Speaker 1: Oh bed of that ard.
Speaker 2: That are hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cage night and today we have one a very special guest, a new homie. But when I feel like we're gonna get way more familiar with and way more homy like before it's all said done. This guy is a legend. He creates trading cards of the conspiratorial variety. He sent us packs and packs of these things. We honestly thought you were gonna send us like one or two packs. You sent us like a fucking a bunch. James from plunder World to welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 4: Hey, thanks for having me on. I've been looking forward to this. I just think this is so cool being able to talk to people all over the country. Yeah, thanks for having me absolutely. Now, first question, why too, what happened to series two? I'm sold out of series one?
Speaker 3: I see okay.
Speaker 2: I thought this was like your second attempt at this, and I was like, wait, did one have like a big falling out or something like that?
Speaker 3: I got you. This is the second series of the cards. Excellent?
Speaker 4: Yeah, hell yeah yeah, I mean honestly, there might be a reprint one day. Of series one, and you know, I do this all by myself, and so I look at some of the artwork I've made for series one and I kind of like, you know, cringe a little bit, but you know, it is what it is, you know.
Speaker 2: I feel that we go back and listen to episodes from the first year we did podcasting, and it is it's almost painful to my ears to go back and listen how stupid I was and drunk most of the time, and it's.
Speaker 3: Like, ooh, big big oofs on all that big It was good.
Speaker 4: Once you pass puberty and that voice drops and you know it's everything's good, right.
Speaker 3: I will say, you have a sultry deep voice.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: I am jealous.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I was sitting here thinking.
Speaker 6: I was like, man, I have a few book talk books was I was like, hm, hmm, I'll be golden up on here. Come to my Patreon and we have you read some shit over there.
Speaker 4: Anything but romance novels. I'm not.
Speaker 6: Oh god, damn, that's what I was talking about. I was like, you come read some romance novels for us.
Speaker 4: I just be giggling too much.
Speaker 3: So how long have you been doing the playing cards?
Speaker 4: I've been doing the trading cards for about I got serious in twenty twenty two. Uh, that's because I made I made, Okay. So I started off wanting to make just like ninety cards of just baseline subjects. I'm a homeschool dad and I like teaching history, and I've been reading this kind of stuff since I was knee high. My dad was crazy and he passed on the crazy gene. We'd have family gatherings for the holidays, and all the cool adults would stay up till like three in the morning talking about all this wild stuff, and I'd always want to be a part of it. Yeah, And then you know, like other kids are reading Garfield, and my dad's handing me the you know, the Hidden Hand by Ralph Epperson and books by Carol Quigley, and you know, we gather around and watch a tape hosted by text Mars. You know, we're I mean, it was like, okay, I don't know about what your wake up moment was, but my wake up moment was when the church at Mount Carmel burn in Waco, Texas. Okay, because that was about, oh, i'd say, about a four hour drive from us, and the it really bothered me because that was the first time that I realized that it doesn't matter who you are or who or who you think you're with. If they want to find you, then they will right and there's nothing you can do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my wake up moment. If I had to classify.
Speaker 2: Because my mom is a conspiracy theorist and has been since day one, regular dinner conversations were about the global elites and how they're all Satanic and they're all these Now we may or may not have known about the Satanic pedophile ring at the top and all of these things, but at least understanding that we and I don't know whatever faith you claim, but we understood that we were born into enemy territory as far as that's concerned, and we were bracing ourselves for the inevitable, and so talking about JFK and Martin Luther King Junior's assassination, these things at the dinner table. As when I was five years old, this is very normal dinner conversation. Now my father is as blue pilled as they come. This man wants to go to work, he wants to live his life. Who wants to watch his Fox News? Fuck off with all your weird shit. Okay, we're living in America and the government would never hurt us. Now that that was him, then I will say he has grown and opened his mind up a lot, especially since COVID and all that stuff. But my personal wake up moment was I want to say, two thousand and six when I originally looked at nine to eleven with critical thinking, and that was what really just for me, know, my own personal walk definitely unraveled the sweater Raven.
Speaker 4: What was your awaken We got to have the hat trick, Raven, what's.
Speaker 6: Your Mine's like a lot more different than you guys. My parents are blue collared, blue pilled. Kind of While they were, they didn't they didn't really question much. I mean they my mom is extremely intelligent and you know, could pick up on things quickly and stuff. But more or less, it was, you know, go to work, come home, live our lives, and you know they I remember when nine and eleven hit and it happened, was because my mom worked in the World Trade Center in Oregon. They have like the Twin Tower, like a World win It's not twin towers, but it's it's a large building, but it's a World Trade Center. And so when that happened, we thought, you know, they closed it down and stuff, and we didn't know if it was going to get attacked, and we.
Speaker 5: Were really worried about that.
Speaker 6: I always kind of just thought some of the things were odd and questionable and that you know, we should be questioning things. My parents were big movie like, my dad's a huge movie buff, and so I've watched way too many movies, way too many times, I'll say that. And so I've always been more or less than like the sci fi like realm of things and you know, questioning the government. But it wasn't until I was a lot older that I was, like, you know, when I went into the military.
Speaker 5: That's when I was starting.
Speaker 6: To really question more and more things, especially when it came to like vaccines and what are we doing overseas and what are we actually fighting for. It wasn't until after I got out of the military and I met one of my girlfriends that I just got super black pilled all at one time, like just just straight down the fucking throat with black pill. And it was like, ooh, okay, well glad, my whole life's a lie and everything around me is just a lie, and I'm.
Speaker 5: Just you know, what's the point of living at this moment?
Speaker 6: But that was it was really yeah, it was like okay, well cool, I mean, but it was more or less. I guess I was stressed because I had I was postpartum with my second child, and I was like freshly postpartum, and here I just get black pilled and I'm like, how am I going to protect these little humans? And that was really stressful because I it made me really stress out for a few months, like hardcore, because I didn't know how to process everything that was going on around me because I was like, okay, so everything that I already kind of questioned.
Speaker 5: This just kind of blew off lid.
Speaker 6: And then I have two tiny humans that I'm supposed to protect in this crazy, already crazy stressful world, and now you just amplified it by like ten thousand and so that was my I just got black biled. There was no like gradual going into this. It was just all at once.
Speaker 2: Crazy thing is I was already of a conspiratorial mind before I joined. A lot of dudes didn't swap until they joined and like started seeing how it's it's a whole lot of incompetence as far as like the chain of command goes, and now it just me and the military, like even in the political spectrum, but it's also how was this person who is clearly unqualified and unfit for this job? How do they keep getting this job? And then it's like, well, that's because they're all connected.
Speaker 4: Half of them are actually related by blood, the other half had blackmail on this half, and this and this, and then the wheels really started to term for people.
Speaker 2: I knew this this shit long before I joined, and I still did because you know, that was that was what I thought my entire purpose on this earth.
Speaker 3: Was at that time.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, I feel that for sure. The military, especially people at the Lloyd and realized, like, dude, all we're doing is guarding poppy fields, Like this is just this whole thing is just for the drugs like that. That's not even like what are we fucking doing? It's like, yeah, yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 5: I ever saw a poppy field. I'm gonna be really honest.
Speaker 3: Where were you in Afghanistan? You told me I forget these things.
Speaker 6: We let's see were you. Uh No, I've seen I mean I've seen it on the I we passed through a lot of different things, but I mean they I was with a bridge battalion, so like, you know, they built bridges, They blew shit up, gotcha, they could, They did all that kind of stuff. So that wasn't like our main focus heard that.
Speaker 5: I'm sure.
Speaker 6: I mean the grunts were guarding and doing all sorts of other stuff, but nithe is b is you know, an engineer battalion, So they were doing engineering things.
Speaker 3: Got you nerved ship with explosives, lucky.
Speaker 5: Lucky, Yeah that's of blowing up ship anyway.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so you got your start in the conspiratorial mindset very early on. And then as far as the trading cars goes, James, when did that really become the passion project for you?
Speaker 4: It's in twenty twenty two. I made a bunch of I handmake every card before they go to print the Ravens. Actually the thick ones are handmade, and so I made about, like I don't know, ten or twelve sets, and I started mailing them to content makers that I really respect, because if they can pass the muster with people that I look up to, well, then surely somebody be willing to give me a couple Bucks, and we're talking like people like James Evan Paalato at Medium Monarchy. We're talking like Richard Grove a Grand Theft World, and Scott Over at History Homos. You know, there's a couple of others. But I got really good, tremendous feedback, and that really helped. Yeah, and I didn't do Patreon. I'm sorry. I didn't do GoFundMe or Kickstarter because I didn't see the I didn't see the use in that because all they do is to generate a link. You still have to promote the link. Yeah, and they get a cut. You know, what's the point of that.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: I mean there's a whole myriad of reasons. I guess the easiest way I can describe it, the easiest to understand for normies, is that I take these complex, hard to approach concepts and make them approachable. Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: You know, it's actually I really like these cards, to be honest with you, because some of the topics I actually didn't know about and I was reading through them and I'm like, these are fantastic, and I like the I like how you're able to condense information.
Speaker 5: So on the back of the cards, I'm gonna hold one up.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, short short essay for lack of better words, describing the picture, and it's it's fantastic.
Speaker 6: Honestly, you're able to really give the entire narrative in a short, short way, and it's I actually really enjoyed them. I was like, oh, these are awesome, and I like a lot of the graphics to.
Speaker 5: You on them.
Speaker 6: I think they're really fun and like they're creative and they're you know, definitely you catch your eye a lot of these.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm a I'm a photographer and I like to collage and I know my way around photoshop and uh. In series two, I did get five extra artists to contribute a design each and I'm hoping to take that trend into series three. I'm talking to some really talented folks that you wouldn't believe are actually like in the same mindset that we are. I mean, we're out there. It's okay, you know, not everybody that you know has this creative impulse, is you know, floating on you know, cloud Bluepbill.
Speaker 2: You know, No, that's a misconception. I would say a lot of people that are of the artistic mindset, A lot of them, yes, are very screaming lib tard by nature. But that's the other part of this too. A lot of I said, a lot of them, not all of them, clearly.
Speaker 3: James is not. He's clearly an artist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But that's also a lot of these conspiracies. It doesn't matter what your mindset is like. And that's that's always been the craziest part to me too. Republican, Democrat, independent, name your color, name your candidate you vote for, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: We can all collectively.
Speaker 2: Agree that we don't trust the government, yet somehow they want us butting heads and fighting over in which manner we don't trust the government.
Speaker 3: It makes no sense to me, But no, I agree with you.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of artists these days, especially more coming forward, that are doing exceptionally well in the creative space, that are clearly conservative minded, which is excellent, but that a lot of them ride the fence too. And I think, I mean, just a personal feeling is that, Like, I really don't get angry about much, but the two things that upset me the most are what's done to innocent children and lazy effort. And there's only one of those things that I can really do something about yeah, man, so and lazy effort also goes into writing the fence. And so I feel like, if I'm going to commit myself to presenting these topics, then I'm not going to hold back, which means that there are some topics that are pretty hot. And I don't I'm not left, I'm not right if if I don't, really, I don't even agree with libertarians.
Speaker 3: They're eating themselves alive, honestly.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And I mean, if I if I did want to classify myself as anything, maybe maybe I'm like a Bill of Rights volunteerist. And I don't even know if that's true. But what that means is that I guarantee you if you have any sort of uh you know, personal animus against the political party or you favor a certain movement, one of my topics is going to really make you mad. Sure, but it's not meant to make you mad. It's meant to make you realize that we're all getting jacked from all angles. And it's about people, it's about events, it's about technology that's kind of responsible for the state of the world today. Yeah, And that's just my central premise. And and I mean, I don't know, I got out of the service in two thousand and the U the late eighties and early nineties was a very fun time for this kind of uh uh you know interest in or call it a hobby. And I it's kind of weird being nostalgic for you know, conspiracy stuff and uh cryptoi history.
Speaker 3: I mean kindness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's but it's different when like, like when people talk about, you know, their favorite movies of the past. You know, I totally give with Raven's saying, but like you know, when I watch They Live, I'm not watching it because it's just an awesome movie. I'm watching it because John Carpenter makes pure muscular firepower packs it into a metaphor. Yeah you know what I mean. Yeah, And you know I miss I like things with effort. I like things with guts. I like things that you could tell that somebody just just pore their own stomach open and ate their own guts to make it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, absolutely love that. That's right.
Speaker 2: For real, Most country music I can't stand because and every now and then I would say modern country pre ninety five on back.
Speaker 3: Yes, we could have that talk from ninety five to now.
Speaker 2: Every now and then you'll hear a new song come out where this artist truly put their heart and soul into it.
Speaker 4: They had they had a message that they wanted from their soul to your ears.
Speaker 3: I love that shit.
Speaker 2: Most of it, though, is the same thing that you heard five other songs ago, still replaying on the radio. And for the record, I dog on country a bit rap is the exact same way.
Speaker 5: Sounds like.
Speaker 6: Don't you dare even try to say that rap does not do the same rap.
Speaker 5: He loves raps, so don't.
Speaker 4: Even like I like gritty trap music first of all.
Speaker 5: Second, you like trash ass rap music.
Speaker 6: Don't try to fool nobody on the cold conspiracies.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm not saying that trap music is not like it's no no, no, it's it's dog shit.
Speaker 3: I know that.
Speaker 2: But the bass is heavy and these dudes are out of their fucking minds, and it's like, yeah, okay, but but I don't.
Speaker 4: Like our We don't like our bubble gum for our brain. I mean, there's nothing wrong with indulging and something will little you know, cornball mean, we all have that kind of thing. Honestly, though, I agree with you on the country music. Every year I want to burn an effigy of Alan Jackson because he is Satan. Dude, Okay, you're Satan.
Speaker 2: At one point in time, Alan Jackson was coming with the fire and then.
Speaker 4: He is so corny, dude, he is he is now and I mean most of that, but that was talking in the Dahoochi.
Speaker 7: Yeah, chest Ship. What's the guy that he's a serial killer? What's the guy's name? Garth Brooks, Garth Brooks. That's another one that like, OK, we're talking old.
Speaker 6: I like country music, so it's I know, it's shocking to people when they find out that I actually like country music because I like death metal so much.
Speaker 5: But yes, I was raised with the country.
Speaker 4: And I do like from another mister, I could totally relate. I like, I like three things in life, and that's heavy metal music, Barbarian movies, and.
Speaker 5: Conspiracies Tony and the Barbarian.
Speaker 4: Oh I got them all. Have you seen The Barbarian Brothers?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: I have. Oh my god, that movie is incredible.
Speaker 5: It is actually really good.
Speaker 4: All of the death Stalker flicks got at you know.
