Speaker 1: All right, So here's pre show set up, trying to get this rolling with my bad voice and B Pete you got connection or no?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: B Pete was there, Let's see if he's still on Myay, he's still there, present on my connection, and now he went away. So I am setting up the live call in show. We have numbers ready to roll, just so you know, in case you're catching us on the live stream, and even if you're not quite honestly, I've got to I'll just preserve this. Take a little sip water too. I'll just preserve this as part of the recording because now I'm just running out the recording and B Pete's still broken up on his connection for some reason. Up there we go. I just heard a sentence half a sentence, can you hear me? Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had to leave and come back in. I was just getting little blips and verbs. I couldn't understand a single thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how you were coming through also, So okay, now we have that straight. Hopefully you good to go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm good, all right?
Speaker 1: You here how thrashed my voices though, so I don't know if he caught any of the stuff I did. Earlier in the week, I did guest appearances and tried to not even do my own show, which I didn't, but you know, just hung back and tried to do the promotional stuff I committed to. And funny thing is last week I did a whole like three hours with the guy Gardner. You know, you see him online. He's got a podcast and a co host. Yeah, so I don't know if he released it yet. Did you see if he released the podcast with me yet? Yeah?
Speaker 2: He released something because I liked his post. Let me go back and look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the funny twitter funny thing is I did three hours with the guy right, and he's got one of these you know, like fancy video recorder platform deals, and like we ended up with with nothing, no usable audio, nothing. And I did three hours where we're going back and forth over the films, everything for three hours.
Speaker 2: And I remember he said something last week about him losing his copy of it, and he said that you were going to try to back it up next time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I did. I made a backup copy. But I'm giving him a chance to release, you know, obviously his podcast first and then uh maybe I'll put out the backup for you know, for listeners, so they get a good audio from my side, one, you know, one solid audio piece. Because I don't know what he's doing editing wise either, but he said he was gonna edit and whatever, and I don't know how it came out, even I imagine he uh, let me go see that he did. He put it out. He said he was gonna.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he did. I'm going to I got to go to my uh likes. It was earlier this afternoon. Remember when it came up. I was gonna, I'll just repost it so you'd see it.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I'll just pull up I'll just pull up Twitter. Let's see. Horn deserves better than this. JFK. Choke holds. Well, okay, he's talking about choke holds and stuff. New episode here. It is a new episode of Ciphered Past titled Through the Looking Glass with guests Chuck O'Kelly. Will be released tonight. It doesn't yet, so he said it will be released.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, because I reposted it. And I think when I reposted it, I put it on. When the links up all did I quoted or reposted? I think I just reposted it. Well either way, I just reposted it.
Speaker 1: We're trying to share. This guy he's got it. It's called the uh it's the Ciphered Past, right, that's the name of his his podcasting. He does it with with the co host, whose name on Twitter is like a lioness, you know. And I spent like five hours of these people all together. So I don't know what they what they got, but the first three hours was lost and I had a bad throat so bad that like I had no voice at the beginning of the week at all. And so now anyway, we're doing all this and we're gonna get live, Okay, so let's do that because it's what already quarter after eight.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, about twelve afters all.
Speaker 1: Right, so let's do that. Yeah, screw it, we'll just get live. You know. But technology is fun because it's allowed us to do a lot of cool things, but it also when it gets messy, it's a freaking mess, you know. And but hopefully those guys, I don't know, I started talking to them. They're they're kind of new to me, but they seem really enthusiastic about the case and they're going to be at at Lancer. So anyway, let's uh, let me just put you down here. I got the phone lines ready, I got the broadcast ready. So you got a coffee, dude? Yeah, I'm good, excellent, So I have a nice sip of cold drink. At least I got that working for me today. Let me see, just make sure I got yeah, okay, hey, I got a couple of cigarettes. I got a cool drink, so you know what sounds like? I got my provisions, all right, let's do this.
Speaker 2: Ready, get ready for again?
Speaker 1: Ready, get ready for seventeenth day of October. Damn, the month is half over, twenty twenty five, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar. And despite the weird and wonky sound of my voice, this is the Ocelli Effect, hosted by me Chuck Ocelly. But also since it is Friarsday or Friday night, I've got my co host, be Pete with me, and you can be too if you want to join in on this party over yeah, which is all audio and freely available. So three one nine five two seven five zero one six that's the number to call. I'm struggling to look over my stuff. Let me move a few things around because I had to reboot the computer on my way to uh broadcasting tonight. I rebooted everything, the computer, the router, so we should be all good to fly, and I know the phones are working. Three one nine five two seven. Holy crap, somebody's got allowed vehicle outside. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number to call while I've got a voice for this. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's how you can join into this. The live open mic night Fridays on Ohelly dot com Radio and uh so here we are Friday BPTE. We survived another one. How was your week, sir?
Speaker 2: Oh, it wasn't bad. Actually, the last two days are the first days that it's been sunny to the point that you could get outside in the past two weeks, so I was ready. A friend of mine's got one of those.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Is it a UV lamp that's supposed to help you in the wintertime when it's so dark and gloomy. I don't know what kind of light it puts off. Anyway, I called him up, told him I was going to come get that thing, and shoved up my butt for about a day. I mean, I've had such a lack of sunshine here. It's been unbearable and cool. It is very I had to cut the heat on this morning and down to like forty degrees.
Speaker 1: Wow. I'm sorry, but you know, I have a very like I hear audio and I visualize, and I work with audio in my mind quite extensively. And you just talked about shoving a lamp up your butt. I'm sorry, but that's what you just did, and that just gave me a horrible, horrible visual and I want to thank you for that because that was terrible, you know, And there's a lot of light therapies. There's a lot of light therapies out there. I don't think anal insertion is necessary though, in the medical practice or pseudo medical practice.
