Speaker 1: Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately. I wouldn't say I've been missing it, Bob. That's the girl in famous is when you're more than famous.
Speaker 2: Health. It's talking real, Steven.
Speaker 1: I'm not to the feeling of a drill.
Speaker 2: That's something in your m.
Speaker 3: That's fine. The corn out of seven gonna.
Speaker 2: Sid I'm killing in the neighborhood.
Speaker 4: Never got to tie you out.
Speaker 2: A lot of my thoughts about and I'm gone waiting for the buses, but the busses won't go. The duck stops quiet and something one others those ships coming in a step up walks was a riding something of his own, not of coupes. Stop sound king, and I mean it's gone gang out.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of SAIDs to the braying out and the six claim for that moment in time, the final come back and sell me and that man isn't here, what's calling and real soon the fealing isn't here.
Speaker 1: It's just telling you.
Speaker 2: The stout side broke and the menu start with dang the bot on the sail body.
Speaker 3: After the biggest clam on that moment inside.
Speaker 5: And that final go back to me.
Speaker 2: I saw clients something coming in last step watch on the riot. Something all not another unhing else step.
Speaker 1: Well, across the streams.
Speaker 6: Excuse me, gun you said crossing the streams was bad. Across the streams, you're gonna endanger us. You're gonna endanger our client. It's a nice lady who paid us in advance before she became a dog.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily, there's definitely a very chance will survive.
Speaker 2: I love this player.
Speaker 4: I'm excited to get war.
Speaker 2: Let's do it. Worry see you on the other side.
Speaker 1: Break, I splain with you, doctor mcman. Everybody, let's show how we do it here, jess on Arizona.
Speaker 7: In my country, there is a problem, and that problem is transport. You take very, very long, because guys are stime to speak. Throw transport down the well.
Speaker 5: So my country can be free. So my country can be free, we must make travel easier than my head before and my contry. There is problem, and that problem needs to jude that they ever about his money, They never give me pne. Throw the Jew down the world.
Speaker 3: So my gutsy can be free. You must have him by his haunts.
Speaker 5: Then we have a big body.
Speaker 3: If you see the Jew coming home, you must be careful of his death. You must have him by his money, and I'll tell you what to do. Everybody, throw the Jew down the world. Some of my country can be free.
Speaker 8: You must have be You buy his hands, they can be dreams.
Speaker 1: His haunts, jazz hands. Who taught you how to do this?
Speaker 3: You are right?
Speaker 2: I learned it by watching you.
Speaker 4: I see Daniel in there. Can you hear me as? How's the delay?
Speaker 1: No? You sound great. No, I don't hear anything, but you sound a great.
Speaker 4: Okay, so it looks like substantial delay like before. I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna uh, I'm gonna switch over to telegram. We've been streaming on FTJ together for quite some time since FTJ started, and I've caught your show only a handful of times. But uh, it's about time that we we got you on the show and uh, and the audience got to meet you. I know that a couple of my audience watch your show all the time. But tell us about Ballbusters, tell us a little bit of background or you know, whatever you're comfortable sharing with. If you want to give us a the down and dirty bio, like five.
Speaker 1: Or six years ago, maybe longer than that, I kind of got fed up of listening. I mean, I enjoyed listening to other people's shows and podcasts and stuff like that while I was working or driving far distances from Yuma to Arizona to when I still have the store. And but I kept on noticing big, huge chunks of information were missing, at least from my reading, and I was like, why didn't they address this? Why he is that omitted? That's a really big, huge, you know, point to be made that's not being made. So after not being fulfilled I guess from other people's shows, I just decided I'd taken upon myself to fill into blanks that were being missed by other people. And that's kind of how it started. A lot of it was design directed around the Jesuits in the beginning, and that kind of branched out into the avase of of now. But also, uh, you know a lot of medical freedom, medical reality, and you know, things like murdered by injection by Eustace Mullins and things like that were and Behold a Pale Horse where things where I started from unfortunately seeing a lot of errors in mister Cooper's you know, mainstream narrative when it comes to Germany and World War Two.
Speaker 4: But it is what it is, no stranger to that narrative being uh being a little bit off right, and that you you get it. I mean when you say that, you you kind of get into some you get into a lot. So I imagine that you you probably see a lot missed in a lot of narratives, in a lot of people's understandings because you've taken this far back to its roots in Babylon. And of course, you know, we say the word Jew, but we're not really talking about Jews, are we.
Speaker 1: No. I think it's more of a I mean, if you if we're going to make a name for it, I guess Saturn cult would be would apply, because that's one thing that it seems like the Faid Mandrick religions have in common and Rome as well. And there's a lot of strangeness there as to why they didn't just wipe out the Sanhedrin if they were such a nuisance, unless they were all part of an older clique that gained power in the Roman Empire. So there's some strangeness going on there too.
Speaker 4: And so anytime we kind of talk about this, you know, it veers into a cult stuff, and there's always a lot of conflation, right because a lot of us make it very very simple. We want to simplify things, and I think you're talking about a very very long history, especially a history of subversion where these people are masters of deception, and so there's really not a simple, you know, a super simplified way of putting it. But we're talking about a cult. And I'm glad that you went right to Saturn, but we're talking about basically a cult that goes back thousands and thousands of years. One that is UH is well most of us would say demonic, But is that I mean, that's is that really what it is? I mean, we've heard of the Synagogue of Satan, I think often mentioned around these people. Is that your take as well? Or is that is that also overly simplified?
Speaker 1: I think I think that idea is a little bit newer than the UH. Like the idea of Satan the adversary is kind of an I know it's at least two thousand years old, but still kind of new on the block in a five thousand plus year history. But it seems like our ancestors, the Goths, came from the North and they encountered people that were active in child rape, human sech all those things that they do right now, right, and they were appalled, they were repulsed by these people, these pharmachea magic. They were messing around with venoms and drugs and all this stuff, and you know, all these weird rituals and sexual acts and murder for the sake of ritual and they put it down. And that's what you read about it in the British Edda and the other works of El Waddell. So we're talking five thousand years ago the Goths and the leaders of the Goths, the ones who were bred for leadership would be the Arians or the Ariahs, right, yes. And they took them down, they dismantled them, they broke their little whatever the hell was scrying, mirror, chalice, whatever the hell they were driving their power from. Apparently that was part of the folklore that ended up becoming the Grail legend.
Speaker 4: And this is kind of exciting because I kind of man, we're probably I'm probably gonna jump all over the place because there's so many things that tie to this, right, I Mean, there's a lot of symbolism, there's a lot of ritual These people are very big on spectacle. They want us to kind of always pay attention to their kind of perverse you know, rituals. How much of what we deal with in modern day you know, society in regards to symbolism, in regards to things we see on TV, super Bowl halftime shows, big parades, how much of this stuff actually has a separate, alternate meaning or you know, an occult meaning. How much of how much of our society is just saturated with to symbolism and what kind of effect does that have on us?
Speaker 1: Well? I think I think the obvious stuff, like the thing that's right in your face, that's you know, pretty directly deep symbolism of some kind of archaic event, like you would say, like in the super Bowl performance, not this year's this year is they scaled it back, way way back into something that was boring and retarded, I think on purpose, the coming of the king, the King of the Jews, Trump, you know, but anyway they think, I think we see it more in those things, but I think it's saturated in our culture altogether. Because they're terraforming the planet. The Kabbalists are conditioning the world for their either I don't even know if the one hundred percent believe this or if this is just what they know that their followers believe. So they're going to manipulate the world into doing this thing where they're quote unquote conditioning it for the Meshiak or the Messiah to come, which would kind of be like their Saturn or yeah it was Sabaoth or whatever. You know, set and Saturn and Chronos are basically the same thing, the desert deity.
Speaker 4: Right, Yes, fascinate. This is fascinating because you you've tied a lot of things together. Man, how does how do you? How do I question? How do I phrase this question? Tell us a little bit about how how you How much research did it take for you? How long did it take for you to kind of dive into and find out so much of this stuff? Can you tell us a little about your journey, like kind of how you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I have a lot to think. For the long drives I was on going back and forth through my store from Yuma to San Diego and back, i'd, like I said, I had moved. I've said this on my show at least not here. But our first pediatrics visit when they wanted to jab my daughter. I said, that's a fucking enough. We're out of the state because we're just two people and this is a police state. I don't want them tearing a part of their family. So we're getting the got of the state. Uh. And I didn't want my daughter to be injected with any poisons. So we moved. We moved as close as we possibly could to the store without being in California, which was Yuma. And because of that, I had a three hour drive back and forth to work when I went two to three times a week to you know, restock the shells. Work a day so I didn't have as munch of labor and stuff like that, but making sauces throughout the day, throughout the week bringing it there. It was exhausting life. And the law of diminishing returns after COVID and the destruction of tourism just kind of made it to the point where we're on it in twenty twenty two, in July, after seven years of winning, and I just handed the keys over instead of I'm done, Yeah, somebody else can pay the employees. I'll just wholesale to these guys. But there was trips though, Like I can't remember the even guy Bill Bill's Oh my god, I'm gonna forget it, Bill Donahue. Bill Donahue was one of the first people I think, besides listening to Bill Cooper reading his book, like Bill Donahue was like this gnosticky type of preacher type guy pastor. I don't know, but he was interesting, he was funny. He was a little bit too little for my tastes. A lot of the things he said I didn't agree with, but there were some funny and interesting ways. And so I think I got it into uh Santos Bonacci a lot, and listening to his videos going back and forth too. So a lot of this started on YouTube, I guess, back when YouTube still had stuff on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, man, Yeah, I remember those days. I remember watching like Santo's Bonacci and Max Egan and some of those guys back when I was you know, I kind of call it my truth or days. It was probably a decade ago or more now, but those those cats were you know, they were talking about the same priesthood. And of course Bill Cooper legendary, right, he goes way back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's funny, is I didn't catch any of the hour of the time until way later, Like I had read this book before I even listened to my first episode Beheld a Pale all of them, Yeah, and I think I've listened to all of them since then, I at least more than once.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I remember him talking about the priesthood, and it was kind of funny because I went down this whole path of like Minati, you know, hid in Hand, Freemasons, and you know, there's there's there's just there's so many different groups, there's so many different you kind of facets of this this kind of thing. But really, I think over time it's it has gotten oversimplified to where I just, you know, it's the Jews. It's the Jews, and I run around telling people it's the Jews all the time. But that's not really always true, right, It's it's just.
Speaker 1: Kind of very easy to define me foot soldiers, the ones, yeah, the ones that are tumudust, the ones that are cabalists, the ones that are actually religious. Like my best friend I found out about a year and a half ago he said he was a Russian Jew and he was here before my family was, And I'm like, really, and he like owns gun stores and he's like, my, like the best friend I've had here since I've you know, been away from home in New York. And he doesn't he's not a religious like he just happens to think that it's more like an ethnicity than it is a religion. Right, And there's that argument. And Wikipedia is this fucking game with you too, because when you're looking that stuff up to see if somebody is this or somebody is that, they'll throw the card out. They're like, no, he's blah blah blah, he's an American. What the fuck does that mean? Like American doesn't an sss you some of the bitch. So there's a religion and stop dancing back and forth so that you can deny truth.
