Speaker 1: At the blue bopop Google doop google.
Speaker 2: B b b b b b.
Speaker 3: Kayap, that's the.
Speaker 2: First a.
Speaker 1: Kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Ah yeah, all right, let's fade that music to background. Welcome everybody. I thought, given how wild things have been in the last week, especially a couple weeks with scandals in Rome, and yeah, I'm getting tired of talking about the papacy in Roman Catholicism, but it seems like it's hard to move on to other subjects when we get these pretty insane levels of the next day, it's almost the daily scandal. It's not like every week it's like what did Francis? What did Leo? What did whoever?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 4: Today? So I thought it'd be a perfect time to go back into some of the literature and some of the evidence and some of the proofs that we've shown for many years. But some of those streams are four or five six years old, pertaining to the means by which the actual intrigue, the historical evidence and proof and documentation from multiple Roman Catholic scholars and historians, not orthodox conspiracy theorists, but Roman Catholic historians. All right, this song was gonna my nerves. I'm all for some of this sixties spy chic. That horn is a little mutch dude, cryptic shadows. That's what I'm talking about. The question is, then, how did this occur? When did it occur? What led to where we are? Yeah? I agree. I actually reached out to the Tucker producers and I was like, look, I'm sure the dude you had on talking about cabal or whatever is a nice guy. I was like, but dog, I can bring the heat, I can bring the souths. I'm your man, a dog, I'm the man. Anyway, I am pretty tired. I'm stacked up on coffee. As you guys know, the greatest assetic endeavor for me is to wake up for church, because I don't like to wake up. I have not, nor have I ever been a morning person, nor shall I ever be a morning person. And uh, morning people couldn't go to Huck as far as I'm concerned. I'm just kidding, you could go to hook Gosh, what about Joe Rogan? Yeah, I mean just keep saying the way to get me on these podcasts is for you guys to make a stink and ended up working for a crowder, so I'll be I don't know if I'm talking to Crowder or just to Gerald. I mean, I'm fine either way. But yeah, I went to the church that I don't go to that you never seen yet. So it seems like as you get older, waking up early is not easier. I mean, it sucked when I was working a nine to five, you know, so hard to get up early. But I don't know, it seemed like it was easier because like, when you're nineteen, you can drink all night, you know, go to sleep at three in the morning and wake up at seven for work. So but when you're thirty like me and no longer twenty. I heard that Tucker interview fell flat some pop I got that pop music illuminati stuff that I could bring out some of that classic illuminate confirm. I feel like people are just now ripe for all this information. Anyway, we're going to talk about a little bit of history, and then we're gonna get into some of the intrigue and espionage from all this big stack of scholarly books that I have next to me that prove the surprisingly contentious idea that the state wants to utilize and subvert and control the church. What never heard of this? But even though it's happened many, many times in Church history. If you mentioned this, why what an insane conspiracy theory. You're an insane person to think that the State Department or the CIA, or any of these intelligence agencies will want anything to do with influencing the OCA or the Greek Orthodox Archidiosi or Rome. Why would you even? This is just crazy? And yet here we are in the era of infinity information at our fingertips, and all of this is now beyond the pale of I mean, it's beyond. It's like, it's not just proven, it's like shouldn't even be controversial anymore. However, this very idea itself would actually cause many people in the Church, many prelates, to treat you as an evil Ortho bro. Even though even though there's declassified documents the doctrinal warfare program declassified I think in twenty thirteen admitting this very fact, even though all the Orthodox people know about the Soviets installing in KVD bishops, even though we know all this, Oh that's crazy, it didn't exist. What now, it's not just intelligence operatives using missionary work or being a minister as cover. We have to go a little bit higher up on the food chain and look at think tanks and foundations and NGOs that have a huge influence in the religious world. So we're going to be looking at some of that material. We will also, though, be looking at the espionage side of things, and that would be you know, things like even the massage relationship to the Vatican. Did you know there is a relationship there. You know, it's covered in Gordon Thomas's book Gideon Spies, or the longtime CA relationship with the Vatican, especially going back to William Colby in the Cold War in prior to that, James Jesus Angleton being at the Rome Desk of the CIA prior to Colby. So we're going to get into a lot of that again to kind of refresh you guys. And all of these will be sourced in mainline, scholarly and academic texts. As I look over here, I don't see any of these. None of these texts are conspiracy texts. So it will all be sourced. I will for the seventh or eighth year now remind you which books to get, especially the whim Hoff book, which I've been telling everybody to get for seven or eight years. I have to think though, And let's take another example of that, no one's actually reading any of these books. I feel like no one is actually reading these books, and so I say these things after twenty years of reading these books, and people laugh and they giggle and they don't but they've never read any of these books. They haven't read one fourth of the books that I've read on these subjects. But they know that I'm wrong, and it's much easier to just say hahaha, evil worth overro. So let's start by pointing out, yeah, exactly, that's why I do your homework for you, guys. Thanks again to our friend in the audience who sent us this very rare, very expensive I don't think it's actually worth over two thousand dollars, but it goes on Amazon for two thousand dollars. The hard bat changing images of Man. Look at that goes for two thousand dollars plus. It's tempting to tell it and get big coin, bit of course it's not. No one is going to pay two thousand dollars just because here's a funny thing. I opened it up, and in the entire exist of this book from nineteen eighty two until now, when this university library. I guess discarded. And if you don't know, in libraries, when a book gets old, they'll just stamp it with discarded and then throw it out. They don't even realize that this goes for two thousand dollars, although no one will ever buy a two thousand dollars Changing Images of Man book in from nineteen eighty two until now, how many times do you think someone checked out this very crucial, key global elite text. I want you guys to guess how many people Now this is, of course a Stanford Research Institute global elitist text that was actually a textbook for it looks like grad school. So this was an international relations, systems science and systems analysis textbook. It says at the beginning it was a textbook, so I'm assuming it means for high level international relations or sociology. Most of you say three or two. You are correct. It is two. In the decades of existence, two people checked out Changing Images of Man in that entire time, two two people. Now, before I owned my own copy of Tragedy and Hope, my university library had a copy of Tragedy and Hope, I checked it out. Guess how many people before me had checked out Tragedy and Hope two. So even in the university sphere, no one is checking out these books. Seventeen, it wasn't seventeen. That was like three counting me. And by the way, I am about forty pages in and it's going to be a good one. This music is a little watch man. It is not exactly what I expected, because I read a little bit of this ten years ago, you know, with the PDF when I first heard about it online, and I was like, this looks like it will be interesting. But now that I'm about forty pages in, it's it is not what I expected it to be. It's a little more focused on perennialism and mystical philosophy than I expected. Now it may go off in other directions, but that isn't what I really expected this to be about. In the first forty or fifty pages, I mean, it mentions actual members of perennial philosophy. It mentions, you know, Alvis Huxley's perennial philosophy. It mentions a Queeran conspiracy. It mentions the wholeons Idea from Freed, the of Copra, and from Ghost of the Machine, all of which are key global elite texts that we have covered over the years. So it's going to be a very fascinating analysis and it will be another one of these great example texts that show the future is planned and the future is steered, and it's planned and steered. In regard to what this book is talking about through high level academia, the majority of this book is focusing on indoctrinating the intelligencia class, the people that are getting their PhDs in you know, systems analysis, international relations, social sciences. It's from a high tier academic press, Pergamon Press. We have people like Willis Harmon, Joseph Campbell our key figures in this as well as Willis Harmon from orscuse me, I want to say Croyl youngkom Up as well. At some point Ernest Laslow is also important here. So what we get when we look at books like this, you say, I don't care about this. Why should I care what some old textbook has in it? Why do you do this? This is the textbook that indoctrinated the high level elite boomers that rule today. So you understand that boomers that we're getting their PhD back in the early eighties are really the ones running things now, even though they're beginning to get older and sort of retire