Speaker 1: Here we go back on the Big one, seven hundred WLW twelve ten Dan Carrolyn for the great American Bill Cunningham. We live in historic times. Not only is it approaching one hundred degrees here in the tri State, we've got news cycles spinning just like It's like I said long ago that Trump is a whirling dervish of news cycles, of news items of things that we talk about here on seven hundred WLW and other talk radio shows across the country. And that is happening right now more than almost any other time that I can think of. I've pretty much assembled my national security team to inform and enlighten everyone.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: We're gonna in the two o'clock hour, we'll talk with my buddy Tom King, a great constitutional lawyer. Will we find out if Trump is actually on solid constitutional footing if you want to believe what not all the Democrats, surprisingly but many of the Democrats are saying that Trump is acting unconstitutionally. Tom King will be here to break that down. My buddy d W. Wilber, who was undercover for the CIA back in the day in the Middle East in other places around the world, still has many contacts throughout the Middle East. He'll be here to break down the strategy of the strategy, strategy of it all easy for me to say. In between, we've got Representative Adam Byrd and there's some marijuana legislation that may be passed today. We'll talk about that. But leading things off, I can't think of a better person to lead off today than the online opinion editor of the Washington Times, host of the Bold and Blunt podcast. She is an author of multiple books. And Cheryl Chumley, who's a friend of the show, a friend of the station. Cheryl, it has fallen to your capable shoulders to get this show off to a great start today. Are you prepared?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: Happy?
Speaker 5: Bomb?
Speaker 1: Iran daz right that.
Speaker 2: It's great to be with you.
Speaker 6: Dan.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. You saw President Trump this morning. I mean he was hot as a match. But I look at that, Cheryl, and I think to myself, and I honestly have not had time to watch the reaction from the CNNs and the MSNBC's or George Stephanopolis or anyone like that, but they will look at this, and I can't help but think they're going to want to create a huge rift between Trump and net and Yahoo and all our other allies that Trump is as mad as can be. But then he gets on the plane and says, hey, the sea's fire is going to happen. So this is I think a great lesson in the way that Trump deals with things. He knows how the sausage is made. He is not afraid to when he's not happy with something to call that out. And I think in the long run that winds up paying dividends for him.
Speaker 4: What say you, yeah, it does.
Speaker 7: It shows his very human side, right, you know?
Speaker 4: To me?
Speaker 7: And I was actually when he dropped that F bomb, and in the after effect, the media reporting sort of made me laugh because they termed it as Trump displays frustration, and I was thinking, well, that was a little bit more than frustration.
Speaker 8: But you're right, he.
Speaker 7: Comes around and he's you know, he's calm, and he's cooler head in terms of his leadership, and I think he has been working hard to strike this peace deal, which really we all know how peace would the radical Islamis go, right, they promise peace, they vow peace, and then they turn around and they don't honor their peace agreements anyhow. But at the same time, Trump has been working hard toward this, and I think he you know, he was just displaying.
Speaker 4: His human side for a few seconds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when it comes to the Democrat Party, you can almost set a watch by them because they're so predictable and the things they are going to do. And a lot of Democrats are upset that they didn't get the opportunity to leak to their favorite news outlet or social media influencer about Operation Midnight Hammer. They're complaining they should have been brief ahead of time. So let me ask you this, Cheryl, what type of wise counsel do you think Trump would have received from the likes of Ocasio Cortes or maybe Jasmine Crocker or Jerry Nadler. What about Adam Schiff or the Chinese spy honeytrap lover Eric Swallows. I'm sorry, Eric Swallwell, what kind of sage advice could the Trumpster have received from this list of characters?
Speaker 7: I think you just nailed it in what you were saying that Trump did not go through Democrat leadership and widely broadcast his intended strikes because he knows exactly what Democrats would have done. They would have run roughshot over him politically and used that as a way to drum up that he's a warmonger, he's breaking campaign promises, and to pressure pressure, pressure.
Speaker 4: Him to back off helping Israel.
Speaker 7: And I think the fact that Trump was able to enact these strikes without lee to the media just shows the people that he has surrounded himself with this time.
Speaker 4: They are top notch.
Speaker 7: And you know, he hasn't broken any constitutional laws, he hasn't broken any War Powers Act. But you can see how Democrats are just so furious and in its dizzy trying to label him with some impeachable offense once again.
Speaker 4: But it's not going to stick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean for them, it is never America first. But when you look at again the political side of this, in the last few weeks, we've seen Trump and he has managed to He's managed to get Democrats to go on record as standing with illegal aliens, convicted criminals, drug dealers, murderers, child sex traffickers and the like. He's now induced a number of hard left Trump hating Democrats to publicly declare their sympathies to the world's biggest state sponsor of terrorism, Iran. And so from a political standpoint, this to me borders on genius. If not more than that.
Speaker 7: It is, and I think the American people see through the desperation of the few Democrats who are out there. Uh, Alexandria Casio Cortez perfect example, right, she couldn't get very quick.
Speaker 1: Impeach, We got it, impeach her and Jasmine Crockett.
Speaker 2: There's such parents.
Speaker 4: They just keep parody in the same bullet points.
Speaker 7: And I thought it was I thought it was a tremendous response that Trump put on truth social directed right at Alexandria Ocasio Cortes, calling out her ignorance and so forth, and more of that is needed. But I don't think the American people are on board with these far leftists and these radicals who who just think that Trump waged erroneously into defending.
Speaker 4: Israel with these with these attacks.
Speaker 7: Because I happen to be one of those conservatives who are on board completely with the America's assault on the nuclear sites in Iran.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's talk about that for a second. My buddy Jim faff from the Conservative Caucus texted earlier or put on his exccount earlier today that if you think this is a leg the dog relationship with Israel, you are quite incorrect. And that was I think one of the narratives that the left was trying to spend that beating Netan Yahoo was the one that manipulated Trump into this position instead of the other way around. And I think what we witnessed this morning puts an end to that notion, don't you.
Speaker 7: I do. And I actually think that this was just it was the perfect circumstances in time to directly attack Iran, both from Israel's standpoint because they have a strong leader in the White House, and from the White House to standpoint because we have Republican domination in Congress and we have a strong will of the people to support Israel and support.
Speaker 4: All things Trump.
Speaker 7: And it bothers me when I see some some notable Republicans and conservative figures, ones who I have respected over the years, decry Trump's entry into this military assault and talk about him as if he's a warmonger and call it a preemptive strike on the part of Israel against Iran. I was just doing research before our discussion, Dan, And you know, back in twenty twenty three March twenty twenty three, then Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin went before the Senate Armed Services Committee and told those senators that Iran has directly attacked US soldiers eighty three times between January twenty twenty one and when he made that when he was in that hearing, so eighty three times I ran directly attacked American troops. And that's from the Democrat. So to say that this is preemptive, that America has no standing in this game, that we have no right to attack Iran, well, it's defensive on our part.
Speaker 4: It's not preemptive. It's defensive.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wonder if Democrats even concern themselves with the fact that the Internet exists. That video exists, and it goes back several years. And when I was getting ready for this interview today, I was thinking, maybe I'll roll some audio of Obama talking about when he ordered an airstrike in Libya, or maybe an airstrike in Pakistan, or maybe Yemen or so maliars a rack in twenty fourteen, in twenty fourteen to twenty sixteen, all these places, all these things saying almost exactly word for word what Trump had said. And I don't recall all the handwringing, all the constitutional crisis narratives, you know, all this, you know needs to be impeached talk on either side of the aisle when Obama was doing this kind of stuff. So it really boils down to I think just Trump arrangement syndrome and the dislike and if I may use a strong word, hatred for Donald Trump compared to other men who have been in the White House.
Speaker 7: And wasn't Barack Obama the president that used a drone to murder an American citizens overseas?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: I mean, let's not forget that.
Speaker 1: Lad was every day he'd get up and look at his kill list and say, yeah, I hit this, this, this what the drone strike? And where was the constitutional authority for that?
Speaker 4: Exactly? And it is it's completely anti Trump.
Speaker 7: But really on this matter, right, uh, John Fetterman is actually rising above his Democrat party.
Speaker 4: To prove that he is, uh, you know, worthy of his position. I wasn't a big Fetterman.
Speaker 7: Fan, but when when he was running his campaign, but now that he's in office, his stance and his statements on Israel and America and uh, waging a war against Iran the terrorists, he's really proving a himself to be a good Democrat senator, someone you can actually have a common sense discussion with and the fact that the Democrat Party chance even distance themselves from radical Islamic terrorists.
Speaker 4: To support America just shows how far off kilter this party is from America's wishes.
Speaker 1: Well, And that goes back to I think the standard Democrat playbook is that they are incapable of recognizing fact. They're incapable of recognizing truth and acknowledging truth in these issues and what is in the best interest of America, because as I have said for many years now, the agenda trumps everything. The agenda, their agenda is more important than anything else, and if you're not on board with that, then you are a persona non grad And that's why I think Fetterman is an interesting case in his case, because he's got at least the convictions of his own thoughts, in his own mind to to speak truth when he can see it plainly.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 7: You know, throughout history, Marxists have aligned themselves with the radical element of the Muslim faith right, the radical Islamic terrorists, they've aligned themselves, and if you look at what's taking place now in the Democrat Party, it's essentially become infiltrated by Marxist ideologies. So In that sense, it does make logical reasoning why the Democrats are reluctant to stand by Donald Trump as he tries to eradicate the radical Islamis in Iran. So you know, it's just another case of the Marxist and the Democrat Party trying to work.