Speaker 4: You know, it's like so irritating, But that is the game, right that it's always a game and a positioning thing to number one, to set you up as an anti semi because once they've done that, they can essentially disarm all your arguments. And we just I've seen all the traps, right, they really are traps, and they're very well, it's a very well laid mindfield. Really. When you start to get when you start to get kind of in that neck of the woods. Right There's they're ready for a lot of these arguments because they've run into them before.
Speaker 1: And that's why I think the religions were built in the first place was for this very reason, or at least it's a subset of why, because if they were just this cult, then you know they would have to you have to have nothing this so you have to be the chosen ones before you can be shield did from any type of scrutiny. Right, So you have your judaic people out in front, but actually behind the shield, the shield also being like Christian Zionism, who are basically the sacrificial class. And hey, look they even have a guy dead on a cross as your as your symbol to remind you that you're the sacrifice. You're the ones that are going to fight the wars for the Jews and all that stuff. And then you have the Muslims, which are like the muscle, the ones that uh destroy history, Like the Lingo leaders right there, they try to kill them, destroy everything that's pre Islamic. Right, it's a nice little reset of their own history, race history that that helps the Jews out a lot.
Speaker 4: To the Lango leader's references is uh that's that's classy, that that's advanced ship right there. I think it's I think it's awesome because it it's you've studied a lot, and you've you've put a lot of things together. We talked about Saturnian cult, We've I know, you've talked about black Rock, black Cube, the Kaba. You also that you seem to know there's a very linguistic bond in connection between these concepts as well. Right, how how close do these do these concepts in the languages overlap? I mean, there's there seems to be a lot of power in the language.
Speaker 1: Well, the funny thing is they're saying that that black Cuban mecca is pre Islamic. So if that's the case and they destroy everything pre Islamic, why is that one sacred, so sacred that it's their their mecca. You definitely, it does. Doesn't make a lot of sense. And then they're saying, oh, Abraham be of this and some other bullshit, and olyre's the black stone of Mecca that came from the sky and blah blah blah blah blah. It's an angel is this is that thing. It's all kinds of like crazy talk in my opinion. But it's a black Cuban. That's the simplest Saturn. So where do you go from there? Or the or the teflon that the you know, they wrap themselves up with a little stupid cuban on their forehead and stuff like that at Jews, where the why is that there? Is? That? It's not sattering? Right of course not No, it's not Saturn at all a.
Speaker 4: Lot of times we kind of write these guys off, as you know, it's very easy to dismiss something that's crazy, or it's very easy to dismiss something that's just you know, insane. But but these people are are very very religious, right they they've they've been following these same uh, the same patterns, these same rituals for a very long time. I used to study Hall right when he did like the the the secret teachings of all ages, and even back then these Masons didn't know why they were doing these things.
Speaker 1: He looked a lot like Harry Houdini in his younger age.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes he did.
Speaker 1: And Whodini was Eric wise? He was a Jew?
Speaker 4: Was he really very interesting? Harry Houdini was a Jew.
Speaker 1: His father was rabbi, I think.
Speaker 4: Right on this is really this is this is cool because like this is this is the kind of stuff that I think blows people's minds and and uh, a lot of people do want to kind of research this, but it's such an overwhelming kind of topic when you start getting into cult stuff and symbolism, and there's a very a subconscious kind of there's a subconscious reality to this. There's a subconscious effect these things have on us. We're kind of enslaved by this, right Yeah.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing too, is you don't have to be even if you are a cryptocraptor Jew who has fifteen different name changes, you don't have to be one of these people to be helping them along or be in their fraternal orders. So there's a lot of fellow travelers. If that's their proper term. I know that usually means Commanism, but it can also mean anyone who's something this type of agenda along. So you don't just have the Christian Zionists, which I have a Jewish route for that as well. The Francis when they were baptized into Catholicism and I think the seventeen fifties, they eventually created what we're called the Brethren. They had the Plymouth Brethren, the Exclusive Brethren. Darby came out of that, Schofield came from that later on. And you also had Crowley's family were in the Exclusive Brethren. So if they were crypto Francists, maybe that's one of the reasons why Croley was such a messed up dude, you know, because the Francists passed their children around, they passed their wives around. It was all about incessant drugs and drinking of blood and all kinds of stuff, all the same stuff that the Saturn cult did, all the same stuff that our Gothic ancestors encountered five thousand years ago. It's they just don't change their methods. Might become more modern as how do they how they acquire power and how they manipulate the minds psychologically, but it's it's still the same practices.
Speaker 4: I think this is a hard thing for a lot of our people to get because you're right, these things go very very far back in time, and these people are very very dedicated right to this, this this witchcraft, this kind of dark magic that they're into.
Speaker 1: Right and that's what that's what makes me wonder if the if like you know, if I was, if I was trying to pick somebody who's on top. Let's just say, for instance, it's like a Rothschild type family that's worth five hundred trillion dollars of fake money. Right. Well, do they actually believe in any of this religious stuff. I don't think so. I think they are so enamored with the dark magic of it, and I think when people screw with that, it hollows them out. Like this idea, their own idea, the cabalistic idea of having sparks that we, you know, as humans, weren't supposed to have, and that's why we have life in the first place. That matter was mixed with the spark, and we're all happy accidents or unhappy accents. With the Jews, of course, they're separate from all that. You know, we're the trash with the husks, with the cleapot, with the shit basically, and they want to basically take our souls. That's the same thing as saying, take it the sparks and return back the source. But I don't think that they have a connection or a tether to anything divine. I think that's why they have to fake it to make it. I think that's why they're so envious and hateful to all other nations because they're the either screwed with this stuff way early on and completely like destroyed their ability to get out of this place to basically made themselves into NPCs.
Speaker 4: I think, I think that all the good tests to go to the next thing. You're so good at this already go, you're you head right to where I'm going with this. Maybe you picked up on that, But we were different, right, Like they're different from us. They see it, we see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah for sure, and how different that remains to be seen. But I mean, if you think about it, like they're their actions eventually are going to be unless they truly are that delusional to think that the the the uncreating of creation, bringing everything back to a reset time prior to the breaking of the vessels. That means that they wouldn't be here either. So if they honestly think that they'll be separate from that because they won't be quote unquote judged because they're like the cleanup crew. If they actually believe that, then I mean that's just there's schizophrek delusional Ashkenazi brains, right in bred brains.
Speaker 4: Yes, I've asked a lot of people, Man, does the you know, does the religion come from there? You know, from their insanity or you know which which one's the chicken and which one's the egg? Right, because they could It seems like either one a crazy, insane brain could come up with his religion, but someone who studied this religion long enough could become insane as well. So like which one came first? Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: It even sabotized name means Saturn, right, Sabbath is Saturn. It's all the same.
Speaker 4: And of course when he's talking about the Sabbatian Francas, he's talking about the Jews that believe that they can find redemption through sin, through evil, and this of course opens up the door to incredible amounts of of of evil could be visited upon the Goyam with no guilt, no no negative effects to them, according to their beliefs. Right, and so the worst they can be the better in their minds.
Speaker 1: Right, they have to they have to indulge in all that is taboo, religiously taboo. Right, So they're basically that's a shot at Christianity that they create also created, right, it's it's it's a stab at them like saying, this is taboo, so therefore we have to explore it and uh indulge in it in order to release the sparks from the ship. So basically they're going to torture innocent people until because that's you know, part of the taboo, and release those sparks and bring them back to source, their resumed source. All all this based on the assumption that this vessel thing is real because of Luria making it up in his head.
Speaker 4: Is there any aspect of Christianity in your opinion that that ties to maybe an older or more Aryan religion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely. I think they use composites of Gothic noble people in the first place because they don't have a history. I think that's what they did in how and Thistic period when they backdated their quote unquote Judaism to this guy Moses, who I don't think there's any bit real. Neither was Abraham. Probably it was just old stories that they came across in Alexandria in libraries and things like that when they were compiling their own history to one up the Greeks who had just made them literate. You know. Talame soda was basically given the the credit foolish hymn for making them literate and giving them a Greek education. So when people say, like they wrote in Greek and they thought in Greek, well, there's like a million different words in Greek, right, some of them don't have any translation unless you're writing out a huge paragraph like the logos for instance. It's not a one word answer. It's not that there's no there's no direct one there.
Speaker 4: I don't expect anyone to ever like have all the answers, but you're I think it does allude to the idea that though that there was a religion that our people and our ancestors may have been aware ever practiced, or that we had a spiritual past and uh a connection to you know, to to God, to source through our own our own mystical experiences, but those seem to have been perverted. We seem to have this very uh judaized form of Christianity. And of course the Schofield Bible has been pretty well pointed out as being you know, a major, massive, uh kind of turned you know in the American history, right, that's where this thing flourished. And now we've got Darby Crazy was.
Speaker 1: And Darby was before that, But that was part of laon ground for the whole Zionism type of idea, like the the Cabbalistic idea is Dianism. That's why when people like Adam Green, the douchebag that he is, and you know, even even Max Max Max when he was on with me, he uh, he kind of poo pooed or gave me like the eye roll when I when I when I addressed the Francis and I was like, do you do you know who the Francis are? And He's like yeah. It's like, why do you guys scoff at it? Because you are you assuming that I'm about to say something that I'm not, like, Oh, it's only these Jews and the Jews over here are okay. And That's not where I was going with that. What I'm saying is, if you want a personification of all the shit that's bad about these people, you get it from the Frankists. You don't need to look through ten thousand words in the Talmud, you know, ten thousand I'm sorry, ten thousand pages in the Talmut. You can get it all from just understanding and recognizing what these people were were like. And then you get into all the history of that, because this is all ancient stuff that they brought back. So it's important because they did create the Zionist movement, and Zionist movement is why we have a freakin Israel. So this is all very pertinent. If you don't know that part, and you could still get there, you can still get to the to the understanding of this, but it's a lot easier. It's like a shortcut because you're looking at this and then you can go into different directions with that too. But Sabatai Barukia Russo, who was acclaimed to Messiah in between Sabbatai and Frank not and Frank and Frank.
Speaker 4: And Jacob Frank, Yeah, uh pretty good pie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his disciples, we're the ones that groomed and that God knows what the hell that actually means when they say groomed. That's a little disgusting. Jacob Frank, Jacob Leibovitz for his role as the new Messiah. So, I mean, it's so funny because somebody just sent me that clip of that guy that was also in Europa in like the last couple hours, who made up the whole story about he being a little kid in the concentration camp and the little girl throwing apples and bread over to him, and it was a whole bullshit lie. And they wrote a book and they made money off it. And he's like, but in my mind it was true. It's like, this is how these people are, because that's like that mysticism thing again, Right, you just fall into your brain and a lot of times it's with drugs, and whatever you come up with must be in reality because you get to prick your own reality. This is how they operate. So they're never guilty of anything because they can just explain it away and point the direction and project out their sins on other people. They're never at fault for anything.
