Speaker 1: I t L Fantasy Podcast Network presents in a World of Football podcast that sounds like this.
Speaker 2: Welcome into our podcast on Suck Talk Radio and talk like this. Don't go off the work because they're not so much fun. Must not overreact.
Speaker 1: Here the In This League Fantasy Football Podcast featuring bug Man, I mean Crow.
Speaker 3: Here and the Weld.
Speaker 2: No, no, we have other things to talk about. I Wouldn't wear a yummy Playing on iTunes, Stitcher, SoundCloud and tune in.
Speaker 1: Burn it to the girl coming to your ears?
Speaker 2: Now, what's up, frindows and welcome in to the In This League Fantasy Football Podcast. I'm the Welsh, that is the Bogman, and today it's mock draft time. Mock Draft one point zero. We kick the season off on Fantasy Pros with our first mock draft of the season. We got a half PPR in store for you. We are using Fantasy Pros Draft Wizard mock drafts software that is gonna set the stage before we start jumping into Yahoo and ESPN will jump into Sleeper. We'll be doing those for the mock drafts this year, but we are going to start off a very early mock draft on Fantasy Pros and you yes, you listening, not the other person, not the figurative. Literally, you could be a part of these mock drafts. All you gotta do is join it in this league dot com where if you join up at the LT level, where you can get in the group me rooms, you can talk with like minded people, y'all can talk ball. You can hang out looking for a new person to start a league. Make a post looking to start in a league, make a post, hang out with the people. Plus you have access to us and on those you're gonna get access to all of Bogman's ranks, half Ppur Dynasty, Superflex Redraft mine are going to be up here short Actually just like worked on them last week, so I'm gonna make them in the July post. But you also can be a part of unique different stuff we do, like the mock draft. So join up today in this league dot com because you are also directly supporting us. We're in your twelve of ITL and it has been very much in almost one hundred percent thanks to the people that have supported the podcast, whether they just care about making sure we still roll out stuff, whether they want the perks, it helps us continue doing what we're doing. So in this league dot com. In this league dot com, your support does not go unnotice and we very much appreciate and love you. I love you, and I love Bogman and Bagman. Today we are jumping in finally in the mock draft season, we did do a show on Fantasy Pros together. We had Rich Reebar and Lord Reeves and Pat Fitzmorse with us for Fantasy Pros, so we have a little bit of familiarity with the software and stuff. But we're jumping in here today. Why don't you lay the land for what I did say. It's half PPR, but what does the roster can struction look like that we're going to do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty simple. You know, no tight end premium, no superflex, so just your regular standard QB two RB's, three wide receiver, tight end flex and six bench spots, thirty second picks. Looks like the crowd here is going to be you know, spoiler alert by don't know. We we did reset this once. But it's it's half Drafters half fp BOT, so it should be a nice mix.
Speaker 2: And that's the important thing I wanted to bring up is as a company man, of course, but the positive about doing this very early on as well, you know, getting people and stuff like that. But using a comp a mix of some of our il guys. We've got, like you said, about half the guys. We got our boy, Ryan Porter, Ryan Fimporter, the American sniper Allen's in here. Moys, we got rob we got some of our boys in here. But using the system at Fantasy Pros is exponentially better than playing around with auto drafts of like Yahoo or ESPN or anything like that because the system is powered by ECR. The Expert Consensus Ranks, which is like up to like seventy plus rankers in the industry are powering this overall rank and that helps push the system in like where guys are going. Also, the data as people do mock drafts improves, and we're gonna get access to insights after sleeper. We're actually working on sleeper ranks on not the website, but like the sleepers for the year, sleeper ranks on Fantasy Pros. You're gonna get experts that are into us where we failed, where we were positive, So we're gonna get some good insights after this. So that is what we've got in store here. You're drafting from the sixth spot I am drafting from the ten spot. We got a little bit of a mixture of some of our other guys. Bog, you can kick this draft, you can start it up here, But what's your what's your process? Oh, I'm sorry, I'm starting it because I'm the one that created it. What is your outlook for six? What are you trying to do here?
Speaker 3: I mean, I just hope it's way better because I drafted at eleven and hated it. So I looked at the teams in the middle and said, man, those teams look way better. So that's kind of now I'm feeling this is going to go. Maybe it's easier here, but it was almost all bots last time, and I hated my eleven spot. So I'm just I'm just hoping that I like the mix of my team a little bit better, and I think I will.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then we'll go through the structure of you know, like how we want to build these and everything as we go, So follow along and we are in it, my friends. I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late.
Speaker 3: I use the side door.
Speaker 1: After that, I just sort of space out.
Speaker 2: For about an hour.
Speaker 3: Tell me about space out.
Speaker 2: I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real actual quirk. Would you feel good sport and indulge us and just tell us a little more. Let me tell you something about in this league. Jamier Gibbs goes one v. Jon Robinson two, So we had the running back back to back mar Chase at three and Cooper and Akoua at four, so things relatively standard as we start the stuff in box. I don't know if you, I guess I could, or you could bring up the mock on the screen here. But as our boy Rich had said, the draft starts when you jump in at four after Pooka Nakua and Alan kicks us off with Christian McCaffrey. Where the draft really starts as the fifth overall pick in half PPR, which I kind of dig.
Speaker 3: It's upsetting, but that's where I wanted to go. It is, but I'll take JSN. Like I knew I was getting either CMC or JSN at that point, I'm I was pretty happy with it, So I do. JSN is six for me, but CMC is three. I would have liked CMC a little bit better, but we're okay.
