Speaker 1: It's night Side on.
Speaker 2: Radio.
Speaker 3: Thanks very much, Dan Walkin. So yesterday I was off, so again I would just want to thank Gary Tangway. It was a decision that I'm personal matter, family event and very grateful that my management allows me to be flexible in my schedule. But I do enjoy being here every night, and certainly last night. I never would have anticipated when I put in the request for the vacation for the night off, I never would have anticipated that we would have had President Biden making his first public announcement beyond the statement that was released on Sunday afternoon, his Oval Office address, explaining to everyone why he was It was a big it was a big newsday and as I say, my thanks to Gary Tangway for covering from me last night. So the other event yesterday was Benjamin Yahoo addressing Congress and the demonstrations that were going on outside on the streets. So I'd like to talk a little bit about that, as they think most of you know, I'm someone who's a pretty big supporter and consistently a supporter of the State of Israel over the years. I hope most of you are as well. But Israel now after having been attacked on October seventh, finds themselves being criticized in some quarters, both here in America and around the world for their necessary response in my opinion, towards what happened on October seventh. On the morning of October seventh, and Netanyahu was speaking in Congress, and he, as always is very blunt, very blunt, and very effective. So this is Benjamin not yeah yesterday, I think referring to the anti protesters, I think they're more than this. But let the Prime Minister's words stand. There's there's a few bites here because he's he basically sprinkled into his speech a lot of humor. And remember in humor there is always truth. So this is cut fifty starting us off, rob cut number fifty.
Speaker 4: For all we know, Iran is funding the anti usual protests that are going on right now outside this building. Not that many, but they're there and throughout the city. Well, I have a message for these protesters. When the tyrants of Tehran who hang gaze from cranes and murder women for not covering their hair are praising, promoting and funding you, you have officially become Iran's useful idiots.
Speaker 3: He talked about the irony of people who are protesting Israel, many of whom, in all honesty, tragically and sadly would be put to death in Iran. And again, if Netna who is correct that I suspect he is, there is funding for these protests. They aren't all spontaneous. This has cut number fifty one RUB.
Speaker 4: That's amazing, absolutely amazing. Some of these protesters hold up signs proclaiming gays for GAZA, they might as well hold up signs saying chickens for KFC.
Speaker 3: It's true, It is absolutely true when you realize that there are people in Iran who have been executed for just happening to be happening to be gay. He talks about the protesters who chant river to the sea fifty one a RUB.
Speaker 4: These protesters chant from the river to the sea, but many don't have a clue what river and what sea they're talking about. They not only get an F in geography, they get an F in history. They call Israel. They call Israel a colonial estate. Don't they know that the land of Israel is where Abraham, Isaac and Jacob prayed, where Isaiah and Jeremiah preach, and where David and Solomon.
Speaker 3: Rued very effective, very very effective, and very accurate as well. And so this is he puts it in these terms, and I think it is it's clearly the terms that Netan Yahoo sees this as a cut fifty two.
Speaker 4: Rob Way meet today at a crossroads of history. Our world is an upheaval in the Middle East. Uran's access of terror confronts America, Israel and are Arab friends. This is not a clash of civilizations. It's a clash between barbarism and civilization.
Speaker 3: I think he's correct there as well. So then he gets a little more serious. And I want you to hear this because I don't know how much you heard of it last night. But this is Benjamin Nattnie who went to high school in Philadelphia. He actually was a high school classmate of Reggie Jackson and then went on and graduated from amongst others, MIT and I think that he is the prime minister that Israel needed at this time in my opinion. If you disagree, feel free. This has cut number fifty three. Talking about days of.