Speaker 5: Conan the Barbarian is one of my like one of those movies that.
Speaker 6: I watched on repeat as a child, especially with the Snake when he like transforms into the snake.
Speaker 5: Oh, man, I love those movies so much.
Speaker 3: What about beast Master though.
Speaker 5: Oh I love beast Master, I love I love the Master so good.
Speaker 3: I wish they would remake some of these movies, especially now.
Speaker 5: Big HS is the only one that I'll allow to play beast Master.
Speaker 4: Like well one day. You see, I've always I work in video and photo production and I've had a script written for decades and it's all about a modern barbarian movie. But it's based around the redneck mythos. Okay, you have my barbarian.
Speaker 3: Jbo the barbarian above of the barbarian.
Speaker 4: It's so for this, Yeah, it's it's freaking sweet. Man.
Speaker 5: Jacob could play at for you like he loves to act.
Speaker 2: I do, and I have all of my own armor and weapons ready to go. However, you're in Texas, I take it, yes, sir, there is. There's actually way more armored fighters in Texas than there are here in Louisiana, so he's got a plethora to choose from. And also, I personally know some dudes that do the fighting that also look like barbarians, that are they're like this dude named one dude Pete Mom. I would he's the sweetest guy on earth, thank god, because if he wouldn't, he would be a fucking.
Speaker 3: Problem for the world. But he's six' eight give or.
Speaker 2: TAKE i remember when he got back down to his playing weight of two sixty his that was his cut was two. Sixty the dude is build like a ship brick. House so they just fucking strapped steel all over the guy and told him to get after some.
Speaker 3: People and it's, like my, BOY i want no smoke with. YOU i would like to be.
Speaker 4: Friends Guy bookers have, muscles, dude and he's dating the tiniest. Chick it's actually really, funny but beside the point. Happens, yeah but, anyway, anyway so you work in film and, Print, YEAH i, MEAN i just you, Know i'm small potatoes freelance, producer extraordinary AND i have lots of, clients and it goes into like medical, research videos or real, estate you, know every now and then maybe some narrative. Work but it's it's nothing, great but it's it keeps to me independent and the bills. Paid there you go and enough to a, forward like you, know a. HOBBY i mean this this IS i mean WHEN i say trading, CARDS i mean they are real trading. Cards they come in a. Box, yeah, okay and they're all numbered. Two, yeah they're all. Numbered there's a, checklist and it's the breakdown is it's two hundred and seventy nine cards in each. Series so it's it's it's plenty to chew. On. Okay but the gag is is that there's ninety, subjects but every subject has three unique cards because there's so much information that there's a different part of the narrative on each of the. Cards oh, nice but they're not broken a part WHERE i don't leave you, hanging you, KNOW i, mean each narrative is self. Contained, yeah it's just that there's so much information about each. Topic AND i and then PLUS i originally made ninety cards for the first, series AND i, thought you, know IF i paid money for, That i'd feel ripped, off and SO i tripled it BECAUSE i had so many leftover.
Speaker 5: Notes that's.
Speaker 6: Awesome so what is? It so we have some shiny cards, Too so we have like these, holographics, dude the holographic cards as.
Speaker 5: Well what are these?
Speaker 4: Ones so every series has got to have some shiny hard to find, cards and there's a couple of, them and they all kind of generally have a. Theme they're out of. Reach but like in series, one there were nine hard to find. Cards four of them are about the history of, gold and four of them are about the history of silver and why we no longer use. Them and then one is a very spicy subject about a part of history that you were never taught in, school about something called The Havara. Agreement, yes and that happened in nineteen thirty three where The Zionist party Of germany cooperated with The Nazi party and they jointly explorer To palestine to Resettle German. Jews and there was a magazine there Called dirt And, grief and they actually struck a real coin and on one side is The schwashtika and the other side is The star Of. David and if you ever see that coin for, sale tell ME i will pay cash money for. It that is not supposed to. EXIST i think there's only three in The United, states and there.
Speaker 5: You should send me a picture of.
Speaker 6: It because we have actually a rare coin place In New orleans that hassimilate the most rare ones they've like around the.
Speaker 3: WORLD i got. IT i know what it looks.
Speaker 2: Like, Okay i've looked into this, before AND i am a bit of a coin collector, Myself actually not not as much AS i used to.
Speaker 3: Be AND i WISH i had the time and money to get back into, it but LIKE i don't just have hundreds of.
Speaker 5: Dollars got to go out there, Anyways So i'll go look for.
Speaker 3: IT i doubt they'll have, it but you know, what we can look into.
Speaker 5: IT i don't.
Speaker 6: Know they just had that fancy coin thing come to. Town the only reason WHY i know is because my ex in laws they went and bought some fancy coins and they just told me today AND i was, like, oh, hell, Okay i'll appreciate.
Speaker 4: This then this is a commemorative silver shekel Of Baron edmund De, rothschild straight From. Israel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah they're not shy about, it that's for.
Speaker 4: Sure Oh, no that's that's the. Guy in, fact he's in series. Three fuck, yes one of my one of my other. HOBBIES i love collecting Old Civil war tokens and times. Tokens those are really. Cool there's. Them you can never get them, All, no sometimes you find him in a roll of.
Speaker 2: Pennies, yeah AND i also liked at one point in time Collecting Civil war, bills so, like you, know a one dollar bill From, louisiana or like a two years go From. Florida those were, cool and through a series of unfortunate, EVENTS i no longer have those in my, possession BUT i did enjoy those at one point in.
Speaker 4: Time and then you gotta have some weird stuff, too like this is a nineteen eighty nine rookie card of, Yeah Representative Dennis.
Speaker 5: Haster and is such a random.
Speaker 4: Thing, yeah, well you know What Dennis astart, Did Phil, well let's, see he Was speaker of The, house and he was two heart beats away from the, presidency and he got sent to prison for financial. Crimes but he also had a problem because he liked to touch little.
Speaker 5: Boys he looks like one that Would, yeah he's a series.
Speaker 4: One and then one DAY i don't have the. Comic one Day i'm gonn own this comic, book BUT i have a card of this comic, book and it is an old comic book from the, forties and it is let's see, Here National comics number. Eighteen and we'll just read the description. Here although cover Dated december nineteen forty, one this issue Of national was actually on the stands at least a month. Earlier it's lead story Featured Uncle sam and dealt with an enemy attack On hawaii several weeks before the Actual japanese attack On Pearl. Harbor, wow predictive, programming, Anybody.
Speaker 2: Well we've talked about this before that nine to eleven was absolutely an inside, job like they knew about it in, advance which we may honestly have to do an episode on one of these days BECAUSE i feel like not Enough americans know.
Speaker 3: That it's kind of mind.
Speaker 5: Blowing but you said nine to, Eleven you Mean Pearl?
Speaker 3: Harbor what DID i?
Speaker 5: Say you said nine to?
Speaker 3: Eleven excuse? Me, well that was an inside job, Too, yes but you Met Pearl. HARBOR i Met Pearl.
Speaker 2: Harbor, yes the radar systems they had in, place they saw. It plus there's statements given from pilots that were on aircraft carriers because none of the aircraft carriers were In Pearl. Harbor all of them were out doing patrols two days prior to the attack On Pearl. Harbor the pilots were, told if you see A japanese aircraft shoot them on site two days Before Pearl. Harbor the pilots are, like why why are We like, No japan's kind of taking over islands right, now but, like why would we Attack japanese? Planes two days, Later Pearl harbor, happens and, yeah it's a whole. Thing it's a whole. Thing but, anyway you know, what.
Speaker 4: If you want to, receipt all you have to do is look up and find a. Copy they're easy to find online as A. Pdf but you're looking for something called the McCollum, memo, okay and that is the actual naval fore knowledge that the attack was pre planned and meant to aggravate the J. Japanese and in, FACT i actually have a card about that in series.
Speaker 8: One, Okay oh, Cool, yeah and it details some of the highlights of the McCollum milmo is a handmade version and it's actually that's actually a PHOTO i took to The Battleship texas or it just aged it to make it look.
Speaker 3: Old hell, YEAH i dig.
Speaker 6: It hell.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Dude talking about rookie, card you.
Speaker 2: Need to get a fucking Dick cheney when made his rookie card from the seventies when.
Speaker 3: He was the chief of staff FOR lbj Or.
Speaker 4: Nixon, rather excuse, me he's got. Yeah he And, rummy, man they go way. Back, yeah it's. Excellent you can Thank Donald rumsfeld for diet.
Speaker 2: Soda, yeah oddly, enough and also for the WHOLE us losing trillions of. Dollars and he was going he talked about it in a big press conference at The pentagon right before nine to eleven took, place and people don't understand how he's the reason for us to have aspartame and all of our drinks rather Than caine. Sugar and it's, like, well it's, like how deep are you willing to go in this?
Speaker 3: Conversation you know WHAT i?
Speaker 4: MEAN i, KNOW i know it all, connects, MAN i, mean you do enough of this and all these names start bubbling to the surface and they're, everywhere and so like in Everything i've, read there's like a bunch of names that always show, up and you're, like of course it's got to connect to. Them and it's not the usual. Suspects i'm always running in to add non Koshoge. Yep i'm always running Into Berry seal oh for.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah And i'm always running in to The bronfman's always, okay and, yeah then there's the all all the other usual suspects, too like rothschild, Family. Rockefellers but that's old, hat that's that that's that's that's that's elementary school. Man, Okay, yeah are you?
Speaker 3: Raving you said?
Speaker 5: Something, OH i didn't know the last name he said After Barry.
Speaker 4: SEAL i didn't know Bro brofman. Family they're The they're The Canadian. Rothschilds they own seagrums. Liquor oh and they were they were basically UH i think. Uh in an actual estimate by The department Of treasury During, prohibition The bronfmans were responsible for over forty percent of all the illegal bootleg liquor that came across the. Border, yeah and they. Are they're hooked up with The. Maxwells they are connected to The Promised software. Scandal AND i mean currently the two daughters they were involved in An exiom. Cult they were both in Then xiom. Cult, yeah they funded. It, yeah they.
Speaker 3: Paid the girls in the. Cult i'm not say.
Speaker 4: Broll, well, yeah they but they were devout believers in it. Too oh, yeah, yeah one of them went to.
Speaker 2: Jail you would think at the, top the wealthy elite would teach their, Children, hey don't do that that we run.
Speaker 3: Them don't be a part of. That but, no now here we.
Speaker 4: Are. No in, fact she blackmailed her daddy by stealing compromat off of his. COMPUTER i wonder what compromat that?
Speaker 2: Was no, Shit, yeah, wow It's and we did do an episode on The nexium. Cult, god that was probably two years, ago to be completely honest with you and a lot of, people they may have heard of. It for any cult member that may have not heard of it, yet which for the, record by that.
Speaker 3: We call our listeners cult.
Speaker 2: Members but for any of, those go back and listen to the, episode or just look Into Alison mack and the cult that she was a part. Of it's literally one to Two google clicks away and you'll be right there on the.
Speaker 3: Money it's it's really fucked up Some.
Speaker 4: And then do then rewind and look into The bronfin family and you you will have content for.
Speaker 3: Days, YEAH i wrote it.
Speaker 6: Down i'm a note, taker So i'm sitting over here taking. Notes as you, mentioned people, like.
Speaker 4: We'll get the free book On, uh it's full of good stories and it's called The Bronfman dynasty and you can get a free copy of it On internet. Archive in the, footnotes so there's some of the best Footnotes i've ever read in a, book because see this Little star by, like you, know there was a previous attempt at a biography and The, star and so you read The star and it's, like but this author committed suicide and was worried he was going to get murdered by The brofin. Family i'm, like, what what you?
Speaker 2: Know that's a pretty epic footnote to just throw down nonne.
Speaker 4: On the bottom of the. Page, Man, Okay god.
Speaker 2: Damn now the names always come up in my, research and it really depends on the decade That i'm looking into and what Country i'm looking. Into so like for In, america for talking any time between the sixties and, seventies clearly The kennedys get brought up for obvious.
Speaker 4: Reasons The bushes typically get brought up as Well cheney for, many, many many.
Speaker 2: Reasons but then you start seeing certain mafia, ties which that was the golden era for The attalia mafia In. America then there are Certain jewish families that clearly come, up and there's no matter what you, do you're gonna find these names get brought up in some, way shape or form Or Henry King.
Speaker 4: Mob The jewish mob controlled The italian. Mafia you.
Speaker 3: Know i've heard conflicting stories on.
Speaker 2: THIS i think that they worked in, tandem BUT i will say that The jewish mafia are the ones that did the.
Speaker 3: Books for The italian.
Speaker 2: Mafia so it's literally six and one hand half dozen in the Other you couldn't have had The gambinos or the or The colombos without having my Fucking.
Speaker 3: Lansky there's no way around.
Speaker 2: It you wouldn't have had the, commission the commission of the families and all this Without lanski and The jewish mafia on the backside of, that not to mention, murder. Inc, yeah was literally All jewish mobsters that were hit men for The.
Speaker 4: Italians and it's this is how it was back in these, days back tying it back in his old. Age Mayer, lansky he opined during an. Interview he, says why Is lanski considered a gangster But brafman isn't mm, hmm Because lansky is known about and most people don't know about The.
Speaker 3: Bramins, honestly not to.
Speaker 4: Dwell too much on, them but they're if you, Can't i'm, hint, hint they're in series. Three, okay maybe maybe maybe one or. Two sometimes it's a subject so DENSE I i actually commit several cards to the. Subject it's And i'm actually training myself Because series, four IF i can get, there is going to be its own self contained subject about my favorite topic of all. Time And series four is going to be all about the lore of m K ultra.
Speaker 5: Nice oh, man you would Love Rise Rise. CELEBRITY i have so.
Speaker 4: Much information on that, subject AND I i've been holding back on putting that in any of the series BECAUSE i want to just keep it in one just And i'm gonna And i'm really gonna stretch. Myself we're gonna we're gonna have cards where they form. Puzzles we're gonna have portraits, that you, know divide into nine equal. CHUNKS i, Mean i'm really going to stretch myself for the. Designs that's gonna be really.
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 6: Man if you haven't actually caught up With rise The Liberty, podcast you should really reach out to him because that is his bread and butter as.
Speaker 3: Well that's pretty much.
Speaker 4: Jam, yeah that's what he's built the majority of his podcast content about SO i think that would be a very fun conversation between you, two for. Sure, yeah we can talk about all kinds of cool names like Del. Gatto, yeah and, yeah there's so.