Speaker 2: I had, like a I had a slight little hope that maybe like people would be passing on someone like CMC or whatever, But i TL tends to be like a little bit more wide receiver heavy or running back heavy, so I'm not super surprised about that. Also not super surprised that our boy Rob did the cowboy fans Cey Lamb in front though that is not the wrong pick, and then there's no pick on him or anything like that. I kind of figured at ten this was gonna I was probably gonna go like a wide receiver wide receiver strategy, or at least wide receiver at the front. And That's what I'm gonna do with Justin Jefferson, who I feel like always kind of fallen to me. I'm into him this year. Even if Kyler Murray's at quarterback, I think the offense is gonna run a little bit better. Uh the turn, this is where I was talking about wide receiver, wide receiver, all running back. It just went genty Cook Barkley and a Chan just an absolute decimation. So I'm battling two players here, bogs the wide receiver or the out of pocket running back. I think I think I need to do the wide receiver. I Okay, Drake London is why I went with. I went with, so I have a London justin Jefferson start. That's pretty badass.
Speaker 3: I'm one pickaway from get brock Bowers in the second round.
Speaker 2: Okay, uh, Chase Brown went Maryon Hampton was a guy I almost took, and I thought about taking. Then Moyes took Derrick Henry and you were just gifted the glory of the gods with Brock Powers.
Speaker 3: JSN and brock Baowers one two to start. I know it's half, but get a lot of receptions here.
Speaker 2: I like that, all right, and half PPR full PPR. Is there any more of a push for tight ends or you just you? You and fits are just so locked into being like tight end second round.
Speaker 3: Guys, Yeah, I you know, in in the middle, Like I don't want to go early on my tight end. So if I can get Brock Bowers or Trey McBride in the middle of the second I'll do that. But we're at pick number ten in the second round, and Trey McBride is still on the board, although like all of the things say ninety nine percent on him.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and he and he went here. So after we had you took Bowers, Alan took Nico Collins. Ken Walker went ninth in the second round, George Pickens to RFP, Trey McBride was the eleventh pick in the round, and A. J. Brown finished out. Then the turn was Jeremiah Love, Josh Allen. In the third, Breis Hall, Chris Olave and Allan is up. So you're one pick away.
Speaker 3: No, not liking this?
Speaker 2: No? Ready, there goes for she Rice.
Speaker 3: She Rice in front of me. All right, So we're looking at running backs here. I mean, Kyen is still really good. You know what, There's just not a good enough one I'm gonna take. I'm gonna take Ted and hope for those touchdowns.
Speaker 2: Okay, there you go, Tedoro, McMillan, moyses up. I'm up in three. I'm staring pretty hard at a couple of different running backs here. Kyroen, I gotta be Frank Rich kind of changed my perception a little bit on the Josh Jacobs stuff, Like they just don't seem like they're gonna be moving forward with anything. And I think he's falling right now to that that I would consider him Kyrien, Josh Jacobs, Bucky Irving. I at least want one of those guys. But there are a couple of good wide receivers that are out there. There goes Kyroen though, Devanta Williams or Devanta Smith, Kyen Williams and then t Higgins. So I am up and there's some good wide outs though.
Speaker 3: This is what just happened to me.
Speaker 2: It just happened.
Speaker 3: Remember they're like the the creepy mermaids from those movies like come on.
Speaker 2: So here's what I'm gonna do. You're gonna think this is trippy here? What do you think about if me going maleak here? Third wide receiver? Yeah, I'm I mean elite because all the running backs that went before it worked worked perfect for you, and it went Javonte Williams not great, and Travis etn but then Lovelin and Flowers went so coming bass back Josh Jacobs is there. That was kind of my hope to get one of those running backs also kind of like Bucky, but I'm gonna go with Josh Jacobs. Maybe there's a little slight risk in there, a little risk with Neighbors too, but Neighbors is a three is insane.
Speaker 3: Bogs, Yeah, I want Bucky so bad. Neighbors is really good as a three I was thinking, like a I mean, it's hard to draft Molik Neighbors today right because of the the knything, but as a three is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: But if he misses like two games and I can yeah, I can make do with this. I will say, though I really wanted to draft Lad. I'm a big Lad guy this year and I would have loved him, but I thought this is too good of value, So I took Jacob's Lamar Jackson goes four Ford to fam and then a mecha Buka. He wasn't never gonna fall back. He went with the fifth pick. I love, So what are you doing? Moyses in five?
Speaker 3: I want Bucky so bad? Oh, and I'm one pick away from Bucky. Let's go, come on, I.
Speaker 2: Think you're gonna get him. Moys did take Derrick Henry though he might there's some really good whiteouts though, so I think it might be hard to pass. I think Moys is gonna go Mconkie. Yeah he did.
Speaker 3: Let's go Bucky.
Speaker 2: So what is the construction now?
Speaker 3: JSN Brock, Bauers, Ted McMillan, Bucky Irving love pretty good?
Speaker 2: Do you feel pressure because you went like tight end wide receivers and then Bucky. You need to get some more depth at running back to protect on Bucky.
Speaker 3: I don't now like Bucky to me was in a better tier than the rest of the running backs on the board. Uh so I'll be between wide receiver and RB coming back like if I mean, Garrett Wilson's gonna go, But it's if Garrett Wilson was still there, maybe even Luther Burden.
Speaker 2: We had Drake may cam Scattaboo. Garrett Wilson was the tenth pick in the fourth Uh, lamar, there's Burden with the eleventh pick. Then DJ Moore and then we turned to Judkins McLaurin Burrow and damn God, damn David Montgomery just went.
Speaker 3: With the one. Upset me too, Damn.
Speaker 2: You were I was never coming back to me as well, you.
Speaker 3: Was never gonna Well. I wouldn't say that because there are some players I still like out there, but he was probably not making it back to you.
Speaker 2: Damn Daniel.
Speaker 3: Damn Daniel at it again with the White Kicks.
