Speaker 1: All right, fun is in the air. We are broadcasting live from the chalk Tawk Casino and Resort, Durant, Oklahoma. So stoked to be here. It's a playground for adult skin. Oh man, there's a water slide for elderly people right around. I mean, this is so much fun. And it's like they're constantly giving you more reasons to come out here to the chalk Taw Casino Resort in Durant, And they don't even have to, because just making this incredible place where you can come up and gamble, stay in a gorgeous room, get your drink on, get your eat on, have a wonderful time so close to Dallas for worth is great in itself, but they're also giving folks a chance to win a million dollars or their share of a million dollars just by coming up on Saturdays and playing and making sure that you're playing while using your chok Taw Casino and Resort Durant Rewards card. They do it right, man, They absolutely do it right. And there are so many options. And every time I come here and I start walking down that hall over there towards the Skytarer, I'm like eighteen thirty two me to that steakhouse. It is one of the best steakhouses I've ever been to. No hyperbole. I put it up with any in the in the city of Dallas.
Speaker 2: It is awesome.
Speaker 1: Guys. We have an update on the award that we were nominated for last night. Did we win? Come on, Christina, you either need to have celebratory music ready or very sad wamp want want music ready. It was the American Women in Media Award and Ben and Skin were nominated with a freak logo. Yes, I thought we were nominated for the Kelly Raspberry Runner Up Award. Kelly Raspberry was nominated, and the kid Cratic Show was nominated.
Speaker 2: So her band and and she was dominated.
Speaker 1: Casey and Casey in the Sunshine Band were nominated. Skin was also nominated by himself, yep, and just for being great on the radio. And then uh, let's see Hawkeye. Hawkeye was nominated, right, yeah, right, just give me a chance? Do you give me a chance? Yes? Yeah, Christina, Yeah, Hawk Guy and Michelle Rodriguez were nominated Mitch rod and Hot Guy, and then Hawkeye was nominated by himself yeah. And then j C from the kid Cratic Show was nominated by himself.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then someone from Salem Media was nominated. I don't know what it, Bonny Curry. And then yeah, Bonny Curry and the musers and the winner was did they announce Hawk Guy and Michelle Rodrig Hot Guy one, Hot Guy, Michelle Rodrigan. Everyone's plotting that here. That's great, that's great. I think these are people.
Speaker 2: Good luck out there.
Speaker 1: So, guys, it was a little concerning as I was heading north because my my wife's from Oklahoma, right, that is concerning. So and the movie Twister, where does that take place? I don't know portion Oklahoma because in the in there that song in there, it's a new country. So I'm sure Skin's listening to it. You know, Oklahoma. There's an Oklahoma lyric in the song. It's in that. It's in that God, I don't know what song it is, the one troitman sings with his dog and shotgun driving in a truck and I'm going real far and I'm gonna go ahead Oklahoma something like that, But it was in that movie. It is great. Yeah, song slaps. I love it. But as I was, as I got closer and closer, I saw more dark, ominous clouds done, So what is the weather situation? Are we gonna get rained down?
Speaker 2: I do have an update as of right now. Now this is a little south of here, effect quite a bit south of here, but it is in Van Zandt County, just east of Canton. Canton Police Department. Now, I don't know if they're trustworthy or not, but they have spotted.
Speaker 1: You don't know if hold on, you don't know if the Canton Police Department is trustworthy or as storm spotters. Okay, that's good, that's fair.
Speaker 2: Canton Police Department has spotted a tornado. So the tornado warning is happening.
Speaker 1: Canton is out by like Paris, right, oh, Canton? Oh yeah, yeah. They have a big film festival that's can and that's in France, canon Is, and you know what they have. I think they do have a east a drive in theater out there that everybody goes to. All right, yeah, dude, drive in theaters are awesome. So where I'm going after the show, I can take two routes to get there. One route says it'll take me two hours and fifteen minutes, but I drive to a flood warning and the other one says two hours and forty three minutes avoid severe weather. I think you go through the flood warning save thirty minutes, right, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Every time.
Speaker 1: Every time there's flood footage on TV, you see some idiot and God forbid, but you see their small, medium sized suv float away and they're like, Oh, I thought I could make it right. I'm good man. I got a Ford Explorer.
Speaker 2: So Canton is between Will's Point and gun Barrel Cities, east of Tarrell. Oh so it's south, yeah, way south. Yes, it's like a little south of twenty.
Speaker 1: There is gun Barrel City real or is that just like an old Western for movies?
Speaker 2: And here's how I can remember this. We had to do our show one day at gun Barrel City. I think you probably had a gun store, to be honest, it was the day of the NFL draft and I had to book it after our show to the Dallas Cowboys facility and made it just in time for Baker Mayfield to be selected that it was.
Speaker 1: It's the it's the lake. Is it gun Barrel City? Oh, there's the dude that is where there's there is the Snakes plus superstore that's attached to that church. Yes, that's huge church out there and then the snakes superchurch. I don't even know what's bigger, the church or that. Yeah, there's a there's a big I can't remember the name of the lake, but there's a big lake out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna find it.
Speaker 3: Oh, Cedar Creek. Oh, Cedar Creek. Oh they did see one though, a tornado. Well yeah, but it's the Canton Police Department. They're not storm spotters, all right, there, so.
Speaker 1: I'm only freaking out. Ok.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah they have actually, yeah, they spotted a tornad and.
Speaker 1: A lot of them have vision problems. Guys, I don't know if you can tell by looking at me? Can you tell that I'm glowing?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Just have sex?
Speaker 2: Something's going on with your shirt?
Speaker 1: The shirt is kind of allowed this one, little dude. What's there? It's a black shirt with a floral pattern underneath. You button the buttons. Etiquette, don baby, you can show jbr etiquette. Don he put one flare of fun on this little black there's flare underneath though, right under there under the collar is there? Yeah, he's got some color flare.
Speaker 2: Color shirt says I'm professional, but I also like to party.
Speaker 1: Right, and I might be gay, which is fine, which is totally fine. But that's it's the message that's going out. I like you to choose. It's the gay guessing game. Right right now, I'm gonna post a video from the Chalk Talk Casino and Resort on the Eagle Instagram account and within the next ten or fifteen minutes, you know, post it everywhere Twitter, grinders, you know, Facebook, on Facebook. But you can decide if you like this shirt or not. But I will showcase what's happening here. But the reason that I am glowing it's not this shirt that Ediqutte don etiquette don custom made for me. It's because last night, against all odds, with a team of incredible Warriors, team I dropped into Verdance and I did it with Hickson Cool and I just realized I don't have any cool names for that team. I didn't know g G Seek or Smoked Dog. I didn't have any any cooler names on this one. But did get two wins last night, and so Smoked and Smoked Dog did not play. Did you guys put some sweaty try hard? Did I did? I did kill a guy that was on a streamer team. Oh, this guy is an actual streamer at least it was like the Baton Twirlers. That was a streamer team. But it reminded me of the intro.
Speaker 5: Some time movies.
Speaker 1: Right now, you're right, right, right right, right time to do one.
Speaker 5: Can quit ethic with ill show you're gonna ruling ahead, except with similar sweet pursuing it tunneled out Shaw Shank through the sewer kid now with chilling at the eagle. Yeah, we're doing it. Three o'clock on the dock. Gotta have it for my house. A goat status Howard starting to get credit shows that enough multiplied like a rabbit to the end zone out, creaking up the habit.
Speaker 6: I'm wan hang out with the friends, rocking on the radio, my home on boys heads talking on the radio. It's time to do this, find.
Speaker 2: All the lady.
Speaker 1: All right, I just saw a regular size little person. Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh, probably about you know, five two or five three, but built like a little person. Okay, it was really fun. All right. I just sent you guys a picture in the bending Skin group text thread. Now, last night I was at the Kessler Theater for a thing, and as I was leaving, you know, it was kind of thinning out. I'm walking by the bar area, and there's a guy standing there, black dude, and he's wearing a sleeveless fur coat. Oh my god, that thing is sleeveless. It does look I thought you bumped into him in Alaska. That is the biggest thickest coat I've ever seen. But you're saying it's sleeveless. It's sleeveless, and it goes down kind of, you know, down to about pocket length. And he was wearing it just over like some cool sweats. It's a parkavest. Yeah, it's a parking vest, but it had it had Chewbacca for coming off of it. You know.
Speaker 2: The sleeveless hoodie is kind of in right now, but for it to be a fur coat, it was a fur coat leveling up here.
Speaker 1: In April, and so that's the kind of thing that draws your attention. So I'm looking at it and I go, ay, man, nice coat, and then we lock eyes. Now I want you guys to look at the picture, look at the guy's face and tell me if you recognize this person. Oh, should we know him? I don't know. I just I want you to know that I was looking at him and I go, man, do I know you are you have we crossed paths because you know, with the line of work that we have, we meet lots of people. But you'll meet him for five minutes and forget a name. You know, it's Kill from Keenan and Kill. Interesting that you said.
Speaker 2: That it's someone related to Kell Mitchell from Keenan and Kel.
Speaker 1: So is he no because his name is Jason Mitchell. Does that ring a bell?
Speaker 2: No? But I saw this on your Instagram story last night and clicked on it and saw that he had a ton of followers. I go, I still did not know who it was.
Speaker 1: So I looked at him and I go, man, are you are you in the Dallas music scene? I feel like we've crossed paths. He goes, no, no, no, people you know, think they know me all the time. He goes I was, And I go, oh my god, were you easy? That's Jason Mitchell from the n W A movie. What Okay, that's the actor. That's the actor. But he's like he was in a movie, and he's like people think they recognize of course I do, You're in a movie. Yeah, But he's I think what he was, you know, kind of implying, was that people think they know me, but they don't think I'm you know, it's like, oh my god, cause you know me because obviously in the easy movie Man, he's you know, got Jerry curl weern a hat and sunglasses a lot of the movie. He's a little bigger too, he's a little he's he been pumping iron. How does sleeveless arms look?