and whatnot. This is the kind of textbook that they would be reading, right, people studying at the Kissinger Chair or something like that to have the next place after Kissinger in the establishment. And there actually is such thing as a Kissinger chair. I think it's a University of Chicago or somewhere. But so you know, this is up there with between two ages by Brazenski. It's that kind of a book. Patriarch Mark says that Pergramat Press was actually a Robert Maxwell. Yeah, that makes perfect sense. Yeah, so what McMillan Publishers or whatever it was that was owned by it, says Maxwell House. So you're right, it says Pergamont Press, Maxwell House, New York, exactly right. And I think what's interesting is the very first quote of the book is from Uthont, who was the Secretary General of the United Nations, and he says the very beginning that the entire purpose of this book, or assume me that the entire purpose of the United Nations and everything we're all about is global government and depopulation. That's it says, we have these goals global partnership, global disarmament, and disarmament doesn't just mean nukes and the government. It means you also not having self defense. It means fabian socialism and mass depopulation in whatever ways, in whatever forms. That's what it means. Man. And remember, population control is not just sterilization in babies. That's part of it. Population control also means literal control of the population. Hence why already within the first forty pages of this book there were multiple mentions of the coming socialist technocracy electrodes implants, microchips, and techniques and strategies for depopulation, so all at the very beginning. And the other thing that I didn't expect early on was that they actually highlight how important religion will be. Particularly what they're talking about in nineteen eighty two seems to be something akin to New Age and Far Eastern religious concepts, So the continuation of the sixties counterculture New Age movement further being funded and foisted into the public sphere to train people into things like being dinks, being neotonous, being arrested, development, etc. It actually says this in order that the population growth be curved. They also cite Jonah Salk Survival The Wisest, which I've lectured through that entire book as well. So all of the Global Elite texts I noticed, well, we've got already like ten of them cited in the very first forty pages of Changing Images a Man. So it's going to be a great one. It's going to be a classic, I think, in the Global Elite series, and I'm so glad to have a hard copy version of it to actually finally get into. All Right, but that's not what we're talking about today. I just want to give you us an update with the first forty page of Changing Images of Man, one of the classic globally texts that we just didn't get to until in Divine Providence I was given a hard copy. So again, thank you to the guy who sent that. Shout out to that dude. All Right, so we're going to get back into some of the classics about the Vatican and the geopolitical side of things that we've covered many, many times. But as we say, it has been many years. I want to remind you that the course that the Vatican took, you can't isolate this to the twentieth century or to the liberalism of the time. Of Gregory the sixteenth and marari Vas or any of these papal texts. The liberalism from the Orthodox perspective actually goes back to the papacy being the original Protestantism. And the reason that we say the papacy is the original Protestantism is because the church abandoned in Rome, abandoned the earlier sonodal collegials structure that Rome now admits was the structure of the Church of the first thousand years. If you read the Chi eighty document, as you've heard us point out many times, which is a Vatican approved document on the Eastern model of the Church, it admits that the Bishop of Rome did not have unilateral universal jurisdiction in the first millennium. That's a massive admission that Orthodox have complained about and critiqued for a millennium. So what happened though when Rome went in this direction, Well, it sort of necessarily fell into a kind of geopolitical world power structure. And it's not just the greed of the popes or something like that that led to that. That's part of it. But we also have to understand that there were historical factors the fall of Rome to the barbarians in four hundred and four to ten, the rise of the prominence of the Bishop of Rome to also be a kind of a cultural hegemony at the time, the rise of the papal states, the rise of these things which contributed to the ever growing worldly geopolitical prestige of the Bishop of Rome. Now, from the Orthodox perspective, we didn't suddenly decide to just break communion in ten fifty four or whenever, just willy nilly. From our vantage point, the papacy, after many, many centuries, and I'll use the Gavin Ortland term, began to have accretions when it came to their own view of themselves. So what was originally from our perspective, you see this in the Canons of Nicea, for example, Canon six a first among equals relationship, or in the Canons of Sartika, for example, a first among equals with an appleate structure where you could ask for a retrial, none of which is the vat one model of a unilateral autocratic Roma. Spoken cases closed, right, So maybe I need to remind you all again of this because this always gets forgotten and Roman Catholics just do not read their documents. They just assume what Roman Catholic dogmatic theology is from whatever gibbering, yapping pap apologists they hear on the internet and they repeat it like a bunch of minor birds and chirping goobers, when in fact it says very clearly in their own documents that appeals in the appellate structure, this is the Canons of Sartica that they like to appeal to, was not a unilateral Bishop of Rome decides what's right. In fact, the appellate structure allowed for the Bishop of Rome to, if he deemed it appropriate, order a retrial to be conducted in Rome. No, no, no, in that bishop's province. So you see this is nothing like the claims of the vatican I apologists. And that's why you'll see me referring to the documents that the Roman Catholics never refer to. They don't go to their documents. They give you this spill, this bad car salesman pitch, but they don't go to their documents. You'll notice there that it's not just Rome that had an appleate structure. You could actually appeal to other seas as well that were important, such as Constantinople. See that right there. Appeals regarding disciplinary matters were also made to Constantinople and to other seas, so it wasn't even a unilateral only to Rome thing. They were always treated in a whatnodal way, not unilateral autocratic way. And what's the last line. The Bishop of Rome did not exercise canonical authority over the churches of the East in the first mining. That is contrary to all of Vatican one's claims. So from our perspective, what happens is that Rome doesn't overnight go bad. It wasn't there from the beginning. Over many centuries, the Roman Sea's view of itself grew into a position that was eventually untenable by the East. That's our position. Now, another really well done introductory book on this is Two Paths by Michael Welton. But if you go to the chapter that most concerns us today, and this is chapter five, you'll note that Michael Welton's chapter five is about the Gregorian Revolution and the deeper that you go into the Gregorian Revolution in this period. I read several books just on this period. This is not me just picking this. I'm telling you that this is an orthodox book that is summarizing what you will find in the academic literature, and even Roman Catholic academic literature from Dvornik or Kongar basically admits most of these points. Now, in the eleventh century, in what's called called the Gregorian Reform or the if you're Orthodox, the Gregorian Revolution, the papacy took on openly, massive, explicit geopolitical world power. Now, keep in mind in the Canons of Chalcedon, it is forbidden for clerics to also have a role in the civil state. And I have to talk very slow because every time I talked to Roman Catholics about this and we just got they cannot understand this. When I talk about Unham sanctum, they get lost. They don't understand what it is I'm saying. So I'm going to be very clear. Hopefully this is where it becomes a geopolitical secular power. So let's take the two powers model, church and state. The state pertains to the things of the body, to this life, to justice, to the death penalty, to war, et cetera. The church deals with things of the spirit, the soul, the inn man. Right, So there's a body soul relationship that's often used of the two powers idea, the temporal earthly power and the spiritual heavenly power. Due to the papal forgeries in part and the claims of the Gregorian papacy, the argument began to be made that, especially in Dictatus pope As you know, because the Pope is the head of the Church, that makes him also the head of the temporal bodily world as well. So he's the head of both church and state. And thus you must confess this doctrine of the Pope being also a world leader, a geopolitical world power to be saved. That is Unum sanctum. And the last paragraph of Unam Sanctum is about this issue. Not only must you confess the pope as the head of the spiritual power, you must also confess the pope as the head of all kings and emperors and a world emperor power to be saved. And if you don't, you are not in convenient with the Roman pontiff, and you cannot be saved. Clear as day now, Unam Sanctum is written by Boniface the Eighth in thirteen oh two, so this is actually a few centuries after Dictatus pope h, which says essentially the same thing in what year is dictats Poppa? Let's see.
Speaker 3: Mh.
Speaker 4: This is really annoying because this used to always come up first, and now it doesn't come.
Speaker 3: Up when I want it.
