Speaker 1: Welcome to Dad's One Day CLOK. Parental discussion is advised mature content Beyond this point.
Speaker 2: You know, we could talk for a hot minute. Actually I saved one. I just got to find where I saved you.
Speaker 3: Okay, good luck for that.
Speaker 2: Hey, you don't could have open. Stranger Things have happened. I don't know what.
Speaker 3: I'm excited to see the new season of Stranger Things.
Speaker 4: Me too.
Speaker 2: When is that coming out? By the way, let's talk about that for a hot minute.
Speaker 5: I think like November.
Speaker 2: Are we sure about that?
Speaker 5: Let me look it up.
Speaker 2: And it's supposed to be the last one I.
Speaker 3: Thought it was. Yeah, I thought it was July. But it'd be nice if I knew how to spell.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, November. Yeah, they pushed it back. Wasn't supposed to be July.
Speaker 5: I thought it was supposed to be July, but they got pushed back to the to the twenty sixth of November.
Speaker 3: No remember, remember? Remember?
Speaker 4: I wonder if they did that so that they could reach the ten year mark.
Speaker 2: When was when was the last season to drop? What year was that? Twenty two?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: They had some last year, didn't they?
Speaker 2: No fucking have any last year?
Speaker 4: It goes I think it was twenty two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought it was twenty two, which was my favorite season.
Speaker 4: Yeah, twenty two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know, start talking about statistics in my brain just kicks in the high gear.
Speaker 4: It definitely took a drastic turn and became a different like horror movie, you know, like it was a creature feature for a while, but this was more like psychological. It felt like nightmare and Elm Street type.
Speaker 2: It went from coming of age tale to like straight up horror movie.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: I thought it was great. I thought the last season was great.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, I would venture to say it's the second best season.
Speaker 2: The first season was good.
Speaker 5: I thought the first season was the best first season because like just you just it was new, fresh, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I think my favorite season is is three. I think that's my favorite. Pretty good too, He's like taking over every Buddy's.
Speaker 2: Three is the one where Billy got possessed right by the Yeah, yeah, thats a good fucking season.
Speaker 5: It was predictable. That was the only thing for me. It was a touch predictable sure, whereas like with season one, you still didn't know where it was gonna go yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you could see that it was good. Hey, I saw an old man fall into a well today. I guess you could say he couldn't see that well.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I bet you better say he's gonna go in for that well check.
Speaker 2: Oh why he looks so unimpressed? Home domes domes. Internet's like probably like spotty a shit because area fifty one is taken all of it, even though it's like way south or No.
Speaker 3: I just fucking almost broke a hip waiting for that punchline.
Speaker 2: I feel like Dome episode seven murdered me on that one. Uh. I feel like Dome is the kind of guy that would go to a hotel desk and ask if he could have less internet.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ, dude, I couldn't have fucking less internet.
Speaker 5: The only way I could have less internet here is if if they fucking actually had a mouse running behind the wall. Dude. I couldn't even sleep last night because it smelt like burning wires and like and me being me, Like I woke up, I was like, well, I guess I'm having a heart.
Speaker 2: Like sweet granddad, Granddad like you.
Speaker 5: I just like the first time I woke up and smelled and smelt that smell, I genuinely thought I was having a heart attack. I was like, Oh, here we go. This place fucking stinks. Is that I mean?
Speaker 2: Is that like one of the key tip offs is you smell burning copper.
Speaker 5: Toast, But for a Jew it's copper poast. Yeah, for most that makes more. For most people it's toast, But for a Jew, it's either bagel or copper.
Speaker 2: Bag like a poppy seed bagel, Schmeer. I feel like poppy seed bagel is everything Jewish? Oh yeah, Like it can't be a regular bag there. It can't even be an everything bagel. It has to just be.
Speaker 5: Poppy, not a lot, not so put on it the.
Speaker 3: Juice that I know, like everything bagels.
Speaker 5: Actually that's that's more of an Italian thing, if at least from my family.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I fucking hate everything seasoning. My wife crack and it's so good. You know what's funny is that we had we bought I was nice for a change. A couple of weeks ago, I was in the store and they had some different flavors of pringles, and so I grabbed a buffalo wing one for me, and they had an everything one, so I grabbed that for summer and I was like, you know, I want to try these, just try them. I opened it and caught the whiff everything season and closed it and I'm like, nah, I'm good.
Speaker 5: Yeah j K.
Speaker 2: By the way, the buffalo one suck ass.
Speaker 3: I haven't had a pring in probably five years.
Speaker 5: Well, don't get the buffalo because they're not just I was telling you, guys, I just had a cheeto for the first time and I don't know how fucking long, probably the same amount of time, and I hated it. It tasted like ass.
Speaker 4: And it was a puff. It was a regular cheeto, it was a puff.
Speaker 5: And it didn't taste normal. It tastes weird. It tastes gross. I almost had somebody today at work. We had some packing peanuts. I was like, you know, buddy of mine told me, those packing peanuts tastes just like fuck it, just like cheetahs.
Speaker 2: I'm smiling like an asshole, but I'm dead ass serious.
Speaker 5: I have legit just like cheetos. And the one girl looks at me and she's like, are you are you playing trying to play a joke on me? I was like, no, he swears up and down. I'm not trying him because you already threw him in the trash. But if you want to dig one out and give it a shot, go for it. Dude. I almost had him. I almost had him. There was like there were two guys and a girl in there and they were title your sex tape.
Speaker 2: I almost convinced. I almost convinced the guy. One time, after it snowed in Kingman out in Valley Vista, the pond had like this tiny thin strip of ice. Oh no, and like we were I don't remember why, but we had a ball like football or something that went over there and I told him to go get it, and he was like, ice will crack. And mind you, this guy's like three hundred pounds, right like six five hundred pounds. I'm like, dude, if you move fast enough, the ice can't crash his physics. The faster you move, the less you weigh. On top of that, and he's sitting there tapping the ice like you can see his wheels just spinning, thinking about it, like God, damn it, he might be right. I was literally just hoping it would crack and both be just stink. Right now, he's pissed off and cold. That's what I was hoping for. I'd try it, but hey, I know I could have convinced.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you wouldn't have to convince hard though.
Speaker 2: No, Like, whatever, how was your week dumb? Other than recovering from whatever? The newest COVID is the Comic Con covid.
Speaker 5: I don't know what the hell we got from Comic Con, but it was travelers, Like, holy shit, man, no, because I wasn't feeling good before we left, before I left for Nevada, and uh, like it's been weird because whatever this is did something to my lactose intolerance, which I've always had my whole life, right, but it's been reserved to where I can eat cheese, I can have pizza. It doesn't really affect me. I'm dead serious. I don't like, I don't give the story.
Speaker 2: Then we're gonna revisit this lactose intolerant I've ever heard this in my life.
