Speaker 1: Man, can I get in and everybody, welcome back to Calling All Beings. I'm your host DJ on a very very special show tonight. Because you know what we got going on. We got the first lady a Turtle Boy Nation in OG one of the first nine. Baby, go check your one percent Motorcycle Gang rules and you're gonna talk about the first nine. She's one of those. So we're gonna get her on tonight. But before I introduce our special guests of honor, let us introduce my Coke collaborator for Calling All Beings into the joint. You know who she is? Put your hands together from Mary. Excuse me be Adriance.
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: Everyone good?
Speaker 3: How are you happy Saturday?
Speaker 1: Happy Saturday? Man? This is gonna be dope.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: We've been wanting to talk to this young lady for a while because she's been behind the scenes for quite a bit, but yet at the same time, she's been out on the street, like out front, you know what I mean, doing her damn thing with no fear. So and I, like I say in the intro to this, like I really think her commentary on Twitter is quite witty and funny and cool, and so from from that standpoint, other than us meeting her at the you know, we met her at the Halloween party, but other than that, I didn't know, Like, I didn't really get to speak with her a whole lot. And I'm like, Wow, she's really cool. Definitely want to have her on the show. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Absolutely know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 1: All Right, Then, without further ado, this young lady, as Beatrice told me, is is one of the Canton nine. She was involved in the movement prior to her becoming a couple with Turtle Boy, who's obviously the leader of the movement, the one who brought this to the national media and national press. But she was already involved, so I kind of would like to find out about that journey, right. Also want to hear what her finer points are in the case, because I have a feeling that she has some interesting things to say about the case, the trial and second trial. And then we're gonna we're gonna see if we can draw her out to do some to read Olivia's tweets and do a little bit of cab ridiculousness. Right, Yeah, sounds straight to do, right you. Yeah, Yeah, you've been practicing an accent today. So we're gonna see if Meredith does any accents or if she just act a fool with us, because that'll be good enough. So without any further ado, if you would party people, please put your hands together.
Speaker 4: Grammared, Oh yeah, Mom's getting in there.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you guys are too nice. Thank you so much for having me. You're gonna make me blush, but thank you for having me. And I apologize everybody out there for all the yellowness. I'm sure you probably recognize this background, and I now see why every time he's looking at him on YouTube, he's just yellow, just galore, just John the city, and I get it. Now we're at what we call mom and Dad's house, not his mom and dad, not my mom and dad. He's renting a house right now, just because he just about it of jail, and as we're thinking like a long term housing. He's renting a house from a guy who lives in California, his landlord, and when he comes home, he's like, oh, there's mom and Dad's room. Be careful of mom and Dad's hope chest. So we jokingly call it mom and Dad's house, and I thank you. The artifacts here the raggedy hand doll from his Higgins experiment. Yeah, just yellow lighting. Just it's like walking into like the seventies. If you ever looking for that experience, Yeah, so I am looking.
Speaker 1: I am looking for that experience. I'm going to relive my youth. I mean, I was born in sixty seven, So you know what I'm saying? What No way?
Speaker 2: For real?
Speaker 1: I was I was born in sixty seven. I know you're like, how could someone his age act as foolish as he does. I don't know, it just comes natural. It just happens. So anyway, I am going to grow up. I just don't know when.
Speaker 2: So yeah, thank you for having me. I appreciated the intro one. The one thing that stuck out with how you described me, besides obviously what everybody knows me as his Turtle Boy's girlfriend is I appreciate you thinking funny because a lot of people on Twitter sometimes they don't get my sarcasm, and I do think it's come out a lot more since I first started tweeting too. Just now I just say things with like shocking news is my favorite one, and the people if you know, you know that I'm not I don't normal I don't. That's not like me being serious. It's me actually like being a parody of the Grants with all his parody account. That account is like the best parody out there. Grant smith Alis thinks that's me. I'm like, thank you so much for thinking that I'm that humorous. I wish I had that sense of humor and like the time because it has like thousands of tweets, but it's it's the funniest one and most believable one out there if anyone's looking for a good parody account. So I appreciate you calling me funny. That was like the biggest compliment from that intro. But thank you guys for having me.
Speaker 1: Yes, ma'am, it is an honor. And so yeah, if you would, just because personally I'm interested and Beatrice is interested, and I think the audiences as well. Could we start off and just kind of tell us a little bit about your background, with all respects to the fact that there are doctors out there, but what you can share.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean everybody already knows like my whole life. I'm on my own name on Twitter and stuff, so people have contacted my workplace. I've already been through all that. I'm a CPA. I work at I'm not going to say the name because I'm not for the record, I'm not acting on anything I say tonight. Isn't on behalf of that company that's out there that's been contacted by the trolls. I work at a large financial institution. I'll say that as a CPA. I'm a mom, which is the most important thing to me. Another person in my life, my daughter, who's been kind of dragged through the mud since I became I guess kind of more in the public eye, but that's the most important thing to me. I followed different true crime cases over the years, and I got into the Charite case mostly because I had followed Turtle Boy on and off, so like reading his articles on it was how I first found out about it. Just going back to the beginning. I didn't follow him like religiously. There were a few articles. Really it was like somebody in my town got written about and that's kind of how I found out about him. So yeah, So I was following the case pretty quickly, joined all Facebook groups following it, and then the very first standout I went to in Canton in November twenty twenty three resulted in a summons for felony minister intimidation. So yeah, I got I went from like reading the stories about this pretty quickly to being in the story about this within a matter of months. But I mean, the best thing is I've made some really great friends with it. Deanna Bobby Brad, Lauren Murray, Jenn Altman just to me a few. I know, I'm forgetting people, but just so many good friends I made from all of this that I speak to every day now. So yeah, Obviously the Canton nine thing happened, and that was one of the first times I actually ever spoke to Aiden was when that happened. He had messaged me about it, just some of like we were going over some of the court documents that came with it, the police report, and then talking about legal counsel for it. And one of the first things because he was talking about you in like a fundraiser for USh, and it was like, I'm just not comfortable, like I don't want to take away like resources from my Karen and your fund, but he did it anyway, So that was kind of like, It's funny I look back at our messages before anything, like before he went to jail and it's like strictly platonic. He was like, wow, you were like really just down to business when your messages with me, like you were very like it was not like flirting. I was like, yeah, like why like when I mean, for all, I knew you were married, so I wasn't gonna go there. So yeah, So that was like the first time I really talked to him much, but it was against igly britonic. And then flash forward he went to jail and we were still just friends for like the first month or so we were talking. We would just talk about the case and everything and the hearings. I would play the hearings for him as they were happening while he was in jail, and I helped trade a couple of his blogs jail. I'll I'll tell you what one of them was. One on Mellow. If you go back to the big one on Mellow, that was one. I won't go or the other ones that I'm responsible for, but there's a good one.
Speaker 1: On Mellow, all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a purpose A per little personal dig with him too. Was he was the one who called the police Ofice with the cant and nine and made me deal with all of that for months, so that kind of like came out in that one. But yeah, no, we were just friends for a while just talking about the case and then just evolved.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that liked so well. I'll tell you what I want to like kind of find out like were you in high school? Were you kind of like into in school government. Were you an athlete? Were you an academic? So I want to get into that. But one thing that I was remiss in doing is we have a habit of saying hello to everybody that's in the chat because we want him to know like that they're kind of part of it, because they're gonna have questions for you and so forth. This evening. But first I want to recognize that we have some new members. So Lois Lane, what's up, homegirl? I love it you come here with your own wrench. It's like, yo, when I show up, I got some wrench, I got a wrench and YO chat. So thank you for becoming a member. This young lady too, I just chatted with today. Thank you Christina Rasmuthlin, You've been such a great friend. And also we have a new member, Amanda Welcome. Thank you being Venidos who else we got to say hi to here. We got a whole bunch of people in here. There's a whole lot of love for Meredith in here. So I think Boston Brandy is here, my new and Dennis Sweeney the legend also another legend like you. Tima is here, Sherry Dizzle my mind. Hi, Sherry, Lauren, Lauren s welcome. I love those little hand things. Those little emojis are kind of really cool. And this one we've always got to use the accent for Mary Malachey. Come Marry mlackeys, so good to have you love. In case you didn't know that was my Irish accent. I've saved the applause to later soon sooner, al'ays Little Meredith agreed. And there's anybody also from out here in Colorado Lake me.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: One of our mods, one of our fore mods, Kelly uh Umba, Hello, i'mba Kelly, Stephie. What's up homegirl? I know you're with your son up there at Saint Jude's. Uh so one love to that. I hope everything works out well. Val hell Law is the official attorney of Calling All Beings. So she's a retired in Massachusetts attorney. Hello, Valhalla, Boston, Brandy Reference Elia and this is RB. You know I like RB. I don't know if I like it better with like the barbecue saucer or the cheese on it, but I'm with you. Uh. And there is Chante's Inferno a new member, Hello, Ruby c. And everybody knows this girl because she a superstar in the movement. Right there, SD, We're gonna see you at the Meal of Food SD January twelfth, Dedham Tavern on the Square. I'll be the guy with the shiny shirt as you would imagine. What's this one? Moofy moofy loops movie loops? Hi, Meredith, Hi, And I think this is what you're talking about you right here?
