Speaker 1: H the rivers rise and what's the Johnny Cash song? Hang only wrong, Mike, there you go.
Speaker 2: How how's the water, Mama?
Speaker 1: Six feet high and ris They are saying seven to ten inches of rain starting tomorrow night at midnight and running for the next day. I don't know Sunday. Have you ever done any math. That is a lot of water.
Speaker 3: That is a lot of water. And I drive over the Salt River at Shepherdsville on I sixty five every day and it is already up into the tree branches right there next to that flea market.
Speaker 1: I have a friend that owns I call it Paradise.
Speaker 4: It is on the river.
Speaker 1: It's basically his place is everything but Fort Knox nice. So he's got it. But he just sent a text out not too long ago and said, hey, boys, Saturday, we're gonna move some stuff. Yeah, it'll be a lot easier. His family's not that big, so we're gonna have to go out there and move some stuff. He's got some actual he's hiring movers, which a good thing for the large stuff. But these this is what people in the river have to do. Yep, they know it's coming.
Speaker 2: I saw.
Speaker 3: I saw two different weather models over the weekend. One of them set up to seven inches, one of them set up to ten inches, and that is gonna cause the flooding simply because look at all the rain we got last month and the ground is soaked.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: We always ask those folks. We know a lot of people that live, you know, we know the Masterson's, they own cqs. Our kids went to school together, and I grew up with the boys end up and who they married. But it's like, how many times? How many times can you shut the restaurant down and move stuff and lose money?
Speaker 2: And they do it.
Speaker 1: They're like, look, this is what it's like. This is what it is. We own a business on the river.
Speaker 2: It's what it is.
Speaker 1: But I'm sorry, you're You're only human. At some point you got to go, man, I'm over this. We might want to relocate to a little bit higher ground. I mean, you think, all right, today it's gonna be fun. I got Marty Polio coming on at ten o'clock today. We're gonna have fun with him. He's retiring. Yes see, he's got I texted him the other day and he knew exactly how many days. He answered in four seconds, says how many days you got left, he was like ninety. So he's on top of it. He's he has dedicated his life Jeffson County Public Schools. He's been there his entire career, and he will leave from Jefferson County Public Schools.
Speaker 2: Teacher to superintendent.
Speaker 1: That's pretty resolutely coaching, athletic director, principal, and then and then the job. I'll have him tell the story of how he got the job. Funny, which is funny. He told me that story. We were having a beer a couple of years ago and he told me the story and I went no way. He had never expected to get the job. He thought he was just interviewing because they needed people to interview and they got their calls. So Marty Old will join us here in a little bit. Why did Morgan Wallen walk off Saturday Night Live? Are they making and they're trying to make this out because I will tell you this, he had a look on his face when he walked off, and he was pretty quick about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, yeah, he's kind of the shy person to begin with.
Speaker 3: When when I first saw this story pop up in my news feeds this weekend, the explanation that was given by some of the some of the SNL production crew, or at least that's what it was attributed to, was that that's what he did during rehearsals, and that's what he thought he was supposed to do. At the end of the live show, was just kind of okay, it's done, finished my songs, good night everybody, and exit stage right. He didn't realize he was supposed to stay around in high five everybody in chit chat.
Speaker 1: I smell bs. Come on, dude, how many time has he seen the artist walk off? Well, you know, his show has been on for fifty years.
Speaker 3: He's supposed to have been he was supposed to have He's been booked to be on SNL twice before.
Speaker 2: One time is he a bumpkin? No? And then what's the then?
Speaker 1: I mean, if he's not a look, if he's a good old boy and that's not usually off the farm and what and he became an artist?
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: It's like, I really understand what was going on.
Speaker 3: One time he got bumped for the COVID stuff. The other time was when it got revealed some of the things he'd said way way way back when on Twitter or Instagram and they dropped him. So this was the third try to get him on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, so you're saying innocent enough, Yeah, I think he is. Okay, April Fool's Day, don't just God got by?
Speaker 4: Who by a social media post that said the second Street Bridge was going to begin?
Speaker 2: Who did that?
Speaker 4: It was an account called WTF Louisville that I saw.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a good one one, that's a good one. I don't mind the social media stuff as long as this not someone died. Yeah, John Shannon.
Speaker 2: Was still I'm not gonna say it was funny.
Speaker 4: It's still funny.
Speaker 2: That was a good one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, here's the thing. Most there are a lot of great April fools Days.
