I know about the Boy who Cried wolf. I am the boy who cried wolf all the time. Do you know how many times that I have had serious illnesses in my life just to find out it was a headache?
Speaker 1: Okay? Are you I know?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Not okay, because it's been a lot of stress on me, having to like constantly become a part of a new like Facebook group of like, hey, we all have Alzheimer's, and I'm like me too early on set, you know, like it's like I can't remember something, or like my I twitch. Do you know what this is? This is Parkinson's? Okay, Like there's always and I wish that I was even joking right now. I am so the amount of health anxiety I have is next level.
Speaker 1: So you were very upset about my story.
Speaker 3: Oh immediately I was like, hmm, my stomach is kind of hurting, you know. Yeah, I'm like, do I taste blood?
Speaker 1: Okay? No, I never tasted blood, I.
Speaker 2: Know, but I just I'm making my own symptoms.
Speaker 1: Okay. Okay, Well let me tell you something right now. We're gonna have to have a lot of therapy. Me and you when your kids go to school and one of them comes home with lice, because it will happen and then.
Speaker 3: I've never had life. My wife never had lice. Maybe it's too hot here.
Speaker 1: I'm going to tell you something. I also never had lice and still have never had lice, but my kids did. And let me tell you what you do. You throw money at that problem. You call the lice lady who comes over and does it for don't don't go to CBS and try to wrap your kids heading olive oil and home remedy. Yet I'm looking at you, Ingrid, that's what she did. I'm like, No, the lyce Lady's two hundred dollars, the life Lady's coming over. Everybody in the neighborhood coming over and getting their hair combed out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank god, I like that. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Anybody else that lies come on over.
Speaker 3: So I stand with Katie, now known liar. It is gross as a known liar. You know, we all lie.
Speaker 2: You don't lie?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yes, yes, of course everybody lying is strong. But I would say, yes, sometimes you do have to bend the truth.
Speaker 3: Every day. Every day we all lie. Every day, we all lie. I asked you, I said, does Ingrid hate me? And you said no? And I said, why you know Ingred, it's Okay, it's okay. I'm I am beneath her level of smart and I understand that and I know.
Speaker 1: My place, but she wouldn't know that if you didn't tell her.
Speaker 3: She does listen to the podcast, nor producer.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you what I think. Sometimes she does, like in the transcript, you know where she figure out where to put the commercials and stuff. I think sometimes she does look up her name because because she will say, heard you and Keisha talking about me, I go, yeah, Keisha is like so impressed. I'll be like, oh, Ingery can't come because she's She's like, she goes again, if you looked at your window right now and you're would be like riding a whale past your house. She was like, she just can do everything.
Speaker 3: And you know so well, if Ingrid is reading the transcript, I just want to go on record.
Speaker 2: I love her, great woman.
Speaker 3: I think that she's so fun, amazing, whole, creative, busy, booked.
Speaker 2: You know, all of it.
Speaker 1: Everybody loves her. We talked to my ad guy who's supposed to love me, is always like, if everybody just has somebody like Ingrid, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Okay, nobody's ever said that about me.
Speaker 3: If everybody just had an ACE, They're like, their life would be more complicated, that's.
Speaker 2: What they say.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm concerned about your hypochondriaism.
Speaker 3: Oh it's been like this my whole life, and you know why, let me tell this. Let me put this out there as a fore warning to all parents. Okay, my parents never once ever believed anything was wrong with me. So now I go overdrive and like because I'm like, well, they didn't know I had walking pneumonia and whooping cough for three months before my dad finally took me to the doctor, who was like.
Speaker 2: Just drink some cough, sure of your far.
Speaker 3: I was dying basically, and he was like, your fine, no problems here.
Speaker 1: How old are your parents?
Speaker 2: You mid sixties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm the youngest of six, so my parents really raised me like I was born in the eighties, but I'm a nineties child through and through.
Speaker 2: It was also left alone a lot, so.
Speaker 1: That would be like an eighties kid like me just left him just latch key. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was fourteen when my parents left the country for three weeks.
