Speaker 1: You know, it's the church is ultimately like the hand that feeds that cult. And then underneath that is, you know, we have the Process, we have Best Friends Animal Society, and then we have the Satanic Temple. So it's all three of those almost like a triangle under these science because I think it was in the nineties the FBI told ed that there are process files that they have and they are in the JFK library and the red Pace section and inaccessible whatever that.
Speaker 2: Shop shop h H.
Speaker 1: On the internet. These process folks, they always leave out the very extensive history of the processes involvement in prison ministry, hospital ministry, et cetera, and children's hospitals. So I think that there's something else going on here that's a lot darker.
Speaker 2: Shod Hey, what's up, guys. Welcome to another episode of the Noway Jose Podcasts. I will be joined today by Dana Dooda of the Rotting Jewels podcast or I guess you could say the I'm one with Confused branding as well as many show as I have. I guess that's the what is the Process podcast? I'm not sure. I highly recommend it, though we'll get to that. I'll let her dole out her branding. She'll probably do a better job of that, but I'm looking forward to having her on. It's been a while since I've had her on, and somehow I don't think I've actually really ever done a more process focused episode, although we have other things to talk about. Two we did one on Already Dead, as you can tell by that intro. That was a edit made for us by the old jolly On Kleebold before he left off to go to prison. And that'll probably want the things we'll talk about today, which is obviously unfortunate news. But without any more Ado, let's go ahead and get into it. What's up? How are you doing?
Speaker 1: Dan? Now?
Speaker 2: Doo dah? Hello, how are you doing? All right? Pleasure to have you here. It is weird, as I've had three weird major events happen all at once recently. In two out of three I think very much concern you, Like, it's not very much. You definitely were in the fray. One of them was my silly offensive comedy podcast broke Up that had nothing to do with you. No, you don't care whatever that was like, dudes, Yeah, it was the Dude Bros. Podcast. Yeah yeah, yeah, uh but no, then they also have the Richard Booth meltdown, and then we have the Jolly and Klee Bowl or Tim Tuttle or whatever the various names that people call him by. I think his name is like Jay West. I mean I still call him by his ault. I mean, anyone could look that up. Now. It's not really dosing him. I mean everyone knows. But uh yeah, I mean that was bet sad news. I mean, we played that intro. I don't know. I know there were a lot of people who jumped to conclusions. I have no idea at this point. Who knows. Maybe he's a fed and maybe he's not. I kind of lean towards he's not, but I mean I obviously biased and developed a friendship with a guy to some degree, so a little bit bomber. I don't know if you have any thoughts on that. I guess it just seemed like it makes sense to talk you Bet that while you're here. I mean, yeah, I mean I do. You guys seem to have a bit of a kinship, so.
Speaker 1: CLIPS like that was awesome that you played the because when he made that, I was like, that's awesome because I know that, like it's a form of like creativity and like expression. So he's one of the first people that taught me. I mean, I think it's I don't think he was a fed I mean I didn't talk to him that much, but I never got that vibe. He was pretty straightforward with me. He was mostly interested in like the Alex Jones scientology stuff. But I mean, I just think it's really crazy that you're he's so young and facing life that like you're on X dealing with this bullshit, like go and enjoy your life a little bit, you know, like and I just but I mean, you know, you never know. I mean maybe he was a you know, violent person. Maybe he wasn't. I mean, it's just I don't know. There's a bit of cognitive dissonance there.
Speaker 2: I just said.
Speaker 1: But I don't blame you. I think you know, you having a friendship with him, I think your normal. Your reaction was totally fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it is a whatever. It's eye opening. He's just a bummer losing people in this sphere. I mean, I have no idea about the guilt or black thereof I haven't. As I've said many times, he could be guilty as hell, and I still see it as a sad waste, you know either way. So I'm so, I mean, it is what it is. I mean, I'm sure maybe we'll find out more to come, but all right, let's talk. I guess a little bit about the Richard Booth thing. I mean, I saw you jumped in the middle of it. I know, I don't know if maybe you're friends with Wendy or something. It seems like you did kind of knee jerk jump in. I had stayed out at that point because, for one, I had no idea I had seen him freaking out, but I did the fuck really, I just kind of like I got my own shit going on. You're like, You're like, it's like I obviously, I'm like I need to take a moment in process whatever the hell is going over here. And I saw you, and then then within like a day or so, the flat came my way because I had the gall like you did, to say something. So I know, this is this show right now is Paywalt's is gonna go out weeks later. But I do feel like it's worth mentioning because I did do a whole episode because I got accused of little I don't know if you followed along with all this, and I don't expect you to or not. I jumped into the middle of this, essentially with Richard in his weird meltdown and said something like since she was threatening to beat up Ken Silva, and I was just like, hey man, what are we doing here? This is silly, And then he started to beat me up and the next thing you know, he's accusing me of rape and soft doxing me. So I don't know, Like I said, I don't know if you felt fallow along with all of that.
Speaker 1: So I missed some of it. I missed some of it, but I watched her live where you were talking about it, and I was just like, oh, so, like Booth has completely gone off the rails, because like I've I've talked to doctor Painting. She's super nice, super smart lady, and you know, I am not familiar with like most of the lore of the stuff that's happened between them, and quite frankly, I don't really care.
Speaker 2: I That's kind of where I was. Yeah, I like, I was aware of it cursory, but I stay out of it, like whatever.
Speaker 1: It was acting like a psycho though the stuff he was saying, and I'm like Okay, I see like other accounts that, presumably how they present themselves, would identify as male. And so I'm like, where are the bitches standing up for Doctor Painting?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: And so that's why I said something, because I'm like, dude, you you just you sound unhinged and like you're making these veiled threats. And this reminds me. It reminded me so much of like the Son of Sam, sort of like research Millu where people just like make threats and like, oh, I'm going to withhold this or I'm going to share all of this research, and it's like, what is that doing for the topic that you guys have all worked so hard on? Like you're taking away from that over personal gripes and bringing up like people's you know, private intimate things that whatever your feelings are about it or not, it's nobody else's business, you know what I'm saying. And he admitted what he did. I saw those DMS, and that was when I determined my feelings about him as far as him being inappropriate it with Doctor Painting's son. So I was like, I'm good, but yeah, that was really crazy. And what he accused you of was a huge escalation I was like, Wow, this escalated really quickly, didn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which I mean in retrospect. I mean, part of the reason why I bring this up is because while I know this, we're in a weird time. Vault is going to go out later, so I don't know what the status of things will be later. But oh, currently, right now, I don't assume you'd be paying attention to this, the status of all this. But he's back on substack, posting as if nothing ever happened, like research articles, which is great, I guess whatever. I mean, there's no drama, no nothing in him. I've read them some good research from three h two, so I'm like, okay. But at the same time, it's like I kinda gotta be like that's I know, just let it and be known, because I've had people, for one they're like, hey, that's out there, It's it's insane. This is a multi day spree of this and then just back into reality like nothing happened. I just think at the very least it's worthwhile to mention that so people are aware. I don't know, I don't want to even want I mean, I don't know of all received an apology or even if I get one. I guess my point is just the kind of person that behaves like this a little sketched out, so I don't know, just I feel like I'm almost obligated to let the world know that kind of where things are. There has no at least there hasn't been apologies, and if there has been, at this time, it's still kind of like this is a gigantic, glaring red flag. And I'm hoping anyone who, if he's in any sort of position to have any sort of monopoly on any research, hopefully that gets quick fixed, real fucking quick.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I agree, this would be the time to, you know, address that situation because it's again, it's like not even a personal thing. It's like, look at how quickly flips on a dime towards people and doesn't control his emotions. And I just I personally, you know, I know that there was some discussion about you know, possible substance use legal you know, substance use, but I'm still pretty.