Speaker 3: Oh ah?
Speaker 1: And rocker chick, so you got to do the rocker thing? Come on?
Speaker 2: Then, oh my god, Aiden was doing that the other night on New Year's Eve. Was three or four dance moves like that, and then it is the money thing were a new one the other night. I don't know if you saw any of the glares. I just I finally brought myself to watching it because I was like just secondhand embarrassment just watching myself because I had a few drinks too. But he was like doing this one too, Yeah, like it's.
Speaker 6: It's always when I cycled it back right like you know, just kind of his four steps and then took it back to the beginning.
Speaker 2: He started he really you started doing this. I was like, don't ever do that again.
Speaker 1: You know what, maybe though, during this upcoming weekend that we're gonna be maybe we can get him up to five dance moves. Like if he can go from three or four up to five, I call that a win.
Speaker 6: You know, because instructor I can help with this.
Speaker 3: I can choreograph him a number.
Speaker 1: This is why I'm afraid to dance in front of you over at the Tavern on the Square because I feel like you're gonna make no DJ it doesn't look.
Speaker 3: Cool, no, But so we have to do it together. So like you know, I would.
Speaker 6: It's a choreographed song, so it would. You wouldn't feel awkward because you don't have to make up your own dance moves. It's part of the song.
Speaker 2: So okay, dancing, there's gonna be dancing.
Speaker 6: No, No, he's just I don't know what he thinks Tavern on the Square is, but you know.
Speaker 1: Whatever, dancing is wherever you feel like it. Right, come on, I'm sure someone will have some right prehistoric let me turn off my prehistoric man dance in front of a fire with no music, so you know, all right, I think we've got just every everybody, So now we can get onto the business. Somebody did make us a I wanted someone made us? Oh it is hi DJ. Did you hear me on Tom and Mike? What you went on? Tom and Mike's I didn't get to hear your men Cunian accent. Christine Mitchell is one of our viewers from Manchester in England and they have an amazing accent. So no, Christine, I didn't hear it. But I want to hear your voice on this show because I love the man CuNi and accent. It is one of my favorite in all of the UK. So all right, now it's time to get down to Meredith business. Right here. We done did enough of this. So Meredith, what so were you in high school? You were involved in student government? Were you an athlete? Were you an academic like? Were you a musician? What was your thing?
Speaker 2: I wasn't involved in student government. I I did cheerleading and then I played softball too. I mean I got like decent enough grades. I wasn't like a's and b's. I wasn't like an all a student, but I did well enough. I mean, but I didn't really find, like get really interested in academics until I went into college and then grad school. To be honest, I mean, I like, without really trying much, I got a's and b's. Like looking back, I'm like, wow, if I really actually cared in high school and tried, I could have gotten street a's. I could have gotten this on the SATs and like, but I mean, everything happens for a reason. Obviously I would never redo anything. But it's like now I'm kind of like my daughter just refreshion year high school, and I'm just like, I wish I had just like pushed a little harder, and you won't regret it, Like so's She's a much better student than I am, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, if I could have gone back and done it better, it would have. You know, I would have tried to, I would have worked harder. I really didn't realize that really coming to Massachusetts, going to Dean College, that really kind of is where I figured that I could achieve in academics. But before that, I really really didn't know how how well I could do. And then after that that kind of carried me to my whole Air Force career with all the different tests and courses and stuff like that. So I'm with you, some people don't realize that quite as young. But if you got a's and b's, I think you still did pretty damn good as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean, but I didn't really apply myself or I shook a bunch of VP tests though. That's why I actually ended up finishing college in three years, even though I took a semester off. So yeah, because I had my daughter, so I was like motivated finish early. But I took I took like a lot of AP classes in high school my junior senior year, and I would get like b's in the classes, but I got fours and fives on the exam, so I got a bunch of college But it was helpful though, because it got a bunch of college credits that I had like almost like over like almost three quarters of a year to college don just from AP credits. So it was that was a good thing that So so I encourage other people, I don't know if that's still how it works, like if that college is still except that these days, I don't know if it's it's changed since I was in high school in two thousand and eight, But yeah, that was.
Speaker 1: I think people they still do that. I think kids are doing that, and they're also doing some of them do college while they're in high school as well and knock out a whole bunch of credits. So it's pretty amazing. I wish I was that cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's good because yeah, I mean I tell my daughter too, because I mean, most professions now you do need to get a graduate degree. So I had to get like I got two master's degrees for my job, and I went to you Master undergrad which was great because I saved a lot of money going for that because then I went to Northeastern for grad school. So it's like, I encourage anybody unless it's a really specialized program like for engineering or something for undergrad. I just I don't know. I encourage like kids going to college these days not to take out like hundreds of thousand dollars in loans for undergrad because the chances are you're going to have to go to grad school eventually. I mean, I don't know how how you guys, we do have amazing.
Speaker 6: Community colleges here in Massachusetts too, and that's you know there there's.
Speaker 3: A dime a dozen here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't want to go to college and you want to do a trade too, that's always something good. But I don't know. I just I have a lot of friends who graduated from my year who are still paying off like so much in loans and they got like their cheap. Some of them are teachers and they're they're not making like what they need to pay them off. So I just I wouldn't encourage anybody young now graduate unless your parents can can pay for it, to go into dent for for undergrad Yeah.
Speaker 1: When when I was assistant coach for kids jiu Jitsu at Gracie Baja, I got to know a lot of the parents, so these discussions came up, and I just told him, in my opinion, having already completed an Air Force career and was working in industry, I'm like, you don't need to send your kid to an IVY League school for them to get hired and get a great job. You're going to spend a lot of money and there are many, many, many, many colleges across just in the state of Massachusetts, not even talking you know, now we start talking about the entire country where your child can get a great education from grade school, go get hired, and you're like dying and you're going to just kill yourself to get them to an IVY League college for what? So you can tell your friends like, yeah, grow from you know, come on.
Speaker 2: Ivy League though the networking opportunity he's there or kind of that, I think to me is worth that's the money, to be honest. I mean, but like for in my situation, I got in besides you mass I got into Northeastern Providence College, Stonehill, all of those, and it was like, I don't my parents were they they would have done it, but I mean then they probably wouldn't have had money to help with grad school. So it's like, now a'l be in a situation similar situation with Alis. She's thicking. I'm like, well, here's the amount of money I have saved for you if you don't want to take out loans of your own, like, this is what you can use for grad school versus UMass So like a school like the ones I got into. It just wasn't worth it for me to spend significantly more money and go into debt than going to you Mass. But I don't know. I think I have a couple of friends who went to Harvard, and I don't think they have any regrets doing that.
Speaker 1: Not to say there's regret. It all depends on what your financial solvency is. But I'll say this, I'd say to them, Hey, you know, I could go to the Air Force Academy or west I have one friend, she's a single mom. She has a daughter at West Point. She has a at the Air Force Academy, so she's paying zero tuition and and they're like, yeah, well, I don't know if I want my child to be in the military. I'm like, let me tell you something. Every single job I've got and I only have a bachelor's degree, I don't even have master's and I am employ I'm so employable. And every single job I've gotten after I retired is as a result of the network from my service. I'll call that. I'll take down against Harvard or Yale any day, because it's not only me. It's like when I worked. I work in Air Force Special Operations Command, headquarters, every single person there was in the Air Force, So.
Speaker 2: I would be. I would be super proud if one of my kids joined the military. I mean, I knowing my daughter who I have now forgets that would never happen. I mean, she doesn't even like to clean her room. I can't imagine. She's just super girly. She wouldn't she wouldn't survive, and that just would never happen. But I'd be if I have a son someday, I'd be super proud.
