Speaker 1: It is an exuberant Friday around these parts, cause uh, we're we're not gonna be here for most of next week. And I know, I know we have. I took some time off here a couple of weeks ago or a week ago or whatever. But now this is, uh, this is planned vacation. So Roser're gonna go rescue. Haiti built some houses with the Global Initiative, right, I can't remember what you guys said. If you build more than six, you will be the most house building Haitian Global Initiative charity of all time, I would point out, so and uh, yeah, so that's that's a thing. We'll we'll get you the details or or we've all been fired and.
Speaker 2: Or executed or something. I don't know from shoulder.
Speaker 1: Are you following this, by the way, I'm a little hesitant to get into this this morning. Well I'm not hesitant to get into it because it's a thing that exists out there. Have you guys seen the reporting the reporting that's going on now, Again, you're dealing with anonymous sources, but for obvious reasons, this would be a story where you'd see it. I haven't seen the big networks pick it up. But that, but it could all just be a conspiracy theory too, So I don't know that it's undeniable that Trump hasn't been flying around in his plane. However, I remember like a while ago reporting that he wasn't going to be using his plane because it required some sort of significant maintenance issue. I don't know if it was scheduled maintenance or what. But what was appearing yesterday was the was the idea that somehow, and I've seen the number, some disagreement on the number, but a number of essentially anti aircraft RPGs, big enough stuff that you could fire it up at a jetliner and if it's low enough, that's all she wrote, and that it's part of a plot. I buy Iran perhaps, I don't know, to shoot Trump's plane out of the sky. So yeah, that was a thing that I kept seeing pop up everywhere, and then never really saw a lot of other people get on board. I mean, look, would you put it? Would that be the craziest thing having to do with Trump attempted assassination in just the last six months.
Speaker 3: Do you remember they put out a video. It was a few years back, I want to say, maybe like twenty twenty two threatening him. No, the Iranian government they sent out like it was like a propaganda video and they had produced it of like what it would look like if they tried to assassinate Trump on a golf course.
Speaker 2: Did they really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean they put out that stuff. They put out a lot of that stuff over the years. We've had some of those Iranian videos because they're funny, stupid some of them, even though they're deadly serio right.
Speaker 3: And this video showed like drones on the golf course. And you know, I'm sure technology they don't actually have in the video, but they came out with a video I believe it was around twenty twenty two. Look, I was the premise of it, like, Hey, this is what it would be like if we took them out on the golf course.
Speaker 1: If in the city of New York, in the busiest airspace in the world, jackass drunk twenty somethings can still get close enough to JFK or Queen's or Queen's excuse me, no JFKs and is it in Queen? It doesn't matter but to the Laguardi or JFK to shine the green lasers up at pilots, which happens a lot. That's what we're talking about distance wise. So if you can get in a position because it's so compact there. I mean, you could stand on a street in Queen's and if you knew when the plane was landing, and if you listen to ATC, you would and do something like that. And it's not like Trump doesn't go to New York a lot. So who the hell knows? Man that thing's floating around. So that was conspiracy theory hole number one. Conspiracy theory hole number two. Holy crap. Let me ask you a question. How many, just top of your head, how many conspiracy theories? They could be classic, they can be some of the newer stuff, but let's go with ones most people have heard of. How many involved secret tunnels? I was thinking about this, This is what I think about in the shower. Okay, Admiral bird right, he flew essentially into a hollow earth tunnel. Right, all right, there's a tunnel, the underground, secret roadway for I guess the elites, uh under was it?
Speaker 2: Mattress firm?
Speaker 1: Some of those vary, but I think there's people who creeped out how many mattress firms there are? Because the math don't math, but maybe it does. And the Walmart sometimes it's secret erodes under Walmart. But for a while it was where all of the the concentration camps were gonna be. You know, Walmart's got a pretty big footprint and then boom, you go down to the basement and uh, and then they're connected by tunnels. Let's see.
Speaker 2: You know, some of the Bigfoot stuff has tunnels, but.
Speaker 1: It's not just Bigfoot, but basically like the creatures we see as legendary creatures. It's kind of like what they did with Kong and Godzilla. In the updated movies, there's lots of tunnels. The Ping Pong Pizza Place, with the the kidd e'sploitation tunnels tunnels. So was I surprised when I was reading about ditty tunnels. I was not. A tunnel discovered in Diddy's Luxurious La Mansion is described They don't have any photos of this thing. It is described as an underwater swimming tunnel leading to a secret, mysterious grotto that's reminiscent as though you're in a cave underneath there and the only way to access is is in and out. But people are sitting there and they're like mapping out one the proximity to the Playboy mansion because it's right, it's right down the street. And then you know, you throw that in there and you get the sillacious and and then you got people running around going, well, I here's some dig projects, and here's some here's some stuff that uh, you know, some permits that have been pulled over the last few years. And I know it says they're put in a pipeline, but they're obviously they're building secret sex swim tuneunnels for the freak offfs throughout the greater Hollywood Hills area, which I don't know that one I kind of I could probably believe. Just watch one of those mega mansion l A house sales tours that some of the some of them on YouTube, and they love secret rooms and tunnels. Man. So anyway, yeah, we got Diddy tunnels, We had several Diddy updates, We got Ditty tunnels. And something something else has uh has emerged, and an individual I never thought would be involved in this is now somehow involved, if only to deny hanging out with Diddy and coming to one of these free Oh and prosecutors say that they have been provided videos of at least one of the freak offs because he had like cameraman up in there, and uh, I can't even imagine.
Speaker 2: So, but I'll tell you whose name got to drug into this?
Speaker 1: Now? Look at this? Is that an ATV that exists? What is that thing I'm looking at? Just tweet the rush?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I told you, Like, I don't think a lot of the technology in the video they put out, you know, for their obvious propaganda.
Speaker 1: Why would you got a hell nobody in it? Popa, oh, I see, okay, all right, go ahead, No, but it.
Speaker 3: Looks like stuff out of you ever seen that movie? What was the movie with Jamie Fox where the the Holy Pilot one, No, the Citizen one where it was yeaheah, yeah that one. We're like the wrong It's got a horrible ending, but whatever. But in that movie, he's got like all this these kind of stuff that rolls around and does his dirty work for him that he like puts together and creates. And you see a lot of these things like in this propaganda video where it's like, I don't know if you actually have that, Like.
Speaker 1: You don't think Russell Crowe is sitting around in his shed that's what it was.
Speaker 4: Was it?
Speaker 3: Russell Crowe now was a dude that looks like yeah, yeah it was yeah, okay, yeah, I like the other day, I can't remember. It's a good movie. You don't like the ending, I know, because I felt like the wrong guy won, Like I was on the side of the vigilanti guy whose kid died, yeah, who murdered, Like, yeah, it didn't end well for him in the movie spoiler.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah that's it. It's been out so long, you're on your own there. Yeah, I'll tell you this. I thought it was unexpected. I could I could have taken it either way. So yeah, but I've heard other people say that they really hated the ending. Night I just was really ambivalent. Anyway, it's a good movie, though. You should watch it even if you don't like the ending. The movie's entertaining while it's going through the courtroom scenes.
Speaker 4: So good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, he used a lot of tools in that movie that to do his dirty work. And you watch this video and you're like, I don't know if you have that kind of stuff. Maybe they do.
Speaker 1: You don't think the guys weaponizing goats have h have this super droid. It looks like a Polaris ATV with a helmet mountain on a spindle with a laser on it.
Speaker 3: But it's weird that they did it on a golf course, right, that's like super weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean is it the well?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got one dude in graphy. See, I got some great golf overlay. We'll go ahead and do this. So what are we going to tack him with? Oh this thing that we would have to get on a course most of which are fenced. Okay, yeah, so I don't I don't know. Look, the idea that you could get RPGs into this country, or I should say this, the idea that there's not RPGs in this country. I'm not even talking there. I'm talking about some dude named Bubba down in Texas. Man, he said, oh I got ahold of this thing, right. How many stories do we do where somebody's like, oh, I was over at my elderly relative's house packing up after they passed away, loved Manana, and she had all the hand grenades. Didn't we remember this? Remember we had people selling them at yard sales in North Carolina and one of them blew up, right, are you killed anybody. But it blew up, Yes, And I know it blew up because we're talking about it, and I'm like, you see, you went, you went and you bought a grenade, but you wanted to make sure it was real, so you I don't know if it's a pinpull or what it was on that particular thing. So but you decided to go ahead and do that, but not get far enough away.
Speaker 3: What are we doing?
