Speaker 1: Then we continue on Fred Rogan and Jonas Knox and for Rodney at a five to seventy LA Sports later this hour. They will be along with some spirituality and he'll be able to explain what happened last night at the stadium. But a man who was there and explains it every single night joins us. Now, it is a pleasure to welcome on the great David Vasse Yave. Good afternoon to you.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up guys? Forget about last night. Today is a very interesting day at Dodgers Stadium and the game seems to be secondary because coming into the stadium today about ten minutes ago, there is a line of cars that are trying to be the first ones to get their hands on an Otani bobblehead. Scott Rogue which comes onto Alesion Park Rove Stadium Way is completely backed up from the front gate all the way back. There are fans that are lined up on foot right outside of the main entrance on sunset. So there is Otani bobblehead mania outside of Dodger Stadium right now. So if you have a chance and you can get here early, I definitely would get here earlier than you normally would to try to number one see the game from the first inning on, and number two get your hands on being one of the first forty thousand fans for that Otani decoy bobblehead. But this is really incredible, how the lengths some fans will go to to get this babblehead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were talking last hour, Dave forty thousand, and some fans say, well, how come everybody doesn't get one? Why only forty thousand.
Speaker 2: I read Shakan's column. I read it too, said.
Speaker 1: All right, well you read it. What do you have to say about it?
Speaker 2: But it's been the standard forty thousand fans every giveaway. It's forty thousand fans. It's got to be special.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, show up early, like you know, hang out and enjoy the park, enjoy the nice view, like if you want to be I don't like.
Speaker 2: What I don't like, Jonas is when I see fans carrying out carrying around a gift bag and it has four or five babbleheads in it, meaning they bought four or five tickets and they're one person and they are getting four or five babbleheads to sell on eBay. That's not the spirit of the giveaway.
Speaker 3: So how do you regulate that you have somebody at the front, like making sure, Like do you limit the number of tickets you can purchase? Like it just feels like this is part of what comes with it, like they got for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I feel like you could limit you know, if you have one fan with four or five tickets, the argument is, well, he paid for four or five tickets, though he should get four or five bibbleheads. My thing would be limited to one person. You know, even if you have four or five tickets, if you don't have four or five people with you, you're only getting one bobblehead. And I don't know how you regulate that.
Speaker 4: I mean, it seems fair, Like I listen to all that you think people.
Speaker 2: Need to act a little better. I don't think it's on the Dodgers. I think we should all worry about the next person, worry about the kid that's coming in later. Why are you trying to hog all these bobbleheads to sell on eBay? I'm fred, why are you doing that?
Speaker 3: And by the way, at two o'clock for a bobblehead, Like at that point you do just kind of admire the dedication to the bobblehead and just say all right, well look, I mean, if you're here and you're willing to just go through all this, then then I guess, you know, reward who's willing to put the work in.
Speaker 2: And it's not just two o'clock. My understanding is fans have been trying to get in line since five point thirty this morning. He had to kind of handle things around the days. Yeah, man have been here since five thirty this morning trying to get in Wow.
Speaker 3: Like Fred, Fred, don't you doesn't your onse copitar bobblehead feel that much more insignificant? Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess they're getting there at five thirty in the morning. What do they think they're gonna sell them for one thousand dollars a piece?
Speaker 2: I have no idea, Fred, but it seems like anything connected to Otani just creates a lot of hysteria and everybody wants to kind of have that show off feel that they were here for Otani. They've seen Otani, they bought Otani's jersey. I mean, this is this is really captured not only La but certainly the world, and a lot of tourists come here and they just go to the gift shop and buyotany jerseys and don't even come to the game.
Speaker 1: All right, Dave, let's talk last night real quick. Jack Flaherty when he got hit on the wrist, I mean when it was a human target that inning, and you know, had to avoid the ball for his life, and he finally got hit, I thought he was done at that point. I thought it was pretty impressive. We went back out there. What do you think.
Speaker 2: Well, when it happened, it just seemed like it stung him. I never thought that he was done, and especially where it hit him on the outside part of his hand, the meaty part of his hand. And he's a really tough guy. So it seemed just the way he reacted it wasn't that bad. So I wasn't surprised he stayed in, but obviously always concerning when you take a line drive off your pitching hand, and like you mentioned earlier in the inning, he was able to catch a line drive from Seid Mullins that went right into his gloves.
