Speaker 1: Counting them down. Ready to go twenty twenty five, Here we come carry Jeff Walker in for Bill Cunningham, in for Willie on the Bill Cunningham Show on this New Year's Eve. It is a pleasure to be with you and to spend the waning moments of twenty twenty four with you. And I've got to agree with ken Brew, who is just done talking about the ridiculousness of the list that ABC News put out about the most important impactful events of the year that was twenty twenty four. If you do not mention the assassination attempts on Donald J. Trump, you're not covering the news and you're out of touch, just like Kamala Harris and the Democrat Party, of which most of mainstream media, as we all know, is an arm of that party. And it's about time we cut the arm off when it comes to objectively reporting the facts. The Menendez brothers a second chance at life, that was one of their big stories. And what else the Alec Baldwin trial. As if the year long persecution and prosecution of Donald Trump just to keep him off the ballot, I don't think that was on it. They might have mentioned he was a convicted felon. That would be ABC News. But anyway, I'm just an aside there from what ken Brew was just talking about before the News at noon in our first half hour. Another radio guy. I love radio guys. He is a national political analyst and host of a syndicated radio show called The Truth with John Gordon. He's a graduate at Mercer University Law School in Georgia, business owner, entrepreneur, and worked as a reporter and making in Atlanta. He ran as a Republican candidate to be George's Attorney General in twenty twenty two. Too endorsed by the president elect or the candidate then, I guess Donald Trump? Did Trump ever actually stop running? The last chapter of a Great American Story was written this past week with the passing of Jimmy Carter at the age of one hundred. John actually was acquainted with the former president, the peanut farmer from Plains and man him at the age of fourteen. We'll find out about that and a lot more as we welcome John Gordon to the show. John, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm great, Thank you, Happy New Year, and thanks for having me on. Like the things that you said and the lead in up to this. You know, there's a simple solution for ABC, just stop watching turn it off.
Speaker 1: There's no question about that. And a lot of people have you saw the precipitous almost death nell drops for MSNBC and CNN when they find when their listeners found out they'd been lied to all this time that Joe Biden was competent, Which kind of makes me wonder if you're blaming the media for not knowing that Joe Biden was cognitively challenged and was not fit to be president of the United States, then you haven't been watching anything the last four years, much less mainstream media. Or to think that Kamala Harris was going to bring joy and unity at a new direction and generation to the Democrat Party when you're that inauthentic, I mean even a five year old can tell your phony. So it's been coming for a long time, John, the fall of these mainstream media legacy, basically their accomplices to Marxist globalist and the Democrat Party. And it's time that people are finally noticed and they are turning it off. Don't you think.
Speaker 2: They're still absolutely And Dan Bongina's got more listeners than CNN, and you know, you talk about MSNBC, I call it ms NBS. But Joe Scarborough and his lovely wife make the pilgrimage tomorrow Largo to kiss the Ring and talk about incompetence. So they had lost half their audience who are for Trump, and so then they come and kiss the Ring with Trump and they go back to New York and they lose another half of their audience who didn't feel betrayed that they've sold out Trump.
Speaker 3: So they just.
Speaker 4: Can't get it right, regardless of how well I mean, Joe and Mika prove that it's possible to be on a national TV morning show and have the have the nervous system of a jellyfish.
Speaker 1: I mean, they did talk about zero spine. Well, John, I want to talk to you about about Jimmy, the peanut farmer who became president, who had some very very tumultuous things thrown at him, as all presidents wind up doing. Somewhere in their tour term. There is a softball that turns into a curveball and before you even know it, it is dropping at the plate of the oval office and you're swinging and missing. And Jimmy had a lot of that, but it wasn't all on Carter. I don't believe you say you met Jimmy Carter at the age of fourteen. I did.
Speaker 2: I was a page at the Georgia Senate the day that he was awarded the Outstanding Senator's Award, because he had the reputation or was known for being one of the only senators that actually read every single bill that he voted on, and so that was one of his strengths. But it was also one of his cursons when he went to the White House, because when the Iranians took our hostages at the US embassy in tront Jimmy Carter oversaw the mission to free the hostages, which resulted in two helicopters crashing in the desert and killing six or seven of our Special Force men on the helicopters. But you know, Trump would have delegated that to the generals and admirals to have overseen, and so it was a strength, but it was also a weakness of his. I had lunch one day with Donald Reagan, who was Reagan's Secretary of Treasury later chief of Staff. He was a smart, smart, tough bird, I'll tell you, and I asked him what it was like working for President Reagan, and he said it was the best job that he had ever had. And he said that not once did Reagan ever tell him what to do. And he related a story that he told Reagan one day, s you know, I've been Secretary of the Treasury for four years. You've never once called me and instructed me on anything. And Reagan responded, well, Don, I just figured you knew more about running the Treasury than I did. And there's the contrast.