Speaker 5: Because I don't. I don't say anything because it doesn't because you don't have it. No, because this isn't this isn't like a fucking peanut butter allergy thing. Dude, We're not revisiting the whole.
Speaker 2: Clearly because you haven't died. Yeah, So so I'm gonna eat this cheese, get my empipan.
Speaker 5: Brandy, so I have it. Really, it really affects me when the cheese, when the milk is some type of cream form or like with with milk, if I add chocolate syrup or if I have the regular two percent milk. If I drink one cup, I'm usually okay. If I drink more than that, it's bad. If I put chocolate syrup in it, I get the shits almost immediately. Ice Cream, same fucking thing. I can do ice cream the second you add chocolate to it. There's something that does it. It's the catalyst that it fucks my stomach up. I at the very least get gas from just ice cream. In general, I've just never said anything, and that's been the extent of it. But when after I since I've been sick with whatever the fuck this was, it literally feels like my stomach is going to explode. Anytime I have any dairy like it, it feels like my stomach expands and it is the most excruciating fucking pain I've felt in my stomach ever.
Speaker 2: And yet every cookout we have you bring something cheese.
Speaker 5: Really, because it's never bought, it's never bothered me so bad, to the point where I want to.
Speaker 3: Avoid cheese because I love cheese.
Speaker 5: Sure, it's like I've had I've had minor issues where it's been gassy, you know, or maybe I feel some discomfort, but it's that's shit I can deal with. Like this is debilitating, absolutely fucking debilitating. What's been weird about this sickness is I haven't had a fever once, not once. Has my temperature risen. I haven't really puked. It's just been like pure body aches. My my sinuses have been all fucked up. My head's hurt, and my stomach's been a little like gargley. But it's just I feel like absolute dog shit. I'm tired at certain points of the day, gets hard to breathe. I've been better the last two days.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: If I didn't attempt to eat pizza last night like a fucking dumb ass, I probably would feel pretty close to one hundred percent right now. But I'm at a new new job.
Speaker 2: Site, hence hence the lactose intolerance.
Speaker 5: It was bad. I was blowing up some porta bodies today, but.
Speaker 2: Should have stick to the brat ladies and gentlemen. I have known this man for like seventeen years and the last eleven like one of the closest people in my life, and I have never heard that.
Speaker 5: I don't talk about it.
Speaker 2: You've talked about getting shit on by a chick. More than more than being lactose intolerant, I'm more shamed. And that may sound like a flex. It may not sound like a flex, however you want to take that.
Speaker 5: Listeners, I I don't like admitting I love cheese, so I don't want to. I don't want to admit it to myself. It's just means I was depressed yesterday or this morning. Dude, I was fucking sad this morning when I woke up, because this is like the end of an era for me. This is like life changing, an.
Speaker 2: Era we had to run. We had to run, no fun intended.
Speaker 5: You know, a fucking done, like I'm never gonna have pizza again. It's excruciating, dude, I can't even explain it.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's maybe once your sickness goes away, it'll.
Speaker 5: I don't know, maybe maybe yeah.
Speaker 4: You know, he gets cured and he's like, the fuck is that time? I never had that ship?
Speaker 5: Oh, it's definitely real. Made me loose, But.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can't prove it.
Speaker 5: Ship, she Sam didn't exist. Bitch, show me the VHS. Now this new job is really cool. I can't tell you what I am seeing because it is very confidential, and God forbid somebody, God forbid this got to somebody on the base, I would get fired and kicked off. But today we were we were doing some work right next to where they take off. You say, they take offs here where they take off of the planes and and and the they call it the flight Oh ship, what is it called the flight flight path? Yeah, the flight path? Thank you. And it it's intense being that close to some of the very very well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you put jets inside of tents, that's really small area.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's crazy. It was really cool.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: And we were so close we could actually, like visually, we could visually see details of the underbelly of these.
Speaker 3: Pretty impressive machines.
Speaker 2: That's cool, ye speaking of speaking of that, that's just random that in my week, it was it was a good week. Kids started school today. So I have a senior in high school and I have a girl who started preschool. So when he's done with high school, then i'll have one starting spring. So exciting, but we went. My son did not go because he had to work, but me and my wife and kids we went up to Vegas Friday and we ended up going to Cowbunga Bay and Stone and his daughter met us there. And the reason I all of this to say that I thought it was funny because we were in the Lazy River and I was looking up and the planes go right over that, right right over that spot, and there's a Delta jet and it has Delta on the underneath side of the plane. And I was like, who would have thought to put that there? Like how many fucking people are seeing Delta? But there I was seeing it right above me, you know. But it's just something you don't think about. Thought was random. But I'm not lactose intolerant. I love cheese and it doesn't hurt my belly. The only time it ever has, though, oddly enough, is my Grandma rip Homie when she would make her fetichini alfredo. I couldn't or not not just that it was mainly her chicken lasagna, which was like a fetichini alfredo in lasagna. Think of it like that. That's the easiest way to explain it. There's so much fucking cheese in that you couldn't resist eating it, but one piece and my stomach fucking yeah, yeah hurt.
Speaker 4: Just tons of oil. Yeah, it's like it's very dense with oil from all the cheese and everything.
Speaker 2: But dimn is delicious. Yeah. But my week was good. So kids starting school, I'm excited for that. Football is right around the corner. I'm getting more excited for that. But we'll get in that minute, Stoned, how was your week, buddy?
Speaker 4: You know, my week was pretty damn good. It was pretty remedial at work and Friday went and saw Jordan his family, like you said, over at Cowbunga, had a good time. Saturday, I got the house cleaned up in preparation for my girlfriend and my daughter's tea party that they had, of which I fucked off and went somewhere else because girl's allowed, boy is not allowed.
Speaker 2: But real quick, I just see Stone walking it waking them up that morning, dressed like he's from like seventeen seventy six, with a barrel of fucking tea. Were ready for this tea party.
Speaker 4: I was like, I was like, hey, Avery, should I walk in with a wig and some makeup on it? In the dress and she was like, yes, I'll die, and but I went and I did the first half of my final project for school. And then Sunday I woke up at seven thirty and I went, fuck it, let's get this fucking school done.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 4: I cracked the last half of that final. I did a little bullshit journal I had to do, and I did my last two discussion posts for responses to them. And we're done. Paid off for the rest of my bill. Confirmed today that it's all paid off. And once they grade give me my final grade by Friday, my diploma is in the mail and it gets to me in about.
Speaker 2: Three to four weeks.
Speaker 4: Okay, we're done.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 4: No, Moss, do you know what I did today after work?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I did. I sat outside. I said out sad night Wreck. It was great, Old man was amazing. I was like, all I want to do is just chill and Avery night out there, and Avery like, I was like, you know, you to grab some chalk or some bubbles or do something. She was like, now, I just want to chill. And I was like, okay, well I'm gonna read. I'm not really gonna like conversate or anything. I'm just gonna just gonna read. Okay.