Speaker 2: Clear he's drunk some sort of crash out of it. But it's not excuse. I mean, it's a.
Speaker 1: Multi day thing. It makes you lie ability, especially with some of the subjects that you're discussing it puts other people at risk as well.
Speaker 2: Exactly. Yeah, no, uh so, I just think it's worthwhile being thrown out there that that is a thing, so be aware. I don't know, it's honestly just bizarre that that's a thing. And then I also just kind of it. I don't know. It's kind of a shame because I have gotten to know Wendy lately more through this. I'd already kind of touch base and developed her relationship a little before then because I started covering some of her recent threads she's been putting out for research. I've been making episodes out of those, and so we've kind of she's been giving me feedback when being kind of going back and forth before that, but then when this stuff kicked off and went even further. But I've always been very much a research guy. But there were these whisper campaigns and this crash out you saw from Richard for people, I do think people should be aware. This wasn't just this clearly came from somewhere, so it wasn't just a point being as like these things like the abortions and the other things she's acclaimed about Wendy, which I feel weird bringing up but she's claimed over and over again this is not true to me, and like, which whateverson? It was like whatever, I mean, that's a whole separate discussion, but why the fuck is that even coming up? But like she's claiming complete, one hundred percent not true, and I think it's relevant to bring up now because I can tell you mean obviously once again the joke of that whole stream I put the step brothers, I'm so not a raper. It's like, what do you say to being accused of rape other than I'm so not a raper? But we have two people here at least that are being accused of wildly insane things, and one of which I'm telling you are these are things I recall him mentioning in DMS. Before that, I just kind of just didn't really care because you're just like, I don't really care about some adult man's drama. Okay, all right, kind of cool man, you know whatever. Didn't get it, but you know you does. It does kind of color your impression of someone, And so because of that, I did kind of as you said, like why are the guy? Why are the why am I jumping in? Where are the dudes, why you're all being bitches And it's like, well, none of us really had that sort of rapport, and uh, like I had no idea what's going on. So, if anything, my bias was towards Richard, although I will be honest, I did get a little bit of the lore, and the more that I dug into some of the lore, the more I'm like, I don't know if you want me to keep digging, buddy, So maybe you shouldn't be trying to claw this out to the surface. It doesn't look so good. So like, I don't know, I'll give you a great, big, huge benefit of the doubt because it's pretty wildly strong accusations. But when you act like this and when you get accused of something insane and you go I'm gonna take my ball home and no one else gonna have my ball ever again, or ever have balls, I don't know, it kind of makes you look like the guilty party.
Speaker 1: It was behavior was very telling. I was like, bro, you're not helping your case at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I don't know. I mean, I don't know the truth, but I just want that to be known out there that it's multiple people have reached out I just felt like maybe you had some sort of inside information or something else, some other angle to this, because you were one of the first people jump in. So I was like, okay, but hey, we brought it up, and I also I keep me in to bring it up my morning show, and I keep forgetting too, so hey, here was a good time to bring it up to Like, Hey, I know he's out there. I'm aware. I don't know. I'll probably even still cover his research if he has good research, but I mean it's probably always gonna be with a caveat of like, don't develop any relationships with this man.
Speaker 1: And I'm definitely not a raper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm definitely not a raper. But I guess with that, let's get into some actual, real, substantive Although that is substantive, it does affect real research, but it is silly drama at the same time. But we have had a crazy, frankly crazy past what like seventy two hours and especially the past two weeks. I know you're not really You're more in the parapolitical world. I kind of dabble in both political analysis and parapolitical But part of the reason why I dabble in both is because they kind of are. Really there's really not much of a huge difference. I mean, there's there's obviously differences, but point being is like one's theory, one's application. You're like, Okay, government's evil, there's theory, here's all the evil shit they do. Here's application, there's parapolitics. And I know you linger more in the pair of politics, but we've had some wild shit going on, and you cover what I especially actually the more you dig into it, it's it's one of these things when you start digging into the process, you think it's just like inconsequential weird maybe ooh, maybe you know, had some minor influences on the you know, the music scene or this or that, and but the more you dig into it, you're the more like, holy fucking shit, and you're like, point being, it's so kind of what I'm driving out here. We're in this weird time right now, Like I've we're in this weird time where I'm not gonna get in the ins and outs the specific things going on, but there is clearly hidden hands happening. There are things, there are decisions being made, and clearly the the whys are being obscured, the forces that drive them to make certain decisions, certain ways are being obscured, and I think that is super prescient when one talks about something like the process. So I just kind of wanted to get your thoughts. I don't know, I know when I mean, especially since I've gotten so into like things like OGM, slade bombing, I'm always driving parallels or ways to connect this to it. I'm just kind of wondering, have you had any thoughts? Has anything really come to the mind with all of this. I mean, hell, obviously kind of the biggest thing I think I'd probably be driving as a lot of the RFK connections and stuff, but just generally speaking, just thoughts about just kind of just in general the world, I mean kind of open wherever you want to go with that. But there's I think there's probably a lot of different threads. But I don't know if you want to tie into research or not. But I'm just kind of curious where you're at with all this because it is kind of there are clearly hidden forces at play here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, I mean I think with the process, and it's kind of why I try to reiterate the point is that you know it's directly connected to Scientology. You know, Scientology is the big umbrella, and especially you know with this administration, there are a lot of Scientology ties to this administration, including Pam Bondi. You know, she's been getting funding from Scientology and has been promoted by Scientology since I think like two thousand and nine. That's a really long time, and she's known that they were the ones who were supporting her, who were platforming her, and people say, you know, you have to be in a Scientology publication or something like that to be a scientologist. What the public doesn't really know is that there's the free zone scientologists. There's the independent Scientology movement, like there's all these separate movements along with the Process, the Satanic Temple and best Friends, where all of these people, if I'm getting money from them, you can guarantee that I'm being ordained by the church. I'm speaking on behalf of their interests, right, And that's the same thing with RFK teaming up with them back in twenty twenty one. But also he was working with a law firm that was run by scientologists and staffed with only scientologists. One can safely assume then that RFK is also a scientologist. And this is when he's in California, and.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got back. I could slow you down real quick because when I said RFK, I meant senior. Maybe I missed some notes. I was not aware of the junior implications. So just just rehash that real quick, because I was getting at the senior stuff, you know, all the application because you know what I mean, Excuse the fuck out of me?
