Speaker 1: Sam Harris.
Speaker 2: It is hilarious to be a guy who runs a meditation app and he spends half the time telling people about breathing and the other half of the time telling people that we need to bomb as many children as humanly possible until Israel feels comfortable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I texted him.
Speaker 3: So's if a Tim Dillon at the Brilliant Comedian think about how Sam Harris is a meditation app.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know that.
Speaker 3: So by days he's a meditation guru and by night he's encouraging black carbon bombing your children.
Speaker 1: I can't want everybody.
Speaker 4: Right now to breathe.
Speaker 5: What we need to do is indiscriminately bombing children.
Speaker 4: Manifest reality. You want to see.
Speaker 1: Did people from Gaza still live there?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Is there fire in it? Oh, it's a righteous fire and it burns bright.
Speaker 6: Beyond a mountain right now with me the night Skuy's lit up stars and drone strikes.
Speaker 4: I want you to breathe with me and hear the screams.
Speaker 7: Understand it's necessary, Believe it or not, that's true. Sam Harris does in fact have a meditation app. I don't know if I've ever used it, but I remember I used to listen to his podcast back when he had launched it, so it's been very successful. So yes, Tim Dillon is correct in between his diatribes where he declares that Hamas must be flattened and anybody that gets in the way is the responsibility of Hamas doesn't really matter. Just pick up your meditation app and you'll feel fine about the mass destruction that you're advocating on behalf of it is remarkable, and I'm grateful that there are people like Tim Dillon out there that can be honest about this stuff. What I find most fascinating and what I think is really ties together some of the topics that I've been covering as of late. It really just requires rational logical thought to come to the conclusions that you and I usually do. That's the primary reason that Jordan Peterson, James Lindsay, Constantin Kissen, others have come out very aggressively with this label where either we're psychopaths or we're woke right or whatever. It's like, well, if you can't contend with our arguments, you better just smear us as something and hope that our audiences run the other direction. The problem being that your audiences are actually running the other direction, because the logic of the claim that you're attempting to make is garbage. Also, we have the funny people on our side. We've got Tim Dillon, we've got Dave Smith, we've got Joe Rogan, we've got the Ovonne. We've got basically all of the top comics more or less. And it doesn't end there. We don't just have the top comics. We also have the top political commentators, Dave Smith being one of them, and Tucker Carlson who had on good Friend of the show Dave Smith just a couple days ago, and it was nothing revelatory, but I did think that there was one interesting part of it which I'm going to play for you now.
Speaker 5: He was clearly saying that you guys on podcasts are simply not qualified to talk about these subjects. Now you're saying this on the Joe Rogan experience, of all places to go and deliver this message, this is the place guarantee to turn the entire audience against you. And of course I just think that I think it's a it's a ridiculous non argument that never would have made sense. But coming off of the COVID years, the idea that you're going to convince people that you ought to kind of they they ought to trust your opinions, They ought to that your class ought to be trusted was a ridiculous.
Speaker 1: But he's not in that class.
Speaker 3: I mean, no, I know Douglas, and I think that I always gotten along with him, and I think that he's clever. But he's clever in a boarding school way. He went to boarding school as I did, and you instantly recognize it in the way that he debates, which is by dropping references that suggest deeperry edition that doesn't actually exist. I think he's clever, he's got a kind of bullshitty boarding school vibe to him. Again that I recognize that I have sometimes right, so I'm not, you know, not trying to be holier than now. But like they did, that he's an expert is absurd. So Dave's obviously right about that.
Speaker 7: It was as I, as I said in my coverage right after the debate, it was just a terrible, terrible idea to try and argue that you have to be an expert to go on a podcast and make an argument against a war, for instance, doing it on the Joe Rogan experience, of all places, was a catastrophic misstep. This is why I came to the conclusion that ultimately Douglas was a mercenary. He was going in there doing the bidding of his donors, not so much of his own logical mind. He was doing it because of his pocketbook, not because of his intelligence. He suffered the reputational hit as a consequence of that, but in the aftermath he had a tweet put out from the President of the United States, Donald Trump saying, everybody pick up my good friend Douglas's book.
Speaker 1: And the best I know.
Speaker 7: His book has become a top seller immediately as a consequence of that. So he got his payday, but he did take reputational damage as a consequence of that. I'm not the only one that feels that way. Here's what Tucker had to say.
Speaker 3: I think that that Murray thought he was administering the kill shot. I think that's what it was supposed to be, but the opposite happened. It's like, and not to brag. I knew this as I was watching it. I was like Davis about to become way more famous, but not just famous, more authoritative, more respected, more closely listened to than ever before.
Speaker 1: Has that been your expense?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I mean it's it's essentially just done nothing except make me bigger, you know.
Speaker 3: Or you did you pay Douglas to do that?
Speaker 4: I did not.
Speaker 5: I don't have that to fight I wish I had. I'm doing okay. I don't have money like that. I don't have buy off Douglas Murray money.
Speaker 4: I think he's.
Speaker 1: Got think it would take to kill shot.
Speaker 7: It's a very specific descriptor for what he expected to see transpire during that debate. I think that there's a reason Tucker's saying that. He may not be explicit about it, but I'll try and translate for you, and I'm sure most of you feel the same way about it. I think that Douglas Murty was employed to go in there and wreck Dave Smith, to destroy his argument, to destroy his narrative because it has been very, very damaging to the pro Israel side. And the fact that Tucker is willing to say that tells me that he knows that there are ideological mercenaries, there are paid spokespeople for the military industrial complex or foreign countries or whatever you want to describe it as. But he's not He's not really beaten around the bush there. I mean a kill shot. That's not Oh. I think Douglas expected to go in there and just kind of mop the floor with you. That'd be an expectation of you know, I'm just I'm overly credentialed compared to the stand up comic. He doesn't stand a chance against me. That's not what Tucker Carlson said. He said kill shot as in, I'm going to ruin your career and I'm going to ruin your arguments against this war.