Speaker 5: We sit down.
Speaker 4: Avery gets like ten minutes just sitting there to herself. Then she was like, yeah, you know, like, so, how you been doing. And I'm like, good, I'm reading. I'm just hanging out. Okay, what should I do? And I was like, you have tons of stuff to do, go find something. So she went grabbed a bunch of rocks and was playing with rocks. And I've been I've been harping on her lately because she's been going to the whole. Uh, I'm bored and I don't know what to do, and I'm like, figure it out. You know, in the nineties and the two thousands, we didn't have all the shit you had, Like there's so much stuff to do, you know, figure it out. Or if you can't figure it out, and there really is like kind of nothing for you to do, still fucking figure it out, you know, like we all did. I remember sitting there like kicking rocks of Jordan. We were kids, and our brother and I trying to figure out like which bush a ninja would jump through, you know, when we were kids. Just bullshit, Me and kids trying to figure it out, you know, neighbor's over there, like.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: There is actually still evidence at our grandma's house, grandparents' house the other day when we were up there going through shit. There's a toy bind with like baseball bats and hockey sticks and all this kind of shit. And there's a baseball bat that is just dented to smithereens because we used to hit rocks with it.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 2: And then there's a wooden bat it's just got chips all through it. You know. There's also in the backyard if you look at the brick wall, there's just pellets and just blast it all over this wall from when I was born, and I would take my pellet gun and shoot at my Grandpa's.
Speaker 6: Pissed, don't shoot my tin man so mad, and then Grandma's over They're like, guys, he his tin man is his prize possession.
Speaker 4: Grandma's like half flying.
Speaker 2: I yet, check this shit out shut. It was a terrible fucking human was it was worse terrible.
Speaker 5: I guess I just can't do the same thing. When we first moved out. When we first moved out to Arizona, I lived out in Valley Vista and I was bored. I was alone, and I didn't know anybody, so I would take I would take a baseball bat and go to the golf course and I would hit fucking golf balls back and forth, up up one one side, down the other for fucking hours. And then I got bored of doing that, or I would lose the golf balls, and then I'd pick up rocks and start hitting rocks until I hit a couple of houses and then got fucking narked on. Still kept doing it, but I was just more cautious.
Speaker 4: We used to launch golf balls from my old house when I was a kid, Remember that, Jordan just hitting it with the fucking six iron and just smacking them, seeing so much ones we would find. We found a bunch of them in the desert when he used to go in there. They're like, where are all these golf balls coming from. I'm like, shit, pick those up. We need to hit him again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Me and me and Jordan have been talking about like those those golf tricks and watching videos of like guys. Guy sent him one today and there were these three guys, three old older gentlemen. I don't know if you watched it. Did you watch it yet?
Speaker 3: When did you today?
Speaker 5: At some point today. So there's three guys and there's two that are hitting golf balls, and there's another one that's got a cup. It's got a glass like a wineglass, and he's balancing his on his head.
Speaker 3: And one of the guys fucking.
Speaker 5: Hits it and I'll ruin the video now, but he makes it in the cup and I and the only thing I can think of is that these guys that do this and they actually succeeded, these are far and few between. And if you and I ever tried to do this, one of us is losing fucking teath, losing fucking skin, like like the guys that put tea's in their friends ass cracks and then hit them out of their ass cracks? Are you and I can't.
Speaker 2: I don't trust myself enough to Yeah, I don't trust myself enough to do that to a friend. I will say though. In my previous employer, I was known for years we always would have a competition of shot of the day and it would just be the most random shots that you could take throughout the day with like paper towels, rubber bands now, you know, and just shoot them at trash cans and stuff like that. And I I hardly ever lost that game because I just would have the most random ass luck I guess of making these weird ass shots or a good hand eye coordin issue. Yeah, it's all. It really is. Like my doctor good at all the time. He would say, dude, you have like you have like a bird's brain, like with your depth perception, like your understanding of distances. And I was like, sure, yeah, that's what I No, that's exactly second, Like what the fuck you bet a bird brain? He's like, well, you know, because they fly, so their death perception is like out of this world.
Speaker 5: And he was like he up.
Speaker 4: His cock and he's like, look at the little worm bird.
Speaker 2: The son of a bitch.
Speaker 5: Early bird gets the worm. Soy Jordan showed up twenty minutes early to work every day.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 2: I can pay my bills somehow. Bold prediction. I do it again. But hey, so Dome. Last week we were talking about NFL and and it got me thinking, like we had talked about doing some bold predictions. So I thought like, hey, off the cuff to come up with some bold predictions. But while you're pulling up your list, in the meantime, I have questions for Stone. So Stone. If you could go to a football game once a year, every year, it's paid for it. You get to choose where you're going and who's playing number one. Where would you choose there a specific place you would choose, or would you like to see as many stadiums as possible?
Speaker 4: I go to Tampa Bay.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's paid for like flight, your hotel, the game, it's paid for. Now if there's one food that you could eat at these games, but the food you choose is the food you can only have for the rest of your life. At these games, what are you choosing?
Speaker 4: Cubans. We're in Florida, baby, let's.
Speaker 2: Go Okay, okay, yeah, And I think you know, if you choose somewhere like that, that's unique. By the time you go there, it's been a year, you're excited for it again. Right, It's kind of like nostalgia. Okay, yeah, that's interesting. Tampa all right? Why Tampa just because the ship.
Speaker 4: Or what Florida Baby? Just just beautiful weather, you know, not like freezing my dick off or you know around like some crazy people. They're like fans are pretty tame for the most part. You know, the area is beautiful. If I want to hit the beach. I can if I want to be like, you know, fucking Team Park. It's not that far away.
Speaker 5: Tampa Bay Buccaneers actually have a really nice stadium, their weather is great all year long, and their fans aren't ditchbags.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I yeah, sure, I agree with all of that. My second pick would be New Orleans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you lost me, it would be my second pick.
Speaker 5: I can't get on board with that one.
Speaker 4: It's like the fans, eh, but the city, the culture, the vibe. I'd love to check it out.
Speaker 3: That'd be fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is one city I've never really had, like a true deep desire, like I would go if I was offered to go. But I really don't have a true deep desire to go.
Speaker 2: I've been a couple times, and I have no desire to ever go back. That was also, but the times I were there weren't like I was kind of you know, I was there by myself. So it's not very fun. And New Orleans isn't really safe. Downtown where all the cool shit is one wrong turning, and I mean one quick wrong turning, you're in a wrong fucking area.
Speaker 3: It's worse.
Speaker 4: There's three streets you could be on and the rest of them.