Speaker 2: That have gone wrong.
Speaker 1: Don't do them. They're annoying. I had a friend that did it every year. And then Dwight picked up where he left off. Dwight was so bored at the is. All he did was want to annoy people. That's what he did. He's very talented. And when you take all that talented energy to annoy people and he has no outlet, it's like a title wave. It's like a title wave. It is crazy.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: The other story of the news is this six billion with a B six billion dollars data center, data center, data center coming to Oldham County. These data centers are going up all over the country.
Speaker 4: Right, this is.
Speaker 1: Where the world is going. This is where your memories and your brain will be stored in some day, at some point. This is all right, this is the Remember they used to talk about who who froze their head? Disney, Ted Williams, Ted Williams and Disney had the famous one was Disney the cryogenics. The cryogenics froze his head. Right, this really is where all your memories are gonna go. Okay, there's going to be a electronic version of you in the data center. But let's get back to reality and what's happening now. We have to have all this for crypto and everything else. AI.
Speaker 3: Yeah, AI demands, Yeah, facilities just for AI. Like if I do the erase option on my phone for photos with Google, it's got to go to a data center somewhere prosts all that process all that and send it back to me.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. People are like, delete that picture. They're not really deleted, are they?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I mean, do you think they're gone gone?
Speaker 4: Well it's interesting too, Like on my phone. I have a Galaxy and almost people by iPhones. But when you delete something, you have to go to your trash to delete it a second time. Correct, which is iPhones is the same way quote unquote completely. I'm sure it's still stored somewhere else. That's my point. It's in the cloud somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If you if you back up your photos, whether you use iPhoto or Google Photo, it's backed up in it.
Speaker 1: I go to my here's the question. Yeah, so I can I go to my cloud and recover that I deleted in twenty and sixteen.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I've got if you've got your backup set up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, So these places, obviously we talk about it. It demands an entire It demands energy like nobody's business. Yeah, it does a lot of energy facilities. It takes a lot of people and money to build them. But after they're together, there's ten engineers that run the whole place. Yeah, And a lot of times if they build these things close to each other, they'll share the ten engineers and now it's just five working at each place. But what it takes to run that place electricity wise, is the electricity that Saint Louis needs in a day. That's what they're not telling you. They don't have enough energy for that and to power your car.
Speaker 3: No, that's why they're worried about. If everybody goes to EV's, the grid cannot handle everybody going to EV's and getting rid of gas.
Speaker 2: Cars that we have.
Speaker 3: We got to do a massive upgrade on our electrical infrastructure across the country to handle what's coming.
Speaker 1: The war on nuclear energy has been a problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's clean energy.
Speaker 1: Leave it to the nineteen seventies to screw it up. Okay, they had syndrome, they had to write and Three Mile Island Michael Douglas and Henry or Jane Jane Fondah and then Three Mile Island came out? Did did did that come out? Afterwards? The movie Three Mile?
Speaker 3: John's like, what are we talking about? Three Mile Island in Pennsylvania. The nuclear incident they had there happened after the China syndrome.
Speaker 1: Okay, but just by a matter of like a couple of months, John, do you know what China syndrome means?
Speaker 4: I do not. I would assume it means you're just paranoid about China all the time.
Speaker 1: So if a they said they told us if the uranium, if there was a meltdown at a nuclear New clear. I want to say it right because terry miners will text me. He already, I swear to God. So they they said, if you have a meltdown, that the uranium core would melt into the ground and melt all the way to China through the earth. That's what they told us. So that's why I called it the China syndrome. I think we had what it's worse, which is Chernobyl. Chernobyl, there's no worse accident.
Speaker 3: Well, I'd put Fukushima up there because they did have nuclear because of the yeah, because of the thing was an explosion. Fukushima was an actual meltdown of that nuclear core you're talking about through the bottom of at least two reactors.
Speaker 1: But we've had submarines and aircraft, carriers and destroyers that have been powered by this this you know, these cores for seventy years or something. Crazy. My son was on a sub his first little thing where they have to go through and decide which one you want to do. His sub was the oldest sub in the fleet, was built in eighty seven, and he was like, Dad, you understand that that nuclear nuclear engine has not been cracked open. They put it in the damn thing and it's been providing energy for that sub for forty years. Yeah, continuously continuous.
Speaker 2: There's there's two.