Speaker 4: Infamy and gentlemen like December seventh, nineteen forty one and September eleventh, two thousand and one. October seventh is a day that will forever live in infamy. It was the Jewish holiday of Sincratua. It began as a perfect day, not a cloud in the sky. Thousands of young Israelis were celebrating at an outdoor music festival, and suddenly, at six twenty nine am, his children were still sleeping soundly in their beds, and the towns and kid would seem next to Gazam. Suddenly heaven turned into hell. Three thousand Kamasteros stormed into Israel. They butchered twelve hundred people from forty one countries, including thirty nine Americans.
Speaker 3: It's true. Those those are the numbers. He then talked of the crimes that were committed against innocent men, women and children. Cut fifty four and these monsters.
Speaker 4: They raped women, they beheaded men, They burnt babies alive. They killed parents in front of their children, and children in front of their parents. They dragged two hundred and fifty five people, both living and dead, into the dark dungeons of Gaza. Israel has already brought home one hundred and thirty five of these hostages, including seven who were freed and daring rescue.
Speaker 3: Operations and unfortunately I doubt that there are many of the hostages after this length of time who were still alive, but we still need to think about them every day. And then in cut fifty five, he talked about the tranny that eighty years after the Holocaust, very smart people at major universities in America still did not understand anti Semitism when they saw it. This is cut number fifty five Rob.
Speaker 4: Eighty years after the Holocaust, the presidents of Harvard Penn and I'm ashamed to say my alma mater, Mit couldn't bring themselves to condemn the calls for the genocide of Jews. Remember what they said?
Speaker 3: They said, it.
Speaker 4: Depends on the context. Well, let me give these befuddled academics a little context. Anti Semitism is the world's oldest hatred exactly.
Speaker 3: And he talks about what precedes things like the Holocaust. This is the last bite that I'm going to play from his speech. Cut, but I think they're all worth it. Cut fifty six Rob.
Speaker 4: For centuries, the massacre of Jews was always preceded by wild accusations. We were accused of everything from poisoning wills, to spreading plagues, to using the blood of slaughter children to bake passover matsas these preposterous anti Semitic lies led your persecution, mass murder, and ultimately to history's worst genocide, the Holocaust.
Speaker 3: You're speaking there, what's called blood libels? We get back. I want to point out that three American networks last night, who many people rely upon for their news, handled the appearance of Netnyah Benjamin Nenya, who while other demonstrators were outside the gates of Congress as it were fighting with Capitol police. How they they trade? They they played the story quite differently, at least one did, and that that network, in my opinion, should be ashamed. And I'm going to explain why right after the break, and then I want to get your comments. We'll be back on Nightside. If you'd like to light the phone lines up, do it if you'd like six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty six one seven, nine, three, one ten thirty. I will play one network report and I will explain to you what why. I am very concerned about the unfairness of that report, vise of the burning of American flags and lowering American flags and raising a Palestinian flag. We'll be right back on Nightside.
Speaker 5: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World to night Side Studio.
Speaker 2: I'm DUMBZ News Radio.
Speaker 3: So here's where I'm going with this tonight. Okay, I today decided yesterday there was the appalling site of American flags being American flag being lowered and then burned on the ground by these demonstrators. These are Palestinian Hamas demonstrators. To her credit, the Vice President, who has been critical of Israel in the past, said what we saw, Yes, he was despicable acts of unpatriotic This is the Vice President, Kamala Harris. Despicable acts on patriotic protesters and dangerous hate fueled rhetoric. I condemn any individuals associating with the brutal terrorist organization Hamas, which is vowed to annihilate the state of Israel and kill Jews. Pro hamask Graffdian rhetoric is abhorrent. We must not tolerate it in our nation. I condemned the burning of the American flag. That flag is a symbol of our highest ideals as a nation and represents the promise of America. It should never be desecrated in that way. I support the right to peacefully protest. But let's be clear, anti Semitism, hate and violence of any kind of no place in our nation. A very strong statement from the Vice President. But if you watched NBC Nightly News last night, Andrea Mitchell did the report, it never showed. It never showed the burning of the American flag. It never showed the graffiti, the the again, the the desecration of of of American memorials. Uh and and I want to play some I watched ABC and CBS, their reporters and their newscast did show the burning of the American flags, of the American flag. However, if you're an NBC Nightly News viewer, what you heard was what NBC wanted you to hear, and as a consequence, you did not ever in Andrea Mitchell's report learn of the burning of the American flag. As a matter of fact, if you watched her broadcast her report, you would have seen the protesters being sprayed. That's her first shot, the protesters being sprayed by the Capitol police with some form of irritant, whether it's pepper spray or whatever. But throughout it all, the only quick glimpse when the anchor person introduced the report, you saw one of the Washington landmarks in the background of the anchor person having been desecrated, but no reference, and I wanted to see. This is is what's excluded from these reports is where the bias of the media shows. She is one of the most biased reporters network reporters in my opinion. God, this is her package in full, so minute and fifty two seconds long. Never mentions any thing about the burning of an American flag. No pictures of the burning of an American flag. Sixty six A rob plays.