Speaker 3: Dave, the conversation that took off and even got Fred a little bit fired up was people had an issue, and by people I mean Dodgers fans online and also they called in with the fact that Chris Taylor was left in the game in that spot, with the way that he has struggled. There's even some people I didn't know if this if he was available, that threw out why not have Freddie Freeman in that spot if he was available in this big time moment for the Dodgers to try and get a big win against Baltimore. And I think I think fred and I were kind of in agreement, like you're trying to find out when, like which guys you're gonna go with when you get to the postseason. So, yeah, the numbers haven't been good and he has struggled, but you need to give him these opportunities in these at bats to find out whether or not he's ready to go for the play. And yet people want immediate results now. And Dave Roberts is again going to be exhibit a of all the frustration of Dodger fans every time a moment a player's putting a spot and he doesn't produce, it feels like Roberts is getting all the heat again.
Speaker 2: Well number one, Dave Roberts said after the game, Freddie Freeman was not going to swing a bat last night, and the chances of him being in the lineup tonight are slim. So that's first and foremost the second guess he can go out the window with that because Freddy was not moving an inch off that bench and they're trying to get him ready for the four game series in Arizona. So that's number one. Number two. If you were watching the game last night, Chris Taylor had a really good at bet, a seven pitch at bat against the Anthony Deviinguez, and the final out of the game was a line drive to let left field. If he hits it anywhere else, it's falling in and the Dodgers have tied the game and maybe win the game. So you know, I think that's ridiculous, honestly. And I know Chris taylor season hasn't been that good, but if you look at his last thirty games, it's a lot better than the previous three months.
Speaker 1: I made the point, Dave that they've got to see what he can do. He can't just sit there and do nothing.
Speaker 2: They've got about the point they had nobody else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that being said, don't they have to look at him and try to evaluate where he's at as they move closer to the postseason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why he got two starts in a row against Lefti's I think they're figuring that out. But if they had a better option off the bench as a left hander, they probably would have gone to it. If Freddy Freeman was available, he probably would have taken that at that.
Speaker 3: Does he ever get back to the player that he was Chris Taylor or are we looking at you know, is this a Cody Bellinger situation where after injury, maybe not the same guy that you could depend on in clutch moments, big time moments in the postseason.
Speaker 2: I don't know, We're going to have to find out here. I mean, he just hit a walk off home run against the Cardinals in twenty one, so it's it's not that far removed. And last year, I remember in Game three of the NLBS in Arizona, Chris Taylor hit a ball over four hundred feet. Unfortunately it was the deepest part of Chase Field, or he would have put the Dodgers ahead in that Game three and they don't get swept and maybe get the momentum back. So he's still capable of doing those type of things, and that's why the Dodgers haven't given up on him. And let's not ignore the fact that he's getting paid this year and next year a total of thirty million dollars. So he still has the rest of this year plus one more on that four year, sixty million dollar contract that Dodgers gave him before the lockout in twenty two.
Speaker 1: All Right, Dave walker Bueller tonight, every time he goes out there, you know, you hope that he gets better. At what point do they say, Okay, we think we've seen what we're gonna see from him.
Speaker 2: I think after tonight, I think we're gonna find out a lot tonight about what direction the Dodgers go with walker Bueller and whether or not they can afford to continue to give him opportunities to try to find himself. Because they are only three games ahead of both the Diamondbacks and Padres, they cannot afford to have tryout season as we get into September. So I think tonight's a big crossroads type of start for walker Bueller. If he pitches well enough, he'll make another start. If he doesn't, the Dodgers will have to take serious pause about whether or not to continue this with Walker Buehler.
Speaker 3: What's the feeling there in and around the clubhouse. Are they confident that he's going to bounce back or is it just everything comes down to these final couple of weeks or final month of the season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, talking to some players that have been through Tommy John surgery, they just said, it's tough to come back, and when you do come back, you don't always have your command and you're trying to find yourself and your new version of yourself. Usually when you're doing that, you have the time to kind of the luxury to do that when you're on a bad team, but it's kind of a it's not a recipe for success. When the Dodgers are trying to win and they're in a close race. If they had a ten game lead, it would be a different story. But since they are inde pennant race, the patience is a lot dinner and maybe this isn't the right time and it's not coming together for Bueller to be able to find it. So that's the sentiment, and everybody in that clubhouse knows what the ceiling is, and that's why Buehler continues to get opportunities to try to look like his former self or as close as possible to his former self, because they know he could really help the team in the postseason if he gets back on track.