Speaker 1: Reagan was the ultimate delegator for sure. He wasn't in the weeds on any thing unless he absolutely had to be. Uh have you seen the movie? Did you see the Reagan movie with Dennis Quaid?
Speaker 2: I have not got it, John, John, I.
Speaker 1: Highly recommend went uh, thank you a few months back. And Dennis, and since you knew some of the players like Don Reagan, you will notice many many people in that movie besides Ronald Reagan, which Dennis Quaid just plays to a t. It's great.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, I look forward to watching it. So I had the pleasure of visiting the White House about six or eight weeks before Carter exited, and I visited the Oval Office, and it is an awe inspiring room, as you can imagine. A month after Carter returned from the White House, I visited him in Plains, Georgia, where I took him a near word processor for him and Roslin to write their memoirs on, and we got to spend the better part of the afternoon with him, And then we traveled to Miss Lilian's house, where President Carter set up his office and was going to write the memoirs. The contrast between seeing the Oval office eight weeks before, nine weeks before, and then visiting this dark, dingy must be room for the former president was just surreal. But Carter was upbeat, he was gracious. It seemed to be in nowhere to go anywhere, and it was a really delightful afternoon that I will always remember and cherish.
Speaker 1: In his passing, many people are, of course, focusing as they should, on the man himself, the entirety of his life, because it was so full and so much more than the presidency. You think that Jimmy Carter ever really wanted to be the president, especially after he got that prize.
Speaker 2: Oh, I very much think he wanted to be president. He certainly worked as hard as anybody in the modern era to become president. He lived in Iowa for two years before the primary and really ushered in a new way of running for president. And you may remember he always carried his suitcase and his hanging bag over his shoulder, and he really people related to him and it was intentionally. He was a smart and shrewd politician, but he inherited a handful. And I'm not giving him a buy. I mean, he could have made other choices, like we were talking about with the hostages. He could have let the generals and admirals oversee the mission instead of raising interest rates. For allowing the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates to twenty one percent. Oh, that's true percent whip inflation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I mean unemployment and the percentage that you're talking about the interest rates. We're in double digits for an unpressed part a great part of his presidency.
Speaker 2: And so we're kind of right back there right now, and we've got they've got options to policy makers. They can continue to use interest rates to regulate inflation, or they do what Musk and Ramsby, just cut out a third of the budget.
Speaker 1: Stop spending the money.
Speaker 2: Baby, do you immediately stop inflation and ensure this out of control federal government that we've got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt about it. What do you think about this fight that's brewing in the House of Representatives again with the speakership, especially at such a crucial time. If there is no speaker in the House of Representatives this weekend, how in the world do we get Donald J. Trump certified as the forty seventh president next Monday?
Speaker 2: That I don't know. I think there's probably a mechanism by which it can happen. I mean, Trump was elected by the largest margin of any Republican president and the popular vote of the modern era at least, and swept the Electoral College. They cannot deny him certification of the presidency. So I think the question we need to be focused on is whether mc johnson is the right person for the job.
Speaker 4: I like him.
Speaker 2: I don't know him, but I like his persona. I respect the fact that he's a very devout Christian. There's a lot of very good things you can say about him. But he passed another continuing resolution and they are continuing to expand the national debt. When are the adults going to show up in the room. It's not sustainable and it's going to come crashing down around us at some point without notice, and it will be self induced. And that's my complaint. We need someone strong enough and smart enough that they can galvanize the members of Congress to stop the lunacy and get this budget under control.
Speaker 1: Listen, Nancy Pelosi had no problem pulling the Democrats together to pursue their agenda. And whether you like their agenda or not, you've got to give them credit. Every time it seems recently that the Republicans are in charge and they have a majority, it doesn't matter how how large or slim it is, they get absolutely zero done that they've promised on the campaign trail. This was a very clear message that the voters sent November. The nonsense has got to stop. We've got to get inflation down, we've got to get prices down, we've got to get our energy stocks back up and running at full speed. And none of this happens if you don't have a Congress that's competent to not only not just kick the can and piss pass continuing resolutions foudy and slipped there or so. I mean, you know, and you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Everybody knows absolutely.