Speaker 9: That they do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how convenient for them to have this total belief in things that will allow them to do very very inhuman stuff and very very evil things to people and be justified and smile about it and laugh about it and sleep at night. They don't really have that conscience that we seem to have, or they've really gotten used to short circuiting that, or you know, just bypassing.
Speaker 1: It and going back to your thing about the goths, if you get it into the La Waddell work the makers of civilization, race and history. The Aryan origins of the alphabet and the British Eda finally fixed by la Waddell, I think in nineteen twenty nine. So prior to the ban on knowledge after World War Two, he was a philologist. He taught himself ancient sumer. He did his own research on it, not through the lens of you know, pro Semitism, you know, Semitic or Jewish past of everything. Right, Rymrod wasn't Jewish. All these people weren't, but they said they were, so yeah, there's They were a sun cult and colt is not a scary word. But they venerated the sun, not because they thought the Son was a god, but they are like, hey, God created this and this creates life. Thanks God. And it was very simple. They like our Gothic ancestors, brought monogamy with them from the North. They brought monotheism. The Jews weren't responsible for that at all. And they brought baptism. That was our thing. So when you asked if there's remnants, if we had had it right a long time ago, you're goddamn right. We did. And it was very simple, and it was very pure and had nothing to do with at all with human so sacrifice. After we interacted with these people, a lot of our people became corrupted and druidic, druidic shit happened, and you know a lot of that was still led by Jews or whatever it would become Jews later over the whole wicked man crap and you know, demanding children to be thrown into all that crap. That was our people on stupidity and mixed with them and encouraged by them. It was the corruption of us by them, not all of us, but a lot of them. Even Indro was messed up, very religious after a while in love. That was all Gothic people too, in this valley.
Speaker 4: This is amazing. He covered so much ground here and in a very short amount of time, which I think is incredible. But I rarely get a chance to talk to people about this kind of stuff, and my own study has not been I think, as deep. But I've always kind of wondered, you know, there there had to have been, you know, a mystical tradition with our people, and that has to have been corrupted. So you know, naturally most people kind of want to put that together have you have you studied. I mean, I'm sure you've probably looked into like the Oral Indo Book and some of those other uh kind of lost you know, histories of European people.
Speaker 8: Is it your?
Speaker 4: Is it your? Do you think that that we kind of migrated north? We're often I've heard c I call its like we're the real Hebrews and stuff. Is is that just a kind of another bastardization of truth or did we come from the same area? Obviously we migrated up into Europe and across northern Europe, and but when we talk about the goss, they're found all along you know, the northern Mediterranean and and through Europe.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Uh So, how far back does this go, like like does this go back to uh, you know, pre biblical times in in in the Middle East, or or where do our people like originate from. That's gonna be a difficult question.
Speaker 1: I suppose I think the Icelandic Scandinavian, that Norwegian uh probably Caucusus Mountains apps. I don't know what actually happened that, but I have a sense that there was, like about seven thousand years ago something that was very catastrophic, whether it was intentional or natural. Who the hell knows, but I think whoever survived we're kind of picking up the pieces. But so for a while there was a free for all in like Turkey, Middle East area, the Tigers and Euphrates, and that was these people who became the Saturn culture that ended up becoming which they are taught. They were called the eden Kites and the ROMs, which is interesting, rom in the Eda and they ended up becoming the Jews later on, or the Saturn culture or whatnot. But when our people interacted with them, they seemed to already have a pre made culture. So they came from somewhere else because they already had their own belief system and they had their own everything. They had like a ready made culture wherever they went. So they had a history. So did they survive something did they like that? I don't know where to actually put the data for like some kind of cataclysmic event. But just because it was the re beginning doesn't mean it was the beginning of the world. Like the Christians think there's only six thousand years of the world, you know, right or whatever that is, right? I don't buy that at Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it seems that seems like very very limited. Well it just seems like it's intentionally limited right to keep us kind of stupid, right, you know, there's yeah, clearly the evidence of civilizations back before then, even the pyramids are you know, I think Bob's older. Yeah, he put him back like twenty five, twenty eight thousand years.
Speaker 1: Did you say Robbert Shock?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, I met him musical dugh, you met Robert Shock right on?
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was that a contact in the desert in two thousand and eighteen maybe, so, I don't know if it was eighteen or nineteen. It was before COVID, so I don't remember. After that everything went to hell.
Speaker 4: But what do you think about this recent thing. I'm sure you've heard about the so called discovery under the Pyramids that happened in the last couple of weeks. They use this new radar. Yeah, tell much you think, right, it was a GPR, it was like that, but it's it was a different kind. It's like it's some sort of like synthetic aperture radar or something, but it's along the same lines. It measures like really vibrations, has.
Speaker 1: Been tested to be accurate. Other places would make it.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't know. I just thought it was such a fantastic story and right in the middle of you know, a lot of political distraction as well. I tend to think everything is a distraction when I first see it. Kind of an auto hoaxer, right.
Speaker 1: Right, So like, why why are the emphasis right now on JFK true? With all of a sudden? Again, why is that a thing? And why are they why are they baiting people? Why why is it carried on the stick there? And then why all of a sudden when Zahi huas the freaking uh you know of Egypt, he's not going to allow anything to be investigated, you know, he doesn't let anybody look underneath the paw of the sphinx and all this stuff. So now all of a sudden, here here you go, here's some disclosure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he would have never let that out. He would have never let that out.
Speaker 1: So what why?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 1: Is the question I have not not the what, it's the why and what are they doing with it? And where are they going to direct us with?
Speaker 4: It's a good question.
Speaker 1: Did say in that silly book of Theirs that during the end times there will be discoveries of blah blah blah, and it'll it'll shake the foundations of the church and blah blah blah. So hey, it's part of the part of the narrative at least that that you know that there was no people and they weren't capable of things well well a long time ago. I think there might have been a sonic residence type of thing going on with those pillars, like vibrating harmonics and the water. It could also have to do with irrigation, and I think a lot of the cut unicote energy that they see around the pyramids that are no longer one hundred percent functional because you apparently had you know, there was capstones and all kinds of other stuff, and there was different limestone covering on them, and they just weren't They're not as as sound of a device on you or as they as they once were.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're not intact anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, I wouldn't jump directly to airships and powering them at the point of the of the of the you know, I think that's I think that's like you know what doctor Glidden says. You know, you think of horses before you think of zebras, like you think of the natural stuff morefo you think of the crazy stuff. Right, So what it could have been, I don't know, but definitely there was more water during that time that they were built. So maybe it was a type of irrigation process, maybe there was something, Maybe there was a multi functional maybe there was some other type of energy that they could have derived from it. Maybe it was taken down in theeal energy or just amplifying it so it could be used in different ways. Maybe it was. I don't think like it definitely wasn't just a freaking tomb, like like some have have claimed, like they built this elaborate thing just to bury people in it because apparently they'd never learned to dig downward, right.
Speaker 4: I agree. I've heard the guys say that, like they went up and they scribbled coufu or cofrey on one of the stones, and you know, essentially, but I totally agree. It just doesn't just the official narrative makes no sense.
Speaker 1: That's like, that's like finding a cook an old coke bottle at the Mayan Ruins and being like, ah, these people drink coca cola, because you know, if you're if you're inhabited, it must be you created it. I don't think that. I think whoever came upon Egypt it was already there.
Speaker 4: I would agree, I agree completely. I don't think that the people that are there could have built, you know, built anything like that, that's for sure. They're the fairly primitive people there. Now the river moved, you know, there probably was you know, definitely some sort of much more, much more interesting reality around it. But I think they they thrive on our confusion, So they just kind of push every theory, right, They kind of get behind and everything or try to shut everything down, but as long as it keeps people confused and keeps their eyes off of something else, right, So they definitely distraction. There's a lot of carrots. You know, why are we trying to annex Canada? Why are we trying to buy Greenland? What is this carrot with with us acquiring new Land? Under Trump? They seem to be obsessed with that.
Speaker 1: I think that's a liquidation because they were they were already headed that direction because of the Bank of England. In reality, I think the Bank of England was the first Israel after William of Orange's mistake there with the Swasos and the and the investors there. Basically that was the first stronghold of these human traffickers, you know, these people who dealt in slavery and drugs in the in the Dutch colony or whatever, and went to I mean, William of Orange went to them for a loan and they like, yeah, sure, we'll help you with Cromley, but you're gonna do this and this and that. Oh yeah, sure. He didn't understand what he was doing. And then all of a sudden, oh, look, the whole company, her whole country is now a vassal state of the freaking Jewish banking system. And so too came with us in the nineteen thirteen Right, we have the extension of the basically, what is a Rothschild embassy in our country? Right?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: And I think I think, I think we actually lost our independence right around the time they signed the surrender at the Appomatics Courthouse in eighteen sixty five. I think the Civil War brought on by Lincoln. It was a succession war. They wanted to divide in Cocker, but they also wanted to make sure that people knew that they didn't have a choice. The Federalists basically won, you know, it was going to be and then what in eighteen seventy one we were incorporated. Yeah, and nineteen thirteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Now this is that is that is wild because this country was stolen from us long before any of our great great great grandparents even had a chance to, you know, to do anything about it, Like it was right after yeah, Civil War and and before the Russian Revolution, right where we see all the captivity.
Speaker 1: You don't know the difference. So you think you're free if someone tells you you.
Speaker 4: Are, you know, yeah, man, not, let's not.
Speaker 1: Let's not worry about the fact that in like I don't know, was it eighteen nineteen fifties, like five thousand dollars had the buying power of fifty thousand dollars today, right, So we're being destroyed internally? Were our families being destroyed because everybody has to work and the state gets to raise your children. And it's like this is all Jewish, well whatever you want to call it, saturn cult, cabalistic destruction and perversion and gradation of They hate family, lots of you know, because it goes family, tribe nationalist. Yes, right, So where's the core family?
Speaker 4: And that's definitely been hollowed out right, and it's definitely been completely destroyed in America and continues to be assaulted. So this is a very long game, right, very long game over a century, just since the bank, right, just since we lost control of the currency, since the bank had completely has in a death role. And then even before that, I recall reading in Henry Ford's book about the census bureau burning down in the late eighteen hundreds and then all of these Jews coming over from Russia, and then once again the census records burned down again in nineteen twenty one, I think is nineteen twenty one. And mysteriously, you know, Jews are suddenly in control of their own population reporting. I think they're more than two percent that they claim to too. And uh, and they've they've taken themselves off the census, right, so now they they report to the quote unquote government what their numbers are.