Speaker 1: All right, Dave, thanks for coming on. Good you're there early so you can get your bottle head.
Speaker 2: Every day at two o'clock, Fred, bobblehead or no, do you know?
Speaker 4: Are you gonna take one?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 4: Are you eligible to get a bobblehead.
Speaker 2: Or what they distribute in the press box.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, walk out of.
Speaker 2: There with a bobblehead, fingers away from it. I'm sure these are the type of nights Fred Rogan showed up to get that bobblehead, you know. Oh, oh, I just happened to be here in the press box tonight. Oh thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh free bobbleheads? Oh who know who knew?
Speaker 2: All right, Dave, you know Solice will be here, Fred.
Speaker 1: He was there last night. He texted me.
Speaker 2: He texted me too, I couldn't make a show.
Speaker 1: Oh well, lucky, you're lucky you didn't make it.
Speaker 2: But he texted my leather bomber jacket. I feel like that's the uniform. All right.
Speaker 1: He texted me, and he said, hey, I want you to meet somebody. I said, where He goes at the stadium. I said, Okay, I'm gonna be a little late. Don't worry about it. I'm gonna be a little late. Not gonna be there, Thanks Dave, goodbye.
Speaker 2: Bye guys.
Speaker 1: All right, I want to get above it all this summer. Call now, Oh, call now for a chance to win two bike park passes and rentals from Southern California's home for peak alpine adventure, Big Bear Mountain Resort. To book your next adventure, go to Big Bear Mountainresort dot com. The bike park prize includes to full day bike park lift tickets, two full day bike rentals, ballot at Snow Summit or Snow Valley. Let's get this going. Eight sixty six nine eight seven two five seventy Who wants to win the two bike park passes and rentals from Southern California's home for great alpine adventure, Big Bear Mountain Resort. Pick a call in number. Jonas, that was just into us.
Speaker 4: Caller to Fred, let's stop made awaken. We don't want to make him wait any longer for.
Speaker 1: The Big Bear bike Park passes. Jonas Knox is in today for Rodney on five seventy LA Sports. We need spirituality. We need to figure out what is going on, and really, Jonas, there's only one man to provide that. It is Vic the brick with plenty of time today for the daily Hikupa two. Vic, good afternoon. Oh by the way, Anthony and La, congratulations you won the Big Bear package. Way to go, Thanks for listening.
Speaker 5: All right, Vic, go ahead, Well, don't Anthony enjoy Big Bear? Does he have the crystal ball for Chris Taylor?
Speaker 1: Fred Rogan, Hello, Vic, I don't think so.
Speaker 5: And if you analyze the bat from CT three, I mean he slashed it, he got all of it, and that was the Bird's best relief pitcher. So for me, and I'll dig deeper into the whole, Dodger's Orioles gameless, not because it was a tight, taut playoff s game. But Dodger fans do not freak out over Chris Taylor's at bat because number one, it was a tough at bat, of quality at bat, and it just the ball didn't drop. And when he hit it, man, didn't you think it was Alfred?
Speaker 1: I thought he hit it well, I thought it would end up in the gap. That's what I thought.
Speaker 5: Yes, and we've all seen Chris Taylor produce, as David say So, definitely broke down over the years he has. He is clutch, but obviously, you know, coming back from injury, you're still still trying to find the flow.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: These these are tough, tough at bats. But I was glad to see that. You know, Dave, Dave Roberts put him in that situation, and you need those reps. Man reps, reps equals results. You heard her here first reps equal results.
Speaker 1: I got my pen reps equal results. But to be fair, Chris Taylor has had a number of reps vic now not since coming off the injured list, but he's had a number of reps.
Speaker 5: And again, if you're dependent on a Chris Taylor at bat in the ninth inning to win a game, uh, the rest of the lineup was obviously week with renaissance scoring position throughout the game. So again I am not going to rest the feet last night to the Birds, a very good team. You know this, This Baltimore Oriel team is an excellent, excellent crew. But to rely on one at bat, that's not how the game went down. You know, reunaisance scoring position. Once again, you got to produce. We've got to produce. That's a that statistic is Uh is relevant and glaring, and he's in for Rodney today and he's got pure passe for the pended race from two pros and a couple of Joe Jonas knocks. Hey Jonas, you're not responding to him?