Speaker 2: There goes DeAndre Swift. God, Allen's so annoying. Uh, let's see, guys, I want mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what. The wide receivers are too deep. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna take upside here. This makes my backfield a little risky, but I'll back them up pretty quick. But give me Trey Henderson all the upside in the world.
Speaker 2: Mm man, Travon Henderson. Uh, there goes Tyler Warren, Christian Watson. I'm just not I'm one pick away. I I gotta be honest with you. I think I hate running back so much. I like wide receivers so much. I think I'm gonna I'm gonna pass, and I gotta figure out how I want to do this. Tucker Craft is pretty enticing here, but I also want Mike Evans. I don't want to lose. I'm gonna go with Tuyer. Yeah, Tucker's higher on the board, and I didn't get Mike Evans. Damn Dante Adams Mike Evans.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: There goes Jamison Williams, and then Jayden Daniels just went. So that's I screwed myself, played myself a little bit there.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And the quarterback tier, well, Jalen Hurts is still out there.
Speaker 3: Hurts, Caleb Herbert still available.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think Hurts.
Speaker 3: Hubbard.
Speaker 2: Hurt's just too good of a value here, he's a tier difference. I don't love, love, love, but I just wasn't in love with running backs and the wide receiver tiers kind of dropped off. But now I have a quarterback and a tight end so I can go real heavy, so I don't hate it. Jalen hurts too. I was thinking about and then Dart went So we got a quarterback run year one pick away? What do you want about?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yes, rom A Doonsday is exactly who I wanted here, and Mooy's took Jalen Warren, So I love that. God, I love this team js N ted Rome with Bucky, Trey Henderson and Brock Bowers.
Speaker 2: Love this team strong is pretty damn strong. So you got a Dooonsday in the sixth Are you gonna go late quarterback? As Parker Washington and Tyson just went yeah.
Speaker 3: Well now that Caleb went definitely going like yeah, we had Price, Brian Thomas.
Speaker 2: Caleb was the last pick in the twelfth round, and then the first and the seventh went Tate and Hubbard.
Speaker 3: Man Price going sucks. I really wanted him. Now I'm looking at Tony Pollard. I guess what the running backs are not great here, it's all it's Tony Pollard is from there, goes Tony Pollard. Damn it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was hoping you were going to talk yourself out of Pollard as well.
Speaker 3: I wasn't going you did not. I'm gonna take Rico go for that upside here.
Speaker 2: Running backs are absolute garbage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, I mean if I don't get Rico, now you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, No, I'm like, I'm just sitting here like regretting what I've done with running backs. The last couple of picks. We had Hubbard, we had Pollard, Lawrence, Marvin Harrison to Allen, and then you're gonna take Rico, and I am I like Remandre a lot still, that would be one I would be looking at.
Speaker 3: I think Andre Kornmnog Guy, Rashod White, Aaron Jones.
Speaker 2: Dobbins also, I mean, Dobbins is gonna get run Yeah, I know, but he says he's not gonna get hurt this year.
Speaker 3: But oh okay, well then draft him. Yeah, he said he's not gonna get hurt, So I believe him.
Speaker 2: You gotta believe him. Hurt doubt all to you Metcalf Fannin and then.
Speaker 3: This guy's trying to get hurt.
Speaker 2: Yours just wins, So I'm up. I think I gotta take Remondre because I don't have death. I'm gonna take Remondre and then we'll see what's left after Remandre. Kyle Pitts, Justin Herbert in the seventh, and then the eighth went Lemon and Sutton, so it's back to me. I am gonna take. I'm gonna say Dobbins a little bit of risk, but my running backs. I can't wait. Harve. I took Argie Harvey. I didn't mean to do that, but okay, fun stuff. I'd rather have Dobbins, but that's that's fun. So I'm a big dummy. It Laporta, Michael Wilson and Aaron Jones with the pick, So you're up.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take your boy, Ricky Piersaw. That's my fourth so I can either stick him in at that flex spot or if Rome or Ted or JSN go down getting Ricky here, I really do like.
Speaker 2: So good upside. Getting back to it, it went Kaman on Guy to Alan Chris Godwin, Cooru Myers and Quentin Johnson to end the eighth round, Jayden Reed and the guy I meant to take JK. Dobbins in the second pick in the ninth round. I mean, I guess like there's more upside for Harvey, but I I'd.
Speaker 3: Tell I'm avoiding that whole situation because Coleman throws a wrench into it too, right, Like it would definitely be Harvey for me if it wasn't Ah, there goes one Day. Oh that sucks as hoping one day will come back. But yeah, I do think Jonah Coleman throws a wrench in there to where like Harvey has, he scored a lot of touchdowns, so maybe he can do that again. But I'm just not I don't know. I think Coleman might be the best guy on the team already. And that's easy Rashod White for me here.
Speaker 2: That was who I was gonna take, So that's cool. Dobbin's Pittman Wandell Kinny Gainwell and Rashad Whites are the picks.
Speaker 3: So Brooks not a bad option here, Bill hate everybody.
Speaker 2: The draft is done with me. The minute we paused and stopped, the draft ended for me. And there goes Brooks right in front of me too. So that's a nice little extra I'm gonna go with Josh downs here. Josh downs better in full PPR Addison Khalikir ins the ninth, Coker and Higgins ins Our starts the tenth here. So I'm back up. I still desperately just need running backs, and I just I hate everybody. I literally hate everybody on this bill.
Speaker 3: I mean, Will is probably the best one there see Rottle's score touchdowns, but everybody else is kind of secondary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is uh trap.
Speaker 3: Dyl and Mason have the upside to start.
Speaker 2: Oh, I let it pick for me, Uh Bill, So there you go. Bill Crosskey is the pick, followed by Jordan Mason and Matthew Golden. You're up in one pick.
Speaker 3: Matthew Golden is who I wanted. So oh and I'm up now great, Okay, I don't want any of these losers.
