Speaker 1: It starts, weren't and we're alive. You can watch us on a rumble LinkedIn Facebook and listen to us on iHeart Speaker Spotify. Who do we have so for? We've got detail Jake Jacobs from Philadelphi, Hamas, I know, some wrong shooting unit. And we've got Greg Islands that are in the n c I S Visual Agents from Tennessee. So there's a weather down there by the way.
Speaker 2: Not too bad. It's pretty warm today. Wow, and I got a little sun, so I can't complain.
Speaker 1: Good. Hey, so we have breaking news. There were two I know Frank Porlato in Destgate. Reporter of Frank Porloto was going to try to meet us and join us there. Oh, there you go, Frank. Mysteriously you up here? Hey, So Frank, you've got breaking news. What is it?
Speaker 3: Well, it's uh, the sad demise of the prosecutor and the Jerry Sandowsky case. He passed away in December thirty first Joseph Hollywood, Joe mcgeddigan this seventy six, So he's.
Speaker 1: Part of the bill. Can you can you show the Yeah, so the age, he admits former prosecutor Feena Prosecutor Seena and Metagetti getting controlled twenty million dollars restaurant set up for the Jerry Santisky which's victim.
Speaker 3: That's accurate, right, Yeah, it is accurate, you know. I mean, I think from their perspective, they did all the work. Joe and Frank Fina did all the work. They created the story, they helped fabricate the story for Payden. You know, it reminds me a little bit of when when O J was complaining that everyone had books and we're making money off of his case. And he's the one that did the hard work.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. And it just so happens that although mcgeddigan is dead now at seveny six, Bean is still alive and mcguaeligan's previously believed to be paramore, which is his actual wife Gay And why is why is Gay on the on the trust fund? Well, so.
Speaker 3: I would say, all in the family.
Speaker 1: So it's a corrupt corruption family.
Speaker 3: Well it would seem you know that a guy, an incompoop by the name of Sebastian Payden says that Jerry Sandusky never molested him. Then he gets into the hands of Joe mcged again, and suddenly he's being told according to his mother, they'll never have to work a day in his life. And suddenly the story changes to he was raped every single weekend for one hundred and fifty six weekends straight, starved, held in a dungeon in a basement, screaming. But it was according to the story that mcgedd again and Peyden concocted with sound proof so nobody heard it. And then each weekend after he was raped, abuse, starved and screaming, he'd go to school all weekend, never tell anybody about the abuse, and then he come back the next weekend one hundred and fifty six. Great times, Jesus was Joe mcged again, and so then he pocketed. They pocketed this twenty million dollars settlement, and I estimate the mcgedigan and his wife made millions much more personally stuck to them than what Peyden, who they have on an allowance of I think it's now seventy five thousand a year. And my feeling is it's possible, just possible. Job the seven inch you're hearing, which we expect will reveal criminal exposure on the part of the late Joe mcgedigan, and I don't know his cause of death, but it may have contributed.
Speaker 1: A guilty consciously to Yeah, I've been in that dungeon. Dungeon tell you yeah, and we both probably talk to Doddie, I'm in the kitchen, and you can hear you perfectly well if you just did better.
Speaker 3: I talked to her from the basement when she was upstairs.
Speaker 1: I didn't have to scream, right, there was no scrapening.
Speaker 3: I just said dotty. She says, yes, I'm down here, I'm being abused.
Speaker 1: Yeah, story is and yeah, oh my god, it's a preposterous story. I'm sure you follow up on that, so we'll be anxiously awaiting. I do.
Speaker 4: I will.
Speaker 3: I want to say one last thing, if anybody feels inclined to be sympathetic towards this criminal now, to cease to put an innocent man in prison. You know, he knew all the time that he had John Calhoun's or James Calhoun's us right well recording. He knew that, but he never told the jury, never told the judge that. He only said that James Calhoun was demented. And then they allowed a janitor to do a double hearsay. And I guess to sum up for those who don't know the man had absolute evidence a recording in his pocket that showed that Jerry did not abuse any boy in the shower, and he hid that from the jury and then got to someone else to testify that James Calhoun, the man who's recording he had set and told them opposite. And that was a distinct lie in the court. You can't trust this man, dead or alive. He was a sinister character.
Speaker 1: Thanks absolutely absolutely, Frank, thank you very much for kaman us enlightening us as to MC getting into depth. And we're looking forward to any reporting that you have.
Speaker 3: There'll be more.
Speaker 1: Okay, Thanks, thanks John, Frank, thank you very much. Okay, So we have two guests this episode.
Speaker 4: We've got.
Speaker 1: Pathologist doctor Roger Hodkinson and uh he is the first first physician in Canada to speak up publicly on the COVID madness and he's taken a front of uh the Canadian government as a result of that. Well do we have do we have him on yet? I guess not? And we also have Christine editor Christine Lyn Harvey of New Living and Independent Reporter. But we've had we've had doctor Hodgkinson on before, which is quite the quite the experience. I mean, he holds no bar, he doesn't hold anything anything pack Let's see here while we're waiting for doctor Hodgkinson and anything happening in your neck of the woods, Jacob with us.
Speaker 5: Well, he just got he just had his inauguration speech, well not innauguration, his re election speech a couple of days ago. Of course, he singled out Trump for a couple of things also as they all like to do, like walls and everything.
Speaker 4: But my new Year's uh, it's twenty twenty six.
Speaker 5: I know this shirt is twenty twenty five because I tried to get Philadelphia to listen and vote that piece of crap out, but there mim screwed. So hopefully in twenty twenty six we can inconcentrate this guy. I think, you know, like Black Minnesota, it's the same drift going on throughout this country. Yeah, and Krasner is, you know, one of the drifters. And I'm hoping that people wake up to what these guys are doing and stop saying he went that away like the old cartoons we used to watch.
Speaker 4: And you know, pointing at Trump while they rob you blind. It's impossible.
Speaker 1: John.
Speaker 5: I know we talked about Crashman, but it's impossible for you to have nineteen. And I think that's the long when they start talking about billions like that, when it goes from nine to eighteen to twenty. If they give you that numbers, it's probably tripling it.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately.
Speaker 5: And in Philadelphia, get back to Krasnan, that was his whole exageration drift. You know, people are legally locked up, they fish, the cops are bad, the prostitutors are bad. And now once it's coming out that everything he told these courts is a lot, and he let murderers out. Matter of fact, one of the murders he let out who got out and killed two editional people.
Speaker 1: I just saw Ralph. Ralph reported that, yes.
Speaker 5: Mister Garcia, if you want, if you use that term loosely, he just went after another guy right around the corner from we killed the sixty eight year old. I know the area ended up getting he ended up getting this come up and so to speak.
Speaker 2: Right around the corner.
Speaker 5: Which it wasn't like we were going to lock up the crash rooms in the locker, but it took it took someone else.
Speaker 4: They'd be probably going to be ready to horror to do this.
Speaker 5: So these guys don't care about the consequences of their actions, whether it's Somalian terrorists or Philadelphia murderers, they don't.
Speaker 4: They don't really care.
Speaker 5: So hopefully if these people can wake up in our government. I don't care what side of the alley on the Republican a Democrat. I'm getting to the point now, I don't care about what side, But they need to sit back.
Speaker 4: In do something about this. You know.
Speaker 5: And Greg, you're talking about Tennessee, the girl in in New York whom I'm downin me just want put in the office, want to take all your houses. Her mom lives in your neck of the woods in a couple of million our house. But she's saying white supremacy.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: It's the same.
Speaker 5: Grip in different forms that meta wolf size, depending on where you're at.
Speaker 4: But you can speak on that.
Speaker 3: Problem better than I can.
Speaker 2: It's Yeah, this is such a murky world we're living in right now, especially with the news the way it is. I mean, the the I was just watching some Uh. My weak spot is always economics. I don't I don't quite quite get that. You know, I'm very simplistic that two plus two equals four, and if you if you have to pay something where it's five dollars, then there's just your shit out of luck, right you know, So I like forty trillion dollars in debt or something like that, And the fact of the matter is is that every American would have to pay five hundred thousand dollars each to actually get out of debt right now to have our country god a debt.
Speaker 5: Well, the thing about it, Greg, also you talk about keep it simple, is that how do you going to Congress with five dollars in your pocket, get a fifty thousand dollars a year job, and two years later have thirty million dollars in the state where they're saying a legend all this fraud happened. It doesn't add up. You could do your taxes like that said, Hey, I got this job, I spent my last five dollars to get it. They're manning me a hundred thousand dollars, and two years later when I do my taxes, I'm worth thirty million, and no one seems to think. And meanwhile, getting back to your your point, but we're trillions of dollars in debt.
