Speaker 1: You are about to witness amazing Amos has comming Living Money's property of all time.
Speaker 2: Yes, my doll suck on you bow down to your laster.
Speaker 1: Then you did it. Then you did it?
Speaker 2: Where you did?
Speaker 3: Allowed to play, Allowed to play, come out to play, coming to play?
Speaker 1: The person wolfs the.
Speaker 2: So sun is rising, John, wake up, wake up now, don't worry. We're all here to show you how Jenny Bits houses Ross Station, k m bot.
Speaker 3: Home of other listens incase at Munby, don't turn downtown us.
Speaker 2: Wait and say are you ready? Are you ready to join? In time to start to show classicks A client about PRIs. John wis a big mass morn show.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the working week.
Speaker 2: It's all such a bore you kick back, made up and up it and.
Speaker 3: They get hardcore hay withhisy and then less picked up your soul.
Speaker 2: There line you're on the air.
Speaker 4: Good morning, It's the Big Man Morning Show BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two, nine four five. Listen online the website that rockskmod dot com. Pass shows are available on iTunes search under beat MMS. Listen with your cell phone get the iHeartRadio app, available from the app store of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com. And we're on Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash BMMS six nine. That's where you can hang out with us each and every day. Good morning, Lindsay, good morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning, gimp here, good morning. How about this?
Speaker 4: Tickets to Guns n' Roses are up for grabs. That show is going to be Saturday, September twelfth. But the thunder Ridge Nature Arena in Ridge Dale, Missouri. Now, if you don't know where that is, it's very cool. You should look it up online. They have a cave experience, Okay, that you can. They give you like a golf cart and you just go driving through caves.
Speaker 5: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: And there's a bar inside. Nice.
Speaker 4: But they have an arena too. I've been putting on some pretty big shows like Guns n' Roses. Will be there on September twelfth. Thunder Ridge Nature Arena dot com. We got best and Worst of the weekend. I want to know the best thing that happened to you this weekend and the worst thing that happened to you this weekend. BM A mess and whatever that is to eight two nine four five. We'll do that in about an hour.
Speaker 1: We've got our.
Speaker 6: Listeners are awesome where.
Speaker 1: Listeners share part of their lives with us, and then Jeff Finsy's going to join us. Need help with a divorce, need help with custody, maybe a guardianship, Maybe you want to change your name and you're not sure how any of that works.
Speaker 6: Jeff can help with that. He'll be in at nine.
Speaker 4: Feel free to get your question to us ahead of time, email addressed to show at kmode dot com, or feel free to go ahead and text it. Clayton colds Ones. This week is gonna land on a Thursday because of the holiday weekend. We're gonna be at Roosevelts from six pm to eight pm and that is gonna have an ice cold Corse light waiting for you and a chance to win tickets to a live soccer match as we support the big soccer morch oh, the big soccer matches that are happening all around. So because that's what I legally can say. Right today, when you're driving to work, are this evening you need to watch because there's a Sahara dust storm that is coming into the area.
Speaker 1: Okay, great Mike, all the way from the desert huh uh. Yeah, I guess it is expected to arrive across Oklahoma today. There'll be hazy guys, of course, crazy sunsets, crazy sunrises, and it's gonna be more south, but it's supposed to make its way up to us so to look super hazy. Okay, And if you're someone who has hasma or you have breathing problems, then maybe you should think about whatever. That's not a public service announcement.
Speaker 4: I mean it is, but it's more to explain when you're gonna be like, man, the sun looks amazing.
Speaker 1: Today, so weird and hazy outside. Okay.
Speaker 4: I remember being little and my parents would have a garden, right, and they'd have zucchini bushes and cucumber bushes or plants, I guess I should say, and the leaves will get this white dust on them, and my parents would say, it's maybe I'm misremembering this acid rain, okay, like it's stuffed from But the plants would be like in the morning, they'd be what there'd be like white dust on them, yeah, and she would say.
Speaker 1: From acid rain. Yeah, huh. Now I remember that being a thing like I remember.
Speaker 4: That being like a warning thing, right, watch out for you know that and killer bees making its way across the country, right, because you think acid rain is going to start eating your skin off or something if the water hits you. Yeah, and so this would have been in the late eighties, early nineties, maybe late eighties for sure, mid to late eighties and the threat of acid rain and not sure where it came from. No, And I'm not real curious, by the way, I don't know. It's a rhetorical thing. But the same thing about the Sahara shara. How do they I mean, I'm sure they know, but for the longest time where they're like, man, sure is dusty today?
Speaker 1: Hat right?
Speaker 5: We are in the dust bowl?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Well, the dust bowl was that was an actual thing based off the land and stuff like that, and it was it was actually more west and north than it was. You're like here, think of like the Panhandle situation, yeah, and the vegetation whatever. But this do they pick up the sand and go hmm, that's tasty Egyptian I've seen that porn. But I don't know. I'm guessing, you know, scientists be to doing scientists things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm sure this isn't the first time that this has happened. So like after the first couple, Okay, all right, we got to figure out, we gotta figure out where the hell all this dirt's coming from. And they're like, well, all over in Africa, they got this whole plot of land that's nothing but dirt, and saying, maybe that's where it's coming from. You know, you're probably right.
Speaker 6: Uh, And I don't know enough.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm a closet weather nerd, but I don't know enough to understand the jet stream, this says, Saharan dust reaches American the Americans thousands of times.
Speaker 6: It's an annual occurrence, okay.
Speaker 4: Transports millions of tons of dust across the Atlantic Ocean, often occurring three to five days during the peak season, which is June to mid August. It's known as the Saharan air layer.
Speaker 1: Okay, how about that, though, I wonder how much of that gets, you know, lost in the ocean on the way. Okay, you know what I mean, because like if none of it got lost, then we would have a buttload of dirt in the air, more so than what we're expecting anyway. But surely there's got to be some gets lost along the way. Not all of it stays floating in the air.
Speaker 4: On average, one hundred and thirty two million tons, million tons of Saharan dust fall directly into the Atlantic Ocean each year.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: That means out of the roughly one hundred and eighty two million tons of dust that leave the western coast of Africa, seventy two percent gets lost or deposited into the ocean.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's how they get the beaches right. That and fish poop.
Speaker 6: I want to know how they measured.
Speaker 4: Will there ever be a time they're like, oh, they're out of sand, right, it's all blown away.
Speaker 6: We gotta we gotta deal with the wind. Too much wind is happening.
Speaker 1: Look at this place, it's so clean, not a speck of dust anywhere. I'm a curious person by nature. I like learning about things.
Speaker 4: I like going further than the answer to see what else played a part.
Speaker 1: I've never been like, huh, where's the sand going?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 6: How do how does sand get here?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Things change as you get older, Gorbyn. In my whole life, I've never been that, right.
Speaker 4: I've never been to person that's like, okay, let's let's find out where sand comes from.
Speaker 1: You would think that like a lot of that. The sand, the dust that we would see would be more from like our own deserts, right, like the Mohammi or something like that. Just because it's it's it's here, right, I expected to travel all the way across the ocean and make its way to America.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nerd stuff has to do with the trade winds right moving across. Think of the movie Finding Nemo when they catch the turtles all the way to kind of like that. Okay, I am a nerd enough to know about like the Mississippi River and the amount of sediment that the Mississippi takes off the bottom every year, Like it's a crazy, crazy number. So that I guess that makes sense with wind too, when wind can do the same thing. Yeah, but that's not what I wanted to talk about. I just wanted to mention the sunrise. That's all I wanted to bring up. I didn't want to go nerding out too much.
Speaker 1: On you supposed to be different colors. It's more more purple than orange or what. It's just gonna glow more. It's gonna feel more Mars esque. Okay, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: It's a couple of nights ago there was that way you were like, dang the sun because it was kind of raining and cloudy. And then I think it was after a remote driving home and it was up in the sky and you're like, wow, that looks like a scene out of Revenge at the Sith or something, because.
Speaker 6: It was such a weird way to see all that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, So if you're gonna be nerded out about that, have you heard you hear about the plane crashing into the building in China?
Speaker 6: In China?
Speaker 4: Nope, So a single engine plane crashed into one hundred and nine story skyscraper. Wow, right, And there is footage of it online, but apparently it took a while for the government there to acknowledge it happened, and they keep scrubbing their version of Twitter or x or whatever on social media from people seeing it. And they they at first they thought it was a nothing burger, like it was a guy who was lost. But now they're saying, maybe it was a little more strategic. Strategic, which a single engine plane isn't Is it going to do damage?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but a single engine plane hit the World Trade Center at one point, if you remember, right, which I don't understand because this says that he took off from a local airport and then ten minutes later he crashed into the to the building, right, And you don't accidentally do that unless you're you know, looking for you drop your phone in the in the cockpit, right, you don't look up, and suddenly there's a one hundred and nine story building in front of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can kind of see that coming from from quite a distance, I imagine.
Speaker 4: Yes, there's a thing that happens when you're flying and ADC will tell you, like, hey, there's there's a whatever plane you know, one hundred and eight degrees whatever out your left side or whatever.
Speaker 1: They'll give you instruction, right.
Speaker 4: I don't remember exactly what they say, but they'll give you instruction to where a plane is.