Speaker 2: Much and that's that's the thing when it comes to the conspiratorial. CONVERSATION a lot of people who are just having, their Like raven, said Their blackpill, moment, Right they AND covid did a lot to open people's minds up to the world around them and what's really going on behind the. Curtain which, granted it's horrible that it takes something so egregious to wake people.
Speaker 3: Up same thing with The epstein.
Speaker 2: Files as a matter of, FACT i just Heard Senator kennedy out of The louisiana WHICH i gotta be, honest he is he's a. Gangster he's way too savage for anybody's. Good but like here he is HE i think he's just too old to give a, fuck, honestly but like.
Speaker 5: Some of his, stuff but the other, STUFF.
Speaker 3: I, know he he's he's a.
Speaker 4: Character and he just was saying it sounds like we need some new conspiracy theories because all the old ones confirmed are, correct you, know sounds like this is old half to these, people and it's, like, bro you're not supposed to be saying that to the house like, this but, yeah fuck yeah.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah in, fact if you just, like there's. Okay oftentimes When i'm dealing with people in, person BECAUSE i do go to card, SHOWS i do go and mock my wares in, person and it's a very good. Thing just on, this just as a side. Conversation anybody that you're making, ANYTHING i don't care if it's just artwork or you, know homemade trinkets or if you're reselling some. Goods the physical experience of presenting what you have to people is such an education on its, own AND i highly recommend doing. Is it's not like a garage. Sale, no it's, feedback, right and so, anyways my, point oh, yeah so this concept of where you're you're like exposed to something new and it it seems daunting and it seems. Challenging it's, like, okay well hold on a, minute let's make it, presentable let's make it. Digestible and then there's two things you, need and that's nuance and that's. Context. Okay then then all of a, sudden things become a little bit more easy to. Approach and the last Thing i'm gonna add to that is that this word a cult has such a negative esoteric, meaning and yeah it, is, truly it is esoteric in. Origin but in the modern, context all you got to do is just stink about. That everything. Is it's written. Down they tell you what they're. Doing it's just that they bury it and hide it in like A National defense authorization or a link to A cdc recommendation that links to an ethics board that's run by the pharmaceutical. Companies, yeah it's all, there but they just count on you being too busy and too scared to do the. Digging.
Speaker 6: Right, HONESTLY i agree without one hundred, percent especially FOR i researched so much SO i can tell you that they hide shit and play site on their. Websites they have, to and they, do but it takes looking through the website to find all this.
Speaker 5: Stuff i'll Use.
Speaker 6: DELL i, MEAN i don't know if you looked At, dell but we actually dived in On dell randomly on an, episode and THEN i got really lost in the weeds with all the different links and stuff With dell because half the shit.
Speaker 5: We didn't even know that they were doing or.
Speaker 6: Creating AND i didn't even get through half of the website still because it has so many hyperlinks that leads you to other.
Speaker 5: Places then you can go into this whole.
Speaker 6: Interactive world of what they created WITH ai and this SUPER ai computer that they're, using and then you can sign up for web classes and you can learn all this. STUFF i got really lost in, this like eating all of the clicking and reading and all the. Things And i'm, like most people aren't gonna spend five hours reading and researching because you, know they don't, care or it's they're too busy or. Whatever and, say with genetic, groups you can read genetic programming or people that are working on, genetics and it's been clear as. DAY i, Mean i've been talking about eugenics for years now that if you just read what they're writing and what they're, producing it tells you clear as, day this is, eugenics this is what they're. Doing but most people aren't gonna go through and actually read publications or read actually these. Things so people get lost really, easy and they just kind of believe whatever they hear on social media dot dot dot kind of.
Speaker 4: Thing but that's also how we have a job, realistically because we're the ones doing the research and reporting on it to the.
Speaker 3: People and this is so it's like a twofold.
Speaker 2: Thing for, one we will never run out of shit to talk, about but they just area doing.
Speaker 3: Shit we can't even Get, Hevin we can't get through the entirety of.
Speaker 4: The nineteen sixties because of the shit that just happened twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: Ago so it's like we're gonna have a job.
Speaker 2: Regardless but also WHEN i left my career to do this full, TIME i had to explain to my, boss, like, DUDE i do like WHAT i do for.
Speaker 3: Y'all, Right i'm an, ELECTRICIAN i do.
Speaker 2: Instrumentation it's good, stuff the money's good, Whatever but, like there is only twenty four hours in the, day and twelve of THAT i am on shift out here with y'all WHEN i need to be doing research for a show That i'm shooting in five. Hours it just kind.
Speaker 3: Of is what it.
Speaker 4: Is so if anybody out there is paying, attention, fellows you're gonna you're gonna hate WHEN i say, This but you know what the ladies really, Like they like really long attention. Spans, Okay so.
Speaker 3: That's in short. Supply let's be.
Speaker 4: Honest you need to build. That you need to build those. Muscles and that's the other THING i was gonna recommend is that there's there's A i don't know if you have you ever READ A rule For radicals By Saul. Olinsky i've heard of.
Speaker 3: IT i don't know If i've read.
Speaker 4: It. Okay it's one of those scary books that people like us avoid because it's written by a complete. Bastard, okay he's a, sick evil. Man, Okay BUT i recommend reading that, book if only to subvert the point of the book and redirect those tactics where they're applied in favor of people that actually want to educate. Folks and so one of the rules For radicals is that you want to jam the. Culture you want to confront people in spaces that they're not used to seeing. You AND i do that at card shows BECAUSE i tell you, what people shopping for sports cards And, POKEMON i am the last guy they expect to, see, Right, Okay and, man they're, surprised and they're even more surprised when they find out THAT i make. This and the parents are, relieved or they're, like, oh finally something that's not like kittie crap THAT i can you, know kind of syncma teeth into something. Normal all, right let's all, right which is crazy that this would be, that but, hey let's. Go, Yeah i'm not dismissing the kids because you, Know i'd say at least ten to fifteen percent of the kiddo's to come up to my table WHEN i say, kiddos we're talking, like you, know there's a. Range there's Like i've met some twelve to fifteen year old kids that are very well read and they really know some amazing, history And i'm, like, oh wait a, Minute, hey hey where your parents. AT i got a high five of. Them, yeah they're doing a great. Job and so there's BECAUSE i used to do this at gun shows AND i stopped doing it because you would think this would be a hit at a gun, show but it is. Not And i'll tell you, why because everybody there is so like gung ho and all Little america blah blah, blah and they only know one of their bill. Rights which one do you think it? Is?
Speaker 3: Oh of course number, two exactly.
Speaker 2: Yes so so the gun community it depends on where you. Go so, like for, instance if you were to go to a shot, show which is the massive convention In, vegas this would probably go, hard, right if you're going to your local gun, Show, uh these are gonna be a whole lot of foods that They're they're not there to buy hunting. Rifles they're there to buy something that kind of looks like a thing they saw in.
Speaker 4: A nineteen eighties action. Movie and most of them are. Not they're they're not going to be of that mind for, Sure and they're just there to. Look they're just there to have something to do on A. Saturday they're they're just like windows. Shopping.
Speaker 3: Yeah but the.
Speaker 6: Cons where it's. At, yeah and with we've been looking at doing is a lot Of collins around.
Speaker 4: Here, yeah the the cons are pretty. Good and you, know the the the wilder the. Better that some of the best Shows i've ever done are kind of like a catch. All so where it's just like a general nostalgia, con, yeah or a general pop culture. Con. Uh the more niche you, get the more often you might strike. Out and but BUT i don't usually strike. OUT i have low. Overhead so as long AS i like double my table in a little bit. More i'm. Fine i'm, hey you know some of these other, whales you, know THEY'LL i, mean we got big dealers, that you. Know one guy showed me a. Card now, LOOK i know nothing about trading card. GAMES i know nothing about sports. Cards this guy shows me a card and he, says checked this. Out this is worth nine hundred. BUCKS i paid seven hundred for, it And i'm gonna flip. It and So i'm, thinking, okay so you're gonna make two hundred. Bucks that's some high, margins, dude THAT'S i, MEAN i Couldn't.
Speaker 2: And also for how how long are you holding on to? That because now that's just taking up space and that takes up.
Speaker 4: Money And i'm looking at his case and he's got he's got like he's got fifty cards with the same price on, it And i'm, thinking my, LORD i.
Speaker 5: Mean, Yeah i've been to a lot of.
Speaker 6: Cons i'm want to know those people that go to a bunch all different niche, ones all of these sorts of.
Speaker 5: Ones you.
Speaker 6: Know the audit using curiosities is actually an interesting one to their Where i've seen people either do really really well depending on the location or Not at all depending on what like they're. Selling But i've HAD i have seen conspiracy minded people selling artwork OR t shirts and different kind of like cups and all sorts of things that is just solely based on conspiracy do really well in some places That i've been to. Them other, places depending on how liberal the place, is is going to be kind of just came.
Speaker 4: Through here and they charge about six hundred bucks a, table and sometimes what do you think there's eight hundred and so that kind of like that's a barrier for injury for a.
Speaker 6: Lot makes makes more sense now as to why their prices are so astronomical for some of the products they.
Speaker 4: HAVE i got a, threshold you, KNOW i got a. THRESHOLD i got to be. REAL i try. TO i, mean like MY i do sell, online but my shopping cart is really primitive only BECAUSE i want to keep my prices as low as. Possible, yeah, okay and the same thing at a con i in, Person i'm selling these for two bucks a, pack you, Know i'm selling, these oh like sixty five a. BOX i, MEAN i want this to be like easy entry. FUN i, mean you, know just you got everybody's got two, bucks you. Know, yeah but IF i have to IF i have to pay like six hundred or eight hundred to get a, table well then welcome to ten dollars Pack.
Speaker 6: Land, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah that's. Crazy THAT'S i didn't realize it was that. Expensive but it does make a lot more sense now as to why a lot of the products were so high priced BECAUSE i go to THE i go to The audituce convention every, year so when they do come, in because they've skipped years.
Speaker 5: Here but it's definitely uh.
Speaker 6: Interesting some of them are like some, cons like the one that we're gonna be going to in a couple of, weeks a lot of people they handmake everything and it's. Awesome it was honestly probably one of the best Cons i've ever been. To and it's this little po dunk nowhere con and, surprisingly LIKE i Met, pinhead super great, guy by the, way super. AWESOME i met a whole bunch of different actors and movie stars that came, in and like we ended up all dancing to this rock band and. Stuff my kids were like dancing With pinhead and he was like he like shown us the cue and we were having like all we were having a great. Time but then the prices are really low and fair on a lot of trading, stuff a lot of different.
Speaker 5: Things you, know it just depends on what you, guys like what people.
Speaker 6: Collect but the bigger the Cons i've, noticed the bigger the prices price. Tags especially when it comes to collectible. Things holy, Crap like it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Expensive so little tip anybody out there listen and planning to go on a summer wide con, tour what you need to do is go to their website and look at their link for, vendors and most of them will publish the price of what it takes to have a, table and if it's under two hundred, bucks then everything there is going to be. Reasonable, okay, Okay and that's that's a good. Tip that's a really all right because it's like five hundred, bucks you better start bringing the, plastic you know WHAT i.
Speaker 5: Mean, yeah you ain't, lying but you're not.
Speaker 2: Lying it's also for like the, Card like you're just talking about, this dude's gonna make two hundred bucks off of this one. Card and that's first of, all if he can sell it at that con that, day and some of them are higher dollar and then people know what they're going.
Speaker 4: For and all.
Speaker 2: This but, yeah if he was to sell five of those, cards you, know, okay he's pretty much made his overhead for the day all the. Things BUT i just have a hard time believing that he's gonna move that much of that caliber of product in that. Day so he's he's got nickel and diamond all day hoping that he makes or at least breaks even on.
Speaker 3: It and then it's, like, well it wasn't to make. Money i'm just here for the. Exposure it's, like, no, no you. Weren't you were here to make, money, dude there's no.
Speaker 4: Point and another tip for anybody that's working the nerve up to take their wares to a, show don't just bring whatever you. Make bring extra. Stuff maybe it's stuff he didn't, make because the point is is you want people to stay around your table as long as. Possible, okay time is, money, literally and the more things you have to catch their eyes and the more interested they're going to be in you as a person and what you have to. Make so WHEN i go to a, SHOW i don't just bring my. CARDS i bring all kinds of weird stuff and, like for, example this And i'll let you read. That so it sinks In Ben.
Speaker 5: Fuck Jeffrey epstem.
Speaker 4: Interview oh no, shit oh yeah wow that was In Vanity. Fair, yeah this is In march of two thousand and, three AND i offer this at shows and it might be a long time BEFORE i sell. It but, man people stop and they want to talk to.
Speaker 6: Me.
Speaker 4: Yeah you know that's the. Point, smart you, know you get people to stop and. Look and THEN i just got this in the mail, Today.
Speaker 3: So, Okay.
Speaker 4: Cosmopolitan, yeah this is From july of nineteen eighty and on page one eighty seven Is Cosmo's Most Eligible. Batch who do you think it?
Speaker 5: Is no, way It's.
Speaker 3: Epstein, wow what most eligible? Bachelor you know this.
Speaker 5: After this is after he worked for the college.
Speaker 4: Time, yeah this is Around Bear stearn's.
Speaker 6: Time, yeah, okay so this is, yeah so this is before he had his first big scandal. Situation but this is after he worked at the college with old boy that wrote that book About.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay that's, crazy you.
Speaker 2: Know, wow so many terms come to, mind even for a, while they have About. Epstein, NEVER i can honestly, say never has the thought of, yeah very eligible.
Speaker 3: Bachelor HAS i hear you say?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 3: Before he said my god like that that doesn't even make sense.
Speaker 4: Out, loud but here because It's cosmo in nineteen eighty where every, page every other page is a cigarette ad and some fast pills and you gotta have that. Money yeah, right that's.
Speaker 5: Crazy so with these, cards so you have how?
Speaker 6: Many you have three series right, now and you're working On you're gonna work on series four, cracks which is THE Mk ultra.
Speaker 4: One well, YEAH i Mean series three isn't done. Yet i'm, about oh.
Speaker 6: This is, yeah this is the prototype one that you sent to, us the hard, one and that. ONE i, like The pagas is, right you Have pagas is in? Here, yeah you have A pagas this. One AND i was looking at that AND i was, like, oh hell, yeah you got all sorts of different. Ones so what is the theme of cut of the series? THREE i, MEAN i have all the cards right in front of, me but figured it's.
Speaker 4: There's really not a well when series one is more scattered, SHOT i mean it's just kind of like brain, Vomit, okay just. Ok periods of Subjects series. TWO i tried to order them in some sort of chronicle or chronology and topic driven numbering. System and so what that means is like in series, two there's like seven or eight cards devoted just to THE p Two Masonic lodge In. Italy, yes we.