Speaker 4: So while that getting rich, our children are.
Speaker 5: Getting pummeled with this nonsense is going to be left upon in their shoulders. And they always do part of their grift. I'm talking about the government script. Here we go again, shut down, shut down. Everything always happens on the last day, and then you get all that pork or crap.
Speaker 4: In this fielding.
Speaker 5: No one seems to can figure out how it got indeed, which John, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: No, that's true. So Tim Walls is not going for re election, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard us moving to Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good. I mean if it survives Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we have a large amount of missing persons down here. You better stable himself to the floor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, generally. When you mentioned that yesterday offline, we got to follow up on that. That's very interesting. Yeah, there's an incredible amount of missing human beings in Tennessee.
Speaker 4: It seems like they always walk off Broadway towards that river. You never see him again.
Speaker 2: Nashville's a horrible I guess.
Speaker 4: The Nuba Triangle. I guess you got.
Speaker 1: They got a great bunch of ball games, though it's true they just had the Division one championship. Did you see any of that? I did? Yeah, that was a great game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Vanderbilt. Uh and and you know the balls are They're always you know, pretty interesting games to watch.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately I didn't see it. How did Pavia do?
Speaker 1: Uh? Guys, well, he kind of screwed himself. Yeah, we're or he could have said, you know, he could have said I was the runner up to the Heisman Trophy. Yeah, but instead he tried to you know, slam down other people, which it would make him look much better if you just said, hey, it's a pleasure being the runner up to the Heisman Trophy. Congratulations in Mendoza. Hey, but I'm gonna work runner up man.
Speaker 5: I did see Mendulza. I did see that game, and I think he or w bit of the Heisman. And plus there's Indiana still in the bold thing. So and Van Will didn't make it even though they played it good season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems just disjointed this year for some reason. They need to get it straightened out. John.
Speaker 5: I think you're just saying that because Penstate had to go to the pinch Trape all the way.
Speaker 1: You were, you know where they beat Clemson.
Speaker 4: Yes, and I'm sure you were happy. I'm sure you were happy when they did that.
Speaker 1: Well, this is the thing. Apparently thirty two of Iowa States guys are going to be Penn States CAUs. Yes, so including a couple of the coaches are coming to I believe, yeah, that Terry guy from the interim coach will be on board. Okay, apparently the doctor is having difficulty get on the Canadian government is.
Speaker 4: I would be.
Speaker 5: Surprisedly putting a little spike in his something with doctor Hockinson.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, I believe they.
Speaker 4: You know, they definitely had a reason too. You know.
Speaker 5: I'm sure we'll touch on a little bit more when when the doctor gets on. But these are things that we talked about for years down when this thing first happened in doctor Hockinson and doctor Conrad and people spoke of this. Not all this stuff is coming out, and it's interesting with doctor Hockinson and Christine and Harvey who's coming on a little later. I don't know if you guys saw the my High stuff today with the new food pyramid, So.
Speaker 1: New food Paermo, Yes, our audience doesn't have a food pyramid anymore.
Speaker 5: Well, no, they well he inverted it. He said, Uh, it's all this process stuff. But I'm sure Christine's going to get into. But all this stuff is intertwined with this. Foremar we're talking about with walls. You know, you got people in Georgia. They're getting in dited for the COVID funds. This Amoli stuff was COVID partially covetated. A lot of it happened before COVID. You know, whether it was childcare or medicate. You know, you're going to find it in California, You're going to find it in Pilson Day, especially in Philadelphia. So it's going to be our I think we got the doctors.
Speaker 4: I can stop talking.
Speaker 1: Did we get the doctor? Did the doctor? Come on? I'll do that.
Speaker 4: Chet done it?
Speaker 2: No, I got INTERVIEWD to tracking tracking government funds, there's all these different forms of like mips, uh, and there's there's direct MIPS and reimbursement MIPS and and you have to when you're working in the government, that's how they move money around. And uh, there's different colors of it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: So like when we actually got we had a government shut down, I'm thinking it was like two it was like twenty eleven or twelve, and uh, this half the office got gutted and it had to go on furlough, and it was all because of what color of the money was that I actually paid for your bin. You know, when we can account in the government for our money like that, there's no reason why we can't account for this kind of money. You know, It's hard for me to buy that both. It seems to me that both both sides, Republicans and Democrats, are guilty of it and they don't want to actually get it under control. It's kind of my two cents on that part of it, though, correct.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're they're both still and how can you not tracktic It's impossible?
Speaker 6: And then you have.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 2: I like the sound.
Speaker 1: And so we were talking a couple yesterday, Craig and I about taking over hotels. When we take over to hotels, we had an Spionace case. I guess we can say that now it's been so many years ago. Spion Ice case in Delaware where the where we had to overtake two hotels. What would they do now what it happened in We had so many weapons in that hotel that you know, they just kept away from us, basically cleaned the rum and left. That was it. Yeah, But.
Speaker 5: Speaking of hotels, I'm sure you guys saw the thing with the ICE agents and the homeless security people not being about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why it came up. That's why I came up.
Speaker 5: And I don't know if you also saw today that there's been some sort of officer involved shooting involving ICE agents in Minneapolis today.
Speaker 4: It happened about a couple of hours ago.
Speaker 5: It's still unclear at least I haven't gotten the updates or whether it's an ICE agent who was shot or an ICE agent who was shot someone so, but it was a large protest. People ran in vehicles. But the mayor made a statement that the agents are causing this harm. So it comes to time when you just got to lock these people up. I don't care whether they're a mayor, a governor or whoever. You can't and a bet the enity and people don't want to say, oh, we're not in war.
Speaker 1: We're not in war.
Speaker 5: We've been in war for sometimes. You guys know it, it's not everything's not dropping like John just talked about guns. Everything's not kinetic.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: We got the Venezuelan ullships. That's you you know what I mean, that's or that's economic war. You got these drugs, that's fitting off. That's chemical warfare. You got all you got the processed foods that we're going to talk about, that's all warfare against us. Because when your kids are dying at the age of twenty five or can't join the service because of juvenile diabetes and hypertension and high blood pressure because of all the processed.
Speaker 4: Foods, these are acts of war.
Speaker 5: And when we got people in Minnesota sending money that they stole from us to a terrorist group, and your Mayriorage coming out and saying where the problem, I think that's we.
Speaker 4: Need to look into somewhere. And all those laws, I think we can find something.
Speaker 3: That chargeable.
Speaker 1: Well, I think I think obstruction of justice.
Speaker 4: I'm like, we gotta go a little harder today. I think we need some subeditions, like like like they would like to use the worst additional infection, treason we got.
Speaker 1: We got the doctor.
Speaker 4: Okay, now he's gonna talk a little different than active. I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as soon as we can, as soon as I can see he's on fire, though I know the producer is trying to go trying to get him on. So we had him for a second. Let's just get him a couple of minutes.
Speaker 2: Together, Jake, So why aren't we doing it? Why aren't we arrested somebody?
Speaker 4: I think part of it is everyone's involved.
Speaker 5: You know, I keep going back. We just had January six, and you had these idiots. We all know January six was froud, but look at their warfare. You got all these people in government with a candidlight visual for a lie. And you know by of the reason we had these First Amendment protections. It's like when Pa Ravere was running saying, the British Wire Company is to give the people information so that they can help themselves, to protect themselves and also protect this country.
Speaker 1: But when you have a.
Speaker 5: Media that we had and the government that we had, if they're all complicit in this criminal activity in some way, shape or form, then who's going to do something about it. They took them, They impeached Trump twice, They locked up the J six ers for.
Speaker 4: Years.
Speaker 5: They shot Ashley Babbitt, you know, and killed her. No one's you know, they placed pipe. I really agree or disagree about who did it or who didn't do it. That's that's still to be determined at a later date. But it doesn't make any sense that we have no answers or no one gets anything. There's no indictments. You know, you got people now who's saying get Maduro? Or now you got Maduro?
Speaker 4: Why'd you gonna get Maduro?
Speaker 5: It's these people are crazy, and we keep allowing it to happen. And unless, unless we follow suit with what our founders could. It ain't just upon the government to echo what the founders wanted. Sometimes it goes back to the people, is what the top of that document says. It comes to time when the people gotta take care of their own constitution. We can't let activist judges that they want to call them, or this corrupt congress person or senator or governor. We can't continue to allow them to do this to our country because pretty soon, and I believe it's in Venezuela situation, is an awful good three dimensional, four dimensional or even eight dimensional.