Speaker 6: And you're like squinting because things are so small.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now they have things to make sure planes don't run into each other by if you're going one direction, your one altitude. If you're going another right, so stay in your lane type of thing. But still you want to know where they're at. Same thing with buildings, right, and you fly. I remember doing patterns out at Riverside Air Riverside Jones and when I was going to Spartan and you have to be cognizant of the Big City Plex tower.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, when you fly over it, you can look down at the fountain. It looks like a penis. The building itself does the same thing. I noticed that. If you notice the fountain and the towers themselves many of each other, and they both look like wayners. It's weird.
Speaker 5: I really want to fly over it now.
Speaker 4: I mean when you fly into Tulsa you can see it too if you look for it.
Speaker 1: There's the Dong of Tulsa Dong Tulsa Vagina of Oklahoma City.
Speaker 4: Right, the ripping that up, it makes sense. It's not an efficient system.
Speaker 1: No, no, but there goes the giner dang man. No, that's one thing you look forward to. That's how like you know you're almost there. You're like, all right, we hit the Johana, but we're gonna be there in just a minute. Yeah. They need to. They gotta widen it. It's too crazy down there. Yeah, trying to get on thirty five man, the traffic man. I want you out with the traffic man, trying to merge. It's crazy. People just going so fast nowadays, me and my White new balances came. Can't deal with it. I'm not gonnadjust the cruise. Gotta go from fifty five to sixty this asshole.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 6: Not that I've said any of those things.
Speaker 4: All right, listen, we've got tickets to guns and Roses we're gonna giveaway. We've got best and worst the weekend. We've got our listeners are awesome and Jeff Hinsley's gonna join us. We'll take a break and we'll be back. You like to do news quickies. These are stories that.
Speaker 1: You may have missed in the news for newsquakies, world news, local news and news that just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn Gimbean Lindsay with what's going on?
Speaker 6: News quakies from The Big Man.
Speaker 8: Morning Show in nineties out of five AMoD Welsh teen admits defecating in public pool eighteen times, causing significant damage. A nineteen year old man from the UK has admitted deliberately defecating in a community swimming pool eighteen times over several months. The incidents at Newcastle Emmeline swimming Pool occurred between February second and May twenty first of this year, forcing repeated closures for cleaning and safety procedures. Staff reviewed hours of CCTV footage to identify the suspect, who fully admitted the offenses after being interviewed by police. The charity run pool reported significant financial losses from refunds, lost bookings, and reduced attendance. Our funds have been depleted by these incidentss and any donations or offers of financial help would be greatly appreciated. A pool spokesperson said, no further incidents have occurred since the individual was I identified.
Speaker 1: That's not a bet, No, No, that's just you being a dick, exactly. That's it.
Speaker 5: Congratulations, you're a dick.
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess it could be a bet, if you know, I bet you can't keep doing.
Speaker 1: This all right? Right? How many times you think I can pove in the pool and get away with it? That's an effort, man, I bet you it is more than twenty times. Okay, Yeah, yeah, I don't think I could do it, like just in general. Yeah, I don't want to get in details, but I don't think I for sure. No, No, I mean I'm sure it could, but i'd rather not.
Speaker 6: No, gross, that's true. In stage fright, don't even think that this is the only incident.
Speaker 4: Is I know our neighborhood pool has been closed at least two to three times a year because of Now really I'm assuming it's because of babies.
Speaker 1: That makes sense. They don't know any better, small children, They don't know any better. How old was this guy eight?
Speaker 5: Or he's nineteen?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He know better? Yeah, he knows better. Right, Hey, man, incontinence is a real loom officer.
Speaker 4: That's a different problem, right, yeah, yeah, if he has a medical condition that allows his inability to control his bowels, right, does that mean he shouldn't be allowed to go to the pool?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're still you.
Speaker 4: Can't because no, you can't listen, I'm with you. But also, you can't ban somebody from using the pool because of a medical diagnosis.
Speaker 8: Well, they say that if you're ill, or if you have had diarrhea within the last twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: You can't swim. Yeah, YouTube can just pocket all that.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying nobody that nobody.
Speaker 1: You might be the only person I've ever known that read the rules at the pool. They say you're supposed to shower for you jumping one. But exactly, I think it's you don't even really have to post on the rule board. I think it's just everybody knows, not the poop in the pool. I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't think people do clearly.
Speaker 1: This is just me. Officer pulls over driver who was completely drunk and naked. This comes out of Tacoma, Washington, where this this off duty officer was on his way home and he noticed that there was this car that was using the shoulder as like an actual driving lane. But he couldn't get a hold of the state police. So he's like, okay, fine, I'll go ahead and do it myself. Then, so he lights this car up. They eventually stop. When he gets up there, he's like, whoa, hey, this guy got no clothes on. Uh, And then he noticed that he was also wasted. That's when they did the little breath of lizer. He blew a point to one and they went ahead and took him in for the You.
Speaker 6: What are you doing?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: People that drive on the shoulder, I think are just that's a wild thing to do short of an emergency. Exactly short of an emergency, but you don't know if someone's about to pull.
Speaker 1: Over, right, that is wild to do. Hazards that are on the side on the shoulder right there. You spare tires or mufflers or whatever.
Speaker 6: I can't imagine anything.
Speaker 4: Is that much of an emergency that you need to drive on the shoulder in your Mazda.
Speaker 1: My guess is that this person was on a booty call and they're like, hurt, you need to get here now. So that's why they were driving naked and n't even get to that. I've never driven naked, no half naked, for sure. I just my my shorts, you know, no shirt, no no flip flops.
Speaker 4: Or crocks, So just shorts on. Okay, Yeah, I'm driven with no shirt on, lindsay.
Speaker 8: I've driven in a bathing suit, but no shirt on? Oh, a shirt on bathing suit?
Speaker 1: Have you ever driven with no shirt on?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 1: Bathing suit topet, no shirt, just completely nay, no coverage. She clearly we're not playing long all right.
Speaker 4: Man dies after being swept over waterfall in Yosemite National Park. Man is dead after he fell over a six hundred foot waterfall. The twenty two year old died last Saturday at Yosemite National Park, Nevada fall. A witness who is a former volunteer lifeguard, tells the News she saw the man get into the water upstream at the rushing waterfall. She jumped in to the water in an attempt to save him, and she nearly almost drowned. Another witness extended a walking stick into the water, which she was able to grab onto to avoid going over herself.
Speaker 6: The Sheriff's office.
Speaker 4: Identified the victim Monday and says the family was with him in the park.
Speaker 1: His body has been recovered from the water. Damn six hundred feet Huh.
Speaker 4: People think like they see those type of things and they're like, oh, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Water's so unpredictable, man. Yeah, And you don't know what's at the bottom of that, right, that's a six hundred foot fall. You think it's water, it's safe. Well, you don't feel like concrete when you hit exactly, and then you gotta worry about the rocks and trees and whatnots.
Speaker 4: And the churning underneath. Movies, man, they make you think you can jump off a waterfall and.
Speaker 1: Live right, or just paddle backwards. Right.
Speaker 4: People don't realize the amount of energy that is near the edge of a waterfall pulling it over.
Speaker 6: Yeah, wild man, I know.
Speaker 4: Down at Flint Creek they have a spillway. It's not really a waterfall, but it's like a spillway, and underneath that there's a ton of energy and you can drown there. Yeah, and that's just a spillway. It's like maybe maybe six feet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you imagine a six hundred foot waterfall. No, No, well, I blame I blame. I blame daredevils and movies, right, because he used to show him they'd get in the barrel and go over the Niagara Falls. Yeah, right, and some of them would survive, most of them would not. Who do you think the last person to go over Niagara Falls and a barrel was? Oh, like, I don't know the name, I'll just call him Tom. Sure. Yeah, a year, I would say, probably like nineteen forty six. No, it's got to be sooner than that, right.
Speaker 8: In the late sixties, almost, say nineteen eighty three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sixties and eighties.
Speaker 6: We we got nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 4: So the first tempt uh was a school teacher in nineteen oh one. She went over the falls in an oak barrel as part of a stunt to attempt to bring her financial security. Then there have been plenty of daredevil attempts. Hall of Fame baseballer player Ed Dellardi. He died after accidentally going over the falls while intoxicated.
Speaker 2: Look fuck.
Speaker 4: Daredevil William red Hill and fifty one died. They've issued obviously saying it's completely illegal to do. There's many fines up to twenty five thousand dollars. The American Falls were diverted in sixty nine. Two bodies were found. Oh no, kidding, because they didn't even know who these people, like, there was anybody in there.
Speaker 6: You got you crazy man?
Speaker 1: Yeah on all that. You ever been around a waterfall that large?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, I want to say I've been to this one, the Nevada Falls, because we used to go to Yosemite ask kids a lot, and we'd go camping out there. But I can't.
Speaker 4: So there's a I went to Colorada Springs last year with my mom, and there's a thing called the Seven Falls, okay, and it's owned by like a resort. I think it's called the Broad Moor or something like that. Seven Falls, and it is. It's a giant waterfall, but it hits seven tiers on the way. It's insane. The energy on it. You get to walk up right, And I went ahead and walked all the way up. It took forever and you but you walk on a staircase right next to the waterfall and you feel the energy in the wind and all that. And that's not even close to Niagara Falls. Yeah, I'm looking at pictures. Those steps look pretty steep. I'm good on that. Yeah, but the waterfall, the steps, all right, I forget the waterfall.