Speaker 2: And it's been bad. It's been bad. I mean I was literally getting ready to go nuts, you know, twelve straight days of cloud and I'm not just thin clouds. I'm over cast, heavy deck rain off and on. So I have been enjoying it the past two days. But other than that, I've hit one of those late in life crisises and I'm debating what to do. You know, I'm at that point where do I go waste fifteen bucks on a haircut or do I just let it grow back out?
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm doing that too, because I don't know if I told you this, but I actually chopped off the ponytail. Did I let you know that already? Nah? I took care. I got the ponytail off because it was driving me nuts and I'm sitting here trying to contemplate how to attack like, you know, the whole light therapy issue with you and photo therapy they call it, I think now. It used to be the province of let's just say, the woo woo, airy fairy type people out there. You know, it was like, oh, you have to get the proper light man, because you get your vibrations going. You knew, very like hippie dippy kind of stuff. And nowadays even the Mayo Clinic has looked at it and actually they realize, holy crap, you know, there might be something too. Seasonal effective disorder, which was also thought to be a cry baby thing, there might be a little something to it that. You know, the natural light from the sun provides a great deal more than just your ability not to bump into walls, right, It actually provides a lot of things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the thing. That my friend has is that you know, disorder where they're seasonal, I don't know, whatever you call it.
Speaker 1: Yes, seasonal effective disorder. Right. So but these lamps, I'm telling you they were sort of like you know, for a while, people had different weird things in their houses, like a specific kind of windsh because the sound, the tone was literally meant to, you know, change the vibrational experience in your home, you know, so you had to hie you know, you had to hang it at the entrance, and then you had to hang another one strategically elsewhere in order so that those who would you know, come into your uh you know, vibrational space wouldn't disturb you know, your good zen, your good juju if you will. And like I said, a lot of people thought that was hippie dippy nonsense a long time, of course, you know, sadly, although there's a lot of cry babies and people that are stupid and don't understand things, I will tell you that I never saw it as just nonsense, because you know, my own spiritual practices tell me that indeed, you know, things that are tonal, things that you know, they're just quite a bit more mysticism and science to be offered than a lot of people are willing to accept, you know. So indeed, the colors of the walls, even in institutional concepts about you know, you make colors of a prison a certain color because that will be less likely to encourage, say, violent modes of thinking, violent attitudes and moods. Even you know, they paint the walls of mental facilities specific colors, and they specifically decorate because people exposed to certain colors, which has to do you know something again with the reception of light. Indeed, there's more than just a you know, pseudo crazy psychological, psychoactive thing to it, you know what I mean. And a lot of people fail to recognize this. There's two things there, but very.
Speaker 2: More institutional green, you know that you used to see in schools all the time when I was in grade school. I always thought they'd pick green because it just for some reason they like green and it went well with the stuff they sprinkle on the floor when some kid got sick before they'd sweep it up.
Speaker 1: Maybe.
Speaker 2: But in this art class, I think it was fifth grade, you know, the art teacher starts going into instituttioneal uses of color and why right, And I found that to be amazing. But you know, light therapy, speaking of that, years ago, they had the commercials where you could buy the cap that had the infrared lights in it if you were losing your hair, and you put this cap on five minutes, ten minutes, you know, a day for so many weeks. Well, it actually works. I've read some of the studies on this, and they've come out with a lot of infrared therapy like that for skin tone and facial muscle, texture and clarity of your skin and things like that. They have found that infrared will also benefit people you know that I guess wanting to look as youthful as they can as late in life. But I mean, it won't get rid of ninety five year old wrinkles, but it helps no.
Speaker 1: And look, there is no matter what you do, no cure for ugly you know, surgical or otherwise. But the thing is, long ago did you start listening to my show? I want to know, because I know there was a certain point that you kind of joined into what it is I've been doing now since you know, twenty thirteen. When did you actually start listening?
Speaker 2: Thing? It was like September of twenty nineteen, so it's been six years.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you missed.
Speaker 2: That's when I joined That's when I joined you on the show. I've had been listening for like a year before that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let's just say total. You know, you've been involved with, aware of and actually listening to the show for like seven years, right, something like that.
Speaker 2: Plus I'm honest.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're getting close to thirteen years. We're closer to thirteen than we are to twelve, but let's just call it twelve. So I'm just telling you there was five years of stuff where I did explorations on here that weren't you know, all conspiracy and JFK. I did explorations about, you know, the science that's being ignored, you know, the truth of things regarding the symbols you see around you, and stuff like that. I did years worth of you know, discussions with people that studied it, people that you know, showed me new things, you know, people that wrote books on it, did documentaries, et cetera. And it's funny because I sort of, you know, gotten away from all that because nobody wants to hear it anymore. But there is a whole world of as per usual, right, you know, there's there's snake oil salesmen, and then there's people that do sell you snakes and do sell you oil because it's real, you know what I mean. But I mean there are people out there that will swear up and down that they can cure cancer, and I think they're a little bit dangerous, you know. And it was hard sifting through all that because look, I don't know everything about everything, and I remember going through long things about you know, exposures to colors and like with Jeffrey Matt and is color coding. It was a little vague to me. But earlier on, I mean I talked about scientific stuff, you know, triggers in the brain where you can see chemical reactions you know that occur, but we actually get to study the chemical reactions because studying a live brain is a little bit too difficult for our current technology. Right. But the things that you can measure and even taking a look at say, what do you call those things? You know with the big giant magnets, you know they're they're electric. They're basically magnetic measurements, right, they create magnetic imaging MRIs exactly, magnetic radio. Okay, there you go. The imaging from MRIs right. If you do it on somebody in real time while they're being exposed to stimulus, you can see the brain doing things. Now as for whether they've decoded exactly what all of it does, not necessarily, but I mean it's strange to see people go, oh, come on, you know, that's like kooky science stuff. And you know, this is like what people talk about when they smoke too much weed, you know, And I'm like, yeah, but sometimes some people, not everybody. Most people just think they're brilliant when they smoke weed, but you know they're not, but they believe they are. You know, just like a lot of guitar players I've known, they were like, oh, I play so much better when I've smoked up. And really those guys are a lot more rare than most of those guys want to believe, but they believe that they're doing something great, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Who was it I read something just the other day. I can't remember who it was. One of these bands the guy was talking about who did so much, so much drugs for years while he was in the band that when he finally got sober, he had to reteach himself how to play his instrument.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, because and look, there's something useful there, you know, in literally creating a whole other skill set and ability to utilize an ability to operate in an altered state of mind. You know, there's something to be said about that. I mean, even I did the exploration. I don't know how you feel about the psilocybin exploration I did, but you know, I tried to be as responsible about it as possible but also revealed at people that there is indeed a useful you know, purpose that can be gotten from things that people have just treated as you know, an illicit drug for many, many years. It doesn't mean that I'm all about drug culture. I mean, I don't use drugs that often, you know, I don't say that I don't at all. But when I do, generally it's for a practical purpose. And even when I talked about cannabis on this show and people got on me for being a cannabis advocate, which is almost like seems like it's from a different century now, right Most people are like, ah, so what, But there was a time when that was a big deal. And I go on here as an advocate for it, but I don't even utilize it that often cannabis. You know, it was something that I was utilizing, say, you know, for little bits of help to cope with like PTSD or to get some sleep. Uh, you know, at a time when I had a running mind. You know what I'm saying, And to me, it was a lot healthier. Yeah, go ahead, I was.