Speaker 4: It's just really annoying. Any this is it ten ninety Okay? So between ten ninety when this is first stated as far as we know in the Papal registry, and then explicitly formulated and mandated by thirteen oh two, it's made abundantly clear that this is necessary for salvation. And remember, as we've shown in the debates and in the recent videos, this is repeated all the way up into the Syllabus of Errors and the Vatican one Pious, the Ninth Documents, they repeat that you also still have to believe in the temporal supremacy of the Roman Bishop to be saved. It cannot go away. It's not a flexible doctrine. Now post Vatican two, this has all been explicitly discarded. In fact, the papacy has worked to decatholicize Christian states and everybody knows about this. Even Benedicted participated in this. So you essentially have the rejection of the medieval doctrine, the medieval Latin papal doctrine of the temporal supremacy of the Roman bishop. But what also happens during this period that are going reforms that most people are not aware of unless you've read this history, is that you have one hundred and sixty four years of Germanic control of the papacy, including twenty one of twenty five popes during this century or two centuries, almost appointed by the German crown. Did you hear that? So it's preposterous and dishonest when Roman Catholics treat Orthodox as subservient to the state, where Cesero papists, where Erastians, no, no, no, You had almost two centuries where literally German kings appointed twenty one of the twenty five popes. The ninth is the first pope to openly go into warfare, into battle, the first pope to personally go to war, to call for a standing army to go to war to be conducted against the Normans, ending in his ending a disaster with him being taken prisoner. The spectacle of priests, bishops, monks, all bearing arms and swords, shedding blood came as a shock to the Byzantines because the Byzantines understood that that's not the role of the church, that's the role of the state. The Christian state has that significance in that that's the two headed eagle, and now we have the church side of the two headed eagle putting on the temporal crown. This is also the period when we first get holy monks that can fight warrior monks. There have never been warrior monks prior to this. Okay, there's a great chapter on this in another excellent book that I recommend, The Christian East and the Rise of the Papacy ten seventy one to fourteen fifty three by Papa Doccus and Mayandorf. It's a great book, excellent chapters on particularly the templars and the rise of the monastic knights. Who would fight? Now, are you thinking, let's think about this in a practical mode of thought. Here, we've never had this before. The papacy decides it's going to have warrior monks. Who do you think the warrior monks are loyal to and fight for the papacy. So he's creating his own army. All of the these new weird monastic orders pop up precisely in this Gregorian and post Gregorian period. This is page fifty nine of the amazing magisterial Papa Doocus Mayandorff History text. And what propped this up, according to pages fifty ten fifty three, was the prevalence of the forgeries, which George just wrote a two volume book about. Volume two is about the forgeries. You can get that at Uncut Mountain. Now where did the Leo the ninth garner the idea, the belief that he could go into war with warrior monks and monastics. Oh, dick Tatus Pope. Did you know that? No, the place that he cited actually, according page is forty eight forty nine Dick Toadus Poppy. Now remember, I know Roman Catholics are ignorant of this. They don't have no idea what ancient Canon's taught. But in the ancient Canons, even in Chalcidon, etc. You can't be a monk and go into war. You can't be a priest and fight. It doesn't mean that the state can't defend the church, but the church doesn't take up the role of the state. You gubers, Now where do we get this idea from? Did you know this is actually a biblical principle outside of a few exceptions with David and Solomon, and I would argue that's due to their prophetic role picturing and imaging Christ. Outside of those exceptions, what happens when Saul offers sacrifices at the altar? Oh Samuel rebukes him. In other words, the king doesn't come in and do what the high priest does. The king isn't the levite in the New Testament, the king is a type of diaconos. Paul calls the ruler the emperor, a diaconos who bears the sword for justice. That's the death penalty idiots. Then there's a two roll twofold two role power, which is symbolized by the Byzantine eagle. The church has a spiritual authority to pronounce excommunication and banning from the table, from the Eucharist, etc. And in some cases the Church might hand people over to the civil state. But the Church doesn't grab a sword and lock people's heads off, except in the medieval papal system they do. That's where it goes. In other words, this alone, if you understand this and understand the attitude of the role of the church and the state that the Orthodox Catholic Church of the first millennium had towards itself, it limited itself to not have a secular role. In fact, on pages forty four and forty five, this whole idea of a secular state comes out of the papacy attempting to take power in the state. If you had Christian rulers, there would be no need for this, And on page thirty eight and thirty nine they point out that the papacy originally rejected this idea of the Eastern canonical approach so that it could have standing armies and go to war. Now I might let me make sure I didn't get this wrong. Let me let me let me state this right from the outset. Leo the ninth was determined to make the papacy an instrument of spiritual and moral rejuvenation in Rome and throughout Europe. To this end, Leo journeyed to the central and south of Italy, but also to France and Germany and across the Alps three times. Nearly four and a half years of his five year pontificate were in fact spent outside of Rome. The numerous regional reforming synods held during this period of lengthy sojourns often had as their target the traffic and ecclesiastical offices and unchased clergy. So the motivation wasn't just power. They did want to reform the lax state of the clergy in the Roman jurisdiction. Their object was to rid the Church of abuses by restoring canonical discipline. The need to reassert about the validity and the binding power of canon law for all clergy was repeatedly emphasized. However, this is not Eastern canon law but papal law. Oh well, that all sounds good. So where's the problem. Well, here we go. This is where this becomes problematic. The attempt was to originally decree canons against simony, sexual laxity amongst the clergy, sexual laxity in local synods and how they ruled. And many priests at this time had concubines. Many were suspended, deposed and excommunicated. The object, in short, was to punish all the offenders, and even if the synods were not always successful, no one doubted that Leo the ninth and his team of like maned assistants were serious in their reforms. However, after all, to say it once more, the papacy until then had no sense of itself as an international body that had responsibilities for the entire world beyond the Alps, and for Christian Christian Europe as a whole as confining history as its confining history during the post Carolinian age illustrates Rome, until this time had rarely interfered outside of Italy. Now, how is Vatican won true if that's the case. By contrast, in ten forty nine, it was being extolled as the undisputed center of all of Latin Christendom, the supreme, divinely ordained authority of the Church universal. If anything, papal activism forced Europe to take notice. The Church of Rome was thus on the threshold of an entirely new age. Pope Leo effect transformed them into an immediate principal councilor of advisors known as the cardinals. This is where we get the office of the cardinal, which there was no cardinals in the first millennium of Christianity. By the way, So, by the way, if you want to understand like the fact that this is a totally different church, just look at the cardinals who Leo the Ninth just creates right by decree in ten fifty nine, the cardinal bishops when in fact be honored with metropolitan authority and choose the election of a new pope. Now, Ron mccalliy said, well, the pope can do whatever he wants, so who cares? Interesting, So the pope can do whatever he wants. Who cares?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: But actually, nowadays the pope's held by tradition. He can't do whatever. So it's not somebody clear exactly how the pope can do whatever he wants. But he's also not able to do what ever he wants. Oh, he's biled by tradition. This is also the period where the Roman Church universally begins to mandate celibacy for all the clergy. Even though they had already waffled on Trollo's allowing for married clergy, this was the period when they began to enforce it. The first cardinal election was ten fifty nine. And by the way, I think I got it backwards, it's actually Leo the ninth who's first. He's Gregory the seventh before Gregory the seventh. So it's it's Leo the ninth that goes to war and has all the principles that Gregory the seventh then puts into Dictatus pape so I got that. I think I got that backwards. Part of the controversy, by the way, side note that led to the rise of the authority on the part of the Bishop of Rome in terms of claims for himself was the controversy between Gregory the seventh and Henry the third. And if I recall, this is the I'm going for. Remember, but I think I think he imprisoned the pope and then in response the pope got out and then made him like stand outside in the snow to repent or whatever. And so this is what led the pope to say, Aha, see, I have to be above all the world rulers or they will imprison me. So this is his rationale. So yeah, So it's Leo the knights beliefs that lead to Gregory the seventh principles listed in Dictatus Pape and that's covered on pages forty eight and forty nine of this book. And of course after this is this period. By the way, let's see, the first time the word vicar of Christ is ever used is this period, and that's admitted by Kongar. So this is page fifty. No one had ever used this term vicar of Christ. Although I take that back. According to Papadacus, the term Vicar of Christ was actually used for the emperor, and then it becomes the title for the pope uses in the West. So when Roman Catholics use the phrase vicar of Christ, you can point out to them, Oh, you mean the same term that was used for the emperor prior to ten fifty nine. Yeah, when was it ever used prior to ten fifty nine for the Roman bishop. By the end of the century, Pope Innocent the third was already discarding the formula representative or vicar of Peter, and now he used the term Vicar of Christ. The text goes on to talk about the forgeries being a