Speaker 1: And who gets to do that, Yeah, only people who are in control.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: So we were Israel before Israel was ever Israel, unbeknownst to us, but we are. We are the playthings they talk about us, you know, like when they had that video in Israel, those two Jews drinking outside and they're like, oh, yeah, they're gonna have two thousand, two thousand and two thousand slaves each twenty four hundred. Blah blah blah. You already you already have that. We just are aren't aware of it. It might be more severe and more obvious at some point. But through the economic and basically, if you're being mentally controlled by the media, if you're everything is corporate blackrock, you know, every single corporation linked in some way, and then the umbrella being blackrock, there is no alternative. That's why you can have the degradation of quality because there's no competition in reality, because it's all under the same roof right. Competition breeds quality because you want to make a better product in the next person. Once there is no competition, there's no quality. That's communism. But I mean everything that we that we see, everything that's being done in our government quote unquote government. I don't think we have one. I think it's just a you know, whoever makes the actual decisions, whether it's coming from the Federal Reserve or the IMF or a rothschild writing and scribbling down notes somewhere. Whoever passes the note, it's up to the politicians to give us an excuse as to why this is good for us. And that's all that their job is, you know, let's find the right people who are good at convincing, people who have good rhetoric.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're a pack representatives. Basically, there are a pack reps are the congressmen. It seems like, well, you know this is this that's total control. I mean you're talking about total control over there, our minds, our bodies, our futures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's what we saw through COVID. Most people saw it through there. But I mean the vaccination schedule ever since, even though going back with Reagan in eighty six when he sold us out, I mean, that's that's ju juice, if you want to call it anything. I mean, that's the poison, making us stupid, making our children sick, making families broken up and destroyed because of deaths or illnesses or juvenile cancers. Oh wow, but we have a rady children, and we have at Ronald Donald House, hey, and we have a what is that the the Saint Jude's.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 1: How about a world where we don't need those places because children aren't getting fucking cancer. Yeah, that'd be better than giving giving to those places and thinking that you're doing a good thing. How about just not poisoning our children in the first place. They don't get these things.
Speaker 4: Man, mind blowing stuff. Here we're talking with Daniel Christos of Ballbusters, and he's just quickly and casually rattling through things that blow your mind. Like individually, any one of these things would take a lot of time to process. How do you how do you kind of how do you maintain your you know, your your humanity, your connection? How do you stop from you know, from becoming overwhelmed with this stuff? How do you ground yourself.
Speaker 1: A vent using the internet, you know, doing the live stream to get it out, and then also spending time with my own daughter and realizing to I, you know, live in the moment and make the memories, make the good memories, be a good dad. And I think people who don't have that might find this all very overwhelming. It is overwhelming being a parent, but I think it puts you in the game where you should be too, because you have something to protect and that if it You know what what was my motivation in the first place to get on the video by buy microphone and get a camera. You know, it was because I was coming across so much that I read and I hadn't heard any of this stuff before until I started doing the research, and then sarch is a weird word too, because people used to throw that crap around too much and I don't think they really understand what they're talking. But yeah, I wanted to at least do what I could to reach as me people as I could and explain what I've read, what I've read and what I've found, and what I've been able to connect with other things, and maybe that would help stop what I saw coming like a forced famine in the future, the mandated shots, because in twenty nineteen, I was in eighteen seventeen even US Morning people of vaccines, we had a hole. In twenty sixteen, we had a whole notarized birthing plan for our daughter that we made the the hospital sign so that they wouldn't do certain things and that they would do other things like delaid cut of cord so that the nutrients went in their you know, skin contact immediately to the mother, not to a different room. No shots, no, no, no vitamin K, no, no be, none of that stuff. And they if they tried it, I was right there, and so they were legally bound at guests by the by the notarized document that they signed not to do that, but our first Peter, but that you understand what I'm getting at it. So, yeah, the there's just a lot of stuff out there, and I was seeing it coming and I didn't want that to be where my daughter was growing up in because I'm only going to be around for so long, you know, and what am I going to do to stop something that's as big as it is? Like you have the ADL basically writing your Wikipedia for you. You have people who believe that just because they look something up and it's quick and easy, that they think that that's real. Like even Patrick Little I looked that up the other day and it says in parentheses around the guy, like right after the guy's name, it's not m D, it's not n D, it's not politician. And no it'says Neil Nazi, Right you know who Patrick Little is?
Speaker 4: Yes, Yes, Jew's rape. Yeah, you know what, that's a great point. You know you, I think you you kind of come off well, I'll say you come off well. I think we all kind of start out as as somewhat reluctant, you know, people to do this. I don't think a lot of people would just jump into talking about these things go in public and then taking on the scrutiny and some of the you know, some of the things that happened to you once you become a public face talking about these things. Can you talk about you know what, what have some of the costs been, you know, for you to have to to go through this and and and to be honest and to be truthful and warn people about the dangers you see coming. Surely there's been some backlash and some negative side effects for that, a lot of harassment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had windows broken in my vehicle before somebody found my house and close enough to smash my window. It could have been. I wrote it on the side of my with just in the dust because there's a lot of dust out here, and I said, you know, it's like a little warning. And I forgot how how I worded it about the the mandatory shots, and uh, somebody broke my window over it. But I mean just just things like that I've had. I've been kicked off of a lot of places, like I was for four years. I had lost my main channel on YouTube that was growing because I was getting like twenty thousand views on some of the videos. They deleted all they gave me back the channel after four years, but deleted, but as soon as they did, they took away fifty three different videos that were on there for medical misinformation.
Speaker 4: So I've noticed that. I looked at your rumble. I'm gonna pull that out here just so people can see. You've got a pretty good size rumble following, and you are a busy man. You have been producing content like crazy. You've got a lot of doctors on looks like you talked to doctor artists quite quite a bit as well in the past, so you've been Yeah, you've been following this COVID thing. You've been bulldogging this since it started.
Speaker 1: Huh Yeah. I mean I like the shots, and for any reason, are are not natural. You're not supposed to put make a whole, put something in your body that's not That's not the way to do it. It's unfortunate that some people with insulin issues have to do that, like with type one or whatever it is. But I don't think that's something that is natural. I think anytime your shock your system and you bypass its natural system to detoxify and break down things like your gut, then you're doing something that's going to completely put your your system into shock. And each time you do that, it could be something simple. It doesn't have to have chemicals or toxins in it. It could do adverse things to your body. It could throw it off balance. So if you're actually loading it with toxins and heavy metals and stuff like that, that's just increasing the chance of something really horrible happening to you.
Speaker 4: And we've seen some of the most insane things kind of pop up since since COVID, right, like turbo cancers incredibly accelerated, you know, cancer growth. Of course, the mystery what the mystery is up in the veins. You know a lot of people said there was you know, graphing was a graphinge oxide I think in the in the shots as well as just a host of other things, and uh and yeah, so would even the snake venom thing was like that was that was that was rem dezevir though that wasn't necessarily the vaccine, was it.
Speaker 1: Well, no, it was a shot too, because that's what the lipping namo particles and the slow release and stuff like that. That was something that you could you could gyrate with the frequency to open this this poison up in your body, but any time they wanted to do it. So it was like you get the shot, and if you don't have a natural or you don't have an initial and aphylectic reaction to it, and you know, start twitching out and your nose bleed, like some of the people theyn't getting the shot. At any given time, there was a dina beads or whatever they call them. They could be opened up just with the proper frequency, and that whatever's whatever their payload is is gonna spill into your system and do whatever it's going to do. So it's like a ticking time.
Speaker 4: Boy, Dude, that's crazy to think about. I mean, they seem to have come up with this awfully quickly, even even if it was developed over the course of like the prior decade. That's a that's a really fast acceleration for this kind of technology to come out of nowhere. This stuff had to be already around or this must have come this information or how to make you know, where did they've learn how to make some shit like this? This is otherworldly?
Speaker 1: Right, Well, here's the thing that you have to wonder, right, So if this is supposed to be all right, first thing I want to I want to jump to the parasite idea real quick. Sure, something that's super super small. How does it know how to manipulate your hormones in your mind to make you do things that it wants you to do? Cravings for food? I can understand it could be a chemical thing, but like minded things like like not just sexual attraction, like a cat has to like a mouse has to a cat, so the cat get eats the mind like that's one of the one of the types of parasites that are out there. Yes, I think Joe Rogan even talked about it. So that because the parasite prefers the gut of a cat, and then the cat poops, and the mile that goes goes around for all circle again, right, But how is it that a parasite knows how to manipulate brain function in such a way that it's actually very specific? And if we know, if we understand what we're taught about consciousness, then that doesn't make any sense because you would need a brand, you would need a mind some sort of If this is, if this, if this is a process or in a in a sender and not just a receiver in a in a perceiver, then you know his mind. Here is it out there in the ether? Because how else you've had that small that's able to do something that intricate? So that going going further down into that, How does something that small like nanosize get made? What dexterity does there have to be? How kindy are the tools? None of this makes any sense that it's eem I possible unless there's something smaller, all right, right, And I could understand like, okay, particles being super small, because that's something that could happen, break down, whatever. But if you're talking about mechanical moving parts and it's something that you can't even see with the naked eye, and you can't even see with a Microsoft with a really high powered microscope, you have to go even deeper. How the hell did they make that? It's like trying to put together the world's tiniest watch with the gear here and there? How do you do that? And that's not doesn't sound like it's possible unless there's something scaled down to that size to where that's easy. Right, Something that small would have to be that be able to do something to that magnitude, Right, You'd have to be that small in order to work on something that small because yeah, where's the dexterity come from.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'd have to develop tools over time that could even do something like that. So that's hire. Either there's been an incredible amount of research, you know, in black budgets somewhere, you know, to get here, or they were given Yes, they were given this by something else. That's a crazy thing to think about, man, But we.
Speaker 1: Know the venom.
Speaker 4: We've heard that everywhere. Right, go ahead, Yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Venom thing has a long long history, like going all the way back to I don't know if you've caught any of am and Hillman. Some of the stuff he says is off the wall. But the whole purple and the and the venoms and the drug that they were taking to uh for their death and resurrection ritual, that was something that was happening that our ancestors stoled upon five thousand years ago, so a predated grease and all that stuff. This was just something that was still going on because this colt never freaking died. The venoms pharmacuea even in I think it was Cleopatra, one of the Cleopatraes. Maybe it was a seventh committed suicide by by snake venoms chose the RTE one. They said, either she used a quill to so basically like a needle almost in a way, or some other cream or something like that, but she killed herself with snake venom. And that's how they were testing it on their prisoners because they are wonderful people like that. The tall mass.
Speaker 2: So nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, this is getting deep. You know what I want to I want to just take a quick step back and kind of zoom out a little bit, because you had mentioned sauce a little bit earlier, and I think a lot of people don't know that you're a little bit of a well you're you're a business man, right. You talked about your store, but you make hot sauce. Is that correct? Yeah, you're a purveyor of fine hot sauces.
Speaker 1: Correct. I make a little bit over thirty sauces now, and I make them for flavor, right. So I want something that tastes so good that you don't even need food to eat it, like it itself is good enough. Right, That's how I likes things. So I made things to my taste, and when you add food to it, it just makes the food that much better, or it makes crappy food and when that's all you have, taste good. So that's kind of like where I'm at with that. And then when people wanted hot or hotter, and they just kept on going off the map, I just started making things spicier with spicier peppers, but still concerning myself primarily on well how does it taste? Because anybody can make anything spicy, that's not hard, but let's make it taste good too.