Speaker 4: What do you mean I did?
Speaker 1: What'd you say?
Speaker 4: I said, bobblehead me, poppy?
Speaker 5: I did not hear that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, neither did I A technical issue? Yeah, I mean I'm fired up. Well, I just saw the the line. Somebody posted a video of the line waiting for the Bobbleheads. Yeah, it's unbelievable, like like they're really into this Bobblehead. I mean, people are really waiting and waiting and waiting to try and get in there.
Speaker 1: And get one. Well, listen, I'm glad you responded. I thought you were being kind of rude.
Speaker 4: No, of course, I think I think that was my fault.
Speaker 5: My bad.
Speaker 4: No, it's our fault.
Speaker 1: That's right. Will take me.
Speaker 5: We're a collective, that's what we do.
Speaker 4: Blame Chris Taylor, oh okay, or Dave.
Speaker 5: Roberts in for Kevin figures and still seeking the real CT three in double A Adam Austlin.
Speaker 4: Have you heard this one?
Speaker 1: They're terrible, and they're terrible because they've not had a direction. That's the problem.
Speaker 5: That's a classic drop in for Ronnie and she only has eyes for Justin Herberts. Oh, Katie Newton built up.
Speaker 4: Although I was bummed that Perez didn't make it, I'm with you on that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was unbelievable. Vic, well, not unbelievable.
Speaker 5: He could still go to the practice squad. No, and they could still have contractual ties to Louis Perez. I am not positive how that works.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean you actually thought he was going to lead the NFL in passing this year.
Speaker 5: Well, I never went that far. I just said he'd be in a solid backup. You know, besides, Stick Stick had his time. Do you think Louis Perri's had his time?
Speaker 4: No, I think he should have more time. I think Stick had enough time last season.
Speaker 5: All Stick's had his reps. I know Stick has had his reps. But you know, it's what's weird. I know the rosters have been cut down to fifty three, but are you guys still flummoxed? I know I am. Look at me, I'm flummoxed that the Rams basically gave away their defensive heart and soul, Ernest Jones, to the Tennessee Titans for some flotsam and jets some draft picks. I mean, Ernest Jones the leading tackler last year. I think he had like one hundred and forty five tackles, which is a hell of a lot of tackles. Has been called the defensive soul of the team. He calls the signals for the defensive unit, and you just give him away. I mean, what's going on there? What happened with Ernest Jones? It is.
Speaker 3: Curious, But doesn't that make you think that there's more to the story, Like the fact that they were willing to move on from him, and especially this late in the game tells me whatever either their disagreements or if it was just a contract thing, or maybe they've got faith in somebody else on the roster being able to step up. But it does seem kind of late in the game to make a move like that without having a real effect on the team.
Speaker 5: Well, it's so bizarre because you've lost Aaron Donald, you know, the whole the Hall of Fame tackle. He he's he's retired, He's done so you're gonna You're gonna have like ten rookies on the defensive unit for the Rams.
Speaker 1: Vicky wanted out. They said, do you want to go?
Speaker 5: Go?
Speaker 1: He wanted out.
Speaker 5: I'm totally flustered and flummoxed by that move. And you know, I can hear the coach speak, you know, from Sean McVeigh, and he is he has sensational coach speak. You know, this is about the unit, and this is about the team, This is about the Francis. Ernest Jones is a stud.
Speaker 1: Vic, would you want to be would you want someone someone around that didn't want to be there?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: All right, there you go.
Speaker 5: But the vibe I was getting was Ernest Jones wanted to be a Ram?
Speaker 1: Well he asked to go?
Speaker 5: Well, something was, something was up.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you a question. If I gave you ten Otani bobbleheads, yeah, would you put them on a shelf in your house and treat it as a shrine.
Speaker 5: That's why Dodger fans are lining up at five point thirty in the morning today to get their hands on don't know, tiny bibblehead.
Speaker 1: No, but I'm saying would you do that? Vic? Absolutely yes, you would put ten on a shelf and just stare at them. I would stare at them, light some sage.