Speaker 4: It's this, it's the key.
Speaker 3: There's two nuclear submarines at the bottom of the Atlantic right now that had implosion incidents.
Speaker 2: Their nuclear actors are still still running.
Speaker 3: They monitor them. They haven't leaked, but they're still there. They can produce power.
Speaker 1: So what they're going to have to solve the power issue? So Oldham County, there is a new Facebook group that is opposing this new this construction site and data center. I don't think they're going to be able to keep that out of there.
Speaker 3: They're upset because of the rezoning because it's going to rezone a large chunk of agricultural land, farming land.
Speaker 1: It's a huge chunk of land, close to three hundred acres, but they do want to surround it with trees and do it in tree so where you don't see it. So if you're if you're driving by, you wouldn't see the facility now, but it is this is where these things. There's another one going up in Indiana. Yeah, right across the river Front again, six billion dollars. This is where the world is going. The world is going to be stored in these facilities. But they demands a lot of energy.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: So if you're going to use that energy, I would assume you're going to pay taxes on the set energy that you were using. So that is some tax base for Oldham County I guess right, unless we give it all to them the r c C.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't know what kind of what kind of incentives they've given them to put it there, energy wise, property code wise, whatever, but yeah, there's going to be some some increase in the tax base to to the r e c C or KU whoever supplies their power there for them to do this.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: And I and again most people don't oppose it. Like the Olden County people that they were interviewing yesterday was like, look, man, we don't we don't oppose progress, but this is crazy. They've seemed like very nice people, and I don't think they're going to be able to stop it. No, it's a six billion dollar data center that those things go where they want to go.
Speaker 3: And if they don't take it, if they were just somehow miraculously for them kick it back. There's another There's one hundred other places that would take it.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about the hawk Twoy girl, but I'm gonna save that for a little bit later in the show. I mean I didn't I thought he was cute and thought that she was gonna you know, that was success. But after you saw, after I watched her being interviewed, she's not an interesting She has nothing to say.
Speaker 2: And people had one moment.
Speaker 1: She had one moment, and people were trying to say, hey, is this going to be a character we can use, And after several people had them, including Bill Maher and all them that had her on, they were all like, yeah, okay, there's nothing here.
Speaker 3: Well then she made nothing interesting to say and she made a bunch of people mad trying to introduce a cryptocurrency.
Speaker 1: Well she's in the news because she's gotten clear of all that.
Speaker 2: Oh really, Oh okay, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we'll talk about her, but real quick. I think it's I think we got two or three minutes for the joke of today, and you're gonna handle that.
Speaker 2: What is the.
Speaker 1: Torpedo bat is? Oh yeah, I think there's a story here. We're making them down the street.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Louisville slugger's getting in on it.
Speaker 1: Why is it you can play baseball for like one hundred and fifty years and then now just figure out, what if we make the sweet spot for each bat or thicker in that area? What? Why is this? This seems like an idea somebody should have come up with.
Speaker 2: A long time ago, and it.
Speaker 3: Took an MIT educated professor who was also a minor league batting coach for the Yankees to come up with it.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Ellie day La Cruz is sold.
Speaker 3: He had two homers last night and drove in like seven runs against my Rangers with one of those torpedo bats.
Speaker 1: It was an insane amount of home runs. And now I'm bordered if it's a placebo at first too, when you feel when you're feeling the groove and the ball is huge coming at you, possible, so you're doing it, it's not exactly the bad. It's your brain fooling you to hit a home run.
Speaker 3: Golf's been doing it for years with custom made golf clubs and for those pros adjusting the sweet spot on them and making the heads in a certain way so you know it's customized to their swing, so.
Speaker 2: I mean it's legal by baseball rules. It's legal. Any team out there can use it.
Speaker 3: Obviously, the Yankees used it to great success on Day one or Opening Day, though Mike Judge says he doesn't need it because hey, I've led the league at home runs through the last four years.
Speaker 1: Ellie da la cruz U, there is no bigger sucker than the average golfer buying expensive balls and clubs. I know, the marketing to the average beer drinking golfer to go out and drop big bucks on the balls and the and the chefs and the grips and all that is the biggest ripoff ever. Your game, Does it need a ten dollars ball?
Speaker 3: I think about that every time I go out and look at my golf bag and see the big berth of ceramichead driver and knowing that the ball holder in it is full of max fly ddH golf.