Speaker 4: You know, I find it interesting that a lot of a lot of the bright minds are also artisans and craftsmen in some way or another. They all seem to be you know, they all seem to kind of have their own trade that they're always kind of seeking mastery in it. You seem to be a bit of an alchemy or a sauce craftsman. But I'm going to have to try some of your sauces. I'm not. I never was a hot sauce person, but recently I had another friend that was kind of in the hot sauce business, and that's how he hooked me. Was was something really salty that just tasted good at the beginning, right, And you know.
Speaker 1: That's the thing too, because there's so much mass produced crap out there that human hands have never touched. It's like the difference between going out to eat and having your grandmother make Thanksgiving dinner. Right, there's love, there's passion, There's some sort of soul in the food that you that is transferred, There's an energy there. So I handcraft everything. So I think that adds to like the difference, but even just even just the approach and understand like you know, my my, my micro batching style of it, not not mass produced again, not not done by machineries but by machinery, but by hands, but also the ingredients that are chosen. A lot of people who don't like hot sauce, sorry about my dog. A lot of people who don't like has sauce end up like mine because there's sauces in the lineup that aren't super hot. But I have a lot of flavor to provide for the food, right, I.
Speaker 4: Know We've got Nerdy's attention. She's a she's a cook, she loves hot sauce, and a lot of a lot of a lot of us are are fans.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm hoping that by the end of the show we're gonna be able to link everybody up with your products with your store, and uh and maybe maybe we can get you busy making some more hot sauce. Right, how's business ben since covid? Has it fallen over fallen over the cliff or our things as well?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean when we have the store, of course, we had a lot of overhead because I had to have employees, basically had I had to find employees that I could trust. Good luck with that, and then I went through a lot of people because everybody needs to be supervised these days. Yeah, because you only need one person in the store, all right, So I didn't need a supervise. Anybody shouldn't have had to do. There's a lot of people that aren't adults. They see the job description, they agree to it, and then they think that it's option. No, you're fired, as simple as that. It wasn't optional. You greet every customer that comes in. You talk to them like it's a farmer's market. You get their attention, you show them what's up, you tell them what they're looking at, and you engage their minds. Otherwise you're just sitting there in the quiet like a weirdo, waiting for them to ask you something. So that's not how we approaching. But I was grossing right around three hundred k annually before COVID, and then that dropped to like half of that. And then you know, once I got rid of the store and the other guys started wholesale purchasing from me, and you became friends with him. Yeah, I still, like every month have like a big order to bring to California that pretty much pays for the bills. But I'm definitely not like I used to be, where if I wanted something, if my daughter wanted something, it was just okay, click. You know that they're not. It takes a lot of preparation and planning for that to happen.
Speaker 4: You know, Well, you're the primary You were the primary target, right, Like you were the exact kind of person that this was supposed to destroy.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: We were supposed to destroy your business. You were supposed to lose everything and uh, and then you were supposed to also be you know, unable to get anything going ever again, like they wanted this to kind of be the end of small business and uh. As well as I personally think white people, I'm a bit of a racist these days, because there's plenty a good reason to be. But it does seem like the attack is specifically on arians, on white people, and it's totally okay to discriminate against us and to you know, to even assault us and do terrible things, murder even and uh and not get prosecuted and things like that.
Speaker 1: Well, look at what they did, think about what when when we were just talking about with Patrick Little and how they framed that. Have you seen how horrible the media has been about that kid had gotten knifed in the heart because he told some fucking black kid Carrello the name, Hey, but you're in the wrong, dugout or wherever the hell it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, they said he disrespected.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they said he was a suspected white supremacist, this fucking teenager. Now that's how they're framing it. And that Carmela is like the new mos of Parks.
Speaker 4: You know, it gets me as the parents all come out, they all give the same speech. Now and this wasn't the case before, but the last few times these parents come out, they give a speech about how they don't believe racism was involved and you know, don't be mad at the at the guy that murdered my kid. And it seems as though they're all being put up to this sort of disclaimer after the fact, like maybe the DOJ comes and says, you know, we're going to prosecute you and not him if you don't say you know these and then they give him the script maybe make him say these words. But they all seem to come out and then they disavow any racial animis when it's obviously completely racial murder. And I think it was.
Speaker 1: Black racism against a white guy and not the other way. But the way the media is pointing it out is like, Hey, the guy just said, you know, you're not in the visitors you know, you're you're like the away team in the in the home teams area. You're in the wrong spot, buddy. You know that's always said, got stab in the heart for it. If that's if that's really how it went down, I mean, that's that's pretty messed up. Oh but let's let's remind everybody that the black kid was a four point zero student too.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's right, Yeah, of course, sure, obviously, uh.
Speaker 1: Is that was that was that with the learning curve, you know, for the the dark skin curve, like his his seventy five is someone else's hundred.
Speaker 4: It's almost hard not to lap because it's such a horrible thing, you know, but this is what they want, right, and and so they've really put us between this rock and hard place. And it's not that they expect us not to react, it's that they do expect us to react. Isn't it like they're they're trying to set off Uh, that's war type of thing. Yeah, terribly racial more people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and keep us busy while they're destroying us and in other ways, right, and then they could demonize everybody who's white, and that's the whole point. And then you know, there's you had all the minorities up together. There's more of them than us.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: It's what are we even though we have a large presence here, are we? Like, are we really just eight to sixteen percent of the world's population. That's not that great for us?
Speaker 4: Is it not good?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: I would agree, and I've heard lower numbers than that. But you're right, it's hard to know who to believe, right, And we don't. We don't really know.
Speaker 1: We just know that we're not like, yeah, it's not like we're even trying to take over other places that we don't belong. We just like our place. So we have here, you know, and you know maybe a couple hey South Africa that was kind of like Germanic and at one point they were called bores, which is a freaking German word for farmer. But yeah, you find a few diamonds and some gold somewhere, you got to kill those people too. Yeah, British imperialism. It's very Jewish, isn't it. Like everything that's the Oh it's a white imperialist like I actually that was Jews behind all that, all of it, just banking, all behind all of all, all of it. You're gonna play muss, right.
Speaker 4: I always ask people, and this may be not easy to answer, but I always ask people if they think that we can win, you know, and what what would it take. I don't expect anyone to really have like all the answers, But how do we even begin to fight back? I mean a lot of us are focused on trying to educate and wake each other up and and get people that are reluctant to look in that direction to look at the you know, the monster. Is that an effective strategy? Should we be putting time and effort into that or.
Speaker 1: I think the easiest thing for us to do would be to turn this on a dime. I think the most impossible thing that will never ever happen is for us to turn this on and dime. It's the easiest thing that could happen, and it's the one thing that will never happen because people are chicken shit, scared, lazy, and are more easily going to go with what makes them less uncomfortable. And that's the nature of human beings, through either conditioning or whatever. I mean, it didn't our ancestor is Let's put it this way, Like I always bring up this idea of like the Richie Ricky Gervais movie The Invention of Lying, where everybody was so gullible and they were too trusting because it wasn't their nature to think in these treacherous ways. And I think that's what screwed us over in the past, is that type of thing, is that we would never even imagine someone being this treacherous, Like, how would you call yourself this when you're that why would you change your religion and lie like this? And you know, if you're really harboring all these feelings like our people were taken way off guard multiple times believing and trusting these freaks, and every single time they were they were taken down to kick down a notch because of it. But now it's like you have that element still part of our put our our makeup, in addition to what they've done to us to make us into jelly cowards and religious idiots who think that we have some sort of obligation to help the Jews. Yeah, so of course it'll be Jews. And boy isn't that convenient?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, you're right, like u, one of the fundamental religions here teaches that Jews are chosen people. And and and we've we've been taught that that suffering carries some reward, you know, some some post life reward. And so all the terrible things that you're going through, all the horrifying things that happened, you know, your your children being taken, all all these sort of things, these all come with some reward in heaven, right, and so there's supposed to be some big payoff someday for all this suffering that you've had to go through.
Speaker 1: Right, And like, which sucks because I here's what I think. You know, my aunt was taken from us because they were scumbags and they killed the with chemo and radiation for two and a half years, when I was too young to know that that was a horrible punishment or torture than it was a cure for anything. So we assumed that their diagnosis was correct, and then we assumed that their method is correct because we believe, we trust this pharmakia, this pharmachia that is very saturn cult in nature, this allopathic medicine. But you know, my grandfather and my grandmother had had horrible health afterward, and I know it's because of their heart. They lost their child right and destroyed their family. And my grandfather would not listen to anybody but his doctor. I could have done so many things to help him with his kidneys, and he never would let anybody. I'd send him stuff, he wouldn't take it. And to me at some point just made me think that he wants to go because he believes, like in this vague religious way, that he's going to be able to see it's his daughter again. How do we know that that's true? How do we know any of that is true? And are we supposed to be really like rest on that, like when something horrible happens, that these horrific fucking sons of bitches due to us that Oh okay, it'll all be made up later when we when we meet God again. Yeah, give me a fuck.
Speaker 4: Well, you're hitting on something really big here. And we see this with authoritarianism all the time, right, We we tend to give away, uh, any authority that we have in trusting these people in these quacks and these goons, and we believe we see a white coat, we'll let that guy jabs with a needle and put something in our bloodstream. I mean, that's that's an incredible amount of trust to put on a certification you've never seen and really.
Speaker 1: Just intellectual inferiority complex.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, see the white we'll let him do whatever. Like, don't we have to give our consent to this in order for them to do things to us? And then and how how sly and sneaky are they in getting us to give part of the role, right, Yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's part of the ritual that they like that they have to have that consent. It has to be part of it has to be our idea, even if they trick us into it. Yeah, that's that's again. They're they're rewriting truth in their heads. They even say this in the Kabbalah, that they reject truth and apply their own truth. This is literally what that guy was doing with his story about the little girl and the and the apples and the ship, right, Like, that's literally what they That's how they all think. So good luck trying to have a logical discussion or argument with these people. They just need to be separated. They can't be in in education, which they are. They can't be in finance, which they are. They can't be in our government, which they are. They can't be in media, which they are influencing, and they sure as hell should not be in medicine, which they are. Oops. That's five fucking strikes already.
Speaker 4: Hey man, you sounded a lot like Hitler. But but he understood us, right though. Yeah, well yes, exactly, Goodafi too, right, Like he got them out of their country, took them out of positions of power. You can't have the control of the media, you can't have controlled anything in fact, broll.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the oil oiligark thing right like they were sapping him dry like they were doing with Venezuela, and he nationalized it and people are like, oh, they're nationalizing and it's so horrible. Like, no, what he did was he put that into things that the people got, Like it was like a it was a mutual benefit if the country's making money and you're actually trying to better yourself, like you get married or you have you graduate, like you were given a home. Right, you were given free health care, whatever the hell that means in Libya, I don't know. It could have been good, could have been better than ours. I don't know. You were given fifty a loan match, like like they would if you were going to buy a vehicle, they would pay half of it. In Olivia, I don't think they had taxes. I mean, all these things that we live under thinking that this is natural. This is all the Jew effect. This is this is a Jew run run run, a Jew run run, you know, this is this is what we're.