Speaker 1: And he didn't do that.
Speaker 7: Basically, the only people that came out of that debate thinking that he did that were the people that already agreed with him wholeheartedly.
Speaker 1: So why exactly is this such a I have alarm fire.
Speaker 8: The Middle East is filled with terroists and terroist regimes. Americans do not like Iran and the regime that runs it.
Speaker 4: They're terrorists.
Speaker 8: They keep threatening to destroy us and our friends, the Israelis. They're trying to get nuclear weapons and put them on intercontinental ballistic missiles.
Speaker 1: We reject it.
Speaker 8: I speak for tens of millions of red blooded Americans. I speak for Christians and Jews and others alike. This is the view of the American people. That's number one. Americans hate Hamas.
Speaker 7: This is the view of the American people. Imagine the audacity in saying something like that. I don't even think I ever attempt to speak for libertarians, much less all Americans. And he's going, this is the view of the American people. No, actually it's not, Mark, but I'll let you wrap up.
Speaker 9: We hate terrorists, butchers Nazis. We hate men that kill babies, that decapitate babies, that rate women and burn people alive, and attack young teenagers at festivals.
Speaker 8: We hate them, We despise them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do hate people that kill babies. Mark.
Speaker 7: Unfortunately, there have been babies killed on both sides, and actually a lot more on one side than the other, which is kind of why I don't want to be funding any of it.
Speaker 1: I know, this is really complex.
Speaker 8: If only Israel, what except the Kalestinian status and conditions of Saudi Arabia joining the Abraham Accords. If that's a condition, then who cares? If they join the Abraham Accords.
Speaker 9: Accept the cease fire with Qatar funded Hamas or Hamas you see.
Speaker 8: Can rebuild and strike Israel again, that's not going to happen. Whether Katar likes it or not accept the deal with the RAND that does not fully dismantle their nuclear program, that better dan will not happen either.
Speaker 7: So those three items that he lists there are all things that are happening right now according to the latest reports on Trump's negotiations with Katar, Iran, and Humas. I don't think it's an accident that Mark Levin listed all of those things. That's pretty coincidental, if so. But essentially the reason that there's been such an uproar from Shapiro and Levin and others is that Trump appears to be negotiating without the Israelis present, that he is essentially going his own way. And this is something that I can't remember ever seeing an American president do, and I certainly can't remember an American president who took one hundred million dollars from the Atolsn's turning around and saying, you guys are actually an impediment to peace. You're preventing me from accomplishing the things that I think that I can. And Trump is going all in, and I look, I may be I may have mud on my face. Seventy two hours from now, but as of now Trump appears to be sincerely cutting the Israelis out because he has realized that they are in fact not helping him. They are hindrance to getting a peace process done on all of these fronts. The punnets that you would expect to be panicking are panicking. I'll play you this speech in just a second. Before I do, let's hear from Glenn Greenwald as to whether or not we should actually fear orran.
Speaker 10: Twenty years that we have heard over and over everything about Iran, that Professor Jersehi, which is trying to scare you into believing that they're just about to get nuclear weapons. They are weeks away, they are months away. We have to go bomb them. This is not something that only began recently. In fact, we've been hearing this exact same thing for twenty years and none of it ever came true. So you should decide tonight whether there's any reason after hearing this for twenty years, you're now suddenly willing to believe that Iraq is, that Iran is on the verge of getting nucar weapons to the point that we have to go start a new war with Iran. Jeffrey Goldberg, who's the editor in chief of the Atlantic and a strong support of Israel, wrote a cover story for the Atlantic called The Point of No Return in two thousand ten, where he told Americans it was more than fifty percent likely that the Israelis were about to go bomb Iran in the next three months, because they didn't have more than months before Iran finally acquired a nuclear weapon. You can go all the way back to two thousand and five, where NBC News reported the following this is two thousand and five, twenty years ago. Quote Israel should take quote bold and courageous action against archfo Iran's nuclear program The New York Times. In twenty twelve, President Benjamin Yetnaw, who have Israel, told the UN that Iran's capability to enrich uranium must be stopped before next spring or early summer, arguing that by the time the country will be in a position to make a short, undetectable sprint to manufacture nuclear weapons. Raiders in twenty fifteen CBS and twenty eighteen BBC in twenty nineteen all say exactly the same thing.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're only months away.
Speaker 10: We have for sure these intelligence photos with a big red era, pointing at some random building that we have discovered is where Iran is about to proliferate their new It's been happening over and over that you've been lied to you for twenty years. Why would you suddenly believe it and support a new war against a country that's three times as large as a rock, risking all of the major escalation and instability and huge war that we know will happen.
Speaker 7: That's a fantastic question, mister Greenwold. Why should we believe it this time? Well, just to prove to you that this is happening yet again, let's listen to Fox News as the dutiful propagandists that.
Speaker 11: They are satellite images revealing the location of a previously unknown around in nuclear site. Now the facility spans nearly twenty five hundred acres and this.
Speaker 4: Is a big discovery. Jillian Turner has more from the State Department. Good morning, Jillian.
