Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We're mad Happy Tuesday the JV Show. I'm Selina and I'm just first the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 3: Yo, good morning JV show, don't you guys, just like those pre recorded shows you know in the morning. Now, I'm just playing recorded or not live. I still listen to you, guys. I just giving you.
Speaker 4: It's a hard time.
Speaker 3: But anyways, all I know is all those birds dying that Graham's new house. What suggestion is I think you should go have like a priest come and like bless the whole property and see how that goes. Okay, Happy Monday, Happy Monday.
Speaker 5: Monday, Tuesday, Tuesday.
Speaker 2: I think that's a good suggestion if you believed in that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, am my non religious person, and I'd like to keep it that way.
Speaker 7: And uh so, what is your explanation for the birds dying?
Speaker 6: They can't see through They think they can fly through glass and they hit the glass.
Speaker 5: That's that's the explanation.
Speaker 4: I still think it's suspicious is going on.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you what's going on.
Speaker 5: Birds.
Speaker 6: They're stupid, that's what's going on. Brains. Yeah, come on, Happy Monday. No, it's Tuesday brains.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, you look like someone who drank over the weekend.
Speaker 6: I totally agree with that.
Speaker 7: Ram the Nope, I am still in this and I'm going strong, and I'm very very proud of myself.
Speaker 2: I will say, you went to the company.
Speaker 6: Detectors, Like right now, it's not fully going off the chart here, but it has wiggled a little bit. There was a sip that was had on the weekend. There was at least.
Speaker 7: No because a sip is not worth it. If I was gonna if I was gonna drink and break this bet I was gonna blackout, that would have been That would have been the only thing to that would have made sense. But I made sure to set myself up for success here because I drove to the party, which saved us some money on an Uber. Then I specific was like, I'm gonna get mocktails at this thing if they have any My initial thought was I'm gonna get like a canned coke or something that like automatically shows that it is a non alcoholic drink.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mocktail's a bit riskyuse. Anyone could mistake that for alcohol.
Speaker 7: But I also did want to have something that looked like a drink so that people weren't like, hey, let's go get a drink. Let's you know, and peer pressure me. But I will say people.
Speaker 4: Made it very easy at the party because they were like they were I guess.
Speaker 7: Some people were doing dry January. Some people were just encouraging me. So I was like, Okay, other people.
Speaker 2: Doing dry January.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I will say they Yeah, they broke it there.
Speaker 7: They broke it there though I didn't. But yes, I got two mocktails. I did record while the bartender was making the mocktails.
Speaker 2: But okay, so you have that.
Speaker 4: I have that proof. I just I couldn't. I wanted to get a bait you of Actually, her saying.
Speaker 6: People know this is like is very defensive, and it's like all these excuses surrounding the one company holiday party, which was Friday night. But that's not where I think you made it through the party. I don't think you were going to I don't think you're dumb enough to drink at a company holiday party with all eyes and you and our bosses there. Yeah, so I think you made it through that. It's the rest of the weekend.
Speaker 5: That's when.
Speaker 6: She made the question.
Speaker 5: Marks come come up for me.
Speaker 6: And you were. Man, you guys like to make your little drinks and your cocktails and stuff, and I bet you. He's like, let's just make one. I'm not going to tell anyone, and it's just the two of you together, a liar, and I just up into the left. Did you see that?
Speaker 5: I did up into the left?
Speaker 4: I will no longer blink for the whole.
Speaker 2: Rest of the sun.
Speaker 5: She said that I really didn't.
Speaker 4: I made it, and I am very proud.
Speaker 7: And now it's going to be a breeze because if I made it through the toughest part, which was the holiday party, I can make it through anything basically. But Selena, you are looking a little sweaty and suspicious this morning.
Speaker 2: Actually not, I'm very feeling, very accomplished this morning. I had my event at Old Sugar Mill. Yeah, didn't drink nice, had my breathlizer video of time I saw that. I just don't. What's really annoying, and you probably feel the same thing, is the support system I have around me non existent. I went with my friend Ruby, who's also doing dry January. Two seconds in she's just like chugging wine. I'm like, why why is it so easy?
Speaker 4: I guess not, But I will say if the bet wasn't in place, I would have broken it. I would have for sure broke it on the at the holiday party. So I'm kind of glad.
Speaker 7: That the bet is in place because this is forcing me to actually complete it.
Speaker 2: See, I still don't think I would have broken it because I decided I wanted to try doing it before we even had the bet.
Speaker 4: That's true, but.
Speaker 6: Doing it like I wanted to try doing January, that's what most people are like, Noah, you know, it's time for a little reset, get healthy, get back in the gym. All those goals go out the window after two weeks of you know, not having fun.
Speaker 2: But I already decided that maybe not try, but that I was gonna was going to do it. I wouldn't have twenty first, I'm gonna be on her.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't have. I would have completed it. But I now I'm like, there's no way I'm drinking out of Selena's shoe.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, my shoes are waiting.
Speaker 4: Just you know, Selena keep waiting.
Speaker 6: Do you have one hundred percent confidence that Jess has not had to drop of alcohol in January?
Speaker 2: I have not.
Speaker 6: I didn't ask you Selena, what's their confidence level? Ninety percent?
Speaker 2: I do believe her.
Speaker 4: Thank you a land because.
Speaker 6: This is on the honor system. And just do you where are you at with Selena? What's your confidence level that Selena has not how to drink?
Speaker 4: I do believe her, and I will say.
Speaker 5: I find Selena much more believable I had.
Speaker 2: I didn't have you I do too.
Speaker 6: I don't know, there's just saw this stuff.
Speaker 2: I rare.
Speaker 7: I didn't have a lot of faith in Selena, but she has proven me that she can do this.
Speaker 2: Wow, thank you jes Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine, Good.
Speaker 8: Morning Gavy Show, Happy Thursday for us, Happy Monday for you guys says.
Speaker 3: You guys took a day off yesterday, and he's like, what's up you guys?
Speaker 6: Never mind that's the day off police, our buddy or Esta from Conquered. I've never met somebody so angry when somebody else takes a day off. Yesterday was a holiday, Luther King day.
Speaker 4: Who at least in this talkback, he wasn't as angry.
Speaker 5: No, you know he's fuming right now. He's doing Yeah, wait for the next talkback.
Speaker 2: It's welpening for I have the JV show. I'm Selena, I'm gad time.
Speaker 1: Four the four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: Remember all those people who storms the capital January sixth, Yeah, they ride it, assaulted law enforcements, trespass, vandalized, and they were all just granted clemency by our new presidents. And the first two have already been freed from a detention center in DC.
Speaker 6: Last night it law and order, law in order, beat police officers and you get pardon. All right. Congrats to the Ohio State buck guys. They won the college football national championship last night. They beat Notre Dame thirty four to twenty three. Looked like it was going to be a Notre Dame fought back, but ultimately Ohio State one. This is the first time the college football playoffs were expanded to a twelve team playoff bracket those sports.
Speaker 7: Today's weather will be mostly sentyway daytime highs in.
Speaker 4: The upper fifties from its sixties. Grab your thanks jacket because it is super cold this morning.
Speaker 7: There is a frost advisory and effect until nine am due to cold temperatures.
Speaker 6: Hey, Libra, bestI day today is going to be a seven. You need to focus on some short term needs. A financial barrier could be standing in your way of achieving some of them. But stay in communication to facilitate payments. Keep all your promises and agreements. Know how those libras like to skip out on the.
Speaker 2: Chat little scammy ski guys. That half day or whatever it was without TikTok oh brutal was the worst for some people. Look, it didn't really affect me. I'm not a big TikToker, but like if you have a teenage daughter who is, and that's like their entire life.
Speaker 4: Hm.
Speaker 2: It was hilarious watching the withdrawals, the boredom that and food after Jess, you are on TikTok I all time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I am an extreme TikTok user. What was it like for you?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I.
Speaker 4: Didn't think it was gonna affect me.
Speaker 7: I guess as much as it did, only because I realized how attached I am to the app, Because I kept going to it. After it logged me or it kicked me out, I kept going to it. I'd go to Instagram and I'd be like, okay, boring, get out open TikTok and it was non existent.