Speaker 4: With the far leftist forces of the world, the ones that are anti American.
Speaker 1: Do you find it rich that Elizabeth Warren was saying Tromp acted unconstitutionally and she was very concerned about lives that might be lost because of the actions of Donald Trump, while she's standing behind a podium that reads planned parenthood. Do you find that slightly ironic at all?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Isn't that Elizabeth Warren is sort of the gift that keeps on giving for conservative pundons.
Speaker 4: Right, I mean, every day there's some faith.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. Cheryl Chumley of The Washington Times. Before I let you go, another story that broke this week, just yesterday, as a matter of fact, that has been put way, way, way on the back burner because of the current news cycle. Sixty kids found in Florida during the largest rescue effort in US history. The Florida Attorney General came out and made this announcement that this is an operation I believe Dragon and I was the name of the operation, and it's been going on for weeks now, and these kids were rescued from some of the most horrendous circumstances you can possibly imagine. It's just the beginning I think of starting down this road. But I think this is something that really should be more of a front burner issue. And have we not had the circumstances that we have that we were just talking about. I think I certainly hope that a story like this would be a bigger writem.
Speaker 2: In the news.
Speaker 7: I agree totally, And it's really just a drop in the bucket to you know, the thousands of missing kids that.
Speaker 4: We heard about under the Joe Biden administration. So hopefully more to come.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and hopefully we'll see it more headlines like that, and maybe when all this settles down, this particular story will get more of the attention that it certainly deserves. Cheryl Chumley as always great having you on the time always flies right by, but your insight on this you have fulfilled. You have fulfilled your mission in an outstanding way this morning, and I thank you for that, and I certainly wish you all the best and you know, continue to success with all the books you're writing and everything else.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Dan talkson all.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes we will Cheryl Chumley from the Washington Times, and I appreciate her being here. Up next, we'll speak with Adam Bird about marijuana laws here in Ohio, and then we will continue on between now at three o'clock with more conversation about what is happening with Israel and Iran and Trump and all the rest of it. As we fill in for Bill Cunningham today, Dan Carolyn for Bill Cunningham on seven hundred WLW seven hundred WLW twelve thirty nine, Dan Carolyn for the great American Bill Cunningham. Great conversation with Cheryl Chumley in the first half hour. I want to thank her for being here as always, just fantastic. Now we switch gears a little bit and back in November of twenty three, Ohio became the twenty fourth state to legalize adult use cannabis, fifty seven percent of voters voting in favor of issue known as the Act to Control and Regulate Adult Use Cannabis and now state Republicans here in Ohio may pass a plan to pass marijuana restrictions by the end of June. Joining us now is State Rep. Adam Bird and State Rep. Aden Bird. Great to have you on the show again. How are you today? How's everything on Columbus, Dan?
Speaker 5: Dan, it's budget season and we've got a very active week. We'll go on reset starting in July. But we've got a very hefty lift in front of us on the budget and we have a House pass version, we have a centate pass version, and we've got to rectifive the eight hundred and fifty points of difference between the two chambers, and we've got to get that done by tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Eft of difference.
Speaker 9: Correct.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a lot. The staff's going to be working overtime.
Speaker 5: We've got a lot to do, and we've got constitutionally, we have a deadline to get that done by the end of June, and so but we're going in reality, we're going to try to get that done by tomorrow.
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 1: To have Ohio Republicans worked on the marijuana issue today, Dan.
Speaker 5: There's been a lot of work on this over the last couple of months, but then it passed a version called Center Bill fifty six. It's over in the House right now, and we were tentatively scheduled to vote on some changes to the Senate version today, but that has in the last twelve hours fallen apart a little bit. But I can still go through the bill with you and talk about the issues that are in contention between different versions of the bill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was going to ask it, because, look, the marijuana law is really an issue that I don't have a dog in this fight, because personally, I can't remember the last time I even saw adobie or a joint or anything having to do with marijuana. I don't use it myself rec relation, creationally or medicinally. So my thought on this has always been if if adults who want to make that decision to use marijuana do it in a responsible way, then I don't I don't see that as any skin off of my nose. If they want to pay their harder money and pay the taxes that go along with it and everything else, by all means I say, I say, do your own thing, just don't inflict any harm on anyone else, and certainly, by all means, leave the kids out of it. But when when where was Adam Bird on the on the initial UH marijuana law that that passed here in Ohio.
Speaker 5: I voted No one issue too, and I wasn't in favor of that, but obviously the voter spoke and it's in law right now. And and so I think it's it's really important though for us as legislators to to pass some things, uh, some regulations around that we're not trying to take away with the voters socided, but we have we we do think that it's sensible to pass some regulations that protect adult use, that protect our children, that uh, that limit public use of it, that that protect a tax structure and and uh. And that's that's a lot of what's in the build. There's also something in the build Dan about hemp use in the hemp industry, which wasn't part of issue too, but it is a growing industry uh in America, and we were trying to bring bring some regulations to all of those. And so that's that's kind of where we're at right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's some of the arguments that I've heard on this, and Scott Sloan talks about this. You may have been on the Scottslane talk show talking about this in the past. But I've heard a lot of people make the arguments that this is a bait and switch sort of thing where you got, you know, all these people to vote in favor of this, and then along come those power hungry Republicans and they want to take the reins on this and and sort of micromanage every you know, every issue that goes along with the with the marijuana laws.
Speaker 5: Well, I would disagree with that, Dan, and I know that there are people who want to believe that lie. But it's a come incumbent upon the legislature to bring about some rational regulations, some sensible regulations. Now, we're not trying to take away from the people's ability to utilize the products that they've purchased on their own property. And that's so this bill, Centable fifty six would allow private citizens to utilize that product's purchase, but it has to be at a licensed dispensary. There's limited youth sharing on private residential property. It also gives the Division of Cannabis Control necessary authority to regulate marijuana, and so there has to be some regulation around us because we want to protect our children from public smoking and intoxication. We want to prohibit our children from advertisements to target them. We want to protect our children from ads that are within five hundred feet of school and churches. And we also want to protect our children from ads targeted toward them and or packaging attracted to our children. So there's some really important and common sense things that the law needs to weigh in on, and issue too did not.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if this marijuana reform package does not get done today or by the end of June, what happens then, is it? Do you tell me what happens after that?
Speaker 5: Absolutely? Well, let me tell you first why this broke down a little bit. Dan, there were a lot of people that was interested in keeping thirty six percent of the revenue generated from marijuana tax to the host community, and I think there was enough people that wanted that if that would not have inhibited the bill. The bill continues to exist in that version where local communities keep thirty six percent of the tax generated by its sale. The part where this has broken down is on the issue of him, and the governor is very concerned with this. The Senate version was very concerned with him, and this is a growing sale area and there's very limited regulation around it, and so very concerned that that there are there are people out there that are selling him products to people under the age of twenty one, and they're being sold at smoke shops, gas stations, et cetera. And it doesn't matter whether the hemp comes in some kind of a gummy or whether it comes in a drinkable product. Uh, it's it's important that we regulate that. And I think that's where this bill has broken down. Because the governor wants us to deal with him. We've got others in our and in the House, among House Republicans that don't want to hurt the hemp industry, the mom and pop shops, the other groups that at home that are a part of this, and so the bill has broken down over the issue of regulating hemp and how to do that. I think that I think everyone agreed that there needs to be some regulation around hemp and and the drinkable canabon cabin aloid products and you know, wanting them to wanting trying to decide whether we should be able to sell them at Kroger's, whether they can be sold at bars and restaurants, and so all of that issue too with silent on Dan on the issue of hemp. The governor wants us to deal with it, and there's a disagreement with the House right now on how to deal with a myriad of of of issues that are surrounding this new this new industry that's prop popping up all over the place, and we definitely want to protect our kids, but at this point we're not going to deal with it until we come back in September.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stuff like this is why I could never be in the legislature. I simply would not have the patience for sitting around talking about this kind of stuff all the time. Let me ask you about this. Here's another story that jumped out at me, and this has to do with Ohio State Senator Andrew Brenner, who was talking about some of the death threats that have been made to him. He talked about how he's been swatted a couple of times, talked about how there was a letter with some I guess white powder that showed up in his office, that there were death threats that were specifically directed against him, and all this in light of what happened in Minnesota just a couple of weeks ago. They're in Columbus. Do you have briefings on this sort of thing? I mean this, you know, when you see something happen to you know, you got state wallmakers in Minnesota get gunned down in their own home. The other couple was shot nine times and eight times. I mean, this kind of stuff has got to hit close to home for you. Is this something that you get briefed on? Or personal security is something that you know you have conversations about there in Columbus on a regular.
Speaker 5: Well obviously, obviously I don't want to get to specific, Dama. Some things need to remain confidential, but we do receive updates and security briefings from time to time. And and yes, is there is there a threat sometimes to a variety of public office holders? Of course there are And and I would say that the security at the state House, UH, security for state representatives and state senators back home has been beefed up a little bit without getting into uh too much specifics there. And of course, those who have done the kinds of things that Senator Brenner has talked about, whether it's swatting, whether it's powder in a in a in an envelope, those things you will be found they will find you, they will come after you, and you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. So they're not going to mess around with the public safety of electeds. And that's that's not just state representatives and and governors, it's it's also you're county elected leaders. We want to make sure that people in a wide variety of elected offices feel protected and and the public can go out there and protest, they can write you angry emails, they can call you and be upset about something, but no one should be out there threatening the safety of elected officials. They're they're trying to do a job. They've been hired for a job. That we live in a constitutional republic and those people are in those positions to make decisions. And if you want your voice to be heard, there's a way to do that in a very effective way, and threats is obviously not one of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems to me that a lot of times fingers get pointed in one direction or the other, and when that when that happens, it's sort of I think takes away from the importance of how serious these issues can be. And I don't know that it really helps anything when you just want to, you know, point point the finger and say, oh, well, this is because of what you posted on social media, or this is because of a video that you know that got out and was you're laying around those kind of things. I just don't think that, you know, that way of dealing with these sorts of issues really accomplishes very much at all.