Speaker 11: Pretty explosive data. These satellite images that we have obtained exclusively show the alleged site location and even the layout of the secret, previously unknown nuclear weapons facilities inside around. This, of course, raises fresh concerns about the regime's role in these ongoing nuclear talks with the Trump administration. The National Council Resistance of Iran has collected intelligence from sources on the ground inside Iran that locate this nuclear weapons facility and what is called Seen Non province, far from the regime's already known nuclear sites. It's code named the Rainbow Site by Iran's officials, and it spans nearly twenty five hundred acres. It's been operating, as far as we can discern, for over a decade, under the cover of a chemical production company that's called Deba Energy CIBA.
Speaker 7: Oh, it's a rainbow site. Perhaps there's a pot of gold at the end of it. I mean, that's what you'd have to believe. On top of that, it's twenty five hundred acres and you've just discovered it, and it's been functioning for over a decade, despite there being inspectors that have been allowed in many years during that period. Really, really, we're going to buy that? Well, I'm not. Look, I think there's a distinct pot stability. The Iranians want nuclear weapons. Why wouldn't they. It's like North Korea. As soon as they got them, the threat of being overthrown or invaded diminished significantly after Gaddafi gave up his nuclear ambitions. He was then taken in the streets and brutalized. So, yeah, trying to negotiate the Iranian leadership into not wanting nuclear weapons is going to be a major challenge, and you're going to have to They're going to have to believe that an invasion and toppling is imminent if they proceed. So I guess that's the argument here. But it doesn't seem as if Ben Shapiro and Mark Levin and others are just looking for there to be peace. It looks as if they would like there to be an invasion and a toppling and a forceful overthrown. Fortunately for US, as of now, it appears that Donald Trump does not want that. And more importantly than Donald Trump, even his base really really doesn't want that. They have seen the death and destruction and waste of the entire War on Terror and they're not interested in doing it again. And just to give you an example, here's one of my buddies talking about Owen Schroyer from Info Wars.
Speaker 8: Ones that actually have individuals as guests on their programs who are holocaust deniers, Oh, who are terrorist deniers.
Speaker 1: Ah, the trash art country. Yeah, he's getting listen how desperty is trash? Are military have no?
Speaker 12: You would gladly send every American soldier to die for Israel. Mark, Don't you say a damn thing about our military.
Speaker 1: Don't you say a damn thing.
Speaker 8: These are people that history will deal with in a very very harsh way. A history comes too late. We'll see about that regime that once a nuclear weapon. Who's he even talking sea? I stress intercontinental? Notice how he's like, oh, the people that have the on their show? Who?
Speaker 1: Who has people on their show named the show hosts Mark?
Speaker 8: The Holocaust deniers and the terrorist deniers?
Speaker 7: Who?
Speaker 4: Mark, say a name, you coward.
Speaker 1: And then it's back to.
Speaker 8: Iran, Iran, Iran, Iran, Iran.
Speaker 7: He's obviously talking about either there's only two options. It's either Tucker Carlson or it's Joe Rogan or both. That's what he's talking about.
Speaker 8: If I wasn't Jewish, I was Christian or a Muslim for Buddhists or Hindu or an atheist, an agnostic, Ordist or whatever, my view would be exactly the same.
Speaker 4: Bull shit, bull shit.
Speaker 13: You do not speak for Christians.
Speaker 12: Conservative conservatives, Mark, bullshit, you are not gonna sit there and say, as a Jew, I'll speak for Christians and say the same thing.
Speaker 1: No, you won't.
Speaker 7: I genuinely believe that Owen Troyer, Dave Smith, Tucker Carlson, Joe Rogan are far more indicative of the average American voter, average American right winger, and probably just the average American then Ben Shapiro or Mark Levin when they're advocating for this war with Iran. I think it's tremendously unpopular. Yes, I think that if you were to just pull Americans and say do you want the Iranians to have a nuclear weapon? I think most people would say no, I'd rather they not. However, if the poll was then followed up with if the only way to stop it is to invade them, I think that the answer would be, all right, never mind, We're not doing that. We're not going back to the Middle East. No more boots on the ground, no more in fours, no more bombing. Campaigns were not interested, and I think that is the reason that there has been this push for this label of woke right, is that it's really hard to defeat us on the merits of the arguments, because if we actually get a fair hearing and we sit across from you for three hours, you don't really you can't hold a candle to us, because we have the truth on our side, and we also have the populist energy on our side, which says, yeah, no, no more wars in the Middle East. In fact, how about no more wars. For give me fucking five years. That's all I'm asking, not asking for a lifetime. Five years and no wars.
Speaker 1: Can we get that? All right, there's my.
Speaker 7: Compromise position, Give me five fucking years of peace and prosperity. Let's try that. Let's try it for a change. Let's just try it on like a new pair of shoes. Just see how they feel. Let's go for a dance to them, Let's go for a walk. That's what I'm interested in seeing. And I think most Americans agree with that.
Speaker 1: Most.
Speaker 7: Now, that's not to say that most Americans can't be easily propagandaized into another war. God knows they can, and God knows they probably will be in the not too distant future. But as of now, the populist energy says no war, and the president of the United States is land basting the neo conservative movement. Let's hear from him just yesterday in Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 14: This great transformation has not come from Western intervention lists or flying people and beautiful plains giving you lectures on how to live and how to govern your own affairs. Now that leaming marvels of Riad and Abu Dhabi were not created by the so called nation builders, neocons or liberal nonprofits like those who spent trillions and trillions of dollars failing to develop Kabal Baghdad so many other cities. Instead, the birth of a modern Middle East has been brought by the people of the region themselves, the people that are right here, the people that have lived here all their lives. Developing your own sovereign countries, pursuing your own unique visions and charting your own destinies in your own way. It's really incredible what you've done. In the end, the so called nation builders wrecked far more nations than they built, and the interventional US were intervening in complex societies that they did not even understand themselves. They told you how to do it, but they had no idea how to do it themselves. Peace, prosperity, and progress ultimately came not from a radical rejection of your heritage, but rather from embracing your national traditions and embracing that same heritage that you love so dearly.