Speaker 2: Going to say, you know, you you normally don't hear about the cannabis issue until a state is getting ready to vote on whether they're going to legalize it or not. You know, that's when you see the studies come out, Oh, well, you know, we found this. But I have read a couple of studies where they've used elucinogenics for uh PTSD in veterans treatments for that. And then there's the whole ketamine situation. What was it? Who was the guy on Friends played Chandler? He was Yeah. They in fact, they a couple of those they that went through prosecution for getting him his drugs. And I think a doctor played guilty or or as some kind of plea agreement for writing prescriptions in that. But I didn't realize that kennemy was used like it is for some treatments.
Speaker 1: Well, even the Pentagon now has actually put us side. Now, I don't know with the current you know craziness and the budget and all the wrangling and you know what's being canceled and dozed and everything else. But you know, previous to DOGE and previous to the second Trump administration, including the first Trump administration, there were plenty of people that were you know, really expanding uh you know, uh, the the scientific research into guess what, using d MT using uh, you know, cannabis using uh, you know, psilocybin directly in controlled clinical circumstances, obviously, but they were experimenting and literally had a couple of like, you know, programs exploring this as a way of h yeah, indeed helping PTSD. Uh you know, problems with troops directly with people that you know. And I think that's highly important, you know why. That's a personal issue to me. But the thing is, I think it can be effective. But as per usual, okay, we always need to exercise the caution that there is no such thing as a one size fits all or a single use for a single thing for everyone. Everyone is indeed medically different. We have similarities, but there are differences. I don't know if I talk to you about it, but especially because of your sort of fascination with certain elements of Asian culture, there are literal physiological differences between people who are you know, ostensibly kind of Asian in origin and people in other parts of the world when it comes to things like, you know, actually medical circumstances like for you know, putting people to sleep during surgeries and things like that, anesthe and uh and and things related to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the redheaded thing, uh and anesthesia, I remember one night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's the thing is that. But these are you know, scientific realities that you know, there's a good reason why a lot of the drug like there are drugs that are banned outright, absolutely banned. We talked about it because of the somebody brought some of their uh uh you know psych meds to Korea, right, and there was a big, big problem because it's absolutely like a completely banned do not bring it, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was that was Adderall. Adderall, a member of uh to Anyone, was over here in the States, and she got into a K pop group and couldn't get back to her doctor in the States, so they redid her prescription and sent it over and Adderall is totally illegal in South Korea. Yeah, and they went so far as to let the package through and then they went it was like two days later they went to where the package was delivered and the grandmother had given it to her daughter, who gave it to her daughter. And you know, I mean there was a big stink all over it over just something as simple as adderall. Of what kids are taking adderall like Eminem's in this country.
Speaker 1: Well right, but here's the thing. There is a serious and real, very real danger to Asian people when it comes to stuff like adderall. And it's a you know, it's not like again, there's no such thing as an absolute or one size fits all.
Speaker 2: But yeah, they banned it because it contains myth assaults. Not sure myth, but that was the it's on their big list. Okay, that and there was another drug that surprised me that's not legal over there as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, now that is the public facing story of it. But the reality is, and an anesthesiologist who work here in America will tell you this, if you know, if you can get them to reveal their secrets, but they have to make certain calculations when they do things based on race, because there are certain races of people that are just very susceptible to certain things. There there are certain groupings that where just the stuff doesn't work for certain people, you know, et cetera, et cetera. Like I personally am a weird case when it comes to anesthesiologists, but Asians in general and Koreans especially, it can be lethal some of the components that are in some of these you know, psychotropics like lethality. There's stuff that we're given out of, like just just like candy year, you can have a lethal situation in Korea. Sorry, Well, speaking of what.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I've just read something today that are f k JR. They put out some study that says that COVID nineteen was designed to be more addicted well more, I can't think of the word. It's more contagious for white people and what was the other ones, oh, black Americans or blacks and whites, and that Jews and Chinese are not affected in the same way. They don't have the lethality in people with those genes as white people and black people. Okay, so now how did they fall across that?
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing I already find what you're sourcing this from to be highly suspect, and I'll tell you why. And here's the reality again people don't want to face. But Jewish people in general is not an ethnicity. There are ethnic groups that you could scribe that have you know, serious populations that are Jews. But to literally, you know, kind of go with the there's something wrong already in the study, in the in the in the data set, I promise you, because again it's like saying Catholics, okay, uh, Catholics, you know, get I don't know the flu More often it's ridiculous unless you can find a causation that has to do with directly some sort of Catholic ritual. And even then you've got a problem because people that are categorized as Catholic aren't necessarily active in all the rituals. So you know, this idea, there's a confusion there. There is you know, baseline things that are in genetics, and then there's what we decide to do with ourselves. And Jewish is just simply you know, there are again clusters of similar you know, genetic makeups there among Jewish people. But to like kind of go, oh well, Jews, this or that mediately my my red flags go up behind my back.