Speaker 2: Give me.
Speaker 3: Being between Dobbs and Omar Cooper Ricky pier Saw, it is kind of a question. I'll take the floor. Give me Dobbs wide receiver two in New England.
Speaker 2: Dobbs is the pick. Yeah, I mean, I'm glad we did this because this does like solidify I don't like I don't like what I've done with running back this is not a place I feel comfortable doing it. Not that I need to take heavy high running backs, but I didn't like the wait till the fourth and then pushing it. I love this, Kelsey, and then we talked about it with Rich on that episode. Kittle, Kittle's a great pick in the tenth round, especially if you play in like some tight end premium or something. But I really like I think that's a sneaky way to approach it.
Speaker 3: I will say that's a bot team that you need to get another tight end besides Kittle, that it will depend on who's still available on the wire. But like Rich did it last time and he paired Kittle with Likely, that's just too perfect. That works so well.
Speaker 2: Rashid, Shahid, Tracy and Boston into the tenth Likely digs Kincaid and Marx up to Alan. So in your one pickaway, Alan.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go I'm debating here. I'm just gonna go pure upside and take Coleman for that Denver situation.
Speaker 2: As my really really stick it to me is that who you wanted?
Speaker 3: You want to go almostick it to you, But Bucky, Travion, Rico, Rashad White, I need a little upside.
Speaker 2: So well, I wanted Sharbon a bad and he went, we just I got to figure out who I'm taking here. Uh for a second, so you can talk about your picks while I figure this out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so so far, I just wanted that depth with Jonah Coleman, he's he's a dart throw because he is probably entering the season third. But as my fifth RB, I've got White and Doubtle ahead of him. Of course Bucky and Travion, so all good there, and well Shook his first pick was Jennings in between him. It was four rbs, when of course Pacheco, Mitchell Spears, and Brian Robinson. Who is it? Who's it going to be?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Well? She Uh, that's a great question. Raylan Allen's a good pick here. I think gets traded. I think Connor gets traded before the season starts. Emmett Johnson could back up Ken Walker. I like that pick too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll take Reeling now. I don't care. This is I'm gonna be decimated for this team.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: So the picks were Coleman, Charbonnet, Uh, let's see Algiers, Samson. I took Joan Jennings in the eleventh but check O Keaton Mitchell and then the twelfth round with Spears Brian Robinson, I took Allen, followed by Goddard, Bigsby Camara and then you just took your first quarterback and rock Party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll take another one coming back, probably Stafford.
Speaker 2: You feel compelled with a guy like Party to to like have two or you just like the idea of Oh no, like Dart, I think I would have to. I would demand myself to take a second with Dart, not someone like Party.
Speaker 3: But I mean, did pretty miss games last year too? Feels like he misses a lot of games. And uh, you know, I'm when you're picking a quarterback this late, I want to give myself a couple options.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that matchups.
Speaker 3: Did mind.
Speaker 2: So we had Tucker, Wilson, Mahomes, another Sean Tucker and then Johnson go and then the thirteenth round of leak Washington, McMillan, Ferguson Andrews bow Knicks to Alan and you are back up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bo Nicks is a good pick. I'm gonna take Stafford here to double down.
Speaker 2: Double down QB's here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The quarterback markets kind of changed. Videll and Naylor just went, followed by Omar Cooper. I don't really feel compe. The running backs are so bad. I guess I have four. I just really screwed.
Speaker 3: The patron isn't bad like Marcia. You should take Lloyd just a backup Jacobs in case maybe as a handcuff wouldn't be bad, or Brooks, whoever you like better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe I'm gonna go with my boy at and I mentioned because I think he's gonna have run Williams Hunter goff A con Quo. And then the final round, it's like, do I take a stupid ass running back to pair with? You know, I'm not. I'm gonna go with my boy. I'm mine this. I'm in on floor Noy, I'm in on Florinoy having a three wide receiver, big set season, just go heavy wide receivers. I predict I am going to I'm gonna rank bottom. I'm gonna rank like eight. That's gonna be my guess on the team mm hmm. Guesses for yours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, first, okay, I'm just kidding. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It goes Trey Harris, then Kyler Murray to the team eight moys, and then your final pick is coming up already at the final picks because we're not doing kicker defense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tesla or nol. If Tesla goes easy pick here.
Speaker 2: That goes Juny. You got Tesla, Teslaw and then Alan. We got a couple of bots in there, but Allen and RFP are going to be the final picks in here. So, uh, why don't give up before we even look at grades? Rot Well, I don't know if it's gonna kick me out of here once it let's wait a second, see if it boots it once it gives us. When it gives is me my my minus grade'd be minus. And uh, let's go to let's go to boards and let's take a look at the team. So I'll start with mine. The team. I ended up with it with Jalen Hurts at quarterback. My running backs are Josh Jacobs and Ramandra Stevenson. My wide receivers are Justin Jefferson, Drake London, Malik Neighbors with Tucker Craft as my tight end. My flex they put R. J. Harvey, but I've also got Josh Downs, Bill Krosskey, Merrit Jwan Jennings, Braylen Allen, Ada, Mitchell, and Ryan Flordina likely Josh Downs would be more of my flex, so I don't I think the starters are fine. Starters are fine, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: R J.