Speaker 7: What are you talking about, Trump? We'll be greeted as liberators, remember that one. Yeah, it didn't work out so hot, did it? And it wouldn't work out so hot if we were to invade or even bomb run for that matter, because we've got a lot of bases over there, and Iran would almost certainly respond and blow up and kill and nim countless American troops that are unnecessarily stationed in the Middle East right now. So there really is no war option that amounts to something that I or Trump I think wants to see. And that is really fucking good news. That is a breath of fresh air if ever there was one, and I, for one, am very grateful for it. Now, as I said before, does that mean that Trump will follow through? Does that mean that he will sign peace deals with everybody involved?
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't.
Speaker 7: But the trajectory right now looked really promising, and I think that this is the time where the non invenious libertarians ought to be lending their support in hopes that whatever little influence we may have might help get it pushed over the finish line. And I think we got a real shot. And I did not think we got a real shot just a few weeks ago. This is a tremendous shift and it's looking I mean optimistic, puts it mildly. There were rumors just a few days ago that Donald Trump was prepared to unilaterally recognize Palestinian statehood. What I mean, talk about a one point eighty from what I expected to happen with that.
Speaker 1: That would be crazy. On top of that, you now have genuine progress.
Speaker 7: Just a few hours ago, it was announced that the Iranians are prepared to sign a nuclear deproliferation or a nuclear freeze, and all that they're asking for is to bring down the sanctions, to take off the sanctions. Donald Trump just announced earlier this morning that in fact, he would be lifting the sanctions against Syria. Now this one, I'm up two minds on because al Jelani, former AQIAP or whatever Okaya guy is now the president and he's meeting with Macron, and I guess he's got meet with Trump.
Speaker 1: Very tough guy, very beautiful guy.
Speaker 7: I don't know how to feel about that, But I will say this, the Syrian people have suffered terribly for a very long time, in part in large part thanks to Operation tip Er Sycamore and CIA behavior that was basically forcing this civil war to transpire. But setting that aside, I think that the sanctions ultimately punish the people. Therefore, I would like to give Piece a chance, even if I think al Jilani is probably going to end up being a disaster, but you never know, I mean, compared to a sad We'll see, We'll see who ends up being better. Those aren't the only Piece negotiations that are transpiring. Eaden and Alexander the last, as far as I know, the last American Israeli. He's both hostage in Gaza was released once again, Wick Cough comes through. I don't know how the fuck this guy keeps pulling it off, but allegedly they didn't even have to give up anything, and he got another twenty hostages released and the final American citizen released. That is huge, huge progress, and to do it without giving anything up. Obviously it was it was framed as hey, give us this and you'll have a lot of good will. But I think more than that What it's really doing is it's taking the impetus and the justification for America to be involved any longer off the table. There are no Americans over there anymore. That used to be the argument. They used to say, Well, they've got hostages, so we have to keep bombing until we get the hostages back. The wark end until we get the hostages back, and then you go, well, I don't really care about the hostages. They're not Americans. Oh well there are some American hostages. Well now there aren't. It's totally your problem now, not ours. So that's a huge step in the right direction. And I think the reason that they negotiated that, and I think that the reason that Hamas did it is because they realized that as long as America is funding and arming the Israelis, this war ain't going to end, and it's certainly not going to win. It's not going to end with them victorious. So they're like, here, take your American hostage. You no longer have an excuse to be involved in this thing. So I think that's what's happening. But that's not all. He's also simultaneously negotiating with Putin, so he's negotiating with Hamas, Iran, and Russia all at the same time as of now, positive outcomes being promised.
Speaker 1: Remarkable.
Speaker 7: Just to show you I'm not making this up. Here's a spokesman for the Israelis on Sky News.
Speaker 4: Tell me where this is wrong.
Speaker 15: Did the Americans have any involvement in the release of the Israelis have any involvement in the release of this hostage? Have the Israelis had any involvement in the deal with the who the thees that the Americans have done? Are the Israelis talking to Iran at the moment? That's were my questions. Where am I wrong on that? Please tell me because it'll be interesting to know.
Speaker 13: We are closer than ever with our American allies. What you're sharing is a view which Israel's enemies would like to share it to the outside world. It's not just wrong, it's morally backwards. Let's not confuse the arsonists with the firefighter. We're fighting to defeat Humas in this war.
Speaker 7: Now, if you notice there, he didn't say no. He did not say no. He says it's wrong. It's morally wrong. Let's not mix the awesness with the people trying to put out the foile. It seems to be what's actually happening now. You could say there's some five D chess thing that's happening.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Maybe there is, but as of now, it looks as if Trump is genuinely pissed off, and I think I know.
Speaker 6: Why no meeting with Israeli Prime Minister net Yahoo analysts have been saying recently that he is being seen by the US by the Trump administration as a roadblock in many areas that Trump.
Speaker 4: Is trying to advance.
Speaker 6: Israel, in fact, was not having much to do with this latest hostage development.