Speaker 5: Well, Dan, I guess I'm going to get political for a minute. You know, there are people on the left that make public cries against you know, conservatives, and they make statements in the media and in social media about you must stand up, you must fight back, and you know when you make those kinds of incendiary remarks about fight back, fight back, and you know, you got to get in their face, you know what I'm talking about seeing the same videos that I have. And when you do that, you're genming up the anger and and you're trying to get people to make a physical demonstration and an elected person's house, in front of their house, or whatever the case might be. You know, I don't really see Republicans and those on the right trying to gen up anger out there to be expressed against left leaning politicians, but I do see it the other way around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, well then I guess that was the point I was making that whenever those on the right even even sort of get close to that line, then we're you know, we're called out for you know, making all these incendiary comments and all the rest of it. They seem to trigger people, while the other side simply forgets about the things that this sort of happened there with with with alarming regularity.
Speaker 2: I would call it.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you, I might let me just jump in one more thing on this topic. You know, whether you're a Republican or a Democrat, I have found that most of the Democrats that I work with, uh, they want good things for Ohio, and they want they want the same things I want. Dan they want they want safety, they want respect, responsible spending. We just disagree on how to get to the goal. And and that's why I think that that that incendiary statements are irresponsible, because in the end, we want the same thing. We want a greater high, we want a great America, and we just disagree on how to get there sometimes, and that's why these kind of physical threats are unnecessary and need.
Speaker 9: To be removed.
Speaker 1: The one thing I wanted to ask you about before we run out of time, was this character in education here in Ohio. This would mandate the school districts talk about things like trustworthiness, responsibility, hard work, care for your family, including your parents, kindness and generosity towards others, things like that, respect for legitimate law authority, those kind of things. This seems to me like an issue like this should be a slam dunk getting it through the lawmaking process.
Speaker 5: But it's actually got multiple facets through it, insights to that. So everything you just mentioned, Dan, those are worthy characteristics. Those are the kinds of characteristics that we want our graduates from public high schools and private high schools in Ohio to graduate with that be able to demonstrate that in the workplace and the family and in society. But the problem is, Dan, we have we just continue to load up schools with just one more thing, one more thing that students need to be trained on another uh uh uh lesson plan. And and so the more we load up schools, we're with things that that it makes them difficult to comply with them. And and oh, by the way, you better do good in your math and reading, uh you know, test results, or we're going to dingy on that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think there's ahole lot to be said for that. You know, let's get good at the basics before we start impiling on a whole bunch of other stuff. So, as always, Adam.
Speaker 5: Brans, I think I was just going to say, Dan, that that the reason why those admirable characteristics that you just mentioned are part of some people's effort and legislative priority here is because those are some of the issues that the family is failing, okay, And when we're the family is in these areas, people want the school to pick that off. Yeah, And so that's why we've got to have pro family policies in Ohio and in Washington, DC, so that that school doesn't have to do the job that the family should be doing.
Speaker 1: All right, Adam Bird will have to leave it right there as always appreciate the time, Always great having you on, and stop slacking off and get back to work there in Columbus get some of this stuff done, buddy.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Dan, appreciate what you do.
Speaker 1: All right. The one and only State Rep. Adam Bird twelve fifty five. Dan carrollin for Bill Cunningham on seven hundred WLW seven hundred WLW. Dan Carroll then for Bill Cunningham on this Tuesday afternoon. I was driving to work today. My car thermometer read one hundred one degree, so it's hot outside. So you got to be careful out there if you are out and the bouts during the day today, especially during the daytime hours, you're gonna You're gonna melt if you're not careful. D w Wilbur Del Wilbur is a former undercover employee of the Central Intelligence Agency, served in Eastern and Western Europe and the Middle East. Still maintains many contacts there, has done a lot of work and counter terrorism, and he has been my terrorism and national security advisor for a long time now on the shows I do at night called the Midweek Crisis. And it is great to have Dell Wilbur on the show today as we sit in for Bill Cunningham and d W Wilber, welcome again to seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: Well, thanks thanks for having me back.
Speaker 2: Well, it always great to have you back.
Speaker 1: You've got a piece out in townhall dot com right now and the title is this The First String is Back in the Game. I just got done reading it. And you go through a little bit of the history of Barack Obama and the things that he did. You go through a little bit of the history of Joe Biden things that he did relative to Iran. But now with with the Trumpster in there, there is uh, there was a different story to be told between the United States and Iran, is there not?
Speaker 6: Oh? Absolutely, and yeah, I mean it. You know, it's kind of similar to what happened back you know, during the Jimmy Carter presidency when rob Od Reagan was elected. And you know, of course we all we all know the history that you know, the Iranians released the hostages they were holding, you know, when when Reagan was inaugurated, and because they recognized, just as the Iranians now recognize that, you know, Trump and Reagan were two different people, uh, compared to their predecessors. And uh, and that's that's good for us as a nation, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You talk about how you can you can sleep better at night, And first of all, let's just talk for for a moment about Operation Midnight Hammer and the way that operation was was carried out. You know, when I when I was in the military, it was impressed upon a couple of the important things that even as you know, a lowly enlisted band, some of the things that I needed to deal with were called we're called opsec operational security and communications security COMSEC. And when you look at those two elements of Midnight Hammer, it's probably about as close to perfection as you can possibly get because none of this leaked out the as you describe in your piece, the operation was carried out without a single shot being fired at any of our B two aircraft. And really, when you look at the way this operation was carried out, can you really expect any better results than we got?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 6: I think it's absolutely glorious that the dews media and the and the Democrats didn't know anything about it. I mean, it's you know, it's the way things should be done. And unfortunately, we've had a history in this country, you know, of not being able to protect our sensitive information, and you know, it kind of bothers me a little bit, you know, even now when watching some of the recent news reports and that the briefings that they that they give or that they gave about you know, this operation, I just uncomfortable with a lot of the things that they're sharing. I know they're holding a lot back and and and much of what they've already you know, or what they're talking about in these briefings has you know, has already been released. But it just makes me very uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, twenty four hours ago, we were turned on the news and we saw that Iran was attacking military bases in the Middle East. And then come to find out that that the Trump administration was given a heads up. They were told exactly how many missiles were going to be launched. They told, you know, get your people to a safe place. This is really just an attack just for show. When you see something like that take place, what do you what do you make of that? You know?
Speaker 6: I mean, I think everyone, yeah, myself included, you know, anticipated that the Iranians were going to do something because they you know, they had to do that in order to save some face a little bit. But uh, but I didn't, I honestly did not expect them to uh uh to go crazy and uh and attack our installations and you know, all across the Middle East. And that I think that they they they understood that that that would not be a very wise move on their part.
Speaker 2: Obviously.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: We also have the specter of Iran talking about wanting to close the straight up Hoore moves, putting one fifth of the world's oil supply at risk as you see it. Do they even are they even close to having the ability to to do something like that and in a real sense in reality that they could actually uh shout them. I know it's a toke point only thirty miles wide, but uh and I mean in reality that would they be able to do that and sustain something like that for any meaning amount of time?
Speaker 6: No, they could sustain it for very long at all. I mean our our military and I suspect some of the other Gulf state would take part in uh in opening the uh the channel back up, you know the the In fact, I spoke with a friend of mine over in the nation of Jordan right after the attack occurred, and that we were, you know, you know, exchanging messages back and forth and uh and I mentioned the fact about the straight of Hormor moves and that in his comment was, as a Jordanian was you know that it's not going to be that would make no real significant difference. He says, there's alternatives to what, you know, what the harm the straight of Harmor moves provides. So you know, and and again our military, the US would would certainly step in and uh uh, the the Iranians would probably be missing a few of their naval vessels if they tried it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's something else I wanted to ask you about. Even though it's well, I don't know. I mean, you might have been you know, you might have been in Jordan last week for all I know. You might have been doing some undercover work there. It's unbeknownst to me. But you still you maintain contacts in different places in the Middle East and share what you can about some of the comments that are being told to you, because as I see this, Trump has really isolated Ran in a way that has not happened in a long time. And I get the sense that throughout the Middle East, the there's a feeling that that this the specter of Iran having a nuclear weapon at its disposal, has been that that news has been greeted with, you know, with a certain amount of joy in and relief that that this issue has been taken care of.
