Speaker 1: We got some water or nothing out here. I can't go now. Donor light came on and I did that when they went and they thing running across the yard. Not a good sight man or something I would fight to man. I don't know what if across the yard.
Speaker 2: It seems to be a big foot leaning against a tree in a wooden area.
Speaker 3: I have seen plenty of people with big feet, but not big.
Speaker 1: Foot tree mines and rush. He sees about seven and seven and a half foot tall sasquatch looking back at him.
Speaker 2: And that kind of looks like a wolf, but not like a neighborhood dog.
Speaker 1: Pick these stores for what they are and hopes that maybe if it's out there, then't show me. Yeah, and says he might have caught the mythical Cuba cabra creature terrorizing his chickens. It's like a grunt.
Speaker 4: And a knock. It's like a o.
Speaker 2: I think there's kind of a cultural tendency for people to.
Speaker 1: Want to make big Foot a quote unquote monster. Welcome to see v R O Bigfoot Radio. Hey everybody, welcome to the CVR big For Radio. I'm your host, Daniel bin Waugh. I'm glad that you could join us again. And tonight we have an awesome guest with us. Joining us tonight is mister Ryan Tremblay. We're going to get right into this very soon, ladies and gentlemen. Something new I want to start doing here. There's two offers I want to present to you right off the back. We'll be doing this, uh with a couple of you know, other different offers periodically on other episodes. Two offers I have right off the top of my head that I want to promote your latest books right now. Both of these, gentlemen, you will be able to find and meet them at the ecb r O Annual Virginia Bigfoot Conference in June. The first individual I want to talk about real briefly, it is author Mike Dupler. His latest book is called Bigfoot Origins Search for the Cryptid Homeland. Uh. Yeah, so he has authored several books along the way. This is his latest book right here. I've only touched a small part of it, so I'm not going to get into explaining really what it dives into. Uh. Basically, the title of Salverthan Speaks for Herself, which he actually presents a different sign and a different view based off of some of the theories that new flood the whole Bigfoot encryptied world. Uh. But this is one of his latest books. Again, uh, if you want to meet him and check out his book, and you'll be able to get to sign autograph copy come June, so feel free to check that out. Another book by one of our guest speakers this year, Maxim Curic, Mister Maxim Curic. His latest book is called The Lost Tribes of Bigfoot. So and the other thing is if you don't want to buy, you know, if you want, if you're if you're not patient enough to wait till the conference, you can buy these books online. Amazon has these books Bigfoot Origin, Search for the Cryptic Homelands by Mike Dupler and Lost Tribes of Bigfoot by Maxim Fure. You can find these vote on Amazon. Also. Again, if you want to meet these individuals, they will be at the Angle Virginia Bigfoot Conference in June, right here in Virginia. So more information about that, you can go to VA bigfootcon dot com. It's happening June twentieth and June twenty first, so be there, b square ladies and gentlemen. Let's move on. First of all, I want to welcome Ryan Tremblake to the show tonight. He's our guests, and also we have mister David Lester and Melissa Lester joining us, and we're glad to have them again. We're gonna have a great discussion. I think we're going to learn a lot about Ryan and his experiences, and then we'll kind of get into a few things here and there in between. Ryan, how are you doing? Man? Doing extremely well?
Speaker 2: Man, I'm winding down finally. I just finished off my Windy Go book that I've been writing for the past year and a half. So oh yeah, that was a nice load off my shoulders. But I'm getting ready to start my Yeaushi book, the book about the skin Walkers. So wow, big big shore. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So okay, so now forgive me. Maybe I should have known this. Have you written well? First of all, have you written other books before? No?
Speaker 2: These are actually my first books. So I wasn't going to write books. But everybody started telling me, oh, you know so much about the Wendy Go and the skin Walkers, why not put them in a book and spread that information. So I was like, okay, you know what, I think I will do that. So that's how it led to me write books.
Speaker 1: Awesome. So here we are here, I want just promoting a couple of the authors that I know. And here we got a new offer in the works right now working on his content. That's awesome. So you know, you got to be sure to make sure when they're completely done and published, you'll have to share the tent with me so I can promote it. I love promoting people absolutely.
Speaker 2: I have a short list of people that are getting autographed copies, so I'll add your name to that list.
Speaker 1: Very awesome. Uh yeah, mister, Oh my gosh, I haven't a brain fart. Remember his name. Uh, there's a gentleman. He believes that he lives up on the East coast, northern east coast. Kenneth. Uh, oh, man, I can't believe that. No, not that one, Kenny Kenny. Uh. He just put out a new book himself. Yeah. He featured so many the different Bigfoot researchers in this new book. And uh he is Uh he's actually sending me a copy because he did he did an article, or not an article, but a chapter on me. Uh coy. Yeah, I can't I can't believe. I should have wrote this down and I just it just popped up in my head. I hate when you can't remember names. But he's uh, he's been involved with us for quite some time. I was actually working on getting them to be a one of my speakers here in the near future.
Speaker 4: And uh is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, no, no, it's kind of his Facebook name. It's kind of a long name.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's Kenny something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he really adds a long name to it. It's Kenny something.
Speaker 2: Oh cryptologists, Yes, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Kenny the crypto. Yeah, Kenny the crypto punkologist. Yes he is awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he knows some stuff too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So his latest book and uh do you know, I'm sorry again forgive me for not remembering the name of it. But are you familiar with his new book?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: So, yeah, that new book familiar? Yes, I believe it had something to do with the Tales of the Chronicles or something to do with other researchers and those involved with all bickfoot and crypto research. And uh so yeah, uh yeah, who also did something very similar referring to other bigfooters and crypto researchers involved. Was I believe his name was Tim, Tim Halloman or Hallowan. Uh. He was actually a. Yeah, he did a book called the big Foot. Yeah, the Bigfoot Influencers or something something along those lines. Uh, yeah, he did something very similar. So I think it's cool that these these authors are doing stuff that they want people to get more familiar with those that are involved with the research, you know.
Speaker 2: So I think that's a great idea because there's so many hard workers out there that just don't get enough credit.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I'm gonna tell you, like when Kenny got me involved and came at me about when he was still working on his book, I felt very honored, Like, Okay, you know, I feel like I'm a small fish in a big pond. So it was kind of it was kind of exciting that he asked came to ask me about it. So I felt like, Okay, this is awesome, you know, uh, that he considered me as Yeah. I mean, I don't know how many others he got involved with. I don't know who all the others are, but just from the fact that he had asked me, dude, this is awesome. Yeah, of course I'll participate because I mean this is like my biggest thing is everybody I listen to David know, I repeat this all the time, but I believe it's spreading awareness and any little bit of information about me or my research. You know, if the work to get out there, that's great. I'm not trying to convince anybody about my beliefs and my conclusions on subjects and topics, but you know, I want people to know where I stand, regardless if it's accurate or not. You know, but do you know if.
Speaker 4: Do you know if Dale's going to have any books? Yes, coming up, is going to have any there himself.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Dale Backer? Uh yeah, For those who are following, Dale Backer will be presenting Friday, June twentieth, his book Tails of a Bear Hunter. Now, he mentioned to me, and I don't know this for sure, well, he doesn't know for sure, but he sinks he may have a second book that will help that he will have out by then. But he does plan on having copies of his books because he originally when he came at me, he did mention that he will have his books. He wanted to booth to set up uh and to sell his books. So I said yes, absolutely, yeah, so he will have his books with him and again possibly a second book that he's working on. He hasn't put out publicly yet, but he's hoping to have it done and ready before that.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I always love having offered today. Oh no, he can't be. He won't be there Saturday. He said he's got to work, so, which I understand, you know, but and uh, because mean that's too bad, because that's a little closer to him. I mean he lives down in he's not too far from Brono, but he's he lives north of Rono. I have a generali here exactly where he lives. I forget the name of the area. But yeah, like I said, it would only be maybe maybe an hour ride for him. I'm guessing because I mean from where I live down to where we're going Saturday. Yeah, it's only going to take me an hour to get there. So I would leave here no later than ten o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it goes about an hour.
Speaker 1: Two. Oh okay, Well, yeah, you guys are probably close. I mean the highway is real close to you. I mean for me, I would have to ride either go out towards Wayer's Cave and jump on the highway that way, or go somewhere out towards Waynesboro. And jump on the highway that way. Yeah, because like I said, when I put in the max has showing about an hour drive for me. So yeah, so that's pretty cool. Yeah, talk about that. I know we're kind of switching gear if here real quick. But since you brought that up, I have no like I've had others ask me, you know, how many people you are expecting to show up here? Actually I had no idea, but I know I've been sharing it in all the local groups, the Facebook groups that that work, like like for example, there's a Lexington and one of visa Facebook group, uh you know Rockbridge County group, and so a lot of those groups are I mean, I've shared the flyer in there, and so a lot of the locals I've seen because I get people tagging other people in the post and everything, so we may have some extra show up. So I mean, I'm, you know, the more of a merrier because you know they I mean, I I just basically, well, you know, if we get enough people there, I mean I'll do with small talking, little presentation, kind of introduce myself and you know, I'm you know who and you guys, and just kind of let them know what we're doing there, and we hope that maybe we'll get some uh some stories. I mean I would love I mean I would hope or love to get some stories from some of the locals if they have any and are willing to share. So it would it would be something to make note and document, you know, and who knows, I'll make get some new radio podcasts, guess uh yeah, because I mean there's a couple of locals I got from up here. I'm still waiting. Like the one girl I spoke to at the bank, her fiance reached out to me, and you know, I finally got a second email from him and he's like, yeah, I'll be more than glad to talk about it on a podcast because he mentioned to me that he has done that once before with somebody and I didn't know who the individual was. So and so now I'm waiting on to hear back from him again because I asked him, I said, okay, well, what would be a good day for you? Because I mean I told him, I said, I normally do him around eight pm, you know and whatever. So I'm waiting for him to get back. I don't know his schedule of what he does. Well, all I know is is fiance at the bank. I talked to her again not long ago. She said, yeah, he does classes. He takes classes, so the schedule might be kind of weird and funky. So I don't know. Apparently he doesn't come out, he doesn't look at his email too much.
Speaker 5: So, well, Ryan, where you locate to that.
Speaker 2: I'm in Sierra Visa, Arizona.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: If you have a podcast in the past, I can remember you've been a Jessica podcast.
Speaker 2: For yep, I sure have, and I've been on things like you know, Paranormal Portal, Paranormal Odyssey. I've done so many that I can't even remember all the themes of theody there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, so I can't keep a straight either. There's so many going on in the back and forth and whatnot. Yep, some of the stuff you've been involved with, which it's interested to hear more.
Speaker 6: So mm hmmm, absolutely, well, Ryan, Uh, I was wondering if you could give us a little bit of background about yourself, like how long have you been involved or and what got you involved into all this?
Speaker 2: Well, I've been involved in cryptozoology for twenty plus years now. I started when I was a really young kid. And what really pulled me into it is. I used to watch monster movies with my brothers and my dad. Universal Monsters, the Hammer films. Those were all a daily staple for our young Ryan's diet. Okay, so we were watching these on a daily basis, nightly basis, and then I started getting to things like god Sola. So you know, when you see monsters like Santa and Guyra the Gardange, was a young mind goes ooh, I wonder if these monsters are real. Well, my dad, said, Brian. When I was about seven years old, he showed me the Patterson Gimlay film. Okay, Now, I know there's a lot of debate about that film. People say it's real, some people say it's fake. But for me, that was like, oh my gosh, it's a Bigfoot and I was hooked. From that moment on. I was absolutely obsessed with Bigfoot. And since my dad he was a Cajun guy, so he started telling me tales about the Rugaroo and you know, vampires things like that. So right from a young age, I was just obsessed with monsters.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's interesting. Yeah, I think, I mean, I think I can speak for most of us. Yeah, you mentioned god Zilla among other things. It's like even the Wolfman movies and stuff like. I grew up with a lot of that stuff myself. I'm sure, David Wlisson, you guys, you guys are well familiar with a lot of that stuff. So yeah, it's always been intriguing, uh, you know, of course what we grew up with from a young age versus of what they put out now. I don't know some of the stuff. I can question some of the stuff they put out now, oh I do do.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, when my dad used to tell me stories about the rue Guru, you know, I used to think at first that they were just camp fire tales, you know. So when I used to go out and play in the woods, my dad would tell me, hey, be careful that the wood boogers don't get you yet, you know. And at first I thought, oh, he's just being whimsical, you know, he's just trying to be a dad and scare me. But once I learned what wood boogers were, and I'm like, oh my god, my dad was really trying to scare me here theres So yeah, I was just I was obsessed, Daniel, you know what monsters, anything monsters. I was consuming on a daily basis.
Speaker 1: Right now, you mentioned wood boog I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Go ahead that where I am, you know, and I started looking into things like the indigenous folk because when we moved to Arizona, I was hearing from different indigenous people how they had their own tales of Bigfoot. So you know, that started pulling me in more and more and more.
Speaker 1: Nice quick question. Yeah, I'm just curious to get your your take on this. Now you mentioned wood burgers, Yes, what was your What would be your definition of wood boogers Because there's a reason why I'm asking all.
Speaker 2: Well, from how my dad described him. He used to tell me that they were kind of like chimp like and they had a really nasty attitude that if they caught you, they were going to chase you out. So I kind of pictured it looking like the Bigfoot in the Patterson Gimlain film, you know, really all really broad shoulders. So to me, a wood booger was a bigfoot essentially.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, that's fair, because I didn't know if you were had a different view on the definition of wood booger. The reason I'm bringing that up because here in the state of Virginia, more or less down and more down towards the southwestern parts of Virginia. Uh, the name of the area and anyway, I can't believe it. It's beginning with it, but not Virginia. Is her name Bigfoot the wood Booger. So I didn't know if it was if that was heard of or mentioned or or suggested elsewhere, but I know it from the big Foot history in Virginia. Yeah, the wood Booger was actually the Virginia's Bigfoot, you know, yes, so yeah, yeah, so that's very cool. I didn't know if that was Again, I didn't know if you were relating to a big Foot or something entirely different.
Speaker 2: So no, no, I had it was always Bigfoot. And you know, when I when we lived in Massachusett's originally I used to go out and play in the woods, you know, every day, I just go disappear in the woods for a couple of hours. And now I realized I heard things back there that might have been a wood booger. So I'm just kind of like, okay, yeah, I'm obsessed with this stuff now.
Speaker 1: Wow. Oh okay, another random question, how long did you live in Massachusetts for? Ten years?
Speaker 2: Ten years?
Speaker 1: Street? Okay, what part of my Stachusetts.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, I lived in Southbridge, Massachusetts. I've been to Boston, Worcester, Webster Dudley. I lived in Connecticut for a short time, so there's always woods around me, you know, So I think that was Nature's where the universe is a way of saying, hey, Ryan, you belong the woods, dude.
Speaker 1: I live right outside of Wister in Douglas, Massachusetts, East Douglas. Man, Yeah, that's where i'm That's where I'm from.
Speaker 2: We might have been neighbors at some point, Daniel, that's.
Speaker 1: Crazy, that's possible. I mean I lived out. The street I lived in Douglas was called Southeast Main Street. It was it was just a few houses surrounded by woods. Nowadays, you go up there, you won't even recognize the area. It's all grown up with so much change. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's nuts.
Speaker 1: Wow, that one. You know. Mommy asked me how old are you, Ryan?
Speaker 2: I am forty five, and that's a reminder how old I'm getting. So thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, I'll be forty five in March. So okay, I.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 3: Yeah, aside from movies and stuff growing up and whatnot with your dad. And while he was telling you have you had any actual cryptid or paranoma type encounters or situations that cemented your thought process?
Speaker 4: Now why you took the direction you're taking the Ford.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 2: One thing that really pulled me into this heavily was a dog man encounter here in Arizona. You know, first I did not believe in the dog man. My friend Dakota would tell me about these dog man stories all the time, and I just kind of laugh at him, you know, go come on, dude, an upbright, get out of here. But it happened. You know, Fate played its role where one day I was house sitting for my friend and his wife while they were out of town. I went to go do a midnight checkup because I did a routine of morning after nude and then midnight would be the last one, so you know, I make sure everything was locked up. So I went here about midnight and as I walking up, I noticed the coyotes around here were going nuts. I mean they sounded nervous. They were chittering, they were barking, they were crying and whining, And at first I didn't really think anything about it. Was kind of like, yeah, you know, maybe they're hunting or whatever. But then I started smelling something that was just so obnoxious. I mean when I say it's something smelled obnoxious, I mean terrible. My eyes were watering. I felt like I could taste the smell. You guys, ever taste anything so bad that you feel like you tasted it?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So as I got there, I'm going, God, did something die, Whether they kill something could brief Anyway, I went along the side of the house because he had a side entrance that led to the gate of his backyard. As I was walking through, it was complete dark back there. He couldn't see anything.
