Speaker 1: That's okay. It's Friday. How y'all doing KCO Day Radio program phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Oh, I swear there's some people just wait until they hear the sound to send the email. You know, you can send it a minute before the show and I might see it. But if that's what it reminded you find, yes, don't worry. We have that in the stack. Do not fear. Okay, all right? Oh what is this plane story too? All right, we'll get to that in short order, due course, due time. Whatever you want to say. So excuse me, I should have done something about the voice. Take a little sip of the water there. So coming up on the show as per usual. It is Friday, so two hours from right now we'll be chatting with Pete Calender mid Days WBT. Just I had I'm not even I didn't even look at his show prep list. I don't think he's looked at mine. I don't think we need to probably on the same page here, you know why, because everybody is losing their damn minds.
Speaker 2: I recognize myself for the purpose of making an opening statement, good afternoon. Late last year, the white coat waste project exposed more than ten million dollars in taxpayer funds that were spent creating transgender mice, rats, and monkeys.
Speaker 3: Huh these DEI?
Speaker 1: So would you guys do to curious George?
Speaker 3: What France funded painful and deadly transgender experiments that forced lab animals to undergo invasive surgeries and hormone therapies at universities across the country.
Speaker 1: For well, wake forest, they give him cocaine? Did they give him cocaine?
Speaker 4: Two?
Speaker 1: Do we know?
Speaker 2: For example, the Biden Harris administration spent two point five million taxpayer dollars two point five million taxpair dollars to study the fertility of transgender mice.
Speaker 1: Uh, okay, okay, but that's it right, Just that one thing, just the thing there with the one time.
Speaker 2: Two point one million dollars was spent to find out if female rats receiving testosterone therapies to mimic transgender men were more likely to overdose on a party drug.
Speaker 1: Commonly, wait, do you have to set up a party? I just want to know. Do you have to do you have to have other mice there? One of them's got like that marshmallow thing on his head, right, he's got a two turntables at a microphone and the rest are down there with glow sticks. Daddy issues. I mean, what how do you I mean, if you want to test it accurately, how do you get them the the new transmit? How do you get them to take the drug in a party setting? Right? Because? I mean, that'd be a job. I'd love to interview whoever's job that is. You guys set the mood. You gotta have the right mix. What even sets it off at a at a lab rat party? Are we talking do rude old school little chemical brothers? Some more modern? We stuck in the dubstaff? What's going on here?
Speaker 2: Using the LGBTQ community to induce drug fueled what's called quote chem sex?
Speaker 3: I asked my staff.
Speaker 1: What I'm sorry, I know you asked your staff, and I'm very curious to you the what the chem sex? All right, let's all learn.
Speaker 3: What was chem sex?
Speaker 2: And the chemical and I guess it's something called GHB, which a date rape drug and also a drug that's used recreationally. So we spend over a million dollars to find out if female rats receiving testosterone therapy, Uh.
Speaker 3: We're more likely to overdose on a date rape drug.
Speaker 1: Dude, do you just to keep it? Do you have like some frat rats who come by and put the GHB and some of the other the rats drinks. How accurate? Is it? All?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: That's that has to be it, right, right, that's it right.
Speaker 2: Federal funds were also used to forcibly transition male monkeys to see if hormone therapy made them more susceptible to HIV.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's like if you got a bunch of animal abusers, right, like legendary ones, remember that whoever messed with that kitten and got the Netflix documentary that. Okay, we'll take them. Michael Vick back in his heyday? Who else? Am I a Cruella de Ville? And you're like, hey, you guys are now a Blue Ribbon Commission on experiments. We should do. What do you got for us?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: I didn't know this until recently, but monkeys cannot be infected with HIV yet.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's a side thing because I don't know if you've ever seen the internet, right, but continue, this.
Speaker 2: Federally funded experiment forced them to take hormone altering drugs to study.
Speaker 3: A virus they cannot have.
Speaker 2: The Biden Harris administration was so eager to propagate their radical gender ideology across all facets of American society that they were surgically mutating animal genitals like tax Paramney went to that. So my question is, were they castrating my castrating monkeys? Were they getting double moss sectomies the language that they used?
Speaker 1: Wait, were they then getting the other way too? What I'm not allowed to ask?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Did you have some monkeys that now are looking a little Dolly partnesque? I mean, obviously you guys are running some We live in a society where it is perfectly socially acceptable if for a half second, in perfectly fine weather, you happen to see a vehicle in the parking lot, even in a five minute or less little parking site, and if you see an animal move in there again, even though it may be the perfect temperature, the windows slightly down, the car could be running and you smash the window. People will gather film you and call you a hero. These dudes are like, oh monkeys, Oh hey, now I know why they all ran away? Yeah, South Carolina, what you were trying to do to them?
Speaker 2: In many of these experiments, were quote gender affirming care, which I learned about three years ago.
Speaker 3: What that meant.
Speaker 2: I thought that was maybe just some hormones or something very you know, something like that. But apparently gender firming care is actually surgical mutilation of genitals. And apparently it's not just humans, they're doing it too. We were doing it with taxpayer dollars to animals.
Speaker 1: Sure, why not?
Speaker 6: Is that enough?
Speaker 1: Is that enough for some of you to get a little offended there? But you might be able to convince me on the monkey side with the HIV stuff if there's a you know, yeah, scientific reason maybe, but what what are you talking about? And uh, you know that's just every day, every day this week, it's been something crazier and crazier. Now. I want to be careful though, because I did hear some lady ranting about some other cuts, and we don't want to cut too far. Okay here, I know what you're saying. You get k C Come on, man, what do you mean? What do you mean? That's why it's a pause. Then they'll go back and we'll do I just want to make sure because this other audio cut, I'm like, well, let's not jump to conclusions and we'll share that with you see an n melt down just everything under the sun coming up k c O Day radio program. Remember I said on Blue Sky that like a bunch of people were running around thinking that Elon Musk's team was the reason they read the Treasury is they were draining everyone's bank account because you know that's how that works. So this is this is the new panic over of Blue Sky. You're ready. This thing went super viral yesterday. Let's see. I guess she's a federal employee. I don't know. Federal employees are now saying they found a program downloaded a downloaded to their government computers. They could be used to sift through team chats, search for keywords, or monitor what they're doing. Quote. Some think Elon Musk's team is looking for signs of progressive thinking or disloyalty to Trump. Has anybody ever logged onto a government they give you a damn warning screen saying they're recording everything too. I don't think they just uploaded something. Three. I don't see anyone ross I was looking into this. Give me a favorite on your computer. I'm gonna spell it. T E A M S t E A MS found this thing. It boots up itself. Obviously management put there. It sends me messages through the day telling me to do stuff. So hopefully your computer is not affected with whatever it is.
Speaker 8: I keep trying to delete it. It keeps coming back. Yeah, you can't even delete it, dude.
Speaker 1: That's great. And then they use it. They use it to make us like virtually attend meetings and stuff. It's crazy. And and Ross had like, so Ross's house, I'm sorry if I'm spilling secrets here. So right where the table, you know, that landing table where keys come out. Everything in your pocket comes out at your house. So when Ross bought his house, directly next to where that table is is a Faraday cage and his phone keeps falling in there after when he gets home. So we're like, hey, we tried to call you, and like, oh my phone fell off the table into the Faraday cage again. And I was, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna be honest, I had no idea what that way it came with the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm like, I don't know, maybe you should put something around it, but the local zoning or something. I can't remember what you said. So so then diabolically they could use teams to essentially re create Messengers features, but with the company laptop that sometimes falls into the Faraday cage as well. So, uh, it's it. I don't know what it is, but you can't get rid of it. And it's running about a third of my memory load too at all times for some reason I do not know. So here we go. Yeah, yeah, I don't. I just assume, dude, I'm so paranoid that if somebody sends a raw, raw email and they're high enough in the food chain, I just open it, even though if I know it doesn't because I just paranoid. Me is like there's some program somewhere tick in a box, right, It's like when you pretend you have to pretend to read the terms and conditions.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you and I are different here because I assume they're also tracking that. But my speed and efficiency at deleting emails from like, you know, without even reading them. Yeah, it's it's unparallel.
