Speaker 1: It is a Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Tuesday. We're gonna talk just a little bit about these No Kings protests briefly. Briefly, we're gonna the fallout from it's not exactly what they should be. We'll touch a little bit more on city states, hostile, foreign city states, inside of our country, young adults going back to church, a federal judge continues to act insane, Trump's going after Columbia. We'll talk about well emails, find the Communists, all that and more coming up. And remember, half hour from now, I'm bringing on Will Chamberlain. I don't have, as you know, I don't have a lot of guests on the show. I really just prefer to talk myself. But every now and then I kind of feel like we did an expert on something. I'll bring in, bring in someone like Darby to talk about the military. Will Chamberlain's so good on law stuff, And I know you have questions the same way I have questions about these prosecutions like Brennan. The Brennan news from today, James call me John Bolton, how legit are these are? They gonna stick and Will. Will doesn't sugarcoat stuff. If it's if it's something that's not gonna stick or he's hesitant on, he'll say it. If it's something that he thinks is pretty pretty cut and dry, he's gonna say it. About a half hour from now, we'll find out who's gonna burn. These people are gonna burn. They're all gonna get off scot free. Thirty minutes from now, we'll bring in Will Chamberlain. All right, all right, So there are some Democrat senators that are already worried about the fallout from the no Kings protests. It's guys like Angus King, John Fetterman, Catherine Cortez Mastow and others. They're already expressing concern for it. And there is this really really fascinating thing happening right now where there are a few elected Democrats who see what is happening, long established democrats, not just elected ones. Chris actually grabbed that hilarious of absolutely hilarious James Carvel clip that we played. Grab that one again. But there are some Democrats who see what is happening, and they're trying desperately to stop it. But they are being drowned out. They are being primaried, and it's wild to watch the left base, the communist base, insist on party wide suicide. So let me explain Barack Obama. How did a filthy communist like Barack Obama get elected twice in this country? Well, Barack Obama, as much of an America hating savage as he is, Barack Obama campaigned like a moderate. He campaigned extremely moderately, extremely moderately if you actually listen, not what he did, not his upbringing. Listen to what normy's heard when Barack Obama was campaigning. They heard a guy who I mean, Yeah, let's all get there, we'll figure out how to make some money together, we'll all get loved. He was really really good at sounding moderate. He was not a moderate, but he was good at sounding that way. Now, what happens when you do that is you begin to grow a coalition of people. It takes a large coalition to get elected president. And we've talked about this before. Every party, ours included has coalitions. You know the coalition that elected Donald Trump. There are a lot of people who did so for inflation reasons. Hey I can't afford things. Maybe that was you. A lot of people did it for deportations, border security. You got to get these foreigners out. But maybe that was you. Maybe you're more of a culture person. We got to get the training thing under control of it. Maybe it's health. There were a lot of moms, you know, the ones who wear Apple watches, who are very concerned about the poison and the food, about that. There's a large coalition of people. Every coalition thinks they're the most important part of the coalition, and they're always wrong. The coalition itself is what matters. It takes a coalition. Now, Democrats had a large coalition for a long time. Bill Clinton put together a huge coalition. Barack Obama put together a huge coalition. These older types and the types that are from redder states or purple states like Fetterman, they can see clearly clearly that Democrats have no coalition right now outside of communist freaks. The Democrat coalition it really only consists of mentally ill young women, ridiculous fake black civil rights leaders who just hate white people, all the eligib BTQ demon mob stuff, climate nutters, and feminists, just the fringe freaks in society, and they have managed to push everyone else out Normanis are looking at this stuff now and they're horrified by it. Remember all right, Chris, you can play it now. James Carvill. James Carvill's kind of mocked now, but he does really the podcast circuit. I'm sure he's rich, probably just sits around drinking whiskey, does some podcasts. But James Carvill was part of putting together a successful coalition. James Carvill watched this little mini Democrat convention where they brought out this Indian woman to do a land acknowledgement that the land belongs to the tribes and stuff like that. And remember remember he went off on it. It's part of the board. But remember the whole SoundBite here was why are you bringing this up in an election?