Speaker 1: Ball, just just go. If you ever get an opportunity to play with a semipro or a pro and then realize, Okay, all this stuff is made for them because they do stuff. I have a friend that's a pro golfer, and he will do stuff like, I'm gonna just be talking to his Beth, going I'm gonna hit this three hundred and at the end they'll put a.
Speaker 2: Fat on it.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, w how do you put it? Fade on it at the end you mentally and he was like, no, it's easy. And at the end it goes three hundred yards straight and then at the end it curved around. I was like, what all I got to do is go, that's what those stuff are made for, all right, do the joke of the day, dude.
Speaker 3: All I gotta do is play one round with terry Miners. Realize it's not the clubs, it's me.
Speaker 1: It's me, all right, Come on, hey, fellas.
Speaker 2: So there's this older religious woman down in Etown. She goes to the pet store.
Speaker 3: There to buy a parrot as a companion. She gets it home and this thing begins swearing uncontrollably. Oh he's dropping f bombs. F Oh, come on, half the dog, f that venetti guy on the radio.
Speaker 2: And she she just can't handle it.
Speaker 3: So she grabs the bird, shoves it in the freezer, slams the door shut. Yeah, start squawking, shrieking, banging on the start squeaking, banging on the door, curses, and then all of a sudden it goes quiet. So after a few minutes, the lady walks back in the kitchen, opens the freezer door, scared, she's hurt this bird. The bird steps out onto her hand. He looks into the lady's eyes and says, ma'am, I'm truly sorry if my language has offended you, and I promise you it will never happen again. But if I may ask, what did the chicken do?
Speaker 4: Do we have crickets?
Speaker 2: The chicken?
Speaker 4: I don't get it.
Speaker 1: The chickens in the freezer already.
Speaker 4: I'll cut up. Okay. I think the first punch line, the fake one, was right.
Speaker 1: Right, exactly, all right, Johnny, thank you for doing that. He was a funny joke. I think back after your window Nation. Go to window nation dot com. They've got to buy four, get four free. But here's the deal, no interest, no payments for two years. So if you're thinking I really need new windows, I want to save on my electric bill now, but we don't have the budget to do the windows. Yes you do, because you they'll come out, they'll look at it, and you get two years no payment down no interest for two years. You're not gonna make a payment for two years, and you have windows for two years, So do it window Nation and you buy four get for free. You know how that works all the way up windownation dot com. Back after this on NewsRadio at forty wh as.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 4: What is this slade? It's called back to to yesterday when you're the guy named his kids slade.
Speaker 2: Good for you.
Speaker 1: You know, it's not the boy's fault, right, it's your fault.
Speaker 4: You're the parent.
Speaker 1: I'm sure the girls would be. The girl's dads would be so glad. So who you going to the dance with? Slade? What the hawk too ey girl?
Speaker 2: Isn't it?
Speaker 4: Hawk Tuah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hawk toua see Miners is gonna text you about that?
Speaker 1: I know, I know every time I say nuclear, it's nuclear new clear nuclear or nuclear No. Yeah, that's George Bush coined that one. Well, hawk Tua girl, she had her fifteen minutes and she turned it into more like fifteen days. Originally I could not. I remember. There was a salesgirl that sits salesgirl, sales executive. She sits right out here, and this face kept popping up on my social media. So I walk out and I go, hey, man, why is this girl on my feed? And she was like, I can't tell you that, and I was like what. I was like, oh, is it bad? She was like yeah. So I went in and googled it and did whatever, and then I saw it. She seemed very nice. I think she was legit down home in the holler, legitimate dat. She's not pretending to be that, that's what she is. But the problem with her was she was completely uninteresting and had no original thought. Anybody that's watched from hours to just minutes of her, she has no original thoughts. She's kind of just She's almost childlike. And that's why I think people just stop putting them on their shows, because they're like, this is going to be interesting. We'll grab some of the internet, you know, because that's all they do. Who's the newest Internet sensation. Put them on the show so we can borrow somebody that equi at the internet equity over to my show. That's all they do. That's why they're putting her on. But they found out that she's not very interesting and I don't think that she even cares if she's interesting. But she did also do a coin, bitcoin, a cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency flight where they opened up, she shut it down. Everyone that bought lost money, but she did not. She made money.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So now she's in the news again because she is quote walking away clean.
Speaker 2: Says DA.