key to this period, and it was actually the entire Eastern Church which was the basis for Dictatus Pope itself. Dictatus popy is directed against the Eastern Church. Then we get the new weird monastic fighting orders. Who are the agents that prop up the new papacy? Does that not make a lot of sense? We get Bernard of Clairvaux, we get the templars, we get the hospitalers, the papal assassins of this period, and it will based trad Notice how they don't even care that the very rise of a papacy with a sword undercuts the notion of a Christian state. They don't even realize that this undoes the very thing that they think is based in trad a Christian state, because it's no longer a duty and a role of a Christian king or emperor. It's now the role of the head of the Church, the spiritual power. So it's confusing the spheres of authority and power again. Leo the Ninth first pope to personally go to war. This is a new revolutionary order, and in fact it is these claims and reforms in part that spawn the Protestant Reformation. So far from Roman Catholics blaming everybody else for this and Luther and this, and that, they have only to blame themselves for the nonsense of Dictata's pape, Leo the Ninth and warrior monks now, to be precise, in terms of this triple crown, as you know, the papal tirra or triple crown, was supposed to signify the triplicity of authority, that the pope has right in heaven, on earth, and under the earth, and that he's above all the state rulers as well. John Paul the second, Excuse me, John Paul the First was the first pope to reject receiving the papal tiara, again showing you that the Vatican two popes have rejected the notion of the Christian state. That's why Vatican two is nothing about the Christian state and all about freedom of conscience, freedom of worship, of private interpretation, all that stuff. Now I mean when I say private interpretation, I'm talking about the right of the conscience of the individual and all that which prior to that is condemned many times over in many papal documents. Oh, by the way, when Leo the ninth was challenged on why he could go to war and why he could have vast landholdings, guess what he cited as his basis. You got it, the donation of Constantine, the infamous universally admitted forgery. M Now, it's funny too that after this period is the first the first discussion of the paper the Here's an interesting question that you never hear of the Roman Catholics raise when is the first mention of infallibility for the Bishop of Roman. Does anybody know it's explicit, like an explicit referen as to the infallibility of the Bishop of Rome. Now, if this was always the teaching of the church, presumably it would have been in the first thousand years. But no, it turns out there's not a mention of this in the first thousand years. Well, when was the first mention of papal infallibility, specifically of Historian Brian Tierney has shown that papal infallibility itself did not develop slowly, but was created by members of the Franciscan order at the end of the thirteenth century because it suited their convenience to invent this doctrine. Pope John the twenty second attacked their doctrine of evangelical poverty, and in thirteen twenty four, John the twenty second actually condemned papal infallibility as a novel. He also got in trouble for other doctrines, and he's one of the popes that Roman Catholics will argue over as to whether he actually taught heresy anyway, regardless, John the twenty second was, he says, the Franciscan leaders defended the cherished papal bull on the grounds that it was irreformable and it's very irreformability logically presupposed papal and fallibility. John the twenty second, however, was not interested in personal papal and fallibility. For him, infallibility would place him in a straight jacket, limiting his powers and thus limiting the reigning ponted by the infallible declaration of every predecessor. March of thirteen twenty two, John the twenty second issued the Bull Extravagantes, in which he maintained the right of a reigning pope's right to annul any of the decrees and judgments of his predecessors. So this is fascinating because John the twenties this is Think about how crazy this is. John the twenty second doesn't want to admit papal infallibility because the Franciscans are saying there has to be papal and fallibility, because that would make John the twenty second bound by his predecessors. John twenty second is saying, I am not bound by my predecessors, and that's there isn't papal infallibility, because I can thus a null or create judgments against or for my predecessors. This is so goofy. In thirteen twenty four, he issues another bull called quia quirndum quarundom, in which he preempt contemptuously proclaims that papal irreformability and infallibility is a pernicious audacity that the Father of lies has led the Franciscans to declare. Now, let's here's a great quote from normy papal apologists, just to show you how dishonest and ignorant they are. This is from uh who is this? Radio replies by Leslie Rumble and Charles Cardi, Roman Catholic writers. They this is what they say before the definition of papal infallibility in eighteen seventy, the popes did not know that they were infallible with the same clarity as Slater popes. But they were infallible. So papal infallibility was there, just nobody knew about it. But they still had it. It was there, but they didn't even know. This thing is how stupid this position. This is actual romancalic apology. This is tan books papal apologetics. I mean talk about smoke and mirrors and just it's just crazy, dude, it's a crazy funhouse. Well, you may be familiar with this period because this is also when we get the great Schism of the West, and why would we even have the great Schism of the West if it were not the papacy directly wrapped up in geopolitical power. Because we get three claimants to the See of Rome, the See of Rome eventually gets solved in terms of its claimant through guess what an ecumenical council. So imagine trying to think that the Council of Constance which decided which pope would be the pope. But at the same time, according to Vatican One, your dogma is that no pope is above a council. I mean you mean no councils are a spirit of popes. In fact, when anti Pope John resigned and the Council of Constance said that it would be Pope Martin that would be chosen as the legitimate Pope, Pope Martin wrote inter Cunctas which said that no one is superior to an ecumenical Council of the Church, which is the head of the church. That's inter cunctas of Pope Martin. Well, it's not infallible, doesn't accept it. Yeah, it's only infallible when you agree with it, and when the popes do something wrong or contradict, suddenly it's not infallible, which means essentially that it's a worthless system. It's like a Protestant saying the verse means what I wanted to mean when I like it, and if you ciite a verse against me, it doesn't mean that. So Roman Catholics are Protestant explos they're the first Protestants. Now in terms of religious liberty, we already listed in multiple livestreams all the condemnations of religious liberty, and yet it is the most important thing, one of the most important things. Throughout Vatican two Impact there's an entire document on how crucial religious liberty is, even though it was condemned, and even though if you go back to the Fourth Latteran Council, anyone who would not exterminate heretics was excommunicated. So kings at the Fourth Lattering Council who will not germinate heretics are excommunicated. Fast forward to Vaticantu in nineteen sixty five. Religious liberty and freedom of conscience and freedom of worship are fundamental human rights, guaranteed every work to everyone at all times. I mean, this is a joke. This thing is actually a ridiculous joke, and they just can't accept it. It's so earth shattering and frightening that they can't accept that. So that's the background of the geopolitical situation that the papers they found itself in throughout these centuries. And I'm sure we all know about the Renaissance papacy with the medicis and all that kind of stuff and Alexander the Six And if you've ever watched Jeremy Irons playing the Borgias, that's actually a good series. You get another insight into the insane, preposterous levels of worldliness during that period. Which it's not a moral critique. I understand that plenty of Orthodox bishops throughout the world have been luxurious and corrupt and all that. So the argument here is not about moral corruption or impeccability. The argument is about a doctrinal change, an ecclesiastical change in the structure of the church and in the doctrines of the church, to say that the pope can now have standing armies, go to war, excommunicate entire nations when their kings don't go to war for them to fill the papal coffers. And it's these things in part that led to the Reformation. That doesn't mean the Reformation doctrines are good, but the critiques of the reformers are not without substantial basis. That's the point. By the way, guys, welcome, We got over a thousand people. Nobody's sent a super chat. I want to support the stream, you can do so through superchats. I don't read all these books for free. If you want to support the stream, you can do so by super chatting through stream labs. Stream labs doesn't take a cut, but you can also send a super chat natively through YouTube as well. So great books there so far. Let's talk about just a couple pointers from history that are relevant as well. Obviously we can't go through all of history here, but everyone should read diktatas pape if you've never read it, and then you should go and read the one page doctrine a document. When I'm saying to them, hopefully you can read one page. It's not too much of a strain on you, guys. And also, yeah, so in nineteen oh six, the Jewish Encyclopedia had a fascinating intro which I've read for years that and I couldn't find it though, but it is being pl up here via Gemini, so it is accurate, even though I can't find the actual Jewish psocrapedia reference, so I think it's just under the Rothchilds. It points out that the Rothchilds have been the guardians of the Papal treasury. Interesting, and this goes back for many centuries. I think to the seventeen hundreds is when they were given this title. And if you look up Rathchild loans to the Holy See, you will find that there have been many of these over the centuries, well, mainly over the last couple centuries.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: In fact, the Vatican Bank itself comes out of this whole management structure of the Rothchild family being the bankers to and for the Holy See. This relationship was a notable aspect of the Rothchild's family's extensive involvement in European finance throughout the seventh century. Let's see if we can find it here in the Jews. Executy. Oh, look, there we go two million francs in eighteen forty five to the Papal states.