Speaker 1: I'm not going down the steps. All right. We got to take a break. We'll be back. Morning, Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 8: Join us at Roosevelts from six until eight this Thursday with Corp's Light for cleats and cold Ones. Your chance to have a cold one with us and win a trip to a live Souccer match.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Gimpie, Hell, good morning Corbyn. You want to see Journey on their final Frontier tour. Yeah, right, October eight. That'd be okay. So I'm gonna help you up with pair of tickets. Alls you gotta do is click on the contest. Have right, dear, I'll the free I hurt radio time for best and worst of the weekend.
Speaker 4: What's the best thing that happened to you this weekend and the worst thing that happened to you this weekend, bmm mass and whatever that is to eight two, nine, four five? What's the best and what's the worst? Lindsay, what's the best and worst of your weekend?
Speaker 8: Well, my weekend was a bit longer. It started on Thursday. It was my anniversary seventeen years married to my husband, Kevin, and he surprised me with an airbnb at Lake Fort Gibson where we keep our boats, and it was the best and worst. We got there early on Thursday and the airbnb was beautiful and we decided we were going to spend the day at the airbnb and getting everything situated. And on Thursday evening, you know, a storm rolled through and in our airbnb, we had a big picture window. So we're sitting on the couch watching the storm and all of a sudden, I mean, it was just we expected to just heavy showers, right Well, all of a sudden the wind shifted and Kevin said we better get away from this window, and it was just massive and about i'd say anywhere from seven to ten minutes later, we hear emergency sirens and he's like, the rain dies down, and he says, let's go drive down to the marina and check on our.
Speaker 6: Boat with the sirens running.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean the rain.
Speaker 8: Had died down, and we knew that it wasn't like no, it was emergency crew sirens, trucks. So we drive down there and sure enough there are emergency crews there because at Whitehorn Cove where we keep our boat. I know, there was a lot of people on Facebook saying, oh my gosh, the marina is gone. It blew away, and no it did not. But if you're looking from the shore, you see where the marina is in bar and then there is a a ramp, a dock ramp to get to everything, and on to the left of the dock ramp there are bathrooms, and the bathrooms and dock ramp itself detached. So emergency crews had to come and rescue seventeen people that were on inside the bar and restaurant at the marina. The wind came and busted out a window inside the bar and inside the restaurant, and so those people needed to be rescued.
Speaker 5: They were able to get the.
Speaker 8: Bathrooms back and the dock ramp back and attach them the next day and all those people ended up getting rescued. So kudos to their their fire department their local fire department down there in Wagner.
Speaker 5: And at white Horn Cove. I mean amazing that crew, but very scary.
Speaker 8: Our slip down there normally faces north and it now faces west above our boat. It is now the only with the sun roof because the wind tore the roof right off above our boat, and there was a locker in front of our boat that had the wind blown it right over. Luckily, no damage was done to our boat. There was lots of debris inside, so we spent about two and a half hours on Friday just cleaning out our boat. There was a bird's nest inside.
Speaker 6: This feels like luck like this is good news that nothing happened to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, yeah for sure. For sure.
Speaker 8: Lots of screws from the roof we found inside, but yeah, no damage to it, just cleaning it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that sounds like great news.
Speaker 5: Yeah for sure. But yeah it's they got a lot of work to do.
Speaker 8: Their gas doc had seen some damage, so they're going to be repairing for a while on there.
Speaker 4: Besting works the weekend. What's the best thing that happened this weekend? And the worst thing that happened this weekend? Bmmmss and whatever that is to eight two, nine, four five. Give me what's the best and what's the worst?
Speaker 1: Oh, I guess the best was definitely a Rock the River festival down at Spirow Hot Campgrounds over the weekend. We got down there late Friday nights because we had the cleats and cold ones there, so, uh, Friday night we just kind of hung out, you know, went and washed a little bit of the shovels and basically just partied that Friday night, you know, passed out, woke up early. I got up at like five thirty Saturday morning, right and started drinking at five thirty in the morning and didn't stop all day long. Ended up falling asleep and the hammock woke up Sunday morning between two trees, which was pretty awesome. You know, it was great weather for it.
Speaker 6: Like, what time do you think you fell asleep?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: I don't know why? One two pm?
Speaker 1: Am? Oh okay, yeah, we said he started at five thirty. I didn't get that, okay, yeah, no, no, no, we just we just hung out all day, you know, and grilled some foods. And the worst part of it is we didn't get to float like we wanted to because the river was just moving way too fast for anybody, so they called the floats off. All right, well, I guess we'll just sit here and hang out, which is exactly what we did, you know, and just really just enjoyed the entire weekend. It was a pretty awesome time. I did some stuff outside on on Sunday, and I think you were probably gone by them, but I was like, this is hot. Yeah. We we got up early, you know. I peeled myself out of the hammock. Oh I don't know, like nine o'clock or something like that, and we gathered up all our stuff and then and headed on back to town. And that that my friend. As soon as I unloaded the car, laid down on the couch and that is where I stayed all day Sunday, like literally just slept. I woke up long enough make some dinner, eat that, and then laid back down, was watching TV, passed out on the couch again, and I was like I woke up, but like I was like eight something. I was like, okay, I should I should probably be going to my bed right, Go back to bed, Go back to bed. And that's where I That's where I ended my day.
Speaker 4: Good time, best and worst of the weekend. What's the best thing that happened this weekend? And the worst thing that happened this weekend? BMMS and whatever that is to eight, two, nine, four or five.
Speaker 6: Best of the weekend?
Speaker 1: Uh? For me, I finished the third book of the Dungeon Crawler Carl series, So pretty excited about that. It's like five hundred and twelve pages or something. So is there anymore? Is that the last? Oh? No, there's six more books? Really? Oh yeah, so you're on to number four.
Speaker 6: I already started the fourth time. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then, uh, the worst part was I was moving some stuff around in my garage and I didn't see the end of fake Christmas tree sticking out the metal poll and it ripped part of the skin off my shin.
Speaker 1: Oh no, and it hurt. Wait fine, right, I was like, eh, right. And then because I actually forgot about it, and then I was showering and looked down and there was red and I was like, because it was still bleeding, sock was all red. That sucks. Yeah, Peter Griffin moment.
Speaker 4: I mean, the blood in the shower is more of a concern to me than you shouldn't be bleeding that long. No, No, best and worst of the weekend. What's the best thing that happened to you this weekend and the worst thing that happened to you this weekend. Best of the weekend went to my niece's wedding. Worst cut my own hair. Now I'm some burnt on my head? Colors too much, did you?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 4: Let's see best and worst of the weekend. Best Rush got to introduce my daughter to the joys of Rush. Worst, the show and the weekend are over. Ps anaka Nals is a badass. That's the female drummer.
Speaker 1: She's no Neil Peart. She is not Peart, but pretty good.
Speaker 4: Best of the weekend going with my old lady to the Pottawatamee Family Reunion Festival and experiencing her native culture. Worst of the weekend all the bug bites from the camping at the festival.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: Bug bugs will quickly get me to not be a part of something fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm surprised I didn't wake up eight to f you know, because I fell asleep in the hammock outside.
Speaker 4: We go to the beach, right if we go down to golf shores or whatever, and I love it, but I can't walk in the sand because the little sand mites or whatever they love me, and it drives me crazy. And then I get in bed and I feel like they're still on me. Best and worst of the weekend. The best and worst of the weekend. My wife helped me get on our laptop to look for a job. Worst of the weekend, asking Ai to lie for me. I have not had a job in twenty five years. I'm a stay at home dad needing help to get out there and get paid. Man, I'd love to help you.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 4: I know people are hiring. What are you willing to do? And don't say anything.
Speaker 1: Right because we know that's a lie.
Speaker 4: Yes, there's always something you won't do. Best celebrated my son's first birthday. Worst didn't get much sleep over the weekend. M somebody said the marine cabling to prevent it from FLOIDA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love four blucks Mere. Okay, yeah, Well.
Speaker 4: In the only place I got damage this weekend. There's a couple of places. We got home Friday and I saw those. There's a natire hidden towards us, and I was like, oh, this is great.
Speaker 1: Right when I get home all that, but it totally dissipated before I got here, but nice. It happened all around and was not exclusive to that area. As the weather is around here. Best rock the river, worst rock the river. It sucked this year. Sorry, not sorry again, you go to those things.
Speaker 4: It's also about the culture of it, right, hanging out with your friends, being outside, being on the river. Lucky it wasn't flooded, right, could be way worse. It could have been way worse. Uh, all right, we gotta take a break. We got tickets to give away to see guns N' Roses. Guns n' Roses going to be over at the thunder Ridge Nature Arena in Ridgedale, Missouri, on September twelfth.
