Speaker 1: This is Timothy L. Brino.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is Trace Matt.
Speaker 1: My name is La mar Jillie.
Speaker 2: This is doctor Judper.
Speaker 1: This is Ryan Peterson. If you want to know your Bible, you have to dig, and you're in the right place. This is the Dig Bible Podcast.
Speaker 3: All right, what's going on on my local guys and gals and long distance pals. We're back, yes we are, and we're remote. We're not in each other's presence this time.
Speaker 4: This is different.
Speaker 5: There's there's goods and bads to that. I think this will work out good when we have somebody on. But I can't stay away from you guys for too long.
Speaker 4: Well, Ben's can't. Ben's in the studio.
Speaker 2: I'm in I'm in the uh the jeep stable. You can see behind me here.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Well, what's everybody been up to? Anything new? Ben just got.
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went to Florida with the family. That was fun.
Speaker 6: The book boys got to see the beach so they love playing in the sand.
Speaker 4: Was it their first time come back with a cold?
Speaker 6: Well, I mean yeah, Bruce was three months old when we went with Bruce, so that don't really count.
Speaker 2: I don't guess now.
Speaker 3: I same over here, man just work, come home, sleep, briance, repeat, nothing exciting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's never fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, no beaches in in my recent past Tennessee or future, not til global warming anyway, then we'll have some ocean front property here in East tenn See.
Speaker 2: That's that's what I was about to say. Those you might come us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, let's get started, guys, and we'll get into it. We got a great guest and some good subjects to dive into today. So I guess Ben, you've been out the past two weeks, so lead us off today in prayer.
Speaker 6: All right, Lord, thank for today, Thank you for this beautiful weather you've given us here in Tennessee. Anyways, Please give us the sermon as we talk about the topics we're going to talk about. Lord, thank you that we could all get together and we can we can.
Speaker 2: Do this for your glory.
Speaker 6: Please keep all of your people under your under your protection.
Speaker 4: Just name him in Amen.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 3: Well, we've got a returning guest today. Like I said before, not to play favorites, but definitely one of the favorite guests that we all agree on that we just we love having this gown and talking and just nur now over the word man Steve, this was your idea for this show, so go ahead and introduce our guests and the topic.
Speaker 5: Well, today we have with us the famous, hopefully not infamous author author of the Judgment of the Nephilim and the Final Nephilum, none other than the great Ryan Peterson. And we are so so blessed to have you back with us, buddy, because we, like Justin said, we absolutely feel like, you know, we're right on par as far as like the way you're thinking that the word that you put into your books, it's just it speaks to us, it reverberates, and I think there's so much biblical truth and if anybody hasn't read those, please go read those, especially looking at those things which most people don't from a strictly biblical point of view, not bringing in all the extra biblical sources. This is one of the few people who really look at the Nephilim from strictly the Bible standpoint, which is such a different view than we get from anybody else. So Ryan, it is great to have you back.
Speaker 1: Ks Steve, Ben Justin, thanks for having me back on. Great to be back, and you know, and the feeling is really mutual. Man, like I said before, you know, I know I've said this before, but it's so important that all these things we talked about, right, it's exciting, the netphlow and the supernatural realm, the paranormal. You know, I love it, you love it. But we have to keep the primacy of the Bible as our standard for truth above everything. So I know you brothers are totally respect that and carry that same belief. So yeah, happy.
Speaker 4: Back, and we love the shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, thank you, thank you. So this shirt. So this shirt I asked you about the Nephlow shirt. This was actually my wife's idea.
Speaker 7: So just like the b right, exactly, she's been pushing me to make to make more merch and so she she had the idea for it, and so I said, and so you know, it's it's always kind of like, you know, like the match that gets everything going.
Speaker 1: Because once she said that, oh, I know exactly what we can do. So if you just look on the back of the shirt, of course this is my touch. You have the QR COLO in the back of the shirt. So if you scan it, it takes you to a video. It's like a two minute primer on Genesis six. And so Uh, So we kind of put our heads together and I was going to in October. I was at the Him and a Return conference a few weeks ago for Prophecy watchers in Oklahoma, so we kind of debuted it there and she was all nervous. She said, you know, I don't know if people are gonna like it. I don't know. The people go to thank and they're going quick. So it was so I appreciate it. So she had another great idea by my wife, my wonderful wife, Erica shout out.
Speaker 8: Never ever questioned the wife. They always know that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what I was gonna say. The wife usually has the better ideas.
Speaker 3: Were they back in stuff now? Because I've seen on the line they were out of stock. You got them back in stock.
Speaker 1: Now they're back Yeah, they're back in stock. Yeah, because they went quick, they're back in stock.
Speaker 2: And yeah.
Speaker 1: And it's great too because I'm already getting feedback from people who are written me and said hey, you know, like I was wearing it, you know, in the mall or at the grocery store, and someone came and asked me and said, well, what is a nephilim? What are the nephilim who are the Nephilim. So it's it's it's achievement, it's goal. It's a good conversation starter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 8: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: It's it's better than ires an't he's worried about his being risk gay. We put out some shirts at a conference and sold them and it said the Genesis six kissing Cousins don't make thirty footers.
Speaker 1: That was good. I did see some of these pictures of the Facebook. Yeah, Derek and Sharon where some of your merchs as well, So Gilbert, Yeah, that's good stuff.
Speaker 5: Well today, I guess we really wanted to go in first. I guess talk about your your new project stuff coming out right now kind of what's going on, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so a lot of new a lot of new projects and that are gonna be coming out in the next year. And it's amazing too because I've gone through so many challenges and I just want to put this out there for anybody, whether you are just a believer who's home and just doing your normal nine to five at home listen to podcasts, or you're a content creator like yourselves or an author. You know, once you start ramping up the spiritual warfare just intensifies. And so you know, my daughter, we found out had like, you know, what I thought was a simple ankle injury turned out to be a genetic foot condition she had. She had surgery in August that turned out to be a serious thing, and all this stuff, and then I uh, I was preparing my most recent documentary for the same conference, the im and Return Conference a few weeks ago in Oklahoma, and man, just the things that were going on between work, my kids getting sick. I was extremely ill in the week's leading up to the conference. And still people probably don't know this we're there in Norman, Oklahoma, because I was taking so many off and so much day bill and add bill in the morning. But but yeah, but it was a lot of challenges. But but you know, God has done the throw was to push through. And so the first thing I got done for the conference is my newest documentary, which is called End Times Nephilon Deception. And so this this documentary is really kind of different from anything I've done before because it's more of like an expose. I really kind of give a quick breakdown of Genesis six and then get into really it's a real deep dive into the books, the movies, comic books, and video games that are all taking Genesis six and twisting it. They're talking, you know, whether they're saying that the fallen angels and Genesis six were good they just you know, they had good intentions when they married human women, or that the Nephelm are our saviors, or even the even the message. There are many of these books where an film is actually the savior of the world and they're quoting scripture, you know, some of these some of these one of these books, you know, it opens with tewod Peter chapter two talking about the angels who sinned in the days of mil So they're going to scripture, they're using biblical terms, they're using Hebrew, and these books are selling by the millions. So I really end movies and TV shows. So it's a big kind of exposition and really focused on all this stuff is targeted young adults, at teens, at kids, and so that's been something on my mind by my heart for some time. I was a youth pastor in New York City at my old church for ten years before I came to Texas, and so I've worked with kids before I even had kids. In fact, I feel like God put me in that role to prepare me to be a parent, and so reaching them and knowing what they're dealing with. Obviously, in this age of social media, how much differ embarded by the prints of the power of the air, right is that they are under greater spiritual, the demonic and satanic and fallen jelic influence on them. That mean it's a thousand times you know what it was ten years ago, fifteen years ago and even longer for someone like myself when I was a kid and I only had four channels on my TV, you know. So so yeah, so that's that's the most recent thing. So that just launched a few weeks ago. And again when I got back, I was really ill. So I haven't even launched it online yet. I haven't put out the trailer yet because I literally just got helped a couple of days ago by God's grace. So so yeah, so that's a little bit of be online. I'll be on Vimeo on demand, it's to available in DVD, and so I got to present on it and debut and actually actually had the documentary ready to roll out for that event. So God provided there. So that's out. Additionally, I guess I'll start with the younger content I'm doing and then get into the back to the more adult geological content I'm doing. Also, I am doing a children's book series that's going to come out in the spring, and these are really like for little little kids, children's Bible books, and it's going to be focused on two It's really going to be focused on two things. On teaching children that the Bible, everything in the Bible, all the famous stories of the Bible are about Jesus really having them understand the Gospel and every story and so, and really understanding types and shadows. Right, that's a lot of the game. Going back to being a teacher for a decade that's I was teaching types and shadow I think it's the