Speaker 1: Look, here's the deal. Ninety nine point nine percent of the time, if you're doing one of those big yard sales or god forbid, you get stuck in that one through state road between Elkin and going up to Roring Gap.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have a yard sale. I don't know when it happens during the year, but it always happens when I want to go golf over there, and then it's just an entire highway of people doing one mile an hour. I'm sure you could buy hand grenades there that would be inert ninety nine percent of the time, but you know, every now and then somebody's got one, so who the heck knows. And again, the idea of screwing with planes is not a new thing in the she hotst whack job world man. So but I don't I honestly, and unless it's a huge deep cover, I don't know about all that. But maybe I don't know. Look, you know, one of the things I asked when we see stories like this is when it comes to security stuff, you know how the Secret Service does stuff and what he wants to do. And you know, once you once you felt the steel or the steel the lead across your ear, like do you do you get less? Because here's the deal Secret Services well is supposed to Uh, it's primarily going to air on the the They're like that friend or family member who anytime everyone else is having fun, they're like, no, we can't have fun. Oh no, no, no, no, let's just yeah no, I know, yeah, yeah, you want to go do this thing with your friend. How about in the basement you can why, Like they're always going to air on that side and with Joe Biden, it's a dream come true. But you know, Trump's not unique. You had a lot of presidents including Barack Obama, right who you know did the walk?
Speaker 2: Trump?
Speaker 1: You know, Trump did a walk and others over the years. And I wonder for temper stuff. So like maybe they said Hey, we got this thing. You're gonna shoot at your plane. So we're just gonna fly around in a bunch of different rented they'll get tailed, but they're not going to know who's on the manifest and don't I don't know.
Speaker 2: I would also.
Speaker 1: Think that obscuring ATC stuff for flights and things like that is within the purview of the Secret Service, considering they changed the whole damn tail pilot. People are gonna get mad at me, you know, you know, there's already quirks as so far as presidents and planes or past presidents and planes, and normal procedure goes. So there you go. All right, soh oh, we'll do this. We'll take a break, and then I want to I'm just watching that. I want one of these ATVs, but for hunting and not former presidents.
Speaker 2: But like, you know, lazy that kid. You don't have to get up.
Speaker 1: Go out in the woods. It's cold, it's dark, you're stumbling around, you're trying to be quiet, and you bang into a log and then you can hear like nine deer runaway. None of that.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Just get up, get your little you know, probably get an app on your phone and you're whacking deer by sun Up. So we'll look into that maybe and get the company to do it all right. Also coming up on the show, I'm this tit already, so let me do this. Let me give you the teas, We'll give you the rest of the the the Puff Daddy Diddy. I guess we're just settling on Diddy because it's the funniest to say. So. Some other Diddy updates also, Ross are you sitting down this? Why are you seated right?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, yeah, believe it or not.
Speaker 1: Marvel's got a new series coming out and looks like looks like they're gonna make some changes from the uh, from the source material for their upcoming Disney Plus series iron Heart. Had you read anything about this?
Speaker 3: I haven't heard about it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I believe it or not. It sounds like they're gonna update the iron Heart stuff for a modern audience, which, as you know, people are clamoring for as it pertains to Marvel products. We'll bill you in on that another Friday, Another one of these damn things. Oh, you just shouldn't be surprised. So yeah, we'll go ahead and get into that. What was the There was one other story. I was actually pretty excited about. Oh yeah, the guy with the jackhammer. That's right, do you guys hear the story of the dude and the jackhammer and carry and I love neighbor disputes some of the craziest stories on the planet. Neighbor disputes, baby, especially when billionaires are neighbors. Oh my gosh, all right, we'll give you this. It's not billionaires, but it's next. Hang on. I just retweeted this video. At first, you just it's like, oh my gosh, that bridge is underwater. For those of you familiar with Tampa, it's the Howard Franklin which is is the interstate the I two seventy five between Tampa and Saint Pete See. There's several ways you can get over there. I prefer going up on the Courtney Campbell Causeway because Whiskey Joe's is right there, which is that bar like kind of floating out in there, seafood restaurant. It's a tourist trap, but it's fun. But that's a causeway, so it's very low. For most of it that's completely underwater or was, but it's not the high high bridge down between what is the Sunshine Skyway, I get Sunshine something bridge that one your miles up, and even that was having problems on the end. But no, the main interstate thing. And when you look at the video and you see the waves crashing, if you it takes your brain a moment to realize there's people driving on that bridge in the video.
Speaker 2: I didn't notice it at first when I started watching them.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, look at that, and I'm on my brain, I'm like, which, what's one of the bridges? And then I'm like, are those cars moving? What is I mean? I understand you're trying to get you know, if you're out, you're out over there. But even if you're over in Saint Pete, you know you can head north without crossover to town.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man or south. Maybe that would have been the better.
Speaker 1: Thing south and obviously to the west, but a cat for will obviously chat with Ray Stagic. Who's problem is he with us this morning? Was he doing the reports because I know you it's Kevin? Yeah, because Ray worked overnight and have well though his cowboys did win, if you want to call that that, So it was so you know he had that be happy about. But yeah, people were telling me. They saw him on TV this morning, so generally want to get one of those emails.
Speaker 2: I just assume he's not here. But anyway, yeah, people driving across that bridge.
Speaker 1: There's a video of a dude in his house in a kayak and he's like, there's my lights. Oh we do that one. That's right, we do have that. Okay, all right, hang on, I know I'm having to reload the next gen again. This is me, this is me filling so so that's obviously. Uh, it's obviously an issue that they're addressing. Yeah, and uh, I you know, I don't know. I be honest with you, I I have you know, I'm not down in the Big Bend area down to Tampa there of Florida, so I don't have a super working knowledge about when they knew the strength of it before. But like I said, I talked to somebody's like, no, I'm staying here, and that dude lives on the bay.
Speaker 6: Now he is.
Speaker 1: I will say this, it is an elevated build, if there is such a thing, and I had to describe because there's not a lot of elevation change there. So he sits, he sits like three or four feet higher than what are already decently perched houses. So I think he's probably fine, but I think the road access might be stuck in his house. I haven't I haven't talked to him yet. So anyway, I saw I was posted on social media, so I know that he didn't get like sharks, didn't move in and eat his family or anything that I'm aware of. So but hey, you know what Florida is Florida, man, So all right, now you're cooperating with me, thank you. Yeah. So this dude's just bobbing around in his in his kayak in his own home, which I look. If your home gets inundated with water and you have a kayak, I mean it's people are like, that's so weird. I'm like, is it? Is it? His house is up to the middle of the windows. He's in his house and he has a boat. I would get in the boat. That's just me I used to have. I used to have two paddle kayaks. I got ready. I had them up Minnesota because we use them up but I still kicked myself for getting rid of them. But yeah, man, that'd be the first thing I'd do in a flood, getting that bad boy. So let's see here, all right, here we go. Yeah, check this out.
Speaker 6: But at least I'm not electrocuting myself anymore.
Speaker 1: We have the By the way, I love the inclusion of the word anymore. At the beginning, he says it very quick, and you're like, oh my gosh, there's a backstory more so than what I'm just seeing.
Speaker 6: But at least I'm not electrocuting myself anymore.
Speaker 7: We have the We got the chlorine going, you know, so try to disinfect some of this nastiness.
Speaker 6: That's good.
Speaker 1: We're still coming into.
Speaker 6: Florida things and Florida Florida things. We don't take anything serious. We're Florida, man. What am I going to do?
Speaker 7: I'm I just checked the weather in between my lives, and it looks like at two am the water might start going down. But in the meantime, it's going up the foundation of the house, Like all this water is bubbling.
Speaker 6: Underneath the foundation. So that's not good. I think that's like how sinkholes happen.
Speaker 7: And if the water is smashing up against the window when I open it, it gets really choppy in here, and it's.
Speaker 6: Still coming in through the garage.
Speaker 7: I'm getting annihilated by mosquitoes already.
Speaker 6: But you know, go live on TikTok. You know it's oh damn, my light's out there floating around. Whoopsie.
Speaker 7: So if that light is floating around, that means the cactus is done for.
Speaker 6: What man, it's all those switches, all my light switches are gonna get wet. You can see them right now.
Speaker 7: I got like the smart light switches, and we're gonna have to replace all those.
Speaker 6: That's a bummer. Oh well, it's a bummer.
Speaker 7: My buddy Shane his house got wiped out too, I heard, so that sucks.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: I like how he's like, I'm gonna have to replace those light switches.
Speaker 3: Is that all right?
Speaker 1: Just the oh and the light that's floating around, which, by the way, I love how he says it like it's old timey advice.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, yes, if the light, if the light's floating around, the cactus is done for.
Speaker 2: Remember you know it's from the Farmer's Almanac.
Speaker 1: Oh man, dude, Ross, if you go home today and at any point before you go, cause you don't leave till tomorrow, so you're sitting around the house, just relax and get ready for your little vacation stuff for doing and and all of a sudden there's massive flooding and you're bobbing around in your house which clearly looks like a sinkhole might be underneath it. Are you giving a guided tour on twitch for your stream?
Speaker 2: I saw you're streaming yesterday.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm impressed with this guy because he's like not falling apart at all. He's like mentally strong, because you know how I am. My anxiety so bad I would be yeah, i'd be a.
Speaker 1: Brave may have come to terms with this. This thing's done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it is what it is at this point, so yeah, yeah, yeah. But he seems a very positive dude, which is good.
Speaker 1: So oh man, he's just like, yeah, I uh here, let me show you the master. Well you can't call it dude. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: That's why I can't watch home tours anymore.