Speaker 4: Anymore else.
Speaker 2: So it threw everybody off. I think, Oh it sucked.
Speaker 6: God, what could have just lasted a week? Two weeks like that? Wasn't a ban at all like that? Why shut it down for six hours if you know you're just gonna turn it back on.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, because there's a lot of people online who like deleted the app because it had gone dark and they thought that they were just never gonna get TikTok again, and they can't re download it. Yeah, bad idea. My sister she didn't, she didn't delete the app, but she got a new phone and on her new phone, she can't download TikTok.
Speaker 6: So is it still not on any of the app stores?
Speaker 7: I guess it was taken down from there. You can only use it if you have it already on your phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So now she just to carry on her old phone with her to use TikTok that she's connected to Wi Fi.
Speaker 5: That is sad and she's.
Speaker 4: Actually doing that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is sad.
Speaker 6: You you move on without it. You don't carry a second phone just for TikTok because you're missing out.
Speaker 7: Though you're missing out you Yeah, but I will say I was ready to go full on like productive mode, like I'm gonna have more time.
Speaker 6: You still there?
Speaker 2: So why why don't you still do that?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: Live your life?
Speaker 6: Still life? Yeah, I wish they had actually gone through with I mean, I was a plot band. I thought it was great. I'm watching everybody like the world mind. It was so funny the strip women of their you know, reproductive rights.
Speaker 5: But nobody cares about that band TikTok and.
Speaker 4: People like, oh my god, that's a good point.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a lot more important things you out there that we should be outraged about. We're not. Uh, TikTok goes dark for a matter of hours and people, yeah, this guy's falling.
Speaker 5: I would have liked to see it go out for you know.
Speaker 6: At least a week, two weeks and let people really all those influencers really been detox.
Speaker 2: You know, Graham, have you have you seen or heard anything about what is going to happen? Like, is TikTok being back just temporary? Is it back back? Is there a possibility could go dark again? I don't mean to put you on the spot, but I feel like you read news more possibility.
Speaker 6: There's no resolution yet, but it's basically just like a stay of execution at this point, like they they're going to get granted more time to figure this whole thing out. I still think oldtimately the goal is I don't know that the new president can totally backtrack on because he's the one that he's the one that led the charge to get it banned in the first place, and now he's looking like the hero for saving it. But it's not saved yet because if they don't agree ultimately to some sort of a plan where I think they have to divest and sell to a you know, at least the US arm of it, to a US based company. I still don't think it'll work out, but sure sounds like they're working towards some resolution. I just don't see it going away.
Speaker 2: My second question for Graham, did you ever finish that puzzle?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: Grandma sending me puzzle updates the entire weekend, sending me pictures of its problem.
Speaker 6: Pictures I get send Selena pictures of anything. It wouldn't she wouldn't care at all, probably wouldn't eve look at it. But when it's a puzzle, this is like poor into Salona. She's like, oh my god, whoa have you tried? Putting that piece over there.
Speaker 5: Have you tried?
Speaker 6: How come you haven't figured out that one section? I mean, she's invested in telling me how jealous she was that. You know, I'm just that home puzzling a one thousand piece puzzle, which is the I hated it at the start, and then I'll admit I got addicted to it because my kids bailed out and didn't want to do.
Speaker 5: It, and I had to see it through to the end.
Speaker 6: And I saved the last fifty forty or fifty pieces for my kids to figure out. I was like, I've taken it this far. You guys figured out and they did good. Yes, and they.
Speaker 5: Got it all figured out.
Speaker 2: You love a puzzle. King.
Speaker 6: Now now I don't know what I'm going to do next with all my time, my free time. I just I just built an entire house and that's pretty much done. Then a one thousand piece puzzle, Like, what what next to achieve in my life?
Speaker 2: You have to build another house?
Speaker 1: I might have to have the JV show on Wild ninety four nine fad.
Speaker 6: Gav you show. Yeah, You're lucky.
Speaker 2: You're lucky that I even say anything that I want to say, because you have a day of yesterday was the police right next to me, so I had to put my phone away from my hand because I was driving.
Speaker 6: Of course, I'm with you. Come on you guys. It's like, oh god, it's it's hard to.
Speaker 8: Listen to you pre recorded show and I'm working really hard doing nothing ending Jesus having good day.
Speaker 2: You're working really hard to doing nothing.
Speaker 6: Let me get that it worked hard, so there was at least something to listen to you yesterday, and yet we get mad at.
Speaker 2: It was a holiday, gub us.
Speaker 6: It was a holiday. I want to know in his next day off is and I'm just gonna call and berat him all day long.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. That's a great idea. And let us know where you work and if you can leave the address, the phone number.
Speaker 5: That'd be in your boss's names the.
Speaker 2: First and last email.
Speaker 6: Of course.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, what do you watch?
Speaker 7: I am watching a show called Young Famous and African. It's on Netflix.
Speaker 4: It's not it's not. It's a reality TV show about basically rich people.
Speaker 7: And I'm convinced that at this point that the more rich you are, the more drama you have.
Speaker 4: But this show is very entertaining.
Speaker 7: It is a group of quote friends, Like I'm saying it in quotes, because one minute they like each other, in the next minute, they're all fighting and talking behind each other's backs.
Speaker 2: Right like all reality TV.
Speaker 7: Yes, but there was one specific topic in this show that I wanted to talk to you guys about because I want to know how important it is. Maybe this doesn't apply to you, guys, but in other scenarios, But how important is it when you get into a new relationship for your new partner to get along with your baby mama or baby daddy?
Speaker 2: Is that this audio here?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 2: Oh you're just asking okay, just asking you how important is I mean, that's really important if you have if there's kids involved, you have kids, I think person cordial.
Speaker 6: Right, But what if you aren't on I guess it depends on the terms that you're on with your ex. Right, Yeah, so a lot of times that's a very contentious relationship. True, So don't you want them to sort of mirror your energy?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 6: Like if you don't get along with that person and you talks back about them all day long, you want your the new person you're dating.
Speaker 2: Like they're the best okay, the No, then I want you to hate that person too.
Speaker 1: Right, So that is a good point.
Speaker 4: That is a good point.
Speaker 7: Now, now would it be a deal breaker though, if they can't get along because.
Speaker 2: And I'm trying to make them get along, to make.
Speaker 7: Them get along because you you get along with your Let's say you get along with your baby daddy baby mama, right, but your significant other, your new significant other, just cannot stand them.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't be a deal breaker for me at the end of the day. That's who I'm in a relationship with. I don't I don't expect my ex to like love the new person I'm dating all of a sudden, that's gonna come over time. I think, Yeah, it's you want that to be the end result because you want that person to be comfortable with somebody else around, your your kid or or kids.
Speaker 6: Right, maybe better if everybody got along, but you understand both sides why they might not.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Now, how long would you wait until you introduce both of these people? So you your baby daddy to your significant other, your baby mama to your significant other. How long do you wait until that meeting happens? Because I mean, if kids are involved, I would assume that it wouldn't be like right away.
Speaker 6: But you get to wait until you've gotten to at least third base with them. What base again, I can't remember. Confused, It's pretty.
Speaker 7: Good because I would assume that you wouldn't wait until there's like a marriage involved, right, No.
Speaker 2: Well, but but you have to wait until you are serious about this person.
Speaker 4: Yes, because on the show spoiler alert a little bit.
Speaker 6: No, hang on, hang on, hang on.
Speaker 4: Again, this is young famous and Africans.
Speaker 7: No, it's not, but this is this is the dilemma that they have on the show. But they they're having this like on the wedding day.
Speaker 10: Basically, whenever Zari goodlos the Xy, they become touchy, touchy, lovey, dovey cozy. Whenever things like that happen, they cause disrespect to me.
Speaker 7: And so this is a new husband, this is the day of his wedding and he's having concerns about his new almost new wife getting a little too.
Speaker 4: Cozy with her ex.
Speaker 7: And they still haven't like sat down and had a conversation, the new man and.
Speaker 2: The old guy. So I think this is this is.
Speaker 4: Waiting a little too long.