Speaker 4: I like the way you put it. Uh yeah, the consent thing, there's there's something about us giving permission as though you know, like the power is really ours and they need us to seed that power to them. And there does seem to be almost a psychic uh component to this, right, is there is there something deeper than just you know, this kind of perversion or this, this pleasure they get from us asking to be killed. Is there is there a supernatural I hate to use that word because it's kind of a misknown right.
Speaker 1: I think when you when you start looking into the magic, I think the consent thing is is a But the thing is, it's about the trickery like they don't have there's no there's no accounting for the descep that leads people to the acceptance. Right, So if you're lying to somebody, aren't you the ones still responsible ultimately for this? And this is not like a true either confession or acceptance or consent because you're doing under false pretendens. You're breaking the contract kind of thing. But apparently with them it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Again, you know right where I'm headed next, That's That's exactly where I was going.
Speaker 9: Was.
Speaker 4: You know, if they achieve something through deception, they haven't honestly achieved it. And we have this kind of idea about like honestly, honestly come and buy something, right, And for us maybe it's we kind of make it a moral thing. But there could be something more than that, right, There could be they seem to think that they have permission to just do whatever they want. Once we've given that consent, they're acting far more from them. They're not from a place of morality. We kind of take it to morality, and so we could sleep at night and you know all these other stereotypical kind of things that the good guys always do. But we can't win by being good guys?
Speaker 2: Can we?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: And I think I think even the ritual, I think it's a ritual to vote because it's based sickly giving your consent to one of the people that they hand selected to be your master. Even so, that's not how our country's supposed to be run. That's not where the president's role is or his powers, But that's what it's become because it's not a real country anymore, and it hasn't been for a long time. So people will say, well, that's not what the president's powers are as like have you looked around lately, like what are eos? That's dictator dictatorship? Right? If you look into the Green Book of what Goddafi considers dictatorship, A lot of his dictatorship, right, A lot of what we see just happening in our own country is under a quote unquote republic is a dictatorship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they just changed out the word slavery for government, you know, or enslavement for being governed, right, instead of the slaves. You're the governed. But it's just another word trick, right, just another trick of language, another substitution.
Speaker 1: Well, he says, is that representative is the is the trick, right, it's the it's the sleight of hand, because once you pick somebody to be representative of you, then they have no obligation to you anymore because now they're in the position to decide whatever they want and they can act outside of your you know, your best interests all they want. So it's the trick of getting that consent to be your representative. But then you know the detachment there is, there's no loyalty to that.
Speaker 4: That's power of attorney too, right, Like they're the same. Contract is involved in almost everything, isn't it That you're giving somebody else consent to act on your behalf and thereby you've you've waived your own agency.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a whole thing too about the whole idea of contract and their law and how that like you know, every contract is like somehow satanic and evil, and how these are the people who are, you know, the creators of said contract and law. So there's there could be something mystical about that, but also very evil because there's always a trade. You've got to be very slick. You got to be just as crafty and I guess clever as they are when looking at a contract. You know that you know, and also in a in a subjective reality world, you can always reinterpret whatever wordage, you know, verbiage is on there to suit your own needs. And if they're the one's in charge of the court that makes that decision, you still got screwed.
Speaker 4: That's true. That's true. And without an agreement, they can still you just they just have dominion, right, they just did they purport to have the authority. I just it seems weird that there has to be some way that we can you know, my friend last night we had on red Pill Radio. He said revoke your consent, you know, and he put a lot of a lot of emphasis on that, that we can revoke our consent, that we can withdraw our our permission to be governed or to be enslaved, and that you know, like like on a on a psychic level, this this is a step in in kind of standing up to this you know this power. Is that is that something that we can do in your opinion.
Speaker 1: I think the thing that we need to do first before any of that makes a difference is we need to understand that this system has been co opted and infiltrated, so that anything that we expect this system to do in our favor is not going to be It's not going to be a very It can be shallow and on the surface and basically for looks and appearance more than anything else, to fool us back into the system just kind of another system itself as they have created. It has to be dismantled in a way. I'm not saying destroyed like you know, for chaos, so that something even worse and more dictatorial can come in after it. What I'm saying is if we if we have an outline of the Constitution, then everybody needs to follow it. It can't be a subjective thing or you know, if you feel like doing it or not. You can't have anybody in government who defies the Second Amendment, the First Amendment, or any of these other things on conditions because of this or that reason. No, it's either absolute or get the fuck out because you're a trader, you know. And then of course there's the dual solitution issue and all that stuff. You can't have people with dual loyalties involved. But there's so much that has to be done to this system to gut it out that it's it's going to be like you have the idea, the concept of the outline in your hand with the Constitution. I'm not saying that that's the best thing in the world either, but it's better than what It's not been followed for over one hundred years. So let's just try to see what happens when you actually do. You can't say, like, capitalism fails when you're in corporatism, you know. You can't say that one thing fails when you're not actually following it and blame it on that thing. That's projection, you know, it's what they do.
Speaker 4: I think you've hit that right on the head. That's one of the things that turns me off. Like I've heard so many people say the constitutions a piece of paper, and I'm like, well, nobody's nobody's adhered to it in a long time, right, So it was an effective piece of paper one time, right, because it gave us the right to defend ourselves, didn't it, right, And that's really what we should be doing, right, We have a right to self defense, even Hitler about that.
Speaker 1: Right. We shouldn't be asking about his permission for what's natural anyway. Yeah, if we shouldn't be asking for permission to run a business, we shouldn't be asking. We shouldn't need those permissions if we're in those in that area or that in that environment where we have to ask permission for things, otherwise they're unlawful. Guess what, we're fucking slaves, you know. We just do just do if you know, beg for forgiveness, not fuck that, but but but definitely don't ask for permission first either. You know, why are we doing that? Because we're pussies. We've been, we've been, we've been conditioning to be pussies. And that's why they have this control that they do, because it wouldn't take much at all, It wouldn't take it very much at all. And all people that they work against us and get us into, they're screwing them to and they're gonna screw them harder when they're done with us. But you know, I see, I see even though I understand and I get it, a lot of white nationals don't like to hear this, But if we really are a minority in that badly throughout the world, and this is a world problem, we probably need a world solution. So the cream of the crop, not the seventy IQ assholes and the scumbags and the rapists and the violent I'm not talking about those pieces of shit. Those pieces of shit are pieces of shit, and everybody understands that. But you know, if nationalism can crop up in places like Libya and even Venezuela and places like that, those are just examples that something like like what happened in Germany can happen to other places. We shouldn't pooh pooh them because it wasn't one hundred percent white person who who you know, made their country good. We should say, okay, here's one domino, and if we work this right and support it, it might have a domino effect around the world and get rid of these fucking parasites. Rather than waiting for the the pussified, you know, people in one section or another to do something about it, I think you have to jump on and support and you know, maybe unity for the sake of fighting the common parasite and then just break off into your own ship. Because in a in a natural environment where you don't have this parasite and it's influenced, people will gravitate to the people who look like them in the first place. Anyway, They'll go to their places where they're most comfortable. They won't intermingle, because that's not natural. This is only done because they've givencentives, incentives, incentives, lots of money, and lots of propaganda. If all that bullshit, all that media blah blah blah and people's ears is gone, if all the movies aren't made for all these like you know, these these cappuccino families and all that stuff happening, we won't have that problem.
Speaker 4: I agree. I you know, I'm kind of I do appreciate. I appreciate the tiptoeing. It's not something I'm used to seeing from you, mister, But I actually I totally agree. I think that even even if my end goal was just the whitest of white Ethno states that we are still going to have many steps between here and there. That that ideals can be very fanciful, but in practicality, if you want to win, you have to be practical, even if you do hold some high ideals. That's going to include anyone that has a legitimate fight with these people to get their opportunity to fight them, as long as we can fight them as well. At the same time that that would obviously.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't deny anybody's help, right if our goal is this, if it's just if this seems like a mankind or existential problem, right, Yeah, this is a human existential problem, so it requires a human existential like solution. Yeah, and then we can fight against each other afterward. And you know, I bet you we'll have a whole lot of less antagonization without those fuckers involved in it, you know, because it's a lot of unnaturally that's happening.
Speaker 4: I think so, and I think that I think in a lot of ways, they're they're kind of pushing some of these ideas as well, you know, to be so rigid that you would rather lose than compromise. I mean, that's that's a little bit. That's not principle, that's that's just.
Speaker 1: The neo Nazi all comes from them. Ado created these people with the fucking sunglasses and the shaved heads and the freaking white tank tops that look like chi blows but they're white, like all that's all fucking that's that's them. They made that that that stereotypes Hollywood. Yes, right, yeah, it's so stupid.
Speaker 4: We lean into it. I mean like it's it's I don't want to say, it's a meme. Like there are people that there are people that have hatred and it's well placed. It's it's it's there for a reason.
Speaker 1: They're but you have to also take a higher ground, Like what what nationalism, national socialism was about was about nobility, the nobility of your ancestry. To do yourself proud, you do your family proud, to act in a noble way. If you're not doing that, then how do you show the world that you're better than the people that you're against?
Speaker 4: Like reading there was very little hatred in there, right, like it was, You're right, it was based on love for your for your ancestors, for your tradition and for your history.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: And and uh, I think Hollywood has very much, you know, perverted the idea of national socialism. They have conflated it with this you know, base hatred and racism. And there are people that are you know that are certainly racist, and maybe they have great reasons for that. I'm a little racist myself, but I would never make a decision or in vocal policy that would cause us to lose or give us a disadvantage in the fight for all eternity, you know, like the final battle of good versus evil. I think I would. I would. I would make my decisions based on what afforded us the highest chance of success, and not really what sticks with my ideology the most.
Speaker 1: And here here's I've had a personal experience before where I was in a like a there was something happened and I was in it was in danger, and somebody who just rushed because it was the right thing to do helped me. And I didn't check to see what their skin color was. And he had to be a Mexican guy, and he probably my life that day, right, you know what I mean? Sure? No, I also don't like fucking invasion. I don't like a bunch of fucking people who don't know how to drive in my in my tone, I don't like the people who don't fucking learn how to speak the language. But when my if one of my other really good friends, his name is many, you know what I mean, if you get my drift, like their homeschool family, they raise they're the coolest people ever. Like, it's like, you can't just have this one sided thing. You have to consider the reality of human life and your in your in your daily experience as well. You can't just hate because of this thing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I think I just you know, it's I think it's natural to hate your enemies. I think that it's it's as certainly as an it's part of the natural law. I think that we kind of live on even if we don't know it. If it's we can't really recite it, but it has its uses, right, And so what I normally see with people, especially around you know, the whole Hollywood Nazism thing, is you see a lot of people that just straight up disavow these people. And I think that's a dhue humanizing in its own way too, Like these people are this way for a reason, They've had experiences that led them to this, or you know, some have been raised this way. But but they also will have a place in the fight, right, They'll they'll also have a function somewhere, like some whatever plan is gonna is gonna get us to victory. Will will include that and not just wholesale exclude all these people, right, Like, they'll have to integrate these things somehow, even if it's just uh, you know, even if they're just cleaning up after or something like that. I can't talk. You know, we got to dance around the edge of the volcano when it comes to war and all the kind of things that could potentially happen.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I hope that more people heard what you said, because every couple of seconds it was like doing the digital freeze thing where it goes yeah, like it was making it really hard for me to hear what you're saying.