Speaker 2: Okay, what we did, what all kinds of things would slavery, would experiment with drugs, what we did during what happened in the Confederacy, during the Silver w a Andersonville, And it's okay, this is an election and the DNC is not the place to discuss this. Understand this. The DNC does not exist to right wrongs. It doesn't exist to acknowledge the more unpleasant parts of history. It doesn't exist to make people feel good. It exists. Get this through your head to win elections. Now do you think that is going to help us win elections? Talking about land theft from the Dakotas were not Please stop this in the name of a.
Speaker 1: Just merciful god.
Speaker 2: Don't you see what's happening? Don't you see where this has brought us to?
Speaker 1: All right, stops. The end part is you can feel it, can't you. You can feel his frustration, his exasper he's watching this. Is probably not an ideological guy, of course, died in the world democrat, but he's only interested in winning elections. And he's watching. He's on the outside, outside, looking and watching as Normies are being horrified by Democrats. And he's practically begging, don't you see why? Can't you see what this has brought us to? And he's done this before.
Speaker 3: Remember this, And let me tell you another huge error shoote in the artistry is when people said campaigns need to reflect progressive values.
Speaker 1: No they don't.
Speaker 2: Campaigns are authoritarian by their nature. If I will run in a twenty twenty eight campaign and I had some little snot nosed twenty three year old saying I'm going to resign if you don't do this, not only would I fired on the spot, I would find out who hired them and fire that person.
Speaker 1: On the spot.
Speaker 2: I'm really not interested in you're uninformed, stupid CHAPINION'I whether you're gone, Joe Rogan or not. And there were people that worked in the White House that were protesting because they didn't like the president's policy in Gaza. We'll didn't get the out of the White House.
Speaker 1: You can feel the frustration. And the good news for you and the good news for me and the good news for the United States of America is these people that the old seasoned Democrats, and this includes the Fedterman types, because remember, Fetterman has been in politics forever, and I don't like Fetterman at all. I'm not like the other people on the right who fall in love with this guy because he says one smart thing every now and then. But the Fetterman types, the James Carvel types, the guys who have been around a very long time, they are not only watching as the party pulls away from normal America completely, they are begging them to stop, begging them to stop. And they watched that stupid no King's protest and guys like Fetterman and guys like Angus King, these older Democrats, you know what they you know what they watched. They watched all these Democrats on the street celebrating Charlie Kirk's murder. There wasn't one or two of them. We played you some audio of it last night. It wasn't one old lady here or one lady there. It wasn't just big Chungus making the assassination shot in the neck sign. It was Democrat after democrat after democrat. And you know what the Fetterman's, the carvels, the Angus Kings of the world see. They see what Normanies see. They see a party that not only is out of step with normal Americans, looks violent, looks mean, looks miserable. I talked about this before. We've talked about it, but many times. You know what, Donald Trump, you know what his rallies with these boat parties, what these other things look like, even if they're not your thing. You know, I'm not a boat party guy either. It looks fun. Young people see fifty boats with magaflags on them in Florida, and you know what they think. I want to be part of that that looks like a good time. Can I get on your boat? I like boats. What do you think they see when they see big Chungus mocking Charlie Kirk getting murdered in Illinois. Do you think young people searching for what they believe, what they want to be part of you think they see Chungus and say, man, I hope that's me. They don't. It's wonderful. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday memory. You can email me you love, your hate, your death threats Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot Comray They get to a bunch of those for the rest of the show. I swear I wanted to touch on this real quick headline. Young adults lead a resurgence in church attendance. That Charlie Kirk assassination. It moved young people more than it moved any other demographic in this country. They saw Charlie Kirk as being one of them, caring about them, listening to them, and watching him die on camera moved people. It woke people up to evil and oftentimes in life, especially if you've had a good if life's been safe, and we want life to be safe and good, right, I don't want you to experience misery and hardship, although you will, but we want life to be good and safe. I don't want you ever to even see anything bad. But that's not realistic. And one day you pull up your cell phone and you watch somebody, even if you weren't a fan, somebody you knew, some a young face, a young husband and father, and you watch him die on camera. You know, some communist animal killed him. It may not make you believe in God right away. You know there's a devil, and that that's how it starts. Sometimes, let's do some emails, Jesse. Isn't it about time Robert de Niro? For Robert de Niro to hang it up? He's nine months younger than Joe Biden. So I wanted to these guys, these guys who have fame and fortune, they never give it up. It's very, very rare for them to give it up. I have we talked about it many times before, not just some politicians, with other people, with musicians. This is it's a thing. People can't walk away from it. People with endless money, think how much money Robert de Niro probably has. And I'm not saying that because money is what makes demand right or money is important, but he doesn't have to do anything by now I would. I wouldn't be surprised if you told me that guy was worth half a billion dollars. Chris, what is that it? Of course Jwish producer Chris is already looking it up. Surprise, surprise, half a billion dollars. You are, in your eighties, worth half a billion dollars, and you still have to be political with everything you do. You can't stop hobbling and onto every single podcast set and television set to rant and rave about Donald Trump this and Donald Trump that. It's so weird. Just go do something you love. Don't you have grandkids, great grandkids, a wife. He's a Hollywood actor, so he's probably on wife number twelve. But don't you have anything in your life you enjoy. I find that so sad, and I guess it happens. I'm worried about it.