Speaker 1: Take a break and we'll be back. That you're listening to the big man, well cool, and he says here led Jonathon says that he will send housing bill Trump. I'll Speaker Mike Janson said that he's sending the bipartisan housing bill to President Trump to day. Johnson made the comments during his appearance on the news after Trump canceled a planned signing of the bill last week. The legislation is meant to cut away some of the red tape and make it easier to build homes. Sailed through the House and Senate and was set to be signed by Trump last week before the ceremony was canceled. Now, in a post on the Old Truth Social Trump said that he wouldn't sign the bill unless the Save Act was passed. The voting bill would require an ID in order to vote. What else we got here? Amazon FTC settlement has a July deadline. Amazon customers have under a month left to file a claim in the company's two point five billion dollars settlement with the Federal Trade Commission. Those who are eligible may receive up to fifty one dollars. The settlement comes out from a twenty twenty three line not pay my cable bill? Right, let's see here? Oh yeah, this is all said? Of that THEBA alleging Amazon coerced consumers into enrolling in prime subscriptions and then made it hard to cancel. Isn't the kind of what they all do? Exactly? Yeah? What else we got here? Mangionees federal hearing is set for today. Prosecutors and defense attorneys for the ACUS CEO killer Luigi Menone will be in federal courts to discuss proposed questionnaires for potential jewors Mangioni is facing both federal and state charges for the December twenties twenty four Mari Deir of United Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson on the Manhattan sidewalk. Both sides are also expected to discuss details about the trial's schedule. Manngione state trial is sept for September, while the federal trial takes place next year. And then lastly here Oklahoma law enforcement officer nominated to be the next director of ICE. President Trump's had that he nominated Oklahoma law enforcement officer Lance Schreyer to be the next director of the Department of Immigrations and Customs Enforcement. President made the announcement on his social media platform on the twenty seventh and the post. President Trump said that Schreyer has real operational experience and proven leadership with decades of experience locking up the worst of the worst, including spearheading the two to eighty seven g law enforcement partnerships with ICE. Says that Schroyer still needs to be firm by Senate. President Trump and Secretary Mark Wayne Mullen are both urging Senate to confirm him. Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning, Corbin.
Speaker 8: You may have got a notification from your free iHeartRadio app about your two hundred and fifty thousand dollars giveaway.
Speaker 5: Did you get the keyword? If not, that's okay.
Speaker 8: You've got another keyword coming up at eleven o'clock this morning, and then again at two o'clock and another chance at five o'clock. We're giving away twenty five hundred dollars today and you could win it and use it to get away see the sites, the city's the landmarks. As America turns two hundred and fifty again, your next chance to win happens at eleven o'clock. You hear that keyword, enterit at kmod dot com or on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Good luck, Good morning Gimpie, Good morning Corbyn. Don't forget to join us this Thursday for our next stop and our cleats and cold Woo Store're going to be at Roosevelts from six to eight. Come on by, get your nice cool course, lie sign up to get your tickets to time that live soccer match again. That's Roosevelt's this Thursday.
Speaker 4: All right, time for our listeners are awesome. We like chatting with a listener and sharing part of their lives with us and join us on the line right now is Brian?
Speaker 6: Hey, Brian, how are you?
Speaker 9: Yeah? How you doing?
Speaker 1: Good man?
Speaker 6: Brian?
Speaker 4: Uh says you're You're forty years old, married seven years. How did you meet your wife?
Speaker 9: We met online on plenty of fish dot com.
Speaker 1: Okay, and uh was that your your first cast?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah. I was trying to get my life together back then and I wanted to be ready to start dating. And I finally got my life together and started dating, and that was my first step. I really went actively going out to bars and drinking and doing all the crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 9: I worked a lot, and I just wanted to see what was out there and I found I thought it was a very beautiful woman online and she messages me and we went from there and turned into a wonderful wife with two kids, a business, and we're just taking it day by day having a great time, you know, living life, being parents, being married, running the business.
Speaker 1: What was it like? What was that first day? Where did you take her for your first date?
Speaker 9: We went to a Blue Turtle tavern. Her cousin actually owns that and she felt safe there, you know, with her cousin. So when we met the first time, being online. I guess, you know, we've met there and we've talked and met for the first time in person, and since then they just took off we inseparatebol you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that makes sense, go to a place that she's tried to put her a little at ease.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, definitely. I wanted to, you know, I wanted to be right, I don't I don't want her to be scared, and so I mean we just did the way she wanted to do and it turned out great. I mean, she's tashous and that's what I love about her.
Speaker 6: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: It says here that you own Weber's root Beer with your wife. How long have you owned it?
Speaker 9: About five years now?
Speaker 6: And how did you.
Speaker 1: Get the opportunity to purchase it five years ago?
Speaker 9: Well, it was we were right around behind COVID was going on. We were building a house, and she was working for her dad full time, and she was more like the manager of the place. You know, she's been her whole wife, so she knows what she's doing up there, and she's kind of a manager, just making sure everything was running great for her parents.
Speaker 1: And we had.
Speaker 9: One day her dad decided that he was just gonna I'm going to retire and sell the billy. I want to give you the opportunity to buy it from me, and we'll give it to you a fair deal for market value the property, and it'll be come with everything in it, and we just pay him for the next thirteen point three three years a certain amount of money. It has no interest. And you know, I was just like, man, that's that's a lot of work. I really I don't know about it, but I just wanted to be my mom and boss got tired of being told what to do by other people, and so we decided just to take it on. And it was very hard first couple of years trying to figure everything out. We never really ran a restaurant. I mean it there's a lot involved. And we're just now starting to get it on through control mode where everything's starting to everything's easier for us and all. I'm taking the family life a little better. We had a new more baby when we took over, so that was even harder.
Speaker 4: I mean, taking on a business is one thing. Taking on a legendary business in the community is a whole other. What did you underestimate about running a business?
Speaker 9: What I underestimated about running the business was the customers. The customers that we have are the most amazing people. Everybody loves us, and they come in there and they love to talk to us, and everybody just has an amazing story. And my wife keeps me away from the windows because I like to talk, and I will be slowing up the whole line or whatever because I'm talking to one customer.
Speaker 1: You know, this is me.
Speaker 9: I love to talk to people. And our customers are just awesome, every single one of them. We have guys that come in there every single day that they come in there every single day for the last thirty forty years. I mean, we just it's a whole other culture, you know. And uh but a lot of other things though I had estimated, was being able to remember stuff because I made EHD and to remember to keep everything stuck and everything coming when I needed to be there, you know, like the bread and the meat, every little thing down, the salt packets and stalls and everything else. Like I'm constantly just out crabb and running out of this run out of this run out that. So I got to prioritize things like that. I got to stop what I'm doing and I gotta make orders, and it's just it's hard to keep up with all of it, but we do it. I mean, it's it's getting easier and easier for figuring it out. But the main thing is to keep the quality the same. You want to keep the group beer, everything the same exactly it was for And the only thing we've done we added a few next extra items like some Pride items like fried pickles, potato fries and a few other things that we have fresh cut French fries, we have homemade onion rings that we do every single day fresh, and all the meats fresh. We get it daily from Tulsa Beef here Tulsa. But when you come to Weathers, you got one of the owners on the grill. No matter what time of day you come in, any day of the week, Me and my wife will be there on the grill making sure that your food is got passion behind it. We care about it like when we cook it. We make sure we do our best and keep it consistently the same. And if it's not right, and we'll just completely throw it away and remake it for you, you know. And if we've got a problem and I messed up, which we do a lot. I'm not going to say we don't. I don't have a problem fixing it. Bring it back to me. A lot of people like to wait a week or two and tell us, you know, which is fine. I guess I have to go back and look on the cameras and the register and make sure they are actually a custom or. But I'm not. I'm not going to tell you no, I messed up your burger a week ago. I'm gonna figure it out. If you're worthy there, I'm gonna take care of you. So it's just a lot of customer service involved things to try to keep everybody happy, and it's hard. Sure, I don't want to be happy. A lot of the times, you know, they want to come in there and throw a tantrum like a five year old, and I'm sitting there offering them, hey, I'm going to remake it for you. I'm going to give you a refund for it, and I want to make you happy. But they're like, oh no, I want that. I'm never coming back here again, and then get stormed out and they can see it in front of people.
Speaker 1: Child is right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's when you have a business man, you've got to deal with people, and that's that's not easy, it says here you also occasionally have to deal with homeless people in that area where Weber's is. What's one of the memories that sticks out in your brain? Or are is situations that you remember quite easily about dealing with some homeless people in that area.
Speaker 9: Well, one of them was that you had a guy coming in and started like kneeling down next to a customer's car right there on the front window there, and he was watching them. This guy was just kneeled down next to the guy's tires, staring at it intensely, just looking at the love nets like he was about to make up to him. I mean, it was really strange. And this guy went out there to start cussing him off. He went off, got crazy. I'm getting all away from my car, you know. I'm sitting here watching this guy and I've seen him previously, and he has a machete on his tip. And this guy stands up and turns around and he has a machete in his hand. This guy is a customer walks up behind him and I was about to put his hand on his shoulder, and I ran out there and stopped him and I grabbed him and pulled him back inside and locked the door, and his bumb turned around APACHHETI in his hand. I said, Man, leave these guys along. It's you have insurance on your car. Your family needs you to come home at night. Don't mess with them. Just let them be. If they pop or tire. Hell, I'll even pay for it, just to keep the stafe. But you know, they went out there acting crazy and I had to go out there and snatch him up because he's about to get his head blacked off. This guy was a side the path with the machete, and that's all the main ones for me, really.
Speaker 4: I mean, machete is not something when you took over the job, you were like, you know what, I'm pretty sure that I'll never have to deal with a machete.
Speaker 6: That probably wasn't something that hit your your radar.
Speaker 7: Did it.
Speaker 9: With the bums, because I've been around previously with my wife and my son that was born at the time that he pretty much grew up in Weber's before we took it over.
Speaker 1: He had.