Speaker 2: You know, uh, well, they're talking about ethnic Jews, not religious Jews. But I'm trying to find the story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but see on X. Okay, but right there, but right there, be pete, what is an ethnic Jew? There's a problem because there's groups here, right.
Speaker 2: You got your large DNA traces all the way back to the DNA that they've attributed to the Semitic tribes out of the Middle East.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but see that's all over the place. I mean, are you telling me that the Sephardic and the darker you know people what, they're not Jews? So we got to get specific here. You're talking about Middle Eastern people that happen to cluster among Jews. But there's no like Jewish set of genetics, is what I'm saying. If you go back and you want to trace it with the tribes and all that has been spread out, I mean, you got to admit there's plenty of people that probably stem off of the Jewish to like say family tree in that case, that don't land anywhere, you know, continuous in the cycle there, that have some of these genetics that are running around that don't even know that. You know, nineteen generations ago they were connected to the tribe, you know what I'm saying, But now they're so far removed. When you've got a time period like that, I mean, here we go, right, there's genetics that are not going to cluster back up and you're not going to be able to collect there that are shared.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you agree with that?
Speaker 2: Or no, yeah, I'd agree with it.
Speaker 1: So you know, so at some point there's some arbitrary decisions being made here where it's not you know, simply based on this thing which you're very close to, say, a geographical shared culture, and you know, very very few families. See, I've had to go through this a bit. To go back to again, I'm I know this is going to sound crazy, you know, and I keep bringing it up because I'm working.
Speaker 2: On it all the time.
Speaker 1: But this idea about the secret societies in the Mediterranean, like literally I can tell you that some of what they call the mafia the mob are linked to secret societies that existed before the Roman Empire had to deal with with Christ you know, as an issue on the calendar, whether you believe it was here or not. If we go back to that time period, okay, and literally relate it. You got you know, the mafia secret society organization more than one by the way, that are you know, in existence, let's say, at that time, and already basically creating what would later become the framework for one of what I call the Italian or the Mediterranean octopus, which is literally eight mafias. Okay, And I gotta I gotta try and show people this, and they're they're not going to understand some of it and probably going to sit there and disbelieve even though it's backed by very you know, you can go do the study yourself and find what I found. And then there's stuff that they can't find, which I'm gonna have to discuss too, but that'll be part of the hidden history, if you will. But anyway, yeah, you know, but I don't know what you think of all that. But I'm just saying that when we go back to study genealogy, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I don't really put any faith in it. I mean, that was a claim that was you know, was made back during right before the election, I think, and supposedly they've done some more research into it or something, but.
Speaker 1: Well, this is happening COVID.
Speaker 2: Is if that was the case, why didn COVID, you know, hit so hard in China.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want about this.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of deaths in China from COVID.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I've already given you part of the way to discount this nonsense, because I'm going to tell you what it really comes from is that there is a need and people will latch onto it to go into the eugenics arguments. It's always there, and it is a recurring theme. B Pete. I know that this like sucks on some level for some people because they wind up figuring out that they're sort of tied in some of their beliefs to the eugenics concepts. But eugenics is a very real, recurring, constantly moving thing, you know, intellectually in our society. And what it boils down to is they want to basically say, look, if you were born with certain characteristics, you're a certain color, you're a certain race, you're a certain you know, you came from a certain part of the world, you're part of this group or that group. They want to say that basically, your destiny is already predetermined. You know, you're already going to be this. You're already this. You're already that by virtue of just the fact that you happen to inherit, you know, a particular set of genetic codes.
Speaker 2: And oh no, look at women they go and have you know, breast removal surgery simply because they have a certain gene which they say raises your chances of having breast cancer later on in life. All right, but this is a war all kinds of thing.
Speaker 1: This is an unfair warping of things that causes people to basically, you know, volunteer to be part of a cast system. I mean, think about this. The people that have in their brains that you know, white people, okay, are evil. White people are evil because they're you know, the enslavers and all that. Okay, you and I both have arguments with those people. But here's the weird thing about it. They're embracing the very same thing where it's like, well, you came from white people, so therefore you are. They're embracing the very same root concepts that led like the you know, the Nation of Islam people right to you know, the NI people to turn around and say, well, white people are actually not human. They were manufactured by a man scientist named Yakoub, you know, in the side of a mountain, and he was a big headed human that was a mad scientist, and he created the devil, and the devil is the white people with the blue eyes. Okay, those same people end up dealing with the very same roots of well, you know, since they're black, that means that they were born to be criminals, you know, since they were whatever, picked something else, since they were Jewish, they're good with numbers and money, you know what I mean. It's the same thinking that they latched themselves onto. And it's literally some of the same concepts. So the people, no matter which side you want to stand on that you say, okay, these people are racist no matter where. If you look at the racist concept and the so called science with it, it all winds up tying right back to the same damn thing, which is the eugenics argument. If you are this thing, then therefore this you know, the idea that the Mormons, the darker your skin, well the more the more hell is on your soul, or whatever however they worded it. But I mean, that's what it came down to. Why are people dark because their souls are darkened and therefore their flesh comes out that way. And you know what I mean, like if you pare it down enough, if you dig deep enough, you find these things. And it puts the very racist on the same side as people that claim not to be. And it's all racialism as opposed to racism. It's racialism where there's a predetermination.