Speaker 2: I mean, I fervently believe that there is a deep state, that there's a shadow government. Certainly, I've written an article and op ed piece called the New State versus the Deep State and the special interest of got a stranglehold on our politicians and our government. I suspect that it is deeper than that, and that there is bribery and corruption and blackmail that is taking place. I've had people within the government and people that are high up in the national media tell me that they know factually that those things are the case. And I just wonder who the puppet master is, who is controlling this and to what end, because it seems like if they want to destroy our country, that this is a perfect way to go about it.
Speaker 1: Well, certainly, and a lot a lot less messy than just a full on blood bath and the takeover by the communist Chinese or whomever. And you look at the debt that we owe to China, and you look at our financial situation with thirty six and a half trillion dollars in debt as a country. You look at the divisiveiness of Congress and the games that they play, and I have to almost believe that it's the person who pulled the strings behind getting Obama in the office in the first place. Whomever that is.
Speaker 2: I almost have to agree with you. But do you talk about China. I worry about China. Christopher Ray says that China is the biggest threat that this country is faced with.
Speaker 1: Well, Christopher Ray says and does a lot of things that have proved to be not so. Never convinced me of that.
Speaker 2: I am no fan, but you know, even a blondeig will find an acorn. I think that on this point he is being truthful with us. We know there're ten thousand military age fit Chinese men that have come across the southern border. That doesn't happen by accident. No one leaves China without permission from the government.
Speaker 1: It's never happened. It's never happened before in the history of our country and immigration, except maybe when we were building the railroad and we were importing Chinese to help, you know, across that western passage.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent.
Speaker 2: And then you look at the amount of fentanol that is flowing floated across the southern border, and the fact that we've got spy balloons traversing our country, and Biden, the courageous leader that he is shoots it down over the Atlantic after the mission is complete. Oh he's the same guy that took three million from a CCP related company. So I think we've got Trump's got his hands full, and he has assembled an army of fighters and warriors. I hope they have the resolve and the integrity to get it done.
Speaker 1: John Gordon, John Gordon, I believe they do too. We shall see, as Trump is famous for saying, well, we'll see John Gordon in the last and I've got less than sixty seconds here right at that point, give me a quick eulogy for Jimmy Carter as we close out.
Speaker 2: I think Jimmy Carter was probably the most ethical moral present of my lifetime. I think that he was a tremendous person post presidency, and I also had the pleasure of knowing and working with his wife in the mental health field, where I volunteered for thirty years in Atlanta. She was a wonderful, genuine human being. They will be missed, and they're an inspiration. They should be an inspiration for every listener here today on how to live your life. They gave to others and took very little for themselves.
Speaker 1: That's uh, I don't know if you can say anything better about Anyboddy John Gordon, thank you so much, and I hope we have the chance to chat again. It's fun.
Speaker 2: I would look forward to that. Thank you so much, and Happy New.
Speaker 1: Year, Happy New Year as we continue. Kennethan Bramlewitz. I don't even know who he is. We'll find out together after the news break. Gary jeff Infer Willie on the Bill Cunningham Show on seven hundred w l W chick Tik Tik tik tik tik tick counting down the hour and the minutes and the seconds to twenty twenty five and what will the new year look like? Nobody knows, God knows. But that's about it. Here's a guy who thinks he has some ideas just based on what is happening right now in twenty twenty four. Kenneth Abramowitz is a national security threat analyst, author of the Multi Front War, Defending America from Political Islam, China, Russia, pandemics, and racial Strife. He left out lions and tigers and bears while he was at it. And we're talking not just about Israel, but of course about Western society itself. He is a founder of a website to save Western civilization actually from itself, in his words, Savethethwest dot com. And he is our guest now, Kennethan Bramowitz, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. It's Gary Jeffin for Willie today.
Speaker 3: Great to be with you.