Speaker 1: At first.
Speaker 2: I heard something moving, okay, and I'm going, oh, great, he's got an animal in his backyard, or there's a homeless dude back here that I'm up to beat up and get off his property.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: So I walked into his backyard and I hears something like scratching at the ground. I hear the rocks going and I get back there and I'm standing there by myself, So I go, hey to try to scare anybody off. Okay, there's nothing at first, so it goes quiet for a minute. Even the coyotes stopped. I move forward a little bit more. I hear the sounds again, and I look and I can see something moving in the shadows. You know how when you there's somebody hiding in the dark, they seem darker than the shadows and you can kind of tell they're there. Oh sure, yeah, that's what I saw. So I thought, you know, human, I thought this was a person because it looked like it was on two legs. So me, I'm only five ten and a half and I think I was like one hundred and twenty three pounds at the time, So I puff up like that little puffer fish, and I'll oh, hey, this time, I hear this really really deep growl that comes back. And I mean this growl was like I could feel it going through my chest, rattling my boats, you know. So I'm going, oh crap. At first, I think it's a mountain lion, because we do have mountains in Arizona, right, And as I go forward to check it out, you know, the security lights pop on. And when those security lights went on, it wasn't a mountain lion, a bear, or a human that I was looking at. There was a hyena face looking right back at me, and it looked just like a hyena, except for one problem. This thing was actually sitting on its knuckles, so it had its hind legs folded behind it, and it's balancing on the knuckles of its fingers, and it sees me. I see it, and We're just staring at each other. Okay, I'm not moving because I know when there's a predator, the worst thing you can do is run because you become prey. So I'm just standing there, going, what the hell is this thing? You know, why am I looking at a hyena? My bat friend's backyard. This thing lunges forward and it runs and stops on a dime. So it did a bluff charge where it stopped just like that, and it continues to stare at me. I could see its head tilting side to side, its ears are going up and down, and then finally it starts to stand up. So I hear this loud pump as it reaches up to go grab a branch, and so we're just staring at each other. You know, we're not moving. It's not coming at me anymore, and I'm standing there going, what am I looking at? What is this thing?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: I have never seen anything like this? What could it be? So he spent maybe like two three minutes staring at one another till this thing finally turned around and walked away. And the minute it was gone down that hill, Daniel, I had rockets in my butt, bro, you just throw them. I took up off those stairs and I just slammed all his doors. I'm locking his doors, bolting his windows. I called my buddy up and I'm like, hey, you know, arned me there's a hyena in your backyard. And my friend thinks I'm crazy. You know, he said, there going to hyaena in Arizona.
Speaker 1: Ryan.
Speaker 2: Come on, dude, you worked at the zoo. You know there's no hyenas in Arizona. Now I'm telling him no, I just I saw a hyaena in your backyard. Just thing stood up and stared at me your door. Was a hyena in your backyard. So the next day he came home and his wife actually told me, you know, it wasn't a hyaena that you saw, Ryan, you need to look into Lend to Godfree's books because a lot of people described exactly what you saw. So that right there, I was like, oh my god. Once I started reading her books, I realized, holy crap, this dog man. Thing is real, and I saw one of these dog men, so I became obsessed with the whole subjects.
Speaker 4: What size would you say? It was about? Approximately? How tall? From what you could tell?
Speaker 2: And wait, maybe when it stood up on two legs, I'd say maybe six and a half feet maybe because I'm five ten and a half, so it was about a foot over me, so about six and a half feet tall. Yeah. Wow, Wow, it was a tall boy. But it wasn't muscular. Daniel were already familiar with this, but a lot of people that see dog men nowadays describe almost the bodybuilder kind of body frame where they got the huge muscles, the huge arms. Mine wasn't like that. The one that I saw I compare more to a basketball player.
Speaker 1: He was very lean.
Speaker 2: He had muscle, but it was that lean kind of muscle.
Speaker 1: Right, kind of tall, slanky but yet conditioned. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, he wasn't building bricked out, but you know he had more muscle than I did. So I didn't want to try to challenge this thing.
Speaker 1: Right for me, to be completely honest with you, I'm I'm not denying what you what you're sharing, because when it came to when it comes to the whole dog man phenomenon. I mean, in my complete honestly, I've always been a non believer then, but I want to believe it. I really I want to believe that because you know, like, but you, I believe you're you know, you're seeing what you said you saw. It's just even though i'm you know, so therefore I'm not calling you a liar at all. It's just me. I'm one of those extreme skeptics when it comes to you, because it's.
Speaker 2: Like I shore, in fact, I look for other alternatives. Me and my friend Kenny Thibodeau, along with Robert Pravo, we actually into other possibilities like maybe it was a relative species from an ancient hyena type or something along those lines, because hyenas aren't even canines. Okay, whatever I saw was hyena like, so I can't say it was a dog man because it's not a dog. So that scientific part of my brain's going, well, if it's not a canine, you can't say it's a dog man. You know, it's something help but it's a inscription of other people are seeing too, So I'm kind of caught on the fence.
Speaker 1: Here, right, No, I get what you're saying, I mean, I mean you saw something that clearly defiance like or appears to be canine light. So because I mean, the dog.
Speaker 3: Man has history too, just like Bigfoot does, right, I mean it goes back, you know, for for for many many many years, and different cultures also.
Speaker 4: And it's my thought process is.
Speaker 3: When people start talking about any part of the crypti aspect, I'm the one that's got to keep an open mind because you got Bigfoot competing against dog Man, you got dog Man competing against Lizardman, and vice versa.
Speaker 4: And that's why you get these different groups.
Speaker 3: Well, they'll lean more towards this way than the other way, but not everybody's crazy. People see something that they can't explain and they try to describe at the best they can or the encounter that they have. Sure, uh uh yeah, I got an open mind towards that too, because you know that's.
Speaker 2: I do as well. But you know, you do have to have that skepticism though. There has to be that healthy dose of skepticism so you don't fall for anything not so open that your brains leak out.
Speaker 1: Ye, right, So I mean I guess like on my part, you know, I want to believe on that. Like now, like when it comes to Bigfoot, I'm not just a believer. I'm a knower, you know. I I had my experiences, you know, and then i've you know, I found the evidence, you know to back it up. But like the dogma thing, like just the way people, here's my thing because you know, like you know, we're all all of us here on the panel, we're we're all on social media, and we're we all you know, we belong to a lot of these bigfoot and cryptic groups. You know. For the longest time, I was actually on one of the dog man groups because you know, like, hey, if there's evidence out there, people are finding stuff, I need to see it for myself because you know, again, I want to believe. But my biggest thing is, you know, and for those who don't know me, I'm a wildlife and bigfoot researcher. I look at big wildlife before I come to any conclusions towards bigfoot. Right. So with that is said, with a lot of the evidence that does that that I have seen on these dog man groups, people are posting pictures of feeline tracks again feed line that track and trying to claim them as dog man tracks, and so that's where that's you know. Yeah, so that's where my phrase that I share so on my Facebook, learn and know what is known before seeking the young known, learn your wildlife, Learn what does Yeah. So that's where I have a hard time, like, okay, you know, so I don't know the history. I haven't really died too much into the history of the Dogman phenomenon except for the holy little bit of history that I know from what I found. A lot of the stories originated out of Michigan. And the story that I found from Michigan, so Paul's they came from a campfire story that turned into a song, and then stories started being spread out and then the legend was born from there. I I'm sure there's something more that can dates back a lot more than that, you know, And this came from the early nineteen eighties or maybe seventy there is.
Speaker 2: So that's kind of what got me really into the dog Man phenomena, though Daniel is the Cherokee actually have a oral condition where they talk about the Ulanga Dogada okay, and they described this as a bipedal wolf like creature that its breath is brandchy, you can smell its breath from miles away. Its red eyes glow in the dark, and it hunts, you know, the hunters and the women and the children. So they fear this thing. And a lot of people will cite that as solid proof that the dog Man is real, but they don't believe the whole Cherokee legend though, because in Cherokee legend, the oolanga can actually change sheep, so it can go from a bunk into a zombie like human. Okay, so you can't site that as solid, concrete proof that dog Man is real, but it does give you something to examine closer.
Speaker 1: Okay. Now, in my own private, personal folklore, I hunt women, now let me stop. I mean I usually I usually take them to my camp. But that's about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got the cops knocking on my door and then I was like, yeah, I won't hunt women anymore.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I had to throw that out there. I'm sorry. I'm a I'm a goof.
Speaker 2: He's a good thing, Daniel Webty's a good thing.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. So Yeah, So, I I personally have not really dived into the whole dog Man, you know. I mean, would that be saying when I'm out in the woods. I mean, I'm only watching the ground. I really am, because that's how I have I feel like I've been successful at finding a lot of the tracks in the past that I have come across and we're able to get cast of. But you know, as far as looking for anything that stands out otherwise, I have yet to really find anything that really suggests like just here in Virginia alone. I mean, oh, you know that I can even speak for the short times I've been up in Pennsylvania, but I really would love to find some evidence out here because there's many claims that people say that supposed the dog man's out here on the East Toast, but I would love to find evidence of such. You know, a lot of.
Speaker 2: People online they'll tell you that dog men are everywhere, which I guess is possible.
Speaker 1: But if we're everywhere, though.
Speaker 2: We'd find some kind of solid evidence by now. That's my hang up right there, is you know any tracks that we see, like you said, they're usually feline or they're you know, rabbits that jumped in the snow, and yeah, really really odd. It looks strange. So to people it's like, oh, that's a dog man and you're looking at it going but no, it's got three toes and it's like the size of your head. How's that a dog?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Exactly.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: Look, for example, talkbost tracks in the snow. Have you ever look at enough deer tracks that walk in the snow, and you know, we know deer tracks have but you know, split hoof and they they're pointing, they're sharp and pointing at the tips. Look at the way they drag and step they I was looking at deer tracks a few weeks ago in my backyard and I was like walking along and said, wow, that's interesting. Look at the way they step in and dragging your claw. You know, they're hoofts. I mean, I was like, some of it looks kind of bizarre, you know.
Speaker 2: Like wow, absolutely, yes.
Speaker 1: So, I mean because we had a combination of you know, of course we have cats that stay outside, but we had cat tracks in the snow. We had little bunny tracks in this snow, and then the dear. We have a lot of dear in the yard here. So yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 2: Little bold to say dog man doesn't exist. I think there is something out there, but I think we're kind of hyping it up a little bit, you know, because you hear those stories of how they shot the dog man and the bullet just didn't hurt it. Well, I mean, if it's flesh and blood, if you shoot anything like that, it's gonna be hurt, it's gonna bleed, it's gonna leave evidence of its existence. Yet we're all hearing otherwise, you know. So is it that people are making the stories up? Are they seeing something that's not really there physically?
Speaker 4: You know? Is there an.
Speaker 2: Interdimensional slip to these things. It's all a possibility. We just we don't know yet. We just don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, well, it's funny that you bring that up about shooting any kind of because I've heard stories about bears being shot. I mean, e'xcuse me, bigfoot being shy and it doesn't phase them. Well, right, I can tell you there's stories about very large black bears here in Virginia that have been shine. You might only shoot and wound them. You may not kill them with a single shoe, because if they're a large enough animal, yeah, you might have just pissed him off enough to where like, for example, the one a few miles up the road several years ago, a group of hunters were bear hunting right off the mountain the part of the parkway. They were on the base of the mountain and instead of staying together, the you know, one of the guy that shot the bear split off from the other rouit. Oh yeah, yeah, you know what's happened next, old boy? Yeah, that bear did not kill He was pissed off because he got wounded. What did that bear do is he made a circle. He circled around and he found one guy that was vulnerable all by himself, and that bear happened to go towards that guy and it starts to attack him. Luckily, the other hunters weren't entirely too far off. They were able to come in approach and shoot the bear deck But wow, so I mean, yeah, everybody, Yeah, I think the guy suffered to us some minor injuries. But yeah, they were able to shoot the bear dead. And then later on in a local newspaper there was pictures of the bear. It was a big bear. They had laid out in front of a in the frontrunt of a back of bucket, laid out stretched. I mean, wow, it was huge.
Speaker 2: Getting chased by a bear is one of the most terrifying things to happen. I had it happened to me once. I don't ever want to repeat that again.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I got chased by a mama bear and uhuh not doing that again.
Speaker 1: Wow? Yeah, well compared to us humans, yeah, a bear could outrun him, because you know, bears could run up for thirty miles an hour. We can't run that fast.
Speaker 2: I don't think she wanted to hurt me really or you know, maim me at all. I think she's just trying to get me away from her babies. But she was to do so, and it definitely worked. It most definitely worked. And I was just like when I got free of that bear, I was kissing the ground, like, oh, thank you God.
Speaker 1: Wow, crazy man? Do you guys have a lot of beer? What's that?
Speaker 2: I did have a big foot encounter or a possible bigfoot encounter here in Arizona as well.
Speaker 1: Really, yes, yes, I.
Speaker 2: Went a ghost hunting with a friend of mine. He came down from Georgia. He came all the way to Arizona and he wanted to go to this mountain range that was nearby and he wanted to go looking for bigfoot. So I'm like, all right, yeah, great, let's go. And it was maybe about midnight, maybe one o'clock in the morning. I got this really crazy idea of taking my phone and playing the Ohio howell. I'm sure you guys are familiar.
Speaker 1: With that one. Oh yeah, yeah for your okay.
Speaker 2: So what I was doing is I would play it. I'd wait maybe about five minutes, play it again, wait five minutes, play it again. About the fourth time, we heard something way off in the background. We heard that whoop whoop, and that's when I turned off the phone. I'm just like, whoa did you hear that? We're just we're sitting there in the dark. We turned off our lights, and his poor pit bull started getting really nervous. And it was a big pit bull Daniel, so she didn't get afraid of that much, but she looked really nervous. She started shaking all sudden. We hear a rhythmic clapping moving closer to us. It was like a steady like that. And we turned our lights back on and as we scan the distance, maybe about thirty feet away, we saw eyes that were maybe about seven feet above the vegetation, and when our lights hit it, it duck down real quick.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: We started moving off. Something was throwing rocks at us, not hitting us, but throwing them at our feet. We heard the whooping sound again, so we started going away. We started moving down the hill into the valley, and whatever it was, it was paralleling us up on the ridge, walking alongside us until we actually got out of there.
Speaker 1: Wow, now that sounds like a big foot behavior based off all the other descriptions.
Speaker 2: And yeah, absolutely, yeah, So I think that was a possible big foot encounter.
Speaker 1: I really do.
Speaker 2: I didn't see it, you know, up close. I didn't see what his base was like or what color it was, but I saw the eyes pining bright. So when the lights hit the eyes, they were thing off.
Speaker 1: What color was the reflection of the eyes.
Speaker 2: It was almost a mixture of like the yellow, but depending on the angle and turn red.
Speaker 1: Okay, interesting because my encounter I share when people ask me to, like, I mean, I shared it in the story I tell. But the encounter that me and five others had back in twenty fourteen here in Virginia, Now we all had headlamps. They all took place after midnight. But what we were seeing they all had bright, yellowish looking glowing eyes from a reflection from our headlamps. Oh yeah, So That's why I love that. I only hear this on a few occasions from other people, but I want to know, like that's what I'm kind of like, Okay, this is awesome. I'm not the only one that saw yellow lives.
Speaker 2: We definitely did. Definitely did so. And the way that it ducked down real quick, it did not want to be seen, you know, because when that lak was coming into direction and the light hit it, it just said, I'm out of hearing it dropped down real quick.
Speaker 1: Right. The reason I'm glad you I asked that and you shared that is because I get to hear a lot of stories where people say, yeah, I saw red eye shine. You know, Okay, red eye shine could be a number of species, but when it comes to something, when it comes to height, based off my experience on like bears, just black bears alone, you shine a light up their eyes, you got to see red. Yes, every black bear here in Virginia that I've never seen, either at night, crossing the road on me or whatever, they have always had red eye shine. And they say even a grizzly will have red eye shine. I never seen a grizzly, but I've heard from others that yeah, or Grizzly will produce red eye shine. So it always makes me question, right, it always makes me question, are these people really? I mean, they claim to see you, Bigfoot, but you know, hey, the eye shine was red and it was like seven eight feet tall. Could have been a big tall bear standing up at night looking at them, and they you know, they're not seeing features of whatever they're witnessing. That's always big a question. You know. I'm not saying big but doesn't produce red eye shine. I mean, I don't know. I have no idea, but I know what I saw in twenty fourteen. All three of them had yellow eyes.