Speaker 3: Right there.
Speaker 4: Now there's more than one. Here's sixteen million francs to the Papal States in eighteen thirty one. These are loans the guardians of the papal treasure. There So who are the guardians of the papal treasure? According to the Jewish encyclopedia the Rothschralds, And even here it lists the papal states as the receivers of at least two massive loans from the French Rothchild's sixty million francs. Two million francs. That's just two of them. Here's another one for four hundred pounds that must be from the British Childs. Now why are we bringing that up. Well, because a lot of people argue and try to give the impression that, oh, the corruption that we see or the problems that we see, that these are the liberals of Vatican two, the liberalism of Vatican two. Well, if you're aware of medieval church history, you already can see can see that. It's not a question of can I link it. You can't go to the Jewish encyclopedia and just look up Rothchild for yourselves. You goes that lazy. It's not a question of the liberalism of the nineteen sixties. I mean, that's a role that plays a role in it. But what we're illustrating here. What we're pointing out is the centuries of problems and corruption stemming from what stemming from dogmatic change and contradiction stemming from an alteration after ten fifty four that the papacy itself admits was not the structure of the church for the first thousand years, and it begins to be a cardinalate, imperial banking structure, a corporate structure, and there's actually books been written about modern corporations are actually modeled on the structure of the Vatican. Hey, Jamie, when you got a chance because you made me an express so well you hear me, thank you. So the original business church is actually the papacy. Let me give you an example from another book that we've not really gotten to yet. I've only read a little bit of it. As you guys know, we did do a recent talk from Paul Williams's book on the history of al Qaeda. We also did some years back the entirety of Paul Williams's Operation Gladio. And it turns out he has another book on the Vatican Bank and its background in history. And I'm not lectured through this book yet. But again, Paulliams is a mainline Catholic historian and professor who consulted with the FBI for many years. So he's not in any way a conspiracy theorist, and he's very much an accepted establishment kind of you know, Catholic personage. But he notes that the reason for the establishment of the Vatican Bank was, as we've seen, the most secretive bank in the world that has never been audited, and thus, as a sovereign bank in a sovereign state, because the Vatican is its own city state, it becomes a perfect means and method for money laundering and black ops and the funding of illicit things and lo and behold, it has always been involved in those things, and many of these scandals have come out. You may or may not have heard this. It's the Vatican Bank scandals many of the In fact, there have been recent Vatican Bank scandals, but there were Vatican Bank scandals in the sixties and seventies tied to Gladio and the mafia that are very well known. I'm not going to reheard, but if you would like a decent documentary that gets into Bishop Marcinkus, the Banco Dembrosio UH and Leccio Gelli Head La Mafia and Roberto Kalvi being killed and assassinated as a result of all this. There are good documentaries that have been around for a long time, and you don't have to thus read all these long books. Let's see, you know what, I might actually this might be better on just a little hint here. If you're looking for older, classic kind of documentaries, stuff that doesn't pop up anymore, just use yandex and almost always comes up on yandex. Look at that right there, right away. I think this is it. Yeah, this is it, this older blurry documentary. It's not actually Press TV. I think this is made by CBC or something else. It's actually a good documentary, but you can't get it to come up on like YouTube or Google. You have to use yandex. Yeah, exactly, Rachel. This is the scandals we know about, imagine what we don't know about. So this one is good, and there's there's actually several of these. There's one I think maybe by the Canadian Broadcasting Company some years back, but I don't remember the name of it. See it might be this one. Let's see what this is.
Speaker 2: On a quiet night in nineteen eighty two, Italian banker Roberto Calvi is on the run. This might be he has spent a lifetime working for Banko on bro Ziano, a bank whose biggest customer is the Vatican, but now he's a fugitive desperately trying to escape the long arm of the law. An Italian smuggler arranged for him to be driven overnight to Austria, where he shuttled between several cities for a few days before boarding in to Rome.
Speaker 4: To consult with the Pope.
Speaker 2: Their financial empirement Jewish banker James de Rothschild, head of the family's Paris based headquarters, becomes the official papal banker.
Speaker 4: There you go. Now, I think down the road we'll actually probably do a talk on Paul Williams's Vatican stuff. But he also in this book discusses the CIA's longtime connections with Paul the six because they were worried that John the twenty third was to They called him the Pink Pope, so they were worried he was a little too open to the Soviet into socialism, and so they wanted to make sure and thus they were involved in the conclave that elected Originally they wanted Cardinal siri, and then it ended up being they went with Paul the sixth, and after that time, Kissinger met with Paul the six very regularly throughout the Cold War, and I think you could. You could and Gordon Thomas syn the same thing with John Paul the Second, like the CIA met with John Paul the Second all the time. But oh well, it was a Cold War, okay. Yeah, but I thought that the papacy was the guide here, and yet the papacy seems to be doing what the CIA wants during the Cold War. Interesting why is that? Well, at one point the bank called Ambrosio collapse led to the collapse of all the banks in Italy, including the Vatican Bank, and the roth Tels actually came in I think, with a billion dollars and bailed it out. So way, thank you guys for the super chat. I appreciate that. Shepherd nine one one five dollars yay. I've always appreciate the level of research that you put into this. I can see why Sam Hide brought you on to write. Thank you, sir. Thank you appreciate that. Yeah, we should have a couple of new episodes out in the near future. One of them is going to be very ridiculous. So we'll have to see. I'm interested to see how many people redeem redeemed that that pens rode not to redeem that. It's going to be a wild one. V Scott five dollars. Pay Piggies here for the Roman Catholic cookout cuter twenty dollars. Always thankful for the reiteration of how much of the papal nonsense stay strong, Diar, thank you so much. Caucasian sent a membership. Thank you Black Flame Nova one hundred dollars. If Andrew gets gifts for his grift, so should you. Here's for all that you do. Wow, thank you so much. Man, appreciate that. Very kind of you, very generous. And uh, we also want to mention some of these scandals because the point of all this is that this is all interconnected. And the reason that we can't point people to this institution to rescue Western civilization all that is that it is a corrupt from the top down. That's why it's that simple. So I know there's a lot of sincere Roman Catholics and guys that mean well and they want to do right, and they want to oppose corruption and all that, and I empathize with it. I sympathize with it. I know I was a tradcat. I get it. I get it. But the problem is, eventually you realize this institution is your enemy. It's not the Orthodox over here that are your real enemies. These people that you're fighting is it's the revolutionaries in Rome who wear the people might. I was going to say the tr but they don't wear the tr anymore. So that's that's what you Eventually, you eventually get just burnt out trying to defend Roman Catholicism. When the people that run Roman Catholicism are your enemies. It's a trapped like they're the ones that are really fighting you. And once you realize that, it's like, all I'm done. It's like why am I? It's like it'd be like trying to spend all of your time defending Biden and then you go meet Biden and he flips you off and poops his pants and tries to thring it, fling his senior citizen poop on you. You're like, okay, I'm done defending Biden. Like this guy is not actually my friend and I don't think he likes me. Right, we all know Biden was like pooping himself and just screwing with his secret service and all these people. It's like, You're like, why am I defending this guy? This guy's crazy. So let's mentioned in passing that we've we've lectured through this whole book, and even if fifty percent of this book is correct, let's say fifty percent of this book is just wrong, just factually wrong. Even as an FBI consultant Paul Wiams got it wrong. Okay, let's say fifty percent of the book is wrong. I don't think it is, but let's say it is. The other fifty percent that is right is enough to show this is an absolutely insane or international crime organization. That's why I'm so constantly opposed to the Vatican. It's not because I'm mad, it's not because I'm jealous. It's not because I envy Nick Flintis's audience. It's not because I wish I'm butt hurt because constantinople Fell like none of that. It's because I was in the domain of tradcat world for many years throughout my twenties. I saw it, lived it. I understand the insanity and the double think and the craziness that it produces. And I don't want Roman Collichs to go through that. I want you to be free from that. I know you think, oh, you just hate, you just hate. I don't like the organized crime goblins in Rome. I like Tim Gordon. I love Tim Gordon and his family. His family is awesome. He's got all these kids and they're great. I want to see Tim Gordon free from the shackles