Speaker 3: What like do the DJ rewind said, no, I'm talking about RFK junior, all right, like he's balls deep in scientology.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not surprised, neither of my.
Speaker 1: So he I cannot remember the name of the law firm, but it was around the time I want to say it was the big pr move. I want to say twenty ten, maybe a little bit earlier, when Lewis Ferricahon teamed up with David Muscavage and the Nation of Islam was making their big merger with the Church of Scientology, because they're completely merged now. But RFK was heavily involved in that. In the law firm that he was working at at that time was founded by scientologists and only staffed with scientologists. Now obviously Rfk's thing, and there is a discussion to be had. I agree about vaccines, but there were former members of NI who said that, you know, they were basically targeting, you know, the minority community, specifically using vaccines as emotional leverage and forcing dianetics on these people, because it came out in the wikileak stuff about ferri Con saying, you know, you're not going to be able to succeed in NI unless you go clear. You have to achieve the level of clear. And they've been preaching you know, Hubbard's beliefs and child auditors auditing adults, which is just a whole other, really dark thing. But then in twenty twenty one, specifically, RFK launched his own initiative where he was teaming up with the Church of Scientology for like GMO activis, vaccine awareness activism, all of that. And then like I said, you know, Pam Bondi her ties to Scientology, I think that's really weird. One of the wealthiest scientologists in the UK, his name is John Mappham. He lives in a giant castle and he is one of Trump's biggest supporters. And this dude literally waves a flag on the top of his castle. It's got a Kia on it. This dude has a QAnon castle and he freaking loves Trump.
Speaker 2: Hmm. That's that's funny. While I was thinking today, I was like spinning on Q and like kind of parallel that was actually one of the ELM threads I was thinking of, Like how to connect it to modern day events is Q because it's like, you know, kind of I think one of the implications of the process is the idea of like almost this I don't know undergirding like system from which maybe other cults can sort of spread off of or something like that, so like, and the idea of and it's also like kind of like the ultimate kind of driving ideas. This is some sort of like I don't know, like intel whatever the fuck, Like I don't know, I'm losing being a retard right here. Not think of the word I mean, but you know what I mean, Like it's some sort of Navy intel operation of sorts. It's some sort of religious methodology to spread beliefs. And yeah, dude, these multifaceted there's so many different things you can do with it. But if you were looking for a modern equivalent or you know, or a modern iteration of it, you know, on like a grand stage, especially if you're looking at like it from the perspective of you know, the hid in hand and the powers that be. Not much better to look at than something like qu I guess have you seen much of there? I mean, obviously we just kind of is there something to that or is that just kind of their pair? Obviously just mentioned the guy in the castle, but I mean, I don't know, it seems yeah.
Speaker 1: There is absolutely something to it. So I see Q as like sort of almost like gamifying that concept with you know, AC cult, because obviously you're not having all these people come and get independently audited, right, They're not all like sitting at a room chanting some of them maybe who the hell knows, I don't want to know, but I think that, you know, having it online kind of gamifies it. And the reason somebody had tagged me in a post that John Mappin had posted, And this is a narrative that a lot of Q people push, and I think that it's really bizarre, but it also makes sense and speaks to what you're saying. Is you know that l Ron Hubbard was like when the first ones to expose the deep state, right because the church pushes the narrative that Jack Parsons when he was doing his Babylon working, that l Ron Hubbard was definitely not getting freaky with Parsons out in the desert. He was sent there as a covert operation to like shut it down. It wasn't him and Marjorie Cameron, you know, Honey Potten and Honey dick in him and getting him killed. And then you know, the same thing with operations snow white, like they try to paint that as scientology got into the government and they exposed all of the holes and the weaknesses and blah blah blah blah, and it's like, well, there's a little bit of truth to that, but there's also a lot of other elements there, and that's a limited hangout within itself. So I think that there is a lot of parallels, and people are really pushing the Hubbard thing as of late. I mean people have also been I've seen people sharing videos of Tom Cruise like, oh, like what if Tom Cruise is right about you know, X, Y and Z, And it's like, oh, how quickly we forget that he was jumping on Oprah's couch acting like a complete fucking psycho like and but that's scientology. It's David Miscavige. He's basically his pony boy. So why is David putting him out here in the public eye. That's my question, you know, is why is David trotting him out right now? Because that's really suspicious to me.
Speaker 2: Uh One. One question I was thinking earlier because you were you mentioned the Nation of Islam and kind of linking up with different groups, and it reminded me, I mean, especially in my research and the you know, the okay see the racist right whatever, there were lots of talks around the nineties of linking up with like say, Christian identity movements, probably with probably the closest intagram I guess they're but you know, I guess more like a Aryan nations, different different racist groups. We're talking about pairing up with Nation of Islam because obviously it makes sense like they're you know, it's as silly as it is, like hey, I'm racist, you're racist. Let's be racist together. Like so, I mean, it makes sense. And so I'm kind of curious, have you I've seen anything, because Christian identity is something I still haven't completely wrapped my head around. It's just such a wacky, kooky sort of thing. I'm just kind of curious. Have you seen anything in the realm of the process influencing Christian identity, because it does, I mean, it still can't get a great It doesn't seem to have too many parallels, to be honest, But I haven't dug enough into it to really see any symbolism or anything particular about Christian identity that stands out, But so far as the realm of spooky glowy stuff and then religions, it kind of has it there. But I just didn't know if there's anything else you've ever seen, because I don't know it would make sense, I guess, But if not, whatever that makes sense too.
Speaker 1: I can't think of anything off the top of my head. But to be fair, I'm still drowning in the Manson timeline. Now they do get into like the tent Revival movement, which is going to have some Christian identity. It's also going to have a lot of the sort of New Thought movement, which is more like the Jones thing, the Jim Jones thing that also has a lot of Christian identity to it, because a lot of that is, you know, a racist ideology mixed with you know, tent revival, faith healing all of that, because the process was doing the faith healing stuff too, like the laying of hands and casting out you know, cancer or whatever. And I'm sure that they were well, I don't know if they would be using animal guts since they love animals. I'm not quite sure how they would sess that out with the public, but they were involved in the same thing. So and yes, I mean obviously the extremist movements, you know, like Nazi groups, extreme white right wing sort of fascist groups. That is part of their belief system, so that tracks. And then also, you know, there's this weird thing with you know, a lot of scientologists think that you know, because they believe in past lives, right, and they're audited about their past lives. A lot of them think that they were SS officers in their past life. So there's a lot of weird Nazi stuff there.
Speaker 2: Now, I guess to get into I guess symbolism bridging from one thing to the other. I've kind of, I guess a side bar a little thing that I've been interested in as a lately, as kind of temple of set and a kino and things of that like and there seems to be tie ins here and it seems like I mean, when it comes to the Kino ideology, uh it is you know set it's like kind of religion kind of not I got into it a little bit. It's like sort of this worship of self. You could say they kind of woo woo the concept of the self. There is a I mean, they do get into the idea of I think there's some like youngyin shadow type shit in there which kind of comes up a lot too. You see that and look with a concepts like of Braxis when it comes to like the good and the evil that you see sometimes as well you get from what I forget is I think they have three deities in a process. Right, technically it's like Lucifer, Jesus and Satan or something.