Speaker 2: It's the whole eugenics program back in the thirties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well but you see again, back in the thirties, we take it back to there. The eugenic society existed here in America, first of all, and it was exported to the Germans in the first d and place. You know, all that pseudo intellectualism came from like these people who got together and said, you know, we have this belief about racial identity, and you know, and even the Aryan people, right, and quotes they're invented partially from Norse mythology. And then the claims, these claims on pseudoscience, you know, which includes some other weird things where it's like, you know, if your nose is just so big, then that means eight different things about you. You know, if you happen to be of a similar height, you know, a certain height grouping is. It means that if you never grow like past, you know, five foot five, then literally you you lack the character to have this or that you know, good trade in you because of your height. Weird stuff starts to happen when they really break it down and start trying to go into particulars and start telling you that the color of your eyes, you know, literally determines your actions in life. Whether you're going to be a criminal or not can be determined by the differential between you know, your fingertips, you know, despite the Fibonacci equation, you know, explaining how it is were laid out and all that. No, no, no, See, the people that have like the longer middle finger, you know, they're I mean almost this stupid, but not quite. But the people that have a longer middle finger are more likely to give the middle finger to society. You know. Weird stuff happens this way. And I'm just bringing this up as something to talk about. We have a couple of callers and I'd love to get to them. So what do you think should we take them in order? Should I figure out who's in order? Or you got some more things you want to throw on the fire before we get cooking. No, just a couple of updates.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting here trying to stay on top of the Major League Baseball playoffs, and it looks like spent Kent's Mariners are down at the moment. So I can't remember if these playoffs at this point, is it best out of five? I think it is anyway, Blue Jays, they're tied two games each and right now the Mariners are down two to one, top to eighth with one out. Also, we're looking at the Nebraska game is still at zero zero. And I'll give you the update on Miami and Cardinals here in a second. Look that. I mean, you know, this is the best time of year. You've got football, you've got hockey, you've got baseball in case, just it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Well, sir, let me let me give you a little little minor correction. We're in the league championship series phase of Major League Baseball, and I just double checked to make sure I was sure about this. But fact is, we're in the four out of seven game situation.
Speaker 2: Because that's right, championships are four out of sevens of the series.
Speaker 1: The first phase when they changed the playoffs, they turned it to the three out of five. Right, But you see, if you notice already the Dodgers lead the Brewers, you know, three games to none right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're they're playing Also.
Speaker 1: Right there, there's zero zero in the top of the first. I got it. There's zero zero, zero zero in the top of the first, right now.
Speaker 2: So I did pull Nebraska beating Minnesota three to nothing. Right.
Speaker 1: So I have no idea what's going on with WrestleMania this year, But there you go. I would watch baseball, but I got to be honest with you, I don't think I care about any of these teams that are in there now. So it's kind of like who's going to get the World Series. I'll find out in a week.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping. I hate to go against Fank Camp, but I'm a Toronto guy, so I'm hoping they clean the house. Well, you have them go back to the series.
Speaker 1: Yeah you had a personal connection, didn't you to to Toronto? Wasn't that one again? Yeah? Okay, I understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were a farm team for Toronto.
Speaker 1: I mean vaguely, if I had to pick a team out of these four sitting here and like somebody said, pick one to win, I'd probably choose the Dodgers because always National League and the Dodgers at the very least they carry the you know, it's Dodger Blue. That's half of the Mets, you know, actual team colors. So I would probably go with the National League and Dodger Blue. I'd probably choose the Dodgers and hope that they win. If I had even a a I don't know, a shred of a desire to root for somebody, I would root for the Dodgers. But there you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the only problem I had with Toronto is is there in the ale Al East you got the Yankees and Boston and Toronto, and every year it seems like it's either Boston or the Yankees.
Speaker 1: Well that's all right, the Yankees, by their way in That's the way it's always been the whole time I've been alive, So screw it. By the way, there is a note in the chat room about, you know, black people definitely can't handle the meth like white people do, according to a chatter an anonymous one, And I got to tell you, I disagree, because it seems to me like nobody can handle the meth to well once they get into it. So meth to me, is a weird drug. It's definitely something otherworldly because I have never seen and I've been around all kinds of drug addicts, and you know, I survived through the Krack era of drugs in the country, was involved in neighborhoods where drugs was drugs, and you know, even in order to prove myself useful as a child, I had to you know, participate a bit, not get high, but you know, make make a little business here or there if I wanted to eat, et cetera, and also prove myself useful, so you know, somebody didn't forget about me and leave me out in the cold during the winter or something. So you know, the fact is, yeah, meth to me is different. Even crack was not as insidious. There's something almost evil about meth, to be honest with you, from what I can tell. And I mean, it's just it's just a vague, gut kind of reaction to the world I see around me when meth happens and the destructive force on it. Sure you can lose your teeth being a heroin attic, but I mean it almost looks like you lose your soul when you go over to meth man, it is brutal. So I don't think anybody handles meth too well, so you know, black, white, or otherwise, although I will say it seems like black people are not as drawn to the myth as white people are either. It's just not their thing. You know. Again, I'm making collective racial observations here, right, I shouldn't really do that, But the world shows me what the world shows me. I mean, I generally, the first thing I think if I see wrecked drug addict of a particular ethnicity is I don't jump to meth on a black guy. I just don't a lot of other possibilities there. They could just be drinking themselves to death. And I've seen people do that of all stripes my whole life. But yeah, meth No, I don't think anybody handles it well. But maybe that's just me. Maybe we should get to the callers instead of my ideas about you know, drug destruction and the soul is nature of the business or whatever you want to do, be pete. Should we get to the college now? All right, I'm trying to have fun because I got a bad feeling this show is not going to be fun tonight. I don't know why, but I want to go in with a good attitude, positive and everything neativity. I don't know, it's just sometimes I feel exhausted by the end of the Show's draining to me personally anyway, It's just me. I'm trying to roll with it though, And if you guys want to join, please do. Please bring on new ideas, tell a friend to call in, even I don't mind, you know, even jerky calls, call up and tell me you want to talk about you know, the local convenience store has, you know, shitty hot dogs. Do it, Let's do it anything, Bring it on. Let's have a wide open conversation and kind of just explore the world down here on Friday nights. That's what I'd love to do. And some people wrote to me a couple quick notes before I go to the Callers Live, just to acknowledge some emails and other other communications. I had requests for do a show on Kurt Cobain's death. I got three of them in one day, which I found.