Speaker 1: Do you know My husband was the youngest of four and his parents too, were like, we're going to go to China for a month, like you will not be able to reach us right now. You'll have to go to the neighbor and ask them to make an international call to the hotel to get a message to our room that will get the next day. If you need anything otherwise, like call your grandma. She's down the road, see you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like good luck. And you know what, I didn't do anything. I didn't do anything bad. I just I slept on the couch, I ate whatever I wanted. I didn't wash my dishes, and I stayed up all hours. I went to school every morning on time, came home, went to sports, and then came home Like, I didn't do anything bad. I was never a bad kid like that, maybe because I hate people.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he did terrible things. I'm sure he had like a girl's over and parties and people jumping off the roof, and.
Speaker 2: I had girls over so we could watch Zoe one on.
Speaker 1: One house hadn't started yet.
Speaker 2: Listen. I just you're a liar. I'm a liar.
Speaker 3: We all lie, we all do things. Katie lied for the betterment of helping Gretchen not look so terrible because I think that she went to that lunch with Kiki Monique, and she was like, listen, like, I think we're having a conversation, just as friends. Kiki Monique went and ran her mouth and told Brian Moylin, who then said something to Tamra and that's where everything went. And I stand with Katie. I think that she's absolutely right. I think the gang up at the lie detector test was disgusting. Emily standing there, of course, Emily didn't fail a single question, the person who set the entire thing up, and Emily being like, I think you should go. Can you imagine you're at somebody's house as an adult and the person hosting it says I think you should leave.
Speaker 1: That would really hurt my.
Speaker 2: That would be the meanest. Like, I'm so. I felt so embarrassed for Katie. I felt so bad for Katie. I'm sorry, but go grab another sandwich at Jimmy John's and sit in asana. Emily, you don't bring anything to this show. The most interesting thing about you is that your husband's a little gremlin all right running around. Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's let's take a breath, a cleansing breath.
Speaker 2: Let's I'm heated. I'm heated.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't get me started on Casita's house like that thing is okay.
Speaker 1: But you know what's so interesting about this is everybody thought like the big story would be like Tamar's back and everybody hates Tamar. It's really not. So that's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's.
Speaker 1: Because again, I don't mind Tamar.
Speaker 3: I will say this now that I see that Tamra, because Tamara knows how to read the audience. She's like, oh, hold on, none of this is going well. About the Katie situation, everyone's mad at the rest of the cast. I'm gonna befriend Katie and even if she's just using her I'm back on Tamor's side. Tama can do no wrong in my eyes because she's on Katie's side and I'm here for Katie. And I think Katie is absolutely gorgeous. I think she's funny. I think that she is a housewife like we've never seen before because she gets backed into a corner and she stays calm that does not happen. It's so attractive to me because I can never do that.
Speaker 1: I can. Okay, Well, this has been Katie corner with Ace. Does Anna agree with you on this?
Speaker 3: She didn't until the lie detect her test and now she's like, nope, sorry, I'm mad at Emily, I'm mad at Gina, and she's not to like the level I am with Katie. But also I gotta say, Katie and her husband, I've never been like, oh silver Fox, you know, yeah, he is so hot to me and them together, just like if they ever have a sex tape, just know that I was first in line to buy it.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you work for Katie Janella? Are you on her PR team?
Speaker 3: She is never bat an eye my way. She is never paid attention to anything I've said about her. I come for her defense all the time, and she's never said anything about it. But I it's because I don't need to be paid. When you care for someone, you just love them that much.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's how I feel about Katie. Also, she went against Heather Dubrow, who I can't stand.
Speaker 1: Gosh. Okay, sound like Heather Debrow too.
Speaker 2: Well, Okay, we all have bad taste.
Speaker 1: Sometimes, I know, Well, yours is interesting.
Speaker 2: Mine's top tier.
Speaker 1: Listen, I gotta tell you something. I bet we're gonna talk in a month or maybe two months or even a year. And I believe you're gonna have flip flopped completely against Katie.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: I think it's your.
Speaker 3: First I think you're gonna flip flop. I think you're gonna come back and be like, wow, Katie really was down in the trenches a soldier. On Veteran's Day, you're gonna stand up and say I stand with Katie Janella because she fought for our rights as a housewife.
Speaker 2: That's what you're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Veterans Day? Yes, absolutely, Okay, what month is that? In?
Speaker 2: November?
Speaker 1: October?
Speaker 2: October?
Speaker 1: I had no idea.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's Oh shoot, okay, let's google. Let's look it up Veterans Day. We don't want to November eleventh. I knew it eleven eleven.
Speaker 1: Look at you.
Speaker 2: Don't say I don't know stuff.