Speaker 4: Chess would by the president and his in his National security stand because Venezuela was doing a lot.
Speaker 5: You know, you talk about the voting if you want to, if you want to save the twenty twenty what's stolen?
Speaker 4: I'm going to shut up right now that I believe we got doctor Hopkinson backstage.
Speaker 1: Those we have, Oh, doctor, doctor, thank you very much for joining us. Doctor Hockinson wanted my pleasure, the first Canadian physician to uh uh you know, attack the COVID theory. So we're lucky to have you. We had you in the past and uh you were very enlightening. Thank you very much for taking the time to be with.
Speaker 6: Us, my pleasure.
Speaker 1: How sir, how are things going up there are in Canada? Canadian government?
Speaker 6: You're talking about canadi Stan, the communist Republic of my god, very good. Yes, yeah, we're we're we're dying to be independent here in Alberta from the madness that's going on Federally. We'll never join the States, unfortunately, but nonetheless, hope springs eternal.
Speaker 1: Jesus.
Speaker 3: Now you're you're.
Speaker 1: Pre mirror. Is her last name is Smith? Is that right?
Speaker 6: That's right, Daniel Smith?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, you know her push right. She's she's interested in in uh seceding and joining you.
Speaker 6: No she's not. She's no, no, no, no no, She's interested in her own career and always has been. She's a opptunist. Ah, now we get the real story. She'll back to chill, back who I was winning?
Speaker 1: Oh God, Oh my god. So doctor, uh, well, Bill, we have a we have a gifts and go for the doctor who is uh fighting the uh Guinean government. At the same time he's doing a bunch of things to say people, do we have that good giftsen go address? We can leave up there? Sure does that? Doctor? Does that look right?
Speaker 4: Can you see that?
Speaker 5: H Doctor Hottins said when we I think the last time you were on was that throwing the truckers situation?
Speaker 6: Sorry, could you repeat the question?
Speaker 4: I said, the last time we had you on was that throwing the truckers situation?
Speaker 6: I'm not I'm not sure. I was with the truckers in Ottawa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, I think it was.
Speaker 6: It was the proudest moments in my life.
Speaker 4: And that was the COVID thing.
Speaker 5: I think Canada actually got on board with fighting that this nonsense, these mandates with the truckers prior to us really jumping on board. I think the truckers were the first one to let anyone know that. You know, ironically, was Canada you talk about joining the States or not doing in the States. It was the truckers who actually put forth the violation of rights force some people to take vaccines or wear a mask, and that's I think that's what you.
Speaker 6: No, I was before the truckers. Yeah, yes, I was the first to speak up in Canada medically and take the bullets that happened. The wall has closed in over five years and that's the reason for my gifts and go appeal.
Speaker 1: But no, I was.
Speaker 6: I was with the truckers. We had a famous breakfast meeting with the family when I was offered a plane ride, private plane ride to Ottawa. The next day, Doctor Eric Payne in Calgary called me said, hey, Roch, do you want to do you want to take the seat to Ottawa tomorrow? And and the family said yes, do it.
Speaker 1: So I did it. So I have things I mean that was That was on inspiring. What do you guys do with the truckers up there particularly?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was on the stage every day with illustrious people. It wasn't just me by any means. Tomorrow, Leach was there, Brian Peckford, the ex Premier of Newfoundland, a solid, solid individual, Doctor Paul Alexander was there, Eric Payne, Julie Poiness. It was a most momentous time.
Speaker 1: It was exercise in watching you every day on TV and very enlightening. You were telling the real story when they were trying to get out there next.
Speaker 6: And the significant thing is that everything I said then was an understatement of what we know now. I'm totally vindicated, but still being prosecuted. Persecuted. You might say, the process is the punishment by the College of Physicians a surgeons so cold of Alberta.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable because it's it is it because of their protocol? You know in the US, when you uh go off the reservation, so to speak, with the medical protocols, you know, you get banished kind of right. Uh, same thing with these hospitals here. For instance, if somebody has cancer and they they're trying to take it from COVID and they're trying to take an option optional. Uh you know, uh position where you're taking alternative drugs. You know that the doctors will to write you off because you're you're not following their protocol. And I I recently had a conversation with doctor. Maybe we should ask you this. You know now they have teams as opposed to just having a doctor. They have a team. Is that team so they can blame each other.
Speaker 7: Or what?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: I don't think that's actually going on. It depends upon the country, of course. In the States, with the control that hospitals have over the physicians with privileges there, and the control that the Academy of American Pedeologists pediatricians have over all pediatricians, the dictats are coming centrally. They're not coming from any collegial discussion in front of the patient.
Speaker 1: Wow. So I had a conversation with the you know, first of all, they have this team and they run things by each other, I guess multi dimensional teams. I was just asking them for uh, you know, informational purposes. And I talked to the doctor, I said, what is going on with our medical system now? And she said, this is the head, the head of this team, the head of the and she said, our medical institution is being crushed by the weight of the rest of the medical profession. You know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's that's right. It's it's it's top down, and that's why it's so difficult to counter it. If you try to counter it in the States, you will lose your hospital privileges, so you may end up losing your medical license. You may also lose your academic position. They've got three different ways of getting at.
Speaker 1: You, boy, that's all accomplishing three options to hang you.
Speaker 6: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 4: You know you said that, you know it's still going to this day.
Speaker 5: I know we're talking about a while back, twenty twenty one, I believe, so we're looking at four years later and you're saying it's still trying to crush you because of what you came out and said and spoke about. With the vaccines, That's right. Why is it that you believe that they're they has so much venom towards you to because of it.
Speaker 6: Well, you can't fix stupidity, can you. No, the evidence is overwhelming. Look, just the evidence is mounting daily. If I could just give you a very quick run through, we could explore each one of these if you wish, but yes, please, yes, just a machine gun kind of presentation of the significant recent events. There's recently been a consensus between three independent researchers using different data sets, that the number of deaths in the USA directly due to the so called vaccine, which is not, of course, it's genetic engineering. Those estimates range from four hundred to eight hundred thousand directly attributable to the so called vaccine. Four hundred to eight hundred thousand deaths in the USA have been hidden up hidden from public scrutiny. Next point, the expert committee of the CDC that was supposed to recommend changes to the vaccine schedule recommended that a black box be put on every vial of the so called mRNA vaccine that was rejected by the CDC. The black box rejection, despite four hundred to eight hundred thousand deaths, was rejected. There's probably been another issue, probably been a Faustian deal between Trump and Buller which goes something like this, Trump I wanted a radical reduction in the cost of pharmaceuticals right across the board, to which Buller said, I've got no way of confirming this. This is supposition to which Buller said, no problem, sir, just one condition, hands off the mRNA vaccine.
Speaker 1: Is that a deal?
Speaker 6: Trump said, yes, end of story. Recently, just two days ago, there was a radical reduction in the recommendations of the CDC for the childhood vaccination schedule, radically reducing it, which is a move in the right direction. But we must remember that recent studies have shown that totally unvaccinated children are much healthier in every respect. Than vaccinated children. I'm not talking about the COVID vaccine now, I'm talking about the vaccine schedule. It's also been shown that the number of doses that you have as a child directly correlates to the incidence of autism. So this movie is in the right direction. But a recent paper by Dr mccullor from the McCullough Foundation documented that the children in Denmark with this reduced vaccine schedule, they do better better than the children in the States with the current the previous vaccine show. In other words, it's moving in the right direction. We we do know that, you know, this is politics in action. This this the veiled hand of Big Farmer involved in all these decisions. And the supposition is, of course we never can get to the truth. The supposition is that Susie Wales, the chief of staff ex senior lobbyist for Big Farmer, is the guardian of the gate that basically has a very clear understanding with Kennedy, Battacharia, McCary and so on that you're free to do anything you want making out America healthy again. But read my lips. Your job's in the swing back off the mRNA vaccines.
Speaker 4: So is that what age with the Denmark schedule with vaccines, and.
Speaker 5: I think within the last couple of days because of what you just described is the autism and all the other health side effects of supposedly the vaccine that's supposed to help American and American children has actually harmed them. And the vaccines scheduled the Denmark use is out Denmark Billy news that we're going this way. So Susie said, you can do that, Jay, and I forgot the first name with the other doctor, but you can do that. But you gotta lay off mRNA because Mr Na there's some serious damage.