Speaker 1: My Just for reference, my father said the same thing about me. I didn't like to clean my room. I didn't like to be away from home. And when I waved goodbye at Fort Hamilton and Brooklyn and went off, I said, I'm ready for this adventure and that was it and I never looked back. So you never I'm not saying, you know your child should be in the military, but you never know because I was not the prototype to do it, and I just I loved it. I you know, I'm not going to get into what I do now, but you kind of know from our conversation that we had in Halloween, so I'll just leave it at that.
Speaker 2: But I remember, but I mean Halloween party was I definitely had a few drinks that night. Yeah, we purposely we ubered that night so that we could like both have well. He was definitely like Aiden was like on it. He was likely I think this sums up perfectly for the Holly party. He was like shoving like his face with croutons and like cheese the salad at like when everybody was leaving, I was.
Speaker 1: Like, Okay, the pizza was so good. Dope too, man, the pizza was great. The salad was great. I enjoyed the hell out of that food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Walsh, she was amazing and doing all the planning and I like I had just done a trivia ed Freeden his last fund raiser, and I was like running around like a crazy person, like doing all the questions and planning it so like the Halloween party less than a month away. Like she just did everything and I was just like, wow, I love you right now. I would have done it too, because we committed doing it. But like I didn't have to do barely anything. I shod to buy stuff and giving and credit card for stuff, and like it was I was able to enjoy myself. I wasn't running around like at trivia. So Erica Walsh aget in.
Speaker 1: Fake You, Thank you Erica Walsh.
Speaker 2: Big boots on the ground. She's there and everything. She's there almost every day of the trial. Amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know if I got to meet her, but hopefully on one of these next couple of trips that are going to be gonna do to Massachusetts, I'd be remiss because she's in the chat and she knows I'm gonna do this, So let's let no not her. I mean this, this young lady right here, so let's give it him. She knows what's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Alive yet now in the bedding, can I.
Speaker 2: Get a man?
Speaker 1: She knows what's gonna happen. She knows what's coming, So you know it's okay.
Speaker 6: Miss Jessica, Miss Jessica, and b is feeling a little slighted. She says, can you tell DJ he forgot he forgot me and he is no longer beautiful?
Speaker 1: So what is all the beautifuls are gonna go to Beatrice and Meredith and none to me?
Speaker 6: What? And then she also wants Meredith's hair and hair smiling tips.
Speaker 1: All right, first of all, hello and Bezy, I'm sorry I forgot you. Love I I kind of did this backwards and as a host sometimes I make mistakes, but you know I love you. Go ahead with haircare tips please.
Speaker 2: I'm just I mean, I have like the straightest bland hair ever. I just wash it a few times, we can brush it, that's it. And then I don't even blow dry it because like I don't have the time. I don't know. That's like the one easy thing I was gifted.
Speaker 1: With, yeah, is good hair.
Speaker 6: You knew what I had to do with my curly hair to get it to look this way.
Speaker 3: It's literally what if I wish.
Speaker 2: I had curly hair, because I like, I'll curl it or I'll wave it and it stays for like a couple hours and then it's just flat. It's just I wish everybody wants it. They don't, they don't have. I wish I didn't have dead straight hair.
Speaker 5: But speaking of hair, excuse me, everybody, I'll be okay, okay, uh.
Speaker 1: Getting getting back into it. So are you gonna are you gonna engage? We're gonna read some of Olivia's tweets tonight. Uh after we you know, get through the interview part and we're gonna use I want, like, if you could use your most theatrical voice, if you do any accents? I mean, are you down for this kind of cab ridiculousness?
Speaker 2: I mean, Charlie, the only accident I ever done. This was actually funny. By freshman year of college, with my roommate, we convinced this guy for a couple guys actually at a frat party that I was an exchange student from London because I was speaking and I was like, hello, bobbit, and I convinced him that I was from London and I wasn't from the United States. But I won't. I'm not. I can't do that.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna.
Speaker 2: Yes you can. Olivia is amazing tweets like that with.
Speaker 6: That acohol.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that would sound so dope. Man, that's gonna be like, I can't do it.
Speaker 3: To her, Oh you might. He might win, like Ken's mom.
Speaker 1: She would. I yeah, she would.
Speaker 3: I think she got it.
Speaker 6: I think yeah, because I was in the house and she says, can you reenact her popping off at the club?
Speaker 1: Where are we at? Where we're at here?
Speaker 3: Auntie? So two minutes ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can't see it. There it is is it? It's not this one, okay?
Speaker 2: Is it? Oh? Boy? Are people fighting?
Speaker 3: No? No, she just because I.
Speaker 1: Think we're down for any kind of reenactments that that you're willing to do. If you're willing to like do some sort of theatrical thing, I'm all over it, man, dig it.
Speaker 2: I mean, have you seen the original video were speaking of you?
Speaker 1: I saw them.
Speaker 3: I saw it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, Olivia is down for you to read her tweets with an accent. Man, I think this is done. Man, we got to do this right. You gotta do this.
Speaker 2: I'll give it a try. I don't want to put Journey retweets like side note though she was one of the first people I followed on Twitter when I joined well, I mean tech technically, I've made my account in two thousand and nine, but I didn't really do anything with it until like the fall of around the time I got charged with the Canton Night They're not charged, but the summon saying. I really liked the idea that I could tag like Can't and Peedee and Helena Rafferty in my tweets, So I just joined and just started going a little crazy, tagging them about their antics in the fall of twenty twenty three and then there. But Olivia is one of the first people that I followed and loved her tweets. And it's funny a lot of people, like before people knew who she was, they would a few times I got accused of being her. They were like, here that oliviaccount. I was like, pill, but thank you for the compliment. Generally totally yeah, yeah, she's a naz.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I wish I wish she would. I wish somebody would accuse me of being Olivia. I ended up transcribing her so the other night she ended up coming into the show and really helped me out because we want to talk about Richard Green and sort of his efficacy as a as a witness in the trial, which is, you know, absurd that he wouldn't be a hey mas of me. What's up? Mark? So what ended up happening is she gave me her tweet some documentation via DM that I could read, and then she ended up going over and giving me three things that she thinks that they should focus on for the next trial. So I transcribe those today and I put them in an email for him on a word doc and then send him to David Ynetti's office, because don't you think like they should be watching all six hours of her Melanie little appearances and referencing that. What do you think about that.
Speaker 2: I have a feeling they probably are. I mean, I think I'm a feeling they're reading her tweets for sure.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, I think they are too. But I wanted to just make sure, and I mentioned in there, I said, beyond what what I've given you, there's you know, just recently, there's probably on the order of six hours of of things that you know, that things that that her and Melanie highlighted for one another, that you know, you would want to have that in your toolbox because you can. You can never have too many tools in your toolbox. You know, you just never know it could be that one thing that turns the jury, especially when you're gonna have a bias judge, right and you're gonna have this guy now Hank Brennan of trying to like discredit every really credible witnesses.
Speaker 2: Speaking of bias judges, I was actually saying this to eight in the other year. I was like, I'd be curious to go back to some of Ontiebve's other trials and see, like, do they do this for every single defense witness? Is a standard? I don't think so. It's like usually I think you typically handle a resume of an expert and it's like, Okay, they're qualified. They're not picking apart and making all of these people flyings. Otherwise trials would last months and how would things get That would just seems like so things would be such astronomical cost wise, Like, I hope they're not doing this for every single trial, for every single defense witness. I hope, Like, but I'd be curious to look back at specifically Auntie Bev's other trials if she's done this, how many she's required for them to have waterars? If the Commonwealth the other eights on those cases are even asking to do these wartiers, but if she's granting them specifically, it'd be interesting to go back and look. But it just seems like that's what they're going to do for every single witness, is the point, and that's if that's like his only strategy at this point, then clearly they're in trouble. I'm wondering when he's going to get to the point where he's like, what did I get myself into but I don't know. He's going pretty hard, and I still wonder at the end of the day, like why he signed up for especially for the money, Like it's not clearly he's not in it for the money. I recently spoke to one of my friends and I guess she had him at Suffolk Law off for professor and she was like, he was really cool. I'm so shocked he's doing this, and she thinks the only reason is to get I get, I guess like the notoriety of it, but I mean it's not going to be really good, good notoriety.
Speaker 1: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I still just wondering if I lose s team, similar to how Lally did at one point in the trial.