Speaker 1: You know stuff. See now, quit talking about how you're stupid, because I don't like that at all. It really upsets me.
Speaker 2: That's so nice.
Speaker 3: Well they say it just so that you'll give me compliments and tell me I'm smart.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, well then it worked. I just want to tell you that I just got in the mail. I don't know if you can see it over here, this.
Speaker 2: Little pillow, the one that the words on.
Speaker 1: It, Yeah, can you see what it says?
Speaker 2: No, it's very blurry.
Speaker 1: It says, I just don't think at this age, I'm meant to lead an uncomfortable life.
Speaker 3: I have a shirt that says where's my lolaza pan on it because I love that woman.
Speaker 1: So I got that pillow and it came and we ran a town and we came back and I was like opening. You know, I get so excited when I open my package, just when I've been out of town. And I was opening this and this pillow came out and my husband goes, what is that? And I go, oh, you know it's it's from White Lotus. And he's like, huh, well, what's the white Lotus? So I showed him the full clip not just her saying that, but the full clip of like him saying well, sure you could, and she's like, no, I could. And then that's when he like formulated he's going to kill the family. So I'm I'm spoiler alert, and I showed it to my husband and I go, see what happens is he's in financial trouble blah blah blah, and they're in Thailand and the daughter has gone over to decide wants to live in the monaster. He's like, gross, what are you going to be a Buddhist? And I'm telling them the whole thing, and and I go, but see when that happened. Then he said like, oh, maybe, like because I did put the family. He goes, well, you could tell he put the family in financial ruin by his reaction.
Speaker 3: And I was like, shut up, shut up, Like come on, he wants to kill his family, like to kill us.
Speaker 1: He's going to kill his family so that nobody has to work shop at Target. I mean, really, I.
Speaker 2: Think they're good the way things are looking. They were going to be at Walmart.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. He was he was he thought Target was bad. He didn't even know about Walmart.
Speaker 3: I just met someone the other day who said she had a friend who lives near us and has never been to Target.
Speaker 2: Okay, why that's a weird flex.
Speaker 1: Because they're too fancy or there like against it, or.
Speaker 3: They just feel like, I don't think they have anything I need. You've never needed a piece of shit that's on the dollar rack or three dollar rack that you're like, I'm going to bring this home and then I'm going to forget I have it and eventually throw it away.
Speaker 1: That's living, right living?
Speaker 2: Can I ask you a question.
Speaker 3: I want to put you on the hotspot for a real quick second here, Okay, before we go. You know you've had some You've had some guests in your life. You know I would love to know, and I want to put you in. You have to answer me of all the guests that you've had, who is a guest that you will never ever have back again? And you are okay saying that because you do not.
Speaker 2: Like them, come on, don't hold back that. I can't put it on Patreon if need be.
Speaker 1: No, I can't think of anybody that was so awful oh that I wouldn't know. I really I've had people, and I really can't think specifically that I'm like, all right, that probably didn't work. But generally what I do is somebody asked to come on, or I find them and ask them to come on. I do a little either. If I asked them to come on, it is because like I like them, whatever. But if somebody reaches out and was like, hey, I think it'd be a good fit, I do a little. Like I listened to their show. I tried to decide. Like sometimes Amy Archer will say oh, I think this person wuld be a good fit, and I might go listen and be like, I don't think so. Okay, yeah, but I don't generally on this particular show. Now, I people on pain in the pod where I'm like, well I thought they were going to be fun and they weren't. They were very boring, these podcasters, and literally I have to go and look at the list of who it was. But people that I wanted to deliver delivered.
Speaker 2: Oh well that's good. No.
Speaker 1: If there was somebody that I was like, God, they were an asshole or whatever, you would say it, I would say it. Then I'd put it on paid feed. Okay, But you know who I am having on coming up besides you?
Speaker 2: Hmmm, Olivia Plath again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be your third time on.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about platform for a quick second, please?
Speaker 1: A favorite subject.
Speaker 3: I can't believe that there is someone in the world who has made me become team Plath because Veronica a Vern as I call her, is a monster. I have never in my life hated somebody so much on TV, and I hate Ethan Plath. I hope Ethan Plath goes straight to hell and never gets to see the light of a beautiful subway in the sky. You know, I hate him so incredibly much, and somehow this Vern has made it so that I'm like, you know what, he is terrible. But if you ask me who am I gonna save in the Titanic, I'm gonna say ethan hop on our raft. Vern's so tall she can touch the bottom of the ocean.
