Speaker 1: Okay, so you send us this Red Team handbook to dive into, and wow, this thing it really uh it does yeah scream serious strategic thinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really does. It's not every day we get to kind of peek inside the Army's playbook, right for challenging like assumptions and sharpening decision making and all that exactly.
Speaker 1: And while we won't be planning any tactical maneuvers today, this handbook it's it's packed with insights that I think can can level up anyone's thinking really, no matter what your field of expertise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and what's what's really fascinating to me about this handbook is is they don't just throw you right into complex strategies and all that. They actually start with like a really really crucial foundation understanding yourself, you know, like you as an individual.
Speaker 1: It's right chapter one, it goes right into like the importance of self awareness and how that plays into like how we make judgments. Yeah, it's like they're saying, before you can challenge the world, you got to you know, challenge yourself, challenge your own biases exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: And they emphasize, you know, our biases, our emotions, how we typically react to situations. All of this plays a significant role in how we make decisions in the first place. Right, And so they actually introduce this framework it's called personality dimensions, Okay, to kind of help you understand like your deeper needs and values.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on personality dimensions. What is that?
Speaker 2: So think of it as like like a roadmap to your to your core drivers. It explores whether whether you're someone who who thrives on like knowledge or seeks harmony, or you really value stability, or you get energized by excitement. Right And and this isn't just like a fun little personality quiz. This is actually about recognizing how these needs might actually influence how you perceive things, wow, and ultimately how you make choices.
Speaker 1: That's so interesting. So by understanding our own personality dimensions, we can start to see, like, I don't know, maybe where our blind spots are, absolutely how that affects our judgment.
Speaker 2: It's like shining a light on those on those unconscious biases we all have, you know, which is absolutely critical for objective decision making.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: But self awareness that's just the tip of the iceberg. Right. This handbook also it delves into the fascinating and sometimes treacherous world of group dynamics.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, group dynamics. It's amazing how like you can have a group of very intelligent people, but sometimes like together they make decisions. It's like, what I know, it's crazy, Like how did that happen?
Speaker 2: It's this. Well, they actually have a term for in the book. It's called groupthink, where essentially the desire for harmony within a group it overrides the critical evaluation of alternatives.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: So to counter that, they have a whole arsenal of tools. But one that really stood out to me was this idea of five will get you twenty five.
Speaker 1: Five will get you twenty Oh okay, I'm intrigued.
Speaker 2: Tell me more. So imagine this. You're you're in like a brainstorming session, and people are a little hesitant to voice their real opinions, especially if you know they clash with like the boss's opinion. Sure, so five will get you twenty five levels the playing field.
Speaker 1: Ok.
Speaker 2: Everyone writes down five ideas, and then they anonymously rank all the ideas from the group.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And this weighted system, it essentially ensures that every voice is heard right and and ideas are actually evaluated on merit, not seniority.
Speaker 1: That's fantastic. Yeah, that is such a good way to one encourage participation. Yeah, but also like I feel like the ideas that you get out of that or are going to be like so much more I don't know, like unconventional, the box outside the box. Yeah, it's not just gonna be the same five people in the room like saying the same thing totally.
Speaker 2: And the handbook it doesn't just stop at tackling group thing, right, it also takes us on and this deep dive into sparking creativity and generating innovative solutions even before problems arise.
Speaker 1: And this is where it gets really exciting, because I mean the handbook is like chock full of all these creative thinking tools. Yeah, but the one that really caught my eye was this this pre mortem analysis. Yes, I mean, who doesn't love a good preemptive strike against potential disaster.
Speaker 2: It's so powerful. So imagine you're about to launch like a new product or something. A pre mortem analysis would involve envisioning that product launch failing miserably, like absolutely tanking, and then you and your team you would basically brainstorm all the possible reasons why this hypothetical failure happened.
Speaker 1: So you're basically saying, Okay, let's pretend we're in the future. Yes, and this product launch was a complete disaster.