Speaker 7: If you're waiting until marriage day, like and you're still having these issues, I think that's a bit of a red flag.
Speaker 2: Maybe that is insane. Yeah, but she didn't think to like introduce them to each other beforehand, and.
Speaker 7: They they have like a similar group of friends. But it wasn't like a sit down like, hey, you're gonna be the new essentially the new father to my kids, Like, let's sit down and have this conversation about do.
Speaker 2: Guys do do that? I feel like I know because I know a lot of people who have kids and the broken up doing somebody else. I don't. I can't think of a certain instance where like they sat down and had a conversation where yeah, like hey, bro, you're gonna be the new dad to Mike. Let's have let's go out for coffee, you have a sit down, Like I just don't. I don't think they do that.
Speaker 6: I'm sure, I'm sure it happens. It would be. It's an uncomfortable situation, but I do think there needs to be some sort of an understanding there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 6: I don't know how you lay it out, and I'm thankful I haven't had to navigate that because.
Speaker 2: Even like with my my husband now AJ and like my ads, they didn't have a sit down conversation. It was just like a in passing vibe, be like soup, like hey, shake hands, the type of thing and just go move on about our day like they're just an understanding.
Speaker 7: And maybe that was the case because there wasn't any like animosity between them, you know. I think in this case with these two people on the show, like there are kind of some issues that need to be resolved if they want to.
Speaker 4: Move forward in like a cordial way. So maybe that's why they sat down to talk about maybe.
Speaker 2: And then the thing about this, there is no there's no like wrong way, Like every situation is different. You know, it's a very complicated thing to have to navigate. So we're not saying there's a single right way to do it.
Speaker 7: Now, I will say that more and more red flags pop up with this couple. If you can, please go over to our Instagram right now Instagram story JB Morning Show.
Speaker 4: I want you to take a look at this video and I want you to let me know.
Speaker 7: If this hug is inappropriate or not between friends. So it's you'll look at the lady in the pink and you'll see how she's hugging one of her friends. Would you have an issue with your significant other, your wife or husband hugging they're.
Speaker 2: Friends like this. Okay, so the lady the pink that is somebody's wife.
Speaker 4: That is somebody's wife.
Speaker 2: But I feel like she wasn't doing the hugging. It was the other guy.
Speaker 6: Who was Yeah, this is a long lingering up.
Speaker 4: But would it bother you that somebody else is hugging her like that?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 7: Kind of because this this becomes an issue and the husband is like, Hey, I don't want you hugging my wife like this. Let's go over to the side have a have a talk about that.
Speaker 4: That is not her ex, that is one of her friends. To be a lot of like very touchy, touchy coziness between just all the friends.
Speaker 2: I guess it's a little bit allied.
Speaker 7: For the show, it's called Young, Famous and African.
Speaker 6: That sounds racist, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 4: On Netflix then they have any season and it's.
Speaker 6: Juicy and really quick. Can I ask us one question about the show? How are they famous? Like? What are they? And that that's a key you know part of the title there.
Speaker 7: Yes, some of them are rappers, A lot of actually most of them are in the music industry, got it, yeah, or social media influencers.
Speaker 2: There's a new Celebs Now Graham implementing.
Speaker 6: That's why I was wondering if maybe that's what it was. The hottest.
Speaker 4: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Jessica Simpson's weight loss may have played a role in her breakup. Oh, you know she's splitting from Eric Johnson. A lot of people and myself included, assumed it was because of him, you know, partying solo without the ring and flirting with other women, which she's done all of that, But I guess that was only part of what was going on between them. So here's something else. Sources are revealing that it may have had something to do with her one hundred pound weight loss. Apparently, this dramatic weight loss made Jessica feel more confident and young, and it unleashed a whole other side of her personality because it suddenly made her feel like she was twenty one again. But when she actually was twenty one, she was married to Nick Lachet, so she couldn't really live that twenty one year old life that she wanted to. But now that she's older, and she can. She kind of started to show her wild side a little bit and she's this like bold other person, and that may have caused them to drift apart a little bit.
Speaker 6: Interesting, Well, so quick to blame, we're so click to blame the guy in this. But maybe it wasn't. Maybe it wasn't. Well, it's probably both at your contributing factors, I would imagine from both of them. We I mean, some of the stuff about him out, you know, without the ring and stuff. It's not like this breakup and this divorce had been in motion like a long long time. So maybe he's being judged for stuff where they were like already kind of separated, right that it sounds breakup album. They she knew it was happening, right, they knew it was coming. So if he's spotted out talking to other women at bars and stuff, like, they may have not even been living together at this point. We don't know.
Speaker 4: No, that's a good point. Changes my mind a little bit maybe.
Speaker 2: But isn't it funny how a woman will lose weight and she's happy and confident. Instead of the husband being like happy for her, he's like insecure.
Speaker 4: Like, oh my god, you're you're sure, you're acting too young. You look too young.
Speaker 6: Now, well, how do you know that's what was happening?
Speaker 2: That's just what that was my takeaway from.
Speaker 6: Maybe it was like, oh, look at me, I'm gonna go out to the bars and slave. It's time for me to slay.
Speaker 2: Jessica Simpson was out at bars slaying, we would know about it.
Speaker 4: Maybe he was the one that was out slaying.
Speaker 6: Right, we're already broken up. How do you know that we don't know about We're all in our.
Speaker 5: Idea of what was happening in the relationship.
Speaker 6: None of us know.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift is renovating her Rhode Island mansion, and people on the internet have some thoughts. So apparently, like this home already massive, it's a seventeen million dollar estate, and now she's gonna be putting another one point seven million into a massive renovation. Some of the things she's gonna be doing include like a whole kitchen redesign. She's gonna be adding another bedroom to the main house. There's this like huge living area that she's gonna be upgrading. She's gonna be upgrading her bedroom. Sweet and Lounge is what it's called. A lot of people think that she is renovating this to make it her main family home with Travis Kelcey and possible children, Like she's getting it ready for a family to live there because.
Speaker 6: It wasn't big enough, right, I know, Yeah, I mean I wonder how many mansions Taylor swept owns different places.
Speaker 5: I'm assuming she.
Speaker 2: I know it's multiple. I don't have the exact number, but I think she's got kids on the brain. That's what it's That's what it's given. Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 6: All right? The Santa Ana wins have returned to Southern California, and they were causing some hurricane force gusts last night, recorded speeds of close to ninety miles an hour on some of the mountain peaks in the San Diego and Southern California areas, and unfortunately, at least three fires broke out northern San Diego County.
Speaker 5: They spread rapidly fueled by those winds.
Speaker 6: One of those fires was quickly put out by firefighters. But we now have the Lilac and the Palla fires Palla, I'm not sure fires burning currently with zero percent containment. The number total number of acres burn is pretty low on both those right now, but again we'll see what happens as the numbers get updated as today goes on. Some communities near those fires have evacuation orders in place. That seems like a story we know all too well, obviously from what just happened with the La fires, as the Santa Ana wins caused those fires to absolutely explode in size, super rapidly. Hopefully that is not what happens here with these fires, but a red flag fire warm in effect for the LA area and as far and obviously in San Diego County as well, because the winds are back. The Palisades Fire currently sixty three percent contained and number acres burned there has not really shifted it all since we've talked about it last week, so I think that's a good sign. But again we're going to see some heavier wins last night and through today. The Eaten Fire is eighty seven percent contained, and again the number of acres burned there hasn't really moved significantly since last week as well, so I think that's a good good sign In there. They have a lot of there's a lot of equipment, a lot of firefighters working to get full containment on those yeh again, windy, windy conditions, very scary.
Speaker 2: Thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We are getting to what the Bleeb's where you can win a JV show Chug Mug if you are the first person a guest. Today's leaped out word. It's always leave your guests is on the talk back Mike on the iHeart app. You guys ready for today's clip.
Speaker 6: The thing I like about Sabrina Carpenter is she seems like someone that would be willing to have on a first date. WHOA. Don't you guys get that vibe?
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, but that's the only thing you like.