Speaker 7: But needless to say, when you have Fox News that's saying that the Trump administration perceives NTNYA who as a roadblock. That's a big deal. Now, why why are they so upset? Well, in my opinion, Signal Gate, if you guys remember that from a month go, it appears more and more likely that Israel was using Mike Waltz to back channel and betray the anti war members of the Trump administration. Instead of going after Walls, who ought to be responsible because he was the one who added in the journal into the chat, they went after Hegseth everybody went after Hegseth Pete Hegseth Secretary of Defense. Why well, it happens to me that Wolls was one of the top guys advocating to bomb the nuclear facilities in Iran along with Rubio, and heg Seth was opposed to it. So all of a sudden, this chat leak makes Hegseeth apparently on the on the chopping block, whereas Wolls is fine. But that's not how it played out. The media pressure was all heg say, Hexeth, Hegseth, Hexseth, Get him out, get him out, get him out. But how did Trump respond? He forced out Walls as the National Security Advisor and sent him to the United Nations, the same place that he sent Nikki Haley during his first presidential administration. If you're recall, so, it seems to me like Trump uses the United Nations station to get rid of malcontents. He just ships He's like, get out of here, don't want to deal with you. I'm gonna read a synopsis for you from another one of my buddies, Harrison Smith, also of Info Wars, says, let me get this straight. Israel bombed the shit out of everyone around them. For over a year, which eliminated Iran's proxies but pissed off everyone in the world. So now they have a brief window of opportunity to take out Iran, and if they don't, the backlash will be massive. But they can't actually defeat Iran without American troops on the ground, So they are frantically trying to get Trump to launch a war with net Yahoo, visiting DC three times in three months with nothing to show for it but a bombing campaign against the Huthies. Despite being seemingly surrounded by militant scionists, Trump's team has mostly pursued diplomatic solutions, even talking to Iran against the explicit wishes of Israel. A rift formed between pro ineventionalists, he says, inventionalists too. It's pro interventionists.
Speaker 1: Damn it.
Speaker 7: You and Trump got a roan like Mike Walt's an empty interventionists like Pete Hegseth. Hegsath then started facing immense media pressure, with his top anti war aids being forced out of the Pentagon on flimsy accusations of leaking, some of which went on to be guests on Tucker Carlson, which you should check out. Then Waltz added the editor of the leftist magazine The Atlantic to a signal to that chat That's Goldberg, where the Yemen war was being discussed. After the chats were leaked, Hegseth got the brunt of the blowback for some reason, and when he refused to resign over it, a second signal gate scandal was launched to accuse him of sharing classified info to his wife. Walls, meantime, appointed a former member of Israel's miniature Ministry of Defense to oversee Iran and Israel policy on the NSC, that's the National Security Council. Eventually, Walls was forced to resign after he was discovered coordinating with that Yahoo to push a pro war agenda in secret and against the orders of Trump. Then, in the last few days, Trump cut off communication with the YAHO, dropped the requirement for Saudi Arabia normalized relations with Israel, canceled hegxsa's trip to Israel, and even announced that the US is going to recognize a Palestinian state. Suddenly, it's been announced that multiple gigantic advanced nuclear production facilities have not only been discovered in Iran, but are known to be using material only used in nuclear weapons, not a energy production. And Trump leaves for the Mid East on Monday. Oh boy, nailed it nailed at Harrison. He and I saw that identically, So I just wanted to read the recap because it helps helps get some of the details in there that I probably would have left on the cutting room floor if I'm just ad libbing.
Speaker 1: But that's the whole thing, that's the whole picture.
Speaker 7: Now, as I said many times already in this episode, all of this could fall apart. We could end up being in war with Iran in a week. But as of now, it sure doesn't look like it. It looks like Trump is for real negotiating to basically align the United States with the Saudis and with the Middle East instead of the Israelis are top Middle Eastern ally seems as if they're being replaced. And what I think is really interesting about this is that China had actually brokeered the peace talks between Saudi Arabia and Iran just a couple of years ago, and now it looks like Trump has decided. Hey, and this is my read of it, so you know, take it with a grain of salt. But I think that because the Saudis trading in the US dollar, and the petro dollar system is predicated off of that continuation. I think that Trump and his economic advisors, more than anything, said we need to get right with the Saudis. If that means we have to abandon our relationship with the Israelis, so be it. Because we have to have a positive relationship with the Saudis. And if the Saudis getting bed with the Chinese, well then we're fucked. So priority number one is to assuage the Saudis. You don't have to like it. I'm not saying I like it either, but that's what it looks like to me. So much so that Katar, whose allies with the Saudis, I imagine, is offering to give a new air force one to the Trump administration, well not to the United States federal government. And it looks as if everybody is trying to buddy buddy with the US. And it looks as if we are swapping allies in the Middle East, something I never thought i'd see. Never, I mean, to abandon the Israelis and go towards the Islamists is mind blowing.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 7: Mark Levin makes some good points actually, despite the fact that I despise him. It is true that the Saudis were involved, and most of the hijackers on nine to eleven were from Saudi Arabia. So I'm not saying that this allyship will be any more fruitful or one that I should be any more optimistic about than it is the one with the Israelis. It could lead to other wars on behalf of Saudi Arabia if they go all the way that direction. That's a distinct possibility. But I still think that it's preferable than what looked to be an minute war with Iran, one that, in my opinion, would be the death knell for the United States Empire as it exists today, and probably the death of the dollar. It gives us a chance at peace. At least, it gives us a chance at peaceful relationships with the Middle East, which God knows we need and more than we need it.
Speaker 1: They do.