Speaker 4: To this country.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's let's let's dig into that, because there's one other thing that is about to happen that has not yet happened. That is the most important thing. I want to say. Everyone thinks that COVID is over lived with it move on. No, No, emphatically no, because of a study that's about to be undertaken. He happens to be a Canadian Dr David Speaker SPI spe I c H E. R, a molecular biologist in Gwelph. What is deeply concerning to all of us is quite apart from this catastrophic slaughter from this so called vaccine is the possibility which is the nature of the study or probability. More like, that the mRNA, the RNA in this so called vaccine has been reverse transcribed, as we say, into permanent incorporation in our DNA. Now, wow, the way he's going about this is in two steps. He already the nature of the sample is seamen. He is looking for the permanent incorporation of RNA into DNA in spermatozoa in men who are being vaccinated. If that is shown to be the case, the next step is to show that in an unvexed child of two vexed parents that the child has incorporation of the DNA in their own genome. Let me translate that into the significance of it. First off, it's an instant Nobel Prize because this is the most important study ever in medical history for the very simple reason that it means that therefore no reason whatsoever, essentially another episode of flu for no reason whatsoever. If he can show this, it means that humanity has been changed forever and ever and ever, with sequential passage into every generation. If that's not bad enough, the other important aspect of this is we haven't a clue what it will do, except it won't be good, because anytime you tinker around with a magnificent perfection of the human genome, you do not expect a positive outcome. It could well be that it will have an additional dramatic effect on fertility, which is already there from the VACS itself acting on the over it. It could well be that they're simultaneously a reduction in fertility as well as an increase in mortality from cancer and other conditions. Net result a reduction in the population, not by intent. I'm not into the genocide camp at all as a conspiracy theory, and we can get into that, but the net result could effectively be a genocide because of reduced fertility and increased deaths. That is something that we believe is likely to happen because of this mad experiment on humanity in which the majority of the world's population has been injected with this stuff without a goddamn clue about what it will do long term. Quite apart from the short term, the four hundred thousand, eight hundred deaths in the USA that's chicken feed compared with what could happen now. When that hits mainstream press, be prepared for a revulsion that is unimaginable, when lay people understand that they have been changed and their children have been changed forever and ever, with totally unknown consequences for no reason whatsoever, be prepared for a degree of revulsion that is currently unimaginable.
Speaker 5: Well, I believe, And I want you to tell everyone. I know your airs, because I know what you want to say. It's a common person with this nonsense. And that's your friend Anthony. And if do you think he knew and should he be placed somelyre? I know you, I know you already say what he needs to be. But since he's the result aid his hands on this COVID and now we have these problems, these catastrophic e vestments things. I think it was intentional. You may not know who says you don't believe in the conspiracy theory. I think it was intentional or some type of chemical.
Speaker 4: Weapon that was being developed. I could be wrong. I'm out as I don't have your expertise.
Speaker 5: I just think it was something some sort of chemical weapon that was being developed by this guy look Malone.
Speaker 6: Not that I have the greatest respect for him because he's late to the party and he's not fessing up about his involvement early on in this this manufacturing process. But I heard this verse from Malone, so first to attribute something to him dual function research. What that means is simultaneously with the gain of function as matter as that is an existential threat to humanity as matters. Gain of function is it is married to an ability to produce an mr Anda vaccine in the shortest possible time. The whole episode that we've been through was from start to finish a DoD exercise. It was nothing to do with an intentional release. It was originated from a lab with notorious biosafety issues. With gain of function, it escaped. Now what the DoD realized was in short order. This is a huge opportunity to trial run the manual on the shelf for a real bioterrorism threat, in which we go through warp speed development of this vaccine and we put it out there as a trial run to see how we would react if North Korea or Iran or China did something even worse. Because you'd want your frontline people, your army, and your police to be protected, and you didn't give a damn. How many of those people died because it was experimental, eighty percent of them would survive to defend the country. That's the nature of dual function research. The whole thing was a DoD exercise from start to finish. Felt she was just the front end stooge, the literly putchian who'd achieved nothing in his life, but had all the money back by the person who was really running the show. That was Colonel Burke's ex army. She was the person orchestrating the entire program from production to delivery to use internationally. Jesus, just let me elaborate on one final thing. Why was this not in a genocide? In intentional genocide? The reasons are many, but the main ones of these. First of all, it didn't kill enough people if you wanted to kill look, even four hundred thousand people in the States is a fraction of one percent. It didn't kill enough people first off. Secondly, there was no evidence of and how many it could kill because they'd not done any of experimentation of that nature. But thirdly, something of this magnitude internationally, if it had been a plan, a coordinated attack on killing a significant portion of humanity. If that was in fact the intent, you would have expected by now at least one whistleblower who couldn't live with him or herself to have gone public and said, this is actually what we were told to do to kill people. That hasn't happened. So for those reasons, I'm adamant that this was not an intent genocide. It was an opportunistic time for the do o D to operationalize a trial run that they were lusting to do, and it didn't matter how many people got killed in the process.
Speaker 1: Jesus christ We're also we're joined by editor or editor Christine Lynn Harvey of New He's an independent journalist from New Living. Uh. Christine's doctor Roger Hodkinson, Canadian doctor the first to call out COVID, myself, Jake, Detective Jake Jacobs, and Special Agent Greg Highlands to so everybody knows who's on but Christine, we'd really appreciated. I know that the doctor has a Gifts and Go for he's being attacked by the Canadian government for telling the truth. Can get his word out with that Gifts and Go. If you have the ability to do that, that would be helpful.
Speaker 6: Sorry about the interruption.
Speaker 4: That's okay.
Speaker 1: Doctor.
Speaker 4: As another question for you, why do you think that covid.
Speaker 5: Attacked like people would high pretension and high blood pressure and diabetes. Why do you seem like those people were the most at risk from the covid and then after that the vaccine.
Speaker 6: If there's a reason that you will the principal cause of all the problems, whether it's from the infection or the vaccin scene, particularly from the vaccine, which killed Muaame way more than the infection ever did. If you subtract out the deaths from the respirators and medaslam in Britain and so on, if you take those out of the equation as absolute matt interventions medically, covid itself killed very few people, and even those people could have been saved with more appropriate use of antibiotics early on. So you know, that's that's my answer to the treatment. The treatment side of it. What was specifically denied was evidence early on that ivermectin might help, along with eloquist and vitamin D and so on. In other words, the mccullor protocol and Dr McCullough, the McCullough Foundation, a dear friend of mine. He actually helped me through COVID personally, for which I'll be eternally drateful. So that's the essence of the you know, the treatment side of it. I should make it clear that before COVID, I was not an anti vaxxer and I am not an anti vaxxer. Now, just for the record, for those people listening who want to get at me for spreading misinformation, what I what I do expect in the future is evidence based medicine that vaccines of any type actually not only work but are safe. Very important, veryone to realize is that when Dr Plotkin P L O T K I N. Doctor Plotkin is recognized as the Grandfather of vaccinology, he wrote the standard text that's used in every medical school, The Father of Vaccinology. When he was deposed by Aaron Siri understand essentially said and I paraphrase, there has never been a safety trial according to the usual rigorous standards of any vaccine.
Speaker 4: Ever.
Speaker 6: That is from the horse's mouth of the father of vaccinology. Now that's a staggering statement. It shows the power of big Farmer and the immunity that they have because of the prep act to be totally totally free to make money from a product which has no track record, no evidence of safety. That's why this whole episode is so significant in medical history to pull into question the evidence for not just vaccines, but what other drugs did the CDC pass through as okay for human use? What else is out there because of the pirouette that happens from the top layer of the CDC into big farmer boardrooms. They're bought and paid for, just like the US media is bought and paid for. What other evidence is out there? And we don't know? And that's a very, very worrying time for a traditional dark like meat. Because the vast majority of medical conditions, except for surgery, cancer, the vast majority are chronic conditions for which we have no clue as to the cause hypotension, depression, arthritis, diabetes, etc.
Speaker 1: Etc.
Speaker 6: What we cure virtually nothing. What we do is give you a thing called a four letter word, a pill. And when the doctor is giving you that prescription, he says two words that you don't understand. He or she will always say this, try this, try this, because the certainty of it working is not known. Can you imagine what it's like to be a traditional dog who's suddenly aware of the intense corruption in medicine that undercuts the very basis of trust in prescribing a drug for your patient in front of you. That trust is evaporated between us and the authorities, and the trust is also evaporated because of COVID. The trust is also evaporated between us and our patients because our patients now don't trust their doctor because their doctor pushed something on them that could kill them, and they did it for one reason and one reason only, being petrified of losing their income. That has meant the trust that normally happened when you closed the consulting door and you had a confidential conversation with your patient, that trust has gone. And we built that. We built that trust over centuries, and you don't get it back.