Speaker 2: Harvey is a flex sucks. Josh Downs is a flex is not great, and Malik Neighbors is going to be injured. I have tons of wide receiver depth to cover, but I think it's pretty mediocre once healthy. If Treyvon Henderson does not work and it is Remondre and R. J. Harvey comes back, that's fine. I have amazing wide receivers though, Neighbors, London and Jefferson, with Craft and Jalen Hurts and as Jacobs if not suspended, that that f's for sure. But I just don't like the depth that running back, and I think that's it. I think it's just the run.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's a lot of difference between the depth that running back between you and me. To be honest, we both went wide receiver heavy, which is what we did. I just you know, I have the better tight end, you have the better quarterback. So but I like Harvey over Dobbins personally. I don't think Dobbins is going to make it to the end of the year. And if they really love Dobbins, they wouldn't be drafting Harvey replace him, then drafting Jonah Coleman to replace him, or at least take a lot of his carries one way or the other. So I'm not a big Dobbins fan anyway, I would have rather taken Harvey, but Coleman is my favorite to draft, just because he's the cheapest out of that group.
Speaker 2: I think it's more My issue isn't about like Harvey or Dobbins or anything like that. That's just more that I got no that I got myself to there like I needed. Like, if I go back for a second.
Speaker 3: If you don't want remandre as, you're two, would you like where?
Speaker 2: Let me look?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at so.
Speaker 2: Okay, so where I took? Not even just like okay. So to your point, you said Neighbors, I could have taken Javante. I could have taken Javonte and then theoretically maybe gotten Jacobs. Or here's what I would have done. And I think your point's going to hit home. I was thinking about Bucky. How id just taken Jacobs? Where Neighbors was I and Neighbors would have went. I would have taken Bucky and you wouldn't have got him, and I would have had Bucky and Jacobs. And then let's see that where I would have taken Tucker Kraft, I would have taken Mike Evans as my third wide receiver, and then I could have just done something a little bit different at tight end, gotten Sam la Porta three rounds later. That's where I screwed up thousand percent. I see it now. I see it clearly now, that third round running back with fourth round running back and then getting a Mike Evans, Devon day Adams or Jalen Waddle, if you had fallen in the fifth, that would have solidified me to do something better. You know, Uh, maybe I probably would have taken still taken Jalen Hurts, but then Fannin Pitts or the portal later exponentially better, or do the tight end thing we've talked about. Go take Isaiah Likely and George Kittle at the back. That is clearly something I want to fix now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that but this is why we mock, right like uh, to figure to figure these things out. So I like that. You know, even if your draft isn't perfect, it's probably better for our listeners.
Speaker 2: So oh yeah, Yeah, no, that's that's a better structural thing. I'm glad we did that. All right, let's take a look at let me hear your team.
Speaker 3: My team is brock Perty at quarterback. I have Stafford on the bench. Running backs are Bucky Irving, Treveon Henderson, Rico, Dadla, and my flex Rashad White and Joana Coleman. Wide receivers are jsn Tet, McMillan, Roma Dunsay as my starters with Pear Saw, Dobbs and Tesla on the bench, and my tight end is number one rock back. So I really like the structure of this team. Obviously, Trey Henderson in the starting lineup, you know, is a question as to whether he's going to get more carries. I think Warren and Rico are probably going to be pretty fifty to fifty, So I got probably more of a high floor than a ceiling. But I do think Rashad White wins that Washington job, which is why I, you know, liked him over Bill Crosskey Merritt for this entire offseason. But the answer for the Washington scenario at running back and the Denver scenario running back is you probably don't want to be too invested. So I don't like that I took running back from each of those situations to pair with guys that are a little questionable. So Bucky is a little questionable with the time that he's missed, and then Treveon needs more carries. So I feel real solid about my quarterback combo, my tight end, and my wide receivers. Running back again a little more shaky than I like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I'm with you, like structurally, just like how it was built, Like I think, if all healthy, I like my three over your three, But then you've got Bowers, your running back depth is just exponentially better. I like your wide receiver the depth overall, like your team balance makes a ton more sense. And you know, Jalen Hurts is cool. But like rock Perty averaged twenty one plus points. And then you've got like another guy that averaged like, you know, a billion points in Matthew Stafford. So I really liked that combo. Yeah, I like and these were some of these guys were guys I wanted. I wanted Rashad White bad. I love the I like the Rico daddle Pole there. Obviously Coleman has a lot of upside, Like, yeah, I think the structurally this was like phenomenal. So how did they rank well? Of the live drafters, I was the worst. It was team eight, team eleven, team ten, and then me I came in at nine. On the insights, here is what it had to say. It said if I drafted DeVante Adams at five ten and drafted a tight end later, I scored higher. I think that's so fascinating that it still wanted me to focus on wide receivers there instead of running backs. I got a bye week issue. Apparently week eleven I have London, Jacobs, Kraft and Stevenson, so that's a problem. And on the expert opinions, Joshua Kimmel liked mine the most, actually gave me an A plus like the most too. Yeah, that's weird. All these are a's Jeff Bogas, your cousin, Justin Lampkin, Matt Delima, and Justin Borley Fantasy now plus just really likes what I did here, even though I hate it. The hates are Judy Adabie gave me an f absolutely hates me, Brad Beats and Matthew Hill, Mike McGregor, and probably the most damning is Derek Brown my co worker debro hated Jefferson, Neighbors and Josh Jacobs, by the way, those were the big hates on on that team. And on the summary it had me second at wide receiver, fifth at tie end, but six at quarterback, eleven at running back overall, and my flex was nine and it did not like my bench. It was at the bottom. So yeah, this is like a I think there's a relatively poorly constructed team, and I think it fell apart in that fourth fifth round where I should have done a fifth, sixth round. I should have done differently, I think. I think I don't think this still would have been like an insane team, but I think I would have been positioned a whole lot better.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 2: I will say the bottom team and the top team are within one hundred points of each other, and then it's like ten to you, or let's go ten to two. There's like a forty point gap, I know. So that's like a that is pretty close in here. Evenly distributed grades for sure. Yeah, yeah, very very odd, just kind of weird in that our boy Allen was at eight with a nice jump in points to me. Team seven was eight sixty six, tied with team eleven Moys was top five. We're gonna give some love to the top three guys, but you finished fourth, so you got the fourth marker in here. You were within two points of being number two. But the top team spoiler alert, was actually an ECR drafted team. They were significantly above. So do you want do you have it or do you need to do it? Do you want to talk to do it? No?