Speaker 6: Well, as far as my activities go, I'll admit nothing to die, everything to make counter accusations absolutely, uh, but uh, you know, Trump has been very success. I mean, we've got a very willing uh group of nations out there. Who I mean, Iran is is hated and despised by by the entire Middle East basically, and uh, you know, the only exception was the regime under Assad in Syria. Uh. And certainly you have Hesbla in in Lebanon, but the Lebanese art you know themselves are not fans of Iran.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: And the SOD has gone from Syria now, so Iran really has no allies in the in the region anymore. And and the the Gulf nations, the uh, the Air nations have have felt for a long time, you know, concerned about Uh. I mean, they felt a serious threat from Iran, and uh you know now that uh you know that this has happened, you know, they're breathing a sigh of relief. And uh you know I do, I do maintain some you know, some contacts and in the in that part of the world, and uh, you know, I can I can say that there is a sense of relief. Uh. My Jordanian friend who uh I can't give any more detail than that, other than his brother is highly placed in the government. Uh. They were dancing in the streets. I mean, he was absolutely he was ecstatic when when he heard the news that uh uh, that we had gone into Iran and bombed their their nuclear sides. I mean, he was texting me like crazy. He was having a blast.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It seems to me, and if if my memory of history serves me, well, it seems to me that we've had the notion in this country for years that, you know, we need to go into the Middle East if we want to, if we want to be able to do business there or calm things down, that we need to have these operating democracies in throughout the Middle East and that'll help get things going the way they should be going. But as I look at what Trump is doing, I don't see him trying to instill democracy in the Middle East. I see him trying to instill the notion that if you want to come to the table and you want to conduct business, there is prosperity out there for everyone. And I look at Trump as a man of business. I look at him as a man of peace, and I think he's trying to put forth a notion that peace is good for business. He's also a man of action, and when it comes time to taking action to neutralize threats. I think everyone is fully aware, at least now if they weren't before, that he is he's not shy when it comes to taking action that's necessary to promote peace in the long run.
Speaker 2: How do you see it?
Speaker 6: Well, I agree with what you what you just just said. I think that that's the uh, that's the perception out there among our our Middle Eastern allies, and that is this is someone that they can deal with, and uh, you know, he's not going to you know, cast a downward glance at them as being you know, uh somehow less lesser than uh, you know, than uh than he is. He's not going to uh be judgmental, you know. One of the things that it actually was my policy or my suggestion when when we went into Afghanistan following the nine to eleven attacks. I fully supported going into Afghanistan. We had to hunt down the bad guys and and and run him out of town and and hopefully kill as many as we could. But but my suggestion was, instead of nation building, we should have just found the least detestable uh warlord, you know, made him the you know, the president or whatever with with the admonishment that if he did anything that that kicked us off too much, you know, we would erase him in his entire family and the family name from the from the tribal history books, you know. And that's I think, I think that that's kind of the same train of thought that that Trump has is, uh, you know, we have to deal with people. If they hopefully are good people, you know, we we can deal with them. But if if not, you know, then we'll go around them, through them or whatever we got to do. But we're not going to get bogged down in these uh you know, these uh, these forever wars anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you saw Trump this morning, which I hope you did, he was hot as a match. When it comes to the reporting that's been happening on MSNBC and CNN and some of the other networks, and one of the things that is making the rounds is an image a h an aerial image or maybe a satellite image that shows trucks lined up at Ransforida nuclear facility what what they claim is days before the strike. I don't think there's any way that that's really been verified that you know, the timing on that particular photograph is real, but I'm thinking to myself, if this image is out there on the Internet and and anyone has it and they can put it on their social media feed, then, for God's sake, don't we in the United States have satellites, we can look at this, we can see this activity. Don't the Israelis have you know, access to all that information. Don't they have boots on the ground. Don't they have intelligence sources that if all this material was being shipped out of there, that I think they would have a pretty good handle on when that happened and where that stuff went, and they have a plan in place on how to deal with that.
Speaker 6: Well absolutely, you know, I'm sure that for many many days before that that operation took place, we had eyes on from that region, both both probably you know, Israeli assets on the ground, you know, as well as you know satellite you know, coverage overhead and that. So whatever was going on in that I don't think was a major concern too, you know, to to the operation that we, uh we carried out, and uh, you know, I personally, I don't think there's probably not much to it. Uh And if there was, if they were moving some kind of material out which uh from what I've heard the the trucks that weren't really capable of containing that kind of material. Uh, you know, I I'm not gonna lose them to sleep over because I have a good feeling that we know exactly where they went and where they are. And you know, if we have to deal with them, we'll deal with them with Israelis. We'll deal with them at a later.
Speaker 9: Date, all right.
Speaker 1: The other issue that's being kicked around now is regime change. If that comes to pass, what do you see as the danger there? What? What if regime change does happen, what does d W. Wilbur want to see?
Speaker 6: Well, I want to see regime change. I really think that that is the the answer to to the entire issue, because, you know, as thee and the current regime has shown, you know, for the last nearly fifty years, you know, they're willing to negotiate, they'll they'll sign anything, but whether or not they live up to any agreement has been proven over and over and over again that they won't. So they can't be trusted in that. And you know, I certainly think that the Iranian people should be involved and they should select who who they choose as their leadership once once this one is gone. But I want to see the Israeli has finished a job. I really do, and I don't think it's uh that's a long term proposition. I think the regime is very close to collapse right.
Speaker 1: Now, all right, DW. Bilberth that we will have to run. The time always flies by when ever you're on, brother, and I appreciate the insight, and I appreciate the time. People can find your columns on townhall dot com and d W. Wilber keep up the great work and you know, keep up the clandestine activity. I appreciate everything you do.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, thanks a lot, take care.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll talk to you later. That's my buddy, Deed Dell Wilbur for an undercover employee of the CIA, and uh, that guy he knows where it's all going on. It is one twenty five. Dan Carroll in for Bill Cunningham on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 10: I think it's been completely demolished. I think the reason we're here is because those pilots, there's b two pilots.
Speaker 9: That are unbelievable.
Speaker 10: Job and you know, the fake news like CNN in particular, they're trying to you know they're trying to say, well, I agree that it was destroyed, but maybe not that destroyed.
Speaker 1: You know what they're doing.
Speaker 10: They're really hurting great pilots that put their lives in the line. CNN is scum and so is MSDNC. They're all and frankly the networks aren't much better.
Speaker 3: Oh hello, quiet, and I'm spokes I'm broadcasting second man.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's just me, but I think Trump was hot as a match this morning. As Marty lay there, Dan Carroll slightly, well, I mean, I mean this guy has unloaded before on places like CNN and MSNBC and George Stephanopolis.
Speaker 11: But then somebody asked him about Israel and I ran and he said, I'm mad at it.
Speaker 5: We have two cuttries.
Speaker 10: We been fighting so long and so hard that they don't know what the they're doing.
Speaker 1: Do you understand that?
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 11: And then he just walks off with hat in hand, getting into Marine one and he just landed in the Netherlands. So there you go, right there, this is going to be so much guy.
Speaker 2: When's he sleep on the plane?
Speaker 1: Well, he got on the plane because when when he was when he was walking out of the White house this morning. He was talking about how he was all mad because the seasfire had been breathed right right. Then he gets on the airplane at about fifteen minutes later, he's a you know, he's saying, oh, the seasfire is back on. So you think he got on the plane with it. And he got on the phone to net and Yahoo. And I'd like to have heard that conversation. Oh that's one side.
Speaker 2: It's a p I said, Ben, shut that, you know what up I'm talking and this is what you're going to do.
Speaker 1: So there's people out there trying to spind the narrative that Netan Yahoo is the one who manipulated Trump into the situation that we're in now. But I look at what happened this morning, and I'll look at that and I say, I don't I don't think that's the case.
Speaker 11: Well, if there's peace there, then it could be everywhere on earth, because Israel and Iran and all that. The whole section has been shooting each other since Adam and Eve.
Speaker 1: But if you're in charge of CNN or MSNBC, how you're feeling right.
Speaker 2: Now, probably not using that as a promo.
Speaker 12: Dan Carrol the stood reporters a proud service every local tame Star Heating and air conditioning dealers temestar quality you can feel in Cincinnati Colech Sheldon Braun at Braun Heating at five one, three, three eight, five seventy seven sixty five spots and Dan, yes.
Speaker 1: I know we got to reach over there.
Speaker 11: So we've got a special guest here because, uh, you and I are basically dumbfounded by A I.
Speaker 1: My correct Uh AI is one of those things. I don't know. I see, here's the thing I look at. I look at my my x feed.
Speaker 2: We might be AI. Now, it could be, we could be.
Speaker 9: It could be.
Speaker 1: But I look at my x feed and I see the button on there where you can hit the A. I'm afraid to hit that button.
Speaker 11: I don't even know where that is on my on your phone, well, on your computer.
Speaker 1: I've got my x feed on my computer right now. Okay, I can hit that button right there, and then it takes me to a I, and I don't know what happens. I've never touched it, okay, because I'm afraid to touch it. Well, Josh Gutman is here today and from Cable Academy and what AI Training for Ohio.
Speaker 2: Josh, you got to tell us all about it, and he's a he's a uh well, let's see now, a j cor j cor clear channel, clear channel.
Speaker 11: Now I heard that before. He's a veteran. He's a veteran here. He was here when Scott Reinhardt was a program was a promotions director.
Speaker 2: And damn good at it. He gave me everything I want wanted a joint, he gave me everything I wanted more. There you go, God, what what?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: What do you guys doing? Brian Combs, who is celebrating forty years, it was just when when he was still a rookie.
Speaker 9: I walked through here.
Speaker 2: It's about it's unbelievable. So still here, which is great.
Speaker 1: Is always going to be here, thank God, Thank god.
Speaker 2: They'll be They'll be propping me up. What are you guys going on?