Speaker 1: Like if I can send rass something during the show and at the end of the show, and I'm not making that this has happened, I reference the thing for a secondary purpose, like can you resend that to me? That is a real conversation that has happened.
Speaker 8: So the amount of work emails that come through that are like you know, like high up the food chain that I just don't read, just immediately delete.
Speaker 1: Well, plus they try to trick us into clicking on stuff our security lady does, so yeah.
Speaker 8: Like oh, your vacation time is gone, you should click this link. It's definitely not a phishing thing, but I do it for the opposite reason. I assume they are paying attention to me and they are tracking that, but they're going to see that and respect it the hustle.
Speaker 1: They respect your hustle at deleting the email that you know, even mathematically AI couldn't read in that time.
Speaker 8: It's sort of like, you know, like the Tyler Durton thing and fight Club where it's like I never pick up the phone like I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to be a good policy man. I don't do it either. So, and you got the Fairytay Cage issue you still yet to solve, so.
Speaker 8: It asserts dominance. I see they're like, hey, read this email and I'm delete.
Speaker 1: Not not not going to read that. So I'm sorry. Man. If that's what you guys are running around, you probably do there probably is some software that I don't know that it allows them to like boot your webcam and stare at you. But like this is that's an unusual thing integrated, especially like for when it's integrated for like metrics and goalkeeping or yeah, it depends on what your job is. Our sales department has a bunch of proprietary sales programs that you know, I don't work in sales, so you know, let's say any other thing. Are they helpful, not helpful, necessary, evil, whatever? But they exist so that they're higher be like, okay, so the salesperson made you know, cold calls, or they did client visits or like they tracked it. And I don't know if you know this, Ross and I we're being tracked right now, right now. There are people in this community tracking us and getting paid to do it. It's true. That's how they measure audiences, you lunatics. So I'm sorry, but h maybe just I don't know, maybe just go to work and go to work. And I suspect what many of your colleagues are doing that instead of sitting there running around like your cyber patrol. You're not big b A L L S are you? No, you're not big B A L L S. You're not on that dude's level. Well a little over a month now, just every day is I'm sitting there, and I'm sure you probably do it too right. You're contemplating and thinking about stuff, and even if stuff you know is going bad in your life, hopefully you temper it with yeah. But I'm sure somebody's got a worse off than me. Right, kind of puts it in perspective for you. I have, I am so I was. I thought we're gonna have to get a GoFundMe for Roy Cooper. Guy's been out, he's been uh fired, well fired ish, I guess, mostly by statute. But here, you know, about a month ago and here he picked up another gig doing anything. I was. You know, you got to feed yourself, your family, crazy world out there, man, And luckily, luckily, I'm sure after a grueling set of interviews and hiring and callbacks and waiting by the phone and everything that goes into it, he apparently was able to find this job at Harvard Teaching. So whoo, sure glad to see that a role that, no doubt he is uniquely qualified for, just as one of his previous predits, not the Republican one, not him, but yeah, you skip that one, and then you go back a governor and seemingly it is a pipeline to Harvard professorship unless you're a Republican and not so much. Yeah, so apparently Roy Cooper. No, don't worry, it's just for eight weeks. He's a temp worker. Probably isn't even allowed in the lunch room with the regular workers or whatever. He will be teaching a let's see, eight week teach I don't even know how many classes he has to teach, and how good is that for him? How long? How many pages could he fit one of his lectures on at his delivery speed? What is that page and a half ninety minute class? Have you heard him read things? Okay, Cooper will take a teaching role at Hobwood, which will take him away from North Carolina for eight weeks. That's fine. Even when he was wanting to run North Carolina, he held his kickoff parties not in North Carolina, so he'll probably adapt. Uh, Cooper said, Uh, let's see here. I look forward to teaching and working with aspiring public servants who, despite everything going on in the world, still care deeply about improving people's health like YadA YadA, and building bridges. I don't know if he means real bridges or hypothetical ones, but whatever, I'm dude, read the room right now, Read the room. With everything going on with this uncovering of what I have charitably described on the show as universal basic moonbat income, where basically, if you are a leftist, activist, politician, provocateur, whatever it may be, and you are ever in need of work, you can get a job at one of our fine universities almost immediately in a pretty cushy gig. You know, you may not even have to show up, or maybe you have to show up and just sit there like Hillary Clinton did with the thing at where was it, Georgetown Columbus. She's had so many, or you go get one of those sweet gigs at one of the you said, oh, I'm sorry, Right, That's what this whole week has been literally shining a spotlight on this this very biased, very one sided and uh and and not requiring. You're telling me that there are not people out there more qualified than Roy Cooper. What did Roy Cooper do during his time as governor? He set the record for vetos and and it ain't even close. Yeah, he's some I guess he did trick the Republicans into signing on on the Medicare thing. I don't know what else he did. Bro still had people homeless from hurricanes. He was governor over where the money's been given. Send him to Havard. You got the right letter after his name, Havard. So he'll probably be back to run for Senate. We'll see, all right, six forty kc O Day radio program. So as we go through all of these cuts and programs and crazy stories, I think it's important, right you gotta be able to even in the in the face of hearing about these immediately recognizable waste of taxpayer dollars, it still requires and I hope the the doge folks and Trump and those around him understand, you still gotta you gotta separate the the the wheat, so to speak. Okay, so you know, don't rush to judgment and just say all right, let's we're gonna shut it all down, We're gonna cut it all because inevitably you may do something or cut something that actually was of importance. So I and I was reminded of this as I was just you know, looking at all the videos on the internet yesterday where people were just kind of reading their lists of the craziest stuff they found. And then I came to this woman and I'm like, hang on, hang hold on a minute, let's hear her out. All right, I'm sorry, ma'am. Which we're also going to talk about your pronunciation of something. We'll get to that in a moment. But what did what did you find seven.
Speaker 9: Million dollars on various projects studying magic?
Speaker 1: Okay? What kind? I want to know more? I mean, let's not immediately cut that. What kind of magic we talk like? Which magic? Were talking like voodoo? Were talking like some little softer you know, like kids related to the Are you a genie? Are we talking about magic? Johnson? I don't think so. I think it's I think we're talking about magic. Seven million sounds like a boy did. Were we able to do some magic and it only costs US seven million? And now we can do a magic thing? All right, Well we'll put that on the maybe pile. What else? Are you going one.
Speaker 9: Point five million dollars to use kittens in a study to analyze motion sickness?
Speaker 1: I'm wait, hold on, remember remember the other thing we were talking about with the mice and the snippy snake. Okay again, who's sitting around in lab coats going, you know, we need to learn more about motion sickness. And by the way, uh the door that we sneak out back to smoke off the breakroom, I found a litter of kittens there. I wonder these little bastards get sick if we throw them in a you know that thing that they used to train astronauts. What are you doing? But did they get sick? I don't know, tell me more. Put it on the maybe pop it's.
Speaker 9: Point nine million dollars studying smart toilets that recognized the user's ASPNT.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine how liberating it would beat Ross's. I don't know how it is in your house how I mean, I live the dream every day. But to have a toilet that's just your toilet, it knows you from that from that other side, that's yours, it's your, fully customizable, it knows it. Maybe it plays music you like? That'd be amazing. So uh yeah, I don't map i'd be an Okay, expenditure, I'm sorry, you're gonna have to give me some more.
Speaker 9: Anal print two point three million to inject dogs with cocaine one hundred and eight.
Speaker 1: I bet that was hilarious, though, dog your see, dogs, just get a case of the Zoomies or whatever. Now they're on you know, pure bolivion marching powder. Did you make videos for the internet? It could be expended.
Speaker 9: Teen thousand dollars to study if a metal replica role Donald's. By the way, it's for Marvel kom looks Donald's. I know everybody knows who Donald's is.
Speaker 1: Ross, do you know who Donos is?
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm not going to mess with her because I say it incorrectly as well. I say Theos, but it's Thanos. I say, Thanos.
Speaker 1: You're not't gonna matter because she found out about the magic, So all right, so I'm sorry. So they studied a metal replica of Thanos Theenos for for what.
Speaker 9: Could really snap his fingers? Could really snap his damn fingers? The glove the Infinity Love with the Infinity stones.