Speaker 2: They looked hot?
Speaker 1: Okay, but here's the cool thing. Ben, he lives in the northern verbs what so he was saying. And so I posted a picture on my Instagram story of of you know that picture I sent you guys, and I immediately got hit up by our buddy Tovash who had a picture with him, and bumped into him. Because I'm telling you, he was the nicest guy you could ever meet. It was like just meeting anybody that was just down to talk and have a good time. We sat there and we talked for about five to six minutes and just small talk. Nice guy. And he's originally from Louisiana and he was in New York during the pandemic and he's like, man, being from Louisiana, that was another world to me. I did not like that. So I wanted to move and he had shot an independent movie in Oklahoma City and was thinking about Oklahoma City. But every weekend when they were in Oklahoma City, they would drive down to Dallas. And someone's like, why don't you just move to Dallas. So just like, all right, we have a couple of you know, acquaintances from the Wu Tang clan that live in the northern Urbs. It's just like there's so many people moving here and all those Wu Tang guys big eagle listeners. Oh they're huge, man, they love the love it. Yeah. Yeah, So anyways, I just thought that it was cool that. I mean, I had just watched Straight out of Compton like a month ago. Yeah, I watch it anytime I stumbled across that. I watched it till the end. And he's got a really good character, Like his performance is really good. He and uh, I mean the Easy East story is tragic. Anyways, So, how has he been in more stuff or yeah, spraight in that I assumed it was the beginning of a Yeah, no, he has been more stuff And actually he had a apparently he had a role in Kenu the yeah I see appeal thing. It was a long time. Yeah, we we got to go to a premiere of that. Yeah, he h Let's see what else did he he? He was in I never saw it, but they made the Electric Dreams, which is what the source material for Blade Runner. They remade that. Uh, he was in The Disaster Artist, the James Franco movie. He was in, Uh, let's see it, says a Netflix film called Barry. I never saw that or didn't know what that was.
Speaker 2: Did you get his number?
Speaker 1: We dude? He texted me today like, hey, man, let's go. It was like, it was nice to meeting you last night, Like, so.
Speaker 2: You want to come up and do some gaming?
Speaker 1: I bet he would do that. Like he was such a nice guy. I mean, I can't even begin to tell you what a nice guy he was. Okay, he was just like a regular dude that happened to be in the NWA movie and like one of the most important roles. That's great to hear. So what were you doing hanging out with big Hollywood actors and a sports coat? So it was a event for I don't know if I'm allowed to say, but no, I can tell you what it was. It's a it's a new charitable foundation and they were doing like like they were showing you the kids that it's going to help out, and there was donors that were there that are funding it, and someone from the Mavericks had invited me and it's because the Mavericks, Sitt Marshall is involved in it. And so I went to it last night right after the show, and I really didn't know too much about it, and it ended up being awesome. It was. I'm really excited for all the people that are involved, and it'll be a big to do. There will be a lot of it involves Dallas area teams and our friends with at for Oak Cliff are going to be the beneficiaries of it as well. There's a lot of good agencies. So it was really really cool. Man. But like that was and our buddy the doc is involved in it. I'm assuming that's why Jason was there because obviously Doc's that there's a playing DC in the WA movie. Dude, that's awesome. He was such a nice guy. Hell yes, I love hearing that. Like when people meet Kat they have the exact opposite reactions really big times them. I'm a huge celebrity. I don't have time for this. How long is it going to take for you to leave me alone, right, I just want to wash my balls and get out of here. But he does wear fur coat vests.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, try to show off these guns a little bit sometimes too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, of course we're kidding. Kat. You did get a nice round of applause when you showed up. How did that feel?
Speaker 2: It felt good, it felt validating. But the important thing right now been a tornado warning until four o'clock for Henderson in van Zant County. So our listeners down there rocking and rolling, hang in there?
Speaker 7: Hang?
Speaker 1: So what what cover?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 8: Are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you saying seek cover? Are you saying just hang in there and keep rocket? Did you just read a poster off a dentist office wall and there's a little kiddy that's I like to use the hit method.
Speaker 2: Hang in there.
Speaker 1: Christina was so worried she went straight country. She went Vansant. I hope your parents are okay, Christina.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna check on.
Speaker 2: Did you just pop out of a box and say that.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not surprising that you hope your parents are okay, because you're a good person, and we hope they're okay too. So I planned with some drinking with Eugene this week, Is that right? What we're all gonna do just go to a strip clubber Yeah, Now we're gonna go to the parking lot of strip club and shoots and stuff. Hell yeah, and gun Barrel City. All right, we're off and running, and it's a Friday. We're at the Chalk Taw Casino and Resort in Durant, Oklahoma. They're going for the green giveaway. Start tomorrow them up and play with your rewards card and you'll be interort to win your share of a million dollars. Look at that, lady, just set a coffee cup down by that giant ball drinking. All right? Coming up next, Kat, where are we going to go in the Hollywood Shuffle.
Speaker 2: Michael Jackson movie that's coming out. They've got they out some big news about it. And it opened the door for another Hollywood actor to take his clothes off and to be in a movie. And I'm gonna explain it all. It's real weird to I'll explain it next, Kat, do you have a tornado update? Tornado warnings for Henderson and van zandt until four. Those counties are southeast of we'll say Dallas proper, Okay, But you know in the listening area, so hanging there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're in Oklahoma, Duran, Oklahoma at the Chalk Talk Casino and Resort, and I know east of us there's some funky weather, but we're kind of fine where we are. So if you're heading up here, gonna make a big weekend out of it, because you want to take advantage of your chance to win a million dollars on Saturdays in April, come on.
Speaker 2: Up see us.
Speaker 1: We're hanging out right by District Hall, which is where all those good foods selections are and the Rewards Club, and of course Beliegue, the really good sports bar, is just right there.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 1: We like to give away concert tickets Ben and we have concert tickets for Auzi's I'm Sorry, who is going to be at Music Hall on the twelfth. That's just right around the corner, and we're going to give it away using the iHeart app. So the fifth person that uses the talkback feature on that app and leaves their name, their phone number, their email address, and can tell me what famous musician. Actor Jason Mitchell, who I met last night, bumped into him. We were just talking about it. What famous musician did he star in the movie? He started a movie as this guy. We were just talking about it, and if you don't know, you can look it up online and still might be the fifth person for actor Jason Mitchell. But the fifth person that does all that name, number, email address, you're going to win those auzsies on Sorry tickets, dude. I went ahead and posted that Instagram video I was telling you about. Yeah, you shot it, so the I was talking about on the radio, I'm a hero and you can get a look at this shirt I'm wearing. Oh and I asked people in the post. This is at at nine seven one the Eagle on Instagram. It's there's a giant picture of a or the picture of a giant golf ball, and I asked people for honest feedback on the shirt we were discussing. Oh well, if you'd like to offer some honest feedback, go to the ninety seven point one the Eagle Instagram. You should be following that thing anyway. Yeah, and we love the interaction. We we are grateful for the support. But if you're just listening right now and you have Instagram, go to nine seven one Eagle at least hit a heart button and like that post. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: Juicy news.
Speaker 1: Hot God stay on top.
Speaker 2: So we were talking a little bit about that NWA movie from a while back. But the Michael Jackson movie that's gonna be coming out, that's a biopic.
Speaker 1: Biopic call it's called give Me My Milk.
Speaker 2: It's called give Me My Milk. It's about his final minutes. But it's a movie extrapolated. It's it's ninety minutes long. It covers the final ninety minutes one second at a time as a minute. It's just like that movie Gravity. I'm telling it all happens in real time. I'll stuck promoting the show. What you guys catch up to it hopefully this weekend Episode three of the Studio is just making fun of how movies are two hours and forty five minutes long now, and they're like, we got to give the note to Ron Howard and tell him. We gotta tell him, and he's like, I love Ron Howard. I'm not gonna tell Ron Howard.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you guys, you've got to go see Black Bag. It's ninety minute Okay. I do want to see it, but I also I don't understand what though, if you you know that you pay the price to the movie, why not go get more. It's so hard to make a movie in a short term and make it a short time frame and make it compelling because you have less time to develop the characters of the storyline. Think about it, like when you pay for sex, right, you just want to really just it doesn't need to be some big drawn out thing because what you paid for. Just get to the thing. Okay, I thought you made buying bulk and get a discount for you buy like a hundred times. Now I'm not talking about buying five squirrely gals. One. Well one looker, my guy will sell me a variety package. Yeah, interesting that you buy from a guy. Well he's the manager. Yeah oh yeah, yeah, well there's another word for him, but I don't know what. Yeah, he like handles the schedules, coordinating the things. Horror manager.
Speaker 2: So wait, hold on, is the variety package is an option you can buy on the menu as well, because I.
Speaker 1: Mean that's what he sold me. But you know, by the flavor, i'ven't seen him in a long time.
Speaker 2: I would like to build Clinton Curve with multiple ethodists on one on.
Speaker 1: Wow okay, oh wow, that is very fluid.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this movie that's been talked about a lot star Michael Jackson's nephew, Jaffarr as Michael as Michael, and he looks like him.
Speaker 1: It's kind of what happened with ice Cube Son right playing him in the n WA movie.
Speaker 2: Very similar.
Speaker 1: If Larry King was around, he would ask ice Cube Son, how'd you put on the weight? On?