Speaker 13: Just like you guys, it's so simple, Just like you guys just talked about. You don't know anything about AI, most people don't. You read about it every day. It's everywhere you go. We have a three hour training course that we do in the state of Ohio where we trained companies employees on the baseline fundamentals of AI. We get you a letterate how do you use AI and your day to day task? How do you use it responsibly? Just the most basic stuff and in thick enough to say I.
Speaker 2: Brought this book.
Speaker 13: This book is how to Use the Internet, written in nineteen ninety eight. It's five hundred and fifty pages. Nineteen ninety eight, when we were in the business together said we had to read a five hundred page book to understand the Internet. That's AI. So what we've done is dumped it down to a three hour course and what's awesome. Any company in the state of Ohio likely qualifies to get full reimbursement through a program.
Speaker 2: Called tech cred Ohio.
Speaker 13: So essentially you reach out to us, we do a little research for you, we tell you about the program. It's a three hour program for your employees, and you get fully reimbursed by the state of Ohio. We don't even do the program if you don't get the reimbursement, so you get a proof for reimbursement. And so we're training companies all throughout Ohio getting their employees AI literate. Most importantly is making sure they understand responsibility because it is a very dangerous thing. If you don't understand the responsibility of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's the one thing I don't understand about AI. It can be used for medical it can be used to create video, it can be used for things on the Internet. So you've got all these different and I know here out can be used to benefit all these different businesses. Is is it just is there just one AI that knows all that stuff? Or is there different AIS that are programmed to know about, say the broadcasting business, or know about you know, how do you help a Major League Baseball team? How do you know AI for medical stuff? Are they all different? Or is it just one giant AI that knows all this.
Speaker 13: I want to remind you, I'm a radio guy like you, so see student ere buddies, but I'm not the guy teaching it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can get pretty niche.
Speaker 13: You can get very specific in different softwares, different industries. I mean, but for the everyday person, let's just dumb it down. You're writing an email to a customer, you can write it much better using AI. You want to do a memo to your employees, you can do it much better. You want to do research, you can do it a hell of a lot faster in AI. Than you can, but you have to understand how to use it. You have to understand what to put in. And what happens is this companies are afraid to use it because to your point, they're scared of it and or they're scared of what their employees are going to put into it. We teach them those fundamental basics that make them. By the way, if you don't know how to use AI today and about a year or two, you will be obsolete. And I mean the basics, not not how to to read a radiology exam, but the everyday stuff. Remember nineteen ninety eight, five hundred pages on how to use Internet. You would know everything in here. Now it's so.
Speaker 1: You came in here carrying that book. I thought I thought he was going to sell us a book.
Speaker 13: So no, no, listen again see Student Radio guid I've never read a book in my life, but you know so, Yeah, we just want to make sure the companies that leadership that listens to your station in the state of Ohio, especially here locally, if they want to get their folks trained on AI, we can do it. Best of all, they can reach out to us and more than likely they will get fully reimbursed for Okay, how do they do that?
Speaker 2: It's the simplest thing in the world. You go to www.
Speaker 13: Dot Ohio AI training dot.
Speaker 1: Com ohioai training dot com.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 9: There.
Speaker 2: You go fill out a form.
Speaker 13: We'll reach out to you, we'll give you all the information, we'll tell you how it works, we'll help you get the reimbursement before we do it the end.
Speaker 1: Okay, is it all remote learning?
Speaker 13: Yeassroom, No, Nope, nope. We do it so they can do it from their homes, their desk, wherever they are. It's a virtual live learning, but it's live. Give an instructor and we work with you, and we do examples and we teach you prompting and all the fun stuff that goes with it. I'll tell you I took it. I couldn't believe how much I use it now already. It's really incredible.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, eventually, there's not really going to be any And I was talking to a buddy of mine who's a welder. Yeah, but even AI is going to have an impact in a profession like that. I mean, if AI is going to want is good, it's if it's not already, it's going to wind up be in everything.
Speaker 13: It'll be in it. It is in everything. It's been in everything for a long time. However, there's always new jobs that come with it. You've got to input the stuff into the AI. So young people today are just going to learn new crafts, new skills. But yeah, I mean it is absolutely going to eat some jobs. There's there's no arguing that.
Speaker 1: Well, seg I heard them talking the other day about possibly going to the uh what what's the balls and strikes where they're gonna help the computer looking at balls and strike early next year. Yeah, I mean, for God's sake, I mean, when is enough enough? But a lot of umpires out of what I guess we can have a mercy rule now. I guess it's gonna a game.
Speaker 2: I don't know about you.
Speaker 13: I'm tired of watching the TV and it sees it go outside and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, man, that's a strike. I just let it be done.
Speaker 11: Well, I get you know, I don't know. I mean they're gonna have to figure it out how many challenges for a by pitch? Yeah, each batter has because if not, you're going to be there for six seven hours, you know, so, and then they're going to have to stop the game to replay it.
Speaker 2: And look at it.
Speaker 11: And it was like, I don't know, maybe that's a I maybe maybe a I will be right there and say it's it's inside corner, it's a strike.
Speaker 2: I don't know either.
Speaker 1: I didn't like the idea of the when they put the clock in that on the pitchers, but I'm good with it now.
Speaker 2: I say, I say that's enough.
Speaker 11: Dan also Sports Dan also the stood report with the hot Let's see Reds wind over the Yanks last night six to one. Ellie Da La Cruz the superstar.
Speaker 9: Last night.
Speaker 11: The bullpen got the job done too after a Nicolodolo will lasted into the fifth, but Ellie daya Cruz homer triple single, drove in three runs, scored twice, and what was it two years ago he hit for the cycle on the same day. Sweet so to Game two tonight, Carlos ron Don up against Chase Burns, and that young man will make his major league debut against his favorite team, the Yankees. He's just up from the miners with thirteen starts. He made his pro debut in Dayton in April, and now he's going to stand on the big league mount at Great American Ballpark tonight at seventeen.
Speaker 1: I heard last year he was in college at this time, correct, wake Forest. Yeah, just got eliminated from the you know, whether the regional round or whatever round.
Speaker 2: It was a yep, And now tonight he'll be standing there look at the Bronx Bombers looking at Aaron Judge, and Judge probably probably put up four fingers and say I'm walking you. Seven hundred WWS coverage six to ten with Sports Talk, Arnel Carriers, Inside Pitch, then the Kelsey Chevrolet Xtra Inning Show after the game. Of course yesterday.
Speaker 11: The other big news is Jamber Candelario got designated for assignment after though twenty two, twenty two or twenty three million dollars.
Speaker 1: Where do where do I sign up for that?
Speaker 2: I don't have a class where there's no AI there job, Okay, where can I sign up to be? Thank thank you? That's all.
Speaker 11: Austin Hayes is playing today at Double A Chattanooga. He's going to d H and then play the field tomorrow. Hopefully's coming back. Hunter Green is going to throw in the final day next week in Boston, doesn't get hurt, and then he's coming back from that groin and back injury.
Speaker 1: So I don't know what about n karnas own strand. Is he hurt again?
Speaker 11: No, he's playing. He's okay, he's all right. He didn't get hurt last night. No, okay, nobody got hurt. Thank god, they all want They were all happy and they won.
Speaker 2: That's weird. Soccer MLS action.
Speaker 11: Tomorrow night, the FC Cincinnati's on the road up against c F Montreal on ESPN fifteen thirty.
Speaker 2: And what else.
Speaker 11: Oh, we say congratulations today to Brian super Combs in our own newsroom. He was he was hired forty years ago today, forty years forty years forty years ago in the seven hundred WLW newsroom.
Speaker 1: So that would have been whatever this date what is today? June twenty fourth, nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 2: Is that pretty close?
Speaker 1: I could use it, yeahor subtract on AI.
Speaker 2: Can you do that real quick right for you?
Speaker 9: This one?
Speaker 1: I was, I was out there, I saw Brian and Matt Reese. He says, do you realize that if in nineteen eighty five we were there celebrating someone's fortieth year, that means they would have started in nineteen forty five. I mean, think about the perspective on that. I mean, how much did the world change between nineteen forty five and nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable, are you not kidding?
Speaker 9: Andy Man?
Speaker 2: I mean I remember that's right there, you go, got the book, got our Internet guide right there.
Speaker 1: And seg you remember this Don Webb being in the newsroom yep, banging away on that type right yeah, right, and then with that big that big old, that big old forearm and fisted his boom, sliding the carry.
Speaker 11: John John London was here, John London over, he's over a channel five for years now. So Bill right now, right now, he called me September of nineteen seventy eight.
Speaker 2: I want to know if I wanted to come to work here? How about that?
Speaker 9: Yep?
Speaker 2: I heard Bill Tonas was in the building? Bill Tonas? Is that right? Great?
Speaker 9: Did you see?
Speaker 2: And I didn't see him?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I mean they were there.
Speaker 2: Having the party out there. I was in you know, I was very nice, working, very nice little deal here.
Speaker 1: It was like Cunningham like to say, I'm a workhorse, not a show horse.
Speaker 2: That's true, aren't we all? Aren't we all?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 11: But what there's really nothing else going on except Hopefully the Reds make it two in a row tonight over those Yanks, and then the Reds have won eleven of their last sixteen.
Speaker 1: Coming Haf said they were going to sweep. They swept last year when they were in New York, that's correct. They might as well go ahead and sweep this year.
Speaker 11: And they got a day off Thursday after tomorrow night's game, and then they play the Padres this weekend, and that's the big Red Machine reunion.
Speaker 2: How about that with Johnny.