Speaker 3: Talked about that all propaganda.
Speaker 4: Duet, yeah that's, right and how it's tied to The Vatican bank and all the prime ministers and the one that was kidnapped and murdered in the years Of lead and the strategy Of tension And Operation. Gladio And i'm, like, DUDE i can't fit this on one. Card there is no. Way so it turned into. Seven, yeah. Okay so and the series three there's it's gonna be kind of the. SAME i guess if you want to call it a. Format it's going to be presented kind of chronologically but then organized. Topically, Okay so some of the older players are going to be, Introduced like we're going to talk About Jacob schiff and how he completely ripped Off President taft. Testicles, yes, okay we're gonna then you, know we're gonna THEN i always sprinkle in a couple Of. Rothschilds so in series, three we're gonna Feature we're gonna Feature Baron edmund of The french, family and then we're gonna feature In lionel from The british family who took The Suez canal and also tried to hijack The South contentrade during The Civil. War, yeah and then there's some other broader topics Like i'm spending a lot Of i'm spending at least five cards all about The army and the CIA's use of remote, viewing BECAUSE i think that's pretty. FASCINATING i never get INTO. UFOs i never get into. SASQUATCH i don't get into that. Stuff why but BECAUSE i don't have any like like, yeah but that's that's the. Problem is, That, Like, okay When i'm at a show and people are just talking to me AND i, mentioned, HEY i MAKE i make cards about dark history and, conspiracies they, go, oh you mean LIKE, UFOs AND i go, no, no, no, no not, paranormal not not, Cryptids, okay, no real real life. Stuff, because LIKE i said, Earlier i'm a homeschool dad AND i want to MAKE i want to make children and young. Adults, okay, SORRY i. RAMBLE i just want to make this BECAUSE i think, THIS i think this is. Important. OKAY i don't think there's anything wrong with having a hobby that breeds a little. Nostalgia, Okay, LOOK i think the greatest movie ever made and should win The oscar every year in perpetuity Is. Commando, okay but that's just. Me good. One, NOW i realized, that you, know people like collecting old baseball cards or old comic. Books but my feeling is is that like when And i'm just speaking as you, know from a from a boys, perspective when you're getting out of high school and you're transitioning into being a, man and you, know you're how did you make friends in? School you bonded over, cartoons you bonded over, hobbies video, games, cards comic. Books but then you're becoming a. Dude you, know you're working on, cars you're you, know working, out you, know you're learning some hunting and shooting and, fishing and you're trying, to you, know impress. Ladies and then when you meet other people and you want to make friends with, them how do you? Bond do you bond over what it is in the current? Age or do you go back to those nostalgic things and you become a perpetual child stuck in. Nostalgia AND i see fifty and sixty year old men walking around cases Of pokemon, cards AND i feel sorry for. Them SO i want to give people a. HOBBY i want to give them something to collect that will grow up with. THEM i want it to be like electric acid lava dripping all over their, brain and they'll never want to put these, down and they will never be embarrassed to break them out when they're seventy years.
Speaker 3: Old that's what's up. NOW i will say this towards The pokemon card thing right.
Speaker 4: Now, granted whether or not they actually give a fuck about the cards and like the story behind and the cartoon all, that that's.
Speaker 3: Whatever as an.
Speaker 2: Investment oddly, Enough pokemon cards, are as of the current, market the most sound investment that you can make as far as an investment. Opportunity the growth and percentages that they have increased over the last few, years especially for like the first, edition the first set to ever come, out it's, Like, yeah you could put your money in the stock, market or you could soak all of it Into pokemon cards and hold on to them because it's it's like it's blown THE s AND p five hundred out of the water for like a.
Speaker 3: Decade it's pre wild the way that that's because.
Speaker 5: The international, well the.
Speaker 6: Internationals SO i have a friend THAT i grew up with that her sister is an International pokemon champion master thing.
Speaker 5: SITUATION i don't.
Speaker 6: Know so her children and her actually got invited To china and have been multiple times and to Different asian. Countries she actually, is, oh, yeah, no they've. Flown they won the championships For. America they got to go on the teams to over go. Overseas like she they have all sorts of. STUFF i am very dumb when it comes To, pokemon BUT i can tell you That i've watched all of her stories and all of her, stuff and there is like it's not just like a little bitty. Thing, no this is a global thing that has blown up and that is continuously still.
Speaker 5: GOING i, mean you can Buy pokemon cards. ANYWHERE i.
Speaker 6: Am one of my kids has like a special gold Thing pokemon thing or whatever that we actually won at one of the cons and it WAS i guess when you're talking about somebody that had like a seven to eight hundred dollars, thing apparently this Gold pokemon it's like this. Big it is like worth like eight hundred dollars and we put in for a raffle and we did all this, whatever and of course my unt lucky yes kid won.
Speaker 4: It AND i.
Speaker 5: DON'T i don't even know what it, is to be, honest but they were, like oh my. God everyone was like freaking. Out i'm, like, Yeah, POKEMON.
Speaker 3: I, mean whatever it.
Speaker 5: Is but my kids knew what they.
Speaker 6: Were BUT i was, LIKE i don't, know but, yeah they have like international you can go international to go play against other, players and like they have these really cool things that they bring people over from overseas that they play In, california and they have these big tournaments they last for like a, week and they do all these Different Grand Master champion things AND i don't, know it's.
Speaker 5: A it's a super big. Situation it is.
Speaker 4: Huge, NO i. DON'T i don't deny, it AND i DON'T i don't begrudge the company that makes. THEM i, mean the Land Over. Fist it's just. It it's just, like you, know if.
Speaker 2: The most Expensive pokemon card on record for over sixteen, million almost sixteen and a half million, dollars that's One pokemon. Card that's Why Logan paul bought it for A Pokemon oh that oh, Yes, no, no, No i'm Not i'm not. Joking there are grown. Men they are Buying pokemon cards strictly as an.
Speaker 5: INVESTMENT i think that's what he is talking he is talking about, though it's it's.
Speaker 3: Crazy now there's also everybody has the. Hobbies everybody's got their, hobbies you. Know but that's my.
Speaker 4: Point, yeah it's, like, okay but you, know if it's hobbies are, Okay but if they keep you in a perpetual state of, infantalization that's my biggest fear because it limits, growth it limits, potential and it keeps you that young boy mentality well into. Adulthood and you, know it's, like you, Know I'm WHEN i was a, CHILD I i cared for childish, things but Now i'm an, adult you.
Speaker 3: Know, Yeah and.
Speaker 2: The only THING i would, say as far as the aliens and the cryptid stuff, goes perhaps and this is not for my two cents for what they're, worth you totally throw them right back in my.
Speaker 3: Face it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Matter but for, instance Like, roswell that is a very FAMOUS ufo. Thing and yes there's a lot of conjecture and a lot of cover up and all these. Things it's not like you're making cards about, uh you, know A yetti sighting from a couple of years.
Speaker 4: Ago figure your land.
Speaker 2: Down it's a, possible you, know avenue to go. Down but at the same, TIME i do respect you.
Speaker 4: For keeping it as based as it, is with documentable factual things that have come to light since and all these.
Speaker 3: Things so, LIKE i see where you're going.
Speaker 4: To, yeah Because i'll read a. BOOK i MEAN i got books piled up in every corner of my, house and, yeah they got them in the, bathroom got them in the, bedroom got them in you, know all over my, office even in the.
Speaker 3: Car raven's the.
Speaker 5: Same like there's a lot of us that are like.
Speaker 4: THIS i just to scare myself to sleep every. Night i'm just, Going, man there is so MUCH i don't.
Speaker 5: Know That i've said the same thing. There there is not a lifetime to.
Speaker 6: Learn if there was, anything then WHY i Would one of the main reasons that they ever come out with a way to extend, life, honestly is BECAUSE i want to learn EVERYTHING i possibly. CAN i can't digest enough information each DAY i would consistently. Learn and it's LIKE i don't understand people that don't want to, learn that are just cool going about their day and never learning anything.
Speaker 5: New, Ever it's like what into?
Speaker 3: Singles they pull my.
Speaker 4: MIND i used to work with guys like this in multiple, plants multiple refineries and all of, this and.
Speaker 3: Like great, guys great solid, dudes could call on them for help at any.
Speaker 2: Moment but if you ever try to talk to them about something outside of one of their ten, interests then it's in one ear and out the other and they could not care. Less they're not even. Interested it's, whatever it's. Like AND i get that to a certain, level but like, you you. Don't this is it for, You like this is your entire life and you this is your. Peak you're completely comfortable with. That it's like you're peaking at twenty five years, old, bro and this is this is. It it was this and they're they're, fine and it blows my mind that they are living in this.
Speaker 4: Bubble it's it's you can partmentalize. THAT i, mean, like, look WHEN i go fishing with the, dudes we're there to fish and we're there to bust each other's shop for, sure know that's. It you know WHEN i go, bowling you know we got to come up with the most offensive. Insults, okay that's the. Rules you, know we're not you, know it's not, like, oh here's an excuse for me to lay my wrap down on this.
Speaker 3: Guy, no, no.
Speaker 4: No in, fact like years, AGO i used to live In vegas and uh this apartment. COMPLEX i was outside walking my dogs and there was this neighbor and he comes out and he gets right behind me and he, goes excuse, me, sir have you heard of The? Illuminati and you KNOW i jumped. On i'm, like, whoa whoa, hey dude coming in, hot whoa, Hey my Name's. James you want to try that? Again have you have you ever heard of? Him because you need to be. Careful and then he walks, away and then it hit. Me i'm, like wait a, minute that's how normal people see.
Speaker 6: Me oh my, god oh how normal people See jacob. Too don't feel BAD i do that to.
Speaker 4: People, although, yeah it's but the point, remains it doesn't matter if you ease it, In it doesn't matter if you're, friendly doesn't matter if he got some sweet, chiller dirty. Jokes the point is is that at a certain, point those eyes start to get wide and they're, like oh, no he's one of.
Speaker 2: Them, yeah my family knows better than to ask me certain. Questions it was ship probably Two thanksgivings, ago sitting at the table at my mom's. House the whole family's. There we do a pig roast Every, thanksgiving, right and it's a it's a great. Time and one of my, uncles who is very educated and very, astute and he asked, me, So, jacob what.
Speaker 4: You ever heard of frazzle? Drip And i'm, like, man all, right, Yeah he's, like what can you tell me about? That i'm, like, OKAY I i don't want to RUIN a man Named Anthony.
Speaker 2: Waiter i'm just, LIKE i don't want to ruin the rest of this. Party thankfully there wasn't kids running. Around But i'm, like all, right BEFORE i, begin how deep do you want me to? Go and how willing are you to go? Home very, depressed and he's, like just you, know tell me the. Basics i'm, like, oh if only it was that, Simple.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay imagine Imagine goldilocks and The Three, bears only with a camera and a lot of. Blood. Okay so, well at FIRST i was, like so have you ever heard of a? Drenochrome and he's, like not, Really i'm, like have you ever seen an? EpiPen you ever seen the warning that says don't use past expiration because it will turn into a. Drenochrome he's, like, wait is that. Real i'm, like all, right let's start at the beginning and work our way up by the end of. It he's over here, like, bro this can't be, real And i'm, like oh it is. Now granted that was two years. Ago now all this shit with The epstein files has come. Out he hasn't asked me many questions anymore because it's, LIKE i don't think you're ready for a lot of these, answers and a lot of my family's the same. Way but for the, RECORD i don't just be starting that. Shit they come to me with these. Questions that's, fair that's. FAIR i could completely. Relate that's. Cool, look if you're gonna, ask, well Then i'm going to. PROVE i, mean, hey. DUDE a couple of.
Speaker 2: Weeks, ago hanging in my mom's house, again all the niece and nephews arenning, around and one of my nieces asked me about nine to eleven And i'm, like all, right real, QUICK i had to give my brother in. Law i'm Like, hey how much are you okay with me telling HER i need to know BEFORE i. Begin he's, like how about you tell her the official narrative and then Give Uncle jacob's opinion on things that took.
Speaker 3: Place And i'm, LIKE i will format it in this.
Speaker 4: Way.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Great by the end of, it all eleven children in, attendance all the nieces and nephews and my own kids are just gathered around learning. Things and then my dad's, like, bro what are you. Doing i'm, Like i'm gonna be, real. Chipops it is never too early to teach children not to trust.
Speaker 3: The United states. Government And i'm very comfortable with, that. Honestly that's.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: Absolutely my my ex in, laws like that whole family THOUGHT i was crazy all these, years, because LIKE i, was it wasn't even about like, real real, Conspiracies Like i'm gonna be, Honest like we had conversations about, it but it really we're boiled down For like What i'm super involved or interested in is like The food And Health, administration the meat, industry, vaccines you, know medical, malpractice birth, uh you know the corrupt in those, fields in those, areas science and evolution and all of that that's WHERE i that's Where i've focused a lot of my energy and effort.
Speaker 5: Into and SO i would tell talk to them about all of, this and.
Speaker 6: Man they would look at me LIKE i was crazy all the time UNTIL rfk, yeah and THEN i was, like oh and they ALL i got a message from them and they cracked me.
Speaker 5: UP i saw everybody and they're, like you, know we knew, that like you might be gone to, something but.
Speaker 6: Like we, ALL i guess owe you an apology at this point because everything you've told us has come true and is. True AND i was, like, yep, yep IT'S i was, like here's the THING i Don't IF i don't, Know i'm not going to talk about. It and there's a lot of things like in the conspiracy, world Like i'm still learning so, many so many. THINGS i try really hard to research as much AS i can about a topic BEFORE i actually talk about, it and so for them and they were just, like you're just on some random shit And i'm, Like i'm really. Not Though i'm really. Not If i've read five hundred research papers on this, TOPIC i feel fairly confident, that like at LEAST i understand the research that's being. DONE i might not be the actual, researcher but at Least i'm understanding what it's being talked about and how the money's moving and how the narrative is, changing and the ethical practices in which these things are coming. About is really important because people don't understand what That ethics plays such a huge role in how things are actually moving, about and that they're changing what ethics means and the standards of ethics.
Speaker 5: And to fit the narrative of big.
Speaker 4: Pharma, yeah, YEAH i, MEAN i don't have it in. REACH i WISH i could grab it right. Now but one of the other weird THINGS i. Collect i've been doing this for years is that it happened to, be you, know have a little bit of time to kill between, Work i'll stop in A walgreens or a drugstore AND i want to ask the pharmacists to give me one of those inserts in their vaccine ambules that are always in the boxes and they just throw. Away AND i got a bag full of m'd be collecting, forever and so of, course you, know Mister fauci's shot comes, along AND i got one of the inserts From pfizer and It's drue gang because it is completely. Blank, okay WHAT i got? It? One, Yes i'd shoot, yeah go grab, it go grab, it he dold me for a. Second, noah go.