Speaker 1: Oh fantastic to him here now before we get into the chaos that may lie ahead. In twenty twenty five. You're also a managing general partner and co founder of MNGN Capital, which is a worldwide healthcare venture capital fund. You were at the Carlisle Group in New York focusing on the us biout opportunities in the healthcare industry. Just your thoughts on how the public views healthcare after the assassination of United Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson in New York and the ensuing arrest of the young man who was allegedly responsible for it, and some of that reaction where Luigi Mangioni is now some kind of folk hero in some of the public's eyes. Are you worried for other healthcare people, people involved in the healthcare industry being blamed and just just how did you view all of the all of that curious.
Speaker 3: Yes, people have a love love hate relationship with insurance companies. And when when you have a claim and it gets paid you you so to speak, love the insurance company because they pay for your heart surgery whatever. On the other hand, if you have some procedure that they give you a hard time with, they they they want you to go from your primary care doctor to your specialists. They want specialists to provide some report and and and and whatever it is gets delayed from month and people hate the insurance company. So, uh, it goes back and forth depending upon how people are treated. Uh. But the the insurance companies are are you know, you only have two choices. Either the insurance companies cover you or the government covers you. In companies, they're private companies, so you can complain, you can switch companies. You the hotline to call when you have a government insurance and they don't pay who you're going to call. So people don't understand they're much better off getting insurance through an insurance company than through an uncaring, bureaucratically run government.
Speaker 1: On that, do you believe that the passage of what I call the Unaffordable Careless Act, where Obamacare has made this even worse because of the mandates. Well, the.
Speaker 3: Obamacare is to take care of the people will fall through the cracks, and about ten percent of the people were falling through the cracks. So I don't blame I don't blame the government or Obama or future subsequent presence fulfilling those gaps. The trouble they ran into is they wanted to maintain community rating, which means high prices for everybody, including people who aren't sick. So you have a situation where a twenty five year old is paying the same premium who's not very sick, paying the same premium as a sixty year old, and so therefore the twenty five year old says, this is too expensive. I'm paying the side price they're forcing me to pay it. There's huge deductibles and co payments. I'm not getting very good health insurance coverage. I hate Obamacare. On that hand, someone who's sixty who says, oh, I stopped working, I'm using Obamacare to cover me till i'm sixty five for Medicare. Obamacare is wonderful because I couldn't have got health insurance otherwise I had all these pre existing illnesses. So it's again that love hate relationship. It depends who you are, and that determines how happy you're unhappy you are. But in general, I'm a big fan of health insurance companies, and I'm the big fan of competition because that's how you keep insurance companies honest, because you can walk with your feet a year later if you're not happy.
Speaker 1: Certainly, talking with Kenneth Abramowitz, author of The Multi Front War, Defending America from Political Islam, China, Russia, pandemics, and racial strife, seems like an awful lot on the plate for incoming President Donald J. Trump. Do you think he's up for the job, Kenneth.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's up to the job, but he's the multiplicity of challenges are huge. Is like an avalanche. Can you imagine walking into your office on your first day and there's eight hundred and seventy four thousand emails you know right there? You know, you go, well, what do you am I supposed to open? And then you say, let me see the mail and there's twenty four thousand, three hundred and seventy four. This is a mail. So it's a daunting task to be president, particularly after four years of total mismanagement. Of the government. And so he's got to fix four years of a mess. And I think he'll fix most of it in the next six months, which is also a mess, because you fix up a mess, it is a mess. And so yes, but he's up to the challenge. There are some issues that he doesn't quite understand. That's what I gather when I watch various youtubes of him. He's like ninety five percent wonderful, and then there's five percent issues that he needs help with. Hopefully his staff as he puts it together, will help him with that remaining five percent.
Speaker 1: Well, so far with the people he's picked, I believe he has chosen some very very smart, competent people who will give him those five percent of the answers. And like you said, you walk into a mess like that, you're going to make a mess cleaning up the mess. It's kind of like Donald Trump has to remodel America's kitchen. Now we're still going to be able to get food, but you're going to have to step around some things before the remodeling job, before the cabinets are all in and the backsplash is put up over the sink. Is that a good analogy or not?