Speaker 2: The weight rested peace, Larry King. So here's what we've learned about that movie though, because right now you're getting a bunch of conferences and panels of these movie heads trying to figure out the fall schedule and do it strategically. And one thing that they have determined with this Michael Jackson movie as we need a little more time because right now it's a four hour movie. Oh okay, they are discussing ev So what it's done. Before we get back to that, I'm gonna tell you what this opened the doors for. That's why this was news yesterday. They went ahead and made some movie that Benny Saftie's directing called The Smashing Machine and it stars Dwayne the Rock Johnson as MMA fighter Mark Kerr.
Speaker 1: I do not know that, Mark Kurse. I don't either is that a real guy.
Speaker 2: But Dwayne Jock Johnson looks real good as like an MMA because you know, all he has to do is look like himself. They wear MMA gear and they've given it the October third date that was supposed to be the Michael Jackson movie date. But they're like, okay, we're what we're going to do with it now, so that can go there. Michael Jackson movie. They are discussing making it two two hour movies.
Speaker 1: Now. I was gonna say they need to do that. Yeah, I don't know, like that's too long to sit in one place, but things are just so much easier to enjoy now in your home, Like you can just binge watch one thing to the next, hit pause, take a break, grab something to eat. I think like probably on some of this stuff, it depends like if they did this Michael Jackson thing and there's this amazing soundtrack, and you know they utilize all the new Dolby at Most technology and all that stuff, maybe it makes it more experiential and worth it. But I'm with you, it's like if something is really I really wanted to see that Flowers of the Killing Killer Moon and I was looking forward to it and they said it was four hundred hours long. And then when the reviews came out and they were like, you know, it's okay, I was like, okay, go right a four hours it was good for Okay. That is such a rare instance of the time that I've actually read the book and it was the book was way better. I'm like watching the movie, I'm like, this sucks. But how do you take a book and turn it into ninety minutes or whatever? Long? I mean, that movie I think was long, but still it's like one movie. Yeah, because again we talked about this all the time. Do thirteen episodes on TV if it's in, you know, fifty minutes each, that's a lot of character development. It's going to be much more compelling. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think with a movie like you're excited for, I'll go to the theater no matter what. Like that's a point I seek out to do. But like that movie Kills the fire Moon, even the Bob Dylan movie, which I loved, I did not go to the theater and see it.
Speaker 1: How long it was a Bob Diallan it was about two hours and fifteen minutes or something. Do you remember Christina thirty I think okay, okay, looking at it oppler right now. But if they make it two movies, it's a first half and a second half of Michael Jackson movie. How far apart do you make the release one month? See this is where this The movie business is in shambles. Every every broadcaster is in shambas. But we talked about.
Speaker 2: Earlier in the week the Beatles movie where they're making four of them from the perspective of each guy. But that's gonna take, you know, a few years to get that made. With this, if they've got a four hour movie they're discussing doing it and two and I don't think you can release it all at once. I think you have to do you have to aim for fall and then bring it back in the spring.
Speaker 1: Ooh, I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: I mean, did Wicked is an interesting one. Wicked did Wicked last November. They've already had already finished the second one, and they're bringing it out again. Okay, Thanksgiving Wicked too will be no, no, no, I get it.
Speaker 1: But that's a true sequel. This would not be a true sequel. Everyone already knows the story. You know how it ends, right, Yeah, I mean they're really just trying to figure out a way to not edit down. Okay, make it palatable to go to and not overly edit it down. That's okay. I thought about theaters, come on, it's too much. But I thought about your comment. Everybody knows the story. We're so old now. I don't know, like you know so many people. I'm sure they young people know the name. But my kids if I was to say, hey, do you know the Michael Jackson story, I don't think they would know where. In fact, I'll ask, I'll world tape on I'm asking them. I don't know that they would know. Your kids, does your youngest know who Michael Jackson is? I get there's gotta be a Michael Jackson song on TikTok. Yeah, I'm sure she if she heard the song, she would be like. But it's so funny to see the fashion trends and things that young people do and how they like. Apparently the biggest rage right now is wearing t shirts with Dennis Rodman's face on them. Wait what Yes? And so my daughter had this, she had this shirt with Dennis Rodman. I was like, oh, dude, that's awe are you what do you know about Rott. She was like, who yeah, like the guy in your shirt. She goes, what's that? I go, no, it's Dennis Rodman and she goes, okay, thanks, and like trying to leave me. She don't want to have a conversation about it. But I'm like, he used to get all these rebounds. She's like, great, thanks, Like they don't you know what I mean. It's a real interesting thing. And I remember when during the see this would have been probably twenty fourteen or something, the Mavericks are playing the Thunder and Kevin Durant is going to the postgame presser and he's wearing like a Ramone shirt and I'm going, man, there ain't no way Kevin Durant is rocking with the Ramones. And sure enough, he had no idea what they even were. It was just, hey man, it's a graphic. T get off my nuts. Yeah, you know, it's like whatever the meaning is, they don't care. It's just okay, here's a graphic everyone seems to like. And in a lot of ways, I bet that's what happened with the uh, what's that guy's name, Shepherd Ferry that did the Andre the giant Obey thing everywhere Yeah. I bet most people didn't even realize that that was Andre the Giant. They just like the face and that it said obey with it, right, you know.
Speaker 2: So, Yeah, we'll keep you updated if anything that happens with this movie, because I want to know and I want it to be one movie at two hours max.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think no movie should be more than one hundred and twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: That's the great thing about the Bob Dylan movie. They literally focused on about a four year period. They didn't take you all the way through him making his seventies Hurricane record. I mean, they didn't do all that. They didn't take you to the Traveling Wheelbery's. They showed you about a four or five year period. That really matters, right, But if you're like in his family, are you kind of like, man, there was more to him than those four years.
Speaker 2: That's another interesting thing because a lot of these movies are showing clips, little teasers of what their movies are, and they're not showing anything on their movie, and they have not said, yeah, what period it's gonna Smart Jackson, Yeah, Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: Dude, I don't watch previews because you can see the whole movie now in two minutes. Kind of no, I know the whole movie. Thanks. I watch him for the sound effects.
Speaker 2: Oh that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: So good, guys, we are having fun today. We will continue having fun because we're at the Chalk Tak Casino in Resort Durant, and KAT are all over the weather. I know we're tracking that movie story, but we're also tracking the weather. Any weather information you need to know. Our mediocre weather guy KT will let you know kind of what story is of that. Coming up next, we'll go around the sports twelve players that KT would draft at the twelfth pick in the NFL Draft. That's gonna be fun. Talk a little Cowboys football with you next. But joining us now live at the Chalk Tawk Casino and Resort Durant, Oklahoma. It's the director of marketing, Our good buddy, Thomas O'Sullivan. How you doing, brother, I'm.
Speaker 4: Doing so good, even better now that you guys are here. It's great to have you again.
Speaker 1: Let's go well, we love being here. We have an absolute blast, and you know, it's it's so much fun to come up to the Chalk Talk Casino and Resort Durant. The league is like the coolest sports bar in America. So if you just came up here to go to the sports bar, that'd be enough. But there's more than that. The resort rooms are gorgeous. There's table games, there's slot machines. You know, you could throw some dice, throw some cards. Have so much fun and truly make memories, see a concert. There's so much fun to be had. But you guys continue to incentivize Dallas for worth even further to say, hey, come to the Chalk Talk and see it on Resort Durant and you have a chance to win some money. So tell us about this latest giveaway.
Speaker 8: All right, So this new one is a brain child of ours. We're super excited. We're making it a little bit more interesting. So every Saturday, just like normal, come in, you're gonna play. We're gonna have cash giveaways going on. They'll start at six, we'll end at one. But at one PM our winner gets seventy five thousand in cash. But then we're gonna bring them right over here to this brand new golf simulator here at the district. They're gonna swing a club and depending on how far they can hit it, we're gonna increase their prize all the way up to seventy five thousand. They could double their grand prize one hundred and fifty thousand dollars if they can hit it three hundred yards in our golf simulator.
Speaker 1: Man, I guarantee you kt is gonna stick around and try to do that. Yeah, well, what are you guys are gonna do? If John Daly shows up?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna start writing a check.
Speaker 1: Okay, And so that's going on. That's every Saturday in April. So we have our first Saturday of April this tomorrow, right, or did we have one last Saturday Tomorrow? Tomorrow's the first one. Yeah, okay, So that's your first chance to get in and explain about the reward so people know how they can get these.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, So that's how you join, right, you'd get into the Rewards Club. It's completely free as long as you're eighteen year older, get your ID, bring it to the club. We're gonna sign you up. You get points for every every moment you're playing, but then you also get points on your purchases. So if you're staying in the hotel, eating at the restaurants, shopping around at one of our stores, you get a chance to earn those entries with those purchases as well, because those all add up to your tier credits and those get you entries into our drawings.
Speaker 1: All right, we're talking to our guy, Thomas O. Sullivan at the Chalk Talk Casino Resort Durant, talking about all the fun that's happening up here all the good time. So not only are all these reasons to come up here have your shot to win your share of a million dollars, but you guys also have cool bands, like incredibly cool bands come through. Who's playing this weekend? Or who are some of the upcoming shows? Keep us up today on what you got cooking?
Speaker 8: So we got three names coming up this weekend. Tonight, It's co Wetzel. He's gonna be on with Cam Allen. Great show starts at eight pm tomorrow Stgel Simpsons sold out show again, Hey, super popular. Everybody's looking to get into Surgel. And then on Sunday we added a Sunday show with Jason isbel in the.
Speaker 4: Four hundred unit.
Speaker 1: It's incredible.