Speaker 1: This the need to remove the term master bedroom or master what a you know. And it's I know, it's such a little thing, and people like why because it's irritating to me that all the little things you have to go into that isn't bothering anybody, but like five people on a college campus until you shame them into thinking, okay.
Speaker 3: Right, you're doing it to a piece lunatics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my problem. I hate to see crazy people moving society in a crazier direction. No, it's not called a master bet, you know. And then they'll make the what was the what was the song? Oh no, it was the frame. Remember when we did the video where they're like, if you say good morning, right, it was good morning right? And they're like, oh, do you know where they do? You know where the term good morning emanated.
Speaker 3: Vi because they were acting like they were in mourning. Came from the word morning, as in the m o u are N, which is completely wrong and not true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the slave owners would go to the slave cabins and they'd be like, did you have a good morning because they're all crying and busted up from all of the horrible stuff that they did to them. And I'm just like, I think you made that up.
Speaker 3: Right, We actually went through because once again you're trying to you know, we're right, piece and lunatics. We went through the actual You know, the word morning is a German word, it's Germanic, and that's not what it means. Doesn't mean like.
Speaker 1: More, oh you're tell okay, well that's immediately identifiable.
Speaker 2: And one linguistics professor at one I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Somebody did, but like you need yeah, y you notice when they don't dip into professors and they're not willing to support that garbage, but they'll you know, when they'll come out and they'll be like, no, there are and then you know, insert some crazy thing that defies science but is socially acceptable. Yeah, I'd be embarrassed about his language professor and just go, you guys, shut up all this stuff.
Speaker 3: Really, I don't know where it goes back to, but I mean you could trace a lot of this crap back that happens on campus. Is not a Howard Zinn. Howard zen and later he admitted later on that he made it all up because he's a damn comedy. Yeah, he admitted it. He's the edge made it up. I don't know if you know this.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of comedic books origin stories that essentially were not presented as communist stuff, but then they were so because that's what they were intended to be. So you got Zen on there, because it is people want to be able to tell somebody else that they had how how how many times have we sat here and we have a story And what, well, you guys don't know is just because it's.
Speaker 2: Part of my thought process. I don't know if I've explained it.
Speaker 1: When I see a story and I pull it at the night before, I don't write anything down.
Speaker 2: It's just us, you know, running our mouths.
Speaker 1: But when I pull a story, I have a quick little thing that's almost subconscious, that goes through and I'm like, all right, so what are we gonna do with this? I'm gonna make a joke. Is ross need to pull some audio? When we do take calls? What do I anticipate the calls will be? And what do I think the hot, the hotty, hot talk hot takes will be? And those would be the takes where if you go on Twitter, seventy two thousand different accounts have all said the same thing, and sometimes you arrive at it. I saw I was, I saw the you know that video from Philadelphia and you know it's like that looks like the Joker movie. And I saw that. I saw Elon must tweeted that too. We didn't confer. I mean that's obvious to people, but I'm talking like where the same thing keeps getting repeated ad nauseum, and then I try to avoid those because like, if you're interested enough to listen to the show, you're passively interested enough to have spent five minutes on Twitter the day before, so you're not breaking new ground there. So I try to eliminate the the hot take, so to speak. But in case you're wondering, it's just give us something fresh, something new, man, all right, coming up on the show, we will get the CNN kids. Remember I told you every day I could watch another video of them going down, sticking a microphone into some panel space and watching the reporter from MSNBC, CNN or whoever's doing it. Watch their face kind of contort when they ask questions. They think they're going to get the answers in one direction and it comes out the other way. Yeah. I could do that for days. Man, all right, So here's this. Unfortunately, within the ditty insanity, people are sending me all sorts of her I'll look at the hurricanes to videos, but don't it take. You can't attach a twelve meg file to er email. I'm not reading that. I'm not clicking on that. Sorry, have you have you heard of like some internet safety protocols at all. Okay, So anyway, I'm sorry, I was just trying to grab that and reopen there. Okay, all right, So you know, with all the potential rumblings like who could it be who might be on the didty tapes? Now that they have a didty tape? Is it going to be a bunch of musicians, some Hollywood folks or a bunch of politicians as is alleged by one of the bodyguards. And as I pointed out yesterday, the first thing, the first thing I thought of when they said there might be politicians, I'm like, we're not going to see any of this stuff that is not seeing the light of day unless it's like one do they want agree, like if it's although it turned out in the indictment that Eric Adams stuff, which we'll get into, uh really wasn't that. But yeah, you get one good standing democrat in there. Let's let's just let's be honest here, right. If if Lindsay Graham's at a diddy freak off the video's coming out now, I'm just wondering, could you see Lindsey Graham at a freak off? Don't know, the answer to that, the better question is could you see Carl Winslow at a freak off? I'm not saying that to be funny. I'm just cruising New York Post yesterday and this headline Family Matters star Reginald Vell Johnson. Uh isn't he from North Carolina? To today? Did somebody tell me that? Ross? Will you see where I'll see? I'll do it thick it right here, Not that it matters, but uh yeah, so Reginald Vell Johnson, uh better car Arl Winslow on Family Matters just for reference, denies having sex with Sean Diddy Combs. I don't even know that, man. I'm sorry. I've actually paid attention to a little bit of this and I never saw his name come up? Man, Why did I think he was from North Carolina? Says he was born in Queens, his family lived that there was some North Carolina connection. Anyway, it doesn't matter. Yeah, So, like I had never heard that allegation.
Speaker 3: It's it's a gross allegation. The guy's a former police officer, he actually served it, not gonna tell me plaza back on. Remember that Christmas? Did he serve or did he kind of stand around? I mean he was there. He was integral to the uh to the outcome of that station there that day.
Speaker 1: Come on, yeah, he didn't even want to be there.
Speaker 3: God bless the man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, if you, let's say hypothetically, you were having a freak cause and Carl Winslow showed up, but he didn't bring Erkele. Is that a letdown?
Speaker 3: I think he probably brings Stefan instead of Rkle.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I think you bring Erkele until dusk and then like Superman in a phone booth man, nobody knows what's up.
Speaker 3: I mean, the guy's from a very prestigious family too. You remember the episode where his brother came to visit on the set of Family Matters. Do you remember that was it was like a big reveal and he didn't know it. It was uncle Phil. Yeah, yeah, from Fresh Prince. And they didn't tell him that he was coming in because the whole entire episode they're like, they're talking about his brother, and his brother's going to visit and there's like you know, drama where he's going to be late, and at the very last second he walks into the scene and they didn't tell Carl Winslow, right, who was, and it was like a big It was a big thing. It was very funny at the time. It was like, you know, universe's collide.
Speaker 1: Well in retrospect, Uncle Phil had a what like a twenty five million dollar Bellaer mansion on a judge's salary. That would be a worry today, right or was there was? Was there an explainer like he had family?
Speaker 3: My year's an explainer. He's a hard working dude.
Speaker 2: It's a judge a really really hard work for who the Turks?
Speaker 1: I mean, by the way, does every is every single person out there secretly on the payroll of a foreign government except me? Have I missed out on the gravy train?
Speaker 3: I think if you're in your forties at this point, you should be at least on the payroll of three foreign governments.
Speaker 1: Oh really, yeah this should be so I'm way behind.
Speaker 3: Yeah you are.
Speaker 1: Do you remember your first foreign government that you became a foreign actor?
Speaker 3: I don't really feel comfortable talking about this, but I will say this. If you're looking for amazing Italian cuisine, what you want to do is check out the Olive Garden because the chefs are trained in Tuscany.
Speaker 1: Oh Tuscany. Where's Tuscany yet.
Speaker 3: That is in Italy.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, you knew that right away. Great country, like that, really great country. Yeah, what about Pompeii. You gonna try to spin that too, I don't think so. All right anyway, so yeah, it's it's that's the Eric Adams stuff. We'll get we'll get into that more. Obviously, the hurricane coverage everything is. These videos are wild. I'm trying to figure out when we talked to Ken Boone later, like I don't remember yesterday saying that they were saying it was gonna be a cat for when we were doing the morning show. I think they were thinking of lower number. So uh, anyway, we'll we'll get into the details there. Crazy criminals Florida, man, both you know, legitimate stuff but also insane stuff. And yeah there's even more Diddy fun. What is this? Of course, somebody tried to sell their baby for one thousand dollars and a beer? What kind of beer was it? All right, well, I'll check the story out. We'll take a break. Oh man, they're gouging on the baby prices too. Should get a comala on this, and Joe Biden all right, we'll be back. Well I'm gonna get to this here in just a few minutes because I don't want to pair this story with another story. But this is Arkansas, it's not Florida, so these these parents are garbage. But I'm the story is nuts. Well, well, we'll share that with you in just a moment. And thankfully it looks like their state's probably gonna look after their little one for a while at least. But first, let's talk neighbor disputes, shall we. Now I saw this story, I almost initially didn't click on it because it seemed I thought it was gonna be some like hoa back and forth, and it kind of is, but it's actually, uh, pretty insane. How many of you have a walking path within proximity to your home? You know, we we love the walking trails in modern cities, and also, you know, many cities in North Carolina made that a priority before we got trails all over the place. The one long crab tree, which some of my neighbors were referring to the rape trail, because I had a little problem there, not with the full on but like some crazy people. And kudos because I think they fixed that, so police did. That's good. But you know, people love their walking trails unless one of them goes through or at least is your your your line for your property, and then things get a little crazy. People do stuff. I've seen it. I've seen it more so down at beaches where there's a public access and people will like obstruct it. It's usually some really really rich person, like in California, some dude just shut down a bunch of beaches because he bought a mansion and it was a whole He's just like, I have billions, keep sewing me. I don't care. I'm not going to open it. But this guy had a walking trail, uh, separating his property from another, and as a result, because it was part of the master plan, I guess it looks like in this particular development, he knew what he was getting into. Now, the path in question, the walking trail in question, just so we're clear, is one that is part of the HOA but as part of this individual's plat. Right, So when you look at the property description and you look at the design there, it is shown in it, but it is HOA maintained and is part of that rather than a city trail system. So the city of Kerry really isn't getting involved in this. But for the homeowners or for the people that go through there, it doesn't matter to them. What they see is a guy who apparently was He disagrees that there is an easement through his property allowing the straits technically it's a sewer easement, but the trails on top of it, which is not unusual. So he decided he was going to crack down. I don't know if it was early morning walkers. I don't know if kids are out there jacking around in the woods or or or what. You know, some people just they move someplace like next to an airport and then you know, cry about the planes. This guy went a step further.