Speaker 3: Yes, you know, very fine. Analogy, another way of saying it, and more policy detail is President Trump's campaign to become president I would call ninety five percent domestic issue oriented and five percent foreign policy oriented. Issue his first three months are going to be fifty and fifty. In other words, fifty percent domestic issues and fifty percent foreign policy issues. There's an expression, the enemies get to vote. Yeah, So even though you don't want to spend time on this country or that country, or this war or that battle or whatever it is, and you want to focus on tax cuts and you want to focus on the border, and you have your issues, that doesn't mean the enemy cares about you. And so he's going to end up spending much more time on foreign policy than he wants to. And and but that's the welcome to the realities of being a president surrounded by as you said, you su one of my favorite terms, surrounded by lions, tigers, and bears, to quote Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. And so the lions, tigers, and bears get to vote. Even though you don't want to talk to them or engage with them, it doesn't matter what you think when they start attacking you and your friends. You don't have a choice, Kenneth.
Speaker 1: I think it's interesting though, how a lot of these foreign powers have suddenly changed their tunes or kind of bolstered themselves for the incoming Trump presidency because they know things are going to be much much different you served. The past twenty years, dictatorships have been gaining strength at the expense of democracies around the world. And you know the usual suspects here China, Russia, North Korea, Syria, and the Islamis in Iran, you know, all of those combining. But we have seen a surge of right thinking people take power in places like Argentina where they were on the Precipice, and some in Europe as well have kind of become more conservative and more right leaning recently, and much more I don't know, looking towards freedom for the people. I mean, there is a battle going on right now. Who's winning.
Speaker 3: Well, the dictatorships are winning. About half the people live in a dictatorship, half in a democracy. But the battle started to turn I hate to say this on October seventh, twenty twenty three, when Israel was attacked by Iran and its proxies and they proxially Kamas committed genocide against Israel and killed twelve hundred people. That was the low point of Western civilization in recent times. And starting October eighth, Israel started acting like a normal country again and basically it doesn't want to take any of this nonsense from these criminals. And starting October eighth, Israel started in the uptrend to save itself and the Middle East and Western civilization. Israel was joined on November fifth, of a month ago when the American public it became as mad as hell and didn't want to take this nonsense anymore. And now America is on the upswing of saving Western civilization officially starting on January twenty. So you have the Jews Israel, you have the Christians America finally about to get their act together. Hopefully that brings in other Christian countries in Europe, South America, as you mentioned, Argentina, Hungary, and for men's regime change. In all the Western democracies, they're all run by corrupt communists and the people, one by one are going to throw them out. And so I think the Christian world is not just going to roll over and die. I think, as I said, Israel's actions and then America's actions will save civilizations, save Western civilizations, saved the Christian world, and Christian world is two billion out of eight billion people, and the Christian world is the center of Western civilization, the center of democracy. And so I think we're about to be saved, even though we had to go to very difficult down cycles to get to where we are today.
Speaker 1: The Soviets told us back in the height of the Cold War, I mean before before it really was known as a Cold War, when there was a chance of it being a hot ward any moment, the Soviets Khrushchev said that we will bury you from within. You know, we'll take over basically without firing a shot. And they've been trying to do that to the United States of America and to Western civilization ever since, with the real threat coming from within. Is the bigger threat to America and Western civilization inside our own societies, inside our own countries, or is it the Islamists in Iran and the UN and the World Economic Forum? What is the greater threat?
Speaker 3: Well, everything's related to everything. So our outside enemies are not as kate by that, I mean the China, the countries you mentioned China, Russia, for the communist countries around, in particular for the insulamist countries, have declared war on us. You know, they're not as strong as we are physically in terms of fighting our army, air force, and maybe so therefore they try to undermine our culture, which is an indirect way to fight. And so the bad guys have been for the last fifty years have been destroying the cultural foundations of America. And they had special agents in America helping them accomplish this, and that was called the Democrat Party. I hate to say that, but as the Democrats they took over our outside enemies took over the Democrat Party, they started injecting their foreign nonsense propaganda, false narratives, communists false narratives, isn't a's false narratives, Globalist false narratives into our schools, into our libraries, into the television, into the radio. And that's what I call cultural war. So we're fighting a cultural war with our outside enemies as well as a physical war war with our outside enemy. So the point is you have to do both at the same time. You have to recognize you're in a state of war, and then you have to recognize that it's foreign and domestic, and then you have to have strategies. Well, this is what Trump's going to have to do. This is the mess that I was alluding to, is first recognizing you're in a state of war and then secondly fixing your abilities for outside engagement answer internal engagement.