Speaker 1: So I have said that I don't believe that contract for one thing, That contract is nothing more than someone printed up a word doc and gave it to you. We don't know that that's all the money, that that's all the money that he's going to be paid, or if there's not another revenue stream that they're going to give him money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's where I we'll have to do some foyas for sure about what's actually built. I mean we know he could he that's probably just for him, but he does have like another pair of legal that we see, or to a couple several pair of legals that are sitting in court. I was just like thinking, because somebody who wasn't on the trial the first time, just the hours alone for getting caught up, like for him is gonna well exceed what the hour leaders seventy five dollars cap. It's just like he's obviously not in it for the money, but I'm sure it's good costing more than the seventy five thousand. It looks like he has a couple apparently goes already in there. Bill is gonna probably they'll probably end up getting day more than he is, to be honest with all their hours.
Speaker 1: Well, I I first of all, I don't I don't believe that that document. I don't believe that's always getting I just just patently just don't. First of all, I every you know, like the people that know me know me that I see the best in everybody. I'm kind of a peacemaker, kind of a dude. I'm not the kind of person that's really really cynical, But when it comes to these players here, I don't believe anything they say. So if Morrisy says something, if the trooper says something, if the canton ped says something, if anybody associated with the persecution, I don't believe anything they say. So that document that says seventy five grand, on its face, I don't believe that. I don't believe that it's seventy five grand because has a contract.
Speaker 2: Too, and he's well exceeded his original contract even though he's been MIA for a while. That's reminds me I should do another new FOI for like all the stuff that they paid Cosgrove now, and then they have a guy Novak who showed up for one hearing and he was paid twenty thousand dollars, like to do what so Cosgroves too, Like when I adicially got his contract, he so it was something really low, like thirty thousand dollars. But he's already shown up for more things than Mellows. So it's like something the math isn't mathing here, like some he's I'm sure he's gotten more other payments, or he hired another friendly PI like that he grew up with, like Mellow did. I don't know. It's just bizarre why anybody whould want to take on any of these these cases. And like they never end up paying, right, they never end up paying what they originally agreed to. There's always more contracts and they get paid more and more. So I'm sure that's the same case here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, could you do you want to read this one? Via from our official attorney.
Speaker 6: Olivia's list is important because the Commonwealth is snowing out so much crap at the wall. The defense needs to pick a few important points and hammer them in and hammer them.
Speaker 3: Sorry I added the.
Speaker 1: End, Yeah, exactly because it it. You know, the last time, I think some of the attorneys like a better own Brother Counsel and some other attorneys that I heard speak about it, just thought it was too much of sort of us of, you know, trying to convict the Mcalberts of it when they weren't on trial, and it really should be more focused on reasonable doubt, reasonable doubt, reasonable doubt and what that standard is. So you know, and I don't mind, I don't mind being critical because I love these guys. I think they're amazing. But no matter, it's like when we're flying missions. Even the greatest part, you know, We're always going to critique one another after a mission, even even if the mission went off great, there's always going to be something that you can look at and go, oh, I could have done that better. And if you're not open to that, you know, chances are you're you're probably sitting at home, you know, not working. But let me and Nick Rocco's here, Hi, Nick, how are you there? Uh? And we've also got one from Olivia here and then they're a response me, fucking I think I started. Okay, it's just right here exactly. Meredith. Hank Brettan is insulting Judge BIV with each one of these motions too, as he's essentially saying, you made a mistake in your prior ruling and I know better well, you know, I think that would be really nice if she took it that way. But she's taking it like, yeah, go team, that's probably what she's thinking.
Speaker 2: Did anyone who was allowed in the first Child's like the circumstances haven't changed her resident, her experience hasn't changed. So it's it's you're right, that's that's another good point, Like it's saying that.
Speaker 6: And thank this chime in to say the chat was talking about fundraising, and I just want to mention that Nurse Kim for her birthday, she put out a challenge yesterday that if everybody donates three dollars and ninety cents to Karen's Defend Defense fund, she's going to live for her birthday, leave her a little birthday note on there, and on her birthday on the twelve, at two o'clock, she's going to go live and go through and read all the messages and for for all the donations.
Speaker 3: She's hoping to raise thirty nine.
Speaker 6: So I just want to spread the word and I hope that we can get her to that goal for Nurse Kim's birthday.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, thank you. I think she's beat that already. Go ahead, just made a.
Speaker 2: Note to do it and then also like share retweet the thing to do it.
Speaker 1: So thank you so much. Bia, You're awesome. No problem, Olivia says the same thing.
Speaker 7: Simply, there's no way possible for Brennan to get caught up review the.
Speaker 1: First trial with the current contract makes no sense. That's my dowag, your countess one, how'd you like that? Is that? All right?
Speaker 6: Mereda?
Speaker 2: I loved that, which Countess.
Speaker 1: From from Downton Abbey. I never watch you remember, well, you see if you've seen Harry Potter and you saw Professor McGonagall was, yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Exactly what that is, like the older woman British accent like I love it.
Speaker 1: And Ken Hathaway's here, Ken Hathaway from Nottingham, England. He's one of our. We've got a couple of Brits that are here like every time, and Ken and Ken from Nottingham and Christine from Christine from Manchester. But I sound a little bit more like I'm talking from a scouse accent from Liverpool. All right, go ahead, Beatrice, because I'm sorry I've been hogging up all the questions.
Speaker 6: Oh it's fine, And I don't know how going back to hanky panky, I don't know how he wasn't embarrassed.
Speaker 3: A few times he mentioned that he hadn't seen the first.
Speaker 6: Trial, Like don't you think that was a little like, I don't know how those words came out of his mouth.
Speaker 3: Any thoughts, Meredith when you heard him say that.
Speaker 2: Sorry, one second, I just got like a weird thing. I couldn't see any of the chat and okay, sorry, we just got a little I'm not I'm not good at youtubing, like my boyfriend unfortunately, Sorry, well sorry, what did you just say?
Speaker 6: So I was just saying, like the few times we've seen Hank Brannon, all of a sudden, he's standing there saying, I didn't watch the trial, Like don't you think that's a little embarrassing for those words to come out of his mouth?
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god, he's such a kiss. I haven't gotten quite a fillip of watching the entirety of the whole trial, like I expect to be caught up by this time or something like okay, bro, But yeah, no, I mean I'm sure he probably did. I mean I didn't watch the entire thing of the trial, to be honest. I mean I like, I had to work obviously during the day, so I listened to obviously the highlights I listened to some days, like I listened if I was like working out or something, and so, I mean, I guess it's believable, but he knows the gist of things, so like he knows he knows like what he's getting into obviously. I mean I feel like this is why, like it's gonna take probably three months to find a journey this time. Maybe not three months, that's an exaggerage, but it's gonna take a long time. Like you, I don't know how you don't. I don't know anybody who hasn't heard of the trial at least or heard stuff about it, to be honest. It's like the biggest thing every day, like it was on the front page of the Herald, something new with the trial almost every day. So yeah, I don't. I mean, I believe that he hasn't listened to the whole trial, but he knows the just it is. He's just gonna blame like anything that he's not aware of on not having listened to the whole trial yet. But I mean doesn't matter. He has lally still with him, So another like govern another Ada that's going to be like his full time is going to be devoted to this trial again clearly the one LA McLaughlin. And then they're also paying him now, so like he should they should be, their job should be if they're still going to be on this full time. Is catching him up on that, I mean other than getting his water and everything or his lemonade, but it's doing yeah, carrying is his binders, like that's what they should be doing is catching up. That shouldn't be because you know, if like if Karen's lawyers and something like that, they were up to speed on it, she'd be like, that's unacceptable. Take the red Eye, like goodbye.
Speaker 3: That here in Massachusetts.
Speaker 1: Look such a towny moron this right here. I just want to say, thank you, Kelly. Kelly ar mod is now a member. Thank you for gifting five memberships. Kelly, she's one of our mods and she's gifting memberships. Thank you. Love. And what I was going to say is that I also am very skeptical about that whole issue as well. I said when he was hired there was a lot of discussion about, oh, you know, he might see the evidence and dismiss the case. He may realize that the fix is in and that that they're not really trying to establish the truth. They're merely trying to prosecute slash persecute Karen Reid, but they really have nothing. And I laughed at that because Morrissey, as much of a jackass as he is, he will have sat down with this man and laid out the case for him and had been assured with a hundred percent certainty when he walked away from that table that he was going to see this prosecution through to the finish line, and that little seventy five thousand dollars contract is a public relations thing in order to not tell the public, you know what, we might spend half a million dollars on this guy by the time the trial's over.