Speaker 11: Bench and everybody the seventy five seventy six teams coming back.
Speaker 1: Did you see what Johnny Bench had to say about Sparky Anderson. Yeah, Johnny Johnny Bench says he was the real Captain Hook. I mean, what a great what a great nickname for a manager. I know, the main spark Captain Hook, But Johnny Bench was They said, Look, I was the guy.
Speaker 2: Sparky Anderson made us. I go staging a lot of money.
Speaker 11: He had like say, he couldn't he couldn't probably manage today because do what you can only change pictures every so often. Yeah, he was changing pictures like every other pitch.
Speaker 1: But Johnny Bench or that, I'd go in the dug out and say, Spark, you better get someone up because this guy, this guy ain't gonna last much longer.
Speaker 2: Well, you know you're talking to your talking to the Hall of Famer.
Speaker 1: So well, if it's good enough for Johnny Bench, it's good.
Speaker 2: Enough for Barky Anderson. Correct, correct, all right?
Speaker 1: One more time on the on the AI business, tell us where what's going on and where people can find out about you.
Speaker 2: We'll keep it real simple.
Speaker 13: If your company out there and you want to get your folks AI literate your employees, just go to Ohio AI training dot com.
Speaker 2: It's got a simple form. We'll get back to you again.
Speaker 13: Fully reimburse there's a state program where we will help you get reimbursed. So there's no cost to you. It's just I'm scaling your employees.
Speaker 1: All right, and Scott Reinhardt will have a paycheck waiting for you on your way out.
Speaker 13: Good owes me a few extra promotions.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 13: And I have to just real quick why I'm here, because they were here last week. Shout out to them saying X bomb for the lacrosse state champions here, amen to that.
Speaker 1: Well, they've already been in the studio for that correct a week ago. Your son, your son was on that team.
Speaker 2: My son and many others were on that team.
Speaker 1: Well, congratulate the rest of the families coming in next week, Yes, is coming next week.
Speaker 2: Gosh, so everything's okay. We're gonna be sick, all.
Speaker 1: Right, seg if you would please get us out of the stooge, reports Dan, in honor.
Speaker 11: Of a hot day here in the Tri State and Cable Academy and a I we say happy birthday to the one and only Dave Lapham.
Speaker 1: I saw a picture of Happy birthday to Dave.
Speaker 11: This is his This will be his fiftieth season as a player and radio analyst for the Bengals.
Speaker 1: Brought Brian Combs has a little ways to go to catch up to the lap We leave you with the immortal words of the stood report. Charges against Tombs are now a possibility.
Speaker 2: What do you do now? Holy can somehow that's mate's you know? All right, we'll see it. That's good luck with the AI Academy. Seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: Back on the Big one, seven hundred W l W two ten on this Tuesday afternoon hot outside. Dan Carroll in for Bill Cunningham is enjoying that. I think he's got the whole week off because I know I'm back in here for him on Friday, and maybe ken Brew between now and then, so we'll all enjoy listening to that together. But until then, you know, one of the first things that happened when the news broke on Saturday night that Operation Midnight Hammer was delivering bunker busting bombs to the Iranian nuclear facilities, was immediately Democrats start wringing their hands, start going to social media, crying and complaining that the president was acting in an unconstitutional way, that he was violating the War Powers Act, that he was violating the tenets of the Constitution. And so whenever questions like this arise, one of the first calls that I one of the first, well, no, not a call, but I guess I should say a text message that I send out is to my buddy Tom King. And Tom King is a great constitutional lawyer. The I want to say, the GOP main Council for the whole Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and Tom King joins me this afternoon to answer these very important questions. And Tom King, great to have you back on the show. How are you today?
Speaker 9: Thank you, Dan, I'm just fine and It's always a pleasure to be with you.
Speaker 1: Are you still still the main the main council there, the big time council for the Republican Party in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 9: Yes, sir, I'm General counsel for Pennsylvania GOP.
Speaker 1: All right, well, I mean sometimes you change jobs on me, so I gotta I gotta keep I keep up, keep up with all that. So let's get to the main question here. And this was a question I asked you when we found out about the bombing the other night. There are so many Democrats, and at least some of the Democrats have been honest about this, but so many Democrats, and I think of AOC and all the other loudmouths Elizabeth Warren comes to mind. They are saying that Trump is acting in an unconstitutional manner by bringing these airstrikes to the nuclear facilities there in Iran. When you look at this and the way this operation was carried out, do you see anything going on that is going on in an unconstitutional way?
Speaker 9: Absolutely not.
Speaker 8: As a matter of fact, what I see is I see the same thing that we have seen before, and the same people who are complaining now never complain back then.
Speaker 9: For example, in twenty twenty three three, when.
Speaker 8: Joe Biden used the same into actually twenty twenty one when Joe Biden used Article two of the Constitution as the basis for which he ordered strikes in both Iraq and Syria in UH in the in the Obama era, Obama, on the last day he was in office, ordered ordered bombs away. We also had Bill Clinton h bomb Yugoslavia, in the Bosnian conflict, we had Ronald Reaganson troops into Grenada and the actually parachuted into Grenada. And of course in the Bush era, we had we had all sorts of examples of this, But the all of those presidents used the same criteria that President Trump did. It's just that when President Trump does it, you know, and he says, I have the authority under Article two of the of the US Constitution, and that's the same thing all these other presidents said as well. There's also no question that there is no violation here of the War Powers Act. The War Powers Act is really clear, uh that that the president has the authority to act. There are certain requirements, and as I understand it, he's fulfilled those requirements, including notifying Congress within forty eight hours after after he takes h takes takes the attack. But it's clear that if the United States or its territories, its possessions, or its armed forces are attacked, which we have been repeatedly by the Iranians, that that he's like that he's allowed to take action. And so both under the War Powers Act in the Constitution, the President has once again acted properly. It's just these these some of these people that are that are crying about it. Never spoke up, never said a thing when it was done by the other side. And listen, this was done in a way that was so effective and so terrifically successful that that that I don't think their cries are going to be heard much much anyway. And you do have one Democrat that that stood up and said this was the right thing to do, and that was John Fetterman from Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's interesting case, isn't he? John Fetterman.
Speaker 9: He's a very interesting case. He's it's remarkable.
Speaker 8: He's developed a friendship with Dave McCormick, the Republican US senator here, and he's not afraid.
Speaker 9: To speak out.
Speaker 8: So when you know what they did to him is what they did to trump, you know, they went after him and and the left. The left went after Fetterman and tried to claim that that he was mentally incompetent and that the stroke had had diminished his capacity, when when back when he was running for office, they said he was he was great, and everything was fine. Sounds a little familiar, like the like the Biden stuff that's going on.
Speaker 2: Done just just a little bit.
Speaker 1: I'm if we have time, I may get to the autopen discussion with you. But a couple of items in particular, and one is this notion that that in the in the early part of this when they had all these Democrats objecting to what Trump did, they tried to spin this narrative that there was no imminent threat and so therefore Trump was in violation of the War Powers Act because Iran having nuclear capabilities, in their judgment, was not a threat to the United States. I don't think you really have to go very far down the road to make the case that Iran having a nuclear weapon is not only a threat to Israel and other places in the Middle East, but if they can bolt on a nuclear warhead to an intercontinental ballistic missile, which when you look at that program was moving along as well. I think it's quite easy to make the case, as Marco Rubio did on one of the Sunday shows, where he said, look, we've seen enough, We've got all the information we need to act. I think when you look at that, I think again, Trump was well within constitutional limits to order this strike.
Speaker 8: People have been saying for at least the last twenty years, Presidents Democrats and Republicans both that Iraq, I'm sorry that Iran could never possess a nuclear weapon, and and uh, anyone out there that that thinks otherwise is not only wrong or misguided, but they're foolhardy, and so uh, Trump did what was necessary here to to really to preserve society, to preserve the world as we know it, and to avoid uh, these crazy people who are running Iran, who are who whose stated purposes is to eliminate Israel, and and uh and then who chant regularly death to you know, death to to the U.
Speaker 6: S A.
Speaker 9: Who to captured our embassy.
Speaker 8: You know, the debacle that happened under Carter was basically the start of all this stuff.
Speaker 9: And and Trump Trump dealt with them in a in a strong in a strong way, in a definitive way.
Speaker 8: And it wasn't another helicopters lost in the Desert debacle like we had with Jimmy Carter. This was direct, this was strong, this was get in, get out. We didn't lose a single service person and the mission was just remarkable and we should be we should all be applauding the military for what they've done here, and the Joint chiefs and the President especially.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the other elements I want to ask you about, specifically, is the idea of introducing truths into hostilities. That language comes right out of the War Powers Act, and this notion that Trump, without the approval of Congress, has declared war on Iran. As I watched this unfold, I never had the sense, and maybe you did, and maybe others did, but I never had the sense that we were at war. I think I understood what this air strike was about, and that was disabling the Iranians from being able to which again, they were only steps, maybe a couple of steps away. I don't know everything. There is no about uranium and richment, but they were very close to the idea of having a nuclear weapon. When you know, when when I look at this idea of declaring war I did. I did not see this. I never had the sense that we were declaring war on anyone. We were simply looking out for the best interest of the United States. And when you, I guess you can make the argument that you were introducing troops into hostilities since we had pilots on board those B two bombers that were you know, over the target, over I guess what you could consider a hostile airspace. But again, I think that argument is very flimsy at best. Oh, I agree completely.