Speaker 3: I've got my what if is what if I had taken Garrett Wilson at four point seven drafted a running back later, which would have really hoes me at RB. But I would have been twenty five points higher here and would have been first place, so that would have been nice. I buy issues with Bucky Roman Coleman, and then JSN Henderson, Stafford and Dobbs. My sleeper was Jonah Coleman. But the people that liked me and didn't like me, well, she Joshua Kimmel again like my team. He liked Ted, Bucky and Travion ninety seven out of one hundred. I had Justin Barlay also ninety seven, Bart Wheeler in ninety seven, Matthew Hill in ninety four, and then Scott Bogman gave me a ninety two, I'd have one hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you like and the common denominator. I didn't do that with mine. But the loves were really built around Travion and Tet, Like yep, Travion was actually in all five of these, so he powered like you really loving someone loving this team, and Tet was in four of the five. So those were the two common and I actually I should say Roman Junsay was in four of these. So those three A Duneesay, Tet and Uh Travion. Those were the guys that powered, like you know, people that were really high or low you.
Speaker 3: Know, guess what. Yeah, I was gonna say, guess what. They also were really low on a lot of those guys. Brad Beatson Deebro also hated my team, those three guys in particular Tet, Bucky and Uh Travion, not Rome, and then James Emeric Wilson didn't like my team Tet, Bucky and Dobbs Wolf of Rote Street, Tet, Bucky and Dowdell Kevin Steele, Tet, Travion and Rome. So h C grades from all the nobody failed me. So didn't get any f's, but a lot of C minuses.
Speaker 2: I think that's always there. Like at the end of the day, when you do mocks, whether it's Yahu ESPN, you come over to Fantasy Priss, you get insights. We joke because we do shows and stuff and it's like win the mock and blah blah blah. But I think what you're really looking for is you're looking for like a few pieces at Corey And it's like, am I finishing let's say, in the top half. Do I avoid a lot of F grades? Like, sometimes you're not gonna avoid it. Sometimes there's gonna be some wacky person that does wacky stuff with rank, But like those are the type of wins I'm looking for, Like, am I kind of consistently in this range doing it? Am I? You know? Like I said, you know getting those higher B grades? Am I finding spots where people actually just really like my team overall? That's the kind of balance and stuff.
Speaker 3: And I was dead last in quarterback rank and running back rank.
Speaker 2: That actually shocks me, especially quarterback because you got pretty in Stafford. So I feel like it's only looking at.
Speaker 3: I think it's because I waited. I might've been the last person to drafts at QB I think so. I think that's probably what.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: I don't like about that, and I would almost want to press them. But look at this your third in bench. How much is Stafford powering your bench? Like, I don't think you should be twelve at quarterback just because you took Purty when you also took Stafford. I think that's agreed. It's just something I don't agree with. I guess coming in at three is our boy, Fam, Rob didn't two more points than you, actually tied with the number two spot, but he was just gifted this his team Joe Burrow with Breis Hall and Jendarium Price, so you went lower running back though I thought you said, Fam, Oh, I'm sorry, I'm looking at RFP. I'm a miss stupid idiot. Fam. That is correct, right, that is who's three? Yeah, I can guessing every three is RFP. Three is RFP, Okay, So I'm not sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm not looking at three is RFP. So you were reading the correct team just how.
Speaker 2: I was reading the correct team. I'm just dumb. Joe Burrow, Breis Hall, Jenderium Price, his flex is Tony Pollard, so that plays with Blake Korum on the bench and Singleton and Tennessee. His wide out's Jamar Chase, George Pickens, Garrett George Pickens, Garrett Wilson. As the top three on the bench, He's only got Michael Pittman, Rashid Shaheed tight end. He took Dalton Kinkaid but backed him up with Ferguson and no backup quarterback or anything like, Oh no, he did it Patrick Mahomes. He has Mahomes to go with Joe Burrow. So strong quarterback play. I actually think he did okay at running back. I like Pollards like more of a number two. Yeah, I love the wide receivers. I'm not a fan of the tight ends. But whatever, dude, like, and you paired yourself with Mahomes, Yeah, I really like what he did here. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think you know, if you take if you spend so high on Burrow, there's no need to also have Mahomes. But he just took Mahomes late. I'm guessing, so okay, that's fine. But the running backs are real good. I mean, I love Price. Price is a little risky taking him as your number two, but I don't know. I feel like a lot of people have risk at their second RB and then the wide receivers are great. Chase Pickins, Garrett Wilson, he got the high end q like, I just want one. Either you get a high end QB or a high end tight end like that, just you I think you need one like Wels you got Hurts and then Tucker Craft you actually kind of got vote.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I got both in that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I went on QB but took the number one tight end, So you know, I just want one of them, and he did get that, And then I really like the bench too. Outside of doubling up on quarterback Mahomes as a deal is fine, but just in general, I'm not taking another quarterback if there's gonna be really good ones on the wire. If I took a really good one, like for me, I can go back and forth on starting Perty or Stafford. You're never benching Joe Burrow, right, You're just not doing that.