Speaker 2: That's what I said. I was like when aiden said that to you about He's like, he's smart. He's not gonna be like, no, there's no way he was he was letting this guy into this if he wasn't fully on board with going through to the end. He's like, no, there's no fucking way. So that's why, Like at first it was like, what does like Morrissey or whoever have on this guy that he's like forcing him, Like does he owe him a fever or something that he's making him do this crap like because it's clearly not for the money. I mean, it's I guess getting your nailt there, but it's not in a good way. Especially it's not a normal path to take, being like he was a prosecutor, right and then he was a defense attorney. Like going back again, similar to like this odd path that Cosgrove has taken. He was a judge, retired, and then now he's coming out of retirement after he's still getting over two hundred thousand dollars a year in pension, unless he has like some gambling addition that he really needs this thirty thousand dollars from doing Aiden's case. Like I can't imagine, Like it's just not a normal path to be a judge and then go back to being an assistant district attorney. It's like he was probably an ada when he started his career and then he was a maybe he didn't just attorney. It's like either you do that if you're really good, or judge or private practice. And he was a judge, so it's a superior court judge. So it's like, why is this guy coming out of retirement to do this.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't get it at all, unless he's really friendly with somebody and we don't know about who he's friends with and he's doing a favor. Again, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's a really good question. But I just have to think that he thinks he looks at it Cosgo looks at it as a challenge. But Betterro seems to have a lot of confidence in him, in in his jurisprudence and his ethics, and he has no confidence in the ethics of Mellow, which we all know. So I think better O respects him, So for whatever that's worth, I think I think it's going to be a more ethical, at least trial against Aid rather than some pack who's trying to bend the rules and calling the police and telling him, you know, hey, you need to show up there. I'm the you know, special prosecute. I can't remember that phone call.
Speaker 2: All the rules that Mellow broke, all the ethical rules that he broke, that's basically gotten him disqualified without being showing up to his disqualifies hearing because he's been mia. That won't happen with him because he was a judge. He knows like he's smarter than Mellow. He knows things a lot, he knows the rules a lot better. That being said, if you read some of his recent filings, the sarcasm he has, he clearly is now like as not as much I guess, not as much enthusiasm as Mellow did with taking Dan, but he's he's into it now. If you read some of the things he'll some of his his motions recently, he'd be like, I don't know, the grass is green, but that doesn't mean that you can be all blue. I don't know. He just needs his snark in some of his motions, like I don't he's he's he's already like in it clearly. But yeah, No, in terms of ethics, it's more I think because he he knows things more from being a judge than than Mellow, to be honest, But I mean, I don't think morally he's really that much higher than Melow because he wouldn't be taking his case. And I wonder again why he's coming out of retirement to take on this case for such little money.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know, Bia. I think I think that competition has something to do with it. You know, these guys are like athletes. You know, if you're a basketball player, you want to play against the best basketball players. You want to play in the highest you know, league, and competition you have. You know, that's kind of why they you know, in the case of the persecution, why they brought in Brannan, somebody they perceive as their ringer. And in the case of Cosgrove, I assume that you know that he wants to try to compete against Bradle and now better Row so and he maybe now he feels more like the fact that Bero has written all his letters. I think that emboldened him, you know. I mean I love that Beto wrote those letters and got that information, but I think that would engender more of a competitive spirit.
Speaker 2: What do you think, Yeah, that could be it. I mean probably yeah. I mean, he really started going with the snark once he was responding to the better letters. Maybe he's honestly, maybe he's just a board retired man and he's just like this is like like his new hobby. He's like into this. I don't know, that's the only thing. He's like, I was higher for this job to go against you, and whether or not I believe in it, So I'm going to respond with with snark back. I don't know. I don't know. I don't want to talk too much about about it either, to just close to the situation. I don't wanna. Yeah, I mean, everything I've discussed so far is just all public information. Anyways, you can go on and look at look at all the motions he's filed, and you've heard, you know, my opinion of him obviously. I mean you could have gotten that from just watching me in court some of his hearings, Like I look at some of them and it's like the eye rolls I get into of my faces when things have been on me. When when Cosger was speaking, you could you could get my opinion just from that alone without me saying anything tonight.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I don't want to get too deep into into it other because we must somehow we got into that conversation without intending, because we don't want to jeopardize anything that's happening with with Aiden.
Speaker 6: Can I say something yes the house and can we go ahead and highlight challenge again?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I want her to know that I was talking about it and letting everybody know about her birthday challenge.
Speaker 1: Okay, Donna, we're going to get there. I've got you start, Donna, what's going on? Nurse Kim? All right? So we did put the go ahead, Beatrice, take it away home girl.
Speaker 6: I mean, if you want to just highlight the message that you already put out, yeah, just everybody again.
Speaker 1: They got started. I don't think I started.
Speaker 6: So Nurse Kim, she wants everyone to donate three dollars and ninety cents by the twelve for her birthday, in honor of her ninth or her thirty ninth birthday, And she's going to do a live on the twelfth at two o'clock and she's going to read all the wonderful messages that you leave on the defense fund for her.
Speaker 1: Let me know, I really.
Speaker 6: Want to help her get this goal for her, So Nurse Kim, Yes.
Speaker 3: I just want to spread the word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, what's not to love? We're getting more gifted memberships here. You guys are really amazing. I think Meredith has just brought the spirit out in you. S B. What's up? SB gifted ten ten memberships. Thank you very much. I must stay and became a new member. So welcome to the Cab family and holler at mean, let me know if there's something we need to do better aside from just removing me from the show. So anyway, okay, yeah, so maybe uh oh that that's not there, Maybe that's not the real Nick Rocco. Okay, here, would you read this one, Bia and you have the next question from Meredith before we get into some ridiculousness.
Speaker 6: Okay, Hank is playing everybody. He's doing everything on purpose. Knowing how many eyes are on him, he knows the whole deal.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, no doubt. He's probably like what this will do to my to my law practice, No doubt, no question. Brennan's a mean girl someone I agree with you. Barry in it to win it, that's it. I guess.
Speaker 2: I know I said that doing it for notoriety, I mean it's bad notoriety, which I don't get. But I guess he can put like I was close to it. Was inside of the Karen Reid trial and when she's acquitted. I was inside of how she got acquitted. So I know now how to get you acquitted murder. So I guess just thinking about his any benefit this could possibly have to his criminal defense practice after this, I guess he was close to it, so that's something he can add to his resume. But this.
Speaker 1: Could be a warm up from our attorney Valhall Law. Could you read this one in your accent, Meredith, or in a dramatic fashion?
Speaker 2: Wait you want me? You need to read it in my accents. Using all these mentions as his media slash pr strategy, he's telegraphing talking points to the trolls.
Speaker 1: That makes sense that makes sense, right, you know he he's because you notice there's an uptick in their activity with what he's doing. Right.
Speaker 2: I mean, if anything, I feel like they've gotten more the R word, I won't say Aiden's word. I feel like there are things have gotten more just I'm like, because he's making faces of me as I'm if anything, they're just they're outbursts and they're smitty. They're like doxing themselves left and right with their posts. They've gotten more unhinged, more man. I just hate It's like, and at this point, I'm glad some of them weren't around when I first when it was first revealed that I was dating Aiden, because I probably would have, like at first it bothered me a lot more than it does now that I'm just numb to it. But they've just become more unhinged, more vicious. I feel like, yeah, for trial too, so I can only imagine I'm probably I may have to take a Twitter break by the time we get to trial too. But at the same time, there's so much positivity too from people who support me and support everybody in Karen that it outnumbers it. But they're yeah, they've gotten a lot more aggressive, a lot more, dumb, a lot more. I don't know. Just go on Twitter, just go and like go down a rabbit hole of like the I don't know what it was, like the worst scenariotro Like it's called like Karen's Angry Tampa or something like. It's like, really, that's what you're doing. If you're like what we're like ten thousand tweets, that's what you do. Just you have to think, like especially around the holidays too, some of the just the volume of these fake accounts that are anti Karen. It's probably only five or six people with many accounts, but just that's how they spent their holiday season. It's just like that's I don't know, that's just depressing. And it's like you can't even get mad at them at that at this point, like when you look at your life compared to theirs, I don't know, it's the best way I can look at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had something.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 6: I was just gonna say, like everything Hanky Panky's doing is just putting out information again, not to show that she it's to cover up for the Mcalberts. Like it's nothing that's new, Like they're not trying to show her guilt. They're just trying to prove who's who they feel is innocent that commonwealth.