Speaker 6: Capitol police deploying pepper spray at protesters against the war in Gazam, where the Hamas led Health Ministry says one hundred and twenty nine Palestinians have been killed in the last two days, the protesters blaming one man they say is prolonging the war Hamas started. Israel's controversial Prime Minister Benjamin Netinyahu at a critical point in the ceasefire talks, defiant not giving the conciliatory speech his aides had promised the White.
Speaker 4: House, Israel will not relent, Israel will not bend.
Speaker 6: In the gallery of freed Israeli hostage Noah Argamani rescued by IDF soldiers in June and Israeli soldiers wounded in Gaza. Netienyahu's main target Iran, sponsor of Hamas, which attacked Israel on October seventh. Netinnyahu accusing the anti war protesters of being allied with Hamas.
Speaker 4: These protesters stand with them, they should be ashamed of themselves.
Speaker 6: And claiming many were funded by Iran.
Speaker 4: You have officially become Iran's useful idiots.
Speaker 6: Within three dozen Democratic lawmakers boycotted his speech, others sat in silent protest. The Prime Minister thanking the US for its weapons, he also complaining about delays, something the US denies.
Speaker 4: Give us the tools faster and we'll finish the job faster.
Speaker 6: Jonathan Decalchen, whose son Sagi was captured on October seventh, called the speech shameful.
Speaker 5: Our expectation was that he, by virtue of having come to DC, would be making a clear commitment to ending this madness in this blood path in Gaza and along the way, returning our loved ones and letting Israel heal.
Speaker 6: Today, Israel walked away from the hostage talks until next week. The families will get their chance to press for US he's fired tomorrow at the White House in a meeting with Biden Andahu.
Speaker 3: So that was her report. Notice she calls Netna who controversial. That's one of the words. Whenever you hear someone use the word controversial, they're painting the story defiant. Okay, well maybe he has reason to be defiant. And then she talks about shameful Israel walked away from these talks. Well, those are all points of view. They're not factual necessarily, but they the the adjectives that are used, that utilize, utilize there, and then they use a the father of a hostage who met with the White House today and I saw him being interviewed today saying that he felt better about the progress that has been made. It is not easy, obviously to get hostages back, and I fear that many of the hostages who are still listed as being live and not. But what's troubling to me is that is what was not shown in that report. ABC and CBS did a much fairer job. They showed the burning the American flag being burned. You see that. Today. Vice President Harris came out in strong opposition to the activity of these protesters. They have a right to protest. Okay, they absolutely do, but they don't have a right, in my opinion, to take down an American flag, which they did by force of number and then to burn it. And so I'm in agreement with the Vice President on that. And yet not even referenced or alluded to. That is part of the story, a critical part of that story yesterday to show the American public what happened. And if you watched NBC Nightly News regularly, that wasn't there. And I suspect that when in NBC News is doing a story that is that biased against Benjamin nat Yahoo. None of us can put ourselves in his shoes. You can criticize them, but that's not the role of Andrew Mitchell. Andrew and Mitchell should be reporting what happened in the streets of Washington, what happened in the in the halls of Congress, and and and report the facts. She eliminated facts, and she painted net Yaho as controversial and defiant. That is not up to Mitchell to decide, or any reporter to decide. That is up to the public to decide if they are given the full stories. They got the full story in CBS last night. They got the full story in ABC, and I watched all three of them this morning. Mitchell's report last night was deficient, disgracefully deficient in data and information about what happened in the streets of Washington with those protesters. I'd love to hear year from you. We can talk about Netanya Who's speech. We can talk about the members of Congress, including both of