Speaker 4: For me.
Speaker 1: I've talked to you about that before, and not that I'm like that now, but I see it. It's so prevalent in my industry as well. I don't understand it. Why don't you go away? You don't have to die behind the microphone retire and enjoy your family, go make memories, but fame just becomes addicted. He has a two year old kid, Chris what how uh? How old is Robert de Niro? He's eighty two and he has a two year old He had a child at eighty years old. Look, I'm I'm all about procreation. I think that's I'm a big you know families. How many times have I told you get married if you can, if that's your desire, and make babies. It's a good thing. But there's a cutoff time. I would think, is there a cutoff time? Is that on the line. I feel like there's a cutoff time. Oracle, you just mentioned losing a buddy overseas. He drowned in Iraq river, upside down in a tank. I did two Corporal David Alan bass USMC. I wonder if it was the same incident. I believe he passed on Sunday, April second, twenty sixteen. If you're right about that date, it was not the same date. My buddy Lanscopal Rodriguez was his name. He would have been two thousand and four. Because this was shoot, I'm gonna say two weeks into the invasion, and that may be wrong. It may have been a week. It was right after the invasion. This goes back to you don't appreciate the bravery of so many people who do so many different jobs in war. Being in a tank sounds lovely until you realize you can't see, Until you realize the enemy undoubtedly has things that can hurt you inside of that tank, and that large steel box you consider to be armor can quickly hurt you. Show some respect to tankers, for sure, if you have family members who are tankers. Like I said, submarine ears, it's a very very brave job. Then I realize you're never truly in control at any point in time in combat. But just the lack of control, it's a lot. It's a lot. Now John Brennan gets referred to the DOJ today, how legit is? That? Is Bolton going to prison? It's James, call me tiss, James. Let's talk to Will Chamberlain. Will Chamberlain always gives it to me straight on legal matters. Now everybody's going to hear from him who's going down and who's not next?
Speaker 5: Rules Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Tuesday, and that we're listening to material Girl tells me that Will Chamberlain, my friend made the mistake of not choosing his intro music.
Speaker 1: And everybody knows the rules. If you don't choose, we find the worst song we can find on short notice. So joining me now, senior counsel at the Article three project, my friend, Will Chamberlain, Will you made a bad mistake, my friend, Oh you.
Speaker 4: Got it wrong. I actually said material Girl because I couldn't think of a song off the top of my head, and I couldn't help but think. I was like, well, I guess might as well get in front of this.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what, I actually respect it. All right, all right, set this aside. Let's deal with the the DOJ and the mountain they have to climb to break up the communist cartel in this country, from the street animals to the funders of it. How big of a mountain is this will and can make climate?