Speaker 1: I have thought, and you know the passing of Jimmy Carter, President Carter. I have thought ever since it happened. When they took over our embassy in nineteen seventy nine and took American hostages, that was obviously an act of war by the Islamist and Iran. Why didn't we realize we were at war?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: Why didn't we act like we were at war? Because we just come out of this long engagement in Southeast Asia and nobody had an appetite for war. But that's sovereign soil. When you take over someone's embassy, as far as I know, isn't that correct? Why weren't we officially declaring war on Iran when that happened.
Speaker 3: Kenneth, Well, you just come to one of the cracks of the problems of democracies. Democracies want to feel good. People want to feel good. They want to do what normal people do. They They want jobs, the kids' houses, vacations. They don't want a president to say, oh, we just finished that war. We're in the next war. It's wartime now. They go, what you know, I don't feel like this anyway. Well, it doesn't matter what you feel. The questions what are the enemies feel? And basically, our politicians let us down.
Speaker 1: That's that's what you That's what you were mentioning earlier. Uh, just because you don't want to deal with this, you still have to deal with it, you know.
Speaker 3: That's it. Right. So iron had to vote, and we failed. They declared war on us, and we said, oh, they're really joking. They don't really mean it. We're really nice people. They couldn't possibly wanted to clear war on us. And so for the last forty five years, we've allowed a run to get away with day with murder, so to speak. And President Trump is gonna have no choice but to confront the run in the next three months. And I think the Iran it'll end up being a key element of his presidency, even though he doesn't want it to be, because again, the enemy has a vote. But I think the days are numbered for the Iranian death Celts, and I think between American and Israel, this whole mess will be over within three four months.
Speaker 1: So do you just in a quick summation, Kenneth the Bramowitz, do you see twenty twenty five us guiding ourselves out of the chaos.
Speaker 3: Yes. Think of it as let's divide the year into who has all right, the first half is pure on adults are the chaos because Trump has to fix the chaos created by the last four years. All right, after he fixes the chaos, I look for a very prosperous, happy second half of the year when we become a normal country again and we don't have to and he cleans up the mess that's been handed to him.
Speaker 1: The book is The Multi Front War Defending America from Political Islam, China, Russia, pandemics, and racial strife. The author is Kenneth Abramowitz. Thank you so much, and Happy New Year.
Speaker 3: Kenneth, thank you very much, Happy New Year. Happy to be with you.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm a little bit more encouraged now. I appreciate that. Up next, Mark Gober, we'll find out all about him gober, I said Gober Right after the news at one o'clock, Gary Jeffin for Willie This is the Bill Cunningham Show on seven hundred WLW. Hello and Happy New Year as we count down to twenty twenty five, Gary jam Walker, And for Bill Cunningham on The Bill Cunningham Show on this Tuesday, the thirty first of December, last day of the year. If you felt like you were living in an upside down universe for the last little while, and for me it's been certainly five or six years, going back to the COVID lockdowns and mandates and all of that garbage that we live through unnecessarily, this guy has probably written a book about it, if you feel like you're living in an upside down In fact, he's written seven upside down books, the latest one An End to the upside Down Cosmos, Rethinking the Big Bang, Heliocentrism, the Lights in the Sky, and where we live. Let's get right to it because we don't have a lot of time. Mark Gober, Welcome to the show and Happy New Year.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much for having me in. Happy New Year to you too.
Speaker 1: You have a podcast that we can mention. What's the podcast name again, Mark, It's.
Speaker 5: Called Where Is My Mind? It's an eight episode series on Apple podcast.
Speaker 1: I could have actually benefited from that since I had to ask you where is my mind? It started with you started talking about the Flat Earth Society, which for years, in spite of all of the evidence, claimed that the Earth wasn't round, and then after seeing the twenty four hour art Antarctica's sun, Well, sometimes you're wrong. And this is all about change, challenging scientific consensus and what we think we know, and sometimes it's completely opposite of what we think we know.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, And what I try to do in the book and to the upside on cosmos, is look at the mainstream cosmology that we're presented with, which is very specific. There's a big bang thirteen point eight billion years ago. It started everything, and it led to Earth revolving around the Sun in a spherical shape, and there's lots of physics behind that. What I try to do in the book is show where there are holes in that model. And it's possible to show that a model is incorrect without actually knowing what the correct version is. So that's where I land that there are a lot of things that don't line up in physics and cosmology, but I don't know what the right answer is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So there are things that it's easier to say something is not true than to tell us what is actually true. Ninety six percent of the universe, according to scientists, unexplained dark matter and dark energy, and they admit that, no, there's no unifying theory of everything in physics. So I mean, why are we sold this bill of goods that I mean, it's just a theory. It's not been proven. I mean, what are they saying exactly Yeah.