our Massachusetts US senators, who decided to boycott as opposed to going and listen. Didn't have to go and stand and give them a standing ovation, but I do think that it is inappropriate to boycott. I don't know if either Warren Marky or any of the other members of the delegation had prior commitments. I guess the Vice president was campaigning yesterday somewhere. I believe that the Republican nominee JD. Vance, also a member of the Senate, was campaigning somewhere. But I just don't see why we wouldn't have our senators there listening, at least to what Benjamin n. Netanya Who had to say. You can agree to disagree six one seven, two five four to ten thirty six one seven nine three excuse me six one seven two five four to ten thirty and six one seven, nine three one ten thirty. I'm often cautioned by people that my audience doesn't want to talk about international issues. Well, this is an international issue. It's one of the most important international issues that have faced us for this year, certainly since last October seventh. How it's going to be resolved, I don't know, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on Nittanya whose appearance and if you had a chance to listen to what I've just said about again the implicit bias that exists, in my opinion, within some elements of the news media against the state of Israel. It needs to be observed and commented upon, and that's what I do. We'll be right back on Nightside. You're on the Night Side with Dan Ray.
Speaker 6: I'm w Boston's News Radio.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go right to the calls. Let's go right off to Nancy and Duxbury. Nancy first up this hour, Nightside. Appreciate you calling in. Nancy, go right.
Speaker 7: Ahead, how are you this evening?
Speaker 3: I'm doing Just what's your thought on my comments here and speech and.
Speaker 7: Be so so many, so many thoughts, But I'll start with this. I do not understand why all the Democrats could not be present and at least listen. We're in a very difficult time in history, and it shocks me that people, first of all, don't know history, they don't understand what's going on, and they don't know the significance of what's happening. I personally support NAT and Yahoo completely at this point. This is a very difficult situation. Hamas aggressed into Israel, murdered, slaughter, and took people against their will. This is an ongoing issue. They've done this before, and in my opinion, they'll do it again.
Speaker 3: They have said they will do it again. They're saying more nine to elevens more October seventh. Excuse me?
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely, And for those of us who were awake, let's use one of their terms, awake and alert and paying attention. Nine to eleven was a wake up call to the United States. Yes, I mean, and we can get into all the ramifications of what's going on with the border and everything. There's something seriously wrong in this country. And I do not understand the people that I meet that are in my age range that cannot see.
Speaker 3: This well, they can't see it because they're blind. To it, and maybe they watch NBC Nightly News and they don't realize that American flags were burned by these protesters. These protesters, you know, they weren't even burning Israeli flags are the best of that, you know, from what I could see it, they were looking at the American flags and correct, you know, we're the big Satan. So wake up, people, Wake up. Nancy. Thank you so much for backing me up in this one. I appreciate it very much. Again, there were some people who tell talk radio show hosts don't talk about international affairs. That's that's two people don't understand that. Well, I want to people.
Speaker 7: Point is, it's no longer an international affair that's over there. It's here.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it is here.
Speaker 7: And the problem I have is that those who cannot see it, you cannot.
Speaker 3: See it, or don't want to see it.
Speaker 5: Look, don't want to see The president.
Speaker 3: Of Harvard, the president of MIT, the president of University of Pennsylvania. Two of these distinguished academics lost their presidencies because they could only say, well, you have to understand the context. There's no context to anti Semitism.