Speaker 2: Strangth somebody's got a new book out, is that why?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw a thing on YouTube the other day. This private investigator is working with one of the guys who was with Kirk Cobain supposedly when he was given a hot shot and then they moved him up to the room over the garage O perpetrated after that with the shotguns. That apparently that's the new claim.
Speaker 1: Yeah, since you saw it and I didn't, is that the investigator that was like supposed to have been hired by Courtney Love at one point and then sort of saw crazy different one?
Speaker 2: Okay, this one that guy, Yeah, the one hired by Courtney Love. I watched all his stuff and you know, he kind of put it on her. This other guy says that it wasn't her, but he's not sure. You know, a lot of that, Well I can't tell you that because it's in the book. Yeah, I can't get into that because it's in the book. Well yeah, I hate that.
Speaker 1: I hate that. But also with this and a lot of these like rock star cases, you know, the fact is there are people that know a little something and they are out there kind of in a weird fish bowl, like you know, like I actually was not too far from Lane Staley shortly before he went into his final spiral and died. Uh. You know, that's around the time I met him, and it was a chance meeting thing. But I don't know anything about his death. I saw a couple of weird things. But his mother is out there, you know, like pretty much begging for answers, and she believes somebody knows something that would change things regarding you know, his death, which was you know, just seen in public as a you know, as a spiral into self destructive drugs. This guy, you know and Cobain is another case.
Speaker 2: Guy was there with two others and it was the two others that shot him up. It was some type of confrontation. He had just gotten back that night from rehab. Okay, you've gotten back late, you know, and supposedly these they there was a confrontation. These two guys supposedly hit with pre made syringes and that's why he had such a hot h drug level in his for his alltops right, Okay, well they said it even a big user like him couldn't have used that much and still did what he did with the shotgun.
Speaker 1: But well discuss that we look without all these particulars.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: The thing I was trying to get at and why I brought up Plane Staley is because of the you know, the the first of all, the Seattle connection, but sort of in general the West Coast kind of entertainers and especially entertainers of that time period. There is a whole huge cast of characters that are unknown or lesser known that have gone forward, some of them and some of them not. You know, when you're part of something like an artistic community for real, you know, and you're not like just a flat out insulated star. There's a lot of people around, and there's a lot of things going on, and I've heard from some of those people directly over the years. You know. There was the guy that that Jack Blood knew really well, who ran the record label that Nirvana was first released on before they were huge and successful, right that new Kurt you know, in other in his other works when he was just recording at his aunt's house, that kind of stuff. There are people that were in other bands. In fact, Jack Blood again another guy who I can publicly put forward because he was there at one time. He was a roommate of Courtney loves Jack Blood right, literally living in one of those houses, one of those situations where a bunch of people live there, and so did Courtney. And there's people swapping roommates and moving around. I mean, there's a lot of there's a lot of odd stops of apartments and holes in the wall on your way to and through success in the music world, and especially back then, and you know, there you go. Jack Blood was in bands with some of the big guys you know today, you know that that were in like Soundgarden and stuff like that. Well he was maybe jamming in their band, you know what, a year or two before their success happened. You know. So he's around some of those people. And he's not the only guy. I know. The guy who again that record label, guy who had that small sub Pop Records was the name of it, had a small label. You know that later on corporate record labels wound up sweeping it all up. But I mean, there is many a thousand untold stories, you know what I mean along the way, and some of them mean something, and some of them don't. You know, going into Il Duce and the weird White Supremacists and the weird punk scene, you know, where people did indeed deal heavy amounts of drugs and there were murders and so on and so forth. Again, that community is a wild sort of thing to try and unravel for outsiders, and you know, I don't know what to make of Kurt Cobaine's death at the end of the day, but addressing the fact that three people came at me at once, it much must just be that he was making the rounds right regarding the you know, the death and maybe new revelations by my book though, because I'm not going to tell you on the podcast, but probably they're doing media tours, so somebody wants one of those. In response on Twitter, I think I posted my interview with Hank Harrison, who was Courtney Love's father, not long before he died strangely, and I was one of the last people talking to a matter of fact, I was trying to return a phone call from him and ended up with his wife on the phone, who was like, I'm sorry to tell you. I know Hank wanted to talk to you, but he passed away. You know. Anyway, I'm just saying I will be open to suggestions or connections. If anybody's got you know, somebody who's a witness, who was around, who's written a book, and you got a good d with them, let me know. I'll bring them on the show and I'll be willing to explore whatever you want regarding that. But I don't know what else to do with the Kurt Cobain mess. I mean, I could try and you know, look up this author like Bpete. If you got a link, you know, send it to me. I'll look him up. See if he's got you know, management or an answering machine or you know, a cell phone number. Some of these guys, you know, like kind of covertly post a cell phone number on their own websites if they're independent. And since he was a private investigator, maybe I can call up his office and get him. I don't know, let's try, right.
Speaker 2: Let's see. Yeah, we'll look into that and see what we can do.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't got to do it now. Yeah, you don't got to do it now. You don't got to do it now. Just you know, like while somebody else is talking or whatever, do it. But let's get to these phone callers, so we don't keep waiting, because now I got three on the line. So I want to get to everybody. And we do have a little extra time tonight, so we're going to go over at the ten o'clock hour, just so everybody knows. But you can join us. Anybody hearing us live. Let's see what time is it? Almost nine pm Eastern? Okay, so join us. You got a minimum of an hour and fifteen at least to go tonight on the o'celli Effect Friday Night open Mic, and the number to call is three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's three one nine five two seven five zero one six. And even outside of the Kurt Cobain thing, if you got suggestions, yeah, I'm listening and I read them all. But if you've got you know, a hint as to like, don't just give me an open subject, okay, Kurt Cobain. Great? Is there something specific you want me to go after a specific guest or do you want me to do some research into something? Let me know, because it's a wide, wild world out there, and be specific with your requests. I will answer them, especially for people who actually support the network and chip something in and participate. Uh, you are higher up on the priority list than a random guy who comes at me. And here's an example of one of those guys. Jimmy James is first up on the call line three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Jimmy James, what's on your mind? Brother? Mm hm? Oh lord?
