Speaker 1: The show time is here.
Speaker 2: No time to fear.
Speaker 1: Corilla is so near because show time is here.
Speaker 3: So on with the show.
Speaker 1: Let's give it a go. Carrilla is the one that you need to know. Now is show time.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: In just sixty seconds? The most fabulous I mean he's really something. The best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly, and he's funny. This guy.
Speaker 4: Have you heard him?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 4: He's almost here.
Speaker 5: I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean, he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 6: Show side, a show that makes a mockery of romance has decided something has gone too far. Why everyone is talking about Love Island. We're going to talk about it today. Also, I have a great idea for the Middle East, and I'm gonna share it with.
Speaker 2: You that in so much more uncensored, unfiltered, fun hinged. He's the cell Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 4: It is the Crowl Cast.
Speaker 6: I am Carrell and Happy Tuesday, July eighth, My goodness.
Speaker 4: I just want to.
Speaker 6: Tell you all I'm going to be thinking about through the whole show is my thumb. I greased, splashed and burned me and blistered my thumb and it hurts like a mofo. It just happened. I was making crumpets. I wanted a crumpet. Have you ever just woken up and after your walking stuff? I want a crumpet. So I made a crumpet. How do you make a crumpet? Oh my god, it's so easy. I'll tell you right now. I have it committed to memory. You take a cup of your sour dough starter, which is one to one flour, meaning every time you feed it, it's as much flour as it is water. If you don't have a sour dough starter, shame on you. So you take a cup of your sour dough starter. Then you take a half a cup of bread flour, a quarter cup of water, a half a teaspoon of salt, a half a teaspoon of sugar, one teaspoon of baking powder. You put that in a bowl. Then you take a teaspoon of active dry yeast. Put that with a tablespoon of warm water. Let that proof for five or ten minutes. Put that with your mixture. Mix it all up, set it somewhere that's over eighty degrees for about twenty thirty minutes. Let it get all bubbly and beautiful. Then go to your stove, take your skillet.
Speaker 4: Heat it up.
Speaker 6: Throw a couple of tablespoons of vegan butter in there, careful not to splash yourself. Take your rings, because I know you have egg rings or muffin rings or whatever rings, whatever you want to call your rings. Take your rings, put them in your pan. Be sure you grease the inside of your rings. Take a heaping tablespoon of the batter. Then, when it gets all bubbly on the top, turn the heat down a medium.
Speaker 4: Turn it over. Finish for about two and a half minutes on each side, three minutes on each side. Turn it over. You're done.
Speaker 6: You've got your crumpets and they're delicious. Mine were so good with vegan cream cheese. The problem, I've only left myself six hundred calories for the rest of the day. How is that going to happen? Because you got to count your calories, child, You got to all right, well, well, well, well, we have some horrors of the day, there is serious talk amongst serious people to finish the genocide in Gaza by moving the Palestinians, i e. Taking their land away. Now of course, Trump and net and Yahoo are like, oh, they'll love it so much more. They won't be living in war and we'll take and make a riviera there where Gaza is and and you know, as for the Gozins and their homeland, well they just won't have one anymore.
Speaker 4: So much for a two state solution. The world says no. But Trump and that Yalu say why not.
Speaker 6: Now they're looking for countries to take a couple million Gozens. And you know what I say, if we're gonna put ourselves right smack dab in the middle of it, then we got to take them. So I say, since they're used to living around Jews and they like the coastal regions, we give them Florida. I think it's only fair that we give the Gozzens Florida. Truly, there's still a lot of Jews there, so they're kind of used to that. There's beaches and such, so that's what they're used to. In the Gaza strip, they're used to the temperatures. I say, the perfect solution is give all of the gozzins Florida, because there is no reason on this planet that any other kindtry should have to deal with the mess that we've made. Except that's how America does it. America is that friend of yours that makes a total foo bar out of everything and then leaves it up to you to figure it out. That's what the United States is. We make little messes all around the world. We are the untrained puppy of the world, and we pitdle on everything and then we expect someone else to come and pick it up. And so we've made a mess in the Middle East along with net and Yahoo, and now we're saying, oh, but the rest of the world will take the gosins.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that worked well after the Holocaust with the Jews, didn't it. So I say Florida is the answer. A. We're not using it. I mean really we're not.