Speaker 1: That's true. Hey, we're going to take a brief break, both of you. Can you stick with us after the break? I certainly wanted. We've got a ton of questions and I also want to go through this gifts and go again. So we can we take a break and we'll come right back.
Speaker 6: Hold on to your seats.
Speaker 8: Cosmic Explorers kg R a digital broadcasting the unliabeled number one source for raw, uncensored, paranormal and UFO talk radio has just unreached a sizzling online large store. Stay cosmic on the move with accessories, rugged phone cases, vibrant yoga mats and notebooks perfect for jotting down UFO sightings. Agnite your obsession with the unexplained through bold, exclusive gear that demand's attention.
Speaker 6: Kicking him up with the supernova.
Speaker 8: The store launches two heart pounding collections, KGRAA Digital Broadcasting and Bishop James Law. Every item you grab helps power the network and its groundbreaking shows. Stand with the truth seekers at Fast, score your stellar swag and join the uprising today.
Speaker 7: Definitely not gonna be one that sits on the sideline and watch from the old school law enforcement style.
Speaker 1: I believe in being proactive, and when you have a.
Speaker 7: Proactive police agency, our sheriff's office, you're going to get results. And you don't put criminals in jail, take them off the street. Almost two years ago, I was introduced to Brad Cove, the sheriff of Kenny County, Texas.
Speaker 1: It's time.
Speaker 7: He was desperately needing help from other law enforcement agencies to help combat the influx of illegal aliens coming through his county. We actually donated some burners to Kenny County Deputies when we're down there working Operation Long Star with them, and many they just rave about them because they're able to use them in these fields, in this brush when they're chasing these suspects. When we're dealing with these illegals down here that say, for instance, they take off and we have to chase them and they bail out of a car and take off running, you know, or if we're in front of with a driver that's aggressive, instead of having to go straight to lethal force, we can do non lethal by pulling out to burner and popping up with a couple of rounds of this OC gas and uh just drastically produces are I guess you want to call hand to hand combat with these people. He really knocks them down. Fact, most of times you've got to chase them down. They're realk. They just want to throw their hands up and say, hey, can give me something to take this, you know, water or whatever and get all this air and outlines. But with these you can just get in a close proximity of them when that lall burst, I mean, it gives them no matter what.
Speaker 1: Every time I've deployed my burner.
Speaker 7: It's been effective every time, and I've had everybody comply once they've been hit.
Speaker 9: Behind every folded flag is a family. When American lives are lost in defense of our freedom, TAPS is there to help the friends and families of those who have served and died. TAPS the Tragedy Assistance Program for survivors. We provide help, hope, and healing every day. Visit us online at TAPS dot org or call one eight hundred nine TAPS.
Speaker 10: Dude, So you don't care about his light.
Speaker 11: You just care about covering up your little top secret stuff going on.
Speaker 10: Meanwhile, this man's dying.
Speaker 9: How dare you put these people in the military to defend us and then when they come out, you just kick them to the curve.
Speaker 1: And we're back. Hey, I wanted to uh reintroduce you to who we have a special guests. We have Talkedtor Roger Htkinson from Canada. He's the first physician in Canada to speak up publicly about the COVID madness. And then we've got editor and uh independent journalist Christine Lynn Harvey from New Living magazine New Living who we've had him before. Both both we've had hoot both before and there are awesome guests. And then we have Detective Jake Jacobs from Philo off your homicide and the outsourd World shooting unit. And we have a veteran UNCIA A special agent, Greg Islands from Tennessee, and I'm John Stedden, veteran n t i S Special agent. So we appreciate both of you being with us. Doctor you have I wanted to touch based on this right away. You have a gifts and go you basically you're under attacked by the Canadian government for your UH enlightenment early on. It's a gifts and Go and people can reach it by by going to that website. Right as far as you know, it looks good.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Thank you very much, really appreciate it.
Speaker 4: No, I think the pleasures ours. I mean, yeah, put your nick out there. That's what happens exactly.
Speaker 1: If you if you recall if you were following the truck or convoy at all in Canada, you saw doctor Hodkinson every day at press conference, every day at Ottawa, you know, trying to beat back the falsehoods and give you the truth. And it was enlightening to see him tell us what the hell was going on actually going on? And to have faith and somebody liked doctor Rodkinson was a miracle during that time frame. And we've got we still have them. So we've got to be able to have somebody we can trust, and we can certainly trust doctor Rodkinson. And I appreciate you taking the time to be with us. Christy, can you can you bring that to you to your readers? Do you think? Sorry?
Speaker 6: Really good?
Speaker 11: I just posted in an article on the subject at New Living News dot substack dot com.
Speaker 10: But what they failed to mention that important.
Speaker 11: I didn't see the previous what you guys were discussing, but the new Morning labels on the COVID packaging we're just starting today.
Speaker 6: The audio wasn't the greatest is the question about warning regarding the COVID.
Speaker 10: Vaccine, Yes, the updated warning that was actually issued.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 6: Well, the ACIP, which is the Expert Advisory Committee that was supposed to be advising the CDC on the safety of the so called mRNA vaccine, they made a strong recommendation that it received what's called a black box warning, which means a big label on each vial with a black line around it that says this is dangerous stuff and can kill you. Right, that recommendation from the experts of that that committee of experts, that recommendation was rejected by the CDC, and so it is. And the the f d A, I'm sorry the f d A. The FDA under McCarry, who I think is best known best known as doctor Malarkey, as opposed to Dr McCarry, totally totally inexperience for the job, and he bent to the will a big farmer expressed through the very effective silent intimidation from Susie Wales, who was the as you know, the chief of staff for Trump, ex big farmer lobbyist, veiled the veiled handed big farmer is being shown consistently influencing American public health policy.
Speaker 11: Right, Well, we have a problem with lobbyists in this country. It's called legalized bribery. The company, actually all big business has paid millions and millions of dollars to lobbyists in order to knock down any kind of compensitory.
Speaker 10: Awards that would be sure even to.
Speaker 11: A person that was injured by a pharmaceutical.
Speaker 6: So it's not just the influence of lobbyists on the chair chairman, chairwomen of the various congressional and Senate committees. It's much more serious than that. Basically, as you're probably aware, it's only the States in New Zealand that allow big farmer advertising on television. Big farmer advertising is if we've all watched it. I'm an addict of Fox News, so I watch a lot. Canadian politics is irrelevant. It's all to do with the States. So when you watch American television and you listen to these big farmer ads, you listen to thirty seconds or a minute of an interminable list of side effects of drug X, which is utterly meaningless to the individual and should be simply something that's assimilated by a physician and told to you directly if you need it. In other words, it's a huge waste of money. If the intent is to inform, it's not intended to inform at all. It's intended to control. Because if you're the major source of advertising revenue for Fox or any of the other mainstream media, you don't piss on your major customers. Essentially, essentially, Big Farmer has bought and paid for big media in the States as well as politicians. They are bought and paid for in the back pocket of big farmer, and whenever they jerk your string, you listen.
Speaker 11: Well, what I find a little bit more disconcerting is that the mild cardis said is paused by these m r NA vaccines COVID vaccines, that they're not even mentioning that they actually pause the cytokine storm, and that it's not just affecting the heart, it's affecting all your major organs. So that's the problem I.
Speaker 6: Have with Let me explain, let me explain what's actually happening with this injection. There are many, many ways in which the consequences are made are made evident from bosis of blood vessels in particular, carcinogenesis in particular, But the one of the biggest ways, one of the biggest ways the problem creates chronic conditions is that by the very nature of this mRNA vaccine, it is programming all your cells in your body without exclusion, it's programming, programming them to express on the surface of your cells. The spike protein itself. The spike protein is very pathogenic. It immediately attracts the immune system to attack and get rid rid of it and create antibodies against it. But in the process of attacking that spike protein before it's released from the cell. When it's still on the cell's surface, the cell that's expressing that spike protein will be killed by the immune system. Translation. That is another way of saying widespread multi organ autoimmune disease when the body attacks itself. We are seeing a huge increase. Quite apart from heart attacks and myocarditis, sudden deaths in the middle of the night, turbo cancers. The real problem going forward is the enormous load of new autoimmune chronic diseases caused by this immune attack against any cell in your body, the brain included.
Speaker 1: Why. We're getting a lot of questions. For instance, there was an outbreak in October of this year where people start to come down with more stuff. Do you have any idea, any idea why?