Speaker 2: So but he gets do some trade equity. I guess it does his insights. Chrysal Lave, if you drafted him at three to three and drafted a running back later, it says he would have scored higher, quite a bit higher. So that's something to make be ponder steals it said, Patrick Mahomes was three rounds later and Jake Ferguson was two rounds later. That's interesting, they said he reached on Shaheed. But you know that's kind of a little thing. Judy at atable audible if I'm probably just I'm screwing up the name. I'm just got to be, got to be hot to be. Yeah, that's an eye, that's not an el. See stupid as can be. Mike mcgreg that was the number one. Mike McGregor, Edward Gorlick, Daniel Mater and Ben Wisley. Those were all the loves, all a's and by the way she got this team was given an A. The hates the group some guys you don't want to hate. Rudy Gambell hates this the most, but it's only a C minus Joshua Kimmel, Justin Boone, Jacob Gibbs, and Justin Borley. So there are some people you don't want to hate. But again that hate is only in the seas and the common denominator on the hate kind of Jamar Chase. To be honest with you, Jamar Chase and Pickens. And then the love is.
Speaker 3: Where can you have Jamar Chase If he's if you don't like him at.
Speaker 2: Four, it's probably like, yeah, people not wanting him as the top wide receiver, probably having like JSIN and Puka, that type of thing. I think that's what powers probably that. I mean him at four, I have gives three a wide receiver. I'm saying, oh, I see four at wide receiver, like they might have Puka, they might have JSN, And I think it's hard to put him below either one of those. I think he picked three. So yeah, yeah, okay, all right. Coming in at number two is the great and Powerful Fam FAM coming in strong with Lamar Jackson at quarterback. His running backs are Chase Brown and base Selle Tuton. Wide receivers Ceedee Lamb, t Higgins, Jayalen Watta, with Sam Laport at quarterback. His flex is Alec Pierce. On the bench. Running backs, he has Jordan Mason, Jonathan Brooks, and Dylan Samson really strong, and then Trey Harrison and Omar Cooper as his backup wide wide receivers. He also drafted Dallas Goddard to go with Sam laportas so he's slightly light at the hardcore wide receiver depth, but like the three starters are good and Alec Pierce is on the flex side, and I think that works because he has such strong depth. I think at running back. I like the build of this team. I think, I mean, there's some question marks, but there's a great build.
Speaker 3: I agree, very good build. And he got again, you know, premium quarterback in Lamar Jackson. I believe fam was the first one to take a QB and he waited on tight end. So Laporta and Goddard, you know, you you just play matchups. I think I'm a little more concerned with the running backs than you are. I'm not a big Tuton guy, Chase Brown, I do really like after that. I'm not a Mason guy. I'm not really a Brooks guy. And Samson's role scares me a little bit as well. So I wouldn't be the biggest lever of this team because of the RB depth. But the starting lineup is sick and there's there's not like that. It's a small hole to poke, right. Yeah, so very very deserved grade for Rob.
Speaker 2: Here the insights, what if you had taken Garrett Wilson at four to four and drafted a quarterback later actually would have scored higher. Apparently, same thing some by week issues, Sam Porder, T Higgins, Chase Brown, Jordan Mason also in week thirteen. So you don't love to see two bye week issues. But it's okay, said he reached on Jonathan Brooks and the ninth, but I'd point out that was when you were kind of talking to me about drafting him, so that might be a little off. The loves were all a's. Ellis Johnson from Fantasy Pros loved it the most. Derek Brown was number two, actually the same grade by the way, they just put Ellis at the top. So you got Debro Love, Jacob Gibbs, Brian Hartman, and Jeremy Shulman. These are all A loves now Cox above them. That's really impressive. Chase Brown seems to be the biggest denominator of the love the hates. Joshua Kimmell hated it the most, with a D minus Judy in there, Brad Beats and Lou Brunson and someone from Fantasy Coach who's sin aksu. I don't know if.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh, it's the extreme great is kind of interesting here right like because it's ninety seven to ninety six and then all d's sixty nine and below on the bad grade. So it's funny just because my grades were like, you know, a's and C plus's or whatever, and then these are d's and A pluses. That's just kind of crazy that it's so variant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so shout out to him. Shout out to rob because he of all the humans, he's the big winner. He wins that, but he was not the highest graded team that was Team two and Team two. This is a construction of that team, so you'd be the boss. Josh Allen is your quarterback, running backs Jon Robinson and Shuba Hubbard, wide receivers Terry McLaurin, Luther Burden, and Brian Thomas, with Trey McBride at tight end, JK. Dobbins at flex, the bench Tyrone, Tracy, Sean Tucker, and Alan Washington, with the wide receivers of Jacoby Myers, Jaylen McMillan, and Stefan Diggs. I gotta say that is a top tier good team. It's Josh Allen, Bjon Robinson, and TREYE. McBride, like top two, all of them at their positions with some strong ish wide receiver depth, decent running back depth, but the other two positions they built really strong. I actually don't.
Speaker 3: Sixth at wide receiver. I do. How is he six a wide receiver?
Speaker 2: Brian Thomas and Jacoby Myers are sharing like, do you think he should be high or lower?
Speaker 3: Way? Lower? I agree with that, Yeah, yeah, because Terry mclaurin's you're number one. That's the worst number one out of all these guys, right, like maybe Jamis and Williams at the end, Well.
Speaker 2: He's done, he's Team twelve wide receiver. I don't know what you're looking at. He's ringing tenth.
Speaker 3: I must be looking at fans, then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're looking at them because I clicked on team too. He is tenth at wide receiver. He's first at running back, second at tight end, which I think is just taking the positional rank of them. Fourth at running back but worst at flex and tenth at wider.
Speaker 3: So that does I just think the wide receiver issues are going to be worse than given credit for, right. I think that's that's my big issue with the team McLaurin, Burden and Brian Thomas and then backing them up with you know, Stefan Diggs is a really Stephan Diggs might be the best buy on the board right now. Right, Like, if he signs with Washington, where you get Jane Daniels back, and your only competition is t MA Mac.