Speaker 3: But with the type of right, with the type of light also determined the type of eye shine you might get back.
Speaker 1: See, that's another question. Yeah, I've always wondered that too.
Speaker 2: The intensity of the light determines what color the eye shine's going to be. So if you have a really dim light, you might get kind of like a faint white. If your light's bright off, you might get yellow like we got. And if it's right, you might get the red. You might even get the blue or the green. So it's possible that Bigfoot has a wide range of eye shine color depending on the you know, the in tensity of your.
Speaker 1: Light, right, which, yeah, see now that makes sense because I mean a couple of us, I will recall we had some bright headlamps on a couple of them. A couple of them might have damn, but a couple of us had some very extremely high LED you know.
Speaker 2: So there you go. And I think, you know, also it depends if it's natural light as opposed to LED lights or anything like that. I think depending on that that you could also change the eye color with that as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I was thinking, yeah, that's why I am hmmm interesting.
Speaker 2: Well, if you notice humans with the old school pliari cameras when we used to take pictures during the eighties, Daniel, you know, we used to come out with red eyes. It looked like a demonic uprising of the eighties because we all had the red.
Speaker 1: I got plenty pictures of meet with red eyes, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: There you go, and humans don't give off eyeshine, So maybe you know it's the the bright light that's causing the red reflection from different bigfoot.
Speaker 1: M A very interesting way to look at that though, Yeah, for sure, mm hmm, yeah, absolutely hmm. Yeah, I wonder if there's a way, I mean, do you think I mean, even David and Listen feel free to jump in on this. I mean, I mean as far as to determining a more accurate lens cover or or eye shine color. Is there something you guys think we should be able to be able to do do or produce or use that might give them more accurate eye shine color? Then, I don't know. Maybe that's kind of a tough question. I don't know, but that's something I would like to know.
Speaker 8: I mean, I think we're kind of limited on the kind of lights we can use when we're out there because because just stand the bolt and stuff like that, then you got your i R you know, uh, from your cameras and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Plus you got your i R flag flight I said we used sometimes, right, I mean, that's not that we can look at as soon that we can come up with, you know, for a camp house and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I think we'll be kind of limited on on the scope of what we might.
Speaker 3: Be able to get to be able to well you could do it, you know.
Speaker 2: So I'm not saying that Bigfoot is a type of ape. Okay, but your gorillas and chimpanzees, they are primates, okay, now, primate category. What we could do is test the brightness of lights on different primates to see what color eyeshine they give off.
Speaker 1: That's true, Yes, absolutely, that is true. Because yeah, I'm glad you brought that up, Ran, because now there's many people out there that look at Bigfoot a type of human and they'll they'll deny the primate side of things. However, you know, like I bring this up all the time in various discussions in my research, I believe there's a big contradiction in this because us as humans, we're considered primates, right, yes, thank you, primate, yes exactly, we're on the great rates, you know. So there's a card addiction. If you're going to deny one and except the other, you can't do that. You got to take them both together. So so that's my honestly, go ahead, please do go ahead.
Speaker 2: So okay. With the way that people view Bigfoot as a spiritual entity, I think they like the romanticism that comes with it, because when you talk to a lot of the indigenous tribes, Okay, Bigfoot is viewed as a spiritual being. You like the Ojibwe call him the Yeah all right, he was a greataker. That Tom taught us honesty. And there's a little irony in there because Bigfoot the Sabe brings us honesty and truth. Yet how many hoaxers do we have in the Bigfoot field? I mean, there's irony there. But I think people need to kind of deviate away from the spirituality just a little bit so we can actually find answers. Okay, you can't answer every question by going, oh, well, I don't have to answer that because it's spiritual. You're not doing you do that. You know, when you shut people down from asking questions, what are you even doing? You're you're not serving the field in any way, shape or form. You're just being stuck up. You're putting a cog, you know, screwing the cogs. So we can't be a well oiled machine. And that's a big problem in the cryptosiology field. We're not allowed to ask questions.
Speaker 1: Right, people get offended by questions we asked. We have questions because David, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: You know, it's seemed getting worse nowadays. Ay, and everything's going on.
Speaker 3: You got you know, you're like you all of a sudden, you've got your hope, you got all this AI stuff.
Speaker 4: And then people that really hadn't had any experiences were.
Speaker 3: Saying this, So how they're gonna believe those that truly say that they had an experience. It's basically gonna be boiling down to it's gonna be first hand experiences. What all of us is going to come down to. Yeah, sure you believe or not believe anymore photos and so on and so forth to where you can rationalize about what you're looking at. I mean anything I see on the internet, Moore, I just take it with the brain. St That's why we go camping to get our own experience, and and we may get some fantastic sometimes and then at some point and then who's gonna believe that one we tell them? You know, because of all this fake stuff going around, and people want to embellish things and they tell their story and and and every shadow they see is a bigfoot or a dog man or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 4: But you gotta be able to ratchal.
Speaker 3: I sit back, look at it, like you said, Daniel, know what you're doing out there, Understand the environment, people behavior and behavior, and work backwards. It's where you can exhaust any possibility. And once you get all the possibilities exhausted to what it could.
Speaker 2: Have been, then you may have something there you go. You have to bunk yourself first. You have to debunk yourself. Don't be too proud to do that. That's what I do with myself when I go out researching. If I have photos or videos, I'm scrubbing through it and I'll debunk myself before I say, oh, look I got a bigfoot in her baby and twelve dog men behind them.
Speaker 1: Right right? Well, yeah, well you know right with that me, you said, like I tell people when you know, like I've been questioned and asked this, you know, multiple times from people that are new and that want to get involved with this, you know, like, hey, what what could I do to get involved with big foot research? I said, Well, it's technically, I told them. I says, there's no right or wrong way to do this. I said, you've gotta have fun with it regardless. But you know, I give them some basics, Like my basics are well, first of all, choose an area, get familiar with it, you know, uh, learn about the wildlife that you know, you know, learn about what you know exists, and having these areas, get familiar with all them, get familiar with a tract. If you don't know wildlife, that's the first thing I would tell them. But you know, there's so much, uh, there's so many other things, Like when you go out in the woods. This is the biggest thing I tell people. And again this is easier said than done, because I know I get caught up with this, but I tell them, when you go out there, don't think about bigfoot. Get big Foot of your brain the first thing you do, regardless of the cryptic, exactly, regardless of the crypto, your research and get it off your brain, because think about every other while. Like, yeah, again, I'm gonna say that's easier said than done, because when I'm out in the woods now, I mean even till this day, I'm like, I'm right there at age with you. I've been doing this for over fifteen years, you know, And like, again, it's easier said than done. Because you're excited, you're pumped up. You want to find that evidence. You want to find something that might contribute that you might be able to contribute to a bigfoot or whatever your researcher. And again, bigfoot does creep up on you. It's like, you know, oh, man, that's gonna be bigfoot evidence right there. Damn it, Daniel, stop that's probably a bear or whether did that or you know what I'm saying. So I know it's easier said than done. We get pumped up in what we're involved in.
Speaker 2: So that's what we differ though, Daniel, because like when I go out doing my skin walker investigations, I don't want to see a skinwalker. I'm not going, oh, maybe today's the day that I'm gonna run into a you know, a Luci. I'm going, Please don't let this be the day that I run into one. I don't want to see one.
Speaker 1: Right, But uh, I mean all kinds of thoughts run for your mind when you hear unfamiliar sounds or strangeness out there. I mean, I'm sure David Molist can tell you can we've heard, you know, maybe not with me enough where they've heard enough on their own, you know what I mean, where we question things, you know, Uh.
Speaker 2: Familiarize yourself with a known wildlife. That's what I always tell people, right, I jump on the line, look up different noises like elk foxes, bobcasts because you might hear that when you're out there. So if you know what sound, you can dismiss those noises right off the bat.
Speaker 1: So you're not going to.
Speaker 2: You're not going to sit there. And that was a big foot that you can actually sit there and go no, what that was?
Speaker 4: Was this?
Speaker 2: So moving on right?
Speaker 1: Well, it's funny, guys.
Speaker 3: The story on that too is there are some people that say that bigfoot mimic.
Speaker 4: You know, you got that aspect to look at too, but.
Speaker 3: At this point at bigfoot, because ols do the same thing.
Speaker 1: Sound right, Well, you know, it's just I was called an idiot not long ago in a bigfoot group. Well it's it's a local Virginia bigfoot group. And the guy who runs the group, he's a good friend of mine. He's a really nice guy, much older gentleman.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Well, somebody in the group, well he well he shared a YouTube video from this other individual that lives out in Charlottesville, Virginia. And anyway, he played this audio that he captured and and I listened to the audio. I was curious to see what kind of audio. You know, hey, if it's in Virginia and I you know, it was something strange that somebody recorded. Of course, I want to be on topic. I want to hear this. Then maybe it's something i've heard before, you know, So of course, sure enough, I pushed I pushed play on his YouTube video. Listen to this sound. And now from the record. Before I even listen to this, they were trying. They were clearly saying this was not no knowing species, this was something else. This is something blah blah blah. So okay, I was like, this is good. I was already I was already intrigued. I had to listen to this. I pushed play on his YouTube video, and I'm listening to this audio, this gentleman recording, and I was like, okay, I'm listening to all these owls and I'm waiting for something else that should pop up. Come to the end of the audio. I never heard nothing different. It was so I was like, wait a minute, I said, is this what is this serious? I was like, are you guys serious? I was like, I've had owls over the years, close to distance. I've heard them all and people don't realize he's bart Al makes some god awful crazy sounds and I've heard them all. I promise you, I promise you they do. Hey. I was like, I've been out in the woods enough by myself with others. I've heard them all. They make some weird ship, you know. So we got.
Speaker 4: Them around here and Barty Allison. Every now and then, maybe twenty five yards.
Speaker 3: From me, they let out a big, real long, creaching sound like scream, and if you're not prepared for, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 4: You're going to be running. People wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I mean Bobcats scream.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never heard one before.
Speaker 2: And it's a nighttime and you hear that, you're like, what what is that?
Speaker 1: I've heard them all. Yeah, some of them very close uh barm pass and ours. I've heard Bobcats like within feet from Like I can't that with me. And like actually my ex wife many years ago in the same National Fourth where I normally do my of my research and oh my gosh, it put like the raised my heart really high in my chest and flooded because it was at nighttime and if we were we were tent camping in an area where you're not allowed to camp at it no more. But you know, they don't want people camping in the everything. The college kids trash trashed the area. But anyway, long story short, I've uh talked going back to this whole recording I've listened to. I was like, I found this recording of bartiles recorded recorded in an enclosure, and when I when I listened to these sounds, I was like, dude, I said, these are somebody recorded the same sounds and tried to say it wasn't wasn't ants. So I shared it. I actually put it on my YouTube channel and then I shared it into this group. You know, it's like, listen to these bardiles, you know, blah blah blah, same identical sounds. I was like, I got records of I got recordings, so I'll on my SoundCloud account so you could hear the hoots and whatever various sounds. But yes, Bardas will make some really crazy sounds. Bartile is one of the very few species that will mimic well not it's just a mintic, but will sound like friddings.
Speaker 2: So yes, that's.
Speaker 1: Exactly what I produced. And you know what, everything they were all in the original post. I didn't get questions. I think I felt like I was the judge slamming his whatever you call the galbl gabble yes, thank you, and I was like, I rest my case. I didn't say none, I just put I just posted it and showed it, and then they've listened to it. I didn't have to say no more. I rest my case.
Speaker 2: So here's the question, maybe one of you three can answer it. But where did the whole thing of big Foot mimicking people come from? Originally? Because I've spoken to indigenous people of all tribes across the United See, none of them talk to them mimicking their people. So I'm wondering where did.
Speaker 1: Well, it's funny that you bring it up, because that's a very common trait among primates, primate semitting. But but then again, people say, well, Bigfoot's note of primate, but yet he minted. It's a very common behavior and trait among known speeches of primates. They will mind it other animation there exactly. So it's funny. I'm glad you know. And I don't try to push I do, but I don't. I try to share strongly of my opinion and my conclusion on big Fill because everything I find, and you know, I don't try Ryan, I don't try to come across as I know at all. I swear I really do. But with my research and the things I keep coming up with from the time I got involved with this, even up to today, everything I experienced myself, or what people are producing and what people are sharing, I feel like, honestly everything supports more of what I'm looking at and more of what I'm believing Bigfoot just to be. I mean, I know we can't prove it right now, but there's more and more evidence people they I don't know. I don't understand how people look at evidence that they're really paying attention, but more and more it's pointed towards them being a type of primate. Yes, I mean, I'm not saying big for the groller. I'm not saying big for the chimpanzee or a ring tank. I mean, I just believe he's his own type of species, of his own kind that we don't know.
Speaker 2: There's an overlap there. I think that people when you say the word primate, they instantly think monkey, but exactly could include human. If we meant specifically monkey, we'd say simeon. You know, if we were saying rhyme, then you can get mad at us we're calling the monkey's But if we're saying primate, they could be a type of human for all you know, you know, so so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of my when I when I go speaking engagements, one of the things I like to share that's in my uh regardless, I switched my presentations on so often, but one of the main things I always add in there. It's a simple thing when I show up a non human and a human finger, because you know, I go to explain that, hey, look, there's only two species in this entire world that have what we have, and it shows dermal ridges.
Speaker 2: Human right, and we all think, uh, people lean heavily into is when they talk about the indigenous Bigfoot. How you know Bigfoot is seen as a spiritual being. I think what we have to keep in mind though, is a lot of people are taking oral traditions that seem like Bigfoot and saying that they absolutely are Bigfoot without looking into the details. And they also have to keep in mind that sure, in some stories Bigfoot is seen as spiritual, but in some stories, so we're owls and buffalo.
Speaker 1: And yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 2: You know, you can't just say, oh, well Bigfoot is one hundred spiritual because they said so. No, you got to look at their other stories and see what else they considered spiritual and kind of take it from there.
Speaker 1: Right and one. You know, it's funny. I'm glad you brought that up. I'm sure if we had. I don't know if Ryan, I don't know if you know him, but William Knighthawk's my brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: I mean, I love him. He's very knowledgeable. Hey, with what you just said, I honestly believe that he would agree with you. So, because that's the way a lot of us look at stuff like that. Yeah, you're Native American. I don't care what what tribe you come from. Yeah, Native Americans looking at almost every any rush of blood as a spiritual being. Yes, they talk about the spirit of the eagle, the spirit of the deal, the spirit of a wolf. You know, every species has a spirit. You know.
Speaker 2: You have to look into the details, though, and actually pay attention to their traditions to see what they mean by spiritual, because they have different definitions of spiritual.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: So Bigfoot they sometimes say that he was a gift from the Creator, but they're not saying that he's, you know, from a different world. They're saying that their creator, their God, put him down here to live alongside us. You really have to look into the details. You can't just skip over the details and cherry pick what you want. That's not how it works.
Speaker 1: That's right exactly, And I think a lot and a lot of individuals do that without Yes, you know, you.
Speaker 2: Know, William Nighthawk's tribe, the Lakota, in his tribey called the Bigfoot that Chaya Tunka, that means big elder brother. Okay, right, But they specifically one percent spiritual, and William will tell you that they're here, they're in our glorus, you know, they live on our lands. But they're spiritual in the sense that they have a higher purpose. That they're not just here as animals. They're here to live alongside humans. We're supposed to coexist with them and respect them. Doesn't mean that they're run to God they have these supernatural abilities, or that they can cloak, or that they're one hundred times stronger than us, you know, And that's the stuff I've been dissecting for many years now.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, absolutely, yeah, I really hope that, I really hope William's health is uh, you know, up there, because I would love to have him come out to our camp out in May.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but I don't plan on him. The last time we talked to him. I don't know if you've heard, Daniel, but when you had the last check up, well, he was telling us that they found another spot.
Speaker 4: Is long I believe?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I did not know about that.
Speaker 4: Another cancer?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He's my adopted brother. He adopted me as his little brother, so we're family.
Speaker 1: That's all he just say.
Speaker 4: Is right up the road from us. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: I co hosted show with them every Wednesday night.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: I didn't know midnight you do the midnight.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, I sure do ye every other.
Speaker 3: The other day having to know, well, yeah, well we got to work, I mean ten o'clock at night here and stuff and then two hours of podcast and getting up at three that don't work?
Speaker 1: Were one of you in the chatter?
Speaker 2: I remember somebody saying they had to go to bed.
Speaker 4: Well that was me one night. I mean there might be others two.
Speaker 2: But okay, so yeah that was you, all right?