Speaker 6: Wow, let's tips the scales in her favorite Let's put it that way. I can see that all right, Think about what that bleef word could be. Remember this is a family show, so please keep your guesses. Pee Gee. Yeah, but you got to be the very first cruck answer of the morning. If you want to win that JV Show Chuck Mug, leave us your name and your city along with that guest so we can shout you out.
Speaker 2: That's right, get those guesses and now we're playing him next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I hope you win this chug mug. You're playing what the bleep? Where all you got to do is be the first person A guest today is bleeped out word. If you have a guess, do it on the talkback Mike, leave it there on the free iHeartRadio app. First person to get it right wins the chug mug. Now, in case you miss today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 6: The thing I like about Sabrina Carpenter is she seems like someone that would be willing to have on a first date.
Speaker 2: Well, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 11: Good Morning JV Show. This is Dia from Berkeley, and I think that the bleeped out word it is coffee because of her song espresso, have a great day.
Speaker 6: That several people have guessed that this morning coffee or espresso, And now that's not it.
Speaker 2: Take it.
Speaker 6: Good Morning JV Show, Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 11: This is Cayla from Livermore and my guess is steak.
Speaker 4: She be type girl to have steak on a first date.
Speaker 6: Thanks guys, Sorry, no, steak is not. Do you guys think that she looks like somebody that eat a big steak on a first date? No, no, no, she doesn't strike me.
Speaker 2: That's a little salad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a little JV show.
Speaker 4: This Jordan from South City, and I think the bleaked out word is drinks.
Speaker 6: Drake, very good guess.
Speaker 5: She does look like she'd have some drinks on the first dat.
Speaker 2: She looks really fun, all right, So what is that bleeped out word? No one's gonna yet continue to leave those guesses. On the talk back Mike, We're gonna way.
Speaker 1: More coming up the JV show. On Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: We were playing what the Bleep? Where you can win a JV show Chuck mug if you are the first person of the guest. Today's bleeped out word is always leave your guest is on the talkback Michael on the iHeart App. And in case you missed today's clip here it is.
Speaker 6: The thing I like about Sabrina Carpenter is she seems like someone that would be willing to have on a first date.
Speaker 2: Don't judge her, No, not judging. She sounds like a lot.
Speaker 6: Of I'm not judging at all.
Speaker 5: I'm excited about it.
Speaker 4: Let's go to your guesses TV show Joe and Santa Rosa.
Speaker 8: I got the answer to leaped out word it would be should enjoy sushi on the first date, have a good day sushi.
Speaker 6: It's good, guess, and she does look like someone that would enjoy sushi.
Speaker 2: She does.
Speaker 6: That's a risky he brings somebody on a first date and you take him to a sushi place. You don't know if they're gonna they're gonna like it, or they're gonna like it or eat something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. I think that's something you would discuss. But a lot of.
Speaker 4: Sushi spots have a variety of things to choose from.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you got the kids menu, the chicken fingers.
Speaker 4: Yes. Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 6: This is Samantha from San Jose and I think today's.
Speaker 2: Guest is boatox on her first date. Thank you bye. I have questions talks on a first date.
Speaker 6: Imagine if a guy took you where we're going today. I'm taking you to get botox. Your old wrinkley's face needs it. What would you do?
Speaker 2: Part of me would be happy because it right, but I still be offended. Yes, my first and last day. Good Morning JV Show. This is Jessica from Alameda.
Speaker 4: My guest for the bleeped out word is fun.
Speaker 2: She's not going to be boring on her first day. She's willing to have some fun, have a great day, and have fun.
Speaker 6: That was a pretty popular guest this morning.
Speaker 5: Fun.
Speaker 6: That's a good Yeah, that's a good one. I'll be honest, it's pretty close. Good Morning JV Show. This is Rebecca from Conquered. My guess for the bleeped out word is spaghetti.
Speaker 2: Have a great day, she looks like.
Speaker 6: Because she looks she enjoys the long noodle. Yeah, yeah, she doesn't, right, but not everyone wants to be seen slurping a noodle on.
Speaker 4: The first day.
Speaker 2: I do not want that.
Speaker 6: He's just getting all over the place. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do we have somebody that guests today's leeped out word?
Speaker 6: No, we do not.
Speaker 1: We got it to.
Speaker 2: People today's clip unbleeped.
Speaker 6: The thing I like about Sabrina Carpenter is she seems like someone that would be willing to have adventures on a first date. She seems very adventurous. Right, Yes, she'd be up for anything, like it's the first date. Let's go skydiving, let's go get boatox, let's eat sushi, you know what I mean? All those things. She'd be like, yes, let's do it.
Speaker 4: She does so close We're right.
Speaker 6: There, and a lot of people got funds. It was close, but so no.
Speaker 2: One to shout out this morning. You know what, It's all good tomorrow morning and the day after that and the day after that. We're gonna do it again every day seven oh five here on the JV Show.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 12: Morning JV Shows. Nodett from San Jose. I was on yesterday because I wanted to hear if Selena slipped at her event on Saturday, and you guys were not on. You fold me because I'm never on on a holiday. I never did to you guys on a holiday.
Speaker 5: You should.
Speaker 12: But it's okay. I enjoyed it anyways. Did Selena slip? I'm waiting to find out because I went to San Diego and I did it. Have a good day.
Speaker 6: Hi. Hey she she's doing dry January along with you and didn't drink.
Speaker 5: But did Selena?
Speaker 2: Did I slip up?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did not. The Friend of Lines video to prove it.
Speaker 11: Es.
Speaker 2: On the other hand, who really knows.
Speaker 4: We don't know the honor system and I'm very honorable.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel like I just don't know you like that I'm just kidding, Jess. All right, let's go to the phone Spalathony for nine Hio. Is this hi, Sergio? How's it going? How is the weekend? Did you have yesterday off?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: It is okay? Good, at least you got a three day week. Ind there, So, Serchio, you're gonna be playing the JB show yp note game. This is our trivia game, and on the line today we.
Speaker 7: Have a pair of tickets for Zane for his show February fourth is coming up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on the fourth, right, So here we're gonna ask you four questions. Got to get three correct, and the tickets are yours.
Speaker 4: Camp.
Speaker 2: Question number one, the world famous Leaning Tower of Pisa is located in what country?
Speaker 3: Italy?
Speaker 2: Okay, don't second guess yourself. You know that one. All right?
Speaker 6: Question number two, you might not have this one. What famous invention was patented by Eli Whitney in seventeen ninety four? You learned about this in school? Eli Whitney, Yeah, not you. He was known for one thing. What did the Yeah.
Speaker 4: There's no way that I know that you Whitney.
Speaker 6: That's the only thing you should know about him. Revolutionize the game, Selena.
Speaker 4: Are you guys jo you don't remember the cotton gin.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm not joing. I can't tell.
Speaker 2: You knew that, Jess, Yes.
Speaker 7: That's the literally the only thing I know about Eli Whitney, Sergia, did you know that?
Speaker 2: Be honest, Yes, I didn't. I don't know. There's question number three. Despite the name, a Carpenter square is actually a tool that is what geometric shape?
Speaker 6: Uh? Yeah, wow, you're a marty pants dominating three for three doesn't even need this last question. Let's see if you can get it, mister smarty pants. Question number four in Greek mythology, a pegasus is what type of animal but with wings?
Speaker 4: Four?
Speaker 5: Domination?
Speaker 4: Nice, Well, this was a good Tuesday for you. You just got a pair of tickets to Seesday when this.
Speaker 6: Show is coming to every Appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Hang on for that winning.
Speaker 6: Selena, you didn't know. I'm concerned you didn't know about Eli Whitney and the contingen cotting gen.
Speaker 7: No, it was like a major you know, soundable though it was a really long time ago that we were in school learning that, learning about this.
Speaker 6: Not me.
Speaker 2: I'm only twenty six.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I should be in my mind.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just spaced. I guess, of course I knew that. I learned that in high school last year.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: Gram, do we have any birthday shout out?
Speaker 6: Oh you know, we actually have just one day? He had a million. Everybody's birthday was on Friday, apparently, but not today, on the Tuesday after a holiday weekend. I think everybody is on vacation. Uh D. I'm here from a mom says, I know you get a million of these, but if you could, please please please wish my son Isaiah a happy, happy eighth birthday. He is such a positive light in this world and we love him so much. And that is from mom, dad, and brother Austin. Thanks so much that from Mom Jackie. So happy happy birthday, Isaiah. I hope you have a great day. Who's us the fun?