easiest way for kids to understand that Noah's Ark isn't just a story about a flood that wanted to story about the Nephilum. And my hope is to be the first author to write a children's Bible book that actually has the Nephilim in it when you get to the story of Noah's Ark. That's my goal to get that out. We'll definitely have nephylum in the story and tell the real story, but also that Jesus is the art, right, that Moses is a type of Jesus, that Joseph is a type of Jesus, and explain showing this how God is kind of what I talk about in the final that film, that the Scroll of Time really teaching that. So so that's what I'm doing for the kids in the next year, and then beyond that, I am working on a new documentary on fall Angelic technology, kind of looking at the technology in ancient times, that the falling Ames was provided with the Times and Genesis six and all throughout scripture, and then how it relates to the end tops because I believe technology is going to play a huge role in the grit stipulation. Right, the devil meets technology, Right, He's not omnipotent, He's not omnipresent. So you can think about things like even like the image of the beast, something I really want to dig into, because I don't think there's a lot of content really exploring the image of the beast and the fact that the image can know if you are worshiping it or not, right, that is a really like how is that possible to know everyone globally if whether or not you're worshiping. So you think about things like neurally right, being actually plugged in through your brain into a system. That's really the only way it can be done outside of being God right to know the thoughts and intents of the heart. So so so yeah, it's gonna be kind of like a looking at ancient times and looking at end times. And uh, I will I will break give some breaking news on this podcast that I've gotten an early confirmation from La Marzouli that he's going to collaborate with me on this documentary. So I'm really excited about. So yeah, so that would be it'll be a lot of it'll be a lot of fun. And obviously he has a lot to say about anche technology and the megaliths and all those things go all over the world. So yeah, so that's gonna come. That's coming out next year. And then, uh, I'm pretty sure on my next book, I'm about eighty five percent sure. I have two kinds of topics I'm looking at. But when I'm when I was at the conference, so many people were asking me about the gap theory and Genesis one and what was taking place, When did Satan rebel? Like I got so many people said, hey, when you have any thoughts on that? DM me and something that I've been I've written on it before, but not in the published work. I've just written essays on it and research before. And so that's so I'm leaning towards that being my next kind of deep dive into because there's a lot of great research out there, very similar to the Nefel and I think is hasn't been put out to the public. I think it's really interesting, right whether we're talking about like Ezekiel twenty eight and when did that take place? Of Satan says that you thou has been in Eden the garden of God? Every precious stone? Was that covering? Like when did that happen?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Joe thirty eight? Of course, the saying that this of God were rejoicing when God laid the foundations of the earth. So there's this history, right, there's a clear history that's taking place that involves the angelic realm that predates the earth, which we mean it predates humanity, and so kind of exploring that. So I think I was over here in my mind and then once a lot of people kept ask me about it. I just like I was there with my mom at the convers I said, you know, my mom.
Speaker 9: I feel like God's really saying like this, this is like where I should be going next. So so yeah, so yeah, so lots and lots of stuff coming, lots of stuff coming.
Speaker 1: I'm very excited for next year Loyal Live as well as I'm healthy. They'd be a lot of great content coming on. And one other thing I'll say too that I'm doing too, and this is this is a total you know, this is going right back to my teenage years because I was a huge comic book sci fi nerd as growing up, and so I'm actually for the teens and young adults. I'm actually working with an artist right now to get a graphic novel version done of Judgment of the Nephlok.
Speaker 8: That'll be cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And the artist is really good, really expensive, so I'm working on that. But I really didn't I can get it. I mean, this is like it is like professional Marvel DC level artwork. So I really want to bring that to that type of medium. I loved writing, like you know, when I was a teenager in college, and so I think it'd be a great way to tell again the biblical truth in a way that's easy for someone that age to get into.
Speaker 6: Yeah, as gonna say, it's probably an excellent way to reach the kids nowadays, because I mean that's kind of like the Marvel stuff is what they're all into exactly.
Speaker 1: I meant it. I was there at one time in my life, so I get it. I think we'll get it. So yeah. So yeah, so a lot of you know, Lord Willing, it's all moving in the right direction. But there should be a lot of content coming out in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: Well, how was it? How was that con?
Speaker 3: So I just want to ask you about that because I'm friends with Karen and she works with Ala, and I actually interviewed her when she got back about her book, and of course she was rocking that. I asked me about the net Flum shirt. I'm like, oh, you just had to get that in. I mean, She's like, yeah, I love Ryan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. I saw Karen there of course and got her copy for a book. And the conference was great, you know it was it was for me personally. It was great for a couple of reasons. One, I just love the energy at conferences. The only thing I can compare it to, for me, is when you're at a big sporting event, right, you come into a stadium and people are just hyped. Everyone's got that same kind of excitement for everything, and I just love it. So people are really really excited. I mean, I probably I can't even count the number of like in depth and times discussions I had with people just at my table throughout the whole three and a half days. I mean, people were really geared up and locked in to talked about anytime, so about the supernatural. So yeah, so it was a blast. There were great presentations and I really really enjoyed. And the other thing too, was interestingly, because I always feel like Norman, that's kind of like the backyard for prophecy watchers. So most of their attendees and these and many people who've been to you know, coming to conferences for fifteen twenty years, this conference, there were a lot of people who were first timers. There are a lot of people that were actually never even weren't even familiar within that fold, which to me, for a normal Oklahoma conference, that's normally not how it is. But it was great because it just gave a chance to share, you know, more of God's word and with people who weren't as familiar, but there were so there were a lot of new people. So it was great that there was a good blend of veterans and newbies there.
Speaker 5: I guess, going a little further forward, you know, I guess, a less happy note than everything we're talking about here was the recent passing of Tom Horne, which which has hit the whole SkyWatch family and has hit you know, all of us that are kind of in this space pretty hard when you think about the contributions that he's had to to, you know, moving the word of God forward, but looking at it from so many different angles and really being an inspiration to so many people in this field.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's huge. I mean, he was a huge He's a huge part of everything we're doing right now. I mean, so obviously it's it's bittersweet, right and we know he's with the Lord, and to be absent about it is to be present with the Lord. So it's a glorious celebration for him to be with God, who he has proclaimed to millions of people literally in his career and serving God, but so sad at the same time, obviously, and I can just say for me personally, he was one of the early Minu histories. I go back with Tom Horns to Raiders and News Updates when that was his original website just with news articles. And for me that was you know, again going back to like two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight, when I was really just getting into prophecy in a major way. That was like, get my cup of coffee in the morning, go to Raders News.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 1: I'm right there, am I right on Raders News reading all the updates, getting all the getting you know, the latest. And it was great because for me personally, because again I got into prophecy from politics, right from seeing politics and prophecy converge and people opening my eyes to that. And he played a huge, huge role in that. And so and then of course Apolly on twenty twelve, you know, that was another major Bible prophecy book for me that again had a big impact just to open my mind and really inspire me as an author. And I'll also say this, and I said this to Joe Horn when I went on I watched TV last year. You know he was shocked, you know, he didn't because he didn't really know me until a few months before I came on the show, and he couldn't believe that I knew about the original site before it was SkyWatch and all that stuff. And I said, yeah, well, man, I go, way, I go. I was on that mailing list. I'm like, I was a regular subscriber on the mail list, getting updates every week. And I said, you know, even just the idea of how I ended up publishing my content right, because I self publish. I do have my own publishing company. I do everything. I said, a lot of that came from really modeling Tom Horne, I said, you know, And he said, and I told him that at the time, I said, yeah, you know. And I didn't get this me, Tom Horn. He was already really sick at that time. He had been He's been sick for some time. You know, he's been sick for about two years. And so I was even when I was at you know, kind of like their ranch, he was in the house and he was texting me and emailing me. But I didn't have to get to see him in person. So but I did get to write to him and tell him how grateful, you know, I was to be an honor to be on his show, and he's been such a big part of my walk and my growth and really being who I am today as an author and publisher. And so it's just, you know, really sad, you know, to lose him on earth, but happy's in heaven and just really thankful for his contributions. And again, you just don't know when you're doing content like you guys are doing. You just have no idea the seeds that are being planted. Because he had no idea and Joe Horn had no idea. But here I am, you know, fifteen years later, almost now, sitting with Joe Horne. He could he didn't even know I ever heard of Readers News updates, but I was like, yeah, I used to read it every single day. And so you just never know. You know what you're doing, and obviously God provides the growth, but you know it has a big impact. So and Tom is a huge, huge impact and inspiration to many people. That definitely make one.