Speaker 2: Good luck, Yeah lots, yeah, ship like that, but yeah, let's do dot. I wanted to do some bold predictions. But what I wanted in this is and Stone. If you have some bold predictions that you can think of, I want you to throw them in here. But the key to this is the other person or persons have to argue against why your bold prediction won't happen. You know, I mean, and it is a bold prediction, so they're not meant to be things that happen often or at all. But do you want to go first or do you want me to go first?
Speaker 3: I can go first.
Speaker 5: Go first at Green Bay wins the number one overall seed.
Speaker 2: In the NFL or NFC because it doesn't really matter, right nfcfc.
Speaker 5: It, Yeah, it doesn't really matter.
Speaker 3: But in the nf.
Speaker 7: God damn it.
Speaker 2: I don't bolly fucking argue with that. I don't really think that's bold, but with my thinking, but I will say I will say they're they're in one of the hardest divisions in the NFC, and I think it's really hard to dethrone the Lions with as much momentum from last year and the talent that the Lions have on both sides of all this, especially offense, Like they are deep offense. They really are, like one of their running backs just one pick one, it doesn't matter the other ones are hurt out for the year. The other one could be a two thousand all purpose yard running back with twenty touchdowns, hands down, no doubt about it. And that's not even a bold village. So Green Day has like the right you know, I don't know, I like, I like your bold prediction. I don't think it's gonna happen, but I like it. I'll leave it at that. So don't you want to add anything to that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think it's gonna happen, because I think the Packers organization is just still trying to recover from its like devastation they've had over the last fifteen years and the shakeups and management and everything, and trying to get like their feed back under them after they kicked out a bunch of people and a bunch of people left for what they did. And I don't know, I think given another like two to three years, I think they could be coming back to what they used to be, you know. But I don't think it's going to be this year doing that.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, My first bold prediction for you. We are gonna have two quarterbacks this year throw for five thousand yards or more and forty plus touchdowns.
Speaker 5: Each, never done before in the eight Now, so you're you're saying that, you're you're we're gonna have two quarterbacks that throw.
Speaker 2: Two quarterbacks with five thousand yards.
Speaker 5: That's not all purpose yards, that's throwing.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, throwing passing it. Let me be specific, two quarterbacks with five thousand passing yards and forty or more passing touchdowns.
Speaker 5: Don't believe that can happen given the state of how things have started to shift to a run heavy.
Speaker 3: Offense for so many teams.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I, And I think that the reason why it's bold is because you go from from like forty five hundred to five thousand. I think if you if you back down, if you back down that number to forty five hundred, it becomes more realistic. Five thousand is that mark that makes it unrealistic because that's there's not enough offense for any one team to produce that much just.
Speaker 3: In passing alone.
Speaker 4: I think three and twelve yards average per game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it would have to.
Speaker 2: When you'd have to average three touchdowns a game to hit that forty plus, they.
Speaker 5: Actually think that that's doable. I think that the forty plus is doable.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 5: The combination of the two.
Speaker 2: And being two plays and being two plays, it makes it. The closest player last year missed five thousand by less than one hundred yards and had forty three passing touchdowns, I will and did not win the NFL MVP.
Speaker 5: By the way, I will say, I wouldn't be like insanely shocked if we had if we had two quarterbacks that did one of those So like two quarterbacks that reached over five thousand yards or two quarterbacks that reached over forty forty touchdowns, but not both, not both stats for both quarterbacks, and it's still it's still a like either way, it's still bold prediction for for even just two quarterbacks to get one of those stats. In reality, that's a lot, it's a lot.
Speaker 3: Oh oh yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And again the closest, the closest person the second place pass yards yardage last year was four hundred yards off of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that whole.
Speaker 2: Game quarterback also only had thirty seven touchdowns. So one more game and he meets both criteria.
Speaker 3: Possibly essentially, yeah, right.
Speaker 5: But I think I think I think a lot of teams are starting to really dial back into that run game. They're trying to lean on that, they're trying to understate they understand the control of tempo relies on the run game, and so and when when we get deep in the season, you need.
Speaker 2: It, Okay, I will I will spin off on that and go with my second one. My second one is there's gonna be two running backs with twenty five hundred all purpose yards and twenty plus touchdowns.
Speaker 5: Twenty plus rushing or twenty plus.
Speaker 2: Total twenty plus touchdowns. I actually can all purpose yards, all purpose touchdowns, two or many yards twenty five hundred.
Speaker 5: I actually just two players. I can't. I can't argue that because.
Speaker 2: Two players to get twenty five hundred total yards is also twenty touchdown.
Speaker 5: It is very bold.
Speaker 4: And because forty touchdowns was a average of two and a half per game, which if you added to twenty then you're at like you're.
Speaker 2: A little over one per game or a little under one.
Speaker 5: So with the way with the way the NFL is structured, now, like let's take the Lions. For instance, Right, you got Jamar Gibbs who scores four touchdowns in two straight games, then goes a couple who does you know, a couple of games where he doesn't get one because Montgomery gets there, but then he turns around and pops off another two. That you got ten fucking touchdowns in four games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he doesn't have the yardage because the games that he's not scoring, he's also not gonning serially.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I do think, But I do think with like b On and some of the rookies that we have, and Josh Jacob's healthy, it's gonna be a little tough for Josh Jacobs to get twenty touchdowns, I think. But I actually can't argue this because I because I it's only yeah that plays to my point against your your previous bold predictions.
Speaker 2: Only only one fifty six a lot A lot that's it's a lot with a touchdown basis a lot one hundred and fifty six yards and a touchdown per game to meet that criteria.
Speaker 5: I mean, for ready, it's it's hard. It's it's hard.
Speaker 2: Well, and in today's NFL with so many backups, you know, and and.
Speaker 5: Running okay, here here. Here's here's how Here's how I will. Here's how I will, Here's how I will combat that. Even though even though I had said that there the NFL is leaning towards the run game more predominantly now, there are still a lot of mouths to feed on every NFL team. There are very few NFL teams that don't have that myriad of weapons. There's you know, there's only one maybe two weapons on the offense. And those teams don't they're not their scheme doesn't fit what you wanted to do for the running back, So you couldn't worry about that, right, Like the teams you're talking about that would be that would be potentials for these people would be like Derrick, Henry Barkley, Gibbs, Montgomery, maybe even Swift with Chicago or you know, I said maybe. I said, maybe he's the only fucking running back in the game over there, I said maybe.
Speaker 2: Well, just to give you an example of my reach on this, Sakwan Barkley. Think of the year he had last Yeah, fucking stud right, came everywhere, all over the place, totally all purpose yards twenty two, twenty two eight, Okay, right, like twenty two hundred and eighty and total touchdowns fifteen. He didn't even meet those, marsh you said twenty dominated twenty five or did you say twenty five gonna happen and twenty touchdows?