Speaker 1: This is the authorities lawyers cooperating with the situation. Says she's done, she's clear with this. All of it is behind her, so now she can move on. They're saying that she's kind of disappeared because of that, and now she's back. But she's not going to go to They're doing a documentary about it, of course, but we'll see how interesting that is. But this cryptocurrency, man, you can it's not an old man yelling at the sky. How many times do I got to tell you? It's not real money. It's not attached to a bank, it's not attached to a country. And by the way, you need these block change facilities, these blockchain facilities like the data centers that demand a lot of electricity. Who pays for that? And again, not attached to an economy, not attached to a country, not attached to a bank. It's just out there in the world. If you want, if you want to invest in that have fun. I don't think that that's a good idea when there's all other stuff to invest in. You don't own any bitcoin, do you, John.
Speaker 4: No, I've never dabbled in cryptocurrency.
Speaker 1: I have friends that buy a little bit. They don't buy a lot, but they buy a little bit just to play with it.
Speaker 4: It just goes. It's over my head.
Speaker 1: But if anybody puts real money into it, okay, you get what you deserve because they just they play with it, up, down, all around. You lose all your money, you gain them all back. It's crazy. I mean, it is like the market, but the market's a little bit more stable than that because all these companies have bottom lines and they have to follow the rules federally. And that's not the case with that. All right, The staff of Kentucky Lottery Headquarters are used to be. And by the way, at the top of the hour, we're gonna have Marty Book. I'm sorry, Marty Book, Marty Polio from j CPS. I hope he's not out there trying to get in. He's got like eighty eight days left on the job. We're gonna talk to him about his life. He spent at JCPS, his entire life from a teacher to superintendent. I'm gonna guess he might write a book when he gets out of here. The Kentucky Lottery headquarters are used to see in excited winners, but a recent visitor brought more than just a big smile. She brought a carton of full of eggs as a jester after she won the lottery. In fact, it was the punchline of a joke that the winner, Hazel Morris of Jav's Kentucky Chav's c h A V I E s. John, you gotta can you google U? Where's Chav's Kentucky.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna check it out. I'm gonna guess it's a mountain town.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gotta be Chav's, which sounds like a rash or a or a disease.
Speaker 4: Chav's Kentucky. It appears to be on the eastern side. It's close to hazard Ah. So Hazel Morris of Chav's Kentucky had been sharing with friends and family the joke that a mean that she's been sending around for recent months, showing it a fridge stocked with nothing but eggs, and said, I wouldn't tell anybody I won the lottery, but the hero of the signs right.
Speaker 1: So she'd sent that meme out and everyone thought it was funny.
Speaker 2: And then she won the lottery.
Speaker 1: Two hundred and eighty one thousand, six hundred and fifty one dollars. So she walked in.
Speaker 4: Oh no.
Speaker 1: She went into the Kentucky Lottery's website, played a few rounds of Elephant King, and after a few hands, the casual gaming session turned into a life changing moment when she hit the two hundred and eighty one thousand dollars jackpot Elephant King.
Speaker 4: It's like Tiger King off brand or something.
Speaker 1: She said, quote, I saw that mega thing pop up and then boom, there it was. I just started shaky. I sat there for a long time and I just started thanking God. I can't believe it was real. When you think about that moment, you playing the casual game, you read and hear twenty of day talk about this on radio, but then you're finally playing it and that pops down. Don't we all at that moment go disbelieve like it's not real? Right?
Speaker 4: No one would ever think it's real ever, especially if you're not somebody who does it regularly, like she doesn't right.
Speaker 1: She just I was in a casual game at Kentucky Lottery's website Elephant King, and there was she goes boom, and there it was. I just started shaking. We can all feel that, right, because two eighty one changes a lot of people's lives. And I'm gonna guess that two hundred and eighty one thousand dollars goes a lot farther in Chavs, Kentucky than it does in Louisville, Kentucky. I would be right to say that.
Speaker 4: You be the king or the queen of Chav's, I should say, Jav's what's wrong with the boys? It's got a case of the Chav's. Where'd he get that? And the boy went up to New York, came back with Chavs takes a shot to do it all right? New York Police Chief. We talked about the April Fool's jokes and how stupid they are and don't do it. We talked about the one that I tried to talk my station out of doing, but they did it anyway because they're smarter everybody. But they hired Leonard Skinner, the gym teacher that the band named themselves after, and then told everybody they had a Leonard Skinner free concert, handed out something like two thousand free tickets.