Speaker 3: But I'm friends with Joe on Facebook and you're just talking about an amazing guy and an amazing family. You know, here they are going through this hardship and I thought it was amazing. We didn't know until after he had done past, but Joe got on it and gave an update, you know, on everything in the family and the future of SkyWatch and the future of the Whispering Ponies ranch. And he said that My first thought was is he was giving all these updates, and I was like, you know, how amazing that he's letting us in to that inner circle and letting us know about Tom, you know, and everything. Because a lot of people, and you know, rightfully so are more private, you know, with things like that. But then you find out later after he passed he'd done that video. He said that that they are more private, but it was the fact that Tom told him when he was there and he actually you know, come through the first time. He looked at him and said, the sky Watch family needs to know what's going on. He said, So I honored my father's wishes and kept everybody outdated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you said it right. They're an amazing family. I mean, it takes a lot of strength just and they were they were updating frequently. They're evering frequent updates and so that is just a testament to that family. And and and it's really amazing because they all live around each other, you know, they're all they all derect sharing older they all live like within ten miles of each other, and it's a very tight knit group, just not just the Horn family, but the SkyWatch family. And that's the power of the spirit, right, I mean, because only God can give you that strength.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: If it was me in that persion, I don't know, I couldn't hold it together even I was making announcement. I'm sure I'd be weeping every time if it was my dad or my mom. And so yeah, just amazing.
Speaker 5: So I'll say this and as just something that I think is so important and things that we need to model ourselves. You know, like you said, people who put content out things like that doesn't even matter. It doesn't matter who you are. You could be, you know, the guy that's the quiet guy in the back of the church. When when it's all said and done and we get to heaven and we're there and you know God's you know, they recap our life or whatever whatever happens when we get there. The whole point is that what what did we do? What did we do for God? And you can obviously see a huge impact that Tom's had. And then on top of that, our goal should be that even when we're gone and we're there that we're still impacting people even after we're gone, and you look at that family. His work will be impacting people for generations if the world lasts that long, but it will be impacting generations and bringing people to God because he planted seeds. Even crazier think about it like this, there are seeds he still hasn't even planted yet because somebody hasn't picked up his book, right, And it's something that's such an amazing way to look at it when you see that his work and the things that he left, if he wouldn't have done it just said well, no, I didn't need to write those books. I didn't need to do that. Guess what that means. Heaven would have been a little less populated. But because of that, somebody's gonna walk up to him heaven and say, you know what it's because of Well, it's because of God, but it's because you wrote that. God inspired you to write that. That's what made me look into this and that's gonna be a huge and he.
Speaker 1: Gave a lot of people a platform, right, Josh Pack, Yes again, Derek Gilbert. They started working with Michael Heiser in the final years before Michael Heiser passed away. So he gave a lot of people the amount of information right and just biblical exit Jesus and exposition that he's brought through all the whole family of SkyWatch, right, It's a lot. It's a lot. And I love the fact too that he was so early on he was pushing the envelope, right, I mean he is. I can still remember back then telling people about Tom Horren and people you know that I went to church with, and they were like, oh, this guy's crazy. You know, he's talking about aliens and fun angels. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm.
Speaker 1: Loving it, you know. And so but you know, he was one of the earlier ones who was willing to go out on a limb and say, yes, I believe the Bible, I love Jesus. I'm a body of believing Christian. But we need to talk about the UFO, we need to talk about you know, demonic uh warfare, all those things where he wasn't you know at a time and now it's a lot more common, but you know, he was one of the first to really be out there pushing that.
Speaker 3: So what was the first book, guys, which I man, I'm sorry, I know you're not a reader, but like the first book at at Homes that that you guys grabbed and read, he is, I.
Speaker 8: Think I have a couple up here.
Speaker 5: I got the first one, The Messenger was I think the Messenger is the first one I got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for me, it was the nephluin the Stargates book with the kind of greenish bluish cover. But the Apollon twenty twelve, I mean that was like almost like I don't know what to compare it to. It was like when he announced that book was coming out, I was like like a Star Wars fom. I mean, I was like counting down the days to get my hands on that book. And yeah, so that that that was it was. It was a big one for me. Out of all his books.
Speaker 3: The first one I've seen was that the Unearthing the Cloud Eaters. I stumbled across that's back there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's back there too.
Speaker 3: And then I got the Wormwood Prophecy and that one kind of blew my mind.
Speaker 4: And we'll see about that. Was it next year?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Feel that.
Speaker 4: M hmmm, we'll get you the audio book.
Speaker 6: I think I think it's yeah, audio books that's where it's at for me.
Speaker 2: I love me some audio books.
Speaker 8: I think that's the best thing.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 5: His family can look back at the legacy that he left in God's name and to further the you know, we always say, you know, it's populate having an empty out hell, and he truly left the legacy in that regard and has touched a lot of people like you said, and gave him a platform. It's been amazing, amazing person, amazing family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, and the enemy loves to cross over right into our territory, right, Like That's why I did my documentary because I'm like here, people didn't even know that there are all these books that are fiction books that are talking about Genesis six, that are talking about in that film Fallen Angels and takes stuff from the Bible for the enemy. And Tom has also been able to reach some of the people who weren't Christians, but just we're into the paranormal, we're into supernatural, into the UFO phenomena, and bring them to the truth of the Bible. Sot of lots of the legacy that he's left behind for sure, like Josh Pack for example, right, he was someone who was total New Ager and because of his interest in the power normal now he ends up working for Tempo as a Bible believing Christian.
Speaker 5: And if we shut that down, if we shut down and say the New Age stuff, or shut these people down just and push them away, if we don't, like Michael Heiser would go to UFO conventions. You know, you have these people that that you can't They're looking for answers. And if we just shut down, say well you're you're you know, I don't believe that, So I'm not going to go and and and even expose myself to that. You're leaving a whole group of people out that need to hear the word. I don't care what you believe right now. My job is still to plant the seed in you. That's that's what God wants us to do.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 4: So it's pretty amazing prime example.
Speaker 1: Yep mm hmm.
Speaker 5: All right, now, Ryan, I want to get to a little bit of the meat of some of the things. I actually thought you'd be a perfect person to talk to some of this on and actually just with some of your upcoming projects, I got some goosebumps because it's along the same lines of the stuff I'm talking about and a lot of the stuff that we if me, Justin and Ben are sitting around in the mics aren't on this is the stuff we're talking about. This is still even when we're not researching, we're not in it. This is us and we're our theories, our ideas, these things like how does this tie in biblically?
Speaker 8: You know, where is this going?
Speaker 5: And we're looking a lot at prophecy, and we see prophecy throughout, you know, the Old Testament, and a lot of it has already come true. And now I think we're seeing the beginning stages of revelations start to come into fluition. And it's it's you know, there's a lot of people that will debate one way or another, but you were talking before about the ramping up of the lies with the Nephelum and and in the movies, TV and literature, and actually, Justin, I know you have a copy of it. I mean, if you go back, this stuff has been ingrained for a while. But me and Justin both have a copy of an old Walt Disney cartoon or a comic book that's Scrooge McDuck and it's the Search for King Ogg's Bed, really and I mean, that's that's a Disney thing from back in I think it's the Sick. It's either the late sixties, I think it is. And then I just got Justin's gonna grab it. I just got another one of the Avengers coming to save Gilgamesh.