Speaker 1: Well, don't keep us in suspense.
Speaker 8: Yeah wait, wait, does this mean we have a replica of the glove of the Glove? Yeah, do we have one with infinity stones? Because you're doing this.
Speaker 1: In the Oval office right now with it on, just like if you have you got that, would you snap in this case to see if it's also I don't understand and the content so it's a metal replica. But they wanted to see if it worked.
Speaker 8: They would also need to have somebody with the strength of Denos, right, they would need somebody.
Speaker 1: With that that ability that like how do you ebb and flow on stuff? Right? Because now there's certain people who could pick up other people's weapons who feasibly shouldn't be able to you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Right, I like the fact that they're like I've seen this before, Like why couldn't he just snap his fingers and double the resources or double the size of the universe. Why did he have to like take out half of it? He could have produced more resources he had the right.
Speaker 1: A lot of people are annoying, right, That doesn't do anything to cut down on the annoying, But like I want to know if it worked. Did I did? Did? We used to have another producer because we don't remember, like is there supposed to be some guy named Bob supposed to be here this morning and then just apparently it worked all right? Man, I'm I'm sorry. I now he said, not everything's crazy. You're gonna have to do more than this.
Speaker 9: Seventy five thousand dollars in grants on a Harvard study on lizards blowing off trees with a damn leaf blower.
Speaker 1: To study what But also that's some guy's job. You're been in like South Florida when uh, when, for whatever reason, just all the iguanas are out, Like holy crap, I didn't really. Maybe you go to the beach and one of those walkthroughs where they have the big bushes. There's a lot of iguanas that live in there, and you may not see them depending on the time of the day. But if when you're walking back the sun's going down, Like, why are all the like Alfred Hitchcock's the birds. There's some dude who just runs around with a leaf blower, screwing with him for science.
Speaker 9: With a leaf blower, that little squirrel couldn't even live his best life last year y'all had y'all have to take that little squirrel out. But y'all gonna blow lizards off trees with leaf blowless y'all from Harvard.
Speaker 1: I bet they're nice leaf blowers. Though also with the level of elitism from them. I don't think they blow their own lizards. I think that's the same crowd as running around going what are we gonna do? Mike, I'm not gonna have my blueberry smoothie. Who's gonna Who's gonna What if Hector doesn't show up? He's the guy who blows the lizards? What will we do? I'm sorry, I want to see a video of it now.
Speaker 9: Dollars to evaluate microaggression among Latin X individuals with Obesee.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, so you wanted to study fat the tinks individuals to see if they can get aggressive. I'm gonna leave that one right there.
Speaker 9: Eighty seven, nine hundred and forty four on the role of the xtroist cycle and nucleus accubans signaling on incubation of oxycodon cravings and female rats.
Speaker 1: I'm just I think that's the thing Nancy Mace mentioned. I also don't know that what any of those half those words were. As Trump would say, the only problem is I can't understand the word you're saying. So all right, look, ma'am, this is dragging on. Give me something to be mad reading it.
Speaker 9: That was sounds not to mention in twenty twenty three, we spent one hundred and fifty zero point seven billion dollars on the people who are currently protesting and burning our flags right now. So yeah, at this point of you don't like America, you could really leave, You could really leave because everybody right now was doing these press conferences, including Chuck Schumer's creepy looking at all of their ass this was probably eaten good off of this little global laundry mat that they've been doing. So, like I said, more than welcome to pack up and leave our country.
Speaker 1: All right, But before you do one, we got to figure out who's gonna be blowing the lizards, right, We gotta figure out we gotta delegate that to the magic. Did we get any magic? We should at least determine if they were successful with some magic, and it can be it didn't even have to be like super like, Oh we figured out how to you know, the alchemists, and now we can make gold right No, no, no, no, no, like give me the seventies side show Johnny Carson Philler act with Uri Geller or something I don't know. Man coming up on the show, Pete Calender. He'll join us at eight oh five. Apparently marketers have stumbled upon what could could I say? Could We don't know. We're going to need more data, more tests or digits to punch into the old algorithm, but they may have cracked the code on what consumers might respond to in advertising that might make your commercial look The best thing you can do is create a viral commercial. The super bowls all about it. It's not just the super Bowl the eyeballs on it, but rather the people who you know, they have the website after website after website, not just the official one. Where as soon as they get ahold of all the super Bowl commercials, they may they do it. They put it in the search engine, and then people go watch all of them. Hell, I'm guilty of it because when we need audio the next day, it's easier to go to that website where they got all the commercials and just all right, ross do this this right, okay, But the virality, that's what you want and appeers, much to the dismay of that angry poudy face chick from CNN who feels it's a return to misogyny, Carls Junior may have figured it out. So here's what they did well, actually, let me play the ad for you. See if you can figure out from the audio what's going on here, because brilliant nobody thought of this before. Here we go. Mm hm, Let's be real, everyone's going to be a hot mess.
Speaker 7: After the big game.
Speaker 10: Sure been there, and I've got just what you need.
Speaker 3: You're that post party Bob Carls Junior hangover broger.
Speaker 5: Hey, double bacon, Yeah, you need that double bacon, Tarboro Beef, past runs, cheese and sauce, just the way I like it.
Speaker 4: You do.
Speaker 1: It gets all your messy. You're so oh no oh, your parents don't teach you any man. Do you haven't napkin? You don't even wipe it there for its fine after the big game you just have. Yeah. So apparently if you put a hot chick in your commercial, dudes will watch it. Have you heard of this? Yeah, I like a lot of dudes. I'm assuming it's dudes the way that there are. Some of the women are mad. They assume it's dudes, so I'll assume it's dudes too. Yeah, they'll watch it. Women will hate watch it or fun watch it if they're normal, But yeah, dudes are gonna watch that. And you know what else dudes like giant hamburgers at Hardy's slash Carls Junior for lunch or dinner or even breakfast, discriminate. What'd you think was gonna happen? How is it? How have we gone so far that it's a news story that's some fast food or soda or anybody put a woman in tight clothes up there and went buy our stuff, and they're like, oh, look at this. Oh it's crazy the consumers is what the consumers are wanting to click on. And then, of course then you gotta get the lunatic who's like, God's well, it's horrible. I can't believe it. You know why, because she never looked that good in her life incorrectly eating a sandwich in an irresponsible, non napkiny manner. Nor have I I look like, what must happen if a polar bear catches somebody when I eat? So you're not you're not gonna film that? Yeah? Yeah, that's where we are the uh stumbling upon the marketing secret of boobs so and by the way, other companies, you guys should uh, you guys should, I don't know, maybe maybe try it out. Been a long time before we've had us most of the commercials that were a quote unquote massagyist. But speaking of CNN, they were in locksdown up with MSNBC yesterday. Let's see here, and it's a particular individual on the Doge Nerd team there that has drawn their ire. Can you believe? Can you believe somebody who was just an adolescent a few years ago would do something like this? Let's start with CNN's freak Out Show.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so this is a nineteen year old high school graduate who has used the unfortunate nickname big Balls online, so that would be one way that we could refer to him. He is now working at Musk's Behest inside Doge.
Speaker 1: And we woman, I don't know if you got kids, I'd love to see if you got teenage boys, what their their hotmail or proton mail or whatever the kids are you is. I'd love to see what all their login names were, because I know you're going to be shocked to learn this. Really not putting the number sixty nine or four twenty in there is that's progress. I named a foot I named a fantasy football team. I can tell you what I named it. I named it something because there was my buddy's girlfriend was in it. And there's a word. If you said the word, she'd get mad, and it was moist. She hated that word. But then I found out she also didn't like any words added an st at like st. So to this day, in that fantasy it's the only fantasy league I'm still in I have. In my legacy league, I am Team Moist Fist and I don't know why. So people find that not easy on the ears. And I was as in my twenties, late twenties when I came up with that banger. So yeah, I can believe a nineteen year old called himself that on the internet. Once, I'm sorry, is there something else?
Speaker 11: Looked into his background and so we found, you know, several notable things erin, one of which is that this individual has founded multiple companies, including one with another unfortunate name, Tesla dot SEXYLLC, which he established in twenty twenty one. He would have been around sixteen years old.