Speaker 4: It's it's extremely large, but it's surmountable. I think I think people were a little a little too impatient. I mean, and there's there's two big, you know, things that people need to understand about, like how quickly can you prosecute people? The first is you need to have a prosecutor little case that survives emotion to dismiss and emotion to dismiss, perhaps in an unfriendly jurisdiction where you're going to have a decent number of Democrat grand jurors. We're already seeing that problem show up in DC when you try and prosecute somebody for something as simple as assaulting a law enforcement officer and you get no indictment from a Democrat grand jury. So you need to build a case has to be robust. The second problem is the lack of solid political appointments, and that's been a problem for you know, it just takes a while. It has taken a while to get good people in place. And the problem is, you know, if you get your top us attorney in place, you're still dealing with a career prosecutors, many of who might be tied to the prior administration or cautious for whatever reason. That that's the problem we were dealing with in the Eastern District of Virginia where we actually had really good indictments right to be brought against Comy and Letitia James, and instead of bringing them, you had career prosecutors, you know, essentially kicking the full kinking the can down the road, trying to get in the way actively sometimes so you had to get a new US attorney in there to throw those people out. So there's there's Those are the two big challenges that Pam Bondi and everybody else a DJ are dealing with. But they're dealing with them successfully. I think it's just it's taking a little longer than I think people would like. But you're already seeing I mean, these are The case against Comy is a very good one. The case against Latitia James is even better. The case against John Bolden is just air tight. He's gonna I think he's going to jail. His conduct was absurd. Uh And and I think you're just this is just the beginning. We're only nine months in now, so we've still got a lot of time to get these indictments going. I mean, if you think about if President Trump wasn't indicted until year three of the Biden presidency, we're well out of schedule.
Speaker 1: Okay, again, we're speaking with Will Chamberlain. All Right, Will, My concern is something you already brought up, where these cases are going to be tried, because look, we've seen it. You already mentioned it, but we've seen it time and time again across this country. It's very difficult to send a Democrat or Democrat adjacent person to prison if there's even a single Democrat on the jury, because they vote like the tribe of savage as they are. How do we avoid that.
Speaker 4: Well, at the Article three project, we pushed these campaigns to get various people confirmed that we think were important, and one of them that kind of may have gone under the radar because you know, we're obviously pushing for the confirmation of hegsas and all the federal you know, the major cabinet agencies. But one of them that we pushed very hard for is a guy made by the name of Jason Redding Kenonas. He's the US Attorney for the Southern District of Florida. Now he's recently confirmed, one of the last people confirmed before the House went on vacation a few months back. There's a reason for that because we there's now being a grand jury opened up in the Southern District of Florida to investigate all the lawfair that was conducted against Donald Trump because that was the site of the mar A Lago raid in the southern District of Florida and Palm Beach. That's part whatever went into the mar A Lago raid is likely part of the overall conspiracy. And so many of these people who thought maybe that their conduct would be indictable only in Washington, d C. Are actually going to find out that their conduct is being investigated in Jupiter, Florida or Fort Pierce, Florida, rather a place that is not a ninety five percent Democratic, instead of a place that is majority Republican. So it's about being strategic about where we indict people. There's a reason also, James Comy is getting charged in the Eastern District of Virginia not in DC proper because he made the foolish mistake of giving false testimony from his home in Virginia rather than coming into DC for his Senate testimony that was false. That means we can indict him in a place where I mean, District of Virginia isn't great by any means. It's still you know, there's a decent number of Democrats, but it's much much better than the District of Columbia.
Speaker 1: Again, we're speaking with Will Chamberlain here. Okay, Will you mentioned you think John Bolton is going to jail. Is tis James going to jail? Is calling me going to jail? As Brennan? Of course that we haven't seen, obviously anything come down on him yet. Are any of these types actually going to see the inside of a prison cell? In your estimation?
Speaker 4: I think, let's see here. I mean, I guess i'd rank them in terms of probability, right. I think the strongest case that out there is the one against Bolton. I think it's both extremely strong and his conduct is just appalling. You know, it seems like from day one when he entered the White House as a National Security advisor, he was immediately taking notes on what was classified information and sending it an unclassified email server to his relations. I haven't read the I mean that seems to be the conduct here that's appalling. And you know, because he was the idea was he was going to put out a you know, a book within he put out a full five hundred page book within three months of leaving office. Well how do you do that? Well, it's because you're constantly recording it, and the note taking and the sending of these notes is just it's so blatant, it's so brazen. This was the case that, you know, whereas in Virginia we had this fight back on the James and commun dimas, we had no pushback at all from career prosecutors in the district of Maryland who looked at this and were like, no, no, no, no. So I think he's the most likely to go to jail. Next would be Letitia James. I think it's because her case is garden variety mortgage fraud. You know, it's not even a complicated charge here. This is just she she did things that we the federal government prosecutes all over the country routinely. She said that she lied under you know, and attested that she was going to use her home as a second home, and she immediately put it up for rent. Well, okay, that's mortgage fraud. If you get caught for it, it's really simple. You're getting a lower interest rate than you otherwise would have by lying. In fact, it's the thing she tried to prosecute President Trump for. Effectively, she was prosecuting him for, or rather going after his organization for supposedly undervaluing or overvaluing the mar A Lago estate in order to get a more favorable loan terms. That was wrong. Trump was totally fine and reasonable and in valuing it very highly. There's no property like mar A Lago and Palm Beach, but that's that was her theory of the case. And now she's getting caught doing the same thing. But in this case, just for about like nineteen thousand dollars in ill gotten games. It's incredibly stupid and she'll probably go to jail for it. Colly, I think it is the hardest case. I think because both it's in the Eastern District Virginia, it's going to be tried around a lot of you know, in an area that has a lot of people who would generally like James Comy. But by the same token, I mean, the guy really did lie to Congress about whether or not he was a leaker. That much seems pretty clear. So I think he should go to jail. I think he's the least likely too, though.