Speaker 7: Holy shit, they've been through hell. So Figers crossed TVD. Here's another good reason we shouldn't want war with Iran.
Speaker 4: I give the Muslim country's credit. They'd punch above their way class every day they go what the because what are you looking at? Mother? Balastin went domb on them. They really are crazy?
Speaker 8: You are?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Pakistan? Who is gas in Pakistan?
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 4: Pakistan's day one? Do you taught that? And they be? They both have nukes? Who are going? Dude, we can do it right now. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I feel like Pakistan gets some nukes from where, like the coyote gets them from.
Speaker 7: ACME as obviously just a comedic interlude there, but that's uh Mat and Shane Gillis from Matt and Shaine Secret Podcasts. But yeah, there is a hot war between nuclear powers right now in India and Pakistan. And yeah, the Islamic world don't play yo, the fuck are you looking at? They're pretty serious, man. So I'd like to not, could we not? Let's not thirty seven and jillion in debt. We've already got so much civil strife and cultural degradation here, No, no thanks? And might I add we were just funding a proxy war against another nuclear power in Russia. So yeah, and I forgot there's so much good shit happening. I forgot that Trump was also negotiating and did with the Houthis and Yemen and basically ended that bombing campaign.
Speaker 1: And that's over now phenomenal.
Speaker 5: Ben sh Hero built a career opposing identity politics as a proud Zionist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now you.
Speaker 5: Listen, Phil, However you feel about Zionism, it's identity politics.
Speaker 4: Like that is the.
Speaker 5: Definition of it. You could not find a better example of a politics built on an identity. And yet you're out here saying facts don't care about your feelings. Identity politics is wrong. And then while you're saying that your number one priority, I know, is this this manifestation of identity politics. You can only keep that charade going for so long. No, It's totally true. Before someone sees through it.
Speaker 3: There's something in people that the lowest part of people that instinctively accuses others of doing what they're doing. And I've never really, man, I don't That's the one thing I don't want to be as a guy who does that. But I remember Bill Christopher I worked for for years and really liked and was grateful to, And he was great bawt in the nineties and came out against me and called me a Nazi and all this stuff, like without calling me, by the way, I called him and asked him to lunch.
Speaker 1: She refused.
Speaker 3: He wouldn't go to lunch with me. Huhm end of our relationship. But one of the criticisms against me, I'll never forget it. When I realized this phenomenon was real is when he accused me of advocating and I'm quoting for an Ethno state. Now, I have a lot of flaws. They're all on display. I've never wanted an Eathno state. And it's like, wait, one of us is for an Ethno state and it's not me.
Speaker 7: I think that's a really profound point and a very obvious one that if you believe in a Jewish state, well then definitionally you believe in support identity politics. Now you can say, oh, well, we have to have ours because of the injustice and persecution that we've suffered. Okay, but just acknowledge that's the exact same argument that African Americans had made when it came to reparations, that sure, this is unfortunate, but call it whatever you want. The injustice waged against us historically justifies the identity politics with which we function today. It's the exact same argument, and it is definitionally woke, which is exactly why they tried to front run it and call us the woke right, because the actual woke right, or the people that stand with the Ethno state in the Middle East known as Israel, not an accident, not an accident that they started to call us woke right just because it was coming for them eventually. So might as well mirror that on your opponents before they can deliver the blow against you. What's funny about it is that I never even considered saying that, because it was just such a given that the pro Israel Zionist right wing were the wokests.
Speaker 1: Obviously, I never felt like it was.
Speaker 7: Necessary to smear my opponents on the right, primarily because I don't really view myself as being on the right, even though I probably am at this point, but also because I felt like the merits of my arguments would stand up without any bullshit labels if I called them anything. I called them neo conservatives, because that's what they called themselves. But apparently that also isn't allowed anymore, as we discovered from Douglas Murray.
Speaker 5: Dous Murray wrote the book called Neo Conservatism, Why We Need It. It was his book, and so what happened was for people who don't like know you know a lot about this.
Speaker 1: It's there was.
Speaker 5: A this was their term. The neo conservative was not a pejorative term until the neo conservative's got control of our foreign policy and ruined everything.
Speaker 7: Yeah, neo conservatism wasn't a pejorative until neo conservatism was tried and failed miserably and we got to see it firsthand and suffer the consequences of it. And now we use it as a pejorative against you because your ideology fucking sucks.
Speaker 1: And I make no apologies for saying that.
Speaker 7: But what you notice about this is that it wasn't just neo conservative, it was also Wolfowitz. When when Dave Smith brought up Wolfowitz, that's when Douglas Murry said, oh, bring up a Jewish name, the N word. Uh, it's just so obvious what they're doing. So they're trying to take away the labels that we can use against them, which are totally apt. If you can't call a guy who wrote neo conservatism why we need it, if you can't call him a neocon, well then you fucking can't call anybody that. But also, once they've already tried to strip away the use of the in word, they also tried to apply a label which is so much more aptly applied to them, the woke right, and they tried to apply it to us, which.
Speaker 1: Is mind blowing.
Speaker 7: But it's only mind blowing if you don't understand the incentive structure, if you don't understand the tactical play here, which I know you guys now do, because I've laid it out excruciating with inexcruciating detail over the past month.
Speaker 1: Couldn't be more.
Speaker 7: They were attempting to defame the populist, non interventionist right wing movement that was on the upturn and try and crush it in its infancy. Well, you failed. And as a consequence of that, James Lindsay, who as far as I'm concerned, was deployed to employ this tactic, has now lost his mind as a consequence of it.