Speaker 8: Let's go a little bit that nineties love, bringing back the old rock. It's gonna be a great time. There's lots of other great acts coming Clay Walker is gonna be here. We've got Joe Dee Messina coming, little big Town Old Dominion. We just announced Chevelle Lamb of God. So we've really got some diversity going right now.
Speaker 1: And you got country, you got rock. I know the Black Keys are coming.
Speaker 4: That's all right.
Speaker 1: So these are tickets that are all available ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 4: Right, that's right. Just look up Grand Theater at ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 1: And it's one that has won I think it is the country music Theater of the year three out of the last four years.
Speaker 4: We have the last five years. Y yeah, wow, you nailed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, incredible.
Speaker 4: It's a great theater.
Speaker 8: You're one hundred feet from the artists at the farthest seat in the room.
Speaker 1: It's amazing, awesome stuff. Oh Thomas, thank you so much. We love when you stop by. Oh wait, give us one last nugget that's not this week, and something to think about in the future to get the folks putting on their calendar. Something about Chuck Takers on resort and Durant.
Speaker 4: Let's see, let's go with Halsey.
Speaker 8: Oh, we're bringing in some cool stuff. Haulsey is going to be here May eighteenth, So a little over a month away. Make sure you get your tickets for that one soon because she is selling really really hot right now.
Speaker 4: But it's going to be an amazing show. And like I said, the farthest away, you're one hundred feet from her.
Speaker 1: You heard Thomas, get on it. There's big things happening. You can get tickets for all those shows at ticketmaster dot com. But we are just ninety minutes north of downtown Dallas, so head that way now. It's the Chalk Talk Casino in Resort and Durant, Oklahoma. All right, that song is a lot of fun. We are having fun at the Chalk Talk Casino in Resort Durant, Oklahoma. Look at those folks over there lined up at the Rewards Club ready to get their rewards cards so they can get out here and gamble and have some fun to be enter to win one million dollars the Going for the Green giveaway happening on Saturdays. I gotta do is come up here and play on Saturdays with your rewards card and you'll be inner to win. I am going over to the post, like we put a social media post up on Instagram at nine to seven to one. The Eagle we'd love for you to go check out that post. We want you to be following The Eagle, but we also want you to interact with our social media because that really helps us out. And so I want to give people there's a guy Froyo Joe's always comment, Oh my gosh, fro Yo Joe. Those are quality humans. Quality humans are always engaged helping us.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Pro rocks girl always supports us. I'm gonna say, that's prog rocks girl. Is she saying crocs or prog rock? Now she's saying she's pro crocs, pro crocs or prog rock? Can you spell it out? It is p R O g R O C. Yeah, she's prog rock girl. She's pro rock girl. She's into she's into like Emerson Lake and Palmer and Yes and Rush prog rock. But she didn't put the k on rock rock. Okay, right, it's implied. Yeah, it's implied, okay.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: And she's a huge supporter of ours. We love her. She's great. I'm gonna make her a mixtape. She said the shirt is fire. Oh, okay, make her a mixtape. The dude Underscore sixty eight says his that shirt. Robert Graham oh is he a pastor? Now, I don't. I don't think he's talking about Pastor Graham Presswood. So anybody who comments, we're gonna give you love. We're gonna read your comment on the air. We're gonna give your social media account some love and you'll get one billion new followers. This segment is brought to you by Hertato Barbecue, so with the best barbecue could ever have in your life. Our buddy Brandon Hurtado and his own spin on Mexican Mexicue Mexican barbecue so so very good. Go read his book about Barbico Man. That dude is a beast. You can get it in Mansfield, Arlington, Fort Worth, two locations at Global Field and now one in Dallas and the Farmer's Market. Have you have you seen his barbecue books?
Speaker 6: I have.
Speaker 1: It's a who done it? It's so crazy it who It's at the very end, you never would have guessed who walked through the door with that barbicoe. It was taking it. Don't don't okay, Okay, that's part of the charm of the narrative. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 5: Listeners, here comes JT Tweets with the round beast.
Speaker 1: Now let's go around the sports.
Speaker 2: K T Queen says, all the sports, big job, Kevin, Big sports weekend to get everyone ready for next week when it really matters. The Masters Final Four is this weekend. The women play tonight, the men play tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: So I don't want to confuse our listeners. Right now, we are at the Chalk Tak Casino and Resort in Durant, Oklahoma. I think I'm gonna go watch the Final four tomorrow at the Chalk Tawk Casino and Broken Bow.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: Yes, because you're going up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh Chalkdaw Landing. Yeah, Chalk Dat Landing. So I was thinking about going and watch it. I thought that'd be a great place to watch the games. Yes, that's a great place to go. And then in halftime I can go pony up to a blackjack table. Yes, that place is nice. I haven't been yet. I'm stoked. Yes, it is very nice.
Speaker 2: Shane.
Speaker 1: It's changed Broken Bowl together or eachtown.
Speaker 2: That's a good like time of year to really just kind of settle in and just let it happen to you. Just watch it. All the Rangers could be on one TV and then you're wrapping up some type of races happening. You know, usually there's some cars dog show and then the Mavericks play tonight and tomorrow night Donkeys Show, so you get a lot of that going on, and then you know works in the golf the Valero opens town. Just deny that.
Speaker 1: He's trying to get to that. There's a big gas station. Wait, tournament. You shouldn't be talking about Valero. Yesterday we tried to get you a deal with You should ignore all other gas stations.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, is more of a regional brand.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're looking for a nationale deal. Yeahs is probably not to be the Big Bucks. They don't have any coming goes down here, do they. I think they have a few, do they? I thought it was only in the Midwest. Isn't that the name of your autobiography? Yeah, about his research. It's called those gas stations in the West. It's about you know, you're just back on the road. You know what I'm saying. As soon as you like Willie Nass, pump the gas and you're back on the road. What is the what is the place? We did the commercial for that had no copy about quick drip quick race track, racetrack. Yeah, indors, they're like, hey, guys, we're really pushing our taste work chips and this coffee, oh in this pizza, and so we need you to combine two items when you're in there and just uh, you know. And so we're for months we didn't have any copy and we're just doing the worst commercials ever. And then finally we got some feedback from the agency. They're like, guys, it's taste work chips, not taste works. You're making an X on the end of it. That's sure, that's the thing you heard.
Speaker 2: I thought it was okay.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess we'll keep putting these chips together with coffee.
Speaker 2: So we're also three weeks away from the little draft.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it needs a vowel.
Speaker 2: It does need a valeve. They need to add a valve to the league. And I think that's why they're trying to get Europe the neffel.
Speaker 1: I think I could do this.
Speaker 2: Well, just a couple of things all this suff The Colorado kids worked out today for the first time because they're too good to have to go run a forty in front of anyone. So Dion, it's a really deon hype show. Is what it is for his two Sons's cause Shiloh could get drafted to but no one wants him because he's not very good. Okay, so shador and then you have Travis Hunter and he ends up doing whole things like if they don't go one and two, the league's crazy, like they they have to go one, number one and number two. Okay, I'm like, man, whatever, you know what? Like yeah, So that's just something that's happening in that world. Trey Lance signed with the Chargers today, just so let I'm a Charger fan now, dude. For anyone who was worried about the Joe Wilson thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah yesterday, people aren't gonna follow Trey Lance like Luca h No, you'll see. Man, that's a fourth round pick, travels, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I kind of created a list because they're picking twelfth, and it's like, okay, we can do this. Then we can do this. Now the twelve guys that I think they would reasonably pick, Okay, I think we can honestly do that. So if Travis Hunter was there at twelve, they would take him. So there's one there's one bench. Abduel Carter is from Penn State. He's dyet Michael Parsons. Yeah, he's gonna be the second pick, right or first?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well this is what's fun about this is you can weed out cam Warden Shoulde were Sanders because the Cowboys would.
Speaker 1: Not take them. Yeah, okay, I'm gonna weed them out.
Speaker 2: Jalen Walker is a defensive lineman, and the tackle from Georgia. He'll go up Hi, he's a bet. Then you have your offensive tackles armand Membu Will Campbell's.
Speaker 1: So there's five.
Speaker 2: These are guys who likely aren't going to get to you.
Speaker 1: I don't want to drafted offensive tackle.
Speaker 2: What do you think about that?
Speaker 8: Really?
Speaker 1: Why one?
Speaker 2: This is where Ryan Schottenheimer finally gets headlines again.
Speaker 1: Shoty shoddy, shot eh shot.
Speaker 2: He said something that made me think running back early as a Nogo. He said that he views building teams. He was not talking about like the philosophy of building a full team, but he's about inside out. The guys who make a difference are guys who have to win one on one wide receiver cornerback.
Speaker 1: So he's saying outside in.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's thinking outside in. Wow, which wide receiver cornerback?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: And then he mentioned tackle and Edgresher. Okay, and huh, honestly could use all of that that would be wonderful.
Speaker 1: Or is he talking about drafting a guy who specializes in chip blocking out of the backfield?
Speaker 2: Like the pick that makes the most sense for the Cowboys in my opinion, like just the flat out most sense is a right guard. And there's a right guarf Malabama named Tyler Booker who's great. If you're picking twentieth, you know.
Speaker 1: Trade back, and that's the thing is maybe, but who is this trade back guy? I want to trade back? I want to I want somebody to want to trade up and go get more picks.
Speaker 2: Way easier to trade back at twenty six like last year than at twelve, because twelve they're in no man's land kind of you're you're gonna have to pay the rookie more.
Speaker 1: It's got to be a guy that falls. You gotta have a guy fall or a massive need, like if somebody wants gent and the Cowboys don't want to use a twelve pick on a running back, but I've seen him going to high as six.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, Raiders, I mean the Bears at ten's it's interesting if he's there, they're gonna have that Wait, it's not as close as Johnny Manziel, but that kind of moment where the fan base is gonna be like, right there, or just take the running back.