Speaker 5: Oh absolutely, as Phil Jackson used to like to sage in the lake of locker room.
Speaker 3: Yes absolutely, yeah, But to Katie's point, you gotta wait for an earthquake. Otherwise you're just sitting there.
Speaker 5: We're witnessing a phenomenon. You know. Now the chase is on for fifty to fifty the go Jew Go Jew in Japanese fifty Because the show's numbers are so staggering, and now it's the show and the season is so historical. What is that for?
Speaker 1: Now? You call him the show?
Speaker 5: Well, a lot of people call the show. In some short bursts, I'll call him the show. I call him the mount Fuji Masforte. Yes, otanis on, ITCHI bon number one. Forget Wringling Brothers, Barnum and Bailey. The Greatest Show on Earth is number seventeen.
Speaker 3: Me like five thirty in the morning for a bobblehead, though, like that's that feels a bit much, you know, like come on.
Speaker 5: Well it's not just Otis on, it's his dog decoy as well. On the bobblehead.
Speaker 1: Remember we knew he had a dog before he had a wife.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and Japanese has pronounced Decos.
Speaker 1: The name of the dog.
Speaker 5: Yes, but to make it easier, it's Decroy, but in Japanese will be deco.
Speaker 2: Sign.
Speaker 1: Vic, do you wish you could drive to Oltani's house and just sit outside and stare at it?
Speaker 5: No? No, he needs his privacy and Momico needs needs privacy, and that's I think that's very important for his life in Los Angeles. He needs tranquility. He needs to obviously, you know, he's to reset, clear the mind, clear the clutter. He's under a lot of pressure for it.
Speaker 1: What do you think he does when he goes home, Vic, what do you think? What do you think, because you know the mind of Otani, what do you think he does?
Speaker 4: Jeez, Fred, you want to know if he's got a bidet too well?
Speaker 1: VIC would know jonas.
Speaker 5: Well. I would speculate he would sit down and have some some green tea, some itto n the way of Ocha.
Speaker 4: Great point, and just.
Speaker 5: Do some research on the next next game. You know, he's always working, always grinding, always educating himself, trying to make himself better. That's the way of Otani. Uh So, I believe you'd be drinking a lot of green tea at n and studying probably on his on his computer or whatever tablet he uses. Probably who's he gonna face.
Speaker 3: Probably changes, probably changes the passwords on his account now a lot too.
Speaker 5: It's not easy being Altani sign No, not easy. But he's he's fabulous and we are I know, I am honored and humbled. And he's in the Dodger uniform. And again the Dodgers had a great wisdom in acquiring him, and he has paid incredible dividends, you know, both on the field off the field. He is a global superstar. So it's a giant knight at Targa Stadium. And obviously we have put out the call to get there early, and the fans have responded. So I hope everyone gets that bibblehead tonight a call.
Speaker 1: Did you post it on your X account there early?
Speaker 5: I don't think it was necessary for it. I think the fans they know the drill for the ol tiny bibleheads. You've got to get there early, be one of the first forty thousand, and you have an incredible piece of memorabilia. But last night's game, I was I was glued in to a five seven. The l a sports every pitch and it was just a playoff s game. No, I mean just from the from the start, you know runs were going to beat at a premium last night, Tiascar Hernandez had a sensational game. You know, everything is getting lost and uh, Chris Taylor's last at bad but Ti Oscar had a sensational game. Rb I single made a fabulous play in left field to get to get Jack out of an inning or was it Vessi, I'm not sure, but he made a beautiful play at the wall round.
Speaker 1: What's the difference the way of.
Speaker 5: Tate Tascar Hernandez is playing when wonderfult ball l A sports got to give love to the bully as well, fred all A, right, all right, you can give your love.
Speaker 1: You can give your love when we come back. Oh my god, Jonas is in today, Rodneyney Uh and now we continue on with Vic because he was saying something. I can't really remember what he was saying, Jonas, but he was saying something not very nice. Fred Well, I'd like him to repress our memory.
Speaker 5: Fredo is giving love to the Dodger bullpen. Last night, in a loss to the three to two defeat, the bullpen stepped up once again. Alex Vesia scoreless seventh inning. I mean two red bulls and Ito and o Chaser and Vessia is good to go loving his attitude this year is sensational numbers. Alex Vesia has been just a revelation out of the pen. How about Brazier scoreless eighth He has been sinceational, sensational, uh statistic since the Dodgers picked him up from the was it the Red Sox? I believe Ryan Brazier has the best era out of the pen in the major leagues. That's how effective? How lights out a Brazier has been. Kopeck scoreless ninth despite a strike zone from hell and Fred.