Speaker 5: Never mind that ain't gonna happen. I don't know why I thought you said two thousand that ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 2: I'm like, man, y'all are like, yeah, I thought I was being bold with that.
Speaker 3: Ain't gonna happen. Twenty five?
Speaker 5: Twenty five is way too much, twenty five's it's that's fucking Hall of Fame numbers in there. There's only there's only one Hall of Fame running back in the NFL right now, and that ain't gonna happen. Maybe two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's your next bold prediction?
Speaker 5: Which one do I want to give you first? I okay, I'll stick because one of mine. This this is kind of a two part. The Chargers win the division hand Listen to me, Hey, it's bold predictions handily. There's a you be two parts. Here's the second part of this. The Chargers win the division handily, handily, and they have that they finished the season with the best running game in the league.
Speaker 2: That's a bold prediction, and I will argue that they could finish last in their division and you may not know who they're starting running back is by week.
Speaker 5: I think they already know who it is. I really do have a there's a young kid on their team.
Speaker 2: You know what, Kansas City has won that division nine years ago.
Speaker 5: Brow and they can't win it ten.
Speaker 2: Okay, Stone, do you want to chime in on that, because I have one to play right into that.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I get to go, motherfucker. You win twice, I go twice.
Speaker 4: Bit Okay, yeah, I would say, you know that predictions pretty charged up?
Speaker 5: Okay, you're speaking speaking of charged up. I've got a player who Jordan gets charged up for. Maybe even someone would say chubbed up for Atlanta will win their division, but Kirk Cousins will not. But Kirk Cousins will not be the quarterback of their team for.
Speaker 2: More than it's gonna be Mike for more than half.
Speaker 5: Their season, and Kirk Cousin will be traded at midway or earlier.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's too bold, really, I don't think that's bold. I picked Atlanta to win the division already, and yeah.
Speaker 5: That's not the bold part. I mean Atlanta is gonna run away with.
Speaker 2: It, and and that was fully knowing that Pennix is going to be their guy.
Speaker 5: You really, you really, But I think that you really think that Penis is is going to be the guy.
Speaker 2: I do, Yeah, I think he. I think he is going to be the guy. And I think he plays into using Bijon more where kirk Cousins does not allow Bijeon to be unleashed full potentially.
Speaker 5: I agree. I think kirk Cousins is washed up. I think I think I would.
Speaker 2: I think I think he may have one more year left in him on the right.
Speaker 5: Of the system, and I think the Minnesota system played well into his hands. That's why I say. But No, nobody's taught talking about it. It's not it's not anywhere. Nobody's talking about kirk Cousins not being the starter. Kirk Cousins not. It's all over the place, seen it anywhere. Yeah, I just read something today that kirk Cousins. It was some stat line about kirk Cousins winning so many games and it won't be with Atlantic. Yeah, I haven't known anywhere.
Speaker 2: It's kind of already buzzing around. So I actually liked that one stone. If you if you had to choose hot dogs or nachos at a football game, what are you gonna.
Speaker 7: Choose hot dogs?
Speaker 4: I've never been a fan of nachos at games because they're usually just like classic the classic gas station, hate him and for for what for a little? For ten bucks? Fourteen? I think I would actually, I would actually love to visit the Falcon Stadium because they're supposed to have like some of the best food in the nation for like cheaper prices than the rest of the nation.
Speaker 2: Nice, that's because fit.
Speaker 4: But yeah, hot dogs all the way. Oh question about that real fast? Yes, i'd uh a little side table discussion. Have you guys seen when someone goes to a ballpark and they get like nine dogs and nine beers for the nine challenge? Do you guys think you'd ever want to participate in that?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? I ever want to know I would four?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I think same. Do I think I could do it? Yes?
Speaker 3: Do I think I would pay for it? Absolutely?
Speaker 5: Would I ever try it? Not? Unless I was getting paid?
Speaker 2: I would I want to do it?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: Would I actually do it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Could I succeed now?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: Absolutely? No?
Speaker 2: I think best I could get I think the best I could get to maybe six seven hot dogs and beers. I think the best I could do is maybe four nowadays because I just don't drink any Yeah, it's a fair point. Yeah, I just don't. I don't see it. But now, ten fifteen years ago, I would have been on this like, hey, we need to go to a game this year to do this. I don't give a fuck about the game.
Speaker 5: It's just you and I would have already done it ten years ago. If this was a thing fucking ten twelve years ago, you and I would have already done it, and I honestly think we would have smashed it.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Yeah, you're talking about three hours to drink nine beers and eat nine hot dogs? Sign me up.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, What a great question.
Speaker 5: What do you could you think you?
Speaker 4: I would get probably five, and then I'd be like, dude, I'm about to fucking hurle, Like I don't know about this years Like, maybe I get to six, maybe smidge of hope, but I don't think anything past six.
Speaker 2: I think i'd be hurling. I know, domes not, but Stone, are you putting anything on your hot dogs?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I'd probably do ketchup mustard every time. Maybe one dog. I'd do some rellis for one dog. I'd do some onion, but ketchup mustard lease every time.
Speaker 2: I would one hundred percent stam behind that I do the ketchup mustard combo. And then on the last dog, I would load that much motherfucker up, like I'm gonna enjoy this last one because it's gonna be terrible.
Speaker 4: I would rather opposite. I'd do the I'd load up the first dog.
Speaker 2: See, I'd be afraid it fills me up too much at the beginning. Yeah, I mean, it sounds legit the way I say it, but at the same time it doesn't. So I want to play back on Domes. I had the same thing kind of written down, but a different team. I think the Broncos win fourteen games and they win the division by at least five.
Speaker 5: I don't think that's gonna happen because I don't.
Speaker 2: Because it's gonna be a Chargers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I think the Chargers do it. Why. The reason why that can't happen is their schedules too hard. I'm not saying they can't win the division, but I think winning it by five is bold because their schedule is too hard. That there are going to be teams outside of their division that beat M and bo Nicks. While why I am a bow Nicks believer, he has to have some.
Speaker 3: Sort of a sophomore slump.
Speaker 5: It's not like he had that great of a say, he didn't have a fucking phenomenal season last year for a rookie.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 5: He had a good, good season for a rookie. So if you put him in a sophomore slump, a little bit, which is inevitable to happen, happens to all of them, unless you're a fucking Hall of Famer, right, and then even some Hall of famers it happens. You couple that with some of the teams that are that are better than them that they have to face outside of their division. The five wins is a lot because.
Speaker 2: Even though winning the division, winning the.