Speaker 6: I mean Florida is sort of our depository for all of the nuts. So, you know, gosins and nuts, they'll get to they'll be fine. So we give them Florida. Now I'm not You all think I'm joking doing a comedy bit here, but I'm not there is no reason we should be turning to Syria or Jordan or or any place to house people that we're displacing. So since we want to displace them, we've got a place. It's called the United States. We've got like a fifty bedroom home, and we only have people in like twelve of the bedrooms because if you add up all the population of the various states, they're not full. And so we've got like a fifty bedroom home, fifty one if you count our outhouse Puerto Rico, which we treat like an outhouse. So we've got like a fifty one or a fifty bedroom home of an outhouse with a granny unit we'll.
Speaker 4: Call the we'll call you know, a mother in law unit.
Speaker 6: It's Puerto Rico. And we're not using a lot of the bedrooms. So Florida is one of the bedrooms that we throw weird guests in. So let's give gosins Florida. It's a perfect solution. They'll love it, you know, well they may not. Let's got Disneyland and Universal they'll love it, you know. And that way we're not taking their country and giving them nothing at least. Okay, So that's that's what we need to do about that. Meanwhile, Trump, who doesn't sleep.
Speaker 4: We have a president that's high on adderall all the time, and his former chief advisor was a Kenemine addict. This is the state of America, child.
Speaker 6: You know, anyone that says we don't do drugs in America has not been to the White House. Adderall flows at the White House, like Chief Champagne just flows like ridiculousness out of Laura Luomer's mouth just flows. And so Trump is taking the adderall and staying up at all hours and posting on true Social So that's how he does his diplomacy. Can you imagine leaders of the free world, they have to subscribe to true Social So anyway, last night he posted these letters that he did not neither typed nor dictated, telling the world that we're gonna slap them all with tariffs unless what I'm less, they get downe on their knees and worship his poll out. I don't know, but whatever, So Japan and all these other countries twenty five percent, he's like the Oprah of taris. You get a tariff, and you get a tariff, and you get a tariff. So he is, he's out there being the Oprah of tariffs, slapping tariffs on every country that exists. I mean, he's putting tariffs on like, you know, Bosnia. You know, what do we get from Bosnia? But he is, and he's posting these letters on true social hopefully before he sent them to these people.
Speaker 4: But who can say. We can't really say. So that's coming down the line.
Speaker 6: So if you want to talk to me, it's YouTube dot com forward slash really, Carrell while I'm on air, or just leave comments down below the video. I get them, of course. All of my patrons, h I love you. It's Patreon dot com forward slash really, Carrell. Without them, there would.
Speaker 4: Be no show.
Speaker 6: So you all should be thanking the patrons every day. All of you should thank my patrons by becoming one. Maybe Patreon dot com forward slash really, Correl. Or if you want to talk to me live, it's YouTube dot com forward slash really, Carrell. We've got John Hill in there and Phineas jwhoopee and Ray Renatti.
Speaker 4: What are they talking about? Hi, Carrel? Thank you?
Speaker 6: Thanks John Hill for loving my show and loving all that I do. Lah, I love you too, I really do. Phineas J. Whoopee, Carrell, I keep promoting your show on other platforms, on friends and political supporters. Will you go, Phineas j whoopee, I say whoopy to you, honey, and Renati says, love my vegan butter, Yes me too. Mioko's is the best, even though that company threw her ass out. Yes, the founder of the company who made all the great products. They kicked her out because that's America. Yet Tesla won't kick out you know, Elon, who has tanked their stock. It is sinking faster than David Caruso's career.
Speaker 4: Uh so why I picked on him? But anyway, uh So, there we are.
Speaker 6: That's that's what's going on in the bred now. A lot of you have wondered why I haven't talked about the Texas floods. A I would say off color things, things that shouldn't be said right now, things that pop into my head that shouldn't spit out my mouth.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm gonna say it when we come back.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say some things about the Texas flood that should not be said, that should not be repeated, and that I should be struck by lightning on my toe.
Speaker 4: Four well or if thought my favorites. So I've already paid the bruck.
Speaker 6: I'm already invented because I'm gonna tell you what I really think about the Texas floods when we come back, and then we're gonna talk. I want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Corell channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Corell, that's kr e L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 2: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycrrell dot com.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm about to be offensive. I'm about to cross lines.
Speaker 6: I'm about to say things that you can only stay on a podcast because if I said them on radio, they'd fire me.
Speaker 4: But this is how I felt.
Speaker 6: So as you know, Texas, their governor, Texas, their evangelical pastors have blamed gay people for almost every natural disaster that has happened. And I'm not making this up, Okay, Texas one of the most anti women, homophobic, anti trans states. Texas is a hateful state as it currently is now, and I.
Speaker 4: Know there are blue people that live there. All of that, I get it.