Speaker 1: So it's Christ, Lucifer, Jehovah and Satan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But either way, there's there's sort of different representations of like kind of essentially yblism of like different sides of oneself. It's kind of the young in shadow thing, the concept which which there is truth to it in a philosophical sense, I think, and the idea of like incorporating your shadow. We all kind of have a dark side to us. You should be aware of it to be able to mitigate it. But I think sometimes almost the message that we get from some of these spooky things is like, oh, you incorporate your shadow as in like kind of embrace it or something which can have some dark, dark implications. So I guess what I'm kind of driving at here is if you make the jump from the ideology of the Temple of Set, is there, like do you see like is you see like them coming from obviously they came from scientology, but even then it's kind of like it's almost like when you get down the base, like are we looking at like kabala shit, where like one thing goes to the other, Like, I know, any any thoughts there because obviously the Temple of Set, I know you have in your research set it kind of links in and let's be real, to some degree, we're kind of pushing at that these are sort of fake cults. Essentially, These are almost like a lattices is a belief upon which they build off of, almost like cargo cults kind of like, oh, move on to the next thing. So yeah, I don't just just any thoughts on that just like the connection where they bridge from one belief system to the other. And then I guess also the kind of the Quino connection.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the process. Reportedly, I have not been able to find proof, but a former member stated and ads files that there was an inner circle called the Holy Egyptsy Holy Egyptian Family, which apparently worship Set also, And you know, it's there's narratives that go around about, you know, did a Quino really worship Set? You know, did he worship this sort of you know, dark deity, this Satanic loo, you know, whatever you want to call it, Satanic evil deity, you know, because it is supposed to represent darkness. And when you read his books about the Temple of Set, and when you're reading interviews from Lilith back in the day and interviews from him, they took it very seriously. So why should we assume that they were lying? Right, Like now, Nicholas Shrek is out here saying basically what Aquino said about Anton Levey, that Aquino was a charlatan and you know, he was a con man. Now, look, I think that all of these guys are conment I think that you have to be in order to be in this position to an extent, but that doesn't mean that they didn't believe it. And I don't accept this whole like historical revisionism. I think that it's complete trash. As far as you know, there's been some weird commentary from Aquino about the process, which I think is kind of shady, like him dissing the process and saying that, you know, they're making the Satanists look bad, and I'm like, well, where would you get that from? And part of my suspicion is that him and David Berkowitz were both stationed at I believe it was Fort Knox at the same time. They were there for quite a while, and Aquino was actually setting up that location's Church of Satan with his first wife, who was a Mormon. Uh, he was setting it up there with her. So I'm like, did David and Aquino spend time together? Because I just don't really see that as happenstance. That's kind of weird. And then you know, with scientology, just thinking about you know, a Quino and psychological warfare and you know, advanced technology things like that. You know, scientology is heavily involved in remote viewing. They were heavily involved in the Stanford Research Institute. I mean that is, you know, getting into mind war literally, you know what I'm saying. I think that there is a lot of crossover there. I just don't think that a Queeno's been dead long enough. I think that we have to wait for more information to come out. Quite frankly, what's that?
Speaker 2: I mean, are you speaking on the genuine the degree to which he was genuine in his beliefs? Is that that you're no.
Speaker 1: I would like to see like all of his records, like as far as his military records. I think that that would be really helpful because obviously, you know, I think he was pretty braggadocious about certain things, and it would just be nice to be able to see all of his records because I mean, most of what we have in his FBI file is the stuff about the Presidio investigation, and a lot of that stuff has redacted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I recently covered they dropped some new files and I'm not sure if there was like a little brochure in there because I'm not going to really read his whole whole fucking book in his philosophy, I don't care that much.
Speaker 1: It's a horrible.
Speaker 2: Exactly, but he wrote, like in the recent docs that came out, there was like a pamphlet that was probably ten to twenty pages. It goes over the belief and at least I kind of did an episode breaking it down. And the way I interpret it is like you could interpret this. It really very much was open to interpretation, sort of whether you wanted to see set as like some sort of metaphor or something, because it very much seemed to be some sort of like stand in for the concept of self. So you're worshiping self, but it's like, but if I call self a god and you're like, that's so, it's like it's almost like they're cloaking, cloaking what's not really woo woo and woo woo language is how it appeared to me. But it also could just be woo woo and I'm being I'm being a cynic. I don't know. So that's that's the why I interpreted it.
Speaker 1: I think that that's a good point to bring up, because the process did the same thing. They would be like, we don't really worship these deities. We identify these as personality types, and we think that everybody inherently has this personality type. But then when you read, like especially Timothy Wiley, all of his you know, twenty books that are completely miserable to read, and you read their inner stuff, they do absolutely worship these deities. So I think that they're just talking out of two sides of their mouth, and I think that that's what most of these cults do.
Speaker 2: Hundred percent. Yeah, and I do think like it is like talking about both sides. But it's also like the concept of the occult. Sometimes it really is like if you know what they're saying, they're kind of saying it all. So it's like, yeah, maybe even two followers and everything, they're like, oh, yeah, set this that. But it's like, Okay, I've been telling you the truth the whole time. You just chose to interpret it this way, so, which is honestly kind of the ultimate trick. It's like the concept we always hear about in conspiracy circles. Though you have to consent, like you have to agree to it. So it's like if you're some dude wearing gay little robes in the desert and like you fell for this trick and then come to find out it was all bs, it's like, yeah, that's what we were telling you the entire time. You just chose to believe this meant some other crazy shit because that's what you wanted to believe, apparently, So I don't know that would honestly kind of be the most genius way to look at it, really, all right. I wanted to take, for I guess the second half of this. I wanted to take a moment and kind of with the process back up and I guess kind of cover the stuff that, like, I know, people like me almost are like, well, it's almost too far gone to even ask. I feel too dumb to even ask now, But uh, we'll just pretend it's for the audience and not me some of this basic stuff that I never really covered that maybe they would like to know, kind of like when you ask a new guy at worked, like I told me how this works, and you try to act like you're training him, when really you're like, I fucking forgot. So yeah, I just kind of basics what I know. There are a few people that always get reference when it comes to sources in regards to the process, and the process covers so many other things too, because I know this goes into like the hand of a hand of death Call and other things. So I just kind of real quick, I just for the purposes of so if anyone fledging people who want to dig into the process, like I guess you know, places, start books, sources, people who are the trusted things you would know who are the people that you should know. I know there's some that wrote books that were either in or associated with A call. I fucking forget. So I think it's good to kind of take a moment to rehash who these people are, the different sources. I mean, much like with Oklahoma City bombing, you really only have a handful of things. You have Wendy Painting, you have can thrying to do. I mean, you have Richard Booth, to which I mean, I'll admit that you have a I mean, there's only a handful of like real, like reasonable, like reliable sources of information out there.