Speaker 2: That's a good point, honest.
Speaker 4: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Mark Zuckerberg caught staring at Lauren Sanchez's chess.
Speaker 5: He wasn't the only one.
Speaker 2: Now, if you don't know Lauren Sanchez, this is Jeff Bezos's fiance. They were all. At the inauguration yesterday, Zuck was sitting right next to Lauren and she's wearing this low cut, like boostier type thing. It was really cute if the white blades are over.
Speaker 5: And it looked like lingerie under a jacket.
Speaker 2: And yeah, it was a little lacey.
Speaker 6: It was a little I don't know, it was a little risque. I thought for the venue there at the presidentialation. I thought it was My wife had no idea who she was, and she was and look, we tried not to watch, but we watched piece of it and she's like, who is that? Who is She's wearing nothing but lingerie? Who is that? I was like, Oh, that's Jeff Bezos' lady.
Speaker 2: Yeah. At this point, who cares where whatever you want? The whole thing's a circus anyways, So Zuck, imagine this, Zuck is sitting there on one side, you got his wife, Priscilla Chaney, his own wife, on the other side of him, Jeff Bezos's fiance, and cameras caught him looking at her. Bazoomers. You can check this out at JB Morning Show. That's our Instagram. It's there on our story. Now. I did see the full video It was a quick glance, but still you're a married man. You don't look you don't actually look age. Thank you.
Speaker 6: You have to know. I was wondering about that because the thing really dragged out yesterday and I hate myself for even watching it. But you have to know that cameras are just on you and on everybody, because there's a lot of high profile people in that particularly in that row of people. Every text, CEO and of the Sun was in that road, it seemed like, and you have to know that somebody is going to catch you peeking. You can't. I mean you you have to look up even and people are gonna wonder what you're looking at. And you're like, I'm actively avoiding not being turned into a meme. And he's not easy to do. Though.
Speaker 2: He did look so quick and then like looked away like he caught himself. He had he was fighting this internal like urge.
Speaker 7: She had a little bit of a smirk, though if you look at the video, it kind of looks like he knew what he knew that he would have.
Speaker 4: Gotten caught at that moment.
Speaker 6: Can I see but I can't look? Don't look again? You know the one the other up and down that I caught during that thing was Carrie Underwood came out to sing and she was staying right in front of Biden, and he gave her a couple up and downs and it was not it was it was undeniable.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh, I know what that means. I know what that d's doing.
Speaker 6: If anybody watched that part, and he just watched his eyes up and down, up and down a couple of times.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. All right, Justin Bieber unfollowed Haley Bieber. So there are screenshots all over the internets that show he is no longer following her again. I don't know how fans are able to figure this stuff out, like are they actively tracking celebs following count I don't know, but we do know that he recently followed a lot of other professional people he worked in the past, but his wife. Now this is really interesting because this morning I went to Justin's account and not only was he following Haley again, so he is back following her, but he posted this on his story. He's something to the effect of someone got into my account and unfollowed my wife, and then he said it's getting real suss out here now. When I saw that on his story. It had just been posted minutes before. Now when I went back, that story is gone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not up there. I just checked.
Speaker 2: Interesting, isn't this weird? This I'm not sure. No, there's no way he got hacked. Either it was by accident, which I don't believe, or they got into a huge fight and he just he unfollowed her but realized people caught on way too fast and I was like, Okay, it's not worth the circus that this is causing. Let me just follow her again really quick.
Speaker 4: Or he has new music coming out and he's like, what, we'll make people talk. Let me unfollow my wife that people think.
Speaker 6: I think there's trouble. He's a very emotional. He's a very emotional little guy. I don't know, I think, but we just covered that last week. We were talking about who he was unfollowing, right, Yeah, so he should know that people are actively minding the monitoring this.
Speaker 2: I think there's something going on because he also posted a series of pictures of him getting high, you know, smoking out of the world's biggest bong ever that's on his page right now.
Speaker 6: How big was it?
Speaker 2: Just like unlike him, I don't know. I've seen bigger.
Speaker 5: But okay, so it's not the world's biggest folly, not.
Speaker 2: The world's biggest. But I didn't expect him to post something like that.
Speaker 10: Hmmm.
Speaker 2: Do you guys think he's doing Okay? A lot of people don't think so.
Speaker 6: I've never thought that relationship was meant to last? Is that in the JV Show prediction Journal? Because it should be that. I can't put a time frame on it. But that thing ain't going the distance?
Speaker 4: So what you give it until? One?
Speaker 6: Two more years?
Speaker 4: Two more years? Wow, that's a long time.
Speaker 6: Well, I just think it's not going to be some quick quick breakup. But I just see I did still see it lasting. I don't know. That's just me, Graham.
Speaker 2: What do you have?
Speaker 6: All right? Oh? No, dub Nation, Oh no. This season continues to spin off the rails a bit. Yesterday, the Warriors were at home at Chase Center hosting the defending champion Boston Celtics, and it did not go well. The Warriors found themselves down by fifteen at halftime, and then down by thirty four points heading into the fourth quarter, ultimately lost the game one twenty five to eighty five, a forty point absolute pound pounding, which was the worst loss the Warriors have had at home in forty years. And sadly, that wasn't even their worst loss of the season, because if you remember, they had a fifty one point pounding to the Grizzlies, but that game, of course, was.
Speaker 5: On the road in Memphis.
Speaker 6: In a single season, a forty point home loss and fifty one point road loss. What is happening? Where's are now twenty one and twenty one on the season, And unless they make a significant trade before the February sixth deadline, this team stick a fork in them. Oh no, they are done, they are cooked. They do have a date with the Sacramento Kings tomorrow in Sacramento, seven o'clock.
Speaker 2: And you're a King's Fangram, Well.
Speaker 6: You know that I am. They're number one, ward number two. But this season, I don't know how they get it back on track.
Speaker 2: I don't think they do. It's not looking for Sorry Dobnation, All right, thank.
Speaker 1: You Gramming The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Now we listen and we don't judge right right right, Sometimes people grown adults, grown men fighting over Pokemon cards at Costco, and we don't judge.
Speaker 6: We don't judge.
Speaker 2: We can laugh, right, they release this Blooming Waters collection. What does that mean? I have no idea, but this is last week at you know, Costco locations nationwide and there are several videos showing full on baralls people fighting over these Pokemon Pokemon sets. Oh my gosh. Why And we're posting some of the video. Yes, they're going up right now JV Morning Show on our instagram if you want to go check it out. A lot of people were grabbing them by the armful. Obviously if they want to resell them make a lot of money. So Costco had to put a limit. Hey, super customer, super customer. So before that was implemented, people were going nuts, like punching each other, like knocking each other down to try to get one of these boxes.
Speaker 6: Over Pokemon cards.
Speaker 2: Give my card.
Speaker 4: Gosh, isn't that serious? Like can they make a lot of money off of them?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I mean there's any it's like anything that's highly collectible and value.
Speaker 5: About my kids obsessed with Pokemon cards right now?
Speaker 6: I just I don't get it, Tode, No, I will not be punching other people to get cards that he's just going to destroy.
Speaker 5: That have value.
Speaker 6: I'm like, hey, you should probably put those in like a binder or something. Now I'm gonna put them under my billow and sleep at night. What are you doing? Don't What do I care?
Speaker 2: All right, So listen to this. I'm sure you guys remember, you know, a couple months back. Look, I know Graham's gonna make the jokes that I'm late every day, which is not really a joke, and it's an accurate statement, thank you. But there was a few months ago where I was like, lately, like show had already started, and I was like waking up and I can't. I rushed in here as quickly as I.
Speaker 5: Said it was a few months ago, but okay, I feel like it was.