Speaker 1: And I genuinely believe that.
Speaker 7: First up, you have someone saying, apparently the new Pope said communism has penetrated even Christian circles disguised as disguised as solidarity. It is our pastoral duty to expose it. Doctor Taylor Marshall responds, let us stand in full agreement with his holiness, Pope Leo the fourteenth on this point, and then James lindsay Quot tweets it and says, no, you don't. If you did, I'd be your leader instead of kicked to the curb. Stupid fascist. You're not anti communists, you're communist one step removed, and given how the PRC runs, that's China zero steps today. So basically he's saying you are communist, you know an anti communists, you are communists.
Speaker 1: But it gets better.
Speaker 7: He also posted one of the worst memes I've ever seen, says there's no such thing as the woke right. Then he says these are all tweets from other people, but he put it together. Then Michael McConnell says, better a woke right than a week right than Sternovich says Marx is an excellent writer and the critical theories have made excellent points about capitalism and its successes. Then Matt Walsh says, oh no, maybe I am woke right after all.
Speaker 1: And then a.
Speaker 7: Guy literally known as Literal Skizzo says it's inevitable and there is nothing you can do to stop it. Everyone will fall in line eventually when we the woke right take control of the right wing. This is where it gets totally nuts. So this Matt Walsh tweet in particular, he says, oh no, maybe I am woke right after all. Let me show you the context of that. Matt Walsh said a couple of years ago, he said, what people don't seem to understand is that Arby's is actually the best fast food.
Speaker 1: So obviously he's a big fan of Arby's.
Speaker 7: Arby's posts a tweet that says, unlike Dad, Ram and Swiss actually came.
Speaker 1: Back, which is just a stupid joke. But whatever.
Speaker 7: James Lindsay quote tweets an Arby's advertisement and he says, Arby's trying to appeal to the Wolke right demo that's curtains for them.
Speaker 1: Cringe as fuck.
Speaker 7: And Matt Wallas quote tweets that what with the screenshots, and he says, oh no, maybe I am wolf right after all. So he's obviously making a joke. But does that stop James Lindsay from using it in his own meme to try and prove out that his thesis is in fact valid. No, it does not stop him. So it's very obvious to me that James Lindsay felt as if he should have been the leader of the right wing, which is fucking mind blowing because he was a lefty his entire life. He was a college professor, for God's sake. So you basically change your mind, You swing over to the right just during the last election, and you think that you should be the ideological leader of an entire movement. What So, there's a mixture of op being ran paired with narcissism and ego astronomical ego, but he is. He has opted to go to war with all of the people that are actual ideological leaders of the right wing, like Cernovich, like Pasobic, like Sargon of a God, everybody, everybody. He's even got a war with me, for God's sakes. And I'm not I'm far from a leader of it, but it's just wild. He's also take shots at Dave Smith constantly. But the reason I know that it's not just that he wants to be the leader of the right, but it's specifically targeted at the non interventionist right wing is that he goes after Dave and I that's not an accident in my view. Now, certainly we have decent followings, and maybe you could perceive us as being some some level of leadership on the right. But I think that specifically, the reason that he's he's gone after us is because we have really good arguments against the wars in the Middle East and really really good arguments against neo conservatism writ large. So you might as well just put a tiny little bow around everybody, from Nick Fuenttes all Lloyd to Dave Smith. Might as well just get everybody that disagrees with you on anything and called them all woke.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 7: Unfortunately for you, mister Lindsey, is that that showed your hand. It showed that you are not just concerned about identitarianism, because if that's all you were concerned with, you certainly wouldn't have wrapped into this descriptor a Jewish guy who's a non interventionist, who is not identitarian and does not want there to be any sort of white nationalism. Dave Smith specifically, who I'm talking about. You tried to label him that as well. Oops, So now everybody sees what's happening. Here's the sad thing I think, and I mean this sincerely, and I feel bad for James honestly because I liked some of his work when he was kind of explaining the ideology behind the woke Left.
Speaker 1: I found it educational, but I gotta be honest.
Speaker 7: Now it's making me feel like if you've ever heard of the gell Man amnesia effect, it's this phenomenon where when you're reading a news article about his subject that you're an expert on. Like I'll give you an example. Whenever I read a news publication or coverage from a news channel, even about lending, mortgage, mortgage rates, financing debt, the banking system, any of that, that's like my area of expertise. I can immediately identify all of the biases of the author and all of the flaws in the argument that they make.
Speaker 1: But then I go over to.
Speaker 7: Some other subject I'm not an expert on, and I go, well, this is probably true though. That's the amnesia aspect of the gell Man amnesia effect. I'm now applying that same lesson to James Lindsay. I'm thinking to myself, well, he still had good points on the Wolke Left stuff.
Speaker 1: Well maybe he fucking didn't.
Speaker 7: Maybe he was wrong about that too, and that just wasn't my area of expertise, and therefore I took him more seriously than I should have now I'm not saying that's true.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'd have to do way more research into Marxism to actually understand if he would bullshit me on that too. But I'll tell you one thing I know for a fucking fact, as soon as you started to go after the non inventionist populist right wingers libertarians like me, I knew for a fact that this guy was not a honest operator. And as far as I'm concerned, as soon as I identify that in your character structure at all, you are dismissed. Good sir, You are dismissed for my good graces, and you are dismissed from me taking you seriously moving forward unless you make amends for that misstep. And it seems at this junction as if he has no interest in making amends for that misstep. And that's fine. It's his life delayed. I don't give a shit. He's obliterating his own career, his own reputation as a consequence of this incredibly misguided decision. But that's his choice to make. And just to show you that I'm not just making this up, let's check out the highlight of his sit down with mister psychopath himself, Jordan Peterson and mister Wolkewright himself, James Lindsay just a couple days ago.