Speaker 1: Sure. So I think first and foremost ed Sanders the Family, the original publication and then the last publication, which I think came out in the nineties, and also he discusses it in his book about Sharon Tate called Sharon Tate a Life. So in the last publication of the Family and in Sharon Tate a life. He references it as a British occult organization because of the libel suit that was settled out of court here in the States. But the original publication, especially considering that he beat Bugliosi to getting the book out, is pretty damn accurate for what he was given. Mary Terry The Ultimate Evil, I think has a lot of excellent information as well. And then as far as comparing it to what they say, Timothy Wiley is going to be the main author that you will find out there that has books out about it. There is I think it's called secret and Suppressed by Adam Parfrey. He used to run Feral House, which is the Process publication house. He has some sort of weird verified stuff about the Process in there. But as far as I don't know, I have mixed feelings about when it mixes in the Process with like the hand of Death cult. And I'm still trying to flesh out the Process's ties to, you know, the Atlanta child murders. It's there's so many little nuances to all of this and it's very difficult. I know that Henry Lee Lucas said that he visited the Process chapter in New Orleans, and I don't think that he wasn't lying. It's just trying to map out where the process was in Florida at that time, because they were established for yeah, and you know they were established. I need to figure out who was working at that chapter house when he went to visit, you know what I'm saying, because that's how I'm kind of able to peel all of these things back. And then you know, for people who have Netflix, obviously the Sons of Sam documentary that was a character assassination Maury Terry at the end, there is some good information in there about the process. Even though he's interviewing Gary Valentine, Gary Lachman, who's the expert on the occult, No, he's not, and he's also a process simp. So again I would just consider the source because you know, the more that you peel back, the more that you're gonna see what we've been told is not true. And you know, for the Nicholas Shrek aka Barry Dobin fan boys out there, the Mansonites, obviously, they don't like to talk about the process connection to the Manson case at all.
Speaker 2: All right, let's once again sticking with basics. The evergreen question that always comes up with the process is what is the process? Now? Obviously I can't just leave you with that, because what the hell is there's so many different ways to take that. But I guess just kind of I mean almost like there's almost i'd ask you like four different ways to answer this, but I guess kind of to start, I mean, because I know that their ideology or claimed ideology has seemingly changed many times to the years, but I mean it just kind of quick like if you were to try to explain, I guess there's a difference between esoteric and it was an x tear Africa that there's a two the in and the out, and so there's like what they professed to the world. But I guess just kind of generally, what is their supposed belief system? Even really, I mean that's kind of a loaded question, so I guess you can kind of kind of where do you even go from there? What what is this belief or purported belief system. It seems like it's transferred to some sort of self helpe thing and then became a religion and then didn't really seem to know what it was, and it somehow ended up to be a charity where they fucked dogs or something.
Speaker 1: I guess, perfect summation. Okay, So, uh man, this is a hard question and I got asked it so many times that I should have a good answer right now. Fuck. Okay, excuse my language, all right. So the process shortcover story scientology spinoff group went to Mexico, Bahamas stool found Satan. While they were beating themselves in huts, they were hanging out with the Beatles, you know, the Rolling Stones. They were super edgy. They ran around in purple and black cloaks, and they definitely didn't know Manson and they definitely weren't involved with the Son of Sam because they broke up in nineteen seventy four. So like they were just a counterculture sort of movement against not against the Flower Children, but certainly like very jarring for the Flower Children time. Their real core beliefs, regardless of what they say, really hasn't changed. Their two core beliefs is one humanity is the devil, and number two, animals are pure and harming an animal is the ultimate sin. So being what they are now, which is best friends, makes total sense, right because it's just the natural conclusion of theology. Their sort of transference throughout time, those core beliefs haven't really changed. Now it is a Scientology group, but I don't call it a spin off or you know, this breakaway group. And the reason why is for anybody who is familiar with scientology who watched that show on A and E Lea Ramini Scientology in the aftermath, I mean, I have my issues with her, but in that show they talk about people being fair gamed, right, So that's Hubbard's policy of destroyed by any means, no matter what, you can commit any crime and it will not be a crime in the church, and the Church will basically protect you for it. When the Grimstons, the founders of the process, were declared fair game by Hubbard, that was in December of nineteen sixty five. They had been operating on their own independently with the E meter or P scope as they called it, for two years. By that time, nothing ever happened to them. He never came after them. The reason why they left London was because the British Medical Association was threatening to shut them down because they were making people sign waivers that if your mental health was negatively affected by what they were doing, you couldn't come after them. Obviously Hubbard, because Scientology is very anti psychiatry, He's not going to send the Britical Medical Association after them, because you know, they're going to see that they're using this E meter and they're going to be like, well, wait a minute, those people over there in that bigger building where Hubbard is are using that right. So that's a problem because Ubbard was already getting in trouble by that time. So that's why they went to Mexico. They were beating themselves in huts. Was Satan finding them? I have no idea, probably, but the Church of Scientology says that they were doing paramilitary training. I think that there's a little bit of both. There's a little bit of truth to both narratives. Then they come to the States, and they come at the right time. You know, they're here right at the time of the counterculture movement, and they were involved with Manson. There's substantial evidence that they were involved with Manson. And there's also substantial evidence and nobody can tell me otherwise that Manson wasn't a scientologist. People like to say that he took a couple of starter courses and that you know, he stopped after he got out of jail, this isn't true. In his parole updates, literally including one of the parole updates from Tom O'Neill's Chaos that he omitted out of that book. His parole officer says, Charlie is still using scientology and for the first time in his life, Charlie is making progress because he's understanding himself. Why would Tom O'Neill omit that good question right? And he says that he omitted the process because there wasn't enough evidence to his satisfaction, which now I understand why Ed Sanders said that he thinks Tom O'Neill is a fed as far as you know manson itself. I could sit there and ramble on about that all day.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I didn't mean to cut, but I just thought of something I meant to bring up earlier with the Q thing, the parallels. Let's be real, like I think, I don't know. I'm obviously I would assume that you're like ultimate thought here is perhaps there's some sort of enterprise type thing, some sort of conglomeration group behind this. You know, obviously Navy intel is heavily implicated. But I assume you'd say there's like other components because Navy intel comes into play with like Hubbard and such. But we still have that in play. You just literally, because I was talking about earlier, I meant to bring up like today in you know, in regards to Q and such, I completely forget if you're playing the you know, trust the Plan, Trump's the good guy narrative, especially if you look at the things going. I mean, this isn't you know, perfectly c but it ties in sort of to the trust of the Plan concept, where that everything's been like, oh, trust Trump, He's gonna, you know, we're gonna have peace whatever. Trust Trump. Who are the people pushing that. You have Tucker whose dad was you know, the fucking voice of America guy uh, you know, and us be real. Tucker's early days glow pretty bright, So I don't know who knows. Maybe he's a good guy. I'll be honest. I agree with most of his positions these days. That's where I stand. So but I'm not retarded, and I I know about his past, so it's like I'm expecting a swerve at some point, so I don't know when. But But then you have Jack Pasobic, whose Navy was a believe I believe was navy intel or who was air force or something? Either way, he was a military intel. I used to kind of downplay that and didn't think it was that big of a deal until I found out. I think he was like Guantanobo, so that I was like, oh shit, all right, never mind. But then I might be wrong there, and then you have Bannon, which I believe Bannon has something. I might be wrong, but I believe there's some sort of.