Speaker 1: But yeah, see I wouldn't mind joining one though, is like the only way I can do it, Like it would have to be on a Saturday night now, or you know, because I start a new job on Monday, so I mean I started at seven am, I get off at three pm. But you know again, I have my.
Speaker 2: Own show that I do on Friday nights. So uh oh you hit all right?
Speaker 1: Okay, well what time does that start?
Speaker 2: I usually do it about five thirty maybe six thirty in the evening, and we go for about an hour hour and a half, depending on.
Speaker 1: How long the guests. Say, So that's five o'clock your time, yes, okay, so that'd be about to say, yeah, seven in our time over here.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, So if you ever belong as a guest, Daniel, you're more than welcome.
Speaker 1: Okay. I just to make sure my grandson usual goes to bed around eight, so I'll just convinced my parents to watch. You're like, hey, I'm going on a show. I'm out of here. I'll be in the garage by man.
Speaker 2: If you ever want to schedule it for after he goes to bed, I am more than willing and capable of doing that. So you just give me the word and we'll have it at that time.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean yeah, yeah, I'll figure something out. Yeah, like I said, yeah, as long as I don't have to get up early in the morning the next day. I mean, I get up early every day we got us if I'm working or not because of him, but school of the morning.
Speaker 2: So I've got a question for you guys, and I want to see how you guys honestly feel about this. So that it's a popular topic, the Indigenous Bigfoot, But do you believe that the Indigenous people actually had encounters with Bigfoot? Or do you think it's all false because there's somebody out there who made a video saying that no, no, no, no, the tribes had nothing to do with Bigfoot. But then I spoke to people in Canada from the Turtle Island tribe. All right, they're Ojibwe, And when I asked them straight up, you know if your people really have encounters with Bigfoot, they literally left. They're like, yes, it's called the Kicha Sabe. When we talk about our seven grandfather laws, he's in there. So we have had encounters with Bigfoot. So whoever says that we didn't doesn't know what they're talking about.
Speaker 4: Verbal. It's not just a verbal encounters either.
Speaker 3: From my understanding, are there in the pictographs, stuff like gag Ball back in history of depictions of Bigfoot and tribes.
Speaker 4: And stuff like that.
Speaker 3: If I'm not mistaken, Ye, I've seen so much stuff on the TV.
Speaker 4: And the internet.
Speaker 3: Looking at the stuff sometimes they sometimes all gets intermixed.
Speaker 2: Yeah it does. What about you, Well, I believe they really do see them.
Speaker 7: I believe they see them in the woods. That's why the woods is so spiritual to them. Yes, William is very spiritual in regards to the woods. I mean, it's very sacred area for him, and he honestly believes that, you know, he has grown up seeing Bigfoot. I believe he's also said that he that his tribe thinks that Bigfoot is also has the skin walker capabilities and the interdimensional traveling.
Speaker 3: Well, he's bringing up different aspects of that, but he does tell a story about uh uh, his people will go to people you know a lot. A long time ago, I actually had physical encounters death in.
Speaker 4: The tribe of the Native American boy. What's that that cha?
Speaker 2: That's what call him?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And uh.
Speaker 3: And then after that accidental death of a uh, the Native American boy, Uh, the interaction ceased after that, And as William tells, it's because I guess the uh, the Bigfoot tribe or whatever you want to call him at that time, felt bad about it and way stuff like that, since there was that involved that they broke away from that, the physical type of contact. Yes, William would have to elaborate more on that for more detail, but I do remember telling that story several times when he had his podcasts and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yes. Yeah, so you know, almost every North American, just just in North America alone, not not to mention other cultures and countries, but in almost every North American legend of Native American legend, there tends to be some type of legend of folklore relating or contributed to Bigfoot or sasquatched. Now, would that being said, once I learned of on my father's side of the family, from my father's father side of the family, uh, or you know the Canadian French the Benois family. Yeah, my dad's side of the family. Uh. You know, we have what you call there's two different two different tribes that uh. One is known as the Knickknack, which they originally uh they originally were based out of Nova Scotia, came down later, I mean sometimes it came settled into other parts of Canada and then settled in Their last remanding settlement was in parts of Maine.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Once that was the first one I learned about, you know. Uh, And before I learned about that, we had Airqois in the bloodline. But the nick back alone from what I've researched again, because when I learned about this, I was like, oh, this is cool. I want to know, do they have the big foot legends? So sure enough, I did some research and I did some reading the Mickmack legends they have what there was several names and I'm sure a lot of you guys are probably familiar with this because I've heard other people mention this. But these names were mentioned only in north on the northeastern Chores and up in Canada. But there was just the name. Eventually you got the Googway uh for, And there was other names and the legend talks about it was related to a large, giant, hairy female that was that used to kidnap children and some of the folklore related to cannibalistic harry beings. So, you know, so just to make a name of a man couple, uh Again, a lot of these, you know, a lot of folklore tends to originate from something. You know.
Speaker 2: Some blody brought that up though, Daniel, because I kind of take issue with people pushing around the name gug Wey because the Micmac, the name for the gug we originally was kuk Wes. Okay, you said was a tall woman that had a basket on her back, similar.
Speaker 1: To the z.
Speaker 2: But my problem is, though, is in there the Micmac traditions, they describe her as being taller than the highest pine trees, and they say she's always female. So we took the name kouk Wes and we kind of americanized it a bit, I guess we it's Anglo Saxon now and it's gug Wey. But are we really following the actual depiction that the mcmac you use when we see these things, or.
Speaker 1: Do we just take the name?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Because for the modern day people, the Guguy are the mandrel or baboon faced bigfoot that are really aggressive. They're known to kill people. But that doesn't line up with the nick mca believe right exactly?
Speaker 1: Uh, there were there were other names used. I can't think of him right off the top of my head. I have all this I've done studies on all this, but it's been a long time since I've really looked into it and brought it up. But there are other names besides the boog Googway is the one I can remember the most, but there are other right, well, air Quois with the other one that I learned about later, But the nick Mac is the one. When I looked into the folklore of their big boot legend of folklore, Googleway was one of the names I recall reading.
Speaker 2: So yes, well, the Iqois. The name for bigfoot from the Iroquois is Jenoskua.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, the genska the stone giant, right, yes, yes, and yes, come on from that.
Speaker 2: That didn't come just from the Native Americans. There was a father and son duo that came from England. They wanted to go on a hunting trip in Canada, so they hired an Iroquois hunting guide who took them to a very good spot where they could kill deer, moose, bear. But there was an island outside of that area that he took him to, and he told him, whatever you do, don't go there. That's the genosquad's domain. Don't ever know. And so you know, they they pretended they were going to listen to him, and one early morning, the son got a wild hair crosses butt and started rowing the canoe over to that island. And they caught him too late, so they're telling him, come back, come back, don't go there. Genosqua's there, and he just kept going anyway. So he made landfall and he made his way up this hill. Within maybe like five minutes, they saw him running down a Genosqua was chasing after him. He caught the kid and he actually ripped him in half, right in front of the father and the hunting guy. Oh my god, that's why they say don't mess with genos squad.
Speaker 1: Wow. And that story there when you that was based off of a true event.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it happened in eighteen seventy nine. Whither actually wrote it down in his diary.
Speaker 1: M wow, mm hmm wow. Just out of curiosity, I've done some research on the oldest what's the oldest Bigfoot type legends of stories that you are familiar with? Well before before we get into that, I mean, well kind of, well, what's your take, Like, I don't know if Melissa and David bread it into this. I mean, there's limited information on this, But I've done some research. When I learned about leif ericson from nine hundred I believe it was eighty nine and eighty six AD. Yeah, only here on the shores of North America. They claim to have seen these large, savage and looking harry smelly creatures. I mean, what's your take on that. Are you familiar with that? Or yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean I've heard the story of Genghis Khan. Did you ever hear about him when he was trying to do his little conquering trip how when he hit theas he and his Oh I'm not familiar with that, okay. So what Genghis Khan said is that they were having a successful campaign, that they were conquering people before them. They got to the Himalayas and they had to turn back because there was giant ape men that were killing their horses and killing the men, and so Genghis Khan actually issued a retreat because they couldn't conquer these ape men. Now that sounds like the Yetti, which would be parallel with Bigfoot.
Speaker 1: I would say, so, yeah, I mean yeah, I mean it was back in the early one. Ah man what's his name? Who? Who was the gentleman who who organized the expeditions for the Yeti that was back in the early nineteen forties and fifties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I forgot his name, but yeah, I mean even today that I have, those footprints haven't been solved. You know, nobody knows where they came.
Speaker 1: From, right And there's been several documentaries based off the whole Yeti situation even till these days. But yeah, there's only right now. All they could really come up with right now is other stories when they meet with the locals up there that are willing to speak.
Speaker 2: I've never got the whole thing though, where they say that Yeti is nothing more than a bear. They're not even looking at the name Yetti to see what it translates to. When you actually look the translation of Yeti, it means that thing. Now, the natives, the locals there, they're going to know a bear from anything else. They're not going to call a bear that thing. They're gonna say, oh, take a bear. So if there's something out there that they're calling the yetti which means that thing, it's something outside of a bear. Okay, people, Oh the Yeti is nothing more than a bear.
Speaker 1: I have to scoff yeah. Yeah, Now, there was a rare species of bear that existed up in the mountains, which was a flat faced bear that was at one time used to be extinct. But yeah, they have they have shared that there was evidence of it. It's still existing off of DNA and whatnot. But you know, so that's a whole different story in itself. But yeah, those I don't see from basically what they came up with the yetty tracks in the snow. I don't see that being of a mayor. Yeah, I mean sometimes.
Speaker 2: There's some kind of misconcept with the yetti as well, because everybody thinks it's a white bigfoot, but the yetti was never described as having white hair. It was always described as dark brown, red or even black.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: The yetty, the white yetty thing didn't come about until Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, that animation, the puppet animation, Yeavy show white popularize. It's not because he really is a white fur bigfoot, because that's how he was in that show, and people just that's how. But no, same colors that we see a bigfoot here is what they see with the Yeti over in the Himalayans.
Speaker 1: Right, absolutely, yeah, good, old bumble. What was the name Bumbles? Yeah? Yeah, Ron, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Well, Ron, I got a question for you right quick. That's a skin of the walker research. Is there any one type investigation that you've done that really sticks to your mind, that just drives the home to why you're doing.
Speaker 4: What you're doing.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: So one time I took a friend of mine and he's a skeptic about everything. Okay, he doesn't believe in goes cufos anything like that. So when I told him I'm going to go look into a e auchi, he was kind of having a laugh, you know. But on the way to this place that we were going, I told him, whatever you do, be respectful, Okay, don't make fun of the belief in the aluchi, don't mock it, don't say anything that's to be offensive. So he agreed, right, But, being a typical smart ass that he is, we get to this place and he starts saying skinwaks are bs, their crap, they're not real. Well, that night we started hearing this old woman calling our names. So here I am out in the dark and I hear a woman going Ryan this way.
Speaker 1: Ryan.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm looking around. There's no one in sight, I can't see anybody. Then we hear someone calling his name, you know, so right there, I was like, see.
Speaker 1: What you did? You offended?
Speaker 4: What's happening?
Speaker 2: So that night I told him, don't you ever do that again. Don't you ever ever go on Navajo land and disrespect this kind of stuff, because who knows what that thing was going to do to us, you know. And so I told a Navajole friend of mine. I was like, yeah, you know, we were out there looking into you know where he suggested we go. I heard an old woman calling my name and he looked at me, deading the eyes. Daniel, He goes, Ryan, there is no woman out there. It was just you and your friend. At first what you heard wasn't just a woman, that was a you know, to do she calling your name?
Speaker 4: Hm?
Speaker 1: Hm? You know by that name you're mentioned, is that what you would refer to as skinwalker?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You not a lucchi In the Navajo language, that's what they call the skinwalkers. And the name you not a lui translated into English means by means of it on all fours. He goes, Okay, they call him that because they'll don the pelt of like a coyote or a bear or a mountain lion, and they'll assume the shape of these animals. So when they say, you know, you're not a lushi, it does translate to by means of it, on all fours, he goes. Skinwalker kind of came from. I can't really pinpoint where that term began. I think it kind of started with the reptilians, the aliens, and maybe even shows like v kind of started the whole popular skinwalker terminology. But the Navajo referred to them as yan.
Speaker 1: A DOUCHI mmm, very interesting.
Speaker 2: It's a scary topic. I know a lot of people think, no, it's not possible, they can't exist, and believe me. At first, before I really got into it, I would share that sentiment and say, yeah, no, it's just it's made up. It's a horror story. But after seeing the things I've done, and you know, speaking to the people I've spoken to, my whole outlook was changed entirely. I do believe the e not a lushi are a real thing, and there's something you have to be very careful.
Speaker 3: Of, right, is the skinwalker. I thought about this a while back watching some of these programs. Is it primarily certain Native tribes are associated with it, or it's pretty much across the board with any Native American tribe.
Speaker 2: Mostly it's the Navajo the Dn'te that have that. So you do have branch offs of the Dnee tribe and they all have their own different beliefs in their own version of the Alushi. But it changes, you know, like for each tribe it's different. Like a Cherokee have what's known as the raven macker and that's their form of a skin walker.
Speaker 4: Gotcha. Okay, hmm.
Speaker 3: Interesting see the Similars out there with a big threat and the skins, and you've.
Speaker 4: Got history and different tribes and cultures and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yes, in my mind, something has to be there or have been there for any of this to take shape, because I can't see that all these boys just manifesting out of nowhere. And yet you've got tried to really go intermingle and white man or whatever this stuff as far as then you got the people over in India and places like that. I mean to me, something has to be there. I'm not gonna run full more and leave everything I see.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I agree with you.
Speaker 4: And it gets back into research.
Speaker 3: Eliminate all possibilities before evening to try to come up with any kind of truth, right, I think something from my experience, it's a little bit of paranormal growing up and everything over yours. It's filling to get into right now. But that's got me semented and wanting to do this more. And then of course we had to meet Daniel about five years ago, and.
Speaker 2: You know, I know it's it's a hard pill to swallow when you talk about shape shifting humans and everything like that. But when I learned the history of why they eating ow a doushet came about and how they were once you know, a good thing, but then they went bad. That's when it kind of solidified my belief that, okay, there were people that were sep shifting, you know, because the Denayed people, the Navajo, they believe that their creator gave them the ability of shape shift as a gift. Okay, it was a way for their medicine men to get to the sick and the dying quicker, you know, because when you're walking on two feet and you got to go a great distance, you may not make it in time. So their creator said, here, use this gift. You can turn into a bird. You can turn into this so you can get to where you need to be faster to help those in need, you know. So that's how it began with the skin walkers. But then the Spaniards invaded and they tried to take over the lands from the Navajo, and they were you know, they were killing them off. And of course, as with any gift, there's people that go bad with it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's I kind of compare it to the Jedi in the Sith. You know, you have all these abilities, but then there's always people that want to use them for Soelfish reasons. And so these medicine men started realizing, well, we can use this gift to battle people, we can use it to hurt people. And the other medicine men were saying, no, no, no, no, don't do that. It's a gift from our creator. They did it anyway, So being a shape shifter became a bad thing. It became very taboo, and they gave them the name he Alushi and they exiled them from their tribe. So if you're someone who's practicing the black medicine, the dark medicine, they didn't want anything to do with you. You're forbidden. Your taboo you know. So when he told me the history of this stuff, that's when I was like, well, if they have a history like this where it's that intense, where it was used against Spaniards and the settlers that came in, then there's something to it.
Speaker 3: I had no idea of that aspect. What you just brought up as started with the medicine man to do good and stuff like that. I had no knowledge to that.
Speaker 4: You just said it. Yeah, I thought I was away something bad.
Speaker 3: For my understand if what I've seen it picked up, I thought it was always just a bad uh skin walk or spirit out there just doing bad things.
Speaker 2: So that's what that's what they start out as. Is there actually a medicine man or a medicine woman that for some reason decides to go into the dark arts. Instead of practicing the blessing way, they go into the darker terrain where it's like, you know, oh, I can use it to gate miss, I can do that. So they practice the forbidden medicine is what would be considered, and that's how they become the naushi. They sacrifice a loved one. It has to be someone that they love very much, a wife, a husband, a child. They take them out into the dark up night, and they murder them violently. And once they murder them, that's a pact with whatever dark arts they're they're trying to practice. So that's their devotion, is a blood out pretty much.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Interesting, So I do believe in it.