Speaker 8: I think Vice President Advanced and Marco Rubio both eloquently spoken on this, and what the you know, the the notion that we declared war is wrong. What we declared war on was was on the nuclear capacity of Iran, the capacity of the crazy Mulahs to to possess a nuclear weapon that they could use or weapons that they could use anywhere in the world. And so I think that's what we declared war on. There was no there was no notion. I didn't have the sense that that we were declaring war on anybody. I think it was a strategic mission that complied fully with the War Powers Act. The President has the power to do it under the War Powers Act. He just has to comply, and he's done that by notifying the Big eight, you know, the leaders of the Democrat Republican parties in the House and Senate in a timely matter manner. And he did that, and so he's done everything correctly. And I really don't I think it's the declaration of war on the on the idea that Iran would ever possess a nuclear weapon, but in the traditional sense of declaring war, he didn't do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let the whole notion of what what happens traditionally in situations like this. I mean, I guess that's a that's a nice thing. I guess it's it's good to have the quorum in that sort of way. But there's nothing written anywhere that the president has to follow the traditions of the norms of any president that came before him.
Speaker 2: Is there no?
Speaker 8: As a matter of fact, if you remember, in the in the Clinton era, Clinton tried to follow the niceties of having Congress declare this to be a probe to this this these actions in Yugoslavia in the Bosnian conflict, and the United States Senate actually passed passed the resolution to to allow him to undertake the bombing, but uh heat and he and he did it, but he didn't get it passed in the House. There was a tie vote and ultimately it was defeated in the House of Representatives. But Clinton nonetheless moved forward and bombed anyway. So that the Clinton example is one of somebody trying to trying to comply with niceties at a time when he knew that they.
Speaker 2: Had He knew that he had to act, he had to move, he had to move.
Speaker 8: To Bosnians, and he did it with with the bomb the strategic bombing that he did in the former Yugoslavia. And so it's at the end of the day, it saved lives, and it saved saved the United Nations troops that were in there, and he did the right thing.
Speaker 9: But but it's really curious in history.
Speaker 8: That it was passed by the Senate, defeated in the House, and it was done anyway.
Speaker 9: And so although Clinton was impeached, it wasn't over that.
Speaker 1: We should have a little history lesson on that perhaps sometimes, But the whole notion of the War Powers Act, I've heard some Mark Levin among them, make the argument that the War Powers Act is unconstitutional in and of itself. It is it maybe time to revisit that when you look at the you know, the state of communications, I mean, everything is instant around the world in the blink of an eye. The notion that you have to seek approval from a deliberative body like members of the House or members of the Senate in order to launch any any military act at all all just doesn't seem very practical in the sense that if you have to move quickly in order to neutralize a threat, that something like that could happen. Is it maybe time to to revisit the War Powers Act and updated, or maybe get rid of it altogether.
Speaker 8: I would say that, if anything, they should get rid of it altogether. But nonetheless, there's still plenty of room for for presidents to act in a proper way, as Trump just did under the War Powers Act. And everything he did here would pass muster under the War Powers Act. Somebody could somebody could file and they probably will somebody, some some crazy out there a foul lawsuits somewhere, and some federal judge will schedule some imminent hearing. But the bombs have already dropped, the success has already been been announced, and and uh so They can fuss about it if they want, but I don't think that I don't think that the United States Supreme Court ultimately would would ever ever say that that anything that was done here was illegal or unconstitutional.
Speaker 1: Yeah, isn't it time for some of these federal judges to get the message? When you look at one victory after another that has come down from the Supreme Court in favor of Trump's actions, You've got so many of these Supreme Court rulings and injunctions and you know, the blocks and all the rest of it. So many of those are being overridden and overruled by the Supreme Court. At some point, aren't these federal judges, these activist federal judges going to get the message and maybe say and see, you know, it's time to cool your jets on this stuff.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we have a you know, there are there are a myriad of really terrific federal judges around the country, and unfortunately, there's I don't know whether it's judge shopping, you know, these these cases are brought in places where where there are liberal federal judges, like in Rhode Island or in Massachusetts, you know, and so ultimately these cases have been overturned time and again in the United States Supreme Court. The US Supreme Court is there's a conservative majority and that there's no way that that these things are going to continue. It's it's time to to make sure that people taking these important positions are like minded to to the right thinking people in this country and stand up for the stand up for the country, and stand up for what's right and wrong. These some of these decisions are just outrageous and glad to see the US Supreme Court stand up and say we're not going to count this set this this last thing about not being able to ship illegal aliens, uh, you know to other countries other than where they came from. When you when you when you ship them when they came to this country illegally, they forfeited the right to complain about that, and so shipping them to Somalia or or or to South Sudan, which is the case that the US Supreme Court just heard shipping them to South Sudan. I mean, that's that's uh, that's one method of getting rid of people who have come here illegally.
Speaker 6: They don't want to be I was going to say, you I spent there, don't go.
Speaker 1: Even the Ninth Circuit has shut some of this stuff down. And if you can't read the writing on the wall there, I don't know what's wrong with you. Tom King. Always great to have you on. I always appreciate the time, sir, and I certainly hope we can do it again before too long.
Speaker 9: Thank you, Dan. I want you to know I'm admitted in the Ninth Circuit, So thank you.
Speaker 2: Well there you go.
Speaker 1: You're you're bringing some common sense there. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Tom King.
Speaker 1: All the best to you, my friend. We'll talk again soon.
Speaker 9: Thank you, Dan.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go, Tom King from Pennsylvania to twenty six Dan Carol for Bill Cunningham, seven hundred WLW face.
Speaker 2: Willie, I stared into the eyes of the beast, and I came back to tell the story.
Speaker 14: No other reporter in Cincinnati had the Gonads to chase down that bear, but I did it, Willie. I jam the tri State can count on me to find bears.
Speaker 2: Hello, well quiet, and I'm skos, I'm broadcasting, and.
Speaker 14: Sure enough, there's a damn bear stare me right in the face.
Speaker 1: So there you go, seg I'm told that the sheriff tells me that up in the Beaver Creek area. There's a bear on the loose, I'd have to go find him. And that was the That was the voice of Tom Davis. Tom Davis, I remember, Yeah, Tom Davis on every Saturday Morning with Gary Jeff still makes it still makes an appearance here on the Big One every Saturday morning, which you give Gary Jeff Walker.
Speaker 2: Really so a bear on the loops up and up in Beaver Creek.
Speaker 11: Tom better get the Beaver Creek because that might be the same berry stared into the eyeballs of years ago when it was what it was going back and forth from Kentucky to Ohio via the Ohio River.
Speaker 1: I track her down. I tracked down a lot in that was on the loose one time. That was and we we were out in Claremont County and uh I remember now this is before I was in Chopper nine. I was actually here at the Big One at seven hundred w l W as a young as a young news guy, I was sent out. I was sent out the tours a Lion Combs probably right, Brian Combs may have dispatched me to that, or it might have been Hondo Henderson. But I was sent out to see if I could find this lion that was on the loose. And so we're we're, you know, we're getting these reports. I'm driving all around and uh, it was me and Clyde Gray, Yes, when when he was out in the field. I think he was a Channel five at the time. We start walking down this street and Clyde puts his arm mount and stops me. I said, what he says, look over there, and we were we were about Leo the lion. We were about two hundred feet away from this lion. It was it was a hot day like today. He was chilling underneath the tree.
Speaker 2: About that.
Speaker 1: But I didn't do like Tom Davis did. I didn't call up and say, Willie, I stared down Leo the lion. Would you guys just kind of walk away, get some video and then walk away.
Speaker 2: Well I didn't get video.
Speaker 1: You know, I had re remember those I remember those those giant phones.
Speaker 9: You used to have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, way not as much as a bowling ball, yet put it over your shoulder exactly, walkie talkie.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I made a phone call. I made a phone I called Bill Tonas and I said, here's my report. How about that? Would they find the lion? They found the lit. Yeah, they found him tranquilized and got it in there. So I've chased down a lion. I've chased down remember the cow that got loose that one time? Yeah, yeah, yeah, that cow got loose was you know, banging around the trailer in there and going crazy. And I'm trying to think about track down anything else. But I don't think I ever had the track down a bear. So be careful out there, Dan Carroll.
Speaker 2: The Stooge Report is a proud service of your.
Speaker 11: Local Tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers tame Star quality you could feel in Cincinnati called Stacy Heating and Air Solutions five one, three, three six seven h E A T Sports.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Roxy, I gotta I got a text message from Wildman Walker.
Speaker 2: Do you want to do?
Speaker 1: You want to hear it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 11: I want to keep going with things that are more and more president than Himley what Why does.
Speaker 1: He always feel to need the text during the Stooge Reports.
Speaker 2: Because he can't come in? Thank goodness the clown. The Stooge Report on this hot, hot, hot day, there we Go is presented.
Speaker 14: By a c R Guny Pools and Stars called The Day Swim. This year hit at Frank's sidebell.
Speaker 1: By digging, digging pools as fast as they can.
Speaker 2: Right now, I didn't call him up.
Speaker 1: Get some get some gun eye out there.
Speaker 2: I'd be called today, swim tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Well, if you can make that deal, I know some people who would pull the trigger. The Reds look to make it two in a row over those Yanks. Tonight downtown, I'm uh Lefty Carlos ron Don we'll go up against Chase Burns, and that young man will be making his major league debut just up from the miners after thirteen starts.
Speaker 2: Uh, he'll be he made his How about this as a as a deal to the big leagues? All right, let's hear it.
