Speaker 1: One on one with Linchintaco.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station one O one one w jr R. Hey, you say about fifteen minutes or so if you would like to participate and you say, we play it voting, you can do it right now on the jr R Facebook page where you'll find three song choices from Nirvana.
Speaker 1: Somebody who votes. Oh, by the way, we'll play the one with the most votes back in nine. Somebody who votes is going to win deaftone tickets. And yes, we have these.
Speaker 2: All week for that Jarr show. All right, So get that handled in the next fifteen or so and then we'll get to playing that tune back. Uh as promised, I said, I had a headline of the week contender.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, grab my pen, ready to write for the first one of the new year.
Speaker 2: Here. Man arrested for yelling profanities near church while wearing bike helmet with sex toy attached.
Speaker 1: Man arrested for yelling.
Speaker 2: Profanities near church while wearing a bike helmet with a sex toy attached. This in north Stonington, Connecticut.
Speaker 1: Night. I asked what kind of sex toy? Police say.
Speaker 2: Units responded to the area of grace Fellowship Evangelical free church witnesses reported that suspect, identified as fifty two year old Jason Mitchell, yelled profanities while on a bike. He was also wearing a sex toy on his helmets. Are they giving us? Police say that Mitchell was trying They.
Speaker 1: Got a home wrecker on there, don't we Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Police say that Mitchell was trying to recreate a German helmet that his grandfather wore during World War One, of those bit helmets with the sweet on someone it's a dogger.
Speaker 1: You got it wrong, Jason, Jason, That's not what the Germans were wearing.
Speaker 2: Although that could Wow, that could be really want to spice things up in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: You're not kidding. Pack your German dong a helmet to just get a running head started coming in out. Wow.
Speaker 2: And now the earlier I'm just trying to recreate the almens my grandfather war during World War Two.
Speaker 1: Keep telling yourself that son yelling cuss words outside of church. Chances are it was probably a Sunday too right now. Earlier you had won the Florida Man. That could have also been a headline of the week. I think this one is better. I should point this out. Police say that they were called to Mitchell's home nine times previous previous to this for numerous incidents, including him riding his bicycle while naked with a cowboy hat on. Yeah, and retrieving items from his neighbor's yard while naked. He definitely to mention that you had to put on some skivvy, sir.
Speaker 2: As a chronic exhibitionist.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. I was just watching that because I was at the j r Facebook page seeing if you posted anything on that, and h rolled by the cowboys cheer that are getting a ball in the head. Yeah, that was something yesterday.
Speaker 2: If you haven't seen that clip yet, all right, two different DUI situations to share with you here. First one is in uh this up in Canada. Fifty year old motorist thinking he's gonna be a good samaritan, pulls over or gets a what he believes is a suspected impaired driver to drive, pull over and not drive anymore.
Speaker 1: Police was getting somebody that he thought was drunk.
Speaker 2: He spotted someone he thought was impaired at night, get them to pull over and the cops show up.
Speaker 1: And you do that here, you're dead. Here's the kicker he was drunk. The good samaritan. Yes, when the police arrived, we're able to sort through this whole thing.
Speaker 2: Now. While the guy thought he was trying to be a good Samaritan, he didn't take into account that, yes, he had been drinking. And once it was all cleared up, the suspected original impaired driver was not impaired at all, but just had difficulty seeing at night. Was in no shape or form impaired from substances. Now we go to California on New Year's Eve.
Speaker 1: Remind me to tell you what happened to my wife's car over the break. I forgot about it until you said the driver they couldn't see. Well.
Speaker 2: New Year's Eve. This in California. Guy gets pulled over for suspected d UI, but rather he tells cops, let me just play this for you.
Speaker 1: So you're being suffered, do UI investigation?
Speaker 2: Do you have your license on you?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 2: Okay, where you're coming from?
Speaker 1: Im?
Speaker 2: I was just dropping off my friend because I'm the d U I tonight and I was jumping off near the in and out off of Tabacua. Okay, I'm heading my way back off of like you're the duy tonight. Do you mean to say the D day?
Speaker 1: I had a beer and some champagne a couple of hours ago, but so I got a place un arrest. Okay, oh the d U I tonight? Yes you are, sir man uh just starting off the year strong.
Speaker 2: And finally there's this I want you to be able to plan ahead for January nineteenth. That's a Sunday at its National Popcorn Day.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Cinemak, one of the movie chains, is going to celebrate National Popcorn Day by allowing moviegoers to bring their own popcorn bucket and they're gonna fill that for you, fill that bad boy for you for five bucks.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is kind of like the Slurpy deal on seven eleven Day.
Speaker 2: As long as the container you bring, there's a couple prerequisites here and get this for five bucks all right. Quote the container you bring must be clean and not over four hundred ounces.
Speaker 1: Well that you know why, because they learned from seven to eleven Day, where people remember, I've watched a kid walk in there with a pickle bucket right with other five gallon pickle bucket and start filling up with Slurpy on me. How are you even gonna drink all that. Can my kids just get a little free slurpy?
Speaker 2: Here's here's my home depot work bucket. I would like a work bucket full of popcorn. Please, here's my five dollars.
Speaker 1: That's it? What's that limit announces again? Four hundred.
Speaker 2: The container must be clean and not over four. I have more on this on our Facebook page if you want to put that on your little reminders there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just have to scroll down a little bit, scroll past the Dallas cowgirl would get a ball to the.
Speaker 2: Head for the delicious popcorn. Mm hmm, I never mind the five dollars man once? Uh that is? That's what's the popcorn rate? Now?
Speaker 1: Like she's down payment on a house? Almost right? Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: You gotta do the Uh which chain is it that lets you if you order the extra large that comes with the refills? Have you done this movie yet? Because my wife and I when we go to the movies, I like butter, she does not. Oh, so I forget which chain it is. If you get the extra large, they'll also give you an additional bag that they'll fill for you right from the get go, so you know.
Speaker 1: Who you get hers without butter in the bag versa yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Got two popcorns for one. Granted it's seventeen fifty for that. Yeah, before you throw drinks in.
Speaker 1: I'm still kind of stuck on no butter on your popcorn shall satanic guys.
Speaker 2: I've tried to except you know what, her response is, right, but that's not butter. And she's right.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, delicious ruin it. Somebody did the math for us, I almost did. They said four hundred ounces three point two three point one two five gallons that this that'd be a pretty good sized bucket of popcorn. Huh.
Speaker 2: Make sure the container's clean, don't bringing.
Speaker 1: And don't wear your German helmet there. Put the donger on it, recreating Grandpa would be so proud.
Speaker 2: Fuck you are always on demand.
Speaker 1: Download their podcast daily on our free on our radio app. Get it now at w j r R dot com