and slavery of this organized crime syndicate that they believe is infallible. It's just crazy. So to summarize in this book, we're not gonna lecture this whole bit. I've already lectured through this entire book. You can go find it on the channel. The summary is just simply that the in nineteen forty seven, the CIA reached out to the Vatican to try to make connections because the Cold War's kicking off and they want to try to ensure that this vast global entity will be on their side in the Cold War. And so William Colby and other Prior to that, of course, it was the Zionist James Jesus Angleton who was at the Rome desk for the for the OSS Colby reaches out and they offer sixty five million dollars to the Vatican Bank in nineteen forty eight to help the Vatican win against the Socialist and the Communists in the election. Now the Vatican isn't running, but they wanted to support the pro American, pro CIA, pro OSS candidates Christian Democrats or whatever they're called. And that because obviously, if you're the Vatican, you know you don't want communists taken over Italy, right, Because I'm not saying the Communists are good, but I'm saying that this is the beginning of the alliance with the Vatican and the CIA in nineteen forty seven, and particularly here William Colby. Now if you don't know who William Colby is, he is a very important trad cat Cold War figure. And there's a great documentary that his son made and it's called The Man Nobody Knew. We've done a whole podcast just on this documentary. I highly recommend everybody go watch it. It will give you a lot of good context and it will back up a lot of the things that you hear me talking about that we talked about in this book. The Roman Gallic Church at this time reached out not just to the Vatican, but I want to add also to Hollywood people, Gary Cooper, Frank Sinatra. They were also tapped for promotion of Catholicism and Americanism during this time period to fight the Cold War. Now, to be clear, I am not saying everybody involved in this was nefarious and malicious. I understand that at that time they thought this was the right thing to do. And I definitely believe in private property and human rights and well the Ten Commandments, I should say I believe in those things, and I don't believe in the NK or the Soviet Party's a ligner and that stuff. But that doesn't mean that that makes all of the Vatican goblins and the CIA operatives the good guys. Okay, this is just the real politic, the real world, because what happens is the means by which they decide to set up the funding structure here involves drugs and weapons. And how are we going to fund and put money into the Vatican Bank and also fund some of these black ops when number one, we can't have this public money because that will get congressional investigation. So they do it off the books, and we're going to use the world's most secretive bank, the Vatican Bank, and the Vatican will perhaps help us if we need funding for black ops. And that's exactly what happened. In fact, many many shell company banks are created, and these show companies all end up tied into organized crime Sicilian mafia, the mafia in the US, and the OSS and CIA. One of the key banks tied into this was the Hambrose Brothers Bank, which was an OSS and British intelligence bank. Hambrose himself was a British jew who set up a bank that would be involved in British intelligence operations and it was also tied into Opus Day and thus Opus Day becomes one of the central links in this chain that would be used by the CIA and other individuals in terms of Operation Gladio. So this is where Gladio comes in to be to be funded through the stuff that we're talking about. Eventually, however, this collapsed. And what's fascinating when I made a video back when FTX collapsed, because the structure of FTX and it's scam is actually really close to the same pyramid style structure scam of the collapse of the Bank of Ambrosio. And thus the Vatican Bank and others. Twenty two billion dollars were lost. And they were basically betting with people's other people's money. Particularly, they were betting with everybody in Italy's pension money. Isn't that crazy? Now, Specifically on the organized crime side of this, Paul the sixth was very close to Michelle Sindona, who was an organized crime figure and trafficker. And Michelle Sendona was the finance kingpin, and he was also running operations at the Vatican Bank. Michelle Sendona was also directly connected to David Rockefeller, and so the secrets of the Vatican Bank then, as you can see, are like perfect. The secrecy of it is perfect. For in one case, for example, the United States sent ten million dollars to Michelle Sendona to fund Operation Gladio in nineteen seventy. According to Paul Williams, the guy running all of this was actually Kissinger. So Kissinger was the one that was meeting with Paul the six regularly meeting with President Nixon and meeting with and giving orders to Leccio Gelli, who had, through Epstein's style parties, compromised the cardinals for the most part, and the bishops of Italy, so Italy in terms, and politicians too, I forgot politicians. The cardinals and the bishops were invited to Bunga Bunga parties. Have you heard of this? This was the famous parties that Silvio Berlusconi had, who was himself a member of P two. All these people are members of the P two lodge too. By the way, all of this gets printed in the Italian and European press. Explodes the door on all of the Gladio stuff. And in nineteen eighty one this was published in European and Italian press. All nine hundred and sixty two members of the P two Lodge and those who have been attending the Bunga Bunga parties at the clandestine Lodge which yeah, Epstein stops dock. This is page one oh nine. Here's an example of the list. And by the way, the first person listed is Silville Burlescon. Yeah, so these are Roman Catholic diddy parties. But I would imagine, I mean, I'm sure they used boys and girls at this. But do you remember this.
Speaker 5: Scone is savoring his court victory in the infamous of Bunga Bunga case and plunging ahead with politics, saying he's working for a better Italy even though he remains barred from public office. Tuesday, Italy's highest court confirmed Berlascone's acquittal on charges he paid an underage Moroccan prostitute for sex and then used his influence to cover it up. The ruling closed an embarrassing chapter for the media mobile, exposing the raunchy parties that has Belan mansion, complete with show girl strip teases. In a statement, Berlascone cheered the decision but express bitterness.
Speaker 4: So this was a huge deal, you know, like ten fifteen years ago, because it came out that he was engaged in these Bunga bunga parties. But this is nothing new. The Bunga Bunga parties are happening in nineteen eighty one, so like it goes back to the seventies. Gladio and all the members of the P two lodge. By the way, this is all public, like, this isn't even this isn't theory. You can actually go look up the P two list. It's all declassified public stuff from late seventies, early eighties. So anyway, speaking of these characters, a lot of these characters the Vatican Bank, for example, would create shell companies the Vatican and then own shell companies which would engage in the shipping of arms and drugs and perhaps other black market things people perhaps, and thus they would be they've had a plausible deniability because well, it's not the Vatican doing it, it's a shell company for the Vatican, and that's all come out. Attican owns arms, shipping companies that were fronts and shells, and thus they had plausible deniability and they could say that there were one or two levels removed from people like Lecchio Gelli through Michel Sendona, who was really close to Paul the Six. By the way, I should have asked Sammy the Bull about this, because for example, here's a fascinating section that I didn't think to ask Sammy the Bull, and we were talking about all this stuff. In addition to the shell corporations, Roberto Calviy remained Michel Sindona's successor as the principal banker for the heroin trade. Insight into Roberto Calviy's position as the mob's concilierre was provided in nineteen ninety six when Francesco Manoya, the leading pentito who collaborated with the informant for the FEDS from the Sicilian mafia testified in the Andreotti trial. He told the court that Roberto Calvi became the key figure laundering heroin money for the American mafia. After the arrest warrant for Michelsondona have been issued in Italy in nineteen seventy six, the heroin, according to Manoya, continued to be sent to the Gambinos of Cherry Hill, New Jersey. The Gambinos wul then deposit large sums of money of their earnings into the banks that were controlled by Roberto Calvi that were then cleansed money laundering cleansed for the Vatican Bank or what's called the Institute of Religious Affairs or Institute of Religious Works. Eventually, the money was then used by the American mafia to purchase hotels, lands, and financial companies in Florida and the island of Aruba. So that's where your Vatican tithe money is going, you idiots. Oh, this do dont corrupt anymore. Yeah, they just assassinated John Paul the first, right, I mean, this is why John Paul the First got assassinated. It was over this stuff. You understand, you read this book and it explains what was going on and why he was assassinated. Now, but wait a minute, John Paul the Second was a saint, He was a hero. You mean the guy who would hang out with and meet Savile and gave Savile a papal knighthood. You mean the guy that promoted Bishop Marcinkus, one of the key criminal figures in the Vatican bank scandals. Oh yeah, John Paul the Great. Sure, I think to be the Great, or to be knighted or to be called Dame this or that or Sir this or that, you actually have to be exceptionally wicked. That's like the only way to actually be like given these high high titles and awards and promotions. Anyway, So there's a lot more this this book has. Basically every page