Speaker 1: What's up, guys, you ship.
Speaker 2: My name is Jake Hudson, proud and free from the gray state of Mississippi. Mama's roots run deep in Alabama, Clay, that's real state.
Speaker 3: I love my Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Tuesday. Maybe who I am, I'm dedre here, but I don't give a damn.
Speaker 3: I got my own rhythm on my own kind of mind.
Speaker 2: I'm crazy, but them on over kind I got autism A d ah D two aspergers O c d D. I see the world true truth. Sometimes it's a storm through, sometimes it's clear sky.
Speaker 1: Lord, I stands tall, I hold my head high.
Speaker 2: I love my Tuesday. They made me who I am. I'm de every he, but I know damn, I got my own.
Speaker 3: Kind of mind.
Speaker 2: Crazy, bought the water over kind on. People try to chieve me, but they don't understand.
Speaker 3: I'm proud of who I am.
Speaker 2: Lord, I mean old hand, I mean eol or through I meant but there's a beauty in this hard over Chinn, I mean.
Speaker 3: Never black and white way.
Speaker 2: I shine about to walk in the Southern nine. They made me worm. I'm dead everybody else then laying. I got my.
Speaker 1: More on my own kind of mind. I'm Jay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mississippi bonn on Alabama Railway. I'm living my life in my own way. I know who I am. Man, I don't never get.
Speaker 1: What is up?
Speaker 3: Y'all?
Speaker 1: Welcome you.
Speaker 3: Let him see you think of that shallow because he is a mate. He's one of the reasons why I go and get what that? Yeah, but uh, what's up? The person who I shouted out in my friend LTI's older Zander, is a good friend of mine. Actually under is one of you know, and I'll even give him a text shut out mine is the brother working Yeah, yeah, but uh, what's up?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 3: I just want to say thank you. It's all even give one of those. I just want to say to you guys that thank you. Thank you guys, to the people that are watching this like live not live. I appreciate everybody that shows up to the streams, you know, to say hey to me, to say hey to what I'm doing. You know, I wanna say thank you guy that you you know, I appreciate. I appreciate everybody that does stufkay, So I I appreciate everybody that comes into the streams and stuff.
Speaker 1: Why I'm a live gotta do?
Speaker 3: Uh oh, what's this? I she gonna say this video because by yo, but I I wanna say that I do wanna a I put up more so uh to the people that don't understand, I put more clips on YouTube. Yeah, you're e gonna give you a Uh. I just wanted to to come on and do a stream where I can uh live be live without some bullcrap happened. I I I I appreciate everybody that shows up to the church stream.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, I just wanna yeah Nie Yuma, I just want to say to a lot of you, I'm doing okay. You know, It's just sometimes we have we have things that we're doing that prevents us from like put out content and also you guys, here's the thing. I'm gonna put out a lot more locals content for you guys. I'm gonna work. I'm working on things. You know. I appreciate everybody that is my friend.
Speaker 1: H m hmm.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm working on things, you know. I am. I'm working on interviews and you know, doing other things too to to do. You know, you haven't seen nothing yet, you know what I have A I have a person in mind that I want to send some love to. Oh, let's see if he's still love. Mhm, this was gonna be a short streadium. The person who I wanted to, Uh, let's do, let's do, let's do. Uh all right, we're gonna go ahead. My friend eltis alder with a raid, y'all. He is an amazing person. I will talk to you guys later. Let it guys. Bye. H mmm