Speaker 8: Wow, And I thought, and.
Speaker 5: You're seeing this stuff and this is not brand new. I think that one's from the nineties. I'd have to look. I have a copy of it somewhere around here. But it's just amazing. You see that that stuff being pushed on, like you said, everywhere. If we go into the Gilgamesh slash Nimrod and and really look into what you know, what that was and all that. We've gone into that stuff a million times. But it's so interesting. But you're seeing this stuff being pushed on us. You're seeing that stuff, and now we're seeing the what I believe is I mean, this stuff's been ramping up and ramping up and ramping up, and I'm seeing I think we're seeing the next step. Yeah, there's the right there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, odds iron Bed.
Speaker 1: That's unbelievable. That is unreal. Is that a comic?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yes, wow, Wow, look at it.
Speaker 8: You can get it for about get it for about five bucks on.
Speaker 4: Either when you go back to them days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, wow.
Speaker 5: But this stuff is poppular, it's popping up everywhere. Yeah, and this is backaway, so it's slowly softenness into it. But and I think that the next step is is what we're seeing with right now happening in Israel. But anyway, go ahead, jump in. You had something to say, go ahead, get after it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Matthew twenty four, right, I mean that's where to me where it all starts, because I believe that's where Jesus is clearly giving the chronology of the end times. And the first thing right the disciples is like this is like one End Times class in the Gospels right where they say what will be the signs all the end times and all thy coming and of the end of the world. So the context is clear, and the first thing Jesus says is to take heed no man deceive you, right, So it's deception. And this is kind of what I was talking about at Norman, because it's the anti crisis is not coming, you know, guns blazing, fangs, blood dripping, scaring everybody. It's all about deception. It's all about I'm going to fool you into worshiping Me, into worshiping Satan, into forsaking your own salvation and redemption to any chance of it. And so that's the start of it, right. And so what I think is when you think about the timing of the antimes and how Israel plays a role, right one, the antimes entirely are centered on Israel. And it's critical when we talk about deception, right, it starts with Israel. And the reason why is because God banks his name and his word on prophecy being fulfilled and puts the challenge up that God said, I'm going to tell you what's going to happen, and essentially he's telling on the phone and jel Agrome, there's nothing you can do to stop it. I'm gonna tell just like he told Satan, it's going to be a baby born one day, in just three And here we go. The devil tried and try and drive throughout the Old Testament. Well there's a second coming right that see to the woman's returning again, and it's all connected to Israel, right. I mean, Jesus says that you know I will not return. I'm not coming back until you say blessed is he who cometh in the name of the Lord. And of course there are numerous passages, right Isaiah sixty two where you see that God is specifically saying that Israel has to be reconciled. They reckon the antime's reconciliation of Israel is the critical fulfillment for critical event that has to take place to initiate the second coming of Christ. They initiate armagin and the ultimate defeat of the anti Christ. And so what are we seeing. I think that we're seeing now the birth pangs that Jesus talks of out in Mathew twenty four and Luke, because the devil needs Israel, he needs to take over Israel, he needs the Jewish Israeli people to accept his false Messiah. Right, all these things right, and and so ultimately, just to take you kind of through chronological how I see it. I you know, I, of course am a I'm a pre trib rapture believer. However I put the timing of the rapture a little bit differently from other people, right, So I believe that.
Speaker 6: Right, we hope it's free trib We don't we don't want to do with all that.
Speaker 2: I don't want to trust.
Speaker 1: The three three chapters of Joel, the three little chapters. You don't want to be no, no, not all, not at all. And I don't believe that. I believe God will rescue Jesus rescues his bride. We see that example all throughout scripture, right, you I Sodom and Gomorrah. Lot is told the angels tell him we cannot do anything until you are gone, right, they the believers leave. The judgment comes af from God. Of course, Noah on the ark, he goes into the ark. God closes the door. He's on the arc seven days, right, and then the flood judgment comes right, so we see. I think God shows us prophetically a pretribulation rapture all throughout scripture. So I'm definitely pre triven. However, I believe I don't have the same traditional timing. Many people say, oh, the first seal is that is the start of everything, and I actually don't believe that, right, And the reason why is when you go through Revelation, particularly in chapters four and five.
Speaker 8: Of course you.
Speaker 1: See God the Father on the throne and he has a book, right, He's holding this scroll and it says that no man was found worthy to open the book in heaven or on earth or under the earth. Right, So that means nowhere in the divine or human realm is anyone worthy. Right. And of course then John cries and the angels says, you know, don't cry, Behold, the lamb of God has prevailed. Right. He of course we know Jesus is worthy to open the book, right, everyone knows that. However, I think that gives us a clue into the timing. And I think what's taking place is when when they say no one's worthy, it's before the resurrection of Christ, before he won his victory, and so of course that's the only time that you could say that. But of course once he's wants his victory, and of course it says he appears as a lamb that had been slain, right, So this is his resurrection formed. I believe when he appears, because it says, and lo and behold, and I go, I said, I go into. I haven't done this in the book, but I've done this in my own research and article I've written for myself. Where that Greek term low and behold always has a It denotes a suddenness that out of nowhere This just happened out of nowhere, and so I believe that what's taking place there is Jesus is now ascending. It's the fifty Days, it's Acts chapter one, the Days after the Resurrection. He is now ascending to heaven in a cloud and now is appearing suddenly. And of course now he is worth it because he has won the victory and he's back in heaven. So of course he can take that book, that scroll, the seven Sealed Scroll, which I also believe was the scroll given to Daniel that Daniel was told to shut up and seal until the time of the end in Daniel chapter twelve. I believe that's the exact same book that Jesus is now opening. And so so of course from a timing standpoint, that would mean because of course he takes the scroll and opens it, and that would open the first scroll two thousand years ago. Right, It's because that's obviously when he was crucial, and he's crucified and resurrected. And so I believe that the seals are progressing through the Church age. And I think Jesus describes this right in Matthew twenty four. Right, we see the four horsemen and and Jesus says, first he starts up saying me, where no man deceive view, They says there should be wars and rumors of wars. Of course, the second horseman, the red the rider of the red horse is brings war, right. And I believe these are spirits that are bringing this this spirit into the world throughout the Church age. Right, we have this spirit of deception that we see taking place, right, whether it's false doctrines, whether it's the New Age movement, where it's the modern Nephelon, Donald Duck King Odd's bed movement, all these things that are taking bringing in spiritual deception into the Church and into the world. Right, it's taking over by storm and wars and rumors of wars. And I even talked about in the found like of this dats right, You've seen the stats and homas, just the sheer of bloodshed in the last three centuries of war. Right, it's just it's on a yeah, it's a hockey stick, right. And then the pale horse rider right and says they show off you up to be killed. And so I think that is so I believe those spirits right are have been released into the earth from two thousand years ago, and we see and how can I say their spirits? Right? How can I say that? Because we see you know, I'm all about scriptures, gotta interpret scripture and everything, every word, God's got to happen. There you go, Zachariah right, and so Zacharia, well, that's where we see the horsemen right where, And it said clearly that these are the spirits that God has sent forth into the earth right to and fro on the earth. So we know that there's a precedent in scripture from them being spirit beings. And then you get to the fifth seal, and that is the most interesting to me, the most interesting of the seals because it's the only one that is predicated on time. Because you have the martyrs under the altar and they ask God, they say, how long, oh God, until you avenge us. So these are people obviously been killed already for their testimony, and they're asking God, when are you going to go out to go down there and handle business and take these people out who've killed us over the years. And God says, yet a little while along until you're a fellow servants be fulfilled. So I actually interpret that to me, those martyrs are people who've been martyred throughout the church ASI and of course they are martyrs right now, restricted nations all over the world. But God, I believe what God is saying at the fit seals that he has a number. God has a number of martyrs and when that number is reached, because he says, until the number of your fellow servants is fulfilled, and when that's reached, then God's gonna that's it. Then it's over that God is going to and I believe that is what's going to actually trigger the timing of the Great sumulation. Of course that's not something we can know. We don't know what that number is. But again we see this, you know, with Abraham and God talking to Abraham about the amorits, where he says, you know, I'm not gonna judge them yet, right he says, the folds of their sin hasn't been reached yet, He said, we hadn't. They still have a little bit left right beside the more say their sins and reached up to heaven, so I have to come down. So God is at various times to say, look, I'm gonna give you or a nation a certain amount of leeway to allow repentance. But if he reach my limit, that's it.