Speaker 2: You know what's so funny about that, He's going to be a great value. I just did my first I haven't been on it yet, but we have a new channel on fantasy pros called the Tailgate, and it's just football talk. It's not about fantasy, it's just straight up football talk. And I did my first show on it, and we obviously ten minutes on Brandon, Ayuk and Joe all those other guys apparently had been like positive about it, and I'm in shock and I'm trashing Ayuk left and right. The thing I brought up and this is this is the connection is I said, I think everything Ayuk is doing is comically insane, and any team that would want to really sign him right now, it is the biggest blinders we've ever seen of talent versus problems, because like, not only is he doing stupid stuff that is bordering on the lines of like you might have a problem, but he has no agency. And I mean by that he is like he clearly has nobody talking to him telling him like let's do this, let's maybe do this. He has no agent, actual no agent that like all of it is insane to me to think like, oh yeah, he's gonna get cut and anything would pick him up. But the thing that is holding it up a little bit in my mind is that the Washington commanders have not made a move when they clearly need some other playmaker and there are guys on the market. And the way they could squash all of this he's by going and picking someone up. But them not doing that, not picking up a Stefan Diggs, they clearly just don't want Deebo back to me kind of is opening up this window that maybe they really do. Maybe they are insane and they want to bring in this problem child there. But to your point, like Diggs, if he were to go in a place like that, like that, dude could fly, he could start flying up. And I just don't understand. I mean, I guess he is in legal stuff or whatever, but like why is why have they not jumped on him or why has nobody else done that?
Speaker 3: With no one has updated his ECR, right, I think it's still deep into the sixties, maybe the late fifties, something like that. I'm a thirty eight and that's just because he hasn't signed. I think he might go higher than that after he signs. Like a wide receiver three for Diggs, especially if he goes to Washington where there's not a lot of competition, would be great. You know, if he ends up somewhere where they already have good wide receivers, and maybe it's a question, maybe he goes to Seattle or something that you already have. JSN, who we know is getting a boatload of targets and they they're run heavy. You know, that's not as good. Obviously we might just be ring chasing at that point. So his landing spot is going to matter a lot. So yet excited for him that that's a good pick. But this wide receiver depth is not good enough for this to be there.
Speaker 2: So you're not buying this team should be up there. I'm not now, Yeah, I kind of think. I do like FAM and maybe RFP is a little bit a little bit more, but I do think this is up there. This team constructurally of having Alan Bjeon and McBride, it is literal hashtag top tier players and then there's I think there's some decent depth. I do agree like the wide receivers, they don't feel like they play, but you know it'll work. The insights on this team was if they had drafted Chris Olave at three to two and drafted a quarterback later, they would have scored around forty points higher. Tough to say when you're the top team, probably would have maybe you feel a little bit better about the team, but then you wouldn't have Josh Allen on the construction. So I don't know huge bye week issues. It did say sleeper alert. Jane McMillan is the number three wide receiver in the consensus sleeper ranks at Fantasy Pros and it picked on Stephan Diggs in the eleventh AS four round earlier than he's ranked. But I would like to point out it was the system that took Stephan Diggs even versus the rank, So that might be something where you're seeing Stephan Diggs move up in more currently updated ranks. So that's something to think about as well. There is a priority on the most recent ranks that are put up when people just stagnantly go. So what that tells me is Stefan Diggs is moving up more in ranks of people that are currently doing it than it is overall ECR and that was a ninety four out of one hundred. The expert opinions. Drew de Luca liked it the most, with the ninety seven. The Wolf of Rodeo Street, Kevin Steele, Scott Pianowski, and Andy Barrons all liked it. Ninety six are above. Terry McLaurin is the common denominator for that team, So those are people that like him more who hated it. Lou Brunson, Rudy Gamble, Josh Kimmel, Ellis Johnson, and Derek Brown. Seems like the same crew of people. Kind of cud going out here.
Speaker 3: It's worse than I thought. Just give me, give me a crack at where you think Diggs ECR is currently.
Speaker 2: At the position or overall at wide receiver. Oh, I mean probably in the sixties seventy five. Yeah, that's way. I'm too low. I don't think people are compelled to go crazy on rank right now in pure speculation, but I don't know. I mean, why is he still out on the market.
Speaker 3: I got I have him at thirty nine. Thirty three is his highest ranked. I'm actually second, but there's a lot of forties in there. It's just some people. There's a group of people that didn't even put him in, probably because he's a free agent.
Speaker 2: When are you gonna get concerned if he's not on a team two weeks into camp, Like, he's older, he's thirty two, so he doesn't really need to go through camp.
Speaker 3: So if he wants to kind of avoid camp for the first couple of weeks and then sign, that's understandable. But if we're getting close to preseason games and he still hasn't signed, then I'm really worried.
Speaker 2: So all right, well, you guys, let us know what you think. My team's stunk. I sucked, but hopefully it'll be a good adjustment. Bogman near there of the well constructed team. But our boy fa fam at the tippy top. You guys want to draft with us, join it in this league dot com. That's where we send a bat signal out for mock drafts, especially new people that sign up. We like guarantee as long as you can make our time, like, we will guarantee you a spot, but you know, hang around, be a part of the community, be a character on the shows. We'd love to have you, and you are directly supporting us when you do so, and then all the other stuff, you know, the ranks and draft seasons coming in. Probably do some Q and a's and stuff like that. So in this league dot com, In this league dot com, sign up today. Follow us on the the Twitter's, Instagram and Instagram at is It the Welsh. At Bogman Sports, you can catch us on the socials and I'm Fantasy Pros. Bogman does a ton. I am picking back up. We just did a mock draft episode together, I mentioned with Lord Reebs and FITZI. I was just on the tailgate. I got a lot more football shows in store, so make sure you're checking out all the different stuff over there because you can't get enough football action. Baby, Let's go all right, you guys here on yeah, let's kick it off man. Sign up today, join the fun for Bogman. I am Welsh. You guys have a fantastic one and we will talk to you next time right here and then this league yousel so you be more