Speaker 3: So it's crazy.
Speaker 1: And what I did, like a whole video on the sort of anti troll thing, where what I do is I mute them. And I do that for a couple of reasons, because if I haven't exchange with them and then I block them, then they'll screenshot that I blocked them, and they'll tweet that out as some sort of a badge of honor and they'll go, oh, look, I'm so cool. I got to DJ Man. He blocked me. I got him. So what I do in the whole video I did, if I were to summarize it in a one sentence, what I do is I first I mute them and then I completely ignore them. And they could tweet at me, they could literally just at me a dozen times and I don't see it. And in their mind what happens is is they say, I want to get to this guy, and obviously he's not responding. He no matter what I say, it's not important enough for him to reply. And that really pisses them off, because obviously, when someone pisses me off, I want to piss him off back right, all of us as humans, that's what it's the human conditions, what we want to do. So when I ignore them, they just stop because they just get bored of that. This guy doesn't think that anything I have to say is important. And that's why I don't any of those trolls out there. I don't know they exist. I don't not follow them. I don't know what their youtubes are. I just they don't exist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, so I block them all, and I'll tell you why. I didn't used to do this. I used to like anybody, unless you were commenting something really hate for me, I would never block you. But then around like April March, when it was when people first stout out about me and dating, they would comment on my thing, they would tag my work, and then they would block me. So I wouldn't see it until somebody told me. And I found out about some of their comments from my work calling me and telling me about it. So from then on, from like May on, I just anybody I see, even if they haven't commented on my post. If it's somebody who's anti aiden, are anti Careen, I just I've blocked I probably over a thousand people blocked just because I can't have them commenting on my stuff and tagging my work and stuff like that. Again, I think.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: Well, even if they blocked me, I would still see them, I think with the new Twitter, the way the new settings are. But I just I also I don't want to get tempted to be interacting with them either or like responding back and forth, because then that's just just like could you so many better things to my day and then be arguing with some anonymous Twitter account to defend myself. People who know me know who I am. I don't need to defend myself on Twitter to the.
Speaker 1: Exactly right. So that's it. See, you made a good counterpoint to that. If there's like your work is involved, that that's a really good reason because then your work maybe sees that they're tagged on Twitter. You know, that could be an issue. So that's a good point for me. It hasn't been an issue. So and when I mute them, I just don't see that they tweeted about me. So the fact that I don't see it, I'm not tempted to respond. And then they just say, well I can't get DJ obviously doesn't care what I think, which is accurate, Like that one girl who used to work for Turtle Boy, that's like a nutcase. There is nothing that she could possibly say that I would find any the least bit of value in, Like if I could go minus zero, that would be her or the one guy who does like he's at his mom's basement or whatever, broadcasting like less than zero. So there's nothing they have to say that I would find important enough to even respond to them, because to me, it has to be an honest conversation with someone who's ready to have an honest intellectual conversation. Then we could talk. But that's not those guys, and it's not the trolls. So but this is a question right here. Maybe Beatrice can read this in her Rosie perez accent. I don't know, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, I don't know. You get me nervous.
Speaker 1: You don't have to man, Sorry.
Speaker 6: All right, I would like to know the evidence Turtle Boy and Meredith has held back asking for a friend wink wink. And oh and when do we get orders for who we need to block?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh, you're I'm assuming she's talking about all the trolls were like they know she's guilty, and they're not saying all the evidence and held back Like, Bro, you can just go on mas squorts and read everything like there's no evidence that I would know about that have not all of the trolls. I mean, if anything, I feel like the people on the team she shall not be named, like who are talking to people like Ken Mellow and Kelly constantly? Probably no more held back evidence. I mean they're the ones who've been posted for months and months before trial, like Karen went back to thirty four Fair of You at five fifteen am and saw the John before Like they've been posting all this evidence that never came out in trial that hasn't come back. Like, I mean, the idea that Aiden or I have any secret evidence that isn't available to the public is just I mean, it tells you their level of intelligence there. That's the level of IQ we're dealing with with some of these lunatics. And then the blocklist, I don't know if I mean I block everybody that's anti peopled. I just told you why because they were tagging my work and blocking me and I couldn't see it and then my work called me. That's that's literally why So if you're looking for like a master blocklist, I could just go on where my blocks and I probably have every single anti Caaren account on there.
Speaker 1: But and this one he has a question for the Matterdith, There's obviously more to aiden than just being a turtle boy. You're a classy, professional, intelligent woman. What is it that people don't understand will misunderstand about me? How's that one that?
Speaker 3: Shut up?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not gonna say what? Sorry? Can you keep the question off this so I.
Speaker 1: Can do I have to?
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean you're asking what a lot of people have asked me, Like why would you get yourself into this? To be honest? But like, I mean, you guys, obviously you know how smarty is, you know how funny is. But he's a good person. He cares what other people. He'll admit when he's wrong. I mean, he's always making me laugh. He's we're on the same level like intelligence. We just will talk for like when we were first getting to know each other, when he was in jail, we would just talk and then before we knew it, we'd been on the phone for over five hours in one day and we didn't even realize it. And I don't know, we just we just get each other. I mean something people misunderstand, I guess. I mean he's pretty open with his life, if you guys, I mean, especially with going to jail, and I feel like in the last year so he's gotten a lot more. He shared a lot more of his personal life than he used to. But I mean he he like people think that he's they call him the nurses that he doesn't. But he's constantly acknowledging when he makes mistakes and where he could have done things differently. I mean people keep saying to me, like, oh, he's changed so much in the last year, and like because even it's like, no, it's not because me. It's because he went through things that forced him to change and grow as a person. And that happens to a lot of people, whether whether or not you need it. And that's what happened. And I mean, I don't know what else to say. I mean, you guys know him, but there's obviously more than you see. But I mean he's a good person. I don't know a little plug, you know.
Speaker 6: I feel like when I saw him do the interview with the thirteen Sturror, I thought that that was the most raw that I've ever saw turn boy be and I like, if you want to go back and watch that, that.
Speaker 3: Interview was amazing. He spoke from the.
Speaker 6: Heart, and I feel that I got to see the real side of him. I mean, granted I don't know him all that well, but just just to kind of see when he he just spoke so amazingly and just you I feel like you almost get him more.
Speaker 3: If you see that episode that he did with her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, a lot, a lot of stuff came out. I feel like in that that people didn't really know about behind the scenes that happened, and it got it definitely helped get to know him more. I mean, I'm just trying to think of what you say, like things that people don't understand. I'm thinking of some of the criticisms. I mean, yeah, he does he say things that I would never say in public. Yeah, But are they things that I'm kind of thinking in my head like yeah that, yeah too. Are there things where I'm like, you could have not said that or maybe don't say that. But I mean he's never He says what he wants to say, and that's I've learned. You guys all know who's been following for years. That's not going to change obviously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said that. You guys have seen my tweets. I think he's a very courageous man. In fact, you know what, I want to get him on here for. I want to get him on here with the shirt, the tie and the sport coat and do his closing argument to the jury, but in like a theatrical like he's in court, like the whole nine yards, you know what I mean, Attorney Aiden Carney, Like I think I told you that on DM So I'll work towards that in the future. But I think that would be hilarious as hell.
Speaker 2: Man, Then thank you, Larry Lundon. I'm assuming at the same Larry Lenden I see on Twitter he's such a nice account and he's constantly sticking up because like I don't know again, like now that my work got tagged there, like remember you're acting now that people know that you work for this company, like you can also I know they're watching, so like I is tempted to get sometimes to go after the trolls, like I know, one it's not a good use of my time and energy, but two also like in the back of my mind. My work is watching me. So I appreciate people like Larry Legit in to her like going out of the right and sticking up for me when people are being mean. So thank you.