Speaker 6: But Texas is a hateful state when it comes to gays, minorities, when it comes to women, women are dying because of their So Texas is just wrong. Okay, So when I heard that they're but and hey, Karen used to live in Marble Falls in the Hill Country.
Speaker 4: I've been there many times. I know people there.
Speaker 6: I don't want any innocent people to die, So let me just put that out there. I don't and what I'm about to say in no way condones anybody dying. Every member or every person that died and their families deserves compassion, deserves love, and deserves a huge settlement from the state because they had a warning system in twenty sixteen that they could have installed, sirens that they could have installed, and they didn't. They also deserve a big payout from the FEDS because Trump cut many of the weather people in Texas that could have helped warn people about these floods. So they said no to a warning system in twenty sixteen, and today Trump has decimated and they're screaming for help from FEMA, which is an organization that Trump wants to get rid of. So anyway, so When I heard about the flood in Texas, my first thought was, well, what did they do to piss off God? I guess God is smoting those good Texans, because if gays are blamed whenever there's an event, why can't I then say that this natural disaster is God's will, that God purposely smote these people in Texas. That's their belief system, this is how they believe. So if they believe this way, and they do, then it's God that did this to them. God killed those children. God killed those adults. He could have saved them. He could have gotten them out of the way. He could have let tree branches go floating so they could live.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 6: God could have saved those people, he didn't, So he must have wanted them to die.
Speaker 4: They must have done something wrong.
Speaker 6: Maybe the fact that they're so anti gay and anti trans an anti woman. Maybe God doesn't like that and he's punishing Texas.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I can't speak for God. I'm just saying it was the first thing that popped into my head. If a Christian camp was decimated by floodwaters, then it had to be God's will. That was my first thought. Inappropriate and wrong, and since I'm not a Christian. I don't believe that God sent the floods. I don't believe he's punishing people in Texas. It's a weather event. It's a terrible event. They should have had a warning. What happened to those people was cruel, and it happened at the hands of their go government, both the state government who refused the twenty sixteen early warning system and the federal government, including Donald Trump, who has removed all the safety nets to help people like this. And that's why I haven't really talked about Texas. It sounds like I have no compassion, but I do. In fact, I've been trying to call Karen for four days to see if her sister lives in Fredericksburg in the Hill Country. I'm very concerned about Candy and her husband. I don't say his name. I don't like her husband, but I'm very concerned, and I'm concerned.
Speaker 4: About all these people. I can't imagine what it's like to lose your child.
Speaker 6: I can imagine what it's like to have your family on vacation and suddenly they're washed away.
Speaker 4: This is terrible.
Speaker 6: However, the second thing, I thought that many people die in Gaza every day. That many people die in the Ukraine almost every day, and the world doesn't stop like they are for what's happening in Texas. So why are one hundred lives in Texas more valuable than one hundred lives in Gaza.
Speaker 4: Why don't we just do what Trump and net Yahoo want to do.
Speaker 6: Let's relocate everybody in the hill country along the rivers. That way, this can't happen again. Let's move them out. Let's go and take their homes, so you can't live here anymore. You've got to move. They can go to Florida too. See how ridiculous that sounds. Let's go take all the homes of all the people that got flooded, take their land, kick them out, move them somewhere else, and take their land. That's what we're saying we're going to do in Gaza. What's good for the Goose is good for the Gazas whatever. Okay, Yes, camt Mystic was a Christian girls camp. Very sad, that's very sad.
Speaker 4: Girls. I mean they were, they're victims, they really are victims.
Speaker 6: The counselors, somebody, some adult should have done something to get them out of there. I mean they knew the rain was coming, you know, they knew that flooding was a possibility.
Speaker 4: Why were they near a river?
Speaker 6: I mean, oh, the parents, they just oh, I can't even, I can't even. I would stop believing in God after that. If my kid went to a Christian camp and they were washed away in a flash flood, I would never go to church again. I'd be so pissed at God. Oh my God, I'd be angry. But Christians aren't like that. They don't They think that's the devil's work or whatever. No, if your God, if your God can save someone from the flood, if someone's miraculously saved, and they say, oh, it's God's will, that means that everyone that drowned was also God's will. Christians hate logic, but I mean it's horrible. The state failed them, the weather services, everybody failed those girls. Everybody failed all of these victims. They shouldn't have died. This is twenty twenty five, the year two thousand and twenty five. You mean we don't have enough technology to warn people if a flood is coming. Wow, Wow, I get alerts on my phone. Why weren't their phones going off? Why were they left to be victims of this flood. That's horrible, Texas. Shame on you for letting all of these victims down. There should have been a warning system. All right, Now, let's get to what I really want to talk about today. Your empathy is showing good for you. I do have empathy. It's terrible what happened to them. It's terrible. It should not have happened. These people should not be dead, not from a flood, not in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: There should be warnings. There should be loud speaker alarms, there should be cell phone alerts.