Speaker 2: Yes, what went wrong exactly? Okay, And by working backwards from a hypothetical failure, you can identify potential pitfalls that you might not have even considered otherwise.
Speaker 1: Wow, you know, like.
Speaker 2: From marketing this haaps to like unforeseen competitor actions, all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 1: It's it's like having a crystal ball. Yeah, but instead of like trying to predict the future, you're just saying, Okay, well let's prepare for anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the what ifs that could happen. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's amazing. It's all about challenging assumptions, planning for contingencies, and just being prepared for any eventuality.
Speaker 2: I love that. So it's like it's not just reacting to a situation. It's about like being proactive and thinking ahead and being like, Okay, if this happens, what are we going to do? How do we want to handle this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: It's about being proactive, not reactive.
Speaker 1: I love it. You know, as we're going through all these different red teaming tools, you know. In the handbook, one thing I'm really struck by is how, yeah, how they can be applied to so much more than just like military strategy or you know, complex business decisions.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. In fact, they say that very clearly in the handbook that these concepts are relevant for for really anyone who is looking to like improve their analytical thinking and decision making, no matter your profession, no matter your background.
Speaker 1: Right, it's it's it's taking that that same kind of like rigor and discipline really and applying it to like everyday situations exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So take for instance, the concept of shifting the burden, right, Okay, that one really really resonated with me.
Speaker 1: Shifting the burden.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it really highlights this this common trap I think we fall into, both both in our personal lives and and and in organizations.
Speaker 1: Okay, I I shifting the burden. I'm I'm hooked. Explain explain what that is and how it like, how that plays out.
Speaker 2: So imagine you're you're feeling constantly overwhelmed at work, You're you're stressed out, you're feeling behind on deadlines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been there, right time.
Speaker 2: So common reaction is to is to seek like quick relief.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, right, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe indulge in some some comfort food or or you know, binge, watch a show, or even like resort to procrastination.
Speaker 1: Been there, done that, got the T shirt? Right? But so how is that like shifting the burden?
Speaker 2: So so those actions they only address the symptom, which is in this case, the stress. Okay, right, They don't actually address the root cause, got it, which is likely, you know, in this case, an unmanageable workload, or maybe you have some inefficient work habits, right, right, So by by opting for the quick fix, you're essentially shifting the burden of that real problem onto your future self.
Speaker 1: It's like putting a band aid on on like a much deeper wound, you know. Yeah, you're just like delaying the inevitable and probably making it worse in the long.
Speaker 2: Run, exactly. And the handbook they highlight how this plays out on a much larger scale too. Oh really, oh yeah, they talk about how like you know, organizations might throw money at a problem with out actually addressing the systemic causes.
Speaker 1: All right, so how do we how do we break free from this cycle? Then? Of burden shifting, like the handbook I'm assuming gives us some some it does, Okay.
Speaker 2: So they advocate for using those critical thinking tools to identify that root cause of the problem, right, not just the surface level symptoms okay. Right. It encourages us to really invest the time and energy to address that root cause, even if it's harder, even if it takes longer.
Speaker 1: So it's about it's about playing the long game, yes, even when it's like so tempting to just be like oof, I just want this to be done, yes, Like I don't think about it. I just want it to be gone.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: It's about you know, what choices can I make right now that will benefit me you know, down the line absolutely, not just like right now exactly.
Speaker 2: And that's where those those red teaming.
Speaker 1: Tools come in, Okay.
Speaker 2: They give you that framework for it, like actually stepping back, analyzing the situation objectively and then making those those really strategic, sustainable choices.
Speaker 1: And speaking of tools, I want to talk about some of the tools that they have. Yes, they're more focused on like group decision making, because you know, even if even if we as individuals are like really good at you know, this whole like red teaming thing. Yeah, we often have to make decisions as part of a team.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: So, So what are some of the tools that they highlight.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the handbooks like full of techniques that are designed to foster like productive and innovative group discussions. Okay, So there are some simpler ones, like the five wise exercise, which you've probably heard of, which involves repeatedly asking why right to drill down to the root cause of a problem.