is full of fascinating information. And to take that book by Paul Williams and then read Whitney Webb's book on the way that the jeff Stein mcaffree operation was conducted via Maxwell, just Laine, et cetera. And that entrapment operation. Oh, that's exactly what Lechio, Gelly and Kissinger's entrapment operation through the P two lodges was happening in the nineteen seventies. It's exact same, it's the same model. So are you noticing a pattern? This is how they run things. Yeah, the well wait a minute, what about so the lodge? Okay, this isn't a typical Freemason lodge. I'm totally against freemasonry. But somebody might say, well, wait a minute. Mussolini was opposed to masonry and he didn't like them, and neither did tiny mustache Man. So how could there be lodges that were pro Cia and all that. Well, that's what P two is. P two law were the leftovers of masonry that were fascists. So some of the lodges, apparently the P two they actually, this isn't schizo. I'm citing to you normal mainline historic texts. Why are you calling this stuff schizo? I'm literally giving you historian Catholic authors that are consultants for the FBI. What are you talking about? Schizo? So, I mean, it's literally a easily accessible Wikipedia article, And I'm not saying it's true because of the a Wikipedia article. I'm saying that it's a Wikipedia article because it's not even controversial. Idiot, Its charter was transformed by Leccio Gelli. That's exactly what I just told you. Now, I think this will even tell you that because it's all public. Now, this lodge was secret until it was discovered through glad you and Michelson Dona's bank collapse. Oh look at all this stuff I'm telling you. It turns out it's publicly information. You just didn't know. See you, what you think is skitzo is just because you're illiterate and you don't read. You're the problem, not me. All right, So moving on this alliance that had been formed that we saw with the Rumman Catholic Church and Western intelligence, it actually kind of made sense and you could empathize with and see why the popes would be convinced of it. Right, your bank is running out of money. There's been corruption already in the Vatican Bank. The CIA reaches out, Hey, we are pro freedom, we're pro private property, we're pro God. We're going to help you fight this political information battle with the Communists that are about to be elected. We're going to give you money, tens of millions of dollars. You're going to then defeat the Communists and the Christian Democrats. Who are pro rumed Catholic will win the elections. But the problem is that now you are indebted to the people that have put all the money in your bank. Obviously the borrower is servant to the lender. So I mentioned this stuff on Twitter the other day and this know it all. Actually there were only two or three loans of them. It's like, dude, you want to haggle with me over this, like Minutia when scripture says very clearly the borrower is servant to the lender. So if the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers and the CIA, or they're bailing out collapsing Vatican banks. Yeah, there's many. There's actually several documentaries on gladi.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 4: None of this is contrable. This is all public stuff. This is not even theory. This is all public known stuff.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: Anyway, let's just move on. So another book that we lectured through that was an academic text was Michael Graziano's recent thesis published as Aaron into the Wilderness Religion in the History of the CIA. And this whole book is well the relationship of the OSS and the CIA two American religion. Most of the stuff that you've heard me talk about is all backed up in this book. There were there were some things that were new to me though when we read this. For example, I didn't know that Tom Dooley. Tom Dooley was a famous Roman Catholic actor who was also recruited into doing a lot of propaganda and Cold War you know, anti cold anti Communist Cold War stuff. And one reason that they were able to do that because he was gay. So Tom Dooley, who was very close to Paul the six and a famous honorary PhD from Notre Dame. Shocker, I know, right, it's a shocker that a Roman Catholic would be gay. Tom Dooley was apparently recruited and used in this way because he was gay. I mean, this is the point I was making the other day, the reason that you can't have people who are highly intelligent. That can't be the only criteria for leadership, because you can have highly intelligent people who are captive to certain vices. Now we're all captive to vices in some way, but certain vices make it not possible for you to be in a leadership role. It will compromise you. And not only are you compromised, well, you're also subject to in a slave to your vices in this way. So the reason that even in the Cold War this was everywhere understood was that the Soviets would just immediately comp and get dirt on anybody who was secretly gay during the Cold War. So anyway, I'm not going to rehearse all this book, but it is relevant to note that one thing that, even as a secular historian, Michael Graziano noted was that the entire project of ecumenism was an oss CIA Americanist project. Now, yes, ecumenism existed prior to that, and even prior to the os S and CIA picking up on it. It was a very powerful tool. It was funded by the Rockefeller family by many, many millions of dollars. We've covered that, that's in the rock Filler biography. But the one thing that we found interesting on page sixty eight sixty nine was that the term Judeo Christian is actually a Cold War psychological warfare tool. So people are, oh, where's the where Judeo christianhood? It's out of the Cold War. It's a term that the OSS and CIA used to try to capitalize on any force in the West that was pro God and pro family or anything like that to help fight the Cold War. So again that's where that term comes from. The idea was that a Judeo Christian society's pluralism would be a better society, and you could sell that over the USSR's anti liberal society. Did you know that the Soviets were anti liberal? I know that might be a shock to some dumb people, but Sovietism is anti liberal. They're opposed to classical liberalism. They're opposed to capitalism, which is a liberal, classical liberal economic theory. So the CIA reason, the USS reasons opposed them with religious pluralism and the idea of a Judeo Christian pluralist society that naturally led directly to ecumenism and what's called the doctrinal warfare program of the CIA. Now, this book has a whole section on CD Jackson, ed Lilly Henry LUs of Time Magazine, all of these other figures who were involved with the Eisenhower Psychological Strategy Board PSB. The Psychological Strategy Board of Eisenhower and Henry LUs was a skull bonesman, Skull and bones, the guy behind Time Life magazine, and they went in on this idea that together if we could come up with a common ethos of a supreme being and natural law. All of the religious world could be grouped together to fight the Cold War, Page seventy two, seventy three. Now this is a secular scholar who can recognize all the things that I say. He doesn't have a religious few as far as I am. In fact, he comes off as kind of woke. How can a secular woke dude recognize this? But none of you Roman Catholics can recognize this, and you normy docs can't recognize this. This isn't even a long book. You could read this book in two days. It's one hundred and eighty pages and a main line academic text will tell you everything that I say right here, pages seventy two, seventy three. Henry Leose then decided it would be useful to recruit people like Billy Graham for the anti Soviet Cold War message and the term they came up. We can't make this. This is this is so gay spiritual democracy. This is their this is their psychological warfare slogan term. If we all believed in spiritual democracy and understood it, and if we just listened to Billy Graham's luxuals, and if we held Miles Billiguy, that's all cold wars. Do you understand Billy Graham is a Cold warrior. Those giant tent revivals and stadium revivals are to fight the Cold War, you idiots. It's not about fiving years soul. Yes, Billy Graham was utilized. Now, that doesn't mean that Billy Graham was sent to the farm and was given training and was taught how to seduce women and to kill people. That's the no. Billy Graham is brought into the boardrooms with people like Henry Luis and they say, hey, we're gonna put you on Time magazine to be our the voice of America and God's voice to the nations. But it's for the Cold War. Admittedly, it's called the doctrinal warfare program. Guess what they didn't just look for evangelical goobers to be the face of this. They also look for Muslim preachers to be the face of the Cold War. Why am I saying this? You cannot understand all of this and all the stuff that happened and Vatican two without the Cold War. That's the setting, the ethos, the milieu, and in fact he this dude goes on to say, they also looked for Muslim preachers to be this kind of a pro Western thing. There was, for example, an e mom of Jerusalem that they thought aid in the Cold War. Now remember that's where we give musjah Haden. The CIA pays for and trains the muja Hadeen to fight the Soviets. In fact, the Doctrinal Warfare Program stressed that amongst the CIA alliance of the Acumenist religious project, they would intentionally quote avoid dogmas and stress lowest common denominator spiritual democracy is the gayest term of reheard to promote a global acumenism. So, even though Cumanism is prior to the Cold War, the os S and CIA explicitly and self consciously, especially Bill Donovan himself, who was a massive ecumenist, you utilize the idea of a global ecumenous project to defeat the Soviets. In fact, the CIA during this period would even make ties with Buddhism. Thus Tibetan Buddhism and the Tibetan Project were specific CIA projects. We just cover that two streams ago. That is also