Speaker 3: Ahead we have as well look for.
Speaker 2: All The cult members that are wanting to see what we are talking about rather than just hear us talk about. It what you need to do is go to patreon dot com Slash Cult Conspiracy. Podcast it is the only place to get the videos of all of our, content and it's the only.
Speaker 3: Place to get these shows.
Speaker 4: Absolutely and that is if you go to that five dollars, tier but if you go to that ten dollars, tier that third eye all the way open. Tier not only will you get these, things which we also get to join us Every tuesday night for Our cult member live.
Speaker 2: Events it's always, fun it's always. Unhinged you will also get to Join Raven lee for her book, Club Raven Tell them The.
Speaker 3: Things.
Speaker 5: Yes so we are.
Speaker 6: Currently Reading fahrenheit four fifty. One we are on the second phase of. It there's three phases and so we're in the second chapters of it and we will be meeting On.
Speaker 5: SUNDAY i post questions during the.
Speaker 6: Week that way everyone has time in advance to figure out kind of what they want to, answer and THEN i go over the questions and we also get on side to agents and we talk about all sorts of, stuff and mainly we're talking about the book and the ideas behind the book and why it's a band book and all the different aspects of how he wrote this in nineteen fifty three and how it applies currently to this. Day so if you're, interested you do have to be A Third Eye all The Way open member or, above and you are allowed to. Join you're going to be able to watch it as well On. Patreon if you cannot, join it is nine PM cst time.
Speaker 4: Absolutely and then, also like you, said that top tier beyond that third as all the open tier would be The Manic, Tier and if you do go to That manic teer you will get everything we have already, listed as well as exclusive merchandise mailed directly to you from us as a massive token of our appreciation for you supporting us in this. Way Raven lee currently is holding up one of The Manic tier. Shirts they're fucking pimp and be honest with, YOU i love.
Speaker 2: It every cult member that has received them have had nothing but raving, reviews and so, yes we appreciate all the good cult members who have done. So come check us Out patreon if you would like to see what our Boy james is talking about. Here so this is an insert from The pfizer.
Speaker 4: Vaccines so, WELL i collect weird, stuff so sure these are all just like typical you, know immunizations and that sort of. THING i go through and highlight all the funny ingredients and keep a record of. It, yeah just because you, know they, say, oh it's perfectly, safe Don't we don't put mercury in vaccines. Anymore, yeah uh uh. Garbage they know you're, Lion, YEAH i know your. Lyon oh but it's a.
Speaker 2: Different type of. Mercury your body doesn't take it that. Way it's, Like i'm, sorry your body only receives mercury one.
Speaker 3: Way.
Speaker 4: WHAT i go to the local H, b which is our grocery store, here.
Speaker 3: The, best by the, WAY hb smokes every other grocery store In.
Speaker 4: America this this IS i asked for The PFISER covid shot insert and this, guy the, pharmacist is obviously. Based he looks at me and, smirks and then he hands it to. Me and then SO i go to the. Car i'm excited and you open it up.
Speaker 3: And intentionally blank is?
Speaker 4: Bold look at?
Speaker 2: That whoa like the not even one bit of drug, facts not one ounce of what's in this? Whatsoever it's Got pfiser intentionally Blank and that's.
Speaker 8: It what what?
Speaker 4: Normal normal. Inserts normal inserts are full of small. Prints, YEAH i mean just look at, that, Right it's just it's just. Huge all the research, trials all the, graphs all the, ingredients every this is illegal liability, thing, yeah, yeah everything. IS i, mean these things are packed and they're hard to. Read need a magnifying. GLASS i write notes on, them and you, KNOW i comb through the. Data but this thing is completely. Blank, okay, wow all, right and that was day one. Issue that's.
Speaker 2: Crazy it's even still Like, raven you AND i have talked about this so many. Times it's it's not even a conspiracy that The pfizer. Vaccine first of, all any of THE covid, vaccines they were very harmful and detrimental to the public's, health to the human.
Speaker 3: Body they still, Are they still. Are they haven't gotten any. Better oh, well they've they've made it.
Speaker 4: Better they've done boosters know that they have all horrible for you and leads to death in multiple. Ways but besides, that to actually see that the insert for this vaccine not even saying one sentence about, uh you, Know pfizer took this amount of time to create.
Speaker 2: It it was done at this. Lab here's some sort of a clinical. Truck nothing completely blank that. Is that's still mind blowing to.
Speaker 5: ME i would love to get a hold of the new malaria.
Speaker 6: Inserts IF i was to try to get any, inserts it would be the three types of malaria vaccines that they've been quote unquote working on for a decade.
Speaker 5: And that they released all at.
Speaker 6: Once and so those are the ones THAT i would be really interested in what's actually inside.
Speaker 3: Of them and staff rare.
Speaker 4: Stuff. Okay this is like the collector's items of. Inserts, Okay, Okay so like some people collect, stamps some people will collect you, know you know. Whatever but when you go after an insert, Collection, okay what you want to do is you want to look at what the recommended vaccines are for foreign. Travel. Okay those are the hardest inserts to, get, okay because nine times out of, ten your local pharmacy isn't going to have like a yellow fever. Vaccine, okay, right and you probably if you are going to get, one then uh the you're the post office or The department Of state is going to tell you a clinic that's going to have one for international. Travel so if you score any of, those give me a call or send.
Speaker 6: Me An i'm actually texting somebody right now a lot more Than i'm texting somebody THAT i. Know That's i'm not going to go into, it BUT i know them very well and they're, overseas And i'm, like, hey SO i have a weird question.
Speaker 5: My phone texting As i'm, like, Hey i'm. SO i like to collect a lot of weird shit.
Speaker 6: Too so actually one of my IF i have the space and the, money is old medical devices and old medical.
Speaker 5: Things is my.
Speaker 6: JAM i really want the anatomical heads that break, apart the skulls that break. Apart they also have hearts that you can get that break apart and, stuff and they have there's a lot of old medical stuff That i'm super. INTO i have the botomy kit like it's you, know weird shit to. Collect but bone SAWS i like them like it's you, know weird. Things and everybody.
Speaker 2: Likes my collections are so much more basic than. Yours coin, coins shot, glasses armor and. Weapons that's that's. It you know what you might be interested?
Speaker 6: In?
Speaker 4: Then is?
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 4: So as far as medical, devices there is something that we might share in, common and it's a have you ever heard of teething? Powder?
Speaker 5: Yes they?
Speaker 4: Have, okay do you know what used to be in teething? Powder?
Speaker 6: Cocaine it was, huh i'mas wasn't it meth or something like?
Speaker 5: Heroin was?
Speaker 4: It Myth it was straight up aluminum. Salts oh, okay, yeah not WHEN i thought we were going with that.
Speaker 3: One, okay, tho it was.
Speaker 5: Some type of.
Speaker 6: DRUG i couldn't. REMEMBER i was, LIKE i couldn't remember if it was like asbestos or.
Speaker 5: WHATEVER i don't.
Speaker 4: Know oh, yeah this stuff is a pretty pretty horrible and they were just rubbing it all over baby's. Mouths in, fact it was also used in The Civil, war and so when you see these pictures of war, wounds especially facial, scarring and it claims to be a war, wound actually it was just from these plugs of aluminum salts that they were putting in their. Bodies because it was kind of considered a catch all cure for everything.
Speaker 3: That makes no.
Speaker 2: Sense they had, whiskey they had. Rum that's what you put on a baby's gums when they're. Teething this has been known about since forever.
Speaker 3: Ago why and that's?
Speaker 4: Sure my, gosh are you From louisiana or? Something you? Know, OKAY i, mean, geez That's i've heard that home remedy. Before oh, shit it's worked for all of my.
Speaker 2: Children BUT i also get looked like like a psychopath BECAUSE i give my children coffee AND i have since they were like six months, old and they're, like you can't do.
Speaker 3: That it's it's been done in my family for to my, knowledge about eight.
Speaker 4: Generations like it's it's, okay yeah, yeah but it's as far as medical devices, Go LIKE i don't you may not be able to get any of this because it's extremely. Toxic but you, know there used to be special wallpaper and baby toys that HAD ddt in.
Speaker 6: Them mm, hmmm, yeah, YEAH i don't think there's there's a whole bunch of stuff now that they're super, Regulated like there's super regulations on certain things, now like you can't get that you could get like ten years. Ago there's certain tools that you can no longer. Get certain dentistry stuff that you no longer allowed to be able to get because some of them have residue on them that could potentially make you. SICK i actually have like two dental sets here THAT i got at the last CONVENTION i went to and. Stuff but there is a lot of things now that are really hard to. Get like In, louisiana you can't get human remains of any, type even if it's like ethical in you know they were used for science or.
Speaker 5: Whatever you had to get it outside and then bring it. In they can't ship it into the, state which is.
Speaker 4: Ridiculous and you, know somebody's gonna get mad at.
Speaker 3: ME i was.
Speaker 4: Incorrect it's not aluminum that was in the teething. Powder it's.
Speaker 3: Mercury, ah, MERCURY, ok.
Speaker 6: Gotcha they used mercury in a lot of shit though for DECADES i mean hire's years or for.
Speaker 2: The background and history and scientific portion of, this a lot of alchemists back in the, day which and by THAT i don't mean like the spiritual. ALCHEMY i mean like dudes that were doing what we would now call, chemistry but at the time it was more of what was called. Alchemy they were a lot of their recipes involved what was called like spirit.
Speaker 4: Water which, yeah it required mercury to.
Speaker 2: Make and that's also How Isaac newton died because he drank mercury to the point of dying because he was trying to create The Philosopher's, stone which is a whole other conversation for another.
Speaker 3: Day but, yeah, yeah a lot of people thought.
Speaker 2: For some reason that mercury was like some sort of a super healing remedy that could be used as long as you did it the right way and you had to add some things to, it it was clearly good for. YOU i, mean just look at, it and it's like you have nothing to go off of other than trust, me, BRO i know What i'm talking.
Speaker 3: About it's the same thing with Ancient.
Speaker 2: Rome they used to mix lye with water to make what their version of LIKE i guess you would say a gatorade. Was there's so many accounts of these gladiators that were drinking lye. Water they were literally slowly poisoning themselves to. Death but somebody somewhere, said trust, me, BRO i know What i'm talking. About as they were sipping it from a lead, cup it's. Ridiculous, yeah, anyway that's a. Problem oh my.
Speaker 4: God, yeah On streen this is, YEAH i don't know if you can read, that but it says each package contains twelve powders and one eighteenth grain of camemel ethyl mercury. Derivative no, shit, yeah and, wow it's.
Speaker 3: Not even like Slightly, okay it's.
Speaker 4: Not he's just shove this in your baby's mouth and you're good to. Go and then there's a warning up. Here it says caution in case of severe or persistent abdominal pain or other symptoms of, appendicitis consult your. Physician and, Meanwhile i'll avoid all laxatives and. Cathartics you, know the fact that.
Speaker 3: Human beings still exist is a fucking. Miracle, seriously it's so.
Speaker 6: Ridiculous george death literally, yeah or, days LIKE i don't even, understand like.
Speaker 4: It why why.
Speaker 6: Experiments that's the only way that we've gotten you, know modern, sciences lots and lots of people dying and. EXPERIMENTS i, mean, hell they made fun of and ostracize the man that had the original germ theory when it came to doing.
Speaker 5: Surgeries how he died from?
Speaker 6: It, actually and because of his, finger and like that was a whole thing and he couldn't and that was it was all. About so when you look into the hospital wards and they couldn't figure out why all these women kept dying and, stuff and it all tied into each, other and it's, like, well why is this hospital it has such a high mortality rate versus this hospital with? Women it was because of literally washing their, hands that's. It but it was washing their hands during birth because they would put them to sleep for twilight, bursts and they would do all sorts of stuff and they would do different they would end up doing different you, know c sections and when it was unnecessary or, episiotomies and they didn't wash any of the, tools any of their. Hands they just were like fuck, it and IT'S i, mean it's cross contamination and there's so many things that. Happen and the guy was, like, hey So i'm pretty positive that we should really be washing our hands. Here this is, why like we shouldn't be dealing with dead corpuses and then coming in and dealing with live, Bursts like maybe we shouldn't be doing, This and people are, like what the fuck are you talking?
Speaker 5: ABOUT i, mean and old boy.
Speaker 6: Dies because of his finger because he got a cut on his finger when he was dealing with a patient or dealing with a dead, body and then he gets infected and he.
Speaker 3: Dies it's also.
Speaker 2: Crazy that surgeons back in this time were, like, HEY i am one of the best surgeons in the. Country my mortality rate is six out of. Ten fuck, you my credentials are rock. Solid it's like, like by today's, standards these people would be under the. Jail but, yeah back, then like you, know four out of every people that go under this guy's knight have come out.
Speaker 3: Okay, ish it's like this it's. Good shit.
Speaker 6: Is but even before that, though like the, original like the, original like as men started to become like more into bursts and, stuff keep to, understand they were executing women that had been midwives that were trained in their villages because.
Speaker 5: They were witch practices where were witches they, were or.
Speaker 6: They were stepping on they were out of line and attending bursts without their quote unquote male. Physicians so they were publicly executing these women absolutely, forbid instead of like actually listening to the knowledge that had been passed on orally from women to women throughout.
Speaker 5: Villages and everything else and like.
Speaker 6: Listening and maybeing, like you, know women shouldn't really lay on their backs while they're trying, to you, know give birth because naturally you have a rhythm to yourself and you want to move and fly, freely get up and do different positions because you kind of inherently feel when you need to like shift your.
Speaker 3: Body, no sounds like you're conversing with the devil.
Speaker 4: Raven, well those chairs are designed not for the most efficient form of.
Speaker 5: Delivery it's, well birth chairs are actually pretty excellent.
Speaker 4: Because trying to facilitate the doctor more so so birth.
Speaker 6: Chairs so one of the way is when you're really struggling with if you're like having a hard time and maybe you need to have a lot more pressure put down to open up the cervix and. Stuff is actually the toilet is a fantastic, tool and the birth depends on what type chair you're talking. About there is certain ones that were created that definitely were the doctor in. Mind there are other ones that are actually still in use today that are fantastic for helping women be able to because you get very tired and so resting in a position that is still actively working is a huge, thing and that can actually be really. Useful the whole thing about the bed situation. Though the bed situation came about because it was easier for the male physicians to feel more comfortable attending to the. Females so they put them on their backs and they put them on the bed and you can't get up any. Longer when women have inherently always been about moving. Around there's lots of cultures that use hanging ropes from trees to be able to sling around your, arms to be able to get into a more squatted position where you're actively resting and working at the same.
