Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to your corners. All right, Jerry, are you fresh out of bed? You ready? Yeah? I am fresh out of bed. I'm ready to go. Let's do this, okay? Yeah? Hello Jerry, Hello Jerry. Times you wake up today? Jerry? How about ten to six? Ten to six?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Do you normally get a better early? No? Usually I get it for ten to five. Oh, whoa sleeping in? I'm off today? Yeah, good for you, dude. All right, you're taking it on. Kyle. Hello, Kyle, Well wait a minute, I probably shouldn't. Let's see here maybe well maybe Kyle bone b holes. No, Kyle, are you there? I'm here? Hi, Kyle, good morning, Good morning, Good morning, Kyle. I should say, welcome back. You played last year with us? Yeah? I didn't do so well? You didn't. All right? You want to fix that? I do? Okay? Just beat Jerry.
Speaker 3: We'll forget about how bad you stunk last year. We'll forget all about it. Just beat Jerry today.
Speaker 1: I will do that, okay.
Speaker 3: I like the way that sounds. Modest Mouse Flaming Lips tickets up for grabs. August twentieth seven one three music hall gentlemen, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Two correct answers gets you to the show and most commonly back on tomorrow.
Speaker 2: You like that.
Speaker 3: Jerry going for win number four. He gets through you, Kyle. He tries to get back into the Hall of Fame tomorrow. So do something about it, Kyle.
Speaker 1: Oh, Jerry. Question number one, how many pockets? Jerry? Go for it, Jerry or no day, no take backs, no take back? The toothpaste was out of the tube. Kyle, Yeah, yeah?
Speaker 3: How many pockets are there on a standard pool table?
Speaker 1: Six? Six is the correct answer? Speeding finally caught up to him. I mean it's night five movies. I can hear Adam typing. We we who speeding? Pullover? Kyle. You're on the board.
Speaker 3: You're in a very you you're in a You're an interesting position right now, Kyle.
Speaker 1: Next question Jerry and Kyle? What time zone is? Kyle? Okay, all this junk is out. What do you got? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Kyle answered Eastern Standard time Eastern?
Speaker 1: No oh? The question reads what time zone is Houston?
Speaker 2: In?
Speaker 1: Jerry? Central Central time zone? What's wrong with you? Kyle? Why can't you read my mind. Why can't you read my paper? All right? Jerry's on the board. Good game, guys, good game for the win. We each have one. How does Kyle play? How does Jerry play? This? Here comes your question? What part of the body helps you? See?
Speaker 3: Ky?
Speaker 1: Kyle? I'm allow? Hen what Kyle? Where have you been? Kyle? Oh? Last year you play?
Speaker 2: Jerry was right there. Kyle is just a little bit faster. I thought Jerry was unbeatable. I thought it was unbeatable.
Speaker 3: Ask me, well, yeah, ninth grader factor, that part is undefeated ninth graders and fresh fishers.
Speaker 1: You're right, You're right, all right, Jerry. We got to say goodbye to you. It's always fun having you on. Kyle.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna completely forget how horrible you were last year, and we're going to start out with this clean piece of paper on a Monday.
Speaker 1: You're the best player on the planet right now. I like it. You want to play tomorrow? Yes, sir? Okay, dude, good having you back. Really good game today.