Speaker 8: Please stop damaging the pedestrian hoa paid for Please, I'm removing all of it.
Speaker 1: Why why is it a neighbor disputes? There's always that crazy delivery? Do you hear the guy. I'm getting rid of all of it, like somebody who's just really jacked over something that's kind of weird or not that bad. This is a big deal. He's got a jackhammer. How many of you own a jackhammer? Ross? Do you have any jack hammers? Since at the estate there nobody owns jack hammers. I shouldn't say nobody, but the effort it would require to get a jackhammer, to have to go to one of the construction rental places or whatever his home I think home depot maybe, but I'd have to go get a jack This dude went and got a jackhammer, I'm assume because most people don't own one, and did this.
Speaker 9: It was Saturday when a neighbor was caught tearing up pavement of this trail, much to the dismay of Patty Pear three.
Speaker 6: Would you please stop destroying the easement?
Speaker 3: Having access to the greenway across from our house was.
Speaker 6: The main reason we moved into this house.
Speaker 9: Her family moved here in the late nineties and that trail is one of the biggest memories she has from her late husband.
Speaker 1: And I just want to point so again, this trail is not something they just put in. It's been there since at least the nineties. It looks like he went down.
Speaker 7: Hell, he'd walked on there and say how beautiful it was, and just the trees and it's just such a beautiful setting.
Speaker 2: When I go down there, I feel like I'm, you.
Speaker 1: Know, closer to my husband.
Speaker 9: Patty has had years long legal disputes with her neighbor, Keith Myers, dating back to an issue he had with vehicles traveling down the pathway to move construction materials for a landscaping project for another neighbor. That's something the HOA approved. Since then, Myers admitted to placing these concrete ballards on the walking trail. There's also been accusations from both sides about assaults, stalking, and defamation, but all of those have been thrown out, all right.
Speaker 1: And I want to pause here too, because I want to make sure that as best I understand this guy's argument.
Speaker 2: It sounds like if he's putting ballards there.
Speaker 1: You know, like the stuff you'd see, well, you see set up on any trail, he didn't want a vehicle or an ATV to drive on. You know, you still have pedestrian access. And it's so, at least from the story, it sounds like his beef was maybe somebody driving down at you know, the diesel or an ATV or something for the construction equipment, which again you hear in the story you can do right, you can. You can in this case go to the HOA or if you need access from a city standpoint, that is something you can go and ask for. I don't know how it works in every city, but it's it's not some random thing that's never happened. And so it sounds like they went through the process of what they were supposed to do. And yeah, I'd be annoying. It's a you know, a landscaping guy's getting out there at six point thirty in the morning. You're trying to sleep in. Maybe it's a Saturday, and now there's a diesel pickup in the woods behind your house or some other loud implement I understand people are gonna get annoyed. But he moved on from the you know, just the little blocking things that people can easily walk around, and we got a Jack m.
Speaker 9: Myers denied meeting me for an interview today, but texted me several times, specifically about a quick claim agreement filed by the town of Kerry that he says grants him access to do as he wishes with the easeman. So the Homeowners Association says that's not the case.
Speaker 6: No, he does not.
Speaker 10: No, that action is being taken adverse to all Homeowners associations members' rights. It's obstructing the members' access to the trail itself.
Speaker 1: Now, to be fair, the other side of this is Hoa's. You know how I feel about Hoa's. But it makes sense what the hoa is saying, and if you ever lived in one. Obviously, I'm assuming he had to sign the covenant, which probably clearly spilled it out. But I don't think you can quick claim property that is also.
Speaker 2: The community's property.
Speaker 1: Like if you like a lot of town home communities, you don't really own anything outside your house, even though you could kind of consider it's your yard, it's not really your yard. It's community stuff. And if you read in there, you'll see that stuff. So I don't know, a jackhammer is a big as relation. My favorite versions of these men are the billionaire fights. Like there's some there's these two billionaires out in Malibu, Like one of them left to go to his like I don't know Swiss chalet or his Aspen house or who the hell knows, and so what the other dude do because he's a billionaire, I don't. It's like a football field is sand on the guy's property. Dude. Billionaires can screw with people in much more interesting manners, right, Think of all the ways you ever want to screw you ever screw with the neighbor. It's not advised, but sometimes it's necessary. Now, imagine you had billions in the bank to do it. How creative would you get? What do you think Ross wants to bulldoze his buddy's house. That's not a middle class thing you do. That's us. That's a you got f at money rich and you're like, I'm just kidding. Here's a new mansion. Get over it. I'm sorry your wedding photos are done right. It's billionaire stuff. This is a little a little, a little closer to home here. But I don't know, man. I think that's why the jackhammer escalation just got me on this.
Speaker 3: I think that's why people love Elon Musk so much, at least his fans do, because he feels like like you see a lot of these billionaires, but they're like, you know, stuff shirt and no. But he's like, what we would do if we had the money, Like he's just he'll just yeah, yeah, buy Twitter why not? Or yeah I'll do this, or I mean I love it. I love the guy for that reason.
Speaker 1: He's never You've never impulse by something exactly, You've never been at the target or whatever, and like, oh I need that. I don't need that, but I need that. Yeah, it's just different. So you know, you can dump a metric twenty metric tons of sand on your other dude's property just to be a jerk. And it was because he had moved some sand on his property and the guy complained to the California Bord or whatever and that he was removing sand. So his rebuttal was to dump all the sand on the other dude.
Speaker 3: I just dump the sand and dump a pyramid on top of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come back, the sphinx is there, He's like, where's my house? I'm sorry, sir. It was a new civilization spawned while you were in Palm Springs. So yeah, so that's crazy. Anybody all right, So here's what I want to know. I'll get you and I'll tell you this other crazy story. Anybody know any of these folks. I'm so we got I know, we got some listeners and carry obviously. So what's what's the skinny? What's the straight dope? H what's the what is this? Beach Tree is the neighborhood name? Not FROMI where's beach Tree Mont? I don't know where that Montabella Drive. I'm not off the top of my head, but yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. So anybody in that neighborhood, what's going on? Is it really got with a jacket And just think about that. You're out for your morning. Some of you are listening right now as you were strolling down a pathway in one of our fine communities here in North Carolina.
Speaker 2: You take the show along with you. Smart appreciate that, and just.
Speaker 1: Imagine as you're walking down there's some dude with a jackhammers like you can't know, trails closed tis closed? The other thing I can think of that's similar to this, and it it we didn't we didn't participate in it. But you know, in in and I don't know if it's every state, but in Wyoming there's a law that if you basically navigable waters and I think it's a federal thing, so but whatever. So basically, if there is a body of water and you can traverse on the body of water without touching shoreline and it runs through private property, it's still public in it. In fact, this was in Montana. They actually tried to pass a law to stop this and it turned into a whole thing. But and so like you know, feasibly, even though I can never remember anyone coming down the one crick on our place, and.
Speaker 2: It was more than it was big enough we tubed on it.
Speaker 1: But like if you see somebody floating through it, it irritates ranchers, a lot of ranchers. But because then people get out of the water and they throw trash and they harass livestock sometimes, but really it's just it feels like an invasion of your private property. So these dudes used to put like underwater barbed wire fence. It was absolute cranky old man stuff where they'd put it just under the water. And then if you're too because tubing was the issue with where this was. It was clear creek coming into town and uh, and then people be floating and their tube pop and then they'd have to get out and then they could either they could either scare the.
Speaker 2: Crap out of them or telling their trespassing.