Speaker 5: Time, like there's a lot OF i could go into the whole.
Speaker 4: Topic beds gotta be.
Speaker 3: Awesome yoh, god, damn it's it's. Wild it's wild how far we've.
Speaker 2: Come but ALSO i stand by my statement the fact that human beings even again is a fucking.
Speaker 6: Miracle, yeah how we even still managed to stay around with all the poisonings and all the ship that they've done throughout the generations that it's.
Speaker 4: Crazy i'm talking About, oh Uncle Sam, man that's, Right, okay do you know who this guy is that is hold?
Speaker 2: On that looks Like Czar Tsar. Nicholas try another. Country now it Says, britain But i'm trying to think that dude looks like the.
Speaker 4: Czar who the hell Is actually this Is Lord kitchener and he was the most Popular british commander just prior To World War. One now my question is which poster do you think was made? First this Or Uncle? SAM i would say this one because the iconography of The Uncle sam figured that didn't come about Until World war, two didn't. It, nope that came out At World War? One, okay, yep Damn So i'll ruin it for. You this poster came out, first and then two years later this poster came. Out. Yeah and it was a joint domestic propaganda cooperative effort with this group Called Wellington. House. Okay Wellington house was the propaganda bureau of The british During World War, one and they were actively trying to get The United states to Enter World War. One and there was a bunch of false flags and public manipulation for that to, happen and one of them involves the creation Of Uncle. Sam and people Like Edward berneze started at that particular, office as well As Walter, lippman that is, yep and THE i mean, sorry that was kind of a severe left turn into a different. Topic, now, Man i'm here for. IT i just feel like so, earlier you, Know raymond's talking about like if there's a theme to all, this and they're kind of is, there kind of, isn't but there. There it's trying to synthesize these otherwise stale moments in history and show you that there was a purpose behind, them there was a, plan there was an. Agenda DARE i say a? Conspiracy, okay oh, yeah we've talked about Mister Burne's we actually did an entire episode on.
Speaker 2: Him Franny colt member that may not have heard that, one the nephew Of Sigmund freud is the. Father, yeah actually double technically he is the father of what we would now call, propaganda and If i'm not, mistaken he's the and they even coined that. Phrase and he also developed social, engineering which was basically trying to entice the public to feel the need to do a certain thing and manipulating the public, through for lack of better, words, Advertisement.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah And Edward burnees was actually more of a charlatan because in all of his Books i've got about four of. Them he gives. Credit he cribs a lot of material From Walter. Lipman Walter, lippman he's the one that came up with the idea of the. Stereotype m m, okay AND i mean the word existed, before but what he did is he weaponized. It he said that individuals are difficult to, manipulate and they're difficult to advertise to or, control but groups are a lot, easier especially if you foment their emotions around a. Stereotype, yep. Okay and that's that is integral to Everything burne's it, IS i.
Speaker 3: Mean a perfect example of.
Speaker 2: That have you all ever noticed That sprite almost exclusively is marketed to black. People you're, Right there's actually was going to do an episode on a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: Back this is not by.
Speaker 2: Accident you'll hardly ever see A sprite commercial where there's a white person in. It as a matter of, fact this is completely by design By Coca cola because they were trying to market something that already, existed a lemon lime. Soda they were trying to market this to an untapped, group and the one that they had more directed for that group went, Out so then next, thing you, Know sprite comes. In it's a whole conspiracy done exclusively By Coca.
Speaker 3: Cola that's that's not an.
Speaker 2: Accident that is absolutely using propaganda against a stereotype to drive up.
Speaker 4: Sales and it works in political, advertisements it works in Focused i'm, SORRY i non. NGOs it's it's it's. All it's it's some debate form of advertisement at its.
Speaker 3: Core, yeah it's it's incredible how effective it really is.
Speaker 4: Too but THE i just wanted to fly through a couple of these the for you, know the these are these are subjects, again a lot of people like us are going to see these to, go oh, yeah HEY i know about. THAT i know about. That but you got to, Realize i'm aiming this at like high. School there's twenty, somethings you. Know i'm trying to introduce these digestible topics to, say, hey look what's old is new? Again, yeah you, know everybody seems to think That january sixth was some big, deal but, hey did you know a group of domestic thugs set a bomb off in The capitol a long time? Ago you, Know and then you know a little bit of a disturbing story about the abduction Of Johnny gosh and how that connects to The franklin. Scandal the name is, familiar But i'm drawing a. Blank oh you're familiar with. It i'm sure if you know Who Paul binacchi is Or Lawrence king in The omaha.
Speaker 3: The banker that was running the satanic sex. Ring, yeah, yep, yep, yep with you.
Speaker 4: Now And Paul, bonacci he's the guy that was in prison and he confessed to Kidnapping Johnny gosh and that's what kind of broke the case. Open and then you, know we shift, gears you, know we THERE'S i mean, again these are things you might know, About like you might be familiar with what special group is out of The National Security. Council this is the group of men that and now women that protect the president from plausible. Deniability and so if there's like a black op in the sixties or, seventies well they'll do all the dirty deeds to get it done without implicating the. President.
Speaker 3: Yeah another example that might Be nixon with his.
Speaker 4: Plumbers, yes, absolutely or basically or stuff Like Operation i'm, sorry Pigs, invasion, Yep Operation, mongoose stuff like that. Absolutely Then i've Addressed waco in a previous, series BUT i got to cover The weavers and that tragedy And idaho Oh.
Speaker 2: Ruby ridge, Correct oh, yes, sir, yep, yeah which is also that is mind blowing in and of itself to really look At it's, LIKE i, mean, granted even if this dude was a card carrying Neo.
Speaker 3: Nazi Which i'm not saying he was or, wasn't that that doesn't.
Speaker 2: Matter to have agents DRESSING gilli suits and kill, everyone including the, dog at a dude on his private land for. Nothing he broke no. Laws they did it and got away with, it and just tried to sweep on under the. Rug that, alone when these people are, like OH i trust the, government like bro fucking.
Speaker 4: Why, well the, big the big takeaway THAT i got out of this is that the, uh the, man the sniper that killed his, wife his name Is Lan haruci and he was also At. Waco yes he, Was, yes he.
Speaker 3: Was it's mind.
Speaker 4: Blowing and then this might, this this might be just up your alley as far as like. Close this is about as close AS i get to aliens as. Possible, okay There war of The. Worlds, yeah well but it's more deep than. That. Okay so there was this Interesting have you ever heard of a man Named Hadley? Cantrill the name is very familiar film. Me. Okay Hadley cantrill worked under a grant from The Rockefeller foundation to study the impacts and authority of. Radio and as soon as this was, happening he had a friend that worked AT, cbs a friend who happened to also work with The Rockefeller Company, foundation and they instantly started conducting surveys and studying the effects of the war of the world's radio. Broadcast and he published a book and it is a terrifying breakdown of by demographic of how many people believed it and the reasons for believing, it and what do you think they use that information.
Speaker 3: For controlling the?
Speaker 2: Masses which and that ties into the point you made. Earlier the individual is hard to control the. Mob it is very very easy to, heard for, sure. Totally then a couple of years, ago this was a popular. Word this is kind of falling out of fashion, Now BUT i don't know if you remember pre. Bunking pre, Bunking, yeah there was basically A it was a concept in social media where they would quote inoculate people against. Misinformation, okay so what it, is it's basically just a meme version of like a false a uh uh what do you call?
Speaker 3: It false?
Speaker 4: Flag, no, man my mind's jello right. Now Uh, so basically.
Speaker 2: Getting ahead of the conspiracy theorist, beforehand kind of like they try to use, that they try to use false logical.
Speaker 4: Fallaciest, yeah but but they misused. Them so what they'll do is they'll, say like you, know, uh you, know many many evil tyrants of the. Past you, know they began by ostracizing people that were outside their skin, color and that's where their premise. Starts so it's a false premise and then they lump in some actual real information and associate it with.
Speaker 2: It, yeah so it's, Yeah i've seen memes like that or at least making fun of, that where it's like you see a picture Of GEORGE. W bush taking a sip of. Water you know who else drank? Water ate Off hitler and it's, like, yeah, brother you're. Due, yeah super connection made there, home would?
Speaker 4: You and then there's everybody might be familiar With operation Paper, clip of, course but you, know we took. More we took scientists From japan. Too we.
Speaker 3: Did and there's a reason why the unit was it seven thirty.
Speaker 4: Two that's, right you got.
Speaker 2: It there's a reason why that unit never faced any kind of war. Crimes that's also the same reason why we know that the human bodies comprised of seventy percent. Water which it's horrible what they did to those quote unquote logs at their, lumber which was.
Speaker 3: Cow's it's a fucking mess.
Speaker 4: And it's it all happened at a place called Ping. Fan. Yep, yeah, see, man you're with. It every TIME i show some new card or, whatever a lot of people are, like, oh, Dude i've never heard of. That oh, Dude i've never heard of. That you're on, it, Man i've been digging in for.
Speaker 2: Years but that's the other THING i covered so much that it's like whenever you mentioned, something it's, like all, right brush up real.
Speaker 4: QUICK i GOTTA i. Know but that's WHY i make. These it's like a reminder and a. Binder. MAN i love. It, yeah pegas this we kind Of YEAH A raven already went over that. One, Yeah Operation. Condor i'm sure you're familiar with. That, YEAH i mean it's just the same worn, out broken record when it, comes AND i spent a. Lot there's a lot of cards devoted to The United states involvement In central And South america in series, three.
Speaker 3: Which we'd actually talked about that in a recent.
Speaker 2: Episode if you look at from nineteen fifty four to, now there's oh, yeah only a few countries In South america that we and by WE i do mean THE cia wasn't directly involved in some sort of a.
Speaker 3: Coup it's pretty.
Speaker 4: Incredible so a couple of years, ago after The summer Of, love there was a lot of outrage over some of these looters and you, know in some cases ASSAULT i guess assault with deadly weapon violations and they were getting just released from jail and they would get arrested multiple. Times well it's because of this. Group there's a real group found that in nineteen thirty one called The National Lawyer's guild and it's comprised solely of. Communists, okay oh, Gross, yeah and they're still around today and they and they practice law a lot of times pro bono to represent you, know the, misunderstood and you'll get them lenient records and sentences and. Reductions so that's why people get released on the. Street, Wow jane.
Speaker 3: Of JAY z And beyonce bailing a bunch of people.
Speaker 4: Out you're, right you're. Right they donate to The National Lawyers. Guild you're, RIGHT i absolutely, right. Yep. Wow and then you gotta know Who Michael aquino, is.
Speaker 3: Of, course where she's gonna be doing an episode on him.
Speaker 4: Soon and, yeah he's actually connected to The franklin. Scandal he's according To Paul, Bonacci Michael lokino paid cash money For Johnny.
Speaker 3: GOSH i could believe, it. Honestly and for any of those that don't know who this, is look him.
Speaker 4: Up he was alive in, general and he's got eyebrows that have, points colonel excuse. Me, yeah and he's got eyebrows that go Into devil's. Points and this dude was a very loud and Proud.
Speaker 2: Satanist AND i don't, mean, uh you, know, Oh I'm I'm Anton leavey version Of, satanist which is just, uh you, know edgy.
Speaker 3: Atheism, no, no.
Speaker 4: No this dude was like truly a worshiper of The Dark lord and was very vocal about. THAT i tried to custom make his own unit crest on his beret with the. Pentagram, Nice, Okay god damn, dude this is. Awesome and then there's me SOMETIMES i appear in my own. Cards but there's a there's a field of research now in magneto genetics in which they they have they have actually successfully injected rats with magnetic nanoparticles surrounded by a lipid coating and using magnets or vibration and Even Wi, fi they can trick rats into thinking that they are low on blood. Sugar, okay and what do you think they're going to? Do what do you think they're going to use that? On you?
Speaker 2: KNOW i mean the fact that they use rats ties in directly to humans because the nervous system of a rat and the nervous system of a human, body if you were to take them and map them, out they are strikingly.
Speaker 3: Similar so that's why they use them a. Lot plus are really. Cheap But i've never heard of this.
Speaker 4: One, Yeah and THEN i Mean i've.
Speaker 6: Heard about the nanoparticles being used IN i, mean they have that little robot that they just created to be able to go in and it like moves around and it's like jelly, almost and it's a type of nanoparticle to be able to go in and find cancer. Cells BUT i, mean if you're manipulating what your body is signaling, for you could easily trick it to do all sorts of. Things, Wow and you can trick it to have NO i, mean you could have dope k me. High as you can take stuff, away you can make a whole population extremely. SUICIDAL i, mean you could do all sorts of, stuff hormone, disruptors you could create an entire slew of issues.
Speaker 4: Forever, Well, raven you know they are a step behind because in my nine to FIVE i have, done like LIKE i said, earlier Sometimes i'll document medical, research AND i did attend a trial where they were trying to determine the fluid dynamics of blood and how to create little nanomachines that could actually swim in it and are having a lot of. Trouble and the PROTOTYPES i saw were about the size of, OH i don't know a P so they haven't exactly micronized it enough. Yet right now is just floating kind of. Indiscriminately they really don't have the fluid dynamics worked out.
Speaker 6: YET i, mean but at this point that they're, creating they're creating actual eugenic babies, there they're, well we don't have confirmation of, it but if you read enough of The ebstein, files you'll understand, that yes they have created.
Speaker 5: This BUT i, MEAN i wouldn't doubt.
Speaker 6: It the nanoparticles conversation is really an interesting one when it comes to using it on the.
Speaker 5: Human body and what they actually are wanting to do with.
Speaker 6: That so it DOESN'T i mean at this point if it's in the realm of fantasy or make, Believe i'm sure at some point they're going to try to push something forward when it comes to altering the human.
Speaker 4: Body, well, yeah that's that's that's definitely one of the. Goals EARLIER i Mentioned, lipman AND i do have a card devoted to the idea Of lipman as a man and what he. Wrote and he was actually quite a he was a very prolific. Writer there is a ton of stuff out there written By lipman and definitely worth a read. Now and then you Know Lionel, Nathan he's the guy that got The Suez canal for The british and try to subvert the cotton. Trade i'm. Trying i'm not happy with this, YET i Gotta i'm trying to make it look like it was, like you, know some sort Of egyptian hieroglyphic. Thing not one hundred percent sold on that.