Speaker 6: You know, those poor girls were let down by the system, by Trump, by the early warning system not being there, by the camp counselors. They were let down by everybody because someone should have gotten them out of harm's way.
Speaker 4: You know, it's just it's terrible. It's terrible.
Speaker 6: It's just as terrible as the children that are starving in Gaza. It's just as terrible as the people in Gaza that have no clothes and no belongings because their homes were destroyed. We have a tragedy in Texas and a tragedy in Gaza, two horrible tragedies, and neither should be happening.
Speaker 4: Neither should have happened period. There shouldn't be starving children in Gaza, and there shouldn't be children being washed away.
Speaker 3: And test.
Speaker 4: It's not neither of these states should be asked.
Speaker 6: And there is no God, because if there were a God, would not let all this happen, just wouldn't. Hey Correll here, and i'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons of Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corel Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash really Correl. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram. And don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube and sub Sports the show to Patreon at patreon dot com, forward slash really Correl, thanks for almost thirty years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog.
Speaker 4: And let's keep the party going as long as we can. How this blister is getting bigger. You want to see, let's see. Oh wait, you can't see.
Speaker 6: Oh well, you can't see, but it's getting bigger, and it hurts like hell. That's God punishing me for my well. I don't have a bad opinion on Texas. It's a terrible tragedy that happened. My compassion is with every one of the family members that have lost people in Texas, whether it's kids, the dogs, whatever, dogs, pets were lost. I'm sure, cats, dogs, wildlife, I'm sure. So there's a lot of death there, and that's terrible because it was the weather. The weather should not kill us. Ever, in twenty twenty five, I have AI at my disposal that is more powerful than any computers have ever been ever. And with all this technology that we have at our hands, we have drones, we have.
Speaker 4: So many things. We didn't know the flood was coming.
Speaker 6: I mean, even no one knew the flood was coming, so we didn't know the flood was coming.
Speaker 4: Tragic.
Speaker 6: Same with Gaza. We can at least feed the people that are there. It's bad enough, all the war they've gone through. We can't feed them. Of course we can, and we could have worn those people in Texas if in twenty sixteen they have spent the money on the early warning system. But I'm sure there was a budget problem. But that goes to the hypocrisy of America. We claim to love children, but we won't outlaw guns. And this is the topic I wanted to talk about today because there's this guy on Love Island, which is the show I do not watch. Okay, I don't watch it, but I'm looking up his name. What's his name, Ralph Ray or something. I'm forgetting his name, but he's on Love Island. You can look Purvis something Purvis, you can look up his name. And he's been kicked off because he did straight in gay porn. Kicked off from a show where they're half naked, the girls are in bikinis all the time, a show that makes a mockery of relationships. But him being in porn, that's just too much for the show. Now they got someone else there kick it off because she made racist statements about Asians a few years back.
Speaker 4: But this hypocrisy about sex workers.
Speaker 6: Dan Lee Benson, who's very attractive and has enormous junk. He was on the Wizards of Waverley Place, a Disney show. Someone leaked nude pictures of him, so instead of being a victim, he started an OnlyFans page. He now makes a million dollars plus a year being nicked and doing sex things on OnlyFans. They're rebooting the Wizards of Waverley Place. They won't let him be on it because he has an only fans And yet we revere people like Kim Kardashian, who so claimed to fame, was a sex tape sliced alone, made a porno back in the early days.
Speaker 4: What's his name? I always forget his name. He's popular, right, Simon Rex.
Speaker 6: Simon Rex an acclaimed actor, acclaimed actor porn, But did he do gay porn?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: So it appears that there's certain levels of our disgust. You can do some porn but not gay porn. You can make a sex tape but not really be paid for it. There are popular major artist singers with OnlyFans pages. It's so prevalent that the latest South Park on Paramount Plus, which I saw ads for because I binge watch Criminal Minds, which you know I love Criminal Minds. I just wish they'd turn a light on. I've read all about how they do it dark like that to set the mood. They really need to turn on a light, like just turn on a light in the room.
Speaker 4: Okay. And it's very cheesy nowadays when you see Garcia doing all her things and you think, yeah, no, but whatever. But it's still good fun. And the guy that plays voice is kind of handsome, so even though he's a serial killer, I would go for the bad guys. I could fix him. I could fix Elias Vot I could.