Speaker 1: So yeah, man, people, Uh, people try to change stuff, all right? Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four Are you ready for this? Everything? Everything is gouging. I don't know if you saw this. Uh, yesterday Josh Stein was tweeting out, tell me about gouging stuff. You know, anything you got tell me, which is standard protocol. You know, AG's office all that stuff under a declared emergency, which we are. But you know, gouging is this keyword, and they're throwing it around. And I made a joke like, how come the how come the municipalities that just jacked everybody's taxes? How come that's not gouging? Do you feel like you have more services? Probably not, which shows how stupid it is. That being said, I remember ten years ago you could buy a baby in a Taco Bell parking lot in South Raleigh at midnight for like one hundred dollars and some two value meals. That was the going rate. Thankfully the police intercepted that. But you know that meth ain't going to buy itself. Now, you want to buy a baby in a random, totally illegal deal one thousand dollars. Drug addicts babies in ten years cost ten times as much. Who's gouging now? Benton County, Arkansas couple is accused of trying to sell their two month old baby at a campground for beer and a thousand bucks. According to the Ben County Sheriff's Office. Authorities responded to the campground after a person reported the were they both like twenty twenty one? Yeah, twenty one. I tried to give their baby up for a six pack of beer and then a thousand. Well now hold on, you said a beer and now you're saying a six pack. That makes a difference, right, I need clear terms of this. Also, what kind of beer? What kind of beer you're selling your baby? You're getting one thousand dollars, which God knows what you're gonna do with it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't buy these photos.
Speaker 1: I have some ideas, but but you know, a six pack? What? And then the type if it's bud light, Like, are you closing that deal? Probably not? Give me I don't know. Oh, give me like a nice like eight percent, you know, something real chewy beer. Maybe not a stout. I'm just trying to think, and then maybe we close the deal. All right. You're ready for the most insane line in this whole story, though, Oh well yeah, actually, let me read it the longer version. We'll get to the insane line here in a moment. According to an Affidavid, the baby had been given to a man at the campground who asked if he could quote have the baby overnight. What no, no, No, that's not even the craziest part. What do you mean just gave him to it? So you he wanted to test drive the baby. You know, you're shopping for a new truck. You go to the dealership. Oh yeah, and the guy's say, oh, don't you take it home tonight.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they still do that, it's been a while, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, take it home, drive it around, bring it back tomorrow. Let us know what you think with a baby with a baby. Also, what if he was just gonna use the baby and I don't pick up women in the park. He had no one attention of keeping the baby or doing the deal after. You're kind of getting scammed. But what drove these parents other than the things that are in your mind that are probably accurate. Well, there was one other concern and I'm gonna have to hit a break and I'll come back. And their explanation for trying to sell their baby next. One of the memories that sticks with me the most and as most depressing as you get older is do you remember being a kid the day before you're going to go do something fun, if you could be vacation or Christmas or the next like, do you remember the lead up to that and how it felt as a kid versus as an adult. I mean take Christmas for example, Yeah, I had people love Christmas, some people and some families some could argue they love Christmas too much. What day of your movie thing are you guys on? By the way, it's one hundred.
Speaker 3: Well there's one hundred and seventy one days to Christmas yet yeah, yeah, so that's when we started it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, be a little much, but no, Like so rosters tell me Lincoln's off school today, so well not just Lincoln, everybody. So what happened with ye?
Speaker 2: This is weird? Get back to the baby story. Hold on, it's coming up.
Speaker 3: There was apparently maybe some drama last night when it comes to Wake County Public schools because they're closed today. All right, yes I knew yea, So we saw a post. Uh well, Marky said the post and like the wake is the official way they tell you to get that information. You're on a text list. Well, back in the day, right, you'd listen to the radio, or you'd watch the bottom line and the TV. Now they send you a text, an email, and a n a phone call, right, and they all come in succession normally like one after the other at the same time. So and I think it was like the Wake County Moms Facebook group. Somebody posted a screenshot on the website on the Wake County Public Schools websites saying not a screen shot, yeah, saying hey it's closed. School's closed tomorrow, and it was getting like tons of shares and all over the place, and people are meant it on like Twitter and stuff like that. So I'm like, well, let me check out the actual page, and it wasn't there. So it turns out it was on there on their official page and then they took it off the page like it just you know, or yes it was. It was on the page and then it was not and they took it down. So now we're like, well, is school closed? And they put it up and there was no notification, no text, no phone call, no email. So we're like, well, is it closed or not? Because it was on there. But we didn't get the normal kid stuff first because at first when Mark you said we're trying to Lincoln was asking as soon as they picked him up yesterday from school in the two thirties, like is there going to be school tomorrow, and I said, I don't know where we have to find out yes, maybe, yes, maybe no, I don't know, but.
Speaker 2: Usually you have to sort it out in the afternoon.
Speaker 3: Normally, yeah, we're like six six thirty something like that. I would say seven o'clock at the latest. Uh So, so I told market, let me check out the official page because somebody could be trolling, because you learn that being in radio broadcasting back in the day, when we would be the ones that would give the closings, sometimes people would call in and they would like be like, h schools definitely closed today. We had a policy.
Speaker 1: We had a policy because of it that the superintendent's because it was happened, you'd have the superintendent's cell phone and they would have a window in which you could call if you're on the morning shit.
Speaker 3: And I don't know how it was in this market because when I started working here, that kind of stuff was done. But I've worked in other market's where there was like a password where someone from the school would call up and they'd have a password to give you to tell you the school was closed before you made the announcement. So I'm like, well, let's see if they're trolling you know, and it wasn't up there, and we're like, well, what is going on? So then people were very confused. We were seeing a social media marketing was talking to certain people in these Facebook groups like is it closed? Is it not closed? And then I would say later than usual, around seven forty five, seven fifty. Then the text, the email and the phone call went out. So did was it scheduled to go up? You could schedule stuff. Yeah, like what happened here? Why did you disappear off the main page? And some people are speculating that they had it scheduled to go out. You know, you can do the automatic schedule, so it goes off and then it was on the page, but they didn't mean to send it out, and then they were like whoop, see they took it off and at that point it's done. It's put out people see and people think school is closed, so then you need close school or is that just not what happened? And they just twelve year olds with photoshop just found a loophole, like all right, so we posted this Facebook page and then everyone freaks out in the schools like, well, crap, everyone thinks it's closed.
Speaker 1: Anyway, let's do this. Yeah, I don't know, man. All right. So so he's not in school, he's going on vacation tomorrow's.
Speaker 3: Super excited about going to the beach and Marky said, today, hey, do you want to pack your shorts because it's supposed to be nice weather of the beach, and he just goes, don't want to get eaten by a shark?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Did you tell about the jellyfish things? No?
Speaker 3: And I know it's't worry about. That's a good point. It's got a good point. Sharks live in the ocean.
Speaker 1: Dude. You remember what happened. I remember what happened. And I went up on that vacation in Massachusetts with the girl I was daying, Chrissy. You remember her. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. So we go up there. We're up at Amity Beach. You know, we're having a good time. It's great. We went out, dinner, drinks, all that, and she said let's walk on the beach and I'm like, okay, that's wrong. You know, women love romantic stuff. And before you know what, I turn around, she's pulled her swimsuit off, is out in the ocean, and uh never saw her again. So what Yeah, that's that's the opening. Scene of jobs.
Speaker 3: So it's so sad. Yeah, but we.
Speaker 2: Always hold on the buoy for a moment too, and then just no more chrissy.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I've got some PTSD on all this.
Speaker 3: Are you going to be old that we should probably the show? You just want to end the show?
Speaker 1: No eat calendar. We're gonna see if he's alive. We gotta do a welfare check because they got like twenty inches or something in some counties.
Speaker 3: Because if you want to start vacation an hour or twenty minutes early, it's fine with me. Yes, I don't feel good about it because my work ethic. But if you're late, you're described I understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I should probably get through this segment because people want to know what happened to the baby and the beer, right, I want to leave him hanging on that, And I do have a headline I got to read you. But yeah, so, oh man, I hate thinking about that. So pretty crazy. I tell you about the time I was on a plane and somebody thought they saw a snake. Oh that's a story.
Speaker 3: There's no snakes on planes.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, don't believe everything you hear. All right, let me get back to this possible thing here. All right. So when last last week left, you have these two twenty twenty one year old sort of campground they're they're offering to sell their baby for a thousand dollars. This is why I was confused on the beer thing. So it was for one thousand dollars. There Initially wasn't beer involved, however, and the guy was it looks like this is a good Samaritan rather than a creeper, but what like he had to be a creeper for a moment. So this dude sees this and he's like, yeah, I'll buy your baby, but I got a you know, let me see how it goes. For twenty four hours, can I test drive the baby? And they agreed a deposit down of six a six pack of beers. So that's how the beer got in there. And then I guess the next day, if everything went well with the baby test drive, he'd buy the baby. He's just trying to get the baby away from him. See you tell him whatever, be like, oh, yeah, i'll pay you in meth. It'll be fine. Let me have the baby, all right. So yeah, now the man by the way is describing the affidavit is quote heavily intoxicated, which is kind of a low blow, because he's at a campground. Right, you've been to a campground, yes, of course, right. People drink there. Sometimes they drink too much. Been on which one you're going to? Oh? I was, it's an incident. It's in Hatteras one time, not us, some people down the way. But the holy crap anyway, So yeah, he's intoxic. He's at a campground, he's minding our own business, and somebody's walking up trying to sell him a baby. Should he have not involved himself because he's not He can't drive. No, you want to get the baby, all right? And so good on him? All right? When when asked why they were selling the baby, this is the part you want to be sitting down for. When asked why they were trying to sell the baby for one thousand dollars, Ellers, which is his name? Her name? Her name?