Speaker 1: Breaky, wait, hold on, hold on, hold on, Brady, teenage boys love dirty words, and as a former teenage I can tell you that's true. That's true.
Speaker 5: Ross.
Speaker 1: Do you ever have a horrible screen name or something that was clearly juvenile and just signing the Times being a sixteen year old or an eighteen year old or whatever. Okay, your current handle is you running for an office You're not running for, So throw that out there now, MSNBC they took a slightly different approach, which somehow is far more hilarious.
Speaker 12: Nineteen year old nineteen years old is a high school graduate works at DOGE. He has access to US government systems. His professional and online history call in a question whether he would even pass a background check typically required to obtain security clearances. Security experts tell Wired he runs something called Tesla dot Sex, which operates.
Speaker 1: A rowing websee.
Speaker 12: He worked at a startup that hired convicted hackers. Someone using his Telegram handle solicited a cyber attack and on his LinkedIn and I apologize to the Saints out there, and we know a lot of the Saints listened to the show. He called himself Big b A L L S. I won't say the whole words.
Speaker 1: I won't be vulger.
Speaker 12: That's what he calls himself. So big Balls has all of our social security data and maybe downloaded it, maybe didn't share it, maybe.
Speaker 1: Did know, maybe made an asking meme out of it. I mean, also, they go, it's nineteen high school graduate, and then like, by the way, he started like nine companies. I mean, so you're dealing with the intersection to somebody who like started nine companies as at that age is seen by the richest man in the world, is one of the top tech guys to have in your pocket, and you're just say he's just a high school graduate. You're still out of your league. By the way, Joy Reid, if anyone was offended by watching something on TV and still tuned into your show, you don't have to trigger. You can say the word man, They're gonna be fine. Apparently some of you were quite immature and continue to be uh, am, I dad, that's okay. Not over at MSNBC. Joy Reid's never seen anything like it, CNN, never seen anything like it. That a that a literally a high schooler five minutes ago. Uh had an online screen name that had some sort of genital reference in it. Are you kidding me? My brother I camera with the email address. Way, he had an email address with the word farting in which my mom hated. I still has it, Oh, Pete, Yeah, Joe, what's up? Hey Joe? Hello, yeah, go right ahead.
Speaker 13: Hey did you hear it?
Speaker 1: I can?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 13: So I just want to let you know. You know, I got two kids aged ten and twelve. Their Disney profile names are mc ball's and mcnutts. That's their own creation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, was were you proud and your wife wasn't? Or were you both proud? Or was a reverse?
Speaker 13: Okay? So like me, I saw that, you know, I shook my head.
Speaker 5: I laugh about it.
Speaker 13: My wife does one of those roller.
Speaker 6: Eyes kinds of things.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 6: You know, we live in a.
Speaker 13: House with just boys. But another good thing is they have an uncle who shares that account. They gave him the mcplum's name.
Speaker 1: That's a theme here. So obviously, sir, are you worried that one of these young men may as early as five to six years down the road, find himself at the right hand of the richest man in the world, in the world under cover, uncovering just the craziest secrets, Like would you would you feel like a failure is a parent? That's where your kid ended up? Oh my gosh, I mean of course, yeah, obviously, all right, all right, thanks, I appreciate it. No, you kidd get all that, get rich whatever, you get five percent of some startup that gets billion dollar valuation overnight. He build a big house and it could literally have their screen name on it, and you're still moving in So uh yeah, Hey, Jen, what's up?
Speaker 5: Good morning?
Speaker 14: I am so tired of this manufactured outrage and what drives me crazy is how we bend to it every single time, which is just garbage. And I really think that we need to just go ahead and send Elon Musk a knife message on X saying very simply bring big balls back.
Speaker 1: Okay period. All right, Well, i'd be careful hashtaging that, but I mean it's it's X, so you got to go in there and say whatever you want basically, so let them let him know how you feel. Jef, thanks call. See not everyone's outraged craziness. Speaking of Elon Musch, did you guys see this story? And I don't know, maybe it's the cynic in me. I gotta tell you my entire radio career, I've probably done a hundred stories. We'll throw away stories. Hey, Meteors come in, everybody panic and then like you have to figure out how close it is to Earth. Usually they're not inside literally the orbit of the moon, but when they are. Then they start giving you weird distances, like it's thirty seven giraffes tall, and you're like, I don't how tall is a damn giraffe? And you didn't even say tall, you said thirty seven giraffes? Is it side to side where they're standing up? Are you laying them down? Which they probably don't like?
Speaker 8: How?
Speaker 1: What does this give me? Numbers? Well, this is a number I haven't seen in a while, according to a European space agency. Oh, it's probably in European giraffes. It's gonna make a swallow joke. But we've been to that well too many times. Has announced that, Eh, where is this, dude? Okay it is in this year? No, okay, So here we go a twenty thirty two collision with a fifty meter I don't know how many giraffes that is. I looked up the meters fifty meter asteroid is currently recently been recalculated to a one point nine percent chance it hits Earth likes as most of these stories go, that's that's that's probably the best odds I've seen in a while. And I don't know why. I'm like, good, I'm sick of doing these stories. We're at the end. I gotta go. And by the way, it's uh, you'll pass outside of Mars's orbit, right, And then I'm like, ah, it's like a bait and switch. This thing could hit your new chef. I wouldn't build anything in twenty thirty two if they don't adjust this. Does that just be your luck?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Get this beautiful new shed, finish all the work, you got your tools, and they're super excited. Then boom, you're the guy from the opening scene of Men in Black, not the opening scene, but the second one at the farmhouse, you know, the one poor guy's truck. So yeah, one point nine percent. However, they point out that previously it had been ranked as or I guess estimated as high as one point two percent, But the numbers vary a lot, they every time they run them again. So I wouldn't get your hopes up. I wouldn't have a watch party. But and even if it did hit the earth, obviously that's not a dinosaur killer or anything, but it's gonna mess up your shed, and it'll mess up a whole lot around it too. And then the other part is, even if it stays intact, the higher probabilities hitting water, and the likelihood is it wouldn't stay intact. So now you're dealing with buckshot, which can hit everybody. Shed this dude wrote this book or that, like he's getting features in publications like The Guardian and The New Yorker. But okay, all right. Author Miguel Connor said he became obsessed. So he's a writer. He writes biographies, by the way, and I guess he's somewhat of note whatever. And he said that he decided to turn his attention to write his new biography of the King of rock and Roll, Elvis Presley. I know what you're saying, dude, there's a ton of these. There's a video, you know, there's movies. There's They had a Presley movie that came out with Tom Hanks on Netflix a couple of years ago. It's not half bad. What don't we know? Well, his has a little bit of a twist. Let's see here. I want to make sure that I'm giving you the exact correct headline on this thing.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 1: The book is called The Occult Elvis, The Mystical and Magical Life of the King. Okay, tell me more so in the book, Connor, I'm not making any of this up, by the way, because I couldn't. In the book, the author argues that there was another side to Elvis Presley, who was actually a faith healer from the ninth moon of Jupiter and as a boy, was given visions of himself in white jumpsuits by aliens and he so, I know what you say, he was like who told him that? Were there people around Elvis? And at the end, this is what he was telling people, and you know, the drugs and everything. No, no, no, no. Connor said that in twenty twenty two, during a retreat with friends, they went on an ayahuasca ceremony and he was himself given visions during the psychoactive cleansing ritual to this whole undocumented side of Elvis Presley. So he took the ayahuasca. Something convinced him that all of this was the case. And then he wrote a book. And now he's getting features in The Guardian because of something from an ayahuasca trip, and he goes in a lot of detail too. Let's see, because they then they go I guess they did find some stuff, which clearly sounds like he's joking. With people, and then they just tack that on there as well. So yeah, all right, so here we go. So what powers did Elvis have is what you're asking, right, I can tell you it's in the book. You ready to back up his ayahuasca claims, fuel claims, whatever you want to say. The author documents Presley's talent for weather manipulation and points to an incident one day when he waved his hands to clear rain from the sky ahead of an outdoor performance, and then another incident where it is alleged by a former groundskeeper that they had a racquetball court at Graceland and it was raining one time and some friends of Elvis wanted to play, so he came out. I guess he waved his hand in the top raining. So all given to this guy because he drank poison, but not enough to kill him, just enough to, you know, make him see dragons or God or Elvis with magic for about six hours. All right, So if you want something truly crazy, there you go. I think he's great man. Can you imagine the multitude of books laying in wait on the way whatever that street is in Seattle or the one up in Philly, The Kensing I actually know the name of that one, Kensington Avenue, which if you ever just want to see what happens when when Hope departs, drive down