Speaker 2: I know it's way out there and it sounds like an episode of the Twilight Zoner of the X Files. But hey, I'm like Foxmoulder. I'm going to look into it. You know, if you tell me something's out there, give me a shovel, I'll go dig for it. May not even I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: There you go, Brian, I got to quick question before. There's a couple of other things I want to jump into before we search gears, but quick question cut off a topic. Do you travel at all?
Speaker 2: I'm not right now. Right now, my current financial situation kind of leaves me just going to places in Arizona. But once I get on my feet again, I work to it spam.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, Well, well that being said, hopefully things work out. I'll be in touch with you and regards the further discussions on what I want to talk to you about. Start saving for next year.
Speaker 2: I can do that I can definitely do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, good deal. Good deal. So well, here's the question for both. Well, actually, I'm going to ask this question and we'll get into this afterwards. Before I ask this next question, are you familiar with the show Expedition Bigfoot? Yes? Okay, good deal. David Wlisten. Have you guys been following Expedition Bigfoot?
Speaker 4: Ye? I have just seen a little episode with here the other day dB recorded.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I've been following it. I'm actually the way my thing's been recording for some reason. I'm actually I think people are already on episode six I don't know, or four or five of the new series. I don't know. My I got a Discovery Channel, but I haven't recorded. I have yet to watch the first episode. So but with that being said, we're going to get into that very very shortly. But I wanted to ask Ryan, what would be the most extreme claim that you've heard of that you have a hard time believing or accepting.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this has nothing to do with Bigfoot. But I had a lady who for about four weeks s great and that's no exaggeration. Four weeks a total month. She would call me every day on Facebook to try to convince me that she had a friendly wind to Go that would come down from the mountains to share breakfast with her. Okay, some newbie to some new guy that never heard of the wind to Go before, he might think, oh great, this is awesome. I'm known as the windy Go guy. Okay, I've been studying the wind to Go for years. So I'm sitting there telling her, going, girl, the windy Go is not a positive thing. It's not friendly. If you're experiencing a wind to Go, you're in danger. You need to run away. They're not gonna come down be like, oh, can we have a spat tea and a crumpet for breakfast?
Speaker 1: They're not gonna, right Dan.
Speaker 2: It was driving me nuts because I asked her, well, do you have cannibalism in your nick of the woods, because if you do, you should probably move. That's not a good thing.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: No, this windy Go is a water spirit that you know, decided to summon itself to come visit me. And I'm going, oh God, you're giving me. Next says you're in Migraine.
Speaker 1: Wow, a water spirit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, if you know anything about the windy Go Daniel, you're gonna sit there and go really you have a friendly window that comes to share breakfast with you.
Speaker 1: An I know some yeah, I know some basics, and I watched movies based off of what the indigo is is. But it's like, yeah, there's water spirit about that whole topic.
Speaker 2: Right, So you want to explain the Wind to Go a little bit?
Speaker 1: Oh feel free?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Okay, So what the Wind to Go is isn't algonquin create oh hip way belief. It's a spiritual entity that, say a man or a woman commit cannibalism. It's the most taboo act one can commit. This spirit will possess them and it strips away their humanity and it turns them into this creature where they're constantly starving for human flesh. They're so hard they chew away their own lips, they chew away their fingertips, and no matter how much they eat, they're constantly hungry. They're starving for the human and the more they eat, the bigger the Wind to Go gets. So, you know, for this thing to be quote unquote friendly, I'm going here right.
Speaker 1: Wow, the one movie I recall watching regarding the Wind to Go, I know there's other movies out there, but the one, if I'm I'm not mistaken, I think it was called Antlers. Yes, yeah, okay, so you know what the movie I'm talking about, Wait, that's When to Go. I'm on it. Yeah, so that movie there, I recall washing the whole thing. It was pretty freakish.
Speaker 2: Now documentation though, you know, people say that there's never been any reported encounters of the wind to Go, and that's not true. In the winter of eighteen seventy nine, there was a prefur trader by the name of swift Runner. Okay. He took his wife, his mother in law, and his four kids along the hunting route that he's been through many times. This is what was his cabin. He's been along this route numerous times through the years. He took them there one year and then he came back to Fort Saskatchewan. He was talking about how they were starving and there was no food, no game, and so he had to kill his family. He had to eat his family, and when the magistrates forced him to take them back to his cabin, he showed him a grizzly sight. Daniel is disgusting. There was smears of fat all along the walls and on the doors, along the trees. There was intestines boiling in a pot. There was human flesh cooking on a fire. There was skeletons everywhere. The femurs were cracked open where he had to suck out the marrow. And he actually just nottly would bend down, pick a skeleton up by its eye sockets between two fingers. He'd waggle the skull and he'd be like, this was my wife, and they'd throw that one aside. He picked up another one, this was my son, and he just throw it away. When they asked him why did you do this, he told them I am Windigo. So yeah, there is historical reports of a wind to Go possessing something.
Speaker 1: Wow mm hm no. Well, with all being said, like I said, the movie was called Antlers. But I've recently seen a post where somebody was talking about the true legend of Windogo. Maybe I'm thinking about something. Maybe I'm getting this mixed up. The Windo Goo is claimed to have not does not have antlers. I mean, what's your description, what's your knowledge on that?
Speaker 2: So the thing comes from Algernon Blackwood's book The Wind to Go. There was an artist that was trying to kind of relay in a comic book form, and he saw the branches because in the book Algernon depicts it as a human being that was wearing forest debris as camouflage. Oh, this artist misinterpreted it and he gave it antlers. And then what happened too. People confuse the Wind to Go with the Wachowga and hern the hunter. So they gave it that deer head, they gave it the antlers, they gave it fur, they gave it tails, four legs. That's not how the Wind to Go look. Okay, A Wind to Go looks like an emaciated human being. That's pretty much bald. Okay, skinny is white, white, white, super pale. They usually have sunken yellow eyes. They have chewed away lips, chewed away fingertips. There's really no semblance of humanity in them anymore. They act very animal like. So that's the real depiction of the Wind to Go.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, yeah, because I mean, are you seeing anyone who seen the movie Antlers? That was a pretty freakish movie. But you know when the kid was protecting his father and.
Speaker 2: They were so close, when it was just the dad and he was looking so you know, demonic in a sense, how he had the veins going across his body and his face had changed. That was an accurate representation of the wind to Go. When they had him change into that antler form, That's when I was like, no, why did you do this? You were so accurate until that point.
Speaker 1: Why would you do that? Yeah? What that means said, I think that had a lot to do with the entertainment industry was you know, whoever produced that movie is like, yeah, we got to make this look like, hey, what we come up with? I get it.
Speaker 2: But the most accurate representation I've ever seen in any kind of media is that video game Until Dawn. If you look at screenshots of that video game, how they portrayed the wind to Go in that video game is spot on accurate. That's how the Algonquins, the Creed, the Ojibwey, all of them describe it just like that.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, yeah, I can't say I've ever you said that was a video game. Yeah, yep, oh okay, I haven't played video games and spend quite some time, but yeah, I hadn't. I'm not familiar with that. Yeah, it's a good story.
Speaker 2: And actually, you know it does have its foundations in the Original War. That's why I love that game so much, because it's about two sisters that have an accident. They fall off a cliff, and their friends think that they died falling off the cliff. Well what happened is they actually fell down into a mine. One of the sisters lived after falling off this cliff. The other sister died. So the sister that lived had to cannibalize her sister and that's how she came the win again.
Speaker 1: Right, So it was interacting. Yeah, okay, so all right, very good. So yeah, I want to I'm glad you shared that with us. That's very interesting information. So I want to switch hears. The reason before I ask that I was talking about I want to make sure you guys are familiar with Expedition Big Quick mm hm. So you know I've been following it, you know, because you know, just like you know, even when Finding Bigfoot was up and running that I was watching every episode and you.
Speaker 4: Know it was what it was.
Speaker 1: And uh, Expedition Big Quick, what's your what's your take on Expedition Big Quick? Because you know, really I'm asking because they they claim to show all what they showed and I I had my opinion, and I'm you know, I'll share my take on this, But what's your take on Expedition big Quick?
Speaker 2: Oh boy? So I like it because it's bringing awareness of the topic to the public, to the masses. But I think they're playing up on, you know, the stereotypes of what cryptozoology is. And I think people need to realize they're not going to find big on a TV show. It's about rating. It's not about anything truthful. It's not about presenting evidence that's real to the pubble like spoke you getting your view. That's all it's about, you know. So that's good way, but bad in a way too. It's doing a lot of disservice to what researchers like you and me and David and Melissa do.
Speaker 3: Right. Well, one thing, Well, I'll watch it basically for entertainment.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I do know sometimes hopefully some of the stuff they show, like some of the tracks of stuff, it's actual footage from when they're out in the field. But when you've got TV crews out there running around, they're running around with flash flights at nighttime. Uh yeah, that's ratings, you know. I mean, of course, they're going to play it up a little bit. But they're also setting a bed light in some ways too, because for those that are thinking about getting into it, you don't need them out there running around in the woods at nighttime with flashlights and towards every sailing because if they would have an encounter, could you provoke it?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Are they gonna stand there wait on you to catch up with them? People?
Speaker 3: They need to ratualize doing this. A lot of it's just for entertainment. I mean I like watching the show. Don't get me wrong. You good ideas too. You know, they might do something on the show that you can incorporate in your investigation if you have that capability.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it goes for me, It goes both ways.
Speaker 3: They don't approach it right because I've always to my two careers, I've always been trained and trained people. You never run into a situation, Never ever run into a situation, right, Bad things can happen from that exactly.
Speaker 2: So you're telling me if I hear big howl, I shouldn't run towards it like a typical horror movie idiot, and do that.
Speaker 4: What's it? What's another program? Mountain must Mountain, Mountain monsters. Mountain monsters out the right amount. Yeah, tell me those gun they're loaded and they're out there driving around and running around in the woods. Come on, it's entertainment.
Speaker 2: There's one thing I like about mountain monsters, though they do bring up the more obscure stuff. You know, if it weren't for them, people we didn't really know about, like the brabing Mocker because when I brought it up, people were like, hunh what rabon mocker?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: And then they're like, oh, we I heard about this on mountain Monsters. I'm like, yeah, you did.
Speaker 1: Now let me tell you.
Speaker 4: Also double ed sword on that.
Speaker 3: Because you got people that don't get out in the woods, or they barely even leave the cot what I call the concrete jungle, and they're watching programs like this, and when they encounter real people to go out and do research, they've already established this bias thinking that these people may be what they're watching on TV. You know, a correlation between the two, right, Yeah, that's no way I look at it too. I take anything with the brain of salt when encounter people and stuff. But when I have When we first got it started with Daniel four or five years ago we posted on Facebook.
Speaker 4: I mean, I believe we've always had this interest.
Speaker 3: It's nothing new as far as that bearing normal to Bigfoot and everything else from the practic experiences.
Speaker 4: But I know how the big Foot in counter as far as I've always grown up and interested in that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: But when you post on social media just to say what to them me getting involved with and when you get two responses by private message they didn't want to post on the general chat part, to me, that leads leads into more credence about people actually saying something they could not understand or explain. Yes, right, and they wanted to keep it on the download if that's the right terminology for that, to where they want to still keep a private but they want to share their experience.
Speaker 4: And that opened my eyes a little bit too. Of course, we had got to.
Speaker 3: Run around Daniel and learned a lot from him and stuff out there and what he's doing. Every time you turn around and buy something, I got to buy it too, And I have to.
Speaker 4: Thank you Daniel. You started this.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why that's why I posted that funny meme the other earlier. Today it's like yeah, it's like yeah, people think I'm rich to see my big foot research.
Speaker 4: I've seen that I'm here.
Speaker 1: That's only because I'm not rich. I'm irresponsible.
Speaker 3: Going to camp and stuff like that. Camaraderie, so I mean, it's multi faster for us getting out with Daniel and meeting new people. The other is part of the team camp enjoy each other's company and stuff like that, have fun at the same time, and you go out and do some research, and it's just multi fasted for us to be able to get out and do stuff like that. That's another element to get out and enjoy life.
Speaker 4: A little bit.
Speaker 3: I mean, we've already come across things really couldn't explain sometimes sales and stuff like that, doing that time recordings. And then at one structure of the last camp out we did, Daniel took me on the back side of the campsite that we were at, and the one we can't explain. Who would build this little bit of structure. It's too low for a hunter. It did not look like a hunter's blind. But all these leaves and were laying branches are playing in one line facing in the same direction. Wow, right, and uh, but this one thing we did not look at at least I didn't think about that.
Speaker 4: After the fact, is.
Speaker 3: All of those it's like the top of a canopy, is what it was real low to the ground. Yeah, I mean it was really big enough to even put a deer into. I was trying to have a deer if they shot it. I mean, somebody would be that glabor building something like that, elaborate to be able to do something like that. But I did not look at the end of those branches that was laid side by side, straight lines to see if they were cut or broken.
Speaker 4: Did you look at them down? Oh?
Speaker 1: No, you can look at the video because I mean I I, uh yeah. They were clearly laid there by someone or something for what reason we don't know, but they they were not cut.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, all right. I don't think to look at that aspect of until.
Speaker 3: Too late, cut with a knife or or actually broken, you know, like broken like a twig and then all going in the same direction.
Speaker 2: But interesting, I feel like structures are often misinterpreted too. You know, everybody thinks, oh, it's a structure, it's automatically big foot. But it's like make these things too though, you know, you have to look at the branches and the sticks it's made of. Were they cut clean or were they snapped off? If it's cut, it's probably not bigfoot.
Speaker 4: Well it was done by intelligence the way these were laid obviously.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, I'm just saying that. You know, everybody assumes every structure is a big foot, but I've seen similar things, so I think we can't just jump to the conclusion right away, Oh it's a big foot that made these. We have to examine that before we can determine whether or not.
Speaker 1: Right. Well, you know a lot of people find these these these structures regardless if they were cut or not. And most of these structures are not used with cut limbs and trees and branches a lot. I see a lot of people post this stuff, and I actually, you know, being the objective person that I am, I've actually posted It's actually on my YouTube channel where I actually did a video presentation showing an individual gathering nationally falling timber and branches and limbs from the ground to build his his lean to structure, and you know, showing that. You know, my point was that hey, this stuff was made, you know, by a human being, you know these things, because you know, we don't. We can't assume Bigfoot made these because you know, we're not witnessing Bigfoot making these, right, I mean, maybe there's some possibilities and this is maybe they are, but we're not there to witness it. Yeah, I would like to believe that Bigfoot's making some of these, but you know, we can't prove that. But it's always and they tell people it's always that possibility. Bigfoot should be our last conclusion, you know, yes, yes, I agree, so absolutely.
Speaker 4: Proved.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, so, but yeah, I wanted to back up a little bit. Uh you know the reason why I wanted to bring up exhibition Bigfoot, which you know, I've only brought it up a couple of times on all the previous podcasts for those who are watching that show. And you know, I myself, I'll admit I love watching it. It's very entertaining and and and with that being said, that's all it really is. Because people got to understand when shows like this come about that it's actually being produced by a major network. These are shows to entertain us, and and the network is going to do and produce and conduct everything to keep the viewers.
Speaker 4: Watching us watching the show, make the money.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah exactly. I mean if they're gonna make money. They got to do what's possible. Yeah, I mean yeah, they are producing stuff where we're seeing it like okay, yeah, they're examining stuff, and they're producing all this. You know, they're using high tech stuff. That's high high dollar stuff. The network's paying for this, not the people on their show.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: The other thing is, I don't know if you've guys seen any of this, but they if you watch and pay attention to another this, they show the thermal images of these some of them. Some of the formal details that they show is showing human upright figures walking through the woods. Uh. There was a daytime video clips that I've seen where it actually showed two bipedal creatures in the background walking through the woods on one of them. So my thing is anyone who's paying attention and captured, you know, seeing all this, Okay, this is just showing clips and scenes of what was captured. Why Why isn't any of this captured or not should to say captain, but why is discussed and brought up and made into a bigger deal like look at the back, look at the passion, even till this day. From nineteen sixty seven, passion footage is still a big deal up till this very date. That was captured stuff that's on this show. Why aren't we talking about it? You know, Why isn't it a big deal? Because you know? Yeah, so the entertainment is showing what's necessary.
Speaker 2: One of the cast members from one of the shows, I don't know if it's Fighting Bigfoot or Expedition Bigfoot, but their cast member was an actor. He was in Willow Creek Bob got Goldway's film. So it's like, hold on, he's an actor. He knows how to act surprise and act excited. You guys aren't taking this into consideration.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, look at Bryce. Bryce is a known actor on show. He's he's right, okay, okay, I got you, okay, ye right, if you're going to Willow Creek.
Speaker 2: He was the star of that movie.