Speaker 9: A little placement in there, and whenever COVID hit with the lobby got shut down and we had to do takeout orders only, and that was his play area up there, you know, And so I was like, okay, and I'm dealing with the bums and having my kids up there. It's hard, like I want to keep them safe, and you just never know what's going to happen. Guys show up and the lobby with knives, machetes, acting crazy, throwing stuff. But yeah, it gets pretty intensive sometimes and it's hard to cheap Folco all of it because it's just they come out of nowhere, you know, and it is everything's cool all of a sudden, kind of bumming there acting crazy.
Speaker 1: What about the menu?
Speaker 4: Give me something like you've been messing with, like a secret burger you've been trying to put together.
Speaker 6: Do you get to experiment on stuff like that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm a statuado heart. I love to eat. I'm six three two and seventy pounds. I've had like gall bladder removed, which is allowing me to eat and not getting weight right now. So I'm eating. I probably eat five six burgers a day, a half pounders at least, just when you work all day long and you're busy, you know, I got a sneaker burger in here, and there, but my favorite ones that I've been kind of working on. It's kind of been like a Western bacon cheeseburger type deal with cheddar, barbecue sauce and the bacon and the onion ring on it and everything. Yeah, it is very very good. And this is one of my personal favorites. I might that out one day, but uh, my favorite one right now is our Okie Burger, which I came up with a while back seeing everybody who was looking for a place to find an Okie Burger and I there's just a few places I had sided to find. Hey, I'm going to make my own version of it, and it turned out to be a really big hit. We sell a lot of them, and we're actually on this Burger Burger or Onion Burger trail right now. There's a little deal where it has all the locations and all the restaurants participating with the Oakie Union Burgers, and you go to each one you can get a sticker and whatnot, and we're one of the lit on the list there. That turned out to be a really good decision on that burger because we make I mean, we sell a lot of them. It's competing with our quarter pound cheeseburger, which is our number one seller, And it's this neck and neck with them. And I feel like if I came out with this other burger, I think that'd be right up there with them too. It's just the time. I got so much going on. I got a list of stuff to do with millions of miles long, you know. And that's the least of our poority list right now. So remember, I get time on wheelball that kind of thing out.
Speaker 1: Oh, that'll be awesome. Let me.
Speaker 4: I want to ask you about this. It says you got knocked out by a count. Now, were you procuring meats to make burgers? Or was this before you owned a Webers?
Speaker 9: Oh this is way before then, before I even knew what Webers was. But I feel like this cow had an evening in his mind that he knew one day I was going to be cooking him on a grill or something like that.
Speaker 1: You know, I was.
Speaker 9: We were out there drinking, you know, I was a teenager. I was probably like sixteen years old, just having a few drinks, doing stupid teenager stuff, you know. And we're over here, we build a bonfire by the pond. Before dark. This cow was over here by the fence, and there was a whole one he looked he was trying to get out. So I went over there, and I was kind of drunk, and I scared the crap out of it, and it tried to jump over the fence, and somehow it was all four of its legs got between the top two wires and it slipped over and got hung up. I was like, oh crap, So I ran and grabbed some wirecutters. I wanted to go cut it and get it out. As soon as I cut the wires as instantly that hit me right in the head and knocking me out cold.
Speaker 6: Did you then kill the cow and eat it?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 9: No, We let that one go. I didn't want to mess with him no more. He had he had a grudge against me already.
Speaker 4: Right, what about the it says here you had a situation when you were flying with your dad.
Speaker 6: Now, are you guys in a commercial airline or do what.
Speaker 1: Do you fly? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, oh he was. He doesn't fly anym or due to a couple of strokes he's had. But we actually lived on an airport community north of Tulsa, and my dad lives across the runway from me. On the runway. He has the hanger with the airplanes and stuff, and we actually have an airplane over there that he is giving me because he can't fly no more. And me and him actually kind of built it together. And I just have to get my hours and go fly with an instructor and all have my license. But the planes that we were flying were personal. There were a small tail dragger called it the Caflon, and they were aerobatic, and uh, we used to go flying after school every day. My dad had come pick me up and we go fly, like every day. That's what he loved to do, and I love to go with him. And we went flying and we go to post. Oh sorry, go ahead, No, that's right.
Speaker 1: I was just what was the situation that happened while you guys were flying?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's all I was gonna say. I was, Hey, we put the Pogue Airport and landed and got fuel, which was a normal thing for us because they always had the cheaper fuel out there in Sandsprings for some reason, and we go that went there all the time, and I guess they had a new guy out there on the ram filling up planes. And we went and got fuel and went inside and got a candy bar and a drink, and we came back out and we took off, and my dad's crazy. I mean, he loves the aerobatics, so so if he wouldn't even give me a warning, we'd just be taken off and all of a sudden, we're upside down. We're inverted, you know, doing the roles or whatever. And that's one thing he did, and we feel we got up high and up. He flipped it over and fueled started running down the fuselage and we're about to pass out from the fumes and he's yelling at me. Helped me hold this door open. We're about to pass out and I need air in here, like and so we were holding the door open and we had to make an emergency landing, and it was just it was crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 9: Things like that. I guess the guy crossed threaded the gas cabinet and put it on correctly, and soon we went upside down and just started pouring fuel down the fuselage and it's covered the windows and the doors, and he got pretty intense there.
Speaker 1: For a minute.
Speaker 4: Right, if I had a dime for every time someone's crossed the thread my fuel cap and fuels ran down my fuselage, you.
Speaker 1: Know, dude. Oh yeah, it's cool to talk to you, man. I appreciate you taking the time. We love Weber's. I've been there a bunch. I know, Gimbey's been there a bunch, and the root beer is always famous and people should go down there on Peoria and try it out. And good luck with everything. Man, I appreciate you taking the time to talk to.
Speaker 9: Us, not a bubb And one thing I do want to say about our root beer is that we actually make it here, source all the ingredients. It's all homemade from scratch, buy me personally. And one thing that bothers me a lot about the restaurants that say they make their own root here is they don't. They buy the concentrate, which is a commercial brand, and they mix the sugar and water. We actually make it here. This is still the same exact recipe ninety over one hundred and thirty years ago. Is let me agin, but it's still the same recipe and it's still made by me, the owner of weapons. Still homemade. So I just wanted to put that out there. And a lot of people say that we don't make our own root here or whatever's commercial, it's not. It's homemade.
Speaker 6: One of the things we love about it. Man, thank you so much for taking the time.
Speaker 9: Oh, thank you, guys. Appreciated.
Speaker 4: All right, buddy, we'll see you later. That's our listeners are awesome. We're going to take a break and we'll be back. I like I like music festivals.
Speaker 1: You guys like music festival? Oh no, it's the worst thing ever.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 6: It tend to be a good time, right.
Speaker 1: They tend to be filled with excitement. And you do all you can to plan to be a part of the music festival.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 4: Don't let anything get in the way, right, I kind of keep your calendar clear. Some people book about nine months out. They plan that, right, buy their tickets.
Speaker 1: Start buying their outfits, right, whatever.
Speaker 6: And though I've never been to one, I know that festivals are just the same, right.
Speaker 4: And there was a festival in Michigan called the Electric Forest Festival, and they found a dead newborn in a porta potty there.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I mean you can't let anything in the way, No, not even birth. Apparently an employee of the restroom vending company found.
Speaker 4: It when they were doing the routine maintenance. I'll let you put those people together. It's a four day music festival that is sold out every year. It's unknown the age of the newborn. They don't really have any leads or clues or anything like that because I don't know. You can't go check the film, right. They don't have a lot of security cameras out there. You're going to rely on the person who come forward, right, or someone to go where'd you lose all that weight?
Speaker 1: Right? Or why do you need medical attention?
Speaker 5: What if they didn't know they were pregnant.
Speaker 1: I know people say this is a thing.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 1: I just have a hard time getting my head there. But I also don't have ovaries and don't go through period, so contrary to popular belief, right, I know it happened.
Speaker 6: We know what happens, right.
Speaker 1: But I feel like, you know the difference between a mass of so then then a baby coming out maybe so, I don't know. I've never given birth though, like Corbyn.
Speaker 5: And I too feel like it is impossible. But I've seen it. I didn't know I was. It was a show.
Speaker 8: I don't know if it's still on, but there have been and they go into the hospital and they don't look pregnant and they have and they say to have normal periods and there was never a sign, and then they come out of the hospital with a newborn baby. So maybe they did go in with into that porta potty with stomach cramps and confuse them and they were actually contractions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean the sheer amount of blood that would follow that, right, you would think would cause concern or fluid. Yeah, right, yeah.
Speaker 4: Now I was reading the comments section and somebody commented, we went to lots of music festivals in the seventies eighties.
Speaker 1: We never heard of anyone having kids in porta potties.
Speaker 4: It was wild, But nobody even thought about any thing like that because women would treat a small hue, wouldn't treat a small human like that, to which I say, you're lying, right, You just didn't know and it didn't become news.
Speaker 1: Yeah. This is giving birth in an odd place, in a bathroom and then ditching the baby somewhere is nothing really new, No, I ne'ver read plenty of stories like that before, and I know where they throw them in the trash can or whatever, right, which is just disgusting. Right, what about the people she was with? If that happens to you.
Speaker 6: You can't keep that to yourself.