Kensington. All those people though that are like in their weird standing up rigor Mortis thing because they're so high. Can you imagine how many books are up in there? You'll probably get them a publisher. Well, let's see another incident where apparently a friend of Presley, during a conversation, asked him to say, Hey, what do you if aliens show up? You think they're gonna want to murder us all, which is a conversation I think most people have had at some point sitting around You're like, what if they show up and they're nice? Yeah? What if they're not? And then you know, you just make a Hollywood movie, At which point he reportedly disclosed to his friend that know, it'll be fine because he himself is an alien. Wasn't he an alien? And one of the men in blacks where they were looking like, oh, you wouldn't believe who's an alien? Did Michael Jackson his teacher a couple that was here Elvis clip in there? I think there was an Elvis clip in there in the Men in Black documentary. Now, when asked if Elvis used his powerful it sounds like he does. He's clearing raquetball court so people can go play racquetball. However, the author argues that actually Elvis was a dark magician, more along the lines of counter counter cultural. Oh and then when he did the thing with his hips, he's putting people in a trance. I see what you did there. Don't do any more ayahuasca, sir, you done. That's it. There's anything else that comes out, he's gonna You're probably not gonna like it. M there's a whole bunch of his craziness. By the way, he's not the only one. Who else of the era is probably an alien. I don't know if they're all from the ninth thing of but of Jupiter, the ninth moon of Jupiter. Who else? Little Richard bb King, Jerry Lee Lewis and Johnny Cash that's why they kept killing him, But not really, they just went home. So whatever planet they're from, Dude, how dangerous is that you have a book, an existing book contract, and you go do a bunch of ayahuasca and they're your publishers, like, oh, you got your new manuscript who'd you do a profile? Oh I didn't want on Elvis? Okay, all right, what's a lot of those as yours? Any different? A little bit? Here you go, and then they published it. By the way, Elvis's not dead. He also went home somewhere. I'm not going to read the rest of this article. But for those of you who were worried that he might be dead, now he just repatriated. Trump deported him. Probably Tom Holman just deported him. That's the funniest story too. This morning, there was a big meeting in the Hamptons yesterday, so he got to you know, and keep in mind, I think I went a starter home about two mil there. So the folks, the the folks in the Hamptons gathered and by the way, they do this in such a I love the wording of this one paragraph. Here we go East Hampton officials reassure residents that officers won't support their staff. That's right. So you had a bunch of g wagons pulled up out in front of this Hampton thing yesterday with a bunch of judging by the photos here, a bunch of people who are very upset that there was a possibility that at some point they might have to make their own smoothie or God forbid. And I hate to say it and then have it turn out interact with their kids. But also it's just yet another narrative there. East Hampton officials wanted to quell residence fees that police could deport maids, landscapers and nannies. Are they also carrying heavy drug charges like this guy in Durham that the Rio wrote a puff piece about. We'll get to that, get to that with Pete, but coming up here. Yeah, and then here's the paragraph real quick that just threw me. So basically the chief went out of there. He's like, we don't do immigration enforcement. We're also not going to stop them. So I'm glad he said that. But he's like, they're probably they're not coming for your your maid. Calm down, lady, and then they write this, wait here it is. East Hampton residents were grateful for the reassurance that their undocumented employees and neighbors will be able to avoid deportation. They weren't concerned. I'm sorry, this is the synic to me. They didn't care that they thought that the person who actually raises their children so they don't have to, you know, be around them. They're not worried for that person's safety. They're worried they have to interact with their own kids. So it'll be okay, all right, seven forty five CaCO day radio program Racetagic from the Weather Channel. Here morning morning, Friday morning, the best of mornings. Well, technically Saturday and Sunday are better, but the ones we talk to you anyway. Yeah, all right, So speaking of Saturday and Sunday, make it not suck, but if it does on Sunday, at least we have a fallback. So yeah, we do.
Speaker 15: Depends on what your fancy is. Yeah, either way, a lot of people there for the entertainment. Oh, I'm sorry you're still on that.
Speaker 1: Well you said it. I didn't. By the way, Ross and I both heard you say it and instantly react, and having not consulted with each other, you totally saiday, yesterday, Okay, it's okay, man.
Speaker 6: It's all right, it's all right. I gotta dig in.
Speaker 15: I gotta see if I could still I might still have that horn Italian horna changes. But yeah, yeah, so let's see I today probably the best of the next several days. Well, Sunday won't be bad either, mid upper sixties those two days, and should see a fair supply sunshine. Taking a peak right now satellite picture. Yeah, seeing a few clouds in spots. Other than that looks good across the state, even out into the mountains as the front is now south of us. A little bit of cloud around Raleigh heading toward Greenville, Fayetteville rather than that good looking day. And then as we go through tonight and tomorrow, we'll see a little bit of rain around that looked like a bunch or get kind of wedge back in remember that day. It was a couple of days ago when you're in the forties, similar day Saturday, mid upper forties.
Speaker 6: And then by.
Speaker 15: Sunday we're back in the mid upper sixties and the sun comes back, and then I mean, I really don't want to get into too much next week. Rain is possible, if not likely, every day next week at one point or another.
Speaker 6: Yeah, every day. Yeah, it's kind of it is what it is.
Speaker 1: And there's a couple of mornings where it may.
Speaker 6: Be marginally cold enough in some areas.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, So.
Speaker 1: I don't know about our Monday, they probably already close.
Speaker 15: Yeah, well I'm closed for Monday. But that's tradition. But now I think it'll stay north on Monday, Tuesday, Tuesday system looks interesting. We get wedged in with the next one coming in later next week and then yeah, so I think there's gonna be a couple at least the charity will be out there, especially to the north. If we get wedged in enough, we'll have to see. But daytime highs at the rain around only in the forties and fifties till about Thursday, when we may get back close to sixties. So I just uh, I plan on a SAGI week next week. Don't watch the cars. How about that?
Speaker 1: Okay, car, you're bragging again? Your fleet, your fleet of autos?
Speaker 6: Yeah, my fleet have your service to do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I'll let him know, thank you, sir, appreciate it, and we'll be back. Hang on. I had to dip back because I left this out. So when the author did his ayahuasca trip and was imparted with who Elvis secretly was dark alien wizard by the way for just joining us from Jupiter ish something? Uh you probably wondered, Well, did he did he talk to Elvis in his Ayahuasca trip? Uh? No, No, Rather he was greeted by a giant, floating Joseph stalin Head, who then morphed into Jesus's head, and he he said, once it showed an epitome of evil morphine into an epitome of peace, he knew he should trust it. I'm gonna throw something out here for you and the Probably some religious people aren't gonna like this. Chances are if at any point today you're greeted by a hovering giant, you know, Joseph stalin Head, even if it morphs into Jesus and tells you something you should double source. It would be smart. I mean, is it Jesus? I mean, anything's possible, but probably not, especially the whole stall thing near at the beginning. What is WEIRDO probably got a million dollar upfront to write this thing. That's it ross ayahuasca Fridays on the show when you get a sponsor attached, probably whoever makes buckets to throw weapon and because I hear that's part of it, dude, I have no desire for that. Every have we ever done a story where somebody does an ayahuasca trip and it's not just insane after or the person's crazy after. I mean, if it's for I'm not gonna tell you what if you're an adult and you want to go to the jungles of Borneo and do that or whatever. I mean, I can't stop you. But I'm just pointing out that any story that has the word ayahuasca and it's like, why can't Aaron Rodgers throw anymore? Why did this person decide he had to murder his whole family? It's never like, hey, this guy did an ayahuasca trip and he just founded the largest tech company with the fastest growth over the last decade. You ever have that story, Let's check my stack here, checked it twice. Not in there, So uh take something from that? And uh, man, not only is it not, this ain't America anymore, this ain't even West Virginia anymore. So did you know in West Virginia it is illegal. You may not believe me, but it is. According to prosecutors, it is illegal to stuff five children ranging an aid from two months old to six into a giant suv. Not strap them in like you buckle them, but just place them in there because they're unbuckled, and then go to a Taco Bell drive through and slam a six pack of some sort of craft beer. I'm assuming it had high alcohol and then go to sleep. You can't do that. And we welcome in our media Buddy Radio, Buddy to the South, Middays, WBT, Pete Calender, and man P. I can't believe this is it, Buddy, is our last hit ever together, So let's make it a good one. Wait, but why I have been offered a prestigious teaching position at Havard So oh you too? Yeah, everybody's go I'm sorry you didn't get one. No, oh wow, I should have checked. I just assumed. I thought maybe it wasn't Harvard, it was one of the other IVY leagues. Now, isn't that crazy that we have been so in North Carolina within the last twenty years to elect not one, but two three, just two Harvard professor would be Harvard professors who were kind enough to be our governor first. That's right.