Speaker 4: What was a.
Speaker 1: Long pause before you said anything? What's what?
Speaker 4: Sounded like a hell of a commotion. I thought I had a like a rock music playing then waving me in the show or something. I didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 1: I don't know. BP. Did you hear anything? I didn't.
Speaker 2: No, nothing, not at ordinary.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're we're confused, Jimmy, we didn't hear it. So what's on your mind?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Hit by freight train.
Speaker 5: I was feeling even more tired than usual than a few days ago. My throat hurt, felt like I've been gargling with glass. Then I figure, I see I'm sick, sicker than usual.
Speaker 1: I've been like that like at least ten days now with the throat bad. And before that I didn't feel too good either. But nasty throat past week daily, yeah made me feel good. Yeah, I mean I literally had it. It felt like you know what, Jimmy, It started to feel like the whole inside of my throat was like covered in scabs. That's the way it felt there a couple of days ago.
Speaker 2: How about you exactly exactly?
Speaker 4: So you know what I've been doing every day for the last four days. I've been going down to the store and buying a jug of gatorade, and I had a feeling I was extremely dehi agreed, what's going well outside of here?
Speaker 1: D hydration? Uh?
Speaker 4: I was gonna asked if you ever got around to looking over that paper.
Speaker 1: But the paragraph you wrote, sir, that one paragraph, Yeah, I got a paragraph that you wrote. You said it was.
Speaker 4: The whole outline of the Did you open the attachment?
Speaker 1: I I, it's it appears as though I didn't. You know, I've been working with the Russian documents this week. I was working with other research papers, and as I recall, you wrote about a uh, you know, a short synopsis of what it is you want to do. So I would say, go ahead and do it, and let's see what we can do about publishing it, because everybody kind of stopped sending me the stuff to publish on the front page. So it's kind of just sitting there, and I kind of feel foolish about it now, to be honest with you, because nobody's gone ahead and just sent me the material that I keep asking for. So I don't know what to do there. I mean, you got more. Send it my way. I've got definite desire to publish more on it. You know, the weekly Reader is not so weekly. I mean it's like, you know, how do you say every twenty weeks, I'm going to publish something. Now, I don't know, because nobody's contributing, and I had a lot of promises to contribute and it's not happening. So that's still open. If people want to send that stuff to me infoodochelly dot com. I will gladly receive your work to publish and work with you on it. Anybody that has something interesting and unique to offer by all means, send it to me and let's see if we can publish you there, you know, we get a run. Going might be interesting. Go ahead, Jimmy, I mean, please continue your.
Speaker 4: Work and send it. You said you wanted to look over anyone's ideas. Probably what it is people are probably waiting to hear back from you.
Speaker 1: But okay, I'll finish it out. Yeah, I'm telling you, finish your idea. I've told other people go ahead, continue and I get silence after that. I don't know. Please continue, everybody, write it and send it. Let's go. You know, so what else on your mind.
Speaker 2: Man, good, we'll take too long.
Speaker 4: Cool, so well, on with the next dude directly.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do that. We'll go over to the next guy, hold on, Jimmy, and we we will bring you back on at some point. Okay, let's see who's next. It looks like my friend from Florida, and I got to ask you, know, what did you do with the list of songs? Because I thought i'd get a response. I racked my for a list of songs. You said, give me your soundtrack of five rock songs.
Speaker 6: Right, to be honest, I haven't even had a chance to get on next sit today.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 6: You see, late late night from work and I came home and been doing a.
Speaker 2: Little work in the grudge.
Speaker 1: Understandable, and I get some hey, but you did send me that message, okay, And you asked me for five rock songs, right, that would be like the soundtrack of my life, my top five things that would be. And I, honestly, I think I had to send you six or seven. I was trying to get it down to the five and I just couldn't do it. I racked my brain a bit trying to really, like, I need these tracks, you know, and I sent you some and I got to tell you got me thinking there. But yeah, that's that's as far as I could get it. Let me see if I settled on six or seven, because I kind of feel bad about removing one of them, but had to be done. I was trying to stick to your rules and I couldn't do it. Man, I tried, I really tried.
Speaker 2: I'll be checking them out here. Surely I appreciate.
Speaker 1: It, Okay. I mean, if you got something else on your mind, go for it. Otherwise maybe I'll go pull it up. We'll talk about it now, you know.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, I initially was calling for a different topic, but you know, you got on the Kirk clubane subjects.
Speaker 2: Sure, whatever you want.
Speaker 6: You know, there are some interesting things behind his death and least interesting connections with Courtney Love.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you ever looked at any of that.
Speaker 6: I you know, like her dad's history, you know, being a former manager for the Grateful Dead.
Speaker 1: Okay, she was, I forget.
Speaker 2: There's a natural term for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you you missed, girls, I would go around and pass LSD. Yeah, I'm sorry, Sorry, dude, you missed the part of the show here. Where I said, I interviewed Hank Harrison on this show right before he died her dad. So yeah, I even put it out there because there were three requests in one day, so I put it out there. Hey, you know this, this is the last thing I did, like four years ago. I talked to him right before he died, Hank Harrison about Courtney Love and it was a one hour I did. The first hour a blind Joe and second hour I did with with Hank Harrison. I talked to him, you know, about Courtney about his book and I forget what it was called the book off the top of my head. It's embarrassing, but it was something like, you know, Loved to Death or something he called it. And it seems like her own father kind of implicates that she's probably responsible for Kurt's death. And we went over that on the show as best I could. But he was a wild interview subject being that you're right, he had been the tour manager for the Grateful Dead, involved in all kinds of you know, madness. Let's say, yeah, I mean, wild dude, Hank Harrison. And then, like I said, I was returning calls, we were having private calls. And then I went to return a call one day after I waited like a week to call him back, and yeah, I got his wife and she goes, I'm sorry. I know, Hank really wanted to talk to you some more. And the last message he left me was like, I really need to speak with you and I need to get this out to the world and blah blah blah blah. And apparently he made those kind of statements a lot, so I don't feel too special, but he really wanted to come back on the show. I'm calling him back and yeah, sorry to tell you, but Hank passed away. And you know, if you want, you can attend the you know, the a service that we're having for him, the celebration of life. We're going to have people attended virtually, so we'll put you on the list for people, you know, So I did. I actually went and sat and listened to Hank's celebration of life, Hank Harrison's. So I'm just saying in general, that was my last connection to the story. I've gone into it and I did other stuff on it too, but that one's still up on my I preserved it on the speaker R S. S. Speed, So it's there and I even tweeted it recently the link.