Speaker 2: A while ago. I like rush in here, and I was like, oh my god, my alarm literally did not go off. And I even felt wrong saying that because knowing me, maybe they didn't go off and I just slept through all of them. I don't know. Well, listen to this.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 2: There are iPhone users complaining about a glitch, a glitch that Apple themselves has confirmed is a thing that they've been working on. But there are a lot of people complaining of their alarms not going off when they're set to go off, that they go off later in the day, or they do go off, Like if you looked at your phone when the alarm is going off, it would show that it's there and happening, but there's no sounds. And I swear that is what was going on with my phone. But I feel you feel, but everyone feels like wrong coming into work and trying to explain that to your boss, like no one's going to believe you.
Speaker 6: Now there's a couple problems. Now, Look, I understand that this probably is a thing that's affected a small number of people, and it's entirely possibly you were one of them on one of these instances. But given the prior history you're on her, I I would ask the court to look at the long running history of these incidents. And you mean to tell me this glitch has been going on for the last eight, nine, ten years.
Speaker 5: If they've had a.
Speaker 6: Glitch this long, as they haven't finished it fixed it up, I think somebody would have brought that up. So maybe one of these you could write off to that it was baby.
Speaker 2: It was just like the more recent ones when I was like really really late because I told you guys. I was like, I updated my phone and ever since then, my series weird. She has a new voice and my alarm's not working. I didn't know what it was, and I don't know. I think it is because I updated my phone. Apple said that a lot of people have had this glitch occurring to them since since like the middle of last year, maybe even before. And I know I always wait a long time to update my phones. I hate doing it. I was kind of late on that, and it's something they've been trying to fix since last year, but it's still happening to some people, like on and off.
Speaker 6: I've got a theory. Yes, the new iPhone update, it's all about AI. Everything's integrated with AI. Well, AI has learned your habits and you set twenty alarms and you snooze every single.
Speaker 5: One of them, and AI is like.
Speaker 6: What the hell? This bee doesn't care? Why would I even turn the alarms on and make it sound She's just gonna snooze it. Anyways, AI has learned your habits, am my algorithm. AI is like, why would I attempt to wake her up? She doesn't care. She just doesn't give a damn. So I'm not even gonna play the alarms and waste my energy playing twenty alarms in a row because she's just gonna snooze every single one of them. AI's learned your habits, and your habit is to snooze a ridiculous number of.
Speaker 2: Alone highly possible.
Speaker 5: So I think that's it's not a glitch, it's just learned.
Speaker 7: I will be remembering this though, for the whenever I am actually late for the first time because I knock on woodstof.
Speaker 4: If it hasn't.
Speaker 2: Happened to you yet, Jess, I don't think the glitch is affecting you.
Speaker 4: But hey, you never know.
Speaker 7: Maybe I haven't updated my phone, so when I updated, if I'm late, we'll know why.
Speaker 5: What if, though, I just don't buy. I don't think Slanda.
Speaker 6: What do you think percent chance this is you've been affected by the glitch?
Speaker 2: I was not hearing my alarm.
Speaker 7: How did it happen one day and then it just automatically fixes the next day?
Speaker 6: And also, how do you explain that I called you a million times during.
Speaker 2: The same thing, because that's true. Yeah, I slept through that as well, but that's why I keep my phone on vibrate. But Anyways, Okay, So it was those two days back to back that I really really overslept bad, and I think it was because of this glitch and the way I fixed it was I had to go in and like to my my sound settings and re redo the volume for whatever reason, it had made everything silent.
Speaker 7: Okay, so now it's fixed, so it won't be happening anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now it's fixed. Now this is just me snoozing, but before it was, it was my phone glitch.
Speaker 6: Sure, sure, sure, Jerry.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I was just telling you guys about this iPhone glitch that Apple says is a thing and they've been working on it, but a lot of people are complaining that their alarms are not going off when they're scheduled to go off, like they'll go off hours later, random times during the day, or it'll go off but with no sounds. So people are waking up late, and then the bosses everywhere are like not believing that there.
Speaker 5: Is the boss and co workers show co workers, Well.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the talkbacks.
Speaker 9: Good morning JV Show. This is Henry from Pittsburgh. I just wanna do a quick coming on alarm for the iPhones. That's an iPhone problem. Androids don't have that. I never had that problem. Thanks, Selena, you should switch to Android. Best results and better phones, all have you.
Speaker 2: There, you guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but to be honest, he's right, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, But I still wouldn't dare have an Android. I know about the green bubbleslander. I don't want to be on the receiving end of that.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I know, Oh yeah, yeah, Well no, I'm just you know, we've heard that. We've heard the debate many many times before. I'm an Android user. I have a Google pixel. I love it. I ain't switching.
Speaker 8: Good morning guys, Happy Tuesday. So about Selena's alarm, Well, first of all, your mistake is using an iPhone, and second, grab you might be right eight to ten years. Well, let's face it, Apple hasn't really changed anything for the last ten years, so they haven't old technology, so it might be possible.
Speaker 6: Just kidding, guys, have a good day. I love you, guys.
Speaker 2: I mean those are all facts, true, eyere.
Speaker 4: Selena could just be waking up late. That's also another yea. No, it's a real glitch.
Speaker 2: Because it didn't affect you. Congratulations, just like what do you want? Anyways? Anyway, anyways, did you hear about this Colorado mom? No, her kids may have eaten Pappau's ashes.
Speaker 6: What the boys got Pau Paul?
Speaker 2: They got him and they dumped him out all over my carpet.
Speaker 12: And I didn't realize it with Paul Paul, and I vacuumed him up.
Speaker 4: Ah, I may have eaten some of them too, because Rommie had the cap in his mouth and Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: She's a single mother of three. She said that she left her toddlers alone for just a couple of minutes so she can go use the bathroom. She's prepping for a birthday party. She just went to go use the restroom. She came back and she's like, where did the boys get all this dirt from? Like, why is it so dirty in here? It's all over them, It's on the carpet.
Speaker 5: And it was Papa.
Speaker 2: She vacuued him up and vacuum him up.
Speaker 4: She vacuued up.
Speaker 6: The dirt Papa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she didn't realize it was Papa until days later when she went to like where you know where Papa was? Yes, And the little container was empty. Oh, and she's like, oh my god, I vacuumed up Papa. And she said that one of them had used their mouth to unscrew the cap, and.
Speaker 6: So a little bit. Yeah, kids will be eating dirt and stuff. They don't care, put their fingers in their mouths and everything.
Speaker 5: They definitely eat some of Papa.
Speaker 2: They got Papa.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you, say you did knock you know, the ashes got knocked over, and you vacuumed him up. Would you just empty the vacuum bag back in there and now Papa, look Papa's Papa or me mo. You know, they're mixed up with a bunch of hairs and crushed up cheerios and all sorts of other stuff.
Speaker 5: But like, at least you'd still have them, right.
Speaker 2: I think I would have to like pick up as much or like pick out as much hair and you know, cheer.
Speaker 6: Papa's hair's hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I would empty the vacuum cleaner and try to say as much as I could.
Speaker 6: I think I would.
Speaker 5: I think I would too, but you know it's just a bunch of Now I.
Speaker 2: Don't think I would, but you wouldn't.
Speaker 6: Know, so you would just throw me.
Speaker 5: Out with the trash.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I would see.
Speaker 6: But now you have Mema Mama all mixed up with the garbage. They're not happy for all, for all eternity. They're gonna be angry at you boys.
Speaker 2: The boys got.
Speaker 6: What did you guys call your grandparents Papa and Mema?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: I never had a grandpa?
Speaker 11: Wow?
Speaker 2: Thanks for.
Speaker 6: What would you have called them?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I only met I only met one of my grandpa's Jess, what did you call your grandparents?
Speaker 5: Both of them?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 5: Do you know which one you're talking to?
Speaker 6: Okay? Both the same across the board.
Speaker 7: Wow, I didn't well, I didn't really interact that much with my dad again, Graham.
Speaker 6: Thanks, A simple question. A simple question.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna start calling my mema.
Speaker 6: I love it. I love the name mema. It's great mem I had.
Speaker 2: I had got papa.
Speaker 6: I had Papa of who I did not pass away right before was born. And I had nant yeah, thanks a lot, and Nana, and then I had Grammy and Grandpa.
Speaker 4: Oh, Grant, Grammy, I call you.