Speaker 5: What are the odds? Right? The odds are probably somewhere like the odds that Cynthia Nixon has seventeen trans people in her immediate family.
Speaker 1: Like those kinds of odds. It's just very Yeah.
Speaker 5: And remember the honorable mention here for John Edwards, right, and and Jim Hunt, right, they got well.
Speaker 1: Was oh Hunt, did Hunt do the Harvard thing too?
Speaker 5: No, not Harvard. He got there, but they got there. They got you know, little schools and stuff named after them. And you know, John Edwards was sort of the first, my first uh awareness of this, uh you know, politician to public university pipeline where they would create jobs for people. And John Edwards, Yeah, what No, for real.
Speaker 1: This, by the way for soft landing pads for leftistm.
Speaker 5: No have you heard of us ai D anyway?
Speaker 1: What a week to come out.
Speaker 5: Right, right, I mean perfectly timed, like as as Elon Musk and his merry band of reformers are simply putting the information out and I'm supposed to believe this is outrageous. They're simply mapping the system and showing where the money has gone through the USA I D program and oh lo and behold it's been funding the left wing managerial glass and and in that week where people are like, holy cow, this is basically our shadow government that's been operating for years.
Speaker 1: Is what we're calling it.
Speaker 5: On I was, yeah, I was calling it a temporary basic income I think at some point or tv I.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: So the yeah, so John Edwards, remember the U n C. Chapel Hill created what was it, the Center for Poverty and Work or something like that, and they just basically parked him there, gave him a big fat salary until he could run for president. Again, that was the sole purpose. And as soon as he ran for president, then they they closed the thing down. So it was very obvious what it was designed to do, which was to keep him his poverty, all right, right, it was to keep him out of poverty, to keep him out of poverty and quote working, which he really didn't work. And then we saw you mentioned former Governor Bev Perdue and she went to Harvard and did a class. I can't remember if the late kay Hagen got something like that as well, but yeah, be Purdue then became like, wait a minute, why is she was a one termer and they gave her a Harvard gig? Why what could she possibly have to offer? And that's kind of the deal with her.
Speaker 1: You didn't see what her class was, Class one am lottery legislating.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a coach with Jim Black doing a zoom call from federal prison.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And then now you got my good friend Ray and By the way, I call him that because Hillary Clinton called him that. I believe Kamala Harris called him that at.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I see you write that on Twitter and then people go.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah. So it's as we get more distance from the Hillary Clinton era. H I think it's becoming less germane. But I still enjoy calling him Ray. And so Roy Cooper goes up there. Now he's got a teaching role. He's a leadership fellow and apparently his course, according to the News and Observer, he'll be teaching about the intersection of government and public health, which I'm going to go out on a limb and say, COVID will not be part of the curriculum.
Speaker 1: I tried to. I tried to and literally his only win and you can correct me if I'm wrong, and it still baffles me. It was the Medicaid expansion, Medicare expansion, right, the Republicans basically gave him. Other than that he holds the record for most vetos.
Speaker 5: I guess there's right, right, And yeah, vetoing school budgets. But he's not going to be doing anything about education, I guess. So it's all just it's just about the intersection of gov co and public health. So it is, as you said, it's a very niche kind of topic here, which I guess is why he's only doing it for eight weeks or something. But don't worry everybody, he is still considering that run for US Senate in shocking news that, of course everybody in North Carolina politics expected him to be doing, is to run for US Senate for the seat that is currently held by Tom Tillis.
Speaker 1: They're actually and actually there was a line in the article this morning if there's something like I guess he in his statements that I won't but don't worry, I won't be forgetting about North Carolina or gone too long. And I'm like, bro, you kicked up both of your campaigns for governor, not in North Carolina. So right, we're good. And what a boon. By the way, because a ninety minute lecture at his oratory speed is probably just a page and a half double space.
Speaker 5: So that's true. That's true. If if you're doing one of the AI audio capture programs, you could then get the transcript and listen back in like five time speed and be done in like about ten minutes.
Speaker 1: I would, I would guess efficiency.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is, which is not on brand at all, but it is an example of the way that the managerial class of the left, you know, government employees, politicians, these NGOs, these non government organizations, and this is at local, state, federal level, international level that we're hearing all this stuff coming out from USAID funding. This is I call it the shadow government because this is how on day one, the any Democrat that wins office has basically a plug and play personnel apparatus that they just stick in and then if they are not in power, they move them into the NGO sphere. They draw the public tax dollars, they then wash them through the NGOs through these grants, and they fund people in these positions who don't really do anything. Like if you look at the like, whenever I donate to a charity, I always want to make sure that very little of the money goes to admit strative costs.
Speaker 1: Right, anything more than.
Speaker 5: About fifteen dollars fifteen cents on the dollars is too much. If you want to help what the cause is trying to help, then you want to make sure that most of the money is going to the actual programs, not to administrative and when you look at what the USAID money goes to. For example, it's not even I mean it's like I've seen some numbers that peggets somewhere about eight out of every ten dollars goes to goes to administrative domestic So it's not even going it's.
Speaker 1: International political political memberships. Oh no, that's right.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking about launching the Peak pro. It'll be thirty thousand dollars for and it will only be for government subscriptions where I tell them that they're doing everything wrong.
Speaker 1: Is that what's on your Patreon? Because like when we get done, you always post part of the interview and I can't listen to it because I don't have the pro. I guess tho, No, that's only that.
Speaker 5: That's that's just five bucks. That's and you can actually be a free member too, but you won't get access to the special content. So but yeah, I've been doing it wrong. I've been setting the price point way too low. That's uh, yeah, that's my mistake. But this is and we've talked about this too, I think in the past about different things. It's a way that people argue that you're seeing right now. It's very clear. It's called the Motte and Bailey fallacy. But I don't know if it's actually a fallacy, but it's it's a tactic. And so you make a controversial claim and that's the bailey, and then when attacked, you retreat back to the more defensible claim, and that's the mott and it's it's named after.
Speaker 1: The old medieval yeah, yeah, the old.
Speaker 5: Medieval castles and stuff, and so the bailey's like the farm land out front. And so you make a controversial claim, where you do something controversial, you get attacked, you retreat back. So the defensible position here is that we are feeding starving children in Africa. And that's why that's all you see in defensive usai D. They're not talking about the funding of the Dei musicals in Ireland, or the trans opera in Columbia, or the Tan and Peruvian comic books, or the sex changes in Guatemala. They're not talking about that stuff because that's the bailey. That's the more controversial elements that are indefensible, and so when attacked they retreat back to we're just giving rice to South America, you know, stuff like that.
Speaker 1: It's so, but it's here's the thing that I'm having trouble wrap my head around when I want. You've seen video of the Nitwitz who decided they were going to stroll around our own capital in Raleigh. They went to the they strolled around the labor department. I saw you were quite impressed with that, parked down in front of Treasury or the you sad office in New York. And it's like, how do you show your face for this? Cause it's just it's not like there's one thing there. It's everything, and it's and it's everything on steroids and insane. And I'm telling you, Pete, and let me I'm curious your thoughts. Two thoughts from from me. One, You and I have made our careers talking about how it is. But did you know it was that bad?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: That's one? And then two, well let's just start with that one there. Did you know it's this bad? And then my my second thing is I'm worry. I was sitting there the other day watching all this come out, and I'm like, there's no this is people. There are so many people that are losing their hustle, right, They're gonna lose this. There's there's only so many places, there's so many universities. That can create jobs for them, Right, somebody's gonna go postal. Dude, there's too many oxes getting bored here. I don't want it, but I wonder about it, but it needs to be done. And did you think it would be this bad?