Speaker 1: So okay, all right, okay, listen, she has she What upsets me most about her is she's so performative. It's like louder for the people in the back. I'm gonna I'm gonna emote so that everybody, you know what I mean? Why what are we performing for? Is it a play of one? What are you doing? She's looking at the therapist out last sent so going can you believe him? Like the therapist is gonna agree with her. The therapist goes, literally, why are you doing this? You're why are you doing this?
Speaker 3: Doctor Tarina Cross is her name, and I will if if my wife ever leaves me, I will immediately go after doctor Tyena Across.
Speaker 2: I love that woman.
Speaker 1: She was great.
Speaker 3: Die for that woman. And if she denies me, you know who else, I'm gonna go after. I think her name was Danielle, but I can't remember for sure. From the week before when Lydia tried on dresses she worked at the White Weddings.
Speaker 1: That woman has seen some shit.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh my god, she was amazing.
Speaker 1: She was great.
Speaker 3: I felt like she just put me in her breast and just held me there like a child like I was just like, I need you in my life.
Speaker 1: Yes, the therapist was so good. I mean she was when Veronica Lean did and was like, he thinks it came from the ten Commandment, by the way, I love thy neighbor as thyself, treat others as you want to be treated. It's all the same thing. And for her to like make fun of him, like he's so stupid, I was like, the therapist is gonna lean in and go your bridegirl high five.
Speaker 3: I mean, she has broken that man. He is so sad, a shell of a human being.
Speaker 1: She's made us forget that he has cheated all over these United States.
Speaker 3: She's made me say, She's made me say great, I'm glad he cheated. Honestly, I'll buy him some condoms. That's where I'm at.
Speaker 1: She's made us forget what we could have been feeling bad for her for like, oh god, yeah, he's been cheating on her. That's really terrible. But the way her behavior has made us be like, Okay, yeah, okay, he cheated. Why wouldn't you You know, it's awful. She acts awful. And by the way, all her points and everything about the plast she's making the same points Olivia makes. But people believe Olivia and listen to Olivia because she doesn't act out, she doesn't act nuts. She's speaking in a calm voice and presenting facts.
Speaker 3: Somebody put this perfectly, and they said, and tell Olivia that I said this, because I didn't say it, but somebody else did.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: They said that Olivia set out to, like let to reveal who the Plaths were for the betterment of the world. Verne set out to show the Plaths are bad so that she could look like she's amazing, and she is anything but she She's made me hate Boca. She's made me hate the tile that's in their house, which I didn't really care for before. She's made me hate her dogs with eyebrows, which was such a funny gaff. Before you know, she has one dog that looks like it's got an eyebrow, and I thought that was so funny.
Speaker 2: I hate that. Now she's ruined so much big things in my life.
Speaker 1: You know, I hate the top floors too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so tough.
Speaker 3: She's She's just ruined so much of everything for me, And I was ready.
Speaker 2: I was ready to be here for Verne.
Speaker 3: I called her Summer Foster because you know, I have a foster child and they can't we can't show their faces on social media. And when she first came on the show, she couldn't show her face for some reason, and she had a dog named Summer, so we called her Summer Foster. And then I was like, we can no longer give her such a loving, sweet, nice name.
Speaker 1: She's Verne because Foster is a cute name.
Speaker 3: Do you know too that, by some weird situation, Ariana Grande was her stepsister.
Speaker 1: I do know that. Yeah, Like I've said it wrong. The way I've said it is Veronica's dad dated Ariana Grande's mom and it might be the opposite. Yes, but they never were married. They just are together as like a life couple or whatever.
Speaker 2: But you know they're not even together anymore, right.
Speaker 1: That I don't know. I got the other thing. I got a lot of shit for it.
Speaker 2: So I think they broke up.
Speaker 3: And I think that he cited in the paperwork it was because of Verne. He was like, I hate your child so much, I can't even be with you.
Speaker 1: That's what I don't think. That's it.
Speaker 3: Yep, and Ariana Grande wrote songs about it. She was like, a fucking bitch, you tall bitch, like it.
Speaker 1: Was that didn't happen. But I do think that Veronica could go on the new season of the Villains, like things like that. She's got a career of being a villain. But although I don't think enough people watch black Field to understand who she is.