Speaker 1: I love that one because it's like you just channeled your inner toggler totally, like but why, totally but why why? Why? Why? Why?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 2: And it's it's so effective though, at uncovering those underlying issues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's amazing how how many times you can ask why, I know, right, and and then you like finally get to like the real issue, you know.
Speaker 2: It's it's amazing, it's not just like the surface thing. Yeah. Now they do have like some more structured tools, like like the analysis of competing hypotheses.
Speaker 1: Okay, that one sounds a little more uh a little more complex, little more complex, yeah a little bit. Yeah. So so essentially like what what is that, Like, what's the.
Speaker 2: What's the So it's It's about approaching a situation with a very.
Speaker 1: Open mind, okay, right, okay.
Speaker 2: And considering all possible explanations, even those that seem, you know, a little unlikely at first glance.
Speaker 1: Okay, So instead of just jumping to conclusions based on like your gut feeling, yes, you're you're saying, okay, let's like really look at all of.
Speaker 2: The all the angle, the.
Speaker 1: Different angles, and then you you systematically test each hypothesis against the available evidence.
Speaker 2: Right, figure out which one actually holds up.
Speaker 1: It's like being your own detective Alms. Actually, you're you're like getting all the clues before you even like decide, you know, what you think happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't want to go in with your with your mind.
Speaker 1: Already made up exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: And and that's that's really at the heart of red teaming. It's about minimizing those cognitive biases and really trying to base your decisions on on logic, on evidence, and a really thorough examination of of all the possibilities.
Speaker 1: Now, I know you know this handbook is is geared toward like a military audience, right, But you had mentioned earlier like these these concepts can be applied in so many different areas of life. Absolutely, So can you give us some like concrete examples of how this translates into you know, our everyday like situations.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely. So imagine you're you're preparing for a big presentation at work. You could actually apply red teaming by pre morteming your presentation.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm I'm picturing like I'm about to give this presentation. Yeah, and I'm pretending like it totally bombed. Yes, Okay, like what went wrong?
Speaker 2: Exactly? Did your technology fail? Was your message unclear? Did you fail to like really engage your audience right? And by anticipating these potential pitfalls, you can then take steps to prevent them. Okay, So maybe that's you know, having backup slides or or rehearsing your your delivery a bunch of times, or maybe it's like incorporating like more interactive elements into your presentation.
Speaker 1: That's that's a fantastic example. It's just that extra step of like preparing for for different contingencies, yes.
Speaker 2: And then and then increasing your chances of success exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Or let's say like you're you're considering, you know, a major life decision like like changing careers or moving to a new city. Red teaming could look like researching potential challenges, right, or seeking out diverse perspectives from from people in those fields or in those cities. Okay, right, and really really weighing the risks and benefits with a critical eye.
Speaker 1: Okay. So you're not just like going on your gut feeling. Yeah, You're really trying to like gather all the information, okay, so you can make a more informed decision.
Speaker 2: Exactly, got it. Red teaming it gives you those tools to to challenge those assumptions, to really gather that comprehensive information and make choices that are that are really aligned with with what you're trying to achieve.
Speaker 1: It's about like feeling empowered to make those those big decisions, yes, and not feeling like you're just like being positive out in the wind. You know. It's like you actually have a plan.
Speaker 2: It's about taking control.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, Yeah, those decisions.
Speaker 2: And the handbook also talks about like how to how to do this like with other people, like not just like by yourself.
Speaker 1: But collaboration is key. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So what do they say about that, Well.
Speaker 1: They talk about this this idea this concept called devil's advocacy, which is really really great for preventing group think, Okay, and it fosters much more like robust decision making.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So essentially, you you designate someone to play the role of the devil's advocate.
Speaker 2: I've heard of that, Yeah, yeah, but like what does that actually mean in this context?
Speaker 1: So their job is to basically challenge the group's assumptions, right, to poke holes in their ideas, and to present counter arguments.
Speaker 2: I love that, right, It's it's like having a built in like contrarian in the room to keep everyone on their.
Speaker 1: Toes and not just get like stuck in that echo chamber of like, guess you're right, you're right, you're right exactly, let's just all agree and move on.
Speaker 2: And it might feel a little uncomfortable at times, right, to have your ideas challenged like that, right, but that constructive friction that's often where those more innovative and well rounded solutions come from.
Speaker 1: It's it's creating that space where like different opinions aren't just like tolerated, but like they're they're they're wanted, they're actively sought out, they're actively sought out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because when you have those multiple perspectives challenging each other and refining each other, right, that's how you uncover blind spots, you identify potential flaws, and ultimately you arrive at a much stronger decision.
Speaker 1: It's it's like that saying two heads are better than one, but with this like added element of like, okay, but like let's really took some hole thist's let's really think critically about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's what makes this approach so powerful, whether you whether you're leading a team or or making personal decisions or just trying to like navigate a really complex world right with with more awareness and insight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it seems like, you know, it's not it's not just about like having the right answer totally. It's about like knowing the right questions to ask, absolutely, you know, to kind of like get you to where you need to be.
Speaker 2: It's about approaching every situation with a healthy dose of skepticism, Okay, curiosity, a willingness to to challenge the status quo, even when it's.
Speaker 1: Uncomfortable, right, even if it's like, oh, but we've always done it this way right exactly, like why why rock the boat? Right?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but sometimes you need to rock the boat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And and and recognize that like we don't, we don't have all the answers. We don't and that's that's okay, yes, but it's that it's that willingness to like keep learning and growing.
Speaker 2: It's that growth mindset, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And that actually brings us to like another really really important aspect of red teaming that they emphasize in the book, which is is self awareness. Yes, which you know we touched on this earlier. Yeah, but I think it's it's it's worth kind of like revisiting in the context of like all of this totally because because you can you can know all these different tools and techniques. But but if you as an individual aren't bringing that that self awareness to the table totally, then then are you really you know, using these tools, You're not.
Speaker 2: Going to get the most out of them to.
Speaker 1: The best of your ability, you.
Speaker 2: Know, exactly. Yeah, And and they really emphasize that in the book, you know, right that this is this is fundamental, this is foundational.
Speaker 1: And they give you like some practical tips too, they do, yeah, in the book of like how to actually develop the skill of self.
Speaker 2: Awareness, oh yeah, they recommend things like journaling, reflecting on your experiences, seeking feedback from others. Right, it's about creating that habit of really examining your thought patterns, like really taking a look at those ingrained biases that might be, you know, unknowingly influencing you.
Speaker 1: It's it's holding up that mirror to yourself and being like, okay, yeah, this is this is me, this is how I operate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, warts and all right exactly, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And not and and not being afraid of that, right totally, like not shying away from that, but like really leaning into it, leaning into it and saying, okay, this is this is who I am. How can I like use this information. It's a big bitter decisions.
Speaker 2: And it's not it's not like a one time thing either. You know, it's an ongoing process, right, of self discovery and growth.
Speaker 1: And you know, yeah, and as you and as you encounter new situations and you start applying these tools, yes, you become more like in tune with yourself and how you react.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you start to see those patterns and then you can adjust.
Speaker 1: Right, It's awesome as you as you learn and grow.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. Yeah, And and really it's not about being perfect, No, it's it's about like constantly like trying to like get better.
Speaker 1: Continuous improvement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and be like the best version of yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And and one of the things that really stood out to be from the handbook was this quote. Okay, and it said, the only thing harder than getting a new idea into the military mind is getting an old one out.
Speaker 2: Ooh that is a good one, right.
Speaker 1: I like that. Yeah. And it speaks to this this human tendency. I think we all have to to cling to what's familiar, so.
Speaker 2: It's comfortable, what's comfortable, This is how we've always done it.
Speaker 1: If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right, yeah exactly, even if it's not really working as well as it could be, right exactly. Yeah, Like we we get in these ruts and we don't even realize, oh wait, maybe there's maybe there's a better way.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And red teaming is about breaking free from those mental ruts, yes, yeah, and embracing new possibility and.
Speaker 1: Being open to new things. Absolutely, because the world is changing.
Speaker 2: And constantly constantly.
Speaker 1: So our thinking has to change with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That's a really good point, right, Yeah, Because what worked, you know, five years ago, ten years ago, we may not work today. It might not and we have to be open.
Speaker 1: To that one percent. Yes. So so this handbook then, it's it's basically.
Speaker 2: Like it's like a it's like a toolbox.
Speaker 1: It's a toolbox for your mind. Right, it's like upgrading your your your mental software or something.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, Yeah, I like that. It gives you those tools and techniques to think more critically, more creatively, more strategically.
Speaker 1: Right. So it's not just for it, like, no, you know these these really complex like I don't know military operations or whatever. Yeah, no, not at all. It really is something that anyone can benefit from one and it's it's really about just just becoming like a better thinker, you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, like more more effective problem solving, you know exactly exactly what, more informed decision making.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So so for our listener out there, who's who's listening to.
Speaker 2: This, it's like, Okay, this is this is a lot.
Speaker 1: This is a lot of information. Yeah, where do I even begin? What's a good starting point?
Speaker 2: It's a great question. And and the handbook actually gives them some helpful tips on how to do this, and they they basically say it. Start small. Right. You don't have to like boil the ocean here, right, you.
Speaker 1: Don't have to do everything at once.
Speaker 2: Choose one or two tools that really resonate with you and just start experimenting with them.
Speaker 1: Okay, so so pick pick one or two. Yeah, try it out.
Speaker 2: Try how it happens, exactly. You know, maybe maybe try like those five whys next time you're you're troubleshooting a problem, okay, or do a quick pre mortem before before a big presentation.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: I like that, right, Yeah, just start small, Start small. Don't put too much pressure on yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, don't try to be perfect. Have fun with it, have fun with it, right, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: It shouldn't feel like a chore. It should feel empowering. If you're you're you're taking control, you're you're challenging yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, exactly.
Speaker 2: It's about growth, and it's and it's fun and it should be fun, yeah.
Speaker 1: To like learn new things and and and grow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and and you might be surprised at at the insights you uncover, you know, and the impact that it has on your on your life, on your decision.
Speaker 1: Make and and one of the things that we really really kind of like keep coming back to is is this whole idea of like challenging our assumptions.
Speaker 2: Yes, so important.
Speaker 1: Because it's so easy to like just get set in our way always yeah, and and be like, well, this is this is how it is, this is how it's always been done, this how has always been done. Yeah. But the but the Handbook really encourages us to like question every question everything.
Speaker 2: You know, like don't take anything for granted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like just is this is this really true? Or is this just like what I've always thought or what you've been told or what have been told? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Exactly, right, exactly. And and often I think our biggest blind spots, Yeah, are those assumptions that we don't even know we're making.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a good point, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're underneath the surface, right, you don't even know. You don't even know they're there, You.
Speaker 1: Don't even know, yeah, right, And those are the ones that can really trip you up.
Speaker 2: Because you don't even know to question them. You're just like blindly going along, you know, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you hit a wall and you're like, wait a minute, how did I get here?
Speaker 2: How did I get here exactly, Yeah, And red teaming gives you those tools to really shed light on those blind spots, okay, right, and to expand your thinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and to be open to like new possibilities, new perspective, per maybe there's maybe there's a better way it is that you haven't even thought of.
Speaker 2: But you haven't even thought of, yeah exactly, because you've been so stuck in your own.
Speaker 1: In your own little box.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly, your own little box yeaheah. And that can be daunting, I think for some people because it requires, you know, a certain level of humility.
Speaker 1: Right sure, to admit, to admit that you don't.
Speaker 2: Know, that you don't know, that you might be wrong, and that's.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's okay to be wrong.
Speaker 2: It's it's more than okay, it's it's it's essential.
Speaker 1: It's it's how we learn.
Speaker 2: It's how we learn, it's how we grow one hundred percent, Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: So it really does. It all comes back to that self awareness piece. It does, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: It really does. It all starts with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and and being willing to like look at yourself and figure out, like, Okay, what are my what are my biases? What are what are my your tendencies my tendencies, Yeah, and how are those potentially like affecting how I'm showing up in the world.
Speaker 2: And how I'm how I'm making decisions.
Speaker 1: So this week, try to like notice when you're on autopilot. Okay. You know we've been talking about like those moments where where we just kind of like slip into those.
Speaker 2: Routine yeah, like our default mode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those default modes of thinking where it's like, well, this is how it's always been done right exactly, And and see if you can like pinprint one okay, and maybe try to use one of those red teeming tools to like shake things up a little bit, shake things up a bit, yeah, like flex that mental.
Speaker 2: Muscle, right exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: I mean you're like I don't know about to reply all two like a really like sensitive email like stop do do it?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute. I'm just like like imagine like the worst case scenario, right exactly, like you could happen and it might just save you like a whole world of.
Speaker 1: Hurt exactly one hundred and the and the beauty is you don't have to like announce it to everyone, right, you know.
Speaker 2: I'm red teaming this decision. Yeah, yeah, you don't have to do that, but just that like internal shift of of being like okay, wait, let me like put on my thinking cap here, yes, and really like think this through.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You know, when you think about it, we've really been talking about is perspective, right, Yes, it's about looking at things from different angles, different angles, y, not being afraid to question things.
Speaker 2: Question everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what if all those you know totally. And it's it's interesting to me how these these tools were were originally designed, you know, for for like these high stakes like military operations rate, but we can use them to like improve our everyday lives. You know. It's about being more adaptable, more resilient.
Speaker 2: Be more strategic, more strategic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's like that quote. It's like if everyone's thinking alike, then no one's thinking right.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: So it's like be that person, be the red teamer, Be the red teamer in the room. Yeah, there you go. Don't be afraid to challenge, challenge the status, challenge those assumptions. Yeah yeah, And I think that's what we really want people to take away from from this deep dive. It's it's not about like memorizing a list of tools. It's it's really about changing your your mindset totally. It's a way of thinking, Yeah, being more curious, more.
Speaker 2: More open, Yeah, and more willing to learn and.
Speaker 1: Grow and constantly trying to learn new things. Yeah. So here's here's our challenge for our listeners this week. Pick one red teaming tool. Okay, just one, Try.
Speaker 2: It out, put it into practice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see what happens?
Speaker 2: What do you discover?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do you do you all of a sudden have this like breakthrough idea?
Speaker 2: Yeah, or maybe you uncover a hidden bias you didn't realize you had, or you just you just gain deeper understanding of a.
Speaker 1: Situation, right, exactly.
Speaker 2: So many possibilities and let us know, Yeah, tell us about it. Yeah, we want to hear about your red teeming adventures.
Speaker 1: Because this is this has been fun for us.
Speaker 2: Yes, it has.
Speaker 1: To kind of like dive into this, so absolutely, Yeah, we want to hear what you guys are doing, is how you're using these tools in your own lives.
Speaker 2: It's all about equipping yourself with those mental tools, right, and to navigate this complex world, to embrace uncertainty, and ultimately to to really shape a more fulfilling life.
Speaker 1: There you go, you know, love it.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, awesome, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was great. Thanks for diving in with us.