Speaker 5: So I did not know. Well, I always assumed that there was a massive amount of waste, fraud, and abuse. It's hard to know how much that would be. And if even if the entire USAID program is corrupt, then it's that's forty billion dollars out of what are we up to now, six trillion dollar budget. I don't even remember, So that would not that that's a drop in the bucket. So it's not surprising. It is surprising in its scope for just USAI D And that's the thing, like, this was the easiest one when they went when Elon and his crowd went in there, and they were like, all right, let's take a look and see where we should start. This was the one that popped out to them the most because it was the most easily identifiable stuff and it had a large percentage of questionable expenditures.
Speaker 1: Where Congress is already sniffing around it too, that there's been a reel over the last two years of members of Congress going, you have no idea how bad.
Speaker 5: It is, right, And then when they bring the usai D chiefs Samantha Power, one of these shadow government employees who goes back and forth between the administration and these NGOs and agencies, and when they bring her in and they ask her, like rand Paul was asking her, like where are the documents? And she's like, well, you know, basically, you don't get them, Like the usai D just were uses for refuses to provide transparency. And it's weird. They've been actually funding a lot of covert CIA backed operations. We're talking color revolutions in other countries, destabilizing efforts. And oh, by the way, some of the USAID money funneled through one particular organization that happens to be connected to the people involved in the first impeachment of Donald Trump. So like, right, so this is like they're doing it with our tax money. So did I know it would be this bad? I didn't know because I had no evidence, And so I don't I don't want to assume the absolute worst when I don't have the evidence, because sometimes it makes you sound like a crackpod conspiracy theorist. But I'm not surprised, let me say it that way. I'm not surprised. As for the h I will say the people that were marching around the Labor Department, I did point out, I think on Twitter that that this is the closest they will have come to labor. So I do recognize that, right, that's because they they worked a day, right, So so there is that Now will they will they they go crazier? Maybe? Yeah, maybe, which you know, people on the right get angry when they feel like their government has screwed them over. People on the left get angry when their government isn't doing enough. I think there's a difference in uh in just our philosophical outlooks. I would be happy to see the USAID just, you know, just completely obliterated. It obviously has lost focus of whatever that core mission was supposed to be when Kennedy created it.
Speaker 1: Here's the other thing they're sniffing around NIH and a few other places, And I love that it's it's nineteen year olds on Zen just like the communications mean people for Trump because it's like, yeah, that's that's just crazy. But if every agency is as chock full as this doesn't it undermined the concept of what our government is where we're not perfect, but we're not the third world place right where there's corruption, but we at least make an attempt to try to stamp it out instead of everybody like I start feeling like I'm in, you know, and it's it's it's like a coup, a recent coup country at this point, and I hate that. I hate that because I think we have a better system. Well.
Speaker 5: I remember talking to former Lieutenant Governor Dan Forest about this when he was trying to do some you know, some changes to state government. He said, if we were building state government today, it would not look the same as it does now. This infrastructure was built a long time ago, and just like anything else, you know, this has to be like the underbrush before Los Angeles wildfire. It needs to be cleared out. But when you have such a behemoth with all of the money attached to it, people then gravitate to it. There's a reason why the zip codes around DC are the highest roll of the zip codes in America. Right they siphon that money off. So we all knew that this is this was happening. It was a matter of how do you get at it? And it turns out it takes a couple of young kids with laptops and the ability to run code through these systems and then just tell people what you found. And that's what like, that's why these attacks coming from the left against what they're what Elon and this crowd are doing. They're not going to land because this is just information, this is just true.
Speaker 1: They're not affording it, like you know, it's one an epstein asque thing where they're holding on to it for personal benefit. I likened it too. They just these nineteen year olds went to their first strip club, had to stack of ones and threw it up in the air and made a rain and it's all those details and you can't combat that. It's a stripper now, it's a stripper brawl. All right, I got ten seconds. We'll have to end on stripper brawl. But all right, I'll do it again. I'm not teaching at Harvard, so sorry. Oh yeah, all right, man, we'll talk to you next week. Thanks you very buddy.
Speaker 5: Have a great weekend.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll be back. Hang on. One of them's a canceler. I don't know some of your parents might be excited about this. Actually, all right, so what is problematic that many of you, probably most of you, especially if you have kids, have in your home right now, that unfortunately is bad and creates Hold on, I want to make sure the accusations is anti LGBT and creates unreasonable gender expectations. All right, So what toy? It's a toy that your kids have. Gots to go, all right, and the answer is ready for this legos? Yeah, legos, We're done, I said. Some of you might be happy because maybe you recently stepped on one in the middle of the night and you're just like, ah, I'm going to burn these unfortunately legos. Yes, acording to the Science Museum of London, which you'll soon find out is but a name. According to Science Museum of London, one of the more problematic toys are toy bricks, especially legos. I guess they leave it a little broader. Why how do you make one lego attached to another lego? Ah? That's right, Yeah, you got the female side if you will, and the male side. It's the same way we talk about XLR cables. Those are microphone cables. We don't know what they are. Male and female in. But yeah, no, Unfortunately, legos are now problematic and it gets dumber if I could. So, let's just read a couple of things on here. Let's see people think that toy bricks are and reinforce ideas that heterosexuality is the norm, or their kids making legos go together. And just from a pure function standpoint, you flip one over, you don't flip the other over. Now you got male on male or female on fema. But they don't go together unless you solder them or melt them with your parents' lighter. Kids. Don't do that. Please don't do that. It stinks. Yes, let's see here. It's part of a new Science Museum exhibit, a self guided tour of stories of queer communities, experience and identities, and includes at the forefront a display of lego bricks, alongside a guide stating that the blocks may reinforce the idea of the normalization of heterosexual or they're just kids toys. They're just kids toys. But now you have them and you want to be woke. Now you got you gotta get rid of them. Sorry, I don't make the rules. The Science Museum of London does hold on how am I supposed to put gasoline in my car? Then what does that mean? Without a legos I I'm not gonna go near your car, sir. Well, I don't know how you're doing it, but it sounds like you're doing it wrong, So none of that. One of the more surreal sites I witnessed yesterday is CBS News was interviewing some of the self professed workers and or assumed to be former workers of the US eight and they I'll play some audio, but the audio doesn't do a justice because they went full blur on these cats, Like I don't why did they just flip on Gottie. I don't understand. They gave them the just flipped on the mob treatment with the blur and everything else so that they can feel free to tell their story. I'm sorry. If they work over there and they're part of one of these corrupt programs, we know who they are. Their their their government employees, like the names are public, so you got to stick them behind with the blur machine, with the what what are you doing? All right? Well, let's uh, let's listen to what they have to say.
Speaker 10: Shows said personnel. I've been locked out of their offices in email since Monday, leaving many confused as to whether they'll even have healthcare or paychecks coming. We spoke with one of those individuals who has spent the past decade at USAID. Why in our conversation do you think you need to remain anonymous?
Speaker 4: Everyone is really scared. First, we weren't scared for our jobs.
Speaker 1: I want to point out too, if I was going to change somebody's voice to mock them, that's the filter ideas. Anyway, I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Then we were scared for the safest of our programs.
Speaker 1: That's the voice Bill Burr makes when he's making fun of people.
Speaker 4: I have a family, like most Americans, and I want to be brave, and I just don't want to put them at any more risk than they have to.
Speaker 10: Elon Musk posted on x usaid is a criminal organization? Time for it to die? What did you think when you heard that?
Speaker 4: He said that he said we were vipers. He said that we were worms, and not a bad apple, but just worms. He said that we are evil lunaticsm.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, but nothing about flipping on the mob. But you're right, there's no way that anyone, not that I'm thinking they're going to be retaliatory, but there's no way they'll be able to narrow you down USADE worker from what CBS did your voice in your face audio there, I'm sorry continue.