Speaker 4: I know you umpire.
Speaker 5: You have a lot of information on umpires. Why are these guys allowed to umpire crucial games? You know, put them put them in the you know, on the foul lines, put them at dirt, you know, don't put them behind the plane if you're a crappy out umpire as I'm not even sure who called balls and strikes last night, but his strike zone was insane. Why did they get the responsibility of such a big game when you can't even call balls and strikes?
Speaker 1: I understand what you're saying, Vic, but that's really not the way it works. They work in teams of four and they rotate, so you know, do rotate this. Oh, I know, we understand, Vic, But just because last night they happened to have the Dodgers and Orioles, they're not going to tell the guy who's supposed to work the plate. You're crappy. We don't even have a left field umpire during the regular season, but you'll be out there. We'll leave What are the bases open? You go up?
Speaker 4: Just rotate this, rotate this. Why is everybody so pissed off today?
Speaker 5: Damn that strike zone last night, I'm seeing Dodger hit his you know, walking away, you know, after you know, two or three balls, and that they're called strikes. That upsets me, you know, that's upsetting. You got to give the hitters. It's hard. It's hard enough to hit, you know, a ninety five mile an hour split finger, and yet when the bulls obviously outside, you don't get you don't get a ball hole. I'd like three. And you know, guys are walking back to the dugout, you know, you know, with their eyes towards the hardball. Heaven saying what the hell happened here?
Speaker 3: I do have further further information for you. Jansen Visconti was the homeplate umpire last night.
Speaker 5: Get him out of here, Get him out of here now.
Speaker 3: I do want to ask you, though, do you feel like that would be grounds for an ejection? Like if Dave Roberts went out to Jansen Wisconti and just said rotate this. And I don't know whether or not he would be grabbing at anything while saying that simultaneously, But if he said rotate this, would that be grounds for an injection?
Speaker 1: Do you think?
Speaker 3: I don't believe so, or in Fred's case, in erection. I mean again, we're just trying to figure out and get the answers here on the show.
Speaker 1: They're terrible, and they're terrible because they've not had a direction. That's the problem. Look, maybe it'll change things.
Speaker 5: Listen, I don't want to hear the phraseology. Well that's hardball. Uh, that's the naked eye, that's the the umpires way. No, these are big games, listen, these are not do or die games. But you know, do you have two teams Arizona San Diego? You know, three games back thirty games left in the regular season. Every game is is to me meaningful and profound. These are profound baseball games, and I like them. I enjoy watching them. But I just I just want a fair fight. I want a strike zone that's correct. Don't give me these, you know, these flipped out strike zones and umpires who really shouldn't behind the plate. Give me a quality umpires behind Is that too much to ask?
Speaker 3: No, I don't want to say. I mean the mood everybody's in today, I don't want to say anything wrong.
Speaker 5: I got good vibes for everybody. Okay, good Yoshi, Noble Yoshi, Noble Yamamoto is throwing for Oklahoma City tonight in Round Rock, Texas.
Speaker 1: Y'all hell yeah, right outside of Austin. Very nice Round Rock.
Speaker 5: Yamamoto last pitch in that game June fifteenth against Kansas City. He pitched two innings before the arm issue, the strained rotator cuff that has left him out his first ever outing in Oklahoma City for Yoshi. But remember Yamamoto man he was on when he was healthy six and two two point nine to two ERA for the Dodgers. So hopefully Yamamoto comes out of the Star healthy. And guess who's following Yamamoto for Oklahoma City on the Mountain tonight? Who's landon Knack? So it's Yamamoto Knack in Round Rock Tonight, Return of the Knack, Return of the knack Man.
Speaker 1: How long is Yamamoto gonna go vic.
Speaker 5: Maybe a couple innings, maybe fifty pitches. I'm not gonna straight them tonight. I'd say fifty to sixty pitches.
Speaker 1: Well, you're making the decision. You don't want to straight them?