Speaker 10: Hey, guys, what's up Tom Done? Here from Through the Black we have launched our new ministry outreach, No More Dead Babies, and the website is No More Deadbabies dot Com. We want you to go to that website and get a free T shirt, okay, And we want you to join the movement. Okay. We need soldiers to step up and say that they're gonna be a voice for the voiceless. Okay, guys, we've never done anything like this before. This is a big deal and I don't know who all is ready for it out there, but it's time to step up, okay. And we're asking you to go to the website and order the shirt. The shirt is free, but you got to pay for shipping, okay, and we're gonna ship it out to you as soon as we get it. You tell us what size you need and then we're gonna send you the T shirt. Okay. We're gonna have other things in the future, like signs. So today I've made my own sign. So if you're coming home in the neighborhood, who wants to see this? Who wants to think about this? Nobody nobody. But folks, we have to stand up. We have to do something. We have to let the world know that everything is not okay and remind people that babies are being killed. Join hands with me as we step forward in faith, and we're gonna be doing uncomfortable things. Okay, but we've got to stand up for the Baby New campaign. So we're asking you guys to join us. We're asking you guys to go to the website No More Deadbabies dot com and get a shirt, get a free shirt, Okay, join us. The goal is to get thousands of these shirts out. Okay. Now we have a couple hundred of these shirts paid for. Okay, but we're gonna keep pushing this. I think this boldness can be contagious. Okay. This is not an Ohio issue. This is a United States issue. This is a world issue. Okay. So guys, thank you so much, and thank you for the prayers, Thank you for getting involved.
Speaker 3: And I've got a question for You're man uh with the whole uh the spirits of the Martyred Saints.
Speaker 4: You know it says it's from from under the altar.
Speaker 3: Now if you try to read revelation, you know chronologically you know, it says, you know at the end, you know that the dead in him shall rise first. So like, growing up as like a missionary Baptist, I was always taught that, you know, we all get to go to heaven at the same time. You know, no one gets there before the other. We all go once together. So like, do you do you believe that these uh martyred spirits are there in heaven with God? Or do you think this is like the spirits uh calling from paradise or from the grave or what's your opinion on that?
Speaker 1: Okay, I think Darren heaven. I think dead Christians I believe they go to heaven. I believe. I think that's what Paul is saying when he says to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord that you are post the resurrection. I believe before the Resurrection you were in shield right in Hell right, but in the in the Godly compartment, section Godly section exactly. Abraham's was you're the VIP exactly, yes, sir, And so yeah, so I think that's where everyone went before the resurrection. But I think, but I think after the Resurrection, now, of course Christ is won basically given us access right to the goal before the throne of God here in prayer. But also I believe in heaven the spirit spiritually, that we can actually go to heaven when we die and be there in spirit for him. Okay, so yeah, so yeah, so that's so, that's so, that's so. I think that's where we are right now, that literally in the fifth Seal, and we can't know who that last martyr is, right, but I think but God knows, of course, And I think once that martyr is killed, then the everything starts, the Great Tribulation, the rapture, and I believe it all happens at the sixth Seal. So I believe that is when everything that we know is the Great Tribulation begins at the six sealed. I believe that's also when we are raptured. So I am a pre tribulation one hundred percent. We will not experience any of the Great Tribulation. But I just think it starts at a different time than the traditional model. So I'll also have one other things just connected back to Israel. The interesting thing too, is so where I think Israel fits in as well with this timing, because I read Revelation as in chronological order, right, with some parenthetical passages in chats that are just giving you more detail, but I think generally it's written outletical order. I'm sorry, chronological order, primarily because you know, once you get past chapter four, every single chapter to the end begins with end right, and the angels of this, and God should this, and he showed me this, So it's kind of hinting that it's in sequence. But if you look at it right, so you get to the sixth Seal being opened, and this is when the Great Tribulation starts, and you have again what Jesus describes. He talks about earthquakes in divers places, the sun turning dark. This is all again right out of Matthew twenty four. If you just followed into Jesus saying in Matthew twenty four, it leads right to the six Seal events. And that's of course when it says that the you know, all the keep on earth, the Great Man, the Mighty Man, the Illuminati, everybody's running and hiding because they now they know God is This is God. This is not a government, This is not you know, some small splinter group. This is God. Almighty is now coming in to the human realm to start judging the earth. And that's when they say hi to us. Because the day, the great day of his wrath is common who's able to stand? And so that's when I think everything happens. And then you get to chapter seven. You have the ceiling of the one hundred and forty four thousand, who I think are sent out in particulation, of course, to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom. And then you have that multitude that no man can number, that just get says and lo and behold, and multitude shows up that of all different colors, racist flavors, ethnicities, backgrounds, languages, and I believe that's actually the rapture Church. That's that that lets us well essentially. And then when you get the chapter eight, and this is where I think Israel comes in. You have at the first trumpet judgment. So there's the mighty Angel standing at the altar, and it's interesting he cast down his censor. He has a censor, and he cast his censor down to earth. And there's something very interesting about that because it says that it's fire and brimstone and blood on the earth. And that happens to be when you look at the God May God wars. I believe there are two wars, but in chapters is Equels Chapter thirty and thirty nine, that God May God coalition is destroyed by fire, brimstone, and blood. It's a very unique combination only appears that's the only time we see that in the Bible. So I actually think that Israel the attack on Israel by this coalition. I think it's also at the start of the Great Tribulation. And I actually think that what's going to happen when we think about the Israel being deceived, I think that obviously because Israel is going to be victorious, right is in this conflict. Israel wins in the God May God War, and I think it actually set the stage for the Antichrist, that the antichrest may try to clean credit. So it's almost like a false Armageddon. I believe like the God made God War is gonna be the because people are gonna think it's Armageddon, but it's not. It's like the ragipulation is just started. But in the in the in the fog of war and out of the ashes and out of the victory, I think an Antichrist might emerge and clean credit that is he who helped win this victory for Israel.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've heard it. I was watching It's a guy a knops. I can't Charles give you his name, lawson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that guy. He was talking about this and.
Speaker 6: He said that gona make Gog comes it's Israel, and and it also says that no one's helping Israel. So it's almost like, right now we're helping him. Okay, So he explains it, say so say the whole God that thing goes bad, right, Israel just says.
Speaker 2: I had enough. It just blows them all up, right, and then.
Speaker 6: The US says, whoa, guys, you went way too far.
Speaker 2: We can't we can't be involved with this.
Speaker 6: And it would be more of the population in Uproar, would make the military pull back, right, So then that leaves Israel by themselves. Then he said that the only thing that can save Israel is God himself, which annihilates Gog and make Gog. Well, the whole world will see an act of God. So then the Muslim religion will back up say whoa, whoa, whoa, because they just see what happened, right, So then then they back up, and it gives Israel the opportunity to seize the Temple mount to build the Third Temple, and then where it starts, then that starts everything. And and you know, nobody knows who the anti Christ will be, but someone will be an interceder between Israel and the Muslim world. It could be the Pope, it could be the President of the United States.
Speaker 2: Whatever that might be at the time.
Speaker 4: I think you right from the tribe.
Speaker 2: And that's what I think, and that's what I think.
Speaker 6: It's probably someone in the Muslim Jewish realm to do so. And then then that will be the anti Christ. And that's what gets it going, because the Muslims aren't just going to give it up. It's gonna have to be something of God, something miraculous.
Speaker 4: That the Abraham accord.
Speaker 3: You know, I see that as the Daniel h we're talked about. And then Daniel said that they will make a peace treating and there will be agreement, but then the peace will be broken, you know what I mean, Bolary stuff going on. That was the first thing that popped intoto my mind. It was like, oh, well, here we go.