Speaker 1: He's really cool, Larry Legend. Thank you very much for the nine ninety nine. I really appreciate a brother man, and it was a pleasure to share some DMS with you. You got a cool voice. You sound like a really smart guy. And this is a great question for Mereth about uh Aiden, because there's always more to people than we can see. You can have all these perceptions about someone and you really don't know them. But we know what we see. We know what we see. We see somebody who's willing to stand up and kind of like do like Gandalf and Lord of the Rings and go, you know, you shall not pass, you know. And that's courage, especially with the pressure that he's under. I mean, he doesn't you know, he's able to wash that pressure away, and that's something that I admire about this guy. All Right, I'm gonna bring up one of Olivia's tweets. I think we need to jump into it. So the way we're gonna do this, Meredith is we're gonna go like sentence or paragraph paragraph, so like you'll start off, then Beatri's will go, then I'll go and then back to you whatever, and so just make it as uh theatrical as you want. The audience always seems to love this, So here we go. I'm gonna bring this up and then I'm gonna go to safari where I can scroll. Can you guys see the top of it? Now?
Speaker 3: I many binoculars to see this for real?
Speaker 1: Okay, Now what you can do to make this better is you go to full screen on streamyard yep, I got it all right, yeah, because I don't collapsing that sidebar won't make it any bigger unfortunately, So we good. You guys can read it, yeah, yes, no, maybe so all right.
Speaker 8: I'm even going got me glasses mite, so I can read too, all right, all right, So I'll be on the I'll be on Safari and you guys kick it out.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: I think Jen Altman's here. Hi Jen Altman, Oh Hi Jen, Hi welcome. Yeah, we've never had you here, gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Is not rude at all as people say. She's one of the nicest, kindest, most there for you people. I've ever met.
Speaker 1: By the way, I have no doubt. I don't think I've ever interacted with her. But you bring out the stars, apparently, Meredith, the stars come out to see you got all kinds of here. So so this is from our great Olivia Lambeau, who is on Twitter and she's Olivia Nile on YouTube and she's an amazing intellect. I can't you know, there's not enough I can say about her. So let's let Meredith kick us off with her most theatrical voice that she wants to use.
Speaker 2: Oh do I need the accent again?
Speaker 1: You can do any way you want to do it. Yeah, when was this?
Speaker 2: When did she post? I assume in the last couple of years. Yes, I see this one. I admittedly in time. I feel like it's like a project. When you want to sit down and read one of Olivia's TWITTERI okay, turn to turn that off. I'm sorry. We'd a special guest in sitting across the tay over me who's just playing videos with no All right, let's see if Karen Reid had googled how long to Dine Cold at two twenty seven am, hours before Officer John oc Keef's body was found dying in the cold. Do you think the Commonwealth would starch high and low to pay multitude multiple experts to debunk that incriminating evidence to prove that it didn't happen.
Speaker 1: This, you'd be a.
Speaker 6: It Celebrates software was originally wrong and Jen McCabe didn't google that at two twenty seven am, Then how many innocent people has Celebrated been complicit in wrongfully convicting and incarcerating.
Speaker 1: These are the repreation representations and claims that Hank Brennan is making on behalf of Celebrate curiously, though he prefer no aff David in factual spart thereof.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Simultaneously in his motion, Brennan states that Celebrate is a leading forensic data extraction software tool that provides forensic examiners the ability to access an analyzed data stored within a digital device.
Speaker 3: So which is it?
Speaker 6: You can't have it both ways, all always and no ways on Sundays, Celebrates is.
Speaker 1: The leading most reliable digital forensic tool.
Speaker 2: But also.
Speaker 3: You should finish that one that was too short.
Speaker 2: It's not reliable or credible, but it doesn't fit all narrative.
Speaker 6: Interesting excuse, see I can't be theatrical. Interestingly, enough bunk and Jen McCabe's incriminating two twenty seven Google search is in no way, shape or form, contributes to who what, as Melanie Little would say, whatsoever to proving Karen hit John o'keef with her car. The burden the Commonwealth has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.
Speaker 4: Era.
Speaker 7: Isn't it also interesting that of the digital forensic evidence Hank Brennan is contesting Richard Green on our wishes to keep out that he only cares about Jen McCabe's incriminating Google touch but not John O'Keefe's iPhone GPS location data or Apple health data, both of which debunked the Commonwealth theory, both of which actually have any relevance to proving whether Karen reidid it or not.
Speaker 2: All right, I can't, I'm not doing no more accents.
Speaker 1: Okay, you just do notice.
Speaker 2: The pattern here, like how trying to just prove John's arm injuries being caused by a dog in no way contributes to proving that Karen he had killed John o'keef with their car and that's what causes those injuries.
Speaker 6: Is this the Macalbert defense or the prosecution of Karen Reid what Hank Brennan. What was Hank Brennan really hired to do?
Speaker 1: File facially insufficient motions with sensational titles, using words like debunk, purely to try to influence the public opinion through media headlines, knowing full well that this is an improper request for remedating what he opines to be witness credibility issue or a matter for cross examination not exclusion.
Speaker 2: Is this a pursuit of justice or pr Hank Brennan is not the FactFinder. He doesn't quote debunk anything. That's up to the jury decide.
Speaker 1: Can I get an ape man?
Speaker 4: Great job, ladies, great job, That's what I got to say here, Great, great job.
Speaker 1: So that's the kind of ridiculous. We get up. We're getting up and getting up into Eric cap. We did it with Jason Broyles. We had Jason doing it, Britt myself. Who else was on that? Were you on that? Bea or no? No, you weren't on that one? Think it was me Britt and Jason.
Speaker 6: So I think though she sounds awesome in her accent, so I feel like you can off.
Speaker 1: I could see how the frat guys were fooled by this. I mean it's clear clear. Let me see what else did I missed here and see if we got any questions for the cat. What are your high points that you'd like to see them hint Meredith in this next case, or is there points on the case that you really would just like want to say to the audience, or there points for either the last trial or or the next trop By the way, there's another legend here, Dina warn't Shaw home girl.
Speaker 2: It's it's really hard to say. Somebody who's been following it very closely and has read all of the pre trial motions and or listened to the pre trial motions everything, it's I feel like I'm almost blinded. I'd honestly focused on what the jury was confused by, or even get somebody who's not familiar with the trial at all to go back and rewatch what was like allowed into trial, because it's probably going to be similar to what was allowed in the first trial on to you. I was not going to let the federal investigation and there's a lot of things are going to be out there without just somebody who doesn't know. I can't really say, I guess what would be the best to focus on, just because I'm too deep into it, I feel like, but I mean, probably just sticking to the science of he wasn't hit by a car. I mean, I'm interested in doctor Marie Russell's being like let in again and then potentially other dog bite experts, hopefully to really hammer it that they were dog bite injuries on his arm. I think that would be good. But similar to what other people have said not I guess clearly the jury didn't buy like the conspiracy thing with all of the background, with all of them at Albert, So I mean, maybe focusing a little less on that. But it's again, it's really hard to say with just being knowing like everything we know, because like obviously, knowing everything I know, obviously I would never find her guilty. So it's it's hard to.
Speaker 1: Say, uh, Bia, do you have something or you want me to because I want to make sure you get in here, my friend.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no problem. No, I mean I totally agree.
Speaker 6: I think, you know, as somebody who watched the whole trial and watched all the recaps, it's unbelievable that anybody would confine her guilty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And what I want to point out, I think there are points like because Olivia in that what she sent me basically talks about that the tail light when she leaves the house. So she leaves the house, she backs into the car, she pulls forward, and then she steps on the brake before she enters the street. And I think it is clear clear in that image that there is no white light at all coming from that taill light. It is red. There's no way it can be missing forty five pieces. And I think that was a really really good sort of that was a really good contextualization of where Adam Lally had them stop the video versus where showed the exact same video that Lally showed, but show it where she's stepping on the break and then say hit pause because you know they're gonna bring the video guy again from California, I can't remember his name, the guy who thought this was a complete hit show of what he's The guy said forty two years. I think she was on with Melanie Little. He said forty two years. I've been in trials as an audio video expert, never seen the kind of buffoonery that's gone on here. You know, that's not something to be proud of if you're from the the detam Superior court whatever that? What do they call it? Norfolk Superior Court? Is that what it's called? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 6: Can you go to Kelly's super chat?
Speaker 1: Sure? Oh hi Kelly? Which one is this? I don't the one earlier?
Speaker 6: Yes, she said she sent a super chat.
Speaker 1: Before the last about oh this one right here? Yes, okay, thank you. Henry Pooh was only hired to be a personal defense Yes, yes, I mean I think we all agree on that. Okay, Meredith doesn't have any comment about do you have any do you have any any thoughts on that that basically he was hired to be. I mean, I think we think the prosecution.