Speaker 6: I know. Well that's what we got us what we called my uh my grandma. Rip to all of them, I'll.
Speaker 2: Cource them out. Thank you after January. Obviously I'm doing DREDG January.
Speaker 6: Oh good point.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, so.
Speaker 2: Every well every Monday, but we're off yesterday and olkday, so today's Tuesday. But we still brought a photo from our weekend. You can check them out now JV Morning Show. That's our insta. Make sure you are following us. So my photo is of me and my sister. We had this event that old sugar mill was telling you about this wine to be right outside of Sacramento. So that's us.
Speaker 5: Cute did you let me see?
Speaker 2: Everyone keeps saying that no, they're not slippers. They just look like it, but they're ugs.
Speaker 5: Those are ug slippers.
Speaker 4: I have them on right now.
Speaker 2: They're slip on, but they're like they're actual shoes.
Speaker 6: I have ugs slippers shoe too, and they have like a hard bottom. But you don't wear them out in public. You wear them around the house and like to take the trash out. Why do you give me that?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 6: I don't know they're.
Speaker 2: Slipping right, but I think they don't have a back their slippers.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, they're slippers, but.
Speaker 2: So are crocs. Are slide on slides are slide on, not in sport mode. You got my diagram, you got me there, but still.
Speaker 6: Cute, cute, cute, cute cute. And to let people know, Selenna did have an event at Old Sugar Mill Winery and she did not have any wine. She made it dry. January still on track. Mine's picture of me and my kids and my dog. We went on a little hike yesterday and it did not last long. Why we got up maybe to the first like peak and there was probably another hour of hike left to go. I mean we're twenty minutes in. My daughter's like, I got it. I gotta go poop. She's like, did you she asked me. She's she's like, did you bring that that little potty? Like what are you talking about? That one from like when you were a baby. I was like, no, do you see it anywhere? Do you see me carrying a toilet? She's like, well, I really have to go to the bathroom. That's why we asked you before we left the house. Do you have to go to the bathroom? Go now we're about to go on a hike.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 7: I remember you telling us a story ones that when she needs to go, you know, out in the wild. She just steps on your on your legs and you hold her out.
Speaker 5: I let her lean back.
Speaker 6: If it was a number one hundred percent, we're in the we'd be in the bushes getting poison oat doing that. But no, this one was a number. It actually ended being a number three, so it was probably a good thing. We came down the mountain rather quickly, but it.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: We had a big plans to do this big family hike and literally twenty minutes.
Speaker 5: Wow, that was the whole hike.
Speaker 7: Also, this is the first time I ever see you wear a white tube soxcrinch.
Speaker 6: Okay, they were gray. I will not I'm not gonna wear a I was like, what are they going to zoom in? I'm here they go. They're going to zoomer. They're going to zoom in on my feet, and uh, I get my hiking shoes on, and so yeah, I figured where some regular socks with those.
Speaker 2: Wow, So have you made the move to not ankle socks either, though.
Speaker 6: I still wear those two like hiking shoes. That seems like a weird Yeah, short song, I.
Speaker 4: Get okay situation and then mine.
Speaker 7: Is a picture from the photo booths at the holiday party that I went to I will never say no to a photo booth. You guys, those are so fun.
Speaker 4: And then a little photobomb moment from our is that your dad is Marcus?
Speaker 6: That's Marcus. How was the company holiday party?
Speaker 5: I was busy.
Speaker 2: That d makes fun.
Speaker 7: I wish that I could have had a little drinking drink, but but I you know, I'm.
Speaker 4: Proud of myself for staying strong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was dear. You know, the JB ship not as fun. This genuine no at it really quick. We've all seen videos of people on social media crying. Yep, how do you guys feel about that? By the way, do you think it's it's cringe or are you like, do you feel for them?
Speaker 7: All I can think about is them setting up the camera on me, and then I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: It's really hard for me to be like, oh my god, I really get into whatever it did you're crying about. Because were you crying when you're putting your phone on a tripod and setting up.
Speaker 6: The lighting and on the first, second, third, and fourth takes because nobody gets the video that they like anymore right on the first first try.
Speaker 2: So when you're unscrewing your bottle of tears to spray on to your face.
Speaker 6: I mean, look, nobody posts the first video that they record anymore, because like, you set up the camera and the angle is not really good. I'm not all the way in the frame or whatever. There's something that you can fix about it, and then you do you shoot it again. So yeah, what, how did you you just each time conduct the tears or yeah, do you unscrew the bottle on it?
Speaker 2: I think it's faked tears. Yeah, that's true. Yeah, a little drop of cheers. So there are some people who admit that they do the crying videos for attention. It's really really good for engagement apparently, and so if you're an answer, you know, it's kind of the direction you want to move into. However, there are other people who don't have a lack of oh you're sorry, who don't have a support system in real life, like a lack of people around them, and that's why when they are going through something they do turn to social media because they want validation. It is a way of coping for them. And there are people who are actually posting this because they have nobody else.
Speaker 7: Does you yes, but you can tell, you can tell who does it for the reason who just picks up the phone from whatever they're doing and whatever they're going through, and they genuinely tell you the story that they're going through.
Speaker 4: Those seem real.
Speaker 7: But then I feel less bad for the people who are setting up their phone with the lighting and the filters and everything and creating a story.
Speaker 2: Do you ever see those people who are like, like they just lost somebody, maybe even they're in the hospital and they're crying, but they're like doing a TikTok dance at the same time.
Speaker 4: Oh, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't understand.
Speaker 5: Oh everybody copes.
Speaker 2: In I know that's what everybody says. But I'm judging. But you can't judge because a little bit I can't. Everybody grieves differently.
Speaker 6: I don't break out the dance.
Speaker 2: But they do. They do, and that's their truth.
Speaker 6: It's sad that at any life's moment, it's instantly I need to share this so other people can see it. You can't just have a moment of happiness or sadness and devastating loss or whatever it is. I need other people to see what I'm going through. The human were self importance that we have about ourselves. It's like the reason that the reason that social media is so popular is just the human ego. It is literally the human ego drives mostly drives most of the Internet, I think, and born of course, well that's legitimately.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that's true.
Speaker 6: Let's starting also the internet traffic and high speed internet. You can thank for that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, thank you then, uh huh.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, Betsy Amanda from NAPA. I'm cracking up over Selena's ugs because that was the first thing I noticed too when I saw the pictures. I have the same effect ones and let's.
Speaker 4: Just post Bata Spade.
Speaker 2: They're slippers. They're only cool to wear.
Speaker 6: Outside if you have socks on, because if you're barefoot in them, then you look like you're just wearing slippers.
Speaker 2: But Selena, we're rocking the og slippers out in public. I'm doing it right now.
Speaker 7: It's Stubbianubian, Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 4: By Tuesday.
Speaker 6: Those are definitely Slippersna Night is the JD shot photos from home.
Speaker 5: Go take a look at them. JV Morning Show on Instagram.
Speaker 6: Selena's out at the old sugar Mill and that was the first thing just noticed.
Speaker 4: Here are you wearing slippers and yes, that's your jackets.
Speaker 6: It's very comfortable a my dad, But yeah they're slippers.
Speaker 2: Just so should I not wear them with socks? You should wear make them stinkier for Jess to drink out of when she fails.
Speaker 5: Not going to fail your point. You gotta us for a day or two if we can get some hot weather too.
Speaker 1: That goest thing, it's all.
Speaker 4: The stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today and trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine, Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 2: Did you guys see Joe Jonas as a woman? Yeah, go to our Instagram story JB Morning Show. Make sure you follow us if you haven't given us a follow yet. I don't know. Nobody knows why he was dressed up as a woman. I saw all these news outlets like reach out to his team like, hey, what's he working on? What's going on? And we don't know where this came from, but he's got a you know, a blonde wig, full face of makeup, wearing this cute black outfit. And he posted a TikTok where his like lip syncing you know something from uh Are You Afraid of the Dark? It is this old, old show. But what do we make of him as as a woman. I don't think he looks too bad.
Speaker 4: No, but I would like a different a different wig.
Speaker 2: You don't like the wig.