Speaker 1: Company. Yeah, you know, and the fun and the thing too is Ben just just even hearing you lay that out. We are so close to that scenario, right, it's at any more a strong, overwhelming response in Goza, which triggers the Muslim nations to attack and we and then triggers the US to say no, that you went too far and now now you're alone. I mean, we're like that could that can happen any day, like literally any day in the next two weeks. That could that exact scenario could happen.
Speaker 4: And that's what they're saying on the radio. Don't overreact, don't overreact. We're afraid Israel over react.
Speaker 6: Well, see, I'm from a military family. I served, my dad served, my grandparents served all the way.
Speaker 2: Back that we know.
Speaker 6: And and if you look at a military aspect of things, the world has gotten soft in a war type scenario of what it used to be.
Speaker 2: And and it's it's.
Speaker 6: Soft in a good way, but soft in a bad way like war is supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Just splat out the Romans. It's war. There's no home bard. If you kill a family, you kill a family. It's part of war. And that's horrible to say, but that's what war is.
Speaker 6: Now. Now we're tiptoe and trying to play play war, but not, you know, Israel said that, you know, well, you you know the Gaza, the Hamas, they're they're bad guys.
Speaker 2: But but you can't blow.
Speaker 6: Up hospitals like they try to blame, right, I mean, I fought these guys.
Speaker 2: I was in Iraq, you know, two doors.
Speaker 6: There's numerous videos online that you can watch where they try to shoot us and they blow themselves up because.
Speaker 2: It's ancient ammunition whatever.
Speaker 6: That's so old, or they don't know what they're doing and they end up killing themselves over it.
Speaker 2: But it's it's to the extent.
Speaker 6: To where it would it would be like us stay in the revolutionary war.
Speaker 2: You can only take so much and then you have to fight and.
Speaker 6: Then but it's war.
Speaker 2: There is no rule in war.
Speaker 6: We've tried to the civilized world has tried to say, okay, look.
Speaker 2: Can't use gas. You know, you can't use that kind of weapons.
Speaker 6: You you know, the medics, you're not supposed to shoot at them.
Speaker 2: But in return, the mates can't use you know, fully.
Speaker 6: Automatic weapons either. They can protect themselves with their with their their personal weapons. They can't get on a cruiser and mow people down. You know, it's there. There's the genius Geneva convention kind as the guideline.
Speaker 11: Of what war in a civilian in a in a civilized world would be like in the revolutionary.
Speaker 6: War, yeah, you don't shoot the commanders. You shoot the commanders, there's no one to command the army.
Speaker 2: Then they just do whatever. So that was frowned upon.
Speaker 6: But in the guerrilla warfare, you shoot the commanders because then they there's no one telling them what to do. Then there's chaos, you know. And and as a Muslim person, they don't care if they die. They get there over any virgins in you know, in heaven, and the poor virgins get a sweaty terrace. I mean it's it's a bad shake on the virgins. But I mean it's it's just the.
Speaker 4: Gene or the sex of those virgins either yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Or the animal type. I mean, you know.
Speaker 6: But anyways, it's it's you're you're playing on two levels. Right. We have our our world, our ideas of what war should be, and then you have what the Muslim they don't care. They'll just kill whoever, They kill their own people just to just to try to blame it on the Israels. So so hey, look at me, be on.
Speaker 2: My side, and I think.
Speaker 8: You got to put a little differentiator.
Speaker 5: You gotta put a little differentiation in there, because we can't just say the Muslim people.
Speaker 8: That's a way too broad.
Speaker 5: Well, we're talking about the violent sects of the yes, because I know very I know plenty of Muslims that are as. I mean, I talk to them about try to bring them to God. But the ones that have the violent the agenda. And we see that with Hamas right now, right, and I mean hamas being even the Hebrew word for violence, right. And we talk about this with if we go back into you know what it says in the days of Noah, it was because the world was filled with much hamas. And look what's happening right now. It says, so it shall be, so shall it be in the day you know, in the end of days will be the same as it was in the days of Noah.
Speaker 8: It will be filled with much violence, much Hamas.
Speaker 5: And I think that's pretty eerie that that that name sticks out and is right there and you know it, and it's right there in front of us, and it's a very scary thing because we got to be very careful with this too, because if you go back, think about World War two and we say out that Japanese are terrible, so we're gonna take American Japanese because we think they're all sleepers and put them in in camps.
Speaker 8: And we can't.
Speaker 5: You have to be very judicious about this at the same time, because we're looking at us, we're looking at a certain group of another certain group.
Speaker 8: Of people, if that makes sense.
Speaker 5: I I hate I hate generalizations because we can say that all the time. It's like we we talk about actually justin we talked about a little bit earlier about we can say, uh, you know, you can't say that all Christians or all Catholics believe this, this, this or this, so it's wrong, or all Lutherans believe this this, it's wrong. You can't take a whole group of people and say they're all evil or they're wrong about a certain exceptions. Their theology is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, I agree, I agree definitely, And and even some of the reactions you see too where and I'm like, what you know, because to me, it's like Hamas. Everything you guys just said makes it so easy to show how wicked Hamas is right. Their very name is Hebrew for violence, Their charter is almost like prophecy, right, their charter calling for the extermination of Israel, Like it's almost prophetic that they're saying that, and and and in a Satanic way, right, And that's all satanically inspired. So but at the same time, you make a great point, we have to balance it out. And not to say that all Muslims are that way, or even all Palestinians, but certainly anyone who is actually a member of Hamas that is what they are assigning up for and pledging and taking an oath to. So. Yes, So I think it's it's important and and and and also spiritual, right they are what spirit you have to be led by a fall angelic or demonic spirit to literally play yourself to exterminate a group of people, anybody, any group of people, much.
Speaker 4: Less yew Derek Gilbert talked about this too.
Speaker 3: It just kind of come to my mind that book of his, what was it called Bad Moon Rising, and I remember specifically hit him saying that it was his belief. And this was back in early you know, early to mid two thousands, you know, I would say maybe around twenty ten, but don't quote me, but I remember reading in that book he said that it was his opinion that you know, and once again painting with broad brush here, but he was saying that he believes that the Muslim religion, especially the violent sex, would be the instrument that Satan uses to start this war with Israel. And basically that the Spirit is going to eves them and lead them, and he's going to use them and then just.
Speaker 4: Throw them away.
Speaker 3: But I remember him saying in that book that basically pretty much what's going on right now. Now that I reflect back on that, it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 8: So going just.
Speaker 5: Because we may or may not have an expert on biblical bloodlines with us.
Speaker 8: Right now, I think it's important too. I don't.
Speaker 5: You know, a lot of people you know biblically understand you know Israel and understand, you know.
Speaker 8: Their role as being God's people, But I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: And as much as maybe we we've researched it or know it, not a lot of people know where this started. We're going back through bloodlines, this is what matters. We're going back to Isaac and Ishman, right Abraham, Isaac and Ishman, and then when we get down to Muhammad Mohammad being told a fallen angel coming and telling him that Ishmael is the correct and honestly, it's pretty amazing. It's a mere image. Right, we have the twelve tribes of Israel, but we also have the twelve tribes of twelve descendants of Ishmael. So you see that that this is the thing. And then there this fallen angel tells Mohammad, hey, this is the it really belongs to Ishmael. He was the first born, he was this, he was this, and this whole thing. We get to that point where you see now Hamas believing that so wholeheartedly that it's the eradication of the impostors, of the ones that do not belong, the ones that took their birthright. If you go back to that point, exactly, go back to that point. And I don't know if everybody understands that this is not just a you know, this is truly a thousands and thousands of year old war that has been going on ever since the separation of Ishmael and Isaac. When when Hagar took Ishmael into the wilderness, right and and and god, actually, you know, he still took care of her, He still gave her a spring water to drink, things like this. He still cared about those people. But what the devil did is he well, he took that, he took that split, and he did exactly what you said, Jess, and he's flipped it over. So look, no, it's not these twelve and c these twelve and he takes that. It's always it. He trades the truth for a lie, that one little thing exactly you know, same thing in the garden, same way, and he took it, and he just took the next step and said, you know what, this split right here, it was just we took the wrong branch. Yeah, and that's it's it's obviously look at that, look at that in the world today, and look at how pronounced that religion is based on Muhammad's teachings.