Speaker 6: But anyway, so as at South Park, a teacher has an only fans account, they want to fire her. Would you allow your child? Put the comment down below, would you allow your child to be in a classroom if the teacher had an only fans because I'd have no problem with it. You gotta be eighteen or over to get on only fans, So, you know what, I'd have no problem with my sixth grader having a teacher that goes home and does weird things with sex choice.
Speaker 4: I'm just not that much of approved. I don't care.
Speaker 6: But in the nation where the number one use of our Internet, according to statistics, is still porn, the number one thing the Internet is used for in the United States and the world is pornography. So we all watch it, don't lie. If you're a man out there, you watch it. We all watch it. But the people who make it are in some way less than us. No, I've had friends my whole life that were porn stars. My friend Lorenzo Braxton introduced me to Troy, my first porn star friend, and Lorenzo post naked before I've had Oh, I've had so many porn star friends in my day life. And did I care one bit? Nope, not a bit, not a bit.
Speaker 4: Should their jobs care?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: Should Love Island have kicked this guy off because he made porn previously?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: I think that adds David Hernandez, a friend of mine, a singer. He was doing so oh well, an early American idol, and then they kicked him off because they found out there were pictures of him stripping in a gay bar. So they found pictures of him stripping in a gay bar, and the producers of American Idol kicked him off. See, we have this ridiculous relationship with sex.
Speaker 4: We love it, we crave it.
Speaker 6: We'll use sex to sell almost everything in this country.
Speaker 4: We will use sex to sell.
Speaker 6: But if you're open about it, if you profit from it, if you make a movie with it, Nope, you're for boating. Stay out of Hollywood, you know. And I met Rachel Stillwell, an attorney friend of mine. The first thing she said she tells her clients don't get an OnlyFans page, it'll ruin you. And I thought, that's so hypocritical. The music industry doesn't pay. If you want to be a musician and have an OnlyFans page, why shouldn't you. What are your thoughts on this? Would you let someone teach your children that had an OnlyFans page? Do you think Love Island should have kicked Purvis off because he made porn straight or gay? What is your opinion on sex workers doing regular, real jobs, including making movies? Simon Rex, He's got a beautiful you know what, and it's everywhere you can go google it. How come he gets a pass? I'd love your comments on this. What are you saying in the chat room about it. Just listen to Stevie ray Vaughn Texas flood. Oh you're right, Carrel, failure on all counts.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Rachel Camper, Yes, it is a failure. Texas was a failure on all counts. It's just sad, all right.
Speaker 4: I am Correll. You bloy this flew by today, didn't it. I am Correl. You'd be who you want to be, so didn't hurt anybody. We'll be back tomorrow. Wednesday. Hump day. Oh we said hump in the show about OnlyFans. Oops.
Speaker 6: I was going to start a reverse only fans where I would be naked and you'd have to pay me money to put my clothing back on.
Speaker 4: We'll give you one hundred dollars. Please just put on your pants. Guy, like reverse stripping.
Speaker 6: I walk in naked and then they have to tip me to put clothing back on.
Speaker 4: Please put on a shirt. Here's one hundred dollars please. Yes, I think there's there could be a market.
Speaker 6: My friends keep saying, you never know, there could be a market for a slightly overweight sixty two year olds getting naked. I said, well, if there is, I don't want the people that would watch me following me. I don't care if they'll give me money. I don't not going to do an only fans, although it has been suggested it has. Someone said, well, if you really need money, you could do an only fans. I said, who's gonna watch that? They said somebody would. I'm like, oh no, no, no no. And then it's not that I'm a prude. If I looked like the guy from Love Island, I'd have an only fans. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: Two Turnt Tony look him up.
Speaker 6: He does an alcoholic iced tea, but he's also a social media star with a duck and he does only think he is a millionaire.
Speaker 4: He lives in Florida. Millionaire and I love it. I love it all right, let me back tomorrow.
Speaker 6: I love you, guys, YouTube dot com, form and Slash Earthly Carrel Like, subscribe at Patreon dot com, Forward slash Fithly Corral, Donate, donate, donate, ride, do it go, have a break tooth much love fow ow ow oh.
Speaker 4: I probably deserve the pain.
Speaker 3: It's bloodcasting from a completely different point of view, yours.
Speaker 2: Listen daily to.
Speaker 3: The corell cast on your favorite streaming service. It's bloodcasting from a completely different point of view yours.
Speaker 2: Listen daily to the
Speaker 3: Corell cast on your favorite streaming service.