Speaker 1: I think yes, So it's like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Right here, who's who's the cope for Trump? Super fucking hard And and to be fair, it's like, if this is the CIA plan, it is kind of like that is them trying to coax them into like, hey, like do the right thing sort of especially in light of the things going on recently. But it's also like, I don't know, that's also the like keep people buying into the bullshit type, you know, that's controlling both sides if we're going to jump too assumptions here. So I don't know, I don't know. I guess there's no question there, but I was like, shit, I forgot about that. It's a really good fucking parallel there, and I guess it kind of drives with the Navy intel connections, so I guess you could jump off that if you want to.
Speaker 1: Well, there's also more than that too, and I'm kind of glad you brought that up, because you know, so Timothy Wiley finally, after I've read ten of his fucking books where he's talking in third person to some alien following him around, he finally admits, well, the alien admits that, you know, Marianne was recruited when she was I think sixteen years old to she was already working the streets, but they brought her on to British intelligence and she had a handler and that she was working as basically a honey pock sort of call girl. And he says she was working during the time of Perfumo. So I do think that she was involved in Perfumo, but I don't think that she was involved in the Perfumo child that was presented to the public. I think that she was involved in like the Sataness bdsm kink stuff with hod Dibbons and mary Ella Novotney. I think that that's what was going on, because Novotney came over to the States before JFK was assassinated. Marianne's cover story was that she was spending time with Sugar Ray Robinson, who she never was engaged to, But for some reason people still push that line. That was a lie that was pushed by Scientology. They're the first people to put that out. So I think it's weird that the church is creating a cover story for her when she's over here at the exact same time as mary Ella Novotny. And well, you know, there's a lot of information out there supporting that JFK was banging Thevotny, So who really knows? Was Mary Anne also banging him? Possibly? Then you also have her husband in the church, Robert de Grimston. His family has serious intelligence ties as well as nobility ties. You know, dig Grimston. He's the only person in his entire family that changed his name to dig Grimston. It's on his birth certificate, but his last name is more. Dad didn't take it. Grandpa didn't take it. Mom didn't take it. His sister was the god daughter of Lady Armatrude Walker to Grimston. So Robert was like knighted into this family. And I have no idea why. There's no answers for that. He was working for the Royal Air Force. He also worked under the King's Royal Hussars. That's you know, pretty well known to be an intelligence outfit at this point. And then Timmy.
Speaker 2: British Military Intelligence.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, And Timothy Wiley's mom worked for.
Speaker 2: Six British Military Intelligence in what the mid to early you know, like the around Middish nineties, as I'd say, probably so yeah, I don't know, if you think about the the areas of British influence in that period of time pretty high. So yeah, that glows, that glows pretty pretty brightly.
Speaker 1: It's like, I'm not going full the Rooshe plot to like, you know, destroy the Wes, but I'm just saying, like there is some smoke there, uh for sure, because there's a lot of strangeness going on, and it's and as I'm like working through other family members and other members in the process, it's like, yeah, a lot of these Like there's an astor, you know, Timothy Wiley, you know, so his mom worked for m I five. She was dating John Michelle, that UFO guy, the really famous UFO guy, so like that was her boyfriend. And he ends up marrying the only astor that joins the cult, which is also very strange. She allegedly murdered her mother when she was fifteen, killed her with a drug overdose. Very strange. And some of these people, uh, Timothy Wiley's cousin in law. Yeah, so cousin in law because it's his cousin's wife. She's the CEO of best Friends today. His cousin just died about a month ago. Her husband just passed away, like a month ago day.
Speaker 2: I just sty had a fuck. I had a questions. Oh I remember what it was? Okay, I had I was literally about to ask get them blinked. Now, I remember the question is I kind of we talked a little bit of RFK earlier and I was kind of alluding to the RFK senior connection ironically went on a junior connection. I was like, oh shit, Okay, not surprised, but you know, good information to have. It was not the one I had before, but on that RFK connection, I was thinking. I just recently based mega based retard Queen Marjorie Taylor Green recently came out and saying that she now believes that JFK was killed the dew to the Jews Israel, not the Jews. I'm being a little bit in a tongue in cheek. I'm not saying he's literally getting mad at Jews. She's saying Israel. She's saying Israel did it for the whole Demona scandal, the Demona nuclears, essentially that you know, JFK wanted to look into the nuclear program and shut it down. Now, I don't know if that's true or not. I've not really dug into that too much. Wouldn't be surprised. I don't don't really trust that country all that much, But I don't know. There's I also am aware of things like north Woods and him firing limits a number of other things. So there's all sorts of plenty of reasons people could point to of why JFKK would be dead. It doesn't necessarily have to be that. But kind of what I'm driving at here is you said, with there's smoke, there's fire. When it comes to the process, is there any what is there in the realm of smoke and then particularly you know, I guess maybe even fire in that angle. Obviously, I do not to expecting you to go they killed JFK or even had anything to do with it, But do you think there's anything there? I mean they are so balls deep in different angles. They're literally you know, you're mentioning the girls. Supposedly JFK is banging. I know there's there's all sorts of other connections with RFK and such, So I mean, hell, if there's nothing on the JFK side, I guess it would be a good jumping off point to even just let the audience know what we're even getting at with the RFK stuff, because I know the RFK senior stuff with the process is pretty fucking nuts all and on of its own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, especially.
Speaker 2: Since it ties into the Jewish stuff too, sort of not trying to make everything a JQ thing. But if you are going to the RFK angle, what they go with that was it was oh a Palestinian did it, and it was you know, and he was mad about Israel stuff.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, I think that with JFK, it's that timeline is really obscure, right, because that's Mary Anne. That's very early. We don't really know, and honestly, I don't know that we're ever going to know, but you know, when they get incorporated here, they get incorporated by Tommy Jude Bamler, wandering Bishop heavily involved in Jim Garrison's investigation into JFK's death. I have pretty strong feelings about like the whole sort of blue blood cowboy Bishop angle to the JFK assassination. I think that LBJ had a heavy hand in it, and you know, like Bush, what was Bush doing there that day? He can't answer anybody about where he was at. I think that there was a big Bishop cowboy thing going on in particular, but in regards to RFK specifically, So, Sharon Tate was a huge fan of RFK, as was Abigail. Fully, I know that Abigail Folger joined his political team to help, you know, sort of promote his campaign, and I know that Sharon and Roman were also donating to his campaign. Obviously pretty common lawyer out there is that Sharon and Roman dined, you know, with him the night before the assassination. As far as the process angle goes, and all we have to go on is what I INS and the FBI told Ed Sanders, and I don't really know what else people want at this point, right So in the investigation, what they told Ed's private investigator Larry Larson that there was a hit that was ordered on Sharon Tate because Sharon Tate heard something either in reference to or about Sir Han Sirhin the process paid the Manson family to do the hit. What did she overhear? When this question was asked, they said, we cannot tell you. That is a matter of national security. What kind of fucking answer that is on that topic is completely insane. I have no idea. But something interesting for people to consider is why don't we know more about Sir Hans's social and religious life in the couple of years leading up to the crimes because we know that he was requesting like Theosophy books in jail. You know he he was into the occult, right, so that's not really a secret.