Speaker 1: No, unless you didn't know, right, or you're scared. I could see that scared, especially if you're doing all you can to have as much time as you can, how fun as you can at the venue, right, and you wouldn't shrink in size immediately. No, not everybody has twins, right, Not everybody's you know, passing Plymouth Rock.
Speaker 6: So it is possible that she had it and still looked a little.
Speaker 1: Pregnant, especially if she was a hefty goal. You know, the weight is already the look is already there. It's one thing if you're taking a bean pole right and then losing that mass. But if you're a if you're a hefty chick, you're gonna like normal.
Speaker 4: And if I doubt doubt the companions, let's just say it's her boyfriend, husband, whatever is checking her to make sure she still has the same silhouette constantly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you're you know, well, you're at a music festival, a festival. Who knows what you're already on or not?
Speaker 5: Or did it say in the story how old they still born?
Speaker 4: Look, No, they don't know. They're saying neonatal. Yeah, So teeny tiny neonate is what the police call it. Okay, this as a newborn infant who is four weeks old or younger. Oh yeah, because I don't know how you approximate. It could have been premature too, right, but four weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and and to to to drop that and then just go right back to the party like nothing ever happened. I hear.
Speaker 4: You don't disagree. Women are incredibly incredibly resilient to things. Their ability to hide stuff, and I don't mean that in a nefarious way. Women by nature love making everybody else happy, So their ability to pack it down until they're alone or in a shower or whatever.
Speaker 1: Right, lendsy you. You're the only one that's given birth between the three of us. Does that take a lot of energy out of you? Oh yeah, that's kind of what I thought.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, but I'm thinking if someone if that baby they found an importa potty was four weeks old, that maybe someone knew they were pregnant and they took the abortion pill.
Speaker 5: And no, so they were passing.
Speaker 1: That's not the way it works. That's not the way it works.
Speaker 5: It kind of is.
Speaker 1: No, it's not how would you get to kill well? Yeah, you still have to have a diagnose. They don't.
Speaker 6: Don't just hand it out like it's candy.
Speaker 5: No, but you can get a prescription for it by a doctor, and you can you can get it sent to you.
Speaker 1: But again, you have to have a doctor that's willing to break the law like that. I think it's probably more common than what you think. You said, this is a Michigan A criminal is a criminal doctor. Sure, but that would be the anomaly, like dramatic anomaly. Right, you said this was a Michigan. Yes, abortions legal and el state at all stages of pregnancy in Michigan with no date mandated, just national limits or waiting periods. When they say all stages, that means even like third trimester, right, Yeah, Like that looked like a baby, Okay, And so maybe it is possible, Maybe it is possible that there's a doctor out there that she's like, listen, I can't, I can't, I can't do it. I'm in this thought I could can't do it, and you're like, okay, well here you go.
Speaker 4: I maybe it's that. Also, maybe it's not right what they thought, right, They didn't know.
Speaker 1: They didn't realize that this was a baby. That was coming out. Is that what you mean? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Or if somebody texting they were tripping balls.
Speaker 1: That's possible too, and just were like, whoa man, I feel like I was giving birth in there. Well that's because you were, ma'am.
Speaker 4: These are these type of stories, are the ones that being a police officer, first responder, or in this case, a toilet cleaner. Yeah, that traumatizes you, man, that eats a little part of your soul away. You don't sleep, you have nightmares, right, I would think I would.
Speaker 1: How how long till you go back to work? If you're the porta potty cleaner that that discovered this, I'm done? Yeah, that's your last one.
Speaker 6: I gotta get.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm just guessing.
Speaker 4: I'm already hinging Teeter Totter, and whether I'm gonna continue this career right right, unless it's my company, Yeah, of course, right, I'm Teeter Tottering.
Speaker 6: I'll go find something else.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm with you on that one.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna go ahead and work at McDonald's. Keep.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go ahead and pick up dog crap, all right. The chance of you finding a newborn there teeny tiny huh? All right, we gotta take a break.
Speaker 1: We'll be back of the Big Man Morning Show. Is Ne Good Morning Lindsay, Good Morning Corbyn.
Speaker 8: Happy thirty fifth porn Star Birthday to Miss Jay Taylor. Watch This Girl next Door in Boning Buddies, Creepy Peep Show three, and the Library is now closed. She is a self Pleasurer of the Year award winner.
Speaker 1: Good Morning Gimpie, how Good Morning Corby. He wants the chill Us seats in the house we got. I'm gonna call them the silver Seat. We're gonna hook you up at four front row tickets to shows at the Cove and Sign River Spirit Cacina. How do you get in on that? Simple click on the free on the contest tap right there on the free iHeartRadio Join us.
Speaker 4: In the studio now is Jeff Hensley of Hensley and Associates. Hey Jeff, how are you.
Speaker 7: I'm doing well? Are you?
Speaker 4: Jeff's here to answer questions about family law. So that can be anything from custody arrangements to maybe you want to take your kids away from your divorced husband. Mini scenarios exist in family law. That's why he's in the studio to answer yours. Feel free to call us eight three three four six oh kmo D. You can email show at kmod dot com, or you can text BMMS and whatever your question is to eight two nine four five like this one we just got. If I'm awarded half of my husband's four one K, can I use it to pay bills without being penalized by the irs? Also, can I take him to small claims court if he doesn't pay bills that he's ordered to?
Speaker 7: Okay, So the first part the four one k, the answer is no. The reason being is because you have options. I mean, if you if you want to take your portion of the four one k and roll it over into another four one K or an IRA of some sort, then you don't face any penalties. But if you cash it out to pay bills and things like that, then you will face a penalty. There's nothing the state can do or anything that's that's a federal thing. You can't that's controlled by.
Speaker 1: That has to stay in a four to one k scenario.
Speaker 7: Right right, right without taking any penalties.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 7: So those are your options. As far as him not paying bills, it's not small claims. What we do is what's called a contempt of citation. Citation of contempt. Got to get my brain on straight. It's called the citation of contempt. And and what we do there is as we say, look, he was ordered to pay these, he has failed to do so he now how needs to be held in contempt of court or indirect contempt of court so that he can be forced to pay this. And of course if the court finds that he willfully failed to pay bills, then attorney's fees could be awarded under the law too, So you wouldn't want to know. Small claims. They don't deal with that. If it's an order from a decree, then we deal with it in famuel oil court and we contempt them.
Speaker 6: Jeff Finsley's in the studio.
Speaker 4: If you have a question about family law eight three three four six, oh KMOD, you can text bmms and whatever your question is to eight two nine four five or email show at kmod dot com.
Speaker 1: Someone says, I'm not sure where to start here. My husband told me last night he wants a divorce. We've been married eleven years. I don't know what I'm supposed to do first.
Speaker 7: Well, the first step is to give us a call so we can go over everything that's going on and get your story and figure out what the next step should be. I mean, every case is different. I mean you can talk to your ends and things like that, but you'll find out. I think that everybody's case is a little different. It's because there are different people involved. But I mean step one is always to reach out and ask questions. Okay, don't go looking on the internet, you know, as far as trying to figure out all the answers yourself and things like that, call people like us, call us at Hinsley and Associates so that we can answer any and all questions that you have and then put together a game plan for you moving forward, so we can get that divorce taken care of and get you taken care of.
Speaker 4: What about if they have children or if he's already talked to a lawyer, Well, I.
Speaker 7: Mean, if you talked to a lawyer, that's fine. A lot of times they'll come back and say, well, my lawyer said that if you know, if we don't have any disagreements, so we can get all this done. And all you have to do is sign this document. Never ever sign anything that's put in front of you from your other from the other side unless you have an attorney that has gone over it and has gone over with you, and you've been able to ask questions and make sure everything's included and all that, because that can be a recipe for disaster of things being left out. Maybe it's intentional, maybe it's not. So you want to make sure that's taking care of as far as you know. With kids, I mean, that's that's always the hardest part, is telling them about the divorce, number one, but number two, you know, trying to decide what's in their best interest. I mean, everybody talks a good game of while I'm doing this because I think it's for their best interest. Well, you know, that's great, but we want to make sure that that's the case. We want to make sure that your kids are taking care of and that they're safe, and that they're going to be able to get through this and you know, be part and happy at the end of the divorce, or at least as close to happy as possible. Anyway.
Speaker 4: Jeff Hensley from Hensley and Associates is in the studio with us. If you got a question, we'd love for you to ask it. Email Show at kmod dot com. This one's kind of long, uh, it says. My dad's seventy. He's had two strokes. He can barely get around, but he's super stubborn and still goes to work every morning. He's in my driveway because I live just down the street, like not even a quarter a mile away, and I help him pull up his pants. It's tough to get him when he falls because he's constantly falling and hurt himself, and he's driving, which I don't think is safe. He keeps hitting stuff and then he's falling down constantly. We have ems coming out in the middle of the night. And he lives in a really nice home, almost paid off, close to a million, with airplanes and three acres, but he can't keep up with it all. We also just put it in trust to protect it from anybody coming from the outside to take advantage of him. I don't know what to do. He's so stubborn and won't listen to me. I think he's starting to lose his mind, maybe getting a little senile or something.
Speaker 1: What can we do well?