Speaker 1: I never got who's playing quarterback in Chicago.
Speaker 2: Now, Cable Williams, Oh yeah yeah. And Ben Johnson's there head coach now though, and everyone's kind of worried about the Lions. The other thing is, would you take a defensive tackle that's a three technique when you just paid OsO di Gizua? No, well, you had Gazula last year, though, It's not like we were just shutting down everyone in the run game. So I think that's interesting if like that player gets there's a couple of guys one's coming in for a visit, Samce Walter Nolan from Ole, miss I wouldn't do that there, Mason Graham is and if it's a tackle from Michigan, which scares the Bejesus out of everyone run from Michigan. But he will go probably fifth in the draft Jacksonville. So it's like he's that good, but I don't think I would do that.
Speaker 1: And he's what'd you say?
Speaker 2: He's a three technique Okay, if it's a tackle, which is the number one thing Matt Ebrafolus is looking for.
Speaker 1: I just don't think so. You think it's easy for Ozye to slide over.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying, I don't. You just have two of those guys. Oh you can, That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: See, they have so many holes that they need to trade back to get more picks. They're not addressing enough holes on free agency, so they need the draft. I think the only way you draft a three technique guy at twelve is if he projects out to be the best guy at that position in the last five years. You know what I'm saying. No, And I can't cause you guys know in general, I'm a big believer and take the best guy. Like I remember there's so much talk about the CD LAMB and we got I'm like, dude, if that guy was supposed to have gone six picks higher and he's there, you have to take him. Because injury is almost a certainty in the NFL.
Speaker 2: What about drafting Jordan Lewis's replacement at number twelve A slot corner, A five to ten slot corner from the University of Texas, John A.
Speaker 1: Barron, Oh he's good.
Speaker 2: He's very good.
Speaker 1: He's just saying if you're look that they absolutely they should have tanked. They should be drafting eighth. They would have more opportunities. But they traded two fourth round picks for nothing. They use one on Trey Lance, one on Jonathan Mingo, go charge. They don't have their fourth round picks. They need so many bodies. They just need more picks.
Speaker 2: You know, if you take John A. Barn that's another guy who you're like at twenty. Yeah, that's great to take that guy. You just starting corner cornerback, We're good, like right, five' ten kind of makes you a LITTLE i don't. KNOW i don't love. That but it picked. TWELVE i think that would be shocking if they did.
Speaker 1: That but is That arizona wide receiver still in?
Speaker 2: Play? Oh, Yeah AND i think he's the most likely. Guy he's your CONSENSUS i think right now of everyone who they might, take AND i think they should because his name IS. Tedaroa. McMillan i think the thing that you would say about, him, WELL i think the first, thing the biggest glaring thing that would happen if the cow was walked in the, field would Be Jesus. Christ this offense is not going to be very. Good they don't have anyone to throw. To you would say that After Ceedee, lamb because you're. Right we still don't know if like they're Paying turpin like he's a third wide, receiver He's mingo. BRO i think That mingo And mingo will be on the. Team they cut, him they traded, him he will be on the.
Speaker 1: Team here's the fun, Unknown the fun unknown to, ME i call it the, funknown is that we have no idea What schottenheimer's, offense or at LEAST i. Don't we don't really know what that offense is going to be. Like and if he's like ends up being razzle dazzle, Guy turpin's going to be very valuable to you because you will utilize him in a bunch of different. Ways they also.
Speaker 2: Announced, today well it got leaked out, today three running backs who are making. Visits, okay Now gent's gonna be here because he's from, here so he's A dallas that he doesn't. Count but the teams in THE nfl have thirty players that they can have in that aren't from the area or. Whatever get to know. Better and it's three running backs who ARE i would say round three. Types, okay do you like? Trevia it's the Two Ohio state running, Backs Travion henderson And Quinn Shawn. Judkins and they're both awesome AND i would absolutely trust them to be a starting running. Back let's, go especially when you've already Got Javonte williams And Miles sanders to fight it out for. Backup the other, guy his name Is Bashell, teuton And i'd love to have a guy Named. Tuton and the story on him is he's, fast explosive, guy which does match What Javonte williams is, not, Right, yeah So touton is kind of your home run hitter, guy And JOHN.
Speaker 1: T williams is your hey, Man i'll get you two yards on.
Speaker 2: Second nine, GUYS i think there's a world now where it's it's like wide, receiver corner running back and we'll figure out offensive. Line AND i don't love figuring out the awfulsive line Because dak is the guy you need to protect. First but Protecting dak might just be here's a guy who's open all the, Time like McMillan is not your separator, guy but With Cede, lamb he will be open and he will be, awesome and he can play inside, out and he's six y five and he's. Huge if you've got a guy that can seal, some he always be. There this other speedy dude IN CD. LAMB i think that can be. Disrupted what's the comp for? HIM i, mean you're gonna See Drake london a. LOT i don't like. THAT i think it's anywhere BETWEEN T, Higgins John, stalworth Not John stalworth on a really good Day Mike, evans, okay because he's go down For Mike.
Speaker 1: Evan down the field and. Win. Yeah his best day is like an average day for his best.
Speaker 2: Days, yeah his best days his best.
Speaker 4: COMP i could.
Speaker 2: Get you did?
Speaker 8: That? All?
Speaker 1: Right there you. Have There's Kevin turner sticking the landing twelve PLAYERS kt with draft at number. Twelve coming. Up, next it's The Today, game the only segment of the show That, oh, no you know, what we will podcast The Today game? Today?
Speaker 2: Right, oh we're gonna podcast? It are we got to podcast?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah i'm gonna f THE. Ccc oh did you hear, that?
Speaker 1: Sir did you hear? That that? GUY i heard that that guy had just heard that our guy is with THE. Fcc we will continue to broadcast live from The Chalk Talk casino And resort And. Durant It's they're going for The green giveaway starting. Tomorrow you could win your share of a million dollars just by coming up here and gambling with a rewards club. Card all, right the today game is. Next Sing It, Kevin It's savent And Skin show ninety seven point one The eagle and we are at The Chalk Talk casino And, Resort, Durant, oklahoma with audio bleeding. Everywhere a really Cool we have a special shout out we want to give to someone, special our Buddy Jeff stewart From Reliant heating And Air conditioning when give him a big shout. Out he is a really good guy And i'm so happy That reliant is back on the air with. Us we have Known Jeff stewart for a really long. TIME i have a lot of great memories of hanging With. Jeff you bet you went to a legendary Or, Ben, yeah you went to a break from playoff baseball game With Jeff. MAN i Love. JEFF i got to go to two incredible sporting events back to. Back one was The Corey seeger home run home run about it emotional ys The Corey seeger home run in The World, Series game one of The World, series right Back game, one tying the tying home. Run it looked like it was all. Over like that was the funnest sports Event i've ever been. To that was. Insane and then the very next DAY i ended up going to A cowboy. GAME i think it was the next air the next couple of. Games, now yeah With. Jeff so What jeff does a lot of people don't know, this but he's one of the sideline. Guys he's like a line judge OR.
Speaker 4: Tv.
Speaker 1: Yeah so like he moves the first down markers and all that, stuff and so he had and he has tickets down. There SO i got to, go and like he's hanging out right there on the. Field it's. AMAZING i saw.
Speaker 2: Him warm and back up one.
Speaker 1: Game. Yeah oh he's got a. Cannon yeah he can really really throw the. BALL i saw him rubbing down his thighs to get him lose for a game on his own thighs or. Decks Just jeff's. Okay, yeah he's also a hell of a.
Speaker 2: Golfer he treated me some golf one. Time AND i gotta tell, you and NOW i had a really good outing pitched in from about seventy five, out but he ended up taking all the money that. Day let's just say very savvy around the. Greens, yeah all, right.
Speaker 1: We gave a shout out To jeff and it admitted that he did on the. Air hey, listen we're gonna we're gonna summarize this by, saying, phenomenal, DUDE i Love Jeff. Stewart we're so grateful to part with. Them thank you To relying Air. CONDITIONING i do want to say. This so you just, said, look we're at The Chalk talk his Hen On resort And durante and So skin, goes all, right we're gonna give a shout out to and this lady came over and stood right In skin's face and, Goes, charity my name Is, Charity, like, dude she was Just and THEN i waved To jordans, like, hey thank you the Devil Horn. Charity it's not. Hers she got to shut. Out just give her.
Speaker 2: Ahead getting the snap on her Because i've definitely seen it happened to.
Speaker 1: Others, dude she put. IT i put the stop sign. Up she was leaning in for it was close enough if he could have gone and met her halfway for a, kiss meet her, halfway.
Speaker 2: See my instinct turned.
Speaker 1: Way is that A morgan wall across the Scot, no it's old, school old.
Speaker 2: SCHOOL i don't know that.
Speaker 1: One it's just Because i'm so. Country.
Speaker 2: Yeah we've, also you, know had been kind of mess up some lyrics and common songs.
Speaker 1: Before so that song is meet me, halfway BUT i would say meet her, Halfway charity across the.
Speaker 2: Sky you don't know that. SONG i remember when you were saying me half way across the. Sky, yeah welcome to the. FOREST i remember when you were doing that. ONE i was, LIKE i think it's Jungle.
Speaker 1: Welcome to The, Forest reading to the.
Speaker 2: Forest all.