Speaker 6: Well, one of the things that happens when you vaccinate in the middle of an epidemic or a pandemic. First of all, it's dogma. You don't do that. You do not start a vaccination problem in the middle of an infectious episode. It's intended to protect people from developing the problem. If that invasion of the population happens at some point in the future, you don't do it in the middle of an epidemic or a pandemic. It's dogma. You don't do that. And the reason you don't do that it creates what's called pressure on the pathogen to evolve into a more imus a version that's that's more resistant to the immune attacks. So you get progressive change that's forced on the bug. They're not intelligent, they're not thinking. It's just that the random mutations that take place, some of them have a greater survival potential. And the more you put pressure on that that new pathogen with this theoretical vaccine, the more you try to suppress it, the more it evades you and creates new versions for another wave. So the big lesson that that's already been known. There's nothing new about this. You can never ever, ever get ahead of an RNA virus because RNA viruses are different from DNA viruses because they mutate much more easily. There's no correction method for the replication to make sure that the bad copies are eliminated. So RNA RNA viruses are notorious for constant mutation. That's the reason why this year's so called flu vaccine, which is useless by the way you get more flu with it than you did without it. But not exactly the definition of a good medicine. But the whole, the whole thing is crazy. You're encouraging the very thing you want to prevent.
Speaker 5: Well, it's funny because well, Christine, you know, you guys talk about lobbying and things of that nature.
Speaker 4: You had a guy who literally died in front of our.
Speaker 5: Eyes and refused to say that it was Myra Carlatis and the buffalo bills no more came out of the mar Hamm and someone paid them off or threatening them, whatever the case may be, the bills. And then you've got you just said, doctor Hockinson, is we still got fauci tied to these follow immune deficiencies central type events.
Speaker 4: I mean it has to be known. I know, you just talk about the Department of War, Department of Defense.
Speaker 5: It's just why are these people not in jail when you have people intentionally harming the people?
Speaker 6: Well, it is the consequences of the vaccine is an acquired version of a disease like HIV. It's not HIV at all, but it shares the common denominator of being a multi system and causing a profusion of immune related conditions such as autoimmunity that is a direct consequence of of the VAC. So it's called vades v a i DS vaccine acquired immune deficiency syndrome vaccine related. It's not HIV by any means, but it's similar. It's similar in that regard, and.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm wondering without having that background back in the with A and now we come forward to the m RNA and you have this over immune deficiency thing that you're.
Speaker 4: Just put a v want to say now it's vaccine needed.
Speaker 5: It's just like all this stuff is pre pre ordained or premeditated, or whatever you want to.
Speaker 6: Call I think you have to realize about Faucis. He's a lily putty in it's always failed, but he has all the money. That's a very dangerous combination. He failed to get glory from his HIV vaccine attempt in Africa and other therapists for HIV. He failed. He's a failed man. There's nothing more dangerous than a failed little man with lots of money. He looked looking looking for glory, and so his opportunity was when he met with Trump and the conversation if I'm Trump I would have said to Fouci, hey, look, hey, Tony, we got a problem. What are you going to do about it? And Tony would have said to Trump, who was ignorant of very smart, I'm a trumper by the way, a big time despite everything that happened with with COVID. But Trump would have said, what are you going to do about it? And Tony would have said, Hey, you know what done? We can lick this thing in six months because he knew. He knew that the DoD had already experimented with lipid nanoparticle deliveries for brain cancer. He knew that the delivery system was there. All that had to be done was to package it with the mRNA. That was all that had to do. He knew that. He knew that he could deliver very quickly because all the process of manufacturing had been essentially perfected. He knew that, and so he said to Trump, Hey, you know what done. We can lick this thing in six months. It would have been a thirty second conversation in which Trump would have said to Tony, Okay, Tony, do it. He believed in Fauci. It wasn't Faunchi, of course, it was books, but he believed he trusted Fauci because of his eminent reputation. He was lied to. Now, the very first rule of public relations is this, if you screw up, fess up. Fess up immediately, contritely, in front of the cameras, unscripted, and guess what. If history has anything to go by, look at tailan All for example. If history is anything to go by, if your contrite and you point a finger at who lied to you and the reason you behaved like you did, your star will rise. Your star will rise because you've shown humility and a willingness to put wrongs right. That's what Trump should do to save his place on Rushmore. Because the longer it takes for him to stew the big mayor culpa in front of the cameras and point a finger directly at Fauci and Burks. The longer it takes, the more tarnished his record is going to be because the science is becoming overwhelming. You cannot bury the truth no matter how much you try politically. So my recommendation for him would be, if he wants his coveted position on Rushmore and the nobel price to go along with it, fess up now, Listen to Kennedy, Listen to Batacharia, Listen to the people who know what they're talking about and are being muzzled. Listen to them and act on what they're saying. Then your star will rise.
Speaker 5: Well, while Charlie was saying this long before he became a member of the Trump's team, He's saying this fact when you were saying it over here, you know, so I'm sure he's saying it now. I'm sure he hasn't changed, just like Kennedy hasn't changed his opinion on chasing autism.
Speaker 6: Those guys know exactly what I have just said. They're not stupid. They're extremely smart, more knowledgeable than me. They have enormous resources, they know exactly what has happened, and they are being muzzled by the power of Big Farmer and its influence, its tentacles through congressional committees, Susie Wilds, and the media, mainstream media.
Speaker 5: I can't agree with that, so Susie wild but I guess the condomine of Susie Wilds.
Speaker 6: Being the gate keeper totally totally, totally, totally correct. Everything's okay, make America healthy again, great, go for it. There's just one big condition back off, mRNA Vaccines. Is that understood your jobs on the line?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: Wow, Hey Greg, do you have anything to say about the do O D just picked up things?
Speaker 2: Well, It'll be started by saying that I was feeling pretty good before the show since I got two of the jabs.
Speaker 6: So you know the d D thing.
Speaker 2: So you know the doctor here is he's an expert, and he knows a lot more than I do, and so I'm kind of like, you know, part of the I grew up in a shadow of the place that I'm not even sure if I can mention it, but just as a kid growing up in the shadow of this place. It was a government owned entity, and they supposedly had every virus known to mand at this place, and they were doing testing on it. And it's in the northeast of the US, but I grew up near it, so I keep that in mind as I'm talking. It was about getting ready to say this here that the doctor had said that this was a d D program. And now I'm a civilian, and I've been a civilian for a long time, but I listened to the congressional where Ran Paul was questioning Fauci and the fact that this was and this is is me supposing that this was a DARPA, a DARPA, a DARPA contract and knowing a little bit about contracting and how it's done. You know, we we're going to we want this contract. You're going to do the following on this contract for US. We're going to pay you, and then these are the the the standards that you're going to do. But this is being done foreign in a foreign country, but it's still been approved by the US government. The thing that makes it problematic, and again I'm supposing because I didn't have any access this this is not my area, is that if it was a DARPER contract, that it was also a special access program, which would not only make it highly classified, but it would even make it more classified. The only to talk about it is if.
Speaker 1: You're in this program. Yep.
Speaker 2: So when I was listening to Rand Paul talk about this and the Congressional when even though it was really kind of a circus, I was able to pull out some points in the testimony that Fauci was giving is that yes, this was approved by this this was approved a contract approved by the US government, and they were doing this. You know, this development of the virus over there, and the reason why they were doing it over there was that we would never permit it to be done in the United States. So it's kind of hard to arrest something that was approved by the US government. The legality of it would be the release of it into the public, which it should have never been released into the public. And then as I was listening to the doctor here talk, I was remembering because I was watching it as it was developing. I was watching This would have been like September October of twenty nineteen where it actually started moving this way. I saw videos of the Chinese lockdowns over in China and the citizens were being king for spitting on the sidewalk, and there was videos of people spitting on the elevator buttons and things. And I remember pretty well the reporting that was coming out from from they were called there. It was d D reporting, intelligence reporting. There's words that they use that I know what it is. It's the irs the information intelligence reports that were being read in Canada before they ever were put out to the United States. They were because Canada is part of Five Eyes. They were in They were being read in Canada Parliament.
Speaker 1: Do you remember this.