Speaker 3: In her head though she is not wrong, that's what's like. She's not oh my god, I'm coming across terribly.
Speaker 1: She's like no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, it's I think sure she thinks her quips. This week she said the term cestpool, which is similar to earlier when you said contentious, yes, cesspool. And then when we first met her, they said, so, how's it going here, how's it going with you and Micah, And she said, we're doing comfortable this is a This is a mental genius who's speaking down to Micah.
Speaker 3: And she is so much more emotional intelligence to him, Sorry, you're not emotionally as intelligent as I am. Also, when she sat there and that entire thing with looking up Tiegan's nudes was a setup by her. She goes, oh, my headline, she started, and he's like, well, will you show me the headline? Like, no, you need to look it up yourself, do your own research. So then he's like, okay, so I look, are you seriously looking up naked pictures of your brother girlfriend?
Speaker 1: Yeah? She set it up. She's the one that said I saw the headline. She's the one that said it and then was mad when people were like, well let me see the headline, right, let me see it so I can like, let me look.
Speaker 3: It's an argument with certain people in the world, and like, I did my own research.
Speaker 2: It's it's how about you do your.
Speaker 3: Own well, you could just tell me, you can just tell me what it is that you researched, but nope.
Speaker 1: Nope, do your own well. Yeah, we we let me tell you what we made. Not agree on Katie, but we agree.
Speaker 2: On Veronica vern Vern.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when is Olivia Plath coming on two weeks. I need you to tell her something, Okay.
Speaker 2: I would like to apologize.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, because apologizes. Okay.
Speaker 3: I really struggled with Olivia in the beginning. I really felt like Ethan was just this fun experiment for her and she liked doing that. And there were times, I mean, I'm I'm scarred even looking back, where I was like, you know what, maybe Kim's not so bad. And I would like to formally apologize to her. Now she's never known I've said anything about her, but I would like to formally apologize and just say I am so sorry for my misguidings, for my wrongdoings. And I stand with you and I think that Ethan Plath is a psychopath and there's only one person in this world who's more psychotic than him, and that.
Speaker 1: Is very well. I thought you were gonna say Kim.
Speaker 3: No is Kim doesn't even get near those two. Kim is just a little slut on a little dinghy boat. That's all she is. You know, she's harmless in a squirt in a squirt and a rocket dog.
Speaker 1: She is just scorting it up. Hot Girls Summer twenty four seven for Kim.
Speaker 2: Are you excited for real Housewives of Salt Lake City?
Speaker 1: Very?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I can.
Speaker 1: Will you come on to.
Speaker 2: Discuss like it's my life's mission?
Speaker 1: Okay? Should I say like it's your job?
Speaker 2: But it is more than that?
Speaker 1: Okay? Well I will. I'll see how you how's doing after the three Yeah, three hundred two, don't get it twisted, three hundred two, and I will see how it's doing after that. Now, let me ask you a personal question. Are you three and done with this kid situation? Are you just going to keep it going plaid style?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Plaid style? For sure, We're going dugger style. We're gonna have nineteen of them. We're gonna have a bunch of little fucking joshs woall end up in. No, we want. Our goal is for okay, but if a fifth presents itself, I would not be upset.
Speaker 1: Okay. And again, nanny's and family are important.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely. Now we are home all day with our children, but we do have help. I don't want to sound like we're.
Speaker 1: Just like, but you do have jobs as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, but we're home okay, But yeah.
Speaker 1: But you're I understand that you're home. I understand you're not like going like Jovie, I don't want to like a boat for three months and don't understand that you're home and you're not demanding your children. I understand that part. I'm just saying that if you can and you have the means and the way, I always to just help because it's good for the kids to be around other people. But it's also good for the parents to have a mental break to be the best parent they can be.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely. And also our kids like they know how to They bully us often. They bully us quite often, and so.
Speaker 1: My children bully me and they're nineteen and twenty two.
Speaker 3: They need they need to sometimes learn from other people. You know, we've been doing baby gymnastics, and before it was just like a free fraull but now we're in a class and these little fuckers are always looking at us and like no.
Speaker 2: No, they just learned no. Oh okay, well everything is no.