Speaker 1: Right it is The Bitter Skin show ninety seven point One The Eagle time for Our. MAVs a minute brought to you by our good friends At sunset and McKinnie Appath. Theater huge weekend for Your Mavvy MAVs is they have a away and away back to back both games at The Los Angeles, clippers and, man they need to get a. SPLIT i was, LOOKING i mean the. Chances let's see they have two tonight and then they have Next they DON'T playga until Next, wednesday The luca, game and then they have The toronto. Games they got five games. Left the likelihood they would have to lose a lot of games to not be in the play in BUT i really like their chances to host a play in. Game sacramento has been spitting the bit and they got some tough games coming. Up So mavericks are in a good. Position just get a split IN la and they come on back games With. Toronto they got a good. Chance and we know how emotional That wednesday night game next week is going to. BE i don't even want to think about that till after the. Weekend but you can watch those games ON, kfaa or even, better listen to him on ninety some point One The eagle where the home Of Dallas mavericks. Basketball you'll Have coop And damars on the call tonight and. Tomorrow this is, yes but, DUDE i just want to say sorry to interrupt you. Both Watching Anthony davis play, Helps, yeah helps with the SORROW i feel in my sports soul because he is one of the best basketball players my eyeballs have ever. Seen he's really really. Good he is so good like to be that size and that. ATHLETIC i think like the thing, that's you, know really really game changing is his defensive prowess alongside a, center and you see it in these. Games it is absolutely. Incredible so what you got on your that's the SONG i was, Singing, Oh Kenny Loggins halfway across The, sky and it was in it was in these Classic sylvester saloon movie over The. Top oh, oh he's a great wrestling.
Speaker 5: Movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great B i'm pretty Sure sylvester won an oscar for, that. Right so, anyways that is The MAVs, minute brought to you by The sunset of McKinnie. Amphitheater go To Sunset texas dot com for information on how you can own a Fire pitch suite or join The Agmen. Club, kids you want to join The Apemen, Club it's coping in twenty twenty. Six secure your suite. Now but right now we're gonna do a unique version of the today.
Speaker 2: Game don't talk to kids are walking, By, yeah don't ask them if they want to join The. Apemen.
Speaker 1: GO i wasn't asking those, kids it WAS i was asking the. Kids listen to the. Audience you say the look the dad gave. You, YEAH i felt. IT i felt. IT i DIDN'T i KNEW i was being looked at in a way that was, aggressive SO i did not acknowledge.
Speaker 2: It good luck out, there.
Speaker 1: Sir, yeah oh yeah with. This so we're doing The Today game without, audio, right, yeah, Okay so let's just talk through some of the nominee nominees that were up for today The Today Game Today april fourth to twenty twenty. Five and it was on this day in twenty seventeen that skin may have had a. Stroke so when we saw this written, down there's two. Times there's one where he goes I ensler and we think he had a stroke on that day or THE cd started. Skipping but the other one was like On lee's classical Glass, bloys we said A barbecuess galory remote. Too maybe there was one that. HAPPENED i don't. KNOW i Think i'm comfortable Letting christina fire this one. Off, okay, yeah, yeah here we.
Speaker 2: Go who's right if you want to latch on and we really feed, here if you want to make the Full bend And Skin show, Prediction.
Speaker 1: I'm, In ben you, In i'm. In let's get on here, too let's get on these. Tipples i'm, sorry tizzle.
Speaker 2: Nipple let's get on the.
Speaker 1: Ship can you immediately get that into the lab and combo that up with The, Kindler, yeah what were you trying to say tizz old? Nipple oh well that when you said tipple you were going for a Triple. India the difficulty was, Huge SO i like. That, YEAH i wanted to latch onto these tizzle. Nipples it was real weird when the right side of your face went, down see he went. LAMP i would argue that that's NOT i, Mean i've got plenty of examples of a, stroke but that.
Speaker 2: Was just it was happening again. THOUGH i think you had.
Speaker 1: Time, yeah you kept going in that.
Speaker 2: Audio right, now we're going your horse.
Speaker 7: Again, okay hold on one, second BECAUSE i don't want to play the whole thing, again.
Speaker 1: Right, no if you, Can't, yeah that's. Fine the first. One it's just hard to say tizzle. Nipple that was a degree of. Difficulty, yeah let up with the. Kindler what were you trying to say tizzle? Nipple oh well that when you were said, tipple you were going for a Triple. India the difficulty was, Huge so ever like. That, YEAH i wanted to latch onto these tizzle. Nipples it was real. Weird on the right side of your face went. Down he went limp mid, SENTENCE i do it twice as Shows i've had a good stroke.
Speaker 2: Stretch was that that you?
Speaker 1: SAID i feel like if there's any paramedics that are out here, Barbecues glory Drave, by Swing by coming out and see, Me come on, out get a look at. Skin we'll check his. Vitals that's the worst promotion we've ever, had getting paramedics out to him. Skin we've all eaten a lot of red meat. Today, Yeah, god that was a day where a barbecue's galore and they just kept churning out more and more red. Meat that one six or five guy would always come and work the grill like.
Speaker 2: God steak mid.
Speaker 1: Segment, yeah there's another plate of perfectly sliced. Steak okay, here, MAN i know you like. Sausages. Here we'll get back to the rangers order here in a.
Speaker 2: Second.
Speaker 1: Yeah So Robert downey is sixty. Today when when you guys think Of Robert Downey, junior what's the first movie you think? Of and mine is? Weird it's less than. Zero, yeah he's great in, that and he does a lot of questionable stuff with his. Mouth for, me IT'S i think of him batting his eyes In Weird, science a movie he's incredible. In have you all ever Seen? Chaplain?
Speaker 2: No it's, great and he in.
Speaker 1: FACT i think he wanted to gout of the award For DAD i was nominated.
Speaker 2: Quickly i'll just say the age gap is gonna show. Here, yeah now Like Tropic. Thunder but the first TIME i ever realized who he was it was ten in a movie Called Us marshall's and he's very good in, it and he's kind of, young AND i remember my dad telling, me, hey KIND i had a drug.
Speaker 1: Problem that's a spinoff of The. Fugitive that's, right because it's the same, eyes that's the same crew Of Marshalls Tommy Lee. Jones WHEN i saw, THAT i don't. Care that's what this guy's. Good little baby Corn. Bread do you have a you have a Favorite Robert downey junior?
Speaker 2: Movie, Well Iron man is the.
Speaker 1: First thing that comes to.
Speaker 7: Mind BUT i also he was supposed to be the love interest Of Molly ringwald in uh was It Sixteen?
Speaker 1: Candles that would make? Sense that would track.
Speaker 7: Like he auditioned for it and then apparently didn't get that. Role it went To, Ducky SO i, thought, oh, no pretty in, Pink pretty in.
Speaker 1: Pink it's one of. THOSE i could totally see him being pretty pre And ducky at. Pink, yeah the love interest in Sixteen Candles. Jake jake never was in anything else ever, again was?
Speaker 6: He?
Speaker 1: Yes he, was and it's a movie you. Like he was In Vision. Quest, oh that's. Right outside of that he. Was, yeah because it was the same time period That i've never seen him. Again. YEAH i saw somebody the other. Day they were, like you want to know how old you? Are jake is like sixty or something in real. Life i'm, like, oh very. Sobering Heath ledger would have been forty. Six Eric andre is forty. Two. Wow one Of skin's favorite. Magicians David blaine is fifty. Two, Man he's. Great he had a love relationship With Fiona apple and then made that.
Speaker 7: Disappear he's a movie or not a, movie a show out right now?
Speaker 1: Too you?
Speaker 8: Really?
Speaker 2: YEAH i know for your boyfriend read his Book He Loves.
Speaker 1: David and he got so mad BECAUSE i knew this show was.
Speaker 2: Out we're gonna watch The Angel.
Speaker 1: Show you Got so this is important deconstruction of a guy THAT i hold in very high. Regard you're telling me that you're Telling Mike sroy read a magician's. Book he sure. Did he's read every magician's. Book he loves, magicians he, does AND i love him for. It read the magician, book every matrix e.
Speaker 2: Book he's got a whole ranking of like the best magic, tricks the death songs up, There rabbit in The.
Speaker 1: Hat if you guys ever read a slight of hand hold on every life? Life life is so, Busy like how do you have time to read a magician's book and can just get?
Speaker 2: Fired hey, man You're severance.
Speaker 1: Man, yeah actually he's cleaning up by the. Way i'm not sure if he's. Online just tell. Him verdancek is back AND i really love to, reconnect.
Speaker 7: And, yeah he might play tomorrow. Night he's busy right, now he is legit busy right?
Speaker 1: Now what line Does verdance skate? On and there you have. It there's The today game For, Friday april, fourth and we actually can podcast that because we owned all the audio rights of everything that aired in That coming up NEXT kt where are you gonna take us in the weekly Weekday, Update the shocking.
Speaker 2: Story of The Edgiest maje Mayor, ever let's. Go this is gonna be wild all.
Speaker 1: Right it's next to broadcast live from The Chalk Talk Casino. Resort Oh, Yes Happy, friday. Everybody it's the world Famous Bennetts Skin show broadcasting live from The Chalk Taw casino And, Resort, Durant. Oklahoma out here for Their going for The green. Giveaway this is really. Cool all you gotta do is come out here and play. Tomorrow get out here and gamble a little, bit throw some, cards some, dice have a great time and play with your rewards up card and you'll be entered to win your share of one million. Dollars it's really. Cool they have a lot of great giveaways happening here all the. Time this segment right here is brought to you By Andrew's American Pizza, kitchen voted best pizzeria AND dfw by readers of The Dallas Morning. News there's only One Andrew's American Pizza kitchen and all OF. Dfw it's In plano Off preston And Plano, parkway and it's so. Good at won best in. Town so if you're a foodie and you like to travel around on great food adventures this, weekend make it a point to go out of your way to go To, Plano texas To Andrew's American Pizza. Kitchen they got a great craft beer selection there as. WELL i go there sometimes Just Andrew's American Pizza. Kitchen but right now it's time for this and now each time For bass Week Day day featuring veteran news Anchor katie fun, tweets here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the.