Speaker 2: So well, there's also some interest.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean it's all I'd have to refresh my memory on it a little bit, but there was some you know, before Coben's death, him and Dave Grohl, they were.
Speaker 2: Experiencing some some riffs.
Speaker 6: Uh, but you know they were on bad terms by the time that cro Cobain was I would call it murdered, but that's just me. You know, most people are killing themselves with a shotgun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got you. And I have a mutual acquaintance. But just just for the record here real quick, be people before you go. I'm into it. I have a mutual acquaintance with Dave Groll and I actually reached out, tried to go around his management and and his reps and everything else, and tried to go through that mutual friend, let's say. Uh, And I got back an answer which was, you know, no, thank you, not right now. Uh. That's what Dave Grohl said, you know, in a short text to this mutual acquaintance that we have. But I I saw, I don't know where else to go with it. I tried to get Dave Roll himself talk about it, and I don't expect him to because I don't think. I think he's been asked a lot and nobody has gotten good answers out of him. Like on the record. Let's say, but girl, what.
Speaker 6: His dad was?
Speaker 2: What I think it was? What's former Senator Jonathan right? If I'm not mistaken?
Speaker 6: Uh oh no, the speech writer for our former center.
Speaker 2: Yeah sator right.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say he's involved in.
Speaker 2: Political advisor, speechwriter. I mean he's got some ties.
Speaker 6: All these all these people tend to have for whatever reason. You know, a lot of these musicians, a lot of them seem to have the govern ment ties.
Speaker 2: You know, their parents worked in government or military.
Speaker 1: And there you go, shout out to Dave, shout out to Dave McGowan, right, strange scenes inside the Canyon and such. You know, Dave an interesting guy who wrote about it. I mean, Jim Morrison's dad was what an admiral in the Navy, like a high up guy in Navy intelligence. I think Jim Morrison's dad, right. You know, you go throughout me throughout like modern rock history, and find that a lot of these guys who were like icons have connection to guess what, the military, The military industrial complex and the military industrial intelligence complex, which you know is something to be explored for sure. But outside of that, yeah, girl, I think, you know, like he has family that's connected to like, you know, different political people, like kind of close to some important people. But I don't think girl was directly related to an important person as far as I know. But maybe there's something I don't know. M Okay, uh, maybe you're not with us. Did we lose?
Speaker 2: You might have lost?
Speaker 4: I'm still here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I'm still here.
Speaker 1: So you were trying to say something to Bpete, I'm sorry. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: Just on the when they made a comment that grol And and Cobain were having issues, it's I think one of the things in this last video that I saw said that at the time that Cobaine was looking to just walk away from the band and do his own thing, and he had, you know, had been talking with some other people about some collaboration and stuff like that. Yeah, I look, that was an issue, but that was something that was brought out, is that it was possibly due to uh, Cocaine wanted to pull away from it, spend more time at home instead of touring and all that.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, and look that's a girl.
Speaker 2: Was us making some frivolous purchases too, yeah, and there's records of that. I mean who was pulling out?
Speaker 6: You know they besically had like aider, like a company credit card, and he was making for his purposes. Well, right, I think, if I'm not mistaken, he bought himself like a Porscha y yeah, Porsche, however you want to pronounce it. You know what, you know, shortly before Covin's death, I mean he was just running the.
Speaker 2: Running them into, running them way into death.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he might have been doing that because the party was going to be over soon, because you know, and here we go with the typical drama, uh again among these rock bands, right, you know this guy's getting ready to leave, he wants to go solo. I mean we've been hearing that, you know what since the fifties, when you know, the little Richard is letting go of a guitarist that's in the background of his band named Jimmy Hendrix, Right, I mean, there there's there's always been this kind of thing John and Yoko obviously, except you know, you got Psycho Yogo over there when it comes to Courtney Love and you know, instead of peace and love and pot you know, we're looking at dope violence and uh, you know, psychotic episodes and that stuff is you know, on the record.
Speaker 2: I gotta give I gotta give some credit to Courtney Loves saying a lot better than Yoko Odo.
Speaker 1: Oh well, hell yeah. But you know there's an upgrade there in in But then again, I mean, you know, you look at Courtney Love on on MTV and I mean you can smell her. But anyways, uh, you know, smell a vision, rough, rough situation. And I swear to God, the first you know, couple of releases from the band hole of all things, you know, sound vague, I mean, eerily similar to stuff that maybe Kurt Cobain would have written. You know what I'm saying. Uh, if you can tell me that celebrity skin Yeah good.
Speaker 2: A quick note on what you just said. MTV just announced that they're shutting down after forty years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where I was gonna. I was coming about to transfer.
Speaker 2: TV and how influential they were on getting music out there. I mean basically Nirvana and what they did video buys, and the fact that MTV was just running them. They say killed glam rock. He just wiped it off the face of the earth.
Speaker 1: Of course it did. It killed the hard rock and heavy metal at the time, the glam stuff, of course it didn't. But the thing is, you know, MTV has been dead a long time. It's been a zombie because MTV has nothing to do with music anymore, and it hasn't for a long time. Grandma, what's the last time