Speaker 7: I mean, the first thing that pops into mind is he obviously needs help. He needs a caretaker. I mean's if he's well off enough financially to have planes and a million dollar house and things like that. Then you know, I would assume he could afford to have somebody come in and help them. I mean, there's as far as that's concerned, there are people out there, they're different agencies, there's different companies that can come in and help throughout the day and whatnot, home health, that kind of thing. As far as from a legal standpoint, I mean, getting everything in trust for step one, that was great, smart, good thing to do if you're trying to I mean, this is where it gets dicey, because if he's still there mentally and he's just having physical issues, then getting a guardianship is going to be hard simply because he's going to be able to refute any claims about him being mentally unstable, and especially if he's got a doctor that says, you know, his mental cognitive cognitives is fine, he didn't have any issues. He may have some physical issues, and I think that's where the doctor would probably come into saying, you know, you need to get him some sort of daily help like home health or something like that. But as far as you know a legal standpoint, I mean, the trust was the big step. It doesn't sound like he's far enough along yet. And let's you know again, if if you can get him to take some undamental exam to define whether or not he is becoming senile or maybe he's got a touch of dementia or Alzheimer's or something like that, then that would be one thing. But you would have to get that, and it doesn't sound like he's going to do it unless he's forced you by court.
Speaker 4: And we should also mention too that just because you have somebody that needs help in the house does not mean that's the end of anything, right.
Speaker 7: And it doesn't mean that that's the end of their mental health either I mean them being crazy or dementia or whatever it may be. I mean, maybe he physically needs help, and yes he's stubborn, but at the end of the day, if he's becoming bruised and damage and all this stuff which you have to worry about at that point, is is that EMS is going to come in and say and automatically start calling CPS or APS Adult Protective Services because he's getting hurt all the time and things like that. So you need to sit down and have a really solid conversation that says, look, I know you don't want to do this. I know you want to be independent, but at the same time too, you need to have some help around here. We need to bring somebody in to help you do these things throughout the day that you, you know, to help you get dressed, to check on all your medical stuff, to make sure if you've got any bumps, bruises, cuts, things like that that they're taking care of. I mean again, you've got to sit down and have that hard conversation. You're not gonna like it, and he's not gonna like it, but you've got to sit down and have that conversation.
Speaker 4: Right because even a medical directive, which would probably be in the trust, can be a big difference that people have trouble just getting to with their families right, and their parents, especially as they get older.
Speaker 7: Nobody wants to tell their elderly parent that they're taking their keys. It's just especially someone as independent exists and I hope to god he's not flying if he's got these kind of issues, but if he's driving, he's probably flying too. So you've got to for your sake, his sake, and the sake of everybody else, you need to sit down and have that hard conversation, right.
Speaker 1: Because you don't want to be forced taken away.
Speaker 7: That won't be a fun experience, right because if he ends up in some sort of wreck or crash as an airplane and kill somebody, then you've got major issues.
Speaker 1: Probably take your airplanes trust or no trust.
Speaker 4: Jeff is in the studio from Hensley Associates here to answer your questions about family law. This is an interesting one we haven't gotten before. Is the Children Coping with Divorces class mandatory If you have kids the kid is seventeen, Yes.
Speaker 7: It is mandatory in the state of Oklahoma for all divorces and paternity cases. If you're getting one of those, then yes, you have to take the class. It doesn't matter that the kid is seventeen. You will be required to take the class. Now, if you file today because the kid's seventeen and the kid turned seventeen in three weeks or something like that, then you probably would not be required to take the class. But otherwise, yes, it is required under Oklahoma state law. The legislature made that mandatory a while back.
Speaker 4: This tax says I've been paying child support for three years based on my old salary. I got laid off four months ago and took a new job making about thirty five percent less. Can the amount be adjusted? I've been paying the full amount, but it's getting really tight. How long does the modification process take so you.
Speaker 7: Can it be modified? Yes, and it should be modified if you're making less. Absolutely, as far as the time frame is concerned, that varies from county to county and whether or not you file in DHS administrative court or in district court. You know, typically it's going to take at least sixty days to get that modified fully. But the good part is is that once you file, you lock in your filing date and everything gets retroa retroactively changed back to the date that you filed to modify. So even if it took a couple months, you would still be retroactively go back to the date that you filed. But you know, if you've been without work and you've taken a new job with less money for whatever reason, then yeah, we need to get that. So please give us a call. We'd love to help you with that.
Speaker 4: We didn't finish the second half of that first question we started with, which was can I take him to a small claims court if he doesn't pay bills he's ordered to.
Speaker 7: Well, I did cover that. I said, you wouldn't want to go to small claims. You would want to do a indirect contempt citation because he's failed to follow something in the order that requires him to do something. So if he's not doing it, then we can hold him in contempt of court, make him pay it, and that sort of thing. So, yeah, I think we thought.
Speaker 4: I said that you may have this email says I'm getting married in June and my parents have been pushing me to get a prenup.
Speaker 6: My fiance doesn't know I'm looking into this.
Speaker 1: Is it too late?
Speaker 4: And how do I bring this up to him without it being weird? I own a house and have some savings. He doesn't have much debt, but not much saved. Is there a reason I should do it with soach little?
Speaker 1: What's the little amount I get?
Speaker 7: What's the marriage date? Did it say June?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm getting married in June. I guess that would be next June.
Speaker 7: So unless it's tomorrow, Unless it's tomorrow right or today or today right, it's there. Tomorrow notes too late. If you're getting married, you know within a year. And here's the thing about prenups. There's been this real big societal change on the ideas of prenups. And what I mean by that is this is that you know, in the old days, the idea was is only the super rich get prenups, right, because they've got tons and tons of money and stuff and properties and things like that. Prenups are not just for the ultra rich anymore. I mean, if you want to protect anything that you do have, whether it be a house or money or whatever it may be, a prenup is definitely warranted. Especially and a lot of times people take prenups as an insult, right, well, you don't trust me, or you're just saying that our marriage is going to end up in divorce. You know that that's kind of the mentality that comes at the idea of a prenup. But it's really to protect both parties. And it's also to make sure that there's no confusion as to well, I've spent all these years paying off this house or working on this house, or whatever it may be. I mean, it's it's always a good idea to have one. Now, if you're I mean, if you're like my wife and I who got married super young and we were both dead broke. You don't need a prenup for that. Okay, you've got nothing, all right, But if you you know, if you've been established, and you own a home, and you've worked hard, and you've got a savings in a four to one k and all these things, then you may want to put that into a prenup. So if you've got it, you want to do it at least at least six months out from the marriage, if possible, at least three months out at the very very least. You do not want to, you know, hand somebody a prenup on the chapel doorstep and say sign this, because then they're being forced to be signed under duress saying well, if you don't sign this, I'm not walking down that aisle. So you want to do it ahead of time as much as possible. So whoever this is, please give us a call. We would love to help you with that. We write prenups all the time to help people protect their assets, and we'd love to help you with this.
Speaker 4: So if you're in a second or third marriage, a prenup may not be a bad idea if you're not a millionaire.
Speaker 7: Right, I mean absolutely, if you if you're in a second or third marriage, and you've you've built things up, and you've got savings in a house, and no, it's absolutely good idea to do that now. Again, if you're you know, broke teenagers coming out of high school or college and don't have anything, although there are teenagers or college kids out there now that have things because of TikTok and all that other stuff. I mean, you want to pren up there, I guess, but you know, for the vast majority of us you wouldn't. But if you're in your second or third marriage, or even your first marriage, and you've you again, maybe you've gotten married older, maybe you've waited till you're in your thirties or forties to get married, and you've established yourself and you've got a house, all these other things, and yes, you would want to do a prenup to protect those things. Absolutely.
Speaker 4: Jeff Finsley's with us from Hensley and Associates. Family law questions can be answered right now at eight three three four six oh kmod. You can text BMMS and whatever your question is to eight to nine four five or email show at kmod dot com. So it says, how do you get a judge to move your court along. Four years, no progress, no involvement by father. Judge won't finish this.
Speaker 7: I'd probably need a little more detail than this to find out what judge wants. Don't finish this means, I mean, if the other side is not participating in any way, shape or form in the legal process, you can file for default and say, look, Judge, we've given him notice. You know he's not shut up, he's not done this, he's not done that, he doesn't want to be involved. Then you know we can file for default. Absolutely, So there's ways to handle this. Whoever this say is, please call my office when Corbyn gives you the number here so that we can find out get a little more detail of what's going on. But I mean, there are ways to get a case completed, assuming there are not other factors involved that we're not being told here.
Speaker 4: What would be reasons it would take this long if the other party isn't being involved.
Speaker 7: I mean, if the other party's not involved in any way, shape or form. My guess, and I don't know this, my guess would be based upon the little that we have here that nobody's asked the court to end it. It's not as easy as just walking in and yelling at the judge, going I want this done. Why can't you get this done? Understand, in the legal world, there are certain processes, certain motions, Things have to happen in a particular way. I mean, it's very very much a house of order in the sense of you have to follow every little step and it may seem like a tedious process, and sometimes it is, but there are processes that have to be filed and followed so that at the end of the day your case can a be completed and be more importantly, doesn't get overturned on appeal because something was left out. So my guess would be is that the proper motion has not been filed, but I don't know that based upon what we've been told here. But again, whoever this is, please call the office talk to one of our attorneys. I guarantee we can help you get it done, but we probably need a little more information.
