Speaker 1: And now each time for the fresh out of bed Head to Head Challenge, Listeners to your corners.
Speaker 2: Oh hi Mark, Hi Mark, what's our brother's up? Brother? Mark? What are we doing here? You're going for win number two?
Speaker 1: Win number two?
Speaker 2: Okay, we don't know about you, dude, We don't know what you got in you. You are well.
Speaker 1: We have three time Hall of Famer Brian on the show right now. Brian, good morning, good morning. You were in the tournament last year.
Speaker 2: Here the goat beat me first round. He does that, he does goat like things like that from time to time. He does it a lot. All right, well, Brian, maybe a future goat right here? Mark?
Speaker 1: Oh hi Mark. We don't know, but I need you both to shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Brian and Mark is what we're listening for. You're playing for Buzzfest Tickets Saturday, May twenty, fourth, Woodland Pavilion.
Speaker 2: Brian, I know you know how to do this. I know you know how to do this. Mark.
Speaker 1: You did it yesterday. Can you do it again against a three time Hall of Famer? Can you get it done today? Mark?
Speaker 2: I'll get it done. Okay. That's what I like to hear. I like that kind of confidence. Alex.
Speaker 1: Please listen carefully, all right. You're listening for Mark and Brian. Question number one, What is the third letter right of Mark? Three time Hall of Famer Brian B.
Speaker 2: Please say the letter again so I'm clear. B What is he saying? Spell as in what as in? What word? A? B C ABC my third letter alphabet? You said C. Woa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Come on, Brian, don't lie to me. Did you say B C like the third letter of alphabet cat like cat? Yeah, cat, C is the correct.
Speaker 1: C is the correct answer if you promise, if you swear to the little baby Jesus, B is in Baby Jesus.
Speaker 2: You said C.
Speaker 1: I said C.
Speaker 2: It's a third letter alphabet. That was the question. It is the third letter of the alphabet. See says they're playing for a T shirt.
Speaker 1: Playing for a T shirt? Oh well, too late, already told me getting busfestig.
Speaker 2: Now you playing the buzz all.
Speaker 1: Right, now you're playing for buzzfestickets. That's buzz with a bee, all right, Brian with a B. So help me God, if I check the tape, you better have said C. He's a three time Hall of Famer. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt. He said, see what is the third letter of the English alphabet? Mark, you were so far behind. I'm not even sure you said your name yet. You were so that was just that was so Monday. Let's go on with another question, Mark be quicker, Please find another gear.
Speaker 2: Brian and Mark? What grocery store you go for it? Mark? AGB?
Speaker 1: Was that an h No, I'm just kidding. That's a correct answer. That's the correct answer. H e B. Okay, that's how that's how you enunciate letters. What grocery store uses the motto? Here everything is better AGB. Mark went out there, threw his b's on the table and it worked out. We're not going to chop him just yet. He got you on that one, Brian. Oh yeah, I mean what grocery store chain?
Speaker 2: It would have been Kroger or AGB. Yeah, that was almost it's not a fifty to fifty. Yeah, there's a million pigley wiggily. I'm not going to ask about general grocery store though?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: I guess they sell groceries. Here we go, next question.
Speaker 1: This game is taking as long as Chili's remind Lips games. I feel like we're in double overtime for the win. Brian, Mark, shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 2: This could go anyway.
Speaker 1: What type of treat are the Girl Scouts known for selling? Brian cookie with a seed.
Speaker 2: For me? All right?
Speaker 1: That one I heard, no problem, So I gotta get the wax out of the ears.
Speaker 2: Maybe, Hey, Mark, he beat you? Yeah, he did, good game, Brian, Hey, a good game.
Speaker 1: Mark?
Speaker 2: He won? Pump jumped you? He did. And it was supposed to be for a T shirt.
Speaker 1: And I made a mistake and I said Buzzfest tickets.
Speaker 2: I'll stay I'll stay true to what I said. Hey, uh, Brian, you got Buzzfest tickets? Would it be?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Appreciate it. This could have been yours. Mark could have just been a little faster.
Speaker 1: I'll see him two years, two years, all right, Hey, Brian, you want to play tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Absolutely do it?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: We got a three time Hall of Famer back at it.