Speaker 6: YET i think you're missing IF i could JUST i think it's just a little bit more in The all your cards are really. INTERESTING i was actually sitting here looking at the graphics of them and. Stuff i'd taken a lot of years of art and SO i actually really like the clauses put together and. Stuff, personally IF i was just to say, ANYTHING i would add a different dimension of a color to the actual background of.
Speaker 4: It, yeah, yeah, yeah BUT i like it a. Lot, Thanks but you, know it's just missing. Something, okay there is a big dog choking book that you if you're into any of this, stuff you need to download a free. Book it's a dog chokeing. Book, Man so get YOUR pdf viewer open and just search key. Word it's, okay, gotcha, Gotcha and here we. Go it's CALLED I Will Be, Done The conquest of The amazon.
Speaker 8: And this.
Speaker 4: This sucker you. CAN i found THE pdf and that's a Big, oh it's a big. Boy but it is. GOLD i mean every page is, like holy, CRAP i will be Done. God but this is one of these books where you got to grab a. Highlighter But i've ALREADY i Think i've gone through two highlighters on this book. Already but, yeah tab it. Up it's worth. It and if you do download. It the first name you need to do a find on is a man Named Daniel, ludwig and he in this. Book And i've never heard of this, guy but he owned a chunk Of brazil the size Of connecticut and built a city and it had, hospitals it had grocery, stores that had fire, department, schools you name. It and it was really close To Henry ford's city In brazil Called, fordlandia.
Speaker 3: Which was a fucking rubber slave. Plan, yeah, honestly what do you?
Speaker 4: Think, yeah And ludwig was doing the same, thing, yep. Okay but a lot of the INFORMATION i got for this card came out of this, book along with some periodicals you can find online for free about THE, ciaa which is the coordinator of Inter american. Affairs and the way that worked is is that there was this joint effort between The United states And central And South america to share. Cultures but in reality it was all funded by The Rockefeller foundation so they could find new deposits of minerals and resources to just pillage From South. America and one of them was the film. Industry, okay so you Remember Carmen, miranda you, know the lady with fruit on her. Head, yeah, okay you would have never heard her name had it not been for THE Ciaa. Okay there were the Joint hollywood cultural exchange pieces of media to get each culture used to one. Another so that's why there is this. Period if you ever look at Old hollywood from, like, oh you, know like the you, know maybe the late maybe mid nineteen thirties going into like the, fifties there's like a lot Of hollywood film that features a lot Of mexican, actors you, Know argentinian, actors and you ever wondered, Why, well this is. Why, okay this is where this comes. From in, FACT i don't know if you're fans of Old, disney but there was an old cartoon With Donald duck and his best friends were A brazilian parrot and A mexican. Chicken you remember, THAT i remember The mexican. Chicken that's, right that's where this comes. From this it was all A rockefeller funded cultural exchange. Program, okay.
Speaker 5: Interesting, YEAH i actually really like the visual of that card.
Speaker 3: Too, oh this one's.
Speaker 4: Wild, Okay oh my, gosh, okay this.
Speaker 5: ONE'S i saw that.
Speaker 6: Card i've been sitting here looking at. It it's literally sitting right in. FRONT i, Mean i'm, like what is this so very?
Speaker 4: DEEP i think it's in the nineteen ninety Four National Defense Authorization. ACT i think it's ninety. Four but there's this little tiny there's this little tiny. Amendment it's, like you, know maybe two sentences. Long it's called The kyle Or Kill BEING Amn. Amendment and what it is is that it limits the resolution Of american satellites over one. Country which country do you think it? Is just going out ON, AM i was gonna Say. Israel, yeah big big being has to be The. Jews why why would you want why would you want to do? That, yeah then we're going to talk about The Jewish Defense. Organization there were the militant arm of The Anti Defamation. League, oh cart to, say it looks like The confederate stars and, bars but it's. Close that's actually the symbol of THE jdo in replace of the. Stars because these guys like to they like to file public permits for clan, rally but it was all a lie just to stir up race hatred because the JD o was actually filling out the. Permits, okay, okay, Wow so was it actually A jewish organization or was it people fronting as? That because there was also THE uh that radio broadcast With Rabbi finkelstein as he was talking about how clearly all The jews want to do is kill all the boys and all these. Things that's, yeah that that's. Separate this guy was actually Pretty this guy was so militant that THE uh that he had like an own internal war with somebody. ELSE i don't know if you're familiar with the guy Named Lyndon. LaRouche he used to be head Of Executive Intelligence. Review they're the guys that published that Book Dope. Inc, okay great, book great, book by the. Way but this guy in charge of the JD o infiltrated E I. R and rated Out lennon The roosh and ended up lying about his, finances which prohibited him from running for, president and he went to. Jail oh, shit, O. Kevin some younger kids might be familiar with it what hate speech, is but they. Don't they may not realize just how tyrannical it is In. Europe oh, yeah, YEAH i JUST i was just looking at this this freedom. INDEX i forget which organization put it, out but it's basically, saying on a.
Speaker 2: Scale of zero to one, hundred how free is this? Country and they take in economic, freedom they take in freedom of, speech, religion all this, stuff And AMERICA i think was like seventy something out of one, hundred which is. Solid Somehow britain scored higher than, us And i'm, like, okay so right NOW i.
Speaker 4: Can tell you the rest of this list is complete. Horseshit they get arrested for putting up a Mean facebook. Post, no and, You i'm sure you're familiar with the remote viewing of THE cia and the army.
Speaker 8: Did.
Speaker 4: Yeah but the scariest THING i THINK i have read because, OKAY i don't you, know scary movies don't bother. Me but the one thing that does kind of like disturb me is cosmic. Horror you, know stuff LIKE Hp, lovecraft same like. That, yeah that stuff disturbs. ME i love it when it. Comes i'm, like have you ever read the twenty nine pages describing The gateway?
Speaker 2: Process so we actually have done a series of episodes on this a while, back and WHERE i pretty much fall with. IT i all, right if you read the, reports the after action, reports for lack of better, words this is the same as THE irs auditing THE irs and telling the public that they found no faults in anything The Gateway. Project are the ones that did the audit on the success of The Gateway. Project SO i forget the actual what the numbers. Are but it's like if three thousand reports were filed and they are the one that are telling you that they found no fault in anything that they.
Speaker 4: Did it's very hard to pinpoint how much of it's bullshit and how much of its.
Speaker 3: Reality oh, no it's.
Speaker 4: Total it's total. Garbage, no it is. There but there were a few there were a few instances of people and the people that are actual psychics or at least claiming that they can and they're able to do stuff that is completely, unexplainable not being, led not being, guided whatever.
Speaker 3: Else that's.
Speaker 2: Wild but The Gateway project was more about training somebody who has no psychic background on how to be a, psychic and that was dubious circumstances at.
Speaker 4: Best, yeah and but the but things things really start to fall into, place and you connect a lot of dots when you realize that most of the scientists were actually high level clears from The church Of.
Speaker 3: Scientology why is that not surprise man.
Speaker 8: At?
Speaker 4: All and here's a name that everybody that he should, know and he's kind of buried from history recent. History in the, eighties this guy ran The pentagon and he's responsible for introducing The United states government with defense contractors so they could just have a blank check. Written and he later went on to found The Carlisle.
Speaker 3: Group, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Excellent and then, YEAH i do have one card so far finished about The. Bronfmans this is about their, rise and THEN i have another card about their, Fall, Okay and then talk About Edward. Lansdale he was the psychological officer Who, yeah that's actually, uh there's a PHOTO i took of The Vietnam memorial here In. Houston but, yeah he he was. Nuts he in The. Philippines he would he'd find a band of soldiers and kill one of them and drain all their blo and he spread rumors that The Philippine vampire was doing. It, yeah and they totally bought. It and he's the one who came up with the idea For Operation. Mongoose, yeah the, dude he did some wild shit in the name of the greater. Good the vampire story was.
Speaker 2: One then they also had those big loudspeakers playing like monster noise in the middle of the jungle at. Night and you got These vietnamese dudes who have lived there their entire, life like they know the jungle like the back of their, hand and out of. Nowhere now they got monsters running in, here and it's, like all, right maybe.
Speaker 3: That'll, work maybe it.
Speaker 2: Won't but he also played onto the superstitions of the people that live, there because these people are extremely.
Speaker 3: Superstitious it all tied. In but, yeah he did some wild.
Speaker 4: Shit oh, yeah the kiddie's got to know how the funding of the settlements In palestine. Began mm. Hmmm this fellow right. Here, absolutely and then the exercise For Dark, winter which took place well before the anthrax lie that got us into war With. Iraq, YEAH i don't Think i'm actually familiar With Dark. Winter there's a great book you can get online for. Free it's Called The Pentagon's, brain and it's all ABOUT darpa and there's a nice section in there About Dark. Winter oh, okay SO i remember hearing about, this BUT i did not know it was Called Dark. Winter it's talking about the two thousand and one high level bioterrorism simulation of the smallpox.
Speaker 3: Outbreak, yeah, wow, okay, okay it was also.
Speaker 4: Mentioned.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah i've never done a deep dive into this. One that's. Fascinating mm.
Speaker 4: Hmm it's like they almost like knew it was. Coming and THEN i do have a card About Daniel, ludwig okay for, sure and, YEAH i gotta get into. Him and then, okay this is pretty. Fascinating there was an actual scientific study to try to figure out encode and classify what kind of conspiracy theorist you, are, okay and they came up with a code, book all, right and so they could literally like code what kind of believer you?
Speaker 3: Are, okay, Okay, yeah but how how deep go?
Speaker 5: Is how your code?
Speaker 4: Is it's it's kind of like, that but it's mainly aimed at like social media and trying to, uh this is tied to pre bunking a little.
Speaker 6: Bit and what's with the duckies by the, way because you HAVE i have another ducky THAT i Love this One blackwater, one AND i was, LIKE.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you, KNOW i DON'T i don't know.
Speaker 5: If there's like a significance Because i'm.
Speaker 6: Like that was the first card THAT i pulled, on AND i was, like, YO i like the duck alreadies around.
Speaker 4: DUCKIES i don't know WHY i don't own. DUCKIES i just always am in situations around around. DUCKIES i don't know.
Speaker 5: Why, like the duckies are a huge thing down. Here you will find. THEM i have like ten of them behind me right.
Speaker 3: Now they're.
Speaker 5: Everywhere.
Speaker 4: Well this photo was actually from The Houston rodeo and at their carnival game section where you can pick a. Duck, Yeah i'm going around getting some street photos AND i turn around there's this duck looking right.
Speaker 5: At me And i'm, like, hey staring your soul, DOWN i.
Speaker 4: Know and you're cute.
Speaker 3: Feeling some type of way right.
Speaker 4: Now. Man oh and this is for series, two SO i gotta go, back all. Right so, Yeah cloyd Pivots. STRATEGY i. WAS i was really happy the way that one turned.
Speaker 3: OUT i like that one a.
Speaker 5: Lot, yeah it reminds me of kind of like A Star wars Stars treck.
Speaker 4: Situation but, yeah that's just some that's just some you, know highlights from series. Three BUT i have a ton more AND i still, have like LIKE i, said you, know If i'm really, trucking maybe MAYBE i get through three topics a. WEEK i, mean as If i'm just cranking. It but, TONIGHT i gotta take care of my winger, dog and THEN i gotta buckle in AND i GOTTA i gotta finish a design on the southern of The Summer institute Of, linguistics and that is a very very important. Organization in, fact you can learn more about sill as their acronyms. Forms you can learn a lot about them in this. Book, Okay but to sum it up, basically the plot is is that when you have indigenous tribes and you can't reach them and you can't westernize, them how do you get to? Them? Missionaries, clearly, Right and so you go in and you get some go getter missionaries that want to save souls and teach The. Bible and they go in and they learn the local indigenous languages and they Translate bibles into their local. Language and it looks good for the. Church but guess who's funding. It The Rockefeller. Foundation, yeah and they're getting all kinds of. Intel they're getting, topography they're getting, customs they're getting they're they're figuring out which tribes are more, docile who can we use as a, workforce you know WHAT i? Mean so. Interesting oh, yeah and it's it's sad because you've got people that are really like true believers and they want to do, good and you know they're they're they're thirsty for. Ministry but then you, know behind their, back with out there and even knowing they're they're being.
Speaker 2: Used, yeah that's been done quite a few times as a matter of, FACT i mean throughout the. World BUT i mean there are so many examples of this In africa where.
Speaker 4: Dude, yeah it would still that the same group is used In vietnam And. Africa oh, yeah it wasn't Just South, america, Right, No so so you're absolutely, right you know it it's it's you, know this girls' school or this uh you, know orphan organization or not to bring up Just sarah McLaughlin, here but one of these organizations where you, know people will, fund you, know for fifty cents a day you can feed these children or whatever the. Case never mind the fact that it's being used as a front for a, massive uh you, know human trafficking, operation or they're they're using these children to leverage their parents to get back into the slave minds or these types of things like that's that's.
Speaker 3: Resale, anybody, Right it's.
Speaker 2: Yeah and, again like you, said there are so many people that will donate to these causes or will donate years of their life for the mission's work to you, know go out there and do what they believe is a just and righteous, cause and their hearts are in the right, place and maybe they do have a very positive impact on a few children in the. Mix that's, true but it's like it's like if you look behind the, curtain then you're going to be discussed and want to go, home and you're on contract for more, time and then it's a.
Speaker 3: Whole liability, issue and it's, yeah it's it's a, mess. Honestly, SO i, mean you've Been your cards are, phenomenal not just THE i really like.
Speaker 4: THEM i was going to give give the audience a couple of book, recommendations AND i want to point these books out because they're not like the self published like you, know top one hundred conspiracies and, well you, know not the sensational crap you see it Like barnes And. Noble, okay real, authoritative well sourced history, books and everybody needs this on their. Bookshelf, okay this book is, fantastic and you know, You i'm sure you all know who The warburgs, are but they're. Amazing, Uh it's amazing how many people don't know anything about The. Warburgs, yeah it's it's one of these names that they have been secretly running ship for so.
Speaker 3: Long but it's like most human, beings unless you've looked into, it you wouldn't know, it.
Speaker 4: Right and there's also a really good section in here that briefly goes over The Havara, agreement and but if you want a bigger book on, it you can get The Transfer agreement By Edwin black and that was a much thicker breakdown of. It, yeah this one has a lot of the dirty receipts associated with. It But The warburgs is a great book and you learn quite a bit about how because if you've ever i, mean it's amazing how many people, go what do you? Mean you mean you Mean russia And japan had a? War Like, yeah they totally. Did, yeah it's called The Russo Japanese. War and you know who funded their navy mm, hmm, Yeah Max warburg and he was prompted to do it By Jacob. Schiff See jacob. Shift his family married into The warburgs and The rothschild. Family in, Fact Jacob schiff's parents they worked at the same house As Daddy Rothschild amshale in the same.