Speaker 1: Definitely, I mean that's that, that's uh, you know, phenomenal analysis. And I definitely believe that the religion was inspired by a fallen angel. And it's just the devil's pattern, right, because that's exactly how I believe that Antichrist is going to be set up or he is the mirror image of Jesus. It's like they're trying again. It's not intimidation, it's it's deception. He's going to say, oh, yeah, this is the actual messide, this is who you're supposed to worship, not not the one from two thousand years ago. Here is the actual one. And that's that's his plan. It's always it's really taking just a little bit of truth and twisting it. Right, it's the same thing to deceive. And so yeah, you know, I agree. So he's taken the seed of Ismael and twisted their hearts and minds so much, all through deception, all through deception. And I absolutely believe that Mohammad had a supernatural encounter something that I do. I believe that the angel appeared to him, just like an angel appear to Joseph Smith, right that these you know, it's it's that was that level of power that led this to this level of fanaticism, right, because that's not going to happen without a spiritual a real spiritual presence operating. You're not going to see people are going to go die and you know, can blow themselves up and do things like that. They believe it about a spiritual influence. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: Beware the devil is an angel of light, you know, they it warns you in scripture and what's sad though about this deception. You know that you talked about it as a mirror image of Christ. The sad, the most saddening part of it is God's you know, original people, his original covenant that the Israelites you know not. You know, there's the exception. Like we talked about, there's always an exception, and in this case, the exception is the Messianic Jews. They see the full picture, but the majority of the Jews, they reject Christ. They're still waiting on this Messiah. So when this false Messiah shows up proclaiming to be God, performing signs and wonders, they're going to accept him with open arms because they're waiting and expecting him. I mean, it's just sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And many of them, you know, are and many of them are expecting too, right, because there are a lot of Jewish eschatology. You have Messiah Ben Joseph and Messiah Ben David. And the first comes as the more diplomatic Messiah who's using diplomacy and then dies. And then Messiah ben David is the conquering hero who takes over the whole land and restores the kingdom. And what I find fascinating about that scenario is to me, that kind of falls in line with the career of the anti Christ because you know, he will come into power and then die, right, he suffers a mortal wound that is healed. So what I question is, could that Revelation thirteen four that because that's the turning point in the career of the anti Christ when he says that he suffers the beast, suffers the mortal wound and was healed. He says, that's when the world says, who's like him? Who can make warth? And that's when it's like he's God, He's he is, this is God? And could that falls incorrect? Jewish eschatology be fulfilled by the anti Frith dying in coming back, and they interpret that as, oh, this must be the first one and now the second one's here because it's fulfilling our own eschatology. So the door is wide open because their hearts are closed right now to the Gospel.
Speaker 5: Then that's exactly what If you go into Romans ten and eleven, you know it's talking we're Hev and Paul talk about the Jewish people and then the Gentiles getting grafted in right, it says that some of the branches are prune and in order that the Gentiles come in. And he says that God actually closed the eyes and the ears of the Jewish people. And I truly believe, I truly believe this, and this is just my reading strictly, but I truly believe that what's gonna happen. And it talks about the remnant of Israel that will be there, the one hundred and forty four thousand, I believe, the twelve thousand from each tribe, the twelve thousand from each tribe, the hundred forty four thousand, the seal of God on their forehead. That God is going to use that remnant his people as the final push He's gonna bring them back. It says, how great will it be when they're grafted back in. I think He's gonna use that remnant as his last push to bring as many people to Heaven with him as he possibly can. And they are truly in the end, his people coming back. And that's a symbolic number, you know, one hundred and forty four thousand to twelve. This isn't I don't necessarily believe that truly is exact. Revelation is full of symbolic numbers especially, But I believe that's the rest of the Jews. The remaining Jews are gonna come back to God. They're gonna be grafted back in. God did not forget his covenant with them. It says that pretty plainly in Romans. But I think it's gonna be pretty amazing to see when that trickles down that God ultimately he closes their eyes and then he opens them at the right time to use them for his purpose.
Speaker 12: Well, yeah, with that, I mean, you have the one hundred and forty four thousand, but you also had the two witnesses right in Jerusalem that can that can I don't know, spitfire whatever that they says.
Speaker 6: You know, anybody tries to do them harm, you know, until they die.
Speaker 2: Eventually they will die.
Speaker 6: But I mean, and then you have the Angel going back and forth, you know, telling I mean, if that's not signs against the anti Christ, you know, and it's just amazing. It's like you can't say God's not good. He gives you chance and chance and chance and chants over and over and over.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, and it's you know, I even with you know, my kids, I tell them all the time, Like you know, I forgive God forgives you a million times more than ninety. He's a million times more merciful than I am. So you know that that is nature. And that's such a great point that God will send an angel flying around the earth screaming to people to get he to get his children back home. And the thing too about that passage in Romans eleven, right, I think it also again tells us the tiny because it said that the blindness has come upon the Jews until the fullness of the gentiles. Right, So I think that again the church number is filled of all the believing Christians and all the Christian martyrs. There's a number. And then we're up, and then we're out of here. We go up. We're fulfilled. So now we go to heaven for the great sipulation and God can fully turn his face back to Israel, which is what we see again in God May God. And this is why I say, like, I think it's two wars being described, because you see in the Ezekiel thirty nine chapter description God said he specifically is he's going to turn his face back. They will no longer profane my name. It's like now they're gonna get it now, They're gonna start understanding me and acknowledge me, and it's the beginning of that reconciliation of the remnant. God's going to use that at the launch point. First they're going to turn to yahweh, and then they're going to return to your shoe up over the seven years. So yeah, So I think that passage also indicates the timing that again, it's pre trip that we got to go, and then God's full tension is on them and they are reconciled the remnant.
Speaker 8: That is stop giving me kills. Man, It's this is good stuff. I love it.
Speaker 5: Sure, I guess going just a little bit, just a little further, I really want to give just a and we can finish up on this.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean we could we literally, and I don't mean this as a joke. We could talk to you literally all night and just keep going, and I think all of us would be like, yeah, that's cool, let's go. But one thing I really want you to touch on, and you brought it up when we first talked about some of your projects coming up, is the technology, because this is such a big part of things, the AI stuff that we're seeing and it's to me, we've been this stuff has been We've been groomed for this.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: We look at the movies. We say, go back to Terminator. Right, that's the first one. You know, SkyWatch or not SkyWatch, sky Net not SkyWatch.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so you have.
Speaker 5: Sky Net, you have that, and you have and you think about the like I Robot and and movies like this where I mean Elon Musk is making that stuff for reality.
Speaker 8: We're seeing that happening.
Speaker 10: Stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's amazing how this stuff is going though, and we're seeing the technology. We're we're getting groomed to accept these things, and on top of that, like it's dumbing us down because we're relying on those things to do so much more for us. So it's it's at the same time that this stuff is getting smarter and it's taking control over us, we are also kind of dumbing down and just letting you know. It's it's this is like the super calculator. Back in the day, you're like, no, you're not allowed to use calculator to do the math on your own, And now I can't do that because we have that, I mean phone numbers. Did you know when you were a kid, you know, you know a million and now I know like my wife's number, and that's like I don't even know if I know mine.
Speaker 8: You know, it's just.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 8: But you think technology has dumbed us down? But where are we right now? What is this? AI? What? What is what's what's going to come out of this?
Speaker 2: Do you think?