Speaker 2: Everybody was trying to ascertain the impact of this thing. So if you think that this was a d D contract, and then you have DD intelligence actually reporting that there's this thing being leaked over here, and or this sickness coming out of China and it's being reported, and then you hear being read in Canada, but the American people are that's kind of ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 6: There was that flurry of emails from Fauci to his underlings, the enormous mid early morning flurry of emails essentially saying, holy shit, it escaped, right, holy shit, the gigs up. We're not supposed to do this, and now it's been shown that we have. And of course that's why he lied in front of the committee repeatedly. He knows he's guilty as hell, but offshoring the white glove routine a very dangerous activity to some laboratory elsewhere. He chose a laboratory with notori safety record, the French build the place. They know chapter and verse about how it was being run, notorious biosafety. It's not at all surprising that it escaped, But when he did, that's when the DoD jumped on it as an opportunity to trial run the vaccine. Now, let me be clear, Malone's concept of dual function research as a way of defending it is utterly ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous because there are a million ways to Sunday of manipulating a virus to be more lethal. You cannot predict what North Korea or Iran, or China or Russia have cooking. It's anything that you could imagine, So you can't be ready for something that's unknown what you in terms of the vaccine, You cannot predict what the next by a warfare event is going to be. So the whole idea of trying to manipulate organs to be more virulent, risking their escape, as happened, is ridiculous concept, so dangerous, and so unnecessary. What is needed is because we can't control gained function in China and Russia because we not no way of knowing what they're doing. What is vital is that we have an immediate ability to respond to that threat that could be the opening salvo of World War III. We don't know, but it would be very very desirable to protect our frontline forces, army and police. Recognizing that it's impure that it's not being tested because of this new agent. It's terribly important that we have the manufacturing ability to actually create that in volume as fast as possible. But to do that, it's just a matter of waiting to see what they deliver. There's no way of predicting what they're working on. You could have all kinds of intelligence within their organizations. Yes, that would be an ideal, but let's assume it's tight. You've got no way of knowing what they're playing with, so don't play with it yourself. You're simply perpetuating the problem. Gain of function research should be banned internationally immediately because it is an existential threat to humanity. To create something that could actually kill off ninety percent of the will's population. That is something that should stop immediately. And I'm glad to see that there's been a moratorium on it in the States, but it should be banned, actually banned, and there should be an international effort to ban it everywhere. Much more dangerous than nuclear weapons, much more dangerous.
Speaker 11: Okay, Christian any part, Well, I just I mean, I agree with the doctor in the sense that I do believe that the bio bioweapons are more dangerous in fact, the nuclear movements, because there are I think there are, there's just too many.
Speaker 10: Ways that it can go no more, it can more than just.
Speaker 11: Some kind of weird disease that we've seen playing with all these things and playing god.
Speaker 10: You know, I just feel like it's worse than well, it's.
Speaker 6: Not just dangerous, it's utterly pointless because you can't predict what they're going to do. Once they've declared what they've got, that's the time to jump in with another warp speed vaccine for your army and police, but not to try and predict it because it could be a million different ones.
Speaker 11: Yes, Well, the thing that I'd like to discuss is that when you do get injured by a vaccine, there there is ways to get compensated, but they've made it extremely hard to do. So the burden of proof is on the patient. Now, with the quiet, with the regular vaccinations that people receive, for example, the flu shot and childhood immunizations, there is a program called the ic PLEA, which is the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.
Speaker 7: Is that.
Speaker 10: What, uh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: The reason the reason they're not pursuing the reason they're not pursuing compensation for vaccine injuries is very simple. It will break the bank. You're already bankrupt. You're already bankrupt as a country.
Speaker 10: That's why they make it.
Speaker 6: Bankruptcy at warp speed. And you don't need additional massive government costs. It will merely accelerate your bankruptcy.
Speaker 11: This is what the party industry doesn't want. They don't want to reward. That's why retort reform. The lobbyists that are pushing for tort reform. This way, these corporations don't have to.
Speaker 10: Pay what they should pay.
Speaker 11: And for example, with the v i CP that is that is for regular it's not including the COVID vaccine for that. But the burden improved is on the patient, that the one who was into that's right. If you get a vaccine and you have certain symptoms, they have to fit within the vaccine three timetable.
Speaker 6: But it's not just the patients complaint. Well, the big point, The big point is exists doctor. The doctor has to spend a lot of time filling in the forms and that's not compensated. That's the whole that's the whole reason the VEZ database is massively underrepresented because doctors don't want to spend the time to fill in the forms. Quite often they're incomplete. For example, the lot number of what was injected is often unknown. So you go through all this trouble of reporting something and it's rejected.
Speaker 10: Right, there's.
Speaker 11: The beasts thirty thousand reports here. I am very certain that there's a lot more that is not well.
Speaker 6: The underreporting factor is felt to be between thirty and forty in terms of the VARs database, the accepted government acceptance of a vaccine related death, it's felt to be underreported by a factor of thirty to forty. That's from a variety of independent opinions, not just.
Speaker 5: Well, we had doctor camrad On here who actually said that she actually stopped when she started reporting in a vaccine the veyors whatever that database it's called death and got.
Speaker 4: Her in trouble and got her fire.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the additional threat. The additional threat. You go to bat for your patients and then you lose your privileges at a hospital. Look, let's let's be clear here. Let's be clear here in the States, medicine is a business, and it's largely controlled by large corporations that have clear protocols as to what you will do for condition X, and if you don't follow that protocol, you're not going to last very long in the organization. Have I got your attention yet? It's not a matter of an individual physician's opinion. It's a matter of the organization's protocol for revenue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which gets us to.
Speaker 5: Attentional poisoning of us will processed foods right? You know, en poison a whole population process foods, And me personally, I believe that whether it's the COVID vaccine or the processed foods, I believe the community from which I come from is always the peatri dish for those type things.
Speaker 4: When the vaccine was first administered, they wanted to give it.
Speaker 5: They act as though they were trying to help that community, but they wanted you, based on your statements, they wanted them to be the test rats. When processed foods was coming up well, being more prevalent in the sixties, into that nature used to be this store called Murray's Equal States.
Speaker 4: I don't know if everybody remember it, but you.
Speaker 5: Had to literally take that food from freezer to prime paint, you know, because it was heavily processed. And one last thing in why community, we used to have this thing called government cheese, and that government cheese tastes better than any cheese you could buy because they put certain things in it to have you devour, which was safety process.
Speaker 4: And I know Christine talks about this a lot.
Speaker 5: As far as you're helping out, I'm going to get my bar and you got it because you're I'm telling you right now, and I've already got the plot.
Speaker 11: So yeah, healthy you're getting. Unfortunately, our whole, our whole system is messed up from the soil that we go our food in is completely poisoned. It's a deplete of bioorganisms like earthworms that make rich soil that feed the plants, that boost the vitamin and phyto nutrient content on the plant.
Speaker 10: So it starts with the soil.
Speaker 11: We've got to start right rebuilding the soil. And then when you rebuild it in such a way you don't need chemicals, I don't need pesticides. It's called rigenitative culture. There's many it's called permaculture. There's many different nuances to rebuilding the soil. But it has to start with people. Individuals growing their own food in their backyards, so you know where your food's coming from.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think it's important to take the big picture here. With the Trump administration and the role of RFK, has OURFK been muted in terms of mRNA vaccines, Yes, unquestionably. However, what COVID and RFK are revealing is the immense corruption within the medical industrial complex. That was something that everyone was totally unaware of before COVID. For example, the medical journals I used to think were the epitome of evidence based medicine. No, the medical journals are a business which depends upon the advertisers placing the ads for the drugs in those journals, and so the journals only publish what big Farmer thinks is agreeable to their business adventure. Ah, So what the other good thing that's happening? And it's important to have a balance perspective here, because nothing happens, you know, no matter how concrete, The real reason for doing anything is it's always a compromise because of existing forces that are launched against you. Unquestionably, this is a tremendous moment in American history to have Trump appointing RFK and trying to change so many things at the same time. Has he been as successful as I'd like him to be with mr and a vaccine No, but has he produced a tremendous advance in slaughtering the vaccine schedule so that there's no attraction of what it was, so that a lot less children will get autism. It could still be reduced further, but he's doing tremendous work in that he's doing tremendous work in trying to change the lifestyle of Americans with healthier food and all the things that go along with that. So there's a lot of good stuff going on. It's just the brutality reality of politics. Having taught gorilla marketing in my previous career fighting big tobacco, you never ever in politics get what you want, no matter how obvious it is, because it's always always a matter of compromise with forces that are opposing you. But we are seeing, we are seeing. It's important to say that we are seeing tremendous progress. That if Biden had got in again or Kamala and a heartbeat away from Harris as a president, oh please, if all that had happened, we wouldn't have known anything about the scale of corruption that is pervasive at every element of modern society. The media, the judiciary, big farmer politics, medicine, the church, etc. Etc. The corruption that's been revealed because of COVID, and largely I would say the starting point was the truckers in Canada. It wasn't me that started the freedom movement. I was the first to speak up about the idiocy of what was happening as a result of COVID. That was minor, minor. Whatever I did was minor compared with what the truckers did. The truck has put their standard in the ground for freedom and said we will not do this, and that movement morphed internationally, first to the Netherlands and then in internationally. It was a tremendous statement by the Canadian truckers that got the world aware of the loss of freedom and how it's being engineered and why it's being engineered. That's what we have to be so grateful for with the Canadian truckers. I am so so proud of what they did and so proud of being with them in Ottawa to make that statement.