Speaker 4: Is it fair to say that court? I feel like you've said this before, so I'm going to allow you clean up what I say. The courts aren't proactive, they are reactive. So if you feel like something is taking too long, you need to ask for it to end is basically what you're saying.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, basically. I mean again, you have to understand, most judges have thousands of cases, right, and while they're in charge of those thousands of cases, they're not going to remember every single case, every single person and in what's going on in every single one of them. If you let your case sit around, or your case sits around for whatever reason, there are ways to move it along. Motions for status conference, motions for default, motions for the I mean, there are motions we can file to get back in front of the judge to get it moving. But again, need more detail.
Speaker 6: Jeff Finsley from Hensley Associates is with us.
Speaker 4: This says, if I found, if I found a contempt of court for not paying bills, how will they collect it? If he goes to jail, he would lose his job and no one would bail him out.
Speaker 7: And there's the catch twenty two on it. Okay, Now, a lot of times what happens is these people will work out payment plans, saying, Okay, I didn't pay this bill, but I've agreed to you know, pay it by this amount of time or you know, usually there's a payment plan worked out, and of course then there's reviews held just to make sure the person's still doing those payment plans. But that's the catch twenty two of it all, right Now, when he goes to jail, he goes to jail for six months or unless he's bailed out before that, and then he gets out and they don't have's to start over. Probably that's the catch twenty two about the system, right That's again, no one ever said the family loss system anywhere in any state is perfect. There are a lot of headaches and a lot of ways, in my opinion, and this is one of them where if we throw somebody in jail for not paying, they're going to lose their job and they're going to not be able to pay even more. So that's why we try to work out plans with the individual who's being held in contempts so we don't have to do that, so they can reasonably get caught up, not go to jail and lose their jobs and livelihoods. So there are things to be done and things that we can make happen, But at the end of the day, it's in that person's hands as to whether or not they're going to.
Speaker 4: Follow through listen, these things can get complicated. Every case is uniquely different. Don't compare yours to someone else's. That's why you need to talk to folks at Heinsley Associates to share your experience and let Jeff give you the guidance that is needed to move your case forward. Nine eight three, nine eight five six nine two. For Hinsland Associates nine one eight three nine eight five six nine two mentioned kmo D. You get that free consultation over the phone. You get to talk to an attorney a hinsleand Associates to set you on the right path nine eight three nine eight five six nine two. And as life happens, sometimes you find yourself in need of an attorney in other areas of the law, and the folks at Hinsland Associates are there for you there as.
Speaker 7: Well, Absolutely so through our office in Bahsca. Give Leah a call up there. It's the Shmake Law Firm. If you don't remember the name, just give us a call it Hinsley and Tulsa. But anything in addition to family law, if you've got something as mundane as a speeding ticket, all the way up to murder and everything between on the criminal side, we can help with that. If you need a contract review, if you need a contract drafted, if you've got a will issue, need a trust drafted, like we heard earlier someone had a trust drafted. You know, if you've got any sort of real estate issue dealing with the sale of land or things like that. Literally anything in addition to Famu law they can help you with. They would love to help you out.
Speaker 4: So give Lea a call up there night five six nine two for Hensling associates. Jeff, have a great week, you too, We'll be back. So this is pretty awesome. Brandon Ayuk has called the forty nine ers creepy predators.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're still fighting with each other. Yeah, I mean I think Brandon Ayuk's fighting right. They pretty much said come here to talk to us, right, and he ain't doing it. No, no bunch of creepy predators.
Speaker 4: So he had a pretty bad knee injury and was doing rehab, apparently left rehab all that he's going online to social media and made like a three and a half minute video just talking about his situation and he says.
Speaker 1: He says that.
Speaker 4: His agent is all so partially to blame and he says that he's also the agent for the general manager too, which feels like a conflict. Yeah right, I would think they'd have their own set of agents, but maybe they don't. And he said that all these blanks are weirdos, creepy predators. I would never ever blank with these blanks. I don't care how long I'd have to wait to get to you, my baby, referring to football with the commander's logo in his hand. But if it involves blank with them blank first, I'm waiting. Yeah, general manager gonna pull up to my house a weirdo like bro, don't pull up to my house uninvited. Boy ain't safe. But I knew his blank was gonna do it. So I'm looking at my camera, my front door camera. I see a big old white boy, white man, former NFL safety, and I'm like, oh, hell no.
Speaker 6: I know my wife is about to be back home soon.
Speaker 4: So I had to call my wife and say, uh, it's a big blank white man at the house.
Speaker 6: I don't know what he do.
Speaker 1: What he's doing over here, he's not invited. It's creepy.
Speaker 4: So if you're on your way home, just probably go around the block a few times. I don't know what the bro's on, huh.
Speaker 1: I mean, it would be weird for someone to show up at your house.
Speaker 4: But also, and I don't know anything about Brandon Eyuk's money, but I can't imagine he lives in a house like you know, any of ours, where you can just walk up to the front door.
Speaker 6: Maybe he does, Maybe he does, I don't know.
Speaker 4: But also I would think they would have they're trying to like catch him go to the grocery store, right.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, let's just talk. I know you're in there.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, I'm on here merchandise like no, But it does seem weird at that level that that that's what they gotta do. Well, I mean because if the GM is friends with like his agent as well, he's be able to like get your boy here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, But if Brandon's ducking and dodge and you got to do something, which is exactly what it sounds like he's doing, I don't think you gotta do something, all right, they're the general manager.
Speaker 6: They have all the cards.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I guess you're right.
Speaker 6: He can't leave unless they release it.
Speaker 1: I guess you're right. I mean, but you still want to figure this out because we want we want you to play, bro, we want you to play. You're a good player.
Speaker 6: They don't want him to play.
Speaker 1: He will not wear a fortying like it now, he's done drag this out. It's like you're more of a headache than what you are.
Speaker 5: Again, and he caused his own problems.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's definitely making it worse. But it does sound like the forty nine ers were a little sketchy too in the situation.
Speaker 5: Maybe so, But he started it by not going to rehab because.
Speaker 4: They changed some things on him and he didn't community. They didn't communicate with each other. I'm not saying he's right. I'm saying he isn't one hundred percent in this situation.
Speaker 8: Right, just let him go then already they gave him a really good contract.
Speaker 5: He then he got hurt and stopped going to rehab like he was supposed to.
Speaker 4: That's true, but they changed some things during the rehab assignment. They said he could go anywhere he wanted, and then they changed it to he had to get rehab there.
Speaker 6: And those little details can matter to some people.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: Again, I'm not saying he's right, but you get sketchy, and I hear you let him go, just cut him loose.
Speaker 1: But some people are like, we had a deal, right, I mean, which is true. I mean part of your contract, you signed it. But I think you're right.
Speaker 4: I think just by the act of being like, no, he's got to come talk to me, they're both like, you're measuring here and.
Speaker 1: Stop it, acting like babies. Just cut your losses and be done, and then everybody can be happy. Brand will be happy, the management will be happy. It's a win win foreveryone. Oh, I don't you don't be happy. No, he doesn't want to play. He wants to go to the commanders. Go all now get let him deal with your dumbass.
Speaker 5: They probably don't want to deal with them either.
Speaker 4: But I think it's a little more. It's not just like they have to make a trade agreement, right, and they want their money back. You know, we were talking about that player for Detroit that kidnapped those people. Whether he plays another down, they still get hit with cap, right, so there's still a penalty. Same thing with this he signed a massive contract. They still get a financial hit cap right, whether he plays or not. And if they trade, they got to try and recoup that money in that financial situation in some capacity, and it might be better for them to just let him not play right and not take not make it worse for them financially. It's a business decision, and are you ex treating it like it ain't a business decision, because if it's a business decision, you can go let's talk about this, right.
Speaker 1: There's ways around it, and there is a way around it. They just got to sit down and talk and figure it out. I think nobody's got his ear so far. It's it's like his agents or anything like that. Yeah, maybe so because everybody's got somebody and be like, hey man, what are we doing? Right? And if that's the case, because he's all blameted in my agent, they get a new damn agent, bro Fire your one that you have and get another one that's better. It's a wild story with him and just wasting years of talent. Okay, that's it.
Speaker 4: You're like, Oh, he's working out, okay, glad to know he's lifting weights right, running sprints. Nothing substitutes the real training.
Speaker 1: So do you say, like this drama that he has brought upon himself, do you think other teams look at that and are like ooh, I don't want to mess with that. I mean, he he's a good player, but I don't want to.
Speaker 4: I think it absolutely puts you looking bad to other teams. But also there's teams like the Browns, right, that could.
Speaker 1: Use a good, solid player.
Speaker 4: Well, gladly take somebody if it can help their team. Yeah, we'll be like, it'll be different with us.
Speaker 1: Make sure it won't. It won't be, no, because you're still the Browns. Right.
Speaker 4: It's one of my things that I get annoyed with with Andy Reid because he's a believer in giving guys third and fourth chances and like, it'll be different under me. And yeah, that's why I hope we don't get Tyreek hillback because he's just such a problem play, a locker room problem, and now he's gonna be a locker room problem. He's gonna be a locker room problem and not the same guy.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: It's different if you're Conor McGregor talking smack and you're knocking Jose Aldo, Jose Aldo as he's coming in and in thirteen seconds that's it. You put up with that, right, But when you're Connor McGregor talking crap and then you you know tap, right, then what are we doing?
Speaker 1: All right, we got to take a break. We'll be back.