Speaker 2: World all, right so TikTok is going to get another seventy five. Days kind of predicted this would, happen so again it was the was set to be Up, saturday which the first, one which was an extension From january, nineteenth and we're doing it again seventy five days to find a. Buyer Could Byte dance the company that the parent company of.
Speaker 1: TikTok i couldn't y'all See elon's company buying? It like? Possibly, yeah you know What i'm. Saying that would be a huge power move to have both of those. Platforms, yeah, Right, like And elon does a ton of business With china.
Speaker 2: Already does he have the money to do?
Speaker 1: That and gotta have the money to do Because amazon.
Speaker 2: Was in talks to maybe they made an offer, apparently but it wasn't you. Know it was the only THING i bike dance has To they have to agree to the, deal you. Know so, yeah this is where we. Are so seventy five more. Days everyone can keep using the. TikTok, no that's gonna make my.
Speaker 1: Wife very, HAPPY i. Think, HONESTLY i think my wife is on TikTok just as much as my daughter.
Speaker 8: Is.
Speaker 2: YEAH i, mean if you're on, it you're probably addicted to. It, yeah, honestly it's WHAT i have. IT i don't, WELL i purposely don't look at it much AS i don't want to get.
Speaker 1: ADDICTED i don't want to get. Addicted that's WHY i stop smoking crack. Rock yeah that was a smart. Move but you good for your, career thank. You but you, KNOW i. DON'T i don't really distinguish much between the. Platforms in other, words WHEN i, SCROLL i, scroll and SO i don't you, know Sometimes i'm On facebook AND i. Haven't, Oh i'm this is. FAIR i didn't even KNOW i thought it was Maybe. Instagram you, know there's they're also similar, now and it's really because of the success of. TikTok they all created reels or whatever want to be like. That the only ONE i know that it's definitely different is Is twitter because it's so much more, toxic, Right i'm actually and also YOU'RE i feel, like well MAYBE i feel like With, TWITTER i get less. Video, yeah it's less video and music and music because they don't have, music, right, RIGHT i. Do and it's against my personality Because i've got an addictive. Personality But i've gotten pretty. Good IF i jump On, INSTAGRAM i jump on it for ten minutes and then go on to something.
Speaker 2: Else, yeah But i'll train yourself ALMOST i.
Speaker 1: Have a cycle of bouncing around between, email text, Messages, Twitter. Instagram those are really the ONLY i, mean those ARE i hardly ever look at. TikTok i'm missing out on so.
Speaker 2: Much, Yeah i've been doing a really good job of putting the phone in the other room and just putting it on a.
Speaker 1: Charger that's pretty.
Speaker 2: Good it's really.
Speaker 1: Helped fantastics helped me put it in a different, room just a whole different. Room that's. Great you, know you know WHAT i know families that do, this AND i think it's really. Smart is at dinner time they have everybody put their phone in a basket or something and take it. Away, yeah because, OTHERWISE i mean so many TIMES i look up and all five of us in my family are on our, phone just sitting at a table.
Speaker 2: Together you, KNOW i would like to make that argument that while you're, eating it's not like the best time to talk, Either, okay so we should just sit around in a room for a.
Speaker 1: Minute, WELL i kind of like the idea of everyone eats while one member of the family read the scripture. ALOUD i do like the. IDEA i do like the idea OF i try to do. This so there's this family THAT i. Know, Okay, Rogers, no it's not my. Family The carter's, No carter's first. Name why why AM i blown?
Speaker 8: This?
Speaker 1: ANYWAYS i was gonna give me a shout.
Speaker 2: Out.
Speaker 1: GOD i gotta look this up, Now, God, okay do another? Story, well bend scroll his.
Speaker 2: Phone, NO i need been to pay attention to the next, story, Though so let's find out who This carter guy.
Speaker 1: Is Carter, carter, uh cram Dog. Carter that'd be a terrible. Name but it's Me, Carter Me Carter cram dogs wrestling. Name so the family is The. Dwyers i'm. Sorry carter is the. Son carter is friends with my Son max and it's The. Dwyers and she is an. Influencer her name Is. Sonny she's. Awesome it's a great. Fandom mom is great. Family it's only fan that. No that family inspires. Me and this is so cheesy AS i get, older for, me these are the things that they're not. Cheesy i'm saying the things that inspire. Me it makes me so happy to see that family because they roll, together like they'll come to our brewery together and like bring a game like the gymstones to play a game together and that's like they'll bring a board game and they'll have they got you, KNOW i Guess carter is gonna be. Nineteen they got a little brother who's probably like fourteen or fifteen or, something young black. Kid that's mom and. Dad but they roll, together And i'm, like, dude that's to, me that. Happened that's what Gets that's the type of because, dude the older you, get the less your kids want to have to do with. You listen to THIS i swear To god this is. True there has been times where me and my wife and my daughter and her boyfriend And desmond all go To chili's and we leave the house at the same time in three separate.
Speaker 2: Cars, yeah, why, oh we'll not.
Speaker 1: All come back to three sever? Cards everyone three, cards five, people and everyone's on their phone and not he paid attention to each other while they Enjoy you, Know Stacey, apps whoever gets their first just orders food at their own.
Speaker 2: TIMELINE i do not love what you're doing for the, environment but.
Speaker 1: Dude just getting like to, Me, LIKE i didn't realize this un till my son went off to. College there's a huge hole in my. Heart this team of five people that have been, together my immediate, family me and my, wife my three kids for eighteen. Years suddenly there's a piece, missing AND i didn't recognize it until he came home from. COLLEGE i felt whole for the first, time, like oh my, God i've been sad this entire. TIME i didn't know what it. Was it's also tough that your son went away at the time when a teenage girl wants nothing to do with their, Parents because it happens to every teenage girl at the same. Time, Yes so my daughter is nineteen and, man she is totally down to hang out with. Us god, whenever do you know? Why because that is going to be a free. Meal, okay she's, smart she's, smart she's like but he actually likes my. Wife but the whole idea of, like, hey if we kick it with mom and, dad they're probably gonna buy us. Dinner that is a way to. GO i told my fourteen year old daughter has one word for me at a, time like how's your? Day? Fine and she's like running a track meet to get away from. Me my seventeen year old, SON i sent him a text today, saying, hey, man we should to make sure that your grades are, good because that needs to be the. Priority i'm just doing a little, parenting, right she just need to make sure that your grades are, okay he argued with me on text for, like there's like eight pages of. Time i'll just, say, yes, sir, okay hold on, though at least he's, engaged because here's WHAT i. Get i'll send my son a. Text i'll, say, hey, man what happened? Today? Good that's not WHAT i asked, you butt. HOLE i asked you what was going. ON i wanted like a sentence or a. Paragraph you. Said.
Speaker 2: Good he's trying to make it go.
Speaker 1: Away he's trying to go, away, Right and SOMETIMES i swear this is. True i'll send him a text message and he'll answer it three days. Later i'm not. JOKING i Mean i've seen him in the interim and it's just, like, OH i guess dad sent a text three days. Ago i'll half ass answer, this. DUDE i just remember you, guys remember being, kids and like felt the same. Way last THING i wanted to do is hang out with my. Family but now as an old ass, man ALL i really care about his family. Time SO i see this cool family hanging out, Together i'm, LIKE i want what they. Have ALL i want is to go play a damn board game with my, family And i'd be.
Speaker 2: Thrilled you Know what's really, though WHEN i turned twenty, one or maybe even twenty, even like that's WHEN i, realized like hanging out with my parents was kind of. Cool, yeah it was. WEIRD i came back, around, man especially in a small, town, though hanging out with your, parents.
Speaker 1: Man's was the Least John Cougar mellencamp used to sing about that did HE i was, moaning, uh do you want to hear about The oh, yeah well wait a, SECOND i want our Engineer Evans andiga has a.
Speaker 9: Question, yes all, Right so this hit me really good Because i'm going through this. Myself do you guys ever have to google their?
Speaker 1: Responses oh the thing they say, That, yes if it's an, acrod if it's it's like ab, yeah, yeah, YEAH i have all no.
Speaker 9: IDEA i googled it all the. Time i'm, like, YEAH i don't even get full, WORDS i just get. Letters And i'm, like, okay you got to hit. BACK i wanted to ask.
Speaker 1: That so one of my favorite things to do to my fourteen year old daughter Is i'll start responding to her like that and then immediately in the next text explain what the acronym, means which just frustrates her so. Much he's, LIKE i know.
Speaker 8: That.
Speaker 1: Means be right.
Speaker 2: Back hit them back with some stuff that you found On Urban, dictionary just to prove that you're in the.
Speaker 1: Note oh, dude you should drop a golden. Pouches, yeah that's is that up there?
Speaker 2: Yet it, is BUT i don't think it's. Ours for those that don't. Know we submitted the term golden pouches To Urban dictionary because nothing came up like a day later and said this someone Named Peter nincompoop golden kangaroo. Pouch and it's the act of. Stretching, oh you're, over and he creates a pouch like containment. Area, hey and then what you.
Speaker 1: Do there's A Durant High school problem going on. Here there's a family right there playing a board game. Together, OKAY i tell you.
Speaker 2: What this conversation went so well that when we come, Back i'm gonna tell you more about the edgiest mayor of all?