Speaker 1: Wow. I didn't pay attention to that. Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah he was.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And now they got the new guy. Yeah, well Beka, this guy, Bico Biker, whatever his name is, he's a new addition to the show. Yeah. The only little bit of information I know about Bco is that he was on the show called Alone. Yeah, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, the other character that was on next to just a bigfoot. Since he's on there now.
Speaker 1: Ronnie, oh you're talking about yeah Ronnie. Yeah, Ronnie actually left on his own accord. Yeah, he left. He wasn't kicked out or nothing. That was his own doing.
Speaker 7: Had something to do with some Daniel Lee Barnett over in the UK that when exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, this is exactly what it was. Fourteen year old Daniel Lieber and really nice kid. I've been in conversations and discussions with him on and off, and actually he reached out to me by a week ago. Yeah, he puts on He just started last year, he started his own his own conference out there in the UK, and uh, I guess this first one was Okay, it was you know, it wasn't going a big turnout, but it was. It was, you know, it was still a success. Regardless. However, he comes to the United States every so often his father, you know him, his father and them, they take vacations that they go to Florida every year. Daniel actually reached out to me last week or maybe it was a week before, but hey, I'm gonna be in the u US and blah blah blah, what would you think if I could come to your band. Hey, hey, I was like, hey, great, that'd be great. You're welcome. But then he started pushing himself like he wanted to be a speaker. I said, my speakers are already I'm already booked on speakers. Blah blah blah. Then he was he was still trying to push himself as a speaker. He said, yeah, my feet, he says yeah. He said, we can talk about my fee and this and that, and then I would have to have something for my father. I said, Daniel, he's autistic, so I you know, yeah, he's one of those kind of people. You need to be direct with him, you know, because I don't. I don't care if you're artistic or not. I got I got nieces and nephews are autistic. You know. I don't look down on them because they're autistic. I speak to them like they're normal people. And I don't I don't have no, I don't look at them.
Speaker 4: This is me.
Speaker 1: This is just me. Because you're autistic. You're very smart, you know what I'm saying. So I'm going to tell you like it is, you know. But I was trying. I was trying to be nice, man he wanted to. He was trying to push them, push himself in there to be one of my speakers. And I said I don't have room for you. I said, you come to my vent all you want. I said, I can't put you on a speaker list, and only for the fact that, like I said, if anything, I can put you on my Friday I said, I got space on my Friday slot. My speakers are mainly scheduled for Saturday. I said, I got one or two spots open for Saturday for the Friday blah blah blah. But he said yeah. Then he kept trying to push himself and he said, yeah, my fee. He said, you know, we can talk about my fee later. But I said, Daniels, I said I don't have time for you. I said, I had a talent straight up. You know, a young kid. I get that. I said, I deal with a lot of young kids, you know. But I know all about autism. I said, I don't look at that as a disability of some some situation, I said. I told him, I said I don't have money for you.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I said, you're not in my budget, said I don't. I said, my budgets pushed to the limit already, you know. So anyway, I went on to tell him. He finally I finally got the point of grass. He's, Oh, I understand, I understand. I said, you're welcome to come up if you're going to be in the area, come up to my event, and it's end you. I'm not I'm not denying that. It said, I can't pay for nothing. I said, I don't have money for lodging, and I don't have a fee to cover you or your father. Because that's why he was trying to push a fee for him and a separate fee for his father. Oh, I don't work.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work that way. I said, you don't push your way in and try to get me to pay something. You know, I'm not agreeing to you, you know, So I don't know. That's basically what he was doing. I said, I know people feel bad for him because he's not just I don't feel bad for Chester. They're smart, they're not idiots, you know. I mean, because I have I have Like again, I have a niece and a nephew. I'm both autistic. There are different types of autism. One's more extreme than the other, but I'm very familiar with autism and not how it works. Daniel Leebernard is not stupid. He's very smart, you know so.
Speaker 2: But I think it's you know, I think it's very wholesome that he's so into cryptosoology.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, absolutely absolutely, But that that was a big deal with what was a gentleman's name we brought about from uh the former, Yeah, Ronan le Blanc. I've bet he discussions with Ronie LeBlanc. Yeah, he's from Massachusetts and he wanted to come down to my event. He was he emailed me presenting, Hey, if you know, he was thrown out his fees. If I was just a ten three thousand dollars, if I speak, it was over five thousand dollars. I was a man, that'd be great, But I don't have a budget for you, Like I don't. I was being honest with him, dude, I was like, it would be great to have you. I think you would be a great you know, asset that after my event. But I was being honest. I said, I don't have budgets like these other commercialized events. You know. I said, I'm a low budget you know, blah blah blah, I say, I would love to have you, but I said, I don't have a few. I don't have the money for you. You know, Hey, he was clear, he was understanding. But yeah, he presented himself. He knew about me. He used to be on my Facebook page. But you know what, he blocked me because he supposed a lot of ship on his page, promoting some bogus bullshit. I ain't gonna lie. I'm not afraid of He's promoting stuff and putting out these images that were clearly BS, and I would use to comment under it. He didn't like my comments because I would show stuff to prove otherwise, to prove that differently. Oh my, Yeah, he didn't like that, so it kind of shut me down against him, so he blocked me from my comments. I can't do that.
Speaker 2: A lot of the researchers are posting ds and going, oh it's real.
Speaker 1: They want the attention, they want the credibility. You're not going to get credibility from post bullshit, fake ship all less, you know. Yeah, because but then again, these people, they know that a majority of people on Facebook and social media are global. I'm gonna believe anything you vote because you were on a TV show, excuse me. I'm sorry, but fuck you.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 1: I don't care what show you were on. Doesn't give you credibility, you know, you know, I mean that's my opinion. You can be a Hollywood movie star, it's not gonna give you credibility. I don't. I don't like that.
Speaker 2: But Danny came at me with that one time too, telling me, well, I was on a TV show. So I told him, well, gaze upon the field which I harvest my fucks, and notice it is barren. You didn't like that too much? No, who is just now Todd standing?
Speaker 1: Oh? Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I called him a fraud in his comments. I was like, you're such a fraud dude.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean you remember it was I don't know, maybe five a few years ago, five years ago, give or take. Wasn't he trying to go to the courts and trying to prove bigfo its existence, that he was some whatever He have only had some DNA to prove otherwise. But didn't want to hear him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so heed he laughed out of court. Though he won't tell you that much.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, I would love for somebody to come out and show something like that. I don't care if a Bigfoot got proven to be an addiction species. I mean a lot of it know that he does exist, but to take it to court, I mean, I mean, I would love for someone. I would love for Bigfoot to become known as an existent species for the main reasons. But the main reason is to shut people up the skeptic you know, you know, just like any other crypti that people want to put out there. I mean, too many people Bigfoot, the subject to Bigfoot a loan is a laughing subject to so many people.
Speaker 2: It shouldn't be, though, Daniel, it really shouldn't be. And like I tell, so many people, you laugh at the possibility of cryptids like Bigfoot or chupacabra or something along those lines. But some known animals that we know these day were once considered cryptids. Case in points right, mountain girl is, mountain grills were once considered cryptids, the old copy, Oh yeah, platypus, the panda bear, those were all considered cryptids many years ago. And look, Lon and behold, they're proven to be real. You can see them in your local zoo. So people should lafact at all. The concept of cryptids shouldn't be laughable by any means exactly.
Speaker 1: I mean they don't see that's the thing. They don't know the history of what we know today, right, I mean, I mean back it was back in the forties, nineteen fifties people in the United States when they first started seeing these, you know, when gorillas or starting seeing Yeah, they were quite all these are like large human like you're looking creatures. Yep, but yeah, that was you know, the history of grill and just grill is alone, you know, I mean, they were like human creatures.
Speaker 2: I think it's because there's so many stories attached, you know, like with the Bigfoot stories and the dog man stories. It takes on a very supernatural feel. And that's fine. They shouldn't laugh at it, because you know, once upon a time there is natives telling the scientists, Oh, there's this creature that has fur, has a duck bill, but it lays eggs, and they're going, oh, a fur burying memmal that lays eggs, and I well, and behold, duck built platypus is a real thing. So it's like, see, they brought with a supernatural thing too, and it didn't exist, and here it is a very very real.
Speaker 1: Thing exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: I mean, no problem you got nowadays is too everything is so dag on fast faces last to fifteen years that people don't have time to sit back, relax and take life for what it is.
Speaker 4: They're too tight etronics or phoned and everything else.
Speaker 3: And if you try to take them out of the norm, then they don't want to be taken out of their norm.
Speaker 4: If you take them out of their norm, their life's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be turned upside down and they don't want to have the possibility of facing that right right exactly, just like the government UFOs now, I mean when they was having those congressional hearings stuff pertaining the UFOs.
Speaker 4: Want to be taken out of the norm. I mean it was taboo.
Speaker 3: Fifty years ago and Roswell and all that other stuff, and now they're talking about it. It's like it's like to try to feed information now, is what it's trying. So when the day does come to where possibly that's going to come to life, where they are real and they're here aliens and so on and so forth, and maybe people may not panic like they did when Orson Wales played his radio show back in the world. Yeah, yeah, you know, but I mean people don't want to be taken out of the norm. They don't want to get off the couch, they don't want to put down that bag on phone. They don't go out and enjoy wildlife and experience, you know, life what it has to offer, and it's it's it's the same, I think, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Don't see they can live without it. I mean, if I don't go into the woods at least once a way, I'm just going crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wish I'd get up more than that. But now.
Speaker 2: There's no woods in Arizona. I guess there are, and there's plenty of them. There's plenty. We have the mogi On Rim and well them has the mogi On Monster, which is a big foot.
Speaker 1: So well, yeah, that's interesting you bring that up because there was an old Oh my gosh, I wish I remember the poor guy's names. He was a much older gentleman. He had passed away some years ago. He was big into the Mogion monster that he did a lot of research on. Yeah, I wish I remember the poor guy's name. I spoke to him once or twice in the past. Uh. He may even been on an old podcast some years ago of mine. But I know a good friend of mine that lives in Texas, uh Nikki Cologne. She's actually done some research with him or interviewed him herself. But yeah, I really believe that he was on something. Yeah, I think he was from Man. I wish I would remember his name. It's sad that I can't remember certain names. He was an old timer, been around for a long time. And uh, but yeah, again he had passed away some years ago, but uh, he was very well much involved with that, so yeah, I can't remember.
Speaker 4: Rather, did you really search independent? You belong?
Speaker 3: Do you have a group or groups or do you belong in the groups to go out with or you're just independent doing what independent?
Speaker 2: I prefer to go out independently because too many people mess around, and when I do my research, I'm very very serious about it. I don't want people ruining things. I don't want people creating, you know, hoaxes or whatever. I just want to do my thing and see if I can find some evidence. So I'll occasionally take a friend with me if I can trust that friend, but usually it's independent.
Speaker 4: Well that's what Dan does with the camp out.
Speaker 3: So we must keep it quiet that people know that the camp out coming up and nobody knows where, you know, where we're going to be stuff like that, and give with Daniel maybe be invited after that part.
Speaker 4: So I mean, that's the way I like to keep it too. That way you don't have the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been fortunate. You know, some of my friends are very open minded and they're very supportive. So because I'm into it, they're into it as well. And they know I'm very serious, so you know, the last questions on what to look for, and they'll show me stuff that they think might be evident. So I have looked out some really good friends and I'll think that's good. Yeah, I'll take them with me, and you know, they're very excited to be there. So once in a while I'll be like, hey, you guys want to go. Most of the time I go buy myself though.
Speaker 1: Right, let's see that like what David was saying, like I was, I'm just kind of starting to like I've been doing the group camp outs for some years now, and uh, like I'll message people now like I I'm at the point where I don't want to advertise that, hey, I got a group camp out coming up in such and such. I'll I'll invite people privately, now, you know. Yeah, I mean I want to promote to bring other people in there, because at the same time, I want to be able to educate people. There's people that don't get out that much, you know, and that want to get involved with this, and I'm like, I'm all for them. I welcome. I'm pretty open much to welcome anybody that wants to get involved, you know. But so, yeah, somebody wants. That's why I was I was charging a fee for people to come out.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And the reason and the reason behind that because a lot of people are like, oh, you shouldn't charge people to come up. I do it because I feel like it helps eliminate the possible hopes. Yes, well, I hopes are paid this money to come out there, and and I hope you know. I mean, that's the way I look at it. That's the only reason I was charging a fee for certain people.
Speaker 2: You know, you kind of charge like that one guy, what's his name, doctor something, who thinks a big foot or the zanu.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure who that who's that I forgot what his name.
Speaker 2: Is, but uh, he thinks that bigfoot are a type of alien or whatever. And that the X structures we find are because they're known as Zanu. It's just it's it's weird stuff.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Once you get down that rabbit hole, you're gonna be like, oh, good lord, what have I done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not familiar with that. I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'll send you some stuff on Facebook, Daniel, But oh my goodness, his followers are so devoted. Yeah, there's supposed to be two different type of bigfoot. Ones is Zanu and I forgot the other ones in the called. But yeah, that's why they leave the X structures because they're leaving their name. They're calling card and I'm just going, oh, good lord, come on, stop with this already.
Speaker 1: No, it's funny to bring it up to one of my speakers that I have for June this year. And I know this guy. I met him, I've had him like when I was up in Pennsylvania, i met him in person. I'm sure I've heard his stories on a few occasions. I've actually when I hosted small events up there, I had him at you know, speaking of these small engagements, and then when I hosted my big event up there, he was also one of my Now he has claimed I feel he is legit. However, you know, he he has UFO experiences very up close. But at the same time he yeah, but he's also a bigfoot I witnessed, and he's actually brought me and my old girlfriend to the locations where he's actually witnessed the scene the bigfoot. But but that be said, I mean, he believes that bigfoot is not a deserve So, I mean, that's not the first time I've heard of such a thing. But you know, so anyway, I'm curious, you know, Like I said, he's gonna be one of my speakers in June. His name is John and again he's from Pennsylvania. Now I know I can tell you for a first st experience. I know Pennsylvania has some weird stuff up here. I've seen some weird things for myself, I can't claim yet, but so it is what it is. I'm not gonna say I was seeing things because I saw what I saw, and I know what I saw. I just I've never seen what I've seen up there. I've never seen anywhere else like the weird flashing lights in the woods on more than one occasions up there, So I when I were seeing but it was crazy.
Speaker 2: UFO is being seen alongside bigfoot. That's something we can't ignore. We're doing another disservice if we just ignore that. But I don't think that bigfoot are extraterrestrials. I don't bind to that theory completely, right.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree, I think I think, right off the top of the head, I think it's just a coincidence that, you know, these these aircraft are seeing happened to be spotted in here, we're bigfoots being seen, you know.
Speaker 2: So coincidences, yeah, absolutely, but to proven otherwise?
Speaker 4: Who though?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Sure, I mean, we might all be wrong, you know, with all the theories we have. Who knows, maybe one day we'll find a real Bigfoot and we'll be like, oh crap, we were all wrong, every single one of us. How about that.
Speaker 1: Well, hopefully that can speak Hopefully you can speak English of us, and we could talk from where are you from? I am from the planet Neptune.
Speaker 7: That you were talking about that doctor Zanu.
Speaker 4: It's doctor Matthew A. Johnson.
Speaker 1: That's the one Matthew Johnson. Oh my goodness, that's a whole different subject in herself.
Speaker 4: I know him.
Speaker 2: I went down that rabbit hole and thank god, I tied that rope around my waist. As I climbed right out of it, I was like, I'm done, I'm out of here.
Speaker 1: See you. Oh are you familiar Amazon? Oh talk about Matthew Johnson. Oh my gosh, he's a psychologist. Yeah, yeah, he's that's where he gets his doctor's degree. He's a psychologist. But that same indivision. I don't know how much of a history you guys know on him, but Matthew Johnson is the same guy that claims to have the portals on his property and the watchers and the portal keepers in the guardians. And he even convinced one of his followers that, hey, stop taking your medication. Bigfoot will heal your prostate or whatever issue you have because he claims a bigfoot. Heel just frustrate. And there's one guy that was convinced so much stop taking his heart medication ends up dying and you're not long after taking his stopped taking into medication. Oh my god. Later on. Yeah, he basically that's basically when he That's the way I looked at it. He became a cult leader. Yep.
Speaker 2: I mean it's like we said the same thing at the same time.
Speaker 1: But Yeah, that's the that's the truth behind Matthew Johnson. Doctor Matthew Johnson. Yeah, he convinced people not stop taking the message.
Speaker 2: Guy, you could have warned me about this before I dive down that rabbit hole, because I climbed out going what the hell? I was so confused and dizzy by I'm like, yeah, I just don't want to touch this with a twenty foot pole anymore.