Speaker 5: That's exactly right, because I hear some people counter some of the arguments I make and they say, well, mark the cosmology we have right now in the mainstream it works, well, we can explain so much, except like you mentioned, the fundamentals are completely broken. In order for mainstream physics to work. Ninety six percent is unknown called dark matter and dark energy. And according to an astrophysicist at the University of Bond in Germany, dark matter, which is a theoretical entity, has actually been falsified, which is a big problem for the theory of gravity, basically because dark matter is needed in order to prop up the way we view gravity. And then you also mention we don't have a unified theory of physics, meaning the two leading theories, which is Einstein's relativity and the other is quantum mechanics. These are big, big theories that dominate physics right now, and there's a lot of predictive ability of each of these theories independently. But when you bring them together metaphorically speaking, the equations blow up. They do not work together. So Mischio Kaku, who's a mainstream physicist, he says, we're off by a factor of ten to the one hundred and twentieth power. This is ten with one hundred and twenty zeros after it. That's how far off we are.
Speaker 1: Well here, things like scientists have come to a consensus that man made activity fossil fuels is causing climate change and global warming. Isn't a consensus the antithesis of actual science? Mark?
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 5: I mean consensus means that many people believe something to be true. But what if those many people are wrong? And that's why we don't hear that side of it too all too often?
Speaker 1: Right, you say that many pseudoscience conspiracy theories have come and gone over the years, but none have quite the staying power as the flat earth theory. Why is that? Do you think?
Speaker 5: Well, there are a number of observations that do not seem to work on the globe model, and that would work if Earth is somehow a topographical plane. Now this wouldn't prove that Earth is flat, but it would it would disprove the globe model. So I'll just give a few examples that I go through in more detail in the book. But there are examples of long distance observations or people see things that should be blocked by the spherical curvature of Earth if Earth has a radius value of roughly four thousand miles, which is what the model says, and yet these things are visible repeatedly. The counter to that is that the reason we can see those things, it would be like trying to see something that's around a bend. It would be blocked by the mass of the Earth. The reason we can see them is because of afraction that the light somehow bends. That's the counter argument. Another example I'll give you. It's called a celenelion eclipse. It's a type of lunar eclipse where Earth is and a lunar eclipse, the Earth is supposed to be causing the shadow on the Moon because the Earth is between the Sun and the moon. But The Celenelion eclipse is a type of lunar eclipse where you can see both the Sun and the eclipsed moon in the sky, which doesn't really make sense if Earth is supposed to be between those two objects, And the mainstream counter to it is, well, you're actually seeing a mirage. You're not actually seeing the sun in the eclipse moon. It's just refraction. So there are a number of examples like that where things off.
Speaker 1: You also wrote a book, and you wrote seven books in this upside Down series. Mark Gober is our guest an end to the upside down reset, the leftist vision for society under the Great Reset we've all heard about, and how it can fool carrying people into supporting harmful causes. Do you think that we've seen that, particularly with the climate change cult or how has that manifested this upside down reset that we were all warned about. I mean, I've been warning about what they called the Great Reset for quite a while because, as it says in the title, how it can fool caring people into supporting harmful causes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is a really important topic and it was an announcement called the Great Reset in twenty twenty by Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum alongside then Prince Charles, So some very powerful people were talking about this. But like you mentioned, their initiative is really a rebranding of a philosophy that's geared towards centralizing power and using emergencies basically to take away rights. And the book that was written in twenty twenty it's called COVID nineteen The Great Reset by Klaus Schwab in one of his World Economic Forum colleagues. So it was all about how COVID nineteen would be an opportunity to create a new society basically, And as you mentioned, one of the core elements is around climate change, and in particular CO two human cause climate change, and that is potentially a long term issue, whereas COVID might come and go, the idea that climate change is an existential threat is something that could be weaponized by governments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I've talked to so many people who I respect scientifically that they have degrees and I don't who say that this is all folly. If you look at the actual data over the last you know, not just twenty years, but hundreds of years, and it's simply the models are that they throw out there to support this supposed consensus are they're shown to be drastically flawed. I mean, every five years of prediction that they've made doesn't come true, and they say, well, we were just off by a little bit when it never seems to come to pass, you know what I mean, So they just delay this crisis when their dire predictions don't occur, they just delay it and kick it down the road. Well, we know it's going to happen at some point, so we must do something drastic now. And it's all about global control and centralization, as you were talking about. Any other thoughts on that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well we're told to trust models, and repeatedly the models have been wrong, and in the book and then too the upside on reset icronical examples where they said something was going to happen, it didn't happen. In the seventies, they were talking about an ice age coming, and then it was global warming, and now it's climate change. So do the narrative keeps shifting and it speaks to a bigger issue, which is when people jump to a conclusion about what's causing something, whether it's climate change or any other thing, they jump to one reason for the cause when there are many other possibilities. And I don't think there's anyone who would argue that there are changes in the climate. The question is there are many factors involved. What's actually causing that? Is it human activity or are there many other factors that are playing a bigger role.