Speaker 2: House WHICH i mean The rothschilds have funded the wars Since. NAPOLEON i would argue a little bit before, that BUT i, know for official narratives Since.
Speaker 4: Napoleon but, yeah The Russo Japanese war for those that don't, know right around early nineteen, hundreds it was nineteen oh, five maybe it's been in a, minute nineteen nineteen oh, Eight, YEAH i just want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah and yeah it.
Speaker 2: Was there's a reason why a lot of people haven't heard about, it to be honest with, you because The russian navy was not much of anything prior to you. Know and this is also right around the time Where japan started to really dive into the. Industrialization they had left the samurai and fiefdom system that they had had for years and. Years they finally opened up as far as being an isolationist nation right around the eighteen, fifties give or, take cut to by nineteen oh five they were a legitimate industrial powerhouse that was on the.
Speaker 3: Rise And russia this is before communism got.
Speaker 4: Its grips into, them although the murmurs were starting and it was, yeah it's the whole, thing and then a GOOD a good corollary is How Wall street and a lot of The west funded the rise Of. Bolshevism if you see any book written By Anthony, sutton by, it, OKAY i mean he's. Fantastic every single book is a just a home. Run. DAMN i mean he gives you the. Receipts one last THING i wanted to say on The warburgs is That Max warburg was of The German he was In. Germany Paul warburg was In america and he became the first chairman of The Federal. Reserve But max he taught The japanese the most important lesson in. Business in, fact he was honored By there's a word In japan called zaibatsu starts with A z And zaibatsu basically means is that when you run a, company you don't want to run everything. Yourself you want to break it down and you only want to trust members with it in your own family to run components of. It so like you might make, something but then you put your uncle in charge of shipping and you put your daughter in charge of. Advertising you know WHAT i? Mean Max werburg taught The japanese how to do.
Speaker 2: That you, know, shit, WOW i mean WHICH i? Mean there's tons of organizations that do, That mafia families and everything else. Where they keep it all in the family as a way, to you, know consolidate power and. Wealth the same concept behind why The rothchilds can only mirror their second cousins or.
Speaker 3: Closer they're trying to consolidate that.
Speaker 2: Wealth which looking at them, now it's clear to see how inbred they.
Speaker 4: Are have you ever Heard Jacob rothschild before he, Died you ever heard him? Speak, yeah he's a pretty the dude.
Speaker 3: Was he was so, imbred it was Very it sounded like he was drunk when he was stone cold. SOBER a lot of, them you, know.
Speaker 4: They broke that. Rule some of them married. Nieces, yeah, yeah it wasn't just. Cousins it's, bad it's so. Bad and then you look at the way they look, now and it's, like, YEAH i could see. It y'all got, y'alls y'all got The jewish version of The habsburg.
Speaker 3: Jawn it's not pretty.
Speaker 4: Well you, know if you look at the vampire, mythos you know it's kind of metaphorical about. Something BUT i. Don't maybe you can pick up What i'm laying. DOWN i. Do oh, yeah, okay it's you, know you had they can't see their own. Reflection, yeah hant, hanty. DUDE i am so glad that we have you on as a guest right. Now, Okay, so so WHAT i, GOT i gotta kind of wind it. Down AND i was GONNA i was gonna go, ahead And i'm, sorry raving uh, Any i'm. SORRY i just keep vomiting out of my. Mouth here is?
Speaker 5: There oh, no you're.
Speaker 6: Oh, So I'm i'm terrible with, names and Like i'm one of those people that are just horrible with. Names so when people are like spouting out a ton of, Names i'm like mm hmmmm.
Speaker 5: Hmm and so This jacob knows all the, names remembers all the you, know historical, things And i'm like.
Speaker 6: Yep and then SO i listen And i'm, Like, OKAY i, KNOW i know what we're talking about, now but it Just i'm not very good with, names so you won't hear me say a bunch when it comes to like people saying, Things i'm writing a bunch of, notes SO i know my notes are like you could, TELL i have serious scatterbreen, energy BUT i have like circles and, notes And i'm the book. Person and so for our book, CLUB i was sitting here circling DIFFERENT i was writing down in the books that you were saying and, stuff BECAUSE i know we have some very devout readers in our book club and that are in the cult, actually that have massive. Collections So i'm sure when they listen they Are i'll definitely direct them towards, you BECAUSE i can think of a couple right off the top of my head that would just be devouring anything that you.
Speaker 4: Have so and, HONESTLY i, mean WHERE i go to work, out my gym is watching an episode Of Grand Theft world With Richard. Grove that man's library is, intimidating, Okay and when there's like a current event or something that connects to moments of the, past he'll pull the book off the shelf and show you where the bear does. It and it's, Like i've never heard of this. BOOK i got to get this. Book but this book is like six hundred dollars On eBay And i'm not going to have this. Book dad got. It but IT'S i, MEAN i go TO i, MEAN i don't know about where you, live BUT i on my. MAP i always have an alert When i'm near one of my one of the cool bookstores that aren't a, chain you, know with my, family you know the kind where you got to walk sideways or you get, tetanus you know WHAT i.
Speaker 5: Mean there's one down In New orleans that's so high to the ceilings that have rat tunnels through the whole.
Speaker 4: Thing that's.
Speaker 6: Awesome it's, yeah it's this. TINY i, mean, HONESTLY i feel like this is my. Bedroom it's, not it's bigger than, that but the the rat tunnels are literally like you're squeezing past and it's as tall as the ceilings and like there's only one way to go and it's really, tight and it has so many books. THERE i also follow a person On instagram that's a rare book, collector and my mom just met somebody actually that is a rare book, collector and she was talking about, like, well if there's any books that you ever guys want And i'm, Instabam, okay there's so many cool.
Speaker 5: Books so.
Speaker 2: Yeah but also this is your cards were written for people that don't really know too much about the conspiratorial, world you, know and they want to dive. Deeper and it's Not you're not bombarding them with way too much information or hitting them with a book that's you, know ninety five chapters long or. Anything you're given the meat and, potatoes the quick bullet, points and it's enticing enough to where these people are going to pull out their phone and google what the hell they just, read which is the entire.
Speaker 3: Point that's the.
Speaker 4: Point it's, like, okay, fine you, know, look you might you might get me on a. Technicality you might give me on a. Typo i've already found Some i'm, sorry but you know What i'm. NOT i promise you you're gonna Have you're gonna have a lasting relationship with any of these, Cards, Okay and you might just pick up a book and that's the. Point you'd be amazed at WHAT i had to leave. Out and at some point there might be sequel. Cards but WHAT i would like to do IS i have A i have a little special Deal i'd like to present to your. Audience and this is evergreen until we get a. Winner. Okay what we're gonna do here IS i am going to open a pack of cards right here on. Camera all, right and, again good cult. Members if you're not seeing, this you need to be On. Patreon, however this offer is going to be for anybody of The, patreon of The, spotify of The apple, podcast wherever you're hearing this.
Speaker 3: From this current offer.
Speaker 4: Is on the. Table. Okay so the rules you gotta be in The United, states. Y'all, sorry shipping is a. Bear. Okay so, yeah What i'm gonna do Is i'm gonna open this And i'm going to show you the, cards And i'm gonna ask you a trivia. Question and it's gonna be a simple trivia. Question it's not that. Hard and you just have to reach out to. Me you can email, me you can contact me Through. Instagram i'm easy to. Find you can just you can find my email on plunderworld dot com or you can find me On instagram at plunder World. Cards so let's get to rip in, here and every pack has an easy to tear a. Corner i'm not.
Speaker 5: Gonna LIE i like to watch people open packs of, cards But i'll say this is an.
Speaker 3: Unboxing we're watching it in real.
Speaker 4: Time. Okay so first card out of the gate is gonna be a black border outcome based, education and that's all about how corporations we're guiding the curriculum of. Schools and you can read The deliberate Dumbing down Of america By Charlotte izzerby for a big breakdown on. That this is a good. One this is about THE pcr testing that was done to go ahead and make a whole bunch of false confirmation diagnoses FOR. Covid. Yep and, yes that is an actual PHOTO i took at a medical research.
Speaker 5: Trial, wow.
Speaker 4: Okay and twenty six fifty, nine because, everybody that's the amount of. Time that's the warning that people were given to get out of The King David hotel twenty six fIF there was that many minutes, yep twenty six. Minutes basically twenty seven. Minutes that's how much time you had to. Leave, wow. Okay and then the declaration of. Interdependence this is how your favorite stuff Like Schoolhouse rock and the bi centennial how all of it was just really a message of. Globalism it had nothing to do with the two hundredth anniversary of The United. States, wow, okay here's a card that talks about this is one of the p Two Masonic lodge cards that talks about The Vatican.
Speaker 3: Bank, yeah which the connections to those are fucking.
Speaker 4: Insane and this is about la, problematique which is a fancy word that The club Of rome uses in their. Publications they wrote two. Books one Was The limits To growth and that's the famous one where we get all of our climate change propaganda and they presented it As la problematique so they could sound. Intelligence, okay, okay which we've talked about The club Of rome, before but there's never a bad time to go. Deeper oh, yeah those books are, free you can get them. Online there's two big. Books and then people need to know who what rhodes scholars are and how it was a. Creation it was a creature Of Cecil. Rhoads i'm sure you know modern Day zimbabwe that used to Be, rhodesia you, know named After Cecil rhoads and all the famous to see does this one have the. List one of the other cards has the. LIST i didn't know, this but you, KNOW i Think Chris christofferson was A Rhodes. Scholar, YEAH i think. So NOW i Think Paul. Giamati, YES i think that's. Weird it is very.
Speaker 2: Strange but, yeah The rhodes scholars people don't really know what that. Is they they may have heard of it, before given like A Rhodes Scholarship award or something like, that but now the.
Speaker 4: Road, yeah A Rhodes scholar is The british. Award The american version is The Fulbright. Scholar, okay all, right so you can have all those. Cards, now in every pack of, cards the very last card at the bottom is either going to be, uncommon rare or ultra. Rare, unfortunately we didn't get a, shiny so there's no ultra rare. There but email me or just reach out to me On instagram and answer this easy trivia. Question SO i live in the city Of houston and it has an official. Nickname, okay, now there's lots of nicknames for the city Of, houston but if you can reach out to me and just tell me what the official nickname Of houston, is THEN i will gladly package these up and mail you a nifty.
Speaker 3: Sticker all, right, Okay and once, again where can the people find? You reach out?
Speaker 4: To?
Speaker 2: You find your, cards your, content all of your, Things, james give yourself all the shameless.
Speaker 4: Plugs so you can find me at plunderworld dot. Com it's the easiest place to. GO i do HAVE i do have. BOXES i do have sample like if you want to order just five, packs give it a little lick when you get, home see what it tastes. Like, YEAH i do that. Too and Then instagram is the place WHERE i post the, most WHERE i have preview art for series three on. There SOMETIMES i do condensed speed run videos of me actually making a card in real. Time then there'll be promos for convention appearances and sometimes teases for stream like the one we're on right. Now hell, yeah Plunder world cards On. Instagram.
Speaker 2: James we appreciate you coming on the show this. Evening this was wildly, entertaining super. Fun i'm glad that we just made a new homie. Here, honestly we're gonna have to have be you back on the show sooner rather than.
Speaker 4: Later. Bro, honestly ANYTIME i can talk forever about anything.
Speaker 2: Absolute that also works very well for this, too because, man sometimes the interviews are a little.
Speaker 4: Difficult there's a lot of dead air and you have to carry the. Conversation it's so nice to have somebody that's, like, NO i will match your your motor mouth. Energy let's fucking. Go it's like, yes, yes, yeah AND i even And i'm now yeah right, ON i, agree yes. Indeed, uh while we're giving the shameless, plugs good cult, members go check out Plunder.
Speaker 2: World like he, said we have some of his products for. Ourselves he mailed them to. US i cannot recommend them. Enough if you are an experienced conspiracy if you are somebody that's new to the, game if you're somebody who wants to give a gift for somebody that you, know as far as why are you into so many, Conspiracies, hey let me just hand you this pack of, cards just thumb through, them and you tell me WHY i am the way THAT i. Am, listen this is the place to. Go it's a one stop shot for all things. Conspiratorial it's amazing and the artwork is. Phenomenal but, uh while we're giving the shameless, plugs good cult, Members if you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver, bullion then go to the link of the description below TO cec silver dot com and get your start. Today talk to your financial, advisor talk to YOUR cpa whoever's handling your retirement, portfolio and ask them what they think about the investment in precious. Metals once they tell you the truth of the, matter don't take my word for. It talk to your accountant when they tell you about the benefits of investing in precious. Metals we hope to see you over at coecsilver dot com to get your start. Today if you're somebody likes to season your food with, good, natural wholesome, seasonings then you need to go To flavors of The forest and go get you Some Bigfoot.
Speaker 3: Breath we love this.
Speaker 2: Product i've actually started using it more than once a day at lunch and at. DINNER i just find myself. Sprinkling it's freeze dried garlic. Dust it's. Amazing it goes well with. Everything they got lions, made they got, ginger they got, garlic they got spicy, garlic WHICH i gotta say is my personal. Favorite and we are currently working on A cajun. Line be on the lookout for that, one but go to Flavors oftheforest dot com right now use the promo code cult at Checkout cult for fifteen percent off your, order and all orders over thirty dollars are free. Shipping but Good cult, members we want to hear from. You what do you think about our Guy james here and plunder? World what do you think about the conversations that we had this?
Speaker 4: Evening the best place to do these things and let us know how you feel about it would be Too please hit the five stars of The shares OF lifeu ofcribes comentsly but posty reviewers shares with their friends of family shares Hit we're here's the. Deal the more activity the algorith disease across all of our listening, platforms the more we get promoted more potential listeners.
Speaker 3: Who could then become potential cult members like.
Speaker 4: Theirs you, final ldies and, Gentlemen why are gonna go check Out Minimistics Jonathan show and getting the same lever respect over there with the five star.
Speaker 3: Views and the positivity in the.
Speaker 4: Comments co check out The cage And night and come join each of us part individual patron lives veils Every wednesday night at nine Pm.
Speaker 3: Central links to both of those are in the description.
Speaker 4: Below, also go check out Plunder world on all of his socials and his emails and his website and.
Speaker 3: Booth these outgorithms, people and we thank you for everybody he's already gonna have done. So with all of this being, said.
Speaker 2: This was another beautiful episode of The cult Of conspiracy AND i am The Cajun. Knight and there's one very, important extremely final piece of information needs you learn just as soon as human as.
Speaker 3: Possible