Speaker 5: Division by five, because you gotta assume, I think it's safe to assume that they're gonna split with not Kansas City, but uh, they're gonna split with the Chargers there. I actually think it's safe to assume they're gonna split with the Raiders because the Raiders always play them tough. So you've got those two losses there I I think Kansas City is good enough to still say you can split again, and then, like I said, and then you've got those losses outside the division. So I don't think. I think the only team that has a chance to really pull away is actually the Chargers. Just too. That's the best I got, Okay, I got all right, that's the best I got.
Speaker 2: Okay, you got anything to add stone, Nah, We'll do one more each, oh, one more each. I do want to throw a little caveat special take. You don't have to argue this one. One of my quarterbacks with five thousand yards and forty touchdowns will win the MVP this year, and it's gonna be Joe Burrow. Okay, that was that. That goes into my first out of the two qbs. I believe he's gonna be one of them. I believe he has a slightly better year than last year, where he threw for forty nine hundred yards and forty three touchdowns.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna throw out a bold prediction real quick before I give my other one that you can argue. You can't argue this one, and it has a caveat the caveat is that Terry McLaurin re signs with Washington, Jayden Daniels ends up winning the MVP.
Speaker 2: See, and I'm I'm on the the bo Knicks version of what you said about Bonnicks. I think Jayden Daniels has a sophomore so and that's all I said.
Speaker 5: You weren't supposed to contest.
Speaker 2: I think he's a great player. But that's all I say.
Speaker 5: All right, So Justin Fields finish his top five.
Speaker 2: Top five? What top five? Fucking retarded?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Okay, you might as well say, Caleb Williams. Two those two fucking retards. Caleb Williams. Caleb what I will I Justin Fields. Justin Fields won't throw for more than three thousand yards, he won't rush for more than five hundred, and he won't even have six games won next year.
Speaker 5: Shit, I did it just to trigger you.
Speaker 2: Here's my here, and that's not a bold, pretty one.
Speaker 5: Here's my real one.
Speaker 2: Don't you fucking say, Kayleb Williams. I'm gonna say the same.
Speaker 5: San Francis, San Francisco, San Francisco forty nine ers win the division.
Speaker 3: They bounce back and win the division by a landslide.
Speaker 5: I'm talking, I'm.
Speaker 2: Talking like fourteen I'd love. Yeah, yeah, you're talking about like the dominance of two three years ago. I I don't see it happening. If there's a division that could happen in it's their division. I think their division is it can be a coin toss, and you could make a case for any team in that division. And yes, I said any team in.
Speaker 5: That area picked hardy picked Arizona to win it. So like like when when the guns to my head, I'm gonna tell you, I'm gonna tell you that I think Arizona wins the division. But my bold prediction is that everybody's healthy, everybody's back. There's they're figuring out their defense to where they could Their defense was way worse than it should have been last year. Well they had a lot of and they turn around and they put their shit together. They come back, they bounce back, they win fourteen games, and they go in to win the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Might be great. I'd love that. I don't know how to really argue that. My last one is a rookie bold prediction. This may be the first time in what thirty years that we've seen something like this. Travis Hunter, as a rookie for Jacksonville, will have three defensive touchdowns and at least eight interceptions while also having eight hundred receiving yards and eight receiving.
Speaker 5: No way, no fucking way. This kid's a phenomenon. He is a freak of fucking nature, and I will give it to him. But there is no way on God's fucking green Earth that that kid is going to play that much that well, it's not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: He's gonna have two. He's gonna have two pick sixes off of Anthony Richardson. He just needs one more on the years he gets I guess, I mean, bingo, bingo.
Speaker 5: He could get them all. I guess he could get them all against the fucking Colts, right, he could get both. He could do both against the Colts side. He could just do both against the Colts. No, it's I could.
Speaker 2: It's a bold prediction for a reason.
Speaker 5: I actually don't. I don't think I think the dude, I don't think he comes up with with either of those numbers. I think I think either of those numbers are a little high. I could see the interceptions because he's that good. But the but the part of the problem is you don't know how Jacksonville is gonna use him. Jacksonville's talking about not using him on one side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, that's so.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's you know, that's another That's another part against it is that that he might not even have the opportunity to do it on one of the sides. You know, I don't. I'm gonna say this in the nicest way possible. I think that there is a bit of the loud mouth, hard hitting NFL that's starting to kind of creep back in for some players. And I don't necessarily think that there is any player who wants to come after him, because he's not really a mouth, he's not really a disrespectful prick. But there's gonna be somebody who, when he lines up on offense, wants to make a name for themselves, you know sure, yeah, and you know, and possibly just does some damage to that kid. And that might not hurt him, but it will rattle him and his confidence, to make him think twice about the routes that he's running, and that'll affect his performance on offense. I think that I actually think that's more likely than anything than Jaguar's not using him two ways. I think he's meant I think he's meant for defense, and that's what he's gonna be used as. That's what he's gonna end up being used as by the end of the year, is predominantly defense and then a decoy on offense.
Speaker 2: Sure, Stone, you got anything.
Speaker 4: Decoys are decoys, man. You know, one minute Duck is sitting there in the lake, the next minute still fucking sitting there because it's decoy.
Speaker 7: No quess true.
Speaker 2: I do think this isn't necessarily a bold prediction, but I do think that Jacksonville is a team that could surprise a lot of people and win thirteen games and you're like, where the fuck did this come from? But I could see it happening. They're also a team that could win three or four games. Yeah, yeah, they just fall apart. Trevor Lawrence isn't who he was supposed to be. The only thing that's on offense, it's a remote anything good is Brian Thomas junior. But one man can't carry the team, you know, and so forth.
Speaker 5: I mean, Kylin knows what Houston's gonna do, Like we can all we all assume that Houston's gonna come back and be a great, you know, a great team.
Speaker 3: They've got a fuckload of talent, but.
Speaker 5: They they still they They had the same team last year and they weren't consistent. They had most of the same team the year before that, and they weren't consistent. You know, so who the fuck knows?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I got one more thing for us. I want to shake some things up. I do have a bracket, and we're getting ready for NFL season. I picked sixteen of the top NFL players of all time. Doesn't mean that they're the top sixteen one through sixteen, but I did pick sixteen of the top NFL players all time. Pin them up against each other, and I want some I want some spice and some fireworks. So round one, we got the Smith versus the Smith. You got Bruce Smith versus Emmett Smith.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go Emmett's hip.
Speaker 3: Okay uh?
Speaker 5: And we're just picking? Are we picking? Like best?
Speaker 2: Straight up? Who's the best? Who's the better?
Speaker 5: The best? Career? It's just who's the better player?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean career career goes into that. Now, it's tough that you got an offense versus defensive matchup on that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But I disagree a little bit. I think that there are but there are players who had who were phenomenal but didn't have good careers on paper. I'm gonna that's true with.
Speaker 2: Emmitt Smith, Okay, and it takes the kick on that. If it came down to me, I would have voted EMMT. Next up, offense versus defense again, Tom Brady, Lawrence Taylor.