Speaker 1: Will let's shift gears here, if you don't mind and talk about deportations. Obviously it's not it's not as fast as everybody would like because we've got forty fifty million people to get out. But it's also not simple when you have all these blue areas dedicated to keeping all these foreigners in the country. Where are we at with.
Speaker 4: It with deportations. I mean, we're we're making progress on this front. Again, this is one of those things that we stopped, you know, the I think President Trump doesn't get enough credit for bringing illegal crossings down by like ninety nine percent, one of actually the most impressive policy accomplishments I've seen in my lifetime period, like so quickly, so fast, just did it. Deportations is harder, obviously, because you know, there's there's process that has to be done, and as a result of a number of court rulings, there's just a lot that has to be you know, basically, we need more immigration judges under current law, we need more enforcement. We're ramping up the ice efficiency. I think the administration is doing a really good job. I think they're building the engine to increase deportation numbers consistently over time. So again I'm also optimistic there, even though like maybe people would think that deportation numbers up till now haven't been good enough. I mean, people have to realize the machine has to be built to do this because without being able to change current law, which we really aren't able to do in terms of like what the actual substant immigration laws and the substance procedural protections that Congress has said these people are entitled to. We need the resources to put them through those procedures as quickly as possible, and had put as many people through those procedures as possible. That requires some time.
Speaker 1: Well, final question for me, the National Guard going into cities. It's very appealing to people because they see what happened in d C. But the National Guard has I mean, Trump has authority over DC because the federal government owns it. He does not have that same authority in places like Chicago and LA. So it has to be much more limited. Can these cities even be saved? I know, you can turn down violent crime for a weekend because you're brought in the National Guard, but that's not a permanent solution.
Speaker 4: No, it's not a permanent solution. And really what the fight in Illinois and Portland is very different than the fight in DC. Whereas in DC we're using it really to just stop crime period. In Illinois and Portland, it's more to protect ice officers while they're going around and doing their job because there's this effort to sort of ForwArt ICE with protesters and then kind of at a pincer movement. Have state authorities refused to help ICE when they're under attack. So that's that's why federal forces are needed in those areas. I think. I think it's not as simple as you know. Those will be the recalciamer praises, But I am very optimistic about what's going on in places like Memphis. You know, where you have blue cities and red states. The red state governors can come in and invite the National Guard in to do the law enforcement, or invite just a massive federal presence there, and I think the National Guard will be part of that. And I think we'll see a lot of cities like I saw a really interesting clip where, you know, somebody was talking in DC and she's this, you know this, This black woman who probably wouldn't have dreamed of voting for Trump in her life, was just saying, like, DC is safe. For the first time in my adult life. I don't remember DC ever being safe, and I feel like I can walk the street now. It's a wonderful achievement. Trumpets are full credit for it, and we just need to we need to really expand it because it's the ultimate, you know, it's it's definitely it's amazing how privileged rich people just think poor people should have to live with crime, that you know, that only only people who can afford it should be able to live in safe neighborhoods. I you know, I like to think of myself as a true pocketlist in the sense that everybody of any race, if any economic class, should be able to live in a safe neighborhood. In the United States of America. Everybody should live in a crime crime free place.