Speaker 10: In recent days, the Trump appointed chief of staff resigned and the two heads of security put on leave after they refuse to let DOGE linked staffers access classified information. Are you still officially employed by the US government.
Speaker 4: I do not know what my status is. Part of that is that what's been happening has been moving with incredible speed and also an incredible level of sloppiness.
Speaker 10: Overnight this notice set a plan was being formed to abruptly order home all non essential personnel. The Trump administration argues the cuts will increase efficiency.
Speaker 4: Not only have we abandoned our colleagues, which is an absolute moral atrocity, but we have abandoned our partners in the world. If you've ever seen those photos of people delivering bat as a food, or wearing the USAID vats or I'm delivering medicines, or the big trucks coming in with aiding locos on it, right, it's America for a reason. It's got American flags on it shows people this is the US coming to your aid.
Speaker 1: We can't hold on somebody just can ross make the voice say put the lotion in the basket. Can I don't think we have that technology, sir. I love our audience, man, it's not That's why I said that if I was going to do a voice to make it parody sounding, that's like the pitch, I would do it. That's that is CBS News doing a very you know, doing interviews the people out there marching, but also pretending that they just informed on the you know, the the yakuza. Know.
Speaker 8: I'm just concerned that people are going to think that this is like a bit like we did this and that it's supposed to be joke. This is an actual interview somebody gave and they pitched the voice like that.
Speaker 1: Yes. Also, I got a question because I'll see this sometimes where somebody's like, you need to hide my face or my voice, but then they have or they don't hide their voice, but they hide their face and they have like a really distinctive voice or inflection or accent, and I'm like, I don't know, I think they're going to figure it out. Bro that being said, I would assume if I if I was going to do an interview with the news outlet and they're like, and I'm like, you need to hide my voice in my face. Wouldn't you listen to it after? I'd be like, what's it gonna sound like? I mean, I know it's not me, but I still don't want not me to come across as sounding like it's a parody bit on a morning radio show. That is what that is what the video had, that is what Ross dubbed in. That's what CBS heared out of our hands. We just work here, okay, all right, speaking of work, Uh, he's working on the Doppler race stagic from the Weather Channel, staring in teen it's very it is waiting a lot beep or something. Yeah, it does, it's a lot. We kind of excited to see this asteroid that they think might hit the earth here in about ten years. Is that you did, it's like two percent because that's as hard as we've done where it's like it might hit and then you find out it's like further than the moon. Right now, give me some action.
Speaker 15: Yeah, that's actually good percentages for in terms of asteroids hitting the Earth type of percentages, right, I mean, don't hit my house, but no no, Well, I think.
Speaker 1: Any of what you want to do, if you're gonna here's how you know you'll be safe. Don't build a brand new thing you're proud of that.
Speaker 6: Year, right, right, because then you know it's down.
Speaker 1: You just know what's going to happen.
Speaker 15: I didn't get too much into the details on the size, but I don't think it matters if it's a larger asteroid whose house was because then at that point, nobody's saying, right.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like, what is it eighteen girafts or whatever we measure asteroids in? For no, just now it's fift rafts. Do you ever see, dude? You have not seen how they measure these insane articles over the last couple of years?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't. Oh, it's like it's a trend and they're clearly trolling, like they just had something that passed by and they're like, what was the what was the measures? It's like fifteen EMUs or something. I'm like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 1: I got to figure out is it EMU is standing up? Are they laid on their side? Which would be more right?
Speaker 6: This is true?
Speaker 1: Is true?
Speaker 6: Are they the adults?
Speaker 1: I can confer that, But yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's like that, trying to do garb bonds over Yeah, in one.
Speaker 1: Are we doing the swallow thing for monty pisses?
Speaker 6: These are questions that we need to have answered.
Speaker 1: Stop measuring stuff, and it's very simple.
Speaker 6: Measured feet and inches. You can even go meters and kilometers if you want. Just keep it.
Speaker 1: How many elephants deep of rain? Can? We expect?
Speaker 4: Zero?
Speaker 1: About a minute?
Speaker 15: Go ahead, But yeah, rain chants for the weekend Saturday not a bunch though, and cooler weather after mid upper sixties today and Sunday, So the bookends look good for the next three days. Saturday not so we're back in the forties and next week does look unsettled, rainy. I don't know about wintery precip. We'll see it maybe marginally cold enough, especially just to our north into Virginia to maybe see a little bit of wintery precip. But real quick totals in the rain bucket through the next seven days triad west into the mountains, maybe one to three inches in around the triangle, we could get up to an inch or two. So yeah, it's like an elephant. It's an elephant toenail amount of rainfall, something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well scary stuff, Thank you, sir, appreciate it. Yeah, we'll talk to you Tuesday, since you know, too good to work Monday.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: See then there you go. Raced Agic Weather Channel and Jeff Bellinger next O. Good morning, Casey.
Speaker 7: Job growth turns out was not as strong as expected last month. The Labor Department reports one hundred forty three thousand workers were added to pay rolls in January, but the change for December was revised upward from a strong two hundred and fifty six thousand to three hundred seven thousand. The nation's unemployment rate fell by a tenth of a percentage point to four percent. Even stock market futures really had very little reaction to the report. S and P futures are down by less than a point now, Nasdaq futures are down seven, the Dow futures are up twenty six. Amazon dot Com told investors it must invest about one hundred billion dollars this year, mostly to improve the company's artificial intelligence infrastructure. Amazon says even with all of this heavy spending, the cloud division could face capacity constraints, and Apple is reportedly completed work on an updated version of the low end iPhone. Our Mark German reports the new iPhone SE will likely be announced next week, with sales beginning later this month. The price is uncertain. The accurrent model costs four hundred and twenty nine dollars, the new one may cost more. Fourd is done away with language about diversity, equity and inclusion in its annual report, but the report does say the company will drive for an inclusive culture. Verizon Communications could be facing a lawsuit to propose class action accuses the telecommunications company of selling data on more than one hundred and forty million of its wireless customers without their knowledge or consent. It's alleged that third parties use the information to target Verizon customers with advertising. Casey seasonal favorite is returning to McDonald's. The Shamrock Shake will be back on the menu starting Monday. McDonald's is also bringing back Uncle o Grimacy to promote the shake.
Speaker 1: The character first appeared in.
Speaker 7: McDonald's ads in nineteen seventy five.
Speaker 1: Case that's the that's the green one, right, Yeah, that would be yeah.
Speaker 7: He's the uncle of Grimace and he's green.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: Since it is Friday and the Super Bowl Sunday, we heed. Jeff Bellinger stole cold Lock of the week. You could do spread, you could do over under, or I'll even let you do moneyline prediction. Who you got I have? I have nothing.
Speaker 7: I mean I'll be in bed when the Super bowls played. So let's say, you know, a third win for Kansas City if you want us?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, crazy? All right, well I probably should fain that though. And they're giving one and a half points. Okay, case you were wondering. All right, now you sir see if you win. Okay, hey, take care, there you go. Jeff Bellinger thrown in with the refs. Man, that's what he did? Is this?
Speaker 6: I'm sorry?
Speaker 1: Why don't I always see the most insane stories when I have like two minutes left the what? Okay? Apparently there's a problem at the Scotia Khan Ross you with the Scotia con Do you know what that is? That is the largest free convention in Scotland. Okay, Apparently rival species? Oh jeez, they're not rival, They're all human, right, Apparently there's been beef between rival species and accusations floating around that various people who dress up as particular species like to are promoting bestiality and child porn. It literally is the Jets and the Sharks kids. It is so scotia Con has issued a SmackDown and a reminder that harassment of any kind, even interspecies harassment will not be tolerated and could result in sanctions or people having their credentials removed. And then they listed what types of groups are protected from harassment and shoehorned in species so there will be no discrimination of anyone based on race, gender, sexuality, or fandom specific characteristics called personas. Why do I know that word? Now? Are they fighting? Is there? Was there a melee of people? And is their video okay? So apparently those who favor foxes and dogs I get wolves and stuff. Basically canines were being accused by those who favor birds. This is the dumbest thing I've read. After they took issue with some artwork being sold as part of the event that they used baby or childlike foxes and dogs.