Speaker 1: I think it's the last step?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 1: So when you think about when you look at Revelation and what's being described of the events of Revelation from a technological standpoint, that's how I kind of measure where are we in the how close are we? I look at technology right and you know the mark of the beast right, which we took about all the time. We understand it, all that good stuff. I mean, we have to remember that was written in I believe ninety six a d. I believe when Revelation was written by John the Apostle, and he's writing in the first century that all commerce on earth is going to be controlled by a mark in your hand or in your forehead. Like how that makes absolutely no sense in the first century world where you can buy anything with anything. You can trade a cow for gold, you can trade milk for for fabric. Right, anything was any you could use, anything was fungible for commerce. And yet that's easy now right now we know that can happen. Right, there are any people who are chipped right now in Sweden going to work scanning in their jobs every day. Right, So that's all there. So the two witnesses, you know, Ben, you mentioned how they you know they until they know when they're killed by the anti Chris Right says, their bodies lay in the street for three and a half days and the world seized their bodies. Again, how could that be possible in the first century, even ten years ago, it really wasn't that possible. Now everybody's jumping on their phone and whatever, whether it's on Twitter or on Instagram on which they're gonna be live streaming the dead bodies that people dancing around their dead bodies all over the world. Right and so again, so now all these things are really achievable. But do we talk about AI. I think that's really the last step because when you look at the image of the beast, it's really fascinating to me and almost mind blowing that it says, like, right, the false profit gets the pe he causes the people to create this image, right, So it's something artificial is it is not born, it is created, right, and hearkens back to Aaron. Right, this is just like Aaron ten, Everyone give me your goald. I'm going to make a golden calf for you.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It's a repetition of that. And it says that it has life. It's a love so it's artificial and built, but it actually has life in it. And so I think that to me, AI is the last step to us usher to ushering in the Great Tribulation because to me, the image of the Beast is the fulfillment of Ai. And again it is that he's gonna be alive and know things right, It's gonna be first of all, demonstrates that the Antichrist again is in God, and I think he. I think he needs the image because he's going to be leading and governing and fighting wars, so he can't not being omnipresent. He needs something set up to be worshiped while he's out actually doing his job to take over the world. And and also it demonstrates that there's something that that that the image having that again I mentioned earlier, knowing what everyone's thinking, right, worship is in your mind, it's in your heart, and it's going to know for every person in the world, who, of course is a part of the Beast system, not the tribulation, believers in the Remnant, whether you're worshiping or not. And that again, to me is like when you see each other about Elon Musk. Right, he just got approved, Right, he just approved, But they just approved human trials. You want to shot a video about this in Mormon And then you know who are they using it on. They're using it on uh, paralytics and the blind. So they're saying exactly exactly who can argue with that. He's literally going to give sight to the blind through neurallink. That's his goal. And so but it's you know, it's the stage is being set, the stage because if he if he has if we see a video of him on stage with someone who's born blind and now they're literally out there catching a football, that's it, right, the world, how can we how how would the world not fall in love with that technology and say this is the greatest thing I've seen in my lifetime. Right, And so, but what is it doing. It's literally accessing the mind and connecting it to a system and that, and I think that has to happen for that prop of the image of the beasts to be fulfilled, because it's not going to be through divine power. I think that the image of the beast is going to be connected literally to everyone takes the market so jack, to the Antichrist system through some type of link, maybe not from Illeha Musk, but a more advanced point eight point zero of the.
Speaker 3: Neuralnkvat there was a hook up to the hive mine and their their consciousness is hooked up to these robots, and therefore they live forever. I think that's exactly what Revelations is talking about when it says they will seek death and they will not find it.
Speaker 1: Imagine if it's a fallen angel right glowing a light, or an alien presenting themselves saying that's how much more powerful that message will be. If they're like, make this mark, it'll save you or give you immortality or something like. So it's you know, it's what's once the veil is removed, when we leave, it's all bets are all I mean, it's going to be everything we're seeing, you know, times of thousands, Like the world is going to be like a marble, like the Marvel universe, with supernatural beings us all over the place, flying around, interacting and deceiving people.
Speaker 3: A new golden made La Marzuli a new gold said. He thinks that the that when the rapture happens, it's gonna tell everybody either one of two things.
Speaker 4: It's either that, you.
Speaker 3: Know, hey, these guys already got their upgrade and now they're up at this new planet or wherever else, living a great life in paradise, and now we're just waiting for you guys to do the same, you know, Or now these guys were the weak link genetically, they were not ready for the upgrade, so they're gone and we're here to help you.
Speaker 4: Guys now.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly.
Speaker 5: I think it's that idea of that that golden age of the past coming back, you know. It's that trying to bring that golden age where you know, if we and I truly believe that was just pre flood, where you know, the the fallen angels would walk among people. Still there was you know, we had obviously the Nephilum, which was ultimately the reason for the flood. And I can't wait to read that children's book. But if when we see that that this is this is just a it's nothing new under the sun. This is resurfacing from those days, just as it says, like as in the days of Noah, and it's gonna come back. It might be presented slightly different. And I actually do believe your idea what you just said about the what happens if it's an alien, which is a fallen angel portraying itself, where it's more believable than saying it's a well, it might not say it's an angel. I might say I'm an extraterrestrial. We planted you here, we're your big brother, We're this exactly, and of course you're gonna believe them.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 5: And all those things that that all the problems that our world, you know, global warming, sorry I hate gotta do the air quotes, and all these other problems that the world is facing. Lazer no, but all the but all this stuff that these problems that the world keeps getting shown, you know, we the earthquakes and all this stuff that the Bible says, are you know that are going to keep getting worse, which they already have.
Speaker 8: We have documentation of this. It's there.
Speaker 5: Things are getting worse, But all of a sudden they come and say, hey, guess what, we can fix all that, and they do. Everybody's going to listen to them. People that have been i mean just staunch Christians their entire life are going to be like, I'm at that.
Speaker 4: That's what do you got to lose? Sure, yeah, save us.
Speaker 8: Your salvation, that's what you got to lose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah exactly. And you think about it too, how deep it goes. You know, there another disturbing Revelation passages where you know, you get through the trumpet judgments and you know, all these devastating things happened, and Revelation sixteen says that men still didn't repent. I mean wars, the locusts, the army of falling angels and horsemen. I mean, there might a third of the population is killed, and people still are refusing to repent. They're cursing God, and it says, and they wouldn't repent to their sorceries, right, So they're still worshiping the falling angelic round, right, So they're still worshiping it says, God of Wood. And so that's how deep seated it's going to be in people. The deception. And I think also too, if you think about it, you know, part of I think the reason for the evil in the days of Noah was that it was exhilar rate and by the fall, angelic genetics that were being put in human beings via the Nepheli that they were that was That's why he says, you know, man's thoughts were only evil continually, right, that's a powerful statement twenty four to seven. Evil. It's like even when you're like, you know, you're having dinner, even beautiful dinner in front, you're still thinking about doing that, you know, like nothing distracts you from evil. And I think that's we're gonna see a similar thing because people are gonna take on the anti Christ genetics through the Mark. And so that's why it's like they're so even in the face of all these supernatural judgments from God, there's still angry at God. They still will refuse to repent because again it's repeating what took place in the in the days of Nome.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be literal pandemic. You know, a lot of people, you know, you may or may not realize. You know, Paan was a Greek god, half god, half man with the horns, and he was a horning little god that bred with everything, animals, human, women alike. But so, but to say pain, you know, it's all you know, it's in all. Yeah, you know that that's the end goal.
Speaker 1: That's a very good point. Exactly.
Speaker 5: Well, Ryan, I think we can all say that we have greatly appreciated your time with us again as always. Would you like to go ahead and give a shout out where everybody can find your merchandise because I need one of those shirts?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, yeah, so I appreciate that, yeah, so yeah. My My website is Judgment ofthephylin dot com one word. The books are there, uh, the new documentary will be up this week. Also my other documentaries, my study guys, all that stuff is there. The t shirts are there, also available on Amazon as well, and the documentaries are on Vimeo on demand. But you can find it through the website and my social media. My Facebook, my Instagram, and UH and my YouTube channel are all Judgment of the Nephilon one word. Awesome.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much again, man, this has been awesome as always, and I just always look forward after we get done talking to him already, like, hey, justin call him again. Let's let's see how soon he can come back.
Speaker 1: Cool. Thanks for having I appreciate it and just let me know happy to come back one again and uh and chopping up. I appreciate it again. Everything you guys are doing so keep up through it work.
Speaker 3: Thank you having, once again appreciate it. Brother, always a good conversation.
Speaker 1: Frue, I'm all right, just to see it through. Slow, get me call my name. Thanks well, cost you.
Speaker 3: Somebody the same real sound than swim fires.
Speaker 1: Let us feet Hi,