declassified. Why think about it? Who does who hates the Dalai Lama China. Why because of the CIA Tibet Program. The CIA Tibet Program was an anti Chinese government covered operation spanning twenty years. It consisted of political action, propaganda, military intelligence operations, all this kind of stuff facilitated by arrangements between the Dalai Lama and the CIA. Are you beginning to see how raw on an expanse of this ideological war is. And these people don't care about your theological minutia, Okay to all you theology nerds. They don't care about Homo Usius, they don't care about the essence inner distinction, don't care about Philly Oakway. The concern is a giant ecumenist ideological alliance to win the Cold War. And why are we winning the Cold War? Is it because everybody in the West are the good guys? Now, a lot of people in the CIA and in the intelligence in the West are good guys. My uncle was a famous Air Force intelligence guy in the Cold War. He flew missions out of Turkey against the Soviets, So I am not pro Soviet. My point is that when you make this alliance, you now have a new master. And if the CIA and the Rockefellers and all these people have bailed out your bank. They're not gonna let you just do whatever you want. You answer to them now. And so if John Paul the Second needs to shoot a photo op for the Cold War and all the tradcat era CIA people under Reagan, if they tell him he's gonna do it, he's got to do it. Anyway. This Michael Graziano book is great, by the way. It's it's really good. By the way. The last chapter is about Zavigna Razinski and that whole plan of supporting the al Qaeda to fight the Soviets. Oh, I forgot another character that's brought in by the CIA, Joseph Campbell and his archetypes that could be utilized to promote ecumenism. One five. Now, where where did we just see today? Joseph Campbell and acumenism and archetypes. Oh, it's changing images of man, the very thing I talked about the very beginning. And although I thought this book was going to focus on I don't know, Brazinski type stuff, the first forty plus pages is about spirituality, archetypes, perennialism, and ecumenism. Interesting. So I have a whole lecture through the Graciana book. You can go find that on my channel. Also side note, the Paul Williams book is great, but if you're looking for a more academic text, because Paul Williams wrote his book to be I think readable by a large audience. And even though it is more readable than this book, it is dense. I mean I took notes on every single page. Every page has a sticky note, so it will take a long time. It is a lot of information to process. But it's written even still for a mass readership. This book has written a little more for an academic audience, and it is apparently a PhD thesis, And it's Daniel Ganzer's book, NATO's Secret Armies, Operation Gladio and Terror in Western Europe. And there's a lot of the information that's in Williams book will also be in this book. For example, sections on William Coleby, sections on Opus Day, sections on Kissinger, sections on the Mafia, Lucky Luciano, all that stuff. Even a section that sounds I mean, I don't know that my uncle did this, but the section the chapter on Turkey actually makes sense with the timeline of when my uncle would have been doing these missions out of Turkey against the Soviets, So I think that it might be. I'll give you an example, he says, at the end of the Second World War, the main probably of the United States in regard to Turkey was to integrate the country solidly within the Western anti Communist defense. Due to its geographic location, Turkey was highly valuable as a strategic territory, but during and after the Cold War it functioned as a important balcony for the US and NATO operations in the oil countries of the Middle East and the Caucasus region, most prominently during the Second Gulf War into the nineteen nineties. Furthermore, the country represented the most eastern land post of NATO during the Cold War. Nobody else, not even Norway, was closer to Moscow, and hence Turkey was equipped with high tech gear and was used as a listening post. And that's exactly what my uncle was doing for Air Force intelligence during the Cold War. Now it doesn't mention my uncle, I'm deciding that seems like that's probably what was going on. It's the first time I've seen in a book mentioned the things that they told Matt. My uncle died in the nineties, so this was like way way way later that I was told this stuff, but fascinating stuff. I think this chapter is really fast. But this chapter talks about the CIA is setting up the MIT, which is Turkish Secret Service, and of course they did this to try to, you know, have Turkey on our side during the Cold War. As it said, CIA sent twenty people to set up the Turkish MIT and this was pretty much structured by the nineteen fifties. In fact, twenty thousand Turks were brought to America and trained from nineteen fifty to nineteen seventy nine for the CIA to use in Turkey and also the School of the Americas. This is fascinating too. Training for the counter guerrilla's secret Army was carried out across Turkey and numerous places, but also abroad. P military training centers included schools at Ankara, Bulu, Kyseri, Buka and Uzmir after nineteen seventy four, also Cyprus in the Mountain Commando School of Bulu. US special forces including Green Beret. We're preparing the war in Vietnam. We're preparing for the war in Vietnam. We're trained together with the counter guerrillas, selected categorrill officers were instructed in the USA at the School of Americas, the notorious training center for the Special Forces Terrace in nineteen forty six, and Panama had moved in nineteen eighty four to the Fort Benning US Army Post with eighty five miles southeast of Atlanta, Georgia. Schools have been set up to train stay behind officers for sixty thousand Latin American soldiers. That's just crazy, like these these drills and these training cells, like they train a lot of people and then send about to do this stuff. It's more than we know. It's crazy. But the reason I brought that up was that the School of America's also played a role in training is she Hod cells or al Qaeda cells. Allegedly, the School of America's terror training center in the US was also identical to the al Qaeda centers of Asama bin Lad in Afghanistan. As far as methods that were taught were concerned, they learned how to it's all the same stuff, right, So in other words, al Qaeda's training is basically identical to Gladio training at the point, and that's very suggestive that it's the same trainers right anyway, So that's another text on this that's more, as we said, academic. It's more like if you read like military histories, which can be kind of dry and kind of boring at times. Paul Williams's book is a lot more exciting. But the game the book is very relevant key text though overall. Don't want to stress. I know it's a difficult book, and we've not lectured through the whole thing. We've lectured through half of it. But it is an absolutely necessary book. It's probably one of the most important geopolitical texts that I've read that I recommend. It's not for everybody. Most of you are not going to get it, not going to read it. I've not read it. I've not met anyone that has read the book. I'm the only person I know other than David Wimhoff who wrote it it's actually read it. I'm not saying nobody's said I've never met a person who's read it because I bring it up and nobody knows what I'm talking about, even though I have recommended and promoted it for seven years at least, and that is I think it has been reprinted by the way John Courtney Murray Time Life and the American proposition how to see doctoral warfare program changed the Catholic Church. Now, this book is not saying that the Cio loone did everything and changed everything at Vatican two, because it's not just the CIA. In fact, there were many people and many interests, including Jewish interests, who had a say at Vatican two. I don't know if I'll be able to find this, but way back in my Triad days, there used to be reference made to Look magazine, which was a Jewish magazine. And yeah, here it is. You can find the entire article. I've read the article from the nineteen sixty six Look magazine how Jews changed Catholic thinking, And the article is about Jewish lobby and influence that Vatican too, particularly no Stratate, but not just no Strott. Also the eventual removal of the Good Friday prayers against Jews in the Latin Mass, which the Vatican has removed. Now, where's when tists or any of these people on this topic. Oh yeah, they don't ever talk about this, do they. I will say it though Tim Gordon did have a debate on this. I think Tim Gordon had a debate with a classical theist. I think they had a debate on the removal of this perfidious Jews statement. Now you can go look it up, but you can see that what I'm talking talking about Israel. Now here's your favorite Skittles jesuit. He wrote a whole article on it. Now again, how come to the tradcats and the romanol Why aren't why aren't the pop apologists Catholic people talking about this? The Latin Mass Good Friday traditional prayers prayed against the Jews and said it said something like, perfidious Jews. It's been years since I've seen this or I thought about this. Uh it perfidious, that's it. In nineteen fifty nine, John the twenty third had removed the perfidious Jews postatic in two it was all redrafted, and I guess they got rid of heretics and schismatics too. So and why did they do that? Well in part because of what we just said with the Look magazine. Also, but it's not just that, it's it's also the documents like Nostrotte. So it's not just the Jews, it's also the CIA. It's also the Rockefellers. There's a lot of interests that wanted to move and turn the Vatican and its theology and its giant base for Cold war purposes and long term other purposes. In fact, there's an entire chapter in wim Hoff's book about John Courtney Murray in his close relationship with the Rockefellers