Speaker 2: Uh, why don't Rosicrucianism I've heard around. I've never looked into the truth of it, but that's what I've heard.
Speaker 1: Yes, he was also into Rosicrucianism, absolutely, but I know for sure he was like requesting Theosophy books. And so it's like, why you know that there was an investigation that was done, So why hasn't that information been made public? And I'm not saying that you know he's in jail or that RFK was assassinated because of the process. I think that there are multiple reasons why Sir Hannah is still in jail. I do think that he's a past but I do think that the process angle is one that people need to seriously consider, because this is coming from government officials saying that it was a matter of national security. Now, there were people that said that Sir Hand was in attendance at some of these nasty parties in Laurel Canyon that were being held by producers like Bob Evans and at the homes of people like John Phillips, j Seabring and the Polanski's where they're doing drugs, they're doing you know, these orgies with you know, sex magic rituals. I mean some of the stuff that they were doing, like imitation hangings, things like that.
Speaker 2: Think about what they publicly tell you happened at Diddy's parties, like they've come out and so think about what they're doing at process parties. Back then that was kind of.
Speaker 1: No, you're right, No, I mean, you're absolutely right. And you know the other implication there, especially if we're you know, just assuming that Sir Hand was there. Right, Let's just say, and they're doing these sex orgies and they're all high out of their minds. We know that they were filming these things. So how damning is that going to be If Sir Hannah's even caught in the back frame of a tape. You know what I'm saying, That's really damning. And then Charles Manson, as crazy as he is or was, you know, he broken clock is right twice a day, right, and you know he said flat out you know he knew that to Grimstons. Multiple people have reported this. Crenwinkle testified in court not that long ago about this, like the Process and Manson were hanging out. It is what it is. I know people don't want to hear it, but Charlie told ed that, you know, he had met the Grimstons at one of Polanski's parties and that at least at a bare minimum, that Robert was in these pornos, and that that was what had started the problems in that scene was something that Robert did in one of these movies, allegedly with Audrey Hefburn. Don't really know how they got there, very weird, but she ended up spending time with the Process in the seventies. She was their neighbor in New York. They liked hanging out her and Timothy Wiley. So that's really weird. So you have multiple angles, right, Like, if the process ordered a hit, is that really why they did it? Because Robert and mary Anne we're on those tapes, and Marianne's cover couldn't get blown. Because something that most people know about the Process, even if they just know like the cover story, is that there's no photos of mary Anne, right, Like we have one or two photos. We don't have photos of her because it was going to blow her cover. That's why there's no photos out there of her. You know. I think we have maybe three if we're lucky, Like there's none that exists. And one of them is an old passport photo from Maury Terry's files. I don't even know where the hell he got that from. So it's like there's multiple angles there that would accomplish it. And it's fascinating because in that JFK fil release that came out, there was one obscure file in there. So in Ed Sanders's original publication of the family and I don't remember how much he followed up on it in the last edition talking about Sir Han. There was reportedly a process member who was working in the hotel that night. Who was a cook in the kitchen?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: We don't have any Well, we have a name, but it's such a vague name that I can't find the guy. But in that JFK. Fowl release, there's just a random file tucked in there that when Sirhan was arrested, he had the keys to somebody's vehicle in his pocket. It was somebody who was cooking in the kitchen. They would not release the person's name, but Secret Security already had a file on this cook that was in the kitchen. Who the fuck was this cook? I would like to know was this process member that ED was referring to. Did ED get good information that far back? You know what I'm saying. It's like, there are so many reasons why they would want to take him out. I mean, look at what RFK was doing. I think that RFK was involved in the death of Marilyn Monroe. I think that there's plenty of, you know, circumstantial evidence and witness testimony that he was absolutely involved. I think that he was doing a lot of shady shit too. And you know it's I also the whole you know, Israel Palestine thing. It's like are you know RFK was supporting Israel. You know what I'm saying. It's like they people can be hypnotized, and especially with drugs, they can be hypnotized and conditioned to lie. That's I've read so many reports of conversations with these old spooky hypnotists that were doing this stuff with these people at that time, even specifically talking about Sirhan Sirhan, and they're like, doctors will tell you that you can't do this to someone, but you absolutely can, especially if you're using these hypnotic drugs. You can condition somebody to lie and they will have no memory of the event because subconsciously, even that sort of like default protective mechanism, their default is going to assume that they're doing this for the good of their country, or they're doing it because it's the right thing, you know, the sort of like sense of you know, patriotism. And so I think that it is very plausible that Sir Hannes and just thinks that maybe that's why he did it, you know, But he still claims that he doesn't remember what happened that night, and I believe him. He doesn't remember. If somebody's gonna sit there and beat it into his head that he did it because he's angry about you know, RFK wanting to send what was it, you know, uh freakin' I can't remember what type of bombs it was, you know, over you know, to kill his people. It's like, well, that would be a logical sort of conclusion that you might draw after being locked up in jail for decades, wondering how this could happen to you, right, And it's not that I would necessarily disagree, however, I just I think that Sir hann is a total patsy, and I think that a lot of the stuff with the process were not going to get until he's until he's dead, because they're not going to let him out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, patsy doesn't necessarily mean he wasn't involved in some weird fucked shit possibly, but then he got fucked over is what it looks like. But uh, I guess I think this is kind of the perfect jumping off point for my last question. Uh. And you can kind of take as long or as short as you wanted this because this question is kind of I guess essentially, while you did call your your your podcast, what is the process? We just asked the question, you gave it the like kind of the what what? What is being shown to people with what you know from them? Now I'm kind of wanting to know, what do you think the process is? Like I said, as long or as short as you want to with this, or as obscure or even give a fuck off answer and check out my podcast. I don't care if you don't. So what do you consider that? Like when if I was trying to quickly explain it in conspiratorial terms to another para politics had without without freaking them the fuck out and trying to get them to awkwardly back away from me.