Speaker 3: Tom Brady, Lawrence Taylor's a piece of ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that might be the only man that I dislike more than Tom Brady. To be honest with you, I at least I at least respect Tom Brady.
Speaker 2: I think I think this matchup is a good one here. Next up Barry Sanders and Michaels.
Speaker 3: He's another piece of ship, milerving zero respect.
Speaker 5: I actually, and in all disrespect, fuck Michael Irving too. But I do think that Barry is a better athlete than Michael was.
Speaker 4: Sure, Okay, all right, Stone, I'm gonna say, Michael Irvings, I want to see no tie break.
Speaker 2: This Barry, because Barry left left ship on the table and he was still one of the best players.
Speaker 5: If you would have picked Michael Years, I'm not even joking. Rewind about ten seconds.
Speaker 2: All right, Next up defense. I like this matchup, even though it is defense for his offense again, Ray Lewis and Randy Moss.
Speaker 5: Ooh, that's a tough one. It is that another piece of ship, But I mean that's tough. He was a freak of nature.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man.
Speaker 2: And you think of guys at the end of their career where teams had to carry them to win the Super Bowl, and it was the opposite. He was still carrying the team when they beat the Niners in what twenty fifteen against Gapernet. Yeah, and I mean ray Lewis was a fucking.
Speaker 5: As much as much as Randy Moss is definitely the second best wide receiver to ever play the game, right I do. I do think I have to give it to ray Lewis, though.
Speaker 4: Wow, Stone, I think I got to go Ray too.
Speaker 5: Wow. It hurts.
Speaker 4: I mean, one of my favorite videos of all time is Ocho Senko trying to get him and he just hits him while he's not even looking at him, and he's just a brick wall. Like you just see Ocho just hit that wall and fly back. It's like, goddamn fucking I feel like a sub human compared to that dude. Jesus Christ. And yeah, Randy. I loved Randy. He was such a good wide receiver, and I think he just never got paired with the right quarterback to really make the magic that we all wanted to see because it was there.
Speaker 5: I mean, a phenomenal career. Randy Moss when he was with Minnesota and when he was with New England had a phenomenal fucking career, and he's got a ton of highlights, dozens of highlights. But yeah, I think as an overall athlete, I think I'd have to go right.
Speaker 2: Ray Lewis is the guy that you tried to build your character after on custom create players, you know. But I will say, shout out to one of the greatest stat lines of all time for any fucking position, not to end, Randy Moss three catches, one hundred and sixty three yards and three touchdowns. I don't think there's a better stat line that's ever existed. Three catches, one hundred and sixty three yards and he fucking touched.
Speaker 5: I think Jamar Chase might have had one a couple of years ago that was similar. Maybe it wasn't Jamar Chase. Of have to look it up wild all right. Next one, this is a fun one.
Speaker 2: Rob Gronkowski and Reggie White, I think I know the answer no matter what on this but but rob does own a place in history as one of the best tight ends to play the game. Like it or not, I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna say, Gronk, I got go Reggie White, man.
Speaker 2: I'm also going Reggie White to break to tie. I think Gronk is Gronk, and he's like he's kind of the embodiment of of what's his name from Blue Mountain State but in the defective that right, But like he's everything you want to be, and you know he's a great time. But Reggie White was just scary. There was something scary about how Regg was.
Speaker 5: A freak of nature in the tight end position and he was an athletic person, but he he was an athletic tight end right absolutely, And Reggie Reggie White was just an athlete, Like he could fucking overpower anybody. He can in his prime, he can.
Speaker 2: Out smart absolute animal.
Speaker 5: So yeah, yeah, just Reggie White, all.
Speaker 2: Right, next one, This one is super fucking tough. But oddly enough, they played against each other quite a bit in AFC games, and uh, the defensive man actually owned the offensive man in most of these games. It is ed Reid and Peyton Manning.
Speaker 3: Oh, ed.
Speaker 5: Peyton man dude, Yeah, listen, Okay, I love Peyton Manning. Listen, we're talking about Listen, we're talking about who's a better athlete? I love I love man Who's the better player? Peyton Manning?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: I love Peyton Manning. Phenomenal quarterback, one of the best to ever do it. But there there will never be a better safety than Edrie.
Speaker 2: I would agree with that. I'd agree with that statement hands down.
Speaker 5: Like you hear some of the stories about how he tricked some of the quarterbacks and where he kind of hid in coverage, and how smart this man was and how he taught his teammates ed Red dude, just top to bottom. I'm not And and if if Peyton Manning was matched up against Damn near anyone else, I'd probably pick Peyton Manning. But Ed Reid is Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say Peyton Manning because I want to see Jordan split this.
Speaker 3: You're making him suffer, I know, is that me?
Speaker 2: That's all fucking stally because it seems like you guys are stally, but it might be me.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, he's gonna drop off now because he doesn't want to answer it. He's talking on his fucking ethernet chord.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 4: Oh no, guy, I went you.
Speaker 2: Got you got, you got me now. Fucking domes Herpes has truly infected this entire podcast.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 8: It's the comfort in I think, tell you excellent.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go Ed Reid. I think a position for position Ed Reid is the best safety to play the game of all time. Peyton Manning. There is question whether he's the best quarterback to play of all time. There you you can make an argument that he is, but you have to argue it. Ed Reid. There's no argument he is the best safety to play the game.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, uh, let's lightning through this one. I can't believe that just happened. Patrick Mahomes versus Adam Vinitari.
Speaker 5: Adam Vanitryu Mahomes shut the.
Speaker 3: Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 2: Pat stone. Patrick Mahomes, Okay, I had to throw at him in there. I mean, he's one of the best kickers of all time, most points, like of all time, ever, like he belongs in conversation.
Speaker 5: It's just the only way he wins against another kicker.
Speaker 2: Last up, the one of the goats versus one of the goats, same team, titles together. Joe Montana and Jerry Rice got matched up together.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, before you fucking said it, God damn it.
Speaker 5: And Jerry Rice. I love Joe Montana and he had a great career, but I gotta go Jerry Rice. That Jerry Rice is the best of his position.
Speaker 7: Ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just Jerry Rice put up records like Wayne Gretzky that you question if there is records that will ever get touched. I know Gretzky's just did get beat forever, but it but it took it took a long time. So yeah, I agree with the Jerry Rice. I think Joe Montana was arguingbably one of the best quarts still is arguably one of the best quarterbacks play the game. But you can definitely argue that some of these quarterbacks on this list were better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: Second round, first matchup, Emmett Smith versus Tom Brady.
Speaker 5: I gotta go.
Speaker 7: Tom Okay, Tom Ouch.
Speaker 2: I don't think I could have swayed any different, but Emmitt Smith is probably one of my favorite roun I like.