Speaker 1: That was definitely awesome.
Speaker 4: It's fun because what you and Christine both are talking about.
Speaker 5: There was a press conference today and I'm not sure if you saw it, Christine with those type of things. They were talking about Maha as it affectionately known now, was talking about the soil growing your own foods. They were talking about the vaccines. All that stuff was discussed around eleven o'clock to day. If anybody want to go back see spending what I've look at that press conference.
Speaker 6: But yeah, just as we're talking, look at what Look at what's happening with the glycophosphate round up thing. Now, it's enormous, it's enormous. Their their their stock price is tanking. Beyer, I mean the writings on the wall, the compensation that's going to be demanded because of glycophosphate related injuries. That's a tremendous start for food safety. It's in everything, the dies that they.
Speaker 4: Got out of the foods.
Speaker 5: You know, it's amazing how we had all the dies in our food that were banned.
Speaker 4: In other countries.
Speaker 1: How could it be help?
Speaker 4: They're literally injected you with this stuff and they said, hey, tricks are for chance.
Speaker 3: I was killing you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's all it's all about.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna use that here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's all about the money. It always is about the money. Everything's about the money.
Speaker 11: Did you guys talk about the amyloid plaques that we originally talked about on a few shows back about the funeral home directors were finding amiloid plots in the bodies that they were preparing.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 11: Well, another side effect of COVID as a result of the cytokine storm is now they're finding amyloid blood clots.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't think the cytokine storm is more an acute thing that that kills people in an acute illness. The plaques that are being reported are probably there's a lot of science that still needs to be elucidated here, but the the preon like pluques are probably due to misfolding of proteins that are caused by the random randomness of protein production in the ribosomes of vaccinated individuals. When when the when the When the m R and a so called vaccine gets processed by ribosomes to produce by protein, one of the letters has been changed, Uridine has been changed to a different chemical in order to make it more resistant to degradation. When that particular letter that's been changed as it's going through the ribosome to make a protein, the ribosome can have a hiccup, so to speak, and jump over it or stop, and the net result is that in addition to the spike protein that's being produced, there's a huge variety of totally new proteins, the function of which most of them may well not have a function, But we don't know what is being produced. What we do know is that some of them have apparently a propensity of misfolding and creating aggregates. And I'm not talking about the clots now inside the blood vessels that Enbalmers are finding. I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about accelerated Alzheimer's like conditions, preon like illnesses due to misfolding of proteins, random protein production by the ribosomes inside each of yourselves. That's the current theory to be proven. The other story, the other story, the the intravascular fibrinous clots found by Embalmers is a is a totally different story. That's probably a similar a similar process, but a different manifestation of causing blood to clot in a very unusual way. The fibrinogen, which is the essential element of fibrint clot, the fibrinogen being forced to condense into these unusual clot like structures. As a pathologist, I can tell you that if those were occurring in living people, it would be it would be quite inconsistent with life. They probably arise because of the change in p H of the blood when during the process of dying. That's when they're being created. And I've seen it, and i've seen it autopsy in unusual numbers. These embombers are not stupid, they're not crazy, they're they're very experienced. They know what they're talking about. It is a definite, definite issue, but it's it's not corresponding to something that's occurring during life itself. It would be totally incompatible with life.
Speaker 1: Doctor, if there's somebody that got the COVID vaccination and they're facing stage four now, or they didn't get the COVID vaccination and they're facing stage four now, any any suggestion that they do well.
Speaker 6: The most important over the counter medication for health has been and remains vitamin D in appropriate dose five thousand international units a day, very safe, very very safe, very cheap, and very effective in a number of ways. Vitamin D is not just effective in preventing bone disease and rickets. It does that at a very low concentration. At a higher concentration, vitamin D is a potent boost to your immune system to do all the good things that it's supposed to do, namely not just prevent infection, but also to tone up the immune system for its principal purpose, which is to surveil your body twenty four to seven for eighty odd years for the very small cancers that are developing, which the immune system recognizes is not you and therefore knocks them off. The reason we live until eighty five cancer free is because the immune system is knocking off the small cancers every minute of every day, and that will be enormously helped by having the optimal level of vitamin D in your blood. So people be glad to hear that that's the best thing that you can do. Five thousand international units a day, very safe, very effective. Other than that, anti inflammatory agents and agents that like quasettin, like neac.
Speaker 1: If.
Speaker 6: People are suffering from long COVID, which is mainly due to the vax with some due to the continuing infection, but very prolonged long COVID is almost always due to the vaccine itself, not COVID. There are all kinds of things that you can do for long COVID to try and and prevent the complications. Natakaines, of course, bromolin are some of the most important ones. Following the mccolor protocol. You see, you see long long long COVID has two principle presenting features brain fog and fatigue. Now it doesn't You don't need to be a rocket scientist to connect those two. That both energy dependent. About twenty five percent of our energy requirements are in our brain. An enormous consumption of energy in our brain basically delivered by migochondria developing at producing ATP to keep our neurone functional. The connecting theory between brain fog and muscle fatigue is mitochondrial attack by the consequence of the vaccination with MR and A. That's the connecting thread, and promoting mitochondrial health is the essence of trying to circumvent the consequences of long COVID.
Speaker 1: Jeez, that's really an important point. The five thousand international units of vitamin D per day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you can get them in It's typically in two and a half thousand units of tablet and just take one of those morning and night. By the way, a very interesting I didn't know this until a good friend of mine, my best friend at school, actually became an eminent gastrentrologist in Britain, Dr David Grimes's he's the international Vitamin D guru, and he pointed out, he pointed this out to me. You're not going to believe this. Do you know where eighty five percent of the will's production of vitamin D takes place? And how they how they make it?
Speaker 12: I know the manolin it's made in China, and the feedstock is wool from Australia and New Zealand, no kidding, Well, us a lot.
Speaker 11: Of chemicals to process, that's right. Indeed, so you want to look for either a vegan sore so even the good old fashioned pod liver oil and it's about fifty six Do you take.
Speaker 10: A tea spool?
Speaker 11: Just want to spoon? That's more than half of your vitamin D requirement.
Speaker 6: Anyway, the general point I'm making is North America, the Western world is totally dependent upon Chinese pharmaceutical production in general, not just vitamin D, and so we have a serious supply problem on our hands. Things go south with China very serious.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what COVID pointed out when it first happened.
Speaker 6: Yeah, India, India has A is ramping up as an alternative producer of pharmaceuticals, but it's going to take some time. We are very very dependent. Oh, I'll leave you. I'll leave you with my famous mnemonic. You know, messaging needs to be really simple and very easily remembered. So here's my mnemonic to reflect the importance of what's going on at a societal level and at a personal level. And the mnemonic is very simple. It's A B C D. The A B C part is anywhere but China, and the D part that's societal. The personal part is the D vitamin D. If there's one thing that people should do, it supplement their vitamin D. What used to be called the season of Coffs and culls is actually the season of vitamin D deficiency. Every old person in a nursing home is profoundly vitamin D deficient and a sitting duck for infection.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm gonna take you to the NDCD.
Speaker 7: A B C.
Speaker 6: I think that's easy to remember. That's easy to remember that for sure.
Speaker 1: Doctor. We really appreciate you taking the time. Christine also appreciate you taking the time. Honest to God, doctor Hodkinson has been a godsend to the rest of us. They know what's really going on. So if you have an opportunity, go to give send goo dot com slash support doctor Hodkinson because he was there from the very beginning with trying to explain to people what the hell was going on with COVID. You know, this is your opportunity to, you know, show that you support him.
Speaker 6: Well, I thank you for the opportunity and I'll leave with.
Speaker 1: Some hope.
Speaker 6: And the statement is this good always wins.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, sir, yes sir, Thank you stay strong doctor, Thank you you interesting
Speaker 3: H