Speaker 7: And now that's the problem. This is the this is a great law. We can put anything in a generalization and say anything we want, but when it comes to the truth and you press them on it, they can't answer it.
Speaker 3: Nancy Domia continue to call this program. I've got full line. So I want to get this, Okay.
Speaker 7: I just want to say one more thing. The Vice president's comment about the flag should not be desecrated in this way, that is an open ended statement.
Speaker 3: Dan.
Speaker 7: If she said the flag should never be desecrated, well.
Speaker 3: Aria reads you what she says. She says, No, she's she's actually direct on this. I condemned the burning of the American flag, period.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 3: That flag is a symbol of our highest ideals as a nation and represents the promise of America. Period. She did then say it should never be desecrated in that way. I wish you'd said it should never be I wish she just left it it should never be de But maybe she was saying in that way for emphasis, So I want to give a emphasis. Yeah, I want to give her the benefit of the doubt. Benefit of the doubt. She was very clear in what she said.
Speaker 7: I just hope that that is the context in which she in which she speaks when she speaks if she gets elected.
Speaker 3: Well, that's always a questions. I wish I had a statement from Senator Warren to read I don't. I don't.
Speaker 7: And that's also a problem, is it not. I should let you go.
Speaker 2: I apologize keeping you on like this not a.
Speaker 3: Problem, Nancy. I appreciate you calling. Continue to call the show. You bet.
Speaker 7: We appreciate you, Dan very much.
Speaker 2: Keep up the good work.
Speaker 3: I will, thanks, Nancy. Let me go to Jim in Vermont. Not many callers from Vermont up there in the Green Mountain State. Hey, Jim, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing good there. I always enjoy talking from the voice of sensibility when I make my way down south.
Speaker 3: You consider Massachusetts south of the Mason Dixon like, go ahead. I'm only kidding.
Speaker 1: I have to travel down that way sometimes, so I always tuned in to you when I'm down here.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: A couple of things I want to touch on. First off, our senators in Congressman that snub met in Yahoo. Uh. You know a lot of them are actually members of the Hebrew faith, and to me, I feel they're turning their back on their own people. Just a tandem to these some master supporters. It disgusted me that they did that. Well, even my own useless Senator Bernie Sanders, who was of the Hebrew faith, has you know, turned his back on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I don't know. I think the number, I think the number there was reported was thirty six chose not to go or said, you know, we're absent, and they said they chose not to go. There could have been people who in Congress, you know, had an emergency that day, child gets sick or you know, or something like that. So but when someone says I'm not going, you can ascribe their their absence to an intentional slight of the government Israel prime minister in it. When I think the Israeli people.
Speaker 1: Right and and again these ones I'm speaking of you Sanders, and humor and probably not. I don't know if people want or not, but you know, they're they're all, they're all the Jewish faith, And to me that they're just they're turning their backs to their own people after all that that religion has been through, you know, with World War two and and the Nazis. To to do this, it's just a disgrace to the to to to the Israeli people. In my opinion. That was one thing I wanted to touch on. The Other thing I wanted to touch on was let's back the clock up four years ago. Okay, I Ran was broke, There was sanctions that were in place, Their assets and cash was frozen. The country was broke. They couldnot fund their proxies who were doing the dirty deed for them? Who the who sees has bela amas. They didn't have money to fund them, They didn't have money to arm them. Then all of a sudden, they get money from the Biden administration, they get the thanks is listed, they're selling oil again. Now they can fund these terrorists. Who's to blame for this Biden administration? Think about it?
Speaker 3: I think it changed in policy. Again, Elections have consequences. Changes in policy of consequences. Uh and and Iran probably is closer to a nuclear weapon today than they were four years ago.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and again it was it was it was so much better four years ago when all the pers are in place and.