Speaker 1: Let's see, while I will plug the podcast for sure, go check it out? What is the process? Wherever you listen? But I would say it is scientology, it is Best Friends Animal Society, and it is the Satanic Temple. I think that the fact that the process has, via the Satanic Temple, gotten religious exemption status is completely insane, and I don't understand why the Temple does not get more scrutiny for this. You know, I kind of like based Putin when they like were trying to ban the Satanic Temple over there, I was like, that's kind of based. You know, I'm into that because I know what Doug Dougie Lucien says himself that it is all based off of process theology. You know their Baphomet statue, Yes, the Elephas Levi sort of imagery. However, he says specifically it is based off of process theology, the you know, the reconciliation of opposites. That's why there's the little boy and the little girl. That's what they're talking about. You know, there's someone right now who works for the National Science Foundation. He's a big wig in government. His name is William Sims Bainbridge. He wants all of us to live in a world of warcraft simulation. He's been doing next ormancy with his dead relatives in some of your favorite video games for the past couple of decades. He's a processing and you know, they're very active, but they're active online, they're also active in real life. And you know, where are you going to see him? You're going to see him in music. I mean, unfortunately, you know a lot of people know Psychic TV, the Temple of Psychic Youth. That's obviously process. You've got nine inch nails, that's process. You've got Skinny Puppy. That's process. There's a lot of other bands that are very processing and in that way. And as I'm working my way backwards now, I'm going to uh probably lose a lot of fans and piss off a lot of people because I'm going to be getting into the stuff with like William Burrows, Hugh Hefner, and god, what is his name? I've been reading about him all day. Shit, Andy Warhol. There's just there's a lot of stuff there. Oh, there's it's it's horrific. I'm ready to gouch my eyes out from reading. But I would also tell people there's a lot of well meaning individuals out here who are just repeating things that have either been disproven or have not been proven, and these are just rumors. I would ask to see sources. I would ask to see citations on things, because even some of the most basic tropes Timothy Wiley, guess what, that's not his real name. That's not his real name. Okay, we play the name game with these people. A lot of the information out there is not good or it is not verified yet, and it is speculation. And I do my best to not repeat those things as fact because I just don't think it's helpful because these people have flown under the radar since you know, nineteen sixty three, nineteen sixty four, and they will continue to quite frankly, until all of this stuff is ironed out. But I would say the biggest thing is, you know, look for it in music. It's a big problem as far as I understand, in the horror core reps right now. I've had a few of those hip hop artists reach out to me apparently it's very problematic. And then you know, obviously the stuff with the Satanic Temple like fuck Lucy and Greeves, Doug Dougie, you know, he says there and goes on Tucker Carlson and acts like an edge lord, you know, and thinks that he's all tough, but he can't handle a debate. I've tried to debate him and he falls apart like a little girl. And that's because when he's challenged on them being the process, he freaks out because they don't want people to know.
Speaker 2: I said that was gonna be the last question. I lied. I just recalled as you were talking, and you know what, what does I think even a better place to end it at? You we had kind of talked about current events, you know, and tying into major world events. But I know recently, I believe you'd made a post on it and i'd seen he gets out, William Ramsey posts it too or something. So I'll probably need you to explain a little bit more to me. But I remember seeing a post going around of some recent I believe, some sort of shooter of some sorts mom wearing a processed shirt. So I was like a process church shirt, like the very distinct like borderline swasika looking thing. I'm a jig, so you know, avoiding it was the Process symbol like loud and proud RAI raid on her boobies. So uh, yeah, I don't know just what the fuck's up with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm actually glad that you brought that up. So somebody actually anonymously sent that to me and they were like, hey, nobody's talking about the Process thing. And when I started looking through her Instagram, I was like, holy fuck. And this is another good example. So this the Process has stated from the outset, and this is something that Nicola Shrek also states that you know, they use music as a weapon. This is how they indoctrinate people. And this has to do with like certain you know, tones of the sound. I don't know. I'm not a fucking sound engineer, don't ask me.
Speaker 2: But it's all about frequencies and shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that kind of stuff exactly like putting you into a more malleable state, so to speak. So she heavily promotes a band called Integrity. If you ask Integrity fans, they're just lurping. They're not into it, even though this band has stated flat out that all of their music is based off of process theology and that that's what they are singing and preaching about. So her name was Ashley Pardo. She's I think thirty two or thirty three. This was in Texas and she was arrested because she literally went out and bought Ammo protective gear and weapons because her son wanted to shoot up his middle school and she fully supported it. CPS was involved, obviously, the school was involved. They were very worried, and you know, the police had been called a few times as well, and she did not take action. She saw no problem with it. It was a reward buying him that stuff for babysitting his younger siblings, which is really crazy to me. But you know, it also tracks because I mean this is part of process belief, not only chaos, but also you know, harming others. That's that's not a sin. Hurting other people is not a sin. That is something that they believe. It is the reconciliation of opposites, right, so good and bad. I just that was really insane to me. They actually, I think this week, have to press charges against that kid or they have to let them go. They still have not formally charged the kid, and she is out on bond. Her bond was seventy five thousand dollars, not seven hundred and fifty thousand. I thought that the seventy five thousand was the ten percent that she had to put down. It was seventy five thousand dollars. They let her out, and also they changed the terms of her bond so that she could go to work.
Speaker 2: It's like, what ten percent of your bond you had to pay for? So she didn't pay like seven point five k.
Speaker 1: I thank you, yeah, which I mean is still a lot of money. Like I'm not batting, I'm batting an eye at that. That would have change my life.
Speaker 2: But but I could do it.
Speaker 1: What for what she did? Yeah, helping to facilitate a school shooting is fucking insane. And when they went into the house, you know because I read the warrant and the police report and it didn't detail everything, but he had all these like modified homemade bombs. They said that it was going to be The cops were like, this was going to be a mass casualty event. The way that these bombs were modified. I'm like, holy shit. And they found a lot of like Nazi regalia, Nazi literature. I'm wondering what process stuff they probably found in that house as well, you know, because she was sporting her Charles Manson tattoo that she had just gotten. So you know, all of this tracks. But these people are going to sit here and tell you that they're just being at edge lords, and I would say, why why does this continue to happen all throughout the decades unless these people really believe it.
Speaker 2: Well, then it's been absolute pleasure for having you on the show. Let people know where they can find you at and we'll go ahead and get the hell on out of.
Speaker 1: Here, all right. Thank you. Rotting Jewels on YouTube and Instagram, Dana Doudah on Twitter And what is the podcast? What does the Process podcast wherever you listen.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, well, I appreciate you going on here. We're gonna have you have another outro from our our long gone video editor, but I appreciate you joining us. For those who want to support what I'm doing over here, you can leave a like, share, subscribe, comment, leave a five star review on iTunes or Spotify. If you want to directly support the show with money, I like money patroon dot complish no Way Hoes A twenty twenty. The lowest levels two bucks. You get access to early episodes there usually do about one to two a week. Yeah, about four behind the paywall any given time, so you're getting weeks of pay wall content. You're also gonna add fore RSS feed, and you get access to the pre show, and you get priority for the call ins on me and Austin's weekly call in show, which we're doing tomorrow but usually on Tuesdays at nine thirty pm Eastern on both of our platforms. Also give a big shout out to my sponsors every week. I just say I love you and thank you for giving me money and helping me do what I do. I have my coast on previous Coast and Targeting at Targeting Toad also at Topbrigate D's as the ovrc K at Underscore and Physio Tim Tuttle at John Cleebl. Yeah, I doesn't give me money any more, but I'm still shut them out. Just I love him, Will Bell, the delicious blueberr Rabbit, Eye Wine, big Foot in the show, Torn May, and Jordan Peterson, that Kermit motherfucker. But with that, let's gohe and get out of here. And I'm sure I'll have Dana on again at some point. See you all later