Speaker 5: No, I just want to see him out there healthy. I mean, he's he had a good bullpen session, He's had some nice simulated games. Now it's time for some live hittings. So I'm looking forward to that as well. And you know, there was a Tony gonsol in sighting at Dodger Stadium. I don't know what that means. David David Veasse had it on his Instagram, had a picture of Tony on the mount I don't know what that means. But there was a catman sighting, So that's good news as well.
Speaker 3: Players there just for the bobblehead now too, that would be great. Imagine if Jason Hayward showed up. I left something behind. He walks out with a double bag full of Otani bobbleheads.
Speaker 1: You know they get more than one bobblehead, the players, do they?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, this was a very especial bobblehead.
Speaker 1: Because it's Cat the Dog.
Speaker 5: Exactly, because decoy is being held by Altani.
Speaker 4: It's just it's I'm not trying to be disrespectful to these a beloved bobblehead.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm not trying to be disrespectful to the artist. But have you guys seen because I know Fred you mentioned it's on eBay, like they're not even available, but I'm assuming that this one for two and twenty nine ninety nine on eBay is the picture of the bobblehead. It doesn't really look like Otani. Like it actually looks more like Alex VESSI has shaved, like I swear to God, like call me crazy, but if you look it up, it does not look all that much like Otani. I'm hoping, you know what we get later on tonight that the people have been waiting out since five am four, Like, I hope it looks a little bit more like Otani, because it does not, you know, doesn't pass the test for me.
Speaker 5: I've seen the picture. It looks it looks like a severe collectible. People are severe collective tonight, because you know the addition of decoy, I think is a magnificent.
Speaker 1: That not a bad bottle of wine either, Decoy the same.
Speaker 4: Are you calling Otani a drunk?
Speaker 1: No, but I'm saying decoy is not a bad bottle of wine.
Speaker 4: You're saying he named his dog after a bottle of wine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you did.
Speaker 4: Master V. Shut up to the park. He had a pit bull named two buck Chuck. Wouldn't it be sweet? That'd be awesome.
Speaker 1: Wait on that lead just too bad.
Speaker 5: Well, before we get to the high coup, fred also.
Speaker 1: Before, how much more do you have?
Speaker 5: I have? I have endless content?
Speaker 4: Fred us open.
Speaker 5: No, let's not do that, Naomi Osaka, let's do it. Her first win over a top ten opponent in four years, unseated, she goes into the press room rocking a Kobe Bryant black jersey.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice.
Speaker 5: I thought that was fantastic, you know, Kobe, that was it. Occa were very close. Kobe took took her under his wing, you know, years ago, and she wears his jerseys because she feels the spirit of the mom but within her. I thought that was a very very poignant moment.
Speaker 1: It was you know what that lead us too big?
Speaker 4: Fred, don't get your foot stuck in the doors. You got it halfway out right now.
Speaker 1: Hey, if we get off late, let me tell you something late. Yeah, we get off the same time every day. I am not taking any more crap from Petros and money about what time we get off. I'm not doing it anymore. We're off the exact same time. They used to complain. Sometimes are off early, sometimes are off late. I'm off the exact same time every day. I'm not taking it. Sorry, you listen to him complain.
Speaker 3: You know the part of the end of True Romance where Michael Rappaport's like just happens to be there when the shootout goes on, and he's just trying to get out alive. That's what I feel like right now, Like Fred and Petros are going to be firing at each other and I'm just trying to escape through the hotel lobby.
Speaker 1: I'm not putting up with it. I'm not taking it.
Speaker 5: This high coup for you on this Wednesday, August of twenty eighth. It's a anonymous Okay, see you made it up.
Speaker 1: Great, here we go.
Speaker 5: How dare you? Fred?
Speaker 1: How dare I? Dare you? We said here forty minutes and now you made up a high coup.
Speaker 5: Just because it's anonymous, it doesn't mean it was not written.
Speaker 1: All right, let's hear it. Well, what the full high coel writer? Fred? Alright, fine, we're gonna determine.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, go something like this, cool summer night, a full moon, frames the bird feeder, feeling you beat those birds tonight?
Speaker 1: Okay, and I don't think what do you mean frame the bird feed up? You made that up? You made that out of anonymous? Yeah, anonymous? You you're anonymous, Katie. Thank you, Adam, great job filling in for Kevin Jonas again tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Let's do it, hey, Fred, rotate this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hear you,