Speaker 1: Time oh is he the mayor Of. Durant, no he's. Not, okay all, right all, right that's all coming up. Now it was, good What, kevin it really. Was as we wrap things up for The Chalk Talk casino And Resort durant, next don't go. Anywhere you know the, crew It's Big Ben Hollywood, Rogers jeff, Skin Garland, Wade Little Country, kt And Little baby Corn bread holding down three to six every day on ninety seven point one The. Eagle we are here at The Chalk Taw casino And, Resort, Durant, oklahoma wrapping up the. Show we've had. Fun there's been a ton of listeners coming. By we are going to be back out Here may the twenty, third so make your plans to be out. Here that's tonight that The Black keys are, playing and we're gonna try to get to that. Show all, Right we're gonna load up and get the whole crew and go to see The Black. Keys so big doings with your friends right here at The Chalk Taw casino And, Resort, Durant oklahoma and The ben And Skin show on ninety subn point one The. Eagle, now this segment right here is brought to you by A Roller Town Beer. Works that's the brewery That ben AND i are partners in In, Salina. Texas, man we got a lot of good stuff going right. Now if you get out to the brewery In, solina you'll be blown away by the beer. Selection like we have at least five IPAs on tap right, now including The We Love la special beer that was brewed to help people help raise money for people that were affected by the wildfires In. California Some california brewery started it and they get the ingredients sent out to. Everybody we were the first brewery outside Of california to sign up for. This we're real proud of, that so go try or we love La, ipa you'll love Fat. Man we've got The irish on nitro tap right, now dryst.
Speaker 2: Out oh, god it's so.
Speaker 1: Good and, then of course you can catch us out in about restaurants and. Bars we're in all kinds of grocery. Stores you'll see us in all The tom thumbs In North, texas places LIKE, hb places Like Total wine and, more places like Liquor. Depot if your favorite spot don't got, it tell him to carry. It say, hey tell Your benny keyth. Rep we want to Have Rollertown Beer works right here at this spot and they will hook you. Up but right now it's time for. This you.
Speaker 4: Think's?
Speaker 2: Big thinks. Big there's this mayor In North dakota's Name's Tom. Ross, okay and uh he's had to. Resign oh, really and he.
Speaker 1: GUESSES i think he's stuck it in a jar mayonnaise in front of a co, WORKER i, mean and then made a.
Speaker 2: Blt you, Know, okay that's pretty.
Speaker 1: Close, really how do he spread?
Speaker 2: It he texted a city attorney a video of himself on his lunch. Break going to town on.
Speaker 1: Himself, okay but it's, lunchtime and you what you do on your own. Time, yes all.
Speaker 2: Right, now he claims he sent this message by. ACCIDENT i agree it could.
Speaker 1: Happen so he's he went full tubing and then accidentally fired it.
Speaker 2: Off, yes so fired off the. Text, yes, Video so he has pulled himself out of, office got him in. Trouble he's resigned because he's it's a respectful thing to.
Speaker 4: Do, yeah.
Speaker 1: Who's going to?
Speaker 2: Mayor, now, well here's the situation that's very important that you need to know. About.
Speaker 1: This the city.
Speaker 2: Attorney her name Was Stephanie, stallheim so he was texting her and he accidentally sent her heard the.
Speaker 1: Video do you have a picture Of Stephanie? STALHEIM i think it's very important for the listener to.
Speaker 2: Know you really need To, okay, no.
Speaker 1: No we don't need to see. It we don't need to see.
Speaker 4: It we know we get the.
Speaker 1: Picture that's. Amazing i'm. Cooperating so.
Speaker 2: She told investigators because there's an investigation going.
Speaker 1: On, now Look Stephanie stalheim on, LinkedIn, yeah LinkedIn, behind, Dude i'll look it.
Speaker 2: UP i just don't think you're gonna get it is.
Speaker 1: It stephanie with an app or a pH, okay there she, is little baby corn. Bread have you've seen a picture Of Stephanie?
Speaker 7: Stalheim, no BUT i saw a picture of, him which makes it, really this whole story really.
Speaker 1: Gross really, why we'll explain. Why to the, listener he just looks like someone you don't want to see doing.
Speaker 2: That, Okay, well here's. Why to, me this is why this story is, interesting. Isn't let's so the looks of the people. Involved why was he talking to her in the first. Place why was the mayor talking to the city. Attorney, well they were having a, conversation a series conversation about the recent suicide of a police.
Speaker 1: Officer way to make the.
Speaker 2: Story so we're texting each other that discussing that maybe how we're going to handle that at city, hall and the next thing she gets is a video of him going.
Speaker 1: Did he say did he, say, hey are you a fan Of? Louis?
Speaker 2: NO i don't think he said. That, Okay and by the, way we're trying to you, know we're trying to scrub that from the past because.
Speaker 1: You like, him you, know you stand up about. It you didn't like, him you'd be dragging it back. Out but since you like, him you don't want to talk about.
Speaker 2: IT i didn't even mention today That Tom brenneman's got a new radio show In. Cincinnati he's doing more than actually just. Did oh so that's what they were talking.
Speaker 1: About.
Speaker 2: Huh, hey, LOOK i don't think The New York post is trustworthy at, all BUT i do THINK i wanted to read this for. You, yeah they're a terrible, organization a horrible outlet who gives you so much great, content and they are so shackle For ross tried to put the jack back in the, box explaining to her that he recorded the video for his girlfriend but accidentally sent it to, her and which, Too i'm, like the girlfriend wanted to see?
Speaker 1: That who wants to see? THAT i don't think anyone. Does it depends on what the guy looks.
Speaker 2: Like he also said her contact and his phone was saved a city, attorney and his girlfriend's name starts with the, sea and that's how it ended up. There, like you should just said that you were just in a serious conversation with.
Speaker 1: Her but, regardless it's the. Mayor he's supposed to be able to handle complicated situations and this is not. Complicent BUT i think it's interesting that as soon as he was done talking about that tragic situation that you said they were talking, about he immediately had to go full tube like that seems like it's probably not a turn on to where he's immediately got to do that and send it to his, Girlfriend Cindy, attorney, right and his girlfriend would be the one would be, LIKE i didn't want that talking about you talk to her and, YEAH i was trying to break up with.
Speaker 2: Him the B l t angles interesting, Though.
Speaker 1: Yeah what's the what's the most shocking text you've ever seend from a co? Worker?
Speaker 2: MAN i IMAGINE i have probably something you've? Said WHAT i one of you? Said Because ben's definitely sent the pro lapsed directing picture on a work.
Speaker 1: Chain, yeah he knows it Was, YEAH i was lifting weights and put too much on the. Rack, yeah as so to. Speak so you guys doing this?
Speaker 2: Weekend i'm a?
Speaker 1: Party what are you? Doing? Ben is that the last story you're going to crank?
Speaker 2: OUT i just forget that's the last story THAT i have time, To uh look At CRIK.
Speaker 1: A little road To katy crit what are you? DOING a little baby corn?
Speaker 7: Bread the Deep Ellum Arts fest is this, Weekend so if the weather, Cooperates i'd like to go visit.
Speaker 1: THAT i got some friends playing down. There that's our problem is the weather's, yeah Rainy saturday. AHEAD i think the by ten thirty most of it's gonna be. Gone it will be a little cold and. Breezy i'm gonna be out and you like that Weatherfor i'm gonna and. Everything i'm going to be in prosper On. Broadway there's a big block, party hype that up that Lichen. Core, yes The tavern is an awesome, bar The gin is an awesome, bar and Then Becca's Inappropriate Trucker. Hats it's right, there and this segment is brought to you By Rollertown beer With. Ostyah But i'll be hanging out, there very excited about. That so if you're up in Near Frisco Prospers, salina come hang. Out they block off the whole street and the tavern and The gin And Becca's Inappropriate Trucker hat say and all OF i Think brown And griffin are there and they have this huge block. PARTY i think they sold sixteen. Tickets and then there will be some live music later in the. Day are they gonna Do cats Or wicked or? What do? You because It's? Broadway, yeah, NO i don't think what have been prosper put on A b classic musical that'd be. Great Get Mike pettis out. There don't play in The witch And wicked or?
Speaker 2: Something are they Doing Glengary Glenn? Ross yeah or?
Speaker 1: Whatever? What hey? Say, Hey coffy is for, Closers? Kevin what is The who are the bands that you're gonna go see their? Ka one of them Is The Robot.
Speaker 7: BONFIRE i believe they play it two tomorrow.
Speaker 1: There oh, yeah that's pretty. Good, cool really.
Speaker 2: Cool i'm, Like i'm like to get a wild here and come See sturgil up here tomorrow. Night it's sold, Out Johnny Blue, skies it's sold.
Speaker 1: Out that's What thomas told us. EARLIER i hate to hear. That, yeah, WELL i mean there's gotta be secondary, market, Right i'll just gear up for The Black. Keys, okay so we should tell listeners we're gonna plan on being there five twenty. Three you started this segment off saying, that, Right, Yeah so we'll be up here at five twenty three if you want to come hang out with us we'll we're gonna get rooms that night and party and go see The Black. Keys so get your tickets. Now is sell that thing out? Quick crook a little rough to, Come let creek a little rough fifty four.
Speaker 2: As you're high.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow, Okay i'm sorry For.
Speaker 2: Sunday he is so out of.
Speaker 1: Material he just know how much time do we? Have you, know we have about thirty. Seconds L i'll never forget the. Time kat was standing up in front of his. Doppler he looked the audience dead in the eye and he, said just let you Know i'm starting.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow i'm start coming into work with the mindset of a.
Speaker 1: Champion oh that's so. Good christina is gonna stick around and play music for a little. Bit and he Got MAVs coming up here in a couple. Hours have a good, weekend everybody. Here you're, Going.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get my sock.
Speaker 1: Back, dude all art