Speaker 1: Will you are the man? Thank you, my brother. I appreciate you very much. I feel so much smarter. Won't shake your head, Chris. It's an accomplishment when I feel smarter, because I already felt so smart. I'm smart enough to give my dog rough greens. I know that is the Jesse Kelly Show On a Wonderful Tuesday. Member to email me Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Love Hey, death threats all They're welcome. I'm going to get to a lot more of those. Man and Antifa style mask arrested for opening fire on Trump supporters home. These people are freaking lunatics. Absolute bonkers lunatics, and there's so many of them, you know. It's not surprising though. I guess when you're the party that celebrates the murder of sixty million unborn babies shooting at Trump supporters, is it a big step. It's really the inevitable step. By the way, have you given a preborn yet? Don't forget about preborn. Police Roe versus Wade getting overturned did not stop abortion in this country because it didn't change the culture. We have to change hearts to change the culture. And the only way to change the hearts of these women who want to abort their babies is by giving them an ultrasound. She has to hear the heartbeat. The ultrasound. I believe it is a gift from God. It has been the greatest weapon against abortion in this country. Preborn brings these women in and they give it to her, and they give her love, and they give her support, and they introduce her to God. And if she needs help, if it's substance abuse, if she needs diapers formula, Preborn doesn't toss her ound on the street. You do that with preborn, and it's tax deductible. Come on preborn dot com slash jesse. You can give in someone's name if you'd like. I love that they do that. Preborn dot com slash jesse give whatever you want, all right, Sponsored by preborn jar Head. If the Democrat Party is in such trouble, why are they likely to win two hundred and ten congressional seeds next year and may even take the House for the party that represents communists, hamas and anarchists. That seems like a lot of support. What's really going on? Okay, well, there's a couple things going on. First, I don't know that they're going to take the House next year. They might. History says they will, but I don't know that's going to happen. But couple things, A couple things first, Let's deal with the political shenanigans. You've all kinds of gripes recently from Democrats about redistricting, haven't you. You've heard it. It's come up. Remember that states have congressional districts. Each state draws its own congressional districts. What has been happening for years and years and years in this country is blue states where they control the state government, they will draw their districts in the most ridiculous ways, and the entire purpose of that is to make sure there are no Republicans elected. Is it unfair and dirty, of course, but that's freakin' life. Life is unfair and life is dirty. That's how they've been doing it. And for years and years and years, the pathetic, weak low TGP refused to reciprocate. Well, we got to do it the right way while the communists are zoning us out. So already right now is the House of Representatives state right now, You need to understand, we don't have a slight majority in the country. Just because we have a slight majority in the House of Representatives, they have redrawn the maps in state after state after state. Go look at Maryland. You want to you want to go one look at the Look at the congressional districts in Maryland. It's insane. They have drawn the maps to ensure they are overrepresented in Congress. The number of Democrats in the House of Representatives is not reflective of the number of Democrats in the United States of America. It is not. They have found a way with dirty tactics to become overrepresented, which is why I'm glad the right is finally now fighting back to try to even out that representation. That is one. That's the best part of what I'm about to say. Here's the worst part. Good people have a hard time accepting that there are evil people everywhere everywhere. I'll bring this up again. I've brought it up before. I like to bring this up because I want women to do this. I want anyone with families to do this. Your state has a sex offender registry. You can go look it up right now on the Internet. And what you can do is you can put in your specific zip code, not statewide, your zip code. I'm in Texas. I can pull it up right now on my phone and I can put in my zip code. I encourage you to do this for a couple different reasons. One, it's important to know if the house five houses down has someone who has hurt children, and you have children, that is important to know. In Two, even if you don't have kids, even if you're not a woman, it is important from time to time to remind yourself that there are evil people walking among us, and they don't wear signs. You can't always tell. He looks like a nice guy, he drives a forward, he's wearing khakis, he smiled and waved at me the other day, said hi at the mailbox. Seems like a good dude. Yeah he's not. This is not to make you paranoid or make you want to run out of your neighborhood. But we have to be reminded from time to time that just because your family situation is good, just because your town feels safe, just because there isn't a shooting every night, that there are monsters among us. All right, monsters among us. Always remember that, go from time to time. Do it once a year. Do it right now while you think of it. We're about to go to break. Anyway, we have we have a great third hour for you. We're gonna talk to Tiana Low about economics, and I'm going to do some email stuff and apparently we're beating up Columbia and all kinds of great stuff. But right now, during the break, go to your state sex offender registry and put in your your information, your zip code. It'll wake you up, all right, great third hour. Next