Speaker 1: Man. See, well, it sounds like it sounds like you survived, though you're still alive ron et cetera. In Migraine.
Speaker 2: Man, I had the biggest headache ever, and I was going, oh my god. People are crazy.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: I mean, he just talking about it and writing books.
Speaker 1: He's just talking about it, and he had people convinced so much. They again, he had people convinced so much that he had one guy quit his medication for his heart, Like, hey, he convinced people that they will heal you, I mean, and Matthew Johnson claimed that. Yeah, Matthew Johnson claimed that they healed his prostate. Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: One book on Amazon?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: Anymore?
Speaker 7: But he's got at least one book on Amazon.
Speaker 1: Okay, either he's been quiet for quite some time or he blocked me. I don't know. I haven't even seen his post or anything for a long time.
Speaker 2: So he totally blocked me. I asked him, do the talk to the vulcans at all? He got so mad at me he blocked me.
Speaker 1: I was like, yes, yeah, so again I haven't even looked at I haven't. I forgot all about him because I just again, if he's still around, even he blocked me, because I don't see no post from him. The last thing I can recall is that he had this long, giant turd going across the tailgate of a truck.
Speaker 2: YEP.
Speaker 1: That's supposed he came from a big foot yep. Okay, yes, yeah, so that that was the last thing I can recall or remember seeing from him. Are you serious?
Speaker 2: I mean, oh, ironic, Daniel, The last thing you saw from him was ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, a big long turd going across the tailgate of a pickup truck.
Speaker 2: That's all right there.
Speaker 4: People have trouble believing or getting involved with what we've tried, all.
Speaker 2: The skeptics and non believers. I mean, when you know, like Peter Kane being held up as researchers, that's when you get a stopping to wait a minute. Peter Kane a dog trainer.
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, that was That's another crea. If there's people believe in NaSTA from David Kane, Peter Kane, excuse me, that's unbelievable. Oh, they absolutely.
Speaker 2: I had a dude on Instagram he sent me like forty videos from Peter Kane and he's telling me you'll never be the researcher this guy is. He has evidence that you'll never have. And I'm just sitting there going, dude, he made that costume. Bro, He's an artist, that's what he does.
Speaker 1: Well. That look at the frozen I'm not familiar with the costume. Yeah, but I know Peter Kane also had a frozen big foot ahead.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, body, he had the hands, the feet.
Speaker 1: He does what he does for YouTube views because he makes money off of his YouTube. Like many of us, I had to monorized YouTube channel, but I don't produce content all the time to get the views that I would love to have. But I have thirty nine hundred subscribers. Man, I would love to have some money made off of my YouTube channel. It would help me out tremendously. But I mean, these are people that got big time thousand views, you know what I mean, people producing content just to get the views constantly. I don't have the ability right now to constantly put stuff out on my YouTube channel, but right, you know, I mean I used to do my old podcasts were on my YouTube channel where I did the live video podcast. But and then I did. I have a lot of my field videos, you know, me out there exploring find some and you know, a lot of people appreciated what I did. But at the same time, there's some people like, oh, you're not showing bigfoot. What you know? You know, how am I supposed to show big quick? I said, all the videos you watch bigfoot bullshit? You know right.
Speaker 2: It's like, if I was gonna show bigfoot, I'd be on YouTube. No, I'd be proving it to scientists, saying here he is. Look it's a big foot.
Speaker 1: Right exactly. I mean, I mean, I can only show so much on my YouTube videos. I mean, I show interesting things I come across and find. But I'm never going to claim that I have big foot on my videos unless I know definitively that I've actually witnessed me seeing them and like, hey, look there he is right there. You know, I'm not want them to come across it claim that, right. So I would love to find Bigfoot and show him on my videos.
Speaker 2: I really would me too. I mean I'd be making, you know, multiple videos going yep, this is him looking, here's him from the front, here's him from the side, here's him from above, all different angles for you to check out. But it's not gonna happen that way.
Speaker 4: Well now, they they are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, AI, Yeah, AI is awful. But I do have video. I do have people watching looking at some of my old content and sharing stuff with me, like look right here, right after you said you heard something moving nearby. Look, they'll give me a timestamp on my videos. I was like, I said, okay, maybe I need to pull this up on my laptop, but I'm not seeing nothing. I mean I.
Speaker 2: Certainly need though, we need that community where everybody's looking and watching our videos to point stuff out that we might have missed.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what right now. There was one one of my old field videos which after reviewing it, I almost fooled myself. It took me a lot of them down to get this downfack. But in one of my videos, you've watched in the background and it up behind me. It kind of goes uphill and it clearly shows. It clearly shows what looked like a small, probably four or five feet tall, humanoid figure going from behind a tree. Yeah, it looks like the humanoid figure going from behind a tree, running across jumping behind another street. I've captured this myself, and I was like, you gotta be shipping, I said. I started looking at this and I slowed it down. I pulled it up on my laptop, and of course, when you're on your laptop and you're on YouTube, if you know how to use YouTube, you have the ability to slow things way down. Yeah, sure enough, I did that, and guess what I discovered It was. It was a leaf on a tree limb dangling really slow, and I captured it and I saw it very clear. I think, oh, well, that's a disappointment, but at least I know the truth about this now, you know, because it was right. It was an angle that I was moving in. I was barely moving, but it was enough where that's exactly what it looked like. It looked like something running going from one from behind one treet to another, and it looked like it went behind another street, it was a leaf dangling on the limb or a branch up behind me in a distance. Yeah, And I was like, man, I'm glad I just figured that out before somebody else says, hey, you had one running behind you in the field. No, but I love to bunking my own shit.
Speaker 2: You absolutely have to. That's what honest researchers do.
Speaker 1: But now a lot of people don't realize, Like, for example, there's some of my old video footage where people claim to have seen something I said. Okay, in some instance, maybe there's that possibility there really is something here. But with the old like a lot of my video footage comes from my camera phone, you know, using an old video camera or a camera phone. And when you upload a lot of people don't realize this unless you've got really good Wi Fi. When you upload stuff to YouTube, unless you're high uploading in a high depth setting, a lot of you video footage will become distorted. It's being uploaded to a lower quality image. So you're going to add some pixelation, you're gonna have distortion, so a lot of your stuff in the background is not going to be as clear as what you're recording. As a lot of people don't understand that. You know, again, you have to upload into I mean, I don't care you like right now, Yeah, my my gear has up has improved. I've got much better quality stuff nowadays. But you have to have good Wi Fi to upload into a high definition you know quality you know, are you talking four k oh either? One like YouTube doesn't give you the option to upload a four K. It gives you high depth ability. But so I mean if you upload, if you've got good hot Wi Fi, good internet service, yeah, it's going to give you a better quality image. But like with me, I'm thinking more of what for me personally. And I know I've seen this on other people's videos. I know they're uploading stuff at low quality. If I have good Wi Fi, yes, I could upload a better image and better quality quality scenery. But unfortunately, like like I could record off of four K. Now, my video footage does look a lot better. But even though once you get to YouTube, once it's on YouTube, it's not always going to show the clearest you know.
Speaker 4: So there on YouTube, you guys select the settings too, right.
Speaker 1: Right, change that's the thing. Yeah, I can change, I can sell up the settings, but it's kind of like with my Wi Fi. Like usually I tend to have a weak, slow Wi Fi, so it's gonna take a long time. It's going to eat up everything I got. So that's where I like, I personally I'm limited on how I could upload stuff. But now I could go I mean I technically, I guess I could go somewhere to arrest Ryan or a store that offers free Wi Fi and I can upload that way or it doesn't eat up my data. So because like right now, like we're doing this show right now, I'm using my phone's data, I'm using yeah, So, which it doesn't mean it works great.
Speaker 4: You don't have internet your else.
Speaker 1: No I'm not here, No, No, like I'm using I got Verizon, and I got good signal right now because everything's renewed since I you know, you guys know, I've been out of work for over a month so and I was able to just recently renew my everything. So my dad has been reset.
Speaker 4: So yeah.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so I mean right now, like this is gonna be all audio when people are listening to this on the radio platforms, and I'm not worried about the video footage. That's why I got my camera turned off right now because they're not gonna see what we're doing.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so yeah, I'll get off my soapbox and not complain about certain people.
Speaker 1: Though, Like nobody's gonna see David in his is uh his apron right now.
Speaker 2: So we were all doing those bue gestures for absolutely nothing. Bummer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like you know, Ryan, David, David likes to wear his apron with not non just for the entertainment to his own wife. No, I'll give I'll give Ryan a little back fell on why I'm joking about the apron thing. Ryan has no idea why you why I talk about the apron David. David's retired and he works with you know, his wife Melissa at Krispy Krean. You guys got Christopher Crean out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do what we used to do. I'm not if it's still there or if it's relocated, but we got one.
Speaker 1: Oh. Ever, since I came into where they work and I ran into them while they were both working, I started joking with David because you know, hey, he was working making the donuts. He was wearing an apron, so you know, so I joke with him ever since, talking about him being you know, a maly man wearing an apron.
Speaker 2: So he did pretty much the Krispy Krean version of the dunkin Donuts guy time to make the don Yeah.
Speaker 5: Exactly, I do have a little bit of intellect here, come on, guys retired from the army after twenty one years. That retired from the local sheriff's office.
Speaker 4: That's behind me. So I can get out two days a week just working, make a little bit of this play money. I'm just not wanting to know a fly by night guys out there to go from dogs job. I reta, No.
Speaker 1: That's not you, David, that's me. Let me stop. Come hey, I want to see you wearing an apron when you're cooking, David. But I buy you, I buy you a customized apron with you with a big foot on it with a doing oh my god, oh lord. Oh yeah. So yeah, just to give you a backfill Ryan back round story. Yeah, we're we're crazy day Ryan, so I can tell you're my kind of Yeah. Yeah. We love the joke and cut up. So that's that's who we are.
Speaker 2: That's how we should. You can't have comedy and make fun of each other. There's something wrong.
Speaker 7: Exactly, exactly, like an extended family right now.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh for sure, my baby brother exactly.
Speaker 2: That's what I love about the community, though, is you do make some really good friends, you make some lifelong friends, and that's very important.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely so. Yeah. I mean, back when I was asking you if you if you travel, I mean, I know it would probably be impossible for you to do it this year, but maybe that's something you can consider it next year.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, definitely next year. I can definitely save up for that and gets traveling again. It'd be nice.
Speaker 1: Because one of the things I've actually been thinking about it and I haven't told David and listen to this, but one of the things for next year's event, because you know, I host the annual e C b r O Virginia Big for Conference every year, right, and I kind of hate to do this in a jam, I mean in June, but with our event, I hold my event every June. But at the same time, I consider doing a camp out in June leading up to, you know, just prior to the event yourself only because I might advertise this as a like, I don't know, I just thought about trying this for the first time to see how it works out. Uh. The reason I hate to do this in June because it would just probably be too hot, you know. I usually do May and then September like a spring and fall event, you know, with campouts. But I know it's been presented to me in the past, like, hey, why don't you do a group camp out expedition for you know, and do a sign up thing and you charge people around, you know, around your event. I think, well, the only issue again, the only issue I have with that would be it would be very hot.
Speaker 2: But you know, no, I don't talk to me about hot. I'm in Arizona, so it'd be like a for me.
Speaker 1: Well, well that's probably a dry heat for you out there, ain't it? Or is that actually human?
Speaker 2: The weather has been kind of crazy here actually, because we had the really cold weather where the days were cold and nights were cold. Then all of a sudden, the morning. I mean just the other day, I went out to go home, I have my first cup of coffee, and I stepped outside and I'm like, oh man, what the hell it's hot out here today? It was like twenty last now it's like eighty degrees right now. I'm going back inside.
Speaker 1: Wow. Well, Yeah, it's strange here a little bit on the east coast for us because like this morning, my grandson had a two hour delay to school, so I didn't have to get them there until like I leave here by nine point thirty in the morning today, and right, you know, it started off it was like it was just above freezing. It was thirty three degrees when I left go to bring him to school, but it reached about almost fifty degrees later in the day, so I was like, wow, this is weird. You know, we had freezing like when I brought them to school. Yeah, you can see the ice on the trees on the way to school. So there was some we had the freezing rain, and then I don't know, it's supposed to It's weird. The temperate was this week of fluctuating up and down, up and down, up and down, and we're supposed to get some snow going into next week. So I don't know. It's kind of hard to follow what's going on here.
Speaker 2: They see global warming isn't a thing, huh.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, it's kind of crazy. But so as far as the camp out thing, I'm considering doing something maybe in June before the event, you know, just to see how I might try. I'm thinking about it, but see if it works out or not, you know, because there's people that want to get involved with my events, that want to go on in an expedition, you know. But that's why I promote them. Well, I have them promoting them. I keep in private now. But yeah, like I said, I do want in spring and I do want in fall. And the reason I do with them around those times of the years because based off of my research and my experiences in the field, by myself, I've getten I have gotten the most activity during these times of the year because spring, earlier to mid spring, you're going to get you know, you get more, you get a lot of activity because the tempers are not cold, but they're not so high either. They're more comfortable, right, the same thing with early to mid spring. I mean it's fall. I mean, same thing. I mean, you get you get some warm temperatures, but it doesn't get extremely cold. So so yeah, I don't know. I mean, I'm I'm trying to figure something out. But I mean I might still do the May camp out, but I try to do something every May and every September. But I might try to do something for a few days and next June. I don't know. I got plenty of times play, oh for sure, Yeah for sure. So yeah, I'm gonna try to figure that out. Like I said, I I mean, I've had something someone not long ago bring that up to me. So I don't know. We'll see, we'll kind of play by year. But yeah, like I said, we got our group camp out coming up in May. It's May eighteenth, twenty fourth, and the location we're going to be in is where we were back in October. I don't know why. I don't know why I chose October when we normally try to do September, but October for some reason, I don't know. I thought it was different.
Speaker 4: Yeah it was little cold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we had a very cold in October. It got down there like now during the day. It wasn't too bad. I mean we had.
Speaker 4: In the sun going down and getting in the shutles. It's cool quick, yeah, yeah, got down. It was fun. It wasn't miserable. Everybody's still in girls. It was fun. It was something different, you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, take your glasses off at night to go to sleep on your caught in your tent and you wake up and there's a film of ice on your glasses.
Speaker 4: Go wow, man, that.
Speaker 2: Is cool thinking about that.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what I mean. Like, I wear glasses too, So I kicked my contacts out at night, you know where I have my run with glasses I slip on. But when I go to bed, I don't like I had my like my BEAUTI they had. If I were a beanie, I would put my glasses inside the beanie something to keep it. And I did the same thing with my phone because you know, even though I turned my phone off at night out there, can't. I don't want it being exposed directly to the cold there. So I'll put my glasses in my phone inside my beanie, you know, the kind of keep it from getting that direct really cold there.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I didn't get that, man. I was listening for Daniel to get his butt up, and he was there. They were making the fire and once to get the fire, and then I come out of the fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like that Native American.
Speaker 2: They called me the fire starter, pleased with matches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, light it up, baby burn, baby burn exactly. Oh man, So I I got to ask you Ryan. I know, I know you've been on social media almost as long as I have, if not longer. And you're in a lot of these different groups that you know, I'm sure I've been in so many over the years. I've left a lot of them. Either I left a lot of them on my own, or I've been kicked out of them. But because the ship I share, I'm an open book. I share things very bluntly sometimes and I used to be very bad about it, but I chilled out over the years. But but what that means said, you know, you're I know you're in as many group as I am. And so my question to you is with you know, I don't know it was the best way to say this. I kind of asked this question earlier. But what's the most craziest Uh, well, what would you consider something very extreme as far as a claim that you felt that was incredible.
Speaker 2: There's two that come to mind instantaneously, and they're both nuts, So buckle up when you hear this one. One guy right, he claimed that his dad worked for a certain section of the government. Wouldn't say which one, And he claims that one day his dad came home from work with a sack, right, and inside this sack was a dog man puppy.
Speaker 1: So oh, my.
Speaker 2: Baby dog man. And as it grew up, it was his protector, his bodyguard. It ended up killing like three or four gugwi It killed like six brakes, It killed a wind to Go, it killed a skin walker, it killed the Jersey Devil. And supposedly his dad made this like steel gauntlet of claws for this dog man. So basically it was a dog man wolverine where you know, snicked, you know, So I thought that was so absurd. But this guy, he goes on to tell the story of how the dog man got killed defending him from something, and people let nobody see the grave, and I keep trying to talk to him, like, dude, if you really had a dog man and you bury him on your property, why not just show us the body and shut us all up. Right there, you have the proof that it really happened that you had a dog man, puff that you raised, that he got killed the way that you said he did, and there's his body. You could shut us all down, and you'd be the guy that walks out triumphant because you were telling the truth. But he will not let anybody onto the property, not a single person.