Speaker 11: Let's see that was last year on the seven, fourteen twenty four, his number two pick over all the MLB draft. I'm on now four four twenty five, made his high a Dayton Dragon's debut. Uh, let's see twenty twenty four days later, or yeah, twenty two days later, made his double a date debut in Chattanooga, and a couple of months later made his double triple debut with Lousville.
Speaker 2: Tonight, he's on as in his pro how about that the big league? The Big League day, talking about you talking about action.
Speaker 9: That's it.
Speaker 2: Directed the big League.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna listen to the cowboy breakdown. That's right, break down every pitch.
Speaker 9: Let's say.
Speaker 11: Uh, let's see they let go Jim Jamar Candelario yesterday, Dan Carroll and uh dfad after a year two or three forty five million dollars deal.
Speaker 2: They owe him something like twenty two mill.
Speaker 11: Will Myers was signed for seven and a half million, Tommy Fan for seven and a half million. Remember show go Akiyama absolutely dfaight after three years at twenty one million, not bad.
Speaker 2: Mike Mustakas the Moose dfaid in year three of four at sixty four million dollars sixty four red creating go.
Speaker 11: Play again from Milwaukee res free agency signing since twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Didn't didn't he think so?
Speaker 1: Or something again?
Speaker 9: For someone after that?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But miss Takas fust here he's also he's not in the big leagues anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I think he retired.
Speaker 11: Ex read Austin Kerns come on now has been named the baseball coach at West Jessum And High School there Lexington. Of course, Kerns play, as I said, is already he's mister Kentucky Baseball nineteen ninety eight. So Austin Kern's gonna teach the kids how.
Speaker 2: To play baseball.
Speaker 1: Good luck to him, go high school, and maybe if he wins the state championship, you can come in here.
Speaker 2: We'll bring him in, bring him in. Heck, yeah, does.
Speaker 1: Cunningham ever do any state champions from Kentucky or Indiana?
Speaker 2: Oh heck yeah. We've had Beechwood in here on their run for football. Beachwood. That's everybody. I mean, all kinds of schools we've had here from Kentucky and Indiana both get him in here.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The Indiana trophies about his about his uh as gigantic as one of these walls.
Speaker 11: I'm serious. It's the actual state of Indiana, and they'll mess around in Indiana. Takes two people for the trophy to come in. Yeah, I've seen some of have you Have you seen some of the facilities there? And then the trophies that football gets in in Kentucky are nice, very nice, big and finally, Ohio, I guess kind of jumping on the badwagon. The past couple of years, they've gotten some real nice trophies too, because of the past Ohio the Ohio State Athletic Association week at some weak state trophies.
Speaker 1: They've had here in the past. Now they look very nice on the trophy business. Now they look very nice. Call me if you need me.
Speaker 2: That's about it. That's it. That's it.
Speaker 1: How about how about Baron Trump?
Speaker 2: What what's he? The special envoy to Iran now or something?
Speaker 1: Baron Trump, the son of Donald Trump. Okay, I'll tell me. He's in trouble. Has made a cryptocurrency deal where he has earned about forty dollars. Of course he's he's nineteen years old, seg in his first year at NYU and in business at NYU. I'd say he's probably doing pretty good.
Speaker 2: I would say, so yeah, I would say, yeah, yeah, that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: So he made a deal with about forty million. They say he'll keep about twenty five million of it after taxes. But that's that's the that's the Trumpster's kid right there. The apple does not far far from the tree. Say, like father, like son, and those deals. And they were talking about I guess Don Trump Junior and Eric Trump. Yeah, uh, they make about two to two and a half million a year working for the you know, the the Trump family business. Yeah, Baron's out there cutting crypto deals and raking down break it down twenty million dollars forty million.
Speaker 2: For I'm going to get ahold of the Baron and say.
Speaker 9: Hey, how do you do this?
Speaker 1: It just gets it's it's good to be Trump.
Speaker 2: Amen to that.
Speaker 1: I mean that that's more. That's more than Candelario. I mean, you know, he can, he can pay a couple of those contracts. I'm gonna say, that's good. That's some good stuff.
Speaker 11: Get the Baron to be a Reds Limited partner and bring some of that cash to the Queen City. Yeah, so tell me about the Grade eight. I'm in the town this Saturday, this Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Friday, and they got a bunch of they got a bunch of meet and greets and all kinds of events at the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum, and uh, I'm sure they'll be honored pregame shows and it's gonna be big. We'll give you further details later on, but uh, I mean it's you know, and every and I mean the Grade eight will be there or the Grade six and gone Morgan has gone gone, and everybody's everybody else will be there, you know, like Jack Billingham and Doug Flynn will be there and all kind of all kind of guys from the teams.
Speaker 1: What about Davey conceptsi own? Is he going to be able to make it that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Somebody said that he's not feeling too not not feeling too good in Venezuela, So I don't know if he's going to be able to make it or not.
Speaker 1: You're gonna You're gonna go down there and have some some reacquaintances with some of the guys that used to cover back in the day, I would say, so, yes, how much fun is that going to be? That's gonna be a lot of fun because I haven't seen a few of them in a long time.
Speaker 2: So you got JB. Johnny.
Speaker 11: There's a big there's a big ticketed thing Thursday night with Marty at the Aaronoff Center to raise money.
Speaker 2: And that's cool for the Reds.
Speaker 1: I get, yeah, community fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 11: So it's uh, they got a big thing Thursday night, and of course they'll be there meet and greets on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Speaker 2: So it'll be the fans will be able to see him.
Speaker 1: Johnny Bench says he made about eighty percent of the pitching changes back in back in the in the Big Red Machine days.
Speaker 2: We'll have to get to have to get him to mention that in in depth. Coming out.
Speaker 1: How do you go in the dugout and tell a guy like Sparky Anderson, Hey, this guy's done. It's time to get the ball to get It's time to pick up that phone, call the bullpen, because my you know this guy out here, you don't have much left. He'll he'll be done. He'll be done by the middle of the next inning.
Speaker 2: I mean, who who else you're going to listen to? Wow?
Speaker 1: I listening to Johnny Bench. That's pretty good. It don't get much better than that, doesn't negative.
Speaker 2: So I mean think that Johnny Bench says, the guy's done, it's time for Captain Hook to do it.
Speaker 1: All right? Well, all I can tell you is that wild Man's having a conniption because I haven't read his text message. It goes, we're gonna we're gonna let that one go, you know, say tell me off the air so I can get through this.
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 11: What else you got said, well, nothing, that's I mean that night you got MLS action. FC Cincinnati's on the road at CF Montreal. So they're back in action to start the second half of the MLS season. So hopefully the boys will get on a little winning streak here and get a little bit better in the standings.
Speaker 2: And let's go, let's go. Time for MLS action once again.
Speaker 1: And one more time, congratulations to our friend Brian Combs.
Speaker 2: Forty years ago today, got hired here at W seven hundred WW.
Speaker 1: Forty years now. He's a pickle ball champion, correct, And I don't know what league he plays in, but you know mc nicholas bowling coach.
Speaker 2: He brings home some nice trophies. Yep, yes he does.
Speaker 1: So what if Brian Combs and then his his mcnick rockets when it went a bowling state champion, they'll be standing right in this room right here for the stooge report. Amen, that'd be fantastic.
Speaker 2: It will be. And then who was it?
Speaker 1: Who else had a birthday today?
Speaker 2: Dave La.
Speaker 11: Mister Bengal Laps. This will be Laps fifty a season as a player and radio analyst.
Speaker 2: For the Bengals.
Speaker 1: That is amazing.
Speaker 11: How about that that is, and he he actually forty years with super Combs and had fifty with one and only Dave lap.
Speaker 1: Lap him actually played for Trump in New Jersey?
Speaker 2: Right, New Jersey general is correct? Have you ever had I'm sure he's got he's got to have some stories about Trump.
Speaker 11: But say so, probably you know the Trumps are giving out those checks, player checks. I'm sure he did it, probably personally himself, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Lap him and Trump. I want if Trump remembers him.
Speaker 2: We'll ha to We'll call over the nevilands see the devils.
Speaker 11: He just showed up in the Royal Palace at the Netherlands, so probably having a little lunch.
Speaker 2: What time is it over there?
Speaker 1: I have no idea either. I have no idea what time it is over there. All I know is in Israel, it's like it's like four o'clock in the morning or something like that. Hopefully they're not shooting, hopefully not all right, se get us out of the Stow's report, if you would, please.
Speaker 11: Dan, Carol and honor of another hot day here in a tri state and uh drink water. Stay hydrated for the big game tonight as the Reds go for two in a row over those Yanks. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stewed report.
Speaker 15: Chuk President has said the preseason, you know, I don't care what you people say. I'm gonna go vanilla vanilla, French vanilla. And then all of a sudden, the regular season comes and he's putting on chocolate syrup, whipped cream, a little cherry all over that ice cream.
Speaker 2: Now he's mixing it up a little bit. I like his dessert.
Speaker 1: No one can break down a Bengals game like lap Amen. That is fantastic. And he gets away with all that stuff too. I wonder if lap can can out out squat John Harbaugh John Harball four hundred squatted four hundred pounds in the weight room. Whatever you believe that. Whatever guy sixty two years old shebby a. I probably AI get the AI seg. Thank you brother, always great seeing you, and I think he ken brewed tomorrow and they'll be back on Friday ten on the Bill Cunningham Show, The Great American on seven hundred WLW