Speaker 2: I think I feel like, compared with Lally, he's it feels like he's doing a little bit less of being a personal defense attorney for the Mcalvert, to be honest, but Lally, like every single time, like for all the rules, seventeen motions he was opposing and everything. I don't know, it feels a little bit less like that this time around. But and that's probably because that was told. I'm assuming by Morris you're someone to make it seem a little bit less like that, But I don't know. I mean, at the end of the day. Yeah, that's what he's doing, like Lally, But I don't see it as much as the first time.
Speaker 1: To be honest, I think the entire trial is being their attorney. If you want to look at it from a thirty thousand foot view, the entire prosecution is too was to save the Mcalberts from implication, the entire the whole thing was because the whole thing ended as soon as they said, I can't go knock on that door that's Brian Albert's store. It just sort of, you know, like Shannon McMahon said, the concentric circles just got larger and larger and it all became about pretty you know that as soon as you decided you had to protect Brian Albert, then you had to protect you know, what's his face from knock, I mean out from across the street, tell her the coward and the rest of them, you know, they just and it just got bigger and bigger. So the whole thing it seems like it's a defense of anybody who conspired to ignore evidence. I mean, how the hell did you not get photos of Karen Reid's car when it was in the Reeds driveway? The only reason you would do that is to say this could be a value later, not to have a photo because that right there was I mean, I had to say it was a crime scene, but they'd say that's a murder weapon. You could have put tape around it right there and had the police photographers come in and take every angle of that vehicle, but they didn't do that. Why do people think they didn't do that. You think they're stupid. No, they're very cunning. And they said, we got to make sure we have no evidence that would be exculpatory for this woman because she's gonna end up being the fall because we ain't knocking on Brian Alberts store. This kind of drives me nuts. Yeah, what else we got here? Okay? You want to read this one? Biyah?
Speaker 6: Sure, Probably because the defense is strategically holding all of its evidentiary motions back until the Commonwealth has satisfied its discovery obligations. They learned the hard way last time not to give up ahead of time.
Speaker 1: So essentially, I think what you're saying is you don't want to give them the game plan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes sense. Speaking of discovery obligations, I feel like overall seeing some of the notices of discovery that are coming up for trial too. It's like the volume of it. I'm looking at some of these things and like, how was this not presented in trial one? Like why do we have a new two hundred page Celebrate report? Why wasn't that in trial one? So it's curious. I forget what the one was. The most recent one was the other day. It was some other report from years ago that I'm like, where was this in trial on? It's just the volume of it alone. I'm just I'm just cript. It's mind boggling. Just to give you I have, like probably I can do like ten more minutes mass he is to get.
Speaker 1: Set up for his We're gonna wrap it up. Yeah, but yeah, no, this one right here. What can we do to support Meredith from Miss Jessica, she's one of our mobs?
Speaker 2: Oh that's nice. I mean, I don't I don't need support. Don'tate to Karen's on, don'tate to Aiden's fond. I mean, it's like one of the things I wanted to say while I was on here for people listening. Anybody who has sent me messages of support last year, like you've stuck up for me on Twitter or something, or you've shown up to Aiden's court dates or Karen's court dates and just came up and introduced yourself and said nice things to me. I just it means the world to me, especially with like earlier, just some of the toxicity we see on Twitter, with the anonymous trolls that it's really it brightens my day when I get nice messages of support, So I appreciate it. But just keep supporting Karen, supporting Aiden. That really means the most.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that seems like the best thing we could do. Keep donating to those two funds because they're gonna keep trying to bleed these two people dry of their money. So Boston Brandy said. Prosecutor said it mere hours after John's body was found home owners of Boston cop. He wouldn't get any shit. The corruption snowballed from there. Yeah, I mean, what was that six hours after I'm not sure, when his high school friends are texting him and he's giving up details on what should have been a quote classified investigation to open source that they could go and just start telling their friends and their family about it. But you know, that just goes to show what a moron that guy is I hope it was worth it to protect Brian, that you're no longer a trooper. I hope, I hope that. Really, you know, you found that to be a great thing.
Speaker 2: Careful witness intimidation charges DJ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good luck, good luck with that.
Speaker 2: I know they don't mean if Sean on the Golf hasn't gotten anything, I feel like you're safe. They don't do this to people who are out of state. It seems like because like some of the things Sean on the Golf is at, it's like far worse than what Aiden has ever said on his YouTube shows to some of them. I mean, I miss like when Sean on the Golf was still kind of like with it and totally before he lost it, his shows were entertaining. He would be like, bribeye, bribeye, it's almost overbuddy, Like you you fuck head, bribe Brye, Like you're you're done, You're done, We're coming for you. Like it's I miss that Sean, to be honest. But yeah, So if Sewan and the Golf hasn't gotten any winness intimidation charges, I think you're you're probably safe too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I feel pretty safe. Uh and and all I said was that I just don't know. I don't know why he would jeopardize his you know the fact that he's on unpaid leave and he's doing some sort of PI work that's not going to help your state trueer pension and how big it's going to be. I don't know how many years of service the guy has, but he's not gonna you know, the way they do the multipliers for your retirement, you know, he could lose a decade off of that for all we know, or more. You know, there are people that stay in law enforcement, like you know, Peter Murphy, you know, twenty nine to thirty years. I mean, it's not uncommon. And that all is what adds up to the multiplier that they figure out what your retirement check is going to be, and he's going to give it up for Brian Albert. What an idiot. So if that's witness intimidation, I guess I don't know. Maybe there is no First Amendment exactly. Meredith seems problematic police reports months after the first trial. It also seems like a lot of it is to overwhelm and flood. Yes, no question, no question, man, I think that's exactly what they're doing. We've got to get Meredith out here. We want to put this up right here. This is the Karen Reid Defense Fund. And if anybody can bring up the Turtle Boy Defense Fund, that would be awesome, so we can put that up on the screen as well. But if you google it, I think it's from Give Send Go is the purveyor for turtle Boy. So if you google Turtle Boy Defense Fund, it'll take you to give Send Go and there you can. It's a very similar it looks very similar on that site to what Karen's site is. And yes, I agree with the Kimberlayne, he don't he did the damn thing. And Mary Murphy agrees Matty murfy. So Meredith, thanks a lot, home girl. We appreciate you being on with us. Any any final words for the audience before we peace out of this joint.
Speaker 2: No, just thank you so much for having me, and as I say said earlier, thank you so much to everybody who supported me during twenty twenty four. I mean it was a lot getting thrown into it. I mean it was like one day like nobody knew who I was and then Aiden gets kicked out of court. On February twenty sixth and we're on the news walking out together, and like it was like I had a little more time to not for that not to be public, but I mean we were just kind of forcing everybody knowing and then so I really like appreciate it. It's been a big transition being just like kind of a nobody, nobody knowing who I am, to being just like day after day attack. So I really appreciate everybody on here that if you're watching, who has supported me, whether it's just a message or just sticking up for me in a comment on Twitter or Facebook. It it really means a lot more then you know. It's brightened my day many times when I used to let it get to me a lot. So I appreciate it. Thank you everybody, and thank you guys for having me on. I definitely would be happy to come back another time too. I know, I feel like there's a lot more we're gonna you didn't need to talk about cats or anything you can do, like come on, oh, I know, well, when I'm at my house, first of all, I won't look yellow because I won't be at mom and Dad's house. So that also I'll have the kittens with me, so We could definitely do a part two if you want, when we're not like finishing off for Aiden's show and making me talk about everything else.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I dig it. Yeah, we'll definitely do another one to talk about cats.
Speaker 2: There my New Year's Eve video that on too, Deb Brad, there's like so much weed and even get into.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I definitely want I want you to make the case for cats, because when I speak to people, I don't say because I have dogs, and I don't say I'm a dog person I'm a cat person. I'm both. Uh, but I want you to make the case. So yeah, well definitely we would be delighted to have you back. So, uh, let me say thank you to everybody in the chat. I really appreciate you guys. You guys were incredibly just generous and kind to our guest Meredith and to be atrist as usual. And I guess you guys kind of said like a couple of things about me said's cool, it's kidding.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: This is our running joke is because people like Beatrice is so beautiful. Beatri's is beautiful. We get like a dozen of those every show is beautiful. She is, I know, I know she is so anyway, on behalf of Meredith and on behalf of my co host Bia, this is DJ being same, peace out, one Love, We'll see you down the road and we're always wondering what's up around the bend. Thank you, mad love you guys. Hey, what do you think I'll here you