Speaker 1: My favorite picture I have of my daughter ever, who has had she's twenty two and she does have ADHD. Hope they're supposed to grow out of it around twenty three, so she did never grow out of it. But my favorite picture of her ever was at her three year old birthday party and sitting in the group. We're at a play my gym play thing, right, but you sit in the circle and teacher and you do songs and then you get to go to the different stations and do the things. So everybody's sitting in the circle doing the da da da da da and the dancing, and you know, and my daughter is faced away from the circle at her own birthday party, faced away doing the da da da da. Everybody's up, she's down. And that is that. I was like, this, this is the most perfect depiction of you, still to this day, twenty two. I was like, I'm not doing it. I'm not sitting in that circle. I'm not waving my arms side to side. I will face the other way and wave my arms low because you're not going to tell me what to do.
Speaker 2: Been there my entire life.
Speaker 1: Yep. So I was like, you know what, girl, you beat to your own drum. And she still does. She said yesterday, Hey, guess what I'm doing next week? I said what she said, getting my other knee tattooed? Oh, and I.
Speaker 2: Said, what like her knee cap?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's got one knee is already tattooed.
Speaker 2: Now she's doing this sounds painful.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she's like hobbled for two days and her job is to be a dog walker.
Speaker 2: So that's rough. Does she work for WAG?
Speaker 1: No, she has her own business.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, because you know, I had a whole deep dive on Olivia's ex boyfriend and the WAG situation.
Speaker 2: Of it all.
Speaker 1: No, he is her current boyfriend and he owns his own business as well.
Speaker 2: But he worked for WAG and there a lot on compete, but a.
Speaker 1: Lot of dog walkers do work for WAG.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then it became and they were like, sorry, you can't. Yeah. I made it into a really really big deal and it wasn't and it was one of my favorite like fake stories I've made up.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I'll ask her about it, because I know he owned his own business and my daughter owns her own dog walking business. They don't know each other because walking down competition, well, it's a solitary endeavor. You don't meet other people, you know. Well, I'll ask her if there was a drama.
Speaker 3: About it, and if not, don't tell me. If there was, tell me, but if not, I just want to keep believing there was.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, tell everybody where they can find you Ace and you're all your hilarity.
Speaker 3: Oh it's not hilarious. You can find me on Reality Court with Anna kin Kosis. We do that two days a week. We recap Real Housewives in Miami on one of the days. You can find me on Sister Wise. Love should be multiplly, not divided, only comes out when the show is happening. So we're going to be coming back for season twenty, and then you can find me at patreon dot com. Saw Sister Wife's Talk. It's called shit Talk, and we do a shit ton of shows there. We'll be recapping We're we're currently doing Christine's book. We will be recapping Special Forces. There is over like a thousand episodes on there.
Speaker 2: Wow. So if ever you're like, hey, I.
Speaker 3: Hate these people, but I have nothing else to listen to, We've got a thousand episodes for you to burn through.
Speaker 1: I told you my sister asked where she could listen to you because she heard you and thought you were hilarious, and I said, no, you don't do that, No, no, you're not made for it.
Speaker 3: No, it's I'm very as the one lady's whose husband's now dead.
Speaker 2: I'm very kosher here.
Speaker 1: Yes, No, that's not what that meanings, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Well, I just mean like, I'm very clean here with you.
Speaker 1: Oh okay. I was like here because I was thinking you're here in your studio.
Speaker 2: No no, this is not a kosher studio.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no, this.
Speaker 2: Is whatever the opposite of kosher. This is hosher.
Speaker 3: All right, we are in ho sure shit over here here, I'm kosher, I'm very this is me brought in, brought it down.
Speaker 1: You're keeping it tight and right and not saying and you're not doing any like body sounds or talking about anybody functions. You tried. I shut it down, yes, all of it. Yeah, and I appreciate that I do because I can't. I can't take it. My stomach can't take it. You know, something else could happen to.
Speaker 3: Me, maybe your fault, and then by proxy I will get whatever it is you have, but worse, but worse.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to talk about that. Okay, everybody, thanks very much. If you're not following Ace, you can follow him. I believe it's at Ace Fanning Underscore for some reason.
Speaker 3: Yes, because I used to have a spanning that I made a ace fanning photography and then it won't let me go back to just a spanning.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're a spanning underscore.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's very well.
Speaker 1: You can find me at pain Shaped Pod and I would appreciate it, and uh, I'll talk to you when Salt Lake starts.
Speaker 2: Thank you,