Speaker 4: I would want the long hair.
Speaker 2: I think the way he goes with the outfit though true. Yeah, well, I mean I think I would prefer a shaved chest.
Speaker 6: A good point.
Speaker 2: That's the only thing. Yeah, the brow is a little bush shape, but but he's known for his brows.
Speaker 4: You can't snature, ye, right, but maybe he wants to rock the chest.
Speaker 2: I also think the lipstick shade not not his color? Wow, a little too bright? I don't I don't like it. I don't like the thought. But you can go check him out Jab Morning Show on our Instagram story. All right, So Spencer Pratt has revealed his TikTok earnings. So you know, he and Heidi Montag they've been trying to earn money ever since their house burned down in one of the fires down South. They lost everything. Any money they had was tied up in the house, so they're starting from literally zero.
Speaker 6: Did they not have insurance? Did I read that.
Speaker 2: Oh I haven't read so I read anything about they their fire.
Speaker 7: Their insurance dropped them for the fire portion of it, like a lot of other people.
Speaker 6: This is what happened to a lot of people, and they didn't. Then a lot of people off to that. If you can't get traditional fire insurance, My parents went through the same thing, then you have to get the California Fair Plan, which is not cheap, but that's like your fail safe. Here is some sort of fire insurance. And now they're worried that that whole program is going to go bankrupt because so many people are going to file for that.
Speaker 2: Wow. So over the weekend, Spencer did his interview with Variety and he reveals that last week he made twenty thousand dollars on TikTok Live, where this is where fans can donate to him directly, and he was like in tires talking about how this is life changing for him in Heidi, So I made twenty k they're on TikTok live. And he also made four thousand from TikTok from people watching his content and like ads and things like that. So twenty four thousand in the past week.
Speaker 6: Whoa pretty good That's a lot. I mean, doesn't replace what they lost by any means, but I know they have other you know, they they had to go fund me too, right, and some other stuff.
Speaker 4: And then the music, the money they're going to make those sends.
Speaker 2: It's not including Heidi song going number one, right.
Speaker 6: It makes you feel like, you know, good for them, but it makes me feel bad for all the other norms you know that lost their homes, that don't have They can't turn to TikTok live or if they did, you know, right, they're not going to make that kind of money. They don't have a song that they can get to, you know, go number one again and all this stuff. And what do those people do that were dropped by their insurance companies? They've lost everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so sad Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 6: All Right? It's been sunny and dry here for basically the entire month, and it looks like we may complete an actual dry January. There's really no rain in the ten day forecast for the big area, but the rest of the country is a much different story because a huge winter storm is currently rolling through the South, prompting blizzard warnings in places like Southeast Louisiana. That have never had a blizzard warning before. They don't know how to even handle this. But a lot of snow and a lot of frigid temperatures on the way today. Nearly two thousand flights in the United States entering and or leaving the country canceled already, ten thousand more flights delayed because of this weather, and they say in Texas, both Houston airports have are they may suspend flight operations entirely today because the conditions are going to be so hazardous. Governors in Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama have all declared states of emergency, most of them canceled classes and schools today because of this winter storm. It's going to be bad, and it's going to be in areas where they're not used to getting blizzards or a lot of snow. Hopefully Texas has fixed their electrical grid if they are going to get frozen in like they were and everything stopped building, Hopefully they have that fixed. But yeah, it's going to be there's I'm assuming going to be some pretty wild pictures coming out of places again that aren't used to getting probably any snow just buried in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is not happy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, damn nature.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 5: Four to nine, Graham, how was your weekend you guys?
Speaker 6: Before I get to my weekend, I want to just mention one thing because it's the JV Show and we do have JV Show Squirrel Week coming up in a couple months. So grab your nuts at squirrel Appreciation Day to day an buys grab those nuts.
Speaker 5: Yeah you got them, Yeah he did.
Speaker 6: Anyways, I don't know, go out and appreciate your local squirrels if you will. All right. I wanted to bring this up for my weekend because we had a long weekend and I had a great time. I got to see some family. My parents came into town stay at the new house for the first time, and my dad helped me build some of this house. So it was a cool moment for him to like, you know, come and actually get to stay for the first time and me not put him to work, because anytime he came into town, I was like, all right, get your tool belt on, let's get to work. So they got to come and just stay. And before they came, they called and said, hey, I think we should surprise your kids all. Grab your brother's kids, the little cousins and bring them with us. And my brother has two young boys that are similar in age to my kids, so and they're obsessed, you know, like the little cousins love hanging out with each other. So I was like, yeah, that'd be a really fun surprise. Do you guys pull into the driveway and then the cousins pop out. My kids will lose their mind, they'll crap their pants. And I was like, this is great. So what seemed like a great idea on paper turned into an absolute nightmare for me. The kids had a blast. Look, you know, Grandma and Grandpa show up, cousins pop out of the car, My kids lost their minds, they and they spent the next twenty four hours just having the time of their life. But that twenty four hours and them having the time in their life involved just completely thrashing my brand new house. I mean, you have four little terrors just right in the entire time, like don't touch, don't jump on that. No, you don't need to put your handprints all over the glass. Could you not climb up there?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: No, no, you're not allowed to bring a drink up there on the carpet. Don't you guys are doing Oh my god, I can't live like this, you guys. I can't. I can't. I can't do it. And I didn't think I was one of those people. But I've put so much blood, sweat and tears into building this house over the past. You know, when you know they got a stick and they're pounding it into the wall of again, I gotta whatever. I'll just touch up paint that later. It just can you stop slamming the doors? You know, it's just one thing.
Speaker 2: After the next. Why did you agree to that?
Speaker 6: My nephews, my brother's kids probably absolutely hate me because I was just yelling at them the entire time. But also then it just irked me even more because my brother and his wife, they used the twenty four hour kid free time where they didn't, you know, got to do whatever they want. They went snowboarding for the day and they're texting I sent them a few pictures of like the kids having fun, and then they're texting me pictures of them just swooshing down the slopes without a care in the world because their little nightmares are too busy tearing up at my brand new house. Why do kids want to Why can't they just sit on a couch.
Speaker 5: Why do they have to.
Speaker 6: Right to stand on the top. I mean, things are just getting thrashed left and right. And the new pillows you know, oh, my wife, you know, my wife has the new pillows and they and they're just getting thrown everywhere, and kids are using her to beat each other with. And You're just like, what do we do? Why? Why are you guys doing this? My kids don't act like this normally. And the second these two walk in, the four of them, that means.
Speaker 2: Your brother's kids are some bad influences.
Speaker 6: Except they don't do that at their own house.
Speaker 2: Well, then I guess your kids are the bad Oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know who it was, but whatever it was, it was the least relaxing time I've ever spent ever because I was stressed out the entire time.
Speaker 2: So does this mean that your brother and his wife, Oh, you and Kate a day of babies a day and you guys can go shred some nar.
Speaker 6: Yeah I love to shred the nar but you know it well yeah, sure, But the problem is, see, my parents and my brother live in the same town. They live in chicos so that it made the delivery process for the kids. How do I ship my little jerks up to them? That's the problem. I don't know, but man, I'm exhausted from yelling at kids the entire time pay brought. Those kids probably hate me. They're like, we're never going back there.
Speaker 2: They're mean, so mean.
Speaker 4: Now are you the one that's designated to lay down the law.
Speaker 2: Or will Kate tell them?
Speaker 5: Oh, Kate was doing the same thing. I'm telling you.
Speaker 6: It was just we're constantly playing defense of our house the whole time, and I just kept pulling aside my kids, like, hey, can you set a better example. You don't need to jump up and down on the new coffee table because you know, we don't need to do that. You don't have to put your feet on there, Like what are you trying to do? Climb up on there? Could you please not destroy my house? And every time they're like, okay, sorry, Dad, And ten minutes later they're just.
Speaker 2: Right back and the hell out of it. Yeah, Well, I love that for you, Graham.
Speaker 5: I hated it from least.
Speaker 2: The house will already be like beat up and broken in by the time we get there. To make it worse it already is.
Speaker 6: I gotta I have to repaint the entire inside. Already it's destroyed.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine