Speaker 1: Hello and good morning.
Speaker 2: Hello six o'clockers, thanks for checking in this morning. We've got let's see here, Lori and the pizzoles iss. Good morning, beautiful people. Have the best day.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: And Richard and North Palm Beach also checking in this morning. If you want to check in, you can text us anytime four seven one, four to two, type in MO and your message. All right, Curtis has your life hack.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm very skeptical of this one. I'm gonna read it anyway. Okay.
Speaker 4: It says, if you want to fall asleep in no time, clinch your fingers and toes for ten seconds and then relax for ten seconds. And you do that on and off, repeat several times, and the next thing you know, you'll be fast asleep.
Speaker 3: It's supposed to be that simple.
Speaker 2: Clinch your fingers for ten seconds, you hold it for ten seconds.
Speaker 3: And seconds, then relax on for ten seconds. We keep doing that, off and all.
Speaker 2: I will try that tonight. Yeah, you let me know instead of wine. You're not gonna do that first. Yeah, the experiment is going to be all off because the wine's gonna tain everything. I like it, all right, A little clinching to go to sleep.
Speaker 3: All right, coming up at uh? Is that the only thing you clinched any other body? I'll do some kegel exercises. You do what you're doing your time business, all right?
Speaker 2: Sally Morning Show got this text from the Tanners.
Speaker 3: The Tanners.
Speaker 2: Okay are back, says uh six o'clockers. Tanners are back. Laney's second day of school. Can you wish her a happy school year? Third grade? The Tanners thank you? Oh well, a good morning, salute, good morning to Laney her second day of school in third grade.
Speaker 1: In third grade, that was my favorite teacher ever, Missus Henry.
Speaker 2: I had Missus Shankles.
Speaker 3: Oh that's all unfortunate. Last name. Why would that happen to somebody?
Speaker 1: Can you even name your third grade teacher?
Speaker 4: I can't because I know I had like three or four that year. Oh really, yeah, because that was a weird year and they like switched me around lot because it was like restructuring going on home in school, Okay, and that's probably why I can't do math.
Speaker 2: Well was it air quotes restructuring or were they like, oh I can't handle this, No, because there was a whole bunch of us.
Speaker 3: It wasn't just me. It was you all right? Yeah, missus Shankles. What a name though, right, No, that's awful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she must have really loved her husband.
Speaker 3: Not taking that name.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not Well, welcome back Tanner's and best of luck to you Landy on your second day of school. Yes, all right, Sally. Three things you need to know.
Speaker 1: So, Aaron is still a strong hurricane with one hundred and fifteen mile per hour winds. It's moving northwest around seven miles per hour. We'll continue to move parallel to the coastline of the United States for the remainder of the week. And even though the center of the storm, thank goodness, is staying off in the coast, windfield is pretty big, so gusty winds and rough surf and dangerous rip currents are expected up and down the USC board. So we are entering our second week of school. During the first week, as students returned to class, law enforcement agencies in Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast ramped up efforts to ensure safety in school zones. Get this court record show three hundred and thirty speeding violations were sighted during the first week of school, and Palm Beach COUNTYWN is ridiculous come down in the school zones. That's crazy, and you know, but it costs you one hundred and fifty dollars is like the minimum. And there was no big winner in last night's Powerball drawing, so Wednesday's jackpot has grown to six hundred and forty three million dollars.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Coming up at seven point thirty this morning, Battle of the Burbs and your chance to wint a pair of Walt Disney World one day Park to Park passes. Yes, your chance to win Disney tickets at seven thirty with Battle of the Burbs.
Speaker 1: A few morning showers, then partly cloudy throughout the day, look out for some afternoon thunderstorms. Ninety one for our high right now eighty one degrees.
Speaker 3: In Royal Palm.
Speaker 1: And those are the three things you need to know on today's school one oh five five