Speaker 1: So then there's this other guy.
Speaker 2: He claimed he had a romantic relationship with a female dog. Man tell you what this romance included, but you can imagine. You can let your imaginations run wild with it, and anything your imagination comes up with. I'll just say, yes, that supposedly happened too. So there's some crazy stuff out there.
Speaker 1: Wow. So there romance was all dog you style?
Speaker 4: You sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You could say he gave that dog a bone, won't.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow.
Speaker 2: I don't know why people romanticize this stuff so much. I think it's sign of mental illness in some of them.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to be no, I agree. I mean I've heard some crazy stuff along the ways here and there. Yeah, yeah, where I'm usually let it go in one ear and out the other. But there was some channel that.
Speaker 2: Was telling some lady's story where allegedly she had bigfoots a love child. What that really?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Wow, that's something that's a taboy kind of thing. I would take it, you would think.
Speaker 2: But I mean, if you listen to the video, Daniel, it's so detailed, but you're just sitting there going, Okay, I know it's not true, But what kind of sick mind comes up with this kind of stuff. I mean, what frame of mind are you in to think of the story? I'll tell people I had big Foot to bebi right.
Speaker 1: I think I hear a dog man in the background.
Speaker 2: See, I've heard some crazy stuff though, Daniel and I get to the point where it's just like, if I hear or even with any craziness involved in the story, I just shut him down. Now you tell them, you know what, I'm not interested in hearing this. Sorry, go on to the next person.
Speaker 1: Right. Wow, Oh, I can't remember the woman's name. You might know who I'm talking about. I don't know. You've probably heard as much as I've heard over the years. But there was one where the woman supposedly allowed Bigfoot to come into her basement. She the bab the Bigfoot used to ship in the basement around the letter box or I do.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't remember her name, but a lot of people looked up to her as being legit. Yep, I mean, yeah, that was another.
Speaker 2: One to reach that. You know, people can care these fantastical stories, and people will just eat it up. They'll could devour it and gobble it up and follow this person and revere them. And it's like but why are you not starting to think that either lying to you, that they're feeding off of your attention.
Speaker 1: Exactly, or maybe they had these wiles of these people making these claims have these bizarre dreams and it's felt like a reality to them, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean I had one lady tell me she was from the UK, by the way, she lived in you know, in Liverpool, and she would send me these photos of this smoke trail from her incen and she would tell me, Oh, that's Bigfoot sneaking into my house.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Though, well, yeah, it's he materializes and it walffs up from the street and it creeps in through the cracks in my doorway and it sneaks into my house.
Speaker 4: Wow. Yeah.
Speaker 2: She even showed me a footprint in the pavement and she said that Bigfoot melted the pavement because Bigfoot is radioactive.
Speaker 1: Wow. And I'm like, oh boy, yeah, I have you know, Yeah, I've heard a lot of crazy on myself. I mean, I mean there's a lot that I don't underestimate when it comes to Bigfoot himself. I mean, I believe that they are highly intelligent, and I agree. I mean, just like just like our known species of primates. I mean, it's been proven that they've used things for tools.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: One story that I have a hard time believing is the little kid that went missing and later the kid was brought back and said that a bear took care of him.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I know, I get. I actually added a post about this in my blog site.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh did you Okay, so then you were aware that the family had a friend named bear?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: So but people are saying, oh, no, it's not true. They didn't have a friend named bear. You know, it was Bigfoot that took the kid and took care of the kid and then brought it back. And I'm like, well, why would bring Bigfoot bring it back?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: If it's got a kid, I'm not going to be like, you know, hey, I'm going to go and bring this kid back. Even though I have no idea where you live, I'm still going to bring you back. I mean, would be like, oh, easy food joint, I'm.
Speaker 1: Out here now. I did take one thing I'll back up on now. The one thing I was not aware of is that the family had a friend and they referred to or called bear. Yeah, that I did not I was not aware of now when the story was like, yeah, it was a mysterious story because it was weird that it got the gout taken in some man these directions. But the way I looked at it too, is like, okay, it was I wasn't. I don't know. I didn't know where to stand on this because you know, of course, the boys claim was yeah it was a bear. You know, he was gone for what three or four days? And I've reappeared and he looked like he was out in the out in the woods. He wasn't cleansed and nothing but right, But so you know, the thing is he was a young child and his understanding of a bear was a bear, you know, and not knowing it like, hey, could it had been a big whit because you know, I mean, the thing is, I don't recall, like now that you bring that up, I wasn't aware of that because but the question that jumps up to my mind right now is why does this guy keep him for three or four days or you know, not not return him right away?
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, I got the friend it has a mental condition. He's mentally ill. I don't know if it's down syndrome or what. So maybe he just, you know, didn't know the right thing to do. Oh okay, Yeah, a lot of the stories get convoluted. I mean, remember when the little kid was killed by bolls a couple of years back. He was dragged up all.
Speaker 1: Wait, what was it about. I'm not familiar. I'm not familiar with this one.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: So there's a little boy that was killed not too far from his house and he was dragged up the hill and instantly everybody's jumping on it, saying that dog man killed this little boy. Now I have friends that looked into it, and they were saying, no, it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't a dog man.
Speaker 2: It was pit bulls that actually got out and they got a hold of this boy. And yeah, unfortunately they killed a small kid. And it got so bad, Daniel, it got so bad at the dog man stuff because people were making videos after videos after videos about it. People were making all these posts and a dog man killed this little boy. The little boy's mom actually went into some of these groups and she was begging everybody, please stop, for the love of God, my seven year old boy was killed not by a dog man, but by an actual pack of dogs. And you guys are using his death to make views for your YouTube. Stop doing this. And they kept doing with Daniel.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's that.
Speaker 2: I thought it was disgusting. I actually made a post a long time back, and I took a lot of heat for it because even some of my friends were making videos of it, and I told him, you all are disgusting. The mom had to come forward during her time aggrieving to stop you guys from spreading lives about her boy's death. There's something wrong with that. When you're more worried about views and morality, you need to step back and go, Okay, it's too soon, we don't know the facts. You know, let's not make a video about it. But when the mom came out and said it was a pack of pitbulls that did it, that's when you should have stopped completely right.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that kind of reminds me of I'm going to tell you I'll bring this up. I got some friends of mine, I don't know if they don't really associate with me. They don't reach out to me no more. They actually kind of shut me down. Even though the friends of mine, they would use every possible content for views and they would make it. They would bring up videos, and they started using certain content and supporting it just to get their views. Because their YouTube channel exploded. They probably have over well over twenty thousand subscribers on the YouTube panel. Well, I started questioning some of the stuff. Yeah, there's probably more than.
Speaker 4: That by now.
Speaker 1: I haven't looked into it in a couple of years, but they're probably much larger than that. They make their money off of YouTube. But what I when I started pointing stuff out and presenting things and share it, speaking up about it. Yeah, my buddy's wife spoke about it. Why he's She was like, why you why are you making you know, the boys look bad? Blah blah blah. I'm not. I'm questioning it. I'm presenting it. It's like, I don't like that. Why you're trying to do that? And you know we all want to make money, but don't you're doing about it the wrong way? Is in my opinion, I say, offended me. It really did. It was offensive to me, and I'll speak, I'll say it. But you know, they the North Carolina squatch watchers. I love them, guy, but yet, why you got to present the ship just to make views?
Speaker 2: Well a lot of them of them will take anything and support it just to make the money, right.
Speaker 1: I mean again, we all want to make money, but stop getting popularity over fake ship, you know, and making something out more than what it really is.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: But I mean I presented a few things. I'm doing YouTube video short stuff. You know that's not you know, I've done the same thing they've done, you know, and you know I got I got criticized for it. You're using someone else's content to get views, you know. So yeah, I'll think I'm guilty of it because it's like, hey, I tried it for a short while to see what it did. It didn't get me nowhere. But they've been doing it enough where all these gumbible people were like, hey, they watched their ship and subscribe to them because you know, that's that's their source of content, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's what You're gonna be the honest guy. You know, you got to be the one that does the actual research. You don't use wias to get views. You just you know, you present the honest stuff to get the views. Either people are interested or they want as simple as that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, absolutely. I mean, like my my Facebook group, my main ECBR group, I bet. I mean I can probably have over twenty fiousand subscribers. It's not more. But over the years, I kept cleaning my content my people involved in that because either they were inactive or they were just bogus people that I didn't want present the stupid shit. There you go, And it's the same thing with myself. My YouTube subscribers I got. I just hit just a little over thirty nine hundred subscribers for the first time. I mean, I've had my YouTube channel for since what twenty thirteen, fourteen somewhere around there, and uh, I mean I should have way more than I have. But because I don't produce the fake stuff. I mean, it seems like these fake YouTube channels, I think, stuff that they want to promote hoaxers. Yeah, all the all the fake channels get the more subscribers. Over the years, I come to I come to the realizing, like I'd rather have quality over quantity. Same thing as my broupy exactly. I mean, I'm not perfect, Ryan, I'm I'm far I'm by far perfect, aren't anything, but sure, you know, but you know that's the way it goes. I mean, we're gonna you have to take it with, you know, take it the way it.
Speaker 4: Is, but it is what it is.
Speaker 2: I'm very romantic about cryptosiology. I'm very attached to it and very fond of it. So when I see somebody making a mockery of it, I do take it very personal. I get very offensive.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Oh, absolutely, I have stepped back to a certain extent. I mean I don't comment as much, but sometimes when I see things that are very obvious that I know for a fact right off the top of my head that a fake, before I comment, I'll produce something. I'll add a comment or a picture or an image or or an article in there or whatever it might be, to show, hey, this is what the original, this is what you're sharing, but this is what the this is what it belongs to you, right, that's the way. Yeah, look look at the uh look at the big foot thumb or or thumb or toe or whatever it can that was going around. Yeah, And I was like, okay, Well, first of all, when I realized somebody else, somebody else later on pointed out to me, read the name of the doctor's name in the article. If you read it backwards, it's doctor Phony Blooney. Wow. So yeah, yeah, it took me a while to pick up on that, but somebody pointed out to me, read the doctor's name backwards. I said, what, So I read the article and I I saw it mentioned a doctor's name that was putting it out there. Well it was doctor phony balooney if you spell me, yeah, if you fell out, it spelled the name backwards, that's what it pronounced, or I was pronounced yeah, doctor Phoney ballooney. But even apart from that, I was showing that, hey, okay, this bake big put thumb. Look here you could buy these on it si or whatever they were for sale. They were they were very calmon. You could buy them on online. Some of them were being sold as key chain. So yeah, so there's all this bogus stuff that's going around. Like, I'll dig and look into everything as much as possible if and if I can find something that discredits it. Dan, Right, I'm gonna post it. That's what you should do, right, I mean, that's what everybody should do. Everybody should be willing. That's the thing question everything. Don't accept everything that's presented on social media. Social media, because AI, as we were talking about earlier, AI is destroying what we're doing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, AI is gonna be the bane of it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: The way that people are coming up with videos and everything, it's going to make it very, very difficult for all of us.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it's sad. It's very sad, but it's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, sadly, Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: So tell you what, Ryan, we're coming to a close. Before we're go any further, I wanted to give Melissa David a chance that you guys have any other questions for Ryan before we jump off here.
Speaker 2: I think he's muted.
Speaker 1: Uhh, yeah, I don't hear you, guys, David. Listen, you guys are quiet. I don't hear nothing.
Speaker 4: You guys might.
Speaker 1: You might have to unmute yourself. Hmm, oh they were muted. I can't I mute your guess. Mike isn't connected? Your mic is I'm trying to mean it gives me the option to unmute you guys, but it says, can't umute your guess. The mic isn't connected.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 2: Oh your microphone is just connected, guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you might have to connect yourself. You guys are unconnected.
Speaker 2: There you go, yep, No, I hear some kind of feedback.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm hearing the two Can you hear me? Now? There you go, there you go, We got you, we got you.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 1: That's weird, Yeah, because I haven't been touching my device.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anyway, it's probably Henry that yeah.
Speaker 1: To a band. So yeah, David, listen, you guys have anything else you want to share or ask Ryan before we come to a close.
Speaker 4: No, not at this time. Maybe we'll meet up against sometime hopefully.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure, We'll definitely have to. We definitely have to have Ryan back here. This has been a great discussion. We've been on here for well over two hours almost. We're approaching three hours, so this is already time. Yeah, oh for sure. How about you, Ryan, Is there anything you want to prove out there or share before we come to a close. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just want to tell everybody to be on the lookout for my Wind to Go book that's gonna be published pretty soon. I'm hoping by the end of next month with fingers crussed, and then after that I'll have a Skinwalker book. Then following that is going to be the folklore of various indigenous tribes. So I'm gonna have three books coming out this year.
Speaker 1: So be on the lookout for that nice, very nice, and tell tell everybody where they can find you and where will this content be found? There?
Speaker 2: Okay, you can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Just look for Ryan Paul Trembley. You'll see my name. You'll say the wind to go guy. So if you want to just add me up and start up conversation. I'm always about the combo. I love talking to people, So yeah, hit me up and we can have some talks.
Speaker 1: Sweet sweet, sweet sweet, And ladies, gentlemen, we're gonna have Ryan back with us here at the near future. We're definitely gonna have a talk to He is full of knowledge. It has a lot of information. He knows his research very well. With that being said, ladies and gentlemen, we can't express enough how thankful we offer you tune in and listening. If you're not a follower of ECBR Bigfoot Radio, you to do so. Now. There's some events if we want to share with you before we go offline. Here, ladies and gentlemen, keep a squatchy until next time. I'm your host, Daniel Benoir, and listen to our upcoming events. Hopefully, if you can't be there, plan ahead, and here we go, DCBRO Bigfoot radio fans, it's time to grab your pens, your calendars and start writing down these dates for these upcoming events. In the twenty twenty five year, February, a v ECBRO is hosting a big Foot in lunch gathering in Lexington, Virginia, happening at the Legendary Eats Cafe. If you have a Bigfoot story, or if you're just a fan of Bigfoot and you want to learn what's going on with the ECBRO and I know who they are and what they do, this event's for you. It's a free event. The only thing is going to cost you if you want to buy off menu and enjoy a delicious meal while you sit among other researchers. All right, Moving ahead in the month of March. March twenty ninth is a pen Ohio pronomal Con happening at the Timoty Banquith Center and Creable, Ohio. Yes, that is also sponsored and hosted by mister Bill Rigby. All Right, jumping ahead into the month of June. Boy, do we have some awesome stuff going on in June. Again. I hope you're marking this down and I hope you prepare yourself to attend these events. June sixth, seventh, and eighth Happening in Marionville, Pennsylvania, the Forest County Bigfoot Festival. The event that's grown so huge it's unbelievable. You're going to want to attend this event. Over one hundred vendors, food trucks, and guest speakers. This event is something you want to attend, not to mention. And if you'd like to go squatching. There is the Allegaty National State Forest nearby. You're gonna want to check that forest out. It's very squatching. June twentieth and twenty first, happening in Where's Cave, Virginia at the Where's K Community Center is the annual ECBRO Virginia big Foot Conference. Yes, it's right there, being held at the Community Center and Where's Cave, Virginia. Both indoor and outdoor vendors, guest speakers, fun activity and contest for the kids. You're gonna want to check this out. If you've never been to this event, it's very fun. You get to meet up with other light minded people, get to go out and hang out with them in the evenings around the fire. If you're can get that special invite, you get to have a lot more. You're gonna want to check that out and start becoming a part of that event because that is not just in an event, it's like a family gathering. That's June twentieth and twenty first, So feel free to check that out. Ladies and gentlemen, thank you guys again for listening to the CBR Break for Radio. I'm your host Daniel Binoa, and I want to thank Ryan Trimbly for being our guest tonight and we had a great discussion. We're going to be back very soon. Uhy follow us for upcoming content over the next day or two, there will be more content being produced. So ladies and gentlemen, thank you guys again. H David and Melissa, Ryan, thank you guys again for being here. And uh, we'll be absolutely we'll be together here in the near future. And uh, there's so much more we can talk about discuss I mean there's there's I don't think there's a little limit on what we can discuss on this stuff here.
Speaker 4: So we'll be well, we will see you Saturday morning.
Speaker 1: Sounds good. Sounds good. We're looking forward to it. So you guys keeping keep it squatchy. Until next time, guys, we're out.
Speaker 2: Have a good one, guys,