Speaker 8: Everything was frozen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had no money to fund this terrorism.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And so people are gonna have to make a decision. Do they want to continue with those policies, do they want to revert back so when you know, when when the Biden administration says one one, you know, one campaign is about the future and the other campaign is about going back. This is one thing that I'd like to go back to, okay, and I am very concerned about what the future will be when Iran is a nuclear roun future we meet. True.
Speaker 1: And then one other thing to keep in mind too is if you study the history Israel, and I just I like studying world history of World War two, American history my favorite subjects.
Speaker 9: You are all right?
Speaker 1: The Israelis have always stated ever since they landed in Messil after World War Two, that they do not negotiate with terrorists. That is their policy, you know. And there's sixty seven more. They raid on n Sibby, all these places they do not you know, they send me to Olympics. They do not negotiate with terrorists. And that's their policy.
Speaker 3: If I stand by it, and I think that is the policy you have to have with terrorists. And unfortunately, sometimes in those situations, if you fund a country like Iran and they pump Hamas with money or Hispala with money, you will have these ugly situations where people are taking hostage. Look, I don't want I would if I had a loved one who was a hostage tonight. You know that, and you would as well would say, you know, get them out at all costs. Well, get them out at all costs. That will be another group of people who will be dealing with a hostage crisis three months, six months, or a year from.
Speaker 1: Well, and again you've made a good point. Do we even know if the rest of them are alive or not? We do not know.
Speaker 9: I mean, yeah, policy there's been there's been more more more more bodies showing up than there have been than there have been live people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in recent in recent weeks, in recent months, that that is true. The only live people who were gotten out were from that raid that I could that I know of. All right, Jim, thank you so much to me favor. You can listen to us on the internet. You can listen to us on iHeartRadio. Just go to the iHeart radio app. You can listen to us in Vermont, even if you're on the wrong side of the mountain and our signal. It's funny. Our single gets into places like Florida, and and and Bermuda easily, Georgia, Virginia. But our neighbors in Vermont, and I think part of that has to do with the topography. So get the iHeart radio app and listen to us.
Speaker 10: Okay, yeah I do, Thanks, Thanks, good night.
Speaker 3: All Right, gotta take a quick break. Here we are at quarter of a little bit past quarter off. We're gonna get everybody in and we very well. I'd love to carry this into the next hour, so please don't assume I'm going to change topics at the top of the hour. Keep rolling here on night Side. My name is Dan Ray. The future of Israel is important, but also the way the mainstream media and in this case, NBC Nightly News covered this story. Shame on them for not showing to the world. A lot of these these network newscasts never showed the actual video of what was done to the to the Israeli people on October seventh, because it is like, well, we really can't show that. It will be insensitive to the American people. No, the American people have to understand what we're dealing with. Back on night Side after this, Now back to Dan Ray line from the Window World.
Speaker 2: Night Side Studios on WVZ News Radio.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're tired on time, We're going to try to get at least a couple in and then we'll get to We've carried this into the next hour, Tom and Lynn Tom next on Nightsiger right ahead.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, you know when this guys of business first blew up, I was in the rehab. So it's watching TV. I got the CNN, Fox, CNN, Fox. I'm going back and forth, and I'm like, are they reporting in the stam situation? I feel like that that Am and poor woman on CNN sounds like what you are talking about Andre and Mitchell. And what they don't tell you is they don't show up thrown the flags. All right, that's a stinable mission. Okay, yes, yes, it says says a lot about their intellectual integrity or left there roll.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, couldn't agree with you.
Speaker 2: You know, I pay attention. I read the couple of I read the wine Ut News, the Times of Israel, uh, a couple of papers and Lebanon it. But anyway, I read the hamas Chata and anybody who reads that there is nothing left to the imagination with these Mohammedans. It's the Zionists today, it's the Christians tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Now I had to turn off Netanyahu's speech because he started with this this Lieutenant so and so he's some Ethiopia or and he did this or that. Then this saga Major so and so he's a bad one. He's from the Sinai, the Golan Heights, and he did this, and he's going on and on like this, and I'm like, he sounds like Biden. My neighborhood grown up, it was Irish Italian.