Speaker 3: The mom?
Speaker 1: Oh, Jesus, I don't know why.
Speaker 2: This is worse.
Speaker 1: It's worse. It's the mom. Quote Ellers allegedly said, quote, we it's just not working out. We have three dogs and a baby.
Speaker 3: And they're there first.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Oh, you think it's that what it was. It was ranked order of.
Speaker 4: All.
Speaker 1: Right, let's check, let's check what day everyone arrived at the house. Sorry, baby should have got here sooner. What your mind? You have three dogs and a baby, and you're like, it's like they were I don't know, they like misinterpreted a Dave Ramsey episode or so.
Speaker 3: It's a budget thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, envelopes. We don't have an envelope for three dogs and a baby. What are we gonna do? Oh man, so I will sell the baby? Plus what kind of dogs? Doesn't say? Because it's look, it's incredibly different. You had three chihuahuas. I'm assuming they eat a slightly different amount of food than I don't know, three Marmaduke looking things.
Speaker 3: I could tell you now, Lincoln, he's eating us at a house at home. He eats all the time, all the time. He's he's on the cut. He's twelve now, literally from like thirteen to fifteen. If you look at my picture when I'm like late twelves until my freshman picture in high school, you I don't recognize me because I did this thing where for like two years I tried to destroy my mom's financial future. According to her and I damn near did it.
Speaker 1: But I grew. I grew in that two years like like they there, there's a pituitary issue. It was crazy, and and then I didn't really grow much after that, but I was as a freshman. It was a lot bigger than the other gime.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, dude, he's eating everything. In fact, this morning we learned it because you know, being autistic, he eats the same thing a lot. Yeah, three or four things he eats, and he likes it to be the same. You're good today, nuggets rights he likes. So he likes plain nuggets and plain pancakes. So he'll just eat the pancake plain, nothing on it. This morning, Marky sent me a video for the first time he tried it. She got and this is like a big thing when you have a child with autism, when they start eating something new, it's like it's like a momentous event in her household their word or whatever. Yeah, so different, right, So she sends me a video of him dipping his pancake and syrup. Oo game changer. So he's a fan, oh, a big fan, and he's just like scarfing it down, like this is amazing. Why didn't I try this before. Like, dude, we've been trying to get you to do that for like six.
Speaker 1: Years in the beating fridge, you know what I mean? Get it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, wait till he learns about butter Man top butter ketchup. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh man, it's gonna be as you probably keep butter away from him because a little healthier. All right.
Speaker 2: Oh crap, I'm sorry Ken Moon from the weather charm to get.
Speaker 1: Lost in that. Obviously today is it is insane. We're gonna do a well pro check in one of our radio buddies heard about twenty minutes towards Charlotte Way. But let's talk about the impacts to North Carolina and the videos out of Florida. That bridge crossing in Tampa. I'm sure you've seen the video. People are driving on that thing, man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I did see that video.
Speaker 8: That was mostly that was storm surge flooding right with the water level rising there. Yeah, there's been quite a bit of video when you know, as to take a look at the storm. The center still in North Georgia. But the heaviest rain, if you can believe it, even though they've already seen almost a foot of rain in spots, is just now moving into western parts of North Carolina in the mountains there, so even more rain falling there over the next several hours is just catastrophic flooding is occurring there. Some of the outer bands still down in South Carolina, they're going to work their way northward through the Raleigh area, so we are going to see some showers and storms mid to late morning through the afternoon as some of those bands moved through. We do have a wind advisory and a floodwatch that runs through six o'clock, So showers and storms move through late morning through the afternoon. With any storm that moves through, locally heavy downpours and some strong winds. Winds could gust to forty miles per hour more at times with some of those storms, and always the threat in this situation that we could see an isolated tornado as we had through the afternoon, low eighties, clearing skies overnight tonight, temperatures into the upper sixties. Weekend forecast sunny and warm Tomorrow, low to mid eighties. It'll be another sunny, warm day Sunday, but we could see some showers late in the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want to let you know your comrax was more gt out seven to two to two than L two mono one twenty eight if you catch my drift, little robody, Okay, all right, all righty sor right are you? Ross is the only other person that made sense too, But it makes sense? Oh real quick. There's one other line on the baby thing, which again f these parents. If you won't even call him that, I understand it, but it's a strange story. Witnesses also told investigators that the baby, when presented to them, quote, smelled of feces, which is not unusual. Ross, you had used twelve now, but you had a baby. They smell like poop sometimes, right, that's not abnormal, and ammonia, which you know obviously. Now it appears they are changing the kids, so yeah, throw them under the prison, get the kid away from there, and good on drunk dude at the campground. You know, he had to make a deal with the devil to test drive a baby, which is too horrific to think about. But thankfully he was able to get the kid away, only to get smeared in the police report. All right, seven forty eight? Hang on, I tweeted, So either he's he made it or his account's been hacked and will be deleted, and it's not at all indicative of being on the Diddy list? Was that a little weird just happened that Usher and Pink and several other folks kind of in the music vein there. They all got their Twitter accounts compromise, deleting the entirety of their Twitter accounts.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Some people read into that, so we got that. Also, they drug poor Carl Winslow into residald Vell Johnson. I did check. He does have a house in Rawley, which is what I thought. Somehow he had to come out and deny this thing, and I'm sorry, Carl Winslow had a freak off. I don't believe it.
Speaker 11: Answered, Hey, do you have any response to this bizarre story that's circulating about you and Diddy? Some guy named loose Cannon told us some story.
Speaker 1: About one at all.
Speaker 4: I don't know that man better.
Speaker 6: I wish it well, though, what's.
Speaker 11: Your message to those who are talking about I'm actually what's your message to kill life?
Speaker 1: Good on him? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, you know that man. Play dude. I was looking at a list. Obviously he played police and almost everything he was in the amount of even one seen came of him and so many like iconic eighties movies.
Speaker 2: It's pretty crazy, is there?
Speaker 3: He is?
Speaker 2: So what a charm life though? But yeah, trying to drag Carl.
Speaker 1: Winslow into this stop it? So anyway, we got that. Also, we have this all right? You ready for a headline? If Trump wins, I will have no choice but to take my own life. Well, I'm hooked. Let me get into this thing now. And I just want to say this. On one hand, this might be the most severe case of TDS I've seen, other than the self immolators. Okay. On the other side of it, though, is regardless of what you think of the author here, somebody around you needs to talk to you. You hate Trump all you want?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: You need to talk to somebody?
Speaker 1: And I mean that right? Did it be easy to say this person's insane?
Speaker 4: Do it?
Speaker 1: Which? You know? Some of the comments on Twitter are But as I watched the sub headline, Trump's school shooter style manifesto Project twenty twenty five spells mass murder of basic human rights. Your decision at the ballot box has life and death consequences.
Speaker 2: For queers like me.
Speaker 1: So the author identifies as queer handicapped. I think let's see here, let me go down. All right, here we go. Because I am queer and disabled. These identifiers aren't just labels. They are integral parts of who I am, and they are targets. When Trump wins, my existence will be threatened. Ross we pull the numbers from his first term, how many LGBT people he rounded up and murdered just during and well, I understand COVID is going to be a little different because you know it's harder to collect people. But do we have the number from the Trump administration of the giant LGBT camps in this article that Trump did the first time? All right, Russ's gonna look at that. I think the number is so okay, I'm hearing zero. Yeah, he didn't, he didn't do that. But we are sitting here and going to do a welfare check on our radio, Buddy to the South, Pete calendar WBT mid days down in Charlotte. We got a thousand weather alerts going off, Pete. So maybe you and I are just talking to each other. But how you doing? Why are you and the Anderson Cooper canoe with people walking past you? I'm not buying it. What's going on?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, well, I mean I have power, so that's good. I've been we had a couple of yeah, been flickering, which yeah, no, it is days like this and you know weather events like this that you know you realize the power of radio. And also how the people who are the lowest paid in the in the building are the essential workers.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude, I remember every moment coming up. You know, were making real crap money and it's just like, and you're gonna be here for the whole weekend for our hurricane. Okay, yeah, yeah, but you.
Speaker 2: Pay your dues.
Speaker 1: Man, It's what you do. Although I would say we used to have a lot more power. Uh you remember this, And it was just when I was first kind of moving over to transition to news talk. Remember the power we had to tease school closings and there's nothing they could do about it, so we'd get an extra ten minutes of listening.
Speaker 2: Well they waited to hear if they're school.
Speaker 4: Those were the I feel like that.
Speaker 5: I feel like that's abuse, abusive, you know, abusing your first practices.
Speaker 1: You got to hit your quarter hours, Pete, what are you doing that makes sense to Pete?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hit the post hit the post Pete Noy. You remember that as a kid. You flip on the radio, you know how many bonus PM minutes you were getting back.