Speaker 1: As author of this latest book and end to the Upside Down Cosmos, do you think is there evidence to support that in fact, a big bang happened thirteen point eight billion years ago and that's how we all got here. What evidence is.
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a great question. I think for us to believe that we know what happened so long ago in such a far away land seems like a bit of hubris. But there are many predictions made by this big Bang model that are not lining up. For example, in order for what's known as inflation, which is the expansion at the early part of the universe, allegedly they the scientists have had to make up a particle called an inflaton that would be what have been needed to create the inflation. The problem is, no one knows that that particle even exists, So there are all these kinds of plugs that seem to people seem to be putting in to try to uphold the model.
Speaker 1: Well, at the end of the title of the book, the Lights in the Sky and Where We Live, any kind of conclusions there on what's not true and what doesn't line.
Speaker 5: Up, Well, I'll just mention something that really blew my mind when I was researching is that mainstream scientists like Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking, and others have said that when you look at the lights in the sky, just by those observations, we cannot tell whether Earth is at the center or if Earth is revolving around the Sun. And what's happened is is that scientists have had this bias towards saying that Earth is not occupying a special place, so they fit the observations into the idea that we revolve around the Sun, when there's a lot of evidence suggesting that maybe Earth is at the center, that we live in a central some kind of central place in the cosmos.
Speaker 1: Huh, is there anything you uncovered in your research that explains unidentified aerial phenomenon or a great question?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 5: I wrote a book on this called an End to Upside Down Contact, where I looked at the evidence that we are not alone and looked at it historically, both in terms of UFO aerial phenomena, but also in terms of phenomena of consciousness, like in a near death experience, people will encounter beings they report, but there are many examples throughout history of aerial phenomena, whether it's in the modern era but also way back historically.
Speaker 1: Well, Mark, this is fascinating stuff. And you know, for people who aren't into science, you've got six other books based on the upside down principle that you go into and explain with the research you've done. And I really really appreciate you taking time out on New Year's Eve to talk to me today. And I don't know if I've changed my mind on anything, but I don't know that I had any deeply held beliefs that I was going to, you know, fight to die on that hill about So maybe I'm easier to convince that I don't know everything.
Speaker 2: Well, neither do I.
Speaker 5: I think it's a good place to be.
Speaker 1: All Right, fantastic. What's the name of the podcast again, Mark.
Speaker 5: It's called Where's My Mind? It's on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and other podcast players.
Speaker 1: All Right, we need to get you on iHeartRadio too. Mark Gober, thank you so much. Happy New Year, my friend.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Happy New Year to you and your audience as well.
Speaker 1: All Right, we got Xavier basketball coming up in just moments, the pregame at one point thirty and the game tipping at two at the Cintas Center. For my part, I want to thank Bill Cunningham for allowing me to sit in this seat and talk in this this golden microphone of his second day. Enjoyed it, and I hope I haven't tarnish the reputation of the great American by doing that. And I wish you and yours a very happy new Year, looking forward to the celebration of new possibilities and throwing the old away like we do every three hundred and sixty six days or whatever it is. And with that, I'll be back with you on Saturday morning, the Saturday Morning Edition, the entire cast and crew hopefully surviving the holiday, and another nightcap is going on this evening. It's a best of show from my American History on the radio series, and I've got three great voices that I'm profiling tonight between nine and midnight to count it down. Who I've had the chance to interview over the last year or so, and they're kind of radio heroes of mine because I love this medium. Love you too. Happy New Year, Gary Jeff signing out seven hundred WLW