Speaker 1: It was at Coyotes. It was packed. There were some clues. April first was clearly on the ticket, and it was spelled Leonard Skinnered, the guy's name like it wasn't spelled like the band. And when the guys the morning show, Rock and Troy went out there to announce the band, and the curtains opened up and an old dude with a guitar walked out, the place went into a melee and completely destroyed Coyotes.
Speaker 4: I just don't get the person who thought that that would end well, who planned the entire fight. It was so stupid, like people are just gonna sit there and laugh, like, ahh, it's April fool, It's not really Leonard Skinnered.
Speaker 1: I I was at the time, I think had already left the station, but I was in their meetings and I was like, you don't want to do that. You don't want to do that, because some people you piss off like that, they never turn your station back on. And frankly, that's what happened. There were people that decades later said I went to that thing and barely got out alive because they destroyed the bar. I mean it was huge fight and barstools flying, and you know those barstools are heavy. I mean you can kill somebody. Smashing mirrors, pushing over the speaker stacks on this on the stage. It was crazy and those people definitely upset. Now New Jersey police chief sued for taking his pranks a little too far. I would hate this person, all right. New Jersey police chief Robert Farley is reportedly about to be sued for his pranks. Are you ready?
Speaker 4: I'm ready?
Speaker 1: Where the hell is it? And look, let me tell you some some of this is retaliation, discrimination, sexual misconduct, and harassment.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is not good stuff.
Speaker 1: The hell is his list? I just lost his list, damn it, because he did a bunch of stupid. Here we go, Sada is part of a hostile workplace. Among the alleged pranks listed were putting firecrackers under chairs, what, dosing coffee with drugs like viagra and adderall? Wow, a nervous, horny person. Great? I mean dude jabbing oh here's oh no, jabbing a needle into an officer's penis.
Speaker 4: How do you even get away with that, like, how did he even get to that point?
Speaker 1: Shaving and putting body hair on people's food, Oh woo? Last one, defecating on the floor and in garbage cans. This man needs. This man needs to not lose his job. He needs to be submitted or committed, sorry, committed to a mental institution. Shaving your body hair and put him in their food, pooping on the floor.
Speaker 4: Who does that benefit?
Speaker 1: I well, Bob Knight did it, that's true.
Speaker 4: In the middle of the assembly hall floor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what a gem. He was dosing coffee with viagrant adderall. The adderall can be dangerous because if you dosing anything, yes correct viagrap Yeah, I mean your wife might notice later that night. But other than that, it's you know, it's really good blood flow. But adderall. If you don't have attention deficit, it jacks you up, your heart rate goes up. He could have killed somebody. So this guy is in trouble. He is going to I would assume if all this is true, he's gonna lose his job. Police chief sued for taking his pranks too far. You think, all right, we're gonna take we're gonna go to a break And I got to tell you, I'm excited about having Marty. I bet you he's here already. I'm gonna go track him down. Marty Polio is dedicated his life to Jefferson County Public schools. Love him or hate him, doesn't matter. He look, he understands when you take that job, people aren't gonna like you or people are gonna love you, It doesn't matter. You affect people along the way. He is retiring. I think he's got eighty eight or yeah, eighty eight days left.
Speaker 4: On the job.
Speaker 1: And they have not the school board, it's not announced any direction they're going in to replace him. My personal thoughts on the board is that the reason that the schools are screwed up is because of the school board. And I wish Frankfort would figure that out for us. But the school board is the problem. That's my opinion. All Right, let's talk about Allen Electric six three six help is the number. Tony Allen's the owner has been owned it forever. He is dedicated residential electrician, right, so he's not. They don't do roofs and plumbing and all that stuff. They do nothing but electrical work. And right now, you got to admit, after the other night, Jackie looked to me and said, call Tony. Let's get the Let's get the generator on there. Generac generators. In these cases it's insulated, so you don't hear the generator that's gonna run. Your entire house runs off. The natural gas kicks on when your house goes down. I live in Saint Matthew's and it is now. Every time we have something like the other night, the electricity goes down. LG needed a good job, got it back up in about three or four hours. But we're tired of it. We're tired of every time a storm happens that it's down. So we're gonna call. We're gonna get the GENERAC generator put on our house. You can do you can do it. It's a pretty good price and they'll finance it, so check them out. Sixty three six help is the phone number back After this on news radio eight forty WHS