Speaker 10: So Lucifer is the morning Star, and he's the angel of the untrammeled intellect.
Speaker 4: That's that's how he's portrayed.
Speaker 10: In Milk right, and he's allied in some strange way with the serpent in the garden.
Speaker 16: To be if I might just introject, if he's the morning Star, what do you do in the morning after the morning Star rises, you wake up right woke, right.
Speaker 7: Right right, hids you better never go to sleep lest you wake up and become woke like me and Dave Smith. Oh god, Oh, I mean, it's sad. I kind of I'm embarrassed. I think I'm embarrassed that I spoke so highly of James Lindsay in the past, only to see what he's become, What has become of you, James. Goodness, gracious man. It just bums me out. It bums me out. And I'll be honest, like, I watched that whole interview, that whole hour and a half or however long it was between James Lindsay and Jordan Peterson, two men that I used to respect a lot. It seems as if confirmation bias is feeding upon itself in a ravenous fashion. The way he perceives everything is that if he gets pushedback, he's over the target. If he gets pushed back from allies, he's over the target. If anybody comes to him in confidence basically and says, hey, dude, I think you're wrong about this, which I did countless times over the past year. As soon as he started this entire operation, I said, hey, man, let me just explain to you why I think you're wrong here and why you should narrow down the definition of the woke right lest you encompass far too many people and you ultimately make it worthless. And he dismissed me, and he dismissed countless other people who, all in good faith, did the same thing. But because he gets ratioed on everything, he now perceives that and I shit you not. You can watch the interview with Jane with Jordan Peterson. He believes that every time he gets ratioed, it's because there's bot networks that are functioning against him, Like this is like full schizophrenia. Breakdown everything that he gets dunked, he goes knew it. I was nailed it, one hundred percent correct as always, James, just bat in one thousand over here.
Speaker 1: That's not the case, James.
Speaker 7: The reason that you're losing followers, the reason that you get ratioed on everything despite blocking everybody under the sun, is because your ideas fucking suck right now, because you're you're doing one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. You're trying to make it seem as if Pat Buchanan, of all people, is it has an impermissible worldview for the right wing, for the modern iteration of the populace right wing. Well, sorry, James, a former liberal was never going to be the leader of the right. It was not gonna happen. That's the truth. And Pat Buchanan, along with Ron Paul had had demonstrated their prescience time and time again over decades. Whereas you wrote a bunch of papers and submitted them to prove how fucked up academia was, and you thought that gave you the credit to be the leader of the right right there next to Donald Trump. What no, was never gonna happen. And the pushback you're receiving is legitimate. And when Carl Benjamin aka Sargon of God demolishes you over and over again. He's not doing that out of malice. He's actually a very nice person. He's doing it because you're fucking wrong, and you ought to listen to the critique that he's levying. And while you're at it, you gotta listen to mine. I tried to and good faith keep you from going down this path because I knew it would be destructive and I knew it would be divisive. And what I've concluded is that it's either your ego and narcissism that has gotten in the way of you realizing the error of your ways, or you're being paid as an operative to continue to perpetuate this unbelievably utter garbage argument. And at this point I don't care which it is. You're wrong and you've either lost your mind or you're soldier soul. Either way, I'll pray for you, Bud, and I know, as an atheist, she'll appreciate that. As you guys can tell, I took two full weeks off because I moved. I moved, and it took me over a week to move everything up here, and then it took me a full week to get the studio set up. Actually it took me a little bit less than that, but I had to do some other things and get inspired and come up with you know what I was going to talk about. So I'm back at it. If you enjoy the show, please do share it around. Hit the like button. Most importantly, pick up your relative's phone, pick up your great grandmother's phone if she's still with you, and go to her podcatcher, because I'm sure your great grandma listens to podcasts on the regular and search Liberty Lockdown, click subscribe and then auto update and just red pill the shit out of your gigi. Red pill the fuck out of gg bro. That's the way we grow the show, one great grandma at a time. Do hit the like button, leave a comment down below. As you guys know, I do read and oftentimes replied to them, but I do read all of them, and subscribe while you're at it. And last, but not least, if you want to support my work, you could subscribe at liberty lockpod on X I'll follow you back over there or libertylockdown dot locals dot com. I will try and get back to my regularly scheduled two to three episodes per week. I am seriously feel bad that I didn't put out a show for two weeks and shout out to the dozens of you that dmme or texted me or whatever saying, hey, man, just making sure you're okay.
Speaker 1: I'm going through withdrawals. What the fuck's up?
Speaker 7: Well, now you know, and I told you at the end of the last episode I put out I'm gonna be off for a week at least, so I was. It just happened end up being two weeks. That's on me. That's the second week is my fault. First week not so much. You should have been prepared for that, but second one definitely on my shoulders. Anyways, I'll catch you guys soon. We're out of here.
Speaker 5: It's not good for you, it's not good for the conflict, it's not good for the country. I just don't think any of racial collectivism always leads to uh place.
Speaker 1: We agree.
Speaker 5: You don't want to, you don't want to embrace that stuff. But if you're concerned about that, well, then the first thing you have to do is tell the truth.
Speaker 4: Welcome to liberty lockdown.
Speaker 1: Let's get your plock home.
Speaker 5: Your liberty ain't come.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it's a whol.
Speaker 1: It's where did it come from and where did he