Speaker 1: Greeting's Big Brother fans.
Speaker 2: It is Thursday, July twenty, third day seventeen in the Big Brother House and it is the second live eviction happening today. We have sixteen house guests. Three of them are up for eviction. Those three are Melody, Jason, and Rome, and that is the exact opposite order that they are likely to go. Rome is the most likely to go, then Jason, then Melody. For those of you that haven't watched last night's episode, I would again encourage you to watch the first five minutes of last night's episode, maybe six somewhere in that range, just to see the blow up that was the nomination meeting. It was kind of fun the rest of the episode so so. As a matter of fact, I rewatched it a couple of times on speed searching for some certain stuff last night, and I noticed how many times we watched and rewatched Devin's talk about whether he was gonna save Melody or Lyric from the from the nomination block.
Speaker 1: It was. There was quite.
Speaker 2: A quite a lot of rinsing and repeating of that whole thought process, But it was fine. The episode was okay last night. It was The funnest part was probably watching Angela's struggles with the detective costume. Someone will be getting a new probably someone will be getting a new costume tomorrow, or maybe they'll get a power We'll have to see. So what's gonna happen tonight Live Eviction? As I said, the Blockbuster competition that it's hard to say, is Rome gonna win it?
Speaker 1: We don't know what it is yet. At some point late.
Speaker 2: This afternoon, probably about five pm ish for thirty five pmish Eastern time, Julie chen at least they did it last week, and they did it most of the times last year.
Speaker 1: She'll post.
Speaker 2: They'll post a video on Instagram with Julie trying out the competition or explaining the Blockbuster competition to us.
Speaker 1: We'll get a sense for it.
Speaker 2: We'll see if it's a total randomness, or if there's some possible advantage to someone maybe that's athletically inclined or.
Speaker 1: Some other skill. We'll have to see.
Speaker 2: I don't Rome seems to think, oh, it's gonna be built for me, or people think that it's gonna be built for Rome.
Speaker 1: Who knows.
Speaker 2: I think it's often more often than not a crap shoot, right, Mallory.
Speaker 1: Not Mallory. No, Mallory was the power of veto. We saw.
Speaker 2: What's her name win it this last time? Oh no, God Yash wanted. But it seemed like a crapshoot, you know, guessing how many Well the person that appeared the most in the picture, So it could as easily be a crap shoot. Either way, you're gonna have to pick. They're gonna have to pick, probably between either romegoing or Jason going. I don't know how production feels about Jason going, if they look at him as an.
Speaker 1: Important character on this season or not.
Speaker 2: I mean, we thought going in he was a big character, but he was introduced as just a regular player, not as a special vet, And so I don't know, And we don't like to say that they try to favor keeping.
Speaker 1: People around if they can.
Speaker 2: I do think they try to make it as much of a crapshoot as possible as far as I.
Speaker 1: Don't think they're trying to keep Jason around.
Speaker 2: But I'm curious if they would prefer if they had to pick between one of the three to go home tonight, if they would really prefer, well, we'll just lose Melody because we kind of want to keep Jason around. I don't know, but we'll see what happens tonight. I think it's an ap PM. I think every show this year is a PM, so it's either eight or nine. And I'm not gonna look it up right now, you guys can figure it out. I will be watching it live again. I did watch last night on Twitch. I pulled up my Twitch and YouTube and watched the show live last night, and a few people hung out with me while we watched it.
Speaker 1: And talked about it. Would love to do it again if.
Speaker 2: Anyone wants to check it out and just just turn on your computer at again.
Speaker 1: If the show's I'm assuming it's on an eight.
Speaker 2: So let's say, if you turn on your computer or turn on your phone or whatever, or go to Twitch at around eight pm, maybe a couple minutes early, and if you look for bb Gossip you should find me. Of course, I'm just watching it on my YouTube TV account and I can't share that, so you'd have to fire it up on your own device or your own TV or whatever to watch.
Speaker 1: It at the same time. If you want my reaction or you know, you can fire it up later.
Speaker 2: If you're on the Easter or West or if you're on the West Coast or something, you can turn on my Twitch stream and just watch it delayed if you want to watch my live reaction.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: People seem to like to do it, so I don't mind hanging around with people. My wife certainly has no interest in watching the show, so I'm usually watching it by myself anyways, and just live tweeting.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't do as much tweeting or posting since I was just talking to people. That's the other thing. Normally I'm watching it and posting about it, and I did less of that. I may do more of that tonight, though, since it's a live eviction show.
Speaker 1: We'll have to see. But that's what's up. No major things happened last night. It was it was fairly.
Speaker 2: Calm, and again it seems like either Rome or Jason is likely to get voted out. But you know, like we thought, Lyric or Taylor were both kind of working to try to keep Jason over Melody. I just don't know if that's gonna happen. I just don't mind my senses that it's not. But we will no until we know for sure it's it's not it's certainly not completely locked at this point. I would not say that it is one hundred percent sure that either Jason or Rome is going, but I think if Rome is still on the block after the blockbuster, that he's almost definitely going. And if not, if it's between Jason and Melody, the odds are pretty strong that Jason will be getting well, we'll get voted out. So that's where things stand, guys. Short one, Today I am finishing my third shift working at a food stand for charity that I do every year, and so I won't be watching the feeds. Not that the whole lot will go on during today during the feeds, but I will be home and be online in time to.
Speaker 1: Watch the live show.
Speaker 2: Like I said, so thank you for your support. Hopefully starting next week I'll have a bit more normalcy in my timeline. I am again feeling even better than I was yesterday. So we are we are day day, well, my second day of feeling much better.
Speaker 1: How's that?
Speaker 2: And closer to me figuring out how normal I'm going to be for the rest of the Big Brother season. Now that we're into the we're into the full regular routine week two.
Speaker 1: And yeah, all that good.
Speaker 2: Stuff, So I will talk to you guys on the Internet's talk to you tomorrow or maybe tonight something really exciting happens. But again, pop on Twitch, and you can pop on YouTube as well if you go to YouTube and search for Big Brother Gossip all one big long word, and then you can sorry traffic, if you find my account there, you can switch to the live tab and that will also let you watch me on YouTube. But I'm sitting on Twitch, but I can see YouTube chat as well. All right, Sorry for the distraction there. I got sidetracked by where I.
Speaker 1: Was getting off on an exit.
Speaker 2: But all is well. We'll talk to you guys later. It makes sense to me, even if it doesn't to you. Take care of everybody, abye.