Speaker 4: We're getting d dossed. It looks like on on FTJ as well, So somebody's mad.
Speaker 1: Yeah there you go.
Speaker 4: I just think I is it better? Yeah, right on, I can reconnect if we need to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every time you're it was like it was probably like it was like a pulse, like every couple of seconds and you're talking it do that digital like like when you're going into the matrix type of thing feel it.
Speaker 4: So it was weird the buzz I know what you're talking about. You know, I think that we had to stay open, right, We had to stay open to possibilities. So you know, there may be a huge possibility that we're not going to be alone in this fight, and I think that we should take advantage of every advantage we can get. But the fight is how do we do it? How do we fight? Is it political? Do we go after political powers or any point in that?
Speaker 2: Do we?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: I don't. I think what we're doing is part of it, but I don't think we have I think we're being It's naive to think that using their media, even social media, is going to somehow reaching up people to for it to be anything, right. I think they gag us this as a as a place. It's like a isolated fish bowl.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: It's like our own panopticon with the with the surveillance, you know, the the Jeremy Bentham panopticon, where we think that we have this ability to go to places and do things and you know, reach people, But in reality we're just in the same fish bowl. And now all we do is help them by creating a different brand or a different flavor of distraction, so we get little influence. As it is, We're not on YouTube, you know what I mean, We're not where there's a billion follower, a billion users. We're on Rumble where there's seven million. We're on FDJ where there's probably maybe a couple of thousand, and Yeah, I get it that you don't need the right people, you don't need a lot of people, but you also need people. So it's like, where are we actually going and how much is this reverberation actually what is it affecting? Is there any ripple effect or that we seeing any of that happening? And I don't know. I think what we end up doing at the end of the day is just adding a different style of distraction to the mix that ultimately benefits the things that we oppose. It just keeps us distracted while they continue moving forward. So I don't think there's a I would say informing people is the first step so that they know what it is, but I think also teaching manners and values is probably maybe even more important. Like leading by example, I guess family reconnecting us to things that are important so that the superficial and the artificial that they provide people that make them weak and stupid and lazy doesn't continue to make people weak, stupid, and lazy like they understand the importance of having a good family structure, because it's the detachment from our past and our and our in ourselves that they manipulate because now we're just we're without without a tether, and they can decide to groom us or to mold us in whatever way they want. I think that's what has to change first, if we're ever going to do anything where we don't have to look over our shoulder at the person next to us and wonder if they're going to stab us in the back or what they were given, you know, to do so by these people. I think it's I think it's one of those things where you have to first build the character and the values of people to a point where things like their influence can't affect them anymore.
Speaker 4: I think what you just said is it's incredibly massive. It's it's profound, actually, and I think i've I've said something similar along the lines of if when you get to the point where you can actually fight them on their level, they won't be interested in being here anymore. They'll just leave, like because they can't correct jew, they can't fool you, they can't deceive you. If you could become the kind of people who weren't susceptible to be to being corrupted. Right, if you couldn't be bought, if you couldn't be scared, if you couldn't be manipulated or intimidated or threatened, they wouldn't have much interest in hanging out here, would they? Like we would We would then have all the power and and they is there any more established pattern than the expulsion of these people?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: So it's happened so many times before they should they should know by now that if they fuck up, it's going to happen again.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, And it's kind of fine. Like people say, oh, the legacy media is losing, uh, it's uh, it's it's influence, but that's not what But where is it going. It's going into social media, which they also control, and the most certainly controlled things like Rumble because that's like very pro Trump, which is like the crowned silver crowned king of the of the Jews now.
Speaker 4: With this, Yeah they called himself that, right, Yeah, he declared himself king the Jews.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I mean it's it's it's all controlled opposition regard regardless. So people who think they're in opposition to something are not really in opposition to anything, because they're feeding off of both sides, right, and they're manipula both sides. So I don't know, it's it's pretty silly to think that, you know, they're losing their grip, or that the media and the social media was a mistake and they should have done that. I think the overflooding of information and the building and access to it is just more part of the distraction because there's they at least think that they're in control of so much that no matter what we know, it's not going to do us any good. And it's good for us to talk about it because it keeps us distracted while they continue to gain more ground on us while we're discussing and trying to play catch up on the history in the past and all this other stuff. But I don't think it's going to go I don't think that's something that's I mean, granted, knowing the nature of this thing is one thing, and that's good that we can do with this and talk, but it makes you wonder if there's something big on the horizon, like another perium in this country, regardless if there was ever really a first one. In book investor.
Speaker 5: Or.
Speaker 1: But the concept because they love their ritual and they love they love doing stuff like that, that innocent people, especially social media content creators, start getting picked off or you know, quote unquote hung. I think Nuremberg. I think they hung the people at Nuremberg, the innocent people whose balls they crushed at Nuremberg. I think they they hung them on what would be considered the anver, you know, like the permium that year. I think they waited for that time to do it. And I think there's seven of them. I've heard there was eleven in the actual book that I said.
Speaker 4: I've heard that said before. I find that interesting. But yet the same time kind of like obviously is part means like woll I didn't know that. Another part of me is like, of course they did, you know what I mean, And there's this kind of cognitive dissonance between those two parts. But it's the same understanding that these people aren't scared of anything, and like you said, we have a lot of moral cowardice to overcome, right, And it's, uh, it's that includes you know, knowing when to stop talking and start acting you know, in uh, whatever ways are necessary.
Speaker 1: I think if the right people see an opportunity, they'll know it when it happens. But I don't know if that's going to be enough for people to actually do it when they see it, right, That's the that's the problem.
Speaker 4: You know a lot of people say it's going to take some sort of event, or some sort of black Swan event will occur. It's just it's it's something. It's all speculation.
Speaker 1: But uh, you don't create events. They do. They manipulate reality. So what are we waiting for something cosmic to happen when God's gonna come.
Speaker 4: To It's like we're waiting for them to make the move. That's exactly what it seems like. And it's that seems like a major disadvantage to be at as well, because how long people been waiting. You know, it seems like it's been the end days for my whole life, right and probably yours too.
Speaker 1: I would assume the fact that there's they have so much support still, you know, and you can talk to your family members and you know, if they're going to church, then they're like, well, we're supposed to help the Jews. It's like, okay, you're talking about the same people. Have you read the Talmud. Have you seen the highlights? Do you want to give you the what was his name? What was his name, Tim Pike? Was that his name? The only give you when we gave you the cliff not it's yeah, they say it's okay to rape a three year old? You know? Is that who you want to support? Is that who you think is God's chosen people.
Speaker 4: I've tried that route, Honestly, I just give me resistance, man, even from people that I've been talking to for years, like when when pressed, they don't believe any of it. They don't believe anything you say. So, you know, I've always come to a conclusion that kind of getting people to believe stuff is it's not the way to go. Yeah, it's not going to get us where we need is their words saying it. Yep, people would just disregard it. They just they don't care about the truth anymore. The truth doesn't hold much value to many people anymore. It seems like.
Speaker 1: Right, oh, man, I was looking for something in there. Well, anyway, it doesn't matter. There's a I think sometimes if you look at what Cooper was saying, he was a lot of times he's very critical of Israel, but he wouldn't call out very often Jews specifically. Every once in a while. He would never say what's all of them? Obviously, but he would say there's a lot of them, there's a lot of them in this in this movement. And then he talk about the fraternal orders. But what he fills the mention there, But I think he's leaving this open so that people figure this out on their own, is that all those fraternal orders are cobbalistic. So who gives us that? The Sufi mysticism, which is more you know, crypto Jew probably, and then them So what does that make them? All? Right? Either they're the followers of the kaba Lah because they're in these you know, these fraternal orders, or they're the Jews themselves in the fraternal orders like the neighbor adl slash Masade. Right, So it's like, are you trying to lead people to the same place but not but not actually saying it yourself so that they come to the conclusion. It makes me wonder. But for him to constantly say, like the things you talked about with Germany, like he's missing the point. Oh, the word socialists. So therefore he was a socialist like the like the Oh wait a minute, you mean like the Bolshevik Jews. It's like, buddy, come on now, Bashism was anti communism.
Speaker 4: It's funny. I still see that going around. I mean, I've had so many guests on that literally almost make their their They're all of their time is on Twitter wrecking these same arguments over and over and over, the whole socialism connect. Hitler was a roth child, and you know, all all these different yeah, yeah, you know, kind of legends that come up. But they they ceaselessly continue the work and they you know, they just know that that's that's part of what you do, you know, in that environment. But I do think it's a controlled environment. I think that you've got a real good knack for saying some things that are uncomfortable but true, you know, and I hope that you continue to do that because people need to be challenged, Right, Like, everybody gets comfortable in some you know, really high perch and some nests somewhere on high ground. But really nobody's immune to what's you know, to to the wrath of these people or the reach of them, or the power that they have over us and our families. Right, Like, they really do control the damn world, it seems like, you know, and we've got to find some way to take back some of this control to really.
Speaker 1: Have to say perception management, right, like that's the big, big thing, that's that's what the media is for. But also the economic destruction of us too. That's another way to break apart the family because need to work. So we had to destroy you know, a sap away family estates all kinds of stuff, like all these ridiculous taxes. Like if we weren't being predated upon by our own government, this wouldn't be a thing. Because obviously you can see a nationalist example in Libya which they took down where whatever the country's resources were, they nationalized and they shared that with the people who were productive members of that society. So imagine that de incentivizing the people that are not productive, incentivizing the people that are, and giving them a share in the profit of the country. We have plenty of oil, we have plenty of other things here. We can be an industrial powerhouse. Again if we ever wanted to be fucking have to get in the USMCA, which by the way, Trump did sign, which was even worse for a constitution. It's because now foreign. You know, entities that are not elected can override our our laws because of the U S m c. A.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, you mentioned the ADL earlier. Have they have you? Do you have your page on the ad L website? Have they got their uh their Daniel Christo's entry.
Speaker 1: No? I don't think so yet, but hopefully they don't either.
Speaker 4: Well, I think you definitely deserve one.