Speaker 5: Him at Smith better as a player, but I think Tom overall is just he he He Tom solidified himself as as possibly the best quarterback to ever play the game. Cheating a side.
Speaker 2: I think you could have taken away Tom's last three or four years in Tampa. I think it was three years in Tampa after winning against Atlanta in the fashion that he did. He could have walked away right there, and it's still stood in the ground.
Speaker 5: He has never and I hate, has never played on He has never played an NFL game where he was mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. He olds he holds more playoff He holds more Super Bowl appearances and and wins than any other team. It's fucking wild.
Speaker 2: In say, okay, next match up, Barry sanderss Ray.
Speaker 3: Lewis, Barry Sanders, he Ray Lewis. Okay, I can't argue why, but.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go Barry Sanders once again because I think he left stuff on the table. He's still one of the If you name top five running backs all the time, you're gonna bring up his name and he didn't even finish it.
Speaker 5: But you have to look at Barry Sanders as the biggest what if case of the NFL.
Speaker 2: Agree agree? What if he comes out the next year, tears his leg in three different ways and can never play again, you'd still have the conversation that of what is right?
Speaker 5: What if? What if the Lions were better? What if the Lions were up forraction of just any kind of assemblance of an offensive line, like just a fraction better?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure, Next matchup Reggie White versus Ed Reid.
Speaker 5: Fuck Ed Reid.
Speaker 4: I'm mostly gonna go Ed Reid.
Speaker 2: I would have gone that way if a tie break. Last matchup of the second round, Patrick Kermit, the Frog, Mahomes and Jerry Rice Jerry Rice. I agree with Jerry Rice as well. So we got final four. First matchup, Tom Brady versus Barry Sanders, pass.
Speaker 3: Stone.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go Tom Brady back to Dome.
Speaker 2: I don't want to, you know, it's Tom Brady.
Speaker 5: I think it.
Speaker 3: I think it has to be.
Speaker 2: I think it has to be. Also, I don't like it, but it has to be. Okay, just last matchup.
Speaker 5: Just just just for just for listening pleasures. I would rather this be the final matchup than what's going to be the final matchup. I would have rather have been Tom Brady versus Sanders. That's really personal though.
Speaker 2: Okay, Uh, last matchup to get against Tom Brady Ed Reid versus Jerry Rice. Jerry Rice, Stop Jerry Rice. Okay, Jerry Rice. It is last matchup, and I think this is completely appropriate of a of a final for this bracket, best best player of all time Tom Brady versus Jerry Rice. I mean you could ask ten people to build a matchup of a final, and this may be seven of the ten people's final matchup. Yeah, yeah right. I mean it's legit. No matter how they got there, it's legit. So Tom Brady versus Jerry Rice, give me what you got.
Speaker 5: I have to go Tom Brady just simply because they both have They both have records that probably will never be broken, some won't even come close to being touched. Jerry Rice's. I just I think they're just a little less than Tom Brady's because Tom Brady did a lot with a little for so long.
Speaker 7: Okay, he go, I'm gone.
Speaker 8: It's hard looking at those things, No it is. That's why I didn't pull him up the fucking internet. God, it's your internet, man.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, clearly, But the what I had to look up because I do know Jerry played longer, you know, longer than people thought. He played till he was forty two. Tom played till he was forty five.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, but like I said, you could take the last four years of Tom's career away and you could still have this conversation. Yeah right, But I.
Speaker 5: Mean you take the last four years of Jerry Rice's career away. When he was with the fucking Raiders. I mean he only had one and I'm not looking at him, but I think he only had one good season in there, like standout season might be right, yeah, right.
Speaker 4: One, it doesn't.
Speaker 5: Two he did well, but he was he didn't go over at thousand yards, right.
Speaker 4: He did in both of those, but oh three oh four and then Seahawks. Uh yeah, like he only he only went like eight sixty nine, oh three sixty seven and in Oakland, but then he got the Seahawks and only went three sixty two.
Speaker 3: That wasn't a full I think that was a full season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so you did go Tom Brady, right though. Yeah, Okay, Stone, I.
Speaker 7: Think I gotta go Brady.
Speaker 4: I hate to say it, but.
Speaker 5: I didn't easily give it to I think you could easily give it to Rice though, And to be honest, I think you could probably give it to any of the four that we picked for the final four, and.
Speaker 2: I think I think you could also. I think if you game to me for a tie break, not because I'm a Sam fran Homer, I would have gone Jerry Rice just because I think talent wise as an athlete, Tom Brady somehow aged like five wine. Right, But Jerry Rice was dominant from the get. Tom Brady, even though he won Super Bowl at the beginning, his stats weren't all that great. Their defense was out of this fucking world, I think now. But the time Tom Brady, you know, arguably one of Tom Brady's best seasons. They lost the Super Bowl, Yeah, true to the Giants.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, that was seven right.
Speaker 5: I think the credit that I give Tom might be more about his mental prowess and his and his ability to prepare for games unlike any other, and then his ability to not make mistakes. And there's a lot to be said for that type of athlete.
Speaker 2: I agree with that. I agree with that he.
Speaker 3: Is he is.
Speaker 5: He is one of the most consistent players to ever play the game, and that I think that's gonna be something that's unprecedented. It too, but I mean, again, Jerry so is Jerry Rice, So it's true.
Speaker 2: Fuck him all right, well, let's wrap this bitch up. I am excited for football, though as it gets closer, I'm getting more and more excited. So all right, well do on equal one eight seven, Murder in the streets, cash next week.
Speaker 3: Murder rest the case that they give. That's weird. Oh you guys waiting for my joke?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta look it up a second. Wait longer than George Floyd waiting for air.
Speaker 4: God, gotta take a knee for that.
Speaker 7: God.
Speaker 2: Oh you still it's still waits.
Speaker 3: You gotta give me a second.
Speaker 7: Ships genetics.
Speaker 5: Just waiting.
Speaker 2: Oh God, I hope there's one poor sap still listen to this, like this joke's coming right, Shout.
Speaker 4: Out to Ryan.
Speaker 5: How do stars normally die? Good night, Mile.
Speaker 2: We waited for that.
Speaker 4: We fucking drowned in that, like Whitney Houston dead.
Speaker 2: Amy Winehouse is disappointed somewhere.
Speaker 3: Did I send you guys to the card that Kirk Cobain meme? I don't know if you blew it, let me look for real quick.
Speaker 4: It might be fucking career suicide for us, saying on the ear fair enough, did you guys know that Kirk Cobain had blue eyes? Won blew that way, won that way.
Speaker 5: The meme goes, why does Big Pharma hate Kurt Cobain so much because he learned how to cure depression with this one mind blowing trick.
Speaker 2: Wow Wow suicide hotline. I don't know the number, but you're struggling, you know, call it. Don't call us.