Speaker 5: But there was along the same lines. There was a when I worked at a tiny little station in rock Hill, and uh, it didn't snow a lot, obviously, and you know the upstate of South Carolina, the Piedmont area, I should say, yeah, and so, but anytime it would snow, there was a local, uh store, and they sold sleds now. They didn't sell a lot of sleds obviously, but anytime it snowed this store they would call up and want advertising for that morning to sell their sleds.
Speaker 1: No, it makes sense. We have do you guys have a wind show repair places for when Haile's predicted? We have those clients over there, which is smart, right, you gotta have a sail storm come in you do body, you know, dings out of bodies.
Speaker 2: And wind show replacement. That's your Christmas man.
Speaker 5: So yeah, but so yeah, but now, I mean everybody gets all of their alerts and their you know, updates on school closures directly to their own phones and emails.
Speaker 1: So it's well, yeah, and it's Uh, yeah, it's just that was ours and you know in Minneapolis, because school districts are different up there, and I was broadcasting up there, Like every little town that's a suburb has their own district, so you have I think it's like thirty four districts in Hennepin County, which is Minneapolis County, and so that's what you got to go through the whole list, and it was quite the uh the production.
Speaker 5: So yeah, because you could just read the list of schools and districts and then be ready to go to commercial break. I mean that's like your content is already done for the day. It's funny too, because when I came down here, you mentioned all of the school districts. I'm originally from Long Island, and the same thing they've got. You know, every little town has its own school district. And also, for an additional layer of fun, voters vote on their annual budgets, and so you were always in this constant fight between the parents and the school board. The school board would try to raise everybody's taxes the school. The parents then would vote against the budget, and then the the school district would be like, well, we're taking away buses you know, and so this way you had to drive your kid to school or they had to walk to school. And so they really put the squeeze on parents in order to get them to uh to approve.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, dude, athletics. Do you remember you know who else did it? Remember barricades? Remember Barry? Remember when they had the government shut down under Obama and they're like, ah, we're gonna this stone thing that's in an open park way. We're gonna put barry. I call them barricades, but barricades around them and then on the blue ridgeway, just make it hurt as much as possible.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they they blocked off the side of the road so you couldn't see Mount Rushmore. Like you weren't allowed to pull off to the side of the road and take a picture of Mount Rushmore.
Speaker 1: The blue stuff. It just irritated me to the tenth power. And I hate that stuff.
Speaker 3: But it's a yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Look, I was up when I was working in Nashville at the time, and there was an owner of of like a hotel restaurant in and they only opened for you know, the season once a year for a couple of months, and and so he was very upset about it, and then of course, you know, came the pressure to not do any interviews anymore because he would jeopardize his contract.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, that's that's weird.
Speaker 2: That sounds very corrupt.
Speaker 4: It does.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go, yeah, we're gonna get over into the Mark Robinson stuff here in just a moment.
Speaker 2: But speaking about what's happening there, we'll see.
Speaker 1: Uh so there, Adams, Dude, I thought this was going to be super intricate, and it's just like it's the basis level of just blowing the thing. The craziest thing is that no city New York governor's ever been or a mayor's ever been indicted. You I would never believe that, but like you read the stuff and it's like he's on you know, he's getting money from the Turks vacations, all that they have a thirty six story building that has doesn't mean fire code.
Speaker 2: And she realized the levels of all this because he.
Speaker 1: Then had to either strong arm or payoff or cajole somebody in Fire and Inspections. Like there's a number of people, especially in a place that loves bureaucracy, that either look the other way or were part of this, and frankly they all should be on the hook for this. But like I thought it was going to be something much cooler and instead it's you know, it's the basist of things. It's how people like Menendez end up with gold bars and other dudes with money in the freezer.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it was kind of pedestrian as far as corruption goes, you know, yeah, always thinking this is the other thing that gets me. You know, there's one part in there in the indictment where his girlfriend is will or partner is wanting to go to Easter Island and in Chile or whatever, and she's trying to book a flight or something, and he tells her, hey, just make sure, you know, you check for with Turkish Airlines to make sure that they don't fly any routes from New York to.
Speaker 1: Chilfend the people you're grafting.
Speaker 5: Well, no, it was because he was trying to save the money. So, like, so let me get a straight like barring. I mean, I'm assuming the Turkish Airlines does not fly directly between Chili and New York. So what you're.
Speaker 1: Thinking Turkish has a bunch of South American routes right, But when I saw them when I was shopping my Argentinian tickets and I could have I could fly from JFK, I could fly from Miami.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, then that makes more sense because I thought because everything he was because he said in another text message that he has to route everything through Istanbul like any flight he was taking got.
Speaker 1: A mini hub in Miami. It's in the time. Yeah, I didn't know that until I had to sleep in that airport because of crazy weather one time, and in the e concourse, they had like a kid's playground and I slept inside the ballpit and the slide air n. Yeah yeah, yeah, that's.
Speaker 5: Called the very sanitary place. I've heard the ball play.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was. It was everything gross about being in an airport anyway, So what are you gonna do? All right, so let's uh, let's go ahead and straight talk. This one of the things that I've said, and I'm curious your thoughts is the thing that was baffling to me. And then wash uh was was also mentioned when they were talking about why campaign staff was leaving, was they didn't the comments where they didn't feel that Mark wanted wanted an investigation, right, and so people were reading into that. As a result, you had campaign staff followed by the actual lieutenant governor staff. He's got a new chief of staff and several others over there, and but he got this law firm. Uh. And the reporting yesterday was that he will cooperate fully so they can get this done. Well, just where where's your head at on this situation? He when he was on the show the other day too, he kind of mentioned that he thought Josh Stein wouldn't debate him because he's racist, and so you know that's a whole other thing now, So give me the Pete Callender readers digest on this.
Speaker 5: So I actually I listened to your interview and then I stole it.
Speaker 1: Although Google alerts yes.
Speaker 5: Yes, so yeah, you're welcome. So I pulled some of the soundbites out of that and played it with proper attribution naturally. But look, if the left is going to claim that any kind of criticism of their candidates is due to racism, then I feel turnabout's fair play. I think he did have a fair point in raising the question of this delegitimization, framing that somehow Josh Stein would legitimize Mark Robinson by having him on the stage with him. Mark Robinson is the sitting lieutenant governor of North Carolina. You don't, Josh Stein, you don't get to legitimize him or not. And I think Robinson had a fair point that had had the party labels been reversed, And I think you mentioned this also, that that would be a story. I don't know if it's the story, but that would be a story they would write that would be weaponized if a white Republican said that a black Democrat should not be legitimized by being on the stage with him. As far as the investigation or the hiring of the law firm to get into this, first off, I feel like it's a little too late for that now, that that would have been something that you would do immediately. Whether the campaign got you know, frozen because of the nature of the accusations, I don't know. I know he's out now with the video from his wife, which I think is good, but probably should have happened a couple of days ago.
Speaker 1: Be fair to be fair. One of the allegations, and I mentioned this with Mark, I mean this, this isn't just your political future. One of the allegations in there is something that would be detrimental to your marriage if it was true. I'm not going to get into the details, but you know.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean it's alleged, the comments allege allegedly written by him. He denies it, that he had an affair with his wife's sister and some other person in some sort of menage. Tis well, if you know there's an I feel.
Speaker 2: Like there's a way that you could you know what I'm saying, That's what I thought.
Speaker 5: Too, me, right, And then you find out years later like, oh my gosh, I can't believe that editors were actually writing those letters. Really you didn't You didn't think that, Okay, yeah, yeah, now that not actually readers submissions and so. And the other thing is when you read those posts, as nasty and vile as they are, they read as a caricature written by a leftist of what a right winger devian would think and say. And it's that has always kind of it just doesn't read right to me.
Speaker 1: Now, maybe these were stories, by the way, over the years, how many stories, how many stories have we done where there's a note right like, oh this this horrible Trump supporter, leftist and you're reading and you're like, no, that's not how they told It's not even close or the Chicago incident with Juicy smole A, so like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, this is maga country.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, the right, like.
Speaker 5: Chicago a polar vortex threats. I don't think, right, and so that doesn't sit right with me. I've seen some people suggesting also that, uh, that it's possible that the websites were actually hacked, right, that this is actually a hacking operation.
Speaker 2: And Africa security might be a little lacking.
Speaker 5: Oh I know it. I mean yes, like these websites, Yeah, these websites that were part of like that they're now you know, running his email address through. I mean they were hacked already, right, there were data breaches and stuff, right.
Speaker 1: It's attached to and I'm sure you've seen the spam for it, what a all friend finder which used to be that way. You get spammed with that everywhere and like it. You'd have to be in a coma to look at that and go, oh that sounds Legitim Sure, there's hot singles in my area who want to meet me, But the reality is there's a lot of criminal activity. There's a lot of you know, people use it to steal credit cards, it's a it's a whole thing. So yeah, you know, it's like it's a it's Wikipedia. Well, it's like it's you know, there's the site for Hostess cupcakes. And then that it's it's already a breeding ground of horribleness, right.