Speaker 1: You'll appreciate it. But once you're there, it's like it's any amount of time before they decide to prioritize a different way that day, and you end up getting fucked because they are the ones who call your local authorities. And that's how you know who's really in charge of this entire place, because just based on any suggestion, these people who are seem like they have nothing else to do, these local authorities get so excited that they get all fucking geared up and fucking amped up and fucking steroided up, and they start just shooting everything that they see when they come to your house. No thanks, And if you if you do that, if if what I or anybody who is a content creator says, ends up becoming a liability for their family, meaning if what your voice whatever, you voiced in the subject, you know, in the public arena. Uh, makes them less safe and something harm bad harm, you know, comes to them, Some harm comes to them, especially death. You're you're the one who has to live with that for eternity, because that's about as long as it's gonna take. And you're not ever gonna do like you're gonna have You're gonna be responsible for that. Oh you're the one who did that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, that that's exactly it. And not just not just that one, but all all of them, six million of them all over the world. Right, you're responsible for all of them.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 4: They have this way of yes, making every offense the main offense, and and it's responsible for every everything bad that ever happened. And of course we you know, we know that's bullshit, but that's that's the way it's framed.
Speaker 1: If somebody comes into your house and like throws a freaking a flash bang garade into your fucking child.
Speaker 9: You're deserved it, right Yeah, yeah, well well but but the thing is you have to be if you live through that experience you have, you are you have to realize that it was because of your atchet that you did, You brought that upon yourself, because you had to become If you understand the nature of where you are, you know that there's another there might be a different strategy that would have been better than smacking the bee's nest.
Speaker 1: When you're stuck inside a cage, you couldn't run run far off away from it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I think anybody that's yeah, anybody that's doing this has to take that into consideration, and that has to be weighed out very carefully. And I agree it's not something to take lightly. I totally agree on that. We're getting pretty close here. There's a lot of super chats here, and some people have some questions, and a lot of people just really love you, man, And I want you to know Modern Viking wants all these faggots that are attacking us to stay mad. And he gave us five bucks to say that Sniper's Ghosts gave us the fourteen words about secure in the future or the existence of our people in the future, for our children, for white children. I totally agree with that. Annie Waffin says, I often watch your show, Daniel, and you know a lot about everything. You're an asset to this community, and thank you very much. That's from Annie Waffing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would recognize her. She's awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's great. Night Nation Review says Hail Flood and Ballbusters. Daniel is very right about the nature of national socialist, the real national socialism, and that's correct when he was talking about how this was really based on loven And, like you said, nobility, right, nobility.
Speaker 1: That's what made it arian is because they were the leaders. They were supposed to rise above all that and be you know, always beholden to themselves, meaning the noble be of character. You know, he just even to your even though those of you defeated. That was another main thing that the Scythians were known for, to always not be to not be uh aggressively wicked to their to somebody who they've defeated in battle, but actually very kind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, code of honor makes sense. I mean I think a lot of us kind of go, uh we feel that. I think we feel that instinctively. Zazimantasba says, the Constitution is not just a piece of paper, it's vellum. I think he's getting us on a technicality that we're gonna have to look into that. Can we get a good judgment on Vellum.
Speaker 1: It is a piece of paper until people's actions, Uh, support it and defend it, because that's that was always supposed to be our job as the people.
Speaker 4: I'm looking for any more questions or any more particular anymore just well wishes or thank yous or anything. But I know that everybody's a big fan and uh, we always have the best guest on our show. And man, you've set here for two hours now, just like answered machine gun questions. I can't say how much I appreciate it and how awesome it is to have you on. But I think we're just getting started. There's there's a million other things I want to know, But could you would you talk about your book briefly? And how can people support you? How can we support your businesses, how can we find you? How can people get more involved in what you're doing?
Speaker 1: Okay, So the book is called Priestcraft Beyond Babylon and the hot sauces are under the name Awesome Hot Sauce. But the website for all for both of those is based off my LLC that I came up with. It's so it's Simper s C N P E R. And then fry F r y not f I like Fidelis, but Fry because it's Hot Sauce llc dot com semper Fry And you can find the book there. You can find the Hot Sauces there. And the show is on FDJ Media when you guys are allowed to lug in when you're able to back. And uh it's also on Rumble And I actually put my last one on my old YouTube channel, which was kind of funny.
Speaker 4: How is YouTube there? Yeah? Is it still there? I've been thinking about dipping a toe into YouTube, but uh, I just man, I got a bad I got a bad record with a sensor. Me ask you a question, Sure, do.
Speaker 1: You have any do you have like an intro that has anybody else's music or sayings in it? Because they're all about the copyright, like they'll hit you in a technicality, have fully talk about your content.
Speaker 4: I generally try to make my own stuff or or all AI generate some stuff, but I do try to avoid, you know, other people's content or anything that someone can claim. But that said, I know that it's a huge mine field there and even the smallest five seconds still get you on. I've heard that.
Speaker 1: And since we're on the topic, like you know what I was saying, like, we need to we need to make ourselves better kind of first, it would be nice to see like this YouTube family channel stuff, which is actually a lot of it comes from a Disney uh a Disney h common source. These people who live in LA that have like twenty four million views per fucking you know video, Yes, that are putting out garbage content that don't teach anything to your children, that make them into materialistic idiots. They're if it would be nice to see their views drop into nothingness. If that was the case, I mean that we were doing a really good job to make ourselves stronger and more, i know, having better character and better values.
Speaker 4: I agree completely, man, And I think that's another noble goal, right is to I mean, idolatry is such a big business for them, and it's it's so clearly, you know, kind of kind of evil, you know. And I think that a lot of people that don't deserve attention have the attention of our children. And so I've often framed this as a battle for attention. And even if we're if we're not winning, you know, I'm not going to beat MSNBC. Well, I guess they're gone now, right, But we still have to try though, right, We still have to put it out there. We still need to give people the option of having an alternative. And as long as there's some people doing that, then they have the ability to make the right decision.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's a thankless task man for a lot of people. And yeah, I realized that you go through the ringer right when you when you kind of get into this stuff. So you're you're what you're doing is the lord's work, the real lord's work, and and uh and you're taking the slings and arrows from it too, and it seemed to be doing it very carefully so that you can be the most Yeah.
Speaker 1: So my my my Patreon is funny, right because it's called disguise the limits, as in not thus guys, but disguise the limits. It's also what my my Twitter is. But they shortened it. They took the oh, disguise limits. But the reason why that is is because they already had abandoned me on on Patreon. They said, sometimes we seek around, we search around the internet to see what you're up to, and we find that you are a leader of a hate group and that you are funding your hate group with your Patreon channel. Back then, I didn't say a fucking word about Jews, and and if I did, it was because I was doing something regarding I think it was a putin post that I did. And they said that the three dollars a month, this is this is how lit like early on it was that I had like one one follower on Patreon and it was three dollars a month, and they said I was I was supporting a hate group with my three dollars a month. And that's and this guy named Blair probably have blue hair had deleted me from Patreon. So I came back as a different name.
Speaker 4: Fantastic man. Well, that's cool that you came back, right, So you still do have a Patreon hopefully where people can.
Speaker 1: You can't even you can't get slightly miffed for three bucks. You got to get at least, you know, a couple of hundred before you get good and mad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't. You can't even buy you can't buy drugs for anything for three dollars. Right, you can't get an egg for that now to throw at somebody, right, guys, check out Daniel Cristo's and check out Ballbusters and when are your showtimes again? I probably did miss it if you didn't, you know, I'm.
Speaker 1: Trying to get back on the schedule at eight am throughout the week now that I'm done with these seasonal markets though, trying to do for the hot sauce. So when my daughter goes to school, it's around eight o'clock. So when she is finally out the door and big hugs and goodbyes, then Dad can sit in the chair and not feel like he's ignoring the family. So that's when I do it, like from eight am to usually like ten am or something on Pacific time now, but I'm actually Mountain standard. But right now it just happens to line up because of daily savings.
Speaker 4: That's right. That's right, because Arizona has to be the odd man out that doesn't have daylight savings, right.
Speaker 1: Isn't that you needed yourself? Oh, I do disconnected time.
Speaker 4: I'm always muting myself and talking into the mute button. But you're right, Arizona is one of those weird states where they don't observe daylight saving time. So that's great. That's right after the flood show or the like the morning radio show just kind of is over. So I can easily just send people on to Ballbusters from where I'm at. I'm sure a lot of them have already found you. But man, thanks so much for coming on our show. And uh, I hope that you'll come back again. And uh and we can get you know, even into some crazier shit or maybe some more specific stuff. I know, we were all over the place. You've been a really good sport about answering all my crazy questions and uh, you know, and just kind of cluing people in.
Speaker 1: Man, it's really a kind that you want to know what I have to say. In the first place. I have great respect for you, and I appreciate what you do, and I thank you for being as diplomatic and kind of as you've been. And it's just it's nice to, you know, see the mutual appreciation out there, and you know, good people doing good things. It's still aways nice.
Speaker 4: You're damn right, man, You're damn right, And there's all good there's all kinds of good people, man, and we need to h.
Speaker 3: R.
Speaker 1: I went to say hi bye, Sorry about that.
Speaker 8: Nn R.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got n and R. We got Dave watching. You've got a lot of big people watching, man, that are.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: We had Leslie Borie on the show not long ago. That was pretty fun too. So do come back though, and I'll be in touch with you. We talk on Telegram now, so we're gonna be buddies and yeah, yeah, and we're gonna raise hell together in the future. Thank you, guys. Daniel Christos with Ballbusters. Check him out on Rumble, follow him on ftjmedia dot com. Go get some of this hot sauce. I know that I'm gonna get some and buy his book to His books is steal by the way, like for I think Amazon has it like ten bucks, but don't get it from Amazon, get it directly from him, and that way he and his family can can use those profits more than the Amazon president can.
Speaker 1: Jeff Bezos lazy eye Bezos.
Speaker 4: Sonomy. I that's a good one. All right, Well thanks man, I'm gonna cut you off into we're gonna wrap up this show. But check out Ballbusters. Man, what a cool guy. Thanks again, Daniel, Thanks Betty, all right, much love. It's always nice to meet another warrior in the fight. And uh, he's not he's not uh, he's not joking around, man, He's he's he's definitely looked into some really dark stuff. A lot of this stuff is very easily over people's heads. A lot of people don't like to look into, you know, some of the occult things. And I'm glad that some people do. I'm glad that there are people out there that can demystify, you know, some of these things. Some of these crazy scary things are just are just perverse Jewish things. And so, uh, you know, we're yeah, we continue to name the jew and and and there's a lot of different ways to do it. And you know, ultimately, it's very easy to listen to a show like this and get the get the idea that this is about being mean to a group of people because of their race or because of their religion. And we continue to talk and and and talk about subjects over and over and over that demonstrate clearly that this is about what they've done. This is about the things that they've done to us. This is about the things that they're doing to other people now in other countries and places like Palestine. This is about the crimes they've committed against mankind and humanity. It's not about their religion, it's not about who they are. It's about what they've done, and always never let them reframe that away from that right because they will always try. But the fact is that these people have done terrible things, and terrible consequences follow terrible acts. Does that make sense? I hope it does. Awesome talking to Billbusters, Go follow the scout and rumble.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 1: You catch your nigga of God with this. She