Speaker 3: Well, what I think, what Whattyah was trying to point out is that a lot of people who are critical of Israel claimed that there be their western and their colonialists.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And I think he was trying to say, no, you know, Israel is you know. I mean, I think it's a pretty significant percentage of the Kanesset in their their their legislature, which is one hundred and twenty people. I think about fifteen or sold of them are with Arab Arab parties. So you know, there were a lot of the Ethiopian Jews who sought refuge in Israel from you know, from horrible conditions innethi op. But I think he was trying to show that. I don't think he I think he was trying to show that by that that Israel represents and is an open democracy that welcomes.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I was waiting for him to say his uncle the shot down over the Mediterranean and got eaten by cannibals. Kamala listen, Kamala Harris. Right, she can say what she wants. But it was four or five months ago. You got the leader of Senate. He's a Democrat, he's Jewish, and he's calling for elections in Israel to get rid of that in Yahoo, so she can say what she wants. I don't believe her. I don't believe CNN. I don't believe Schulmer. I don't believe any of them.
Speaker 3: All right, fair enough, I'm not going to try to disabuse you of your beliefs. Thank you very much, Tom Strong call, thank you ron Is in Newton. Ron you were next on Nisiger right ahead?
Speaker 8: Oh Dan Tiga sah, you don't me. It's no practice, it's journalistic practice. You can you imagine if you went to a physician's office in a omedage of information on your on the possible diagnosis. Sure, yeah, practice Uh it really greats me as as a Marcus citizen.
Speaker 10: I mean I have to tell you that the night that there is.
Speaker 8: An attempt assassination for a present Trump. I got more gigtail on the BBC audio after midnight.
Speaker 10: H but I can't understand that.
Speaker 8: I think the walls of journal I your time wants to make me get local information.
Speaker 3: My god, your your phone is terrible tonight. I know what's going on here? Are you talking into the mouthpiece?
Speaker 10: I am now you are?
Speaker 3: Now you are? Yes, sir?
Speaker 9: Go ahead, Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yeah, I was.
Speaker 10: I'm saying that it's forwaring up on the first and the lasted all the callers. Actually, uh, you know, Israel was one of the first countries to shut down their airspace immediately after the planes hit. They were they were one of the countries, one of the first countries to back us up, one.
Speaker 3: Of our great allies. By the way, just a quick comment on your When you talk about medical malpractice, that generally is a is a negligent act by a doctor. Okay, the doctor makes a mistake. In this case, I don't think Andrea Mitchell made a mistake. I think Andrea Mitchell deliberately omitted burning of the American flag, deliberately omitted the graffiti that was scrawled on US memorials and and federal statues, and deliberately admitted that an American flag was lowered by these protesters, and the Palestinian flag was raised in its stead, and then the American flag was burned. I don't think that was negli. I think that was intentional. So what do we do about that?
Speaker 1: Dan?
Speaker 8: That's why.
Speaker 10: Jan, I gotta get you.
Speaker 3: I'm losing you again. I have no idea what you want? A headset? No, no, no, I'm okay. It's better now, but I'm up against my break, so I get the drift of it. I got the drift of it. Maybe it's it was the bluetooth. I don't know, but it was much better when I when I got you to talk into it. But thank you for calling. You made your points nonetheless, and I heard them loudly and clearly. Ron is always thank you very much for thanks. Thanks, good night. All right, going to take a break here. If you're on the line, Mike, Eric, Jeff Martin, you stay right there. The only line that's open we have one at six six, one, seven, nine, three, one, ten thirty. I want to talk about this for a while because this is important. What you see on television is what you believe you need to You need to look at it a little more carefully depending upon the source. In my opinion, bacco nights are