Speaker 5: And anybody who mistakenly goes in there naively thinking that it is what it purports to be can easily be taken advantage of, and uh, they become then a victim. And then that you can blackmail them because they shouldn't be going to the website right in the and so that's they don't want to get caught. And so what I find also interesting in this story, and again I don't know what the truth is at this point, but I do find it interesting that CNN is refusing comment to anybody asking any questions about their process, and they left a lot of a lot of holes in their story about.
Speaker 1: In their process, but in the story. But you're right, it wasn't It sounds like a good start, but it didn't explain it thoroughly.
Speaker 5: Right, Like number one, where did it come from? Where did the information? I don't need a name, but come on, what no, I'd like, where did the information come from, because that is important. If it's an OPO research dump that came from Stein, or came from Republicans, or came from you know, American muckrakers, whatever, if it came from like if or is it coming from a hacker group?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: If it's coming from a hacker group, that would then raise my suspicions about the quality of the content you're receiving. What did you do to verify it? Did you run it through some sort of forensic analysis to find out whether this stuff had been doctored or not?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: Did you get a third party opinion about the veracity of the contents that kind of stuff? And they don't. They don't shed any light on any of that, And that makes me suspicious because I think, I said last week, the biggest problem with the CNN story is that it came from CNN, right and right. So I mean that's the That's where I'm at on this. And I've heard also that you know, people are afraid that if they did this to Robinson, they can do it to them and that could explain why everyone's leaving. I don't buy that at this point, but this is the thing, you know, in the absence of clarity. People are going to start making up all sorts of stuff. And look, that's kind of the whole point, is the October surprise comes along and you don't have time to refute it, and then you you get penalized for it at the ballot box.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's the scale. We got forty five seconds. But it's not even October yet, so it's like, is there something else? And by the way, one of the one of the big theories that it's kind of turned into, and I guess that's part of the allure if you're trying to demolish Republicans is finger pointing internally, like the Republicans who don't like Mark. And so now you've already gotten down into those levels and it just gets crazier. All right, Hey, Pete, uh, we're gonna chat next week. Ross and I are on vacation Monday through Thursday. But you're screwed because we'll be back Friday, so.
Speaker 5: I may not be here.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I was just don't let anything crazy happen. I'm sure it'll be all right. Thanks p appreciating. I don't know, Ross, would you rather be called a liar or pure evil? In the grand scheme of things. Probably liar, although I was just thinking maybe you'd like it because everyone's going to pay and you'd be more scared of it. But what But yes, so I don't know. But again, every household is different.
Speaker 5: Which one do you think is more selfish?
Speaker 6: Like selfish?
Speaker 9: Probably Kamala Harrits.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, this kid is a genius as girls are a little bit dramatic.
Speaker 3: So sometimes Donald Trump, he's given his life in his heart.
Speaker 1: She even shook hands with mister Trump to greet them before the debate started the debate, which is pretty kind of when you're going against your opponent. So what is that evidence? And there is more to it, but that's another What is that evidence? It evidence that kids, you know, especially at that age obviously they're not quite the rebel stage yet. I hear their parents say and then they'll say it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's evidence that their parents are political.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, But here's the difference. When a kids said, do you remember the remember the little AOC? Do they take her account away? I don't think I've seen her on Twitter.
Speaker 3: I think they did, Yes, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't even maybe there's something that happened. I don't know, but like the seething hatred for that little rather than just ignoring her. But like, I can't tell you the number of videos of parents who have their you know, they're five. These are the ones who don't just say their kids that's something. There's actual video and it sounds like the kids reading a hostage letter, right, and they're like, listen to that. That kid is so bright, right, but you and then the media will write articles about them, the UN will invite him to come speak on climate change. All right. That might have been a very specific one, but you know what I mean. So with that in mind, it's the kids are repeating with the parents saying. So I wouldn't read too much into that. That's just me, all right. You know he's having a bad day. I'm sure a lot of people obviously with the storm. But on the world stage, China, I don't know if you saw what happened yesterday.
Speaker 2: They had a couple incidents.
Speaker 1: One China's brand new submarine. All right, so this is the badass America killer, right because they got a you know, they've been rapidly expanding their navy and the a newer flea and I've ad meant I don't know a ton about them, but basically their new version of submarines. They've been putting them out and so this was kind of a big deal there. As you can imagine, they're they're covering this up. But according to US officials, and there is, there is satellite imagery China's brand new nuke power to attack submarine. Yeah, it like fell off the dry dock where they're building it and drowned, which is not good. Right, if your sub is completely screwed because it went underwater, it probably well, it wasn't done, but it was mostly done. So that's a problem of obviously. So that's that's issue number one. And then issue number two, and far more insane, is what they were referring to as pookano, which is a word I didn't want to know that had become a word, but now it's a word, and you know what, it's an appropriate word. So video will tweet the article out The New York Post article on this. It's a literal. Oh yeah, you know what, that's a that's a very good point author of this article. It is a little storm. So so what happened is a explosion on a Chinese motorway where they had been they'd been working on the sewer system and it literally kind of runs right under the street, which is not unusual, and so you have pedestrians on both sides. The middle section of it is a construction zone. And then all of a sudden, I don't know what. I don't know what pipe they hit. I didn't realize the amount of pressure you're dealing with. All of a sudden, it looks like an old timey Texas oil. You know, you just hit an oil well back in the nineteen oh five era.
Speaker 2: But it's just sewer. And I don't know if you know this.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 1: See it's a street in China and a busy stity. There's lots of people everywhere, and so it it shot thirty three feet in the air. That's half what is that half of Old Faithful? I don't think that Old faith will be as popular if that's what came out though, Uh, landing and covering nearby pedestrians and cars all across the motorway. So yeah, yeah, you got some issues with your sub stuff, dropped it in the ocean and now it's destroyed, and uh, you probably do something about your sewer China, you guys, ever, go down a rabbit hole of all of the like abandoned or unused building projects, or the absolute ticking time bombs that are those skyscrapers over in China. You ever seen the videos where somebody is like there will be on one of the patios and they'll grab what you know, looks like the stone of you know, like concrete facade of it, and you can grab It's like ripping styrophone that you'd get, like your electronics box, where you just kind of tear a chunk with your hand. They can do that with the buildings, and they're and they're on I'm like the one hundredth floor doing that crap. There's an entire city in Malaysia. You can look this up, the China beilt and it is and it looks like a major waterfront seat. Nobody lives in it. Sri Lanka like they got all sorts of stuff, but the biggest thing working against the Chinese with their sub there it was made in China. So and if it has as much led as some of their other stuff, that would explain why it sinks. So well eight forty four, let's get ken boone from always Oh okay, yeah, so it gave up the ghosts there on the comrades. All right, let's get Ken Boone in from the Weather Channel. What's up, my guys. You have some other problems with it. You guys have a lot of power outages. I'm assuming you're in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: I am in Atlanta. We do have quite a few power outages across Central and North Georgia here this morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can imagine. So let's talk about you know, the thing is atol. We have these storms through uh you know, we go ahead, we go ahead and get that clearing, and we start to assess things. And I was trying to look at some of the fatalities there. I'm not gonna one in Florida. You guys had two in Georgia. But it is confirmed, I believe, or you know, I don't.
Speaker 4: I do not know. I have not seen.
Speaker 2: Sorry to put you on the spot.
Speaker 4: No, that's okay, but I haven't not. I have not seen any of those reports.
Speaker 1: My point being that I was surprised after seeing the videos of the storm and that it hit cap Fod to only hear about three this morning. So I hope it stays that way.
Speaker 4: But sadly, yeah, you know, and a lot of the things I heard from a lot of our reporters on the ground while they were reporting on TV was that a lot of people heeded the warnings and evacuated, and uh so, you know, and that's certainly good news. Uh and so that that may be part of the reason why, uh, we don't we don't have the you know, we don't have as much bad news this morning in that standpoint. But you know, obviously I haven't you know, we haven't seen the final reports. But people did listen and people did heed the warning, so that certainly is good news.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, all right, So let's talk about the day that we'll have ahead of us in North Carolina.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so, as the storm moves from northeast Georgia, the remnants through southwest North Carolina into Tennessee, some of the outer bands of the circulation will work their way through the Raleigh area, and radars showing some showers and storms south of Raleigh down towards Fayettville, and they extend back towards the north of Charlotte. That's gonna work its way northward. So as we head through the morning and into the afternoon, we'll see some showers and storms move through. We do have a tornado watch, a floodwatch, and a wind advisory in effect. So as those storms do move through, there is the possibility for some isolated tornadoes. Winds could gust forty to fifty miles per hour, and we could see some very locally heavy rainfall with some of those storms. So that's what we're going to be dealing with as we head into and through the afternoon. Things start to improve around Raleigh tonight with clearing skies, overnight temperatures into the upper sixties, and the weekend forecast. Sunshine will settle in nice day Saturday with low to mid eighties, maybe some showers, even storms late Sunday low to mid eighties. But here over the next several hours mid morning through mid to late afternoon, that's I think we're going to have our window for our worst weather in Raleigh.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Hey, Ken, have a good weekend, sir. We'll talk soon, all
Speaker 4: Right, you too,